Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your Taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots, all right, I just want to make sure before we get going with our final idiotology, you know you can have a shot at winning jelly roll tickets this morning.
Speaker 3: If you are the winner of them, you'll be directed by me or contacted by me directly.
Speaker 2: There's somebody fishing again. I know. I just you explained JR. Facebook page right. There's three song choices there from Marilyn Manson. Vote for the one that you would like us to play back at nine. The one with the most votes will play. Okay, all of you who vote are eligible to win those jelly roll tickets. As Taco said, if you win, you will hear directly from him and nobody else. Don't give any information to any other outside source or site that's asking for this or said you've won that. We're ready to pull our freaking hair out with these scammers. Just want to make sure. Don't act upon anything unless you hear directly from Taco. Yeah, you're hearing that said.
Speaker 3: Don't be afraid to vote I'm getting all these texts from people like, hey, is this real?
Speaker 2: Did I really win? Now?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: If you win, you'll know at nine o'clock and you'll know which Marilyn Manson song wins for you say, we play.
Speaker 2: So over in England, they've convened. I guess it would be the equivalent of what we would call a grand jury here to look into a possible wrongful death that occurred during a marshmallow eating contest. Oh, I could see that happening. I yeah, when I saw this, I'm like, yeah, I definitely swallows up in your throat. Woman who was participating in this suffered some sort of medical incident while the competition was happening, and yeah, she choked to death. So I guess the jury has been, you know, called to say, hey, look, was was this a you know, inherently risky thing to hold without looking into, you know, mitigating possible risk of it and not having adequate medical personnel should something like this happen, which it did, and all of that. I don't know, dude, of all the things, you're going to hold a competition for eating for that marks like an odd choice?
Speaker 3: Noah, you do like neat balls even that. I mean, what's the normal eating contest. It's it's chicken wings, hot dogs, chili, yeah, hot dogs, chestnut.
Speaker 2: Lobster roll eating one where the Governor of New Hampshire had to jump in and help somebody who was choking on a lobster.
Speaker 3: Roll, and then the guy after the governor saved him, he went back to eating lobsteroles.
Speaker 2: You know you're in the contest. It's free lobsteroles when you're paying thirty upwards of thirty bucks for a lobster roll, you know, and you can out through as many as should want.
Speaker 3: And yes, you're right, you heard him, correct, he said, lobster lobster. I love a lobster roll.
Speaker 2: Hell I might if you put down free lobster roles in front of me, I might choke without it being you know, a contest just out of excitement es.
Speaker 3: Or choke on the salivation coming out from the excitement and you're like drooling, going ah, So somebody choked on a marshall. Do you think anybody's ever choked on a moon pie? Because when I hear marshmallow, I like me a moonpie that is the s'more in a package.
Speaker 2: When's the last time. You actually had a moon pie two years ago.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, but Delta Dab used to buy inform me from her birthday every year a moon pie at Arci Cola because I like both. And when we broke down in the Love Wagon in Georgia, Pooler, Georgia, by the way, we broke down on the love Wagon and we had to sit at a gas station. That's what there was to eat and drake was Arcy Cola and moon pies and it was delicious.
Speaker 2: Look is always stuck in your head at one exit off of ninety five. Yeah, going through Georgia, it's sign just as Pooler. I have an infinity for a similar sign. It's in Virginia, though it just says Skippers Skippers.
Speaker 3: I'd much rather be at Skippers than Pooler, Georgia. I'm sure if you're if you're listening there on the iHeart app or if you're from there, it's probably a great place right now. But I'm gonna tell you when I was stuck there, there was one gas station which the Love Wagon was at. This is my station wagon nineteen seventy seven Plymouth Valori that I drive in the nineties, and I had a license plate that said, LUV W A j N. Anyway back to what I was getting at Pooler, Georgie was an asshole back then.
Speaker 2: Hell, some of those exits going up through you know, Georgia and South Carolina day just road seven. Yeah, wow, think of it. Sounds like that, sounds like it could possibly be a last ask exit. Think of it, get off there and you're never heard or seen from again. Think of it.
Speaker 3: In the early nineties, Uh huh, it was a wowser's on the way home from Georgia Southern partying with my buddy.
Speaker 2: Anglers fishing in three different areas of Nova Scotia, Canada could find themselves in hot water if they throw back certain fish after reeling them in. What this is the exact ass backwards? Uh? Yeah, well we did? You supposed to release them here? Well here, they say. If anglers catch a small mouth bass or a chain pickerel in these designated areas, they must euthanize the fish humanely and retain it. Tossing it back or keeping a live one could lead to a fine up to one hundred thousand dollars. They're trying to get five hundred thousand for a second offense. A grand for a small mouth bass? What a fine or a pickerel? What is a pickerel? The pikerel is a weird looking thing. It looks kind of like this. There's a lake, so it sounds like these don't belong in these very of Nova Scotia. Is that why they're having them kill them? Probably like the lionfish here.
Speaker 3: I'm not from there, but it's probably that, or there's just too many of them.
Speaker 2: But when they said, how did you how did they talk about killing them?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Euthanized the fish humanly?
Speaker 3: Humanly? You know what that is? That's the bat fishing bat. Anybody who fishes knows what I'm talking about. You keep the bat in there in case you get a gar or something like that, and you're like, oh my god, I'm so tired of catching these things, and you give them the bat. Pat it's a fish bat, so I don't see them doing it humanely. If you don't have the bat, you go with the answer, not the bat. What else would I use? That would be on a boat? Gaff the paddle, oh, or just set it when your engine breaks you could just set her down and drop the anchor on its head.
Speaker 2: Or you've anchored up in the the tie's coming to the point where the boat is now kind of stuck in the sand, and you got to push off. Are we had disappearing island all of a sudden, we're saying, Man, I'm just flashing the you know, real life situation after you've had you know, nineteen beers in the sun. Oh, this is a great idea.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows exactly whether it's disappearing or island in the Keys, the little appearing island. It just comes out of nowhere yours down in West Palm area. What was that one called?
Speaker 2: There's there's a Peanut Island, Peanut Island, there's a couple of sandbars that you know, I've seen acts well, Peanut Island. I've seen some acts there that let's just say our family friendly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet that's. Hey, that's where families come from sometimes making love. Somebody said, we're supposed to kill snakeheads too, can't release them back into the water. So I guess is that yeah, that's a maybe a northern No, that's a listener here.
Speaker 2: Actually know that the line fish, you know, it's open season and then some bitches and those are supposed to be good have you tried linfish? Yeah, I know a lot of the restaurants now started you and I ate it. It grills right, I didn't know, No, I think I did. I'd like to try it, though. Somebody said.
Speaker 3: In Montana, back to the exits in Montana, there dirt.
Speaker 2: Road exits off the highway. Think of that.
Speaker 3: Think of going down I for wherever you're driving N ninety five Turnpike I four insert road and all of a sudden you got exit sixty two.
Speaker 2: It's a dirt road. How pasture. Yeah, finally there's this. We go to Harrison Township in Michigan. A man there knew that his he was on the verge of having his vehicle repossessed. He didn't want that to happen. Pay your pay your yeah, your your note, yeah, pay your notes. You know it's it's our payment. Just pay it. Yeah. Anyway, he didn't want that to happen. So he had a feeling the repoeman was closing in. So he made a makeshift bomb out of two pro paine tanks with some wire and left a note inside the car, hopefully to scare off. And he said, repo man.
Speaker 1: He was asking if the toe truck was a repoil truck and then we saw him working on his car.
Speaker 3: Woke up to him putting pro paine tanks in his car, saying that he was gonna blow it up.
Speaker 2: So he had a piece of cardboard in his windshield that said, don't move car, it will blow up. Don't move, car will blow up. This story on our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: I know, I know times are tough for all of us making a carments, car payments, painting the ass. I have to do it myself from a wife's car. But I mean, if you're leaving a note like that, I think there's a reason you're not making the payment.
Speaker 2: Don't move a car will blow up that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a sun bached I'll choke on a marshmallow right there.
Speaker 2: I guarantee it follow the legs. Jay R R