Speaker 1: Oh bed of Fessor.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan Jacob. Jacob. We're gonna be talking about some Mayans today, Bro, is this my calendar shit or what man?
Speaker 1: So in the same vibe? Yes, But you know, as we were talking about aliens here recently, we're talking about the Amuamua and Atlas and these intergalactic interstellar types of things. I thought it'd be interesting to look back at an ancient Mayan source that. And there's some debate whether this was just some really crazy artwork, if what we're looking at is the first remnants of a time machine or the first remnants of a spacecraft. Okay, And we've touched on this topic before kind of been passed and we've never really done an in depth look at this, but good call members. Today we are going to be talking about Lord Pacall's time machine.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, Well let's go. I think it's gonna be a fun one. Anytime we can talk about like ancient time machines, we can't be the first people that have ever thought about time travel in that sense, right, Like, so you would imagine that it would go back and maybe it's not time travel. Maybe it's they're trying to get to other worlds or other you know, dimensions, or whatever they were trying to do, because we know that they were definitely like it's it's wild whenever you look into certain like things that they would do to put themselves in a different headspace, so like to put themselves in a trance in a sense, like whether it be like shamanic drumming or some kind of meditation or some kind of prayer. It was always to try and shift, you know, the vibration that you are, maybe to correlate it with your God or you know, your planet or whatever. And it was always some kind of resonant frequency. And shit, I've been really diving deep into that lately. So I'm like fascinated by that stuff. I don't know if that's what you're talking about today, but it's maybe pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Maybe yes, maybe no. Here's the thing, this might be one of those instances where science and technology blend with the spiritual and esoteric. The thing is, we don't one hundred percent know, because what we're going to be talking about is the carvings on the sarcophagus of King Pacall himself. You'll hear it used interchangeably today, good Cult members, Lord Pacall or King Pucll. Either way you want to call it, all right, And the actual name for him is much longer and I can't pronounce it. So Pacall is the English moniker that people have put on him. It's like a nickname. So that bes sa the etchings on his sarcophagus. This could be all indicative and symbolic, esoterically symbolic of sigils that was being used for some divine purpose. We don't know, but it appears that he is using some sort of machinery as he's doing this. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time. Good cult members, if you would like to see what we were talking about rather than just hear about it, Jonathan, tell them where they can.
Speaker 2: Go Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast or yeah, just right over there over a Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That's the best way to be able to support the show. We appreciate all the good cult members who have done so. Over there, you'll be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance. You'll be able to slide into our dms and make any kind of show suggestions or just reach out and say, hey, we also have a third Eye all the way open tier that allows you to to come hang out with us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. And yeah, a bunch of great things over at Patreon is the best way to be able to support us. But mainly the main reason why most people come over to Patreon is because it is completely Commo. Yeah baby, so come on down to add freetown. That's where we're at. And also, I do want to make a comment if my if my mic sounds a little strange today, I just got this new travel setup. I'm over in Louisiana, spending the weekend at my sister's with my kids and stuff like that, So forgive me if we sound like shit. This is this is just uh, we're learning the new technology and new systems and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: That's fair, all right. So first things first, I got a quick little YouTube short now I'm gonna play to talk about the overarching theme of this before we dive deep. Let's learn together, shall we?
Speaker 3: Lord Pacall Spaceship time Machine, Janab Pakal one of the smoking Guns regarding ancient technology is perhaps.
Speaker 1: The most overlooked.
Speaker 3: The sarcophagus of King Pacol is one of the most talked about ancient subjects When it comes to ancient alien theory. The sarcophagus lid of this Great Mayan ruler has some pretty curious depictions that looks like a person operating a complex machine, complete with breathing apparatus and even flames bursting out of the bottom like a modern day rocket launch. Ancient alien theorists propose that it clearly depicts King Pacoll in some sort of spaceship during takeoff, and they argue that his hands appear to be manipulating some sort of machinery. His foot is located on a pedal while he is breathing through some sort of breathing apparatus.
Speaker 4: On.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're gonna dive in and break it all down, all right, but let's start off with the basics. Okay, let's start with the historic precedence, because this isn't a mythical character. This is an actual human being that really walked the earth. His tomb has been found. It's not just written in the legends and lore of this tribe. This is something that is historically documented as far as this guy. Right, So just right off the start, let's learn a little bit about Kinich Janab Pakal And I hope I pronounced that right. That's why they just say Lord Pakal using like his last name or a surname if you will. But all right, and this guy, like I said, he's not just in the myths and legends. He actually did a lot of things for the tribe that we're talked about for years later. So let's learn a little bit about the guy.
Speaker 2: Kinich Janob pacall Uh was the Maya king of Palin palan Ka.
Speaker 1: I think palan k And also for reference, they even know the exact date that he was born because the Mayan calendar was so exact. So he was born on the twenty third of March six' oh three B c six' OH three bc and he died on the thirty First of march six 't EIGHTY three BC. Or ce, i'm sorry THAT'S AN ad i. Keep forgetting they change. Things up it's not a. D anymore it's. Common era so this isn't like way back in the ancients or anything. Like that it was from six OH three ad to six eighty three A D.
Speaker 2: COMMON era, i mean why do they got to just keep on, changeing shit, you know just because as, it IS.
Speaker 1: Because Ad is latin for, anno domini which means a year Of, our lord meaning after the Birth. Of christ and there are some people out there that get upset that You put jesus. Into everything so they, started, saying fine we HAVE, the bce and we HAVE the ce before, common era and then the.
Speaker 2: Common era oh, my god oh whatever? About, it yeah that's. That's. Silly anyhow he Was the mayan king Of palin k in the modern day State, Of, chiapas mexico also Known as pascal Or, pay call which means shield And pay Call. The great he is the most famous for raising the city Of pilin k known As Bah.
Speaker 1: Bah, Call yeah i'm, telling you some of these pronunciations we are talking about the people that worship Like it's cacoalaco and all, these things like we're gonna butcher the pronunciation of some of these things in places, and deities just so we're, all, clear.
Speaker 2: Right right so he's Known from he is most famous for raising the city Of, pilin k known as bacal from relative obscurity to a, great power his building projects projects in, the city especially the temple Of, the inscriptions and his laboratory craved or. Elaborately, Carved damn. I'm tripping i'm on a, smaller computer so that the print is. So tiny but there. We go that's a little. Bit better old man, eyest hours old bo getting. Up there so and his elaborately carved, sarcophagus lid which has been interpreted by some to depict an ancient astronaut riding on a. Rocket ship pacall assumed the throne Of pilin k at the age of twelve in SIX, fifteen ce and ruled successfully until his death at the age. Of eighty he was married to The lady Sabaku, a jaw and had three sons who seemed who succeeded him. In rule the Ruins, of palanque visible in the, modern day are only a small fraction of the, ancient city developed and Expanded by pecall during. His reign the rest of the vast metropolis remains unexcavated in the. Surrounding jungle palanka was a city of modest Size when pacall took, the throne and it was through his efforts that it became one of the great urban Centers, of mesoamerica rivaling even the might and Splendor.
Speaker 1: Of, tacaul indeed so just so, we're clear he is not a made up. Fictitious character all, Right now i'm gonna read a little bit about his youth and his ascension. To power pacall was the Son of Lady. SUK kuk i Swear, to god is that actually something? Got.
Speaker 2: Here sokkukkuk i'm you're. Summoning her you're summoning her every time said action as, being, done.
Speaker 1: Sir possibly are you summoning her? To? Do, Okay anyway so he was her son who reigned as Queen of palank from six twelve to six POINT. Fifteen ad in, six eleven the reigning king died and the, Legitimate heir pacall was too young to take, the throne so she was like the queen region for. Three years scholars have deciphered inscriptions that make it Clear that palink suffered a significant military defeat in six eleven and then lost, their king A Jen, yold mott the. Following year this upset the balance of, the city which the next ruler would need. To restore in, Six,' Twelve pacall suck KuK's father. Took, the Throne wow janab Pacall the, Queen regent's. Father suk's, father, I'm trying dude i'm trying to not. Say suck cock i'm really trying. To keep. It you know this.
Speaker 2: Is the fancy this is the formal way, Of saying that.
Speaker 1: Sir. Suk, kiok Yeah Anyway the queen regent's father took the throne but died. That same year inscriptions indicate a monarch Known as muan met assumed, ruler after Janapacalled But Asman what mawan matt is a supernatural. Figure symbolizing prosperity it is thought that This Refers, to lady sukuk who returned The balance to palanque. After the upheaval she ruled for three years until her, son reached maturity which at that time was the. Age of twelve The dynasty of palanque believed that the rule descended from an ancestor Known As, the first mother and, so female rulers, though not common. Were not unusual, it, is understood however that a female monarch would step down as soon as a male heir reached the. Age Of maturity lady sukuk seemed to have continued her to guide her son once he, took the throne as indicated By, inscriptions throughout palanke and she did so until her death in six point. Forty a d upon, Taking the throne pakal almost instantly began building enormous and elaborately worked monuments in order to celebrate both the city's past and his family's legitimate claim To rule The Mianas scholar, jean Stewart rites after prakal, Took the throne palanke became one of the great Urban, centers OF mesoamerica, which i mean that's right, off the, rip. That's insane right continuing this as a, Direct quote here pacall emphatically traced his lineage back to a deity as well as to royal Humans and to i'm sorry and other rulers also found it was wise to. ESTABLISH divine ancestors a mayor ruler served as the human manifestation Of. Gods on earth as the intermediary between, humans and gods he claimed the power to control the supernatural forces. Of the, universe in rituals he nurtured and, glorified the gods seeming to seeking to maintain the always precarious balance of nature in. An Agricultural society since pacall's father was lord but, not the king other Noble families in palaque claimed they had more right to. Rule than, he In response both pacall and His eldest son kinich Kan. Balam, The second wow how?
Speaker 4: Was? That?
Speaker 1: All, right Yep nope the second would make sure to represent the accomplishments and legitimacy of their family and all of the buildings and monuments in Palate, including The palace the Temples, of the Cross and the Temple. Of, the Inscriptions now The temple of inscriptions is a very h it's a very, interesting, Case Study right if, i'm Not mistaken That temple of inscriptions helped us a lot to understand and translate a Lot of the. Mayan hieroglyphic alphabet so This is the Temple of The. Inscriptions, in palateque oh.
Speaker 2: That looks, a, lot like oh what's? That cuckoo klon so a.
Speaker 1: Lot of these pyramids and things like That in meso america they all kind of had a very similar. Look TO them so i agree with. You on, that but yeah, this One itself the. Temple of inscriptions let's read a little bit. About this, one, OH well yeah i guess it would. Be pretty interesting it would be pretty similar Because, this, is, mayan right yeah this is all mine and THAT cucko klon i think guess what it's called or. Something like that that's that's Also. What's, in, costamaya okay, yeah you're right so. It is.
Speaker 2: Mine, excuse ME yeah so. I visited it. IT was awesome i didn't go on the day that the snake was climbing, up, THE stairs THOUGH i wish i.
Speaker 1: Could have done one. Day, A year, so i mean that's like the day, to, see.
Speaker 2: It right Right so The, temple of. Inscriptions it says this focus on recording the history of the city through architecture is especially notable In the famous Temple. Of the inscriptions construction began in SIX, seventy five ce and it was purposely Built as The. Tomb Of pacal The temple of inscriptions is a pyramid with a small building, at the top inscribed with the Second longest continuous mayan text yet Uncovered, in meso america the longest being the hieroglyphic staircase at The City of Copin.
Speaker 1: Coppin copin', i'm not, sure, BUT yeah so i mean there is that one that we've talked, about before too a massive staircase that we thought had a bunch of, artwork on it and then once we realized that we could decipher this alphabet and, read the words, it's, like, no no no they built this to. Tell a story these pictures. Are actually Words it's, like Egyptian Hieroglyphs but meso american styled. All these, things but Yeah so The temple of inscriptions has The second longest mayan texts that we've recovered, at to date.
Speaker 2: An actual, like you know descriptive monument of. Sorts, or tempa oh it, is a temple. So it says for a century after palin, qu was discovered the pyramid was thought to be a religious center, in the city as the, inscriptions were Undecipherable until the Mexican Archaeologist or alberto ruiz recognized that the walls of the small temple continued down. Below the floor he discovered that the platform the platform of the floor had drill holes which had been sealed, by stone plugs and Surmised that the maya had lowered the floor into, place with ropes perhaps a to seal a royal tomb between nineteen forty eight and NINETEEN. Fifty, two ce well what is that like seventy? Five, years, ago OKAY yeah. The ce shit it. Throws me off.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you for, our entire upbringing it WAS always A D. And b c now all, of A sudden IT'S bce AND ce and i know that's like that that difficult to translate and just like memorize at the same time when you're when you're so ACCUSTOMED to saying bc and you just see that it ACCIDENTALLY comes.
Speaker 2: OUT i find i mean, at that point Then just taking god we trust off of, the dollar bills? You know what i'may?
Speaker 1: Fighting for? It? Are they oh they've been fighting for that for years because this Is not. A christian, nation, IT'S like, Bro.
Speaker 2: I mean god doesn't Have, To, be christian.
Speaker 1: No he doesn't, that's the thing like you Could, say in god What? Is your God that's the god. We're talking about but people want to be some type of, way.
Speaker 2: ABOUT it, right i Mean the the Freemasons. Have a god it's like the light, or some Shit Isn't, IT.
Speaker 1: Literally well i mean they Call it. The grand architect but like the pyramid on the back, of THE dollar That i of providence, is the, eye they say of. The grand Architects that's. A masonic deity which but that's, the Thing though the freemasons acknowledged that could be any of the deities that humans recognize as Just. Like The creator the hindus have a, version Of, that The, muslims The jews the. Pagans or whatever everybody's, got, A creator dude so like that's the One they, talk, but, Anyway.
Speaker 2: Right right so? Where? Were, we okay so between nineteen forty eight and, NINETEEN fifty Two a d ruiz worked with his team excavating the temple and finally discovered The tomb Of. Pecol the great he shone his flashlight down, into, the tomb and, as he writes out of the dim shadows emerged a vision from, a fairy tale a fantastic ethereal site. From another world it seemed a huge magic grotto carved, out of ice the walls sparkling and glistening, like snow crystals delicate festoons of stalactites hung hung like tassels, of a curtain and the stalagmites on the floor look like drippings from. A great, candle the, impression in fact was that of. An abandoned chapel across the walls marched stucco figures. In low relief then my eyes saw it. To the floor this was almost entirely filled with a great carved stone slab.
Speaker 5: In.
Speaker 2: Perfect, condition damn.
Speaker 1: Indeed the stone slab was The, sarcophagus, of pakal, which when Removed Revealed, the great king wearing a jade mask and Adorned As The mayan maize god in the jay jewelry and. Beaded net Skirt The historian claire gibson commented, in his writings the beaded Net skirt that pecall is wearing connects Him With, the maize god who maybe depicted dress in it in scenes in which he is shown Dancing Out Of, zibalba Oh chibalba. The mayan underworld this type of skirt was Usually worn, by mayan women But Adorns the maze god to signify his. Power of fertility pacall would have expected to Have Emulated the maze god in being resurrected. Following his death.
Speaker 2: That's interesting his. Powers of, fertility.
Speaker 1: Well right yeah like the skirt was a feminine ware like then, all the things but the, god in Question, the maze god. Was a male so although females are the ones that give birth, in this, culture the male or at least the fertility god, was a male which is huh.
Speaker 2: Kind of interesting that's very opposite of almost every other. Ancient culture agreed but, that being said unless he was like, a dualistic god.
