Speaker 1: Because fuck you, that's why is a founding member of the Odd Pods media Network.
Speaker 2: This is Beefye Party. Yes, we had so much fun playing and all of our fans chimed in. We got so many comments of people who really enjoyed it and wanted more. So here's more. We have three new players here to play with us. We have David Attovino, prominent voice actor and Hello from the podcast Fat Gatsby. And we also have Matt and Audra from the gate Labers.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 2: We of course are going to get to know our players as we go through the game, but we're not leaving Stevie and Aggy out, Oh no. They will have a part to play for Dave's benefit because he has not played this yet, although the gate Leabers have. And all right, you bastard, We're going to play a version of a game show that you might be fairly well familiar with, with a couple of changes to make it legally distinct in our own thing. First of all, instead of any buzzing in, you take turns. There are three of you, and there are thirty clues per board, so each of you will get ten questions off the board. You choose what level and how many points you want to play for. The clues will be yours and yours alone. No one can steal them from you. However, it's very similar to the game this is taken from. If you get it wrong, you will lose points. If you get it right, you will gain points. But if you say nothing or choose to pass, you don't lose anything. So bear that in mind. It might be a strategic choice if you're not sure, to not take a gamble on it. The cow Yes, yes, yes, ready. Audre and Matt have both played this game before, and when they did, Matt one, So Matt is going to go last, Dave, since you haven't. Since you haven't played before, you're gonna go first. There is one more wrinkle that I'm going to add. Once per round, each of you may choose to ask for Stevie and Aggie's help. So if you don't know the answer, you can ask. If Stevie and oggiye know it, I will stop the timer and you will be allowed to talk it over with them and they can give you an answer that you can choose to go with or not. It's such a gamble, but it's it's a possibility, they might know it if you don't, and you can use it once per round, So each of you gets gets to use that ability once per round, So bear that in mind.
Speaker 4: Is it possible they might deliberately sabotage or no?
Speaker 5: Are they required to be as helpful as possible?
Speaker 6: Yea, they are.
Speaker 2: They are required to be as helpful as possible to each of you, So it's fair. Yeah, right, So if you ask for their help, they will try to help you. But bear in mind they are both stoners and may be stoned as.
Speaker 3: We speak, or they just don't know at all.
Speaker 2: Just all right, let's get into our first round of beef yeopardy, and here's the board. Your categories are Shakespeare knockoffs. These are titles of Shakespeare plays where each salient word in the title has been replaced with a synonym. To create a knockoff of a Shakespeare play, you merely have to give me the actual Shakespeare play. It is a knockoff of then the movies explained badly Aaron's Bag of cut scenes. This is a video category. Well, I will read the clue and then play a video for you. Once the video's done, you will have five seconds to answer. The video may or may not help you. It may just be part of it, but bear that in mind. Then there's music before and after. This is a specialty category where two music titles are jammed together and you have to tell me what the full music title is. And then finally there's high song sorry yes, yes, yes, titles of songs. And then finally there's hydrate or die drate, die drate. The di drat category is unsolved murders oh no shit. So with all that mind, Dave, you start us off. Where would you like to start?
Speaker 4: I would love to go with Shakespeare knockoffs for one hundred.
Speaker 2: Eron for one hundred dozen evening, twelve night?
Speaker 5: Wait? What is twelfth night?
Speaker 2: Do I have a question?
Speaker 7: Yes? You do?
Speaker 2: Yes, you do, and you did so no harm. Oh you get a hundred points.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for the reminded David.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you must phrase your answer in the form of a question. Audrey, you're up next. Where do you want to go?
Speaker 8: I think I'm also going to go for Shakespeare knockoffs. I'm going to try to see I'm gonna try to go mid range to see what's the range that we're going for. What's Shakespeare knockoffs for three hundred.
Speaker 2: For three hundred, Romance's works misplaced.
Speaker 8: Oh, oh my god, the middle word is gone Love's Oh god?
Speaker 2: The uh that's okay. You didn't give me a full answer, so I won't penalize you. But you were on the right track. Does anybody know?
Speaker 5: Oh Dad, let's let's let's let Matt.
Speaker 3: Love labor is lost, Flavors Labors just left me.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, well we're off to Matt. Now, Matt, where do you want to go?
Speaker 3: I'm going to move. I want to know what hydrate's about. Let's take hydrate for two hundred.
Speaker 2: For two hundred, matt of water, Gatorade or camomeal t It's the one that actually has the most electrolytes.
Speaker 3: What is gatorte?
Speaker 2: Is correct? Well done? Points, All right, we're back to Dave.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, all right, give me Aaron's bag of cut scenes for one hundred.
Speaker 2: Please for one hundred Dave. Tim Curry choose the scenery in a nineteen ninety five PC game subtitled Through the Eyes of the Monster, in which he plays this literary doctor. Here's the clip.
Speaker 6: You can stand and you're walking. No residual dizziness excellent.
Speaker 9: Can you hear me.
Speaker 6: Anything? Perhaps you can read lips?
Speaker 2: No, no, you must.
Speaker 6: Be able to hear Perhaps the cat's got your tongue.
Speaker 10: You have no idea how close to the truth that statement is?
Speaker 2: Day of five seconds?
Speaker 5: Who is doctor Frankenstein?
Speaker 2: Is right? For another hundred points stave, Well, then I totally.
Speaker 5: Played the demo for that for that same that.
Speaker 4: Came with my Macintosh Performer when I was awesome.
Speaker 2: All right, Odre, it's your turn.
Speaker 8: Let's go movies explained badly for one hundred.
Speaker 2: For one hundred. Nineteen ninety seven, Paramount and Fox, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet tried the ice bucket challenge.
Speaker 8: Oh, what is Titanic? This is right, the bucket challenge?
Speaker 2: Well done, Matt, you're up.
Speaker 3: Let's go music before and After for three hundred.
Speaker 2: For three hundred, Oh, it's the Daily Befuddle, and there's two daily befuddles. In the double Befebruary round. You may wager up to your total score. However, you don't have as much as you could possibly make on a standard question, so I'll allow you to wager up to five hundred points. Oh wow, But Unlike the other clues, you must answer this. You cannot pass.
Speaker 3: That's true. I'll just wager what I have, which is two hundred. We're not going to the negatives two hundred.
Speaker 2: Here is the clue. The Vinyl's Biggest nineteen eighty hit about masturbation mashed with the offsprings nineteen ninety four hit about poor confidence.
Speaker 3: I can I use my Stevie and Aggy help you may?
Speaker 2: Okay, Stevie and Aggy, what do you think? The Vinyl's biggest nineteen eighty hit about masturbation mashed with the Offspring's nineteen ninety four hit about poor confidence.
Speaker 5: I know the I know the the Vinyls song.
Speaker 3: Oh that's great, let's combine knowledge. Yeah, I think offspring is self esteem? So what's what's the Vinyls?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 6: When I think about you, I touched myself as that one?
Speaker 3: Right, So it would if I'm getting the category right?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: What is when I think about or touch my self esteem?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 3: What is what? What is when I think about you? I touch my self esteem?
Speaker 2: Okay, you have the answer in there, so I'm going to allow it. The actual title of the song is I Touch myself? So it would be I touch my self esteem. God. So, Matt, you get two hundred points, you're up to four hundred. Well done, advice you used, You've used your bfytw help. We're gonna go back to Dave.
