Speaker 1: This is a podcast from wr The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, would talk a little bit more about this Russia Ukraine stuff. We have to deal with the media being completely rejected, and it's wonderful. We're gonna have a little You voted for this segment. Bill Clinton talking sanity. All that and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I just I wanted to update everyone on a couple things with the Russia Ukraine thing. Not only did we authorize the use of missiles to land inside the border of Russia, we now have decided to supply anti personnel minds to Ukraine. I'm not gonna treat you like a moron. I know you know what anti personnel minds are. But I'll say this from This really comes mainly from the Vietnam books that I read. Although I know minds have been widely used in conflicts forever. I could do this about World War Two, but it's the Vietnam stuff that really really got to me when I read about these Vietnam guys. In respect to every one of you who's listening, but it's the booby traps that really it just really seemed, at least reading about it and reading the men's reaction, it really created a unique level of anger and hatred. If you ever read a story about some Vietnamese villagers being abused and those things happen, you know on occasion they happened, or civilians being abused, If you look into it, I would guarantee you you will find that the unit doing the abusing has been stepping on minds and things like that. And psychologically, I know there are a bunch of people who are a lot smarter than me. Maybe it's you who who know the reason for this. But you're walking along, you're not in battle, you're not getting shot at. Your buddy steps on something and then you hold him while his legs are gone and he bleeds out in your arms. It creates a visceral, visceral hatred. If you want to know, one of the reasons why we haven't been supplying anti personnel minds is because it is a step up, and there are of course other reasons. Famously, it's hard to go pick all the anti personnel minds up after the war's over. You leave some behind and then it's always some kid or some farmer out walking around steps on one five years later and boom, he's a pink mist and now it's a it's a war crime. And so that's another part of this. But we are really really ramping this up as fast as we possibly can. Remember, I just talked about the defense in depth thing of the system. The system didn't want to lose its first trench. They didn't want to that election was its first trench. They wanted to hold onto it. But they did lose it. They did not retreat, they did not route. They went back to their second trench where they are reforming and refitting and coming up with a new plan and part of their second trench. Internationally, defense industry wise is ramping up the Ukraine War so it can get to a level where Donald Trump can't walk in there and get us out of it. And Putin did come out a couple hours ago, I think two two and a half hours ago, it was reported Putin came out and said, I'm fine with talking about an end to the war, negotiating an end to the war, but I will only do so with Donald Trump. Let's hope cooler heads can continue to prevail somewhat, so we can get this thing finished, so young Ukrainian and young Russian men will stop dying in droves. That of course should be the goal. But remember the evil people who run our defense industry and the international defense industry, they don't want that. They want it to go on forever. No pay us for more weapons and more this and more that. No, give me my promotion, give me. They're evil. They don't care about death, they don't care about that stuff. They want it to go on forever. And so they're ramping everything up. And there is a huge difference there in levels of conflict when something becomes more international, if you will, what do I mean? Okay, well, right now, Russia invaded Ukraine. It's a crappy thing to do. It's a crappy country. Russia sucks Ukraine, a very corrupt country in its own right, but trying to fight to hold on to some of that territory Russian stake. And okay, it's all bad, it's all ugly, but still it's very regional. It's a Russia Ukraine thing. Their neighbors they follow a million times before they're having it out. Donald Trump can talk his way out of that, I shouldn't make it about Trump. A real statesman leading America, which will be Trump, can get in there, negotiate some sort of a peace and end it. What happens if a bomb goes off in a Swedish city? Right now, Sweden and Finland are being threatened. What happens if the Americans are leaders? I should say, what if they ramp this up to a point where Russia feels the need to respond here in America? And I'm not trying to fear monger. I'm not telling you that New York's gonna glow in the dark. I'm not talking about that. But Russia has a bunch of different ways they can hurt us, a bunch of different ways. Look, I know you're worried about it. We got this voice.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's even worse than you thought. They'd rather see us all dead than to let President Trump in office. They're not only poking the bear, they're kicking the bear in the rum. Now, what if rancha?
Speaker 1: What if Russia runscha? What if Russia launches some sort of a cyber attack, shuts down a power grid or two chaos? Lives will be lost, And how do you talk your way out of that. What if there's some sort of an attack here, and I'm not predicting that, I'm not saying there will be, but there certainly could be. What the system is currently doing, they're trying to use that little window they have in between the election and when Donald Trump gets sworn in. They're trying to use that little window to cement as much of their power and as much of their policy in place as humanly possible. And it's a really bad thing to do. Russia's updated nuclear redline adds uncertainty. President Vladimir Putin in response to all this, updated the quote red line meaning here's what it would take for US to use nuclear weapons, and Vladimir Putin essentially said publicly, you are doing it right now. That's what it would take. Start dropping missiles inside of the Russian border and watch me use nuclear weapons. And we have Zelensky saying this, what.
Speaker 3: If the US government cuts military funding to Ukraine.
Speaker 4: If they will cut we will. I think we will lose, of course, anyway, we will. We will stay, we will fight. We have our production, but it's not enough to prevail, and I think it's not enough to survive. But it will be if such choice will be American choice, so we will decide what we will have to do.
Speaker 1: I've used the example for but it really is so true. I don't like that Ukraine was invaded, I don't like Russia, but what we've done is so bad and it really, more than anything, it robbed the people of Ukraine because they're sitting in there against a much bigger, stronger fighter prize fighter, and instead of getting them out of the fight, instead we just keep standing behind them and holding them up. They would have been knocked out a long time ago had it not been for us, And yes, that's a loss, but that's hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians, real people who matter would be alive. Husbands, fathers would be alive. Instead of allowing them to be knocked out, we essentially stood behind them and made them stand on their feet and get punched in the head so many times that now they're Muhammad Ali in the end. That's that's what we did. Prop them up just enough, and now grandfathers are being drafted conscriptions for teenage boys. They've run out of men. They have lost an entire generation because of what we've done, and the chief concern of every Democrat, every one of the Pentagon and half the Republicans is that this carnage might stop. That's the chief concern. No, no, keep going, Ukraine. Hahaha, we got your back, hey, Bob, Hey, send them another send them another five hundred billion dollars of taxpayer money. No, no, let's keep them going. No, I need that promotion, hey, send it over there. No, no, just another five hundred billion. Good luck, Ukraine. We're with you. That's wrong, man, it's freaking wrong. Sickens me. Bill Clinton is sounding remarkably sane. A couple of Democrats out there are sound insane. They're not being very well received. We'll talk about that next. Before we talk about that, let's talk about seeking out something better. I like you have lost a lot of trust in our medical institutions in this country, a lot of trust. I don't like that you walk into the doctor's office and pills. It's just pills. Pill this pill, that up, you need ten more pills. I've started seeking other ways. I want to avoid the doctor's office. Now, that's my goal. That's what chalk does for me. When I take my chalk, my chalk lit powder in the morning, Vitamins minerals. Starting out my day with that. Every day when I take my male Vitality stack from Chalk, I view it as keeping me away from the doctor's office. My mind feels clear, my energy is good, my mood is good. Your life gets so much better when you start some natural earth both supplements from Chalk. You don't have to take my word for it. Please cancel your subscription if it doesn't work. I want you to. There's a reason everyone stays you want your life to change for the better. C hoq dot com they have a Black Friday special for the whole month of November. That's a fifty dollars bonus product on your first delivery. Use the code Jesse and get a subscription and save a fortune. Chuck dot com promo code Jesse. Let's hear from Bill Clinton next feeling a little stocky, follow like a subscription. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Now there are Look, they're not very loud, and they're getting shot down every time they bring it up. But there are Democrats out there who are trying to get the party corralled back in. And remember what I've been saying about Democrats and their messaging on the economy. In inflation, it really proves how siloed they are, how isolated they are in ivory towers, because people are suffering. Costs have gone up dramatically in the last four years, and people have a lower standard of living than they did before, maxed out credit cards, working two jobs. That's a fact. It's a fact now when people are going through that. If you're a Democrat politician, you can approach that a variety of ways. You can sympathize with them. I'm so sorry, Oh my gosh, my heart breaks for you. You can sympathize and maybe, of course you'll be lying, but offer them solutions. I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you. I'm gonna get it fixed. We're gonna get you back on track. I'm gonna get it fixed for you. But what you absolutely positively cannot do. And I'm still I am blown away that this ever caught on. You cannot tell them they're fine. That's what the Biden administration started. Media personal person after media person ran with it. It is now a common talking point in Democrat circles when people are complaining about the cost of living, cost of cloth, cost of construction, cost of groceries, costs of everything. When people complain about it, Democrats will now routinely tell them it's their imagination. The economy's great. You don't know what you're talking about. When someone is hurting, even if they are being ridiculous, and you're not being ridiculous. But even if they are being ridiculous, what you cannot do ever in a million years, is tell them what they care about. It's not happening, or it's not important at all. If I get home, if I get home tonight and my wife tells me, hey, Jesse, the dishwasher's broken, I may say to her, what happened, did you sprain your wrist? No, I'm kidding. If she says, Jesse, the dishwasher's broken, I can sympathize, baby, I'm sorry, Oh gosh, that sucks. I can sympathize and offer solutions. Hey, I'm sorry, that sucks. Well, I'll see if I'm sure Chris has a hookup that's pretty cheap. We'll see if we can get it repaired. Maybe I'll get a discount on gov X. I know they have appliances on there too. Of I can do these things, but what I absolutely positively cannot, under any circumstances do is tell her in that moment, Oh, it's not even a big deal. It's fine, it's totally fine. What are you worried about? Stop complaining. You can't do that. And yet that was the Biden administration. That was their talking point. The economy's great, The economy's great. Maybe you're too stupid to realize it, but the economy is great. I can't believe it. Bill Clinton. This is from the Daily Fetched dot com. Bill Clinton tells Democrats to quit lying about the economy being great under Biden. He's not alone that they become the party of rich urban elitis who talked down to everyone else. Peggy Noonan went on MSNBC and.
Speaker 5: Said this, Joe, it seems to me they have ceded that territory to the current Republican Party, to the Trumpian Party. The Trumpian Party Republican Party says, we are the party of the little guy. We are the party of general spending. You think you guys can spend, hold my beer. We are the Yeah, we are the anti war party. So Nika, if the Democratic Party was on these resting on these three pillars, little guy, anti war, general spending, and that's all gone. And they seem now the party of an academic administrator of Brown University, not the little guy, and they seem more activist in the world. And they are only as big spending as the Republicans. They've lost their pillars. That means they either have to rebuild those pillars or find new pillars.
Speaker 1: She's not necessarily wrong about any of that, is she Let's do some emails. Great giant hands, Jesse. I love this lady. Last year in university I took a Comian doctrination class called Language, Race and Identity. The whole thing was absurd, But imagine my surprise when the Freedo Bandido made a special appearance as an example of a racist stereotype in the media. I know I was supposed to be disgusted to be in my head, I was singing the Freedo Bandido Bandido song in the middle of class. Please play some Freedo Bandido in honor of tom My Professor, who would have an aneurysm if he heard Freedo Bandido being unironically appreciated as the cultural icon it is is autumn ass for me to play it, and I will play it for tom a yay yay yi.
Speaker 5: I am the Fritto bundo Ready.
Speaker 2: I like rito scornchips.
Speaker 3: I love them.
Speaker 5: I do I want printo scornchits. I'll get them from you.
Speaker 6: I yi yai yi oh imb Fritto bundito, Give me Britto scornchips and I'll be your friends.
Speaker 5: Be frysto buntito.
Speaker 4: You must not up in munch munch, munch, a bunch of pritos.
Speaker 1: I love Mexican music.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: That was the That was the funny thing about the Freedo Bandido. That was how it started. I think it was Chris, Chris. Wasn't it you who dug that up? Or was it a listener? I don't remember. It was years ago. If there was a listener. If it was a listener, he's screaming at the radio right now. But it was years ago. Someone sent in something about it and we played it and it was just it's such a window into what a America used to be, right, and it was such a blast from the past that we fell in love with it? What do you want me to do? All Right? Before we get to Trump's nominees, someone says they're on solid ground. Before we get to that, let's talk really quickly about the IFCJ. Let's talk about supporting the people on the ground who suffer. People live in war zones in this world. It's just not us. And I witnessed this when we went over there to Israel. I watched what it was like when you're driving through the checkpoints, when you're in a hotel and you have armed guards everywhere. I watched what it was like to live in a place where people want to murder you all the time. So who's helping them? The IFCJ is helping them. The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. For over forty years, they've been on the ground, not over here, sent in checks on the ground, helping helping the people, food, shelter, whatever they need. Help the IFCJ help them. Go to support IFCJ dot org, or give them a call at eight eight eight four eight eight. IFCJ people need your help, We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. Reminding you in my most sultry voice that you can email your love hate death threats, and you're asked doctor Jesse questions, you can email those into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com or leave us a voicemail at eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. You know, elections have consequences. That's saying that you've heard forever, saying I've heard forever, But I saw this local news report out of Michigan. Michigan, just of course they have a communist government, they passed a minimum wage law, and now people were saying this.
Speaker 3: Now, what this law says is that people have to make this minimum wage, which will be fifteen dollars an hour, and then they have to get their tips and things on top of that as well. But the reality is what's going to happen is that's going to cause costs to go up so much for restaurants that they're going to start getting rid of their tipped workers. They're going to be less reliant on tips, and so for people who do make a tip wage, waiters, waitresses, bartenders, they are going to be worse. A separate law mandates a mandatory amount of sick time per year, except you should say sick time in quotes because people could really take off work for essentially any reason that they want. They could give no notice, and there's a severe limitation. So even a business owner couldn't even say, well, are you really sick? Can I get a doctor's note? Something like that. They just be kind of out of luck.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let me explain what happens from here to the people of Michigan. Then this is going to apply to everyone in some ways. Just listen. So from here there will be restaurant closures, maybe that diner you love to eat at will clothes in Michigan. The help will get so much worse because restaurants will have to staff down. You're not gonna be able to hire as many people. You're not gonna be able to hire as many cooks and waiters and waitresses and hostesses. So the service level will go down. Your food options and the quality of food will go down. Both those things will happen. Food options will go down, meaning your menu will be paired down because restaurants, you see, if they have a let's see, a restaurant has twenty items on the menu for you and me, it's just the different item we can order, right, Well, I'll have the Patti melt, or I'll have the cheese sticks, or I'll have the fried shrimp. But for a restaurant, remember all these things are these are numbers. And maybe the Paddy melt, maybe the restaurant barely breaks even. Maybe the fried shrimp they do real well. And maybe the mozzarella stick excuse me, mozrella sticks they don't make very much at all. Oh, what they're gonna do is what patty milk gone. Mozzarella Stick's gone. We have to only stick with the ultimate money makers, can't. We can't leave anything else on the menu that we barely break even on, so you'll see menus shrinking. Oh and I mentioned the quality quality is underrated. That's why I shop at Red Lobster. What Chris, The quality is underrated? And all serious is it's underrated. How often if you're a restaurant do you go get fresh ingredients you serve a salad? For instance, Red Lobster serves one of the great garden salads of all time with this incredible blue cheese. How often do they go get fresh lettuce? It's expensive to buy fresh lettuce. If you're buying fresh lettuce, let's say every single day, then that means you're throwing out yesterday's lettuce. We probably could have let that ride another day. Well, guess what business decision decision you're gonna have to make in Michigan. And so for anybody who eats out in Michigan, your eating out experience is about to get worse. And do you know why? It's about to get worse and significantly worse? Do you know why? Because you went out and elected Gretchen Whitmer again. Gretchen Whitmer one reelection comfortably when she ran against Tutor Dixon. You remember this, This is twenty twenty, that evil witch. After locking down that state as if it was North Korea, she ran for reelection and she won easily. Now, why did Gretchen Whitmer win so easily in Michigan? Because they love abortion. It was the abortion election. Gretchen Whitmer ran ad after ad after ad after ad promising the women of Michigan that they will be able to have abortions forever, that if you don't elect me, then you won't be able to slaughter your baby. And the women of Michigan and men too, don't want to put it on the women. They flocked the polls and they voted for abortion. And so if you are one of those people in Michigan and you voted for Gretchen Whitmer in twenty twenty, I actually I want to congratulate you, because, yeah, you can't eat out with your family anymore, and you just got a burger that had worms in it, but you have your abortions, and isn't that the most important thing in the world? And I just again, what are those four little words? When you have your sister who complains, she's in Michigan. She complains, I can't we can't even go out anymore. We just went to Applebee's and it costs three hundred dollars. We can't go out anymore. What are those four little words you're gonna tell Peggy you voted for this, you love abortion, and you got your abortion. Congratulations. You can't eat, you can't afford food. But abortion was the most important thing, wasn't it? Wasn't it? Or were there maybe maybe there were some other things you should have voted on. Anyway, Hey, enjoy that restaurant experience report. This is from Breitbart. All Trump nominees on solid political ground for confirmation. I don't I don't know if I believe all of them are. The big one in the air is Gates. That's the one the system is clearly trying to stop the hardest. They're complaining about all them out. Tossy's crazy, you can't go heg Seth. But most of the complaints kind of seem half hearted. Gates is the one they really feel like they can stop. And Lindsey Graham, who is as flimsy as they come, coming out and saying this means something. Nobody should be disqualified because of a media report. It's more than it's an investigation by the department.
Speaker 5: He wants to and they didn't foreseed forward.
Speaker 1: I'll just say this about Lindsey Graham. The reports are that Donald Trump has been burning up the phones, calling these senators, and I don't know how the conversation's going. I don't want to act like I do. I don't know whether he's being really nice or whether he's threatening or whatever. But he's calling these senators and saying, hey, I need you to vote for my nominee. You need you to vote for my nominee. But Lindsey Graham, in particular, this guy better go out and vote for Donald Trump's nominees because Lindsey Graham has been a worthless rhino for the entirety of my political career, and yet Lindsey Graham has had Donald Trump running cover for him repeatedly, which has driven me crazy. I can't stand it that he does it, but he does it. Donald Trump will go to a big rally in South Carolina and the people will be cheering, say love Trump, we love you Trump, and then Trump will go grab Lindsay Graham out of the crowd, look at Lindsey Graham, and even then the crowd will start booing and Trump will scold him for it. Now, no, no, He's great. I love Lindsey. Lindsey Graham has been propped up by Trump repeatedly, and it has really saved his rear end. And think about how sore that must be. It is saved his rear end. If Lindsey Graham turns around and votes against Donald Trump's ag pick, Trump is going to come unglued, absolutely unglued, which will be entertaining in and of itself. Dear Jesse, I've never had lobster before. I've always been curious, but they're so ugly and spider like you. Talk about Red Lobster so much I finally want to try it. What plate do you recommend for a skeptical first timer and how do you eat it? Look, you really can't go wrong at Red Lobster, all right, you can't go don't shake your head, Chris, you can't really go wrong at Red Lobster. You walk in and it's just winner after winner after winner after winner on the menu. I have not seen their revamped menu since this new CEO took over, but I'm I'm sure it's even better than it was before. Just make sure you get some shrimp scampy and ask them for cage and shrimp alfredo. You won't find it on the menu, But it's a little secret item between me and Red Lobster yesterday. Do have it, Chris, it's a little secret item between me and Red Lobster. I think you will enjoy it quite a bit. And don't ignore their cheese sticks. Most people don't realize Red Lobster has the greatest cheese sticks ever. Tunnel to Towers is the greatest ever too. I wonder if Tunnel to Towers would be willing to provide some cheddar Bay biscuits along with the paid off housing. They probably are going to stick with the paid off housing though, because Tunnel to Towers is freaking awesome. Fallen first responder families, gold star families. We are coming up on the Christmas season, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and these times are extra hard on families who have lost. I'll tell you right now, my family's struggling with it already. My dad's gone. It's extra hard this season. This is when Tunnel to Towers steps it up to the max for these people trying to deliver something wonderful at Christmas time. And they do all this with your eleven dollars a month. That's all they asked for. They have a perfect charity rating for a reason. When you give to Tunnel to Towers, it gets to the widows and orphans. Tumber two t dot org. T twot dot org will be back. Jesse Kelly The Jesse Kelly Show Finals segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday home Day, Pour your emails on me Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Do you hear Jasmine Crockett today? She was going off and having one on the house for We.
Speaker 6: Can then misuse words like oppression there has been no oppression for the a white man in this country. You'll tell me which white men were dragged out of their homes. You'll tell me which one of them got dragged all the way across an ocean and told that you are gonna go at work, We are gonna seal your wives, We are gonna rape your wives. That didn't happen. That is oppression. We didn't ask to be here. We're not the same migrants that y'all constantly come up against. We didn't run away from home. We were stolen. So yeah, we are gonna sit here and be offended when you want to sit here and act like and don't let it escape you that it is white men on this side of the aisle telling us people of color on this side of the aisle that y'all are the ones being oppressed, that y'all are the ones that are being harmed.
Speaker 1: I I think I owe Jasmin Crockett in apology. I had no idea she's gone through that. Did you know, Chris Accord? Did you guys know? Do you know somebody dragged her across the ocean? Ah Lee, that must have been brutal. I mean, I didn't know this kind of thing was still going on. But now I hear that Jasmine Crockett has gone through this, I feel I feel terrible, absolutely terrible. Man, Jasmine fisted up for you. You shall overcome, all right, you stay with it. I'm with you. I'm with you. I don't want anybody dragging you anywhere period. Now that's one of the things. Here's one of the other things. You know, how we were talking about the election was an indictment of the media, a rejection of the media. It really was as much that as it was anything else. A complete rejection of the media. When all the media speaks with one voice Hitler, Hitler, Nazi, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler, Nazi, Hitler, threat to democracy, and the American people go out and say, yeah, that's the guy I want. And what happened was you were rejected. I want you to listen to this. This is from CNN. They're talking about x which is Twitter, it's social media. But they're talking about how the American people have simply moved on. What you're about to hear is amazing. And if you're in the media, you only have yourself to blame.
Speaker 7: And I think this really gets at it. Look at this the party id Among those who regularly use x slash Twitter for news. Back in twenty twenty two, sixty five percent of those who regularly use Twitter slash x for news, we're Democrats just thirty one percent where Republicans. Look at where we are today, just a completely different picture. Now it's basically split between Democrats at forty eight percent Republicans at forty seven percent. And what I should note, mister Berman, is this now, this new overall makeup matches the overall electorate far better. He's not as popular. Yes, Twitter slash x perhaps is not as popular, but it's a much different platform, one that more represents Elon Musk, let's say, political thingstincts, and he is now a far well here man.
Speaker 1: People have rejected the media, Republicans and Democrats, and they're moving on to social The only people who still consume mass media on a regular basis are far left, nutball Democrats, and almost all of them are older. It's more of just they're not into social media type things. So it's your Democrat grandma at sixty five, still watching NBC every single night, believing everything she says. But even your young, younger comedy Democrat, they've moved on to social media too, and that's part of why you hear democrat after democrat talk about we need new laws. We have to crack down, we need some laws. We got to get some laws out here talking about laws for social media. Democrats communists, they demand full control. When you look at a media landscape and you see ninety percent Democrat bias, you think, wow, that's biased against me. But I'm here to remind you when the Democrat looks at the media and they see ninety percent Democrat bias and they say, wow, that's biased against me, they mean it as much as you mean it. For the communists, there cannot be any dissenting opinions. They cannot be allowed, and if they're ever allowed, then must be stomped out everywhere they are found. We need laws, we need regulations. The communist has a mentality, a religion of domination. Only one hundred percent compliance is acceptable. Without it, everything else is treated as this horrible affront to him in what he believes. It's wild. Let's be brutal, must be brutal. You know what he needs? Relief factor. What Chris he does? I bet you, I mean, you think you're in pain. Think for a moment, just walk with me here. You think your knees hurt, your feet hurt. Think about Whoopi Goldberg. Think what Chris. Think what she must go through. Just think about what her joints must look like. What she needs. What you need is a relief factor. Take care of the daily pain in your life. That that back pain that holds you back, that shoulder pain. I don't golf anymore. Stop living with pain, stop masking it, stop ignoring it, and get rid of it. Relief Factor can get rid of it for you. Try it for three weeks. If it doesn't work, cancel it. Quit. Actually you don't even have to cancel, just don't order more. They sell three week quick start kits. You don't have to do anything but three weeks. Nineteen dollars and ninety five cents might take your pain away. Call one eight hundred, the number four relief or go to relief Factor dot com. Right, and now he's a headline by go you know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to. It's actually a very good point, Chris, I should have talked about how bad Jasmine Crockett must need Relief Factor after being dragged across the ocean. Her body must be in horrible aconing anyway. Jasmine one eight hundred, the number four relief New York City stabbing spree. Suspect had eight prior arrests and out on bail during the attacks. That's right, This dude went on murdered some people in New York City. He of course is a lifelong criminal, and he was let out on the streets on purpose. Again, I want to remind you, if you're in New York City and you vote Democrat, you stab those people. You did this, start owning it. You did this. Alleged potato cartel is accused of conspiring to raise the price of frozen fries and tater tots across the US. You know, that's something I always forget exists, is the frozen fry section. Every now and then I'll walk through the grocery store and look, they've got frozen curlyes in there. Season Curly's in there. I know I have a deep fire, Chris, but remember what happened last time I used the deep frier. There was that burn that we don't my fingers. I still don't have full feeling. Delta Airlines announced they'll be serving Shake Shack on flights. I know people are really really really excited about this. Allow me to go ahead and ruin all your excitement, just the way my dad used to do. Do you have any idea how disgusting those burgers are going to be once they're mass packaged, mass wrapped, and then they're quote cooked in that Delta Airlines microwave. If you think you're going to be getting on an airplane and getting a delicious, juicy, wonderful shake Shack burger, that, I've got a bridge to sell you in San Francisco. This has been a podcast from wor