Speaker 1: This is where jep. Here is my boyfriend's house, and this is where I'm never road. This is a bad road.
Speaker 2: If it was a bad road or something, but I got.
Speaker 3: Stuck in it. Guys, there's such a strong ordered alcohol from me.
Speaker 1: I met him off the tender.
Speaker 3: Is it your house? Is it your house?
Speaker 4: Nona?
Speaker 5: Dat away?
Speaker 1: Should and it won't be up because I heard her riding behind?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 3: Can you just talk to my partner real quickly and let him know. And now I'm gonna talk to O.
Speaker 1: Hey, Okay, this is where my GPI. I see, this is where GPY. It is my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: This is where jeep. Here is my boyfriend's house, and this is where it is. I'm a rope.
Speaker 2: This is a back road, or if it was a back road or something, but I got stuck in my ass this lady B and I just got off of the twenty fur hours. You should off the room, memorial medicals.
Speaker 3: Where are you coming from?
Speaker 7: Right now?
Speaker 1: My house? Something?
Speaker 3: Okay, new medical tension or anything.
Speaker 1: It's just this ship your friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, any medical attention or anything.
Speaker 1: My boyfriend was like three blies over. But this is where my GP.
Speaker 3: Is Okay, where are you coming from right now?
Speaker 1: Oly? Just off or my twenty six hour shift?
Speaker 7: Where?
Speaker 3: What house do you work out?
Speaker 1: I'm one more metaplau Center.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you do over there?
Speaker 8: I'm a nurses assist okay, and you just got off right now?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is just your there.
Speaker 3: So I thought you'd be easier for me to come to his house.
Speaker 1: Because it's closer.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 8: And I asked her for how this medical attention?
Speaker 3: No, sir, is this your vehicle?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 8: Is your driver's license and all that stuff inside the car?
Speaker 10: I have.
Speaker 1: My NICs in my car.
Speaker 3: She told me that she thinks that I'm drunk and call it drunk.
Speaker 2: And this is tired when I'm reading her red sir, like I'm working for twenty five hours almost twenties.
Speaker 3: What time did you get off work?
Speaker 1: I go over work like thirty minutes?
Speaker 3: Worst time was that without looking at the.
Speaker 1: Clock, maybe like thirty almost two.
Speaker 9: That was more than thirty.
Speaker 3: I was let's play less than thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 2: And they told me that they were going miss and holes like gpiistic because I'm I'm a phone number four supports, I.
Speaker 10: Am moved to this.
Speaker 1: I kill text you.
Speaker 11: He's superb my supermass.
Speaker 12: Number because we connect through an Apple Tiger Connect.
Speaker 8: You don't let phone number anything, No, I just play it first names.
Speaker 6: The telephone box and the cable wires.
Speaker 3: And she might have sent the landscape.
Speaker 6: I don't know how already, I don't know how she did that either, did.
Speaker 3: Did she really?
Speaker 6: There's no tire marks going back there?
Speaker 13: Yeah, but how did she not set forward?
Speaker 6: Maybe trying to come back? So yeah, the only damage the walls not damaged. The landscaping is not damaged. Yeah, so you guys are good. Well, yeah, I'm going to contact.
Speaker 3: Don't worry.
Speaker 6: I'm going to do my job. I'm going to contact. Yes, I'm going to do my job. I'm gonna contact with all A to contact. It's nothing damage as far as the home whatever homeowner association is. So yeah, I don't know how the hell she did not touch anything.
Speaker 1: Luckily she didn't get that. I can stay.
Speaker 6: Because, yes, ma'am, can you let us do our job.
Speaker 3: You're good to go.
Speaker 6: If you didn't see it, okay, then you can do it from across the street. Okay, yes, ma'am, I understand that. But I'm telling you nothing's damaged.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna check.
Speaker 9: Oh where does she come from? Still?
Speaker 14: She tired?
Speaker 6: Ah, okay, fucking makes sense.
Speaker 14: Jumped the curve, dude, hell.
Speaker 12: I just started to freak out because she started to freak out, telling me that she was going to call the ambulance.
Speaker 1: I had already called the insurance.
Speaker 3: Can get somebody out.
Speaker 1: I'm just scutched stuff right here. I called my boyfriend when it happened. I told him I needed him to told me now. I called my insurance.
Speaker 12: My insurance said that they would contact you once the police report.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 12: Correct, So once the police report got submitted, they told me that they would book on it.
Speaker 1: That's how my interests came. Put on to the phone with a lady. She told me to lock the doors. This lady was taking pictures of the car.
Speaker 12: She was taking pictures of everything, saying.
Speaker 1: I was drunk, which I'm not drunk.
Speaker 12: Why would I get drunk, nasir, Why would I be drunk off of a twenty six hour shift, like, I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. We all work long hours.
Speaker 8: How long I've been working at MC, I've been working there for four months.
Speaker 3: I've been working there for four months.
Speaker 1: She was freaking me out. I asked her for help. She told me, you know what, you're drunk. I'm gonna call the cops. I'm gonna call this. I'm gonna report this. I'm gonna report that. And I said, kryd And I told her, I said, look, I just need you to.
Speaker 12: Understand that I just got off of a twenty six almost twenty six hour shift.
Speaker 1: I just want to go home. I just want to lay it down. This is where my GPS sent me.
Speaker 8: I don't know if this is a back road, that's that's not a road at all.
Speaker 3: I need be told.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I said this.
Speaker 8: So check it out.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna read you something, okay.
Speaker 12: Okay, that's when I said, I said, exactly where my GPS sent me. It told me that I'm at the exact address I quote my insurance want to have in my insurance said once the police report came through, that they would assess the police report and that everything would be assessed the correct weight, and then they transferred me back.
Speaker 9: So took it out.
Speaker 8: Either your Miranda rights, Okay, you're not under arrests or anything like that right now, but I have some questions for you. Can you say can, and we'll be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to talk to a lawyer and having present with you while you're being questioned. If you cannot afford to hire a lawyer, want'll be appointed to represent you before any questioning. If you wish, you can decide any time to exercise these rights and not answer my questions or make did.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 6: She went all the way from that next street over through the backyard and was trying to exit through right here. There's no damage to be honest, just to those wires right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 9: No, I think that's there.
Speaker 6: I mean I think maybe right here there's a rock missing obviously I don't know, probably underneath.
Speaker 9: But yeah, So.
Speaker 3: Do you understand these rights? Have I explained them to you?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: My boyfriend's right.
Speaker 8: Okay, So having these rights in mind, you still wishould talk, yes, answer any questions, all right?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, the story it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of not adding up.
Speaker 8: I'm just having some questions as far as getting a timeline together.
Speaker 3: Right, So what time do you say you got off work?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: What time is it right now? I got off to work at like two thirty five?
Speaker 8: Okay, So what time did you go to work.
Speaker 12: I've got at work since I've been at work since yesterday morning at eight o'clock.
Speaker 8: Since yesterday at eight o'clock yesterday. Okay, So it's not at twenty four hour shift.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you see you go in at eight o'clock in the morning, and what day was.
Speaker 1: That at the next day at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Or well, it's not even close to eight o'clock.
Speaker 12: It's I got in there at eight o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: On what day yesterday? What day was that Yesterday?
Speaker 1: Wednesday? Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's not even close to Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Where do you r on Tuesday?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 3: We're definitely not on Tuesday, Yes.
Speaker 1: We are, because today is Friday.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 8: So if you went in on Tuesday morning at eight am, work twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: I have been today's Friday.
Speaker 1: I work seven days a week, so I worked three jobs.
Speaker 3: I understand you work a lot. I work Memorial And you tell me you work twenty four hours, you work twenty four hours straight.
Speaker 1: I work.
Speaker 3: You say, you go in at Tuesday eight am.
Speaker 12: Worked Tuesday from eight o'clock to eight am.
Speaker 1: I worked Wednesday. How did she get out of her car? Yeah, she's telling quite a tale. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So she went from not this street, but the next one, I guess, and went, like you said, all the way through the backyard. Yeah, this is from there's like a wirebox. I'm thinking that's where this is from. That one's obviously from there. It's crazy because you know, like it gets narrow with the bushes, and you know it didn't really.
Speaker 13: Did she take out any of the lands?
Speaker 1: I have to know, because.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, I mean the only the only the landscape.
Speaker 3: The only way I was able.
Speaker 6: To track it was because the tire like the grass Liz pushed over damage. Oh it's not even damage, it's just like you can see like fresh prints.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: We'll get your case number for sure.
Speaker 1: What does she tell you, big old, big old story.
Speaker 13: I've been working for twenty four hours more, and I'm the bad guy because because you well, she claimed she called. I said, I don't trust you.
Speaker 3: I went to my own got my phone.
Speaker 13: All of a sudden, she thought she'd better call. Okay, so I called. She was calling it at the same time.
Speaker 3: I called. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't see I thought.
Speaker 3: Someone you know else was breaking in behind me.
Speaker 1: I got up.
Speaker 3: Who I got out?
Speaker 1: I on my back over here. I gassed up, and then I came over here.
Speaker 12: And then once I hit my GPS, I hit my GPS and it hit.
Speaker 1: Me right over here. So once I hit over here, it.
Speaker 12: Told me you have arrived at your destination, which I knew it wasn't my destiny.
Speaker 8: That doesn't answer the question that I just asked. You answer the question that I just asked.
Speaker 12: Which is what time did I go home and change? So I got off, I went home and changed.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now you went home and changed them.
Speaker 1: And then I went and gassed up, Yes, because I.
Speaker 12: Followed the exact same road, the pickquick off University.
Speaker 1: Once I hit the work off for university, I gassed up. You can see my wells Fargo.
Speaker 12: I can show you everything. It'll show you that I gassed up over there. Yeah, and then once I hit there, I hit my GPS because I have no idea where he lives.
Speaker 1: I met him off at Tender. It's new, it's fresh, barely know him. We've been dating for two months. Okay, So my question is I hit my GPS.
Speaker 8: My question is why why do you smell? Why is there such a strong odor of alcohol coming from you if you say you didn't drink from me your time, Yeah, your timeline is completely off to be at work, home, change, go get gas all the way back on this side of town. When you're going off with Solano back in here in less than thirty.
Speaker 1: Minutes, in less than thirty minutes, that.
Speaker 3: Is, that's not that's not correct.
Speaker 1: No, because I have it right here, sir.
Speaker 3: So can you explain to me at what point what did you do when you get home?
Speaker 1: I got home. I have two dogs, so I fed my dogs.
Speaker 12: I changed into these clothes, I got into my vehicle. I was drinking in these clothes last night because last night was my.
Speaker 16: Only day off.
Speaker 12: Okay, yes, last night I got drunker than Cooter Brown.
Speaker 3: What what what day was last night?
Speaker 1: Last night was Thursday? Okay, I'm not gonna lie I got drunk.
Speaker 8: Or Okay, so you weren't working twenty four hours if.
Speaker 3: You were working last night?
Speaker 1: What time did I get home last night? Let me see, because I texted my friend last night, so message failed.
Speaker 3: Would you be willing to submit to a field sobriety test. Yes, of course. Let's go and hop up real quick and we'll get that taken care of.
Speaker 17: Okay, all right, I'm.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, we'll walk home with you.
Speaker 16: Okay, okay, turn away from the lights.
Speaker 3: You can say, I see Okay. So the first thing I'm gonna chick, I'm just gonna check your eyes.
Speaker 16: Okay, okay.
Speaker 8: So what I'm gonna have you do is I'm gonna have you focus on the stimulus right here to the tip of my pin. I'm gonna move it side to side. But while doing so, you're gonna move and follow it with your eyes, keeping your head still.
Speaker 17: Do you understand.
Speaker 10: Okay, that's yeah, that's good.
Speaker 13: You can move behind.
Speaker 3: So I got up. I'll kind on my bead works, like to see it's happened, because that's a lot of when she had these, when she was going.
Speaker 1: Through I don't know.
Speaker 13: All I know is my bed is back there in my bed.
Speaker 1: So I heard runch, crunch, crunch, wild crunch.
Speaker 13: I thought, wow, that sounds like it's aally someone's driving behind us. So that's why I got up in town for study. There was a GPS photgraph.
Speaker 1: It's wild.
Speaker 3: It's wild, how narrow it gets back there, and you know, like and big old rocks.
Speaker 6: You know, and like.
Speaker 1: Ink cash pay.
Speaker 9: I could some you could smell tho.
Speaker 3: I haven't got that close, so I.
Speaker 13: Said money this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh yeah absolutely.
Speaker 13: So to be honest, it's not what I thought.
Speaker 9: I thought it was a bird group.
Speaker 13: I thought that somebody was kind of break in and take it, and I thought, oh wow, okay, we'll see. I just thought she had to have something something wrong with her to make this huge in mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just my layman's things.
Speaker 6: I mean, it doesn't take a rocket science to realize something's wrong here.
Speaker 8: Can we keep your head wins forward? Okay, continue to look at the pin. Okay, you can blink your eyes.
Speaker 1: I have contacts on if you can't tell me, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 11: Did you put it?
Speaker 6: And I did you?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 3: H oh okay.
Speaker 8: So I'm gonna do the same thing, but I'm gonna go walk okay, Okay, I'm gonna keep your head pointed still or straight and follow it with your eyes on me.
Speaker 3: Okay, kay, okay, I can all right, So this next one you can see a thing. So this next one is gonna be the walking turn test. Okay.
Speaker 8: So what I'm gonna have you do is I'm gonna demonstrate first and then I'll explain. I'll explain and then I'll do it straight Okay, So what I'm gonna have you do is, I'm gonna have you imagine a straight line in front of you. What you're gonna do is you're gonna place your left foot on that line, place your right foot in front, touching.
Speaker 3: Heel the toe with your arms down by your set.
Speaker 1: A good thing that you didn't hit their house.
Speaker 13: Yeah, which, ironically, the association is still responsible for the exterior.
Speaker 9: Of the really okay, so well to stuck go out? Is is the association? Well that's coolouldn't stand anything from inside the stuff boots.
Speaker 6: That's pretty cool because I like, you get damage from hell, They're yeah.
Speaker 3: Fix it, yeah, and so I take it.