Speaker 4: I thank you for being the guinea pig for that category.
Speaker 5: I'm going to try music before and after for two hundred.
Speaker 2: For two hundred, Dave, here's your question. Billy Joel's nineteen eighty song chronicling the Cold War mashed up with Katy Perry's uplifting anthem from twenty ten.
Speaker 5: What is we didn't start the firework?
Speaker 2: Is right? For two hundred? Yes, all right, we're back to odreat.
Speaker 8: Let's go for movies explained badly for.
Speaker 2: Two hundred for two hundred. Twenty fifteen Fox, Leonardo DiCaprio searches a frozen wasteland looking for an oscar.
Speaker 8: Is this the Revenant? What is the Revenant?
Speaker 2: It was like, I was like, technically, technically, is this the I question?
Speaker 6: It is?
Speaker 2: But yes, what is the Revenant?
Speaker 9: Is?
Speaker 2: You get two hundred points a y, Matt, We're over to you. Real type game here it is.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see another cut scene? So can I have Aaron's back of cut scenes for three hundred plays.
Speaker 2: For three hundred Matt Tim Curry choose the scenery as Premier Turdenko in the umpteenth entry in this real time strategy video game series.
Speaker 9: Here's the clip, Commander, you've rained on my glorious parade. I'm sending everything I got at you, but I won't let you have the satisfaction of catching me. I'm escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by capitalism.
Speaker 3: Spikes alright, five seconds, Okay, what is command? And Conker is correct?
Speaker 2: For three hundred points?
Speaker 5: Well done?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 4: What a time to be an actor in those days of nineties cut scenes where the job was basically put on a costume and re look right into camera, read off a teleprompter. No memories, because you're just looking write at prompter the whole time. And if you're Tim Curry, probably just do it in one take because you're wild like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, uh huh, just give it all you've got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I can.
Speaker 2: Just imagine that teleprompter reading for him, holding back laughter in parentheses before he says space space so good, so good.
Speaker 3: Now it's capitalism is in space. Now it's all Jay.
Speaker 2: Dave, it's your pick.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, I would liked to I'm so curious to know how many of the movies are Leo DiCaprio, Fox produced Fellow so To movies explained Badly for three hundred.
Speaker 2: For three hundred Dave nineteen ninety one and twenty seventeen, Disney Stockholm syndrome really works?
Speaker 5: What is Beauty and the Beast is right?
Speaker 2: For three hundred points. Well done. All right, we're over to Audre. I've got some catching up to do. Yeah, it is do.
Speaker 8: Let's go. Let's hope that my Shakespeare knowledge comes back to me and I remember words like labor Shakespeare knockoffs for four hundred.
Speaker 2: For four hundred for a three way tie, Audre, the pacification of a small mole like mammal.
Speaker 8: Oh, what is Taming of the Shrew?
Speaker 2: Yes, for four hundred points, we have a three way tie.
Speaker 3: It's Mats turn Okay, let's go music before and daft of for four hundred.
Speaker 2: For four hundred, Matt, here's your clue. Prince and the Revolution's nineteen eighty four synth rocker and Beyonce and jay Z's two thousand and four romantic rap share insanity as a theme.
Speaker 3: I'm not giving an answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's time. Did anyone else have any idea?
Speaker 5: I'm not one of the full title of the Prince song?
Speaker 2: What do you think it is?
Speaker 5: Is it Let's go crazy? And that's let's go crazy right now? No?
Speaker 2: Not right now? Let's go crazy in love?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How about post off?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 2: That was tough. All right, so we are back to the top of the order. It is still a three way tie, Dave, can you break the tie?
Speaker 4: Oh man, all right, I'm gonna I can't let that category get away from me.
Speaker 5: Give me Shakespeare knockoffs for five hundred. Please for five hundred.
Speaker 2: Here is your clue, however you wish?
Speaker 5: What is as you like?
Speaker 2: It is right for five hundred points. Nice, well done, Odre over to you.
Speaker 8: Let's go movies explained badly for.
Speaker 2: Four for four hundred. Nineteen ninety four paramount drug addicted girl takes advantage of mentally challenged boy for three decades. I'll ask Stevie and oh okay, all right, rogers asking for Stevie and AUGI for help. It's a nineteen ninety four paramount movie. Drug addicted girl takes advantage of mentally challenged boy for three decades. I'm pretty sure it's for his gum.
Speaker 8: Oh my god. Yeah, you gotta say, what is.
Speaker 7: Can it be?
Speaker 8: What is Forrest Gump? And I mean that really is right?
Speaker 2: For four hundred points.
Speaker 3: In Jenny's defense, he became he was a mentally challenged man. Eventually he wasn't always.
Speaker 2: It was quite fast after a couple of the decades. Not quite. Okay, Matt, gonna go to you before we go to break one more clue.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go wait, all right, let's go back. Then, Let's say, hydrate for five hundreds.
Speaker 2: Oh, hydrate for five hundred, Matt, here's your clue. A possible source of dehydration is the disruption of vasopressing, a hormone release during this everyday activity.
Speaker 3: Let's go bake, I'll go home. What is breathing?
Speaker 2: Is wrong? You down to two hundred? Does anybody else have any ideas?
Speaker 5: Breathing is what I would have guessed as well? So clearly, Stevie.
Speaker 1: Roggy.
Speaker 8: Nothing dopamine pissing?
Speaker 2: Now the correct the correct response is what is sleep? Okay?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, as it's every night activity, i'd say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dave has Dave has the lead with twelve, followed by Oudro with eleven hundred and Matt at the bottom of two hundred. But there's plenty of points left on that board, and of course there's always double but peparty when we come back. We're going to get to know our contestants a little better right after this.
Speaker 8: If you like fun, then you're gonna love the beard Out Podcast. It's a podcast where we talk about.
Speaker 2: Two of the greatest things in the world, Beer and weird Out.
Speaker 11: And frankly, we talk more about weird Out than anything because he's the.
Speaker 3: Gift that keeps on given.
Speaker 2: So join us as we talk through weird Al's career, what he needs to us, and.
Speaker 8: We have some very special guests.
Speaker 2: On to discuss the magic that is Alfred Matthew Yankovic.
Speaker 8: Beard Out part of the Odd God Media Network.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Grebman Brisket podcast.
Speaker 4: Join us every Monday where we talk about the latest trends in barbecue, interviews with world top pitmasters, celebrity.
Speaker 12: Cooks ooh like we Man from Jackass, and musicians like rich Otol.
Speaker 6: So check us out. We do beer reviews, barbecue fails.
Speaker 5: So many fires do.
Speaker 3: A lot of people just burn their houses down for no reason.
Speaker 12: We also talked about cocaine hippos versus Besgators, learn how to make some tailgate gravy altercations with Texas Rangers.
Speaker 8: People throw on recent peanut butter cups.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So check out Grab the Risk at dot com for podcast info, viral social media post, and so much more.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to our second episode of Bfyeopardy. It's great game so far, but let's get to know our players a little better. Hey Dave, how are you?
Speaker 4: Hey Aaron, I'm so happy to be here. Thank you for having me on the show.
Speaker 2: What history do you have with the progenitor of this format? So to speak?
