Speaker 1: You are listening to the Bin and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with us now. We made a big announcement about a month or.
Speaker 1: So ago that BFD is back, yes May twenty fifth, at Dosaki's Pavilion. You have Marilyn Manson, you have Chevelle, lots of other artists. It's going to be a huge event, that big Memorial Day weekend and you can win tickets. Right now, here's what you do. You better have that iHeart app. It's very very important you can use the talkback feature. In fact, yesterday I was on Instagram and I saw the ninety seven point one The Eagle Instagram account, and I saw Christina Ray pointing out all the features of that iHeart app, including that talkback mic that we like to use. And the first person that leaves their name, their phone number, their email address, and can name the band that we were talking about. That all had bulges that were right behind Christine. If you haven't noticed, we're we're zooming today. It was too snowy, it was too icy. So we're all at our respective homes and we're zooming to pull this show off.
Speaker 2: And so me and Ben and.
Speaker 1: Katie and Christina could all see each other. And she has a group behind her, and we talked about that in the first segment. If you know who it is, leave that message and you will be the one to win BFD tickets today. If you don't win, that's okay. You can get them at ticketmaster dot com. Coming up in the four o'clock hour, we will do around the sports as we normally do. We have lots of football updates and some map stuff for you. But right now, let's toss it over to our buddy Kevin, who is the Hollywood shuffle Beat.
Speaker 3: I saw Ben at a Facebook post asking for some TV recommendations last night, and I stumbled upon a list that had just come out yesterday, and it's the top thirty one shows that are coming up in twenty twenty five scripted shows to look forward to. Now, this could be new shows, this could be returning shows, but I thought this might quit your thirst for television.
Speaker 4: Ben.
Speaker 2: I need this. I need this in my life.
Speaker 5: I feel like i've I've had a been on a good run, kind of like what was it Cashew's Walnuts?
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 5: Almonds, Yeah, almonds had a nice little run.
Speaker 2: And you know, land Man was good Man.
Speaker 5: Landman scratched that itch for me, and now I'm kind of without a good show to watch and I'm not sure where to go. So that's why I was taking it to social media. I feel exactly like Skin's wife Trish, who said told him yesterday or some point this weekend, I don't want to watch this show because it has English accents?
Speaker 2: Is that what she said?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not down with anything British. Yeah, I'm not either, And I was.
Speaker 5: I was like, there's some new show on Netflix, and all the algorithm is going, this is what you guys need to watch me and my wife, and I'm just I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Can't do it, dude.
Speaker 1: If there's a commercial and they're just using Victorian era imagery for their product, Trish won't buy it. It could be something she needs and if there's anything British or turn it a century or Victorian, she's out. I do have a quick question before you get into this, KT, and this may be on the list already, but have any of you seen the Apple show Silo?
Speaker 4: No? Not?
Speaker 3: Are you all familiar with it? I've heard of it, but I don't know what it is and haven't gone to there. That's that was really oddly put by you. I we'll see if it's on the list or not and circle back because it was just hyped up to me in season two is getting ready to drop like in a week or two.
Speaker 5: Okay, I am hearing rumblings about this show and the same nature you would for a show that's really good. Okay, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was hyped up to me, and there's like something that's getting ready to happen here locally involving the show and all that.
Speaker 2: But I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I had never heard of it until it was brought up to me, So what the hell do I know?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: The other thing before you start this list, KT and I hope this is on the list. What is the Ben Stiller production on Apple? Wherever got Severance? That's where we get started. January seventeenth, let's go mc Apple.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks ago, his last weekend was like, hey, come watch Apple TV for free so they could tell everyone to watch season one of Severance.
Speaker 2: I think Severance is really good. I think it's really good, but it's one of those.
Speaker 3: Things where it can be a little slow, so you got to watch out So there you go. There's what do you watch out four? When it's gets slow naps? Yeah, falling asleep on the couch, just getting tired. In general, I.
Speaker 5: Think it's one of my favorite shows I've ever seen because it's so unbelievably original, Like it's a concept that my own brain could never have fathomed, and somehow it's not that crazy. You got I could see people doing this at some point. It's really really good. I got to go back and finish season one. But I saw the first couple episodes and I looked it up just to make sure. I was like, this feels like a Charlie Kaufman.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if you don't know Charlie Kaufman, he did being John malcov and adaptation where Nick Cage played two Nick Cages, so he does some really out there kind of stuff. But yeah, I'm gonna get caught up so that I can hit the ground running. When does it drop?
Speaker 3: Kte January seventeenth, Okay, so next Friday. I got this a week after the new France Ferdinand album.
Speaker 1: Oh important, Jebruary Bernan earlier today, that's outrageous.
Speaker 3: February fourteenth, This is actually Showtime or Paramount. Plus, this is the show that I know Christina has watched. I watched season one and did not watch season two season three of Yellowjackets.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, you know what, I didn't watch the second season either.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know what to think here. Soccer team, girls' soccer team. They're going on a trip. They crash and land on an island, and it's basically like Lost, except that has the Showtime factor. And by Showtime factory, I mean it just gradually gets worse as the season goes on. Every Showtime show is great in the beginning and falls down. But there's like you know that, I think they started eating one of the girls. There's some cannibalism going on. One of the girls gets pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 3: One of the girls tried to fix the plane and then crashed into the into the lane.
Speaker 5: Oh god, a girl on a soccer team was going to fix the plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's real strange. She was kind of a genius though.
Speaker 3: One of the girls hid the black Box because she actually liked the life on the island because they were forced to like be friends with her, like the crazy one, and there's a lot of time lapses. It's a strange show.
Speaker 4: Yeah. They lost me with the weird like religion thing they started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where I was like, all right, I've had enough this is this is strange. But they're like this sounds like chick Lord of the Flies. Yeah, it is absolutely is.
Speaker 3: They are adding to the cast in season three Joel McHale. So I'm oh, pretty much coming back in for this.
Speaker 5: From right right, But you.
Speaker 2: Are right like show it does have that pattern.
Speaker 5: There was that Leave Schreiber show where he was like the fixer and that thing started off gangbusters, like this show is bad ass and it was like straight downhill.
Speaker 2: Ray Donovan, Yeah.
Speaker 1: There was so we watched Californication, and I've watched, I know, several seasons of it. At one point the Rizzo was on it and I really dug it, and then I didn't watch it for like four years, and I thought it was done. And then I turned on one day and it was still on, Like season nine. Was like what the hell?
Speaker 2: I had no idea. I thought this show just wrapped.
Speaker 3: It's their formula, Shameless, Dexter, Homeland, all these shows just keep going longer than they should. Uh.
Speaker 2: February sixteenth, HBO.
Speaker 3: This will probably be very much anticipated for everyone because I think everyone liked this the White Lotus season three.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, Justia Vergara so Ercora Lotus.
Speaker 2: That's how I thought you reacted to bulge posters the same way. Yes, no, White Lotus. I love that show.
Speaker 5: I hope Sophia Ergara is on season three of this show.
Speaker 3: She is not.
Speaker 2: I did season two end? Don't tell me.
Speaker 3: I haven't watched spoiler dude, Yeah, okay, okay, but it doesn't matter because season three is different.
Speaker 2: They were in Italy, right, in Italy. It's like Fargo.
Speaker 1: They're unrelated, right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean some of the characters were in both seasons. But yeah, that's much far too I remember it now. Yeah, there was a fall This isn't going to be in Thailand. And your cast is pretty good, including one of my favorite actors of all time, Walton Goggins.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh my god, have you guys watched Fallout? Speaking of Walter Goggins.
Speaker 2: I haven't. I know.
Speaker 4: Oh, it is fantastic. It's freaking fantastic.
Speaker 2: That's on the list that's after the video game, right, yes.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and kind of something that could happen in the future.
Speaker 2: It's really good. Where is that, Christina?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay, I'm sorry, I'm in That gives me some good watch.
Speaker 2: What is this new one he's doing?
Speaker 4: This is White Lotus.
Speaker 5: Oh he's on White Lotus yet. Oh I thought you were mentioning a new show he is. Oh, that's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: I mean, technically it is a new show, right, even though it's not. I mean the new season of.
Speaker 1: The White Lotus is like a new show because it's in Thailand. They're going to have music, love travel. Those two guys are going to be industry. Yeah, they're busy.
Speaker 2: These guys are tied up right now.
Speaker 3: Uh. Michelle Monaghan, Carrie Koon, Parker, Posey, Lisa from the K pop band Black Pink.
Speaker 2: What Patrick Swoartzenega?
Speaker 1: What dad was? Whose mom was the Maid?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, there's a lot of people, dude.
Speaker 1: I think Schwarzenegger's kid that he had with the Maid is probably in his twenties now.
Speaker 3: It might be the one that'd be I'm looking forward to this one. This is Apple TV. This is March twenty sixth as Apple continues its run of s shows. We have shrinking severance. You're talking about Silo earlier. Well, this show is called The Studio and your star is Seth Rogen, and he is he created this with his buddy Evan Goldberg. And you might remember that Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg made Super Bad together. And basically he's a guy who is the head of a like a television studio and he's running in. Your cast is Katherine Hahn and Katherine O'Hara as well.
Speaker 1: So they put Katherine O'Hara and Seth Rogan out there for the globees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think this is gonna be funny. I saw a little trailer on it. Look looks like you'll be pretty good guys. The hamasances continues April. That's John ham John ham is back. He's off the death bed on land Man, all right, and he is gonna be playing this is This is just called Your Friends and Neighbors and John hamm is basically I think this is a Madman sequel. Honestly, he's a recently divorced, disgraced hedge fund manager who starts burglarizing the homes of his wealthy neighbors.
Speaker 5: Skin sounds like your favorite book, Yeah, dude, it does sound a little bit like.
Speaker 4: King of Diamonds that you didn't finish.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I've only got twenty pages left of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, you know what else? Have you guys?
Speaker 1: Ever seen the movie Your Friends and Neighbors? No, I think I have Instiller and man Jason Patrick. It's got to be his most performance ever as there are four dudes that are in his sana and reveals way too much to his friends. It is a It is a really shocking movie from probably early two thousand's, late nineties. Let's all watch Your Friends and Neighbors tonight. Ready for this John hamshow. It's not really a fun movie. It's a dark movie. But I think Kat and Christina need it in their lives.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I'll give it a shot and probably sometime in the thirties or forties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I started Landman some good. The Last of Us is back in April.
Speaker 3: That's your HBO show with Pedro Pas called Okay, do it a bit of a time lapse and move it forward. Yep. I'm looking forward to that. That show was wonderful and they are also adding Catherine O'Hara to the cast.
Speaker 1: All that's a good update there, KT, Let's get to some sports. Next, we will do around the sports next right here on ninety seven point one The Eagle. But Ben, before we do that, let's talk about the chalk Talk casino and resort