Speaker 1: Kenny Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Friday. All kinds of wonderful things this hour, from regifting to serious things. We're talking about Somali's sauce people, all that and so much more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. I wanted to touch on something quick first because I brought it up yesterday just for the little background. Animal Farm was a book written by George Orwell. Orwell was not some hardcore righty freedom fighter, by the way, but Orwell also understood how truly evil and sick Soviet Communism was, and he wrote Animal Farm to condemn Soviet Communism. And this is all written down, well documented. There's a new Animal Farm movie coming out by Angel Studios.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that in a moment.
Speaker 1: There's a new Animal Farm movie come out, and they're already printing articles about how they essentially flip the story on its head again, completely subversive. Now, this one's an indictment of capitalism, right, So they took something that was supposed to make communism look bad and of course twisted it. Now it's supposed to indict capitalism and I got this email Bronco Jesse. I just heard you say that the new animated version of Animal Farm subverts the original book and makes capitalism to be evil. This blew my mind because I was looking forward to seeing it because it's from Angel Studios. Everything I've seen from them has been good, and I've considered them to be trustworthy. Does this mean Angel Studios has been infiltrated by communists? Says His name is Dave, all right, so I don't know if Angel Studios has been infiltrated by communists yet. So let's pause for a moment. That doesn't take away the fact that Angel Studios has made good, wholesome, family worthy movies. Right, that's one. Here's what has happened in Hollywood in recent years. Let's just talk briefly about the business model, because I know you've seen this. Hollywood was it's been left since the sixties, right, it's been left. But in recent years they've gone all in on the communism. And this is honestly in large part to all the DEI efforts. If you're a normal, sane, certainly white male, you are unhireable. So they go hire as many race communists and women as they possibly can, and everything they put out is wretched slop, with stupid female superheroes doing super doing flip kits, a tranny person in every TV show.
Speaker 2: It's horrible. It's been horrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got all that. Hollywood has a problem. Normal people caught onto it and they don't want to go. They started gaying up every single thing I told you about that movie. I think it was Super Pets or DC Pets. I went to like five minutes into the movie, there's two lesbians in the park.
Speaker 2: This is a communist kids movie.
Speaker 1: They can't help themselves. Everything has to be communist propaganda. Coinciding with that, as people stopped going to the movies, we saw the rise of what would be considered more traditional, maybe even right wing, depending on how you wanted to put it. Put it movies and movie studios. We'll make this about kind of Christian movies. I would say ten years ago Hollywood would still put out a Christian movie or two. And if you're being honest with yourself, they were freaking garbage, horrible movies. Why it was no budget. There was no budget for the movie. You can't hire great writers, you can't hire great directors. You can't hire great actors. You go grab this guy, that guy, and that guy and cobble together some motley crew and put out a movie, admittedly with usually a pretty wonderful message. But the movie was garbage, garbage. I know this because I was at those movies.
Speaker 2: Ah mey.
Speaker 1: We took the boys of those movies crap, total crap, and we noticed something. Over the last ten years, they're getting better and better and better and better. What's happening now? You got that it's quaid in these things and stuff like that. What is happening, Well, something wonderful and can be terrible people, even though the movies were not top quality, they want to go to the movies with their kids, with their friends, with a girlfriend, with somebody.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: People like to go to the movies. Certainly Americans like to go to the the movies. If every other movie in the theater is going to be a gaate up, a bunch of commie slop nonsense, I just won't go. If you sprinkle out some movie with a good message, I'll take the family, I'll bite the bullet, I'll go. These movies started making money. They didn't cost a lot to make, and they started making nice amounts of money. What's the result. More money starts coming in. Now, Let's say let's say I'm a Christian director and I get a movie script about some wonderful story, about a redemption story someone finds Jesus. You know how it always goes well, I have to go get somebody to pay me to produce it. I have to go find people to produce it. My pool of people is very, very small. If I'm just trying to push out a good message. If I'm trying to make money, my pool gets significantly larger. I go sit in front of a producer, let's call him Jewish producer Chris.
Speaker 2: He's got a bunch of money.
Speaker 1: Doesn't really agree with my movie or whatever, but you don't think give a crap. It's about money. So I go sit down in front of Chris and say, hey, Chris, got this script, great script. I have Dennis Quaid lined up, I have this, I have that. Look at what my last four movies. Look at what they made, Chris, can I have thirty forty fifty million dollars to make a movie. Chris looks at the bottom line and says, yeah, sure, I'm gonna make all my money back.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: But with that comes a danger, and there's a lesson in this for all of us, myself included very much. So maybe that fifty million dollars from Chris comes with a couple strings. Maybe they're even suggestions, maybe they're flat out demands. Sure, sure, here's your fifty million dollars. Go hire Dennis Quaid. But I have a daughter, well actually she's my son. Now she wouldn't already had the surgery. Her name's Trina. She loves to write movies. She fancies herself as a movie writer. I would like her to have final approval on the script for your new Christian movie. Anyway you want my fifty million dollars, Trina comes with it. Now you have a decision to make. If you're that director, you can make a fifty million dollar budget movie with Dennis Quaid and movie stars, or you can go back to the days of scrapping and scraping and try to make a low budget pile of crap. I'm not at all saying that happen with Angel Studios. I don't know the behind the scenes stuff on this, but that oftentimes is how not just movie studios people businesses. They get corrupted by that, and it's easy to understand the why and the how.
Speaker 2: It's just it's human nature. I told you this story before.
Speaker 1: I think I told it once, because this was not long ago. People you see on social media, people with big platforms, maybe even big podcasts and stuff like that, they are oftentimes paid to have a specific opinion. It's not that they think it or believe it. They're paid to have that opinion by interests of various kinds, domestic and foreign interests. And because I have this national show and I guess a big platform, I had somebody who I know reach out to me. I read you the message I'm not going to dig it up right now, and said, hey, I represent a bunch of firms. He did not say who they were. They're interested in partnering with you on essentially campaigns going forward. So I would come on, maybe it'd be on social media, maybe it would be on here, and I might say something to the effect of.
Speaker 3: That's a really underrated place. Qatar, man, I'm a huge quitar fan. That country is pretty frigging cool. You've never heard me say a word about Katar. I don't give a crap about Qatar. I know they fund a lot of terrorism, kind of a dirtball country. But if I said that, you would have no idea because I wouldn't put a disclaimer on it. Yeah, Katar just wrote me a fifty thousand dollars check to say that on the air. I didn't even respond to the guy. I didn't decline it and say yes, I didn't even respond. My opinions are not for sale. I have stupid opinions for free. But it tells you how easily.
Speaker 1: That can happen. Right, And what if it was I never asked the price, By the way, what if it was a million dollars, I don't know what they were offering. What if it was what if it was a million dollars? Hey, Jesse, a million dollars? And all we need you to say is you love Brussels sprouts. Now everybody knows I hate vegetables and I hate Brussels sprouts. A million dollars, A million dollars, a lot of cheddar cheese, right, million dollars, first class eating steaks, fancy hotels. You see how it can happen. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com oracle, what are your thoughts on regifting? Last year, my brother regifted my present to him to our cousin, so I put his truck or put his truck on Jackson and emptied the air and his tires. Oh all right, I'll tell you something right now.
Speaker 2: Aub and I.
Speaker 1: We have a regifting stash. It's not that I'm okay with regifting. I have in my home. I don't know where she keeps it in an entire box of stuff that can be regifted. I am a regifting master. Don't shake your head, Chris. I believe it is good and right. I don't want to be wasteful. What's more appropriate for me to just set it on my shelf, to collect dust or throw it away. It's not like I open it and play with it for a while and then hand it to somebody. Someone else may may you have a use for it?
Speaker 2: What Chris.
Speaker 1: Chris said, as are we talking like a birthday gift or a one off gift?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, for all occasions.
Speaker 1: If it's what Chris, If it's a birthday, Christmas, whenever there is an occasion where I need to give somebody a gift it's not the last stop, it's the first stop, the regifting box.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Now there is a danger, a danger, and you know exactly what the danger is. You probably already know what I'm gonna say. If you forget who gave you the gift and you give back to them the gift they gave you, then you are exposed on a couple different levels. You're exposed that you hated the gift they gave you. You are exposed that you are a regifter. That's why you don't want to tell anybody you're a regifter. You want to make sure you keep that quiet. But the closest I came to running into that was I had This is after my dad died. One of my neighbors I'm friends with. He he doesn't know that I don't really drink much anymore, but he brought me a six pack of Guinness beer. Six pack of Guinness beer. This is a cool thing to do, right, It's nice. It's a nice gesture. Now, I don't drink much anymore, and I don't drink Guinness. I hate Guinness. It's just something. I've never been a Guinness guy.
Speaker 2: You're a Guinnis guy.
Speaker 1: Chris, I don't like anyway, brings me a six pack of Guinness.
Speaker 2: I don't drink.
Speaker 1: Guinness, so I threw it in the fridge and it's kind of left the frigging Guinness there. Bob throws a big party. She throws a big neighborhood party. This is I think it was last year. Throws a big neighborhood party. And we wanted to set things out, so you know, there's the big bowl of fruit punch and everything else. And then we had a cooler. It was a cooler just sitting on the ground. We put sodas in waters and beers in there, and we thought, well, we have a six pack a Guinness. Maybe someone coming will want a guinnis. He walks in, he notices the guinnis and he's like, oh, I'm glad to see. I wasn't sure you were a Guinness guy. I'm glad to see that's your thing. And I saw, oh you should have seen it. Chris lied stone face, lied right to his face. I was like, oh, yeah, big time, big time. I stucked up because I knew you were a Guinness guy too. Anyway, can I get you a beer? And I sat there and watched him take one of his guinnesses out of the cooler, hope it wasn't bad, popped the top on.
Speaker 2: It, enjoyed himself.
Speaker 1: Hey Jesse. A few days ago, my twenty four year old son Donnie, came home for lunch with a McDonald's bag and a drink. After looking through the bag, he angrily threw it all in the trash without taking a single bite. When I asked whether his order was wrong, he said it wasn't. However, the extra sweet and sour sauce he paid for was missing. When I asked why he didn't just eat the meal without it, he launched into a tirade about how I didn't understand the disappointment of anticipating dipping his fries and nuggets in the sauce. According to him, eating the food without it completely negates the experience. About thirty minutes later, he came out of his room and said he had taken into his own hands. He purchased one hundred McDonald's Sweet and Sour sauces on eBay for sixty dollars. He did apologize for his outburst, but he said he is tired of being dismissed and disrespected as a saucer. Did he overreact? I have in my fridge at home. I have items like Chick fil a ranch, I have WAA Burger Jalapeno ranch. I have an entire bottle of a bottle they sold by the bottle of Popeye's blackened Ranch. And you know why I have these things because your son is one hundred percent correct. The sauce in many cases makes the meal. Without the sauce, the meal is not worth eating. I have had to explain this before to restaurants who forgot my sauce, left my sauce out, and they wanted to, you know, give me a two dollar refund. I said, I don't need a two dollar refund. I need a refund for everything, because your ignorance of my sauce, of my sauce needs ruined the entire meal. It didn't ruin two dollars of the meal, It ruined the entire thing. You can have the whole meal back. If anything, your son underreacted. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday heading into the Christmas season. Before I get back to the emails, I got a situation. Here's the situation. Ob she loves Trans Siberian Orchestra. Everyone knows what Trans Siberian Orchestra was that or is that big Christmas band?
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: She loves it, has loved it since she was a child. Loves their music, loves their stuff.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I like concerts a lot. Okay, I like concerts. I don't attend many anymore, and I hate to sound like a grandpa. Let me explain myself.
Speaker 2: They're too loud.
Speaker 1: My ears are now, how my ears and my voice are how I earn my living, and concerts destroy both of them. If I try to speak to people, I have to shout, and it trashes my vocal chords and the music destroys your ear drums. I know that sounds lame, and it is lame and pathetic.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: But concerts, Now, last concert we went to was a Billie Jewel concert. It was in Houston, and they had the volume turned up so loud that I had to leave and go stand outside and leave everyone inside. It was destroying my ears. I couldn't do it. I can't do it. It's how I make my living, so I feed my family.
Speaker 2: All right. So that said, I do like.
Speaker 1: Concerts, and years ago I don't remember how many I took ob I think it was a my Christmas gift to her. I bought us both Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets. Not necessarily my thing, but hey, let's go watch Trans Siberian Orchestra. They were I think there were fifty bucks a piece or something like that. It was years ago. We got a couple Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets. It's so long, Chris, buddy, I think it was three hours long. I know, yeah, it's long, and believe me, if you're into it, it was so well done. It's not like it was an amateur hour and there's a story behind it and a new theme and stuff like that. I am in no way trashing Trans Siberian Orchestra. They put on a first rate show, but.
Speaker 3: A little bored.
Speaker 2: After three hours. I was zoning out.
Speaker 1: I was not really into it, And apparently my body language is easy to read for aub. At this point in time, she could tell I wasn't into it, and she is just completely captivated by the whole thing, every minute the whole time. It could be twelve hours, and she would sit there just soaking up every bit of it.
Speaker 2: But she's getting.
Speaker 1: Bad vibes, to use a modern term, she's getting bad vibes from me. Okay. After that, she decided she needed a new Trans Siberian Orchestra concert partner, and she found one in Luke, our youngest son. He's into a lot of that stuff that she's into. He enjoys it. It's been a tradition now for at least I think five years. They will get Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets if they're anywhere nearby drivable distance, She'll get tickets just those two and they'll go, which I think is really cool. A father or a father, a mother's son tradition that he will remember his whole life, showed treasure those memories his whole life. It's all good, right. I don't know what happened. But this year, honestly, this year, it was ten minutes ago. I got a text message because they have I think it's in two weeks. Two weeks. One week they have a concert again, Luke ob Trans Siberian Orchestra concert. I get a text message that says, hey, I would love for you and James to join us this year. It's not just that I don't want to go. It's not only that James also doesn't want to go. And if you think my body language is not the best when I'm not into something, James is one hundred times worse than mine, you know, when he's into it and when he's not into it. To the point when he was younger. He doesn't do this anymore. But when he was younger, if we were let's say we're out at dinner, maybe it's a big family dinner, Thanksgiving or something.
Speaker 2: Like that, and he's bored.
Speaker 1: Eventually he gets bored, he'll just like lay his head on the table as if he's going to sleep. Then I had to inform him that is bad body language. You don't do it, you know. So he doesn't do that. But that's the kind of kid he is.
Speaker 2: It is, Oh gosh.
Speaker 1: So it's not just that I don't want to go and James doesn't want to go. It's a terrible idea for us to go three It's not just three hours, Chris. She's gonna lose us both, and the body language is gonna get bad, and then she's gonna be mad we came. She's making bad decisions right now and I haven't responded yet. I'm actually telling you before I've talked to her about it. I need out of it. I need an excuse. And you know what I think i'm gonna do. I think I'm gonna call in sick. I'm gonna call in sick. What Chris?
Speaker 2: What I need any? Chris said, I need.
Speaker 1: An excuse for two nobuddy, No, listen, James is just gonna have to go. Look, I can't save everybody in a triage situation. The point of triage is you only save who you can save, and those you can't save. You've got to let him go. There's nothing I can do for James right now. He's on his own. But he's gonna have to go enjoy the concert. Me feeling a little feverish. What Chris Cory said, What if James has beating me to the punch, I'll beat him to death. No, now this, I'm glad you brought this up. I have to get in being sick before James gets in being sick. But I can't get in too early. Like I said, I don't remember when they're going. It might be two weeks, it might be a week. I can't get in too early otherwise I'll have to fake being sick for too many days, and I will eventually catch on when I'm sitting there eating a pizza or something like that. That won't work at all. So I think I'm gonna fake sick. I think I'm gonna fake Chris. There's no other way out of it. I've thought about it. There's no other way. It's gonna have to be a stomach ache or feverish, or.
Speaker 2: It's gonna have to be something.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go to another three hour concert.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do this. I don't want to do it, Jessie.
Speaker 1: The next big election is obviously the midterms, and while that is everyone's focus, I think it's fun to look at head Traditionally VP would be the front runner for twenty twenty eight, but let's think outside the box. Who would be You're out of nowhere or under the radar primary winner for each party. You think it's someone already out there, so on and so forth. Okay, I love the show. Merry Christmas to you all your family. His name is Eric, and he said happy Hanuka to Chris. I'll tell you I'll set aside the Republican side because I think it's honestly, it's so obvious that JD. Vans is gonna run, which means Marco Rubio isn't going to run. It would be interesting to see if Ron DeSantis could make more noise this time than last time. Last time he was so overshadowed by Trump. But there's not been a better governor for eight years. I mean, Ron de Santis has just killed it down there. I don't know whether that would matter in a primary.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't see that. I haven't seen the poll numbers on the Democrat side. I brought this up a while ago, so I'll bring it up again.
Speaker 2: JB.
Speaker 1: Pritzker, JB. Pritzker, and I don't like him, Okay, so don't start throwing things at me if you're from Illinois.
Speaker 2: But JB. Pritzker, he kind of looks like your uncle.
Speaker 1: Kind of fat, but probably not too fat, fat enough that he's relatable, but not so fat where you're thinking, geez, buddy, have you ever gone for a walk. He is insanely wealthy, so he's going to be able to raise a ton of money. Everyone's kind of already handing the nomination to Gavin Newsom, while also allowing that AOC or someone some Bonker's nutball may come up, but if JB. Pritzker made a serious run at it, I wouldn't be surprised. He's guy who got elected governor in Illinois, gonna have a huge war chest. Don't sleep on JB. Pritzker, although that would be very soft and comfortable. One more segment, hang on.
Speaker 4: It is a Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of the Jesse Kelly Show. On a fantastic Friday and ass doctor Jesse Friday, and I want to remind.
Speaker 1: You, in the name of a just merciful gun, to remember the reason for the season. All right, make sure you soak up every single waking moment with family and friends. There will come a time not to get heavy on you where your parents won't be there, at least one or both of them, So enjoy this one. I'll be missing my father this Christmas, and if yours is still here, your mom's still there, make sure you enjoy them, all right, soak up this time. It's not about the presence, of course, It's about Jesus and family and friends and just celebrating Jesse. My wife and I order pizza all the time from a local pizza place. It's usually okay, but sometimes she thinks we got a reheated one instead of a freshly made one. What's the standard? Do pizza shops always make fresh pizzas when ordered either online or by phone? Okay, So I'm gonna tell you something, and this is something like New Yorkers will know this well, but I realize some people are having traveled as much as others. Pizza is just glorious for a variety of reasons. But one of the reasons pizza is so glorious is after cooking a pizza. After you bake a pizza in the oven, let's say it's gotten cold, maybe you've even put it in the fridge, you can actually throw that pizza right back in the oven and get it very similar to what it was originally in the Kelly household. This is generally done by throwing it on a baking sheet four hundred degrees four or five minutes comes out of that oven pretty freaking good. Pizza companies have known this forever. This is honestly most a lot of people are gonna roll their eyes because what I'm saying is so obvious. But when you walk into a pizza place and they Let's say they sell pizza by the slice and they have a bunch of pizzas already made. What did they do with it? Hey, I want a slice of pepperoni. They grab a slice of pepperoni, and they turn around and they throw it in the pizza oven for a couple minutes, then they pull it out. Pizza can be reheated. Pizza companies occasionally, not all the time, they take advantage of this fact. And nowadays here's something that may happen. For example, I'm a pizza company. Let's say I own a local pizza place. I am on a limited budget. I'm not a wealthy person. It's a local pizza place. I have to manage my overhead. I don't want to pay five employees for the six hours of primetime pizza ordering time in the evening, So I pay five employees for two hours. During that two hours, those five employees make as many pizzas as they possibly can make me five cheese pizzas, five pepperonis, and five sausage pizzas. Then, after two hours, I let three of those employees go. I then run a skeleton crew for the rest of the night, where the two employees.
Speaker 2: I have left. I call, I order a large pepperoni.
Speaker 1: I turn, I grab one of the large pepperonis I made three hours ago in the oven. It goes four or five minutes. I pull it out, then I deliver it to you. This is one of those things. In general, you don't want to trust a woman to back up a car, but you want to trust her intuition when it comes to things like restaurants and people. I have learned this over the years with ob. Ob can smell bad people from across the room. She just knows long before I know. A woman's intuition is a powerful thing. God gave that to them because they're smaller with weak wrists, and so he gave them an extra an extra thing that men don't have. Hey, girly hands, this is not nice. With a lifetime Will a lifetime supply of relief Factor and chock be available for all members of the Secret Club. Yes, I'm sure a relief Factor is going to sign on as a sponsor of some kind for our secret Club. Because when we're off doing secret things in our secret Club, what we can't afford is to be in pain. You see, we cannot afford our risks hurting our back hurting. We have super secret society stuff to do. You have things you want to do too. Maybe you're not part of the secret club because you're short or a woman. But maybe your back hurts, maybe your foot hurts, Maybe you have pain, and maybe you've maybe you take things to maskt Why don't you try a supplement one hundred percent drug free supplement that is developed by doctors, Relief Factor. Over a million people already have. Why do you think relief Factor has grown the way it's grown? Call one eight hundred the number four relief and just try it. It's just three weeks. Three weeks is nineteen ninety five. If you don't feel any better, don't order it again. One eight hundred the number four relief or relief Factor dot com.
Speaker 2: And now here's a headline, but go you know, you know the thing emails We didn't get to you.
Speaker 1: Hey, meat Master Debate or Jesse, what unusual types of meat have you eaten or prepared? I've had rabbit, squirrel, rattlesnake, and alligator meat. I've actually had all of those kinds of meat. And this will only be unusual outside of the South. And I know you're gonna think I'm bonkers. If you're outside of the South, do not ignore frog legs if you get the chance. I know it's Chris, I know, I know, I know it sounds insanely unappealing. You would think it's gross. On my life, I know this is very cliche. It's like chicken. It's very similar to chicken, and when done correctly, frog legs are outstanding.
Speaker 2: What Chris? What Chris said? How close is it to gator?
Speaker 1: Honestly, very similar, except because frogs are smaller, At least in my experience, you always eat him off the bone. Normally you don't eat gator off the bone. It's been sliced up in steaks and chopped up in deep pride and things like that.
Speaker 2: Frogs legs live a little. Try some frogs legs. Hey, Jesse, did you.
Speaker 1: See Elon Musk on Joe Rogan Show talking about our biggest weakness of Western society as empathy and that it's being used against us. He must be listening to the oracle preaching about the Communists using our values against us. Yes, I'm sure he's a huge fan, like everyone else is Scuba. Jesse, you said you would worry if Dan Bongino left the Cheka FBI. Rumor has it he's leaving. No, it's not rumor by now he is leaving. Does it get me unsettled? No, it doesn't unsettle me at all. Whether is at the FBI or not at the FBI, I consider the FBI to be a soless, evil, criminal organization that should be defunded and disbanded immediately. That my thoughts on it don't change whether he's there or not. You can't say the secret state police agency should leave Jesse. She said, we are seven million units short on housing, So how many crossed the border under Joe Biden? Pretty basic stuff. Yeah, they always say we're seven million units short on housing. A lot of people say that. A lot of people believe that. Part of the problem with saying we're short on housing, and that may be true in some ways. Part of the problem is though we only build huge homes now instead of tiny starter homes that normal people can afford. You know, your dad bought a house back in the fifties and it was two bedrooms in one bath and it was twelve hundred square feet. You don't see a lot of those anymore.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Go celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Gjesus Christ with your family, enjoy your Christmas, enjoy your break, get fat on eggnog and sweets. And I will see you again in twenty twenty six. And I will miss you, all right, that's all