Speaker 4: Well, for a while I was a pretty regular Jeopardy viewer. I think, like just post college, when my wife and I had first moved in together and felt like we needed a little mental stimulation.
Speaker 5: It was the bush chainey years, so you know, things.
Speaker 4: Were done and uh and we need a little uh intellectualization. Although I have not really watched Jeopardy much since Alex Trebek passed away, I'm sure the show is fine, but gosh, you know, he was just so much. I think a part of the charm of it no, no.
Speaker 5: Shade, Ken Jennings. I'm sure you're a lovely lad.
Speaker 4: But but but you know, I I didn't know how much I needed Alex Trebeck in my life.
Speaker 5: Live and learn, Yeah, die and learn.
Speaker 3: Yeah it works.
Speaker 2: Learned that it was better and next up Oudre. We have previously played a form of this, We played glepardy on on the Gaily Brus Bonus Round podcast.
Speaker 8: Yes, we stole it from you again.
Speaker 3: It was it was.
Speaker 2: It was a good it was a good game, but you wind up on the losing side in that one. Do you have a strategy change up from the last time that might make you come out ahead this time?
Speaker 8: That would have been smart to do, And I think the fact that I didn't even consider doing that probably either will not bode well for me or I'm going to be rewarded for staying the course of having no strategy. Sometimes you just need to go a little bit further.
Speaker 5: You don't change horses midstream, stay the course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never crossed the horse streams Audrey, do you have any any love for the original show for Jeopardy at all?
Speaker 8: I watched a solid amount of it, specifically the sick day type of watching of yeah, we're gonna watch Jeopardy, or like this channel happens to have a bunch of it, or a DVD or those types of things. I have watched a solid amount, but it has been a while. It was only in my youth that I was quite invested. Any knowledge I have remembered from there is so long gone.
Speaker 2: Best of luck today. I'm sure you're gonna do great. You're already just just behind Dave just a little bit, so you're in good position. Finally, someone who's not in such good position. Ah, Matt, the gentleman who won the last the game of Leopardy when we've played so, I guess I don't have a question about changing strategies. Because you won the last one, maybe you probably want to use the same one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I should be playing this as carefully as I played that game, but instead of taking big swings.
Speaker 2: That's okay, big swings are fun. Absolutely same question. Do you have any love or you know, history with Jeopardy?
Speaker 3: Not quite quite so much. I think if it had been broadcast in the UK, then I probably would have watched it a ton because I love the format and I think it's really fun. Probably pointless was my Jeopardy in terms of like daytime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after school, there is a UK Jeopardy and I've seen some episodes of it. Stephen Frye hosts it. It's very good. There are three Jeopardy rounds and it's an hour long, but it's still very good.
Speaker 3: I can't like this one then, yeah, I kind of exactly, but I do see. We go to a music festival in Utah. That also is the festival that Ken Jennings goes to. So we see Ken Jennings just around the music festival enjoying indie bands from twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Well that's amazing. They too can't let go of the past. All right, Well let's get back to our game. Dave. You are in the lead, but you're also first up in the in the picking order. So where would you like to go?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: I am just gonna go ahead and hog this whole category. Please give me Shakespeare knockoffs for two hundred erin.
Speaker 2: For two hundred day, A farce of mistakes, A what is comedy of errors? Correct for two hundred points. You're up to fourteen hundred audre over to you.
Speaker 8: Let's go for let's just let's just get the little no Let's go bigger. Let's go bigger. Audre Believe in Yourself movies explained badly for five hundred.
Speaker 2: Movies explained badly for five hundred Audre. Nineteen ninety nine, Fox Betty White kills people with a pair of.
Speaker 8: Did you mean for that the rhyme? Huh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yep, this is a little bit more a niche film. But Steve Viagi, do you know what it is?
Speaker 6: Yeah? What is Lake Placid?
Speaker 2: Yep? What is Lake Placid?
Speaker 1: Right over here in New York, in lake actual lake paid?
Speaker 2: All right, we're over to Matt with two hundred points. Time to catch up, Matt.
Speaker 3: All right, let's unlock the category and say di edrate for three hundred, died rate.
Speaker 2: For three hundred. No suspects were ever arrested for the murder of this six year old beauty pageant winner found dead in Boulder, Colorado, in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 3: Well, I live here now, so I should know this. I don't no.
Speaker 2: Ema was up see thee Aggie Adre dave any ideas?
Speaker 8: This would probably be the only one I would know? Is this John Bane Ramsey?
Speaker 2: Who is John Ben Ramsey? Is the correct response to that? Can we have some British kids please? I suggest if you want to make some, you can always go back. Dave, please get us away from this topic.
Speaker 4: Where I'm I'm blinded by the sudden well litness of my basement. Uh thanks to a special guest appearance from my wife Jan who came and turned on the main lights and revealed the absolute messiness of the basement behind me that I was trying to hide.
Speaker 2: Let's attention to it.
Speaker 4: There is all right, look now, all right, Oh gosh, I gotta see. I want to see how much more Tim Curry we got. So give me Aaron's bag of cut scenes for four one.
Speaker 2: Hundred for four hundred, David Tim Curry choose the scenery as Melick in Wing Commander three surrendering to Colonel Blair played by this man. Here's the clip the KILTI.
Speaker 7: Are a beaten Rice, and killing the one warrior great enough to Brina not bear any will bring me no honor. A new millennium lies ad. We have become too curd and too much slaves to hurt blood last, and we have paid heavy price. We are surrendering to you, and I've kept right now. It is an action unlike any we have ever taken. But at this time to kill Roppie finding you just not going out?
Speaker 2: Five seconds?
Speaker 5: Who is Mark Hamil.
Speaker 2: Is right for four hundred points, like.
Speaker 5: The galaxy rests on his shoulders.
Speaker 8: Of the mouth gotch, like the articulation on the lips.
Speaker 2: That they really yeah, they really worked tired on that one dude. There's there's like two dudes who speak a lot in the kill Rat. None of the others have talking mouths. All right, we're over to o O. You're a little behind now, time to catch up.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go see is it. Do I want to risk for bigger points or do I just want to be like second place? I'm gonna hold true. I think I'm gonna be a coward. Music Before and After for one hundred for one.
Speaker 2: Hundred, okay, Odre James Blunts two thousand and four song about seeing his X on the subway, mashed up with U two's two thousand celebration of a gorgeous twenty four hours.
Speaker 8: What is Your Beautiful Day?
Speaker 2: Is right for one hundred points. Well done, awesome. Heck, all right, we're over to Matt, who seriously needs to catch up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go music before and aft of for five hundred.
Speaker 2: For five hundred, Matt, here's your clue. Bob Seekers nineteen seventy six song about being a teen mashed up with Maroon Five's and Christina Aguilera's twenty ten hit about a dancing rolling stone.
Speaker 3: What is shake Moves like Jagger.
Speaker 2: Seventies? That is incorrect, Matt, You go minus no, Dave, do you have any idea.
Speaker 5: Burk the night moves? Night moves?
Speaker 2: The correct response was night Moves like Jagger? Yeah, okay, all right, well we're back into play.
Speaker 12: Dave.
Speaker 2: You're you're up next to pick do you want to go?
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna go for the big rack up the big points. Give me Aaron's bag of cut scenes for five hundred.
Speaker 2: Please for five hundred, Dave, Tim Curry choose the scene in this In this point and click adventure series as a bookstore owner caught up in voodoo murders in New Orleans, here's the clue.
Speaker 6: I didn't hear grist come in last night late? None of your damn bezwax. Did you do something stupid? Real stupid? We spent three hours talking about you. She knows exactly how you feel about her in case she didn't know, what do you mean? She knows how I feel about her? I feel great about her? Yeah right, what are you talking about? I?
Speaker 2: Oh, forget it.
Speaker 6: I'm dead on my feet. I'll see you, lack of queen. I treat her lack of queen. You moron a.
Speaker 2: Hell five seconds? That is the weirdest. Yeah, passion, okay, passing, fair enough? Yeah, that's okay. I believe Dave, you're the only one left who can still ask Steve and Augie for help. Just f way. I But the correct response was what is Gabriel Knight Gabriel Night Games? He played Gabriel Night Game. Yes, the weirdest spec one ever done, I think typically the third one Blood of the Sacred Blood of the Damned oh Man, which is rough and features a puzzle about putting a mustache on an id from a cat. It's it's busy.
Speaker 8: This is becoming more appealing.
Speaker 5: You don't have to tell me I was Legitimately.
Speaker 2: This puzzle is so bizarre it has its own Wikipedia page. All right, So Oudra, you're up next. Where do you want to go?
Speaker 8: Let's go hydrate for three hundred.
Speaker 2: Hydrate for three hundred are the US National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine say your daily intake of fluids should be twelve cups for women and this many for men.
Speaker 8: Huh, what is fourteen?
Speaker 2: That's incorrect? Go back down to nine hundred. Anybody else know?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, Pete has Pete hegsgat recently revised this.
Speaker 5: He turned down to zero fluids because he thinks that's gay.
Speaker 8: Yeah, twelve cups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and it's not. It's not fluids, it's alcohol. So well, the correct response is what is sixteen? You were close, just needed to go a little bit high in any event, Matt, you were at minus three hundred. Let's fix this.
Speaker 3: Okay, Let's take hydrate for four hundred.
Speaker 2: For four hundred, Matt, the two organs most responsible for controlling your body's water are your brain and this organ.
Speaker 3: Is kidneys.
Speaker 2: Is right for four hundred points.
Speaker 1: It almost seemed like a trick question, didn't it.
Speaker 2: It felt like at your question, Savi, your second to last pick.
Speaker 4: Please, Well, I'm going to continue to avoid the murder category and stick with Tim Curry's.
Speaker 5: Aaron's bag of cuttings for two hundred. Let's finish it.
Speaker 2: Off for two hundred. Tim Curry choose the scenery as count nefarious in Toonstruck Here delivering a villain speech to Drew Blank, who is played by this man. Here's the clip.
Speaker 10: It will transform the Drew Blank we all know and loathe into a tune like everybody else, powerless, vulnerable, and a prisoner in my world forever.
Speaker 2: You're not going to shoot, be full of that stuff.
Speaker 5: For once.
Speaker 10: You're absolutely right, I'm not going to I already have.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I can't help but find it little rather amusing. Yes, I know that can be such a terrible brick.
Speaker 5: Five seconds you could have just played the voice clip alone. Who is Christopher Lloyd is right?
Speaker 2: For two hundred points? Bring you two thousand, dude, I've missed so much I need to I can find this odre. You're up next? Where do you want to go?
Speaker 8: See if I know any more unsolved murders, but not too complex of them. Let's go for Diedrate two hundo.
Speaker 2: Died Rate for two hundred are believe to have killed five people in California from nineteen sixty eight to nineteen sixty nine. A popular online theory is that he's Ted Cruz.
Speaker 8: Who is the Zodiac killer is right for two hundred points.
Speaker 3: Well done, what you know that's a real theory.
Speaker 2: Matt, you're up next.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll get it. Just gonna go die dright for five hundred.
Speaker 2: For five hundred, Matt, best of luck. Here's your clue. In nineteen eighty two, seven people died in Chicago and police tracked it to a tampering of this product, but the killer was never found. No answer. Does anybody have any ideas.
Speaker 5: Thinks?
Speaker 8: It's not twinkies, it's not the Thailand all one?
Speaker 2: It is the tailand all yes, response is what is Thailand?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 2: I would have also accepted.
Speaker 8: Aspirin, had more faith in myself as a white woman to have knowledge.
Speaker 2: Of what they've done. Yeah, all right, Uh, Dave, you're up next, your last pick from the board.
Speaker 5: Oh it's my last one?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, okay, Well, looking at all the options on the board here as as visible as they are, you know, so so I can see all the options on the see all the options on the board.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the hinting rather than coming straight out and saying it, you.
Speaker 5: Know what, let's let's let's try di drate for one hundred for.
Speaker 2: A hundred, Dave. Perhaps the most the most famous unsolved serial killer was this man who stalked Whitechapel in late eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 5: Who is Jack?
Speaker 2: The ripper is right for one hundred points, brings you to twenty one hundred.
Speaker 3: Finally, a brit.
Speaker 5: Sorry to steal him from you, mat Ore, Where would you.
Speaker 2: Like to go?
Speaker 8: Let's find out. Let's find out if I would have known all of the ones from the category I avoided, like the plague di edrate for four hundred.
Speaker 2: For four high hundred audre. Twenty two year old Elizabeth Short was found dead in Los Angeles in nineteen forty seven and was quickly given this flowery nickname.
Speaker 8: Oh so the answer to that question is no, I wouldn't have known them all.
Speaker 2: No lot of time. But you don't lose anything, uh, Matt, Dave, Steve Aggie, anybody know.
Speaker 12: I think I know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. It is black dollaria, absolutely right. All right, Matt, you get the last one left. It's hydrate for one hundred. And here's a good source of electrolytes. Is this liquid found in a hard shelled fruit found on palm trees?
Speaker 3: What's all coconuts?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you that it's coconut water. Oh that's correct, Yep.
Speaker 3: Nope, this liquid, this liquid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you got it. You got it, and it brings you to two hundred. So that is the end of our first bf A party round twenty one hundred. Audre has eleven hundred and Matt has two hundred. But the values of the clues are gonna double when we play double Bfeopardy right after this welcome back. David Adovino is in the lead and a sizable one by a thousand points, but that can change, especially when we double the point values for Double B Feopardy. Here's the board.
Speaker 5: Keep reminding me how precarious that lead is.
Speaker 1: Very precarious.
Speaker 2: All right, Your new categories are world capitals spelled w H I R L E ed. These are world capitals that have been scrambled or anagram. Do you just have to tell me what the actual capital is? And to help you, we have the name of the country pluted, so two ways you can get it. You either know the capital or you can unscramble it. Either way you can get those points. Next up is TV show Stupid Answers, like the regular stupid Answers on Jeopardy, the answer to the clue is somewhere in the question, Uh next is a a ron? These are famous errands, then great reapers, followed by Fat and then Gats b with B in quotes. These are rich people whose last names begin with B.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like how you just walked past Fat Like, yep, we all know what that cat's agreed.
Speaker 2: Yes, either has something to do with the answer or the clue. It will be involved somehow, or that you're in last place, So you get to go first this round and dab.
Speaker 4: What you've You've done a great job incorporating the my podcast Fat Gats gats be but great re.
Speaker 5: Of gate leaders.
Speaker 2: Never doubt my creativity.
Speaker 7: Matt.
Speaker 2: You are up. Remember there are two daily befuddles hidden somewhere on this board. Yes, you start us off, Oder will go second, and Day will go last this round.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go for world capitals for eight hundred.
Speaker 2: For eight hundred. Yes, you've immediately found the first day I didn't meet that. Now, so again you have less than the maximum amount on the clue board, so you can wager up to one thousand.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. Let's wager the whole thousand negative again.
Speaker 2: The full thousand. Matt, here is your clue Jamaica gym knots.
Speaker 3: What is Kingston is right?
Speaker 2: For a thousand points? Well done, Matt, Very well done, Just like that. Audra, you're up next.
Speaker 8: Let's go. Let's try World Capitals for four hundred for.
Speaker 2: Four hundred, Oudra Canada at a two?
Speaker 8: What is Ottawa?
Speaker 2: Is right? For four hundred points? Bring you to fifteen hundred. Dave, you're up next.
Speaker 4: All right, Let's check out my podcast's namesake. Let's try Fat for four hundred for.
Speaker 2: Four hundred, Dave. His parody of Michael Jackson's Bad Fat won a Grammy for Best Concept Music Video in nineteen eighty eight. Who is Air quotes weird Al Yankovic is correct for four hundred points. Bring you to twenty five hundred. Matt.
Speaker 3: Let's go World Capitals for a thousand.
Speaker 2: For a thousand, Matt, here's your clue. Uzbekistan tenth ask did not come to him? Does anybody know?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: This is tough? The correct response? What is tash Kent is the name of Uzbekistan's capital? Any event?
Speaker 8: Back to Andre, Let's go TV show stupid Answers for four hundred for four hundred.
Speaker 2: The show Wednesday focuses primarily on this member of the Adams.
Speaker 8: Family, who is Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Is correct, I would have also accepted Wednesday Adams since that is her full name and it's all in the clue. Matt, you're.
Speaker 3: Let's go the categories that I can definitely remember the titles off without seeing the board.
Speaker 5: Yes, that title?
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, you get I was also trying to subtly. I was supposed to just outright asking you.
Speaker 2: In the future, we can't see the boarderer and would help speed things up if nothing else.
Speaker 3: No, I'm enjoying this pungent Okay, all right, let's go a great Reapers for four hundred.
Speaker 2: For four hundred, Matt. The Reapers are a highly advanced machine race utilizing hybrid synthetic organic spaceships in this twenty seven to twenty twelve video game trilogy.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've got a guess just because I need points, and if I go back down then it's fine. What is geas of War?
Speaker 2: That is incorrect? Man, I'm sorry you go down to eight hundred. Did anybody else.
Speaker 5: Know that's mass effect?
Speaker 3: I'm afraid mass effect?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is mass effect. Well, done, Dave, I should say sorry, Condolen.
Speaker 5: Out there, get well done, thank you because I need it.
Speaker 3: Because I don't have points, I have to give.
Speaker 2: You those flowers at least Odro, We're over to you.
Speaker 8: Let's go for gat for four hundred, gats B for four hundred.
Speaker 2: Your clue. He might be best known for nineteen seventy seven's Margaritaville, but his estate is somehow worth two hundred and seventy five million dollars.
Speaker 8: Who is Jimmy Buffett is right?
Speaker 2: For four hundred points? Bring you to twenty three hundred. Yes, Dave, over to you.
Speaker 4: Let's push the limits of how stupid I can be and purely divine the answer within the question. Let's do TV show stupid answers for one thousand Aaron.
Speaker 2: For a thousand day, Best of luck. This twenty twenty five four episode series is an intense examination of parental responsibility and cultural misogyny in adolescence, as thirteen year old Jamie Miller's crime goes unrevealed for almost a full hour.
Speaker 5: What is adolescence is right?
Speaker 2: For a thousand points?
Speaker 6: Well done?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you know that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, wow wow.
Speaker 3: Best piece of TV. That's been made this decade. Fantastic stuff.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: It's amazing, depressing, but amazing.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be my autobiography. Audre, Audre, where would you like to go?
Speaker 8: Let's go Gatsby.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm screwing up the order. It's supposed to be Matt next then you, Oh, that's right, Yeah, Matt, I'm sorry, Matt.
Speaker 3: Let's go TV shows Stupid Answers for eight hundred.
Speaker 2: For eight hundred, Conspiracy Wentworth. Miller got himself sent to the same prison he helped design in order to break his falsely accused brother out before execution.
Speaker 3: In this show, what's his prison?
Speaker 2: Break is right? For eight hundred points for you to sixteen hundred. Now, Audrey, it's your return.
Speaker 8: Let's go Gatsby for six hundred for six hundred.
Speaker 2: Audre an investor in philanthropist who serve is the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, and he shares the last name with the man from the four hundred point clue.
Speaker 8: I do not know, sounds like Dave might know.
Speaker 5: Well did Audrey? You just did the four hundred clues?
Speaker 2: So you know buffets in there?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 8: I thought that I did a different one.
Speaker 5: This is Warren Buffet did Jimmy I believe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no relation at all. They just happened to have the same last name. Okay, back to Dave and remember you all can ask Steve youan aggie for help. This round again, just once each but fresh so you can use it. Dave, where do you want to go?
Speaker 4: Let's try how do I put out that air?
Speaker 2: Run? Aaron for six hundred? For six hundred. Before becoming famous for playing Pinkman, he was a contestant on The Price Is Right?
Speaker 5: Who is Aaron?
Speaker 2: Paul is right? For six hundred points, bring you to forty one hundred.
Speaker 3: I can never remember his name, but I always see his face when.
Speaker 4: All you have to do is just think bitch and and bitch.
Speaker 2: Matt, where do you want to go?
Speaker 3: Let's go TV shows Stupid Ances for six hundred.
Speaker 2: Please for six hundred, Matt. Rob Morrow got more than exposure as Joel Fleischman, a medical graduate forced to move to a northern state in this TV series.
Speaker 3: What is Northern?
Speaker 2: Exposure is right for six hundred points brings you to twenty two hundred. We're over to Odre.
Speaker 8: Now let's go World Capitals for six hundred for six hundred.
Speaker 2: Odre Finland, he is link?
Speaker 8: What is hell Sinki is right for.
Speaker 2: Six hundred points brings you to twenty nine hundred.
Speaker 3: Dave love that Zelda game.
Speaker 5: Cost These are great?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 2: Let's do.
Speaker 5: Gats B for eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred for eight hundred, Dave. This businessman and politician, was mayor of New York City from two thousand and two to twenty thirteen.
Speaker 5: Who is Michael Bloomberg is right?
Speaker 2: For eight hundred points brings you to forty nine hundred. Matt over to you.
Speaker 3: Let's go aa run for eight hundred for eight hundred.
Speaker 2: He's best known for being quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, though he currently plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and he briefly hosted a show a lot like this.
Speaker 3: Who is Aaron Rodgers is right?
Speaker 2: For eight hundred points brings you to three thousand. He hosted Jeopardy for a Minute Wow for like a week, I think just five episodes. He was one of the he was a long He was one of that long list of hosts they tried out before they finally settled on Ken.
Speaker 5: And Oh God, Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, apparently he's a big fan, and he does really well at Celebrity Jeopardy.
Speaker 5: Wow, maybe category he.
Speaker 2: Odre, You're up next.
Speaker 8: Let's go that for six hundred.
Speaker 2: Six hundred. Audra Nia Vardelos wrote and starred in this two thousand and two movie about marrying a man who is not of her cultural heritage.
Speaker 8: I should know more movies, but I don't. Is the fundamental thing.
Speaker 2: Well, time is up. Don't forget. You could have asked Stevie and Augi for help. Do either of you know forgetting?
Speaker 6: Is it the big fat Greek wedding?
Speaker 2: It is my big fat Greek wedding. Well done.
Speaker 8: See the number of these that I know, and I just decide, there's no way I know that. In spite of the fact that I watched this within the past twelve.
Speaker 2: Months, I can't. I've ever seen it. Yeah. Just remember, if that's not in the clue, it's gonna be in the answer. So bear that in mind. We're gonna clear that clue off the board. And Dave, it's your turn.
Speaker 5: Oh, let's do great Reapers for six hundred For.
Speaker 2: Six hundred, Dave. Reapers are beings that serve death and considered neutral in seasons one to two, four through nine and eleven through fifteen of this.
Speaker 5: Show, what is dead like Me?
Speaker 2: That is wrong? Down to forty three hundred, Stevie or AUGI would you have known? Could you have saved him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's what is supernatural?
Speaker 2: That's correct? What is supernatural? Don't forget they're there and you can ask them for help. Sometimes they know things, Matts.
Speaker 3: They know, they know a lot. They're getting all the answers, right, Yeah, Matt, where to Let's go with Goat's b for one thousand.
Speaker 2: For a thousand, Matt, here is your clue. He was CEO of Microsoft from twenty to twenty fourteen. Makes sense as he lived down the hall from Bill Gates when they went to Harvard.
Speaker 3: Let's ask Stevie and Oki and get some exitted time on this.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have some extended time Stevie and Ogie. He was CEO of Microsoft from twenty to twenty fourteen. Makes sense? Is he lived down the hall from Bill Gates when they went to Harvard. Any ideas?
Speaker 1: I don't say the obvious one because it's not. It's not with a be I don't know, but i'd say what.
Speaker 2: Was in the ec Isn't he one of those guys. It starts with a B.
Speaker 3: I It's like, yeah, I can only think of the Apple guys as well. I kind of don't know it because to me.
Speaker 2: Start sure, Okay.
Speaker 3: I like that. He's like, what like the evil media sols.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Some the only the only pillionaires you hear about are the ones that are always up to.
Speaker 2: Some shit.
Speaker 1: Accurately, the ones that actually like funk off after they make their millions, or the ones you never hear about.
Speaker 8: So it's like, it's true.
Speaker 5: This one's actually pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a clue. It's probably not bright Bot.
Speaker 2: Noah, probably not. I'm gonna I'm gonna go off. It's Blackbirds, all right, Well, Matt, you can choose not to go for I think we're gonna say, you know, Dave, you seem to.
Speaker 4: Know who is So I know this guy because I did a little bit of narration for his Museum of Pop Culture.
Speaker 5: Which is located in UH in Washington. UH.
Speaker 4: He started from his private collection of pop culture artifacts, including like guitars, UH, movie props and costumes and things. It's an incredible museum called MoPOP, the Museum.
Speaker 5: Of Pop Culture UH. And that's Steve Bomber.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the museum. I didn't remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh Mercy, you might have Bread.
Speaker 1: Probably did not, haven't heard anything about him and at all.
Speaker 2: Well, Audre, it's your turn.
Speaker 8: Let's go for great Reapers. Eight hundred's eight hundred our luck.
Speaker 2: The Reapers are a small but cohesive group of survivors who prey on other groups and settlements in seasons ten and eleven of this TV series.
Speaker 8: Let's I have a asked? Did I ask? Let's ask Stevie and Aggy?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're asking Stevian Augie will stop the timer? Stevie and Ogi? What do you think?
Speaker 6: I could be wrong?
Speaker 2: But I was thinking of The Walking Dead?
Speaker 6: What is the Walking Dead?
Speaker 2: That's all right?
Speaker 1: I think you're If it's not that, what's what's the other one that we want to watch?
Speaker 5: But we haven't seen this season?
Speaker 3: X we don't have this show.
Speaker 2: That doesn't help, I know.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to say later at all.
Speaker 8: I was thinking The Walking Dead, but wasn't sure enough to risk it.
Speaker 1: I stopped watching The Walking Dead after a while, so I don't think I ever made it to season ten, and I don't recall any other series ever watched that had the reapers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that that's our guest more than an answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hundred do you want to.
Speaker 12: Go for it?
Speaker 8: I'm going to take if I have a fifty percent assurance and they are like fifty percent sure, then I'm going to say that that's as close as a good answer as I'm going to get. So, what is the Walking Dead?
Speaker 2: Is right? For eight hundred points?
Speaker 5: The math worked?
Speaker 2: The math works completely worked, Dave, we're over to you.
Speaker 4: You've demonstrated to me that I don't know nearly enough about the various reapers in pop culture that I should so fat for a thousand.
Speaker 2: That for a thousand, Dad. This nineteen eighty nine Paul Newman film chronicles the Manhattan Project and is named after the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. What that's time? Anybody else have any ideas?
Speaker 3: It just be guesses not an actual like like well is atomic?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 8: Was it like remember the Fat Man or something?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, it's Fat Man and Little Boy? Is the right boys?
Speaker 5: Done this film?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This movie? This movie was Oppenheimer before Oppenheimer was Oppenheimer. It's basically it's basically the same story, except I think Oppenheimer straight.
Speaker 3: Because it was nineteen eighty nine, because it.
Speaker 2: Was nineteen eighty nine. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: But I do you think those were the actual things that they named the bombs?
Speaker 5: Yes, it was.
Speaker 8: They actually had that.
Speaker 2: That is the name of the film. Well done, Audre, No point sadly, but nothing. Dave didn't lose anything. He didn't guess. So Matt, we're over to you.
Speaker 3: Imagine if it was like Bobby and fat Man and little Boy with the things.
Speaker 2: Bob and Boy. I will take.
Speaker 3: TV show stupid answers for two hundred.
Speaker 2: TV show stupid answers for two hundred. Matt Walter White is breaking bad as a science teacher turned meth dealer on.
Speaker 3: This TV show what it is Breaking bad.
Speaker 2: Is right for two d points. Well done, thanks, minds why I was two hundred points? Yep, over to.
Speaker 8: Let's go Let's go Fat for eight hundred for eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Fat Man is a mad bomber who rollerblades with a mixed drink in his hand in this two thousand and one video game sequel.
Speaker 8: HM. Okay, see, I'm not going to answer.
Speaker 2: It's tough. You already asked Stevie and Ai for their help. I wonder if they could have helped this time, Stevie, And do you have any ideas? Oh, I know, Dave isn't gonna know because it's a series. He's avoided like the plague, no matter how many times I recommend it to him.
Speaker 5: Oh, what is it?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 5: Is this a text Murphy game? No avoiding text Murphy like the play?
Speaker 2: The correct response is what is Metal Gear Solid? Two Sons of Liberty?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay gets a little whacking things hear about Kojima doing that.
Speaker 2: People just know, even if you've never played the Metal.
Speaker 5: Gear Solid, dude, people just know a lot of crazy shit. The Kojima has come up with.
Speaker 4: Somehow that, somehow, a rollerblading guy named fat Man who carries a mixed drink around somehow, that's not in the popular consciousness.
Speaker 5: That's not my fault.
Speaker 4: The failure of imagination on the part of every of culture in general.
Speaker 5: I made aware of that.
Speaker 2: David's your turn, Ron thousand for a thousand days. Here's your clue. I know him as the guy who played the villain in Paycheck, but you probably know him as two Faces in the Dark Night.
Speaker 5: Oh did steviegy?
Speaker 2: Oh all right, I did hear your shout Stevie's name just before it went off? So I will allow Stevie you to try and help you. Steve and Agi, do you have any idea?
Speaker 4: Guys, I know who this guy is. I know his first name is Aaron. I'm blanking on his last name.
Speaker 2: He read it to me like he was.
Speaker 5: A hunks part of you because he was playing two face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm trying to think to Aaron something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's Aaron.
Speaker 4: He he'd like played a lot of leading men around that time in the mid two thousands.
Speaker 5: He war suits and he wore he totally wore suits. Yeah, sure, a ronon his name is Aaron?
Speaker 2: My god, why ain his name is?
Speaker 4: I've like seen many movies that he started, and I just can't, like my brain won't do it.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I gotta ask you for an answer or to pass. Dave, what do you want to do?
Speaker 5: I gotta pass. I'll give Matt the satisfaction. Go ahead, Matt.
Speaker 2: Okay, Matt, do you know.
Speaker 7: What it is?
Speaker 3: It's a memory gas. Is this son named Eco?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, Aaron Eckhart is the correct response. Damn it. Well, that's okay. It keeps the game close scores with the seven clues left. That shouldn't be right. Uh, you know what, I probably screwed up at some point. Well, i'll tell you what. At the end of it, there will be one clue left over. Whoever's in the last place, we'll get that one. All right, So Matt, it is your turn.
Speaker 3: All right, Let's let's take Great Reapers for a thousand.
Speaker 2: Great Reapers for a thousand, Matt has found all of the Daily Befuddals. Dude, this is the Great Reaper's clue for a thousand. You may wager up to thirty two hundred.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna know it, and I've used my lifeline, but let's go I need to try and win. Let's let's say a thousand. Let's say a thousand.
Speaker 2: Have you used the Stevian argue this round? I don't think I have.
Speaker 3: I think I have because it was the it was the bright Bot situation.
Speaker 2: Oh was that? Yeah? Sorry, yeah, that was okay, So you have used it. So you're gonna be on your own. What what did you want? What did you want to wait? Remember, let's go one thousand. You have to answer this, I know, all right now one thousand and is Matt Here is the Clue. Reapers is a twenty twenty four sci fi action film starring this prolific actor as the Wanderer. As of this writing, he has four one hundred and sixty two credits on IMDb.
Speaker 3: Who is Oh Angelina Jolie's dad? Whatever? His name is?
Speaker 2: John Voice?
Speaker 3: John Voight?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who is John Voight? He's done loads of films.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's wrong. That's really wrong. You lose a thousand points, but you're still in the game. You're at twenty two hundred. Correct response Stevian Augie. Did you know No Kevin Smith? I thought you might because you're really you're pretty familiar with this person Kevin.
Speaker 3: Who's Kevin Smith?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Who is Kiak? No?
Speaker 5: Just based on prolificity alone. Could it be like Clint Howard or somebody?
Speaker 2: I like that guest? But now the correct response? Who is Danny Treo? You're right? Oh my god, he's been in a million things. All right. That was Matt's turn, So Audre, it's your turn. Where would you like to go?
Speaker 8: Let's go World capitals for two hundred.
Speaker 2: For two hundred, England non old?
Speaker 8: What is londone is correct?
Speaker 2: For two hundred points. Well done. Over to you.
Speaker 4: My brain that can't do mixed up letters successfully avoided that world capitals category the whole time.
Speaker 5: Here, I'm good at geography. But yeah, alright, so all right.
Speaker 4: Let me try to redeem myself and see if this is an Aron that I know with a A Ron for four hundred, Please for.
Speaker 2: Four hundred, Dave. He was America's third vice president, but he's better known for killing Alexander Hamilton in a duel.
Speaker 5: Who is Aaron ber.
Speaker 2: Is right for four hundred points? Bring you to forty seven hundred, Matt, there's just four clues left, all in the two hundred range.
Speaker 3: Let's go gat's be for two hundred?
Speaker 2: Please for two hundred, Matt. He's the founder and CEO of Amazon, and he looks like a slimier, shittier Stevie.
Speaker 3: Who is Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 2: Is right for two hundred points.
Speaker 3: It's because you're so unslimy and so unshafty steep.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, Okay, it's a compliment.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's go fat for two hundred.
Speaker 2: Fat for two hundred. That's overweight. Cartoon characters catchphrase is hey.
Speaker 8: Hey, hey, who is fat?
Speaker 2: Albert is right for two hundred primes, bring you to forty one hundred. Over to Dave.
Speaker 4: Well, all right, I'll let's see if maybe this will be something I know.
Speaker 5: Give me great Reapers for two hundred.
Speaker 2: For two hundred, Dave. The most popular personification of death in Western culture is the grim Reaper, dressed in a black robe and carrying this farming implement.
Speaker 5: What is a scythe.
Speaker 2: Is right for two hundred points, bring you to forty nine hundred, and finally, Matt, because you're in last place, you'll get the leftover clue a Ron for two hundred. One of the biggest names in TV, he's best known for rapid fire dialogue and complex political narratives, and shows like The West Wing and The news Room.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I've got a surname? What is Aaron sol Kine?
Speaker 2: Is right for two hundred primes?
Speaker 3: Why is Aaron Zorkin?
Speaker 5: Why is Sarah?
Speaker 2: It's ok. At the end of the double befeparty round, this is an interesting game. We got Dave in the lead at forty nine hundred, then just eight hundred points behind him is Audre at forty one hundred, and finally Matt is not out of it with twenty six hundred. This is still anybody's game as we go to final befepardy. All right, all three of you have my cell phone numbers, so I'm gonna ask you to get your phones ready. You are going to text me your wager tech and don't wager anything until I reveal the category for the final BF party clue. Hot men, hot men is your category. Go ahead and text your wager to me, and once I have all three of your wagers, we will proceed with the final BF party clue. How well do you know hot men? Stevie wagers five million dollars.
Speaker 8: Five but cause usion.
Speaker 2: Okay, everybody's wagers are in. I just have to plug them into the apriate spaces. Okay, I got all your wagers. Keep your phones handy because you are going to text me the answers. Ready. Here is your final bfy A party clue. Tom Ellis achieved fame for the twenty nine twenty fifteen sitcom Miranda, but he's primarily known for playing the titular character in this twenty sixteen to twenty twenty one Fox slash Netflix Urban Fantasy TV series thirty seconds Good luck, nice watch. If you have hope of that would do anything? How do you jungle? Okay, Stevie is playing along even though he's not officially in the game. I'm here, guys, more so far. I'm here for whoever needs to minds in the mail.
Speaker 1: I'll get to you eventually.
Speaker 2: Okay, and just waiting on one. Okay, all right, we are going to start with Matt h Matt, your response was, uh, what is pool dark? Ye, it's incorrect. I'm afraid, so you lose your wager of twenty six hundred points, dropping you down to zero.
Speaker 6: I think it was just lost in translation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I think you're right what I arrived with, which was nothing.
Speaker 2: Next next, we're going to Oudre. Oudre your response, who is who am I? What is time? Why am I like this? Who is in control of the universe?
Speaker 7: Call?
Speaker 2: Very good questions, but sadly incorrect. I'm afraid your wager.
Speaker 8: Formatting so right.
Speaker 2: Your wager was two thousand points, but since you're wrong, you dropped down to twenty one hundred. We're gonna move over to Dave and see what Dave put. David said, who is Shagero Miamoto? Which is also incorrect, So it's just gonna matter what you wagered. Dave wagered three thousand points, dropping him to nineteen.
Speaker 8: Winner Prestitialism one the day.
Speaker 2: Well, Stevie and Ogie, do you guys have any clue.
Speaker 6: What I sent mine over and I wrote you did?
Speaker 2: You wrote who is blank? Dot dot dot?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't just oh no once once upon a time, which doesn't have a name in it. But well, yeah, that's what being wrong. There was a clue in the category hot men. The correct response, who is Lucifer? Tom Ellis played Lucifer in that in.
Speaker 3: That it was a show that completely passed me by.
Speaker 6: It's so good, It's okay, it's emotional. Strangely, you cry a lot. Yeah, it's messed up.
Speaker 2: Don't watch it. Is it because he's hot, He's just having a moment. Well, congratulations Andre on winning the game.
Speaker 8: I'm honored. The win was definitely deserved, definitely not just happenstance which has occurred. And it's a beautiful day. It's a beautiful day.
Speaker 2: You wagered. Wisely, you didn't wager anymore than you felt comfortable.
Speaker 5: With your beautiful day.
Speaker 2: Your beautiful day. Well, I hope everybody has enjoyed this very silly game of beefy a party. I want to thank our guests for coming along. David. It's always so much fun to hang out with you, no matter the context.
Speaker 4: I agree, but I am disappointed because when you say when you said it was called pronounced beefyeaparty, like I thought there was going to be beef.
Speaker 5: I thought that there was going to be well there was.
Speaker 2: Last question was hot men, we demand more more. There will be more beef in the next beef gred b best David, where can people find you? In the the incredible amount of cool things you do and have done?
Speaker 4: So people can find me on most of the social media as you can find me.
Speaker 5: I am my own name.
Speaker 4: I am David Otdovino on Instagram, on Blue Sky, on YouTube.
Speaker 5: I have a website where you can see some of my work.
Speaker 4: Other than I'm not a prolific content creator, but yeah, if you want to see what I'm up to, find David Otudovino on Instagram or blue Sky.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And if you want to be a voice actor, I highly recommend checking out his seminars that he's done on how to be a voice actor. This man has literally done all the research and gone through it and it is constantly recommending great microphones. If you're if you have any interest at all, you can do far worse than following this brilliant, brilliant gentleman who I've known for so long. But we'll see you shortly as Dave is going to be a contestant in an episode three hundred, so we're super excited for that. Cannot wait for that at all, Audra, Where can people find you and the cool things you're doing?
Speaker 8: You can find Matt and I on Pandemonium, the Gateleapers Feed. You can find us on Instagram at Gateleapers Pod. You can go to our Patreon as well, Patreon dot com, slash Gateleapers Ye, so where we.
Speaker 2: Play a lot of silly games. And if you've enjoyed this, I highly recommend checking out the Bonus Round. We played a lot of fun game shows over there, including as I said, Leopardy, so if you want to play along with that one you can as well. And finally, Matt, do you have anything you want to add? Anything you want to talk about?
Speaker 3: Oldra already mentioned astuff, but I'd like to speak directly to the bfytw faithful If you don't mind, Darren, go ahead Aldra and I have so excited for the Taskmaster BFYITW three hundred. We've been promoting it locally, but I'd like to speak to you longtime BFYITW listeners and offer you an extra incentive for traveling to the Peak Improv Theater on the fifth and the sixth. You will get to see the wonderful Colorado Springs. Come and visit the Garden of the Gods, a historic naturalistic landmark enjoyed by people for millennia. Come and enjoy other things that we definitely have that are worth seeing. It's a beautiful place.
Speaker 2: It had.
Speaker 3: Its grip was focus on the family, had its tight grip. Incredibly conservative group had its grip on this town. But their patriarch died about six months ago. And so there's this rising, bubbling arts and creative community that's coming out in this city that I think matches its history a lot better. It's just the last forty years it's been ran by extremely extremely far right maniacs. Finally the people are a rising back up again, and it's incredible to see. So cast off all your previous negative concepts about this great city and come and see b f y t W live on the fifth and sixth. It'll be worth it as a little vacation.
Speaker 8: Also, recreational marijuana can now be purchased in Colorado Springs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody, right now.
Speaker 2: We should probably go there and change his place out. Yeah, yeah, I'd really appreciate it. If you guys came along for the trip we show up, I'd have more than a few problems if you weren't there. I know you guys took a back seat for most of it, but I hope you guys had fun.
Speaker 1: Riot We're having fun back here, just like laughing, and I try not to.
Speaker 2: Talk too much, way more than we probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I doing anything as soon as we're asked is.
Speaker 2: Just peak perfect, fucking perfect, fantastic. All right, Well that leaves me to do the outro. Thanks for listening. I hope you've enjoyed. Like I said, and like Matt said, if you can come out to see the show on December fifth and sixth in Colorado Springs. I cannot recommend it enough. I've put together the entire show. It is going to be an absolute ball. I am so excited for everything we're about to do, and I cannot wait to do it. But it's only a couple weeks away, so your time is running out if you want to join in the fun. But bear in mind for those of you who can't make it, the show will be available in audio and video form after the fact, so you will get to partake. But there is nothing like being there live, so I highly recommend going to Peak Improvtheater dot com and check out their.
Speaker 3: Website Peak impro dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Peak improv dot com, sorry, thank you, where you can find the link to purchase the tickets right on their calendar on December fifth and six. But that is going to be it from us. Thank you for listening, and if you want to check out our stuff, go to bfytwpod dot com if you aren't already following us, if you are a Patreon member, you can go to Patreon dot com slash bfy tw and get all the cool stuff we're doing, all the behind the scenes. There's some fun pre and mid rolls to this episode that you'll get to enjoy a fair amount of laughs we're had, so I could recommend that, but you get stuff just for following for free. In fact, the last bfy t BF eparty episode, we put the whole video on there for free, just for following us on Patreon for no money at all, So it's worth following us on Patreon if nothing else. It's just more free stuff. But if you want to you can. It's just five dollars a month. That's all we ask. That's our only tier. We're not planning on another one. We're going higher at any point in the future, so it's really reasonable and at this point you get so much for joining up. So once again, that's Patreon dot com slash bfy tw. That is going to be it from us for now, but thanks for listening and catch you next time.
Speaker 11: Yay, right, fuck you. That's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like waiting for the t Yeah. Sorry, I feel weird about doing that on game shows for some reason, but it's when we try. We try to do it over the internet at Jeopardy.
Speaker 3: It never works, but it kind of does. Kind of never works.