Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Off the air, Cheaty said, I can't believe that it's Tuesday. Yeah, and I felt that. I felt that my soul. Yeah, we are the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm Jeed, I'm Cheaty. First talk back of the day. As you know, it doesn't matter who it's from, what it's about, as long as it came in first, we're playing it.
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 4: Guess what today.
Speaker 2: Is, misteryy Tuesday?
Speaker 3: That's gold Miners.
Speaker 5: You Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: We own you, No, we do own Aaron Rodgers. That was a sweet, sweet game last night. I had a great time.
Speaker 2: I completely forgot Jason Kelsey had landed. No, not about the game. I completely forgot Jason Kelsey had landed like a commentating gig, and so I faw him up there really threw me off. He doesn't look like he should be up there.
Speaker 1: He looks a little yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Not blend in very well. It wasn't very.
Speaker 1: Dressed up for your occasion. Maybe that was part of it. He was just kind of slouching in his chair and wasn't like very dressed up.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't really listen to his commentary, so I don't know how he did.
Speaker 2: You want to talk a little bit more about football, Well.
Speaker 1: I mean, there was just two things I want to talk about. One. Jess texted me yesterday in a panic about the bet that she and I made.
Speaker 2: Now freaking.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, during yesterday's show, Jess and I finally squared away our season long bet. She's a diehard New York Giants fan. I'm a Niner fan, obviously, and since the two teams aren't playing each other, we're like, we got to bet something this season, And since they don't play each other, I figured, well, why do not we? We just bet on the New York Giants overall record, and Vegas had them at six and a half wins projected for the year, So I said, all right, let's just make it seven. And for every win above seven, that's the number of times I'd have to spin the chug wheel. So if they got to nine wins, I'd have to spend the chug wheel twice and chug whatever it lands on for every win. If their record is worse than those seven wins projected, every you know, if their records, however, many under that, So how many times. Jess has to spin the chug wheel and chug whatever it lands on. And she texted me yesterday in a panic, this there's no way they get to this many wins? Is this I'm having to Is this a hole on breakdown? So I was right.
Speaker 2: Before I took a nap because I needed to calm my body down. It was that bad. I just I.
Speaker 6: Started thinking about it more and more after the show, and I was like, why would I agree to this?
Speaker 2: Like it's I'm the only one that's scared in this bet. Graham has no worries. Me get to seven wins, seven wins, We'll get to seven win.
Speaker 6: Only got to six last year, and I feel like they're going to do.
Speaker 2: Worse this year.
Speaker 1: They had six wins last year, they had nine wins the year before. If they had a nine win season, I'm chugging two things off the wheel? Is six way? If they repeat last year, you're chugging one thing off the wheel. What's the panic about it?
Speaker 2: You have the proof yesterday? Have you accepting the major?
Speaker 6: I know I accepted it. I just I'm saying I regretted it.
Speaker 2: After that's you can regret it all you want. It's not changing anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we're stuck. I asked her, I said, what does what does your man think? Because he's the reason that Jess is a New York Giants fan, he's a diehard fan. What is his take on the VET Because it's his team, doesn't he have some some level of excitement or confidence in the team. I mean, it's essentially the same team that they've trotted out the last two years and again two years ago nine wins and they were in the playoffs. Last year they had a little bit of a setback six wins, but they were right there in some games.
Speaker 6: I think because he saw their performance with the Vikings and they were like, that was horrible. So I don't think they're projected to do very good this season.
Speaker 1: And well, I mean anyone that's any team that's projected to have six and a half wins or seven wins, they're not highly touted team. But there were plenty of teams Week one that we all thought were good that had dismal Week one performances aka the Bengals. They played the Patriots, who are supposed to be the worst team league and they lost. So there's plenty of Week one mishaps. A lot of people thought the Jets are gonna be really really good this year. Niners stomped all over him yesterday, but there's still people that are very optimistic about their teams. What is He's not excited?
Speaker 2: He's excited about football and general. I think he's just.
Speaker 6: Maybe not so happy with how the team is probably gonna do, Like he's disappointed.
Speaker 2: Did you start to regret the wager more after you talk to him?
Speaker 6: No, after I started thinking about it more and more, because I was like, at first, when I was here, I was like, ah, you know what, I wouldn't have to worry about this till the end of the season anyways. Then as the day just keeps going on, I'm starting to think about it more and more, and I'm like, wait, no, that means throughout the whole football season, I'm gonna be thinking this is going to.
Speaker 2: Be hanging over your head.
Speaker 1: But every time they win, you're gonna get more and more excited.
Speaker 6: Sorry to cut you off, but I think I was panicking because I was like, oh my god, if it get zero wins, I'm literally gonna have to chuck seven things.
Speaker 2: And I was just freaking out. Oh my God, I'm not gonna happen. Yeah, not going that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I'm feeling better now and again I felt better after my nap, but I was freaking out yesterday.
Speaker 1: You of all, you know, seventeen weeks to learn how to chug grow stuff you'll be follow And the other really really quick thing I wanted to throw in about football that I there was something missing from yesterday's show. You know, it was like we had the opening weekend in the NFL, and I was expecting just a slew of talkbacks, you know from Raiders fans.
Speaker 2: A round.
Speaker 1: A single one. Where were yesterday? I don't know, have they abandoned the team?
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound like them?
Speaker 1: I don't. I mean, I don't know anyway. I just you know, there was just that one thing missing yesterday, and then I was expecting them, you know, and maybe be chiming in today even you know, to try on something. Yeah, trolling niners, you know, but it's crickets. Yeah, it didn't happen anyway, Hopefully if any Raider fans can mark themselves safe this morning, we're worried about yeah, yeah, because I didn't know we hadn't didn't hear Pete the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, a lot of Raider fans weighing in, and one last thing, guys, Yeah, yeah, we were worried about Raider fans. We hadn't heard from him yesterday. They had their season opener on Sunday, and like nobody's wrapping the team nothing.
Speaker 5: Good morning. This is a Raider Nation check in. I think what is hurt man minshoes trash. I think collectively we wanted eight and O'Connell to be the quarterback. But you know, it is what it is, blessed seeing Derek Carr kill it. It's just stings a little extra Raiders.
Speaker 2: That's fair, That's very fair.
Speaker 1: Oh that's yeah. David Carr had a pretty good game for the Saints, and yeah, the Raiders lost to the Chargers. Need to to dead.
Speaker 6: Oh no, good morning, guys, this is star sl I just wanted to say good morning and Ray.
Speaker 2: Have a good day. Guys.
Speaker 1: She's still hyped, she's still hyped for the team. She's not she's not down and out. You support your team, juiced up.
Speaker 2: I also see those who are down. You know, we get it. It happens. You never felt that way about your team Graham, it happens.
Speaker 1: No, I'm excited about every game. Optimism and enthusiasm I bring to every game. I'm a real one.
Speaker 2: Really quick. You know how during the Paris Olympics they put the Olympic rings up on the Eiffel Tower. The Paris Olympics are done, they've been done, they're over, and the rings are still there, and the mayor of Paris wants to leave them up there.
Speaker 1: No, what, why are you against it?
Speaker 6: Jess doesn't look as aesthetically pleasing thank you?
Speaker 2: Makes it like cheapens it almost picks it down.
Speaker 1: And the Olympics is a great honor. A handful of how many Olympics have there been forty something? I mean, there's haven't been that many Olympics, not every very prestigious moment in the history of the.
Speaker 6: City, every other place that has healthy Olympics.
Speaker 2: They don't keep up the sign.
Speaker 1: Either, they keep up pieces of it.
Speaker 2: The mayor wants to keep it up at least through the end of the year, or at least or at least through until twenty twenty eight when the next Olympics kick No, possibly even longer after that. And everyone is like no, no, no, no, no, take it down. I'm okay with till the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: Anything other than that, though, that's too long.
Speaker 1: What does it affect you? So, Lena, you're never going to see the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: Oh I know I'll never go there.
Speaker 1: So but if what's the big deal?
Speaker 2: If I had to pick a side of thingam with the locals, they said, it's like putting a bumper sticker on a Rolls Royce.
Speaker 1: If it said if it's the Olympics rings sponsored by NBC or something, then I'd be like, nah, good long, come on, it's not an advertisement. It's the Olympics. I know the JV show on Wild ninety four nine in nine or morning. I'm not sure why.
Speaker 2: The Raider Funds are checking in this morning.
Speaker 1: We're all my nine is uh?
Speaker 2: Who is Melissa from San Jose? Good morning, guys, have a good day. Good morning, Really quick, Graham, I missed the beginning of the game. Did you watch the very very start of it?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: Did you see our buddy Angie Washington on the field holding the flag as she claimed she would be?
Speaker 1: I didn't watch the pre game. I watched only watched the one.
Speaker 2: Dang it, so no proof that she actually did it, at least not yet. All right, let's talk TV, Jess. What are you watching?
Speaker 6: I'm watching The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives, as you know, that came out on Hulu and I.
Speaker 2: Am hooked already. Wait, so you know Ben Affleck's cousin and her name is jen Ju and she calls herself the new Jenny from the block.
Speaker 1: Now that's that's weird.
Speaker 6: She has more of a personality personality than he does, though. But this show just follows mom talk. For those of you that have never heard of these ladies. It's a group of Mormon moms and they make tiktoks together. They share their lives online. But they were involved in a scandal a couple of years. Yes, huge, because one of them revealed that not only was she getting a divorce, but she exposed that there was some swinging going on and the moms in the friends group. So this show does follow, you know, the aftermath of the scandal and them still trying to keep their friendship after all of the drama that happened. Now, with them being Mormon, they do have a lot of rules that they have to follow, so I did want to go through some of the ones that they said on the show, to see if you guys could live without these things, the.
Speaker 2: Rules that we have to follow. No swearing. Could you do no swearing?
Speaker 1: No, nope, I mean it would not be easy, but I could do it. You could make the switch trained yourself to no way.
Speaker 2: A lot of slip ups. I've even slipped up on the air, like.
Speaker 1: That's that's the thing I never have I've never I've never said a swear word on the show. I mean I've said a lot of things and probably you know, but I've never said one of the you know, Marquis ware words on the air. Before you can make the change.
Speaker 6: One piercing, only one piercing the let's say on the ears, that would be one piercing.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I have to so I guess I could live without that.
Speaker 1: I'll take my belly button ring out.
Speaker 2: That don't have no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that part will be tough.
Speaker 2: No, I can do that one. I can do that one. I think I can survive without chess. You've been drinking more coffee late, really.
Speaker 6: And you guys blame this drum.
Speaker 2: Yeah alcohol, no.
Speaker 1: Alcohol, that one like could not fall.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a tattoos. Your body's a temple, no tattoos, you do that?
Speaker 1: Totally fine with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could do that. It's good for I'm kicked out of the Mormon clubs.
Speaker 1: To have sex before marriage, which oops, God, probably not. Also, this is supposed to be a swinger either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 6: I just say, these ladies maybe don't follow all of the rules.
Speaker 1: Look neither. Before you know, we bashed the Mormon religion here, which I hope the rules set forth or the quote unquote rules set forth by a lot of religions. I don't think you know anybody is following those things to the letter of the law either.
Speaker 2: Nope, not me. Yeah, sometimes my mom reminds me of some of them are I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, uh huh.
Speaker 6: But all of these ladies are still on social media to this day, right, so they are basically the breadwinners of their household because of all the posting that they do. And I thought it was interesting because one of them mentions one of the brand deals that she got she was gonna accept twenty thousand dollars, but all she had to do was post a picture on Instagram holding an adult toy.
Speaker 1: Done. I'll do it.
Speaker 2: What thousand dollars? Would you do it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of the ladies were saying they would ask for more money.
Speaker 6: That twenty thousand was not enough because think about it.
Speaker 2: Your friends, your family didn't say that was an option. Yeah. I wouldn't settle for twenty thousand either. Then I want more.
Speaker 1: Well, it's negotiable. Yeah what thirty? But not negotiable.
Speaker 2: I'll take it.
Speaker 1: But if twenty grand cash sitting on the table, here, take this picture holding this thing? Yeah, I'm in.
Speaker 2: I think I want to block a lot of people first so they don't see it. Okay, man remembers you know my.
Speaker 1: Next post is gonna be me holding the twenty grand suckers, Yeah, see me right now.
Speaker 6: With the amount of followers that I have, I'll do it at a heartbeat because twenty thousand, yep. But if I had their following, I would ask for more for sure, because more people are going to be seeing.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's anonymous. You don't know. The people that you're concerned about seeing a post like that are your friends, family, and coworkers, right, yes? If I if I've got some massive following like they do, they're all strangers. I don't care what they think. It's your friend, it's your close friends, and your kids, teachers at school.
Speaker 2: I mean those are people I would block everyone else who cares.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those people I don't.
Speaker 6: She did end up asking, like her mom and her sister, if she should do it.
Speaker 2: What did she do your parents on the show.
Speaker 1: It didn't spoiler alert, It didn't.
Speaker 6: Fully confirm it, I think on that episode, but I think she was going to do it. And then I went on her Instagram and she has a.
Speaker 2: Post where nice, exactly you're making that money? It is not the rost.
Speaker 1: What sort of device is she holding?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was in like a little box.
Speaker 1: Okay, than cute, she'll do it.
Speaker 2: We have a box of Oh we don't know if they're unused. Actually I don't know, but they're Undergram's desk right now. How much to get you to post a picture of you?
Speaker 1: No? Reasonable?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah I can. I could not do a hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I can't. No, I can't undred bucks you would do.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of blocking I would have to do to do that, and I don't have the time. I don't blame you.
Speaker 1: Three hundred dollars cheating, like literally my whole like Instagram followe three hundred No, come on.
Speaker 2: Five hundred day. You guys got that. Yeah, you guys got that much funny between us.
Speaker 1: We'll go Yeah.
Speaker 6: All right, so that is that is the secret line of Mormon Wives.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that it came out yet, did. It just dropped last Friday?
Speaker 6: This I honestly thought it was gonna be like documentary style for some reason. But no, it's like full on reality TV show. So yeah, the drama is there.
Speaker 2: I love it. There is just so much more.
Speaker 6: I could sit here for hours talking about it. I won't, obviously, but go watch it on Hulu. On Hulu, Yeah, that's going to be a problem.
Speaker 2: Oh, Grandma'll give you my lug in.
Speaker 1: I got your daddy. Hottest Things.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: All right, j Low's Revenge Dress is so good?
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 2: So yesterday, at this time, we talked about Ben Affleck skipping out in his own movie premiere because he didn't want to have an awkward to run in with Jennifer Lopez. Right, Well, when we talked about that. I didn't at the time see the dress that she wore to this movie premiere. Have you guys seen this dress? It's on our Instagram story Jade Morning Show. She wore this silver gown but both sides had head to toastlits. It was completely open, so the dress was just.
Speaker 1: Making and a couple of bows.
Speaker 2: Very sequiny, you know, it's very loud, but yeah, the sides are being just held together by a few black bows and that's it. So everyone is like, yes, lay revenge clean, Yes, Sleigh, show Ben what he's missing, Graham. Is there an equivalent for men? Is there something that men would do or wear as revenge?
Speaker 1: I don't think where. But we go and crush the gym and get incredible shape, and then we just go out there and just slay on the day. That would make me so many We don't ever think about what you again, or do we care that you're wearing a very revealing dress, because we're too busy slay bother Ben, We're too busy, Sleigh.
Speaker 2: Because I think women do this a lot, like I think after a breakup, we'll you know, post a lot of maybe not there's traps, but pictures where we look really, really good and we're having and that he gets really so you guys don't.
Speaker 1: Get No, we're too we don't even notice we're we're we're out there sliving.
Speaker 2: That makes me even matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, don't just save yourself the time, money and energy, because we're out there living our best life completely. You know, no more ball and chain. We're nagy out. They're just dominating, all right.
Speaker 2: People are also noticing that j Loo's commitment tattoo is gone. So her and Ben got these matching tattoos on the first Valentine's Days a married couple. It was the Infinity symbol with their names in it. J Lo got hers on her ribcage and red ink, and you would definitely be able to see it in this dress, but it's not there, so unclear if she got it removed or if she just covered it up with makeup but clearly doesn't want it to be seen anymore.
Speaker 1: That removal process takes some time.
Speaker 2: Right, and it was a pretty small tattoo, so I think within a few sessions in red ink, yeah, I think it could be done pretty easily.
Speaker 1: I bet it's makeup over, but you know, you know, it's getting removed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. So Gypsy roses Man is wearing a ring all that finger that so Ken Erber, this is Gypsy's baby daddy allegedly, you know the state of Louisiana. They still have to do DNA testing since Gypsy's currently married to Ryan. But Ken, he's been walking around with a ring on that finger. It's a black band. Apparently Gypsy gifted him a promise ring. How do you guys feel about promise rings for men? Typically it's it's the women that wear them. But I mean, I think anyone, anyone could wear a ring but that they want.
Speaker 6: But but in this scenario, why are you giving somebody a promised ring when you're still not divorced from.
Speaker 2: Your last marriage.
Speaker 1: That's the I promised that as soon as my divorce goes, will end up getting married. This is my promise to you.
Speaker 2: So Gypsy wanted him to have it as a symbol that she's committed to the relationship despite the struggles I have to head of that family, you know, the baby they have on the way, and him accepting the ring, which he did, would mean that he feels the same way a marriage ring didn't have or keep a promise so is a promise ring gonna do the job?
Speaker 1: I wants to lock him down until he realizes that, like every morning has to wake up and hear that voice.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, if anyone gives a far at, Gypsy got the promise ring from Zales for two hundred seventy five dollars. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: Why you said that with a smirk like you're trying to rip on Zales? No, okay, just checking. All right, let's talk space for a minute.
Speaker 2: If you have a friend in the diamond business sales, that's Tom Shane.
Speaker 1: A pretty big milestone moment happened this morning after a couple of delays. SpaceX successfully launched their Polaris Dawn spacecraft earlier this morning from Kennedy Space Center in Florida. This one was significant because it features an all civilian crew. There's no NASA astronauts on board, just four private citizens, one of them billionaire entrepreneur Jared Isaacman. He's basically funding most of this, most of this entire expedition. But they're gonna go up eight hundred and seventy miles above Earth's surface. That's more than three times higher than the international space station. So they're going like way out there. They're going deep. We haven't been that deep out into space since the final Apollo Moon mission back in nineteen seventy two, which like you know, really wasn't that far out. Eight hundred and seventy mile. It's probably eight hundred seventy miles outside of a movie studio kind of. Anyways, they also this is going to be interesting. They are going to do an all civilian space walk. They're going to be testing out their new space suits and you know other stuff, and they're going to get out of the space capsule and do a little.
Speaker 2: No fethered spaces unhooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody, how does that thing always end up getting cut or yeah, somebody didn't latch it right. And then you start drifting away and there is nothing you can do. You can't like swim your arms around like that to paddle makes you go further away. Yeah, you're just fifteen out there. So we're gonna see how that goes. They're gonna be on a five day this is a five day planned mission. Meanwhile, we didn't talk about this yesterday, but on Friday, the Boeing star Liner it did come back to Earth from the International Space Station. It came back, we know, without the two astronauts that rode that thing up there. This thing landed back on Earth empty. Those two Boeing star Liner astronauts. They're still there at the International Space Station. They got a few more months up there. Oh my god, they're not coming back till February or something today. It's a long time. They got more than a few months up there, which was supposed to be an eight day trip.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you guys, major news, major.
Speaker 1: News, Hang on, hang on, major news.
Speaker 6: I can't believe we actually haven't talked about this, but Love is Blind is getting a season set.
Speaker 1: That's surprising to you.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I think they were gonna make surprised. It's so soon. The release date is out.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: What I'm talking about October second. Are you ready? Yes, thats like three weeks away. It's about to be here. Are you Are you going to watch the next season?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I got I told you guys, I got sucked into season six. That's the only season I've ever watched, and I enjoyed it. And then then came the reunion, and that just made me not want to watch the show anymore because it was so bad.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you're still gonna watch, You're gonna get us talking about it, and everyone's gonna be talking about it. You're gonna watch, but please watch.
Speaker 6: It while we're also watching it, so we don't have to talk about it like a year later.
Speaker 2: He can't run that by his wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got other shows right now, Real Housewives and Warrens County, you know, Southern Charms probably coming back.
Speaker 4: So yeah, JV Fam, this is Brook from Berkeley, listening all the way from Alabama.
Speaker 7: Hope you have a good morning, Bang bang minor game.
Speaker 2: Let's go then you're gant get in Alabama.
Speaker 1: Well, she says, she's Brooke from Berkeley, So there you go. But I just did just check our JV show Fam gang out there. JV show number one in out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all because of you. Thanks for listening. All right, let's get so what the bleep? Where you can win a JV show, Chuck mug, you just want to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word? As always, leave him on the talk back Mike your guesses The talk about Mike is always open on the free iHeartRadio app. You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 1: Sure, Sometimes I wish I was like a snake and I could just unhinge my jaw so I could get my mouth around a big.
Speaker 2: Oh, same thing.
Speaker 1: Knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I still have my lockjaw situation. I would do anything to unhinge this, my mouth around anything.
Speaker 1: I'm so mad I talked to him the part that would have been a great drop. Has it gotten any better?
Speaker 2: So I feel like could go worse.
Speaker 1: So you can't. You go to take a bite of something, you still can't open your mouth.
Speaker 2: I like barely scrape the surface. Thank you for to eat anything.
Speaker 1: It's life, It's God, that is retal. Oh all right, think about what the bleeped out word is in the little phrase that you just heard. Leave us your guests on the talkback. Leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. We want to be able to shut you out when you win. But we are only giving a chuck mug to the very first correct answer of the morning. Remember this is a family show, Yes, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, we're playing what the bleep. We're hopefully you can win this JV show. Chug Mug, you just got to be the very first person to guess correctly today's bleeped out word. Now, in case you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I wish I was like a snake and I could just unhinge my jaw so I could get my mouth around a big.
Speaker 2: So what is that bleeped out word?
Speaker 1: I think I know?
Speaker 2: Well, this is a family show, okay, so please keep your guesses clean. If you ever want to leave a guest, by the way, please do on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Let's run through some of them.
Speaker 1: Let's run through some of them now, Good morning JVS Show.
Speaker 6: Matt from San Jose.
Speaker 5: My guess for the bleeped out word is a glizzy where I want to get his mouth around a bit grizzy.
Speaker 2: They don't come.
Speaker 1: Yezy gobbler. I look, that's a pretty good guess because you stack I like, uh, you guys are probably boring. You know glizzy eaters where you just put you guys put ketchup on them, and then that's probably it. I want everything on mine. I want Pepper's onions. You know, do you name it? I want this thing stuffed up so big. Yeah, you can barely get your mouth.
Speaker 2: I do not want to get the street meet, but.
Speaker 1: At home you just go just I don't match up.
Speaker 2: I don't really make yeah, ketchup mustard. Hi, this is Cindy from Penole, and my guess is Burrito. Have a great day by.
Speaker 1: It's a very very popular guest this morning, Burrito not the right when?
Speaker 2: Good morning John fo.
Speaker 1: I guess is apple?
Speaker 2: Want to eat an apple? Ied?
Speaker 1: An apple? Every single day?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Don't you remember?
Speaker 2: I know you bring a banana to work?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: All right, conleave your guesses. We'll play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: This is what the bleeper. Hopefully we can give this JV show chug out to chug mug out to somebody, Hopefully it's you. You just got to be the very first person to guest today's bleeped out word. Now, Casi mist today's clip here it is.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I wish I was like a snake and I could just unhinge my jaw so I could get my mouth around a big easier that would come in hand.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, all right. This is a family show, so that word is always something clean. Your guess has got to be clean. By the way, if you ever want to play along, you can leave your guess is on the talkback mic in the Free iHeartRadio app. Let's run through some of the guesses, now, shall we sure?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: My name is Colan.
Speaker 6: I'm from Romer Perk and I think the bleeped out word is sub sandwich.
Speaker 1: Bye, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Sub imagine just swallowing that whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, down.
Speaker 7: This is Mark from Hayward and I think the missing word is jawbreaker and job.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you had one of those?
Speaker 2: Oh it's been a long time. Did you Guys used to like eat it one day or just like lick it or whatever then save it the next day.
Speaker 1: We used to do at school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're so disgusting as kids.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 4: My name is Liam. I'm from Reading, California, and my guess is donut, my.
Speaker 2: Donut, dang it. Good morning JV Show. It's Jenny V from Campbell. I think the bleep dot word is burger burger.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I wish I was like a snake and I could just unhinge my jaw so I could get my mouth around a big burger easier. Yeah, oh yeah, that'd be nice.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you get the ones that are stacked so high it's like impossible to take a bite.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing, especially those restaurant the restaurant burgers, your fast food burgers. You can mash all those down mouth around no problem. But you get that one from the restaurant with that big basket of fries. But then they've got the bacon, the on your rings on there, and you just look at you like, how how am I gonna do this.
Speaker 2: With the fork and a knife?
Speaker 1: Obviously, No, you don't do that. That's psychopath behavior. But then you have to like kind of do the It's almost like a diagonal bite where you bite into it, but you don't fully get top and bottom bun in the bite, and you're going like at angles and that's just weird to me. I want it all in one.
Speaker 2: Bite, and I'm telling you it'll change your life.
Speaker 1: No, you've never fork a knife to burger before, have you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I mean I've cut one in half before, but I've to make it a little more manageable. Never forking knife one. All right, let's give some shoutouts. Let's give some shoutouts. First and foremost, Jenny B. Caml shit the very first. Craig hands this morning. A lot of people on it this morning. Then a lot of people are getting very disappointed because because they guessed hamburger or cheeseburger, burger was this morning's word. Poncho and Hayward had that. Mackenzie and Maraga had it. So did our buddy Rebecca and Conquered Natalie and Sacramento.
Speaker 2: What's up, Natalie? What's up?
Speaker 1: Mila and San Diego had it. So did Ricky and San Jose, James and Clovis, Jenny and Santose, Joe and Hayward. Our boy Steve Nobody special. Gotta be quicker, Steve, Come on, you know that. Becka in Sonoma, Amanda and Hayward, Juliopanol, Vicky and el Soo, Bronte, Phil in the City had it. So did our friends Vincent, Olivia and Dublin. Good morning you guys, Yasmin and Berkeley had it sort of. Christine and San Bruno, Jonathan and San Carlos and Amanda and Adeline and Napa, amongst several other of you that had this correct answer. This morning. But dang, you guys are too slow. Jenny V was on top of this morning. I think she was fast, So tomorrow I would recommend just being quicker.
Speaker 2: It's a faster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Jenny V makes you check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you this chug much.
Speaker 1: Yep, the JV Show on Wild ninety four. Nine to the phones.
Speaker 2: It's time for the JV Show. You have NOPE Game. Hi? Who's this?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Is this Nancy and kids? Hey? Nancy and kids, kids, let's get their names. There's Cammy, Kayley and Cavin in the car right now. I love that Cammy, Kayley and Cavin. Did I say that? Right? You did? Okay, we're just going to call them kids because that is a mouthful. Nancy and Katy, you're on to play the JV Show. You have Nope Game. You aren't calling ninety four. However, you did not win this chromebook, jes Yeah, we got to ask you some questions first. Okay, We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. If you get three correct, then you win this chromebook. Now who would this be for? Oh gosh, probably for Cavin that's the youngest because he doesn't have one.
Speaker 1: So oh man, there are gonna be a lot of fighting.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, mom, Nancy can handle it. You can handle it.
Speaker 1: Well, she just named her favorite kid.
Speaker 2: You didn't. All right, let's get to it. Question number one, how many inches are there in a yard? Forty eighth thirty six?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty six, three feet three feet in the yard? Twelve inches and foot three times twelve?
Speaker 2: Math is all right?
Speaker 1: Question number two? Christopher Columbus. He was Italian, but he reached the Americas on expeditions backed by what country?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, we tailed it yesterday.
Speaker 3: Once got these questions, you.
Speaker 1: Think about the boats that he came over here on. Maybe that will help clue you in on the country. The Nina, the Pente, Santa Maria.
Speaker 2: Cool. I'm just going to say Europe.
Speaker 1: I know Europe. So Europe's not a country in Europe? Thanking me, I look really smart. On the radio today, Spain. He came came over here on Spanish boats from Spain, the Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria. Right, those were his birthday I.
Speaker 2: Think, so, I don't know. I was gonna say the Mayflower, But what do I know those.
Speaker 1: Are the pilgrims whatever landed on Plymouth Rock?
Speaker 2: Question number three eight. Dazzle is a term used to describe a group of what type of striped animal zebra that's so cute? They're called dazzle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at that dazzles.
Speaker 2: Zebras over there are dazzling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all the stripes.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: They find it. They think maybically is the predators all right? Question number four JFK. He was a member of what political party? JFK Republican Party.
Speaker 2: In the yard. Dang it, Oh, I feel awful. I feel like kids really needs a chromebook. Cavin really needed a chrome book, see for school, obviously for homework. Graham, we got to give it to him. Graham breaks his heart on.
Speaker 1: I mean, God, were you guys listening to the trivia side.
Speaker 2: Not Cavin's fault point. Cavin is alert to teach me.
Speaker 7: He needs to give me the able to look him up on a chromebook.
Speaker 1: Graham, that's a good point. Let me go to our compliance department. See what they say, because they're like the ones that really have to enforce the rules.
Speaker 2: They say, No, Nancy, I'll tell you what I'm gonna put you on hold. Cheaty is going to pick up in the next room. Sweet talker. She's known to give in, so if anyone listening is upset, that's by that be mad at Cheaty. All right, Nancy, thanks for playing Hang on there, Graham.
Speaker 1: We have some shout out we do moms and dms. Moms and dms and says hey Graham, just another mom sliding into your DMS. We love you. You could wish my baby girl Ella a happy fourth birthday. She loves when you do the who gives a fart? Of course, Ella, you are so smart, strong and beautiful and are growing so fast. We'd love you to pieces. Love Mom, Dad and Georgie, so happy happy birthday. That's a good point. Another one says, hey Graham, could you please make a special shout out to my sweet son Austin who just turned eight years old. Hope he has an awesome birthday playing laser tag and swimming in the pool this weekend. Love Mom, Dad, Mikayla, Cameron, and Chloe. We listen to you guys every morning on the way to school. Thank you, and that's from mom Sarah. So happy happy birthday, Austin. Fart, that's a good point one more Mom. In my DMS, it says good morning, Happy Tuesday. I'd like to give a big special shout out to my amazing kids Sophia, Jason and Santiago if you could please give him a shout out please, And that is from their mom, So happy birthday. Well it wasn't their birthday. Just shout out her three kids.
Speaker 2: Hey, shout out to you.
Speaker 1: Hottest things.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in.
Speaker 2: The Bay So, Orlando Bloom caught red handed ogling Kim Kardashian. This man is engaged to Katy Perry. So last night was the Carrying Foundations Caring for Women dinner in New York City. There was a ton of celebrities there. Sama Haik was there at Matthew McConaughey, Biola Davis, Lindsay Lohandedkota Johnson. Then we have you know, among many more, Katy Perry, her Man, Orlando Bloom, and Kim Kardashian who were all photographed together. Please go check out this photo on our Insta story. JB Morning Show makes sure you are following us. It shows Katie and Orlando standing side by side and his arm is like wrapped around Katie's waist, but his eyes are looking straight at Kim Kardashian's.
Speaker 1: But he's a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an engaged man, a taken man.
Speaker 1: It's instinctual. It's like it's like seeing a flash of light or something shiny or something move out of the court. You can't help it. It's instinctual.
Speaker 2: But if you know everyone is in front of you taking pictures, the flashes are flashing. I don't care how hard it is to fight the urge. You do not look at another woman's butt.
Speaker 1: I gotta call it. Come to my man's defense here. And I'm not some Orlando bloom fan or Katy Perry fan by any means. But when you're having ten thousand pictures of you taking every second, there's gonna be a shot of you where it may appear that you are looking in this direction. I need to see definitive video proof.
Speaker 2: Look. I can draw a line from his eyeballs to her, but the line sneezed this.
Speaker 1: He could have turned his head to cough. We don't know you're talking about us, But he could be mid sneeze. We don't know until you show me definitive video evidence. You can't tell you no, it's not getting out of here. A single frame of when they're taking ten thousand pictures.
Speaker 2: Please go look at this picture JB morning she was on our story.
Speaker 1: It could be a bird on the ground or something humping on You could be looking at that. There's any number of possible explanations. This would not hold up in a court of loss.
Speaker 2: Yes it would, but actual Evan, you would too.
Speaker 1: It's not I need to see what happened before and after. But yes, of course you would. Look. My man wouldn't, Yes, he would. What if Kim Kardashian walked by you and your man standing there, he would one thousand percent.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm pretty sure he would probably gouge his eyeballs out before he looked at her.
Speaker 1: You would gouge, he would, He would know, right right, Yeah, right?
Speaker 2: A couple of NFL broadcasting tidbits. As you know, over the weekend, Tom Brady made his NFL debut. There is some debate, though, going on over whether or not he burped on the air.
Speaker 8: Michael Strahan told me in the pre game, you're gonna wake up tomorrow and run anymore.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna be sure that. I'm very happy about the Like, what was that?
Speaker 2: Sounds a bur that's a.
Speaker 1: Burb Definitely was a burp. Do you think Tom Brady tom Brady would have launched a burp on a hot mic?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, sometimes you think bloom would look at another woman's butt in front of his fiance objection.
Speaker 1: We don't know. It's it's a single camera frame. We don't know.
Speaker 2: That sounds like it does.
Speaker 1: Sounded like a burp, but didn't necessarily belong to him.
Speaker 2: That we don't know because as he is talking, the screen isn't showing him talking. It's showing like some play on the field. So we don't know. But it was Tom Brady talking, Did he burp? I don't know. That's that's debate. Also, Jason Kelsey made his debut yesterday on ESPN's Monday Night Countdown for the Niners game, and a lot of people pointed out that he just didn't look the part, like dude, where's your sports coat? Like, what are you doing? Just wearing a white button?
Speaker 1: Uh? That's what that was my takeaway when we mention this shirt, I kind of thought.
Speaker 2: Like, so apparently that was a shirt that he got at the mall that day because he forgot his back.
Speaker 3: We are thrilled to welcome in a six time first team six times, six times, six times and all that said, Jason Kelsey is wearing a shirt he got at the ball because he left his traveling back at the bag in the truck.
Speaker 2: I uh, that's my belly now I've losted a little bit away. But are still the shirt was way too small if he moved like, the buttons were like hanging on by a thread.
Speaker 1: And did they bleep that on the air? Did that make it out of real live broadcast?
Speaker 2: He said it? I bleeped it for this for this show.
Speaker 1: Can you say that?
Speaker 2: That's what I was wondering? I don't think he can.
Speaker 1: Well, if it got aired, then you can. Well then maybe cause the game is on delay, they could they can hit a little mute there if they wanted to.
Speaker 2: Should we be saying it?
Speaker 1: I don't think so?
Speaker 2: Okay, just checking t By the way, Travis Kelsey roasted him, saying he's surprised he didn't just go shirtless like any other time. True Graham, what do you having trend?
Speaker 1: Do all right. Aaron Rodgers, the pride of Chico, California, made his return to the NFL field last night for the first time after missing all of last season. While outside of four plays that he lasted before tearing his achilles in the Jets season opener last season, while now he's back for another season opener. But here at Levi's taking on the forty nine Ers and oh for Rogers, oh no, it did not go well. He actually looked decent, but the Jets could not get anything going on offense against the Niners defense, which was smothering. Rogers threw for just one hundred and sixty seven yards, one touchdown, and one interception. That's that line. Woof. He was later benched to the fourth quarter when that game was already out of reach. The Niners, on the other hand, were without Christian McCaffrey, but they didn't need him. Back up running back Jordan Mason. He ran all over the Jets. He ran for one hundred and forty seven yards and a touchdown. He led the Niners to an easy thirty two to nineteen win, and one of those that score was even more lopsided. The Jets scored very late at the end of that game when it didn't matter in garbage time, the Niners offense didn't look particularly sharp to me, but again they didn't really need to be. Debo had a two yard touchdown run that game. Jake Moody was probably the other MVP of the game, Niners kicker. He hit six field goals in the game. He went six for six that top I had a franchise record. Ricky Piersall, the rookies Niners wide out who was shot at Union Square. I don't know what was that a week ago. He was on the sideline so the game. He obviously wasn't suited up. He's not eligible playing the first four games of the season, but he was on the sideline for the game that. It was really cool they honored the one of the first responding police officers that was on the scene that she basically helps save his life, and the er doctor that operated on when he was transported to the hospital. That was a really cool moment. Now, in a more awkward moment. I don't know if you were watching, but during the game, they started talking about Ricky Pearsall and they went to do a camera shot. I think they wanted sort of the silhouette shot of him standing on the sideline and where you were looking at him from the back as he's overlooking his team playing on the field. Well, he decided at that moment he did unbeknownst to him, he didn't know he was on tea. He bent over to do some stretching, and so all you saw was Ricky Pearsall's but on the TV before ab See quickly scrambled to find another camera shot at him from the front, at which point he stood up and then was staying there. But when they cut to the you know, sort of emotional Ricky Parsol on the field done, all you saw was his wow but again nyers one again hilarious The JV show on Wild ninety. Hi, I come from Openland. My name is Eli. Can I like chicken nugget? Yes?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up? Thank you for leaving us?
Speaker 2: I talk about I see chicken nugget even better?
Speaker 1: Love me some chicken.
Speaker 2: Use has these new saucy nugs?
Speaker 1: I saw commercial?
Speaker 2: Have you tried a saucy nugs? Yeah? They're hella good nice?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, anyways carried away here? Okay, so millennials listen up. Apparently this is a dead giveaway that you are whatever age you are, and gen Z is roasting it for us. First there was the ankle socks.
Speaker 1: Huh when we're not And just to be clear, we're not not wearing ankles. No, So like you're wearing shorts and running shoes. What kind of socks do you wear to.
Speaker 2: You supposed to be wearing? Like the crew socks? Yeah, throw your ankle socks away in they're so comfy. I think the lower ankle socks are okay, But like the no show ones, those are the ones that we do not wear.
Speaker 1: Oh I go no show?
Speaker 2: Oh oh gross? See do you see?
Speaker 1: I want to treat it over the house. I seriously, I want to show off the legs. I want the calves to be popping. I don't need some white ankle I don't need some streuddy looking crew socks covering those up.
Speaker 2: So here's the new thing that gen Z is making fun of us for. And I say us because yes, I am a millennial. Altho, I'm only twenty six and a half.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm only twenty seven and a half.
Speaker 2: If you're purchasing a big ticket item, an airline ticket or anything like a like a major item in appliance or whatever. But they've noticed that millennials, we can never just do it on our phones. It's always on a laptop or a desktop.
Speaker 1: I know, true, you have to, you have to. There's something more like secure that I think. It's that you see the whole screen and make sure you're checking all the right boxes and filling out all the right info. It's nice to be able to see it all in one place. And sometimes like does your phone.
Speaker 2: Like glitch or you can't scroll down all the way? Do you know what I mean? You can't reach a certain button that you want to read right, or.
Speaker 1: Like reformats whatever, that form is like a weird thing.
Speaker 2: And if I'm buying airline tickets, it has to be on my laptop so I can have different tabs open and you know, check out different prices. It's just usier that way.
Speaker 1: Yes, you guys are all it's the comparent. You're right. I like to be able to have a different tab. I'm operating on a couple of different sites and then I want to see, then should I booked this one? Oh? Yeah, okay, this site says book it now, Yes, I'll book that one. Right.
Speaker 2: It's just so much easier. Yeah, So we turned it over to our Instagram Jess, you handle rig.
Speaker 6: We asked, what are some dead giveaways that someone is a millennial. Here are some of the responses using I'm going to say gifts, but I know it's gifts, right, Yes, using gifts on your Instagram story. That's apparently a millennial tree.
Speaker 1: God, it is using gifts on your Instagram story.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I do. I probably because I.
Speaker 2: Know how to post the story.
Speaker 1: Yes, I post stories all the time, but I don't add a bunch of gifts to them.
Speaker 2: Oh, I had a couple, like one or two. I feel like it makes the story better me too.
Speaker 1: Can the gift be like the arrow pointing at something that's a different Okay, I've done that.
Speaker 2: Okay. Another dead giveaway that you are a millennial.
Speaker 6: You carry meds like tylanol, peptobismal acid, reflex meds and tums.
Speaker 2: It's don't around, but I do carry like some tail and all around.
Speaker 1: I leave some in my car.
Speaker 2: I have it in my nightstand and if I have it, if I have a bad it is all I have a bag. I'll take some like headache medicine. With me just in case, just.
Speaker 1: Keep it in your nightstand. What do you got one of those days of the week pill boxes, Let's say Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, thirty different dose I take.
Speaker 2: It's always before bed and rather than having to get up like that is right here?
Speaker 1: Okay, easier, you keep a glass of water by your bed. Oh my god, seventy wow.
Speaker 6: Okay, another dead giveaway that you are a millennial a.
Speaker 2: Side part on your hair. Okay, cool, so you agree with that. I'm I'm middle part. I've heard that one before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where's the part supposed to be middle part?
Speaker 2: Middle? We switched over? Yeah, we switched over to middle a few years ago, and I guess you weren't supposed to go back after that.
Speaker 1: I guess I can't really picture. I'm looking at you too, lazy. You both have a middle part, so I can picture that, but I can't picture a side part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because okay.
Speaker 6: Somebody said, uh, dead giveaway for a millennial you lie about your age.
Speaker 1: Never done that before, so I don't know what that bread records. Ye, move on, dead giveaway that.
Speaker 2: You are a millennial when you ask them to make a heart with their hands.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna I'm gonna need you to to make a heart with your hands.
Speaker 2: I do it the millennial way.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a millennial way ground with what's to do it different? Now?
Speaker 1: How do you make that? Doesn't that looks stupid?
Speaker 2: The first did that, I was like doing up game signs. What are we trying to take a family photo?
Speaker 1: You make a heart with your fingers?
Speaker 2: Just I can't talk about my daughter, she told talking about her.
Speaker 1: Sorry, she made a heart with just your fingers. Don't try this in your car. Two hands on the wheel, tending two. But if you do it with just your fingers, then the side the rest of your the rest of your fists looks stupid.
Speaker 2: So you're your pointer in middle fingers.
Speaker 1: Oh that looks even dumber.
Speaker 6: I know everyone's trying it.
Speaker 2: Out right now. So yeah, that's a dead giveaway millennial or gen Z. One more? Okay, one more?
Speaker 6: Is you always caption posts saying I did a thing.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I think I've done it before, but not I.
Speaker 1: Did a thing. There's a few of those. I did a thing for the wind, you know, there's a few that stuff. Let's get.
Speaker 6: For the one now always reminds me of Graham.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm like, I ranted about that one one time the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Good Morning JV Show crew, this is Selena from Richmond. I just want to say, Bang Bang Niner games man. Also, I love the NFL because it's not just all about tackling each other and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I love that Rock.
Speaker 4: Party and the other guy on the Jets traded jerseys at the end of the game and they were hugging and that was his guy.
Speaker 2: I love it. Wait, they trade jerseys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys will swap jerseys sometimes, particularly like star players. You want another you know, kind of cool. Yeah, it was a very cool moment for rock Party because he traded jerseys with Breys Hall, who's a really rising star. I mean both those guys are rising stars in the NFL. Reese Hall's really really good. They played together at Iowa and I think they were roommates, so they were like their buddies, so they were not reconnecting after the game. That was a cool jersey swap.
Speaker 2: I love that. All right, Jess, what do you have? Okay, have you guys ever gone out to dinner by yourself? No? Yes, and are you Selena? Would you ever try it? No?
Speaker 1: No, I think you've never gotten to eat by yourself ever.
Speaker 2: No, even if it was a lunch nope.
Speaker 1: Oh wow wait wait wait wait wait wait, we're talking about like a sit down.
Speaker 6: Sit down, like a waiter going out to dinner, somebody's taking your order.
Speaker 2: You're dining there by yourself.
Speaker 1: I've done it, but just sitting at the bar count yes, I think so you've never done that, Selena. You've never sat at the bar and ordered food by yourself? Okay, I don't think i've ever.
Speaker 6: I don't think I've ever sat at the bar and order, But you sat like at a table for time by yourself. No, I've sat for lunch by myself. I don't think I've done dinner yet.
Speaker 1: But I've done it, but not often. So I'm fascinated by Selena. For Selena, have you ever what about like kind of like a like a fast casual place. No, you've never ordered at the at the and then sat down.
Speaker 2: And eat foot in my car? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you not a human being? You've never sat in a place, a place that serves food and eaten a meat by yourself.
Speaker 2: No, why not? Because I think I have some type of like social anxiety. I cannot be out places by myself. For some people, it's normal. You got to eat the down Who cares for me? I feel like everyone is staring at me. No, sit there alone trying to eat my food. I'll eat in my car, you know. If I pick up some food to go and I'm like starving, I'll do that. But going as even myself, going to the movies by myself, A lot of these activities that a lot of other people can do no problem.
Speaker 6: I can't see I can do the eating by myself with no problem.
Speaker 2: Going to the movies. I don't know if I'm brave enough for that just yet.
Speaker 6: But it is reported that a record of thirty percent of Americans live alone now, so that's reflecting in the amount of people that are dining out.
Speaker 2: More and more people are okay with it.
Speaker 1: You've never gone to McDonald's. No, I have sat down off your tray.
Speaker 2: No, why not by myself? What did you mean?
Speaker 1: How is this possible? It's not possible that you've had a companion for every moment that you've been hungry in your life. For three meals a day sixty there.
Speaker 2: If I don't think I won't eat there, I can like go through a drive through.
Speaker 1: You've never gone to some way and ordered a foot long and then just been like, you know what, I'm just gonna unwrap this thing baby right here and sit down and eat it. No? Never, No, this is not possible.
Speaker 2: Is it possible? I'll just eat elsewhere? Why is that so weird to you? Graham? Could you do the movies by yourself?
Speaker 1: I I'm trying to think if I've ever done it. I've had to do it for the show before. I used to record a lot of stuff with hidden microphone in messing with people. I've done it in that instance. I don't know if I would do it. If I like literally had to kill a bunch of time during the day or something, I could do it. I don't care.
Speaker 2: What about going to the bar by yourself and having a drink?
Speaker 1: Done that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, see that I can't do that.
Speaker 1: I couldn't sit at a bar. I mean there's a bar tender somewhere.
Speaker 2: But I don't do anyone to talk to me. Are you judging people that do?
Speaker 1: Jess?
Speaker 2: No, I feel like although I'm not really necessarily judging other people. I feel like I would be judged for doing those things, because there's nothing sadder than seeing someone sit and drink by themselves.
Speaker 1: Selena, what about a croissant? Have you ever gone to a coffee house and ordered like a muffin and sat down and eaten that by yourself? No? I feel like like a coffee shop. No, you've never.
Speaker 2: They're by myself. I can just get in my cour and.
Speaker 1: Leave, because sometimes you just need you just sit and eat the thing and enjoy a cup of coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can do that in my core.
Speaker 1: It's not the same.
Speaker 2: You guys are so weird.
Speaker 1: You're fascinating. You're all fascinating. Study you too, jezs we need to launch a full study.
Speaker 2: Mam. Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 1: We do, We've got one. I got a DM and says, hey, can I get a birthday shout out today? I'm a longtime JV show listener. I'm turning twenty six and a half. Thank you, guys. And that is from Monica, So happy happy birthday, Monica, Wow birthday. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we were just.
Speaker 2: Talking about eating out alone. A couple of talkbacks. I guys Selena. My first thing is what you've never gone out by yourself?
Speaker 4: But why especially because you have like a gaggle of kids, Like.
Speaker 1: It's the best time to go out.
Speaker 4: Get at the bar, have a glass of wine, have a little appetizer, and then it's cool because you get.
Speaker 1: To talk and meet new people.
Speaker 6: When I want Valley to brush for girl and stuff like that, I'm always meeting new people.
Speaker 1: You never know who you're gonna beat.
Speaker 2: And it's fun.
Speaker 3: And so what you're by yourself, nobody's judging you.
Speaker 2: You people talking to strangers and meeting new people. It does not sound way. You can let people watch that's fun, but I like to people watch with other people.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess it's just fascinating to me that, Like I I probably eat lunch alone out somewhere almost every day. If I don't pick you, if I don't pick up food and bring it back to the job side, I'm out there doing construction by myself. Like if I go to a sandwich place or something or retal place, I'm gonna sit down and eat my burrito and have a drink, not like an alcohol drink, like you know, have something whatever or water and then go back to the job site like what. I do it almost every day.
Speaker 2: Really. If I pick up food, I just take it home.
Speaker 6: But it's nice, it's peaceful to just be out right and just watch the people go on about their names.
Speaker 1: And don't you want to eat the thing while it's fresh. You bring that sandwich home with all the dressing on or whatever, it's wrapped up, it's all soggy, it's made everything, it's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, but.
Speaker 1: Nay, guys, they just wanted to hop on.
Speaker 7: The sheila from a middle chow.
Speaker 4: I don't think that I've ever actually gone out to.
Speaker 1: Be alone either. I've tried going out on like a lunch drink before, and I went, I picked up my sna and yeah, I'll leave my car by myself like drive ru.
Speaker 2: But yeah, see I am not the only one, not the one.
Speaker 1: But isn't it crazy that we are so scared of human interaction that we'd rather sit in our car by ourselves. So there's no other human being anywhere near us.
Speaker 2: But it's more peaceful. We got the ac, got your music. I think windows nobody can watch you. Yeah, I feel more sad if I'm eating it in my car, Me too, me too inside only you know when I'm driving way. I don't want to experience eating up by myself. I don't you're strange, You're straight, all right, Let's talk about those guys. Date from Hell. His video is getting a lot of views on TikTok. He says that he meets a woman takes her on a fro yo date. He's not from here. I think it might be Australian. So they call it like fro chee or something really weird.
Speaker 1: So I was on a date last night, most specifically a yochi date.
Speaker 2: Yochi, sorry, not fro cheese yochie.
Speaker 1: I grabbed the normal sized cup right, like the small one. The big cup. That's just outrageous. That's simply like you don't need that much. That's just a glutinous amount of frozen yogurt. Anyways, grab my cup, I see it. My date grab the big cup.
Speaker 2: Oh she grabs the big cup. Would that be a turn off? Oh not for me, because I'd be the one grabbing the BP.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to be phased by that.
Speaker 1: I don't think that would bug me. It said, we're having fun. You don't have to finish the whole thing, he says.
Speaker 2: For him, it was more of like a money think. He was like, Oh, I gotta pay for all that. I just came back from a trip. I don't have a lot of money right now.
Speaker 1: Fill up the cups months at a reasonable amount. I'm looking at her. God, that's like forty dollars already. I'm like freaking out and I've just got back from you. So I don't have a lot of money. And then we get to the topics of my art.
Speaker 8: Surely she lays up on the girl is just putting everybody topping on my usus leave some for everyone else.
Speaker 1: Jeez, j jesus, leave some for the rest of us.
Speaker 2: What it bothered you of your date is eating more than you are. By the way, let me just let me let me say that this guy got a lot of negative reaction to this post, but Graham, would it bother you?
Speaker 1: Your date? Thank you? So I might get some.
Speaker 8: So then it comes to paying, and it's the classic you guys to go and you look at her, she looks at you.
