Speaker 1: Uh uh uh.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody? Hello, Rose Pricks and board af if we if we decide to son both, which we probably will because we're like that, we're givers.
Speaker 3: We are givers.
Speaker 4: And also, let me just a shout out to Blake Lively because I've heard she has been listening to this podcast.
Speaker 3: Hello. We may not always be kind, but we're going to be truthful. Same for you. Justin Look, we're not taking sides here. We're just journalists.
Speaker 2: We're such good juries like a lot of people. Now, you used to write for Rolling Stone, right, that's you. Yep, that was me, Yes, that was me. I got a pulletzer, but whatever, don't worry about that. Yeah. That's the funny thing about like when you when you stop doing you know, straight up journalism and you start doing podcasting, people can mistake like they can think like, oh, that doesn't feel as journalistic as your normals, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Did I ever tell you? I did tell you about this guy. I'm not gonna name names, okay, but there was a guy I went out with. First off, he was the guy that left his peabody on the dining room table when I came over and he's like, oh, I meant to put that away.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, But then also he name dropped so much and he was like, my friend, let's say was Julia because it sounds like that kind of names, like my friend Julia New York. Do you want to pull its her? And it's like, shut the fuck, shut up, just shut up. I mean, I understand, I understand the inclination to want to share that I do.
Speaker 3: I do, but also just shut up.
Speaker 2: Have we ever discussed the fact and I think we have that we both there were people, Oh my god, I'm gonna get myself in trouble for this, but you know what cares. But do you remember a time years ago where when Benstein money was a thing? I did not write on it. Do you remember? But the writers that did write on it? And I knew some of them personally. No, we are not going to name names, but I have some friends that wrote on that show and some let's just say acquaintances, not fame, same girl, and they won numerous emmys. I think that show did. And oh my god, were those people so fucking obnoxious about it. It's like, guys, it's a game show. But oh it was the same part of a staff. You didn't like go out and do your own. This wasn't like best Actress, right, you were part of this made a documentary that like exposed crises going on in the world. No, you wrote, yes, you wrote questions or a game show. But they were always talk about it. I think I know numerous people and they were all so elitist about it, talked about it constantly. Everybody's resume had any winner and it was like everybody, calm the fuck down, Calm the fuck down.
Speaker 4: About when I'm gonna put on my resume, like keybody a word holder.
Speaker 3: I didn't say I want it. I touched it. I've touched some Emmys. No big deal, no big deal.
Speaker 2: No big deal. You don't even brag about it. You're just like just part of my life. It's like holding other people's Emmys has just been something I've done.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's just who I am. Yeah, you guys, we have more on the Blake Lively. I mean, buckle up for a while because this is obviously ever evolving, just like the Johnny Depp thing was.
Speaker 3: And you know, thank you to Blake for that.
Speaker 4: We appreciate because we love this shit. We don't like your pain. We don't want either of you to be in pain. But as I've said, all this money, all these assholes suing each other for almost a billion dollar half a billion dollars, we could just stop give it to people in need, especially in this world that we live in right now. But these assholes, none of them are going to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what I want to say. Last time we recorded, and it was not that long ago that we recorded about this topic, I was so worried. I was like, oh, oh, mindy, mind afraid. I was so afraid. I was living in fear that people were going to come for me and they were going to say, like, oh, you don't like women, you don't support women, and you know what, fuck it. I've read a lot of stuff on this now and I don't I do not think Blake Lively isn't the right I'm going to say it.
Speaker 4: And I don't know who's in the right in the situation. But you and I got not into a tiff, but a little. You kind of corrected me. You had you made me come corrected when I said, way back at the beginning of US I was giving stories about I even said I'm like, I don't know which is which, but I know that Blake is notoriously difficult and kind of awful.
Speaker 3: And you're like, well, that doesn't have anything to do with it. I was like, assured it.
Speaker 2: I was like, but yeah, But but that's when I thought that you were going to be on the wrong side of things, and I didn't want to be. I didn't want to join you well at this getting in trouble and you were willing to go on a limb and say, like, I do think there's where there's smoke, there's fire, and I was like, you know what, if anyone's going to get canceled, let it be Cecily. And I don't want any part of that.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Now I'm okay, But now I'm like, you know what, Uh, A lot of stuff has come to light, and I just don't think that it's I think that I'm glad she's getting caught doing what she's doing.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say that, yeah, And it doesn't mean that Justin is perfect. It doesn't mean that he didn't do some shitty, gross, sexually harassing type things we do.
Speaker 2: And nothing that I've I wouldn't protect him from that though, but no gross harassing things that have proof yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean, didn't he cheat. I think he cheated. I mean he's you know, he's admittedly and not. I mean that doesn't make him any of these things. But if you if you tear down a set, if you go, okay, I'm going to just like, what is it like, go through everything that happens on this set with a fine tooth comb and look at like some of the stuff he's doing and saying and calling it too in the morning and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: It's not appropriate.
Speaker 2: But she called him at two in the morning first, and I didn't call her at two in the morning. He left her a voice memo, and she is the one who left it first.
Speaker 3: So I one hundred percent agree with you.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to do like a blanket statement to say we don't one hundred percent not yet, but we we have more information and we're here to.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're kind of indicting my journalistic like I just told you that. Oh my god, Oh my god, I haven't notedly questioned.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I got Villain's here. Hold on, he wants to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I also want a Nobel Peace Prize for Literature. What he's trying to back me up in his way, but it's just a total word salad and I don't.
Speaker 2: Sounds like he's trying to pat himself on the back for something, right, which has nothing to do with Justin Baldoni.
Speaker 3: Bob.
Speaker 2: It becomes kind of you directed. Did you not direct the movie that? That movie that just.
Speaker 3: Came out with him a complete unknown?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I directed that.
Speaker 4: I cast Timothy Chalome and talk about nightmares and that is actually true, he really is really yes, yes, oh my god, then you could imagine.
Speaker 3: Can I start with this one quick?
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift? Yes, let's talk. This is?
Speaker 4: This is I've been like, ah, so we did. We covered this story. TMZ has a new angle on the story about Taylor Swift. Let me remind you has been very good friends with Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds for years and years and years.
Speaker 3: Like Blake calls them besties.
Speaker 4: I don't think Taylor uses that word, but it's just funny, like you know, whoever the most popular one is the one that the other one's going to try to latch onto, right, So, but they are very good friends. I mean Taylor like wrote songs about their kids on one of her albums, like for Real, good kids, good friends.
Speaker 2: So Blake, as you have songs about Taylor's kids, Taylor wrote songs about Blake and Ryan's kidds. Oh, okay, Taylor does not have kids.
Speaker 4: So she so Taylor, as we know, like Blake used her, you know, allegedly like dropped Taylor's names, like saying like you know, these are my dragons, this is my bestie and this is what we want, so you better basically all that. We already covered all that, so I'm not going to go into that full story. But here's the new thing. So TMZ has a new source, I guess or a source that says and we already talked about how Taylor this is from them. Taylor believes Blake timed her meeting with Justin because remember Justin was coming over to talk about the script.
Speaker 3: Yes, and Taylor dropped at Blake's request.
Speaker 4: Right, and Taylor dropped by, but not for according to the Taylor's not for that meeting. She was just told to drop by, right, did not know why. Now we don't know totally if this is true, but this is what's being alleged and was later left quote baffled by Blake, characterizing it as at her as a dragon, and the source said, it's weird to say that about a friend.
Speaker 3: But here's the new thing. Okay, the source.
Speaker 4: Says Taylor this, whoever, the sore says Taylor is also learning that Blake, Oh my god, get ready, Blake has been inappropriately leveraging Taylor's name for a long time, like way before this, like telling like, here's an example, told a young actress. I don't know if they're going to give the name, telling a young actress that Taylor quote cast her, which simply did not happen. TMZ dropped a new podcast on Wednesday called Two Angry Men, in which Harvey asked Justin's lawyer, that's Brian Friedman, who obviously TMZ is t like siding with They do this. They they take a side and then they just go after them journalistically. They're probably paid off. Honestly, I know.
Speaker 2: About like doing things journalistically.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, sorry, what Bob go to bed?
Speaker 3: My god, he's playing his harmonica so loud. Oh my god, you hate that, so Brian.
Speaker 4: So, Justin's lawyer, Brian Harvey asked him about like, like are they gonna subpoena tailor for a deposition, and then that's all.
Speaker 3: That's a different story that I have to open. But this is like, this is kind of huge.
Speaker 2: So I wonder if Blake, I mean, from what it sounds like, Blake is mad that this is going on. And so because what happened was m what's his name, Justin was told that Blake was rewriting like some of the scenes. So he was trying to be very like kiss Assy and like, oh my god, like that's amazing, Like, oh my god, it can't it can't do anything but make the script better, because you're really talking about some creative geniuses like Taylor Swift. Like what I mean, that's of course, do what you want. But meanwhile, Taylor Swift, so she was trying to say, oh, yeah, Taylor Swift is totally on board with my changes. She likes my version, like Taylor's version, Taylor Taylor's version a lot better than your version. And he was like, what had what is being claimed is that he was like, well, hold on a minute, you can't just like, I mean, let's talk about it, but like you can't just be like, well, Taylor likes it. So this is what we're doing, and that's kind of the problem. That's what led him to be like, well, I have my dragons and they really want the script to be this way. And I believe that what Taylor is saying is like I didn't even know that. I had nothing to do with that, right, I'm just her friend. I was not at all like thinking that the script should be one way or another. I did not even way in on that.
Speaker 3: As far as we know, she hasn't. We haven't heard her say it.
Speaker 4: So it's always funny when all these sources say that Taylor said or longtime Pale whatever.
Speaker 3: But the thing that's interesting is Taylor has worked her.
Speaker 4: Whole life to curate and craft a persona and she works real hard. So yeah, she's not gonna want somebody to like misuse her name. It's just not so when I opened the story, it's funny on whether the lawyer, Justin's lawyer is going to depose Taylor, and the basic answer is, according to E News, he's like, well, I don't know yet, so that's kind of a non It was kind of a fall. But he noted that if Taylor that if Taylor Swift could provide helpful details to support Justin's case, he would not hesitate to depose her and said, quote, anyone that reasonably has info that can provide evidence in this case is going to be deposed for sure. So that's interesting to me because we like, she's gonna I mean, I don't, I don't, I don't know. I get a like, I don't know what Taylor really is saying. I'm sure she'll say something. But that's so crazy because you know, there's a Taylor Swift song in the movie. Yes, yes, do you know what it is? I don't remember, but it says here this is probably something we talked about. But Justin accuses Blake Lively of making the veiled threat about Taylor the Taylor Swift song, basically saying, like, you know, I had to do it your way, we wouldn't get the song.
Speaker 2: Well, remember that he that she tried to have it rescored or something. She got him like kicked off of it.
Speaker 4: And then yeah, she had his film by wait. Some of Lively's alleged demands, according to the court filings, included having Justin's film by credit removed from the posters, Yeah he directed the movie, and then also she wanted more time in the editing room with her personal editor to over see the final cut.
Speaker 2: This, lady, so I'm gonna I have something that I cannot tell you the source of. Okay, but just like you're just gonna have to go with me, because you guys are my friends. You know, like my journalistic background, like you know all that. So you're gonna have to just believe me when I tell you that I was told by somebody. Okay, this is I want to be clear, this is a bit of hearsay.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you're just everything is yes, I mean even the TMC should is hearsay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I do know somebody who who is friends with somebody who worked on the movie. And this was years ago, Okay, so this was when it was actually like filming, and this is a this is a somebody I know very well. Their friend. Okay, so their friend apparently at the time, would would send them messages with like text them and go like oh my god. And they were you know, I think I don't think they knew justin first. I think they I don't know how they got hired on the film. Okay, they were young. They were young. It was like an intern they were like started as an intern, okay, and they said that Blake was an absolute nightmare and that she apparently refused to nothing. It was like good enough for her, they said, and it was common knowledge apparently, So so I'll finish that what I was saying there first. So apparently she would not wear any of the wardrobe that they were, you know, they fitted her for. So she was, you know, ignoring the wardrobe department and like doing her own wardrobe. And this person I won't even say if their man or woman was saying that the clothes that she was picking all by herself were hideous, and it was like really upsetting to justin because like she wouldn't let him because he's the director of the movie, right, and she I think that's funny. I feel like I'd be exactly the same I've told you when we when I've had to do like make up for television and stuff, I like go in the other room and take half of it off. And yeah, I mean I kind of get it from the actor side of things, But but I heard she was doing things. This is just what I heard, and this is this is not from this specific source. The Okay, the source told me that told well sources. My friend was heard from the source. Okay, I want to be I want to be correct and not like overstate things. My friend said that, according to her friend, people cried every day on the set because of Blake Lively, like she constantly made people cry. She was super super mean, she was extremely extreme diva behavior, a lot of not showing up for set, not showing up on time. Everybody just was waiting around for her, not showing up at all sometimes like just a total disaster. And that Justin was really really kind to everybody, maybe what out of his way all the time to make everybody This person is now still in touch with Justin interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, I mean I've told you, and I have to, Like it's hard because I have to tell you without telling you exactly what they did. But I have someone who's who's a friend of mine, close friend who like specifically directly worked with both Ryan and Blake. And I've heard stories for years about Blake. I mean horrendous things I didn't even believe. I'm like, no way, could someone be that awful? Come on, you're being sensitive? Mm hmm, oh no, no, I mean like directly to my friend, like really bad shit. Again, that doesn't mean that anything she's saying, you know, like, it doesn't I'm trying to kind of go back to what you said initially, even though I know you've kind of changed your mind. It doesn't mean that some of what she says doesn't have merit. And we're about to get to this crisis team, which I'm I think sacros either. But let me just tell you really quick because I thought of the other person when they were doing the Sex and the.
Speaker 3: City reboot and just like that our favorite topic. Mm.
Speaker 4: Apparently Cynthia Nixon was a nightmare for the costume department, of all the.
Speaker 3: People to where what they said.
Speaker 4: Apparently, both Sarah Jessica Parker and Cynthia during Sex and the City they both were combative, but Sarah, according to this costume person, was always right, basically in a good way.
Speaker 3: She'd be like Sarah was like, oh, let's try this, and.
Speaker 4: It was always amazing, and the costume person was like, yeah, no, that's better.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: But then like Cynthia would be like, let me wear this like clown suit and they're like no. She was equally as difficult and sure of her opinion. But like the result was horrendous.
Speaker 2: Right, I was gonna say. I mean the Sarah Jessica Parker's outfits were iconic, So I guess she was doing something right if she was arguing for stuff.
Speaker 4: Yes, and she like knows her fashion and I mean, yeah, let's go with her on that one. But okay, so let's get to this but othere.
Speaker 2: One quick thing though, is about the costuming. Thing is that according to what I read, like a lot of what she wanted was to which tracks with her personality, was like she wanted to be wearing like five thousand dollars shoes, and the argument was kind of like, but you own a flower store, like you wouldn't be wearing five thousand dollars shoes, And she just didn't care. She was just like, no, that's what I want to wear.
Speaker 4: There was a picture and I don't know if it was a joke or not. People have been posting these photos and I can't tell their photoshopter what. But there's a picture where she it looks like she drew the red on the soul of her the bottom of her shoe to make it look like lubaitons.
Speaker 3: She made it look red. I mean, there's all kinds of crazy shit. She's so ridiculously awful. I can't but.
Speaker 2: I guess maybe. Yeah. And just the last thing before we go to that thing was that apparently it was a very big thing around all the people that she did not Rea the book, which I do think is absolutely crazy. And there's a video which we won't play right now because it's really not that important, but where she is stumbling around to talk about how they really captured the book, and she's just talking a lot of fucking nonsense words like word salad, like yeah, I just really think they really captured like the essence of like you know what we were trying to capture, And you can just absolutely tell that she has no clue what she's talking about.
Speaker 4: Also, don't forget if you haven't seen it or read it, this is a story about like domestic abuse, and so that was part of the problem too. How cheery she says she was supposed to be cheery, she was told to be by the studios because they were.
Speaker 3: Billing this as a rom com.
Speaker 4: And maybe that's true, but then she would work in like a plug for her like hair products.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's she's just ridiculous. I mean, she's so now, okay.
Speaker 4: So now this brings us to this and now I'm not really on the side because the thing that got us on Blake's side initially was less about the harassment or whatever Justin was up to and more about the fact that he hired this PR team to kind of bury her, which you know, they both obviously had some PR teams, they both I mean, everybody was a.
Speaker 3: PR team, right, so everybody was doing what they do.
Speaker 4: But he hired this notoriously ridiculous crisis specialist. Well now they are suing as of like yesterday, but there's more information today. This crisis specialist, his name is Jed Wallace, is suing Blake now for seven million dollars for saying that she that all her campaign against him is harming his reputation. Now he sounds like a piece of shit. If I'm honest, none of these people. I don't want to hang out with any of these except for maybe Justin if I want to go, maybe do some yok crunchy yoga. But okay, so Jed Wallace and his company Street Relations, do we talk about this?
Speaker 3: I talked about my radio shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, we talked about it, just you and me. Personally.
Speaker 3: Okay, he taught he.
Speaker 4: This is a quote filed the seventh quote from uh w U s A nine. So it's a station or something, Okay, and they quote filed the seven million dollar lawsuit in federal court in Texas on Tuesday, says he had nothing to do with any campaign to harm Lively's reputation, as she is alleged in her court filing. He is not among the defendants in her federal lawsuit against Justin, his production company and publicist, in which she I don't know this goes on.
Speaker 2: She she accused him of sexual harassment, too accused Jed. Yes, that's part of the that's part of the problem. That's part of the thing that he's suing over. Oh my god, Yes, she she sued him for sexual harassment, so that that's.
Speaker 3: Like the what is the story there?
Speaker 2: Do you have that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't remember that. Somehow I missed in all of this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pause us. Okay, okay, we're back. And I was wrong. She didn't sue him for sexual harassment. She's suing him for She was suing him for harassed. She was naming him in the harassment lawsuit, right right, he's mad and suing. He's saying he's losing work. Not only is he saying he lost work, but he's saying future work. I love when they do that.
Speaker 3: All the work for the rest of my life. It's going to look.
Speaker 4: Affect that because she named she said his name. She spoke the name that dare not be invoked, the name of Jedballace. So I mean, I get why, I guess, I mean kind of this is this is his job, you know, it says here and I don't know what this is dexter two dot com that he is a self jued wallis quote a self described hired gun. He's that's in the New York Times article. So remember that's the article right that talks about it all that justin sued the New York Times for I believe almost half a billion dollars, sued Blake Person for two hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 2: This is what we're gonna this is what we're going to be. This is what the trial is going to be about. I believe, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's so many layers to this, but I just don't It's it's shockingly insane, and it's shocking how quick we were to be like fuck this, fuck this PR team. Oh my god, I can't believe that we all fall for it. But now, I mean, oh my god, I just had a thought. Are we once again being like goodwinked by the PR team now that we're all like on Justin's side and we're like, Blake's awful, Are they doing their magic on us?
Speaker 3: That was the whole basis of this thing.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. And I'm going to tell you why, because the because we all jumped to that conclusion and Justin came with the receipts. So what we're seeing is that Justin's like, oh, hell no, I'm just because you're like a huge actress and you know, the one that feels that she's the star of the movie and that the whole movie was because of her, and I'm not important, and you manage to get me off of it. I'm gonna I will show all the receipts. And he did. And there's not a lot she's saying in response to that, And she's releasing stuff too that really kind of exonerates him. So some of the stuff that she's even bringing out is like, well, yeah, don't see the problem with that. Like the thing about the baby on a boob, right, you probably have a baby on your boob. It's like you look at the way she talks also to him, and you can't. And then he's like, look, here's the text, here's everything, every time the thing that she accused him of fat shaming, and then he released all the texts from that and it's clearly not fat shaming her. She accused him apparently Ryan Reynolds screamed at him for asking about her weight, how much she weighs, and it had nothing to do with body shaming her. We heard all the text We've heard all the conversations between them where he was so clearly being like super supportive of her and saying whatever you need, and you look amazing, and please don't worry about your body. Only reason he needed to know is because he was training with a trainer and he was has like a back injury and he was going to have to pick her up.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, I mean yes, And I just want to give I want to give one more point of view. Yeah, just like it's not about that, but one person that so you know, Blake was in a fantastic movie by the way, I know it's a bad time to plug her movie. But we all loved A Simple Favor with Anna Kendrick, Right, I loved it, paulf is it fig or fig a fi?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You saw this right. He's come to her defense.
Speaker 4: So somebody, so they've announced that there's going to be a sequel, which I'm personally very excited about, called another Simple Favor, such a brilliant movie the first one, And so somebody wrote on Insta or some social media they were like, oh, okay, well whose cuts are going to be Paul's cut or Blake's cut? Like, ah, how much to Blake take over?
Speaker 3: So Paul.
Speaker 4: Went like, so she said that, and Paul said, I just want to be clear. Let me find exactly what he said. You know why you're doing that, because you're a journalist. You know you're not gonna just you want to get the right quote. He said, quote, it's my cut, there is no other cut. I just wanted to clear that up. And at first you're like, okay, well all right, but then he said, quote Blake has been nothing but supportive and a dream to work with. She is the best, and she's an amazing collaborator, and I'm her biggest fan. So I just want to put that out there, just as we are showing everything that.
Speaker 2: Is anybody with her obviously didn't she obviously didn't try to take over his movie, and she did well one hundred percent try to take over this movie from Justin right. So two different experiences that were somebody else.
Speaker 3: Here's another thing.
Speaker 4: There's so many, it's just like will never end. Here's another thing that I find interesting. Apparently, according to a studio insider who worked on the film, whoever that is you know, said that Kendrick, Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively were not speaking after working on the film. And then there was a TikTok video that I remember seeing where it looked like it looked like they hated each.
Speaker 3: Other, and I saw it.
Speaker 4: I remember seeing that, and I don't think that's Anna.
Speaker 2: I think that's why I've heard lake. I've heard nothing but good things about Anna Kendrick.
Speaker 3: Yes, me too.
Speaker 4: And although throughout it all, Paul Bigue has denied those rumors.
Speaker 3: That's total bs.
Speaker 4: Sorry, he's responded to a user who was saying that, So he's just getting in there. The movie is finished and coming out soon. Don't believe every don't believe anything you read on social media these days. Well then I don't believe you, Paul. You're on social media saying this. I don't know what to believe. But I saw the video for myself of Anna. They were doing some kind of talk show and Blake was just shooting her daggers and.
Speaker 3: I don't remember exactly why, but it was uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: It's a mean she's mean and I don't like her, and I don't care what anybody says.
Speaker 3: I don't like her.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, this is this is what we're hearing. And like I said, I was, I like when my friend was telling me about her friend who sent her all this, who at the time years ago, was like, oh my god, this this woman is a nightmare, having nothing to do with this lust. This was like year, this was years ago. Hmm. On this movie though, so there's you know, I'm sorry, but there's a lot of people saying it, and it sounds to me like justin. I mean, look, if she hadn't sued him, she was suing him to protect her reputation because she was getting backlash for what she was actually doing, which was trying to advertise her frickin' jeens and saying I'm going to be a Genes influencer instead of talking at all about domestic violence. So that's on her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the movie does suck. So I do wonder if there is a full Blake version, let release it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I want to see you there's a better version. I mean, I don't know that there is. What was I reading? Okay, now now I'm just going off the rail. Shit, what if there is a Taylor's version? My god?
Speaker 3: And it's just nonsense.
Speaker 4: It's all it's all her dressed up like Jake Jillen Hall like she did in the in the her Man video, which I love. But like you're just like, oh, okay, well, that doesn't have anything to do with the book. It's just you singing about moving to Tennessee when you were young. That's not even like ahuh.
Speaker 2: And it really does have nothing to do with the book at all.
Speaker 4: And she's like, it's all about John Mayer and how she hates them, right right.
Speaker 2: She doesn't understand why people are mad at her when they're like, but you missed the whole point of the movie, and she's like, no, I didn't.
Speaker 3: She's like it's my version, it's Taylor's version. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have one more story that Yeah, now this is from my head, so now I'm trying to look it up.
Speaker 3: There was a story that I read. Yeah, it was something that I.
Speaker 4: Read yesterday about Blake directing something and it had to do with this movie, like she took a shot at directing a scene or something and it was nonsensical. It was like non usable. Let me see if I can find this. I know something about that too. Was it a music video? It is Taylor Swift's music video. And by the way, AOL says, Blake Lively and Taylor Swift are still quote close friends in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but that's but as of a month ago. I mean, okay, here it is, I found it. Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Blake Lively directed Taylor Swift and Miles Teller in one of Taylor's Oh Yeah.
Speaker 2: The story is basically that Blake is wanting all these changes and wanting to do all this directing in the movie and she has no directing experience and.
Speaker 4: If you look at say, it's pretty bad. It's bad, like it made no sense. Blake Lively directed Taylor Swift's new video for the song I bet you think about me, okay, And this was a couple of years ago, but I read recently that like when she first put you know, when she like put it out to the producers or whatever whoever editing, they were like, uh, this is not good.
Speaker 1: M M.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's true or not, but it's just something I happened to that.
Speaker 2: I read that too, And but the whole like, and we talked about this last time, but you know, it just bears repeating that. Part of the thing was that, you know, she was trying to take over the movie and she wanted to get him out off of the movie, which she did do. She managed to get him removed, but she used the fact she claimed sexual harassment. And this is the whole crux of this. She claims sexual harassment because she wanted the credit and she didn't want the backlash, and so now she has to prove that there's sexual harassment, and he's coming out and going, well, try to prove it then, right, because you got nothing but complaints about me for the wrong reasons.
Speaker 3: We will continue staying on.
Speaker 4: This will leave you on a positive note, aside from being excited about Blake Lively's movie at some point. Another blonde that is wonderful. Another blonde actress that could like also play the same parts in some ways that I think I have a crush on is Kristin Stewart. I have revisited some old interviews with her and one what a delight. And I'm not even joking. I'm like, the reason I thought of it is I was reading a Blake story and she came up as like another story I could read, you know, And it was just her wearing a cute dress. But she's adorable. So in life, don't be a Blake Lively, be a Christian Stewart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Bye bye,