Speaker 1: Makes you wonder FROM from, what i found there wasn't. A dualistic god as far as the. Minds were concerned they were very strict about the male, and THE female not i want to use the, term gender roles, but also yeah. The gender roles like you you didn't have female warriors or. Things, like that like that's not how. It got down but somehow the fertility god just ended up happening to. Be a dude but he was wearing, a JADE skirt which i don't think meant that he was trans or androgynist. BY any. MEANS i don't i. Don't honestly know we don't need men.
Speaker 2: MAKING female, decisions i mean except for if you want, to become fertile you, worship, the male, okay.
Speaker 1: You know and. That's, the thing yeah we want women don't want men men explaining their way. Into female, decisions, ALL right dope i would like. THE same respect i would like females to butt out of men's. Issues and things but then all, of a sudden.
Speaker 2: You're being oppressive oh?
Speaker 1: How dare, you right now this is the, carving in question this is the lid, of his sarcophagus and we're gonna break everything down on it in a more, let's just say conspiratorial way moving forward. In the, conversation but anyway let's continue talking. About the tone this is Supposed to Be pacala The great and chibalba, Or the underworld so take that for.
Speaker 2: What it is what. A carving though they were so intricate and all their, carvings AND everything like i mean not Even, just the mayans But all. THE ancine, cultures i mean it was really. Quite the skill the amount of time and like patience, it would take like imagine probably just a little corner of that would probably.
Speaker 1: Take, TWO weeks oh i, mean, for us yes because we don't, do stone working but like to, a stone, mason you, KNOW it's oh i could probably crack that out. In a week the whole SARCOPHAGA is glid i don't know that. FOR a fact i don't know like what tools, they were using because even today with our, modern stone masons they're. Using steel tools right, to our knowledge the mines did, not have steel so like they were using some, type of metal but it had to be hard enough to. Chisel that, away but yeah it's very labor intensive work back.
Speaker 2: IN these, days I meanwhile the amish are. Like two weeks i'll knocked out out in the weekend. Right Every time.
Speaker 1: Now i'm, on The weekend but i'm gonna need, about you know ten grand.
Speaker 2: To do, it but whatever and a. Couple of, horses oh oh.
Speaker 1: You're thrown in some horses. As, a sweetener man we can knock that price down to. Maybe nine kah.
Speaker 2: So the tomb contained a great, quantity, of. Earrings wristlets bracelet what's the difference between a wristlet. AND a bracelet i think they'd be.
Speaker 1: The, same doll no maybe wristlets go more uh, up the arm but then you would call.
Speaker 2: IT an armband, I don't know. I, don't, know wristlets bracelets and necklaces and a jade bas relief. Of high quality stuart Writes that the maya held jade in esteem equal to ketzel plumes the feathers of, the ketzel bird in part because they saw in they saw in the green of both a symbol of. Life the elite the elite wore jade jewelry, by the, pound in, necklaces ear ornaments, bracelets and anklets. And on belts none, of, the treasures however proved As valuable to mayanists as the, sarcophagus lid itself Which depicted the maya view of the cosmos.
Speaker 1: So real quick the, mask in question that's the mask that he was wearing inside. Of, the tomb oh.
Speaker 2: IT makes sense i mean they held jade in, such HIGH regards so i wonder why.
Speaker 1: They thought the green was a. Symbol of life plus jade is it's, easy TO work and i mean like relatively. Easy to work it's not like diamond where you have to have some sort of special lives material to. CARVE it down i. Literally just NOT last night I watched the chinese dude make. A jade pillow i. Think it's stupid it's a pillow made out of, A fucking rock but like it's a traditional thing.
Speaker 2: That They do uncomfort.
Speaker 1: It looks uncomfortable as, hell to me but apparently that's the thing that They've Done in southeast asia. For a, while, but it's uh it's brittle and therefore you. Can WORK it so i wonder if.
Speaker 2: It compares to Like, out in arizona like turquoise is. A big thing you could.
Speaker 1: Make, the, comparison sure yeah.
Speaker 2: Like all that. KIND of stuff i wonder if it's like it's like because it's, blue and green that it symbolizes like all Of earth Or heaven and earth or something like that whenever you. Combine the, two.
Speaker 1: VERY possibly and i think there's something to be said for, that for sure aside from it just having a, really, cool color, right like uh Same, way the, egyptians like uh lapis lazool was how they use for all the blues, that they did and all The all the egyptian sarcophagal masks were gold and the blue lines and all that were made, out of lapis and like it's gorgeous in comparison with the blue and the. Gold LIKE that and i guess because these colors stand, out in, NATURE you, know i mean as you're mining for stuff in a cave or in the dirt and you pull out this really bright blue green rock that's gonna stand. Out, IN comparison, SO i mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know do you think that the stones, or you know these kind of rocks or crystals or whatever were more symbolic of something or actually had some kind of properties that would help them get to what they were. Trying to.
Speaker 1: ACCOMPLISH possibly, both I mean like, i said here they saw jade basically equal to the plumes. Of their god we talked about, quets, a quadle right The flying snake god. That they worshiped there were feathers on The, flying snake God and the mayans hailed the same ESTEEM to oh i have One of, the god's FEATHERS to oh i have this. Shard of jade they saw it as one and. The same thing so maybe it wasn't just for the looks and. Appeal of it perhaps there was something a little. Extra to it we don't really know if they were using these things in some sort of, a spiritual manner but we do know that they gave spiritual. Significance TO it but i mean that's the same thing to say that like the Royal, gems, in england right, the crown jewels are these jewels inherently giving the royals a higher mind to. Lead the people or is it that there is just the look appeal of it and, all these things or maybe there's something dualistic happening. IN that, sense i mean who can, really.
Speaker 2: Say yeah yeah well and then you got pacall sarcophagus. And, Identity Controversy.
Speaker 1: Yeah so i'll cut ahead to this one before we. Read into it, the thing is We know that pecall died when. He was eighty the body inside of the tomb was, forty years old so we don't really know what the hell that's why instead of a rocket ship some people have, said time machine or is there maybe some controversy going on of, a fake identity but.
Speaker 2: Maybe you found a way to. Slow down Aging.
Speaker 1: See what i'm saying is where we're getting into. The wild. Shit.
Speaker 2: Let's read so the sarcophagus lid measures three point six, by two meters which would be twelve, by seven feet and shows a man tilting backwards at the base of a tree with a bird high, at the top either falling into or springing out of what appears to be. A large urn glyphs and symbols run around the edges, of the lid all representing Important components. Of mayan cosmology pacaul's sarcophagus is what he is best known for in the modern day as, ancient Alien theorists Following eric van danikin's interpretation In his book Chariots, OF the gods i want to read THAT one day i hear a lot of people. Talk about that claimed in the lid depicts a man riding on, a rocket ship smoke issuing from an exhaust, pipe behind him and the glyphs. Representing outer, space in reality the Relief Shows, the world Tree which the maya believed had its roots, in the underworld trunk on the earthly plane and Branches, high In paradise and pecau's. Relationship to. It in death the king is depicted either at the moment of his death following a falling from the earthly Plane, down to shibalba or at the moment of his resurrection from the underworld climbing Up To the World. Tree toward paradise the adornments along the edges represent the sky and other glyphs the sun, and the moon and still others Past rulers Of palanqui and pacau's. Place among them the bird at the top of the Tree is The bird of heaven also Known As the Celestial Bird or, principal bird deity who represents the realm of the gods, in this piece and The urn beneath pacall is The entrance to hibalba once once one Is acquainted with, maya cosmological concepts there is nothing mysterious about The lid, Of pacall's sarcophagus but in, nineteen fifty two scholars know or knew far less than they do in, the modern day and so the relief was more open to interpretation at the Time when von anakin wrote his book in nineteen sixty eight than. It is today no credible scholar in the modern day accepts the lid is depicting anything having to do with a rocket ship, or an astronaut but some writers still persist in raising debate over the interpretation of. The piece, controversy.
Speaker 1: Real, quick real. QUICK real quick i understand there's going to be people that are going to, be THROWING shade and i have an article pulled up from somebody who is going to break down the conspiratorial thought process and show this can't be. Because, of xyz however even if You're uninitiated, into, mayan COSMOLOGY okay and i understand where they're coming. From with this at The Time when the Chariots of the, gods was written most People didn't know most, regular people anyway had no idea how to. Read these glyphs they had no idea what they. Were looking at, that being said there is more than just the s like the sarcophagus lid is interesting and it's a very very, eyebrow raising artifact. If you will but that is not the only bit, of. This controversy right the Fact that when, pecaul took over his first thought was to start having, massive building projects exemplifying and glorifying the history of his people and the future, of his people all these things when, he was twelve a twelve year old immediately got to work in constructing these massive. Monuments and structures there are some that say that he might have had a little more intellect and a. Little more insight who gave? That to him where he? Come by it who knows that led him? Down this path then we get to, the other controversy and let's keep reading in.
Speaker 2: On that one so controversy also raged over the identity of the skeleton. Inside the tomb it was found that the skeleton's teeth were in very good condition and indicated a mail of around the age of forty at the. Time of death since Archaeologists knew that pecaul died at the age of eighty once they had dated the monuments and buildings constructed, during his reign the findings of the epigraphers epigraphers Yeah who identified pacall as the skelet and the tomb were. Called Into question David Kelly and floyd loundsbury were the first epigraphers to identify the tomb As Belonging to lord pacall of palanqu and their work was Later Continued by Peter Matthews. And linda, schell physical anthropologists for, the most part contend that the tomb had to belong to a younger man and the epigraphers had made a mistake in identifying it As, that of pacall while cultural cultural anthropologist stood by the identification.
Speaker 1: And, their work so just so, we're clear here anthropology is kind of an, open. Ended discussion right it's the study of different peoples in different cultures from. Around the world, that being said there is infighting to. This exact artifact never mind the fact that it was in a tomb that No one, disputes, pacall built right and it was his, personal worship center and he built it to be his tomb. Upon his death never mind, all of that never mind the jade skirt that the guy was wearing or, the jade mask and knowing that it was that saw himself as. The intermediary deity you have two, groups of anthropologists one saying This is. Clearly pacall's tomb the other group is saying this can't. Be his tomb so there's even infighting as far as. Scholars, are concerned.
Speaker 2: Right the cultural anthropolology anthropologists sorry stood by the identification, and their works so they believe that That actually was pacall in that, in that tomb even though he seemed to be that of a younger man now just. Because. The, age dude yeah but that's, the, thing is, like you know some people, JUST age. DIFFERENTLY i, THINK i mean, I don't know i don't know how that is represented as far as the skeletal structure and the teeth structure. And EVERYTHING else but i can imagine somebody who is living back, in those, times you know They're Not eating big max like. Like, we do nowadays maybe they aged a. Little bit differently i'm sure that they were still compared to other people of those times as to what an eighty year old. Actually looked like so.
Speaker 1: It is weird, it is weird, and you're right they different people genetically age. At, Different rates right i'm with you. One hundred percent but it's not like this is the only body or, i should say a funerary site that was uncovered from. This time period and, because of that they have a pretty good snapshot as to what the bone, density looked like what the teeth structure looked like to somebody who was in their forties versus somebody who was. In their eighties you might you might play that game to say that this person died, at eighty five but their skeletal structure looks like they might have been seventy. Five, Or seventy okay i'll give you like a ten to fifteen year gap. Of, like questionability okay bro. Half the age that is. Quite a, jump, and also dude it forty is Pretty much in i'm not gonna say, peak physical condition but like most would acknowledge that thirty five is like the pinnacle of the male, structure from uh when your body starts, to, Slowly deteriorate.
Speaker 2: Right, DAMN all right i was just over Here flexing and i'm starting to. Deteriorate, Over, HERE no no, I mean Meta i feel. I'M with you i, mean physically.
Speaker 1: Speaking a man at twenty five is at, the peak physicality but he's not going to achieve his reel like what we would call man's strength until he's, around, Thirty five right and that's just the. Way this works so we're talking about five years after peak, performance years arguably and somebody, who is eighty like you're not looking at the same physical structure.
Speaker 2: At, that point yes it does make, you question, though all right because they're getting these years Because of. The mayan calendar it makes you wonder if we're reading the mind calendar correctly at, that point then because how is it possible that an eighty year old man would have a forty, year old skeleton and how they're able to prove that he was eighty was because of. The man calendar it makes you wonder if there's different interpretations of how you're supposed to be looking at the mind calendar.
Speaker 1: At that point, that being said he also etched into his, tomb his works and they do equate. To eighty years it talks about what he did in this year and this year. And this Year so now.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to think outside of a box here or outside the tomb.
Speaker 1: If, you, will oh absolutely and like that's there's no one really knows because there's so much controversy around the body. Inside the tomb so It's not like i'm trying to dispel or prove or anything. On this one i'm just saying it's that doesn't. Exactly. Line up now some have said that maybe he buried one of his sons in his tomb and he was buried in a secret location or. SOMETHING like that i personally don't believe that you're not gonna build all this for you and then just like. Fake your death that's. Kind of crazy but there are, others that say like we're about to get into here the whole rocket slash, time machine conversation maybe he did die in, eighty earth years but his body was that of a. Forty year old there's wild there's a lot of hypotheticals, on, This.
Speaker 2: One right so just continuing on the controversy was finally resolved in nineteen sixty. Six a d when it was agreed that as a nobleman, All his life pecaul would have enjoyed better food, than his subjects and so his teeth would have been in better. Condition, than others okay so that starts, to check?
Speaker 1: Out does it because you could look at The, royals of europe who objectively were eating better than most of their surfs, and peasant class and eighty year old bones still look like eighty.
Speaker 2: Year old bones We're talking about european teeth bro like traditionally the worst fucking teeth.
Speaker 1: In, the world, yeah that's fair, but even still just to say that he had cleaner, teeth than most that's not all you look. At for that that's why it's like it was finally resolved in ninety six because he was. Eating better food, that's your answer is that the better food made him look. Half his Age that's. What i'm saying i'll give you a fifteen to ten year, gap on that. Not fucking forty.
Speaker 2: He might have been eating, that keto, manna.
Speaker 1: Sir oh is that?
Speaker 5: What it?
Speaker 1: Was who knows so?
Speaker 2: Did? You do further as no One knows what paicall favored, in his diet he could have eaten softer foods that took little toll. On his teeth the fact that he lived until the age of eighty and still had a full set of teeth argues for a healthy lifestyle and attention to. Personal hygiene today is it is generally acknowledged that the Tomb belongs to pacall and the Remains found by ruiz in nineteen fifty two are those Of the great King, Of PALANQU okay so i wonder if we're, saying That WRONG that PALANK i don't i feel like that's the wrong way.
Speaker 1: TO say it i think they were saying it. THE right way i think that's that's. How it looks this is a Stone Bust of, lord, Pacall himself right and so let's we can read a little bit into the decline of palan k because if this guy was such an amazing king lived to be eighty, in this timeframe, which was wild like, just objectively speaking living to eighty and in this area of the world was kind. Of an outlier but then the body was that of a. Forty year old we're going to get more into that. In a bit but then what happened to this great city? That he built that was like the rival of the other greatest city that we knew about.
