Speaker 1: You're listening to Everything out there with your host Steve Stockton.
Speaker 2: Hello, friends on the All.
Speaker 3: Steve Stockton rolls jails of ghost and hundred homes through the static weirdness. Fol Mister rees Ella.
Speaker 4: Dared shows Western voices late at night, a bees outside, Creepy Shadow, the Strange Delight, steerss cot to end the spread.
Speaker 5: To in turn on here the.
Speaker 6: Car funding eerie to the small broadcast of the weird world. Every story growthsome mid.
Speaker 7: Man man, let us from the void respond, let's.
Speaker 5: Just get around his fun. Tell the party minds beyond.
Speaker 8: Fear.
Speaker 5: A curiosity corresponds the silence you can hear that can mean the greatest steal from the realms of a long field.
Speaker 9: Steve starting MASI in true song both Time for Love, the love that chills, the Spy.
Speaker 5: In the night, One Stars Alive.
Speaker 10: Steez tells keep the silence wife.
Speaker 1: And Hello, Hello everybody, Welcome back everything out there on the Clyde Blewis Ground zero Radio Network. I'm Steve Stalkton. Thank you for joining us here tonight and joining us once again in encore presentation. Star Fox from star Fucker or star Fox Radio rather from YouTube. Also the North American dog Man Project. He's a journalist and a researcher, boots on the ground kind of guy. Real good friend, and I'm gonna be doing a bi weekly show with him coming up. Looking forward to that. You might knowing from YouTube be partners up with Jessica Jones, a cryptid huntress. A lot of things. Got some good stuff over there. I'll link the YouTube channel in the show notes star Fox. How you doing it? I brother?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 11: Hello, Steve? It's ironic how last time you said with that epic introduction, you know, you felt like you weren't going to be able to bring it up, but you still did well. I mean, you just cost me a pretty legendary introduction right there too, man, So do you always appreciate it?
Speaker 1: Fan's brother? But yeah, I had a good time over there, and look like we pulled some good numbers too. I was. I was happy with that.
Speaker 11: No, so was I my friend, and I actually was recently some other people that have been, you know, just trying to filter through my thread and see, you know, what they can do to help, you know, get me more views. They actually told me a few couple things that were beneficial, just something as simple as instead of putting Midnight Lacanthropy episode so and so I now just start it with like dog Man or you know, Bigfoot versus dog Man, and then I just keep the thumbnail with the Midnight Lacanthropy and then the actual episode number, because I was reading through YouTube lately and having some people update me, and I think it recognizes I don't know if he said four to five words. Maybe, so within those first couple of words, you really want what it is that you want people to be searching about. So hopefully that helps too.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, No, the algorithm is a strange thing. It can make you break it and constantly updating it, reprogramming it. But it does look for words out of the show title in the thumbnail. I know that, and in the description. And use of hashtags helps too, But you don't want to go overboard because then it seems to send it the other ways. Tricky, but I've kind of got it down to the science. I'm doing okay over there on missing persons and mysteries, see how right now. Currently I'm into three hundred and eight and two subscribers. I love each and every one of them. I love what I do. But tonight we're here on this broadcast for Clyde Lewis Ground zero Radio Network. In fact, we're recording this Friday evening. Clyde's doing a special show tonight from ten to one am my time, where he's having all the show hosts from the network come on. And so I've got to have to look forward to after this busy, busy, busy. That's the other secret. Stay busy, stay consistent, just keep producing quality content. Defind your niche go with.
Speaker 11: It, beautifully stated my friends. So ten night, you and I have some pretty interesting stuff like always to speak about to the audience. Yes, I try to keep the majority of my dog stuff on STARFUCKX Radio and Midnilacanthrey. I am obviously not opposed to answering that on anybody else's podcast or speaking about it. I just have such a plethora of pretty cool and really cool stuff that has been stored in the file cabinets of my brain that I need to clear the cash out because I only actively look through historical aspects with the sinocephala or references of potential doug headed people throughout history. So I've been diving into cultures, cultures and cultures all across the world beautiful stuff. But as stated, I just have so much in my brain in general because I love to learn, so whether it's dinosaurs, extinct animals, the evolution that's occurring with primates right now, it's really great stuff. So I first wanted to potentially hear your thoughts on the Jabbah fo fi because I did always promise myself that if I got an opportunity for just a few to speak on something outside of the dog man. But again, has science and stuff suggesting this could potentially exist, but also science suggesting it can't, and I just wanted to maybe touch base on that for a few.
Speaker 1: Okay, that big right now? What was the creature again?
Speaker 11: That jabbah fofi? Have you heard of that?
Speaker 1: No, you caught me with my pants down? I don't think I've even heard of that one. Me and the listeners what it is, and then I'll see if I can form a yes.
Speaker 11: All right, my friends. So again, though it does kind of fall into what we're both covering and though with people missing and such, except it's more an indigenous areas where modern day cultures, as we would say, considering that obviously these cultures are just as advanced in their own ways, but cultures that are you know, in the jungles or in the deep forests, so you know, unless they're reporting it to their other members of their tribe that then get a chance to communicate with somebody such as yourself. From us of it's not really documented, but when people do go over there and actually sit down with them. I believe the last really solid effort was oh Geez, monster Quest what was that in two thousand and four or something like that, and they had some really great minds go over there and talk to the indigenous cultures. And before I really dive into some science against it and for it, I will give you the premises of what's occurring these indigenous cultures. Whether it's in the Amazon. They've been reported in Vietnam and I don't know if it's the same version, but even people here in America in some spots have reported seeing pretty large spiders. So this jaba fofi apparently now is becoming harder and harder to find because of a the fact that these indigenous cultures purposely tried to dispose of them, but also the encroachment on the jungle and such. But what they would do is they would put large nests between one tree and the other on the ground, so the webbing would be through there, and these indigenous cultures would see things like large cats in there, birds, antelope and such. And there have been reports of even indigenous cultures being caught themselves. And what these spiders would do is then come out and they would inject their venom inside of the victim. And they were reported to be geez around the size of a coconut crab, maybe a little bit bigger. And when they were younger though, they are reported to be pretty bright in color. I believe it's purple. And they come out of these little eggs that are yellow that look like almost grains are rice. And there has been a ton of Westerners that have gone down there and had issues. One gentleman was a I want to say, a wanna be explorer slash cryptu zoologist. He was some rich stude from Europe. So him and his wife, you know, I thought they could just go down here and whatever, blow some money, because like I said, they thought they or actually cryptu zoologists, which they weren't. But either way, as they were driving down one of these remote trails in the jungle, this isn't like the twenties or forties, I believe they ended up seeing what he and her said looked to be a large monkey kind of crawling across the road. But then they realized it was not a monkey because it reared up and they saw enormous fangs as it was rearing up towards their vehicle, showing no fear whatsoever. And as he turned the lights on and beaped a little bit and started backing up, the spider began coming towards them until like deciding to run back off into the jungle. And when Monster Quests went down there and was speaking to all these indigenous cultures, dude, they make all their huts legitimately spider proof for some sort of larger rackned Okay, and that is very interesting because obviously something they're dealing with is that real to them, and it is believed to steal pets, dotes, smaller livestock, children, and even men and women. So that's just a little bit before we dive in more. Man.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm impressed.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I didn't know the scientific name there that you called the virus or whatever designation that was, but I have heard of it, and in fact, now I have a somewhat of a rachnophobia. I don't really care for spiders. I can coexist with them as long as they stay up in the corner and catch gnats and flies and things like that. If they get on me, or if I find them in my bed, then it's I'll show you the door. At best, at words to get a funeral at sea, getting flushed down the toilet. But I just I don't know, don't don't like creepy crawley. So growing up, a friend of mine had a pet spider I call tarantula. He named it Jerry, after Jerry Garcia, the Grateful Dead, And he finally conned me into holding it one time, and I had an in my hand and the thing it starts slowly crawling out my arm, and I'm like, Johnny, you need to get this thing off me right now, because if it gets any closer to my face or my hair, I'm gonna sling it across the room. I don't care what you're prayed for.
Speaker 11: It.
Speaker 1: Don't mean to be hating on spiders. But when I lived up in the Upper East Tennessee, I lived in the northern tip up there, a little place called Mountain City. You go one way, you're in Boone, North Carolina, not far from the Brown Mountain Lights and all that. The other direction, you could be in Bristol, which is Tennessee and Virginia there in the dry cities. Or you go down to Johnson City and was a little bit further. The other way, you're in Abingdon, Virginia, home with a very haunted Martha Washington End and also haunted Barterer Theater, which is across the street. Anyway, I lived up there in Mountain City for about a year and it's a strange place. Anyway, have you ever heard of the Steve Earl song Copperhead Road?
Speaker 11: I do not believe I have.
Speaker 1: My friend, well, let's check that out sometime. And it's kind of an update on the old thunder Road, like the Revenuers and the moonshiners and stuff. But then at the end the updates at the pot growers. Anyway, Copperhead Road is a real road in Johnson County up there, and that's where the song was, what the song was written about. They actually had to change the name of the road because people kept stealing the sign, the Copperhead Road sign. But I digress. But anyway, there's a place up there called Roan Mountain. I've been up there. There was a BnB that I used to like to go up to there called the Roan Mountain Inn. And there's all kinds of legends and folklore up there in that area. There's the Jingling Hole, which is place during the Civil War where the apparently both sides, the North and the South, would if they captured somebody to interrogate them, they would make them hold on to a steel pole that had been h laid across this open pit. It was deep. Some people claim it doesn't have a bottom, orf it does its way down there, and people that were hanging from this would it would kick and on their spurs. A lot of these were on horseback. You'd hear their spurs jingling, and that's what they called it, the jingling. Oh well, some of them were unfortunate. They fell down in there, and that was the last trip on that excursion, and to this day's supposal, you can still hear stuff coming out of there. There's a place called Trade where they have trade days where the natives used to trade with the white folks. What else is up there. Fiddler's Rock, which is up on Rohan Mountain, a little place there there was a guy that would come out and play the fiddle and charm rattlesnakes that live on the mountain. Well, one day they found him deceased up there. He was covered in snake bites. Apparently the snakes got tired of being charmed. But to this day they say, on a certain times you can still hear him. Upon Roan Mountain you can hear a fiddle play, and it's supposedly his spirit. Now said all this to tell you that the guy that I knew that was from that area and lived up there, told me. He said, Steve, there's a place up on Rome Mountain I can take you to. He said, it's kind of hard to get to. It says a sort of a hidden cave. And he said, I kid you, not inside this cave. There's a spider that lives there that's as big as a house cat. He said, no, I don't mean the whole spider. He said, I mean the body of the spider. Well, I can't remember what it's called. It's as big as a cat. Then you've got all the legs and stuff. He said. There's birds and squirrels and small game there that are entombed that are wrapped up, you know, where the spider's been feeding on him and stuff. And for a brief second, I thought, you know, I would like to see that, and then I thought, nope, nope, nope, because he said when you go in, there's all these webs and stuff and you got to kind of fight your way in with a walking cane or start walking stick. And I thought, no, that's the lastly, because you know spider, that big venom. You know, it wouldn't take much to I'd be a cocooned in there. So there you go. I knew what you're talking about, I bet, and you probably never heard that legend from Upper East Tennessee. But I know a guy that can take you to the cave.
Speaker 11: Wow. That's definitely some pretty gnarly stuff right there, for sure. And as you're talking about that, all I can think about is, yeah, because I'm a nerd, is in the lower of the rings. And also, Harry Potter, those two garganguous spiders that are up in there, they are for sure something out of nightmare fuel. But I did not know you had some iraq in aphobia. So on a funny note, just a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know, just as I thought of, especially one that big holy cara.
Speaker 11: So I don't know if you'll find this funny then, but I do find this super cool. Is a lot of people don't realize that jumping spiders, for example, it's not been very well documented to see if tarantulors and other species, But keep in mind, tarantulers are considered old age spiders, if you know what that means, and then new age spiders are considered like the jumping spider, the wolf spider, et cetera, and jumping spiders are actually known and well documented to have bonds with their owners. They recognize you and stuff. And I've always found jumping spiders to be super cool with all their eyes and their little hands and such. So that's just some pretty interesting stuff right there. And then, as you mentioned again, back to those caves that we don't know too much about, so that really honestly doesn't surprise me that much because we don't know anything really about the caves. And I got some more messed up stuff for you about this. If you actually think of how big this spider is reported to be, well before I die into the reasonings really why that it might be pretty hard for a spider to grow this big, but also something else it could be, but doesn't make sense that it would be. I got an interesting account again from that area where at this time this gentleman actually was a real person that had expertise on exploring and such, and he went out in the jungle with a group of missionaries and stuff, just to make sure that, you know, he wasn't going to be ambushed by any sort of nonsense that could be occurring. And ooh, guess what they ran into supposed to like the jaba ffy, And apparently a few of the soldiers or mercenaries got caught up in the web and immediately well, just like we had described before as to what had happened to others, well that same stuff happened to these guys, and apparently they were disposed of quickly, even though they tried to struggle, and there was only a few left, and they started shooting at them, and they dropped I guess, I believe one or two of them, but then the spiders lunched at them, pulled away his two remaining missionaries or companions whatever you'd like to use for terminology, And then afterwards he was bit but then somehow, which doesn't seem very far fetched. I mean, adrenaline does, you know, very interesting things. And I've spoken about that before, how people have had wounds that were mortal and as soon as there are blood pressure and adrenaline drop that just bled out. But all of a sudden they're on the warfield, sitting here picking up people, lighting people up, and it's like, dude, what is this guy the real terminator? You know? But then, like I said, your blood pressure drops and you sprang out everywhere. So this dude makes it back to the camp. Well, immediately the indigenous people, by the swelling on him and the way he looks and the poison, they noticed the Jabba fofi and he's struggling to try to explain to them what's happened to him, But his tongue swelled up and he ended up like you know, being unalived. You have that account too, And then you have another account in Vietnam of American soldiers that came across a group of things that sound to be very similar to the jibba ofi or a large spider, and they came at them and no one was unlive, but the spiders were. They lit them all up. So now let's, you know, real quick go into the science aspect, I mean, realistically with how spiders are building. Such look at a jumping spider, look at its dexterous aspects and how quickly it moves, but also look how small it is. Now look at a tarantula. Yeah, they can you know, boogie a little bit if they need to, but they're not the most fast and explosive spiders. Science has been running before, though, but it really depends on the oxygen level, and apparently with the oxygen that's on modern day Earth, it's not considered enough to allow these iraqnas to grow to their supersizes that they used to in prehistoric times. Again, though, like I said, science can be wrong, so it's not really that far fetched to think a guiant spider could exist. But also, like I said, there is science supporting how that's not possible. And before I dive into potentially some other stuff that people said they were and something that relates to again somebody missing, I would like to hear your opinions on that.
Speaker 1: I don't know because I've watched documentaries about the Amazon and some of the stuff they find down there. I saw this one thing where they went out in the rainforest and they found this huge, huge tree canopy, you know, they can't even see the sky, and they set up some smoke bombs and stuff and there they got out of the area, and then all these insects and things started following out of the tree. I think they've done this in some movie or something that I saw too, but I did see it in a documentary and they were in there and they were finding all these weird things, hundreds of species just I think every year maybe thousands that they find on there. So I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that there's just a whole myriad of insects out there, including spiders that we have no knowledge of yet, and especially big one like that. Then, you know, what you were talking about there kind of reminded me of some of the cases I've covered, the missing people cases. And if you overlay a map of like these clusters of missing people, it also lines up with the cave systems. So that's another thing to add to the launder list of stuff that could be taking people, is these giant spiders in caves, and who knows, maybe they've they've developed you know, something like a bird of canary or a miner bird or something where they can talk. Because people they've talked about hearing voices coming from a cave, or the sound of a baby crying, or even people calling their name, people that were that's kind of getting into the supernatural level because usually somebody that was deceased or somebody that was at least one thousand miles away. And I covered one case where the guy heard his own voice calling to him from a cable, like, hey, come on in here. So maybe it's some kind of highly developed spider, maybe an alien hybrid spider that has these wild talents. I mean, if you did go into the cable looking for a voice, maybe you wouldn't see the spider hiding behind a rock or something. The next thing you know, you're bit and then being spun into a cocoon. True nightmare fuel.
Speaker 12: Indeed, Yeah, you want to talk about some nightmare of fuel. There's actually a movie called Sting on Hulu that actually involves that, where a long story short is this little girl, I mean, she's a teenager or whatever, gets this spy that falls.
Speaker 11: Down in a little meteorite into her apartment complex, and I'm not going to spoil it for everybody. But the spider is a mimic, so yeah, whistles to her when it's hungry and such, and learns to sound like a cat in distress to make some lady climb down and try to think it's her cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So pretty gnarly stuff right there, man, And I wanted to touch base on some of the stuff they do think potentially that this could be some scientists have thought because in the areas there are coconut crabs, and dude to anybody out there that has not seen a coconut crab, all right, and they are straight up gnarly, savage zombie machines, meaning they come out they're not very fast. Okay, So that here's the big problem. These people claim these are spiders and they're fast. Coconut crabs not really that fast. But the problem is they just keep coming at you and very large numbers, and there's not much you can do to get rid of them. I mean they climb trees. Yes, you're gonna be, like you said, destroyed. So there actually is a very interesting aspect of what happened with Amelia Earhart and some of the areas where you know, they believe that she went down and if she did escape the crash, where she would have went. And recently they found some stuff suggesting she was on this island that they believe she was consumed by coconut crabs, and that would explain why you've never found anything else of her. But again, the coconut crabs are slow so because they have that big shell. And that's what I was trying to explain to people about. Well, if a giant spider, it's got an ectoskeleton, and people are, wait, what's that, Well, it's like their shield for their body. But the problem is that's why spider. I believe every species does it. I may be incorrect, but they shed their skin as they grow. And the reason they're doing that is, well they need to expand their body, okay, and really make sure that they're growing properly. But they get to a point where they don't grow really any bigger. And I mean they could, I guess, but again, there's that oxigen. It's not like it's a snake that if you just keep feeding it food, you know, consistently, over and over again, well that thing's going to keep growing. And well, yeah, sure you might get it to grow to a very abnormal length. But that's just because you're giving it calories and such. But when it comes to an iraknid, it's a lot different because it's got to carry that weight on its body. So it's just some interesting stuff, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indeed, and strange. As you mentioned that. I was just raising some stuff today about Amelia Earhart synchronicity there, and they were talking about how they think they may have found the plane, but it's mostly turned a coral now and they if they tried to move it out of there, it would just totally obliterate it. But that's a frightened thought that she, you know, all that way, and then got ditched on that island, survived and was then devoured by coconut crabs. And those things are frightening. I googled them here while we were talking, and that'd be a big note for me. I don't have anything to do with them, That's what I was saying.
Speaker 11: That are little tanks, man. I mean, obviously you and I could properly dispose of them, but realistically, you and I with baseball bats, dude, if five, six or seven of those were coming at us, that'd be a problem.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, you know, you just you'd be overrun by them, and just there's the terror aspect and the fighter flight thing. I'd try to I'd try flight first, and then I can't imagine. There's a video out there. I think it's on on TikTok or Facebook shorts or YouTube shorts one of those. It's a crab somewhere. I think it's in Australia. It's pretty good sized crab. I'm not sure what kind of crab it is. It's upon land and it's got a steak knife and the guys after it, and it looks like the crab is brandishing the knife at him, like, you know, get back, I'll cut you. So who's to say. I mean, they might be more sentient than we've been led to believe. This kind of do their own thing. But yeah, a bunch of anything. I think it could do yim, especially something like that. It'd be like trying to fight thousands of lobsters or something. They could just tear you apart.
Speaker 11: That's what I'm saying. And that's just very interesting, and it's one of those things. No matter what I talk about in general, I always like things with backs and evidence and just think supporting that. So yes, theory hypothesis is around the fact that, oh well, no one's definitively proven. You know, these large spiders, but then you have these cultures going way out of their way to make sure the houses are spiderproof, people missing in the jungles and such, which again same thing with here. You know, there's numerous reasons why that's occurring, But there are spiders in history that were massive. I mean, I'm a huge advocate. Almost everybody you see on the Midnight Society suggestion on my list are people such as yourself that I've got a chance to sit down with. But there are some brilliant minds on there that I would love to be able to sit down with someday and really speak to, like Forrest Gallanti, the Wild Times podcast, Extinct Zoo highly compelling North O two. Either way, though, these people are brilliant and they've taught me so much. But I believe it's Extinct Zoo that does an episode about the Agiina rachnids that existed pre dinosaur times and holy Christs, ties what the heck? But again, though the atmosphere was so much different that allowed that. Though I mean, there weren't predators and such. It's just like with that giant pterodactyl. Basically more or less that in the area it evolved, Well, the dinosaurs became smaller because they didn't have as much food, but these birds had no competition now or these pterosaurs and this one became gargantuous. So it just boils down to the niche of something is filled in nature. And I mean, the proof is there that gino athletes and things did exist, whether or not they still can as another story or another opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I read something the other day talking about how chickens are related to the dinosaurs. And supposedly somewhere I think it's in the Middle East or maybe I don't remember exactly, might have been Russia, but they found a dinosaur skeleton and a bunch of fossilized feathers there with it, and they were kind of congesturing that not all the dinosaurs had the reptilian skin and the scales. Some of them have feathers. So can you imagine something on the size of a t rex but it's a chicken, and you know they got that the three toes and the claw in the back, you know, so I can see the correlation between chickens and sometimes but that's a frightening thought of me a giant, prehistoric chicken that wants to tear you apart. And chickens are brutal. I grew up My parents had chickens, and they don't kill and eat anything if they got I saw one swallow a whole frog once, and they'll kill a snake or anything like that. So you can imagine, you know, one as tall as your house, what kind of damage you could do. There's all kinds of stuff out there, and they jogged my memory when we were talking about that. Maybe spiders were mimics and stuff. There was a guy that I went to high school. I won't won't give his name here because he's still around. In fact, he's a minister of a church and things either north or out Dakota now. But I went to high school together and briefly to college. He was at the University of Tennessee for a while. Well. He told me a story one time about he was in the basement of a church. He was kind of a religious zealot, that's the kindest way to say it, and he volunteered at this church to clean it like Saturday night before Sunday morning service and Thursday after the Wednesday night services and sf like that. Well, he was down in the basement one time and in the storage room I think it was where the furnace. There's something was in there. There's a dark room. But he said that he encountered a big black spider in there. He said it looked like the size of a tarantula, but it was shiny black. It wasn't for he wasn't Harry, and he said the thing was demonic, and then it started talking to him. Now, this guy, like I said, he was a kook, and I heard some wild stories out of him. But he claimed that he took a shovel or things like a snowshovel or something, and he killed this thing and he said it crunched and this goo just shot everywhere. But again from his religious and theosophical aspect, it was it had to be demonic because it was this giant, black, weird, shiny spider that lived in the basement of a church that he dispatched to the next life. But I just I remember that. And he claimed that the thing was talking to him. He said it wasn't very loud, but it was talking to him. Now I have heard you know that there's certain bugs and things that can can make a noise that mimics talking, you know, crickets chirp and and things squeak and then make these weird things. And you got Katie Did's and stuff like that. But I don't know about anything that if it has a voice, there's there's something neither supernatural or something we're not aware of or who knows. Maybe my friend was right and it was demonic. What better place for a demon spider to hide than in a dark, burnast room of a church.
Speaker 11: Yeah, some straight up gnarly stuff for sure. And before I talked about right right, and before I blow your mind a little bit more with the whole dinosaur thing. I mean, the bottom of mine is spiders and a rachnids don't have voice boxes. That's not to say that, you know, by stroking a spiderweb or something, they couldn't make some sort of hum you know that might sound like a sound that maybe some sort of insect they prey on, you know, might draw them in. That's not very far fetched a thing. But yeah, I don't have a local barrage.
Speaker 1: In school, we made a thing. You know, it would kind of I guess mimic a voice box. But we took cardboards, either a cigar box or shoe box and put a string through a hole, you know, tiedy knot, pulled it out, and then put the pine rosin on that string like violin bow rosin, and you could run your fingers pull that taut and then run your fingers up and down it and it was almost like bowling a violin, but you get some of the most unearthly squeals and groans and creeks and stuff out of it, and it's just again, it's just some strings rosin. So you know, who knows if that web was thick enough and it was attached to something that would sound you know, maybe a hollow or something like that, or a log or even a tree. I mean the guitar, rudimentary guitar and the spider just moving along that or maybe kind of plucking at it, it could make some strange noises. You're blowing my mind here.
Speaker 11: Buddy, Yeah, No, like you were just saying, like the whole thing picture of a wine glass, they say, if it has more crystal in it, supposedly you get it a little bit wet on the top and it's like woo woo woo, makes a crazy sound. And I'll do it.
Speaker 1: You sweat your finger, just rub it, yeah, lightly around the lip of it. And back in the day, there was a thing I think they called a glass harmonica or something like that, people that by adjusting the water level and the glasses, they could tune it to certain notes and then they would play that like kind of like playing a piano, but by rubbing the Yes, I've seen an old old video there.
Speaker 11: It's that the ozakkala when we're speaking about that same thing, how they're able to replicate a very creepy howl by using rope and barrels and such. So it's definitely capable impossible. But man, you want to talk about before how you had mentioned that, well, some dinosaurs had feathers. They're pretty optimistic the majority of them did, and they're very optimistic that the majority of dinosaurs actually were warm blooded and that they weren't typical quote unquote lizards, and they have been finding a ton of evidence to support this, which now means, yeah, you can't really fully judge somethings intellect because people can be like Oh, well, hey, crocodiles or reptiles, brains the size of a walnut whatever. Okay, And then someone would be like, well, look at a bab boon. Those are super smart. Yes, but I recently watched a baboon that apparently thought he was king of this area and got snapped up and consumed by the crocodile. So wait a second, this crocodile knows and they warn people do not go down into the water at the same points in time, do not camp in the same points in time, because they learn your patterns. I mean, I don't care what any human out there wants to say about that topic. That's pretty intellectual enough to be able to survive as long as they have. And dude, they're out smarting people. Wait a second, I thought people were so smart, But how many times do they get consumed by crocodiles after being told not to do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh, Darwin and action there. Never mind. I saw something that the other day about a bunch of monkeys that escaped from a research facility around Raising Hill in the woods, and they claimed that there were monkeys that haven't been experimented on yet. But of course they're going to say no, tell them what's out there right around. But we can also reminded me, have you ever heard of the hundredth monkey theory?
Speaker 11: No, I have not, and I would love for you to tell me that. But one quick thing I wanted to still blow your mind about so recently about the feather thing, is they found what they believe is a version of the t rex, not just a relative, but a version. So most animals, right you head down, No warmer clients, No, not this t rex. It went up to the North Pole and they found feathers on it, and they believed that it was white like a polar bear. And wait a second, if you're cold blooded, you sure as heck can't be living in the snow. You'd be frozen. And wait a second, it's got feathers, and wow. It chose to go up north because wait a second, it had to deal with harsher climates. But it had no competition for predators, whereas it went down south. It has other t rexes, all kinds of other carnivorous dinosaurs, but here in the North Pole they only had herbivores. This was the apex predator in the area. And there you go, my friend, that's some brilliant stuff I had just found out too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's in Indeed, I love the research that you're doing here. This is what I got about the hundredth monkey. The hundredth monkey theory is an idea that suggests when a certain number of individuals in a population learn a new behavior or idea, it will suddenly and spontaneously spread to the rest of the population, even those here are geographically isolated. Now, the story behind this theory s them some observations of Japanese macaques. In the nineteen fifties, researchers noticed that some monkeys on the island of Koshima learned to watch sweet potatoes before eating them. As more monkeys learned this behavior, it seemed to reach a critical mass, after which the behavior suddenly spread to other monkey colonies on nearby islands, even though there was no direct contact between them. So the phenomenon has been interpreted by some as an evidence kind of a collective cautiousness or a morphogenetic field that allows for the instantaneous transmission of information between individuals without any physical means of communication. Now again, it's just a theory. It's been criticized by the scientific community but again, as I think it kind of makes sense, you know that how did they learn it? If they're geographically isolated, I mean they can talk, but if they're on different islands, how did they tell I mean, they can talk to each other, you know, they have their own little language there. But that's in a nutshell, that's the hundredth monkey.
Speaker 11: That is some great stuff. And to be honest with you, as a scientific mind, I would love to hear the reasoning from the scientist because I have heard other scientists right now that I'm going to state, and they are also on my science team, some of them. I don't know where these scientists were thinking, because I mean, yeah, of course that happens. And I'm going to give everybody an example orcus. There's arguably questions as whether they're the most intelligent dominant pret are in the ocean. Octopuses are super smart too, So we're not going to dive into that. We're just going to dive into the fact. Orcas are smart and they are dope wolves of the sea. There's a reason for that. Okay, Well, only certain parts in the world do orcas consume the livers of great white sharks and six skilled sharks and others, not in every area. It started off in South Africa with they don't know where the heck these orcas came from. They don't know if they were in captivity and got too big or what. But they had their fins bent over. And the only way that ever occurs is if you were put in under extreme stressful situations, malnourished and also in captivity. Born in the wild. It's never been documented that you would have hump bent over dorsal fins and port side and the other side. I don't know my boat terms is what they dubbed these brothers, they believed, and they watched them sit there and start doing this, the only two orcas to ever be seen doing this. Well, they started linking up with another pod, and then all of a sudden, this pod started doing this. And then this pod moved a very far distant way because they traveled a ton and started doing this behavior in a new area that other orcas then saw them and start participating in. And now I'm going to give one more example. You have great white sharks, same thing. Not everywhere is a documented that white sharks leap out of the water after seals and such. They do in Cape Cod and they do down in South Africa and California, but in a ton of other spots they haven't been documented doing that. And also in California recently they have seen very large great white sharks, not all of them, just a few that have become more boisterous and are willing to come pretty close into shore where technically I guess they could get stuck in this water. But they're catching these seals and sea lions off guard because they think they're safe. They're playing around, they're not even paying attention to boom. So again, not all them are doing that, And that just shows two examples right there, and I mean I could bust out a ton of more.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, they're fascinating. And you know, i'd like, you know, quale songs they sing. They use that for something, I mean, geolocation among other things. But I think they talk to one they have a language, and you can imagine how far the sound would carry underwater like that. So I think if whales can do it, porpoise dolphins they talk to each other. Who's to say that all the creatures of the sea don't have some form of that. But the thing that always got me was about about the dolphins. You know, they're very intelligent, they say that they're I've even heard their brains compared to that of a human and things, But yet they always get caught in the tune nets. I never understood that if if dolphins, you know, have that kind of intelligence, you think they would learn that. Well, there's two Now I need to go the other way. I'm going to end up in a net. So there's some things that are nominal like that, but I believe there's more. There's an old I can't remember who was in an old movie. I think it's called A Daily Dolphins or something like that, where during World War Two they were training dolphins to be spies and emissaries for the military. And I believe that's possible.
Speaker 11: Well, I know how you just said that because I was literally on Miss Barbara Hartman's podcast Opened the Door the other night speaking about how during World War two the SS and the Dirty Stash that they had all kinds of advancements. I was just touch base on real quick that caused that, Like you said, they had on their battleships basically like chicken wire that would hang down and put out electronic pulses that would disarm our torpedoes and such. So we started to train, you know, things like dolphins and such to go plant those mines on there, because they would also maneuver their way through all the land mines. But something else, though, is they themselves had mercury that were so light that they would float and be drawn to metal, and they have been found in ss submarines, crash ships, all kinds of things. And what they would do is release these and they would attach to our bombers that were flying above and immediately cut your power out and disable you and you crash. So I mean, yeah, the technology right there caused obviously something to have to be changed. But yeah, I don't have an answer for the tune in that thing. But then obviously they're smart enough to maneuver the way through the minefields and put a bomb on the boat. So I think it might just be that you don't always get the cream of the crop.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 11: I think the ones that are cost probably aren't the smartest, the.
Speaker 1: Slowest for the ones that have an addiction to the taste of tune.
Speaker 11: Yes, exactly, my friends. So I think like that theory. I don't know who says it. But the biggest and baddest of anything is not the biggest and baddest because they were dumb enough to get caught. Meaning if you see, you know, Gustav or something that's a twenty five foot crocodile, well, like I said, you're filming him, you've almost caught him. He's dumb enough to be in that situation, which means there has to be something bigger, bigger fish in the sea. It's just the way things work. You're never going to be the most dominant anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I looked up that movie in nineteen seventy three. I was ten years old. It's called Day of the Dolphin. Marine biologist Jake, played by George C. Scott and Maggie Tall Tricia van Derverer have for many years been doing dolphin research in the Florida Keys, and have even coached some dolphins to speak Primitive English. But when two of the dolphins are kidnapped, an investigation proves that the Tarrell's financial backers, the mysterious Franklin Foundation, have had sinister intentions all along. The dolphins are to be used to deliver a detonate explosives beneath the presidency yacht. Now, how's that for a conspiracy? And you know it's from based on things that I've read, it's not too far from what these animals are capable of.
Speaker 11: Yeah, of course, And that's brilliant stuff right there. And people just in general, I think, always find themselves to be the most intellectual, and man, I run into that so much, which is why I don't enjoy communicating with certain amounts of people, because you can't even have a conversation a lot of times without somebody getting upset about something, even though you're not upset just because you have a different view on something. And people just are always thinking they're the smartest or their opinion, etc. Even though when I make opinions about things, I purposely go out of my way, you know, to do the research on something before I solidify my opinions. And I just think in general, we run into that a lot where people just think that we're the smartest and we're not an animal, and oh, it's just a stupid moth, Like, who cares, I'm a person. Get rid of that. Moths step on it. But if we really pull back and think about Earth and evolution and how everything is, that moth serves the same purpose, if not a more prevalent purpose than we do. I mean, realistically, we do have the capability to do some very beautiful things for Earth and in general, but for the most part, we tend to do negative things that outweigh positive things. And I'll give a few examples real quick. We know nothing really about the ocean. Yet supposedly the Mariana Trench is the deepest part of the ocean, and well, there's trash all the way down there. So wait a second. We know nothing about the ocean, but yet we've been able to somehow pollute it already good great stuff. And then we all know that what the ocean filters out things that we need in the atmosphere man to make sure that we can breathe properly. So do trees and what do we consistently do? We cut down trees over and over again, and we just whether or not it's needed. Everything is amplified. There's no more like respect anymore. Like I'm a big person about if I could go back in the past, I would love to live like the indigenous cultures. I mean, you just take what you need. You always make sure when you leave that there's more in left for nature and then you bring back that's just the way it is, man, and no one seems to really have that respect anymore. So no, wonder nature doesn't really like people. I mean, people for some reason think that we own earth and that we created it and that everything is under our depiction. Meaning okay, people you know, will say, hey, there's too many herbivores in this area, we need to make sure to go in and hunt them. Okay, Well, I'm not saying that's incorrect or correct. My response would be before humans ever existed, if we didn't encroach enough on nature and screwed things up, editors and such, those things are handled. Okay. Yet for some reason now we as people think, Nope, can't be any wolves in Montana. I'm sitting here trying to raise my cattle. Nope, no wolves, even though wolves are a pivotal part of evolution and the survival of other things. But no, it doesn't matter. I'm a person, I'm better than that, and it's very unfortunate. So I just always try to distance myself from things like that, but also make sure to realize that there are good things that can be done and make sure that i'm trying to be on the side of that. And like you were saying, you know AI, for example, people all day they can say all the bad things. I'm going to give a beautiful example of AI. What can AI do that you and I can't do? Doesn't need to rest Man Cronch Crunch numbers everything well with the Amazon. You know how many species they found recently with AI because AI can listen to everything and now tells people that the jungle is into stress because I understand the vocalization patterns and such that are occurring. So if this is doing this, it's because this is a current. Wow. Is that some beautiful stuff? So if everyone thinks AI is so evil and such, it's not. It's just like everything else, what are we using it for?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And indeed, it's the intent. It's like any tool, like a handgun, for example, it's you know what you do with If you rob somebody, that's one thing, but if you hunt with it for food, that's another. I'm not advocating for against hunting. That's each of their own. I'm not a hunter. Never I shot a squirrel when I was a child and did something to me, and I've never shot another animal. I never will. But it's just one of those things.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: It's again the VCR. When that came out, people was like, Oh, that's going to destroy this and destroy that. Ayeah. You know, you can watch it for entertainment, you can rent the tapes, or you can use it to illegally tape stuff off the TV. You know, the measure baseball. Without the express written consent, you've committed a crime. It's just the intent with it. But yeah, Ai, it can be a tool. And the more it knows, the smarter it gets. And I mean there's people that worry about the singularity and stuff, and I think we're still decades from that where yes, it realizes that the biggest threat to humanity is humanity and has to destroy is kind of like how in two thousand and one in Space Odyssey. But something that you're talking about there, it kind of reminded me. There's an old Isaac Asimov a short story and I think the man was a genius called does a bee Care? And it's kind of talking about, you know, does a parasitic something like that, even if it's an animal or a human, does it care about the host? And I know the answer is it doesn't, but just apply it somewer here and see if this sounds like it could be possible. An agger om is deposited on a pre human earth by an alien race, and in due course it gives birth to a creature that takes the form of the human. Over the centuries, the creature lives amongst humans and mentally influences certain of them to advance the development of the civilization. In particular, it works on scientists, and eventually it causes the development of space travel. As the first spaceship to attempt to reach the Moon is being built, the creature, now known as Caine, causes the creation of a small space in the ship, which he enters unknown to the builders. So the thing has been here for centuries, and it's just trying to influence the human mindset to build all this and to make all these discoveries so it can get back home. And he drew a great analogy between this cane creature and a bee that visits and thereby pollinates flowers at random, with no real knowledge of what it's done. But it's a great story. If you've never read it, check it out. I like that concept that you know, we're basically we could be intergalactic sea monkeys or an alien ant farm or something, if you will. That we're put here to get to a point where we can do something for something off planet.
Speaker 11: Brilliant stuff right there, And I mean we do, like I said, have the capability to do quite amazing things. And even our ancestors, which again modern day individuals look back at, you know, a lot of our ancestors and assume that they weren't very intellectual. I mean, before I dive into something to show their intellect, I'm going to give an example way back in the past. Neanderthals. Okay, it's very widely accepted that Homo erectus and other versions of more modern day humans evolved to be more intellectual than Neanderthals. Okay, I mean sure, But here we go with the fact that I found caves where these Neanderthals put their handprints on the wall, meaning that they had at least enough of an understanding to be like, hey, we existed. They have evidence that they cared for their sick and week, and they also had aesthetics, meaning certain versions like had their weapons in different colors and such. So there is definitely a disconnect of what we consider to be you know, intellectual right there, because that's really smart. And if you look at nature and how nature works, nature will always we're actually working to I believe it's more than a hypothesis. Now I did not come up with this, but I have been churning it with my science team and they love it too. And the scientists that came up with it are absolutely brilliant. So nature has a blueprint. Okay, I mean, just look through history and just look in modern day times more or less. I mean, okay, t rex Alisaurus different, pretty similar, right, I mean, tiger lion different, pretty similar. Okay, Megalodon, great white shark different, pretty similar, more or less. What I'm trying to get as every time either a herbivore or a meat eating carnivorous entity or being or creature or animal, whatever terminology someone would like to use, is removed from an ecosystem, Nature then is going to fill that void with something similar because there are nutrients and things that are being unused. And recently they have found and this is where we're trying to push this too, they found a grizzly bear that had a very high level of short faced k bear DNA in it, okay, And this is where we were starting to think that nature's got to reset in a blueprint. So think if that grizzly that had the higher DNA count in it of the short face cave bear then went out and you know, made it with another grizzly bear. Sure it's going to be lower than what it was in him, but now that higher gene pool of the short faced cave bear is being passed on.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 11: So it's really not that hard to think that this occurs in other aspects, meaning when people see things that are out of the ordinary or such well, I mean the cave hyena for example, that hyena gene pool is still in the hyena gene pool. So it's really not far fetched to think that at points in time a hyena can be born with higher DNA levels of an ancestor. I mean, it's no different than humans, Okay, people, it's a proven fact. People can look it up. Individuals with larger skulls and bigger brown lines and noses and such and shorter usually and most always have higher levels of Neanderthal in them, whereas taller, paler people usually have denisoviium. Also, people that have red hair and are pale. That's more of a dentist I mean, sorry, Neanderthal trait as well, very interesting stuff. So if that's able to recur in US, okay, then why would that not occur in nature as well? Like our science team said, it's not a good thing with nature, meaning not with the bear. But if something, for example, was starting to develop or come up with a higher DNA percentage, that most likely means it's ancestral aspect is on its last line. But like I said, nature has a reset button, and if it didn't, then why does everything fill a niche? Like I said, I mean, there's not much of a difference between the t rex and then Alysaurus. They were put in different timeframes. They didn't collide with each other, but they were in that niche. To then consume things, you remove both of them. We have the carnosaurs. I mean there's Gagantasaurus. There's a ton of apex predators that fit the same line of those dinosaurs. And what happened one was removed and other ones stepped in.
