Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine four nine.
Speaker 2: The Bassey Number one at music station, Happy Monday, The JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Felina and I'm just Jess.
Speaker 2: I love how you're drinking coffee. Now, you know, I'm first started.
Speaker 3: She was like, anti coffee. I don't drink coffee nine in the morning. I have a natural want to dream. Now, have you guys done to coffee every morning?
Speaker 4: Now? Natural progression of all morning radio people. Just trust me, it's a thing.
Speaker 3: I accept it. I'm here for it, all right, first talk back of the day.
Speaker 2: As you know, doesn't matter who it's from, what it's about, as long as it's the very first one, we are going to play it.
Speaker 5: HEJV Show.
Speaker 6: This is Sener from Houston, and I am a dentist here in Houston, and I actually wanted to clarify some things about the Yomi story that you said on Friday. We actually have a Yomi robot here in Houston for well over three years now, so the dentist in San Jose is not the first one in the nation to implement it. I believe you wanted to say that the Yomi robot is the first ever FDA approved dental. Have a good morning.
Speaker 7: You listen here and you listen here. Good Henry from Houston.
Speaker 4: You listen to this now, look, I can only report the facts that are given to me, right, And I did say this dentist and Santa was the first one in the nation to use this new AI robot dental robot assistant or whatever, because that's what kron Ford reported. They had a whole article that was the first in the nation. And then you know, I listened to Henry's talk back this morning before the show, and I was, by the way, Henry and Houston. I just checked JV show number one morning show in Houston, were number one in Houston.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: So we appreciate you, Henry. But you Henry, you listening, you listen, You're good. I went back to get my receipts and Krown fors updated their story now to say the first in the Bay Area.
Speaker 7: I know, I'm not a dummy.
Speaker 4: Wow, but yes, so other people are doing but he's the first and now in the Bay area. Krown four got BacT checked and they updated their story and now it's first in the Bay Area. So my mistake I should have done. Yeah, but I mean I should have verified my sources. I should have called very.
Speaker 3: Very good source. Though. If I read something off Kron, I'm gonna leave it.
Speaker 4: It's probably written by AI. Now that's probably not even a human writer.
Speaker 3: They're probably not even the first in the nation to do that.
Speaker 7: That's right, and we know it's very fallible.
Speaker 4: So anyways, Uh, my apologies for disrespecting the great robot dental community.
Speaker 3: Like y Graham, how was the weekend?
Speaker 4: Uh? It was good. It was a good weekend. Luck that done a lot of stuff, a lot of fun. My son Ford, he it was just his birthday last week, so we got a bunch of Lego's first birthday and he got this really cool Lego race car thing and he spent all weekend building it. He was really excited to build this car, and we he even took it with us. We went to my wife's parents' house on Saturday to do a little swimming, and he wanted to work on the Lego there and he finished it there and he was all excited, and so we brought it back home that night, put it kind of back in the box and it was in the back of the fore Runner. And when we got home and it was just gotten dark and we got home. I opened the back of the fore Runner. Actually, Kate, my wife, opened the back of the fore Runner. She's to blame here. This is going and the bag and the box and the whole thing fell out for the back of the car and new lego straight to concrete. And you've never seen pieces scatter, for this thing obliterated in two million, a million pieces. And we had to, you know, get the lights on our phone to even track down the little pieces. Someone bounced into the street at something, you know, off the sidewalks, some into the gravel, you know, with the pieces. I mean, this thing I just instantly exploded. Anyways, he was crushed. He started crying, and you know, it was really upset. And I'm like, don't worry, dude, I'll help you tomorrow. We can build it again. You don't want to have to build the same thing again. You already just built. So he went to bed.
Speaker 3: You want to build it the first time?
Speaker 4: He went to bed. Dad took an edible and a couple of drinks, and I laid out all the pieces and the instructions and I rebuilt the entire thing myself by myself. Wow at night, and then I put it out on the coffee table and I was like, Oh, he's going to come out in the morning, you know, still bummed that he's got to rebuild this masterpiece that he had built, and then he's going to see it there and he's gonna be all excited. Dad's gonna be the hero. He's gonna be giving me. Aug Yes, walked out and saw it and like didn't even say anything.
Speaker 2: He's just kind of you say something like, hey, notice anything freshly built in here.
Speaker 4: He was just kind of like, oh, cool, thanks Dad, Can I can I play Minecraft? It's just like, what, dude, stayed up late. I'm rebuilding this lego ricks car and that's the thanks I get.
Speaker 8: He's probably like, Dad, Yeah, that's the least you could do after you shattered it into pieces that would.
Speaker 4: Let the record show my wife and you fill out and explode.
Speaker 2: So you guys did find all the pieces of cause that seems like an impossible task.
Speaker 4: Yes, found all the people, I'm telling you, somewhere in the gravel somewhere.
Speaker 7: These things are scattered everywhere, they're dense.
Speaker 4: Tiny found them all and I rebuilt the whole dang thing, and the kid barely batter an eye on it. This is the thing. This is Selene. I don't have to tell you, but Jess, you don't have kids. This is the Being a parent's the most thankless job in the world. Wow, oh yeah, you like lookout for these kids. You spend tons of money on it. You go to work every day and work hard to provide for them, and they just don't care.
Speaker 3: And they're so mean to you, and they're so mean about it.
Speaker 8: They compared our kids to your cat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they ain't the same.
Speaker 8: Very similar. It's part of my family. I take care of it, Grandma.
Speaker 2: There's more things from the weekend you want to talk about me Ae will sprinkle those out throughout the morning.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine Weldny for nine to Base the number one hit music station.
Speaker 1: So I was.
Speaker 2: Yesterday years old when I found out what a doomsday fish is.
Speaker 3: And it's kind of creepy, very creepy. Yeah, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: I'll explain what it is next after Suprena Carpenter. Here's espress though, Sabrina Carpenter Weildy for nine the base number one he music station, The JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena kind.
Speaker 7: Of just you guys.
Speaker 9: Happy Monday is iving from New York and this messages for Selena.
Speaker 7: Hey, Selena, So how did your dating show go?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 7: How's a rating? So are you gonna just second episode? Or what's up?
Speaker 3: How are the ratings?
Speaker 4: How the radians on your dating show?
Speaker 3: That I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the ratings are. I gotta ask my husband. No, it's on YouTube, so there's not like actual ratings. Obviously, I want to do another one. It's still not completely out of the picture, but it's really hard to do that when, like I'll be honest, it's a clamjam, major clam jams there, or they're afraid or intimidated to sign up. I don't know what the deal is. So guys, yeah, so until that.
Speaker 3: Happens, uh, maybe it's just some pause. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Slide into Slimmer's DMS. Guys, if you're looking for somebody, Actually don't.
Speaker 3: The link is in my bio.
Speaker 2: Don't because I like a lot of dms and they're hard just to see sometimes.
Speaker 7: So fine, there you just how people these days do business that.
Speaker 3: They do it in the DMS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the Doomsday Fish, Yeah, what is that Okay, so it's this really long, creepy fishy but and it's really rare to be spotted there. You're not that they're not just floating up on the top. They're like deep sea dwellers. They're very rare. But every once in a while you find one floating at the top or washes ashore, and supposedly it foreshadows natural disasters. Anytime a doomsday bit fish.
Speaker 3: Anytime a doomsday.
Speaker 2: Fish has been spotted, something happens afterwards. So you guys, remember that earthquake down in southern California last week.
Speaker 3: Two days prior, there was a doomsday fish that was spotted, like off the coast of.
Speaker 7: San Diego, and one washed up.
Speaker 2: Some kayakers were like, oh, there's a doomsday fish here. Same thing happened, you know, that massive earthquake in Japan twenty eleven, huge earthquake devastating a total of twenty oar fish.
Speaker 3: No supposedly washed up before that one.
Speaker 7: They knew something was happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how they know, but they be knowing some.
Speaker 4: Deep sea rumblings the faults down there, and the fish are like, you, we got to get out of here.
Speaker 7: Then they don't know where to go, and then they wash.
Speaker 3: Up on Yeah, they just die, but still so creepy.
Speaker 4: Do you think this little puny earthquake that happened last week, do you think that was the thing This doomsday fish? Doomsday fish is a doomsday fish. It ain't getting out of bed for a four point whatever magic four four point six barely makes the names.
Speaker 8: I hope.
Speaker 2: It's just that I feel like if there were something bigger, then there would have been more that were spotted.
Speaker 4: This is just like, no, we'll just send one of the fish war the humans because this is gonna be a little earthquake. Yeah, but we have four point six is and we don't eventhing happens around here, and I don't see any doomsday fish washing up. Have you checked, you would know. They're twenty feet twenty flast feet long and they're really weird looking.
Speaker 8: I find the seed to be so like, I just it's so scary, But also like the amount of creatures that are down there. What if there are so many other fish that just pop up out of nowhere, and how come this is the one that we're like, oh my gosh, it popped up.
Speaker 4: Only because it's happened throughout history at different times, in different natural disasters, mainly some big earthquakes. These things have appeared. I mean, I believe it more. I believe more in this than I do mercury and retrograde.
Speaker 3: I ask if you believed in this with Graham. You don't believe in a lot of things.
Speaker 4: But I believe that parts of the natural world there can be in tune, and animals can sense. There are animals, you know, animals sense earthquakes are about to happen before we notice the shaking. Birds will go silent, you know, dogs will start freaking out, you know, like they hear the rumbling. You know, they know. They're more in tune with it than that. That's actual real stuff. Mercury and retrograde is just Hey, that's the real thing.
Speaker 3: Are we still retrograding by now?
Speaker 7: I think we are the real thing about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The wanting to get your ex the miscommunication technology glitching, that's all the time.
Speaker 3: I get clumsy, I drop stuff, that's all the time.
Speaker 4: That's all the time.
Speaker 3: Waking up late, you know alarm was glitching.
Speaker 4: Your alarm was not glitching, your brain was glitching. And they didn't wake you up.
Speaker 3: To turn it off mercury and retrograde.
Speaker 4: Selina squeaks in here twenty seconds before the show starts this morning. The bosses, Oh, right, right, but I meant was an hour and twenty seconds before the show started, all right.
Speaker 2: Next on the JV Show, Graham says he has some bad news anyone that drinks a lot of caffeine coffee.
Speaker 7: I'm looking at you, gonna want to listen to this.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show on a Monday, I'm Selena and of Jess.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: According to some new research, how is this new? It's new.
Speaker 7: I'm reading it right here, so just trust me.
Speaker 4: Drinking large amounts of coffee or other caffeinated beverages can have some serious effects on your health. In this new study, that was determined that people that consistently drink more than or right around four hundred milligrams of caffeine daily see an increased risk for cardiovascular disease, hypertension, and other cardio vascular events.
Speaker 3: Oh, this ain't good.
Speaker 7: Those are not good.
Speaker 4: High blood pressure we know is one of those cardiovascular events is a substantial increase. It causes a substantial increase in all sorts of different other health related incidents. Now, look, four hundred milligrams of caffeine, and people are like, well, how much am I drinking?
Speaker 3: How much is?
Speaker 7: How much is in my cup of coffee?
Speaker 4: You know, your average cup of coffee probably has you know, sixty to ninety or whatever, And most people stop there one or two right well below that four hundred threshold. But there are a lot of people that do drink four hundred milligrams of caffeine or more, particularly with a lot of these new energy drinks that have two hundred or three hundred milligrams of pop and some people drink a couple of those a day.
Speaker 3: Well, how do you expect us to survive without it?
Speaker 4: Well, that's a good point, it says your body as your system becomes accustomed to this caffeine consumption this level, and then obviously you can you're drinking more and more and that only amplifies these negative effects. Now, Selena, I immediately thought of you, and a lot of people listening are in this same boat. But could you just tell me what your Starbucks, your daily Starbucks orders.
Speaker 2: It's a Venti ice browned sugar oat milk shaking espresso.
Speaker 3: Five shots.
Speaker 4: Five shots. Yeah, don't gloss over the don't bury the headline. Now five shots. Now I look that up. What is a shot of espresso? How much caffeine's in that?
Speaker 7: At Starbucks?
Speaker 4: And your five shots totals out to right around four hundred milligrams of caffeine. Now that's your one.
Speaker 3: That's just the coffee. That's just to get my day started.
Speaker 4: That's just your morning pick me up. And then you have a cup or two here after that, and then energy drink at home. So you're probably in the six to seven.
Speaker 3: How have I caffeine a day not exploded my heart yet?
Speaker 4: Well, I kind of I read this and I got a little worried about you.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, how do you expect us to go without it? Because it's true I didn't start out like this. You know, I was a beginner, just like Jess, you know, back in the day, starting with my little teeny tiny cup and that was it. Then you up that to two and then three. Throwing a red bull? Why not starts it in the afternoon.
Speaker 4: This says, with chronic consumption of caffeine and caffeinated drinks, The autonomous nervous system becomes sensitized to caffeine's effects, resulting in sustained elevation of heart rate and blood pressure over time. So you're resting, heart rate might be a lot higher and your blood pressure might be a lot higher than a normal person because it's built up over time as you've drank more and more caffeine.
Speaker 7: And do you notice now you injected straight into your veins?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Do you notice the difference when you maybe don't have like the Starbucks.
Speaker 10: Or when you minimize it for one day? Do you feel more tired?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do, but I also get to a point where I drink so much of it that I'm tired. Anyways, I do give my body like a break for one day, and.
Speaker 3: You're back at it, okay. Like I didn't have an under drink yesterday and I felt so healthy. I was like, look.
Speaker 4: At me right, thriving in betweeny twenty four, living my best life. Mean, you're gonna go through if you ever decided to, like just quit cold turkey, go through some school withdraw you go through actual withdrawals. Caffeine.
Speaker 3: Is you drink coffee every day.
Speaker 2: Not as much as me obviously, but have you tried to go without it for a day, and like, I can't.
Speaker 3: Even wake up fully.
Speaker 4: I just I'm at the point where I agree with you. Now. I drink a much smaller I have one thing, you know, I have twelve ounces of coffee or whatever it is.
Speaker 7: You know, that's maybe two cups in the morning, and that's it. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't have any caffeine outside of that the rest of the day. And there are some weekend mornings where I'll forget, you know, I don't make coffee or we don't go get it. And I'm fine, I'm fine, but maybe I do have like a dull headache or something. You know, you don't really notice. I don't really notice, Like, whoa, I'm terrible. But I think you at that high Dosageeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think I'm there yet.
Speaker 2: That I went to the doctor recently and they they did all my blood pressure stuff and harbring it.
Speaker 3: It was fine normal, Yeah, okay, Well that's good.
Speaker 8: So and you did cut back on some energy drinks.
Speaker 3: I still keep a stash at home.
Speaker 7: Sweet kid, She's so precious.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Today's hot is trending.
Speaker 1: Is coming the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine, the baby number one hit music station. It's the JV Show. Here, I'm Selena and I'm just happy Monday.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 12: JV's show is Henry from Pittsburgh. Hey, I just want to speak on that coffee thing that you were talking about. And you get worried about Selena with all the stuff that she drinks.
Speaker 3: But uh, I don't have to.
Speaker 12: Worry about it too much for her because she has no cardio. Just choking, man, You'll have a good day.
Speaker 7: Why he's saying you don't have a heart, Selena?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow the shade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, here's the thing. And I that's okay. I used to not and then I grew one. Yes she has, Yeah, so I have one now. Still size is too small, but it's there. It's there, just a lot smaller than the average person.
Speaker 4: And that person that talk back if you didn't. He was referencing a new research showing that people that drank four hundred milligrams of caffeine a day or more there's a greater increase of cardiovascular events and some other health related problems. In Seleno's way, a thresholds what a little bit way love that.
Speaker 13: God, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: In the Bay, football fans blasting Simone Biles. Simon just cannot catch a break. So her Man is an NFL player, so can she.
Speaker 4: Catch a break? She just won Olympic gold medals.
Speaker 3: Old time, I know.
Speaker 2: And even then people still had something to say about her relationship about him holding the metal that they're always gonna have something there.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of critique that come up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway, so her Man is an NFL player, right, and so on Saturday, she went to his game wearing her green Bay Packers jacket, even though he plays for the Bears. What the jacket had several shots of he's the safety and they had like it was like him all over the jacket and it had a big Packer's.
Speaker 3: Logo on the shoulder of it.
Speaker 2: He played for the Packers last season before leaving as a free agent and signing a two year deal with the Bears earlier this year.
Speaker 3: So instead of getting a new jacket made and wrapping the team he currently plays for, she still wore the old one. And a lot of fans are like.
Speaker 7: Are you doing?
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 2: And a lot of fans are like, obviously she wants to support her man, but like even this, you're not even You're not even paying attention to the fact that this is like one of the oldest football rivalries like ever.
Speaker 4: You know, Packers and the Bears hate each other, hate each other. That is one of the most storied rivalries in the NFL. Those two teams hate each other. You don't dare where the other team?
Speaker 3: Why would she do that?
Speaker 8: I don't know, but I'm so I'm looking at the picture because we do have it up at JB Morning Show.
Speaker 10: That's our Instagram going now.
Speaker 3: And is the tag still on it?
Speaker 10: Or does she just have something hanging on her wrist?
Speaker 3: Do you see that? Let me see? Let me like, is that the tag?
Speaker 4: Okay? At least this jacket's not green and gold, you know, Blacker's.
Speaker 2: Colors, obnoxious colors. It's like a gray white, very neutral.
Speaker 4: You have to really look at But I do see. I can see the Green Bay Packers. I see the picture of I'm wearing a Green Bay Packer's helmet.
Speaker 3: Right, and there is a logo there on the shoulder area, and she.
Speaker 8: Can easily get like a really nice custom jacket like all of the other ladies do for a man.
Speaker 3: I would be embarrassed. I would be so embarrassed.
Speaker 4: It is a cool jacket. I understand when you're like, your man's not that good in football.
Speaker 7: He's bounced around.
Speaker 4: He is bouncing around different teams, and you're like, come on, I just got this cool jacket and I can't even wear it because now you're on another team.
Speaker 3: It would be hard to keep track.
Speaker 4: I guess, yeah, but you don't. I mean that's like, oh, I forgot, I'm wearing my like my husband's on the Dodgers.
Speaker 7: Now I'm gonna wear my Giants gear. They're like, no, you don't do that. Yeah, that's it's the same type of rivalry.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see about the Paris trailer fire? Yes, yeah, so parent the Paris trailer fire. Uh huh yeah, not in Paris, France, Paris, Hilton.
Speaker 8: She was.
Speaker 2: She was shooting her new video for her song bad Bitch Academy on Friday, but her trailer like Toad's caught on fire and just like burned down. Saddest part is Graham. Yeah, there were multiple custom designer looks created for the video, and they were all destroyed.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was this one ensemble that was like litter and it was totally given bad beat and I was gonna wear it to the Academy.
Speaker 1: Academy.
Speaker 3: Was she supposed to be sliving? Know anymore?
Speaker 2: She said, sadly, an accidental fire broke out my trailer on the stead of my music video today.
Speaker 3: As heartbreak is as heartbreaking as it is.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I'm so thankful everyone is safe, and I'm incredibly grateful for the amazing support I have around me.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's not like this is your house, like with your kitten inside.
Speaker 4: This is a trailer you don't even own that the production company probably owns. And yeah, you lost a couple of bottle waters in there and some clothes. Relax, well, me, she said, She just said, my new song is so fire that it burned down half the set.
Speaker 3: At least that would respect that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Make a joke out, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 7: All Right?
Speaker 4: We're gonna talk later about Jess's experience going to one of the final Bay Bridge series games ever between the Giants and A's but let's quickly get get you caught up on what happened in those games. On Saturday of the A's took Game one of the series one U two to nothing.
Speaker 7: I believe I wrote two to one.
Speaker 4: I think it was two to nothing, which, if you are a Giants fan, any postseason hopes we might have had quickly evaporating with each and every loss to an inferior opponent. I'm sorry, Giants fans not looking good. But yesterday the Giants did get the win, and in very fitting fashion for an end of an era of this story Bay Area of rivalry. It took ten innings Giants homer twice though in the tenth to beat the A's four to two, and it wasn't without drama. A's ended up in the bottom of the tenth, loading the bases before three consecutive strikeouts unfortunately, and the game ended. So they split the series, which is kind of in my mind, a fitting way.
Speaker 7: Oakland you get one, Giants, we get one.
Speaker 4: Now we go our separate ways and the yeah, Sacramento, Las Vegas A's of Oakland are going their separate way.
Speaker 3: Really separate way, so sad.
Speaker 7: So we are going to talk about justin you you went on Saturday?
Speaker 3: Yes, so I went.
Speaker 10: Yeah when the Giants lost?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you saw the lost.
Speaker 3: We'll be talking more about that this morning.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine, Baldy for nine, the base Umber one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selena Room and I'm justsed, what the bleep? Where you can win a JV show? Chuck Mug as always going to be the very first person a guest Today's bleeped out word. If you've never played before, we really encourage you to play today. This could be the first day. And how crazy it would it be if you actually want the Chuck Mug So leave those guesses on the talkback mic on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Like I said, first person to get it right wins. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 8: Would it bother you if your boyfriend met up with his more than once a month and he.
Speaker 10: Never asked you to come with him.
Speaker 3: M I don't know what the word is, but yes, it would bother me.
Speaker 7: Of course it would. I'm shot all right, think about that bleeped out word?
Speaker 4: Think about it and like Selena said, then leave us your guests on the iHeartRadio app on the talk back, leave us your name, your city because we want to shout you out and where you're from, and then your guests and you got to be the very first correct answer though. Okay to win that JV.
Speaker 3: Show, Chuck Mug and you want one, get him in. Now we're playing some guesses next. Okay, really quick before we go back to.
Speaker 8: What the bleep you guys, The Weekend's Horror Experience is returning to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studio.
Speaker 3: This is so cool.
Speaker 7: You've be wearing that red jacket and the bandages.
Speaker 8: Probably because he is not like go of that. I mean, it's not him actually there, but it's one of the haunted.
Speaker 10: Houses that's there.
Speaker 3: I think this is so cool.
Speaker 8: No, I'm actually so sad that I haven't gotten the chance to experience Universal Horror Nights, but it's on my bucket list.
Speaker 2: I mean, this might be because you know how the Weekends, you know, it's been like a trilogy, was his last two albums and then the final ones and to be coming out. So this might be I hope not, but it might be the last year that he does this at Universal Studios.
Speaker 4: So and you're just wandering around in a dimlylit space and they just play the weekends music because that would be my nightmare.
Speaker 10: They do play his music during the Haunted House.
Speaker 7: Yet I couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: Let's get back. What's the bleep?
Speaker 2: Where you can win a JV show chug mug if and only if you are the first person a guest today's bleeped out word?
Speaker 3: In case you missed it, here's today's clip.
Speaker 8: Would it bother you if your boyfriend met up with this more than once a month and he never asked you to come with him?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 3: What is that bleeped out word?
Speaker 2: Leave those guesses on the talk bag mic on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Let's run through some of them now.
Speaker 12: Good morning j One from Oakland.
Speaker 4: I guess for the belief that word is his best friend?
Speaker 6: All right, let me know, guys, his best mind.
Speaker 3: Good guess.
Speaker 4: We'll answer that, ladies, Would that bother you? Your your man wants to meet up with his best friend like once a month?
Speaker 3: No, that's fine.
Speaker 7: It sounds like it's not that often until it happens.
Speaker 2: And I'm never allowed to come ever, I forgot about that part.
Speaker 3: You're right, bothered me?
Speaker 7: I knew it.
Speaker 3: Hi, it's Jennifer from Sibaca. Good morning, Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: I think the word is mom, have a good day his mom.
Speaker 4: All right, that's the most popular guests this morning. And let's discuss ladies. Your man wants to meet up with his mom. Just that's just them, not you're not included once a month.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't mind. I'm big on family, So you do you. I'll meet up with my mom too.
Speaker 7: They're talking smack about you the entire.
Speaker 2: Oh well then, I mean, I'm gonna have a recording device in his pocket.
Speaker 7: Got it?
Speaker 4: Got it from Saturn.
Speaker 3: And my guess is, let's.
Speaker 4: Talk about that.
Speaker 3: No second, I'll massage you.
Speaker 10: You don't need anybody else to massage you.
Speaker 4: Wait, well, okay, look, I've never had a professional massage before, and everyone's like, you're missing out. You don't know what you're missing out on?
Speaker 7: The best.
Speaker 4: You need to get one. But you mean to tell me that if I was going regularly, that that's a no.
Speaker 10: It sounds a little suspicious. If you don't want me to come with you, why don't need to.
Speaker 3: Go to you? What are you hiding?
Speaker 4: Couple's massages are too expensive? We got kids, we don't have time, Like, what are we gonna do with the kids. I gotta go by myself.
Speaker 7: Once a month. No, it does seem sketchy. It does seem sketchy.
Speaker 3: All right, Continue to leave your guests.
Speaker 2: Is on the talk back Mike on the iHeart Apple play more of them coming up here or now it's Billie Eilish, Birds of a Feather, doja cat here on Wildity for Night, the base number one hit music station.
Speaker 3: The JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm Jess, Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: I thanks so much for hanging out with the JV Show. All right, so we're playing what the bleeper you can win a JV Show Chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word. As always, that talkback Mike on the free iHeart app is.
Speaker 3: Where you leave your guesses. And in case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 8: Would it bother you if your boyfriend met up with his more than once a month and he never asked you to come with him?
Speaker 3: Probably? Probably? All right? So what is that leaped out word? Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Good Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Sergio from Rough Carolina and I think the word is chiropractor.
Speaker 5: Once a month we have to get adjusted, guiropractor.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I don't want to go.
Speaker 10: I'm traumatized by the chiropractor.
Speaker 4: Sergia, thank you for leaving that. Talk back from North Carolina. I checked again, updates, updates, standings. JV show number one in North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Thank you, oh thank you. Good morning JVS show. This is Amanda from Nevado. Is the guess client, have a great day?
Speaker 4: What kind of game? You don't need to know? I have to go meet up with a client? No, you don't, and once a month we like to.
Speaker 3: Meet Why does that sound just so old?
Speaker 4: It's a little too vague.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna need some splicit bags.
Speaker 5: From Richmond. And I guess that the word would be baby mama.
Speaker 4: That's been a very popular guest this morning, a lot of people guessing baby mama. You guys said earlier, you're all about family. What are you talking about?
Speaker 10: Like, are they meeting up to drop the kids off? Or are they meeting up without the kids?
Speaker 4: And why can't I go they're meeting up for drinks. I'm kidding. I mean that's I mean their family. They will be forever linked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't have to like hang out with them.
Speaker 4: I didn't say they were at beat ups like grabbing a pine?
Speaker 10: Why can't I come?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Makes it awkward?
Speaker 4: Wow, yo yo yo yo yo. Jacob from the South Bay, My guess is therapist. That's one.
Speaker 3: All right, here's today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 8: Would it bother you if your boyfriend met up with his therapist more than once a month and he never asked you to come with him.
Speaker 4: I don't think that there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 7: He wants to work on himself.
Speaker 3: I would want to know what they're talking about, though you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of problems stem from you, but I always meet upset about where he's going without you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, understandable, Fine, don't smother me. Probably need therapy, but I want to know what's being said about me.
Speaker 4: It's probably some relationship, but what if it's legitimately just about them? Mental health is.
Speaker 3: Very important, very important?
Speaker 14: You do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't be upset, but I want to go over once in a while.
Speaker 8: And you'd kind of wonder, like, oh, they're you know, they're seeing each other more and more often.
Speaker 10: Am I like doing my doing some something wrong?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 10: Like what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yes you are, that's why he needs the therapy.
Speaker 4: Ask you some shoutouts, first and foremost to our buddy Jacob from the South bears.
Speaker 11: Up jab Yo yo yo yo yo yo Yo Jacob the Sun.
Speaker 4: I'm enjoyed that new JB show chug Mu. Now. Look a lot of people playing a guests this morning.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys for riding with us on this Monday morning.
Speaker 4: We know it's Monday. It's difficult, but not that many people came with the correct answer this morning. Our buddy James and Clovis had it. So did TJ at Livermore. Well, so DJ and Dan and Dublin had it correct. And I think that's about it really, And there were a lot, a lot. That's a clean sweep by the fellas. Though, if you're wanting to see the official scoreboard, good job. We got James, TJ, Dan, and Jacob all with the correct answer. Ladies where you at?
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: So many ladies, you have, so many ladies play today just didn't have the correct answer. So tomorrow it'll be the ladies day.
Speaker 3: Yep, tomorrow's your day, all right?
Speaker 2: Thank you everyone for playing, Like Graham said, tomorrow morning seven o five given her the chance to win a JV Show chug mug.
Speaker 3: Also, Jacob, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you that chug mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, happy Monday. We are commercial free by the way.
Speaker 7: I'm Alina, I'm Graham, and I'm Jess.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones. Let me see here Wildney for nine. Hi.
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 10: Him?
Speaker 3: Hey? Kim, Happy Monday? Oh, how is the weekend? What'd you do?
Speaker 8: It was good?
Speaker 15: It was just spend time with the family.
Speaker 8: First weekend from cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's always good. All right, Kim.
Speaker 2: So you were on to play the JD Show up Nope game for your chance to win a Chrome book.
Speaker 3: Now is this for you? Do you have a student in your house? Yeah?
Speaker 15: I've got two boys.
Speaker 11: It's got to be for.
Speaker 2: One of them.
Speaker 3: All right. Oh, this is going to be a tough one, it is.
Speaker 4: We'll let you worry about that first.
Speaker 3: Very true. Let's that's right. Let's get there, all right. So we're going to ask you four tribute questions.
Speaker 2: You get three correct, and the chromebook is yours.
Speaker 3: Question number one what is the statue of liberty holding in her right hand? Plame? Yeah, yeah, sure, why not, let's go.
Speaker 4: I was doing that as you said that question.
Speaker 7: I was. And she's got the tablet or something in not an iPad.
Speaker 3: I was like, whoa ahead of her time?
Speaker 7: Georging the others?
Speaker 4: All right? Question number two, how many regular season games do teams in the NFL play? Currently?
Speaker 3: Seventeen?
Speaker 15: Ye?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, who knows.
Speaker 1: That I do?
Speaker 4: But that's kind of a tricky question. Sorry, used to be sixteen?
Speaker 3: Really that fourteen? I would have missed that one completely, good job, can't write. Question number three?
Speaker 2: What kind of animal was the dodo which is now extinct?
Speaker 4: Oh? Man, the dodo? Take a guess.
Speaker 3: Sorry, it was a bird.
Speaker 4: The dodo bird quit being such a dodo.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's why it went extinct.
Speaker 4: That's why I went extinct. It wasn't very smart, all right? Question number one? Question number four? On continent? Would you find the Amazon River?
Speaker 3: You need this one? South America?
Speaker 7: A good job.
Speaker 8: Just got a chromba glat.
Speaker 10: That was like a breeze for you. I know it's a Monday.
Speaker 3: How how are you functioning?
Speaker 8: And I play every day? And I was like, oh, I've got to call in one of these days. Oh, yes, I'm glad I did.
Speaker 7: Now today was that day?
Speaker 3: Well, congratulations, I'm gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 15: Okay, great, all right, hang on.
Speaker 3: Kim Ah. That was good Graham to have some shout out.
Speaker 4: We do, We've got, we've got some shout outs. Moms are back in my d MS. As you can imagine. I got one, says hey, Graham, sending you an invite to request for a shout out. Okay, I'll accept a calendar, accept the invite for the requests for your shoutout. Could you please please please.
Speaker 7: Says in Sabrina Carpenter voice.
Speaker 4: Could you please please please, little sucker, give my almost nine year old son Axel a shout out on Monday, August nineteenth, for his birthday.
Speaker 7: Anytime between seven fifteen to eight am. We're close enough.
Speaker 4: I'm usually driving both my kids off to school and daycare drop off. During that time.
Speaker 7: We listen to the JV Show every single morning.
Speaker 3: PS.
Speaker 4: You are his favorite.
Speaker 7: But who gives a fartart? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Bless you hearting. That is from b Row. So happy happy birthday to Axel today. Hope you have a great day. One more mom and my dams. He says, Hey, Graham, could you wish my son Arturo a happy seventh birthday on August fourteenth? Mom, shegot your birthday, she said, I accidentally slid into the wrong DMS. Oh no, so we missed it. We love listening before school, Love Mommy, Poppy, Tonio and Lo Low. So happy belated birthday, Arturo, because your mom's out there sliding into some strange dudes dms not mine boos the fart.
Speaker 2: Well, happy, happy belated. All right, Today's hottes Try is coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, The.
Speaker 3: JV Show Commercial free. I'm Selena and hi JV Show.
Speaker 5: This is Etho again from Richmond. I just wanted to give a shout out to my husband Oscar. We have our anniversary today fourteen years together and we just got married last Saturday in Prosato, Mexico, and I just want to tell them thank you for all those fourteen years that we've been together. They've been awesome with our two kids, and I love you so much.
Speaker 4: Base Ah, that's their happy anniversary, and congrats on the WAI.
Speaker 7: That's exciting.
Speaker 2: Well, give the fourteen years what took so long. Wow, she seems like a cat. She should have done it a lot sooner, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That's a good point.
Speaker 13: God, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today and trending.
Speaker 8: A sponsored by Mancy Niez was a Mancinias World for Labor Day sales event.
Speaker 10: Or visit sleepworld dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, So the constant dragging of Blake Lively is not stopping anytime soon.
Speaker 4: Are you here for it?
Speaker 3: I am here. I think it's justified. I think it's justified.
Speaker 2: So ever since her new movie It Ends with Us, came out, and ever since we've heard about her feuding with her co star and the director of the film, Justin Baldoni, all of these main girl moments have been resurfacing. So here's just some of the latest. You may have seen this interview go viral last week. It's from her Norwegian journalist. She shared the Blake Lively interview that she did from twenty sixteen, and it made headlines because she said this specific interview made her want to quit her job. It was so traumatizing. So in case you missed it. Here's a clip from that interview.
Speaker 3: First of all, congrats on your little bom. Let me just give some context. This is twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Blake Lively had just announced that she and Ryan Reynold are expecting their second child together.
Speaker 11: First of all, congrats on your little bom.
Speaker 3: Congrats on your little bump.
Speaker 5: Did you guys love wearing those kind of close state Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know we'retting digital talk.
Speaker 4: About the clothes, but I wonder if they would ask the men about the clothes.
Speaker 3: She just had this awful attitude the entire time.
Speaker 2: So now the journalist the one who said, congrats, you know, Blake on your little bump there, and Blake sarcastically said, well, congrats on your bump too.
Speaker 4: I can't figure that part out.
Speaker 2: Well, she's saying what nobody knew was that when Blake said that, it had hit her like a bullet because she was struggling with infertility.
Speaker 3: Blake was no the interviewer.
Speaker 4: Oh yikes, yes, yeah, that makes that comment even rougher.
Speaker 8: I know, yeah, I guess, I just I can't understand why Blake would have been would have found that like offensive. To try to come back at the interviewer and I guess throw.
Speaker 3: You're the one that announced your.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's when you find out somebody is expecting. Congrats. That's the number one word that's spoken following somebody's pregnancy announcement.
Speaker 3: Congrats.
Speaker 2: There's other clips research seeing where Blake Lively is using a transgender slur. There's even talk now that Blake Lively played a role in Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johanson getting a divorce. So if you don't know this story, Blake and Ryan met on the set of Green lanternlet Johanson.
Speaker 3: They were married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he meets Blake Lively. They're shooting Green Lantern together, and she was in another relationship. She was dating Penn Badgeley, the creepy guy from you on that book.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so they're dating.
Speaker 3: And then and then and they end up breaking up and we all know they're together and have kids. Now whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, there's a writer who works for Vice and Glamour, like these really big publications who tweeted just the other day. Fun facts. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds hooked up when Ryan was still married and they were hold up in a New Orleans hotel room during Green Lantern.
Speaker 3: That's where they were filming.
Speaker 2: She said, US Weekly had discovered this, and we heard about this at events and how Ryan and Blake's team's threats squashed the story and that's why they were never able to run with it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Look, I watched that. I watched that interview that you played a you know, a clip from earlier, and I just found her so unlikable in there, which is kind of opposite to the impression I had, because I think they do a really good job Ryan Reynolds sort of controlling their image and they always have this hilarious banter on social media, the marriage and everything and their kids and everything's so perfect. And you watch that and like, whoa, I do not want to be friends with her.
Speaker 2: I don't want to tie everything back to Taylor Swift, but like, how has how have swifties not jumped in here? Like, uh, Taylor, this is your bestie? What's going on with her?
Speaker 7: Oh? That's right, they are best You can have.
Speaker 3: A mean girl bestie. You're Taylor Swift?
Speaker 7: Interesting? You know, silence is noticeable.
Speaker 8: Yeah, before this, I had never seen a Blake Lively interview before, at least not when I paid attention. To it, and now that I'm watching them, I'm.
Speaker 10: Like, wow, how are we first? How are we just finding out that she's a mean girl?
Speaker 3: Now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I didn't even mention, you know, all the recent interviews on this press tour for this new new film where they're asking her about, you know, all these serious topics like domestic violence, which is prevalent in the movie she's starring in, and she's like laughing it off, like it's just bad.
Speaker 3: It's a really bad.
Speaker 7: Look.
Speaker 4: It makes you look at the feud that she's having with the director a little differently. Yeah, because a lot of people, and I think even us on the show were kind of quick maybe it's more his fault.
Speaker 7: And then now you're like, well, it seems like maybe she's the tough one to work with, Graham.
Speaker 3: What do you have?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: The Niners had their second preseason game yesterday at Levi's. They're hosting the Saints, and in typical preseason fashion, pretty much all the stars sat this one out. That was except for quarterback Brock Purty, perty played the first three series for the Niners, and without the playmakers on the field with them, it didn't look great. Party went two for six for just eleven yards, and then nearly threw a really bad pick that was luckily broken up by the niners backup tight end. The Niners went on to win the game sixteen to ten. That was largely because of backup quarterback Josh Dobbs. But the prety critics seem to feast on any opportunity that he shows, any glimpse of just being a success as a product of the system he plays in and the talent he's surrounded by. And to that, I say, talk to the butt, Talk to the butt. This is preseason. The preseason is meaningless.
Speaker 7: Party is gonna be just fine. The Niners will be just fine.
Speaker 4: Okay, uh, Party will undoubtedly be better than whatever quarterback you're rooting for, which is probably Gardner Minshew, who was just named the Raiders starting quarterback.
Speaker 3: Who is that? Oh?
Speaker 4: Just this is this dude that bounces around into the backup day Gardner Minshew Raiders. I feel so bad for DeVante Adams terrible. Anyways, Next up for the Niners is the Raiders. They're gonna play each other this Friday in the third and final preseason game in Las Vegas. That should be a good one.
Speaker 3: Oh God, that means we're gonna get a bunch of Raiders talk back, even though the preseason Graham, all right, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Next on the JV Show, let's talk a little more sports, because the Bay Bridge series.
Speaker 3: The last one ever, it's all done. What was this weekend, Jess, you were there. I want to see how it was. It's next here on.
Speaker 1: The JV Show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena and I'm Jess.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about people sharing Blake Lively mean girl moments online. The dragging is I don't see it stopping anytime.
Speaker 4: Anytime gets a snowball rolling downhill, it's picking up steam.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning you guys.
Speaker 16: I'm listening to your talk about Blake Lively and I must be hella old because I remember years ago after the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants that apparently she was not a nice girl. And now it's like all popping up to make me realize how old I freaking am. The only reason she's even irrelevant is because of her husband.
Speaker 3: Have a good one, Wow, I agree.
Speaker 4: I'm just looking up Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants to see, Yeah, she was in there.
Speaker 2: I never watched that. I never watched Gossip Girl. The only thing I've ever seen Blake Lively in was The Town. Do you guy remember that movie of Ben Affleck.
Speaker 8: I haven't seen any that's sound familiar.
Speaker 2: You've probably seen it. Came out like twenty ten, I think. But yeah, Blake.
Speaker 3: Lively, we're learning a lot about her. Nothing none of it's good.
Speaker 4: Not good, No, rij.
Speaker 3: So how was how was the weekend you went to?
Speaker 10: It was fun. I went to the A's game.
Speaker 4: Wait, you mean the Giants game.
Speaker 8: Giants A's game, last Battle one of the last battles.
Speaker 7: Katy was at Oakland, so you can say it was the A's game.
Speaker 8: But you guys, So we get to the where we were toilgating, right, we get there.
Speaker 10: The first drink that they offered me was a bloody Mary, which I was very happy about.
Speaker 4: I loved playing great for a tailgate, right, so it was great for Monday morning.
Speaker 7: I'd have one right now.
Speaker 10: I know it sounds refreshing. I'm always down for one.
Speaker 8: But you should have seen the look on my face, you guys, when I heard them say that it was with pickled a spara.
Speaker 4: Guess juice, what they added as an ingredient.
Speaker 8: Yes, I don't even know that people made it with that, but as you if you didn't listen to Friday's show podcasted.
Speaker 3: But I had to.
Speaker 4: Spin the chug wheel and it landed onisparagus juice stuff was gross.
Speaker 8: So the PTSD kicked in right then and there. I was like, I can't escape.
Speaker 3: This is what the hell is hilarious?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: I never heard Graham used the bartend They used pickled asparagus juice for drinks.
Speaker 4: You can put all kinds of stuff in a bloody Marry, that's what's great out. You can throw the kitchen sink at it, Worcester sauce, you know. You can put lemon juice, you can put the you know, hall of panion, whatever you want there. Add everything in there.
Speaker 7: It makes it, It makes it better.
Speaker 4: I'd never really I've had I've had a pickle asparagus spear in a bloody Mary before, but I've never seen anyone pour the juice in there.
Speaker 7: That's new.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I texted just to see how her stomach was doing after Friday, because again she did the chrug a huge glass of the pickled asparagus juice, and she said it felt like that ray gun rag dancer was doing her whole routine in her stomach.
Speaker 3: I was like, was STU just a wreck for the rest of the day.
Speaker 8: It's so bad For maybe a few you hours. Right after I chugged it, my stomach was burning so bad. I was actually getting a little concerned because I was like, is.
Speaker 10: The burning gonna stop? Or should I seek medical help?
Speaker 4: Wow, that's always a good thing after you played the chug wheel? Should I seek medical help?
Speaker 3: Which do I have?
Speaker 2: Paramedic sound standby? Just the future future chug Wheel games Friday, Yeah, twenty.
Speaker 10: That was the worst one that I have.
Speaker 8: Even the clam juice was better, and that's yeah.
Speaker 3: The clam juice like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was disgusting while I was drinking it, but after I was fine. The asparagus juice my like, I felt like my esophagus or everything going down to my stomach was just on fire.
Speaker 3: Vinegar. We probably shouldn't have made her drink that.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? She lost fair and square and had to spin the whelan asparagus juice. You can't unspin the wheel.
Speaker 2: But shouldn't we be like diluting it or something? No, it doesn't seem safe.
Speaker 4: This is the JV show.
Speaker 3: What are we gonna add next?
Speaker 7: Acid like kind of bad idea.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yeah, the game.
Speaker 8: The game was great, you know, lots of fun, but it was just so sad, you guys, to see all of the posters that people had, you know, as fans, saying that they were gonna miss like all of the memories that they made their nostalgia collar. Our friend's family has been doing a tailgate yearly for over twenty five years, and so they bums me out. Yeah, they were talking about it, and I was like, dang, that's so sad, Like our friend has been has been doing those tailgates since he was a little kid, and now like it's all gonna end. It was just it was heartbreaking, it really was. So Hopefully we're able to convince them to now switch it over to to the Giants Stadium so that we can continue the tailgates, but it's just it might not be the same for them.
Speaker 4: It won't. It's such a big piece of Bay Area like culture and history that we're losing. Shame on you, Oakland A's ownership, Shame on you. Like this is it's so that's such a like the Bay Area. The Bay Area doesn't have room for two baseball teams. I mean, come on, would you rather speak one to Vegas Sacramento?
Speaker 3: Would you rather those fans convert to becoming Giants fans or would you be okay with them being like, Look, as much as it sucks that they're they're leaving, I have to stay loyal to that brand.
Speaker 7: I never know how.
Speaker 4: To feel, I because I haven't had this happen to me. But I feel like if my team and I said this when the Raiders left, if my team was bailing out of me like that, I'm done with them.
Speaker 7: I'm going to find a new team.
Speaker 4: Now. That is not the sentiment that all fans have. Some did, Some are like, you're bailing on me, I'm done. A lot of fans stuck with the team, And I don't know, because I've been through it. It would be hard. I couldn't imagine like not rooting for the Niners, like you know, I've been rooting for them since birth, so it would be strange. But I would be so so I feel so scorned and so upset that the team left that I think I'd be that mad that I'd switch and I find a new team.
Speaker 7: Now that's not saying I don't. I could never then go for my.
Speaker 4: Rival team, Like if the Giants left, would I adopt the A's No, I think I'd be like a Milwaukee Brewers or something, you know what I mean, just to like disassociate with.
Speaker 10: All of it.
Speaker 2: But I feel for the fans who have been fans, you know, for generations, you know what I mean, because it's.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like you can't just switch.
Speaker 10: You can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you have any thoughts that talk back. Mike is always open on the iHeart app. Next on the JV show, Graham, the Washing Chicken Debate is back.
Speaker 4: Yes it is nine the JV Show.
Speaker 1: On Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: Four nine Wildity for nine, the Bay number one music station. We were just talking about the final Bay Bridge series ever.
Speaker 7: Ye, So don.
Speaker 15: Nda from NAPA. I just wanted to say, my husband and my daughter and I all went to the Battle of the Bay game yesterday. She's almost fifteen and it was her very first game, so really big game for her to go to. I think actually my husband was even more excited than she was. But we were on the third baseline.
Speaker 4: We had great season.
Speaker 15: We were surrounded by the best crowd. Everybody was just chanting and cheering, and I would say it was like fifty giants at the.
Speaker 3: End of that game. Damn it, we almost got them.
Speaker 15: It was a good one.
Speaker 4: It was an excited It was an exciting game. I think there was like thirty two thousand there. I was bummed I didn't get to go. Would have been a really cool, you know, kind of milestone game to go to, something that you'd remember for a long time. Yeah. And Jane, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Bittersweet, Jess, you looked good. It is your photo from home. You go to our instagram. JV Morning Show. I love the hat. Thanks Grammy A fan of like bucket hats? Are you? Was it you that was always ripping on it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh I like them. It was a fuzzy orange one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me see it.
Speaker 8: Oh, I got I got some compliments.
Speaker 2: We're also talking about the A's leaving and how, you know, how are fans feeling these days? And Graham you said, you know, I you know, it's not my team, so I can't really relate, although you do feel for the fans, but now that you've never experienced, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if I would bail out of my team if they left, I don't know. My gut tells me I would, but I don't know. I've been the been, you know, experienced it.
Speaker 7: Hey Graham, you have experienced it.
Speaker 4: It's found the Niners left the CD. I have several friends who are or where Niner fans, and they left that team because yeah, they don't play in as F anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what it feels like.
Speaker 4: And if you say you don't, you're not a real.
Speaker 1: S F fan.
Speaker 4: What whoa a single? Niners are open eight eight eight three three three nine four nine. Oh give us a call if you stopped being a forty nine er fan when they left this when they left to see or leave us a talkback please on the free iHeart Radio, because you do.
Speaker 7: Not having several friends that stuff.
Speaker 4: There's not one single person.
Speaker 7: That was like, I'm gonna start cheering for.
Speaker 4: The Minnesota Vikings now that the team moved from Look, nobody has railed against the move more than me. I went to my very first game at Levi's last season, my very first No one was more offended by that move. I hate that move. The forty nine ers never should have left the city, but they did not leave the Bay Area, and I did not renounce my fandom. So I'm sorry if that is being a clown, but it is not. Phone lines open. I got to hear from one person that was like, I gave up on the Niners because they moved.
Speaker 3: Get out of here, I know, or leave a talk back.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Selenam and I'm just we just played a talk back from do.
Speaker 3: We remember his name?
Speaker 16: Graham?
Speaker 7: I don't think he said his name.
Speaker 3: Okay, we played a talkback from some guy calling Graham a clown and he claims listen to this.
Speaker 2: He claims that he has several friends who quit being Niner fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, slop.
Speaker 2: So we're like, really, if anyone else like that has happened, anyone, did you stop being a Niners fan for that reason, leave us talk back, give us a call.
Speaker 3: We did get one talk back. That guy is a clown. We don't need him as a Niner fan. Have a good day, guys.
Speaker 4: He's clearly not he's clearly not not a Niner fan, most likely Raider fan, not a shot at Raider fans.
Speaker 7: But there's no way that guy was an actual Niner fans Niner fans.
Speaker 3: All right, so we did get one call.
Speaker 2: Let's go to We're about to go to Mike and San Jose, who didn't quit being a Niner fan for their move, but he went from Raiders to Niners. Good morning, Mike and San Jose.
Speaker 14: Hey, good morning guys. Graham, cheety, jess Alina, how you guys doing?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 10: Great?
Speaker 2: Thanks for being on. So you made the jump? Why did you decide to not support the Raiders after their move?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 14: Man, it was heartbreaking for me when they left Oakland. But you know, I is so mad and hurt. You know, they left our area, you know, after already leaving once before. And you know, I have a ten year old daughter and she likes the Niners. So I took her to a game one time at Levi's and you know what, I just found out that I'm really a fan of football and I couldn't go with a lifetime without supporting our local team.
Speaker 4: There you go, we'll like that. Welcome aboard. We're glad that, we're glad to have you. The room for everybody over here have fun. I mean I know that. Like they're Raider fans listening right now, and they're like you got to be kidding me. This guy became a Niner fan, But who cares. It's sports. We take this stuff a little too seriously.
Speaker 7: Like, just have fun. You bring your kids to a game, it's fun.
Speaker 2: Hey, Mike, thank you so much for being on. You have a great rest of your day there. Yeah, and I hope that happens with with with like the A's fans, you know, if you want to jump.
Speaker 3: Look, I get if you want to stick with the A's. I think that's totally fine in some cases.
Speaker 2: But if you want to just hop on over to the Giant side, we need more than happy to have you, bar whatever, come into the city watch a game.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be if.
Speaker 4: You're somebody that likes going to baseball games, I mean, that's now now your option. I mean, Sacramento is close enough for a little while, but then Vegas right no farther.
Speaker 2: And I hope you know that Giants fans, we've had your back the entire time as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't want I don't think there's any Giants fan out there that's happy the A's or not at all like that.
Speaker 7: That makes no sense, right, all right.
Speaker 2: We are going to get to the chicken washing debates. There's also a viral story from over the weekend. There's a woman who says she got rejected from this job she was applying for because she showed up to the interview wearing something that they deemed inappropriate. I want to ask what you think, Graham. There also is a poll on our Instagram at JV Morning Show. It's all next here on Wild.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: In the JV Show, I'm Selina Groom and Tess.
Speaker 9: What's up JVS Show, It's Vince from Dublin. I am half of Vince and Olivia from Dublin. We just won our first Chug Mug last month Ug Mug. Today is Olivia's first day of second grade. Could you guys give her a shout out? We want to wish her a happy first day of school and let her know that we love her. If you could play this around eight thirty today, she'd be in the car at that time on her way to school with Lobby.
Speaker 6: All right, thanks, have a great day, Oh great.
Speaker 4: Bay, Happy birthday, Levi woo woo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One more talkback. This one's about our photos from home, which if you have not checked out.
Speaker 3: They're on Instagram. JV Morning Show, make sure you're following us.
Speaker 11: Happy Monday, JV Show. It's like you're without the haircut.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at the photos from home.
Speaker 11: Selena, beautiful family, Graham, do that bicep? Tricep is popping. I don't know why you're just pointing at the slab. But oh well, but Jess, everyone look at Jess's picture. You look great, Jess, by the way, but look at those stairs and then zoom into the Oh my god, the man under her chairs. Dude, I've seen ruins in better shape in Mexico than that coliseum. What is going on with that place?
Speaker 7: I've really gotten that bad.
Speaker 4: Look at you look at justice picture that newman looked.
Speaker 7: Under her seat.
Speaker 4: You're seeing the gravel, the aggregate of the concretes come out from so many years.
Speaker 7: In neglect, that's true. And the stairs.
Speaker 3: Was falling apart.
Speaker 4: I didn't know it was this bad. I haven't been there for years.
Speaker 3: Cats.
Speaker 4: What about the possums? Did you see any possums? Was there one running on the field? By chance?
Speaker 3: I didn't see one. I was hoping to.
Speaker 4: In the How is it this bad? How is your chair even Oh, maybe it's a good thing they're getting a new stadium.
Speaker 2: I mean, of course it should be there and should be here, I know. All right, So the chicken washing debate is back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, major debate brewing right now because this influencer, Nara Smith. Are you guys familiar with her?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, I don't really know.
Speaker 4: Her, but I guess she makes She's a model and also a TikTok star, and she makes a lot of she's some cooking videos where she makes everything from scratch. She has a couple medical conditions and so she doesn't want anything to trigger those, and so she wants to know every ingredient in her meals. And she posted a video of herself making chicken wings and she says, I don't wash my chicken because you genuinely don't have to.
Speaker 7: You can do as you please.
Speaker 4: And oh the chicken washing firestorm debate that raged after that because so many people were so so disgusted by that, But there were also other people that were glad that she was standing up for the non chicken washers out there, because you don't need to wash your chicken around the room. Ladies, quickly, Selena, are you a chicken washer? Yes, And do you like describe the chicken washing process. You grab the chicken out and then you just run it under the sink. Are you in there scrubbing with that dirty sponge that you keep on the cone? Got it?
Speaker 2: I just yeah, it's a vigorous rinse just to get all the slime and you're kind of just using your hands to get everything off of it.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're in there with those nice clean hands of yours getting the chicken clean. Okay, that makes sense, Jess, are you a chicken washer?
Speaker 8: I've done both the rinsing of the chicken, and I've also tried the like vinegar and lemon method. I guess where you kind of like have it have it in there so that I don't know which one's right if I'm being honest.
Speaker 4: What do you think? Back to Selena, what do you think is happening when you're rinsing the chicken?
Speaker 7: It's just to get Do you think like the bacteria is all.
Speaker 4: Getting off of there?
Speaker 7: Or like, I don't think some of that grossness is still in there? Attacked?
Speaker 3: Probably, I don't know. It's just what I do. Graham, Why are you always attacking?
Speaker 4: I'm just fine. I'm genuinely just asking because this is a debate that is raging. Now we can debate it here. Because I'm a non chicken washer, I think it's total hocus pocus. You don't need to do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I feel like this is one of the main reasons why I hate cooking chicken in the first place, because.
Speaker 10: I feel like, no matter how I cook it, it's wrong.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna get salmonella somewhat in some way somehow.
Speaker 3: But I did hear.
Speaker 8: The reason why I feel like I shouldn't wash it is because I did hear like that spreads more germs everywhere.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's can splash my like that.
Speaker 10: What am I supposed to do? Then? I'm just not going to cook chicken.
Speaker 4: Chicken's one of those things that's better when someone else makes it for you, because when you do have that slimy piece of chicken and you wouldn't prepare it and make it, it's just not as advertising layer as if someone I don't want to know how it's made.
Speaker 7: I don't want to know. I don't want to see that part. Yeah that's gross.
Speaker 2: I don't like to smell the people that don't wash it. I also know a lot of people that do. I think it just comes down to preference. I do just because that's the way my my dad does. That's how I was taught, just to like wash it off.
Speaker 3: What does it do? I don't know. Am I going to keep doing it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Though, because that's just what I've been taught I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 4: Do you think you could tell the difference taste wise if someone prepared you.
Speaker 7: A meal with a washed or unwashed chicken?
Speaker 3: Probably not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think no. I don't think anybody could.
Speaker 4: And it's he called chicken police.
Speaker 7: You get the chicken police called on you.
Speaker 3: The splashback. I mean, yeah, that happens to anything, just like clean it after.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's just you know, germs just blasting around your kitchen.
Speaker 8: I learned about cross contamination at one point, and now I'm like, oh my gosh, but I touched this and now I'm gonna touch this bowl.
Speaker 10: But I opened up the counter and I turned the sink on it. So now I'm like just so paranoid.
Speaker 2: When I'm a I'm like washing my hands a million times after I touch everything everything.
Speaker 4: That's the one thing I heard about cooking so much is I'm at the sink, washing my hands constantly.
Speaker 7: I touched dang and I touched that again. Let me wash my hands again.
Speaker 2: Really quick around the room. Are shorts appropriate to wear it to a job interview?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't think so either.
Speaker 2: And when I first read the headline, by the way, if you don't know, there's a woman who went viral because she wore shorts to a job interview and she posted about it afterwards. She was like, I got rejected because they deemed my outfit inappropriate. And she says that the employer was even like, We're going to give you a chance to go home and change and then you can come back. And then she was like, uh no, because I'm not doing anything wrong, and so she just didn't go back and get the job. But we've posted her outfit JB Morning Show. It's on our Instagram story. When I first read shorts, I was like, Okay, it's not a big deal, who cares. It's fine, But then after reading it, I don't know, I just feel like it or after seeing the picture, I think it's just too casual.
Speaker 8: I just I think that as the years go on, people show up less and less professional looking to interviews, and I.
Speaker 10: Always grew up thinking, Oh, it's an interview, you have.
Speaker 3: To dress your best, Yeah, like really like some slacks. I guess it doesn't clinton suit or something.
Speaker 10: Basically it does kind of depend on the job too.
Speaker 8: If you're showing up maybe to like work at a retail, like really trendy fashion store, maybe you want to, you know, throw some of your fashion flair into it.
Speaker 2: But maybe most plays I would say, no, it's not like these are gym shorts.
Speaker 4: I mean, she looks presentable. What if it was a skirt that was around the same length, would you judge that differently?
Speaker 7: Because a skirt is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I feel like a skirt is more dressing up a little bit.
Speaker 7: I don't know, I feel like one little piece of fabric down there between the legs.
Speaker 3: Even a skirt I think would make a difference.
Speaker 7: Is that it's a jean short skirt.
Speaker 3: No score is a skirt shorts skirt, shorts, skirt in the front, shorts in the back.
Speaker 7: That thing, Yeah, how do they make shorts in the back?
Speaker 8: They just it's short, but then the front just has like an extra extra like flap, So it's like skirt in the front shorts in the back.
Speaker 4: Mind is blown?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 3: Never a score?
Speaker 4: I feel like I have. I guess I didn't know what it was. I've never seen a squirt before. I got to google that now.
Speaker 2: Jessy put up a poll on our Instagram story.
Speaker 8: So we asked is this outfit appropriate for a job interview? And eighty three percent have said no and only seventeen have said yes, So most people find it inappropriate.
Speaker 3: Right, you can go away and now JB Morning Show. That's our Instagram. Did you look up skirt Graham?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it only shows the front. I just see a skirt.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so in the back you would see shorts.
Speaker 7: Everything's from the front angle. This is interesting.
Speaker 10: I'm so sure this is your first time finding out.
Speaker 3: Oh, I feel talked about this before.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I thought it was something else interesting.
Speaker 3: I think you're thinking of jeorts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, georts, I know what that is.
Speaker 7: Gene shorts.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can you have jeorts? Squirts?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Scort georts?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All right, Today's hot is trending? Is coming up? God, it's all the stuff.
Speaker 4: You need to know.
Speaker 3: What's hot in music, movies.
Speaker 13: Shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, there are some Sabrina Carpenter Barry Kyogan breakup rumors. So there was a.
Speaker 2: Report on Friday claiming that they are done. Not really any context or background as to what happened, just that they are very on and off and have been and neither of them have confirmed it or really like talked about anything. But people are pointing out that shortly after this report, Barry liked one of her Instagram pictures, So according to some fans, that means they're that's his way in trying to shut down the breakup rumors, just because he.
Speaker 3: Liked a picture.
Speaker 4: We overanalyze fallows and unfollows and likes and commons and emojis way too much.
Speaker 7: We really have no idea. What's going on.
Speaker 3: Do you like them together?
Speaker 10: I don't know, because I'll try to figure out who very cute.
Speaker 3: I still can't get past.
Speaker 8: And I think, Selena, you might the bath wall, Yeah you might agree with this. I can't look at him and not think about that same, which is why maybe I'm on the on the note.
Speaker 7: Kind of gives me the creeps.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you said it, Graham, because that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 8: It's you know, yeah, a little bit she put out, you know, her song please Please Please, which she's saying, don't embarrass me. Do you think that he did something to embarrass her and now she's like, sorry, can't be together?
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably just by being himself. You drink the bath water.
Speaker 4: Don't you just think it's got to be incredibly hard to stay together as a couple when you're young and you're two huge rising stars. Yeah, I mean, like your careers are taking off and you're she's on tour and he's filming you know whatever, and like it would be incredibly difficult to be in a relationship. I don't care who you are, creepy, bathwater guard or not.
Speaker 3: Yes I would.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't, right, But seems to be happy with him.
Speaker 3: I'll give him that much.
Speaker 2: Another relationship news, Dojah Cat just soft launch Hern new Man Joseph Quinn.
Speaker 3: I know what you're thinking, exactly who the heck is Joseph Quinn.
Speaker 2: So if you don't know, he played Eddie Munson in Stranger Things and he's also gonna be starring in the upcoming Fantastic Four movie.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: He and Dojah were seen canoodling in London. Now what's interesting about this is that Dojah manifested him. Now, we talked about this a couple of years ago. Let me know if it rings a bell.
Speaker 7: This does ring a bell. I'm already remembering this.
Speaker 2: So Dojah had a couple of years ago she DMS Noah Schnapp, who is another star yeah of Stranger Things, and he was like seventeen at the time, and she slid into his DMS and she was like, hey, hook me up with your co star Joseph Quinn And he was like, why don't you just DM him like a normal person.
Speaker 3: Here's his Instagram and then he posted that screenshot to his story. I remember Jojha got.
Speaker 2: So mad like, uh, this was a private conversation, why did you post it for your millions of followers? And then people got mad at her like, well, why are you even asking a kid your life?
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: That was if it was a guy doing that to a female celebrity, we would.
Speaker 2: Be like anyways, So they had a fallen out, but apparently it worked out because now she and the Joseph Quinn are a thing.
Speaker 3: He worked out. Guys.
Speaker 8: Think I'm looking at a picture of him right now, looks like Mark Zuckerberg.
Speaker 4: I was getting very zucker One of the first pictures, the Wikipedia one that shops that pops up is major zuck Vibes. Who was he on Stranger Things?
Speaker 7: I don't even recognize him from anything.
Speaker 2: He looks, yeah, he was on Stranger Things. He looks really different in the show though. His hair kind of it was kind of wild.
Speaker 4: Oh he had kind of long, yeah, kind of wavy, curly hair. Okay, I recognize him now, all.
Speaker 7: Right, Graham, Major zuck Vibes.
Speaker 3: Would you rather have zuck vibes or creepy bathwater zuck vibes zuck vibes, I guess barely.
Speaker 4: All right, really quick, get outside tonight and witness the super blue Sturgeon.
Speaker 7: Yes, I know you have.
Speaker 4: It's actually a pretty rare event to get a super moon that is also a blue moon, and the next one probably won't be until twenty thirty seven. But translation, tonight's full moon is super moon because it's closer and brighter than normal blue moon. Second full moon of a month, and then sturgeon moon. That's the Native Americans used to attribute this month's full moon to sturgeon being active in the Great Lakes. Whatever but so tonight is a super blue full sturgeon moon.
Speaker 7: If you want to see it.
Speaker 3: Do I have to go outside to see this? Yeah?
Speaker 7: You do.
Speaker 3: Oh see, that's where I'm out. That is where I'm out. I don't know if I can do that.
Speaker 7: Hates the outdoors, all right.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about what the school district and Stockton is doing to try to curb vap being amongst its students are doing it a couple of high school this high schools, this is in Stockton's Lincoln Unified School District, and they have installed vape detecting sensors on campus. I didn't know that was a thing. Apparently they've placed these inside spots where students like to vape, like the bathroom, and these sensors can detect vaping chemicals or whatever in the air, and they set a silent alarm that administrators then get and then they can react in real time. They know someone is vaping at this instant in the bathroom, then they can head over.
Speaker 7: There and try to catch the student that's doing it.
Speaker 4: They got funding for this because I don't know, if you guys remember when Jewel the leading you know, vape in.
Speaker 7: Any cigarette maker.
Speaker 4: They got sued and they had to pay out one hundred and seventy five million dollars to California, and they had to pay out more to other states, and that funding was supposed to be used.
Speaker 7: By schools for things for student health.
Speaker 4: Well, Stockton has decided we're going to try to curb vaping with this vape money, and we're going to see how it works. But they say the first offense is more of a minor infractionment, and then if you get caught again, then you could face you know, more serious things like expulsion. I'm not mad at how do you feel about vape sensors on campuses?
Speaker 3: Kind of here for it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm not mad at it either, because.
Speaker 10: The kids are doing that, and they're doing it a little too image.
Speaker 4: I think there will be other school districts that are going to watch and see how this plays out there, to see how it works. I read that Santa Clara, some Santa Clara schools have been sort of investigating the idea as well. So you might see a lot more schools once here in the Bay Area doing this right, and.
Speaker 2: You're see if they see any success with it. Yeah, you know, if kids are actually getting caught, they're just.
Speaker 4: Going to vape somewhere else once they find once they find out where the censors are, then they're they're just going to.
Speaker 7: Break them go or go somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: They're very smart, they're good.
Speaker 4: At the workarounds.
Speaker 1: Yes, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine