Speaker 1: Colonel Rob Mainus has a lifelong record of providing dedicated service to this nation. Having worked his way up from the enlisted ranks to full colonel, he served our country for more than thirty two years.
Speaker 2: He has served as.
Speaker 1: A bomber squadron commander, bomb disposal technician, Joint chiefs of Staff operations officer, assisted the National Security team with the campaign plan for the Global War on Terrorism. He authored the first theater nuclear war plan and served as the vice commander of America's largest airborne intelligence wing. Colonel Rob Mainus is a true American hero. This is Rob Maynus Live.
Speaker 3: Our top focus on beyond Adasabo Crane has launched one of its widest waves of long range thrown in art Ludi attacks on Russian territory, killing at least eight people and striking targets hundreds of kilometers from the front line. According to Russian authorities, Belgarude, Saratov and Oudmotia regions in Russia had reported their deadliest incidents. Three people were killed in shelling in Belgarud, near the Ukrainian border, while two others died after a drone strike at a residential building in the Saratov region. In Russia's Oudmotia region, more than a thousand kilometers from the battlefield. Three people were killed when a drone struck as civilian vehicle. Russian authority is also reported that Ukrainian rones targeted a Wildbury's warehouse in Samara Region, which is eight hundred kilometers from Ukraine's forward positions, triggering a fire. No casualties were reported from the strike in the warehouse. Meanwhile, Moscow said that its aerotophone systems has intercepted six hundred and thirty five Ukrainian drones overnight and described it as one of the largest drone attacks carried out by Ukraine. In recent months, Ukraine has increasingly expanded its long rain strikes on Russian military, energy, and economic infrastructure. Ukraine an authority state that such strikes are a legitimate response to continued Russian aggression. Keave maintains part the continued strikes will increase pressure on Moscow to return to negotiations. While these escalations come as diplomatic efforts show tentative signs of revival, US President Donald Trump recently reversed course and he approved a Patriot air defense manufacturing license for Ukraine. Meanwhile, you as Secretary of State Marco Rubio told a leading American news network that Washington is actively exploring opportunities to restart peace talks between Russia and Ukraine, even as fighting on the ground continues.
Speaker 4: Unabated efforts over the next few weeks to see if we can't restart talks between the two sides and bring this war to an end. But we also understand that both sides have some pretty strong red lines, and until we can bring those red lines a little closer together, we're not going to be there yet. But we're ready to go in the press, and it's told his team, if you see an opportunity to be a force that brings about some momentum behind peace talks, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to the Robbiners Show. We're live on Worldview two and our X basis Simulcastle. It's more War Monday, and war is still unpredictable. Getting the peace well, people are trying right now. It looks a whole lot like more war. You just saw Ukraine hit a key strategic Russian bomber base. I think it's called Ingles too. That's got bears and Blackjack bombers there, which are used to drop christmassiles on Ukraine, a direct strike at the heart of Moscow's long range airpower. It's bold, it's risky, and it's a reminder that this conflict can escalate in a heartbeat. President Trump cancels canceled the planned weekend strikes on Iran, citing diplomacy. Is this a genuine off MP or just a pause while the region keeps boiling over because Israel is having to conduct fresh self defense strikes in Lebanon. Of course, there's a ceasefire there supposedly, but Hesbelah doesn't really acknowledge that ceasefire between Israel and the Lebanese government. What else do we got here? And we've also got a drone attack on a US floating gas storage facility in Egypt, and that has put the Suez Canal itself under threat. The entire map looks like it's powder keg. It refuse is lit from Southwest Asia to Moscow. And to break all this down with no spinning, no filter, as a man who's been there and here before, retired Special LITS pilot CDM Press president and CEO, patriot and fearless fruit teller El Todd Wood, who just got back from Lebanon. I believe God.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Oh Rob, thanks for having me on. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: It's just like you know, live TV, folks is like ducks on a pond where you see Todd and I nice and calm. Here we're both aviator background. But there's been some fierce pedaling going on because of my buffoonery this morning. I appreciate baked all right, So let's start with the Ukraine. Your team and you cover this, I think better than any media outlet that's out there. So what are they using this? This air base is like a thousand kilometers out past the Urals right ural mountain range, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Thank you. The issue is they're using technology that's been supplied to them by NATO essentially. I don't know if the US is involved or not, but there's definitely some technology, long range strike technology being provided to the Ukrainians. I find that very disturbing. I'm going to speak blunt with you. I want this war to end. I've been streaming for it for five years. It needs to end because you saw this week Ukraine is trying to combine the Iran and Russian wars. Because that's a way for them to keep in business. And you know, they struck a Russian tanker in the Caspian Sea and you know, apologize for it, but then there's other stuff going on. They want to combine these wars because they see that as a way to continue to speck it for weapons flow for support. I happen to know because I have some sources inside, that President Trump does not want that to happen. He wants the Ukrainie War to end. He's trying to find a way to end it. I think he has to be bolder myself. But you know, who am I to give the directions to the president. But I would just say we're done with it, and NATO you have it and that's it. And Russia attacks you, We're not going to support you as an Article five because you're providing weapons that are attacking muscle and various strategic targets inside the Russian Federation. So I'm not pro Russian pro Ukrainian. I'm pro peace, pro humanity from Christian These are two Christian nations fighting each other. It needs to end, and that that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Rob.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think you and I are on the same page the president is on. He's always said, Hey, this war wouldn't have started had I still been president, Yeah, because he would have got them together and worked things out. Uh and uh. And just because they're in a war doesn't mean we should be contributing anymore to it. Do you think that they warned us about the Caspian Sea strikes?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I you know, I don't know what's going on. I know the m I six in the UK are very involved in this and are driving this. So whether they won the US, I don't know. I mean, Trump is putting out a lot of you know, both sides of the coin, if you will. Yeah, I think, I think you know the intentional ambiguity. But the fact is that this could, as you mentioned, seriously, escalate very easily because you know, all this thought that we're going to, you know, wear the Russians down and the population will overthrow Putsen, the exact opposite is happening. Yeah, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I wanted to ask you because I keep I keep hearing it in the American media from the you know, the neo I have to use that phrase because it's easy to know who they are, even though I've been called one before. I'm not, but the Neocon talking heads, former generals usually are out there. They've all of a sudden started already kind of nuancing their discussion about well, Ukrainians could win this. Now have you noticed that?