Speaker 2: I guess, I guess that would be kind of awkward because if you're not like officially a couple, you're on a date. Maybe you haven't had that conversation, you know, about who is actually paying. Have you ever been in that situation. I would hope most men would on the first date.
Speaker 6: And it seems like this guy was also expecting to already pay in the first place. But if you know you're running low on money, maybe reschedule the date or something if it's going to bother you.
Speaker 1: I think he thought he chose a cheap date of frogio date. It's a little cheaper than the dinner and drinks and all that stuff, so he thought. I think he thought he chosen, you know, a budget friendly one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he says it was too expensive for him.
Speaker 1: Of the year. Don't want to be there.
Speaker 2: That is his impression of her eating her frozen yogurts. He says he looks over her. She's just scooping it into her mouth, shuggling it, eat it.
Speaker 1: Slow down, seriously, this is crazy. At this point, people are like looking out over at us.
Speaker 2: He says he was so embarrassed. He just wanted to get out of there. He's so judgmental. I know that, that's all I'm thinking.
Speaker 8: Finishes hers, and then like I'm still sort of going on mine almost scared at this point, like, am I going to be eating next?
Speaker 1: What stopped? Nobody's looking over and judging you. If you're scarfing your frozen yogurt at a place everybody's eating it, that's.
Speaker 2: What you're supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: She said that he ended up having to give his to her as well because she really really wanted more.
Speaker 1: Stop it. So yeah, then we went home and I haven't.
Speaker 2: Spoken or take us since people were so mad in the comment everything he said judging her, shaming her, making fun of her. People were like, you're lucky she even agreed to go with you on a date to get some fro you in the first place. A lot of other people might be like, oh I I'm kind of expecting more.
Speaker 6: Okay, but if you if you do go on a yogurt date with someone, are you asking them for their yogurt?
Speaker 1: When nobody does that. He's making that part up.
Speaker 2: I hope he is. But if I am going on a FROO date, I'm putting on all the toppings.
Speaker 1: Okay, just quick quick situation reverse. Let's just say you invited the guy out, Hey, I want to take you out to frozen yogurt. So the understanding there clearly is that you are paying and this dude gets the biggest cup and loads up all the toppings. Are you annoyed?
Speaker 2: No, not really, not by that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Tess.
Speaker 6: If I know I'm gonna pay and he knows I'm gonna pay, that's.
Speaker 1: The expectation going in that you are taking this person to fray you.
Speaker 2: If it's the first date, then no, I'm not annoyed by that all out a little bit. The only thing that could turn me off is how they eat it. You know. Sometimes there's just certain things that people eat and it just it just kind of gross. Yeah, like if you're slurping up the frozen yogurt and making like the trick. Yeah, there's certain things like that that would give me the ache or turn me off. Not so much how much you get.
Speaker 1: Can we go back and edit the podcast where I just said froyo Like that didn't feel right? I don't am frogo is not something that I say. Let's says. Can we take that part of it? Because I said it again? There got its trend.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: In the Bay, So I never thought I would see the day. Some Taylor fans are churning on her, calling her a coward, among other things. So remember those rumors that Taylor and Brittany Mahomes were on the outs because they sat in different suites Chief's game last week, and the rumored reason behind that was because of political differences. So all those rumors that were put to bed because they were seen to get the US open and everything is all good. They're still besties, there's nothing wrong. Well, apparently when those rumors came out that they weren't friends anymore because of these political beliefs, there were a lot of fans applauding Taylor, proud of her for standing her ground and distancing herself from people who didn't support the same things that she did. And now to find out that she and Brittany are still friends. To say fans are disappointed is in understatements. Now, We're not a political show, Nope, far from it.
Speaker 1: Although the president the presidential debate tonight was not really the first but it's the first sense.
Speaker 2: But just to give some context to this, Brittany Mahomes has shown support for a certain presidential candidate one whose views do not align with those of Taylor's. So fans are very upset, like speaking out about her, calling her a coward. They're bringing up her documentary where she rebranded herself as Miss Americana. If you guys remember that, They're like, Taylor, this is embarrassing. Delete the documentary at this point, How could you? I honestly thought Taylor could do no wrong in the eyes of her Briand yeah, seriously, but and I also kind of feel like, let me know how you guys feel. Couldn't couldn't you still be friends with somebody who was supporting a different presidential candidate than you?
Speaker 1: I think that's the biggest takeaway that everybody needs to remember. In this country, as we seem to be more divided than ever, she probably have friends that have different political opinions and different opinions on everything. Wasn't that the point of the United States? We can all have You're free to all have our own opinion about things. I can understand why it can cause some friction.
Speaker 6: Because maybe sorry to cut you off ground, but maybe fans because Taylor hasn't really spoken out about where she stands, they're like, Okay, are we going to assume that then you your beliefs are different than the ones that you have supported before.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think there probably is some a lot of Taylor diehard fans that are feeling very unsettled, yes, about her lack of kind of weighing in on this upcoming election, and they're.
Speaker 2: Probably like, well, what and then to see her hang with Britney I could see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that's what's scaring some fans.
Speaker 2: All right, So Harvey Weinstein rushed into emergency surgery.
Speaker 1: Boer.
Speaker 2: I know, this is the same guy that's been accused of sexual misconduct by more than eighty women, who's been locked up in New York at Rikers Island. So apparently he was going to have court in a few days there in New York City. But yesterday he was rushed to the hospital for emergency heart surgery after experience pains in his chest. And here's an update from his rep who says he is not doing great.
Speaker 1: Bummer, that's all she said.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: I still cannot get the image out of my mind when he first started going to court, was arrested for these things, and he's got the Walker with the tennis balls on it, and he tries to look like this fee, How could this old guy, how could he do anything terrible? It's like you're an awful, awful human being, right, Some huge congrats are in order, you guys, huge congrats. Despite totally whiffing at the Paris Olympics, Australian breakdancer Rey Gun, she's just been ranked number one in the world by the sports governing buddy number one everybody, number one of all female attakers in the entire world. She has the number one rankings. LENDA, the World Dance Sport Federation that oversees the entire sport of breaking, just released their world rankings and Reygun nabbed the top spot for all the women on the planet. Now globally, each and every single one of us is thinking, what how is this possible? She scored zero points at the Olympics, lost eighteen to nothing in all three rounds. Shouldn't whoever won the gold medal.
Speaker 2: Be number one in the world.
Speaker 1: Yes, we'll tell you how. Raygun is number one because the wds I f again, the World Danceport Federation anyways, they don't base their rankings based They did not factor in the Olympics. They factor in your highest your three highest point totals of past competitions for the past twelve months. But the Olympics were not part of those rankings due to what they called limited athlete quotas, meaning not all the breaking athletes from all got to compete there, so they can't factor that in the competitions that are open to everybody. Yes, they factored those in. And I don't know if you remember, but ray Gun won the gold medal at the twenty twenty three w DSF Oceania Championships and that got her a thousand ranking points and that bumped her right up to number one. So in the current world rankings, rey Gun is the number one female breaker on the planet.
Speaker 2: You guys, So put some show and the Olympics.
Speaker 1: I just told you. Why were you not listening to any of that?
Speaker 2: But it doesn't make sense they should.
Speaker 1: You would think the person that won the gold medals like she should be the number one, Like use the factor of the gold medal. It's a pretty big deal, but it's not. The Olympics were not counted in this tally. So put some respect on Reygun. She's a visionary.
Speaker 2: She the sport.
Speaker 1: I'm a huge fan The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine