Speaker 1: You've created everything, what's put a powerful being you are. You did these things, but now you're in a human body. You forget the power you have.
Speaker 2: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 1: You're doing doing what. Welcome to Metamistics where you don't know what you don't know. My name's Jonathan, I'm Sean, and today is a special time because we have now just for all of the listeners out there, we have now decided that we are going to go three episodes a week, which is really exciting because that means more mystical, more magical, more intuitive, more all of the wu all on this show meta af over here and and it's exciting. And I do want to say, just to throw this out there first before we really get into it. We're we are focused on trying to become, you know, our own kind of brand. And what we have been doing is is that we've been posting all of our episodes onto the Cult of Conspiracy here for the past few months now, and that was really kind of just to get more eyes on the show and you know, get more followers and stuff like that, and maybe the people that wouldn't have even thought about looking at it, maybe they take a little gander and then they started to like it. And so we really appreciate everybody that was listening to it on the Cult of Conspiracy. But now that we're going we're starting to do more episodes, we would like it to be kind of become like a standalone type of show, and so we're we're probably I think we're still going to maybe one episode a week over there for a little while. But if you want to be able to listen to all three and then in the future maybe more episodes than that per week. You want to be able to get access to all of that, go over to on your Spotify or on your Apple podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcast, and just go follow metamistics over there, and then you'll be able to find all the episodes over there. And of course, you know we have Patreon Patreon dot com slash metamistics. That link is down the show notes below. If you want to be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance, and completely commercial free and be able to slide into our dms all that fun jazz. But as far as the podcast goes, if you're wondering why am I only listening to one Metamistics per week, you don't have to do that anymore. You can listen to three. Just go over to Metamistics podcast and you know, just hit follow and you'll be on your merry way. All right. So it's exciting. I love it, man.
Speaker 3: It's like the first step of the fool's journey right now, you know what I mean. It's like this new evolution of meta. We're really really going for it, man, and going to make this a full time thing, you know, because I think that people really enjoy what we're doing here, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and you know what, we're ready to take the training wheels off. And you know, we appreciate everybody listening over at the Cold It's it's been awesome. Thank you so much for the feedback and everything over there. We really appreciate it. But we're trying to take our first couple of steps as a as big boys in the podcast world and don't necessarily need another another show, even though it's my show. That's fine, but you know, we're trying to be a standalone see how it goes, and we're ready for that next step. So go and check it out, dude. But after that, let's get to what the topic is today. We are going to be talking about the mpath Sean. This is something good paths out there. Yeah, this is something that Shawn recommended and I was like, all right, let's see what it's all about, because we know that it's kind of like a psychic superpower really if you hone in on it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I think, you know, being an impath, that's a that's a that's a whole lens in itself.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We can talk about, you know, a certain way of looking at the world, whether it be through different belief systems and this and that, but this is something, you know, being an impath I think is so so much more ingrained already, like even just biologically, not not just a belief of something, this is just kind of something that you live by almost like because you have no choice, I mean, unless you until you properly integrate it, you know. But yeah, there's definitely I think some superpower potential there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well and do it right it's the same thing that they said, you know about ADHD and ADD for the longest time that oh, here, take a pill so that you're not add. You take a pill so you're not ADHD. And what people are finding is that you can use those powers for good. You know, like you can have a thousand tabs running on in your head and as long as you know where they're all at. Dude, it's a superpower, really, And I think that, you know, utilizing your empathic ability is only going to make you more connected. Maybe you're out there trying to divine with tarot cards or pendulum, or you're just trying to get a psychic download or whatever it is. Maybe maybe astra projection. I don't know if that would help with empathy. I'm sure it probably does a little bit.
Speaker 3: I feel like it has something to do with it, you know, being an EmPATH, I think you you notice a lot of things that most people probably don't, you know, the subtle subtleties of just human behavior and just little little things, you know, and so you add all that together and then all of a sudden you have like this very rounded, somewhat understanding of just people around you, the energy, what have you, you know, and and I'm sure we might get into it as far as like how one becomes an EmPATH or how that even happens, you know, at a young age. But yeah, dude, let's let's see where it goes.
Speaker 1: Let's go all the way in. So we have a couple of great articles that we're going to be getting into today, but before we do so, let's learn a little bit about what being an EmPATH is and so what it means to be an EmPATH. An EmPATH isn't just someone who feels deeply. They feel reality itself. They're born with an open channel between the scene and in the unseen worlds, translating vibrations into emotions and emotions into understanding. In a world that values intellect over intuition, empathy becomes both a gift and a trial. But if you learn to wield it consciously, it transforms from overwhelm into magic. Empaths are the human tuning forks of the universe. I like that they sense what others suppress, not through logic, but through resonance. The world flows through them like electricity through a wire. And while that sensitivity can feel like a burden, it is in truth a form of divine intelligence. The empath's heart is a portal, an organ of perception that feels what the eyes cannot see. So today we're going to explore empathy not as a personality trait a but as an ancient spiritual power. We'll uncover how it connects to psychic ability, the astral body, emotional alchemy, and even magic itself. And by the end you'll know how to harness your empathy, protect your energy, and use it as a gateway to mystical Mastery's right.
Speaker 3: You're speaking my language now, you know, lette this thing exactly, it's all about transmutation.
Speaker 1: You know, don't let it be a hindrance. It's something that can be, you know, helpful, and you know you shouldn't be worried about these things that are you know, it's not a bad thing to be an EmPATH. So exactly, empathy is the language of the soul. It's clear sentience, the intuitive ability to sense emotion and energy. Empaths don't just understand feelings, they embody them. In this way, empathy is the heart's version of telepathy. Eh, it's cool, yeah, dude, I actually that does make a whole lot of sense. If you really think about it, that it would kind of be a a Claire, you know, because you're picking up on something that a lot of people aren't picking up on exactly. And I think this is why.
Speaker 3: And hopefully we'll get into it and maybe not, you know, but as far as trying to clear those those things at times, because if you're taking on emotional you know, bearing from other people, you know, picking up other people's feelings or how someone else's you know, what they're doing with their with their life, and then you go home and you feel like anxiety or you feel a certain way you're you're holding on to this energy that's not even yours, you know, And so I mean it's it's definitely a heavy responsibility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heavy is the head that wears the empathetic crown, sir. Yes.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Ancient mystics taught that the heart chakra is isn't only an emotional center, it's an energetic receiver and open it picks up the subtle waves of vibration from people, nature, and even spirits. Empaths feel these frequencies as sensations, emotions, or inner knowing what others call intuition is for the EmPATH a lived experience. When you tune into your empathic senses, you're entering the cosmic conversation between souls. This is why empathy, when guided, becomes not just a reaction but a revelation. So there's a couple of quotes that I wanted to get to here that of ancient kind of mystics that have talked about, you know, the importance of empathy, and so I thought that it would be a little bit enlightening. And these are, you know, just a few, and then we're going to get into, obviously the goat of empathy, which is Carl Jung. But speaking of Carl Young, let's go to something that he might have said. Young believed that empathy could open the door to the collective unconscious through feeling. Through feeling others, the EmPATH actually tunes into a shared archetypal field that all consciousness participates in. He wrote that intuition arises when one functions as though one were the object WHOA so imagine you are it in order to tap into it, right ye, implying that empathic empathic sensitivity allows psychic insight by becoming what is perceived a kind of energetic merging with another soul field makes sense. It's so interesting whenever you look into it deeper like that, you know, because I feel like a lot of people have have these kinds of tools and and maybe there's people out there that, like, you know, they they almost see it almost as like a hindrance, like oh, man, you know, I walk into a room and I can feel everybody's energy and it stresses me out. They've got you know, you've got people that it can't even go into a mall because of it's like a thousand different energies that are going on right.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, you like you walk into a dude, oh it's something else, and then you walk out and you get to your car and like you just, at least for me personally, in my personal experience, I get outside and I just feel like I kind of do one of those you know, and just kind of do a little breath work, just walk into the car, and then I feel better, you know. But it's like, man, and then there's a lot of things that go into it, man, because you're you're listening to things, You're hearing multiple conversations like and I don't even think you're doing it consciously. It's just it's just part of your experience, you know, and so you're you're taking on all of the energy that's that's happening around you.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, I could see. And I'm sure there's levels to it, you know for sure? Oh, I'm sure. Yeah. And I feel like probably most people will probably have, you know, a little bit of EmPATH in them, right, Like, I feel like it's probably impossible not to have some of it unless you're what are those people that are all about themselves? There's the narcissist. I can't imagine a narcissist is tapping into anybody's energy.
Speaker 3: No, you know, I don't think they give a fuck what anybody's saying around them, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really a sickness if you think about it, or a curse. So nextly we're gonna get into one of our favorites, Roomy, the Sufi mystic. Roomy viewed empathy as divine communion and feeling another's joy or sorrow. You dissolve the illusion of separation and perceive the beloved or God within them. To him, the EmPATH sensitivity is not weakness, but a sacred merging. You are not an to quote him, You are not a drop in the ocean, You're the ocean in an entire ocean, and a drop. In this way, empathy becomes a mystical clare sentience, feeling the unity of all being. To quote Paramahansa Yoka Nanda shout out, he doesn't get enough shout outs, dude, But Yokananda tat that empathy, when spiritually developed, becomes telepathic understanding. As the heart expands through meditation, the EmPATH perceives others, thoughts, and feelings as vibrations of energy within the same field of consciousness. In his lessons, he explained that in quotes, the heart, when purified, becomes the receiver of divine intuition. So it's all about the heart, is What they're saying, is that that heart is essentially you know, we talk about the third eye kind of being the antenna to pick up on these things. The heart in the heart chakra. However you want to look at that, It almost helps tune it even better. It's like a dude, you know, even Aleister Crowley said the same thing. Really yeah, like all magical practitioners or whatever, it is, like, if you're consider yourself spiritual, I know, that's kind of a catch all term these days. But if you consider yourself kind of intuned and intuitive and stuff like that, and you're trying to receive something like through if you're trying to receive it almost in a loving way, and if you're really trying, if you think about it, if you're trying to connect with somebody, right like, if I sit over here and I'm trying to connect like intuitively to Whatever's going on in your mind right now, I in order to get a proper reading, I would think that I would have to imagine, like picture you in my mind and then maybe like like like from hook, you know, like think happy thoughts about you a little bit, you know, and and and feel that love and that love would it would essentially be the magnet that would be able to really give me that clear view. Yeah, and that's like the battery or something, you know. Well, and that's what if you what was it? The oh, the the tapes, not the Gateway tapes, those telepathy tapes. The kids with autism, all of them were able to connect. They were able to connect with some people, but specifically their their mother, right And it's because they have such love for their mom. They love their mom more than anything I mean most kids do anyway, right, Like autistic kids one under they are MoMA's boys and girls right all day. Because you think about it, I would imagine that if you have and I can't speak on behalf of everybody else, but I would imagine moms have more patience. That's just what they're really good at. They're really good at having a lot more patience than men. And it's something that men as a whole definitely got to work on for sure. Nurtur They got that nurturing to them, right, I mean, they they already spent nine or ten months more with them than we got to, you know what I mean, Like in the in the oven and so and so you think about that connection that that autistic kid would have with their mother, and now all of a sudden that the autistic kid is able to tap into the mom's thoughts and able to tap into the mom's memories and all of these things.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's so fucking amazing, dude. Like, what are people saying about this as far as like scientists and things like, I feel like they just kind of brush it off as pseudo, you know, because they're like, well, we don't have any way of approving that.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, it's right there. You know, I highly.
Speaker 3: Doubt that these people, like the telepathy tapes and other people that you know, we got people seeing without their eyes.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like, why aren't people looking at this.
Speaker 3: It's just like they don't want you want to get involved with it because it might put a little something on the reputation, you know, in the scientific community.
Speaker 1: Well they have to add that stink to it. And I'm sure they're saying that these are devil worshippers, or that they're con artists, or that there's something like this or something like that. Right, And now, I don't know about the scientific community. I imagine the scientific community I feel like, and I could be wrong, but from what I've been reading over the past couple of years, the scientific community is really trying to understand the spiritual stuff a lot more, especially through like quantum mechanics, right, like quantum physics and stuff like that, because the quantum that's that's the minute level, it's the tiny level, right, and so you know, you're able to pick up certain things in the quantum field that you wouldn't necessarily pick up in just your regular physics field, right, and so maybe they're able to sense that detection of energy or the electricity or the magnetism or something along those lines. But I've seen that ever since people have started to get more interested in quantum mechanics, that it's been a lot more open scientifically, it's been a lot more open to the spiritual stuff whenever it pertains a quantum mechanics.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, because you can look at other animals and I feel like other animals already are communicating telepathically in some sense, you know, or using empathy. They're able to pick up on what other animals are doing or communicating. And it's like, why would we be any different? If nothing else, we should be even better at it, since our brain is so much more complex and that's more capability, you know.
Speaker 1: It's just like it's that ego part, you know that we all got to get by. I think, yeah, that's the biggest thing too, you know, like your ego if you're ever and this is something that I even learned, if you're ever trying to really tap into that like intuitive field, or maybe you're doing a terror reading, or you're you're meditating or whatever, is kind of witchy. Your MAGICI that you got going on right. Whenever you're doing that, If you are not able to get out of your egoic field, good luck achieving anything like. It's just not going to work. You have to completely distance your own self from it. And it's difficult because you're the one that's mixing the cards, you're the one that's interpreting them, you know what I mean. But you get to this point where you understand that, like, and this is something for me anyway, you get to the point to where you see yourself as the higher self in those situations. Yeah, like, and that's the only way to really achieve it. You know, you want to call it your higher self, you want to call it God, You want to say that you're your own spirit guide or people that say, oh, you know, my spirits are giving me that. That's totally fine. Whatever it is. Make sure it's a vantage point that is higher up than your own physical human vantage point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that physical human vantage point is going to be the version of you that even though you just saw something amazing, whether it was in the sky or some synchronistic thing that just seems impossible but very personal to you, and you know, you would experience something like this and then almost instantly go okay, well maybe not even instantly, but just like start to question it and be like, Okay, how can I explain this away? And I don't know, maybe that's just a protective mechanism to keep you from totally spiraling into some strange land where you know nobody understands you or it gets you. You know, maybe there is some survival instinct. They're trying to protect you from going all the way too far to where people don't even want to talk to you. You know, maybe there's something to do with that. But you know, when you experience something just amazing or like let's say you have a little trip, you know, or a little vision quest and you connect with nature and you feel that oneness that everybody else You've heard other people explain this feeling of oneness with everything, And scientists aren't gonna go, oh, tell me more, you know what I mean, They just need to go and experience that. That's a that's a personal thing. I think, yes, yes, but yeah, there's definitely more going on that meets the eye, and I think a lot of that happens in the heart and as far as what you're able to feel not necessarily be able to articulate and get someone to believe. And to be honest, I don't even think it matters, Like if nobody believes the experiences you're having, it doesn't It shouldn't matter at all. You know, if you know yourself and you know the feelings you're getting, then it's for you.
Speaker 1: It's not for everybody. That's the thing. And you know, and it's been a hard road, you know, like just coming from a personal standpoint, because I whenever I like learn something or I figure something out, or I get a download, or I have some kind of epiphany or you know, something, I instantly want to tell everybody about it. And the people that like don't get it or or just don't connect to it or don't believe in it, I would get frustrated, you know, and I would be like, my god, you just don't understand, Like I'm telling you, it's this shit is real whenever I do it, Tara, Like, you know what I mean, whatever it is, whatever spiritual craziness, craziness that happens in your life. And what I've found is is that you know, you can't force people like especially whenever it comes to anything spiritual You cannot force your beliefs on anybody on It doesn't matter. Maybe maybe they're into paganism, maybe they're into witchcraft, maybe they're into this, maybe they're under that. Everybody has their own kind of looking glass to the other side, right, And so whenever you're trying to talk to somebody about this kind of stuff, you almost got to say it in their language, you know what I mean. And that's kind of like what I've what I've learned along the way, Like I'm sorry, we're not going to convince like a Muslim to not be Muslim, We're not going to convince a Christian to not be Christian. And so explaining it and in trying to relate rather than trying to show your differences, your point is always gonna gets so much more. Oh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I've actually caught myself a few times.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Let's say something happened to me the night before or whatever, and then I would be like excited about it was something awesome, you know, and thinking, you know, if I was telling you about it, you would be like all for it, and you would know what's up, you know, like you the way you look at things, the way I look at things, the way the one listens to what we're saying and everything else. It's like we know it's understood, you know, But when you go to tell someone else, like I would, I would start off with that energy of like, oh, this thing happened whatever, And then immediately I maybe because I'm an EmPATH, you know, I don't know, but I start looking at what I'm saying through their eyes, and then I start to kind of play it down, and then I start to be like, but who knows, you know what I mean, maybe it's bullshit or whatever, just to kind of like plant the seed without like forcing it, as in, this is the truth, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's definitely the way, one hundred percent. And that's because you're not going to get a whole lot of blowback for that. You know, most of the time, the people that are gonna judge, they're gonna judge. I mean, like, I would imagine at least half the world is going to have something negative about you playing with tarot cards, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, at least absolutely, I would say at least thirty percent of the world, you know, at least probably Yeah, so very interesting.
Speaker 1: But the goal is to try and find similarities over differences, especially whenever it comes to being an mpath because whenever you find differences, you are a difference is separation. If you just look at it like that, every time you have a difference of opinion, a different way of looking at this world than somebody else, you're only broadening the illusion to it to an even larger scope because you're saying I could never do that, Therefore I can never relate to this person. And if you can never relate to this person, now you're almost looking at them as like they're not even human. And that's not good either, right, Like you don't need that, Like the goal is to try and connect with everybody and be the example of what you believe. M hmm, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And it's funny because there's this there's this one guy that I work with, and I feel like he he looks into a lot of these different things and symbolism and little he reads books and you know, kind of is on that journey of trying to just figure everything out. And I think he came from a Christian background, or maybe it was a Catholic background.
Speaker 1: I'm not even sure.
Speaker 3: But it's funny because whenever we see each other. Whatever, We'll make like little remarks as far as just like little things, you know what I mean, that we both understand whatever. And like I took a day off or whatever and I came back and he's like, he's like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't see you yesterday. I thought you ascended. I was like, oh, I said, would that have made you sad? You know?
Speaker 3: I said, no, I'm still here, dude, you know, just little things like that.
Speaker 1: Just be like, I gotta wait on you, bib girl, right, yeah, for sure, said I don't think I was ready yet, you know, still learning. Yeah yeah, So all right, let's get back to a couple more quotes from a couple other people and then we're gonna get right to it. And I wanted to bring up some of these quotes from the more prominent, kind of intuned kind of people. And it's really across the board. I mean, we have people that are eleven these poets and you know, uh Taoism with with Lao Zoo right. Mother Teresa is a Catholic nun ram Das, which holy shit, if anybody's not looked into ram Das, dude, that guy was on one yep. And I think he died in like twenty nineteen or something like that. Real recent, really pretty recent. Huh. Yeah, I love him, loved, loved and loved. But just to get to a couple of more people. Oh, how about this one from a Vietnamese Zen Buddhist monk. His name and it's a tough sounding name, but I'm gonna try it. Nietzsche not Han. Yep, let's go with that. Nietsche not Han.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Empathetic perception was a form of deep mindfulness, he says, the direct awareness that we inter are. Oh that's interesting. So it's a direct enter we like, instead of interconnected. You say you inter are Oh okay, okay, kind of more fun way of saying it. But through compassion and presence, one feels not just another's emotion but their entire energetic being. This is a kind of psychic attuvement achieved not through effort, but through stillness. He said. This is his quote. When another suffers, if we can breathe and be present with them, we can transform their suffering with ours.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, multiple different ways of looking at it, right, is just about connecting in a loving way. That's that's literally empathy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and when you do that, then you can pick out somebody in the room that might just need a little more attention or a little more compassion, or a little more you know, positivity, rather than coming at them and saying, you know, just throwing everything out them, you know what I mean, You got to kind of lay it down a certain way in order for them to really pick up on it, you know, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Another quote by the Lebanese poet and mystic philosopher Khalil Gibron said, the reality of the other person lies not in what is revealed to you, but in what cannot be revealed unless you understand with love that deeper shit. Interesting. Lao Zoo said the sage has no mind of his own. He takes the mind of the people as his mind. Mm hmmm, yeah, that's about right. Pure empathetic consciousness.
Speaker 3: Basically, as I found myself, uh not to make this about me or nothing, but just in my personal experiences, you know, as I was when I was a kid, the household. You know, I feel like I had a great childhood, you know, but I felt like with my parents, you know, they would fight like quite a bit, and so I would go to bed never knowing what was going to happen if they were going to start fighting or whatever else. And so, you know, I feel like that played a part in, you know, trying to make everybody laugh, you know, during the daytime when everybody was kind of like being okay, whatever, but I would still try to like amp that positivity up more so that I had a better chance of everything kind of playing out good. And if everybody else was happy, then I was able to be happy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that makes a lot of sense. Man, Yeah, kind of a like a defense mechanism. M h, I dig it. Check out Mother Teresa what she said. This is interesting.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Mother Teresa was a Catholic nun, right, but she often said that she saw Christ in every face, in every face, So it seems.
Speaker 3: Like it'd be a good way to, you know, have a little empathy towards everybody, you know, if that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Kingdom of Heaven is within, you know, it's essentially what she was doing. She was applying it to her life. Didn't matter like if you were from this country or that country, or if you were this skin color or that skin color, if you were this sex or that sex, or whatever, the differences of whatever you might be, it doesn't matter. I see Christ in you. That's right. That's a beautiful way of looking at I.
Speaker 3: Imagine that man like, if you can't change the world, then you just change what's inside of you and how you perceive everybody around you.
Speaker 1: It's the whole.
Speaker 3: It's the whole noms day thing. If you even if somebody is kind of disagreeable or whatever, but you still look at them as divine. You know, let's just pretend in our own mind that everybody you interact with is just a version of God or a version of the divine. And it's like, well, you're not going to be a shithead to that person, right, because if that's if that's God, you know, why would you Or if that's let's let's pretend it's you. You're not gonna treat yourself no difference bad?
Speaker 1: Are you right? And there is no difference? Yeah? Yeah, it's all one, you know. That's the that's the whole idea is treating treating your neighbor as yourself. Right. Literally every religion talks about this. Mm hmmm, it goes in there perfectly. Let's check out your boy, ram Das ram Das said, when the mind is quiet, the heart opens, and when the heart opens, you begin to read the universe through feeling. Mm hmmm, right on there, yep. He often spoke of vibrational communication that empaths don't just understand, they merge with other states, other people's states, to transmute them into love. Wow, it's like a key ingredient. It is. It is, man, fuck love it, love it? How about? I mean, And we're not looking at these people with judgment. Some of the people that I'm about to mention were like, I don't. I'm not a fan of throwing the baby out with the bathwater, which, by the way, I just learned what that meant. Oh really, we're like where it originated? Do you know where that comes from? No? I don't. So back in the day, you know, especially people that were poor growing up in the Great Depression and stuff like that, and even farther back, you would you would you would only have one bathtub. I mean, you'd have a bathtub, but everybody shared the same bathwater. And so because to try and conserve, and people are a little bit more poor back then, and so what you would do is is it was always the dad was the first one to get in the bathtub, and then because the dad went to work, and you know what I mean, but you would think that he would go last, get all that stink off on whatever. But the dad was always like the head right, like the anytime the mom served a plate, well, dad's getting the first plate, right, And it was kind of just understood that way. But it would be the dad, and then the mom would get in the bathtub, and then the kids and then the baby's the youngest, so the baby. So instead of throwing out all of the bathwater with the baby, because that water is disgusting by now. So that's where you get the idea of don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. That's good, isn't funny? Yeah, that's great, but yeah, anyway, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. With this next person we're about to bring up Aleister Crowley. Okay, ceremonial magician. He said, this is this quote, love is the law, love under will. Okay. So Crowley's entire thelemic system hinged on love as a force of union, the same principle as mystical empathy. True magic, he taught, requires the magician to urge with the object of focus until self and other are one. Empathy then becomes the gateway of invocation, possession, and magnetic attraction, the psychic blending that fuels real magic. Ah, dude, the greatest magician of all time, allegedly at least the most you know, notoriable notorious one.
Speaker 3: Rather, Yeah, for sure, you wouldn't expect someone because I mean, obviously he's got a very negative you know when people look at his name or look at him.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you know, But.
Speaker 3: Then he's saying some shit like this. It's like that's that deeper rooted understanding, Like regardless of you claiming to be like the darkest uh worst you know, human being or whatever, it's like he's saying some some truth right there.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, he literally labeled himself the most evil man ever or the most man to live or something like that. And so even he said love is the law.
Speaker 3: Right, it's just like this thing you can't get around because that would imagine being someone like him, you would want to try to get around that, you know, like maybe that let's not look at that, let's try to find the evil way to do it. But then it's like, oh, we couldn't do that. We still had to go through this channel exactly. How about the founder of WICCA, Gerald Gardiner. He has a quote that says, every act of love and pleasure is my ritual.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool, that's pretty neat like it. Scott cunning Scott Cunningham, who is a modern witch and author, says that magic is an art and science of causing change through will and awareness. When you sense the subtle, you work with the universe. You work with the universe rather than against it. So Cunningham saw empathy as energy literacy. The empathic witch is a healer and a channel able to sense imbalance and direct energy to restore harmony. He taught that developing empathy increases psychic accuracy, charm work, and spell casting power because it connects you emotionally to the forces that you invoke. See and this is the thing I don't get. You know.
Speaker 3: You hear people all the time, you know, talking about manifestation and all this, and it's just this woo woo thing. But if you really look at it, man, and you're really trying to embody the thing that you want, or you know, the thing you're trying to make happen, you're embodying the energy of that. And then you see something in your environment, whether it's synchronosity or whatever, you see that as just part of this whole thing, and so you're ingraining that. It's your own mind. You know that the thing that you're wanting to happen, it's on its way, and you're just embodying that. Man, And I just don't understand why that is.
Speaker 1: Woo woo.
Speaker 3: You know, anybody ever who has done anything great literally manifested it, they just might not have called it that.
Speaker 1: Well. It's I think that it's a little bout of ignorance, to be honest with you, and not ignorance out of like I'm judging anybody. Whenever I say that, it's like, you know, I got this book. One of my favorite books of all time is The Secret Right, the book and the movie Great Right, And that's a Ronda burn anyway. So that's basically it is trying to not only imagine the life that you want and trying to manifest it in whatever kind of way you want. You have to imagine what it would feel like once you have it, and if you think about it, most people whenever they try and quote unquote manifest there it's a wish. It's like rubbing on a fucking magical lamp for a genie or you know, things like this, and it's a whole thing. I believe that it's going to happen. No, you don't like because in your mind, and to be fair, it's it's something that is difficult to learn to know that you have to literally shift your energy into you already have it. And what are you going to feel whenever you already have it? Well, you're gonna feel a little bit of alleviated, right, You're going to feel You're going to feel almost pleasured in a way, not like yeah, you're you're going to feel like the sky is a little bit more blue, the air is a little bit more breathable, you know what I mean. The way that you look at all your loved ones is a little bit easier to love everybody because you have everything that you need and so you got to bring in all of those things if you're trying to manifest, but the most important one is to love it. Because imagine whenever you are, you know, trying to manifest, if you if you're trying to imagine what that life would be like, you're going to love it, like you're obviously you're trying to manifest it, right, that's what you want, right, Like you're not going to manifest something that you hate, not on purpose, right right. I mean a lot of people manifest and on you know, accidentally, because they they're it's like a feeling.
Speaker 3: They're black, you know, they're they're performing magic accidentally, you know. And I feel like, you know, the whole pretending aspect, or I think it's more so just having it in your mind that it is what's going to happen, because you can. Let's say you're you got two dollars in your bank account and you're stressed the fuck out and you get all these bills or whatever, and then you get a check and you go to positive but it's not going to clear for you know, seven days. But this check is like ten grand or something crazy like that. The money isn't even in the account, but you know it's coming, like you know it's already being processed and in ten days it'll be there. Your whole vibe changes because you know that it's on its way. So that's the whole idea of embodying the thing that you want is just and assuming that you already have it, just to lighten that load. So now you've got mental clarity to be creative or to do to do more, rather than being under the pressure of just you know, every day life.
Speaker 1: It's just it's trusting in your ability to manifest. And that's why I always try and bring up almost every single episode, I always try and bring up that I believe that this reality is a dream, because if you put it in those terms, a dream is a lot more malleable. You know, maybe you become aware in that dream. And then whenever you become aware in that dream, oh I'm in a dream, that means there's no rules. Okay, I'm gonna go fly, you know, and you just know that you can. And that's what I'm trying to say here, I think is like, you know, if this reality is a dream, it might not happen instantly like it would in a dream. There's a bit of a lag, but that lag is not extremely far behind. And and usually you're the one that sets up those barriers and those limits that's going to say, all right, well, I'm not going to get this until I do this kind of situation exactly. And so therefore you're the only thing that's blocking you, you know. And that's something that we kind of do subconsciously on a regular basis, right, It's like, oh, well, like even me right now, Like I'm on keto right and and I'm in my mind, I'm like, you know what, I'm not going to start working out yet until I get down to a certain weight. And once I get down to that certain weight, then I'll go start you know, lifting weights and start running and stuff like that. I'm holding myself back essentially. If you really think.
Speaker 3: About it, It's like, why wouldn't you want to just start all of it and just just embody the thing and just do it now, you know. It's like, yeah, how are you doing that to yourself?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know in my mind? So, oh, how about this one Sylvia Brown, Sylvia Brown, the famous psychic rip. I actually just bought a couple of her books, did you yeah? From the from the thrift store. They were like fifty cents each. It was awesome, right.
Speaker 3: She was like in tune, right, I know, like later I think there was some things that came up about her. I'm not sure, but like she definitely was definitely tapped in.
Speaker 1: I think she absolutely was. And here's the deal. The people that say that, you know, say anything bad about a psychic, I honestly believe it's because they don't understand how being a psychic actually works. You know what I'm saying. It's like, oh, you're a how did you not see that one coming? You're a psychic? You know. It's like it's not always that clear and that obvious, you know. And there's different levels of being a psychic. Some people were just learning, some people are learning on top of, you know, right past the beginner stage. Some of them are very well seasoned vets. But even even the season vets like Sylvia, it's not like she had a crystal ball and she knew every single.
Speaker 3: Thing right, you know, knowwhere of all things happening, you know at once. Right, you can have a dream and wake up and be like, what the hell was that about?
Speaker 1: It was your dream.
Speaker 3: You experienced it personally, Yet you got to sit there and kind of let that develop it or try to really analyze it and figure out what's your subconscious trying to say. It's like and that's your own brain now now try to you know, predict everything in the world, like, that's not how that.
Speaker 1: Works, right, right? Usually, you know, you only become aware to the stuff of which your intention is guided to exactly. Yep. So that being said Sylvia Brown, she said, empaths don't just feel for others, they feel through others. So Sylvia emphasized that empathy is one of the psychic Claire's Clare sentience. It's the felt sense of another person's emotion or vibration and can evolve into physical sensations of energy, intuitive healing, or mediumistic perception. To her, empathy is a channel through which the soul communicates directly bypassing intellect.
Speaker 3: Mmm. I think you have to do that perfect because your logical mind it's gonna say otherwise or or not even really understand why you're making those decisions. You know, you almost have goodbypass the logic.
Speaker 1: And how about Israel Regardi who was a student of Aleistair Crowley and he was a hermetic magician. He said, well, I don't know if it's a he or she I met whatever they said, whatever it is, the heart must be open before the mind can command. Wow. Yeah, that reminds me of what's that.
Speaker 3: Well, the gentleman telling us about seeing without seeing without his eyes and the figure eight going into the mind and into the heart and then back.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like hauk, Yeah, dude, Yeah, it's a shout out to star Walker. Yes, stud Jamie star Walker. Yeah he was the man. But anyhow regard he viewed empathy as essential to ceremonial balance. He okay, so was a dude. He warned that magicians who suppress emotion become mechanical sorcerers. If you suppress emotion, you're a mechanical sorcerer, like an intellectual sorcerer. Right, okay, okay, you're never going to get all the way there, right. Empathy in his system keeps magic human and divine, the heart's magnetic field, amplifying the will. So look, we can go on and on about a lot of these people. You know what, We'll bring up one more Elfis Levi because you have to so Elfis Levi he was a nineteenth century magician. But he said to know, to dare, to will, to keep silence. So Levi said, the astral light, the invisible medium connecting all minds, can be sensed through feeling. Empathy, he implied, is how the adept touches the astral current, tuning into universal emotion and thought. Wow, they all say the same thing. Doesn't matter what you are, you're you're a witch, you're a magician, you are a Catholic nun, you know what I mean? Like basically everybody saying the same thing. You have to be in tune with that, and so that's very important. So there's a couple of articles that I did want to get us to real quick. Oh, by the way, we brought Marv back. Okay, I just want to throw that out there. Yeah, we felt a little lonely, a little naked without them, you know, we would throw respect on it. We need somebody to guide this bus, you know what I'm saying. And so he's back, He's he's back to really steer it in the right direction. The first article that I wanted to get to is actually the oh you know what is this the first one? Oh, this is what I wanted to read right here. So how are you able to tell if you're a psychic EmPATH? This is by pyreading dot com? All right, they said, recognizing if you are a psychic EmPATH involves identifying specific traits and experiences psychic Empaths often experience others emotion as their own, have deep compassion, and may feel physical symptoms and response to others' feelings. They typically require solitude to recharge and have a strong affinity for nature. You. Signs might include feeling overwhelmed in crowded places, which we kind of mentioned earlier, being easily affected by other people's moods that's an obvious one, right, having a strong intuition check, needing time alone to recharge, and experiencing physical symptoms in response to other people's emotions.
Speaker 3: Damn they go steep, dude. Wow, Yeah, that alone time, you know. That's that's why I go out back and look at the stars. Dude, that's my time to just sit out there, put my feet on the ground and just.
Speaker 1: Chill out for a minute. Yeah. So what special abilities do psychic empaths have. Psychic empaths have the extraordinary ability to sense and absorb the emotional energy of others. Their unique abilities include or and you know, not limited to, emotional absorption, so feeling and absorbing other people's emotions deeply, a spiritual perception, so sensing spiritual imbalances and emotional states. Yeah, and physical sensitivity so detecting physical discomfort or illness in others. Oh wow, that's an interesting one. These abilities enable psychic impaths to provide profound emotional support and healing. So how can psychic empaths strengthen their abilities? You're trying to hone in on it a little bit, right there we go. Enhancing empathic abilities involves regular practices that foster balance and clarity. So number one always meditation. It's always number one on the board right everywhere, no matter what you're trying to do, right yep, So meditation it clears the mind and heightens the intuitive skills. You want to ground make sure you're grounding. So activities like walking barefoot help stabilize energy makes sense. Energy shielding, so visualizing protective barriers to prevent energy absorption. This is great.
Speaker 3: And see, this is something that we could definitely apply us, especially with all of the things that we've done in meditation and visualizing. It's like, if we know that it's all mind, or at least a lot of the things that we are experiencing, right, surely the energy fields or whatever, we can get into all that.
Speaker 1: But if you're feeling other people's.
Speaker 3: Energy or moods, and then you visualize just this barrier that's stopping all of that. Now you can allow yourself to only feel your feelings.
Speaker 1: Yep, you know what I mean, dude. And it's actually pretty funny because you can do that shield for just about anything you think about it. It is basically an invisible shield that you're putting around and all you're really doing, if you really get down to the bare bones of it, you are intentionally saying that nothing on the outside of me is going to interrupt what I'm feeling. And so with that intention, you say in your mind and you almost see it in your mind like this bubble of protection around you. Imagine yourself as bubble boy, right, and you're just walking around nothing. It don't matter what somebody says, what anybody else says, what anybody's feeling. As long as you set the intention that what I'm feeling today is going to be mine, then that's how it works. And the same thing goes Dolores Cannon. You used to always talk about this, she said, anytime I go anywhere, if it's in a car, if it's on a walk, if I'm going if I'm getting into an airplane, she goes before she turns on the car, or before the airplane leaves, or before she leaves her house for a walk, she'll close her eyes and sit there for a second, and she'll imagine this protective bubble shield going all the way around her, all the way around the car, all the way around the airplane. And she says, she goes, I don't leave the house unless I do that. Wow. And she was definitely an EmPATH. Guess what I mean. She didn't die by a car crash, You didn't die by by an airplane. She didn't die from a walk or anything like that. So I don't know. Maybe it must have worked, you know, And honestly, think about it, if you are applying that energy, that intention to whatever it is you're doing, man like, I would have to imagine that it's even if, even if it only betters your odds fight by ten percent, you have now made it aware that you set the intention to make that so right. And I think that's that's all all that really is to it. Man.
Speaker 3: Just having that time or that that moment to even have the thought to do that is only saying that you're putting your awareness to not taking other.
Speaker 1: People's shit you know what I mean it, Yeah, it is to set the tone. Yeah. So all right, so what are some of the challenges and benefits that come with being a psychic EmPATH. So being a psychic EmPATH offers both rewards and challenges. The challenges we're going to start out with. Number one would be emotional overde from absorbing intense feelings, makes sense, Difficulties setting boundaries, so maybe you can't build that bubble around and you're having trouble visualizing it, right, it's gonna hinder you a little bit, right, and then nextly physical and mental exhaustion, which makes sense, it's overload. However, the benefits are significant, so if you use it to your benefit, then you're going to get deeper, more emotional connections. You're going to have the ability to help and heal others, and there's all. There's a lot of personal growth and self awareness. So balancing these aspects is essential for a fulfilling life as a psychic EmPATH. Damn so very important. Another thing there are so if you wanted to protect yourself from negative energies, more things that you can do, grounding, setting boundaries. And then these two were gonna read because we kind of already touched on those two. But you would want to use protective crystals, which you know, we are always wearing a crystal around our neck anyway. So crystals like black tormaline or amethyst help ward off negativity. So if you feel like you got a lot of negativity and you're an mpath, get you a little, you know, a little amethyst crystal, maybe carried in your pocket where it is a necklace, it does a ring. Whatever. Yeah, that's what I got in every episode? Man, is that what it is? That's it? Get out of here. I didn't know that's my birthstone. Wow, all right, I like it. And then regular cleansing, so methods such as smudging or bath salts to cleanse the the aura perfect. Yeah, yeah makes sense. Smudging, that's like the not incense. But page sage. Yeah, I couldn't do that word for a second. I love sage, you know what. The The problem is, though, is that I'm over so I'm I'm staying at my parents guest house for the next few months. My dad hates the smell of incense in stage, so I can't do it over here. I'm like, come on, just go outside and do it real quick, you know, I know, just aired out a little bit. Yeah, that'd be the way. So all right, now we're going to get to this is actually empathy through the lens of Carl Jung. Right. So Carl Jung was on one right. He was a psychoanalyst, he was a you know, a therapist as well, but really really wanted to focus on the mind. He talked about all these archetypes that we keep in our mind and everything. Right, but he really had a lot to say about mpaths.
Speaker 3: And I want to say too, if I'm not mistaken, I don't think he actually called it EmPATH, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get to it. So this is from a website called uh Integritist Prime Interesting uh Integrity Integrity for Transformative Leadershi, I like it, so, it says A client recently shared with me a video in which Carl Jung breaks down what empaths are and our role in the world. It was quite a journey this video. It felt so resonant and scene, or I felt so resonant and scene. Such a such an articulate description of my life journey I have not heard before. Let me summarize Young's perspectives with some examples from my life journey. See if this resonates with you. So this is actually really interesting. So there was a video and it's like forty five minutes long. You know, I wish we could just sit here and play it. Maybe we'll put it down the links below, but it says number one. What he talked about was the awakener. In unconscious dynamics, so Young maintains that the EmPATH is not a healer, but an awakener, someone who can feel all the residual emotions of generations and even centuries. He says the EmPATH is the archetype of the wounded mirror. The collective unconscious does not respect boundaries. Empaths feel all the emotions, and largely these emotions are not their own. Empaths may assume that they are sensitive or broken. This assumption is a pathway that empaths must take into their psyche. On this journey, they encounter autonomous complexes born of trauma, which are projections of many families, communities, and cultures. Awakening comes in phases disillusionment, surrendering to the world's burden, setting boundaries, and a sacred perception of one's role as a witness. I was told by my acupuncturists in my first ever session that she could smell the burning of generations of anger of abused women. Oh my, whoa. This was the moment I realized I was releasing much more than my own pain. Okay, very interesting. Nextly we have the alchemist of collective shadow. Ooh, I like it. So if empaths can stand all these emotions, they become alchemists who make revelations disrupting the ego's fantasies. The collective shadow contains racism, war, genocide, betrayal, abuse, but also joy and sacred knowledge. The awakened impath doesn't only weep for suffering, but for the loss of ecstatic or for the loss of the ecstatic and the light that society refuses to see. Young's overall message is that the EmPATH is not here to fix, but to bring light to the truth of what we need to or of what we need to acknowledge our pain without judgment. It's just shining a light on the shadow. All that shadow work I mean, Young was that was his main talking point was archetypes and shadow work, right, yeah, so yeah, it makes sense. And then we get to the witness part empathy fused with shadow work is revolution what Young calls entering the darkness as a guide to witness without merging. The EmPATH stands at the edge of the abyss and hold space not as a sponge, but as an oracle. The empath's role is to say I see you, but I am not you. Interesting. The oracle is on the fringe between worlds, and often the oracle is punished. This is part of a part of the empath's journey, to be ridiculed for pointing out what others cannot yet seem. Yeah, man, interesting, then you got the presence of power. So empaths carry ancestral memories. Their symptoms cannot be explained by trauma alone. According to Young, the EmPATH is chosen to carry the unlived stories of the world. Empaths experience depression and other pains they are They are terrified of their own power. Sean, you feel that way, bro A, what's going on? Yeah, dude? Why? Terrified of their own power? Their power, when misunderstood becomes codependency, but when understood is transformative. They don't need to fix. They simply see, and in their seeing, others remember what they are. This is the medicine of the EmPATH healing by being. They are not meant to be helpers through service, but through revelation. Their nervous system is permeable, always allowing the collective the ache of the world that is moving through them. Dreams of empaths are mythic because this is sacred mystical work. So these are actually like, these are his quotes that we're reading right here, Okay, and then that's what I was trying to figure out because she was like, I was trying to see if this was her interpretation of it, but no, she you can see that her part is the italicized parts right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we're gonna have to definitely find all of it because I'm sure he wrote a shit ton of books, you know what I mean. So we're just gonna have to find all of his books. We know we're reading his words because man, he knew his shit.
Speaker 1: Dude, he did. Yeah. Then he talks about the solitary sojourner, So, uh, the EmPATH travels alone, but a loneness is not loneliness. Yeah, I dude, Yes, we have. The EmPATH must retreat from society as preparation to receive visions empaths embody the living anecdote to unconsciousness. In ancient cultures, the empaths were the shamans, oracles and visionaries. How about that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: They were seen as intermediaries between the invisible and visible. Today we silence what older cultures honored. The sacred empaths suffer this silence. Young calls their bodies a map for the sacred. Empaths must not judge their bodies, but listen. As oracles. The body provides clues and signals to be decoded. Ah well it yeah, dude. Next, we have the scapegoat. So often the EmPATH is scapegoat, it says Young. But their role is to release this archetype. The EmPATH can embrace sovereignty by witnessing and releasing the collective shadow. The collective shadow is not evil, It is unlived. It is what we have not dared to integrate. The EmPATH must leave, must lead with embodiment and model what it means to live deeply and freely, to feel. I like it.
Speaker 3: That could be hard, too, man, when you're too busy fucking feeling everybody else's feelings. You know, I feel like That's why you know. Empaths typically developed that people pleasing aspect of themselves. If you think about it, it makes a lot of sense. If you're pleasing everybody around you, then the energy that you're feeling and absorbing is then better.
Speaker 1: Right, it does make sense. Yeah, yeah, because I mean, you, more than anybody, an mpath, more than anybody knows that energy put out is energy received, you know exactly. And so if you're putting out good, if even if you do put out good and you receive bad, I imagine the blowback of what you're receiving, what you're receiving on your end from the negativity is probably a little bit lessened because you put a little good into it. Right.
Speaker 3: But see, then you know, the people pleasing aspect of it could also be bad because if you're just people pleasing at your own expense, you know what I mean, you're still in a negative.
Speaker 1: You're still in the hole, right right. Yeah? Now you live to please now, yeah, now, you're not even living for yourself.
Speaker 3: You're just living to kind of, you know, make everybody else's day better.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, dance monkey, that's it. That's it. So next we have the compass an mpaths. Inner feelings are a compass providing guidance. The unawakened mpath seeks validation. The awakened EmPATH seeks catharsis. The mature impath seeks connection, not fusion between sovereign souls. Feeling is not enough. Discernment is necessary because not all suffering is theirs. The EmPATH must learn which energies are theirs to witness emotional chaos is not spiritual depth, and Young maintains that the empath's goal is to refine feeling and become a chalice, an ancient symbol of an ancient symbol of mystery and sanctification. Learning to hold suffering without becoming it is the path, learning to hold suffering without becoming it.
Speaker 3: Right, you can know it, you can understand it, but it doesn't have to be yours.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, feel it just enough to understand.
Speaker 3: That's it, and then transmute it or all in body, help heal somebody, or whatever you want to do with it.
Speaker 1: Dude, imagine that. I mean, what we're saying here potentially is that if you are able to connect to somebody else's feelings and you're able to even if you let it soak into yourself, and then you're able to transmute it for them.
Speaker 3: Right in the best, probably because you're looking at it and all of that pain and negative energy through literally through.
Speaker 1: Their eyes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You're not seeing it from your lens, you're literally feeling it how they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, because and that's where people get in trouble, because you know, people always want to offer that quick fix, and the people that are that are feeling that suffering or feeling that sadness are like, yeah, it's easier said than done. It doesn't that doesn't help what I'm feeling right now. And so if you really try and connect with what they're feeling in an empathetic way, then then you can say, all right, this is how we can possibly transmute it, and you put it in like a we transmute it kind of situation. I bet you that that's it exactly. And then there's coherence. Obviously you knew coherence was going to be coming up here, but mpaths emit a field of coherence. According to others, feel it and soften in the awakens. In the awakened empath's presence, they are seen to see without judgment is the rarest form of love. This is love the EmPATH is capable of. Only once they have embraced their own shadow and divinity. Then the EmPATH can see in ways that are catalytic. Sorry. There being becomes one a mirror to reflect what others cannot yet name, to a magnet to draw people or draw from people what is hidden. And three a map to model the journey from unconscious fusion to sovereign presence. A little process there, I like it. Then there's the sacred symbols. So it says. The EmPATH is not born to heal. It's a side effect of their presence, says Young. Their job is to awaken, to reveal the gold within the shadow. An EmPATH is the dreams Custodian. The dreams of the EmPATH are transmissions. When the EmPATH studies their dreams, they unlock their own mythologies. Living unconsciously haunts them. When they awaken, they become authors. They become the living text. This awakened presence disturbs, liberates, and says, I am here fully and in my being. I invite you to awaken. This work is uncomfortable, but sacred. Sacred things don't ask for approval, They ask for integrity. The EmPATH must ask, am I aligned? They must stop trying to be understood, but live as a symbol. Symbols don't explain themselves, they initiate. An EmPATH is a living symbol of wholeness, not perfection. So there we go. It's pretty interesting to look at it that way. You know, there's that's I don't know, it's almost poetic dome to look at it this way, you know, which I guess it would be poetic if you know you're kind of doing it from love, you.
Speaker 3: Know, absolutely, and you know, and once you start doing it consciously, you start understanding the things that you're feeling, and instead of just kind of living instinctively and taking on everything as your own and not even being aware of it, the first step is just becoming.
Speaker 1: Aware of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, now you know, every day going forward, you're you're keeping that level of awareness up as much as you can, as far as you know the the subtleties, you know, the subtle energies that you're feeling or whatever. It's like, Okay, now you can understand that some of that isn't even your own, and.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, this is this is great man. Yeah, yeah, So just two more, right, here the first one or the second to last one, I guess is the reflection, not repression. So empaths transmit the new frequency. Young inspiringly describes it as empaths. Empaths teaching by refusing to numb. Empaths feel as an act of creation new myths, archetypes, and new ways of belonging or be in birth. An EmPATH is a myth maker. They don't live according to the myths handed down by a wounded world. They create symbols for what the culture has not yet. They're not here to fit into the existing paradigm, but to bring in a new order, an ancient wisdom that lives in the heart and gut. Damn. That's a mystic rate there, Eh, we all got it, you know. That's it just tapping into that field. Ye. And finally boundaries, right, which we kind of touched on a little bit earlier. But m paths, it says, must unlearn the savior complex. Got to unlearn that you can't save everybody, right, So.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it's it's so ingrained, man, especially if it's come from your childhood. Yeah, trying to the environment around you.
Speaker 1: Oh, it says they must unlearn the addiction to approval damn uh. And that they are valuable uh, And that they are valuable only for what they can give. You need to forget about that. Young asserts that empaths are valuable because they feel and remember. Remembering is the g It is a lonely path, but the soul does not seek comfort. It seeks coherence and truth. The impath becomes radiant and directive, not by force but by presence, not by trying, but by being the mirror, the chalice, the threshold, and the symbol. Not to heal, but to awaken, not through ideology but through intimacy, not through performance but through presence, not through avoiding pain, but through embracing it as the gateway to wholeness.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: You no longer have to seek that validation outside of yourself, you know, you just have to know it's there.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, that is a beautiful way of looking at it. So here's a substact that I wanted to bring up, and this is by schematic etherea what an interesting name, but she says, make clear, empathy your superpower. So I was like, yoh, here we go. This is what we're trying to figure out, right, says at the slightest suggestion of sadness. Oh, wait's not go in there. That's more of a personal thing, I think. Oh, but what is clare empathy anyway? So clare empathy is a gift of the spirit. It empowers us to connect with others without losing sight of ourselves. As a kind of psychic sorting hat, clare empathy helps us discern which of the emotions we feel belong to us and which do not. This ability helps us honor the boundaries that separate self and other, giving us intersubjective contact with other minds while keeping us rooted in the soil of our individual consciousness. Above all, clear empathy makes us intimately aware of our inner landscape, encouraging us to grant ourselves the same compassion we so readily offer others. In its mildest form, clare empathy balances internal energies, helping us maintain our unique vibration even in the face of force full opposition. So when we access the inner world of another, we do so from a safe distance without being swallowed whole. Yeah, pretty solid. Skilled claire empaths tap into disconnect from, predict and even affect change in the psyches of others. And while this may sound a bit woo woo, this ability is far more down to earth than it seems. We've all experienced collective emotions, whether it's the excitement of a crowd at a sporting event or the mourningful anguish of a funeral procession. We are, in fact instinctively connected to one another. So when I say that claire empaths can predict and affect change in the moods of others, I simply mean that they have the intelligence to accurately sense how others feel in response to a given stimuli. That's interesting way. So, for this example, a claire EmPATH might sense anger in someone intensely, as if it were their own rage, yet they know for certain that it is not their frustration that they're experiencing. Dude, I know for a fact, I felt this plenty of times, you know, Like I used to dude, whenever I was grown up. And I might have talked about this before, but I remember my dad, Dude. My dad was a hard one, you know what I mean. And I would hear him coming up the stairs, dude, and I didn't hear his footsteps. I literally felt the heat radiating, like literally the sound of the room would change. It would just change like you were you were somewhere else. And I would always say to my brother, you know, because me and my brother shared a room, and I would always say to my brother, I would be like, Dad's coming, and he'd be like, how do you know? I was like, I'm telling you, I just know. And I didn't know even what I was doing back. I mean, I was like eight years old doing that right, questioning it though I just knew and it was always right, yeah, you know, And because I sensed that, and you know, of course, you know, if you're kind of scared of your strong dad as a youth, you're going to almost like develop ways in order, yeah, instinctively help a little bit. Right. So if you're doing something and obviously we were boys, dude, me and my brother, like we always got into shit. We were always doing things that we weren't supposed to be doing, right, yep. But if you're trying to prevent you know that that ass chewing or that yelling or whatever it is, right, like, you're going to make sure that you can listen more than just listening, right, So that way all right, if he's coming. All right, we got to make sure that like this is cleaned up, the bed's made and all this other stuff, right.
Speaker 3: Yep, exactly. Yeah, it's funny. It's funny you bring that up, because when we were gonna do this topic, I actually thought of that story that you told before about hearing the room the sound of the room change, you know, And this is what I was talking about before, as far as far as listening to the just the subtlest things that most people probably wouldn't even pick up on, you know, because it's already just ingrained into your being, you know, you embody that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, everybody has their own way of tapping into whatever it is, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right when you ask your you know, you know, you ask your wife, like are you okay?
Speaker 1: Everything?
Speaker 3: Everything all right? And she says, I'm fine, But like, I know that you're not fine, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. Anybody that says they're just fine usually not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a reason I even asked if you were okay.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's because I know, yeah, I know, there's something something's off, you.
Speaker 1: Know exactly, So check this out Furthermore, This Claire EmPATH may also foresee that asking the person to calm down would only upset matters further. This don't do that. This awareness helps them hone in on the best way to soothe distress. By sensing and predicting energy shifts, Claire, empaths can order their actions in ways that change the emotional states of others for the better. So cultivating strong psychic boundaries takes time, dedicated practice, and uh supple hearted loving kindness. But once these support structures are in place, we can dip our toes into the waters of the spirit without being swept away by the currents of chaos. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it, man. This is the kind of shit right here, dude. This is like the just the deepest, most fundamental stuff.
Speaker 1: That we could talk about.
Speaker 3: You know, I think so too. Everybody understands it, I think yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's something that you know, it's so strange because the older you get, like the more battle hardened you get, you know, and you only know how to feed into your defense mechanism because you know, like your defense mechanism was built up to protect you in times like that, right ye, But you don't always have to have your protective walls up, because whenever you do have those protective walls up. Then you're shutting down the other faculties that you that you remember having as a kid, or maybe you don't even remember having as a kid until you experience it again. You know a lot of these things, dude, It's like inherent in kids for them to be able to sense certain things that we just forgot the we could do. Mm hmmm. Oh absolutely, And that's why they say that these things are they're more of a remembering than they are a learning. Mm hmm yep, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean as we got older, do we got more and more into the physical things in the world.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We're always worried about you know, uh, the bills coming up, or you know, the yard work that you got to do, or you got to be at work at a certain time, and you know there's going to be traffic, and you're constantly just in this this never ending cycle of just dealing with the physical world around you. You know, but there's also those non physical things that are always happening, and if you don't shut those down, then you really can be just aware of them. Then just imagine what you can do, you know. And they always say, you know, you change yourself, you change the world. So if you understand those feelings that you're having and maybe you're just picking up on someone's bad vibes or whatever it is, and maybe even that day you were already not in the greatest mood, but you pick up on something and you can understand kind of what maybe what someone else is going through, then there's so much more room for for you know, that that extra little just a little bit of extra.
Speaker 1: Compassion, you know, And yeah, and you're able to conduct a little bit more too exactly, you know, because like I said, in a world like today, I mean, and I even you know, I listen to a lot of podcasts and I and I don't listen to a lot of the same old stuff that I used to listen to anymore. Not that I don't like it, it's just that I'm trying to learn more, right, And so I've been listening to you know, like witchy podcasts and they'll talk about you know, tarot, and they'll talk about their intuition and stuff like that, and you know, I'm always just trying to pick up on the tiny little details that like they kind of leave the bread crumbs breadcrumbs to learning what they do. And because I'm trying to become a little bit more intuitive like that, right, But even some of them, and I'm not going to throw any names out there, some of them are still like, oh, I just have such a hard time, Like I just can't stand MAGA supporters. I'm like, yeah, you're drawing the divide on purpose. Like I get how somebody might not like somebody because of politics. It's understandable. It's actually human nature, right, Like you would think, oh, this person isn't voting the way that I do, then therefore they don't see life the way that I do. And if they don't see life the way that I do, then I don't. I can't align with them. And so it's almost a protective layer that you're putting on, right, But that's not all that person is, right, you know, Like there's so much to a person that describing yourself as this political party or that political party. Dude, that's why. And personally, I've gotten all the way away from that. I do not care about politics. I do not think that there's ever going to be a savior president. I don't think that there's even a better of the two worst, you know, possibilities like miss me with all that because I've just been in it long enough, Like I've covered five and a half years worth of politics on the cult of conspiracy to where it don't matter what side you're wrong, dude, you're all corrupt and nobody's looking out for anybody, right, These people are just they're making their money, they're setting their rules. And so if that's what I'm trying to say, is that there's even if somebody is, like, you know, the opposite political party or whatever you think is the most dividing thing, don't let it be that, because politics in general aren't even what they what they seem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as if you can divide people by just two categories, you know what I mean, as if the human being itself is either this or that. Like, come on, dude, Like I just don't understand how people don't see that.
Speaker 1: I mean, think about it. That's like reading your horoscope out of the newspaper, you know what I'm saying. It's even worse than that, because it's only two options. At least, whenever you read your horoscope out of the newspaper, you're one of twelve, you know what I'm saying. And even that's not correct, you know, because it doesn't show the details about well, which city were you in and you know, what time were you born in all these other details, right, And so it's like you can't put everybody that thinks differently from you in a box. And that's what we're trying to say here, is that if you start to understand that people are so much more like you than you think, then you'd be able to connect with them a lot easier. Mm hmm. Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: I think there's definitely a lot fewer differences though that we have.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's funny because we're talking about empathy and all of this, and I still remember there was this one time, maybe like two years ago, I went to a church's chicken to get the family some dinner, you know, and I had to pull out front because I guess they had to cook some more chicken or whatever. So I had to pull out front and kind of just wait a little extra for it. And there was this one dude inside there and he was just, you know, just by himself, eating his meal, and like I just had this feeling like he needed a hug or something. I still think about that guy everyone, So I did. I never went in there, never said anything to him, you know what I mean, But I just had this feeling like he just needed a hug. And so, you know, I don't maybe I was picking up on something, but I still think about that guy every once in a while. You know, that one dude, they just needed a hug in that moment. And where did you get that from? I don't know, dude, I have no idea. I didn't sit there and just like try to figure him out whatever. It was just like this notion that came to me like instantly, like I feel like he's going through something maybe, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. And that's something that I'm trying to learn to get a little bit better at, too, is you know, picking up on the information that's around, you know, because that probably wasn't your natural thought. You wouldn't think to go hug some random person, you know, like, but maybe somewhere along the line you picked up on our frequency and you discovered that that frequency needed a hug, right, you know what I mean? Just simple things like that. I mean, and it's it's probably kind of weird to just go up and hug a random stranger, but I didn't do it. You know, was just thought. But I mean you could have always given him a metaphorical hug. Hey, how are you doing? You know, like is your day going all right? You know what I mean? Just stuff like that. And that's something I'm trying to pick up on a little bit more because I do get those, you know, stuff like that, and then I'm just like, ah, you know what I'm I'm always in a rush, I'm busy, you know what I mean, Like you with these examples, but this is why, you know, a lot of religions will say that, like it's super important to give to charity or to go work at a soup kitchen and donate and all this kind of stuff. And even if you don't got the money, well maybe maybe cook a large meal and donate it or something like that. Right, there's always something that you can do. You can go stand out at like I don't know, at an intersection on a highway or something like that and just hand out cold bottles of water, Like I see people doing that shit all the time.
Speaker 3: It can be even easier than that, dude. It could be just as simple as just treating everybody around you with the most amount of nice that you can you know what I mean, Not to the point where it's of oxious or anything, but just enough to you know, just show people like I see you, you know what I mean, Like the guy that bagged your groceries, Hey, man, thank you, I really appreciate.
Speaker 1: Them, and have a good day. Like just something like that, so simple.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe he was having a bad day and you saying something nice like that was just like, oh, just let somebody feel seen is sometimes all people need.
Speaker 1: And if you think about it being nice at this point and like what's going on in reality is like rebellious, right, then that's something. Dude.
Speaker 3: What a fucking world we've we've come to, man, I know, Yeah, those be nice shirts are coming, you know, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with the big smiley face sticker, the whole thing. Just be nice, yeah, dude. So there's a few more things I wanted to get into as far as what you can do with your empathy. One interesting that one interesting thing that we're going to talk about is being an EmPATH and your astral body. Oh all right, let's get weird, dude. The EmPATH sensitivity often extends be on the body into the astral realm. The subtle plane where emotions and thoughts take shape before manifesting physically. When someone near you feels fear or joy, that emotion vibrates through the astral field, reaching your own energetic body like sound waves through air. This explains why you can feel someone's energy before they speak. You're reading the emotional imprint in their aura. But without that awareness, this connection can drain you. Cleansing rituals, meditation, and grounding are crucial for keeping your astral body balanced. So your astral body, you know, whatever your energetic body is, they're calling it astrabody here, But same thing, right, Like we all have an aura. We all have an energy that extends outside of our body. And if you think about it, like, dude, can you see Wi Fi going into your phone? No, but you know it's there. You know it's going. And so the same thing is going on with the human body. And that's you know, it's just resonating with the other energies that are around you. And even if you can't see the aura, you can be certain that it is there. You know, consciousness extends beyond the body. That's how we're able to you know, have out of body experiences or or have dreams at night. I think is because that consciousness is not you know, anchored to the body and the way that we think it is.
Speaker 3: You know, that thing is just always energized. I'm always ready to do some kind of journey, you know. And it's funny speaking of like the aura aspect. I have had times like when I when I walk into work at the time that I that I get to work, everybody's already there, Like I start a couple hours later than everybody else, just based off of what I do there. And there's been times where I just in my mind, I visualize, you know, like that that extra bit of energy kind of emanating from me. And so when I walk in, everybody's already there, and I just kind of visualize, like it's gonna make everybody feel better when I get here, you know, not in like a egotistical way, but just in like, you know, I'm purposely intentionally putting out positive vibes into every.
Speaker 1: Room that I get into. Dude, and imagine almost yourself like you are the source that is emanating light energy onto everything that comes in contact with you, right, not necessarily putting yourself up on a pedestal, but more so in like maybe like a care bearer kind of situation, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Just yeah, on a spiritual even in just a mental level, I think those two go hand in hand, dude, the spiritual and the mental aspects of yourself. And so if you can just allow your mind to believe that when you enter a room, that room is going to be filled with light, filled with positivity, then you know what I'm saying, You just assume that everybody feels better.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know it's the secret too, you know, it's weird, just a weird thing sometimes.
Speaker 1: But it says once you learn to travel the astral consciously through lucid dreams, breath work, or visualization, you discover that empathy is actually the key to multi dimensional perception. Feeling becomes your compass through invisible worlds. Wow, that's cool. Hell yeah it do. Then there's empathy as a form of magic. All right. We kind of touched on a little bit earlier, but let's get into it a little bit more so. Emotion is the raw material of magic, and empaths are overflowing with it. Every feeling you have is a frequency capable of shaping reality. Magic isn't about fancy words or ritual props all the time. It's the art of directing energy through will and emotion. When you combined intension with deep feeling, you create resonance. The universe responds to this vibration, echoing it back as experience. That's manifestation, not wishful thinking, but energetic causation. So empaths are born magicians because they already speak the language of energy. By focusing emotional energy toward a purpose, whether it be love, healing, protection, transformation, they can shift outcomes in their lif lives and lives of others. The heart is the wand and the emotion is the spell. That's great, dude. Ah, it's just you know, being conscious of it and knowing that whenever you're feeling it, All right, I got all this energy, I'm separate from it, but I can still mold it. I can manipulate a little bit more, and I can transmute it if it needs transmutation, right, right. And so that's the idea. Is that learned that you know? And this is where a lot of people probably get caught up because people don't know how to separate themselves from their higher selves or their higher perspective or whatever that is, right, Like, if you know that you are two people. You are your ego sean who goes to work, who has you know, a wife, has kids, all these things, and then there's that other version of you that is watching over that that that that egoic mind that is there to nurture you. But also that nurturing from the higher self bleeds into the ego that helps nurture everybody else, right, And so if you can separate the two, then you can feel that feeling physically with you know, kind of with the egoic physical avatar body almost well not the avatar body, with your physical body, and then your avatar body or your you know, your your soul body, your conscious awareness, whatever you want to call it, you can guide it in that way, right, right, And so you just have to know that you can separate the two and don't allow yourself to be sucked into the swamp, you know, because that's what it feels like. Slope. Yeah. So next we have the cosmic mirror. So empaths often attract what they most need to understand the world mirrors their interstate, forcing them to confront their own wounds through others. This is the hermetic law of reflection. What you perceive is what you project.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean we've been saying that about everybody, really, you know, I think that's across the board, but probably more so it's probably more so felt by by empaths.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. Yeah, it's kind of like, you know, whenever when, And this is another thing if you if you have the ability to separate yourself from yourself, is that you know, whenever something bad happens to you, you can you can react to it, or you can kind of just see it for what it is. Oh, I see, this is a lesson that I'm supposed to learn and treat every single negative thing that happens to you literally as a lesson instead of just some bad thing that's happening to you. And don't take offense to it, because whenever you take offense to it, you're deepening yourself back into that quicksand and you're and you you're like, you forget that you can separate. So it's like almost look at look at your physical body like oil and that higher self as the water, right that you gotta eat them separate. You gotta know where that line's at, Otherwise you're gonna forget that you got that water, You're just gonna be oil and you're screwed, you know, So to do when you feel another's pain, it's often your own unhealed aspect seeking closure. Instead of reacting, pause and observe, ask what within me is being reflected. This awareness turns empathy from emotional chaos into spiritual clarity. In the mirror of relationships, the EmPATH becomes the philosopher, learning that self awareness is the highest protection. The more you understand your own energy, the less the world can unconsciously shape it.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, dude, yeah, yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. This shit just resonates, Like I don't need this to be a million years old. I don't need, you know, whatever guru from five thousand years ago to have written it down whenever he went up into a mountain for a week in darkness. I don't care if it resonates. It resonates, that's it.
Speaker 3: And you just and you know, when it resonates, you know, you don't even have to question. It's just it's just true. It just hits you at that foundational level of yourself. It's weirdly familiar. Yes, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: So next week, we're going to get into the empaths as a modern mystic. So empaths are the mystics of the modern age, the ones who still feel God through their nervous systems. In ancient times, the ones who cried for strangers or trembled at beauty were revealed, were revered as oracles. They weren't weak, they were conduits. Today, the empath's mission is similar to bring soul back into a soulless world. Through their emotions, they translate divine intelligence into compassion. Their tears are holy water, cleansing the collective's pain. Their laughter is prayer. Every dark night of the soul, an EmPATH in doors refines their light. They don't awaken by escaping suffering, but by feeling it so deeply that it becomes wisdom. M damn, the modern mystic. Dude on it. Yeah, and this is an interesting one. So this is where people are gonna take it to a strange place. But we're here for the weird, right, I mean, so don't just get weird, you know, it's kind of what we do. Yeah, we stay weird. So how about this one galactic or star seed connection? All right, dude, take us there. Some empaths fuel alien, as if they were placed here from another realm. Star seed teachings suggest many of them are souls from Pleiadian or from from the Pleiades, from uh maybe their Arcturian or Andromedin origins. Accustomed to higher frequencies of unity and love on Earth. That purity of vibration feels heavy. Why isn't so heavy here in the future? Something something about the gravitational pools. I love a good back to the future reference, but so yeah, that purity of vibration feels heavy. Empathy becomes their homesickness. But their purpose is to help raise the human collective. They absorbed, absorbed density, transmuted and return light. That's why so many impaths feel drawn to healing, art and spirituality. Their soul remembers higher harmonics. Love it, Hey, dude, you are an artist. I feel so dense here, you know, Lighten that shit up to the EmPATH Every emotion is cosmic energy in disguise, a message from the stars translated through the heart. Yeah, yeah, it sounds about right, you know what. This is actually something that the Dolores Cannon used to speak on too, whenever she would talk about the waves of volunteers. She would say that there was these certain people that were coming in and they were, you know, volunteers from maybe I don't know. I mean she would say that not all souls are from Earth, or not all souls even have any experience with Earth, which is a very interesting way of looking at something, right, And I don't know, maybe that's real, maybe it's not. Maybe it's just another way of you know, renting something else, right, but it could be taken literal. I don't know, how are we supposed to know? But she would say that there would be people, you know, these these waves of volunteers, and they all had their own attributes and stuff. But she would say that there are people that are coming here that have never come came here before, and literally their entire reason for even coming was to raise the frequency of everybody else, right, and so but the problem is is that they all face their own challenges, and so by facing those challenges, it feels heavy here, like I don't want to be around other people. I don't want to be in big crowds, like they're not used to that kind of stuff. And I actually kind of vibe with that, because to be honest, I'm not crazy about being around a lot of people there. Yeah, you know, I used to love going to the mall as a kid. Dude, I can't stand it anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely weird, dude. I don't know what it is, what changed. I mean, we've gone through a lot of things, especially our generation. You know, there's been so many wars in nine to eleven and COVID and just every I mean, so many more things I'm sure that we experienced, and it just became like, oh, like slowly you start to realize that this world can be pretty dark. You know, there's always this negativity just looming. It's almost more so negativity than anything else. But if you choose to, you know, point your attention at more of the positive things, now, you're already starting to transmute your own reality, you know. And so dude, there's That's why I feel like everything that we talk about, the things that we're really getting into is is so valuable. It's very important, you know, because shit, man, you change yourself, you change the world.
Speaker 1: That's it, dude, And in more ways than I think we know, absolutely, And you know, because it is a dense place and every every single thing that you like attach yourself to, whether it be a certain identity or whatever it is, right, each one of those things. Imagine like you got a fishing pole, and you know, so whenever you go fishing, you usually want to attach those little those little lead weights onto your line to make sure that your hook sinks down into the water. Right, And every single thing that you identify with is only adding no matter how awesome it is, in like, because it's on a pole, you're also adding in the opportunity for suffering and negativity and all this other bad stuff. Right. And so the idea is is that you want as you want to identify as literally identify with like as little concepts as you possibly can and just be. And that's kind of the idea. And so the more idea, the more things that you identify with or you identify as. And I'm this, and I'm that, and I'm this kind of person and I've had this happened to me and I'll never get over it. And this person said this, and I will never You know, It's like, man, you're only adding more weights. You're not gonna be able to pull that line up whenever you catch a fish. Oh, absolutely, It's funny.
Speaker 3: I saw this video I think it was yesterday, and this guy was being interviewed. I guess he was some multi billionaire, you know, And basically the guy was asking him like, He's like, so you don't own anything. You don't own any property. You don't own a you know, a yacht. You don't He's like, no, you know, because all of those things are just attachments. He said, I just want to be free. And he said if I if I go and I and I buy a house, well now I'm attached to that location. You know, I've got to probably spend a little more time there because now I'm that's my house, you know. And and he's like, and then on top of that, it's probably gonna be a nice house, and I'm gonna want to make it nicer and I'm gonna want to decorate it or do all of these different things, and that's gonna take a lot of my time and energy, you know. And he's just like the way he broke it down, I was like, oh my god, I guess that's how some billionaires think.
Speaker 1: You know. He must make sense, dude, you must be thinking about is it Grant Cardon. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I didn't recognize the guy. I didn't even look into the video description. I just thought it was interesting what he was saying as far as just the attachment aspect of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hear people that, you know, once they get to that level of just comfort and they're not worried about bills, they're not worried about this, they're not worried about that. It's like they want as little attachments as humanly possible. Because that's what at least I believe it was Grant Cardon that said, you know, I don't own a house, like and if I buy a house, I'm not living in it. I'm renting it out. Because the idea is is that whenever and you know, obviously you'd get insurance for the rentals and all this other stuff, right, But like the idea is, he goes if I if I'm renting a place and a light bulb goes out, I don't pay for it. If I'm renting a place and the fridge goes out, if the AC goes out, you know, if a TV goes out, whatever, I'm not paying for it, like right, And it's really a good idea because I don't know it's that's another way of saying, you know, just like little have as little attachments as you humanly possibly can and just live. It allows you to live a lot more free because you think about it, Like even today, people used to always complain, oh my god, the cable prices are so high, remember, and it was like cable is just going up to one hundred dollars a month, and then it went to one hundred and twenty one hundred and forty hundred and fifty dollars a month and all these other things. But then nowadays everybody you're getting HBO, you got Netflix, you got Hulu, you got Disney, you got ESPN, you got Paramount, and it's like it's all adding up to literally more than whenever you had more channels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and then you typically only use two of them because for whatever reason, those those are where your shows are, you know what I mean. The other ones you rarely even look at. And then when you do select Hulu or one of those and you don't have a particular show, then you spend fifteen minutes just looking at for something to watch. And then you look up and you're like, and I just wasted a lot of time, right, now just looking for something to watch. Yeah, but yeah, that whole aspect of the the attachments, dude, that that that's just I was telling a friend of mine network the same guy I was something about earlier in the episode, and I said, it's funny because I because I know, you know, just in my path and my wife and just us as a as a household. You know, I know that we're going to a stage in our life where things are going to be a lot more abundant. We're not going to be having to worry about, you know, if we're going to be able to pay this bill, or if we're going to put this one off and pay this one instead and prioritize, and you know, we're getting closer to just having a more abundant life. And I was telling this guy, said, you know, it's weird. The closer I get to having more ability to to buy whatever I want, the less I even want anything. And that's kind of where I am now. And I think that's just a natural process of just understanding things on a deeper level. It's like, do I really want that, or do I just like the idea of buying it, you know, or being able to get something for myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you whenever, whenever you're broke, you want everything, you know, I mean, whenever you actually have money. It's like I can go without it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like like, look at this car, it's like six grand.
Speaker 1: If only I had six grand, I can go buy it now.
Speaker 3: But then if you actually had the six grand, you'd be like, probably that car. Let me see what else I can get instead? You know something that I don't know. It's it's it's weird. It's a mental.
Speaker 1: Game, like where is that money more valuable on that car or in your account? Right? Exactly? Yeah, So yeah, limit it, limit all of it. Nextly, we're going to get into emotional alchemy. This is a good one. So true alchemy is the art of transforming energy, not metal. I know, people get that confused, and I'm like, look the and this is just my understanding from it, especially after we read The Alchemist, right, But like, and that's not the only source that we've looked into as far as alchemy goes. But the idea is if nature can be transmuted, then I can be transmuted, and I can transmute the things that are inside to myself, and that was really the entire lesson whether whether lead could be transmuted to gold. It's more of a philosophical thing. It's the philosopher's stone. It's really what it is. I mean, it's the it's the thing that like if I can do it, then if nature can do it, then I can do it. It's a teacher. So you know, that's kind of the whole perspective thing.
Speaker 3: Man, if you can change your perspective, now everything in front of you is just different, and that's just how it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So empaths practice this instinctively, turning pain into understanding, sorrow into love, and anger into power. The process begins with acceptance. You can't transmute what you resist. When you allow yourself to fully feel an emotion without judgment, you free its energy.
Speaker 3: Oh it's an interesting way of looking instead of letting it just build up and become something totally different and totally worse, you know.
Speaker 1: The feeling dissolves into wisdom, like lead refining into gold. The fool's journey in Taro mirrors this perfectly innocence experience, collapse, and then rebirth. The EmPATH walks that path with every emotional cycle, dying to the old and resurrecting as something lighter.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, damn, dude, it could be uncomfortable too. You know, it's definitely a journey man. Here's something interesting, empaths and planetary frequencies. Okay, yes, So empaths are in sync with the Earth's magnetic rhythm, the human resonance. When solar flares erupt or moon phases shift, their energy surges or dips. Their barometers are of Gaia's emotion, the Earth's emotion. Rather than being victims of this sensitivity, empaths can learn to flow with the cosmic tides. Meditating during full moons, grounding during the eclipses, or cleansing with sound during solar activity aligns their body to the celestial rhythm. And this way the EmPATH becomes an Earth priest, harming personal energy with planetary consciousness. And look, it's it like anybody out there that just like.
Speaker 1: Doesn't believe in astrology. I'm like, literally, full moons became so prominent they started calling people lunatudes. You had to go to the looney boon because of Luna up there, right, And it's like the whole idea and that's just the moon. I mean, what happens whenever mercury is in retrograde, right and if you are unaware of these things and your life is going to shit, it's like, oh my god, all these things are you know, my phone broke, my computer broke, somebody broke into my back door, my dog ran away, you know, the the whatever I lost my wallet, of which I recently did, and and all of those things. You can almost say, huh, I wonder, I wonder what was going on up in the sky, you know, And and then you can kind of.
Speaker 3: You find something You're like, oh, okay, you can transmute that and be like, all right, this is just a phase in nature right now, and I'm part of nature.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna ride the wave. That's it, dude. Yeah you know so uh yeah harmonizing yep. All right. So next we have the empath's shield as a magical practice. So protection isn't resistance, it's resonance, and empath's best defense is coherence. When your vibration is stable, lower frequencies can't attach to you. Visualize a sphere of light around your body, pulsing from the heart outward. Set the intention and say this only love enters my field. This isn't a fantasy, it's an energy laws. Boundaries are spells. Crystals like black, tormaline, amethyst, or selenite can amplify your field, but the true shield is awareness. You're not here to close your heart, You're here to master its current. Mmm. That's great, I love it. Next week we have the empaths role in the Great Awakening. So in this time of transformation, empaths are the nervous system of humanity. They feel the collective's fear, grief, and hope as the old world dissolves. But that's exactly why they're here to stabilize the emotional grid of this world. Every healed EmPATH becomes a beacon. Their frequency ripples through the morphic field, easing others into balance. Compassion isn't passive, it's a form of energetic engineering. So empaths are not here to escape the world, They're here to heal it from within. M Damn.
Speaker 3: Just think too, you know, you think back to times where humanity, or at least people in America were kind of like arm in arm and really kind of trying to come together. Like nine to eleven happened, dude, and it felt like that was the most I don't know, united.
Speaker 1: People really were.
Speaker 3: People were really like, you're my neighbor, were both American, like, all of the differences, all of the religious disagreement, all of that, at least here seemed to be like the best it's ever been, you know what I mean. And it's a shame that something like that bad has to happen in order for people to like get their head out of their ass, you know what I mean, Dude, this is other than the tragedy that happened. Everything else around them, for the most part, was the same.
Speaker 1: Yep. It was just how they were looking at human beings. You know, it's like, fuck, just you know, stop identifying as something. Yeah, it's it. And the same thing happened, you know in Louisiana. I mean in Louisiana, dude, floods all the time with all the hurricanes, right and especially during Katrina and all the other ones. People, I mean, it didn't matter, dude, Like, and you had what was what was called what became what became known as the Cajun Navy as a result of Hurricane Katrina, which is basically everybody that had a boat that wanted to go out and help like pull dogs up out of the water or pull cats, pull people up the out of the water. Because a lot of people, especially during Katrina, people were like, in order to survive, they had to climb up on top of their roofs. Yeah, right, mm and and and you know, obviously you can't survive up there very long. You know, like in direct sunlight. You ain't got no water to drink. You're not gonna drink flood water. You ain't got nothing to eat, you ain't got nothing to cook it with, right, you ain't got no food anyway. And so people were like, all right, I have a boat, let me try and utilize this. And people were going around it didn't matter who if you were a fucking Democrat or a Republican, didn't matter if you were a Christian or an atheist, didn't matter if you were black or white, or Asian or Mexican whatever. Right, it was like, I see somebody that needs some help human, I'm gonna go help them, right right. And that's that's the beautiful thing about it. M M.
Speaker 3: And I think that's that's the thing that is in all of us all the time. You know, we just shut it out. We we divide. We push ourselves away from, like we said before, other people's ideologies and or you know, a political part or you know, whether somebody has an android versus an iPhone. Like, there are so many stupid, bullshit little divisions that we like to hold in place for some reason. And I feel like that's the that's that's stupid, dude, that the people you know out there on their boats trying to help people, that is the thing that's in all of.
Speaker 1: Us all the time. Yeah, yeah, that's what we need to let emerge. Yeah, you know, And so yeah, that's I mean, that's basically the idea of like the the empath's role is, like what they're it's it's to remind people that you got that in you. And because everybody has it in them, it's just varying degrees of it, right, everybody has a little bit of empathy in them. Even the narcissists have a little bit of empathy in them, because even a narcissists will feel bad for themselves, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And to be to be honest with you, the the the whole narcissism aspect of themselves is really just being led by the ego anyways. And so really it's only shadowing or or really just covering up any bit of the the part of them that is the EmPATH.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of blinding them from even being able to realize that about themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sad too, you know. Whenever you see it, you're like, man, you just don't accept any blame. You blame everybody else. You're never going to grow, you know. And it's like all of these opportunities for you to grow, all these perceived negatives that are happening to you. You're not saying, how can I transmute it? How can I put myself in a better position. You're saying that person did me wrong and I would never do something like that to them. And it's like, man, you are poisoning yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, how can I just make myself feel better in the moment about it? You're not making anything better for yourself. It's just you might not feel as bad about it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, Yeah, it's a little bit and very weak defense mechanism. All right, speaking of all right, so where were we the EmPATH than Taro? Did I read that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't read that yet, So Taro is empathy's perfect mirror. Each card is an archetype, a vibration of the human experience. Empaths feel these archetypes in their body. When they draw the Tower card, they sense collapse before words even arise. When the Lover's card appears, they feel harmony or conflict within their chest. This is more than symbolism, it's resonance. Taro becomes a dialogue between the empaths subconscious, and the universe. By trusting what they feel over what they think, empaths become oracular using the deck not just to predict, but to connect.
Speaker 3: Dude, I wish I would have showed you the tarot cards I pulled already, because now you're gonna think I'm yanking your chain.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to it. We'll get to it because we only got a couple more here. Right. Next, we have harnessing and directing empathy for mystical use. Just to kind of sum that up. Eathy transforms into power when guided by intention. Feeling deeply is only the beginning. The real magic begins when you direct what you feel. So step one would be awareness. When emotion arises, don't react, just witness it, see it as light moving through you. Step two, claim your role as the conductor. You're not a sponge. You're a sculptor of vibration. That's cool. So use your empathy to raise energy in rituals and healing or manifestation. So before meditation, summon the emotion that you wish to radiate, whether it be peace or joy or courage, and visualize it filling your aura. Then send it outward with purpose, toward toward healing a loved one, manifesting a goal, or blessing the world. So emotion is the fuel, will is the steering whill, and together they make the EmPATH a true magician of the heart. Wow, that's great, dude.
Speaker 3: If you're if you're in a way absorbing, you know, if you're going to that sponge, you know, aspect of it, you're absorbing all of the negative energy, right and you know it's not yours or you come to find out that it's not yours, right, I think negative energy or or you know, bad energy and positive energy. They're both a net positive there's still energy. Nonetheless, you can't have a you can't actually have a negative energy. Energy is always going to be a positive, and so even if it's negative energy, you can take that and let's say you want to manifest something, you can put your mind on it or whatever you're doing to manifest and grab that energy that was making you feel angry or whatever's energy that's not even yours anyways, and then just kind of just release it. At the same time as putting your mind and trying to manifest something, You're still it's still energy.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, dude, one hundred percent, because if you look at it that I'm not going to sit here and say that energy is polar I don't think that that's true. I think that energy energy. Energy can almost be used for anything. But how you interact with it, yeah, interact with it, But how you hold that energy is what exists on a pole. You understand what I'm saying. So it's like like gasoline can be used to light a house on fire or to fuel your car. Right, it's like these things. It doesn't it doesn't matter if it's good or bad. It's only how you perceive it. But that energy is there regardless, and so you can choose to interact with that energy in a negative way, but whether it's by judgment or anger, or anguish or holding onto it, really just holding onto it, which causes fucking cancer for being real, right, like all of those negativities, and so yeah, you can, you can. You can choose to transmute it, or you don't even because even the idea of transmuting something, it suggests that you're you're succumbing to that negativity. Right, If you're not sec coming to it and you're just witnessing it, then there's no need to really transmute anything. It's just all right, here's some energy. It could have kissed me off, it could have made me happy, but now.
Speaker 3: It's just energy, just pure energy. Yeah, right, that's great. If you don't accept the hate, who does it belong to?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, dude, that I was listening to a guru. I don't remember what his name was, but he goes. I always think it's so funny whenever somebody says that person made me feel bad or that person made me feel sad, He's like, yeah, a person can't make you feel anything, Like, why are you doing that to yourself? Like it has to go through you and you choose how you you know, interact with whatever that is. Yeah, you volunteered for it. Volunteer. Dude, it's almost like involuntary volunteerism at a certain point. Yeah, exactly. You know. One last thing here is Young's mirror. So the depth of the empathic psyche. So Carl Jung once wrote, your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside dreams, who looks inside awakens. So this is the empath's journey summarized, turning inward to awaken the divine mirror. Young saw empathy not as softness, but as shadow work. To feel others is to confront your own unconscious In his quote, knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people. Damn he was on one. So the EmPATH then becomes both a healer and an analyst, illuminating the collective psyche through self awareness. Young also taught that what we call in quotes God lives within the psyche as an archetype of wholeness, or what he called the self. Whenever he talked about the self, he wasn't talking about like ego. He was talking about right. Maybe that was his term for higher self, right, right. So are drawn to this realization naturally because they experience the unity of all beings firsthand. Their compassion isn't learned, it's remembered. So when an EmPATH embraces their own shadow and light, they embody Young's ultimate truth in his quote, the privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are. And so empathy in this way is not just feeling. It's individuation, which was a big thing to him, right, It's the path of awakening through love.
Speaker 3: The individuation, you know, because if you're if you're constantly feeling everybody else's shit, you know, everybody else's emotions and feelings, it's it can get blurry in there. I think, you know what I mean, Like you got this extra bit of negative vibe or whatever, and you just kind of if you're not aware of it, you just take it on as your own.
Speaker 1: That's you, now, you dude. It's like, I had this crazy thought last night, and I'm so happy I just remembered it. So maa. And this reminds me of like people that don't know how to separate themselves from their you go, and so whenever they are looking to something like from a higher mind or from a higher perspective or whatever, sometimes they take on the identity of those that they trust, which is really strange. So my first ever co host on The Cold Hat, right, one of my best friends even so to this day. So whenever he would really come down on himself, I mean if he messed up, I mean, everybody's messed up, but if he messed up, he would literally take on the identity of his dad in punishing himself. Wow. So if you don't know that you have that higher aspect of yourself, what you see then is people start to punish themselves through the eyes of how they believe their parents or whatever would would punish them, which is really crazy to see, right, And I started thinking about that last night, and I was like, holy shit, he didn't know that he had a higher self. He didn't know that he had like this this angel version or this guardian version or you know what I mean. Like, it's just crazy to think about. And I feel like a lot of people are really like that, you know, like in order to hold themselves accountable, well, how would my dad do it? And a lot of times they don't even know that they're doing it. They don't even know that they're taken on there, like their dad's mentality or whoever their guardian was, or you know, whoever they looked up to that was really good at like keeping them in line. And it's like, yeah, it's crazy to think about it that way. And I think it goes back they're doing. Yeah, and I think it goes back to it's just kind of a survival thing.
Speaker 3: I feel like whatever that is, that that accountability that has always been above their head, and maybe maybe their dad isn't around them more or whatever, so now they're doing it to themselves because it's what they know, it's what's got them to this point. It's what has gotten them this far, you know, And so to not have that, that's probably an uncomfortable feeling. No, I mean, when you don't know that you do have that higher self and you can kind of transmute that in a better way and not beat yourself up so bad, you know, because the world to.
Speaker 1: Do that for you. Oh yeah, yeah, you got to at least be on your own side. You're going to forgive yourself before the world forgives you. Yeah, you know, and you know, and and this is kind of said as like, you know, it's like a whole if even if you don't vibe with the higher self or the the own higher perspective. You know what's something that's really close to that is? Was it? Wwjd oh yeah, one hundred percent right, Like, all right, well I'm not going to react this way? What would Jesus do? Right? And it's like, man, they don't even understand what they just did. You know what I'm saying it like it literally they're using Jesus, the archetype of Jesus, whatever, however you want to look at it, in helping transmute the way that they feel so that they don't react the way that they would react. Right, right.
Speaker 3: Instead of instead of it being someone to follow, it's somebody to embody too, you know, it's to be like that, yes, and better even.
Speaker 1: Dude, And this is where this is where it cracks me up, is dude, you shouldn't say that you're a follower to anybody like the and and just in my opinion, because whenever you say you're a follower, think about it, people get like these big YouTube channels or the big these big TikTok channels and stuff like that. And or maybe you're just like a super fan of an actor, right and oh, my god, I love Adam Sandler. I want to watch everything that he's in and he makes me laugh and all this kind of stuff. Are you whenever you like him, are you following him? Or are you becoming him in a way? You know, it's kind of like, you know, the idea of following is almost fangirling or fan.
Speaker 3: Oh right, for sure. I mean look at look at basketball. You know, you go and buy your favorite player's jersey or football for that matter, and you're literally wearing someone else's name on your back. Yeah, you know, you're embodying whatever that person is doing, rather than using that energy and trying to do what you you want to do.
Speaker 1: You dude, it's crazy to look at it through the different lenses where you're done. But anyhow, uh, to outro this one. So, sensitivity is strength. So to be an EmPATH is to live with your heart uncovered in a world that wears armor. But that openness is your strength. You were never meant to harden, You were meant to harmonize. And a time when people fear emotion, your sensitivity is rebellion. It's your superpower. Every tear you shed waters the seeds of awakening. Every moment of compassion you express changes the frequency of the field. You're not too sensitive. You are precisely as open as creation needs you to be. The universe feels through you, loves through you, and heals through you. You are the hidden magician of the heart, the quiet mystic, shaping the world with feeling. So breathe deeply feel it all, transmute it into light, because when the EmPATH remembers their power, the whole world begins to remember its soul. Damn, dude, do you love it? I love it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: That was why we not.
Speaker 3: To cut you off, my bad dude. I just feel like what we're doing here is is is very important, man. And I know that there's times where we're put in like vulnerable places and things, but I think that that's part of it, man, showing that that side, opening your heart and showing just that the truest version of yourself that you can to people. I feel like is is just totally valuable. It's very important, you know, And so that's why we're doing it, dude. I feel like we're definitely uh doing something positive here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because you know what, dude, it's easy to give into emotion. You know what I'm saying, like it's easy to give into anger, it's easy to give in the love, you know what I mean, Like, it's easy to give into reacting. But and it's almost like that's animalistic instinct, you know what I'm saying. It's like, whenever you're reacting, you're not doing anything different than a deer would if it hurt a sound in the woods. You're no different. And so if you believe that you have free will and you believe that you're at the top of the pyramid or whatever you want to look at it, like, it's like you should be reacting differently than how the you know, the the animalistic would right exactly, And that's not even I don't even believe that we're at the top of the pyramid. I think that's absolutely a fucking joke. Like personal right, if you look at everything as consciousness, if you look at everything as one, like, how could you be better or worse than anybody if it's all one thing? Anyway? Yeah, just one exact there's there's there's no comparison, there's nothing to compare, you know what I'm saying, It's like, how do you compare one versus nothing else?
Speaker 3: Right, Just doesn't make it exactly. Yeah, you're just part of it, man, that's it. We got the tarot cards and I shipped you not I pulled these before. You were talking about the lover's card, don't you. I'm not shitting you, dude. So we got the lover's card I pulled. I pulled two for this episode. But yeah, we got the lover's card first.
Speaker 1: Okay, the lover's card. Here we go, the lovers. Let me pull it up here. Sorry, I had to take the glasses off because got a little dark in there. So the lovers stand together in harmony, the balance of masculine and feminine with nothing to hide. Every choice they make is in alignment with love. Get the fuck here, dude.
Speaker 3: We're not being vulnerable, man, They're just standing there. They're all naked and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the Lover's card signifies an opportunity to connect in relationships that support your happiest, healthiest, and best self. The imagery shows a man and a woman standing naked in a garden between the Tree of Life and the tree of Knowledge. The snake represents the temptation to indulge in earthly pleasures, while the angel encourages the couple to choose divine love over succumbing to instant gratification. Desire for pleasure is balanced by vulnerability and trust since both exist within a harmonious relationship. This card, this card serves as a reminder to choose divine love over instant gratification and that balancing masculine and feminine energies within yourself will attract the right relationship to you. Interesting, all right, So yeah, it's all about a relationship an alignment, which that's literally what we just talked about as far as.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it was saying. As far as the tarot. That's why I started laughing. I was like, oh shit, how about that, you know? And then this one, if if I may, it's the the nine of Cups. But you know this guy, he's sitting there with his arms crossed, you know, and and he's got his cups behind him. And if I'm not mistaken, our cups not like emotions or oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Because the cups hold water.
Speaker 3: And so he's got his cups here, which are his own emotions, right, And then he's got his arms crossed, which is like guarding himself from from taking into much of like maybe other people's emotions, you know, kind of that individuation separating the two.
Speaker 1: He seems pretty proud. Yeah. So the nine of Cups says, sit back and revel and the abundance that you've cultivated as gratitude increases the flow of success. The nine of Cups card brims the UH brims with the energy of abundance, wealth, and security. Here we see a proud looking man seated with nine cups displayed like trophies behind him. He's worked hard for these cups and he is pleased with his accomplishments, as indicated by the blue cloth beneath them. The nine of Cups carries the energy of each card that came before experiencing each lesson along the road. Known as the quote unquote wish card in the tarot, this card signals fulfillment of your dreams or efforts coming to fruition. That's a great card. Wow, I love it. So the spiritual aspect that says, your health is improving and you're welcoming overall feelings of happiness and joy. Make a wish and continue to follow your intuitive guidance on your path. This card signals abundance in all areas of life. Perfect.
Speaker 2: Wow that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, both of those were great. Yeah, they both popped out, dude. And so I was like, all right then say less, you know, yeah, going for it exactly, you can't. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The way I was looking at that was like, you know, cause we were talking about the whole, the whole uh individuation and you know, trying not to take into many of other people's bad emotions and things being an EmPATH, you know, And when you have your arms crossed, it's almost like I feel like when it comes to body language, you're kind of like closed off, you know what I'm saying to what's around your or other people, you know. And as opposed to like giving someone a hug, you know, you open up your arms, your your abdomen is more vulnerable, you know what I'm saying. And so if you have your arms crossed and you're kind of like putting up that invisible shield, you.
Speaker 1: Know, well and in a good way, right yeah, because you're aware of these things now, right. Yeah, that's actually perfect. So those those those cups would essentially be the shield that is around him. But those cups are the things that he's actually worked to get to and it's not necessarily talking about materialistic things. But each one of those cups maybe signifies something that he had to go through that made him stronger.
Speaker 3: That's something he transmuted already, you know, and now he's he's he's became that individual rather than being having the lines blurred of other people's emotions and energy or whatever, like, these are his, you know, and he knows the difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like each cup is like, yeah, I remember whenever I transmuted my dad's energy, or I remember whenever I transmitted my boss's energy, or my wife's energy, or my husband's energy, my kid's energy. You know, maybe some random person that you know bumped into me at Walmart and had an issue with me, and I was just like you literally, like you're helping me on my journey, just so you're right, right, things for a lesson. I appreciate that, you know. Right. So yeah, man, what a really fun and interesting and thought provoking show. Yeah. I thought it would be. Man.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you know, I don't know if necessarily a EmPATH becomes spiritual, but I think that spiritual people tend to become more empathic just part of the journey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I like it. Yeah, dude, Well, look I think we're going to get over to the meditation and so, and I would imagine that you know, the meditation is probably obvious at this point. But look, if you want to be able to come over and meditate with us, come over to patreon dot com slash metamistics. That's the best place to be able to find it. It's the best way to be able to support us. We have a couple of different tiers over there, So if you want to just get the shows a couple of days in advance, you want to be able to listen to it completely commercial free, and you want to be able to see the video of it and also kind of join the community. We have a tier that is three dollars and thirty three cents a month month.
Speaker 3: We can go really I think we were going to make it even cheaper. It just wouldn't let us for some reason.
Speaker 1: If we went any lower, it'd have to be free. But we already put that out there on the podcast and on YouTube, right so yeah, go ahead and check it out over there. But if you want to be able to join us every Wednesday night for Wonder Wednesday, the live show, we've been trying to get as many awesome guests as we possibly can for every Wednesday night and on the nights that we don't have a guest, you know, we're bring in an awesome topic that everybody will be able to interact with. Everybody will be able to vibe with in some form or fashion or at least enjoy kind of you know what we are uncovering, you know, And so just want to throw that out there. We appreciate everybody that is joining us on this journey and supporting us in whatever way that you can, even if it's just subscribing over to YouTube, or if it's hitting you know, five stars on Apple Podcasts, or leaving a review on Spotify or whatever, whatever you do, maybe you share one of our videos on TikTok or Instagram. We appreciate that so much because it helps out the algorithm, and the more interaction to the algorithm sees, the more people are are going to be able to listen to this kind of show. And to be honest, there's a lot of podcasts out there. It'll kind of get lost in the weeds unless you help us with that algorithm. So we appreciate everybody that's done that. Yeah, thank you guys. Yeah, dude, but yeah, I guess with that being said, if divine empathy came here and it taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, so I'll just get weird. Stay weird, man. I didn't want that one to end with a nice little nap though. I got some crazy visuals too, did you, Yeah, yeah it was. It was weird. I even had to open my eyes and peek at the screen to see if, like I was getting these visuals from, like if this was the image on the screen, or if this just came up in my mind and it wasn't even anywhere close to what was on the screen, So I was like, where did this even come from? And yeah, it was. It was weird because I kept on seeing like a sideways infinity loop, right, but it was almost like it was like a liquid, Like it was imagine this purple liquid that just going and it's splashing every time it goes up and it's down into itself, right, And then I saw like like some kind of road or like a pathway that was made of that purple liquid that was extending somewhere. Now I was trying to figure out where it went, and yeah, it was. I mean, it was very visual, and I don't I mean, I have visual things. I usually I'm a very visual kind of like meditator, right yeah, And but that was seemingly out of nowhere. So that was I think maybe just the energy of the episode. Plus it was actually like a literally great meditation. That's why they're called that. But man, I just I almost like I wish that it would have lasted like twenty more minutes. Right.
Speaker 3: No, that was a great one, man, that really seemed That's the thing with the with the guided meditations that I do really appreciate. It's just the the setting of the tone, you know, getting us into that relaxed state.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: When it went was like, oh, you know, if you feel any parts of your body that needs to be a little more relaxed, go ahead and do that. And so then you put your awareness Okay, where am I still kind of tensing up? Oh okay, my shoulders or whatever, and then you let that go and then it just automatically gets you into this deeper state of relaxation. And another thing that I that I still feel is very fascinating about meditations is it really highlights, you know, if you're stressed or you're feeling anxiety or if you're feeling tension somewhere like in your stomach or whatever it is, you know, or you really realize, you know, how how shallow you were breathing beforehand, you know, and then you're like, then you're really taking in those longer, drawn out breaths, and then you really feel almost like your blood being more oxygenated and going through your body. And it's like, man, you know, it's like you are the medicine. You just have to facilitate that, put your awareness there, and you know, the whole idea of like thinking back to like Joe Despenza as far as like healing yourself, I'm more and more starting to believe that that's definitely a possibility. You know, if your body is just made up of billions or however many cells, you know, and you communicate some type of information to the rest of your body or just enailment or whatever part of your body is in pain, you know, and you tell that part of your body or fill it with light or whatever. It's like, I don't know, man, I feel like if you did that every day, you can definitely I think you definitely could change something, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's pretty crazy. So I was like, you know, because you hear people like Joe Despenza and other people talk about like how we literally have electricity running through our body as far as like wattage, right, and so I just I was like, man, how many watts of electricity are in the human body? They just looked it up on duc UTCO and it says the average human body generate it's around one hundred watts of power at rest, and during physical activity this can increase to three to four hundred watts. So in short bursts, some individuals can produce over two thousand watts. Wow, it's that's pretty insane. That is bright.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you wouldn't even think that you would if you didn't know that, if someone didn't tell you that.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever what I've even thought that there was that type of energy flying through you do?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? You wouldn't think. But dude, look, they say one of the most like energy draining things like as far as like your electric bill goes, like, one of the most energy draining things is your microwave, right, Like microwaves they require so much wattage, right, So we just read that in some cases, right, like we can get up to two thousand watts best case, like two thousand. How about a microwave the typical range of wattage is six hundred to seventeen hundred watts. Wow, we generate more wattage than what the microwave needs to be powered up. Wow. Isn't that crazy? So yeah, whenever you talk about being able to heal yourself, this is like the fucking proof right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just directing all of that wattage to one thing, you know, to manipulate it to do a particular thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, that is nuts, That's cool. Yeah. So but anyway, it was talking about the you know, it was a it was a you know, a heart chakra meditation, and I was trying to think, like, really get into the most amount of love I've ever felt, like love different from like different than your kids, like like relationship love whatever, right, And I feel like, I don't know. I mean, I'm sure you would agree with this, because you know your first love was your wife. So but you know, I went back and I was thinking about, like, all right, what's the person I love the most. I'm just I'm not even really thinking about that person. I'm just trying to remember what that felt like, because I was like in love, like puppy love, you know. And and so I got back into that, I was like, oh my god, I haven't felt that in so long, Like the feeling of not a fatuation, you know, but like just that, I don't know, it's a fucking strong feeling, you know. And to be able to jump back into that, it's like man and if and the ability to be able to direct that at something, right, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: You know, So you felt what that felt like, and then having the idea that you can direct that towards something that you want to see done or whatever it is, it's like, oh, well, no, wonder the heart is like the battery then you.
Speaker 1: Know, dude, the code's getting cracked. Okay. Yeah. The magician with all the tools at his table is like, I got this cup, you know, I got this sword, I got all these different things. These are just tools at my at my use, right, So the magician's work table, and dude, this is crazy. Like I didn't I'm going to be real with you. I didn't think that, Like I didn't think this episode would go so deep.
Speaker 3: I knew it would. I had a feeling that it was going to strike some cord. That's why I suggested it. Good God, shit, man, thanks thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because i've you know, and you've said it for forever. But you're an absolute EmPATH, Like there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I think there's levels to it, but yeah, I think in some sense for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And honestly, I feel like you're almost an EmPATH, not to a fault, but almost on purpose. So yeah, yeah, like I think that you know that it it's like it's the nice thing to do, like just inherently. Yeah. Yeah, it's kind of always been like that.
Speaker 3: You don't have to think about it, you know, it's just it just seems like it would be the preferable thing for everybody, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean and all those times where I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know, I feel like most people would think this, you know, and then you would kind of chuckle or whatever, and it's like, yeah, that's just ingrained in me. I think to think for multiple people rather than just myself, you know, like the bigger picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, one hundred percent. And it's like, man, what a power to be able to harness, you know, and and but it could also be to your detriment. Yeah, you know. So it's it's like a responsibility that you know, what was Spider Man's uncle's name, Uncle Ben, Uncle Ben. Yeah, it's a responsibility in that way. So it's like, you know, with great power comes great responsibility. That's it, big time, man. Almost. God, I'm glad. I'm glad we did Yeah, I did too. I was trying to think of it, you know, is my favorite superheroes, Like, there's no way I'm forgetting this for sure, definitely. Man.
Speaker 3: No, I'm glad we did this episode. Man, I'm glad it went as deep as it did. And I hope that people can can harness that and trying to understand it for themselves and make the best of it rather than being falling subject to you know, other people's drama.
Speaker 1: Or negative energy or whatever it is. It's like, nah, now you understand, man, No, what you can do? And what's crazy? Is I still feel that feeling? Yeah? Yeah, like what what we just had in meditation? Man, that is such a oh I love it. It's medicine, dude, Dude, How you can just tap into something like that and that just doesn't that just go to show that, like every single thing is, It's like, ah, how are you going to react? M You know, like that person I haven't talked to in a long time, you know what I'm saying. And it's not even about that person. It's just about the energy and the memory of the energy that now emotion. Haven't thought about that person, haven't talked to that person, haven't seen that person in forever. I mean we're talking twenty years ago, and somehow that is resonating all throughout my body. Yeah. Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: And you facilitated that just you know, that didn't come from outside of you.
Speaker 1: No, you know, so crazy, man, what an epiphany? Like I didn't think that, man, I did not know how extreme that would be. You're starting to believe, you know, and then think about it like this. There are people that are doing this unconsciously, that are torturing themselves because of a memory.
Speaker 3: You know what, that's just their reality, you know, and I can't I can't catch a break, you know.
Speaker 1: They take on that identity mm hmm. Yeah. And even more so, not only they take on that that identity, they take on that energy and then that energy is being duplicated, you know, outward dude, it's just a constant. Oh my god, dude, that's hell. That's what hell. That's hell.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking that, Yeah, that's what. There is a hell, that's that's what it is. And you're doing it to yourself. Fucking to yourself, man.
Speaker 1: And you know what if you would try and tell this to anybody else and be like, no, hell is a place, man, what are you talking about. It's underneath the earth, there's fire.
Speaker 3: You're grounding your teeth into a powder, you know, the gashing of teeth and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, man, it's.
Speaker 3: Not missing the point, missing the mark, you know, if you may.
Speaker 1: It's an archery term, you know. But anyway, yeah, anyway, alright, let's buss up out of here. We will see y'all on the flip side. I guess. Keep