Speaker 2: At the time so the city continued to prosper under The role of pecau's sons, and their heirs but was invaded and sacked by the forces from The city of tonina. In seven eleven in the. Year seven eleven archaeological evidence from this period shows no, new building construction and inscriptions indicate that the king was captured. And perhaps executed there seems to have been no monarch in the city for some, time after this but it is recorded That hostiles Between tunina and palanka continued through seven. Hundred and fifty the year seven, hundred and fifty the cause of. War is unknown As With other great, mayan urban centers palan k was abandoned at some point around the, year eight hundred and the jungle rose up to. Claim the city it was already a Ruin when the spanish conquest began in, the sixteenth century and continued to sink into the overgrowth in spite of expeditions to the site in THE eighteenth century ce until The Work Of john Lloyd Stevens and frederick catherwood brought the city to the world's attention in preliminary preliminary excavation were begun in the. Late, nineteenth century today The city Of pacall the great is the most extensively studied Of all, the Maya, cities even chichanitza because of the grandeur of the architecture and the precision of the inscriptions which tell the story of its most venerated king and the splendid city he Raised. To greatness chichanitza that's where that that's where that snake.
Speaker 1: Pyramid is exactly so this site has more studies done on it than that site because this dude inscribed the entire story, within this tomb and he could give the dates as per the mind calendar. All the stuff so now this this kind of talked a little bit, about the controversy but. NOT a lot i do want to go into. Another article here this is from thought thought co dot, YEAH dot com i THOUGHT was dot uk, for A second the Wonders of The. Sarcophagus, of pacall now, as we mentioned this is the temple slash, tomb in question and so as we get, into it here let's go into the discovery of, the tomb itself and we're talking more. About the, lid all.
Speaker 2: Right go back up to that, pyramid at, First all right so at, the top there that's the sarcophagus, at the top and so the lid would be at the very top or?
Speaker 1: Is, That, no no the sarcophagus was inside. This little, room so like all of this. Is just rock this isn't like inner working chambers or. Anything like this this is just level after level of. Just solid rock the chamber, at the top, this little room when you go, inside of it that's their tongue, with the flashlights and they saw the stalagmites and stalagtites and. All these things and basically a seven x twelve foot section of the floor was this massively engraved and scraw. Carved out lid and when they pulled it back they found The. Body.
Speaker 2: Of, Pacall interesting okay so in, six Eighty, three ad, mike all right you need to zoom in on that because. That is tiny, got your, dog all. Right thank you in SIX. EIGHTY. Three, a d pacall the Great, king of palanque who had ruled for, almost seventy years died because time had been one of the great prosperity, for his people who honored him by entombing his body inside the temple of the inscriptions A pyramid that, pacall made Himself or the pacall himself had ordered built specifically to serve. As his tomb pacall was buried, in jade finery including a. Beautiful death Mask placed over pecall's tomb was a massive sarcophagus stone laboriously carved with An image of pacall himself being reborn. As a god pacall sarcophagus and its stone top are among the great all time. Fines of archaeology so, in.
Speaker 1: This case right the first article we read talked about how This image depicted pacall going through. The death process this one is Saying this was pacall being reborn. As a god You see. What I'm, saying how yeah they're all kind of, saying similar things but nobody can like directly connect that this means this and, this means this especially because we have no other so cofagus that we have Found in meso america that shows anything.
Speaker 2: Close, to this well that's why it's so important to get everybody's, opinion on it and not just the archaeologists or the cultural archaeologists or. Anything LIKE that but i feel like you also got to get the theologians in on, it as well in order to better understand what the process was and what he was, aiming to do because you read Like certain and i'm sure that this isn't all, across the board But from what i've study as far As, like the egyptians what they believed is that they had to go through a death process to be able to like shed. Their worldly body they believe that that was their way Of. Ascending to god and so people Would say, that egyptians, were you know they were just so, obsessed with death but the idea was is that they were they were obsessed with Rejoining back with god or back with the heavenly. Forces, Or WHATEVER.
Speaker 1: Right AND i mean i, understand this too but keep in mind that he was Not the only mayan king or lord or whatever you want to call it that saw himself as the innermary Intermediary force between. God and man every single king thought that they. Were that guy yet he's the only one that has a sarcophagus that shows him in this. Type of way You see. What i'm saying, it's, not like oh he saw himself as being reborn into the. God tyr status every king that died saw themselves. In that way why does this dude have a specifically carved sarcophagus lid that depicts something that no, one else has showing images that no. One else has, and, they're saying oh. That's an urn, some, are saying oh you mean the thrusters. Of his rocket oh well. That's the tree oh you mean him breaking. Through the atmosphere we're gonna. Get to It.
Speaker 2: Give unto Caesar, what, Is, caesar's sir well, that's the Idea because didn't caesar believe that he would he was like a god or some kind of lord or. Something, like That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the roman money as a, matter of fact on the front side it would have his face and They would. Say caesar whoever and on the back It would Say. God on earth and, to that point A lot of caesar's actually erected statues of themselves to put, in certain temples and the military would worship Them as a. God ON earth, and i mean like, metaphorically worship him, Like you know i've got The picture Of Saint mag dog matters.
Speaker 2: And all that, literally for, sure.
Speaker 1: Like literally this dude is a walking deity that they were. Following into, battle but.
Speaker 2: YEAH right right i believe that that's probably where they started calling each other lord. And, SHIT right well i don't know how far, back THAT goes but i imagine they probably started with maybe some some kind of.
Speaker 1: Idea like that so lords as far as like saying, like my lord whenever you're, like saying like instead, of yes sir you're saying yes my lord or, SOMETHING like that. I don't know as Far as, the english, goes you know this goes Back To, THE middle ages, i don't know because you have people that would give each other different. Monikers and titles Even in ancient rome you had like a domine right, or a dominus which Would be your it Was like the roman version of master or leader or lord, in some way. Shape or form so there's always been that to give like, the proper respect, like you know put some respect. On my name that's been a thing since the ancient. Times for sure oh.
Speaker 2: How about this the word lord Originates From the old english word which was halaf, ford hlaw ford which means loaf word.
Speaker 4: Or.
Speaker 2: Bread keeper huh this Term reflects the germanic tribal custom of a chieftain providing food. For their followers eHow the, more YOU know no.
Speaker 1: I Do.
Speaker 2: So, the mayan City Or the Maya, city of palanke had risen to greatness in THE, seventh century ad only to, there we go use an ad how about that, there we go only to mysteriously. Go into decline by nine hundred a, d or so the once mighty city, was largely abandoned and the local vegetation began to. Reclaim the ruins in, Nineteen forty Nine mexican Archaeologists Alberto relie ruiz i'm not even gonna try and pronounce that last name began an investigation At the, ruined maya City specifically the Temple, of the inscriptions one of the more imposing structures. In the city he found a stairway leading deep into the temple, and, followed it carefully breaking down walls and removing rocks and debris as. He did so by, nineteen fifty two he reached the end of the passageway and found, a magnificent tomb which he had been sealed off for more than. A thousand years there are many treasures and important works Of art, in pacall's tomb but perhaps the most striking was the massive carved Stone that covered pacau's.
Speaker 1: Body absolutely so now the great Sarcophagus Lid of pcall. Sarkavaca is lid and again we talked about some, of this already but again hearing it from, a different perspective there may be a. Little more insight is made of. A single stone it is a, rectangular in shape measuring roughly nine to eleven and a. Half inches thick so it's not like a little one inch. Thick rock slab this is damn near a, foot. Thick rock right, it's pretty gurthy the. Little gurthy dog and like, we said earlier it measures from about seven feet to a long sorry seven feet wide by about. Twelve feet long the massive stone. Weighs seven tons there are carvings on. The top sides the massive stone would never have fit down the stairways from the top of the temple. Of The inscriptions the call's tomb, was sealed first and then the temple was. Built around it When we release lulier sure, discover the tomb he and his men painstakingly lifted it, with four jacks raising it a little bit, at a time while putting small pieces of wood in the gaps to hold. It in place the tomb remained open until the, late twenty ten when the massive lid, was painstakingly lowered Once again, covering pecall's remains which had been returned to his tomb in two. Thousand, and nine damn they went through all that effort to get, the body out only to return it in two thousand and nine and then shut the lid back on the sarcophagus.
Speaker 2: IN twenty ten i wonder if that's like per cultural customs that they felt like they had to return it, because, THE people, well i mean, it was uncovered it was. In the jungle nobody was even going there for, a thousand years so it couldn't.
Speaker 1: Have, Been revered no but at, the same time the locals there's so many examples right of disturbing the remains of, a burial ground and we talked about that right with the mummies, in that area or the quote unquote alien bodies and. All these things the locals have a serious issue, with an outsider even if, it's an, educated scholarly, archaeologist academic. Type doesn't matter if you're gonna come and, excavate this. Site that's fine you're trying to discover more history, about our. Land that's fine you're trying to take the artifacts and the bodily remains of our ancestors away. From our land now we. Have a, problem so right.
Speaker 2: They at least have to, put it back as that's probably part of, THE negotiating tactics i.
Speaker 1: Would think, so and again this pyramid was discovered in, what was it we said. Nineteen forty nine no one was really caring about the local customs and the inhabitants in the nineteen forties and. Fifties, and sixties however twenty nine to, Twenty, ten, timeframe yeah yeah people started caring about the local population a. Lot.
Speaker 2: More interesting okay so.
Speaker 1: The carved Edges of the sarcophaca's lid narrate events from The life of pacau and those of. His royal forbearers the southern side records the date of his birth and the date. Of his death that's also how we know that there was an eighty year. Time on this the other sides mentioned several Other of Lord's pacall's, or i'm sorry several Other lords of palanquay and the dates. Of their deaths the Northern side shows pacall's parents along with the dates. Of, their deaths now the sides. Of the sarcophagus on the side and ends of, the sarcophagus itself there are eight Fascinating carvings of pacall's ancestors being. Reborn as trees this shows that the spirits of the departed ancestors continue to. Nourish their descendants The depictions of pacall's ancestors and Former rulers of palanque include Two images of pecall's father being reborn as, a nance tree Two images of pacall's mother being reborn as. A cocaw, tree you know the people shout out, to sock cock. You, suck, cock yeah uh being reborn as. A cocaw tree and we've talked about that in, the past too how the cocow plant was, Basically worth gold like five cocw beans would be exchanged in place of like. A wedding ring that's how valuable.
Speaker 2: THESE things were i think a little goes a long way with, that stuff.
Speaker 1: Too doesn't, it Oh yeah there'sh it's basically like a second, Tier of cocaine, like real shit the amount of caffeine and the amount of endorphins it gives Off pure cocal like there's people. That stort it i'll try it that you could buy the packs of. It right now as a, MATTER of fact i forget what the. Name brand, is but like there are people that are doing like key bumps of pure cocal and they're claiming that it's it's not as like, good as coke but apparently it'll get. Your, juices, FLOWING dude really I, Swear, to god, wow all right we gotta.
Speaker 2: TRY that, Then i.
Speaker 1: Mean i'm, DOWN you know i have an. Addiction to chocolate we're talking about getting it at the purest source and taking a straight the dome via the FUCKING hoover that i have. As a nose i'm down straight to the.
Speaker 2: Blood, BRAIN barrier bro, i mean.
Speaker 1: Chocolate chocolate to the. BLOOD brain barrier i say this is nothing.
Speaker 2: BUT good THINGS i mean i would actually venture to say you might as. WELL boof it.
Speaker 1: I don't think i won't. Be, Able to yeah I'm hoping that i'll, be able to like at least taste some of that pure cacal because, of the drip You know. What i'm, saying, but like yeah if, You boof it i'm assuming IT would, be i mean we talk about, green TEA enemas and i love, Drinking green tea but apparently green tea animas give you. So many benefits maybe you're. Onto something here we need To Be. Boofing pure cocow.
Speaker 2: Shout out To Lindsay from rogue ways for bringing that bit of. Information to us she says that's like part of. Her daily thing she. Does. THAT daily, Bro.
Speaker 1: I mean i'm not. Gonna judge it. She looks, amazing oh dude whatever she's doing is keeping her health and. Her, vitality strong LOOK who am i to say that what she's? Doing?
Speaker 2: IS weird yeah i mean, she says that like her health conditions, have gotten better her skin. Complexion is better she, looks younger NOW and she's i think she's, in her forties but she looks like, younger than us.
Speaker 1: WHICH is crazy i thought she was in. Her, late twenties yeah like all all, joking, and all, like you know not trying to boost anybody's ego, by ANY means but i legitimately thought she was late twenties or early thirties. At.
Speaker 2: The, most, Yeah yeah yeah well that's that's just another example of what, was your uh your boy who, died, You, KNOW pacall yeah i mean maybe he was boofing SOME green tea, i don't know. Or some cacaw but.
Speaker 1: But teeth and bone do not age in the same way like somebody's complexion, looking, more vibrant right, and muscle mass skeletal remains age at. A certain rate but maybe. You're onto, Something maybe anyway so we had two images of his dad being reborn as, an ants tree two images of his mother being reborn as. A Cocw tree but cow's great grandmother, is shown twice reborn as a zapput tree and. An avocado tree. Oh a vodka? Do's get There they're nod in this One we got bekaw's grandfather being born as. A. Guava tree Uh This, is khan bahlam the first Ruler of paland k from five seventy two to, five eighty three reborn as. A Zapput tree khanjoi chatam the first he was the ruler of from five twenty nine to, five sixty five reborn as an avocado tree and a a Vodka doo bro, READ that again i know. IT says avocado, i was, like holy shit there's no way you fucked.
Speaker 2: That, ONE up no i.
Speaker 1: SAID it right. A second ago, i was like the born is, an AVOCADO tree and, i, was like oh evokadus get, their nod?
Speaker 6: Here, what's, up, yeah, Yeah yeah anyway uh then we got A call mo nab the first he was Ruler of paland k from five oh one to, five twenty four being reborn as.
Speaker 1: A guava tree so very specif plants that they are. Being reborn into and we're gonna Talk about the mayan tree of life and how trees were very important and relevant to them in all. Of the ways but we got, the nance tree, the, cacao tree zappote avocado. And guava trees these are like the things that we would see. On, his sarcophagus now let's talk about that top lid, on that sarcophagus the artifact in question that has made so many people question if this was in. Fact a rebirth was this? A rocket ship was this? A time machine we'll. Talk about it the magnificent artistic carving on the top of the sarcophagus lid is one of The masterpieces. Of mayan Art it depicts. Pacall Being reborn allegedly pacall is on his back, wearing his jewels. Headdress and skirt pacall is shown in the center, of the cosmos being reborn. Into eternal life he's shown in the center. Of the cosmos put a pin in that, one. For later everybody he has become one with The, god nan coil probably mispronouncing that who is, associated with maize. Fertility and abundance he is emerging from a maze seed hailed by a so. Called, earth monster again put a big old pin in that, one for later whose enormous teeth. Are, clearly shown again put a pin in that. One for later pacaul is emerging along with the cosmic tree. Visible behind him the tree will carry him to the sky where the god it's some, monag it's. Them naj sure the sky dragon is awaiting him in the form of a bird and two serpents heads, On either side so we're all depending on who's. You're asking here he is shown. In the cosmos there's teeth behind him as he's leaving. The earth monster this tree that he is riding within is carrying him to the sky Where the sky dragon is awaiting him in the form of a bird with the head. Of two, serpents you know it's. Very very fascinating you.
Speaker 2: Know what's interesting you bring up the MAZE there and i wanted to point out a lot of people believe that, what Was it like osiris or One of. Those egyptian gods if, you ever see like there's a god that's, like holding something and everybody always perceived it to be, a, pine cone right like. The pine cone turns out. It was maze, THIS whole.
Speaker 1: Time i Didn't know that egypt HAD maze, because i mean we would. Call it corn maze is a. TYPE of corn i didn't think they had Corn. GROWING in egypt i thought that was another type of grain that. They, would HAVE.
Speaker 2: Yeah, THAT'S i mean, i don't KNOW that's. WHAT i heard i could be one. Hundred percent wrong that's how somebody, else, interpreted it though and THAT'S that's. What I heard and, i, was like oh that makes a little, bit of, Sense you know and that goes back to the whole like pine cone in Front of the vatican and. That whole thing and, they, were like well that's clearly a pine cone and what this, god is, holding you know because he'll be holding like an anc and then like a maze or a pine cone or something you see, or, a, bag, Yeah yeah yeah and it's. Like POINTING there so. I don't know it, could be corn it could be. A pine cone but it's pretty interesting to look at just the symbolism what they meant by that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right so now let's talk about The importance, of.
Speaker 2: Pakal's Sarcophagus right pa kyle's sarcophagus lid is a Priceless piece of maya art and one of the most important archaeological finds. Of all time the glyphs of the lid have helped mayanists, scholars pinpoint dates events and familial relationships over a. Thousand years old the Central image of pacall being reborn as a god is one of the Classic icons of maya art and has been crucial to understanding How the ancient maya viewed. Death and rebirth it should be noted that Other interpretations of. Pacall's headstone exist the, most notable one perhaps is the notion that when viewed, from The side with pacall roughly upright and facing, to the left it can appear as if he is operating the machinery. Of some sort this has Led to the, mayan astronaut theory which states that the figure Is, not necessarily pacall But rather a mayan astronaut piloting a space. Shift shape spaceship rather as entertaining as this, theory may be it has it has been thoroughly debunked by those historians, who, have dined dained dained to justify it with any consideration in. The first place so they at least Acknowledge that the mayan. Astronaut, theory exists however perhaps it's.
Speaker 1: Not a spaceship perhaps it is. A time machine and they're very correct about the way that it looks like he's operating some kind of a. Piece of machinery There is other mayan iconography that we can look, At, to see oh this is the same Way with like. Egyptian, higher glyphs right there is a way that they always. Had things structured chests were, towards the front heads were, towards the size hips were. Towards the front feet were at. A certain angle everything had to be done in a specific way because they believe that this was the most pleasing. To the gods they thought this was the core way to show the human form in. Their imaging proper it was, more, proper Exactly so the mayans have certain things very, similar to this and you'll see those with a lot of hieroglyphic cultures. Around the world there's a certain form that, they all take and this is seen as. Like the standard think of it, in our interpretations as You have regular english writing and then You have. Cursive, english writing right one of these is seen as more proper and the other one is seen as more of. A legal precedent so they had a certain way in which they would draw these things and carve these things to be a uniformity as far as the. Language is concerned, that being Said no. Other mayan ICONOGRAPHY and when, I say no i do in fact mean not a single other artifact that we have found shows the person in the center of it in such a position to where you could argue he's operating a. Piece of machinery the hand, placement is strange the foot, placement is strange the tube going to his. Nose is strange nowhere Else in the mayan thought process and scholarship is this.
Speaker 2: Scene anywhere else, it, is interesting though because you see what appears to be some kind of Spacecraft on The, pyramids of giza right like in the in the. Encryptions over there so, it's it's weird how it it's that this isn't the only place that, it showed, UP you, know i mean could it Be?
Speaker 1: Place in maya though Only?
Speaker 2: Place in maya but is it possible because you have people for, thousands of years probably since the, beginning of humanity talking, about certain prophecies which are just things that are going to be happening. In the future could they have been catching a glimpse of something that was happening. In, today's age.
Speaker 1: Possibly very possibly but THAT'S also why i wanted to give all this Historical background. To pucall himself, just we're clear he is not. A mythical character he's not. A metaphorical figure he was not a deity that people worshiped in some. Sort of way he was a real king that led and ruled from, certain realistic years and we can track all. Of these things so it's not like they were giving an image to like. A sky god this. Was their king this, would, be uh well.
Speaker 2: Well he, was there trump but he was their king as he, was a man but as what he was alluding to earlier that he would be essentially like the god and the center. Of the cosmos so maybe they were looking at him a little bit differently. Once, he, Died oh.
Speaker 1: Okay but, my point is like To say that pacall was more of a mythical creature or, a fictitious person is the, same, As Saying oh julius caesar was like a metaphorical. Or fictitious person he wasn't. A real, dude, it's, like no no he was a real dude That Ruled. The roman empire yakaul was a real dude That ruled. The mayans well.
Speaker 2: And after so many hundreds and even, thousands, of years, people you know. They get mythologized, so you know you started attaching myths to certain real historical, people like that and now they seem more like a myth than an actual. Real person exactly that's probably where it gets confusing. A little bit, i, would say.
Speaker 1: Agreed now all of, this to say now that we've gotten the Historical background top acall and his possible connections with time. MACHINES and things i, got a quick little five Minute Clip From History channel's ancient aliens when they are talking about this region and the discovery and some people's interpretations of what we might. Be, Looking, at now jonathan you saw the lid. OF this sarcophagus a couple of times, in, This, conversation right yeah when these people break it down and show you what the, hands are doing and what the, feed are doing and what this tube and all the stuff and the other iconography on. The sarcophagus lid, at face value with neither you or me being Well read, into mayan iconography we would see this as a very intricate piece of artwork and probably just leave. It at that but now when you see these people, break it down it's going to take on a whole different shift in. Shape, FOR you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i believe, that you know because if you think about just the time that it would take to carve, all that out whether it took days or weeks or whatever you're talking, about hours whenever you could have just like, scribbled something down but instead you decide. To engrave it engrave it in stone is something that's gonna last forever as long. As you know there's no water or, anything, like that right and. So it it and, IN my opinion i believe that there is probably nothing on there that is just. PURELY for artwork i would imagine that it's all extremely symbolic in one, way or another.
Speaker 1: If nothing else. Extremely specifically done nothing in this carving was done by accent or just to throw.
Speaker 2: On, some, frills, no, right right yeah they weren't wasting no time Like, that.
Speaker 1: Exactly so, without further ado let's hear. From, Ancient, aliens chichinitza mexico.
Speaker 7: Located On, the yucatan peninsula are the ruins Of an ancient mayan city that thrived from seven fifty TO. Twelve hundred ad, it was here in nineteen Sixty Nine that eric bondanagan had an amazing realization involving the city's Central Pyramid. OF el castillo.
Speaker 1: I was standing before.
Speaker 8: THIS great pyramids. I understood nothing i took every possible Literature From a central american archaeologist to learn what's?
Speaker 1: This all ABOUT.
Speaker 8: And then i learned again they are talking of. Visitors from, outside of course they.
Speaker 1: Call them gods.
Speaker 4: According To, the ancient mayamiths their main Deity was kettl Cootal Or, cukul kan cuckumuts all those different names for the, exact same deity which was described to be a winged or a flying serpent or. A flying snake whatever it was that they saw up in the se guy could best be described as, a flying snake.
Speaker 5: Where we're looking. Across the world chichinitz is a. Very important location it is one of those places where it is said that the gods descended to and decreed a. Fate of mankind and there is one Specific, pyramid al castillo the castle where you see an intricate light show happening on Specifically the equinoxes march Twenty first and, september twenty first.
Speaker 8: In, the early morning you see the. Sun rising up and while the sun, girls goes up you see on the stairway light and shadow triangles of. Light and shadow they are produced because of. The nine platforms the light and shadow triangles slowly go down the step to the pyramid until the sun. Is up there the message, Is absolutely Clear.
Speaker 1: God kuckool khan.
Speaker 8: Visited the earth this appeared again with the promise to return in a. Father away future so they have given this whole information of the return of the gods Into THEIR temperate.
Speaker 5: And i think this is one of the Great things which, eric has done not just in The, story of chichinitza but of so many other aspects on other places in this, world as well whereby he focuses on certain, details, and says look. This is important this is a detail which is extremely. Difficult to create this is something which traditional archaeology tends to overlook.
Speaker 7: By making a connection Between the ancient mayas knowledge of astronomy and. Their precise Architecture eric von danikin was convinced that there was much more to his ancient alien hypothesis than. He had imagined, for further proof he Looked to, another mayan temple one that housed what some say was the, First Ancient. Astronaut lord Paca at.
Speaker 9: The age of Mayan city of polanke was a tomb that was discovered in. The nineteen fifties and inside this tomb was a lid on A Sarcophagus.
Speaker 1: For lord pacall.
Speaker 9: And that lid is very highly decorated with A Picture. Of lord pacall and in that picture he's doing some. Really unusual things.
Speaker 8: You see a, man bending forward almost like. A rising motorcyclist he has his nose on some kind. Of oxygen mask he uses his upper hand to manipulate and not you see. His lower hand he. Manipulates some controls he's sitting on a kind of chair in a.
Speaker 1: Sort Of capsule.
Speaker 7: When eric looked, at that lid He saw.
Speaker 9: A mayan king in, a rocket ship and that guy was returning, to the stars going. Back into space it was, an exciting interpretation and it was one of the Main things in Chariots. Of the gods and when other people looked at that lid and, saw his explanation they they had to.
Speaker 7: Agree With him Called eric von. Dannikin Be Correct was lord pacall really an extra Terrestrial who visited earth in, the distant past one who perhaps shared highly advanced? Knowledge, with, mankind.
Speaker 1: Okay now the idea that this was, A rocket ship i could see where they're coming, From with this but there's no indication of whether in the conversation whether it was a time machine or an astronaut or something some sort, of a craft some sort of mechanism that he was operating right, like they said you saw the little tube going, to his. Face his Nose no other mayan ikenography shows anything like that going to a person's face. From the mechanism their hands are not working the gears and mechanics of some. Sort of device the foot is nowhere else. Near a pedal most of them show them sitting in a almost fetal position with their chest upright and they're doing something, With, their hands yes but nothing looks.
Speaker 2: Like, this one yeah, that is man that. IS pretty wild i really don't know what to. Make of that? Is it symbolic? IS it literal i mean what? Did they mean even if it was just? SYMBOLIC or, literal i mean how are you supposed? To TAKE that and i think that you probably have to get the interpretation from a. Theologian in general and that's the problem with a lot of, these archaeology things Like anybody any i'm not going to say anybody can, be an archaeologist but it doesn't it doesn't require necessarily like the the scholarly type of knowledge from a theologian to an archaeologist is not?
Speaker 1: What, FOR what no i, Agree with that but again, keep in mind, on the sarcophagus they had other depictions of other great leaders and his family members being. Reborn, As trees right so the process of dying and ascending to the heavens and then being reborn, as a tree and that whole thing was depicted in other places on the, sarcophagus in question. But not his his showed him in a completely different way doing a. Completely different, FUNCTION.
Speaker 2: Hold ON i am i? Getting this confused is are you are we saying that this tomb was found at The. Top of, chiechanitza, now, no.
Speaker 1: No no no they were talking About your guy ruiz or whatever, his name is who was also the one that was doing some Work. In chi chanitza they were talking about how they showed the snake and how these people had a in depth. Knowledge of astronomy these people had the in depth knowledge, of the sky gods and. All these things they believed in. Them so heavily then they were talking about His. Discovery at peking i'm forgetting the name of the. City Real, Quick, Oh, Palaque.
Speaker 2: Palaque, yeah palanqui right.
Speaker 1: So they're saying that basically this dude shared the same culture as the ones Who, built, chichen, Itza right right so they all were of the, same religious mindset spiritual mindset and all these things ascending. To the heavens that was a pretty traversible concept. For these people being reborn as a tree a, pretty you know. Traversible spiritual concept but nowhere else is there a depiction of a dude in a way his body even positioned, in this way let alone steering a craft. Of some type. That's an outlier let.
Speaker 2: Me ask You as, a christian man what do you make of snakes and all? These ancient cultures, is it like are you interpreting that as like that's the deceiver or are you looking at that in.
Speaker 1: A different way so personally and not Even, as a christian This is just jacob's Gonna. BEHALF of jacob i have one phobia, on this earth. Only one thing that, really and truly if you see me squealing like, a little schoolgirl IT'S probably because i saw or have. Something near me, it's not spiders, it's not bugs. It's not. Roaches its snakes that is the one thing that no matter what, that gives, ME the creeps i don't. Deal, with, THEM well.
Speaker 2: No, i GET that but i mean that's but there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of significance to them to a lot of cultures and religions and tribes. Around the world tribes never, saw, Each Other right the druids revered snakes in, a very. Heavy heavy way So, did the romans, by, the way right So, did the greeks So did, the asian communities And So Did. Meso america India, so, like INDIA absolutely so i am of the belief that they hold a lot of significance to any place. Where, They live however i'm not one hundred percent sold that This was clearly satan deceiving his people. Around, the world okay could? IT be sure i understand the thought. PROCESS on that i could see the pieces of the tapestry being put together.
Speaker 7: On.
Speaker 1: THAT one right i also can acknowledge that the same thing could be said, about, The, eagle right.
Speaker 2: YEAH for, sure i mean as far as, the symbolism goes it's like it's evolved version of the. Snake or whatever it's just.
Speaker 1: Every tribe has eagles are like a. Highly. Revered bird specifically there's all kinds of different, types of birds but. Specifically the eagle it doesn't matter If, you're In, rome In, egypt In, india in China, in meso, america and yeah maybe, the bald eagle maybe, the brown eagle maybe, it, Doesn't matter right they all acknowledge that that specific bird's got something.
Speaker 2: Extra with it it's a gangster bird.
Speaker 1: Of PREY exactly so i feel like all tribes can acknowledge that snakes, have, A thing right and there's also something to be said for. The human psyche there's a reason and why in ancient times if a woman was having a hard time actually, delivering a baby they would throw a snake skin on her stomach and it would scare. The baby out.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a that's a.
Speaker 1: Very ancient practice so there is something we talked about This on the. Live, here recently right how dogs and humans have been so interconnected for thousands and thousands of years that we even resonate with each other and give each other. Serotonin, FROM touch right i believe that snakes in some way have gone against humans for so long that we also have a inherent chemical thing that happens within our brains when. We see them some, people love it some. People hate them you notice nobody's ever really. Neutral about snakes they're either LIKE super oh, i love snakes or like y'all don't, Fucking like, THOSE like yeah.
Speaker 2: I, wonder you know there's there's the symbolic understanding of snakes and then the the literal, like you know we're all, scared of snakes but, to, be, Honest like yeah i'm scared to death of. FUCKING snakes, TOO i, fuck i like don't put. That around me I'm like bammar jarro like. KEEP that shit i will have a full on PANIC attack if i, See a snake, But you know i'd probably have the same kind of PANIC attack if i walked outside my front door and saw. Fucking polar, bear you know like you're done At that.
Speaker 1: Going you should polar bear is the Only animal on earth that actively and aggressively. Hunts human beings no other animal like sees us as, a food source. But they, do so yeah you should be scared of polar Bears unless. A coca, cola you know THEN maybe. MAYBE i would i might test those waters AND see if i can get, It from him but, like you. Know. We'll see, yeah but anyway so as far as the imagery of snakes and my personal spiritual, BELIEFS on them i think that there may be. Something, TO it well i believe there is definitely something to them, as spiritually speaking from the animal. To human transference i'm not going TO say that i believe that all of This proves that satan was doing his deceiving game to Every. Man ON earth but i also could understand why people would. Draw that conclusion you can.
Speaker 2: Understand that angle and you know, what's interesting too is, that YOU know and i Know that the Egyptians and the mayans. Two different people but as Far as, the egyptians go if you, think about it like a lot of their, symbolism and stuff they always had a lot of symbolism of, snakes and, cats right yeah and those are the two species. With slid eyes so it, makes you, wonder you know it makes you makes you wonder like who, they were worshiping what, they were worshiping like why so specifically the. Slid eye variety.
Speaker 1: That's a, VERY good, point i mean and, that being said we should say reptiles have. The, slid, eyes snakes yes but there's other types of reptiles that do have those slid. Eyes and, stuff but yeah there might be something to. That as, well You know the egyptians were big with like looking at the eyes The eye of. Horus, for, instance yeah. Yeah, Big time anyway so what?
Speaker 2: We got, Here all.
Speaker 1: Right we're gonna read a little bit. Into this story some of the theories that are that have been proposed Surrounding call the great range from being an astronaut to. A, time traveler again this is the death mask that he was wearing, in his sarcophagus completely. Made of jade, that. Is insanity, dude oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's badass dude all right now. SOMETHING like, that i.
Speaker 1: Mean we can it's just how much money you're trying, to.
Speaker 2: COME off, dude i mean might have to get a little. Donation set up we can get, a jade mask.
Speaker 1: Oh my god Like even the pharaohs with their gold death masks. For their sarcophagus this, is priceless artifacts not just for the weight of gold, that was used but the construction and the time frame and. All these things this jade mask is equally in the conversation of being. A, priceless artifact oh there's there's no way to even put a dollar. AMOUNT on, This i mean i'm sure if somebody in the black, market Still could BUT i'm bro i don't even know how to put an.
Speaker 2: Evaluation, on that well and if you look at his, necklaces there too they said that they wore that jade. By, the pound yeah so that they had some fun they like shoulder pads walking. AROUND every day.
Speaker 1: I mean it was a, status symbol absolutely but also, like you said, for spiritual significance because they saw jade as being equivalent to walking around with one of, cuts of. Quattles.
Speaker 2: Actual, Feathers yeah yeah well and those those jade eggs are REALLY good for i think some people would use them that they'll like freeze them and then use them, for their face like to get rid of wrinkles and bags and shit. Like that, too, SO maybe yeah i mean you're talking about, how this, guy you know he he, lived to eighty but. He looked forty maybe he was doing the old jade egg.
Speaker 3: On.
Speaker 2: The face bro.
Speaker 1: Maybe he had an ancient skin routine that we just don't KNOW about because i didn't. Write, IT down look. I don't know i need to.
Speaker 2: KNOW about this i need to. Know about this con you zuming on?
Speaker 1: That for, ME uh YEAH i THOUGHT i had i consume a. Little.
Speaker 2: Bit more here it's a, little baby, print ALL right so.
Speaker 1: I can read It if you, IF you no i can. See it now it's. Small.
Speaker 2: Fucking type So kenich janab Pakal was a mayan Governor of the palanquet region between the year six fifteen and, six eighty five a period of advancement and prosperity. For its inhabitants according to the History recorded in Stone by. The mayans themselves pacaul died at At an approximately he died at approximately. Eighty, years old sorry. About, that brainform however studies showed that his body corresponds to that of the man of. In his forties according to the description in hieroglyphics and studies that have been made of his remains, More than once pacall was robust and measured approximately one point, seven meters tall a description that does not correspond to That of. A? Mayan octagenarian octagenarian how.
Speaker 1: Tall is one point seven meters convery. Defeat and inches. I'm just, curious let's see because like dark about how that's that's a pretty tall dude compared to. His contemporaries, HERE and yes i understand because he was. Eating, BETTER food okay, I understand, that but like how extra? Tall IS this because i, want to say the average, height of people especially this time was like five.
Speaker 2: Four five, five uh yeah that is five point, five seven feet so a little over five, and a half so like five five foot six and, a half fish.
Speaker 1: And that was consider its tall. To his contemporaries yeah little.
Speaker 2: Little, baby men, yeah so yeah so he's one point. Seven meters tall many experts say that the tombstone on his grave portrays pecall sitting in a, kind of ship given that his hands and feet seemed to be operating some sort of. Board and pedals in addition to that would Be the rear fire, can be seen apparently coming from the propeller. Of the ship this and other evidence around his tomb have Fueled the legend pacall had that the had the means to visit outer space and even. Travel through time that's.
Speaker 1: Another thing too fire coming out the base of it is not something that you see another mayanaia. Icinography, at all right if It was The, tree of life he might be, climbing the tree or the tree will be growing with him, on a branch elevating him. To this position you're not gonna have Fire near The, tree. Of, life dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah that would probably burn it down, a little, bit you know.
Speaker 1: A little bit so this is the, sarcophagus in question and this is one of the sides depicting one of his family members on a tree Being reborn as i'm not sure if this is one of the cacals or the nance or the. Avocado, or avocadoo, uh but yeah. That's the tomb it's, the sarcophagus.
Speaker 2: Itself all right So who Was? Pacall the great you can. See another, depiction uh yeah we already read about when his. Tomb was, discovered excuse me this is another image, of pacall okay and he's not operating some sort of. Thing like that he's sitting on a throne which was carved to have like two different heads of like a jungle.
Speaker 1: Cat looking thing but you notice This is, regular. Mayan iconography right his hands are, in a yes they're, in a position but he's not in a very specific looking like he's riding a motorcycle. Type.
Speaker 2: Of position, yeah that's man that's a, pretty, cool PICTURE.
Speaker 1: Right so i think it might. BE his mom.
Speaker 2: I don't know it does make, you wonder though because look at it looks like fucking cat dog that. He's sitting on and, and you know you don't have people going out in the jungles saying look he was he was sitting on. A cat dog so that must be that must be. Literal with it it must exist. In the forest we got to go. Look for it it's not until.
Speaker 1: It might have been a nod to the occult reasoning Of the ancient Mayan deities That, nickelodeon show man.
Speaker 2: We don't, know, oh Yeah well nickel lodi in remember like we, broke that DOWN it's Like i HATE god or i Don't, believe in god or, something like that whenever you break It Down. INTO greek nickelodeon, i was.
Speaker 1: Joking but DAMN now that, I, SAID that okay i mean.
Speaker 4: In.
Speaker 2: Checks out So born, on march twenty third of, Six Oh Three kennich jana pacall was a descendant of his mother's side of the dynasty That rolled palanqu when his grandfather and, his brother died who governed in the region That, corresponds to palanqua a part of a part, of the nobility decided to separate and Settle In, Toward, Tortghero, Tortguero.
Speaker 1: Tabasco, Tortuguero tobasco.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile pacall's Parents returned to palankay to raise him. To the throne because although his, mother SUCKED cock.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I had to, I get it, i get it she was the legit or his mother was, the legitimate heir the position that could only be occupied. By A male so pacall Became governor of palanqua when he was only. Twelve years, old at first it was thought that the tombstone was, just an altar but when it was removed the governor's. Sarcophagus was found it was then when it was Discovered that the mesoamerican pyramids also served as a Mausoleum as the.
Speaker 1: Egyptians, used to indeed, none of this again is the. Building in question so let's talk a Little bit. About Pecall's government.
Speaker 2: So pecall's time on the throne was one of. Peace and prosperity he married at the age Of, twenty three, tzabaku a jaw with whom he, had five children of whom were two of them were governors. After his father, during His government plan kay had confrontations with those Who, settled in tutugero but never. Succumbed, to them furthermore he took military action against those who, invaded his territory, always emerging victorious.
Speaker 1: Which is a pretty. Solid Track record so i'm not one hundred percent whose death mask we're. Looking at, here but again look at this artwork and all the specific types of jewelry that. Is, being worn again notice the jade, being used whenever. Very VERY symbolic.
Speaker 2: Whenever i get my Body, shipped TO maine, whenever I die so i can Have a. PROPER viking sendoff i want one Of. Those, masks maine yeah that's they Do, that In maine the. VIKING send, off.
Speaker 1: I, Mean that's fair but then, all that jade all that money is going to be just be lost to the bottom of every body of water. WE'RE talking, about.
Speaker 2: I, mean you know Old girl from titanic didn't really think that it was that big of a deal to throw that sapphire back.
Speaker 1: In the ocean that pissed me. Off so much at the end, of that movie all of this shit was to, find this jewel, and in reality you had the jewel in your pocket. The entire time you just wanted to go and tell everybody the story of you getting banged out on a boat on Your. Way to america that was. The entire point.
Speaker 2: Back back, IN my day i used to, have perky nipples and he portrayed, me, like this like of course you wouldn't be able to TELL now because, i have, Old saggy skin but AT one time i was. A hot, piece, she said like.
Speaker 1: It, blows my mind, because that, jewel that sapphire was worth. A, Literal fortune yeah and that was how they were funding the expedition under the pretense is that they were going to find this jewel and pay back all the loans that they took to. Go out, there in reality she just wanted to, tell these people. INCLUDING her granddaughter i should add about the time that she got banged out when she was sixteen in the Back OF a model a on a boat, that went down and then at the end, of, it like oh you mean this jewel that could have funded all of this and we didn't even need to come out here in the. First Damn place now i'm just gonna throw it over the side and say fuck The world because i'm about, to DIE anyway and i. Don't care, anymore, it's like bro. That, selfish bitch yeah.
Speaker 2: She wanted to keep it for throw, it back, symbolically you know keep it pure. IN that sense. I get it you just go to.
Speaker 1: A Pier Over the atlantic, ocean and, hum that bitch it's the same. Body.
Speaker 2: Of WATER yeah, but i mean didn't she chuck it Like where, The, titanic sank yeah.
Speaker 1: Right over and she just like dropped it and there Was. Like, goodbye jack meanwhile, keep in mind that expensive ass boat that you're on had to be paid, for by somebody and it was supposed to be paid For. By that sapphire. You just, hummed but okay. The movie was it was great for. What it was but, then that ending boy. Had me LIVID that's, what.
Speaker 2: I actually people Talk. SHIT on titanic i think it's one of. The best movies that's a that's a, top and.
Speaker 1: Excellent excellent movie just the, ending was.
Speaker 2: Horrible that's all it's supposed. To, be romantic jacob.
Speaker 1: Fuck That she did froman's gonna pay. For that boat she ain't gotta pay, for, that, shit now. No she ain't she probably died on, the way back. The old bitch.
Speaker 2: Probably she should have just threw. Her self overboard You know.
Speaker 1: What i'm saying why not go be with your.
Speaker 7: Long.
Speaker 2: Lost, Lover shit so pacall promoted the productive activity, of the region both for trade and, for local consumption in addition to reactivating ceremonies, and public events which earned him the appreciation. Of the people he also promoted the written record of, all, military actions ceremonies, and important events which has helped historians and archaeologists of our times to better study and understand the history Of palan k pacaull's tombstone measured three point eight three point, eight meters long by two point two meters wide and seven. Weighed seven tons it's. A hefty one.
Speaker 1: Fourteen thousand pounds.
Speaker 2: Is that how much? Seven tons is so a ton is.
Speaker 1: Two. Thousand, pounds, yeah Now actually as, I'm saying that i'm not sure if this is a metric ton or. A standard ton so actually that might even be, more than that because a metric ton is two point two, thousand or sorry a ton is. TWO thousand pounds, a Metric ton if, i'm not mistaken is twenty. Two HUNDRED pounds so. I don't know but on, the low end this lid alone.
Speaker 2: Fourteen thousand pounds.
Speaker 1: That's.
Speaker 2: Fucking insane yeah they had to get four lifts on, that fucking thing four fucking floor jacks to lift the bitch. Up pretty heavy it shows that the governor as the center. Of the universe below, is the underworld in the middle the, tree of life and above The God it's momna Mamnah. Represented, as quetzel.
Speaker 1: Indeed so now this is the, image, In question right so.
Speaker 2: This is that tree of life that. They're alluding to.
Speaker 1: They're saying that this is the tree of life. That he had happens to be kind. Of traversing on this is the sky, god in question and this is supposed to. Be the underworld even though.
Speaker 2: These are flames it almost does kind of, look mechanic? Though doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It really, does and again There's no other mayan iconography that shows anything. Close, to, this dude, yeah that is and this thing? Touching his Face no other mayan iconography shows. Something like, that all right what the fuck do we?
Speaker 2: THINK that is i have an idea about what, it could be but what do you think is going? INTO his nose.
Speaker 1: I don't just, looking, AT it bro i got a, couple OF theories but. I don't know i understand completely that they would think that this is some sort of, a BREATHING apparatus and i don't inherently, Disagree right this and it doesn't have to be a whole face mask that would cover it up to where you couldn't tell who. You're looking at for the, imagery of it it would make more sense that they would just kind of show a tube going, to, His face right and it has to be touching the show that there is a connection to. His actual face and it's not like they had the wherewith thought to come up with what we would now see like when we think of a face mask that you, would breathe through you might think of like. A, fighter pilot right they got that mass that they lash on, to their helmet and they got a tube to where they can get oxygen and high elevations.
Speaker 2: And all that it's. Not like that it's.
Speaker 1: Not like that but if they would have shown that we couldn't, see, his Face right and i'm not saying that he even had, something like that it's also very possible that it was something close to like a. Nasal, fare andngeal right do you know?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: That, Is no okay So In THE marine corps i went. Through this program IT was a csl, COMBAT or yeah cls. Combat life saver and for anybody listening, that's a vetteran you probably just started chuckling to yourself because this is not. A, lifesaver course okay it teaches you a, few little things most of which, will never use but like. It's a thing but ONE thing that i will never forget is when they made us insert a nasal fair and deeal into our own noses and then take a lap around the building to show. How this works what, This device is it's a tube it's just a tube with like a oper, at one end and you are shoving it up your nose and down your nasal cavity down. To your throat and this is too if somebody is they're having trouble, breathing or something maybe they got like shot in the face and like they're having issues breathing and getting air through their nose, of their mouth because the only two places that air, enters your body and you need, air to breathe you fucking shove of nasal fair ands you'll up their nose and you. Can breathe normally now, THAT'S being said i could see this being a breathing tube that he shoved up his nose rather than war. Across his face that also kind of makes. Sense to.
Speaker 2: ME oh okay i was actually thinking more along, the lines of so do you remember whenever you were young and you'd be picking your nose, and, somebody say damn you got your fingers so far up you're gonna. Poke, your, brain Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah the egyptians used to pull the brain out of the the deceased. With a hook they pulled it through the nose in. The mummification, Process.
Speaker 2: Right right but, ALSO right. There I believe and i could be just, making THIS up but I feel like, i HEARD this but i believe the farther, up you go you're because your your pineal gland is said to be literally right here in, between the eyebrows. Just above it and so it makes me wonder if there was some kind of drip of sorts or some kind of tool that was being used TO express the dmt out of. Your, PINEAL gland possibly. I don't know i DON'T.
Speaker 1: Think OF dmt but i to, further your claim there is sinuses that are underneath your, eyes right here but there are also sinuses that. Go up here so, to your point they may have been trying to touch the pineal gland, in some way shape or form, THROUGH this means, I don't know that's.
Speaker 2: THE only way, i can think unless they were just trying to, get to well When were The so the mayans Were. After, the egyptians yeah we're talking like way after is, When HE died but I, mean the egyptians if we're going, to get technical at least pre date TWENTY five hundred bc when the. PYRAMID was built i mean there still is A gyp, In EGYPT today, so, i mean right so it makes me wonder IF maybe they, i don't know if, they were talking or maybe they got some of that some of that information over There. Into the maya but it makes me wonder Because even the egyptians were they they had depictions, of you know Like The the third Eye and The eye of. Horace and everything if you look at The eye Of, eye of horace it is what for what identical to what the fucking pineal? Gland? Looks like bro like it's it's, really, let me yeah let. Me show You i'm gonna i'm gonna pull. Up a picture it is like fucking stunning how.
Speaker 1: Perfect It is because I've seen The eye of horace a. Bunch of time that's on A lot, of egyptian artwork and the pineal gland looks kind of like. A pine cone The eye of horace looks like an eye with. Eyeliner On it so i'm not One, hundred percent, well, it's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go stop? Sharing your screen? Did all right so check this shit? Out right here? Look at that that tell me? That's?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: Similar bro oh like, a, side view right? ISN'T that crazy i saw.
Speaker 1: Something like a straight on. View, of it okay so that does not look like.
Speaker 2: A pine, CONE i mean, i don't know maybe it DOES in three d or. Something like that but it's it's not just the it's not, just the, oh pineal gland it's the, it's the whole like it's, the, pituitary gland right. It's, the whole well you, got the hypothalamis, the medulla, ambata the thalamus and the corpus colossum all together creating the. Eye of horus how the fuck did?
Speaker 5: They?
Speaker 2: Know, THAT bro, Yeah i mean i'm.
Speaker 1: Not denying that but that's the. Other THING too the i of horus would be not. The pineal gland the pineal glands at the front. Of the brain the thalamus is pretty, much dead center where like the the brain stem connective tissue connects to the rest. Of the brain so to say that the horus is supposed to be remnants of, The human brain i'm with you, one, Hundred.
Speaker 2: Percent right Well That's what i'm if you zoom all, the way out you see, this picture here which is the side view, of the brain and, so holy, shit how like how could? They have known and that's the same thing with the. Yin and yang how could they. Have known that that is literally a perfect depiction. Of quantum entanglement like how, did THESE people without x rays or any kind of cat, scan or anything how did?
Speaker 1: THEY know, this i mean, when somebody dies especially, in like war when they just got their, head cleaved open you can see like brain matter and you can see how. It's made up they had a very decent understanding, of human anatomy and they had like dissections that they did on people for a. Good long while they didn't just like discover one day by accident that you could pull the brain out.
Speaker 2: Through the, NOSE oh, yeah, i guess yeah. That, Makes sense okay, WELL even, still i mean it's still pretty damn fascinating to see. The correlation there.
Speaker 1: It, very much is very much is now, that being said was this Tube or or i'm not even gonna call it a TUBE necessarily because i don't know that it, is or isn't but this thing that is connected. To, his nose again we saw other depictions of mine iconography in the video we just shared, a moment ago and even that there's a picture of, him right here there is nothing. Touching his face he was, wearing a headdress but nothing. Touching his. Face or nose same over here with this person for something to be, Touching his, nose and again nothing here was. Carved, by accident hell there's even, indentations right here and it gets smaller as it gets. TO the nose i could understand why some people would think that this was a breathing apparatus or a breathing tube, in some way.
Speaker 2: She or form hold on, here a second because if you, look really close so there's the outline, of his face and then there seems to be another line directly above it is is that the thing that looks like it's going? Into his nose could that just be something that's set upon his nose and running across his, forehead like that You see?
Speaker 1: What i'm saying or could this be a face shield that. He was wearing but they wanted to make sure that in the picture you could still. See his, face oh.
Speaker 2: Man, whoa, hold on yeah let me keep that keep.
Speaker 1: That. Right there yeah, and, then again dude his hands are in a, very strange position not like he's trying to grab something or. Anything like, that if anything this hand is holding a knob. Of some type, this tree is, if it, is in fact the tree of life is smooth on all of the sides except for this knock where he's holding something and that notch is connected to whatever the hell. This, thing IS like it's i understand why they would look at this and see something of a he's controlling it or these are like a control panel or a steering mechanism or something like that for whatever the. Hell, he's writing.
Speaker 2: Yeah it almost Reminds Me of danny gohler talking about like how whenever he GOES into the dmt realm that there's like fucking panels and like like screens and things that THERE are like i don't know, what he says that there are essentially like controllers of this matrix and they're all controlling it like via these screens and. REALLY strange shit. I don't, Know i mean i'm just trying to think, outside THE box but i have no idea what the fuck to make, of this really because? What is that what is all this? Shit around him what Is that brow.
Speaker 1: That's the thing you have to think outside the box even try to even educationally come up with a theory, on this, one because again there's no other Example of a mayan depiction showing.
Speaker 2: Anything LIKE this somebody i guarantee you this is not meant to. Be taken literal it has, to be symbolic some kind of code meant to be meant to be deciphered in some.
Speaker 1: Kind OF way and i don't necessarily. Disagree with you and that is what this article. Is talking about some people take it as a code to mean that he is climbing the tree of life up to the heavens to be reborn as. His deified self some take this to be a code of him in a rocket ship flying. Into outer space and maybe that's where he got the knowledge and information to have all these crazy building projects take place. And go successfully maybe that's where he got the knowledge to be able to win every single military engagement that he and his tribe ever got. In contact with maybe, this is him, like you said symbolically and code specifying talking about him possibly writing, a time machine and maybe that's why he died at the, age of eighty but his body was as a, forty year old because things go differently when we're talking about the. Time. Space continuum yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, what's interesting too is the border, on the outside like it seems to be like little depictions of something that they're almost like LITTLE pictures of i wonder what. THAT could, be i mean could it just be like protective sigils of swords or. Something like that.
Speaker 1: So basically they have broken it down to say that all of this along the sarcophagus is a timeline. Of his rule.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 1: And they show like these are specific and important events that took place during his time. As a Rule and if, i'm not mistaken they even talk about what year each of those things did and. Did not happen so this was the thing that they Said in The. Temple of inscription this is The one of this is A part of, i should say the longest Recorded timeline of mayan, history, to date well, the, second longest right the other One, is, at, Chichenitza.
Speaker 2: Right right so this so the what appears to be coming out, of his stomach that's that's supposed to be like the base. Of the tree this is allegedly supposed to be the trunk, of, the tree right and so he, would, essentially well no he's supposed to be midway up the, tree right now and at the bottom this is in. The entire picture but down here they're supposed to, be an urn which is supposed to represent The.
Speaker 1: Underworld of. Chibalba oh whoa this is the record to the archaeologist and. The educated folk they're saying that this image is supposed to be him, leaving the underworld climbing the tree of life and ascending To, the sky god which is being depicted by this bird in the. Sky over here and that's him ascending from the underworld to his god. To, your status meanwhile everybody that we've read from says that this puts him at the center, of the cosmos right the center of the cosmos on whatever the hell this is. Supposed to be there is fire in flames at the. Bottom of it he is operating. Something of controls he's got something connected, to his nose he's got foot pedals that his feet are, operating as well and He's going to obviously what they saw is the realm of the gods. Or the sky so this is where the whole rocket. Conversation comes in but so that's sure that this was.
Speaker 2: A time machine that's supposed to be ketsiquada at.
Speaker 1: The, top there uh they show. That it, is that's yeah being represented. As a ketzel so this is, The Feather serpent, sky god.
Speaker 2: Yeah interesting, man all right. Good cult members if you want to be able to see depictions like this and try and figure it, OUT for, yourself i mean you got to Come. Over to patreon patreon is the. Place to go it's five. Dollars a month that's if you don't really care to be Joining us every tuesday night for. The live show but if you go to patreon Dot com Slash cult of conspiracy podcast you can join for five dollars A month and i have access to every single episode in all of the video stuff that. We put up we have tried. Going, to YouTube yeah there are some people that are still trying to make a living and still trying to put their stuff. Up on YouTube we're not going. To censor ourselves we don't. Believe in that we believe that it's it's not genuine to who we are if we need, to censor. Ourselves you Know and so patreon allows our personalities and are exact like how we would answer something and look at something without having. A self censor so if you want to be a, part of that then patreon Dot com Slash Cult of conspiracy podcasts sign up for the. Five, dollars tier dude come.
Speaker 1: Check, it, out indeed, indeed, all right now let's continue With The article the tombstone The cover because sarcophaga is one of the most important record. Of the, discovery for decades it has been the subject of debate between experts and amateurs who have more than one. Theory about it taking into account what is known about the mind culture and the studies that experts have done, over the years the official Interpretation of the tombstone. Is as follows pacall is seated in the middle as a young man in the center. Of the universe below Him is sakhbakh na for the or the first centipede, of white bones Which represents the Mayan. Underworld Of chibalba from pakau's body emerges a tree with a two, headed serpent intersecting dividing the cosmos into. Its four regions, around the tree it's possible to see the faces of different deities that accompany him on his journey, through the cosmos and right at the top, of the Tree the god ittsamna can be Seen. Represented as, quetzal right now this is a colorized version of what this. Picture would be so you, see this. Tree it's separate at the top of these two serpent heads and all these. Things around him these, are other gods other deities and. All the, things so again. These are flames nothing about flames Are near the tree of life has. Ever been found, but.
Speaker 2: All right, well it's interesting it's go back up. On the picture it's interesting that he is depicted as being red and, everything that, is you know a surface, level with him and below it seems to. ALL be, RED i mean i know that this is kind of like a. Reimagining or whatever this, wasn't the whatever but it, makes me, wonder you know just Colors are they, they hold symbolism, and you, know traditionally red Especially, everyone like india red and the root is always associated. With each other so it's interesting that you have the base of the tree that is coming, out of him as, it said before and so he's at the. Base of it he would, be the, roots you know so that maybe that's. Why he's red but.
Speaker 1: To your point this is an artist rendition thereof because he's supposed to be wearing. A, jade skirt, Yeah, YOU'RE right so i mean you could tell that some of this was kind of more of the interpretation there of like somebody took. BLUE you know i mean it's it's an, artist rendition thereof and it's not, A bad rendition.
Speaker 2: I should add i feel like the color really brings it. More, into perspective actually it.
Speaker 1: Shows the, depths of it because, looking at this it's kind of like looking at a black and white tat versus a. Colored in tat it's it's going to give you two different perspectives as to what is supposed. To be what and unless you know what you're looking for looking at there's a lot of this that. You're, gonna miss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the coloring adds it adds. DIMENSION to IT i think.
Speaker 1: I, Think SO too but i mean even still a lot of, this is GOLD and like i don't know if the tree was supposed. TO be gold i Don't know if chibalba was supposed to be. Some other color, it's you know. It's an artist it's like a water. Color rendition, thereof but anyway, continuing, it says however there is another theory about pacall is actually sitting in what appears to be, a space ship and that his hands are on. The control, board in addition next, to his nose it is possible to see an artifact that is probably a microphone or something that helps him. BREATHE in space i didn't even see that by his nose and think that that. Was a, microphone but okay some sort. Of speaking apparatus who knows beneath it what would be the head of the centipede is actually a turbine from which fire comes out, as it advances and which has the, cosmos around it precisely because it is. Traveling through space although it is a, rather unusual theory there is not enough evidence to prove it correct, or disprove it but the vast majority of the scientific community has dismissed it. As far fetched on, the other hand it must not, be forgotten That according, to mia mythology the gods came down from the heavens and taught, them, about, mathematics architecture. Agriculture and technology have they taught man to build machines to fly and perhaps? TRAVEL through, SPACE i mean i don't. KNOW about that i don't know, about it either but it is an interesting. Thought, to say now it's.
Speaker 2: An interesting literal way. OF taking it i don't think that any of it was meant to, BE literal, personally i.
Speaker 1: Mean who KNOWS we, Like, i said pacaul we know was a real do, That died right he, Walked the earth he led his people, for you know upwards of fifty. Some odd years he started at the age of twelve and died at the. Age of eighty so like we know that he was in action for a. Good, long while now was this all supposed to just be imaging and was just supposed to be some artistic liberties that were taken to show his grandiose status as such an amazing. And divine, Leader very possibly but then we also get. The rocket conversation and now We, go to pall the time traveler who stayed to Live. Among, the mayans now there is another offbeat theory That says that pecall might have been a time traveler who stayed to Live. Among the maya how is? This theory supported the answer lies in the Remains of. The mayan governor according to the studies that had been made of his remains and descriptions, Written in stone pacall was a robust man measuring one, point seven meters an image that does not entirely Coincide. With the, mayans In addition the mayans used to adorn their teeth with pressure stones and deform their skulls from babies to give them more of, an elongated appearance customs that, should be present. Especially In royalty but pacall does not have any. Of these characteristics and we've talked about that quite. A, few times right they would bind their heads as babies to give them, that elongated skull because they believe that that's how. The, gods looked pacall who was supposed to be the intermediary between gods and man as His, time as lord didn't have an elongated. Skull at all if the body in the sarcophagus Was, IN fact pacall i don't. Know that anyway another test is the age at which he is supposed. To have died according, To the Numbers pacall the great died at about the, age of eighty but his remains are that of a man. In, his forties however it is Known that the mayans changed some dates to coincide with astronomical or, god related events and this may have. Been The case was pacall a time traveler who used his technology To return to paling to ensure the survival? Of his people you have, the last?
Speaker 2: Word, ALL right WELL i actually i do, have AN opinion but i want to save it. UNTIL the end i want to gather in more information as we go if, there IS more because I have a i have a pretty solid idea about what we could be looking.
Speaker 1: At, right here, okay fair enough We, do have wait do we already? Read, this article yeah we.
Speaker 2: Saw that one unless it's just, the same pictures.
Speaker 1: It's the same, pictures in iconography because there's only so. Much of, him, but yeah okay we could. Jump ahead anyway let's see the temple, of the. Inscriptions the discovery we talked about, all that already. The unofficial interpretations this is actually THE reason why i pulled. Up this. Article so again they said that it's something like. A space ship in addition to his nose that is possible to see an artifact that is probably a microphone or something helps him. Breathe in, space beneath it what would be the head of the centipede is, actually a turban although it is Rather an unusual there is not enough, as oh wow this is a, completely different article but it's using the. Exact same terminology on, the other hand it must not be forgotten that the gods came down from the heavens and taught.
Speaker 5: Them.
Speaker 1: About, this wow okay so this is another article that was literally one. To. One comparison there now it's said here that it's not. An, alien, astronaut actually no before we get to the hater ade section, OF the story i do want to hear your theory. At this time oh you?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 1: For this okay before, you go there keep in mind these people knew NOTHINGS of the vedicx or the chakras or chi or any. Of these.
Speaker 2: Things i'm, aware all right stop. Sharing the screen i'm gonna pull, something at you and, here we. GO all right i firmly believe that what is being depicted right here is the use of entheogenics, aka sylus psychedelics And in the maya it was prof only, used a lot, right most specifically you want to guess what the what the most specific uh psychedelic they were using right?
Speaker 1: OFF the rip i, Would GUESS peyote but i don't know that, for a fact because that's more of. A desert thing they got.
Speaker 2: Down, With, some payoti yeah they got. Down some payoti they got down with payoti and tobacco and fermented drinks and mushrooms, and water, lilies morning glories all designed to. Induce something right but.
Speaker 1: At, the same time a lot OF these d mt retreats happen in this region.
Speaker 2: Of the, world say less we come to the buffo toad where there is secreted psychedelic venom that comes off. Of their back and this Was the most? Where? Was IT uh did i? Pass it up already history of the, ancient antheenogenic use so it says one of the more unusual entheogens employed by the mile was derived from the skin and more specific more especially the parr parotid glands of. The Cane toad the rinella marina formerly known as, the bufo marinus a sacred figure throughout The history. Of mesoamerican culture the poison present in the skin of the r marina or, the buffo toad contains a number of buffo toxins that can prove fatal if the if the toxic secretion is prepared improperly or. Consumed in excess the goal of such consumption of cane toad venom was generally communication with, the spirit world although recreational use may. Have also occurred the primary method for inducing a psychedelic event was through the consumption. Of psychoactive plants some of the psychoactive components of the plants were narcotic anaglyss AND a anaglyss i don't, know that word analgelescig, fuck, me, anyways, analgesics, psilocybin PSILOCYBIN mescaline, d mt. Mussomol and others the main goals for the usage of these plants were, for spiritual, healing spirit, interaction ancestral communication, enlightenment and wisdom and. Really religious ceremonies the effects of psychedelic plants during religious rituals is believed to have had an impact on the development and, creation of, figures sacred, images mythological creatures. And spiritual, figures at present most of the most of the evidence Comes from ancient maya art and rare examples of residue of substances recovered. From CERAMIC containers so i personally Believe that cause i'm, not. Gonna lie bro whenever you showed, ME that picture, i was like that is. A fucking trip like somebody was tripping when they when they pictured that fucking carving. In their mind so it maybe think if.
Speaker 1: The art work looks like they have like some crazy psychedelic things going, On with it i'll give, you, that.
Speaker 2: Too right right, and you know if you're going to be, COMMUNICATING with, GODS i mean. I don't know i've personally felt that if you're going to be communicating with gods or higher, deities or anything just just from, my own, personal, YOU know experience i believe that, The easiest way i'm not saying, the only way but the easiest way to be able to have direct contact and to be able to perceive them would be through the. Use of psychedelics so if we're talking about how he is blasting off into becoming the center, of the universe, and you Know you got ketselquaddle up there guiding him in some, KIND of WAY i mean i think that it was more of an allegorical blast off, than anything else especially If. You're. On buffo bro that's FUCKING. That's straight, dmt you know like you want to talk about, a blast off that's the blast off. YOU'RE looking for i think.
Speaker 1: It's very possible i'm.
Speaker 2: Not saying that i'm. Not guaranteeing that that's just. My best guess nobody.
Speaker 1: Can guarantee, anything. With this bro i'm not even trying to dispel. Or disprove, anything you're saying to be, honest with you because it's as equally valid as the story that it's Him climbing The. Tree of life it's equally as valid as him riding, a rocket ship and it's equally as valid as him going through. A time machine this imagery is something that has not been seen in any other type of imagery, from, the minds.
Speaker 2: Which, to be fair if YOU if, You're i mean i've never tried, the buffo too but they say that that's one of the ways that you can get access TO like the. Dmt and stuff but whenever, you're on that you feel like you're probably accessing, all of that You know, What, I'M saying like i feel like you probably feel. Like you're you you have died and you Came back right like my WHOLE, EXPERIENCE with dmt I felt like. I fucking died i thought that everything died and? So was that is that how the ancients looked at being? Like at rebirth possibly.
Speaker 1: Possibly THE only issue i have with a lot of the theories that. Are being proposed why does it look like he the flames underneath the tree make no? Sense? At all right his hands like he's operating something for us we live in a modern day where like driving, a standard vehicle right like a, manual drive car you understand that year's a gear shift and you have to have certain pedals and. All these things somebody In the ancient mayan world would have never or even seen, something like this would have never dreamed of, something like that never would have imagined. Something like that so for them to have him imaged in such a way to where that's obviously what we can see his hands doing and. His feet doing where did they? Get? That from now is it possible that they got THAT from a dmt trip and just put down. What they saw. It's very possible you could see all kinds of SHIT in a dmt trip that you've. Never seen. Before who knows but, like we said could this be a literal depiction of something? That took place could this? Be completely symbolic and there's levels to the symbolism of every ounce of this seven ton sarcophagus lid. Open To, Interpretation bro.
Speaker 2: Well and it looks like he's, On his side but could he just? Be laying, down you know like if you, think about it like if he's out there having a full On trip and i'm not just gonna stick on. This just whatever but if he's out there having some kind of full on trip and, he's laying down you would probably perceive that the tree of life. Comes from you like you ever see like certain people that like What was That rick and morty episode where they do like some kind of space psychedelic, or some Shit and, FUCKING jerry's like i. Literally am, time you know some people have like, weird you know, correlations like that and so maybe, he, Was like yo i'm actually the tree of Fucking life and i'm the center, of the universe which a lot of people come to that conclusion after a heavy. DOSES of, PSYCHEDELICS i, mean i mean. It's A theory i'm i'm not even trying to prove it one. Way or another but that's.
Speaker 1: MY best cause, I hear you i honestly can't say one.
Speaker 8: Way.
Speaker 1: Or another dude it's very fascinating and it all none of it, necessarily makes sense but it all kind of flows in makes sense at. The same time it's a, very interesting thing WHICH is why i thought it'd be a fun episode for us to, talk about today especially as we talk about the the ethereal and, the disproven slash proven slash whatever you want to call, it, A, history right yes you, Got, ONE more yeah i got, one more thing and this, as we do got keep the third eye all, the way open which means we do have to hear from some of the haters that are sipping on. That hater rade but, aside from that they actually show the. Entire image here oh, there we go which is. Really really, dope but okay let's let's break it down in. The reading here this Article is From misfits and heroes dot. WordPress dot Com the title It's Not, an alien astronaut so you can already tell where they're going. With this one but we do need to keep it all the way one hundred with our.
Speaker 2: Good cult members and THERE is some i, was gonna say, by the way and look at the date that, it was.
Speaker 1: Published twenty seventeen the date.
Speaker 2: Though mark mark six on that three six here three.
Speaker 1: Six, ma FIEW anyway SO i Think, i got yeah it's about AS far as i can go zooming and still getting all.
Speaker 2: Of, THE sentences damn i just had that all like that straight up baton bruge come out of. ME just now i don't even know where that Came, from you'ur.
Speaker 1: Yes. Indeed all right so going into, the article, here IT says when i Visited the famous Maya city of Palanque, IN southern mexico i had the chance to see the full sized replica of the sarcophagus Of knich Janab Pakall or Pa. Call the great the original is Still under The, temple of inscriptions where it was discovered. Nineteen, fifty two unfortunately archaeologists at the time were not able to translate the many symbols and glyphs, on the sarcophagus so people guessed. At the meaning one, guest in particular proved to. Be very popular In his book Periots, of the gods published in, Nineteen Sixty Eight eric vaughan danakin proposed that the image on the sarcophagus actually showed. An alien astronaut palanqua was one of the ancient sites that he proposed were proof of Alien. Presence on earth the book, was widely popular selling over, seven million copies and The SAME. Year arthur c clark's space epic two, THOUSAND And One, a space. Odyssey was published it continued a storyline from His Earlier, work the sentinel written in, nineteen fifty one which tells the story of an ancient artifact Left on the moon by alien beings in two Thousand And, one Space odyssey the obelisk proves to be, more excuse me proves to be the force behind these sudden advancements, in human achievement including the first use of weapons by the ape men shown at the beginning. Of The Movie so von danakin was simply using popular science fiction theories and imposing them on, specific, ancient sites, Including Among, Others, Monte, pieshiu Nosca. Cusco and palanque, the problem is now that experts can read the mind Glyphs and, understand mayan cosmology people still want to see a picture of an Alien astronaut on Pacal. The GREATS tomb when i was walking from the ruins, TO the museum i passed numerous street vendors offering Small replicas of pacall's tombld ONE of which i bought. For ten dollars but the vendor also held the plac cup sideways and pointed out the alien ashnout in CASE that's, what i, wanted all right so real quick before, He continue reading so this is, the, Actual depiction right this is the actual stone, carving of it which is still mind. Blowing, To me right.
Speaker 2: So it seems like they're using it nowadays as more of like. A tourist attraction you want to.
Speaker 1: See, THE astronaut, well i mean if somebody on the street is trying to, MAKE a sale i understand where. They're, GOING for YEAH i mean i. Get it now, that being said this is a depiction with, all the inscriptions, all the things but also with some explanations. Associated with It the palin qu astronaut inscription on a tomb lid based relief in Sacred, temples of palaquet and this breaks down the entirety of the theory that he was on. A rocket ship so at the top we have new world found human beings are present at the mind people's. Make at home that's what this depiction at the top edge of the lid shows guds from the sky guiding the spacecraft that Would be boy, quetzel right here the symbol for crossing into. A new galaxy that would be the symbol right here at the. Corner piece right. Symbols representing extraterrestrials perhaps that's what, these things are. A navigation system perhaps that's what all these little things that are like sticking out, at the front like you've seen an, aircraft these days a jet will have like a really small metal tube sticking out of the front. Nose of it perhaps that's. A navigation system.
Speaker 2: Or if, you, ever seen like what are? Those those airships they always used to have those little things. AT the top i don't know what the. FUCK they're called i know, what you mean and so maybe that's what we're looking at. In this iconography the symbol for food system is being depicted here this right by his mouth as he's on a ship that might take him a long time to get to. Where he's going perhaps he needed a little bit of something to eat while he's.
Speaker 1: ON the ship. I don't know. The oxygen system this would be the thing. On his nose the symbol for crossing into the new galaxy right. Here as well so we see one. At the corner we see one at. The middle right this is the well. Cushioned head rest this whole thing is not. A head dress it's. A, head. Rest okay okay notice the gravitational pull, on the hair so like the hair isn't flying back as if he's laying down and his hair would be. Going this way it's being shot downward as if he's being thrust up. By, his rocket okay the symbol For. The planet saturn interesting that that's on the edge.
Speaker 2: Of the way, in a second you know what this really looks like how he's sitting. In that position doesn't it look like? HE'S giving birth.
Speaker 1: I see a dude on, A craw, rocket but like, because giving birth he'd be going out this way with whatever the business end of. This transaction was that's, JUST.
Speaker 2: Me well i, mean giving well maybe, not giving birth but it's it's just strange how you have the tree essentially coming out, of his crotch and could it be like some kind. Of phallis symbolism but.
Speaker 1: His other knee, is right here so like this isn't coming from inside of his chest or stomach web. Between his legs it's like he's riding the, side of. It, IF anything, okay i see let's see symbol For. The planet saturn this symbol. Representing combustible fuel apparently this was a symbol that the minds Used for flammable the symbol For the planet venus. Is also present Fuego or an english. Fire signified combustion and. Engine powered vehicle so that's, what this all this fire. Was right here this is our Word containing the this, is our world containing human. Beings as ourselves this is where. The people start so on this edge of the lid. Showed his people on this edge, of the lid it showed the new world of human beings, like the gods right in. His NEW home so i find that to. Be interesting too at the base of the rocket vers the top, of the rocket or the, tree or whatever symbol for the, two moon planet which was another one of the. The astronomical signs this is thought to be an ignition and or a breaking system, by his feet very similar to how human beings in our cars have a gas pedal and. A brake pedal fair enough are these controls. To the spacecraft the things that his hands are all over thought to be symbols of planets. In other galaxies these other little symbols on the edges Symbols, for baby mayan indicating that the travels left their seed on. The new world very interesting Symbols for extraterrestrial so this was the symbol, Of right here this we might call the symbol of. Like the gods perhaps it was the. SYMBOL of aliens i. Do not know and also these are symbols representing extraterrestrials on the edge and Later. On with quetzel so that is just some of the iconography. That has shown now they've also got this image where they recreated IN a three d image of what this dew would.
Speaker 4: Be.
Speaker 1: Looking at here you see the tree doesn't go behind him exactly like straddling it.
Speaker 2: From his seat it almost looks like one of those, the submarine telescopes.
Speaker 1: Like a, periscope, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah Yeah.
Speaker 1: And again i'm not saying that that's clearly. What THIS is but i also understand why how would you make a stone carving to? Show this image this is not a crazy far, fetched, comparison.
Speaker 2: HERE right man i have no idea what to do. With, this dude, now IT'S awesome and i think that's that's probably kind of, the point though just to allow the imagination.
Speaker 1: To run rampant but according, to this article the hoax is. Extraordinarily long lived maybe it's the appeal of seeing intelligent aliens as part. OF our history Tv Shows, like Ancient aliens In, Search Of, aliens Mystery Quest and history's mysteries keep the story Of alien astronauts. Alive and well for An Episode, Of Ancient, aliens paul francis, a model maker CREATED a three d image of the Alien astronaut on pecall's tomb lid see. The photo, ABOVE he admitted i had to be, A little. Interpretive i guess so the rocket he created looks nothing like the image. ON the. SARCOPHAGUS i don't i don't actually. AGREE with that i think this is a pretty close comparison as far. As.
Speaker 2: THAT goes, EH i mean i could see how he took some liberties, of his, own.
Speaker 1: Some liberties absolutely but it's not like this looks nothing, Like this, now it's.
Speaker 2: Comparable, For SURE.
Speaker 1: Yeah BUT i mean i understand why some is sip and hater aid, would be like, no, Fucking, way, man, okay, yeah, sure sure sure.
Speaker 2: But some people just really love just waking up in the morning and pissing in. Their own, cheerios you know.
Speaker 1: It's a thing it. Is a thing now. Let's continue here we got some more images from other cultures. Around the world the whole debate arose out of ignorance of the belief systems and cultural set Of. The ancient maya it would be like seeing a Photo of The, indian god ganesh which is of the elephant with like nine, hands and shit and trying to interpret it with no Knowledge of the hindu. Beliefs behind IT but basically i understand what, he's, Saying here right like if you had never heard Anything about the vedic belief system and they just uncovered some ancient temple and they showed an alien, with nine hands you mean to tell me there was ancient elephants with nine hands running around the earth wearing, Pants, And, SHIT like okay i understand why that would.
Speaker 2: Not, make sense yeah a, little cultural context AND that's why i say that almost all of, this ancient shit you're never supposed to, take it literal Like it's always i'm not gonna say always ninety eight percent. Of the time it's meant, to be.
Speaker 1: Symbolic very truly and then we can skin continue here or looking at the Image from The, book of kels The beautiful illuminated gospels drawn On kalfskin in ireland AROUND, eight hundred ad without an understanding of. The four evangelists it pictures, and winged representations which. Is very true if you were to just take this picture, out of context, you, would think oh so these human beings just had wings. At one point if you had never heard Anything, about the gospels or angels or any, of these things you would also, take, that like oh we're supposed to literally believe these dudes that walk the. Earth had, WINGS like okay i see where he's. Going with this that would be clockwise from. The, top. Left yeah okay we show that these symbols come from the Prophet Revelation. Of saint john imagine the wild theories that you could come up with if you didn't. Know, the background now let's talk about Some of the mayan symbols that we see in. This death toll mayan. Symbols and cosmology this is a picture of. The world tree as, It turns out maa cosmolological beliefs may have may many of which were absorbed, from earlier cultures were fairly Consistent across the. Mayan city states they saw the world as divided, into three zones, the upper world the land, of the gods the middle world, where humans live, and the underworld which is the realm. Of, the day however these realms weren't necessarily defined as. Good or evil every part. Had its value the world tree spanned. All three worlds its roots Were, in the underworld its trunk Was In, the middle world and its highest Branches In, the other World Or. The god realm it, took several forms including, the sibia tree, stylized maize plants and. A cacao tree the Version used on pekall's tomb lid is also used in a Mural in the Temple Of the foliated Cross at palanqu so this is that that he's. Talking about, here but again let's take a certain look. At the iconography these people are. Standing straight up their hands are, doing something right but they're not grabbing controls. By any means you see nothing touching their face as far. As that's, concerned their, hands their feet, their body language all of that is, Standing straight up so very different than. The, TOMB lid.
Speaker 2: Well i wanted to throw this, out there too? Isn't it crazy all of these different civilization all and not even just, the you Know the, meso america ones but like almost every single spiritual culture out there has some kind of reverence toward a world tree or some kind. Of tree symbolism so You, have in Mesopotamia obviously, the egyptian tree which is called Which is, the Acacia tree, the slavic one which is it's a three three tiered world tree, Symbolized, by heaven earth. And The underworld in Norse, you have yudrsil an immense ash tree connected to. The Nine worlds in india You have, the banyan tree is associated with protection in the. Circle Of life in china You have the world tree depicted with a phoenix, and a dragon with the. Dragon symbolizing immortality And then in japan you have trees were seen as sacred and symbolic of. Life and connection and that's not even Including in The garden of Eden with The tree Of life With. Adam. And eve right so it's like every single culture had some kind of. Tree of life it makes, you wonder like how did they all? Put that together this is.
Speaker 1: One of those things where it's like all of them had some sort of astrological significance. Behind star systems how do they all? FIGURE that out i think that there is a little bit of some transference of knowledge of people that, have never talked and there's like a kernel of. TRUTH to it i think there is some some real spiritual revelations from looking at a, TREE right now i mean just like staring at one, and, being like ah IT'S the, spiritual i mean like really looking at the structure of how. A tree grows it takes nutrients, from the ground it takes nutrients, from the sky and it lives within, our middle, world right right symbolic.
Speaker 2: In every sense really if you look at it for all the realms that it would. Be, connected to yeah of course you have the roots Going, down to hell and, then you know you have the base of the tree, here on earth and then the branches and everything up. IN the heavens, i get it. It makes SENSE it's just i just find it fascinating that everybody put that together and they all think that they ALL all, use i mean it's like every single version of it incorporates all three. Levels, at least yeah of heaven and the earth. And the underworld it all.
Speaker 1: Ties together, in my opinion especially like like, you just said the root system goes, into the ground whether you call it the Like not necessarily hell or the realm, of the dead which but that makes sense because a lot of cultures, buried their dead so into the ground or down below was seen as where. Dead people go that. Just made sense so the tree root systems getting its nutrients from the underworld or from the realm of the, dead or whatever. Perfectly makes sense it wouldn't take a decently logical man to notice that a tree with no, leaves, Can't survive right so it has to be getting its nutrients from the, sky as well either, from the sun, from the stars, from the air. From the whatever it makes perfect sense that this tree is getting nutrients from up top. And down low, but its trunk, the wood itself is what humans live with. In our realm so to say there's like a three tier realm to it perfectly makes. Sense to me whether You're, Living, In, Asia, Mesoamerica, europe africa. Australia doesn't matter that that all makes. Sense to me it.
Speaker 2: All, Traverses right, yeah.
Speaker 1: But again these dudes do not have their their bodies in weird. Almost fetal positions their feet are standing, Firm on platforms their hands, are touching things but not in weird risk manipulations and. Things like that nothing's touch. In their faces THIS is what i mean that it's very very different for.
Speaker 2: Almost thing else it almost looks like they got their head, in the clouds but there they're gravity centered if you will.
Speaker 1: A little bit YOU know, What i mean like their petzel.
Speaker 2: Their feet are. On the, ground well yeah but ketzel is supposed to be like, a sky, God right exactly and so it's like they're grounded, here on earth yet their their heads are up there in. Heaven as well it's like. A PERFECT grounding, and i, COULD you know i feel like with a lot of, different spiritual modalities a lot of people get real like way too crazy, and too imaginative and their feet come off the ground and they're they they don't want to, include anything logical anything left brained or. Anything like that but then you got the atheist or you know or whatever that are just. Like two grounded they don't go imaginative or creative or anything like. That AT all and i think, that this picture amongst other, pictures as well almost proves that you need to integrate both the left and the right brain together in order to be able to really get.
Speaker 1: THE whole picture i, AGREE with you. I really do now let me point. Out something else this is supposed to be the tree of life, in, This IMAGE right and i should also mention this was found in the same city as. The sarcophagus lid it's from, the same, spot same artists renditions. All these things but do you notice that there is no fire coming from the bottom. Of the tree there is no urn that they're talking about or. Anything like that it is very much a normal depiction of a.
Speaker 2: Mayantree, of life yeah i'ma be, HONEST with you i never really saw the fucking fire, or the urn especially. NOT the, FIRE i mean i understand what, they're pointing at but like, that to me didn't, this, like say. Right that didn't that doesn't necessarily. Mean fire though that seems to be like taking a. Reach at, it but.
Speaker 1: Okay saying the, Same thing though this is what the base of this quote unquote tree of, life looks, Like right right this is the base of this. Tree of life would you say that that's even? The same base you could see the connections to, the same tree the, branches up here the top Of it with ketzel. At the top i'm with you as far. As that goes the base of it that's supposed to be, in the underworld this looks. NOTHING like, this.
Speaker 2: I mean it's, pretty CLOSE though, where.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah you see this, flat part here but all the extra shit AT the, bottom i.
Speaker 2: Mean it looks. PRETTY fucking similar, I would.
Speaker 1: SAY i.
Speaker 2: DON'T i don't i wish.
Speaker 1: We had something this is the, flat part here and there's nothing extra at the bottom that would signify. Any of that this has all this extra. SHIT over here.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a little, bit, more DEPICTIVE sure but i think that the base stuff is.
Speaker 1: Pretty, much similar, Okay, Fair ENOUGH now, like i said this is a Tablet from the Temple Of the Foliated, cross In palaquet. Late classical period this tablet celebrates the emergence of Maize and The. Mountain of, Sustenance fair enough now. Let's continue, here it says have you seen the same imagery minus. The Reclining human. Here i'm sorry here you see the same imagery, minuster reclining human the world tree rising from, the offering bowl marked with the denote or the dotted x can sign and filled with the, trappings of royalty, the crossed, skyband the fish and the lancet for ritual blood letting on the top of the underworld's realm. Of the dead the quawk monster head at the top of the tree is the. Principal bird deity now let's talk. About this. One shining Glory this is this is another image the from. The sarcophagus lid here all along the tree you find the symbol of precious greenstone, celts or selts emphasizing wealth and power as well. As shining glory in the diagram of the, glyphs for jade the celter, marked in red so on the sarcophagus lid everything that you see in this picture that are red was actually. Made of jades this was actually green on. The original lid right the tree also is marked with the. Sign for. Wood fair enough curled around the upper section of the tree is the milky way conflated with the double headed serpent bar which was the symbol of power For. The mine kings each serpent has a, huge upper jaw so that's. What these are these are supposed to be those Serpents. For mine kings it's interesting to see the same elements repeated in other, tablets and murals Which showed the world tree in the center growing out of the earth. Monster or underworld in the Case of the Temple. Of the cross the drawing above the world tree is a maze plant which personified ears of corn growing. From the, branches once again it grows Out of the kuok monster or underworld figure, at the bottom and the principal bird rests. At, the top interestingly the two figures in the mural are the same person. At different ages. Now that's interesting this picture we're looking at this is that's why he's standing up on like a pedestal in this one here and over here he's standing. On flat ground so it is supposed to be, the same dude just at two different points. In, His, life wow.
Speaker 2: Oh that's, cool.
Speaker 1: Moving on note that the figure on the right stands on a personal, personified maze plant while the one on the left Stands on a kuak monster with a cleft head from which. The corn merges the king Dying In The young maze God being reborn pacall on his tomb lid is presented as both the man dying falling into the maw of the underworld between jaguar jawbones and the baby being born onto the. Tree of life certain my rulers were thought to take on the role of god kings who could intercede with the spirit. World after death, In this image pacaul is being reborn As. The maize god note the seed and leaf image just below the Reclining. Figure of pacall just as the maid seed must be buried in the, earth, To grow right pacall is falling into the underworld only. To rise again now that's. ANOTHER interesting point. I see this this is the baby, icnography or union And this is pacall. In this form so they are saying that his body positioning is indicative of him being reborn as a baby from, the underworld spiritually, that is yeah.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: Makes sense Now the baby pacall is shown lying on his back with the, right leg raised which is the sign for the. Union or baby the drawing. On the left while this sign usually, shows an infant it's also used to show the Birth Of the maize god on a late classic vase drawing. On the right so this IS the vase i? Think right here or is? It this, one, oh, no no. No this one this is supposed To Be the maze. God being born. So all right while the SIGN usually, like i, said lace classippers note the vegetation growing out of the cleft Head of. The kuwakh monster that's all these like foliage and. Things, over here now The jade skirt pecall's net jade skirt is interesting in that the diamond weave is usually. Associated, with women indeed a very similar skirt seems to Be worn by pecaul's mother in a tablet Found In. The royal palace this may suggest, an androgynist combination just as the adult in the baby post suggests a combination of. Youth in age so this is his mom with the diamond, pattern jade skirt and this is them sitting together. In the palace but, keep in mind if this was supposed to be him being Symbolic Of, the maize god which is what this is. Supposed To Be the maize god being a dude oftentimes would wear the jade skirt, of a woman but he was also seen as. A fertility, GOD so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean uh and a lot of engine cultures talk about the balance between, masculine, and FEMININE right so i would.
Speaker 1: Make you have to add that balance in order, To make babies, so YOU know but i mean two.
Speaker 2: Genders, Out there well i'm talking about like just within the individual that you want to try and maintain the balance of your feminine aspects and. Your masculine aspects feminine not necessarily meaning that. Like you're gay i'm. Not saying that i'm saying like feminine aspects such, as like. Emotions Thrown estrogen. Oh, i'm talking well, we HAVE those we i mean, everybody has testostrogen. Testosterone and estrogen, but you know it's about maintaining the balance of like caring, and emotional, aspect you know for the for the feminine and then the masculine aspect would just be like taking care of. Fucking, bidding it.
Speaker 1: Okay fair. Enough fair, enough continuing on it talks about. The turtle emblem What you see pacall wearing right here, in that Iconography and if, i'm, not mistaken yeah he's also wearing it in the depiction of him On The rocket Slash. Tree of life he's wearing it right here, on, His chest right, so, that turtlee uh The turtle emblem pacall carries on his chest may be a reference to the rebirth of the maze god from the turtleshell as reference on this plate on, The side here so this is the turtle Shell where the maze gods being. Born out of but keep in mind they also thought that the world rested on the back of, the great turtle so that could also be a. Symbol.
Speaker 2: Of, That right yeah so let's see.
Speaker 1: Ancestors and nobles along the border on the outside of the image are references to celestial bodies and six portraits. Of leading nobles the coffin inside the sarcophagus is carved on all four sides With portraits of pacall's ancestors emerging as trees sprouting. From the earth painted stucco figures on the walls of the tomb echoed these references to relatives and important figures in the life of the leader who was laid to rest. In the tomb so now we're getting to. The writer's thoughts while some may find it harmless fun to see an alien astronaut instead of a famous leader immortalized, by his, tombstone for me it seems a little insulting to the people who created this amazing piece of complicated. And, beautiful ART so, like i said they're gonna have your haters that are basically seeing this and this whole image where, it breaks down how this is clearly, a rocket Ship right. The palanque astronaut he is saying that even looking at it in that perspective, is JUST insulting, which i, MEAN all right i guess that's one way.
Speaker 2: OF interpreting him i mean if you want to let your, IMAGINATION run rampant i would say that he probably this is this is somebody who, probably just thought, oh my, god you know the the ancient gods were giving us, all this technology and maybe. THAT'S the case. I don't, know i mean the ancient, gods slash aliens whatever you want. TO call them i found it interesting there at THE bottom that i wanted to, pull this up as at the bottom of that article it talked, about, blood letting. Sacrifice and rebirth so it doesn't doesn't even necessarily have to be through the use of entheogenics in order to be able to connect with. That other side so it says In, ancient meso America particularly, the maya civilization blood letting was a ritualized practice involving self inflicted cutting or piercing of the body. To release blood it serves diverse functions, within their societies so communicating with the, divine and, ancestors legitimizing power and. Ensuring Well being the maya believe the blood was a vital life force containing A part, of god's blood requiring it to be returned to the deities to maintain. The cosmic order in the. Act of burning the sacrifice blood symbolized the offerings transfer to the gods via. The rising, smoke, SO like yeah i just love learning about that, kind of shit just to see what they believed in back, in THE day and i just think. It's, so.
Speaker 1: Cool absolutely man so with all, this being said, good cult members you. Be the judge Go look up Pacall's tombstone or. Pacall's sarcophagus lid you tell us what you. Think about? It all right are we? Being crazy here is it clearly not a time machine or? A rocket ship is it clearly just a very specific and important, and you know ritualistic lid to show his. Death and rebirth i'm not saying it. Is or isn't to be completely. Honest with you jonathan has his. OPINIONS about it i have my, opinions about, IT and honestly i don't think either of us are sold one hundred percent on. Any of it so we want to hear what you have to. Say about it the best place to do that would be in. The commons SECTION but before i say all of that jargon, AND mumbo jumbo i, should also mention while we were talking about, this Whole thing the mayans and how they were using jade as such. A, significant resource right we also cannot sidestep the fact that they, were using gold a. Lot of gold this was a big Thing in the mayan Culture and. The aztec cultures and if you want to look across, the entire world every culture and civilization has used gold and silver to. Be important materials whether, it's for money whether, it's for jewelry whatever, the case was we still see gold and silver as very important pressure metals that are worth some. Very high dollar gold right now is over three thousand. Dollars an ounce silver is a little over thirty five. Dollars an ounce and if you would like to get your start in the buying and sailing and trading of, gold and silver boy and then come check us out at. Coecsilver dot com the link is in. The description below when you fill, out your, Information Our homeboy wayne clark is going to be the one to reach back out to you and get you started. On your journey would you like to buy, a little bit you want to buy a. Lot of bit you want to get involved with the company to be a distributor of. Gold and silver boy in. Your damn self all of it's. Open, to you listen talk to. Your financial advisor every single one of them are going to tell you that you need to at least have a portion of your retirement portfolio invested in, gold, and silver platinum some kind, of, precious metal, bullion minted coins and. All the things best place to get your, start ON that, like i said is To go to cocsilver dot com link in. The description BELOW but as i was saying, a moment ago we want to hear what you think about. This whole conversation? Are we crazy is? The archaeologist crazy is? The hater crazy tell us what you think about it in the commons section. While you're there what you could do is please hit.
Speaker 10: The five stars, hit the shares the, lif suscribes comments see a, post for reviewers share hit the friends of the, Family shares said we're.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal the more activity the algorithm sees across all of, our listening platforms the more, we get promoted the more potential listeners who could that become? Potential Cult Members Are durski final. Ladies and gentlemen why are you? Ready to Go Check, Out metal mysteries.
Speaker 10: Jonathan's other show and getting the same lever of respect over there with the five stars using the.
Speaker 1: Positivity and comments come check out the case to night and come join each of.
Speaker 10: Us for, our individual patrons and We host every wednesday night At. Nine pm central thanks to those are in the description, below as well and.
Speaker 1: We thank you everybody's already gone. And done so and with, that being said this was another beautiful Episode of The.
Speaker 2: Cult of conspiracy And My name's jonathan jack and there's, one very important extremely vital.
Speaker 10: Piece of information, Hey cult members jacob here just want to ask who? Wants better sex the best way to get started is To go To adam and eve dot. Com right now abim eve is offering fifty percent off just, about any item but. That's not all when you, get one item they will also send three bonus sexy items and. Six free movies they offered a screen shipping as your privacy. Is a priority plus free shipping on. Your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or. What you buy all we packaged and sent. Discreetly for free that's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction. Into your bedroom Just go To adam and eve dot com and select. Any one item it could be an adventurous new toy or. Anything you desire just enter THE offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off, almost any item plus, ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies. And free shipping use the offer code cult That's cult At adam and. Eve, dot com now this is an exclusive offer specific, to this podcast so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and, the free goodies but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult