Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you a taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots all right. And a reminder, let's see, we've got rock the Bank cash keywords coming up next hour. You can win a thousand bucks. We still got Metallica tickets to give away. Oh, fifteen minutes left to vote for you say we play it. Speaking of tickets.
Speaker 1: Rockville tickets up for grabs four day passes today that you can win. Just get your vote in WJRR dot com. I'm sorry WJR Facebook page. When you get your vote in, if you're the winner, I'm gonna DM you directly to email me Taco Bob your info, So yank yourye out for that.
Speaker 2: Scam artist in there because they know there's a lot of traffic surging through there.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Voting for you? Say we played this morning? The winner will be directly contacted by Taco Bob, no one else.
Speaker 1: That's it simple, So get your voted JR or Facebook page. This person just texted gonna have to go to petties and stock up for camping at Rockville.
Speaker 2: Still get the meat report coming up. Hey, so I mentioned this a few minutes ago, something we discussed on this show. The state of South Carolina one of several states now that is not only offering as an option for the death penalty or execution to be carried out, but has done now two different firing squad executions here this year.
Speaker 1: That's just hearing it still makes me kind of giggle.
Speaker 2: Well, as much as you know, we're on board with capital punishment in general, it just ties into our whole BWO mentality, and we respect you. If you're not on board with capital punishing. We get it. It's it's a hot button topic. But we need to talk about some facts here.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me the facts.
Speaker 2: And we were misinformed in our assumptions about how these resurgeent of firing squads work, or in this case maybe didn't work exactly as it was intended. Okay, So they have the they have an autopsy after a state executes someone, just to make sure you know everything that the piece of trash was actually killed. Correct, I've come on. Well, the second dude who ate hot lead in South Carolina apparently was subjected to some additional suffering that what three people are on the firing squad in South Carolina. Now, we assumed that there was multiple correction officers that are on the firing squad, but old school only one had the actual live round. Right, they would kill the This is not how it works in South Carolina. All three of them are locked and loaded, All three of them are aiming at the target placed on his heart, right, all three of them missed the heart. Come on, I mean they they got into several other organs and the guy did die in about four minutes. Yeah, my job. He wasn't as quick as as it's designed to be.
Speaker 1: Wow, I would not surface this information.
Speaker 2: Well, it's public information, and you can't. I think the takeaway here is, let's not go throwing the baby out with the bath water. I never understood that. Let's get some better marksmen. Here is what I'm I'm advocating for throwing the baby. I've heard that a million times, and I well, your bath water is used and you dispose of that. You wouldn't throw the baby away when it's born in a bath, You throw bath water away. Not individual goes down a drain. I don't think a kid is I mean maybe when you're in high school or college. But are you? Are you on board with me with with the uh, let's just get some better marksmen here. Of course this isn't caused to just bail on the firing squad option.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, just get better shooters. I said it from the get go. You had one job, three of you. Wouldn't you notice that he wasn't dead after four minutes? And maybe no he I got the whole description of how it played out here. I'm gonna spare you that, or yeah, I don't want they do not want to hear it going on a weekend.
Speaker 2: The guy was a murderer.
Speaker 1: I exactly. I know.
Speaker 2: I'm not worried about him suffered for four minutes. So they have another option, would be although this would come into uh, probably payroll considerations, wouldn't you. I was gonna say, maybe you get ten marksmen, and I'll give you ten guys. Aren't gonna miss.
Speaker 1: No guy's gonna okick Swiss cheese.
Speaker 2: But I'm hedging it here is what I'm basically getting at.
Speaker 1: I'm still going back to square A. US three are sitting here, We're gonna see some movement, and we are not reporting that and that body is not going on autopsy.
Speaker 2: You you would engage in a cover up, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Talking.
Speaker 2: I'm not losing my job over some as you said, murderer, I'm firing twice. No one's losing their job. They just may be booted from the firing squad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm doing, right.
Speaker 2: Do you think they give you two rounds? I'm getting I'm packing extra rounds. Would you just give a machine gun? Be done with it?
Speaker 1: Wild world order one day? So I just thought that was interesting. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You want to speak a crazy? Uh. A Louisville Metro Police officer has been fired for inappropriate behavior towards his female officer in training. Officer Justin Lemon was terminated for a multiple for a multiple conduct unbecoming violations, which well he uh he thought she might be in the market for pictures of his gun. Uh huh that one. Huh? Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know yesterday I was on a conference call and I was almost that guy. I didn't realize my my camera was on. And you know how I get uncomfortable in the uh the I have to adjust, right, Yeah, And I stood up to adjust and realize I was on cameras. I went like this probably and then reached back down. Well, could you imagine if you're on a conference call and you got Taco Bob from Orlando Robin, that would not have been good. Plus, I didn't realize my mic was on once I'll tell you that minute.
Speaker 2: The officer has of course secured legal representation, and his legal representative is contending that, uh, that's only one side of the story here, alluding to the fact that the officer in training UH may have been a willing.
Speaker 1: Participant, may have us shown some pictures of our own that.
Speaker 2: Has not been alluded to. He's just saying that he believes the department jumped to a conclusion and UH wrongfully terminated him. Look, don't the.
Speaker 1: Guy just dis downgrade him and put him on the firing squad.
Speaker 2: You can't, Taco, Yeah, you need to.
Speaker 1: Downgrade him to the firing squad. We need to shoot.
Speaker 2: He should be fired and deserves to be fired, because I don't care if what this attorney's alluding to is true or not. You're setting yourself up here. Man. Don't don't take the picture, and certainly don't send it. No, not to a co workers.
Speaker 1: This man.
Speaker 2: For the record, she's not. Okay, I'm going to see her in a minute.
Speaker 1: Somebody texts in, like Grady Judge said shoot him and shoot him a lot. Okay, see a picture of her, please may I.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to. Uh. I pulled it up on a Google image search in my preparation for the show. It's not in the printed dat. I got what's the name her name? Well, this is going to sidetrack you and you won't even pay attention totally quick. Christine Silk officer, Christine Silk, she's already hot with the name Silk. S I l k E No, s I l K Christine with a C h R. Yeah, not that a little bit of horse face. Look but you know, but I mean, look at me, dick face.
Speaker 1: Look right, I see the guy that showed her.
Speaker 2: Guy, he's done. That's lamon. Good job. Way to go, buddy and guys. Uh, here's the heads up. World's first male contraceptive implant is well on its way to come into markets. Excuse the analogy there. This does involve a poke to you your baggage. Oh really, it's a new male contraceptive called Adam. Is it gonna be like, does it shock the swimmers or something. No, it's it's a gel implant placed in the bag in the in the ducks to well. It's kind of like a third ball plug in a hole. It's a non hormonal reversible option if you're not into condoms or vasectomes. The procedure, they say, is quick and done under local anesthesia, and the gel can be dissolved later to restore fertility. Trials at the trials in Melbourne, Australia showed it's safe for ninety days with no serious side effects in the twenty five test subjects, and the implants last at least two years and dissolve on their own.
Speaker 1: Hat don't put news stories like this out, none of us want to do it. Just heads up here and if this thing is only tested on twenty five people, you sticking it
Speaker 2: In your bag, But hell, no better chance of having one of those three marksmen it does right, we are