Speaker 1: So indeed, and it's this, you know, nature takes care of nature if it feels need like you said, if it has to evolve something or replace something all together. That's what it exactly do. Now it may take you know, thousands of years or more to do it, but in nature everything seems to serve a purpose. There's a few things I'm not so sure about, but I'm sure you know, somewhere along the line they do. But it's just fascinating to think about, you know how, there's such intelligent design there. And that's another thing I think that points to the stars, or from a biblical perspective, the mind of God, because you look at the numbers that are in everything. God is in the numbers. Look at the golden ratio.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's something all throughout nature. You were not incorrect, my friend. I mean, I still wanted to blow your mind again. But there is actually some pretty quality evidence supporting With the octopus, for example, it's unlike anything else any sort of cephlopod or anything even squid that are closely related to it, not as intelligent, not capable of doing They've documented all get stuff back, yes, and they basically do what the predator does, meaning they sit there and orchestrate decorations in front of their caves and their little dens and stuff. So wow. But now again real quick with a prehistoric aspect. This isn't prehistoric, but we're going to talk for a second or real quick about the Egyptians and then also the Greeks, because the Romans pretty much just took everything that the Greeks did, so we don't need to mention them, even though they did elaborate a little bit. But on top of the pyramids, there has always been some sort of metalish, shiny substance that they always wondered what it could serve purposes for Recently, there is a ton of evidence supporting it was more or less like a primitive power source, meaning that when the sun and stuff would hit that it would boom boom boom, connect and it would cause power. Unfortunately, once one would be you know, damage or something, you would lose all your power. But that's pretty advanced. And then the Greeks had forms of electricity and running water to an extent, and that's pretty dang advanced, man, because after these time frames, what happened in the medieval times, you know, you want to talk about primitive Neanderthal living, Yeah, something happened there that caused Yes.
Speaker 1: Well, before we get into that, let's take a little break. I play a commercial here and then a little The music be back in about five minutes. Folks, Thank you for listening. More good stuff to come.
Speaker 13: Attention all ground zero fans. Aftermath dot Media is celebrating our four year anniversary with a spectacular deal just for you. For a limited time, you can get an Aftermath Premium yearly description for only seventy nine dollars. That's right, just seventy nine dollars for a full year of exclusive content. Add free listening and premium features. Dive into a world of incredible stories, top tier journalism, and the best in entertainment. Whether you're a longtime listener or new to ground zero, this is the perfect time to join the Aftermath family. Don't miss out on this amazing anniversary special. Visit aftermath dot Media today and sign up for your Aftermath Premium yearly subscription at just seventy nine dollars. But hurry, this offer won't last long. Celebrate with us and elevate your media experience to the next level. Hey, aftermath dot media the ultimate resource for parapolitical and paranormal fans. Visit aftermath dot Media and subscribe today. That's aftermath dot Media now.
Speaker 8: Now now.
Speaker 1: Now, and we're back here everything out there, I mean, Steve Stalking on the Clyde Lewis Ground zero Radio Network back to continue to blow my mind for the second half of the show. Welcome back Star Fox from Star Fox Radio and the North American dog Man Project. I love it when I have a guest like you on that just absolutely sets me on my head. You know, You've made me think about things that I ordinarily wouldn't have thought of, or at least not anyway soon anyway, And I really appreciate that, and I'm sure the audience does too. So we could pick up where we left off. We're talking about ancient cultures and then what happened between that and medieval times? There was a reset in there somewhere. What do you think happened.
Speaker 11: That's a very good question, my friend, because obviously, like you said, there was some sort of reset right there, and I don't think it really had something to do with all of a sudden people lost the intellect that was there. I don't know. I think something must have occurred, meaning yeah, if they were, for example, able to have the power sources with like you know, the Egyptians and such, well, if you know, the line of individuals that knew how to do that had an unfortunate event, maybe they passed away or something and they didn't pass on that knowledge, and then all of a sudden, the top of one pyramid gets damaged. Boom. Everyone loses their power sourcement there. Then they can't grow crops properly or whatever, et cetera. And saying thing with what happened with the Romans, Well, they got overran by Norse tribes and people that were considered by the Romans to be barbaric. But I mean people had been living in that lifestyle for hundreds of thousands of years. Okay, so it's interesting to depict that as a barbaric because I mean, it really all depends on the beholder. But either way, I think just because of the maybe the harsh treatment and such, well you have those rebellious cultures. But at the same time, sure they might have been rebelling for what they were able to convince their followers of. But haven't we gone down this road before?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 11: When you put your enemy of an enemy as an enemy of mine or whatever that terminology is, I definitely just messed it up.
Speaker 1: But what happened enemies is it my friend's enemy is how does that go?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: My my enemy's enemy is my friend, I think is the way it goes.
Speaker 11: Yes, when you get what I was trying to put down. So what I think occurred is you had people that were no different. Like I mean, look at a Till of the Hunt, prime example. I mean, to his followers, he was considered the man. But everybody else you know, that dude was psychotic, but he ends up, you know, being able to. He was some of the people that took on some of those more prominent cultures. But more or less, what I'm saying is you get people at that right that talk everyone that's tired of being oppressed, and.
Speaker 1: You get an Antila, you get a Gingha's Khan, you get something less. It comes along and finds people that are complacent. They're happy, they've got you know, the White House with white pick expence to two point three kids, and then all of a sudden, here come the barbaric hordes. You have the plundering horns come in and just you know, blow their minds.
Speaker 11: And I don't think Attila, the Hunt and all those people you mentioned cared about that type of technology. They just wanted to plunder. So I think a lot of that just got destroyed, and most likely anyone that thought or had that belief system was probably unfortunately executed. So again that's just my thought on that, but I think that might be a big play that then all of a sudden you got these more primitive based psychos kind of that got into power. And people can argue that, but I mean, look at a lot of the religion. I mean a lot of the royal families and such. Man, there was so much incest that was going on in there and all kinds of messed up stuff. So just because somebody was a prince or a queen doesn't mean they were of sane mind. And I think a lot of that had occurred in the beginning is that you just wiped out everything. Meaning there's very rarely when cultures that are overtaken, their stuff gets infiltrated.
Speaker 12: Back in the.
Speaker 11: Greeks pretty much are correct me if I'm wrong. The only culture I know were because the Romans loved the Greeks so much, but they took them over, but they still loved everything about them so much, where they're like, yeah, we're gonna base everything off y'all, and you can even have Athens, but it's not Greece anymore. It's Rome. But the majority of other cultures I've seen that are overtaken. No one cares about the art they did or the history. All that's usually destroyed.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, it's like like when the mind and the muscle made the intellectuals, it's that's going to follow the wayside. I mean, you can't eat art or anything like that, or if you're not educated to the point to where you can enjoy it or appreciate it, then it means absolutely nothing to you.
Speaker 11: That's exactly. So that's really you just broke it down into if I could state it, the best way I could rate there is I think personally that's what it's occurred. It's you can put something in front of somebody, but they don't know how to use it or put that to anything that's going to help in survival aspects. I mean, what lead a horse, but if it doesn't drink, it doesn't drink, man, I mean, what can you do if you don't understand something?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 11: And like you just said, unfortunately it still seems to occur now, you know, the nerds versus le bron or whatever.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 11: Even in football, you get the former football players that are like dude analytics. Those guys don't know. They're just the nerds and the front office crunching numbers. But they need them though too, because they are right. If something has a sixty five percent success ratio, then yeah, sure you might think it's a dumb decision, but sixty five percent of the odds are saying it's not. You know so, But again, that just kind of shows you the unfortunate clash of there. It's not definitive, but it's usually very proven that athletes, for example, aren't as intellectual as say a scientist or such. Meaning you could take that scientist and try to have him be athletic or her doesn't work out. They're just usually super awkward and stuff like that. But they're so smart. But then not saying an athlete is not intellectual. But man, I've seen some pretty wow. Oh how did you get to where you are.
Speaker 1: Seeing some Neanderthals on the football field?
Speaker 11: Yes, that's all, yes, thank you man, So you know, but they can do that. But now, if you were to take that Neanderthal on the football field, like you said, and ask them to crunch the numbers and you know, show why you know we supports we do this. They had no clue whatsoever. So yeah, it's something where it's both needed, but it's just one of those natural clashing and I think that occurred. Man, you had people that were considered probably super smart, like all right, Cesius and all these people that were the astrologers and such. I don't know. Unfortunately, unless they were unlived and passed away before the barbarians came in too, those people would have just got rolled.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, they wouldn't have had I think they would have known that there was no use fighting back, that their capacity to fight and their military intelligence would would be so limited that it was easier just to give up and let things come what may. And I believe that's what happened.
Speaker 11: I agreed.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can't reason with you know, they'd be like being out in the woods and trying to reason with a grizzly or a mountain lion or something that was about to eat you. All it sees is food and there's no reasoning that's going to cure that. And the same with the barbarians. All they say is something they can take, and what they don't want they're they're quite content to destroy it.
Speaker 11: It happens all the time. I mean even in modern day wartimes. Unfortunately. You know, when cultures invade other cultures, there have been great historical finds like complete dinosaur skeletons almost and all kinds of beautiful things that have been blown up and airstrikes, and no one cares about that outside of unfortunately, the people that do in the cultures. But like you said, usually when someone's invading, they're not there because they respect your culture. They're there because they don't care, and what you have is what they want.
Speaker 1: And I mean you can't imagine, you know, saying, well, let's go attack this place because they've got a fantastic art museum, epergent nightlife, Seene and off Broadway theaters. You won't believe. No, No, they've got gold, they've got food, they've got women, let's go.
Speaker 11: Yeah, exactly. And here's another example. I mean, look at the Aztecs. Okay, you know what happened to them, right, Well, they would go around to all these villages that they thought were inferior to them and take all their women and children and men and sacrifice them. So what happened as soon as all the Spaniards came over. What do you think all these indigenous cultures did that were being abused and completely terrorized by the Aztecs. Yo, they're right over here, like, let's go get these guys, dude, and what do they do? They teamed up with the Spaniards to remove the Aztec So, I mean, it's just that's another example right there.
Speaker 1: The span to be is my best friend exactly.
Speaker 11: Yes, Oh wait, you guys, wow, even though you're here to pillage everything to you, you know, screw me over after, it can't be worse than cutting my heart out and kicking me down a huge flight of temple stairs, you.
Speaker 1: Know, indeed. And it's it's amazing, you know, to look back in the retrospect, you know, you can connect the dots in reverse easily, but you can see how these empires were formed, how they grew, and how they fell. As my grandparents would have said, they got too big for their breeches, and just being in that complacency like you know, where the we're the smartest, we're the greatest, where the biggest, But there's always somebody bigger and badder that'll come along.
Speaker 11: Yes, like you just said, it's just the way things really occur. And here's something else that's super interesting that I think will also classify into what people in the past might have seen for misidentifications and such. There are a ton of indigenous cultures that had really awesome get ups, I mean, like big crow masks and feathers and such that they would put on and they would wait till the fog would come out and such, and they would even go into the water and dip down like they were drinking and flap all around. And some of the more westernized individuals that had basically wanted to learn about this were able to witness a lot of this stuff. And they had done that with a lot of things that they did. A ceremony that basically had something to do with dog headed people where they would have people run in on all fours and dressed up just like the wolves with the furs on and everything, and then one of the chief's son was supposedly unlive. Then all the women would cry and the wolves would carry them away. And when you see though, you're like, wow, that's super cool. But also someone that's never seen that before, and if they saw that in the fog and stuff, yes, and they would think it was a giant pterosaur.
Speaker 1: Military campaigns decades ago, they talked about shock and awe. You know, that was a way to display military might and prowess to your enemy and then just lay down their weapons.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: But I heard comedians say once that the way to win a battle like that put people in mascot costumes. He said, imagine, got these primitive people that that you're getting ready to fight, and all of a sudden, here comes, you know, a thousand troops in say a Disney costume like Goofy costumes, charging over the hill, take no prisoners, you know, and that's going to scare the life out of them because it's, you know, to them and some hideous apparition. They don't know what it is. It's some kind of bizarre cartoon looking creature with a gun shooting at him. I mean, that's he was saying it to be funny. But I think there's a little nugget of truth.
Speaker 11: In there that's beautiful. And actually, I will give you a big nugget of truth right there. A lot of people assume that you know the whole I don't. I know, I can't use this word on YouTube, so if you have to edit it out, I'll use another word right after both the Nazis zombies or the World War. Okay, So a lot of people with the Nazis problem, Okay, think of that terminology like in the video games and such. That's actually not the very first story of that. It was actually the Russians that were these quote unquote zombies. So this group of Russians, unfortunately, were in an outpost that was like a little mini kind of castle from what I understand from the way it was drawn and described, and it was surrounded by dense forest everywhere, and the Germans and the Dirty Stash and the SS were coming in to try to overtake this area. But the way the way they were replaced, the Russians actually had the advantage and they hadn't been overtaken yet. And I don't know how long this had gone on, but it was for quite a long time for these soldiers to be able to hold off this huge, monstrous army that was coming. And actually before I finished that too, like you were saying, the appearance, if you look at like the SS and the Dirty Stash, how he dressed them, they looked like terrifying man with their gas masks with like the red eyes and stuff. So yeah, there you go about like hearing you know, your quote unquote victims. But that continues into what I'm saying. So all of a sudden, one night, this group of Russians heres bump dump dump dump dump dump dump dump. They're like, what the hecktual? They opened the front of the door real quick and dump dump dump dump. They start realizing this is like birds and animals just dropping to their demise from these trees, and it's shriveling up because there's some sort of nasty, toxic chemical that has been dispersed. Because earlier in the day they had seen in the males or whatever the bunkers that there were. They couldn't tell what the heck the uppers and the ss were saying, but they were over there doing something because they were looking up in the sky and basically trying to see which direction the wind was going. But nothing after that occurred. Well, now it all occurred that, oh crap, that's what they were doing earlier. They were figuring out the wind direction so that when it was right they could do this.
Speaker 1: Oh crap.
Speaker 11: Well, sure enough, they closed the door and all this, but the dan gas comes into so they tried to wet everything. Well, unfortunately by wetting things and putting it over your mouth, this type of gas just made it worse. So literally all these soldiers man were coughing up pieces of their lungs, their skin was melting off, their bones were starting to disintegrate. Well, they were all like, you know what, these mother truckers want a battle, We're gonna give them a freaking battle. So as they started encroaching up on this castle, these now decrepit and basically living dead Russian soldiers bust open the door and they're like like shooting off their weapons. All the Germans were like, dude, what in the Christmas trees are those? Because they literally sounded and looked like zombies walking with their feet all bent and their bodies distorted, and they all ran off. Man, they were getting caught on the barbed wire, dude, and everything, and they were just going up and I'm alive in all these Germans. And apparently one German shoved like a bayonet through the head Russian guys stomach, but he didn't feel anything at this point in time. He just spit on him and pulled it out and lit them up, and all the Germans ran away. But obviously eventually the Russians fell and Sirt came to this nasty toxin. But that's pretty much hole. The whole Nazi world war zombie thing kind of came into play cool stuff, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indeed, Yeah, we had a couple of pastors on here talking about the Third Reich and a cult that there was a lot of interest in that among Hitler and his minions in trying to win the battle through whatever remains that they turned to some occult things, with some rituals and things that they did, and you know, that's whatever remains necessary. You know, war is war, and if you have to turn to something dark and something evil and something supernatural, if it helps you win the war, then so be. It was the way they looked at it, apparently.
Speaker 11: He definitely. I mean, okay, again, I'm spiritual, like I've told you before, I'm not religious, so I don't learn about a lot of this stuff until you know, Dennis Carroll and other people such as yourself that are super educated on the biblical aspects, and Dennis really is educated on the cult stuff. Well, I mean it can't be ironic, and I don't believe in coincidences really, I mean, I'm sure maybe they exist, Okay, but why is it every supposed demonic area or areas that were considered to be of dire ste away from did the SS and the Dirty Stash show up to I mean Castle Houshka or Hushka. And the Czech Republic was built to supposedly keep these demonic like beings that were coming up out, I mean things that looked like goatmen, werewolves, shadow figures, the Jersey Devil, creep creepy stuff. So why did the SS and Heinrich Kindler go there and then start practicing their own sort of strange rituals. And the Dirty Stash was very meticulous. He documented everything, It's just what he did. And sure he talks about how he burned some of them, meaning he didn't want others or you know, people to know about what was occurring. But they, you know, documented how this area reaked a sulfur and all this stuff. And also recently in the Czech Republic they found thirteen thousand occult books that the SS and the Dirty Stash had hidden in a bunker and amongst all these books. Of course, there are all the cursed books that are banned in countries and certain religious groups. And man, when you got thirteen thousand books that are diving into pretty questionable stuff, and then you're showing up in pretty questionable areas consistently, I mean, you got at least at some point in time figure out something pretty messed up.
Speaker 1: Correct. Yeah, indeed. And again it's just you can't even fathom, you know, like I would think of our military, you know, holding rituals and things, but that probably happens. I mean, there are people in the military. Michael Lokuino I think he was a colonel or something major general, I don't remember. He was heavily steeped in the occult and drew from that from a militaristic perspective. So it does go on. I don't think it's as prevalent as it was in that in the Reich, but we never know. You don't know what goes on behind closed doors and in those secret chambers, and it could very well be. I mean I covered a thing about uh. I think we talked about this when I had John talking about dog Man about a research project back in the sixties where they were trying to control beagles remotely, and then how they may have jumped out over into humans and then had some sort of K nine human hybrid before they were That came about when they were trying to build a super soldier, and there's all kinds of stuff we don't know about.
Speaker 11: I know, isn't that so crazy?
Speaker 1: My friend?
Speaker 11: It's recently and sorry about that. I thought my phone was muted. That's just my own intro lorry right free, so you can use any of that. It's just my home Star Fox thing. But yeah, no, recently they again near a castle Houseka. When people speak about the Berserker program and the super Soldiers that the quote unquote they were trying to make, well, well they found I believe was fifteen German soldiers that had very strange military gear on and deformities. And again I don't believe in coincidences, nor do these individuals. I mean, why did they all have these kind of deformities or what we think are deformities, But maybe they were trying to make it so they weren't deformities. And again right there, I mean you have documents of him talking about trying to make the quote unquote super reading program et cetera, where he was trying to make like, you know, super humans by you know, sure, I'm assuming by means that no different the bodybuilders and such do, and maybe other sorts of means. I mean, I do know Stalin and such did try to have somebody make an ape army. But again, like I've spoken about before, I mean, I'm always open to change my mind, but as far as I know, with science and things, this would occur naturally, and it hasn't. I mean, if a chicken can go and mate with an alligator, there would be an alligator chicken, but the alligator eats the chicken. So yes, numerous times he tried to inciminate women with chimpdy in a and vice versa, but it didn't work, because yes, it doesn't work like that. But I guess they didn't necessarily go on for that long. But Stalin quote unquote had seen enough, so apparently he was like, yo, this is a waste of my time and assets. But either way, again, the dirty Stash and such was into things like that. I mean, I do remember a video I don't know if it was Russian or German where they took the head of a smaller dog and put it on a larger dog and vice versa. And they also took a dog completely off but hooked it up to a machine where that was basically like a heart that was still providing oxygen and stuff to the brain. And this dog would notice citrus and things and still lick. And unfortunately I saw something that the good old boys over here had done a point in time with an eight same thing, its head off. And man, I mean, so this type of occurrence is new, so it is very interesting. And then when you find those soldiers, well it kind of again ties a little bit more clarity into it.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, And I saw a documentary it's on YouTube. It's called Madness on the Motorway about these sisters. I believe they're twins that were walking along one of the motorways in the UK and ended up getting into all kinds of trouble. One of them got hit by a car and then got up and they were trying to fight the police. And I don't know, I just watched that. I'll send you a link to it. I believe they were part of some kind of super soldier program. One of them, I think she jumped off a bridge or something. To try to get away. There was a guy that took him in that was I think he was a retired military and it was theorized that he recognized what they were some kind of mk ultra type programming, but they were trying to make super soldiers in just they absolutely wreaked haaboc and they were from I think Sweden or something like that. But it's just the whole thing is just absolutely bizarre.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I had heard about that before. That's pretty interesting stuff right there.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 11: And also something else too that kind of ties a little bit into that is I don't know if you ever heard of Robert Businger or Bobby Abusinger from Vador, Texas.
Speaker 1: The name sends man.
Speaker 11: It was in like the late seventies where he now is able to talk about it because I guess there was some sort of court order where he couldn't speak about it for a very long period of time, but he in the paper more or less they describe some disturbing stuff that occurred. But yeah, he talks about it too, and he speaks about how this very large man but he seemed animalistic more or less, but it was definitely looked like a man ish but he would come to this property that Bobby and his wife lived on and would howl and would always bang on the side of the house so hard that it would knock out the ornaments off of paul silver plates down as such. So Bobby obviously was getting a little upset with that, but was intimidated to go outside and potentially confront this individual. So he ends up waiting for it to stop. The next day and this had been going on for quite a while and he gets a hold of his friend who had some really badass I believe they were German shepherds and guard dogs. Well, this dude again came back and well he tore apart all these dogs and just start banging on the house again. Well, finally the police did show up and explain to Bobby that they had found this individual walking down the middle of the street. He was covered in blood, you know, my swiming from wound with the dogs, but also the dog's blood. But apparently he didn't feel pain more or less and was some crazy bodybuilder, but was also in a quote unquote insane asylum that he had escaped from. Just interesting, especially the fact that when this article first came out that the deputies decided to roll with the fact that they were pushing it was a werewolf fully, which is interesting. Why the heck they would choose that narrative over this, But this guy was still describing this dude as being animalistic like that, and it's just interesting, like you were saying, potentially, you know, because they said to Bobby that he didn't feel pain, which there is some disease for that, which is interesting, But that's pretty gnarly stuff. Again. I mean, if you got somebody that's not feeling pain and it's capable of doing massive amounts of destruction like that dude. He was hitting his house so hard, dishes were falling over and it wasn't bothering him. I mean, if that dude came inside, what the heck was Bobby gonna do and his wife unless they got it headshot. That's just completely unlive that guy. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's frightening to think about, But I think there's something to all that. There's all kinds of genetic experiments and DNA programming and things like that that go on that we have very little knowledge of, and if anybody tries to shine a light on it, then you're a tenfoil hatter or a conspiracy theorist, and you know, a conspiracy, all that means is two or more people conspired together to do something that they probably weren't supposed to do. So I like studying those conspiracies. Now. Some of them are off the wall bizarre stuff, but there's certain ones that I kind of buy into. I think some of them are conspiracy theories, but some of them will turn out to be conspiracy fact And because I know stuff that I've heard, have people come at me and so, well, that's just a conspiracy theory. But I know that it's not like Operation Peppercliff. We were talking about Germany there after the war. They brought a bunch of sciences over here and put them to work. And somebody say, oh, that's just that didn't really happen, But it did. My dad worked laboratory, yeah, and he worked right alongside some of those guys. And I've told the story about how I went home with a kid from school had a very German last name. My dad worked with his dad at the National Laboratory. Well, we're playing in the basement. They had a wreck room that was a big thing back in the seventies as a basement of Rancher house and he went to the back while he said, Steve Khmerre, I want to show you something. And he pushes the wall and it starts opening up, and I'm thinking, okay, yeah, it's a bomb shelter. We didn't have one, but I knew kids did. That was a Cold war thing. Everybody had a bomb shelter like that would really do you any good. But I thought, okay, he's going to show me his bomb shelter. Well, he opens it up, he flicks on the light. The florescence click on in Starfox. It was one of the biggest private collections of Nazi war member bilia that I've ever seen, assembled into this room back there, and he had an SS uniform in a like a plexi last case that I'm looking at that and said, wow, your dad really is into his war memberabilia. And he said, you don't understand. He said that was his uniform. So there you go. Conspiracy facts there. Operation Paperclip was very very real and now they know it, but there was a time when it wasn't.
Speaker 11: That's great stuff right there, and no, I was just gonna say that's all documented. I mean, people can look at it and check it all out, man. I mean, to me, a conspiracy is something that has nothing to back it up. But I mean, when you can see I'm going to butcher his name. But Eric Truth came over and worked on Plumb Island. I mean that guy was in charge of putting people. Don't realize lime disease has always been something that is inside a tics. Okay, it's been detected way back in prehistoric times. But what he did is he was able to amplify that and put that into basically like a hybrid type tick.
Speaker 1: Now, no way to weaponize it. See, that's what our society does, discovery. How can we weaponize it hard? You know I was even guilty of that as a kid. I I'm going to tell on myself. Hey, this is kind of humorous, but I said, my dad, you know, was part of the war machine. He worked at the National Laboratory before that, he was involved with the Manhattan Project. Well, I had an idea, and I'm just going to use the word fart here. If anybody's offended, I apologize. I was wondering how I had a scientific mind deal because of my dad. So I was wondering as a child. I was about six years old, maybe seven. I thought, I wonder if you could freeze a fart, So I captured one in a mana Is jar. My mom was always saving jars form because I had a little natural history museum and an old chicken coop outside, and I'd put you know, animal skeletons and stuff like that in jars. Well, I captured fart. I'll leave that to everybody's imagination how I did that, and put it into the freezer. And I had another jar, so I captured another one, and I left the lid kind of loose, and I took it to my dad and I'm just all innocent, like, daddy, can you get the lid off this? And I knew what he'd do, you know. He pulled it right up under his chin and gave it a big twist. Course the lid blew right off, and he got a strange look on his face and he shoved it back and he said, you get out of here with that. And then a little bit later he comes in.
Speaker 12: You know what he did.
Speaker 1: He farted in a Manai's jar and handed it to me, and like a dummy, I opened it up and my mom turns and stairs right at me, and she said, what's in that jar, that's the freezer. So that ended my experiment. But that was my idea. If we could freeze him, we could weaponiz Imagine on the battlefield you drop frozen farts from twenty thousand feet, you know, when they hit everybody, Oh my god.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 1: So my own version of a gas attack. Literally, I had a strange childhood. My mom is from Appalachia. Kate's Kobert the smoke. He's very superstitious. My grandmother on that side was a gypsy witch. She called herself a granny witch, they call him. And then my dad, you know, highly educated, a man of science. So there I was the perfect blend of science and superstition, sprang forth bewildered. I had the best of the worst of both worlds. So yeah, that's but yeah, that's just the thing, you know, And I think a lot of people are that way, not children, but everybody. You know, how can we weaponize this? How can we use this to force our way on people?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, and it's not what he to weaponized, But I'm laughing at your reference as the weaponization right there, And no, it's true. It's just the way things you know, tend to work in that aspect. So now it's super interesting, but it's just the way things work. So Eric Truth would just put insects that were infected inside of the forest that obviously anyone that was coming in to try to overthrow the SS would be infected by They were claiming that to villagers that needed food and such. They were dropping in like clothing that was infected and all kinds of things. So I mean, we brought him over here because when the Russians went in and we went in, well we were a little bit nicer in what we offered. The Russians were like, yo, you come with us, or your head's on the floor more or less than everyone you know is just no longer. We were like, all right, you come with us.
Speaker 1: We're going to wipe your war crimes.
Speaker 11: So I mean, also, another member of the SS's top astrophysicists was a big part in our venture into outer space and also with NASA. So I mean, to me, those aren't conspiracy theories because there are files that back that all up. So I mean, if it was just a one sided perspective of an individual saying that, then sure always questionable. But when you see all the facts that backed that all up. I mean, it's no longer questionable. I mean it's presented as evidence, right, Yeah, And you.
Speaker 1: Know some of the stuff that's come to light, if that stuff they actually did. How much stuff is out there that's hidden away, that's in you know, the Black Beault or wherever that is still kept under lock and key, or the documents that have been redacted, maybe a word or two left on them. Strange strange times that we live in, my friend, Yeah, isn't that the truth?
Speaker 11: I mean, as I said, it's great with some of the things, but then you're just like, wow, what the hecks? I mean, in general, I love to learn, so I'm always trying to learn. I mean, but there's obviously darker points in time, like yeah, do I agree with anything that the SS and all them did? Of course not. But from a person that likes to learn. When I look at like how advanced some of their weaponry was and stuff, it's fascinating how that was created. I mean, how if you look at the differences. I mean, we had these little turty tanks, but they had these huge tigers that would come out and demolish them. But yes, of course we figured out. You could put rocks and logs under there that get stuck up in there, and you can blow them up with rocket launchers. We had pretty cool battleships. They had massive battleships. I mean, learning all that and actually stepping back and realizing the way Normandy was set up and such, and how this country that's not even what the size of Texas, give or take, was almost able to overtake the whole world. I mean, it just shows you genius or madman. That guy was both. I mean, how do you do all that? And how advanced are you? But then you see the insanity, And that's what people say with genius insanity, it's how do you walk at cocky confident? You know, it's a very thin line, because imagine if he took everything he did for a positive thing, what he could have created. I mean, the Auto Bond, Mercedes, the Volkswagen, those were all created by him. I'm not saying those things were created for good purposes, but those are things that actually are used still in modern day times as I guess, potentially positive things I mean, etcetera. So imagine if, like I said, they put all that energy to good things, but they didn't they put it towards mass weapons of destruction. But if they weren't smart, how the heck did they all do that? It took almost the whole world to stop them, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's uh, you know, like the Tuskegee experiment, things like that, But that was the whole impetus behind Operation paper Clippers, Like, well, we can take these guys and prosecute his war criminals, execute him or whatever, or we can quietly put them to work in our facil these an oak Ridge and lost almost places like that Montauk and picked their brains literally see what they know that we don't, and use that for our own good, for our own advancements. And I see the thinking behind it. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with it. I just don't have an opinion on it, because how do he you know, how could you? You can't really justify it. But that's that was the thinking behind it anyway. But you know, that weaponizing things, that's I mean, even before that, it was like during the times when in the West, you know, when they fought the wars against indigenous people, they infected blankets with smallpox and gave them to them, you know, it was just there's nothing new. People are I mean and you know, war as hell. That's that's true, and people are mean to one to know that. I heard somebody say one time, if you can figure out how to have a war and not hurt anybody, then let's do that. But you know, sadly, that's that's just the way it goes. I prefer peace. I'm peaceful first, and peace loving person. Slow and like you, I'm not religious at all, but I'm very spiritual.
Speaker 11: Yes, good vibes, dude. Just people want to call me a tree hugger or whatever. Did I'm with you, man, I just try to put out good vibes to learn and just be a very good individualist. I couldn't agree with all that more, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if you look at that from a biblical perspective, Jesus didn't go to church. The only time Jesus was ever in the temple, he was either there to educate the elders or to chase out the money lenders. I heard somebody say, the devil goes to church and he sits on the front piew.
Speaker 11: So there you go, right, yes again, pret right there. That's just all excellent stuff, for sure.
Speaker 1: And I've seen some of the worst fights and some of the nastiness come out of people in a church fight. That's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen is a church fight when the church is divided in one side against the other. Went through that with one of my brothers church. I mean, people were making death threats and stuff, and these are church people. You need to go back and start over.
Speaker 11: That's like back in correct me if I'm wrong? What was it the what was the Civil War? Was it?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 11: You had some that were brothers and sisters that were just literally on the opposite sides going up against each other. And I mean, I can't stay in politics and such and all that, but I mean the same thing they I went up in high school to the state part where you know, they would have representatives whatever. They don't even sit on the same side as each other. It's like, yeah, wait a second, you know, you guys can't sit on the same side of the room, et cetera. So I just think it's one of those things that unfortunately, in a perfect mind, in a perfect world, like the whole consensus of you know, America and the melting pot. That's beautiful, But in reality so hard to take people that have different mindsets. I mean, it's no different than when I go to a brewin game. I'm Bruins fan. I don't act like this, but I mean I've seen Bruins fans just literally almost get to the point of where I'm like, yo, chill out.
Speaker 1: Where they're like South America, they've had wars over soccer games.
Speaker 11: Over soccer games, dude, it's like yo, chill out, man. Yes.
Speaker 1: And then in Great Britain, you know, they have the hooliganism where they're those guys are serious about their football what they call soccer. So just I mean, I don't get I remember going to high school games and making a mistake of sitting in the long wrong bleachers. You know, what are you doing over here? Over there? You know you have the home side on those side, it's just divide and conquered. That's that's the key to uh, to anything like that. And that's that's kind of where we are now as the nation. I think, and I'm I'm as a political as you can get left wing right wing. To me, it's just two wings on the same dirty bird. I don't care.
Speaker 11: And then yes, me too, bro. It's so true with you. And actually I know you got to get going here. But another thing that might blow your mind, and I you know, suggest you look into, suggestion never go there. But there is an island that I don't know if it was in the fifties or sixties, where we decided it was great to take chimpanzees, which are not supposed to be on islands and can't swim, and we decided to inject them with all kinds of messed up things like hepatitis and all these diseases, and we put them on this island. And still to this day they're there. And I mean, how that's even legal, I don't know, But come on, like, how can someone do that to something that is so similar? I mean even if it wasn't similar to an animal, Like, how can you do that? Yet it is done. I mean I don't know if they're still actively researching it, but it's still there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and that doesn't surprise me. I mean there's and how much more stuff is there like that? I mean, this is what you hear about, This is what lakes out maybe only two or three people know about and they ain't talking and said, you know, my dad out there at the National Laboratory. There was all kinds. There was stuff that he wouldn't talk about long and long after he was retired. I mean he was in two days away from his eighty second birthday when he passed away in two thousand and three. But there was stuff that he still just would not talk about. And I get it. I mean, of course he was afraid he'd lose his pinch and his insurance and all that. But again, they drilled that into you. I mean Oakridge where I grew up, or just outside there in Knox County, but was in Oakridge a lot, and they'd have you know, big billboards of you know, you don't know who's listening, things like that, and it was just hammered into you that, you know, there's just stuff you don't talk about. And I heard stories when Oakridge was the Secret City that there was a place announced known as Jackson Square but back then was known as Townsite where they were having a dance and there was a guy and a girl that had met there and were dancing in the I kind of talked a little bit about just whispered in this girl's ear or what he was doing next Monday when they called him, and when he came to work, they called him on the carpet and said, you're not supposed to be talking about that. So either she was set up, set him up to be a rat, or somebody overheard, or the loss have ears or something. And it's that old saying that three can keep a secret if two of them are dead. I believe that's true.
Speaker 11: All right, And that's kind of ironical you because I remember growing up. He doesn't do it anymore, but one of my cousins was a he's forensic detective, and I just remember him always telling me there's three sides to a story.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what do you mean, bro?
Speaker 11: Because I was like fifteen. I'm like, there's myself and the other person, so that's two. He's like, no, three, And then he explained that your side, their side, and then the truth. So yes, it's definitely a very accurate ads.
Speaker 1: That you have to tread sometimes. As my dad used to say, you can have your own opinions, but you can't have your own.
Speaker 11: Facts, see exactly. And that's so funny because I just feel like so many people, when you try to present facts, they're like, oh, there's just fairy tales. Go back to your fairy tales, and it's just so funny too. I feel like that individuals that think they're smart but actually aren't smart. When you present things, they then call you the idiots and they get so upset, and it's just like, well, we're talking about facts here, But now I'm with you, my friend.
Speaker 1: And the people that will hear a theory, no matter how half baked, that sounds sort of halfway scientific and then accept that as gospel truth. I've covered the sailing stones from race Track play in Death Valley. Well, the theory is that a thin cod of water covers the dry lake bed there, the wind blows moves those stones along, and then it thaws out and that's how it laves those trailsmen. But that's just a theory that's never been proven. A video about Death Valley talked about that, and so many people said, Oh, it's just ice and the wind. There's no proof. It's a theory. I'd like to see some proof. There's not any. But it's a good theory. But that's all it is.
Speaker 11: Right, No, that's great stuff, and I always feel like people have issues with that. I mean, you know, kind of as we're wrapping this up. That's like in Antarctica, I believe it was or something like that that they believe.
Speaker 1: They don't want to accept the supernatural that can't be possible.
Speaker 11: Right, right, And then sometimes too, unfortunately, I feel like people don't like to accept the science either, you know what I mean. It's like a catch twenty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because those that deny science and again you know it's it's theories, but there's a scientific basis, yes, and you can test it out. But even again here my dad Ophridge, National Laboratory scientists, he would say sometimes there were things that occurred under controlled laboratory conditions that they couldn't replicate, an anomalous event that irreproducible result that they just could not explain, and they again there was no explanation for it. But he said, sometimes things just knew what they want to do, regardless of what there's what science as they're supposed to do.
Speaker 11: Yes, exactly. And you know, kind of a great example too is like I said, I you know, we got to let you go. But in Antarctica there looks to be like what some people want to say, was a flying saucer that crashed? Okay, could it be yes, it very well could be, But then other people have very valid points of how if a piece of ice which does fall from one of the glaciers up there, it would fall a pretty large distance then would start rolling from the impact, and very much so could also be that. So it could be either, And until someone can actually go there to show that, then you're not We're not going to know. But then the people that love the supernatural are like, no, there's no way that happened. But yeah, sure nature doesn't either reason for that to happen it. Nature doesn't need a reason for a leave to go from green to red before it falls and no longer exists. We want to make it a reason.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting. It's like I used to hear in school that a doctor here's a hoof mats, he things horse, but at first your medical student thinks zebra. Sometimes there are certain people that just want to look for the most obscure, strangest thing. But usually, like Sherlock Holmes said, you know, it's it's the most common. Is probably your answer. Exactly. You eliminated everything else, no matter how impossible or improbable. What's left is the truth.
Speaker 11: Brilliant man, and I totally agree with all that too. You know, we just got to start with the logical stuff first, man, and then we can proceed to some of the ideological stuff. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Well we're going to have to close this off here tonight's star Fucks, But I want to thank you once again for joining me here on everything out there on the Clyde LUs Ground zero Radio network. Tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, definitely my friend, and I look forward to seeing you by weekly. I talk to you all the time too as well. So long story short is, just go on YouTube and it's all under lowercase words star Fucks Underscore Radio, and you will be brought to my page. You can't miss it. And I do have playlists set up so if you have favorite hosts that are on there, such as Steve, then you can just click on all those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll put a link to that in the show notes. And as he stated there, I'm going to start being on his show bi weekly on.
Speaker 11: Wednesday nights.
Speaker 1: Wednesday nights, we're doing it live, right.
Speaker 11: Actually, no, we're just gonna do the recording and get it out there. It'll be coming out the following day.
Speaker 1: So yeah, even better. All right, brother, well again, thank you for being here. I'm going to get on out of here on behalf of star Fucks and myself. We'll see you further on down the trail. Terry animals, we said hi, good night, everybody.
Speaker 5: On the alley.
Speaker 3: Steve Stockton roll tales of ghosts and haunted homes.
Speaker 15: Through the static weirdness flow, mister rees in the dark.
Speaker 5: It shows.
Speaker 14: Western voices late at night, the bees outside, creeping shadow, strange delight.
Speaker 5: Steve's less cars to end the spride.
Speaker 14: To the turn on.
Speaker 5: Hear the call.
Speaker 6: From the eerie, to the small broadcast of the weird world.
Speaker 5: Every story grows a mule.
Speaker 7: Man let us from the void response, let's just get th around his fun.
Speaker 15: Tell the point in minds beyond fear, a curiosity. Correspond in the silence, you can hear.
Speaker 5: That tonem the greatest spear through the realms of a long field, Steve starting ma cho song both time.
Speaker 16: For love, the love that choose, the spies in the night, one stars alive. Steve's times keep the Silent Wife
Speaker 8: And the Black Battle Pow