Speaker 1: With Lynchintaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station, one O one one w jr R. I'm just a little something to look forward to. Next Monday, we're gonna kick back in with our thousand dollars cash giveaways called Rock the Bank.
Speaker 1: How many opportunities each day?
Speaker 3: Next week thirteen and next week's just week number one of it, so you know how it is. JR. Listeners always win a lot of cash in these contests, so be ready next week.
Speaker 2: It's it's pretty difficult to enter. You're already doing ninety nine percent of the work by just listening to the radio station. Then it's just a matter of grabbing the keywords each hour which go out, starting it nine oh five with us on Monday morning, then happen hourly on the fives. Let's begin with a weather related story, of course. Uh you know the big storm that brought all the snow and ice and continues to do so over a large swath of the country.
Speaker 3: Are they still calling it a polar voix or that kind of go out the window.
Speaker 2: I think the Weather Channel has named this one Blair because they unilaterally made the decision that they were going to name winter storms, just like they do hurricanes. Yeah, well no hurricanes. That's that's been a long stand. The Weather Channel were the ones who just decided on their own that they would name winter storms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they named hurricanes, not them, but everybody, so blair uh.
Speaker 2: Damage was done in Saint Louis with a whole boatload of snow and ice, including one dude who got stuck in this wintery mix as he was trying to park his vehicle in a parking garage near where he lived and became stranded. Luckily, a good samaritan in an suv came by and helped the guy get out on free his car.
Speaker 3: Then he robbed it. I knew you were going to say, I almost said. Then he mugged them. They consider it thief. Okay, of course with that one, we'll put all that to the side. Just think we as Floridians don't really think about it. But like, remember that that wild snowstorm that they had in Georgia where people just weren't ready for it.
Speaker 2: And then when when they get weather like that in places where they normally don't get it, it's it's hell.
Speaker 3: Yes, And remember the traffic. It was like people were stuck in their cars overnight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Think about being in your car. Pat right, you're sitting in your truck and you're stuck in a parking garage and your truck's gonna run out of gas at some point, you're gonna freeze. We got a good down here. People are hurricane every now and then named you know.
Speaker 2: The fifties today, Yeah, they'd be screaming for that up door.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: By the way, the kicker after he robbed him, he also give me your keys, so he couldn't even drive away in the newly free Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a that's a that's a thief move.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna rob you take their keys, they can't chase you.
Speaker 2: Saint Louis represent Baby Oh, keeping with the theme of its national past gas stay today, I thought I would bring this to everyone's attention and rightfully congratulate the public restrooms inside the Maverick gas station convenience store near the Salt Lake City International Airport. Recipients of this year's Best Restroom in the United States Award.
Speaker 1: Is the Maverick.
Speaker 3: Actually, twenty twenty four's award is Maverick, one of those big chains. They have about four hundred locations Okay, I thought they had heard of it. Yes, they have about four hundred locations in thirteen states, citing its cleanliness, spacious design, unique features. The competition is hosted by Sintos, the group that does the uniforms and products. You know, they say that the Mavericks restroom there is just second to none and with great ambiance. Hey, Bucky's is pretty good too, hiking themed, oombie it is in.
Speaker 2: Utah, completing it's a providing a comfortable experience for travelers.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I still say nothing beats a hotel.
Speaker 3: No, Like, you know, you're driving down the road and it's like, Okay, I could go to that bathroom that has the most repulsive stuff written on the walls of the stall, or I could go to insert name the Hilton right up there.
Speaker 2: But to have a convenience store, grab the title that's that says something it really doesn't. And you mentioned BUCkies. BUCkies has unique bathrooms as well. Again, I always am amazed that you can buy artwork from the Buckis bathroom.
Speaker 1: Do you justroll it off the wall? I always wondering.
Speaker 2: I think you probably just go up to the counter and say.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh, the vase in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: That piece hanging over the thirty eighth Yearnal, I'd really like that for my place.
Speaker 3: Do you have one that hasn't been hanging in a restroom for the last you know? I think you guys have been open two years now.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: The few occasions that I've had to use the Buckies' restroom and it's I've used several different BUCkies along the highways of the United States.
Speaker 1: They're solid.
Speaker 2: I've never had an issue. There was never anything disgusting in there. In fact, quite the opposite. It appeared to me that someone's specific job was to be porter of said bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and not even asking for a tip, right, just hanging out and ready to up. I'm gonna go ahead. There was a mistake over there with the young man. It looks like a guy he's learning the name tag Bob. He had that barbecue sandwich. Now, there's one thing I can't speak to at BUCkies. Perhaps maybe you can shed some light in this department. What's the toilet paper quality like there? I'm trying to think if I used it, because usually I have my dude wipes.
Speaker 1: No, I just when I hit the BUCkies.
Speaker 3: The one time that I walked in there and us had an anxiety attack because it was so crowded and bright and loud.
Speaker 1: I just used the arnal okay, but the quality of the mint was good. I didn't taste it, but all right.
Speaker 2: So, uh, there's this rapper named Too Low. He's out of Houston and he was on uh Mike D's podcast, which I was like, Mike the Beastie, No, I get there's two Mike D's.
Speaker 1: I guess. Uh.
Speaker 2: This Mike D is from an outfit also out of Houston called south Side Players.
Speaker 3: Didn't the other Mike D pass No, that was mcah Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you get to set up here. Mike D of south Side Players out of Houston has this podcast and Too Lows on it. Too Low, another rapper out of h Town, Houston, was his guest, and Too Low Done fired off a gun inadvertently during the podcast.
Speaker 1: And choices we got in life, those were your choice? Who shadow? Somebody got shot?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Good? Hold on on the dirty dead one on one with make D.
Speaker 3: I thought about shot me, everybody, everybody good?
Speaker 2: Oh to get the visuals that go with this?
Speaker 1: See a flash?
Speaker 2: It was in his pocket. He's like, you're digging around down.
Speaker 1: There and we need to hear that again. Please do God. This is choices we got in life. Those were your choices. Who shadow?
Speaker 3: Somebody got shot?
Speaker 2: Now good?
Speaker 1: Hold on on the Dirty Dead one on one with make D. I thought about shot me everybody? Every good? Oh who's shot? And who shot somebody else? At the office.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The podcast, man, I was on the pod to that whose gunment off in his pocket?
Speaker 2: But the talking We've been looking for ways to grow our podcast numbers. This is it, man Thursday, you gotta bring some heat.
Speaker 3: Mike D looks and he goes, you're not even gonna say that you got that bullet wound in your.
Speaker 1: Thigh from the streets. They have him right hand in the pod.
Speaker 3: On the pod, somebody said our wa was around town have very clean bathrooms, just saying they has got a solid bathroom too.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Still uh looking for toilet paper analysis from a BUCkies if you could provide that all