Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What What's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Thank you all?
Speaker 3: Going forecome everybody to another Headless is Magical mailbag. I am joined by my co host Nick and we have a very special guest tonight, Matthew Lane. Nick, go ahead and tell him what's up and then we'll introduce Nick or Matte.
Speaker 2: What is going on, sir?
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, looking forward to the remote viewing and definitely looking forward to Matthew's story. So yeah, thanks for having me on it, Matthew, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 5: My name is Matthew Lane.
Speaker 1: Find me on Instagram, Awakened lion ex awaken Line twenty nine and if you can check out out any of the podcasts I've done with White Rabbit, Catalyst Jones on The White Rabbit Show, Deplorable Janet on My Water.
Speaker 5: Story with Christine Golbertie.
Speaker 1: That's the biggest thing that I've been trying to push out here on the interwebs for the past year and now or so. But other than that, I got a show in the works called The Hometown Profit. And once I get that rolling, be on the lookout for.
Speaker 6: It, all right, well, we got another remote viewing show tonight, but first you've got an interesting occult tale for us, So let's let's kick it off with that. Why don't you tell us about your occult experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So recently I heard Nick talking about his experience with through meditations, as he called it, what he felt was crossing over into the abyss, right, And when I heard him explaining that, I kind of I got like chill vibes, like, holy shit, that's almost exactly what I experienced. And recently I did another show with Nick and explained it a little bit, and he's like, holy crap, that's exactly what I experienced. So what it was is, uh, you know, I got into conspiracies pretty hard back in twenty ten, and as the trope goes, conspiracy definitely led me to some spirituality stuff. Now, I'm not in the cultest, I'm not in any esoteric groups. I haven't studied the Kambala. I've never even read any Aleistair Crowley or anything like that. But with the Internet these days, all you got to do is click on a video and then I'll take you to places you didn't know you were headed.
Speaker 5: So I've learned quite a bit about all of it and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Matthew, just real quick, Matthew, you don't have to know shit about Alistona Crowley if you're a podcast, so you can just say whatever the fuck you want.
Speaker 2: You know, everything anyway, right right, right, exactly.
Speaker 6: The expert.
Speaker 2: Funny.
Speaker 1: I got kind of sick of the whole conspiracy stuff for a minute and really started exploring spirituality and kind of you know, the New Age stuff, you know, pretty crystals and meditation and yoga and.
Speaker 5: Reiki and just just all the different things.
Speaker 1: Because I also come from a background where I absolutely despised allopathic medicine. I let the doctor take a knife to me and it was the biggest regret of my life. So, you know, just really honing in on how to turn my health around from within, you know. And one of those first steps I took was through meditation, and I started deep diving meditation around twenty eleven. I had no idea really what I was doing, and just knew I needed to call my mind. I was pretty young at the time too, it was only about twenty three twenty four, and I had gone from I was a pretty young father at the time. My son was about two and a half three years old, single dad, working and raising my son, and.
Speaker 5: The nights I didn't have them, I would deep dive into meditation. So I found this one meditation walk through that.
Speaker 1: Really got me to focus, and I kept coming back to it, even though like I wasn't having any like breakthroughs or were any any like experiences other than feeling very calm at the end of it. You know, it was very calming, helped clear the mind, you know all the tropes that meditation does for you. But there was one evening and let I mentioned, meditation got me to stop drinking I had. I didn't have a problem drinking, but I was a normal twenty.
Speaker 5: Three, twenty four year old.
Speaker 1: If it was the weekend, I was probably having way too many drinks with my friends or something. Right, I completely stopped drinking just to do meditation. You can't meditate with the butts. So I was probably three weeks no drinks and I sat down to meditate.
Speaker 5: One night.
Speaker 1: I did partake in a little marijuana, nothing crazy, so take a hit or two from my bowl. I sit down and put the meditation walk through on. For some reason, this night, it did not take long and this meditation walk through just focuses on your breath. It repeats over and over. Focus on your breath. If you have a thought, go back to the breath. Focus on that.
Speaker 5: And I had gotten my breath so slowed down. I left my body. That's the only thing I can explain.
Speaker 1: I I finally called like. I didn't feel my chest rise at all. It felt like an infinity, but it was probably only a couple of minutes.
Speaker 5: But so I.
Speaker 1: I snap out of my body and my eyes completely closed. But I was in like this void of blackness. At first it was very black, but then within a moment, you just start seeing colors appear and almost shapes, almost like liquid shapes, reds, blues, greens, everything.
Speaker 5: But it wasn't like my background here. It was just as vast. It was very dark, but you could still see bright colors here and there, and I'm just.
Speaker 1: Looking around, going what is this? I can damn near touch it. It almost it almost felt physical, and I went to go start to move further into it, and I'll probably only in that for a good thirty forty five seconds. Then I hear them walk through chime in and say, if you're having trouble focusing, remember the breath, and I go, oh, yeah, god, I probably haven't taken a breath in like ten minutes. So as soon as I told my body to take that breath, I snapped right out. My eyes shot open, and I was just like, what the fuck was that? And it wasn't like I had realized right then and there what had happened to me. It wasn't until days later I realized I haven't felt a single ailment. I'd been dealing with headaches. I hadn't had a headache in a couple of days. I felt amazing.
Speaker 5: Everything in my life was just like.
Speaker 1: I want to say, hit the fast forward, but like I think, good things just kept happening. I had mental clarity, I had energy. I fucking barely you had to eat.
Speaker 5: After that, it was like I went to this place and was just filled with loving energy, like just.
Speaker 1: Whether it was my light body or whatever, I was just absorbing the energy around me while I was in there, and I could kind of feel that while I was there, But I didn't know that's what was going on until days later when I realized, I feel.
Speaker 5: Fucking phenomenal right now. And it stayed like that for a good month. Now. The part that I didn't tell Nick is after that month ended, my life went to shit. Weird stuff started happening.
Speaker 1: To me, and I mean like things coming up missing in my house, like a whole I paid my rent in cash. I had a whole rent pretty much go missing, and then shipping stolen out of my house everything, and then like just weird stuff happening to me at work, issues with customers and like.
Speaker 5: I had a bunch of awards for like customer service hanging up in our office.
Speaker 1: Like I was great at my job. I was always good with customer I always have bad Like my sales went down. It was a sales job that I had, and I was paranoid, especially from thinking I was being robbed constantly, which I ended up finding I was.
Speaker 5: I literally had a.
Speaker 1: Neighbor breaking into my house every day that I went to work, just wanted and I had to call the cops multiple times. They couldn't find any fingerprints, we couldn't figure it out who.
Speaker 5: I didn't figure out who it was until like three years later.
Speaker 1: But you know, hearing next say how you kind of like he felt his experience was like him entering the abyss.
Speaker 5: The abyss soon as I heard that, I was like, sh shit.
Speaker 1: Did something follow me back? Is that what I was dealing with? It was just some bad juju or something. I really don't know, but I'll tell you this. I have yet to meditate and get back to that place. But just knowing the fact that somebody like me is not an adept. I'm not a Buddhist monk. I didn't study lookaby, I don't know shit. But it just proves like if you just sit down and really try and believe in it, you can have an experience at any given moment, like if you can't have any doubt in your mind.
Speaker 5: That that's not something that can happen, because that's something you want to experience.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but life changing opened my eyes to so much more really got me off the black pill I was on with conspiracy see back in that times too, because back then, uh, they hadn't even said, you know, kem trails were real, yet they were still playing everybody you know on the whole like, oh, those are just con trails, silly goose question that I'm literally drawing signs on the side of, like taking poster boards and writing look up in the sky with a plane leaving this trail.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I was crazy with it, dude.
Speaker 1: I was telling everybody I know and they were just all looking at me like I was a fucking idiot. But that's kind of the time the awakened Lion was birth. You know. I went down quite a few rabbit holes after that that that experience.
Speaker 4: Did you have any physical feeling out where that happens or anything? Say that again, do you have any physical feelings when that happened?
Speaker 5: Pure bliss? Like it felt.
Speaker 1: I felt energized, Like as soon as I came out of it, I felt like, holy shit, that was great.
Speaker 5: That was awesome, that was amazing. I felt like it. And I did it at ten o'clock at night. I couldn't go to bed until like one am.
Speaker 1: I normally meditated right before I went to bed, and uh yeah, I was up for a while after that. But other than like, yeah, I'll say, my body felt better. And like I said, I had surgery when I was eighteen, still senior in high school on my foot. They kind of left me gimped. I lost all the muscle in my left calf due to atrophy. It's a nerve damage in my foot, so I'm in pain every single day, my foot's all jacked up, my hips are messed up. Now, my lower back's going out. So I'm kind of a mess physically. But I felt great for weeks after that, Like my foot, no pain in my foot. I was working out too. I normally have to like do a real good warm up before I started running. I was I do a quick stretch and just hit the ground pavement running, you know. Like I said, mental clarity too, Like I'd come into work and just kill my sales. For that first month after that meditation, like I was doing awesome, and then out of nowhere, just the whole fucking world fell on top of me. I ended up having to move from my house because I was so paranoid. I was like, somebody's robbing me every day. I gotta get the fuck out of here. Like I was sleeping with knives. It's not something normally do. Bro, Yeah, I was that dude had me fucked up. Yeah, I was pretty pissed off. I was like, wait, really it was that guy. I could have fucking.
Speaker 5: Taken his ass befriend When you move into new places, I'll tell you that this dude.
Speaker 1: Now I had roommates living with me when I first moved in, and uh, this guy moved in next door to me with his parents and his dad was in the military. He seemed like a decent dude came over when he'd see us outside partying and everything. And eventually my roommates moved out and he'd still come over. Every once in a while.
Speaker 5: You find out, dude, dude just befriended me so you can get into my house. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think what a lot of people have missed out on is when they have the crossing of the bass experiences. That's like a brand new light, you know, and that's sort of like what you're talking about, Like you felt lighter, it sounds like, and lights attract the darkest, darkest moths, right, So you got to make sure to protect your energy and know exactly how you're projecting yourself because a lot of people can pick up on that and they want a piece of it, you know, And a lot of that comes from the incompleteness they feel in themselves and they're like, I want some of that. So people are aware of energy, whether they're consciously aware of it or not.
Speaker 1: That's perfectly put man, exactly, Like, because like I said, I felt like I was just sucking in light energy in that moment when I felt like I left my body. And you know, I've never been the type of person to be able to see somebody's aura, but like, you know, who knows what other.
Speaker 5: People felt and saw for me when I was in that mode.
Speaker 1: But definitely, you know, when we're talking on a spiritual level, those darker entities, Yeah, that's a moth to the.
Speaker 5: Light, you know.
Speaker 1: That's and back then I had no idea how to do spiritual protection or anything like that. Now I consider myself a Christian, even though I don't go to church, and the Jesus subject is still up in the air for me. But I definitely still participate in magic. I'm at least learning, not something I practice practice, and nothing ceremonial or anything like that.
Speaker 6: Maybe just like, well, here we've got a I have an interesting sort of take on the definition of magic. So a lot of people try to have like a definition that doesn't include like stage magic, like stage magic, that's something else, like we're talking about this, but essentially it's all an illusion used to influence reality. Right, You've got to start the illusion in your head before it can ever come out and change reality. So whether you're doing any type of magic, it all has to start from that illusionary level and then you make it real. Unfortunately, that definition includes everything like writing, it includes dancing, all of these things or illusions used to influence reality. I mean, what is the thing that humans produce that isn't partially illusionary? You know? Even like a painting right the painting behind you. Well, it's the illusion of a line within those colors. So on some level, we're all doing magic. We're just not recognizing it.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: But like I now, I think Matthew's experience, let's say our experience that was all inside our head. I would not want you attribute that to him pulling a rabbit out of a hat. It's not the same fucking thing at all. No, But but Yoji said, it's all the same thing.
Speaker 6: Illusions come in many different forms, Like how do you you know, define what illusion is? It's like a symbolic thing. It can it can be all in your head, or it could be in physical reality.
Speaker 4: Everything else, though, is affecting somebody else because they're seeing it. I'm the only one seeing it inside my head. So it's a difference. Man, I'm sorry, I don't agree with that one.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: I even think that's the difference between adding the case, because there's a difference between the guy pulling a rabbit out of the hat and somebody's sucking their soul out of their buddy.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's completely different.
Speaker 6: Well, I think you have to start by by, you know, creating the conditions where you can get to the point where you can leave right, and that I think that would be the illusion. You know, it's like somehow you are closing your senses off.
Speaker 2: I think an illusion would be is if I thought I could and I can't.
Speaker 6: If you thought you couldn't, you can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But if I'm actually doing it, it's not an illusion. It's reality.
Speaker 6: Well you got to think you can before you can do anything.
Speaker 2: But then it's not. But it's truth. Though I don't know if I see illusion, I don't.
Speaker 6: Know that's the influence of reality.
Speaker 4: If you had the experience, you would actually say, don't even compare me to a motherfucker who pulls a rabbit out of a hat.
Speaker 6: Well, he's trying to trick everybody else, he's not tricking himself. You know, once you can trick yourself into doing so.
Speaker 2: I just don't agree with that one. That's just me. I think they're two totally different things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the whole I'd say what we did definitely didn't.
Speaker 1: The sitting down, the preparation and all that, and it's almost like a ceremonial act. But that moment we transported, I honestly I get I still get chills to think that it happened back in like twenty eleven. Dude, I still get ago. Yeah, it was a really long time ago, and I haven't I have yet to do it since.
Speaker 5: Oh I haven't.
Speaker 1: I'll admittedly I don't meditate anywhere where I would like to anymore.
Speaker 5: But the times I've gone back to and tried, how you nine?
Speaker 2: Oh so you're like, oh wow, you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's definitely I could see there's people who would consider that I'm kind of a magical practice, but that that's spiritual man, Like, that's that's something I think a lot of Buddhist monks haven't even mastered, you know, like her probably you know, they might meditate for a real long time, but that being able to completely zap out to another place, that's I think it's random. I don't even think you are fully of depth, like you you could meditate every single day, You're not going.
Speaker 5: To have that experience that I had every single time I think I hit.
Speaker 1: I don't know if maybe I wish I knew the exact date that happened to me to see how the stars were aligned.
Speaker 5: Up that night.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was some kind of effect like that, but I think it was just the perfect my mind, body, spirit, everything was aligned perfectly for me to obtain that. Like I said, after doing it, it's like, Okay, I felt that it's almost like riding a bike. You should be able to do it again, right, No, fuck that, No it's not. I've meditated for three hours straight trying to get to that again.
Speaker 2: I could see, Oh yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 4: I don't know the situation behind, like the actual testing, but I did have something I've had notes on for a while and just never went anywhere with it. God, I'm not exactly sure, like exactly what I want to do with it, because it's had enough to cover on its own. It's something I wanted to add, but I did actually have there was like actual like scientific studies done on these monks that they would drop that shit down to where they'd be registered as dead.
Speaker 2: But these motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: You know, they're not like you know, even poked up to the monitors and everything, they'd be considered fucking lifeless.
Speaker 5: Like heart rhythm and blood pressure and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then and then and then they steached.
Speaker 4: I think they did the study for like twenty or thirty years, Like they kept in touch with these people and the ones who like ended up dying, Like some of these people were already old when they died. They even checked and like their bodies did not decay like a normal motherfucker would either.
Speaker 2: It stayed looking fine for a long time.
Speaker 4: So they even thought like something was like this actual scientific proof of people clicking out going some woymen.
Speaker 6: Well, in book four, Crowley talks about some HATI and some hotty. Is this sort of deepest state of meditation. This is the way he describes it, non dualistic, one pointed state of consciousness where the observer and the object of observation and the act of observing become one thing. So they say it's a deliberate focus concentration and it creates a sense of bliss. So that would be kind of like Crowley's perspective on it. But he talks about multiple levels of meditation, and I don't know where the rabbit hole stops, you know he does it stop at somebody or does it go beyond that?
Speaker 5: So well, I can tell you this. When I was in the.
Speaker 1: First off, like when we think about death and the you know, going to this blackness and going towards this white light, it almost seems like, wow, you're going to feel like you're alone and you're scared. Right. I knew I was alone, but it didn't feel like I was alone when I was in that space. And I will say if I had the wherewithal to not listen to that voice come back into my ears and never took that extra breath and just kept going, I feel like I was going to move on past something like I was in almost in like the foyer of something bigger. I don't know what was past that supposed to go past that or what, because like I said, I felt the presence, but I knew like you're looking around, you're alone and there's nothing around you, it's dark.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like there was death? Yes, Like it literally feels like there's room in between me and the fish.
Speaker 1: And it's so funny because it was it was like, for example, like a red triangle coming at me like this, and then behind that was like some blue colors, and then like over here with some like blobby green things and.
Speaker 5: Unreal, unreal.
Speaker 6: It sounds to me like a non dualistic state, you know, It's like you're both the thing and the well.
Speaker 2: I mean, think about dreams like a wayness, your witness to what's going on.
Speaker 6: Right in your dreams, you are yourself and the character that you're projecting in front of you. You know, you just don't realize it at the time. But when you can achieve a state of realization of all those things being inside of yourself, that that's when things really start to change.
Speaker 2: I think that's you a lot.
Speaker 4: In the cult symbolism, or even when people are portraying certain shit, I think that it's just certain things that you do.
Speaker 2: Take that on. I think the magical process.
Speaker 5: You just hit the nail on the head. And did I go outside or did I go inside?
Speaker 1: That's the million dollar question, bro I and I can't tell you that even though I experience, I have no fucking idea where I was. I can tell you wherever it was, though carries a lot of weight. It carries a lot of weight and a whole lot of energetic weight. And that's something I think the reason why I'm about to do another show. Oh God, I forget the name of the show. He's in our chat group on floor right here next week. I think that's another reason why they want to shut down that pineal gland so bad.
Speaker 5: You know that they don't want to.
Speaker 1: Imagine if our routine at the end of the day was come inside your your space, meditate and suck all that fucking energy back into you that you wasted in the world, Go back to that spiritual place and bring that energy back to you the real world.
Speaker 5: Imagine what this world would look like.
Speaker 1: If ten percent of us could do that, right Because I I'm a layman, I'm not a college educated person. I'm just a normal guy who wants to figure it all out. I don't know why, but that's the task God gave me, was.
Speaker 5: Go figure this shit out. Imagine if people smarter than me could do shit like this, what they used it for. I'm gonna tell you right now, these evil fox running the world. Everybody on the list, I guarantee most of them, the ones at.
Speaker 1: The top who are really like you can tell they have their shit together, they're able to do this. They're going to a place like this to channel this energy to deal with all of us. I can almost guarantee that, like the ability to go into another realm and bring back whatever's there with you.
Speaker 7: Just think of any movie you've ever seen, dude like that, Like the bad guy's main goal is to get the energy to do this evil task, right, So.
Speaker 6: A lot of way inducing fear has that sort of same effect. If you can induce fear on a population, they'll almost do anything to make that fear stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, and I will say that place that I went to was more of a warm, loving place, Like I wasn't scared at all.
Speaker 5: To be in this void.
Speaker 1: And I've done psychedelics, not a lot, but I've done enough to know the effects.
Speaker 5: What I experienced was a trip without any kind of drug. And uh, I'll tell you this.
Speaker 1: I heard a catalyst on Conspiracy Chaos recently and he said something about.
Speaker 5: Somebody he knows taught him.
Speaker 1: How to induce a d M, a d empty trip through your breath. And I almost stopped for a second when I heard that. Well, maybe maybe that's kind of what we did to ourselves and I literally with my breath if I breathed, but I wasn't doing box breathing when I did it, though.
Speaker 5: It was just literally.
Speaker 1: Slow your breath down until your body doesn't need it anymore.
Speaker 5: I literally just.
Speaker 1: Calmed my whole being to the point where I didn't need oxygen. I didn't need to keep breathing in anymore. I'll tell you, Like before I hit that spot, I wasn't counting, but it was a good minute before I took that extra breath, and then I would release and just hold it slow, like the slowest released possible.
Speaker 4: I remember the one time when I came out of it, like I literally like almost came out of my chair from like the way it breathed in. It was almost like like that like I like not not to know unfortunately computer chair, but like I moved in my chair when I came out of it and like was breathing in.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, what the fuck I was?
Speaker 1: I'm a mattress that was flat on the floor, just in lotus posed with a pillow under my ass, and uh yeah, as soon as I did that, it was like startling. Yeah I didn't like hot, but like, yeah, it startled me. For a second, like boom, there you are, buddy, You're back with this.
Speaker 2: It was your was your eyesight anything like weird or anything? Was it hard? Like it was it hard to see anything because it was times when I.
Speaker 5: I've always had ship eyesight.
Speaker 2: That's why I got, uh, are you so crazy? I was like, oh, I gotta wear sunglasses during the fucking day.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I don't know that weird ship onto, like and you know whatever, I'm gonna keep it real like in fantasy movies and vampires and whale wolfs and all this ship and you're so wondering where they get these ideas from that they that they did these characters.
Speaker 5: Things were brighter. Yeah, yeah, brighter.
Speaker 1: I say, I had my experience at night because after I did this, it took me a while to get to bed.
Speaker 5: But like the next day things, but yeah, things were more vibrant that whole month after that. I'm telling you, like, awesome things happened for me, Like I should have played the lottery. I'm telling you, like I had good luck.
Speaker 2: You think about it after the fact.
Speaker 5: Things I wanted to accomplish to me effortlessly. It was wild, man, it really was. And I didn't. I wasn't eating as much, you know, like normally I needed a snack at a certain time during the day. No, it was a past snack times.
Speaker 4: Just see, I was like that prior and after, in which I do wonder how much of the I guess, you know, not eating. I forgot the fuck fasting if that does help out. But prior to when I started having these experiences, I wasn't eating all that much, and not even on purpose. I just didn't seem to have an appetite. And I was even still working out and shit. And then after the fact, I do even remember having like so the point where I was like, fuck, I gotta make myself eat.
Speaker 1: Oh, fasting helps so many levels, dude, I'm gonna tell you right now, last year and I've been paying attention a lot to astrology these past I let me see ten months now and a holy crap, has my whole life been lining up with whatever the hell's going on right now? Especially right now the way there's been alignments that haven't been seen in three thousand years coming up, Like the shit that's coming up in July is gonna be crazy. The seventh planet alignment that we had right before the blood light. That doesn't happen that often. You know, it's crazy, but yeah, I had a rough time at the beginning of this year.
Speaker 5: It's kind of forced me to go into a fast. But I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Once I like started feeling better and could eat, I looked at myself. I was like, holy shit, dude, Like, even if you don't have muscle tone, if you start fasting, you will get muscle tone if when you do eat, you eat correctly. Yeah, absolutely, I would.
Speaker 5: I mean, just think about it.
Speaker 1: Your body's not wasting energy digesting, and it's not digesting the ship that you would normally put in there, chemicals and nonsense. You know, when when the seed oils, it's all slowing you down. It feels like ship at first. The fast, especially if you're not used to it, like your body is gonna fight it.
Speaker 5: But fast thing is the way to go. If you're sick, fast stop eating.
Speaker 6: Well, let's uh.
Speaker 2: View you ready for this? Mad Matthew, you got a you know, yeah, I call you Matthew. You don't mind, right, cool self?
Speaker 5: Mathe?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh, this is my brother's name is Matthew, And I would go why would call him matt if I call them Matthew.
Speaker 2: We feel like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 4: But he'd be like, you're not dead, because you know, it's like I feel like I fall there. Only he's the only one that actually uses the whole name, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I didn't start using the whole Matthew. I got a little bit older.
Speaker 2: But you got a pen and paper with you. You're gonna need it probably for this. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was actually gonna tell you prior nice mine. Man, this is fucking love this. I really I was looking forward to this ship, right, Yeah. I was like damn Well, like I said, I I guess like, uh well, I guess you know what. It was your idea, But it's not the same when you don't get to do it, you know what I'm saying, right, Yeah, So last week when I went, I was like, fuck it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't It wasn't as good as you know when you did it.
Speaker 6: I always trying to figure out a way to where we can both live. I think just works out every other week.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, someone could do two one week and I could do three, and then the next week you do three and I do two.
Speaker 2: I mean, we could talk about that if you change it. Yeah, yeah, it could be fun, so we could both get involved. It is fun, I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So let's uh, let's all get relaxed. Get yourself into a nice position. No bumps, bruises, no nothing like that, nothing to distract you. Bring it in and completely relax. Let all of the stress, all of the cortisol levels drop, all of the thoughts fall away. Only complete relaxation where you're in a completely calm, relaxed state of mind, ready and open to receive the images of the targeted location. Ready to receive the images of the targeted location. Release all the stress, all the tension, and we're going to start with target number one. Target number one, I need you to relax and feel completely at ease. This is the first target. I want you to reach out with your mind's eye. I want you to see through the haze and through the mists, start to see the images of target number one. I want you to receive the sensory data from target number one. I want you to receive the sensory data. I want you to think about how your fingertips feel, how your eyes are perceiving, how your feet feel on the ground, any smells of the area, any sounds coming through, anything that you feel, I want you to write it down from target number one. If you feel anything, if you have any sort of sensations coming through your body, I want you to write it down on target number one. Take as much time as you need. I'm marking the envelope number one. Target number one. Go ahead and get those sensory images together. Get those sensory images. Let the image in front of you sort of speak to you. Get the colors, get all the data that you can collect with your mind's eye. I want you to collect the data, place it on that paper. Anything you feel target number one. Any sensory data from target number one. All right, everybody good. On target number one, I need you to calm yourself. Relax again, take a deep breath in. Release target number one. Release target number one, and I want you to start to focus your mind's eye see through the mists. On target number two. Target number two, I want you to connect with anything you see, Connect with any sensations you have in your body, any sounds you may hear, anything that gives you a sensory sensation. On target number two, I want you to calm yourself and relax. Let your eyes and your ears and your fingertips do the walking. Collect any and all sensory data, how your feet feel on the ground, any sounds from the area, anything at all that will give you sensory data from target number two. I want you to collect and record it. Anything that is coming through the mists into your mind's eye, firmly planting itself in your mind. Ignore the sounds of the cat fighting his new toy in the background Target number two. All right, all the sensory data collected from target number two. Let's move on to target well, let's clear out all of the sensory data, all of the things back into the mist. Surround yourself with that miss, ready once again to project through it and see through it. On target number three. Relax your mind, take a deep breath. Let the mists clear in front of you. Let the mists clear in front of you. You can now clearly see what is in target number three. Any sounds you may hear, any sensory data you may be receiving, Any sites, any colors, any shapes, any feeling, anything from target number three. And want you to write down all the sensory data from target number three. Reach out with your mind, reach out with your eyes, reach out with your fingertips. Feel all of the sensations coming from target number three, all of the sensory data. Think about the shapes, Think about the colors. Think about how those shapes and colors fit together. How you feel when those shapes and colors come together, And write it down. Anything that comes to mind. Maybe they might be memories of your own that are related to this sensory data from target number three, Write them down, all right, All sensory data is now turning into the mists. You are now surrounded by a calm, relaxing layer of a fog that is now your home base. Ready once again to see through the fog and collect the sensory data from target number four, Target number four. I want you to reach out in your mind's eye and touch target number four. Find what's in target number four. I want you to see the shapes. I want you to see the colors. I want you to merge the sensations you're getting from your ears and your eyes and your fingertips, and start to write down the sense impressions you get from target number four. Target number four. Collect all the data you can. As the mists clear away and you can clearly see target number four in front of you. Seamlessly, go from one breath to the other as you see the mists clear away your mind's eye and you can clearly see what is in target number four. All right, back into the mist, Back into the fog, Back into the relaxed state in through your nose, and release all the tension, all the images from target number four. You are now in a completely enclosed fog state. Ready at home base to reach out for target number five. Target number five, and as the mists clear way in your mind's eye, take note of any shapes, any colors, any sounds that come to your mind, any and all sensory data. How you're standing, where you're standing, what is around you, you feel the proximity to anything important. Reach out in your mind's eye to see target number five. Reach out with your mind, clear the fog away and see target number five. Suck up all that sensory data and write it down. Write down any and all sensory data from target number five. All right, Oh, let's see, all right? Are we ready? Let's see here? How am I going to close this out?
Speaker 2: It's like I couldn't even watch the chat this time either, that's interesting. The chat was interesting to watch the last time.
Speaker 6: All right, let's see what is in envelope number one. Everybody, get your notes out. Get ready, they'll see what it is and I will pull off the image. Envelope number one is target number two.
Speaker 4: You can tell who wasn't meditating or really thinking too much because they're just fucking constant spitfiring in the chat. There's no way you could There's no way you could have been involved in this if you're answering that much in the.
Speaker 2: Chat right now? Uh no, it's kind of funny. Vibe lesson, Oh, no, vibe? What is a vibe? Loose canon?
Speaker 4: This person definitely wasn't I trying to picture anything. They were typing on the keyboard.
Speaker 6: Get ready, here we go. All right, Oh, how many hits do you have? What kind of colors? What were you seeing?
Speaker 2: I wish that would have been a different one for me.
Speaker 4: I had a table with a cup and straw, kind of like a drink from a McDonald's burger king.
Speaker 6: So I had interesting. Interesting.
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 5: Grass water yellow and warm. That is not warm?
Speaker 6: Interesting. Well that's all right, that's all right. Let's see what we got in the chat. Uh no, oh, he's got ice. We got one hit ice cold. Now, what I thought was interesting about this one is that the driveway was not cleared at all, so it's been several days since the snow has fallen. And this, this one is a completely empty house. I thought, huh, so, I guess nobody's been there for a while. I'm gonna take a picture of this place cuz you know, nobody's there whatever. All right, let's see, let's remove this one and let's see what we got for.
Speaker 2: Was it near you? Yeah?
Speaker 6: That was one town over close. Well we'll find out here.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I still have the old sheet that go.
Speaker 4: I actually wrote something down very close to that the first time you did it, and I was and I'm assuming the reason I was even thinking.
Speaker 2: I hit my head. I was like, well, he probably is near him, so this might be it, you know, because I know like kind of area you live in. Right, Okay, very weird, very weird.
Speaker 6: Target number two is picture number five. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 6: Four we go?
Speaker 1: Is this that?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 6: And window stop scream screen?
Speaker 2: Do there?
Speaker 8: We go?
Speaker 6: This is target number two? Oh man, what are we getting for Target number two?
Speaker 2: You got a robe with trees on both sides.
Speaker 6: But you asked, you know what, that's kind of close, you know what?
Speaker 2: You know, I swear, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm afraid I'm gonna fuck people up now and when they continue this, when we continue, But.
Speaker 2: I you know, it was funny.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 4: I was sitting there and I was getting ready to get relaxed, and I heard the cars in the background by you, and I was thinking in my head, I'm like, I wonder if that's gonna subconsciously make anybody pick like a car road or like a raceway. And then I think I literally got stuck with that idea, and that's why I picked the road in the next one right afterwards. So I think that's why I picked the road because I kind of might fucked myself into the car already.
Speaker 6: This is close to go ahead.
Speaker 5: This is picture number five.
Speaker 6: No too, This is picture number five in envelope number two. So I had the envelopes that I mixed up and put in random order, and then this one was number five. This is picture five in envelope number two. So if you had like a five or.
Speaker 5: Something, oh, this wasn't the last one you did for us?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, this was envelope number two. Okay, this is target number two, gotcha, got this is picture number five. I was just doing it so I could random I the order.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got dotted yellow line too, road with trees on both sides, dotted yellow.
Speaker 1: Line because I had one where I just wrote car that's directly behind it.
Speaker 6: So there's a main road directly behind it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I just wrote car, that's all.
Speaker 2: But then again it could have been because you heard it right, it.
Speaker 5: Was on the last target, though I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe's one that.
Speaker 6: All right, So that that could be because you know, like I was trying to randomize it to where I wouldn't know, so I would be giving any clues away. So that's why I've been doing it like that. So all right, So let's go with envelope number three, which would be target number three.
Speaker 5: Let's see what it is.
Speaker 2: Another chance to be wrong.
Speaker 6: You might you might get get more stuff. Oh, Envelope number three is picture number three. Let's see here. I believe it's this one.
Speaker 2: Who is e boogie?
Speaker 4: This is a remote viewing right now, or practicing remote viewing. It's a technique that people use to try to practice some remote viewing.
Speaker 6: All right, Yeah, this is coordinate remote viewing. So you're just starting with a number. It's randomized so that the handler, which would be me giving you guys the instructions, doesn't even know the different targets he's given you. All right, this is target number three.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Supermarketer's store.
Speaker 4: I was picturing the inside of Walmart, and I did not know how to explain it because I was like, yo, I thought I was looking down an eye with all the other aisle zough yo a guard brood on number three supermarket a store. Fuck yeah yeah, And then you know, and then the thing is, it was like, am I mind fucking myself? Because like now I'm like thinking, I'm picturing how I walk into Walmart, and like, yes, I still drink chocolate milk like a kid, and I know exactly like where there's one entrance where it's like when you walk straight down the fucking dairies right there, and it was like almost kind of like that vision, and then all the aisles that you could see before you get all the way down to the other end of the store. And I'm like, am I picture my Walmart on my house?
Speaker 6: There you go. So just remember the feeling you got when you were picturing it, and then sort of tap into that feeling some more, and you know you can kind of resume that sort of same process. Go ahead, Matthew.
Speaker 1: So I've always called Walmart, you know, the circus for freaks, and what I felt was a circus. So I wrote down red, white, fast moving and lots of noise. That's literally me running through a Walmart.
Speaker 6: That's interesting, that's like believe that.
Speaker 4: Holy fuck. I wish yo, m M, I wish I would have wrote. I even scribbled shit out. I was going to try to say, looking down the aisle of Walmart, and I should.
Speaker 5: Have we wil place the circus. And that's what I.
Speaker 4: Because again I was even thinking, like I did the last one. I was like, I just literally kind of influenced myself thinking of the Walmart that.
Speaker 2: I normally go fo that well, I go shopping at sometimes by my house.
Speaker 6: It could be the fact that there is a sort of a shared experience in each one of these Walmarts. Since it has that sort of.
Speaker 8: Thing, it could be traumatized everybody for everybody, right, so everybody can sort of relate to that feeling, and maybe that's what makes this more detectable and in situations like this, because you're not trying to reach out to something unknown, you're connecting or something with a feeling that you have something nearby you.
Speaker 6: So that's something to also remember in your sensory data when you're collecting it, exactly how you feel about the place. It might be something that's important. All right, stick that one down. Let's see what we got in target number four.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Target number four is picture number one. M let's see um extreme window. This one ought to be interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo, is that that's not beans?
Speaker 1: Is it? That is?
Speaker 6: She's looking at me through the mirror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is awesome.
Speaker 6: It's so funny because like I'll pick him up and like holed him in front of the mirror and point at him in the mirror, and then as I'm doing dishes, he's standing on my thing looking at me through the mirror.
Speaker 2: No, that is awesome.
Speaker 4: Me as a funny character, I had brownish brownish red tiles.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what actually weighed me out?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 4: Not that it's I don't I've encountered close at all. But when you first pulled up the other picture. I was like, I wish that was a different number because I was very close to kind of like the color of the tiles.
Speaker 2: But it's still I mean, it wasn't the house.
Speaker 5: But which picture was that?
Speaker 6: This one is picture number.
Speaker 4: One, but it's envelope four, envelope number four, so that was second the last one almost with.
Speaker 5: Them, Yeah, I was, I was way off.
Speaker 1: Uh, but I had a feeling and I almost said it at the very beginning, but I didn't want to ruin it.
Speaker 5: I almost said, I bet your one's going to be a picture of a cat. WHOA, that's the feeling, but I didn't say it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's because I know you did listened to you on the gajillion shows already, and I know you have cats, so maybe that's why I picked up on that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, See, if I didn't mind fuck myself, I'm thinking I influenced myself, I would have wrote down more ship and I swear to god, Walmart would have been on that paper.
Speaker 2: I'm so pitched.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be crazy show.
Speaker 2: I would have fell out this fucking ship.
Speaker 6: Right well, Beans is a prominent member of this.
Speaker 2: Pot, Yes she is. Yeah, almost as much as you.
Speaker 5: I wrote down geometry bushes and flashy, like I felt like I saw.
Speaker 1: Something with a lot of like a weird shape to it that was almost sparkly.
Speaker 5: And the word bush. Hmm, bush is beans. I don't know beans. He named the beans man. Every time I hear beans, I think bushes.
Speaker 1: So let's see.
Speaker 2: I still can't believe the fucking Walmart it, dude, that is.
Speaker 6: Insane, Wally World. All right, let's go. This is target number five, only got one left? Here we go? Where are you? Oh?
Speaker 2: Bring it up? Yo, e blizz.
Speaker 4: If you don't like it, you don't have to watch it. I don't know if you know that. Nobody's got a gun up to your head right now saying you watch the show.
Speaker 2: I don't need you.
Speaker 6: All right, Target number five, This is a lake over by that other house that I showed you guys, So if you were putting a lake next to that house, what you got? I can't read it?
Speaker 2: Lake or pond? House in trees.
Speaker 6: Oh that's a hit. That's a big hit.
Speaker 2: That's still wild.
Speaker 6: That's two big hits. All right, Matthew. What you got.
Speaker 5: Pavement lamp post, wet and gray?
Speaker 6: You got the wet gray wet and gray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's actually impressed. Yeah, compond Fuck that Walmart, though, dude, I'm really so mad. I didn't finish my sentence.
Speaker 2: Even. Part of it is like I don't want to tell people to go to Walmart.
Speaker 9: Everybody goes we got one here, Sparkly beans, nailed it, zappamaghetti gone, we got suction cups.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you got, white house, white house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's Vince. That could be like a ranch.
Speaker 6: That's good. Oh boy, it's like he's always removed doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: You don't even know if that's a comment on my rant. Right now, he's gonna see it be like fuck you and chat to me next.
Speaker 6: All right, well this is great. So Nick, your your success rate has really gone up. Last time you were like way off. Yeah, boom boom, two big hits.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 4: I actually was using the whole uh technique of like the filling myself up with light and blowing out blackness. I used to use that a lot in the past, you know, where it would come down into me as I breathe in and then I just blow it out. It would kind of go out more and I'd blow out black and it's like almost kind of like making your body almost even look like glows like however you're sitting. I used to use that technique a lot in the past, and I was like, you know, let me try that now, because you do actually give us enough time where you know, in between things.
Speaker 2: I was like, let me try that now. So I don't know if that had helped, but that sorry that if you're do it.
Speaker 6: For gut in meditation next time, just have everybody walk everybody else through that process.
Speaker 2: I could, I could, I could write that down and stuff. Yeah, for sure, for sure, it isn't It.
Speaker 4: Is interesting and it is kind of an I'm sure you've heard of that type of technique before, so yeah, and it helps.
Speaker 2: It helps. It's very helpful for me that I was just trying to go ahead.
Speaker 6: I didn't I didn't want to pollute anybody's visions, so I thought the fogginess would be.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: That worked with me thinking I'm blowing out the blackness too. When you were saying fugginess, I was just kind of like pretending all that ship.
Speaker 5: So yeah, all right, all right, yeah, nice little experiment.
Speaker 6: Thank you for joining us again, everybody, and we'll see you again. Next time on Headless is Magical Mailbig