Speaker 1: Pete Pony Club. Everybody knows Pete Pony Club. Everyone, Hey, goll hey y'all, Hey y'all, Hey y'all, Hey y'all, hey yoll hey, hey yo, hey yo.
Speaker 2: Hey y'all.
Speaker 1: He's up, guys?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today? But he was Jay Cousin and on here to say, everyone knows my ay? Ever, so I went down to the Krusty Crab. It was mister crab, what is up? Girls? What is a? What is okay? What is up? Guess how everybody in the game? What is up? Y'all? How is everybody doing? Right now? What is up? How is everybody doing? Yeah? Yeah, but what is up? How is everybody doing today? Again? Let me just get everyone wait Mario.
Speaker 2: Loves a Woe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm slay. You don't know I'm about it. Nobody is aldbody?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: H m hmm. But center rations to YouTube about the solution. I was here, say yeah, now you talking about Charlie. Charlie's been banned. The guy, uh, the guy. Here's the thing. Yeah, how is everybody doing today? I hope a lot of you. I'm doing my hey hey.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, hey, what's up? Hey, Merse eighties? How you doing, sweetheart? Dude? They got Charlie Keiths coming in and bothered and bothered me. I have not done anything to that. That guy, he's like and then he makes the COVID like I can find twenty six people that hate you, Jake, and I'm like, you're done. I don't. Here's the thing. I don't care if someone someone comes in, but every day I'm having to, like, I'm having to worry about some ass that wants to that wants to bother me. Listen, they were watching you. Hm, aren't you almost whom? Are you almost whom? Nobody's like deep bonding flood m Yeah, I am slad right now, I'm high and it's like.
Speaker 2: H m hm m hm.
Speaker 1: M hm mm hmm ym. Thank you so much, Mercedes. I love your sweetheart. You're an amazing person. You are an amazing person. Thank you for everything you have done for me. You have been so supportive of what I'm doing. Thank you so much, sweetheart. You know you you you. I can't I can't even like people, you know. I'm just trying to do what's right. And every time I try to do it the right way. It gets to the point where where I have somebody fuck kids that want to fuck with me and fucking around to find out and all that crap. But you know what it's you know, it's hard. It's hard to do what's right. M hm. I am boy sitting here. I'm sitting here doing a lot of stuff. Yeah, mm hmmm, m hm hm, m m hm h m hmmm. Yeah. Here's the thing. What do you mean. I can't see who. I can't see Mama's Love and Powid Cake just get read of them. I don't see the call. I don't see that convent. I can't Hey, hey, Mercedes, I can't see their convent. I can't see their convent. If they if they're if they're talking, I can't see them. You guys people, Yeah, yeah, I can't even see they're coldent mm hmm. It's hot today, it is hot. Yeah. But I'm good. Yeah, I do what I do better. Yeah, take care of it. They here's the thing. Somebody that comes in and says something like that. They they're just they just are mad that I'm famous and they're not. They're yah, we're going we'renn at the pay stream yard. I said here I can stream to the patriarch peony.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mmmmmm noh, okay, hips, yah, yeah all right, I love you, sweetheart. You're you're the best. Have a good time, take care of business every day. Take take me yeah mm hmmm, y'are.
Speaker 2: Sep you do the best, bad do rash.
Speaker 3: And light.
Speaker 1: The day.
Speaker 3: Call me love.
Speaker 1: Who has mm hmm yeah, alright, Mercedes, do what you have to do. I trust you. Yeah, just say, dude, here's the thing. I just trust you, sweetheart. I trust you. Just do what you have to do. To listen. And I wish that I could pay you for the help that you're giving me. But you know, money's tired right now. Money is tight. Money is tight, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, uh.
Speaker 1: Uh Mercedes, give her the Day twenty five or me, please, Dave. I thought you were in jail. For God's sake, that's another one of that's that's the stalker of Mercedes. That's a stalker, a mode. Day twenty five is a star. I thought he was also. Yeah, that God's a flipping idiot, that is I. I met this guy about in twenty seventeen. Oh you you know Day twenty five. Yeah, hey, spawn hey, uh, don't uh Mercedes. Spawn's a good guy. Don't uh, don't bad him, don't don't man, Spawn, He's a good guy. Spawn is a uh as a supporter of a channel. I don't see him. I don't see him. Oh, hold on, I might have him blocked, but I can see him over here on the what's up? Okay, I thought it. Spawn's a good guy. By the way, Spawn is a good guy. I know was bored that guy's falling thirteen. He's a good guy. Yeah, but but how are you guys doing today?
Speaker 4: Bye?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Dude, Dave twenty five, I knew this guy through like cal shit cal Po. I know him. Dave has has done a lot of damage. He's he has He has harassed Tina Danbridge, he has harassed a lot of people. And Dave's an ass. Dave is an ass. The guy didn't you even want to get a The guy was living with here's yeah, yeah, yo, I'll go check it right now. I'll go check it right along. By the way, it is hot today. It is hot.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Oh. I like that. I like that. So you guys can post other streams of their You guys can post other streams of their I like that, thank you, And actually that's that's what I really like, people taking advant not picking pick up advantage. By the way, I do want to say that we are on super tip. We are on super Tips and if anybody that does want to help the stream, by the way, I do want to say that we are on super tips. B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b B.
Speaker 4: See who is on m l S today, Who is on ll C today, Who is on l C, who is on MLC, who is on m l C, who is Adams l L s unil?
Speaker 1: Who see is it? H m hm he.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, uh hey, I will when when I finished the stream, I will go over there and say hi and bub a coat for you.
Speaker 1: Yeo yeah, yeah day he eat a a.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hm that this guy? Hey, hey het Podca Podaca ete Podca. By the way, here is two people that there's a one year free of my one hundred dollars tire on my Patreon. If you guys, I wanna go check it out. It's gonna see it be m m mmm mmm mm hmm h Yeah, what's up? Guys, the world well of my love.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mmmmm m h yeah, yeah, yeah, h.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I hope everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 2: Ybody that.
Speaker 1: The word.
Speaker 2: H m hmm.
Speaker 1: You have.
Speaker 2: Oh ya mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Worked late, m hm iy I better. I'm gonna guys. I'll talk to you guys later. I love you guys. Bye,