Speaker 6: They also do the contact contract of people for the landscaping. Yep, that's national Wonder you guys have nice grass?
Speaker 3: Do you guys contact utilities?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll contact the utility company and let them know about So I'm dumb.
Speaker 3: Is that cable or that I want to say?
Speaker 6: I want to say it's probably fullam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 14: It's probably the phone line.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I doubt if she did any image to the water.
Speaker 9: To the water that's probably.
Speaker 6: In that well. There's something sticking out right there, like pushed into the grill. So but once we get the vehicle out of there, then we'll be able to see us. Yeah, make the right We'll let Central know and they'll make the contacts with the electric company.
Speaker 14: And there was an amazing amount of noise for about three.
Speaker 13: Or four Oh yeah, I mean not even harder drive back then, because I think I would have seen her head like windows. So what's under the concrete?
Speaker 9: Is that the work water?
Speaker 14: That's chicken maybe because water usually has a little plate. But that's how focused on.
Speaker 3: Can we get a forty six thirty start twenty?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 11: Now send me everything and you took a picture and I'll do it.
Speaker 13: This is my best ship.
Speaker 9: Can you step up?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 6: I stepped out.
Speaker 9: So she didn't just come from a twenty four hour shifter.
Speaker 11: No, she says that she's not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: She got she said the weird word.
Speaker 3: Monkey drink.
Speaker 9: Oh no, she said it was some.
Speaker 14: Weird word drunk whistle.
Speaker 1: Yes, last night I got drunker than cutter brown.
Speaker 14: N stop.
Speaker 1: I was like, y'all can call this.
Speaker 14: You're fine, you can you can actually stop.
Speaker 12: Oh like, okay, full the screw on this need so we have very good balance and this new whatsoever?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 8: So this last test is we're just gonna have you stand on one foot that's it, okay for approximately thirty seconds.
Speaker 14: Okay, So what am gonna have you do?
Speaker 3: Your stuch with the together and you're done by your side, tell you to begin to test. You understand yesterday.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 8: When I tell you to begin, you're going to lift a leg of your choice, either leg, raise approximately six inches above the ground.
Speaker 3: While doing so, you're going to.
Speaker 14: Look down at your elevated foot.
Speaker 3: You're gonna sep arms down by your side. You're gonna count out the falling manner.
Speaker 8: One thousand and one, one thousand and two thousand and three and so on until I tell you to stop.
Speaker 3: Okay, while doing so, you're not gonna put your foot down until you have the test.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, take ok.
Speaker 3: Okay, go and beginning ready.
Speaker 11: Awesome?
Speaker 13: Kay m hm.
Speaker 11: One thousand, one thousand.
Speaker 8: Alright, do my favorite going face phicle real quick, just play s hand's mind it back. I know you're gonna be underest for your John wall under the influence the druger alcohol.
Speaker 14: You understand, m.
Speaker 9: Let's walk this, okay.
Speaker 3: Nine thirty six came up fifteen.
Speaker 1: My oh my cars right there, that's right. Sorry, Oh that's a mind drinking.
Speaker 3: You should just have something in our back pocket.
Speaker 1: I have my phone in my back pocket. Here we have maybe and my chaps.
Speaker 9: It's fine.
Speaker 6: H h.
Speaker 10: H h.
Speaker 12: Kah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and see timmy, we figure out how it happened that next street over. What are you say? No, she didn't say she was drunk. She was tired because she worked. Oh I don't know.
Speaker 9: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I heard her say something, but I didn't understand her.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 3: Wow. Surprised she even made that turn.
Speaker 14: Dude, I'm telling you.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna be busy for the next four hours. I guess who's going home? Four times now? Mm hmm, nine six tenanting less with the female fifteen starting O.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's gonna be toad. The booking, I'm sorry, the uh toe paperwork. You'll get a copy of it, so you know where to pick it up.
Speaker 3: Well I do. Look, yeah, So when you get to the detention center, they'll give you a phone call.
Speaker 1: You approximately know how much.
Speaker 8: So you'll have to see a judge in the morning. That would be a couple of hours. Yes, No, you're more likely to be by yourself.
Speaker 3: No, you can set up.
Speaker 1: After any probably.
Speaker 3: Only twenty two all right, But if I don't want you don't have to call anybody.
Speaker 16: I don't want to happen.
Speaker 3: No, that's your choice. Really high, I know those long shifts suck.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. This is the first time I've ever.
Speaker 15: Been back in a part.
Speaker 3: Well hopefully it's the last time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool, I promised you will be the last time because.
Speaker 9: You know why.
Speaker 1: Uh huh that my friends.
Speaker 3: Mmmm and.
Speaker 1: Went to the house and change.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 9: Actually need to m M and then even after a.
Speaker 15: Year still on our way around.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of bars.
Speaker 5: The only place I've ever like, the only I have to say, the only house that I went for ever been to was radio.
Speaker 1: And she's speaking with my friend.
Speaker 5: I'm the listening there, and she has a two year old cat almost nineteen dollars adult.
Speaker 3: Ply count those doubt payments are ridiculous because I have my.
Speaker 18: Dog, which is forty five dollars of Paris and then a name and seventy five dollars to ring my rent and then I have my internet and my lis.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a lot.
Speaker 8: Yes, So that female off, so that was on steam. She's head it over here right now. So when she gets here, you can use the vegetable.
Speaker 14: Okay, no, oh not you.
Speaker 8: So we'll be here for a little while just to do all the paperwork and then I'll take you to you gotta go to the hospital, but we can go to Mountain View.
Speaker 16: That's easier, okay, all right, Okay, Like I.
Speaker 3: Said, when we get inside, I'll just do the one hand cup.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not gonna like run or anything. Go worry, hows I work at the hospital. Don't worry. I'm not gonna run.
Speaker 8: I guess a couple of years ago we had some deal go down where now we him policy we have to have.
Speaker 1: But I totally understand. Oh you're good.
Speaker 12: I work with you guys all this time at Memorial, so it's not a problem. We had border patrol there for like four days.
Speaker 1: Oh I got a pee, I can hold it. But either.
Speaker 8: Okay, sorry, it would be that second door on the left of lakes.
Speaker 9: Weight left.
Speaker 14: And you can just go to the left of food.
Speaker 9: Listen, right here.
Speaker 6: Ok.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I said, she's on her way right now. So when she gets to here, all.
Speaker 9: The school had a seaquet.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good, I was like the time. Yeah, like I said, ms gipsy, she sounds like she's on the way already.
Speaker 14: So okay, your senior year should be gone.
Speaker 12: Do you put a little past?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't happen any any have for a couple of months.
Speaker 14: Oh really, Oh yeah he's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Move minutes in jem.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, you're both working out with.
Speaker 14: Oh excuse me, what gym is that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 11: They okay, now but the previous omer, Oh.
Speaker 5: We used to way about with or are you used to training? Actually I used to train to be a body good?
Speaker 14: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: So what can you better?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah yeah and then.
Speaker 1: Go over head and.
Speaker 10: Yeah all that shits crap.
Speaker 14: I think COVID kind of ruined everything.
Speaker 5: Well, now we have seventeen fishions in the hospital, m and well we once we get twenty, Well, actually, stop visitors, right, so the way you can act go like, no visitors can go in and see nobody whatsoever. And everybody that is not vaccinating has to.
Speaker 14: Wear can anybody peeze.
Speaker 11: All of our COVID patients are.
Speaker 15: I see you for as far as I'm concerned as.
Speaker 5: Of today, and then we'll get like really transferred up to the apecific places.
Speaker 4: Where I work.
Speaker 11: And you said it you have some times I can work, right m O P.
Speaker 14: I I feel want to not.
Speaker 5: Do you think it will be out by eight o'fl tomorrow night cause I have work tomorrow at eight o'clock tonight or.
Speaker 8: Eight o'ful tomorrow night from it's only Friday, so the drudge should be there in the morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, I know, because I learn from the APM to amor oh mom, the.
Speaker 10: Boss or.
Speaker 14: She's almost here. Okay, I know, you gotta go. I'm sorry.
Speaker 19: Okay, Yeah, it happens, but we'll uh, we'll see what we can do, okay, Okay, So obviously.
Speaker 5: It wasn't supposed to happen like this.
Speaker 20: I called my boyfriend right away.
Speaker 5: He came from where he got off for work from the correction facility.
Speaker 10: Boss.
Speaker 8: The good news is nobody was hurt, and unfortunately some of these things could end up a lot worse, but correct, nobody was hurt and each other the morning get it taken care of, depending on you if you wanna get a lawyer or not. And so this is only what you're being booked on tonight. Okay, I mean obviously you're still gonna have your dame core before it's even showing a bunny record or anything like.
Speaker 17: Right, No, what do you call it?
Speaker 11: Sha, You guys begin where you have to do. You know Natoina reviews. They don't ever arm you at want nothing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: My grandfather was rob In Benchi who was in the head of a police department.
Speaker 11: For the state of Police and Damning for years. And my auntie is still the has the state police department over there in de mean, yeah, I know how that goes, you.
Speaker 1: Know, damn meeting or your mom you know.
Speaker 11: Around a couple marks.
Speaker 8: To be honest with you, grand.
Speaker 5: Family is very very into the uh how they see it, the regular police department, Cause my auntie told you on actually.
Speaker 15: MS the UH Whenmber domestic violence, Oh like she gets called and stuff out in down mood and all she gets customs house calls and all of that stuff. And my great round fall he was the one who was the head.
Speaker 5: Of the department of the Attendants Center out there in the same police and let me tell me he was.
Speaker 1: About very happy that.
Speaker 5: It was very cool time.
Speaker 11: I remember everything about birds.
Speaker 4: So was my number?
Speaker 15: My dad?
Speaker 1: The birds, my social.
Speaker 16: There were are you leaving?
Speaker 1: I used to tell my life.
Speaker 11: Let me play numbers on rocher Prus's one, said larcher Christs. It became a red assis play.
Speaker 9: Oh oh au.
Speaker 14: Do you have a belton?
Speaker 3: Tell me what do you have a belt on?
Speaker 14: About?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 14: Any jewelry necklaces? Earrings?
Speaker 9: No, you never had earrings on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, any bracelets or anything like that?
Speaker 11: Bracelets so green?
Speaker 1: Any bracelet?
Speaker 9: Okayan?
Speaker 1: Did you have any other home?
Speaker 11: Little streets?
Speaker 5: Sobody?
Speaker 12: Did they call you yet?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: They won't call us, not right now?
Speaker 1: Ah, who.
Speaker 11: Don't as while you're ready?
Speaker 14: Huh?
Speaker 11: And the you don't go behind as yet?
Speaker 5: It's a nice house with a three bedroom.
Speaker 1: Ride them home? Bad yard to her rod.
Speaker 5: Slocated by may feel.
Speaker 6: Nice?
Speaker 11: Neighbor's quiet?
Speaker 4: Oh oh my god?
Speaker 9: Oh why had peace?
Speaker 4: But they hurt?
Speaker 11: Oh here yet?
Speaker 9: Huh? Said she's playing here yet?
Speaker 14: So she's right down the road.
Speaker 4: Oh they like.
Speaker 9: Oh m.
Speaker 11: Le puy dance and.
Speaker 6: Feel any from free?
Speaker 12: Oh oh.
Speaker 11: Uh to work in the delivery.
Speaker 5: And let me tell you, I don't know how these moms still an excuse.
Speaker 15: I don't have to walk about that.
Speaker 11: And where do you home?
Speaker 9: Imagin on the second or the third floor?
Speaker 14: And this makes work?
Speaker 15: Who you know?
Speaker 5: I don't know how these mumbles still where they.
Speaker 16: Say they have to pee?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, who they spoke these all of my my ideas and my parents partner in the back of my good I don't know where yours.
Speaker 14: Good question?
Speaker 6: H oh my, I really have to pee?
Speaker 9: You set out for me a close second.
Speaker 5: You do.
Speaker 9: That's one which can say.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 4: My lit out.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's disgusting.
Speaker 6: H got something.
Speaker 9: This your bouts.
Speaker 14: I can't les bathoms through that curtain.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, bathrooms through that curder.
Speaker 1: Bush.
Speaker 14: There's trust.
Speaker 9: M's welko.
Speaker 14: Better alright?
Speaker 1: He think so?
Speaker 14: I don't think so.
Speaker 11: This is the first time I ever got into.
Speaker 14: Why did you choose that like to balance on? Why'd you uh choose that like to balance on? If that's not your good league?
Speaker 11: Oh now she's gonna backtrack. I't how that stayed on there.
Speaker 14: Cause that's her stuff on this side of the dimension.
Speaker 8: It says it was a stop recording on video, It wasn't a traffic stop, but technically stop.
Speaker 14: That's what I put No, I put no occlus it's not it's not stop us.
Speaker 3: We need you to run.
Speaker 11: Twenty nine?
Speaker 14: Do you have the license?
Speaker 3: Bleep?
Speaker 14: Where's that lockdown? We're photos taken on seen?
Speaker 9: No door taken, not that I am.
Speaker 11: You're turned to go for the phone, and you're asking you do all this stuff? Well I'm looking for the phone.
Speaker 3: No, but I mean I thought.
Speaker 14: It might have helped me out a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 16: Did you see how far she might should?
Speaker 9: Mind?
Speaker 14: Like five houses?
Speaker 9: Are you ready? Where yet? Where did you take photos?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I hop I know it.
Speaker 11: You never gonna go out of my district again?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 11: No, it's just a big o, little fucking mess, just information. And I needed the lord too. But nine your times a twenty song like it's I'll just sweet. Yeah, d well, do you have your plate?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 14: Yeah? She said, do you got the crash? Yeah? Okay? Did you give you the.
Speaker 9: Vehicle for him?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: You don't give you anything.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'll just I'll figure it out later.
Speaker 3: I'm not calling right now.
Speaker 14: Okay.
Speaker 3: Thanks, That's the only reason I call it. Heay, Sorry, I forgot. The only reason I called you was to do you have the license plate?
Speaker 14: And vehicle information. Can you text that to either me or a free alright, appreciate this, Okay.
Speaker 11: I told him that I would take the crash or said help you guys. You no, I'll take it.
Speaker 9: Do you wanna take this?
Speaker 14: H you wanna take this part? I just gotta switch on your name.
Speaker 20: I know I don't need your help, thank you, though I'm trying to talk to him and you're still in that background.
Speaker 8: M hm.
Speaker 11: Work sure, I don't have my card.
Speaker 16: It's got more time.
Speaker 11: You need to realize is that we're district partners. So if you're gonna help, you need to help without complaining about it. Okay, if I don't you know, yeah, and I don't owe you ship for you having to go into another district. But you told that, so.
Speaker 14: Usually get so good. Four days off though, oh yeah, I.
Speaker 11: Say like, I'm sorry. I was trying to help out another district and that ship came. But I broke off and you went.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 14: That was the deal that we all had.
Speaker 9: Really four day early, I leave early, four.
Speaker 11: Days I can't relieve early shut and it's only under your suject.
Speaker 9: A jerk.
Speaker 14: It's not what I applied. It is, No, it's not and never have I ever.
Speaker 11: Everybody's like oha, text me, like, is he pissed off? Why is he called? Why ask me for another female?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 14: I legit thought cause she's always late. I don't even know she's working. I'm pretty sure she was. I thought A two A would be here with her routine.
Speaker 9: But I was wrong.
Speaker 12: I told my mama away.
Speaker 20: Make me all panic if you feel like if I'm talking to my mom and she's asking me to do like a thousands, it cause.
Speaker 3: I got her in my ears.
Speaker 14: She's like, I gotta go rather go.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I know, I'm trying.
Speaker 11: I'll read that if you start the machine, glad I can do. I just don't never have my card.
Speaker 9: That I think.
Speaker 3: I know it's broken, so you just gotta keep jiggling and then uh.
Speaker 14: That other doors broken in this. I don't have my finger report.
Speaker 11: I don't know if it works. It never works.
Speaker 12: Understanding mission.
Speaker 8: So I'm to know about this, tokay.
Speaker 11: So listen to me.
Speaker 20: I'm about to tell you of the important you are unders for a DWI. Then New Mexico implied consent after requires you to spit to a breath test to determine the alcohol content of your blood. After you take our tests, you have the right to choose an additional independent test. If you choose to take this additional independent test, you have the right to the reason opportunity to rasfer a physician to a licensed nurse all that pictorial technician or technologists who's employed by a hospital, of a physician of your own choice to perform an additional chemical test. The cost of this additional test would be paid by the law enforcement agency. To take our tests.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 11: That's a mouseful to be Spanish.
Speaker 20: Whatever I'm by the lingual, that would have been horrible if a ready Spanish, I figure, if I take the trash, nobody can say any thing.
Speaker 11: Literally broke off a call, went over there and taking over.
Speaker 8: Something that's not what I'm in by four days off, that's not what I was intending on or applying.
Speaker 14: The article that for the last.
Speaker 11: Nesses can't do that. He will get in the hole.
Speaker 9: Or four days.
Speaker 3: Because on the way over there, where were we doing that?
Speaker 7: She was never seen hers, So I was like trying too. I thought she came off of that wall straight into that thing. I was like, she's okay, she can't go straight into the house.
Speaker 11: I just thought she did her reverse.
Speaker 14: That's what I thought too, But that electrical thing was that the opposite way? You know what?
Speaker 9: Oh what.
Speaker 4: I was ninety.
Speaker 12: You said you had something.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I didn't have the plate, okay, and I thought you locked it down, But it's not in the notes.
Speaker 17: Down I did did never do that?
Speaker 1: You won't know that tc A judge you later on. Yeah, I don't know if they're gonna do in the morning or the afternoon both.
Speaker 3: Both?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Should uh once two?
Speaker 9: One three? That's the only thing.
Speaker 14: I take her to hospital?
Speaker 11: And because I tested two weeks ago, maybe you tested it too early.
Speaker 1: What if you test it too early?
Speaker 9: They tested early?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, sure, does it happen.
Speaker 11: You ever had a coat like two weeks? Because you are the COVID patient.
Speaker 15: Cause I antient?
Speaker 3: Yeah with that cough, just kidding?
Speaker 11: How was that a one for a fact of another copetation?
Speaker 5: All of the results of game A native about both shots.
Speaker 15: You get tested every twos.
Speaker 11: And can test me again when they go back one day. The narniest ever send you to a point.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you.
Speaker 9: Need to have? Another name?
Speaker 14: David Robert David King?
Speaker 9: One three?
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 3: What color was your card?
Speaker 11: Blue?
Speaker 13: It was hard.
Speaker 4: Do you know what you're it was?
Speaker 11: It was you were a pearl lassie.
Speaker 14: Even if it was as even a clash.
Speaker 21: It was like a s well, it was a it was a crash cause she went to people's yard industry property.
Speaker 8: So just it wasn't a crash with injury. Yeah, it wasn't a crash for injury or with another vehicle. This uh crash with private property. That electrical sh that's in the free yard. Lest went out to church.
Speaker 9: For sure.
Speaker 16: Oh so she told me on the way here.
Speaker 8: Uh afterwards she went to WT came back to whiskeys, and then.
Speaker 14: Went to uh right and then went home. It's lbt uh a little bit of Texas pass sh Yeah, well be txcuse me.
Speaker 11: I wasn't driving or my friend says sad and he he.
Speaker 3: He's away, Okay, he's go to those bars out there.
Speaker 5: He drove us all the way to a passle and then drove us to the skis and then drove us to ride.
Speaker 11: Okay, And then I does my part rides.
Speaker 15: I jold him, I said, just call.
Speaker 11: You drove that okay, And then from rides and I.
Speaker 15: Decided to do live grandmother too.
Speaker 5: And why are you two be driving.
Speaker 11: In a past I have come rad right now.
Speaker 21: Yeah, Apasta's crazy, sir. Oh okay, oh oh no, it wouldn't work for that steak gay cause she didn't come straight from her Oh loves set up and not faceball, mister, trust it.
Speaker 16: Again, that's work.
Speaker 14: And that's you're right.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 17: Ally nine three six centu.
Speaker 3: The seventy sixth to mountain view, uh starting same as indicate.
Speaker 11: Do you think about your red one when you.
Speaker 3: Uh point one two and f three?
Speaker 5: What's your one?
Speaker 8: Well to say to the next Goscius the slightest degree, so, I mean it was point of eight is a legal limit?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 3: But Catol the other one's wait, yes, I like the shock. I don't know this is the one that she.
Speaker 8: Ye, that's alright, aren't point two over?
Speaker 3: I'll say that it was very high.
Speaker 9: That's pretty high. Think you're.
Speaker 3: We were coming up.
Speaker 1: Mean like one point four over?
Speaker 7: What's that?
Speaker 18: Maybe twenty four over?
Speaker 13: H yeah?
Speaker 3: Point six?
Speaker 9: Sorry.
Speaker 3: I think the highest that I've ever had was point two two?
Speaker 1: How was it about?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: Alright, okay, yeah, I keep seeing my hot okay, yeah, ninety six eight fort.
Speaker 9: Can you go?
Speaker 15: Three?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 8: So I'm not the eight at the hospital. Uh, do you wanna eighty seven not the DC, or if it's easier, I could meet you at the front of the west cited one. I'm sorry, so at the DC.
Speaker 3: Direct thing.
Speaker 8: Nine through sixth Central the seventy six to the DC with a female fifteen starting Sam in Cindy.
Speaker 11: With your mom's that w.
Speaker 3: Can you get a what.
Speaker 8: Center?
Speaker 1: I don't want her?
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll see if we can sneak in. I want I know Huh, I still want what's her name?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: How does everybody know that girl? How does everybody know that girl?
Speaker 1: She gets drunk?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just where she knows everybody gets.
Speaker 1: Drunk with everybody. She was actually one of the one.
Speaker 6: Who's getting.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 3: Then she's probably not working. Doesn't she work during the day?
Speaker 1: Yes, she was probably very.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she won't go in through the back, right, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: You don't want.
Speaker 14: It's bad.
Speaker 3: Well, I won't tell her and won't try to sneak you in.
Speaker 1: Shells around te.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know it's me.
Speaker 11: It's I thought myself into it. I want to get myself out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's understandable. I wouldn't want my business out there either.
Speaker 16: Sums if it seas.
Speaker 8: It made sense that she came either backed up and it didn't make sense because she backed up if because the way that thing was angled, that electric box, but which was us?
Speaker 16: I thought she just should say can't extend?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I thought then it made more sense that she went straight over the wall, but not to go through everyone's backyard and somehow miraculously make it through every figure.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: Everything is in my tracks there. Yeah. If they need anything else, it's me. I don't know how to see attorney. That was your fault for community.
Speaker 1: Otherwise I would have been him.
Speaker 3: What so they got messed up because I don't know you're doing.
Speaker 14: It?
Speaker 9: Does work?
Speaker 16: Try to keep as accusinator.
Speaker 9: Anything.
Speaker 3: I'll probably not answer my emails later on an in trouble take it. Hey, do you know what time that judge comes?
Speaker 11: You did five?
Speaker 3: Five pm? Five am? Seriously? I guess of course at eight?
Speaker 9: Huh that.
Speaker 3: So Nash is gonna be you for like five or something.
Speaker 16: You pile you yeah, the attorney.
Speaker 4: Later, Yeah, yeah, that may you have then?
Speaker 14: Hi the attorney.
Speaker 3: Oh fu les Yeah alright, lady. Then I get fucking good f