Speaker 2: And oh big time? My probably Pete Blabur and I had we do a podcasts every week. He is a former Delta Force commander at all levels and where we have the same view of the world. And we've talked about that over and over. These generals that are captured by the Blob for lack of a better word, that want this war to continue, and this is NATO running this war, and this is you know, a whole I think the US has to look at our entire structure in Europe. I think Trump is doing that slowly. You're seeing a lot of moves. I think was it this week he turned over something in NATO to the Europeans. I forget the exact title of the office, but that is a process that's going forward. I think it needs to move faster because I don't think they have our best interests in heart, and we don't want to be the backstop for their bad decisions in their warmont green. I mean, we could have a peace treaty. We could go in and say this is the line. It's going to stay here. Maybe there's a little change on either side, you know, stop the fighting and let's work out a deal as to where the exact demarcation line is. I mean, that deal could be done, I think. But the problem is now you're getting strikes into Russia at very high value targets. The Russians are feeling it, they're getting angry, and.
Speaker 5: So along with that strike on the Bomber base, there's a refinery close to their oil refinery. That's pretty dramatic amount of production. The numbers.
Speaker 2: Put yourself in Putin's place or the people around him, you know, the Praetorian Guard. They look at further and further strikes into Russia. They say, we're winning on the ground in Ukraine. That is a fact. They just took Constantinoka. I mean, they are moving forward and the Ukraine is not taking territory. They can't stop the Russian advance. So Ukraine is lashing out at high value targets inside of Russia. If you were the Kremlin military planners and you said, well, all these things are being made in Poland or the UK or or Germany. We need to take these out. And that's we're getting close to that point. And I don't want that. And I'm not pro Russia. I'm just pro reality. That's that's what's going to happen. And then you've got World War three. And that's why we can't be on the hook to support Europe for their bad decisions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, last week a Russian it was reported anyway that some type of Russian asset, I don't know if it was a drone, a christmasile or one of their beadium range of calistic missiles was Poland. It landed in Poland, Uh, and detonated, I think, But it was in the field. It wasn't. That doesn't appear that it was targeted near anything financial. Uh. And that's happened before. Uh. But Uh. But when you have the dynamic of firing deep into Russia strategic targets like the bomber bases and oil refineries, you combine that with Okay, the Russian navy ship in the Caspian See that's a legitimate target. Uh. Even the Iranian UH cargo ship is kind of a legitimate target, especially from our perspective, it was bringing Russian stuff there, but but the Ukrainians aren't involved in the whole Iran thing. And mixing the two there and then combining it with the strategic thing, it just doesn't tell the truth about what's really happened. And you just did I was going to ask you about it, about what was still happening on the ground, and the Russians are still moving forward on the ground.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, and you see a lot of stuff on social media of Ukrainians and masks saying, you know, we're coming for Ron And I mean, what they had built in Ukraine is a mercenary army. It's turning into a robot army in a big way. It's going to be a very dangerous thing sitting in the middle of Europe. I don't think it's going to be used for good. They've depopulated the Ukrainian I mean. There's a video out this morning of the bounty hunters coming in to grab a guy in de Nepro, I think, and three women and the family come out to save them. They shoot one of the women, they run over the other woman with a car and they pepper spray the third one. I mean this is what we're fighting for, this is what we're supporting. I mean, that is evil, So you know, there's no excuse for that, and so that is happening over and over and over. So you're literally depopulating the Christian population in Ukraine on both sides, and I think that's the end goal and they're going to move in. It's going to be the first African European nation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I had a question, but I lost him. The population in the don Bass that's primarily Russian. They're not all Russian, but there primarily are Are those the majority the young men? Are they being drafted into the army on the Russian side and fighting there they killed off already.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know the specifics in Danbass, but they are mobilized into the Russian forces. Yes, and Putin has been very i would say cautious on the mobilization because obviously that has societal impact. He's brought in North Korean's, he's brought in Africans, he's brought in Mercians too. I'm not saying he's not doing that, but it's not the level that Ukraine is. Ukraine is running out of people. They literally don't have the manampower anymore. Uh, And I think that's intentional. So they're they're creating. You ask yourself, if this massive army that wants a war with the Russia, it can look westward two you know. I mean, if if you look at what's going on with the EU, with all the censorship and all this, you could make the case that they're building some kind of enforcement mechanism in Ukraine for the rest of Europe. So yeah, I just find it very very dark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going to take a break, but when we come back, we're going to see a clip about the president canceling their RAN strikes. But I want to I want to ask you a couple more questions about the brain, especially the robotic autonomous force that we have just heard about being used. We'll be right back with l Todd Wood, CEO of cd impress.
Speaker 6: Take a look at the water you just poured. It looks clean, it tastes, but what's really in it? Lead fluoride, arsenic chlorine, pesticides pfas, forever chemicals, pharmaceutical residues, and bacteria. Every single day, these toxins flow straight from your tap, into your glass, into your family. It's time for Century H two O from Worldviewwater. Century htwo O is the ultimate water treatment technology designed to remove harmful toxins, balance your water's pH, and enrich it with essential minerals like calcium and magnesium the way nature intended. From commercial scale systems to whole house filtration to crisp delicious drinking water right at your kitchen, sink and shower sentry, htwo delivers cleaner, healthier water everywhere you need it. No plumber, no tools, no plumbing knowledge required. Perfect for homes, apartments, rentals, RVs, refrigerators, and more. Because everyone deserves access to clean, healthy water. Visit worldviewwater dot net. That's worldviewwater dot net.
Speaker 7: President Trump is pausing massive strikes against Iran, at least for now, but the President cautions all this depends on how quickly a deal can be reached. ABC's Matt Rivers reports from Jordan Tonight.
Speaker 8: Tonight, President Trump backing away from the brink, calling off planned massive strikes on Iran overnight Saturday, posting on social media saying he canceled the attack subject to being able to rapidly make a deal, adding the perimeters of a deal had been agreed to, a far different tone from Friday.
Speaker 2: Put me hitting him very hard. You know, at some point they're going to say, we just can't take it anymore.
Speaker 8: But Trump saying that Iran and regional US allies alike had since asked him to hold off, claiming any deal would include reopening the Strait of horm Moves and address Iran's nuclear threat, but nearly twenty four hours later, no formal response yet from Iran's government, an Iranian state run media saying no such deal to reopen the strait had been reached. It remains effectively closed. Prior to Trump's announcement, Iranian media said the Foreign Minister had warned regional countries of harsh retaliation should the US follow through on its threat to target Iranian energy facilities after state run oil facilities were targeted in a drone attack earlier this week. The renewed Iranian threat sparked Saudi Arabia's leadership to publicly urge the White House to de escalate after Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman spoke to President Trump. Those fears include not just a wider war in the Middle East, but increasing signs that the conflict between Ukraine and Russia is starting to overlap with the Iran conflict. Last week Ukraine attacking an Iranian cargo ship in the Caspian Sea it said was carrying military supplies. Lindsay many here in this part of the world assumed that they would spend today taking cover from new rounds of missiles being fired.
Speaker 5: That didn't happen, but it's still not.
Speaker 8: At all clear that an actual deal between the two sides is within reas.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to the Robina Show. It's more War Monday, August third, and that video was from August second. Just so you know, my guest today is el Todd Wood, the CEO of CDIUM Press, just back from Lebanon, so we'll hear from him on that specific issue in the next segment. But Todd, what are your thoughts on the President canceling the strikes again? This is the second time. I think.
Speaker 2: We don't have the land or ground forces to conquer Iran in the ground war. We just don't. I think we have to move to some kind of containment into phase two of this. We've heavily damaged them. Let's declare victory blockade the straight If you need to have escorts for ships if you need to keep it open, keep the oil flowing, build the pipelines across the desert, make it less of a threat as far as cutting off the oil and contain them. We contained the you know, the Russians for fifty years or long eighty years, whatever it was, you know, the Soviet Union. So I think we need to move to something like that. We're not going to get a victory in the absolute sense here because you know, it's a very disorganized, decentralized government. And my sense is we need to support, as you and I've talked to many times, support the people on the ground that can actually make change in Iran. And we know who they are, and let's let's just create the conditions for them to be successful.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 2: I think that's all we can do at this point. We can't have an absolute surrender. It's not going to happen, in my view.
Speaker 5: I don't think that. I think that's why it was never one of the objectives as far as I know. I mean, it'd be nice to have you and I've talked about that. It'd be nice to have has there have you heard about any Let me let me pause right there on the Iran think because I screwed up again, and I wanted to ask you about this report that I saw, but I couldn't confirm it, so I didn't use the video. I saw a video report of Ukrainian combat operation using a combination of robotic and autonomous surface vessels, subsurface vessels, air drones, that kind of thing, uh, and then this new one that was added to it, ground combat robots uh. And the reporting that I saw so that it was uh, they were networked together and the combat operation that they were involved in was successful from Ukraine's perspective. I couldn't verify anything, so I didn't use the video. But have you heard about that reporting? And have you been Your team's pretty good at doing verification on things, have you guys?
Speaker 2: Well, what I'll say is they are definitely testing and fielding all that stuff and building that capability. I don't know the specific instance you're talking about, I didn't see that, but that's they are. That is definitely happening, And to me, that's a big concern because in my view, you've got a very dark regime. I mean, he's not an elected president, he has no legal mandate. He's destroying the Christian Church he's you know, depopulating the country. He's doing whatever the globalists tell him to do. And to give him some kind of AI autonomous robot army that is effective to me is insane. And also, while we're at it, I don't think any licensing of US technology to Ukraine is a good idea either, because you know, they could flip that, as trum Trump said, you flip that back on you. You know, what is the purpose of that. I mean, let's just back out of that. If Europe wants to continue it, let it have it. And if they want to deal with the consequences of that war, let them have it. But We're not going to come save you again for the third time because of your stupidity and whatever this is, whatever agenda, whatever dark agenda this is, it's not good for humanity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm glad you brought up the licensing thing. I thought I heard the President say we were going to license them to produce Patriot missiles that accuracy.
Speaker 2: He said that. I think, Look, there's a lot and I talked with someone inside as well, there's a lot of don't believe everything you hear. There's a lot of jocking for position, and he may have said that. Then he said, well, there's a problem with giving people weapons they could use him back on you. He's kind of being very strategic ambiguity there as well. I think he may have said we'll think about it, and Zelenski said came out and said, yeah, we're going to do it. You know. So I don't think it's a done deal. I have heard from my sources that Boeing said no, so we'll see.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean he's doing a similar thing with the Turks and the F thirty five. You know, he folks, this is the PT Barnum of presidencies. That's who this man is. He's better than Pt. Barn So he will like he made a sales pitch, Hey, we're going to give him the F thirty five because they've done good. And then I saw a follow up report almost immediately he said, yep, and they've got to do these things and get rid of the S three hundred and four hundred and not allow any Russian advisors on their soil, which are the things that I talked about when I first heard report on this show and everything. So, I mean, that's just the way the president is getting back to the Iran war. Look, I mean regardless, Fortunately, we've never set a goal of getting the Iranians to capitulate. The only way to stop this, I have said it many times is the IRGC has to has to capitulate one way or another. And the only way for us to achieve our strategy, our ultimate strategic goal, which is to get the uranium, the enriched uranium and the capability to enrich it out of their hands so they can't develop or get a nuclear weapon, is for us to be able to go in and get it and get them to agree to do that. I mean, that's the only way. I mean, I think for a ground invasion of that country, it would take a million trigger pullers plus support. So you're talking about a couple of million people.
Speaker 2: Exactly car Island. Even if you put them on carg Island, you're going to need more than just that, because you're going to have that whole is a nest of vipers that you're going to have to deal with, and so they would just be shooting targets. So you've got to really that's got to be thought through, and I hope that doesn't happen. My vote is for containment and to find a way to declare victory and let's focus on the election and everything else.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, let's talk about that. What would that look like. I mean, we contained Hussain, so I'm Hussein with the northern and southern no fly zone, so they couldn't attack the Kurds in the north and the Kuwaitis and the folks in the Marshes south by air or ground. We flop them on the ground using our aircraft and those kind of things. Why not put just establish a no fly zone over the entire country.
Speaker 2: Well, that's an option. Or you know, the Israelis have been very effective over the decades of taking out any arms coming into the country. You know, we could target Chinese shipments coming in or Russian shipments or whatever. I mean, you could keep the country degrad did militarily without you know, the deaths of thousands of Americans on the ground and the loss of much more treasure than we have to spend. So that's my vote for containment. And you know, I just think we're at that point. We need to we need to look at the election. We need to look at rebuilding our stores, our stockpiles, our capabilities, which I know the Department of wars focused one thousand percent on. Yeah, so that's that's happening. And uh, you know, let's let's get our house in order and and be able to deal with other things that may come down the road. You know, you and I are old enough to remember and we could, we could. We're ready to fight two wars at once. We're not that ware anymore, you know. We need to get back to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do need to get back to That's why the Secretary is asking for another half a trillion dollars to go along with the last year's defense budget. As much as I'm not a fan of increasing the defense budget, I'm more for cutting and make them, make them, make them, make it work. But we're we're not where we need to be in order to start doing that because we've let it go so long, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're using all these you know, and this is changing too, but all these you know, high dollar prime contractors that you know, I saw something today, you know, three billion over budget. I think it was the B fifty two program. You know, that doesn't need to happen anymore. We have smart contractors now that can build things cheaply in scale. That is happening I know that's happening.
Speaker 5: So Andryl said they were going to produce seven thousand low cost cruise missiles in their first year of production. Yeah, next time, even thousand. We can't produce over nine hundred of regular cruise missiles.
Speaker 2: And looks what U CAN and Russia are doing. They're they're all being six hundred to night at each other different projectiles. So it's it's a numbers game, right, Yeah, we ken be spending millions of dollars on each one. Just can't can't happy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. Well, we've got a question in the audience. Let's go ahead and take that sift. This technology will work this time. Go ahead, Yo, we have pat the hammer there. Make it real quick.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to ask you both, do you knowing that Trump's kind of an all or nothing kind of guy, at least he kind of comes across that way to me, do you think he would accept a twenty or thirty year complete cease on their nuclear program. I think it's good enough for containment. I agree with you. I just want to know what you guys thought.
Speaker 2: I think you would. What do you think Rob? I think you would?
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know, he's been really adamant, and it's part of the goals to remove the enricheranium and the capability to enrich from them so they can never get a nuclear weapon. That's probably in my mind, he will probably make that a red line. That has to be the red line because it's the most dangerous. It's the reason why we're there. The rest of it, they really can't threaten us, and we don't really we don't get any oil out of the straight or horror movies anymore like we did in the eighties. Uh and those kind of things. Uh and uh. Now the Allies are starting to build more pipelines so they don't have to use the uh the what do they call it, the Arabian Golf now, the Persian Golf, the Persian Gulf to get oil out for the Allies. Uh and those kind of things. So you know, I mean, I think you could let all that stuff go and with a blockade, uh and uh, you know, air containment, we could keep them, you know, suppressed obviously, and they couldn't threaten their neighbors other than just harassment type fires. Same thing with shipping. That's all they're doing now. It's just harassment type stuff. This whole thing about the straight up of horror moves being closed is yes, it's not true. Uh, it's never been true. They don't have the capability, didn't have the capability before, and they definitely don't have the capability now uh to close the straight up hor moves. But they can do harassing fire. And I think the I would like to see before he pulls the plug on it and we fall back to something like full blockades, you know, on an air containment type thing. I would like to see him fulfill the entire ato, the whole target list at least once. And we've got done that still a little about twenty percent left. That's all the strategic bridges, the big power plants, all of that has to be destroyed at least once. So they have to get to work to rebuild the stuff and those kind of things to keep them busy. But in the meantime, a blockade and keeping the bridges around the perimeter, cut, blocking the Caspian seaport, those kinds of things so that they can't be resupplied with military stuff. I think that's doable. Now, is it politically due that's another big question. It would be if he gets the new material. Yeah, if he gets it, they would be politically doable in the short show, let's put it that way. Short term being a few years. Yeah, so you know, you know, give the Allies a chance to do what they need to do to make themselves comfortable. Well, we completely pull out, because there's a lot of us that have been calling for a pull out of the Middle East for quite some time now. The only things stopping us right now is yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Ran more to be honestly, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: We'll get to take another break when we come back. We'll talk about the Lebanon and Todd's been there on a trip, so we'll be right back with Todd.
Speaker 11: Would at a certain age you stop chasing younger, you start protecting what helps you feel steady, strong and well. Your body's collagen matters. It supports the structure of your skin, joints and connective tissue. But as the years go by, your body needs more support from the inside. That's where Bella Grace Elixir comes in. Bella Grace Elixir combines verasol collagen, the world's most clinically proven collagen, with asterial astxanthin and kat's claw in a proprietary blend designed to help support the processes that reconstruct collagen while also offering antioxidant and anti inflammatory effects. And this isn't just for women. It's for men and women who want to age with more confidence, more care, and a daily wellness routine that supports the body from within. One simple elixir thoughtfully formulated for whole body wellness. Take care of the body that has carried you this far. Order Bella Grace Elixir today at Melissa howsbg dot com.
Speaker 3: The Israeli military has said thoughts it askills several has full of fighters in southern Lebanon and that in Israeli soldier was angeled there despite sees fire being in place, But in a statement, the military said that it identified as Bulla fighters inside what Israel describes as a security zone and carried out strikes to quote and court remove the threat. The statement ad that the Israeli forces will continue to operate to remove any threat to its soldiers and it will not allow thee Az Bulla to Israeli civilians. This comes at a time when United Nations has expressed concerns over Israeli actions. The Office of the U and Special coordinator for Lebanon said that the scale of the detonations and demolitions taking place is deeply concerning, with the devastating impact on civilian infrastructure, cultural heritage and the collective memory of communities. This after the Israeli military carried out large detonations near a UNESCO listed castle in Lebanon. Israeli Prime Minister Mentorman Nathan Yahu's and Defense Secretary Israelcats said that the army destroyed terro tunnels in the Beaufort area using approximately seven hundred towns of explosives. Be Fordcastle was added last week to your ESCO's list of World Heritage in Danger. A US sponsor framework agreement signed by Lebanon and Israel in late June. It aims to end hostilities, with Lebanon's army to disarm Hiss Fuller and the Israeli military to withdraw from pilot zones inside Lebanon. Whe Lebanese forces were subsequently deployed, as well as repeatedly rejected the deal and refuses to disarm, while there is no timetable for Israel's full withdrawal.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to the Rod made a show We're live on Worldviewtube and our x Basis simulcast. My guest today is a former special ops helicopter pilot, president and CEO of CDM Press, El Toddwood, and a frequent traveler the parts of the world most Americans wouldn't go right now, and you just spent some time in Lebanon. Tell us about your trip first before we dive into the clip about the recent going on.
Speaker 2: Sure, we are working closely with the Christian population in Lebanon, the Christian sector, which is in my view, very important too, and we started this just to kind of be their bully pulpit to talk about their issues because nobody really is and the US has been a little bit nefarious towards them over the last few decades too, because they've been used as buffer zones or whatever, and nobody's really looking out for their interests. And so that's what we're doing. We're opening a media opening a media company over there. We're going to have a new online entity, mainly for the Lebanese diaspora because there's fifteen million of them and weirdly enough, they can all vote in the Lebanese in Lebanese politics, So it's a huge, huge, huge thing. And so that's what we're working on. That's why I was there, in addition to meeting a lot of people and sources and all of that. And so my main goal over there is to, i guess, be a mouthpiece for that population, not in a you know, foreign agent kind of way, but just as a good reporting kind of way. Just be there and and talk about what's going on in the ground on those with that community and the issues around it. Hesbela to the south is very ensconced and you know, people need we also need to understand the history, right, history is important and lean Lebanon has always been a refuge for minority communities and that's why the Christians came there in the mountains Mount Lebanon to get away from the you know, invading Arab armies and then the Ottomans and all that, and it was kind of a but the Shia Muslims also came in there, and so you have that sector, but you also have the Hesbelah element, which is you know, an Iranian proxy army obviously in the south, and so it's a very complicated situation and the Lebanese government simply doesn't have the power to disarm them. They just don't. It's forty percent of Lebanese armed forces. So the US, in my view, instead of knocking down the Christian community over and over and over again. For instance, during the Gulf War, bush One came in and said, you know, we'll let Syria come invade you if you join us against Saddam. Well, we didn't need Syria to join us against Saddam. I mean it was nice, I guess on paper, but the Christian community just got thrown under the bus. So that's if we focus on them and make them a lot stronger. I think we will find a solution in Lebanon because I think they will be able to work with the Shia elements in the country because they're not going away either. And there's a lot of Syrian and Sunni or excuse me, Shia and Sunni refugees from Syria in Lebanon that need to go home. That's another thing the US could do is bring them back into Syria the Syrian wars over, but there's a lot of NGOs keeping them there. I mean. It's very similar to what's happening in Europe and in the US, where in the Christian areas you're having enabled immigrant population come in and then paid for and all of that. So it's very I see it as diabolical. So my goal is to is to really sup just if you can empower that community in leban Nine, I think you'll see a good, strong Christian community in the U in the Middle East, and that will that will open doors, in my opinion, to solve some of these problems.
Speaker 5: Yeah, historically Lebanon was the only majority Christian country for many, many centuries, correct, and then the Palestinian refugees wowed to come in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it started. They brought in a half million, and that started the civil War, you know, and it was downhill from there. And then you had the explosion in the Big Report, which many think was intentional by some group, and then you have a Color Revolution in twenty nineteen with George soils to destroy the financial sector and the currency in the central bank. And so it's been an ongoing series of attacks on them. And I think the best thing the US could do is up and say, you know this, this is where Christ walked, this is the first Christians, these are the descendants we need to We're going to make sure they stay in the levant.
Speaker 5: So so Leblond's government. The president. I think he's a Christian and a combat veteran wounded even remember right, Uh he is he's signed up to replacing Hissbola in the South, but he he doesn't have the capability to do that. How does he do that? Yep, I think we might have lost him, mister producer, can you hear me? Yeah, we'll see if we can get it back. Do you answer that question? I mean, that's that's that's been the rub folks, uh for uh for the whole time I was in the US military. Uh, all the way from when the US went in with the Marines and we got a bunch of people killed in the Baca Valley in Beirut.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, we've had military officers kidnapped and skinned alive by these people Christians, you know, persecuted and those kinds of things. So Todd, you're back. Hey, I was asking you a question. The question was, you know, the president of Lebanon, he's he's a combat better and I think he's even been wounded, so he so he understands military force. He gets it. He has signed up to replacing Hesbala in the South, but how does he do that if he doesn't have the capability, we.
Speaker 2: Need to help that capability. And sorry, we have some construction going on and we had some power blinking out here, so that's what happened. But I think the US needs to support the Lebanese military. We really don't. They don't have the capability to disarm them at this point. You know, it's kind of like baby steps. There's two areas that the Israelis are going to withdraw from and these forces are going to go in and try to pacify those areas. I think there's a deal to be made, especially with Iran in a much weakened state. You see this with you know, the deal with Tamas in Gaza. I mean that there may be some progress there. It's a little hard to tell, but you could see a similar situation in the Levant, and I hope that can happen. But yes, Joseph Own is a combat veteran, and I know a lot of those veterans. In fact, I was staying in Beirut and the you know, the houses and buildings are very close together, and the one right across my balcony was pock marked with bullet holes from the Civil War. So it's very fresh in people's minds, and it was devastating for the Christian community.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I don't think the regular Lebanese people hate the Israelis either. I've never understood why the Israeli haven't brought been able to bring their capabilities to bear to help the Lebanese army too, because I mean they have every inch of that southern place up to the river at least and beyond I'm sure, and everything both above the ground and underground. I think they have a lot of mapping. Yes, of course, what they have struck an agreement with the Lebanese government. Any hope that that's going to be that because I think they're better than us in the humanity.
Speaker 2: Very intelligence, very good intelligence network, you know. I mean well, I mean Lebanon is not a sovereign country. I mean I was there and there's I put it on X a few times, there's an Israeli drone flying overhead the whole time I'm there, you know, eating dinner outside the cafe, you know, I mean they're surveilling constantly. So it is the Israelis have the capability. I think what there needs to be a way to give sovereignty to Lebanon, but also deal with the threats militarily. I'm not sure exactly what that looks like, but I do know that strengthening the Christian community is a big part of that. Because you're right, they're not anti Israel per se. They don't want to be used as a buffer zone and to accept like another million refugees. It's going to harm their demographics and their power structure in the country. But they're not anti Israel.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 5: As a rule, you mentioned the Sunni and Shia refugees from Syria. I would think that that Al Jilani, the new president of Syria, would want to get those folks back and strengthen his population.
Speaker 2: This is a big issue, and this is what the Lebanese are worried about. I'll tell you right now, there's two billion Sunni refugees from Syria in Lebanon because of the Syrian civil war that we're fleeing a sod regime. They're paid to stay there. They don't want to go back. Lebanon's a beautiful, very nice, sophisticated, you know, nice place for the most part, and so they don't want to go back. And one of the big things the US could do is say you're going back. We kind of control Galani think or Asura or whatever his name is. And but yes, you would think he would want those people back. And in the in the Lebanies are very worried about that because like the a lot of the Latins and other immigrant communities in the US, the Shia and the Sunni are embedded throughout all Lebanese society, you know, m cutting the grass, you know, doing things that need to be done. And because a lot of them are on the dole or whatever, and so it's it's it's it's a big problem. They're scared that that's essentially as Yahati network in country that needs to be returned to And I hope.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so those Hesbalah recruit from these Shia refugee populations, I'm assuming.
Speaker 2: I'm told that's a spy network, right, because if you've got Shia throughout the communities doing, you know, embedded in the Christian community, because Christians have all the money, right because they're successful, they're entrepreneurial. The other populations don't. Now it's not that's not a hard fast rule. There are some very big oligarchs in the sh and Sunny communities in Lebanon. But for the most part, the Christians are the ones that are economically self reliant and successful. So yes, they're they're worried about that as kind of a spy network throughout their whole community as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't think that there's going to be any plans to put U like US peace keeping forces uh in place. I mean the UNS tried that stuff in southern Lebanon for decades now. Is absolute failure. I mean HESWOLO puts their capabilities underneath their box hooles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's I hope we are smart enough to not do that anymore. Look, you mentioned it the level the Christian they're they're fighters. I mean, they're they're fine and protecting themselves. They just got to make them stronger and stop trying to weaken them and stop trying to weaken their economy because you've seen if you look back through history in the seventies, there was there was no problem with a lot of this stuff when you had a strong Christian community. So you moved back to the when you started weakening the Christians, that's when all this other start started stuff started happening. So my sense is if you can make that community stronger, keep them in the structure of power in the government. That is, you know, you don't have to get all the power to them, but keep them in a majority power position. Then I think a lot of good things will happen.
Speaker 5: I think. I think. So it's just a matter of we just have to do it, have to get it done, all right. We got to take one more break and we come back. We'll see a little clip on the way back in the Egyptian port where there're a US gas holding platform was struck along with an Egyptian LNG. You look by natural gas transportship. Uh, they think by a drone. We'll be right back with El Toddwin.
Speaker 2: You woke up with a sore throat and the low grade fever.
Speaker 12: You know you are getting six or here's your choices. You can get sicker and miswork, try to see a doctor this week, or see it hours in a crowded waiting room at urgent care.
Speaker 9: I have a smarter option for you. Open your medical emergency kit, match your symptoms to doctor recommended prescription in your booklet, and take the right mets now and get well faster.
Speaker 12: This is not a first aid kit It's like having an urgent care in your home. It includes doctor prescribed medications to treat over thirty nine medical issues like respiratory infections, strip throat, pneumonia, UTIs and more.
Speaker 9: No waiting to see the doctor and no standing in line at the pharmacy. It's right here.
Speaker 12: Every home should have at least one medical emergency kit and here's.
Speaker 2: How to order.
Speaker 13: Go to Worldviewhealthcare dot com. Your kid to treat dozens of common and serious illnesses is rush to your door worldviewhealthcare dot com. That's Worldviewhealthcare dot com.
Speaker 5: Emergency kit available at worldviewealthcare dot com. Make sure you don't have to go to urgentcare. I got pneumonia. I didn't have to go like I did last year. Stayed at home with the bed.
Speaker 14: When yesterday was so the headlines that thing has been hit in the port of Damietta, which is on the Mediterranean. I mean, the first reaction was like, it's too far away from.
Speaker 5: The conflict zone.
Speaker 14: It's far away from Iran, it's far away from Yemen, far away quite honestly from many places in the battle zone. But the significance of this development is immense. What was happening in the past six months when the US attacked Iran and Iran retaliated, was that the military actions have shut.
Speaker 5: The Strait of Hormus.
Speaker 14: The Strait of Hormus in the Gulf is the world most important oil evacuation route. It is responsible for roughly seventeen percent of global oil supply. Saudi Arabia was preparing for this crisis for many, many years, if not decades. Your Saudi Arabia strategically has built a pipeline towards the Red Sea. Saudi Arabia was able to reroot oil to the port of Yanborn Red Sea. From there it was sending tankers down south to supply Asian clients via the very narrow Babel Mandeb straits. Now the problem became even bigger when the Houthies said they would join the fight attack Saudi Arabia, and we've seen drons and missiles being fired at various tankers in Babel Mandeb. As a result, the only safe route Saudi Arabia was left with was to send oil up north in the Red Sea towards the Suez Canal in Egypt. So yesterday attack on the port dam Yetta Damieta is very very close to the Suez Canal. So everyone in the oil market has been asking what does it mean for the Suez Canal, And of course we've seen insurance and shipping rate spikes. Everyone's concerned that the next target might be the Suez.
Speaker 5: The rod Meine show, It's more warm Monday. We're live on Worldview two in our X Basis simulcast and my guest today is CEO of CDM press Entiformer Special Operations helicopter Pilot. Uh Todd would Todd? Uh yet? I don't think a lot of people really understand this but them yet is a port on the Mediterranean Sea in Egypt. It's not in the Suez Canal, and it's not in the Red Sea, and it's well beyond where the Huti's have been. So whatever hit this platform and that ship had to get past a lot of air defense capable.
Speaker 2: There. What do we know it was a projectile or could have been on a ship or something.
Speaker 5: We don't know. I mean, it's very fuzzy reporting.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: The Iranians, I couldn't find anything where they had taken responsibility, but they were getting a lot of blame for it.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, the driveway reports is that I kept coming across when I was researching something interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you talk with all the Promethean action people, they think that there's a much bigger conflict going on here of really redrawing a lot of the financial and resource allocation zones and routing across the world. So it could be part of that. I mean, I actually I don't know a lot about that situation. I do know that, you know, you could even make a cause in these whoever's doing all this is thinking long term. You look at the port explosion in be Rude. I mean, I don't think that was organic. I mean it was obviously they say it was due to some ammonium nitrate in the harbor, But there was a lot of funky stuff going on with that, you know, beforehand, so and I know other stuff, So I don't think that was organic. So you know, there is an agenda. I'm not quite sure what it is, but things are changing as far as who gets access to what and how it's moved. That I can tell you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that stretch of strategic movement spots all the way from the mid out through the bomb balla bed I mess up to pronunciate the straight down where the human is in smolly Land. I mean that's coming under increasingly threat. Uh you know the Hooti's fired on a couple of Saudi ships and say they're going to blockade the Saudis from reaching their ports. Those kind of things. Well, we got to question the audience. Let's take that since we're in the last segment. Go ahead, jil.
Speaker 15: We have a j sir. Thank you, Shechelle, Thank you, Colonel mister Wood. It's always a pleasure, sir. My question pretends to Islamic. Look, every ron they are known to lose five hundred million dollars a day, and this is a massive financial bleeding. Desperate times call for desperate and my fear is that this is going to push them to try to purchase.
Speaker 5: A nuclear.
Speaker 15: Capability in the context of tactical nukes. What is the reality if you can contribute to this concern that I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Well. I think that's a possibility. I mean, I wouldn't put it past the Iranians. I think the President obviously knows a lot more than we do, and it's probably taken all those possibilities into account with what he's doing. The con network out of Pakistan is you know, shut down. But I'm sure there are other avenues. The Chinese are supplying them with, you know, man pads essentially, which is can be very effective against civilian aircraft, against our aircraft. So that is where the intelligence comes in. And I simply don't have my TSSC eye clearance anymore. So I don't know, but I hope that.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 2: I hope the president knows what's going on there and would deal with it. What do you think wrong?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know you forgot, well you didn't forget, but you didn't mention the North Koreans too. So they're friends with their friends with four nuclear powers. I believe the Russians, the Chinese, the Pakistanis UH, and the North Koreans as far as I know, I mean, this is just all open sort stuff. I don't have a clear let's see, I clear city wore either or anything else, uh for that better that would relate to this stuff.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 5: But you know, all of those entities have gone in and out of Iran, uh. And of all of the ones that I would not put it past them, it would be Pakistan or the North Koreans.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say. The Russians and the Chinese wouldn't do that, but it's possible, I would say, primarily the sometime of Arab route or Central Asian route that did happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got to remember Pakistani's hid Osama bin Laden in a villa a stone's throw away from their their national military academy. Uh you know, uh you know, and uh uh Fortunately for the Pakistani's, the nuclear side of their operation has been kept in.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say they're they're completely non religious bands, but they're not in Islamic fundamentalist bands.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 5: They're nuclear force or not at least so far anyway. Uh. But but the land route from Pakistan via Afghanistan and into Iran uh is famously uh difficult to uh surveil, difficult to defend. I mean, we we had the we owned the airspace uh there, and we could not stop them from resupplying through those mountains, uh consistently down into the Taliban and the al Qaeda uh work the county network and all that I mean, because I mean they're using mules a lot of them, and backpacks they want, they don't care, they don't they don't carry a cell phone, whether you contract your signal every day. They have some capability, but you got to be looking for it to find their signals. Uh. You know, the terrain is just massive terrain. I've flown in a day and night at low altitude and high speed and it's just very, very challenging. I just I don't think most people understand todd uh that don't study this stuff and aren't professionals in it. Uh, just how challenging the Earth is as a as a system, as a machine, you know, from the weather obviously the climate change nets. I think that bands activities can affect the weather.
Speaker 2: Systems at night in the mountains in bad weather. As a young man's game.
Speaker 5: Yes it is, Yes, yes it is a young man's game. Uh. But but it's like finding a needle in the haystack unless you've got like like a spy sitting on the guy that's carrying the backpack with the bomb in it, you know, because I mean that's literally what what what they would have to do and the capabilities are there around the world, so so is it possible? Yeah, I mean they're fanatics. I don't think they'll ever stop trying to get a nuclear bomb of some sort. The question is do they have them now where they just hadn't been able to mate it to deliver a reliable delivery system that was accurate enough for them and we disrupted it, or or are they going to buy one, or are they planning on buying one for Korea and transitting through Pakistan and Afghanistan. I mean, there's a lot of big questions in that, but they're all possible to do.
Speaker 2: Sure. Yeah, I don't think there's any doubt about that, of course.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So so with this hit on the LNG platform, the US Woman and the tanker out there, the Egyptian tanker, the Hooties have never fired anything from their range past Israel that I'm aware of. Have they ever been?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, I don't know they would be I guess the likely source. But other than any other kind of ingress or out, you know.
Speaker 5: I'm more devious than that. See. I think it's probably a container either at a dock at a dock or on a ship somewhere close enough where it would be underneath all the radar.
Speaker 2: I would think you're probably right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Because these things are just so easy. That's the other thing. You know, what's your take real quick before we get to the end of the last minute here, But what's your take on our drum own capability. It's been about I think probably six or seven months since we talked about that, or our drone defense capability. Have we seen any improvements in actuality on the ground in the combat zones or are we still pretty much where we were at?
Speaker 2: I think we're playing catch up, you know. Unfortunately since the lawsuit with the New York Times and the Pentagon Press Corps, we haven't been able to get in the building for months now, and so we're kind of frozen out. So I haven't had the same kind of access to people as I did before. So my sense is, though we're catching up and building new capabilities, but we're still probably you know, in the catchup mode. Yeah, that's kind of where I think.
Speaker 5: Is there any news on the lawsuit thing? I thought that there was a decision that turned.
Speaker 2: Out there was, but I haven't. I mean, the Pentagon went quiet. I mean I used to get fifty emails a day. I might get one or two. Now I think they just said, well until we've resolved this, you know, and I can't even I have credentials, but I can't even go into the buildings so unless I'm scored it. So, you know, it just doesn't there's no briefings. I mean, they shut down the room that we've worked in. Okay, so it's kind of been quiet and there's no trips. I mean I was you know, I flew out with hexeth that shut down too. It's unfortunate.
Speaker 5: It is unfortunate because there was some good reporting going on that people were starting to get confidence back, both in the institution and in the institution of the press that was being allowed to do their business. Well Todd, I appreciate it. Uh, hopefully they'll overcome that soon. But I just got reports before we came on the air that this the war plan for Iran was leaked. That's the real reason why the president delayed any operation. But we'll see how that whether that turns out to be true or not. It's not verified. Ell Todd would folks, thanks my friend. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Anytime. Tell your audience go to CDM dot Press, but it's in your scam. Would help us a lot.
Speaker 5: I bet he's got a lot of international and domestic media publication CDMT Press Go check it out. Thanks to el Todd Wood and tomorrow Joshua Isaac who is an author of Humans and he's got a new book out because he's from Ohio and he's writing on the Haitian that were placed there in Springfield, Ohio. This is going to be really the Heat Interview. I'll see you then,