Speaker 1: You know for most of it. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: In the hell is the last time the Day actually aired a video, right?
Speaker 1: I don't know which one of you can't? Are you having trouble hearing the callers, be Pete, because I don't know which one of you can't hear the other. But both of you just talked over each other like completely, No.
Speaker 2: I can hear them.
Speaker 3: When I hear a break and go to say something, there's a lag.
Speaker 2: And there's always been a lag on this.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry. Well, it's just it's funny because like I hear the two of you in real time, and I guess you guys are hearing a lag. I'm sorry, all right, anyway, you know what, I'm gonna put you on hold, man and get to the next caller, but load up with something else and whatever else you had on your mind. I got that list here if you want to talk about it when I come back to you, because you basically said to me, you know, uh, let's see, let's just see what you said here. You said take your time, and that's the one I responded to. But you basically what was the statement? Now I got to see it. Geez, what did you actually say, you said, like, pick your five songs. You know, let's see, out of curiosity, what's your top five rock songs? Right? And then I said, please narrow down rock a bit, because it's always hard to make a short list. See, I already had a problem as soon as you're saying five top songs, and then and then I wind up saying to you, I cannot do it with less than seven and feel okay about it. Sorry, man, that's what I said. And then I gave you my list. Okay, so I don't know. Maybe, well, do you want to do it right now or do you want to hold off and and go over it?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, hold off, we'll revisit it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do that, and we'll give everybody a chance. But let me make sure I actually put seven here, and I didn't miscount because I struggled with this. Yeah, I put seven songs up there. I had to. I could not do it otherwise. I'm sorry I could not follow your rules. So hang on, Chris, and we will go over to the guy who I often swap names with you for, which is Danny in California. Looks like Danny, how are you doing good? Evening? So what's on your mind? This?
Speaker 4: Are you a beautiful day here in California? Yeah? What's on my mind? Well, I just a quick you were talking about Hany Harrison. I don't know if I've stated here before in the show, but I didn't realize my daughter was taking horseback riding lessons and it was their their little property out just outside of the town where I live on his wife Trina yea, And I realized later I was told he was, Uh, it was Hank Harrison, Courtney Love's father. Yeah. I saw that the soap was the cold soaked in blood or soaked and bleached the documentary. I've heard a couple of that Opperman's uh interviews with with Hank Harrison. I didn't realize you have intere viewed him that he's quite quite an interesting fellow.
Speaker 1: He was he died and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sadly and then uh, Dave Roll and my son was going to college in southern California. He was a butcher at Whole Foods. He would come in occasionally and buy up and my son said he was he was a really nice fellow to Dilla, especially for a celebrity.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 4: He was down to earth and it was really good. But what I wanted to talk to is I was trying to figure out a way to maybe get to Lancer this year, and it's just not going to work out. But I will send you something now hopefully if you if you host it again, I'll try to make it out there and attend the conference. But I do have a question about lanswer. Is there a way of buying like a video of the of the conference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you sign up, you know at Assassination Conference dot com. Uh, use the co TOCELLI ten. You get ten percent off and you'll be able to watch all of it, you know, from home. Uh and if you use the right browser. Don't use Firefox because that gives me trouble uh doing it. But if you use like Chrome or whatever, there's you know, when the videos are posted, not right away you can watch it live, but afterwards and they post the videos, you can download them with your Chrome browser or I think Apple all the browsers do it. But either way, yeah, you can. You can download and keep the videos absolutely, but you got to buy them through that so.
Speaker 4: Once you can download them up because I doubt I'm gonna be there all weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem. But what you do is when you when you buy your ticket, you can buy it so that you get the video also like you can buy just to go there physically, or you can buy both. And just like I said, you know, use use my code please, because one it shows that you know, I actually got people that I brought to the conference, and two it gives you ten percent off. At least it's something you know, so might as well get the discount that I also at least you know, can show Hey, some of my people actually showed up. Because weird thing, like three years we've done this and one of those times I didn't want to say it, but somehow, even though I know some of you guys signed up for it, nobody used my code. Like I had zero zero people used and I saw it on the back end, so it's not like I was being lied lied to. And I knew people had signed up and been there because of me, and yet they didn't use the code. So weird thing. Maybe I did a bad job of telling people about it, but that's why I'm repeating it. So yeah, do that, and then you can keep the videos. You download them, and then you got you know, an MP four or whatever video file. I forget. I think it's an MP four that you can like keep, you know. So they go okay, you know, and say some people used to buy DVDs, which I don't know if they even offer those anymore. You could get a DVD set or a thumb drive.
Speaker 4: But now I'm just DOWNLD school. I'd want them to send me my VHS tape.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if they have the capacity for VHS anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't have a VHS. I don't even have a CD player anymore. I'm just I'm just kind of that's what I'm kind of used to.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got you look behind me on my shelf. I've got you know, well what I hanging on my wall. I have a DVD of my first presentation, which was a disaster in twenty seventeen. It was terrible. Don't buy it, even if they said they were selling it for like ten bucks. Do not buy it. It's a waste. But it was my first ever presentation because it got screwed up, like right as I was getting ready to do it. There was a big controversy and there was like actually an issue like Carmine almost came to blows with people that had creeped in from the Judy Baker conference, and part of my presentation was going to be like destroying Judy, like you know. For for my presentation was it was half of my presentation. And Deborah Conway, who was in charge of the conference, you know, you see her in person, she's like, you know, when she was running the conference, she would be like completely dressed up like she was going to a formal event and all that, you know, and she was like a kind of a conventional lady from Texas, let's say. So she was very much like all shaken up and upset and like, oh you you can't, you can't do that half of your your presentation. I just I just you know, she was like totally petrified of what would happen next. So I kind of went, okay, Deborah, you know, I'll do what you ask, but you know, I've only got half a presentation. And then I went to do it, and it involved audience participation, and the point of it was we need to reach out and do more outreach with young people regarding the assassination, get them familiar with it and the real you know, work and the real efforts to reveal the history so that they're not just stuck with you know, whatever the health shows up on YouTube. And in twenty seventeen, I was saying this, and we need to come up with better forms of outreach. And my argument was that we should, you know, have an app and like really interact, like our best people should interact with young people through apps or even video games or you know, the stuff that they are participating in. Go to them where they are, and it just so happens. There was a couple of guys that did the you know, we go out to the schools and you know, present at high schools to kids, and we're already doing that work, and my you know, and they started like pretty much kind of you know, trashing me almost while I was doing the presentation right away, like oh well, we're already doing that, you know, and it's like no, no, no, beyond yeah, beyond go to the high school. You're not going to light up a kid and get them enthusiastic by showing up at their high school. You're just not. You know, it can be part of this, but we got to go past that. My idea was we need to go and think ahead of the curve, you know, start giving them the stuff in the technological packages along the lines of you know what I mean, Like back then, I would have said Vine, because like TikTok wasn't even a big thing yet. But I was saying, well, through Vine, the short video clip which is what vine. I don't know if people remember Vine, but it was sort of like TikTok. Yeah, it was sort of like TikTok, but without the popularity and without you know, the technology being better, So it was like a low quality TikTok. And I was trying to tell the stuff like, this is what we need to do our outreach in We need to design it and get them involved with Hey, look there's a history to be uncovered here and it's important and here's why. And we need to reach out to them again on the platforms and through the mechanisms and the technology that they are using, not the stuff that we think, you know. And this was my kind of like, let's bridge the gap between the baby boomers and you know, this next generation. I'm a generation excerpt, let's build the bridge right here, I'm telling you how. And they really just were like, oh, you know, this is just a waste of time and who cares? And I didn't bring and I didn't bring any slides, and I was still on my cane and I literally like paced back and forth in front of the stage instead of even going up on the stage to try and engage with the audience. And they trashed me, and they knocked out half of my presentation, you know, out of my hands by Deborah begging me not to do it before I went on. So it's a disaster.
Speaker 2: It sucks, I'll tell.
Speaker 1: You that right now. My first presentation was garbage, and it was garbage because of these things, and it's my fault. I should have been better prepared with more material than I needed, and I could have made better points. But also I had these again school teachers who were angry, like as if I was, you know, because everything's a freaking personal issue and everything's egos, and it's like, it's not about your ego and your presentation. I'm telling you that as a community, we need to reach out to young people in the venues that they are already participating it, not going to their school because that's nice and all, and that'll get you a certain crowd. But if people showed up in my school for you know, for something that was supposed to be some old, you know, political situation that I don't really care about. It's yet again attached to high school, which not every teenager is totally enthusiastic about. You know. So I'm sorry, I mean, and you know what, you can argue with my point all you want, but you didn't have to literally like trash me and pretty much say that this was pointless what I was talking about while I'm on stage, or while I'm not even on stage, while I'm trying to be at the front of the class presenting. You know, I'm telling you, it was almost like these school teachers needed to learn to corum that they try and teach their students about not screwing over the guy giving a lecture, you know, for the thirty minutes that I was going to give. You know, but what are you going to do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, isn't it just common sense to be polite, to let you finish and then maybe afterwards if they wanted to be critical.
Speaker 1: I don't understand that people, and I tried for years not to say anything about it, but it was really to me, it was like demoralizing because it's like, Dude, I went to this trouble there and you know, and I'm trying to do something different for God's sake. I mean, you can have another guy come in and talk about, you know, exactly what angle he thinks the bullet came from in Dealey Plaza and there's a thousand of those. I'm talking about something that is different what we should do going forward. I thought it would be valuable at least for that reason. But and like I said, I helped my tongue for years about it, but it is really aggravating. And eight years later, I'm still aggravated by it because, you know, it was sort of like I got sabotaged by my own people while I'm dealing with these people that are sneaking in from another conference, you know, like literally like spying on and trying to undermine. I mean, it's really ridiculously grown. People behaving like this is just outrageous, especially backing up a grifting, you know, a fraud like Judy Baker, for Christ's sake, they were showing up and like sneaking into our conference and like you know, then reporting back what was going on to her, you know, and stuff like this. I'm like, for real, Okay, anyway, Sorry, I didn't mean to go into that big of a rant. But you know, don't buy that ten dollars whatever they charge it for a DVD and me don't buy it. But anyway, this year's conference, so I plan to do something different. You might want to save this one. And I've been guaranteed that I will not be undermined, interrupted, or screwed with. Even if I do piss off the owner of the thing. I've already told her I might, And this is the way this is going to go, and I'm going to finish it one way or another. So yeah, that's where we're going this year. So I don't know if I'll ever be invited back, but I am the MC this year at least as long as I survive to get there, so it might be worth it. Yeah, definitely do that Assassination Conference dot com and just remember Ocelly ten, Ocelly ten, you know my name, and put a ten at the end and you'll get ten percent off.
Speaker 4: They go, Okay, that'll help out. Yeah, I'm yeah, I'm really interested. I mean, you've kind of talked about your topic and I'm kind of I'm kind of interested, you know, you know, I I'm not at the degree of a researcher like you folks are. But I mean, I've always been extremely inquisitive and rereading. But I do care about the truth, and I like the type of research you do, and it's like you're trying, you're just trying to get to what really has happened and how they you know, and try to stay away from things are modeled, and you're willing to change a point of view and based on facts, and I really I really appreciate that type of research because you people get so married to the what they want to believe, which they we're all guilty. You won't, you won't budge, and it's it's I mean, I don't see the benefit that you know.
Speaker 1: And there's my opinion and you probably wouldn't even know it. But there's been a whole thing this weekend because you know, Representative Luna ended up receiving some documents from the Russians this week right, a couple of days ago.
Speaker 4: Saw something on them on on X. Yeah, I don't know the whole scope of it. You know, I don't have I don't have enough time to research. I have to rely on others. You were more didicated, right, So.
Speaker 1: I'm sure b Pete is aware of this, you know, just because it was a you know interest. But you've been tracking this, right b Pete, the whole like Luna and the Russian documents and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen some stuff on next today. I was going to ask you about it later when we've decided to change to another topic of what you know, smoking gun has come out of the stack. I haven't seen one yet, but you know the Russians. Hey, it was an inside job, and you know it's it's these guys over there in this rogue group of individuals that were responsible for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, look we're hitting stuff from you know, the Russian intelligence agencies, right, so you know already temper your expectations, and not because I got anything against Russians, but again it's just what are you going to do? That's the adversary in the Cold War, right, so what do you want? But the point is that because of the government shutdown, this is another key interesting point. Because of the government shutdown, guess what, NARA can't even receive and work with this stuff the National archives. Right. Well, anyway, there's been some objections now from people who've gotten very angry, and I understand part of their anger. But because there's no government agency to work with these documents, guess what, Jeff Morley and Mary Farrell said. We'll take them and we'll publish them so that people can get a hold of them. We'll even do the translations because we're available. And that has caused a lot of subcontroversy.
Speaker 3: She ought to just go ahead and start live streaming in her office and pull out a document and read it.
Speaker 4: I'd sit there and watch.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Our friends over at the lone Gunman would be all eyes wide open. Maybe we fans.
Speaker 1: Well, the problem is, you know, you got a dossier in hand. Now, it's the three hundred and thirty pages that they sent, and it's inorganized through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sit through three hundred and thirty pages.
Speaker 3: Okay, as long as she's wearing that red, white and blue outfit that made her famous.
Speaker 1: Well you know, you you with the attractive women you know in politics lately. But okay, the thing is three hundred and thirty pages. It's in Russian, you know, so she can't read it directly, don't care? I know, Yeah, there you go. Yeah, what you're what you're telling me is she can read it in Latin, even if she doesn't know Latin, you don't care, you'll watch Okay, I got you.
Speaker 3: This way, I'll sit there and listen to a Korean woman who's hotter nail rapped for fifteen minutes and not understand a single damn words.
Speaker 4: She said, it's just pleasant to sit through.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got you. See, Now me, I don't know. They got to they got to at least speak a language I understand in order for me to care. But okay, that's just me. And that's because probably I got bad eyesight, so I'm missing out on a lot of things. You know, blind guy, duh. Anyhow, Yeah, so there's that element here where there's this controversy because why in the hell does Jeff Morley get to see these things versed and blah blah, Well you know what he's involved in it. I'm not thrilled either that this is the process. But guess what. Government shuts down a lot of things. You know, work is not going to get done, and it just so happens we can't do anything with these documents until the government reopens as far as the National Archives is concerned. So over a JFK fact, yeah, fine, but over a JFK facts. Morley has now done what he's you know, published him. You can go download him yourself, go get him yourself if you want. All right, So, I mean, I don't know why people are screaming at him about it and like really pissed about it, but there it is. That's what they're doing. So that's a weird subcontract. But there's always stuff like this going on, and lately because of this Oversight Committee and the interest there and Trump's executive water, uh, you know what, there's been a bit of action. So what do you what do you want me to tell you?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Danny, No matter what they do, there's gonna be people that aren't pleased with the process. I mean, that's just the way it is. Especially when you're talking about this gang of folks that are involved in JFK research.
Speaker 1: Well, right, you know, it's sort of like the old joke, right, you know, and this is about you know, the Battle of the sex is. Let's just say, I love that family guy a clip where you know he's he's redoing TV. Everything's about redoing TV. So they have to relaunch everything from scratch and they turn around, they go, well, we need a couple of shows where people are fighting with each other. So, you know, so Peter goes, all right, we'll go get some men, go do this. Go get this simple thing and they'll fight. Go film it by get out of here, all right, Now what we need a couple more shows of fighting. Well, I'll tell you what. Here's what we do. We go get a couple of gay guys and do this and that, and then they'll start fighting. Okay, go we still need more fighting shows. Okay, you know what, go get a couple of women and just get a couple of women, they'll start fighting.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 1: I feel like the JFK community is like a bunch of women in a workplace, you know, where there's a guarantee. No, I'm serious. It doesn't even matter who's got what genitals say, it's just they behave in exactly that way. You put enough of us together, there will be a fight. It's just that simple. There will be arguments and they'll escalate. And the more of us you put together other or the more you know, diverse group you put together, the worse and cats. You know. At this point, Russ Baker just walks up to me now and stares at me and gives me weird, dirty stink eye looks, and that's it. That's where he's at with me. And it's all because, you know, I busted him on that ridiculous, you know, bush and deally placid thing, and I insisted that's ridiculous. And now I got a grown man who shows up every couple of years to stare at me. I mean, really, this is this is what we're doing. And uh so you know, doesn't that boil it all down? Yeah? But it's really really oddly easily triggered. I mean, snowflakes of every political stripe end up in the JFK thing. Man, they just do. Uh, they're freaked out. They've got no thick skin at all. I mean, lefty, righty, you know, supposedly I'm a political They're all kind of snowflakes. They freak out, especially when you insult them. And when you insult like you were talking about with the you know, the whole thing, like they're married to stuff. You don't know how I've dragged that thing out where I've explained to people it's very much like when I was a younger man and a guy would go home with a girl or a woman, depending on their age, and they'd be drinking, and the two of them would be drinking, and they'd wake up next to them and realize, holy crap, this is not the woman I thought I went home with last night. I definitely was wearing the beer goggles. And usually they'll quickly kind of deal with that, try to politely, go listen, I'm busy today, but you got to get the hell up on out of here, really, and they'll distance themselves and not call that woman because, holy crap, they made a mistake. These guys don't want to admit that they took the ugly girl home from the bar. And that's what their problem is. Even when it falls apart, it's logically bs, it's clearly no good, they stay stuck to it, you know, like it's a baby mama, and they don't want to abandon the baby. I mean, it's just that bad. They took the ugly girl home from the bar. They don't want to admit that they didn't didn't met Marilyn Monroe that night, and here we are, and they stick to it. And I've never seen anything like it in any sort of serious occupation, whether it's something you got paid for or was a hobby. I've never seen people like this, except in the case of sports teams. Sometimes, you know where somebody sticks with the sports, Like if you're a freaking oh my god, if you're like in football, if you're a fan of the Cleveland Browns, Okay, you know what I'm saying, Like, you definitely stuck with it. Have you been like that for a couple of decades? You stayed with the ugly girl in the bar and kept a straight face about it and did not mind that other people knew you brought the ugly girl home from the bar. That's okay, But we don't have that in the JFK community. Everybody since they brought home the princess, and you know, they'd be lucky if the frog is still alive. I mean, it's just where they're at. Anyhow. That's the way I see it. And it's blunt and it's kind of rude according to some people, but I can't. I can't do it any other way. So Danny, accurate analogy, But go ahead, what else you got we cycle that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I think I think what you just talked about, just like the community, the research community that you're talking about that's human nature. I mean every every organization that I've dealt with in one way or another, where it's uh a local fire department, a little league, baseball, of soccer league, a church, UH, different committees in the church. You know, human egos getting away. I mean they're fragile and and there's just there's always too many chiefs and two little Indians and like I said, you know, we do things a certain way and we get bent out of shape and I don't know, we just slight drama.
Speaker 2: Well, human nature. I have a trauma.
Speaker 1: I have a little Yeah, I have a little theory on this, dandy, and I want to run it by you and also get B Pete's take on this, UH, and then we'll cycle back through the callers, go back around to Jimmy and whoever else calls in. By the way, three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, we're definitely going to be live for at least I don't know, another half hour, forty minutes. I'm gonna keep us going. But you know, I have a theory and I want to get both of your takes on this, and again you can join in anybody hearing us live at about UH let's see twenty yeah, twenty to ten right now, live in the East coast, in the Eastern time zone. Right uh here on the let's make sure about my date even the seventeenth day of October, Okay, and I can't believe we're almost halfway through the month, But seventeenth of October twenty to ten pm Eastern, Okay, nine forty or so. You can join us at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. But otherwise we're gonna, you know, cycle back through the callers, maybe even take a quick break. But before I go there, I want to get you, take both of you. Actually, we'll start with be Pete. Let Danny think about this for a minute. Be Pete. Here's my theory. These guys, right, they're the smartest guy among their little group at home. Whatever state they're in, Okay, like you know, doesn't matter if they're from Iowa or they're in some you know, remote part of Pennsylvania that you got to actually literally check to see if it's on a map and it exists, right, or if they're you know, in Oklahoma in a town that doesn't sound like it belongs in Oklahoma, whatever they could be there or they could be in Los Angeles, but among their group in their place where they are, they're usually one of the smartest people there and always thought to be that. Right. Then they author a book or they do a documentary and they are the smartest guy, and as far as the locals are concerned and their little friend group and their family, they are the JFK expert. And maybe at their job, if they're a school teacher or whatever, at that job, they're the JFK expert. Okay, And then they go and they actually expose their stuff. You know, they put out a book, but they didn't have to face any of their readers. They put out videos on YouTube. They never had to deal with any of those face to face. I think they get a shock when they run into a bunch of other people that might actually call them on some of their bs, show them the flaws in their work, point out to them where they should have done better, could have dug deeper, whatever, And I think that's the buyer's remorse that comes in where they then dig in their heels and decide, Nope, I know I'm the great one from Des Moines, or I'm the good guy from Jersey. I'm the smartest man in Delaware when it comes to the JFK assassination, and then they expose themselves to a wider group and they find out guess what, maybe not? What do you think is that the culture shock that we see when they dig in their heels and they just stay married to the ugly chick they brought home from the bar? What what do you think? Me, Pete? Yeah, a lot of times.
Speaker 3: But then you've also got people that are higher up in the food chain among all of those people. I mean, take Fetzer for example. The guy's got a PhD. Fetcher's a smart guy. He put out a lot of publications over the years dealing with computer intelligence and things of that nature. Don't get me wrong, Fetzer is smart. But Fetzer can be awfully stupid when it comes to things, and he's a perfect example of an educated idiot. When it comes to certain things in the JFK world that you can't explain it to him, He's going to double down and double down harder and harder and harder. We've seen it with everything that he's gotten involved with from nine to eleven JFK.
Speaker 4: Thing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you see that, you see, but it's not just the conspiracy.
Speaker 3: So let me let me Sometimes it's that little guy down there. There's the local guy that brings something out and then after further investigation, right, okay, we find out the.
Speaker 1: Guy was wrong, but at.
Speaker 3: Least he disproves something that a lot of people were thinking over the years.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me try and just dig in on something that you said here and get a little more detail from you, because yes, you're right about all this. And somebody can say, well that's about you know, your theories and you had to build him and all that, but there is a hubris here that goes beyond just what Fetzer decided is his big you know theory. And you heard it on this show. Like twenty fifteen, we did a you know, an anniversary JFK show and the guy started freaking out at me and Carmine for going, whoa whoa hold on with your you know, massive dump of factoids. Relax, you know, what are you talking about with this or that? And the thing is, as he freaked out and started saying, we had our heads up, our ass and all kinds of stuff. It's fun. It's in the archives out there somewhere. Anyway. The other problem is though. It's a hubris that goes beyond just his theories, because remember when he walked in to do that court case, and I'm sure that we covered it on the show. You and I think we did a call in show and we had Ace come in and report to us about what was happening in the courtroom, right that you were with me on that. Okay. So he goes into court and the judge tells him, you know, Xyz, you can't do this. Don't do that. Now you have to follow the judge's instructions. You're you know what, literally you're playing on his court, okay, and it's a legal ball. You got to do things according to what the court wants and translate that when the court says, we're talking about the judge. The judge tells him, you can't bring this stuff here as evidence. It will not be entered into evidence. Therefore, you're literally not going to be able to participate in this legal proceeding. You have nothing to bring to the table because I'm telling you that doesn't go on my table. Then he tells him, I'll give you this piece of evidence that you want to examine, will give you access to a piece of video. Do not, okay, share it with this or this or this. It does not get disseminated to anyone else. This is for your eyes only. He violates that rule. His arrogance goes beyond just his pet theories, because he heard the rules, he understood what he was told, He asked to it, because he understands the language, and as you said, is intelligent enough to handle complex things. So when he's told don't show this video to anybody else, then he comes back to the judge literally saying, I brought this to another video expert when he was specifically told not to do that. I mean that one day's worth of observation from Ace was priceless because it was like this guy was told the rules, told how things work, and then said, screw it, I'm going to do it anyway. And that is a whole other level of arrogance. That again, and that's from the top of the food chain. You said it, it is true, but I was talking about the guys coming up and becoming and climbing up the ladder on the food chain. You've got a whole other set of problems from the top of the food chain. But this is definitely one of them where their own egos and belief in their intellect alone causes this problem. Wouldn't you agree with that, VP, Because that's another issue on top of just like he loves his theory and you know, has a bone to pick with the Jews. You know, outside of those two things, he's got an ego issue here where it's like my ego supersedes and trumps.
Speaker 4: All right, Oh yeah, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think. You know, he really when he went into court, he needed to have a lawyer and he didn't have one, and that's why he basically lost.
Speaker 4: I mean, well he.
Speaker 3: Lost on the merits of the case, but some of the things that he did that kind of angered at the court.
Speaker 1: You know, well that's what I was just I could.
Speaker 3: Not understand the concept of he might not know what he's talking about. And then you take his case versus say Alex Jones. Now, Alex Jones, his biggest problem was he didn't show up and so it was a summary judgment against him. And this last appeal that he had on the billion dollars that he owes, he appealed it to the Supreme Court and they didn't even want to hear it, his biggest mistake was not going to court when he should have gone, and it may have had a different outcome.
Speaker 1: Okay, but both of them share something here. I think I must have not properly explained this because both of them have the same problem, be Pete, and that is this. I know what the mechanism is, I know what I was instructed to do to participate in this one way or another, and both of them did things that automatically made it so they're not participating in part of the process. Fitzer wouldn't follow the rules, wouldn't go along with the conditions of things. So therefore tried to walk in there and say nope, I'm going to drop this in front of you in court. Anyway, got told no. So that was the end of that. Whether he had a lawyer or not, he could have chosen to participate or not. And by the fact that he would not even play by the rules, it's like showing up for a baseball game and saying that's okay, I'm going to hit this with a paddle. You know, you can't go up to bat with a giant ping pong paddle. It doesn't work that way. Okay, so automatically, Oh, I couldn't play in the game. Absolutely. Jones didn't show up for a bunch of things, therefore gave up his right to argue. See, both of them gave up their rights to argue by not participating according to the parameters that were set by the court. This is a common thing and both of them it's the same ego issue. Although I think Alex Jones intentionally did it so that he could, you know, have the martyrdom financially, and that's another issue. But Fetzer, it made no sense he was going to get personally held liable for something that he intentionally did not play by the rules to even have a chance to step in the ring and fight, you know what I mean. So both of them did the same thing, though they both you know, absolutely ignored the fact that somebody else set the rules and you have to do this in this in order to even begin to fight. So there it is. That's that other level of arrogance I'm talking about where it's like, you know, there are some people, yes, they have the privilege of ignoring all the rules, but it's not that many of us, and some of us think we are and we're not Fetzer was not one of those people that could ignore all the rules and still get something done. Alex Jones same thing, although he's continued to broadcast and thrive. So, you know, I don't know what to tell you there. That's a weird nexus situation. But the thing is both of them seem to go into this with the idea of that doesn't matter what the rules are, how the game is played, I'm going to show up and bang, do it my way, and it's going to get done. And both of them wound up with judgments against them. So to me, this is the same problem. What do you think of that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it basically came down and they did the same thing. It oppos it into the spectrum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So Danny, your thoughts on this though, what do you think about the original question? Even where you know there's this Maybe it's the shock of now being exposed and actually having to confront, you know the fact that maybe you don't have everything right and it's the first time, and then they just dig in more as a defense. But also simultaneously, maybe it's got something to do with exactly what be Pete brought up at the so called top of the food chain, and you have this arrogance of hey, look, rules don't matter. I've got this, and they think they can just you know, get it done based on what the power of their will. It doesn't matter what the rules are, it doesn't matter about the you know, the rules of evidence or anything else. I mean, really larger thought process here. It's all the same thing. They're so arrogant that they have the solution regardless of what the solution requires. I mean, what do you think of that, Danny.
Speaker 4: It's just the same old thing. It's a massive ego and privilege, and massive ego feeds on your privilege. I mean, look through the confident can enable. Don't apply jealousy. Jealousy you're jealousy when you kind of stick that stick in that nag said, ego, any concept to be jealousy because you think so highly yourself. Any they can maybe prove you wrong or have facts correct. Look at a soul and David. You know Saul was the king, but he was jealous of David. Look at that king Herod and Jesus, he was afraid of a little baby. It's this massive ego with power and privilege. They're no different. It's the same psychological makeup they have. Where most normal people would have a sense of humility, you're not so much hubris to say another ball.
Speaker 5: Instruction In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larryhncock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 1: It exposes things.
Speaker 6: About the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 1: In Digital or Physical Force Leads the Effect broke.
Speaker 7: Otilly dot com. You like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 4: Rule of.
Speaker 8: Last Fire flows through everythin form, least of.
Speaker 9: Pain, Yo Yolas Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chile effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 8: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island, aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot Com.
Speaker 5: Revelation, through conversation.
Speaker 4: Reveation, through conversation.
Speaker 10: Here Hill you.
Speaker 1: Fact, oh jelly fat.
Speaker 10: Ras, and through.
Speaker 2: Through you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: You are?
Speaker 1: Yeah, m hm hm the Shell dot Com Radio network.
Speaker 2: Sure, don't you.
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: The mother, My mother's doting like a threat.
Speaker 2: I have a.
Speaker 1: No no, hell.
Speaker 10: Hell, hell, hell.
Speaker 1: Anyway from company.
Speaker 10: Now get ready, get.
Speaker 2: Ready for you're tell I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I go to get a drink, I forget where I put my drink up. I run back out and I just catching time for somebody to run across my front lawn pelting my house with something. Anyway. Welcome to making Joja and Welcome New York. Kelly Effect in the final segment for Tonight, figured i'd relate that to you, just the strangeness I get taking a break and trying to I don't know, go pee and get a drink. It's it's fun. Anyway. We'll be here till about ten thirty. We'll get back around to everybody that called in best we can, and if anybody new joins US three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, hopefully you'll be doing most of the talking because my throat is thrashed as it has been all week, and I'm surprised I'm still able to speak. So there we go, be Pete. Anything on your mind as we go to the final segment.
Speaker 3: No, just an update on the Fetzer deal. I was looking at the homepage of a poser that basically caught all the TETs or stuff.
Speaker 4: Sure, apparently there's some appeal.
Speaker 3: They're waiting on a decision on an appeal, and I think it's at the state level, the state Supreme Court in Wisconsin. So that's still he's still on the hook for the million dollars. He's only partially settled about a thousand or twenty thousand of but I think on the initial damages, not the six hundred thousand that he was hit in lawyer fees and all. But yeah, yeahfets are still treadwater.
Speaker 1: So Is that like close to two million between all the fees and the settlement? Is that what we're looking at here?
Speaker 3: Or No, it's like one point one meal Okay, close to one point one I think it was.
Speaker 4: I think it was one meal.
Speaker 3: One hundred thousand, one hundred and sixty five thousand or something is what it came up to.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not as bad as I thought it was on the guy, but it's still going to hurt, you know. I'm sure that's going to put hurt.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a billion like uh, you know, like Alex Jones got hit with billion dollars.
Speaker 4: Man, that's a whole lot of cash.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. He's big enough to throw a billion dollar bullet at you know what I mean. That's the thing I think people don't recognize because he was still up to this day, as far as I know, still takes donations like I do. You know what I mean? Where it's like, and I believe me, I'm nowhere near you know, million or even one hundred thousand dollars territory or even fifty thousand dollars territory. When it comes to what it is, I can even you know, begin to take in. I mean, it's a joke to even think about fifty thousand, but I mean the amount of money this guy takes out good. It's interesting.
Speaker 3: The state of Wisconsin, the judge in all this at the circuit level before it was appealed, he had to finally issue an order saying that Fetcher was not allowed to file in any court, any circuit court in Wisconsin, any paperwork whatsoever having to do with Leonard Poster, no opposer, Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's a list there because.
Speaker 3: Fetzer, you know, you made the comment about sharing a video in all and having people look at it, and he wasn't supposed to, but he has continued on even toil late last year, like he had a copy of no Posner's passport and he was sent he sent a copy of this to somebody. One of his witnesses on paper, Anonymous too to supposedly looked at a video of this kid watching a Superman movie or a Spider Man movie and then taking dates and trying to show that the passport that he had to be older than this date on the passport because here he is watching this movie and talking about Spider Man.
Speaker 4: And finally the court just got ticked off and said, that's it, buddy.
Speaker 3: You can't other than paperwork you need to file for your appeal, you can't file anything regarding a list of about nine.
Speaker 2: Different things in the state of Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: You're done. It's gotten that bad.
Speaker 1: Well, But that's the thing is the guy continues on. He's still doing a podcast somewhere, I think too. But Alex Sjoones a different story. Like I said, just that he takes in donations, but he also sells stuff constantly. He's got that stuff even when the even when the Onions supposedly took over his stuff, right, they were still selling the Alex Jones products if you hit the product page, so I mean, and you go there, like right now, I accidentally hit a thing on X. Because he's got two channels on X that always come to the top of my you know what's happening, and here's live broadcasts on X. He's got prominent placement there permanently for two channels, won the Alex Jones channel, and now he's got Info Wars back and he's had it, you know, for a while. But the fun part is, like I clicked on it accidentally and I was immediately, you know, barraged with the Hakeem Jeffries special on the health supplements because Hakeem Jeffries is trying to take us down, so we've made a special in his name. You get a discount if you used the code Hakem Jeffries. I mean not kidding literally like that was and I'm like, oh god, I mean every once in a while I end up like stumbling into one of his broadcasts and it's always a gem. You know that that is being pumped at me by by Alex Jones if I click on it. And that's what I got the other day, the Hakkim Jeffries special because Hawkem Jeffries has targeted us there, trying to take us down, and you got to fight the in war by buying this health supplement you know, in mail enhancement and war. Anyway, there he is panic attack Jones still existing. He can take the billion dollar hit the amount of money that that guy's taken in.
Speaker 3: I understand that he got his uh what is YouTube channel back and then and then they immediately canceled it again.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I can't keep track. Oh I know, is I put in because remember in like a half a day. Yeah, remember you sent me the article. Hey, they're actually reconsidering people that were taking down for certain things. I actually have a screenshot I was going to bring up with you, but we're way too late in the show now. But next week I'll talk to you about my You know, there's no way that hell I'm getting my YouTube channel back, even though a lot of other people are. But anyway, we'll get into that next week. Let's get back to the callers because they've been waiting, and again new ones if you want to jump in on the end. Three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six. We're keeping this going. So Jimmy, you were first in line. Let's get you up again first and see what else you got on your mind.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, Oh, let's see there's much spoken. There was.
Speaker 1: Anything you want to tag onto or throw something brand new in the mix, Go for it, it's all you.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see I remember something about that's sure?
Speaker 11: And Kirk last week, didn't you mentioned wanting to know what big operation was coming up before Kennedy got killed or something like that.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, I'm not quite catching what you're throwing down here. Which operation was ongoing when Kennedy was killed. There was a bunch a bunch of different operations depending on what you're talking about, I mean in the CIA or in the military or well.
Speaker 11: Tess test one two three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somehow you didn't hear half of what I said. Okay, one, Professor hand.
Speaker 4: Can you hear me? No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard his first time.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I don't think you did. Okay, all right, Well, last week the professor handcut is on.
Speaker 11: He mentioned it sounded the like he didn't understand what big operation was upcoming in the JFK situation. You don't recall this, but he didn't seem to get some yes, No, maybe.
Speaker 1: I am not connecting with what it is you're asking. As I said the first time, Jimmy, I heard every word you said, but I don't understand what you're.
Speaker 2: Asking fascinating people.
Speaker 12: Well, I can help you press through the way to invade Cuba in December.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, And that's.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And that's as per Secretary State.
Speaker 11: Ross great Sturgists, all sorts of people up and down the line, And that would have been the only chance in hell of JFK Benning that election had.
Speaker 2: He had lived. I see.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, BPTE anything. Uh you want to grab on this or no, I'll leave that one to you.
Speaker 2: You're the document guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Jimmy, Well, I don't know how to answer that. Okay, the possible invasion of Cuba? That the whole thing, which which thing are we talking about? Here? The the CD.
Speaker 2: Why that quantity wouldn't have had a quarter of his head blown off? Yes, there would have been an invasion of Cuba in December?
Speaker 3: Do you not get this?
Speaker 2: You're not aware of this?
Speaker 1: No, some people have posited that, and I do not believe that scenario is valid. I don't think that was a certainty. Various people have made this their escape.
Speaker 11: That way rep countless documents. It's the only way the JFK would have been reelected. Do you understand that?
Speaker 2: Do you acknowledge that?
Speaker 1: No? I don't knowledge that. No, I do not acknowledge that. I do not know that for certain, because no, I don't, because there was a whole.
Speaker 2: Year hal all me.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, don't talk to me like this. No no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. Hold on a second, You're not going to just cut me off and do that to me when I'm trying to navigate through what you're saying. Okay, no, I don't know why you're hostile to me tonight, but I disagree with something and I'm trying to say that to you, and you're a halt and this and that?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 1: What did I do to you? I'll put you back on and I'll just sit back. But I don't know what I did wrong to you? Exactly? Do you hear this? Be Peter? Am I crazy? Well?
Speaker 3: I heard it, but I mean, yeah, what Jimmy is just you know, before you start trailing off, he's trying to, I don't know, guess, keep you on a specific part of the topic.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I was trailing off. Okay, I'm sorry. I did not realize that.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, no, I'm not saying you were trailing off. You're going in a direction that was veering off of what his point is. And I'm not sure that he's from what I gather. His point is is that there was an operation that was going to come up, and I don't understand that's the only way he could be elected a re elected thing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't think I.
Speaker 3: Personally don't think he was planning on an operation to invade Cuba in December, and so he was taken out in November because up till that point he was the one working. You know, they were working back channels on the Cuban missile deal, and it was okay, if you were you move your missiles. We won't do this, we won't move our missiles into such and such in Germany, and blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah, and there was that backdoor negotiation that was going on while everybody was getting what was coming from the press, and there was no mere mention of it. It didn't come out until much later that he was talking in fact channels to Russia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, and then that was right. But according to a lot of different documentations, sure there were contingency plans and various ideas about invading Cuba. But what Jimmy's saying is that basically he's like yelling at me that I'm not acknowledging with a certainty that a year later JFK wouldn't have been reelected. You know what, I have trouble making that determination with any sort of certainty based on the fact that you know, the election was in sixty four, but I don't know, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Can yeah, I feel like there was no question Kennedy was going to be re elected. It's just a question whether they're going to bring Johnson along or get somebody else. Okay, pretty much got to bring Johnson along. It's kind of hard to discard your vice president in a second run.
Speaker 1: Well, that might have been the case, but this is a whole lot of speculation for something that would have been a year later almost, and I just I say no, I can't say with certainty that, and then he's like, oh pulp this and that. I'm like, dude, calm down, you know, let's talk. You know, don't don't try yelling at me, Like what am I?
Speaker 4: That's just a Jimmy is okay.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to find out what I did wrong there that like all of a sudden he was like kind of angry with me. I'm like, what did I do to anger him? I don't know, but I'll put him back on and let him speak for himself now. But I'm not gonna get like yelled at well. I'm trying to talk to you and trying to figure out what it is. You're asking me anyway, that's that's my job. Yeah, well yeah, you yell at me that that's your job exactly. Okay, hold on, Jimmy, I'm gonna put you back on. I may be totally in the wrong here, but there you go, Jimmy. Now you go ahead, I'll shut up.
Speaker 4: Joke.
Speaker 2: Don't believe.
Speaker 1: God damn you because you don't scream over me and treat me like a jerk. No, no, no, you're not gonna real quickly?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 11: First, thanks, First, last, Okay, when b Pete said I'm not sure that he was killed because there was gonna be an invasion, I never said anything remotely like that.
Speaker 2: And you to why you get yelled.
Speaker 11: That's because when I speak, you start yacking away and still let me finish my point.
Speaker 1: Good lord, Well, I wanted to understand your point, Jimmy, and I was trying to do that, and then you start barking at me and all this. Well, you don't do that to me.
Speaker 3: There you go, you talk blah blah.
Speaker 2: Look here here's the real deal, all right. He asked me why they wouldn't have been reelected. Gee, let's see the burlin.
Speaker 8: Wall to be of pigs.
Speaker 11: His approval rating was in the shitty. When about the face of genius, Goldwater would have wiped the floor with him.
Speaker 2: Maybe he had no chance in how Maybe Watson won on the ghost of ft because he was a martyr. It's as simple as that.
Speaker 13: And there's plenty of documents showing that there was going to be an invasion in Cuba in December, and Bobby Kennedy was running the damn thing because he wanted his brother to win. That comes from russ That comes from stupids, that comes from everyone.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me you're finished, right, So I'll ask a question. Now here's the thing. With a whole year going before the election, it seems to me as though a year is enough time for everything to change. Uh, you know, like say Goldwater doesn't even run, So you don't.
Speaker 2: Know have to do with anything I just done. You asked me for reasons why JFK would invade Cuba. I gave you one very highly good reason, okay, why it was in his In fact, I got one of them bastards a tape saying why they were going to do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, But regardless of what it is, that's regardless of what it is that we're supposedly planned and everything else. I mean, I'd like to see those documents because the stuff that I've seen doesn't satisfy to me that there was a definite invasion plan. But put that aside, let's just say you're right, I'll leave that alone.
Speaker 2: My question is really important I need to add in, so okay, could please hold on, Yes, this is an important one. Sure you and your documents? Okay, Yeah, Let's see what Felix Rodriguez was up to.
Speaker 12: Uh huh, what he was up to preceding the assassination, where was he headed?
Speaker 2: And why was he doing it? If there was no damned invasion, I'm not dying that there's a lot of cub It's doing fascinating things.
Speaker 1: I just I just said, I'll even just you know, submit to fine, there was an invasion being planned. Whatever. I wanted to ask a different question, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well I've got a question. That's question could be.
Speaker 3: If why didn't Johnson carry through with the plans to invade Cuba.
Speaker 2: Because maybe it wasn't Johnson's idea, Maybe it was mostly Kennedy all hopped up one to get into Cuba. That maybe is Robert Kennedy mostly that was worried about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I wasn't there.
Speaker 2: I don't care about that part fair enough. Oh I've ever cared about is finding out who blew aways Kennedy.
Speaker 1: But the hell was that?
Speaker 2: That's weird, if speaking anyway. Oh and another thing that the professor said that was really odd. He somehow got confused. He couldn't could see, well, it's it, Ah was the deal. Let's see I found that with him and saying, oh, it is pretty good.
Speaker 14: Uh something about.
Speaker 2: Oh he thought it was all instantaneous.
Speaker 1: That was cute.
Speaker 12: How he pretended that the people that went the cat went to Cuba to take over the joint, got turned around, as he put it, and sent back because uh.
Speaker 2: Castro asked him to No, that's not how it worked, professor.
Speaker 12: They got the ship beat out of him and common prison for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: That's what led to their anger toward Kennedy.
Speaker 1: It wasn't about.
Speaker 2: Policies, this and the other thing.
Speaker 12: But you won't get that because you're never wear an operator and that's a big woop.
Speaker 2: It's just you can't get it. You can't you will, Okay, it's too bad. We can't all work together. Your But at the end of the day, you know, I was just thinking of supposium would be great.
Speaker 12: But as uh you pointed out earlier, normal as soon blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: You're right to be just one jackass trying to argue with someone else.
Speaker 11: About idy oddic just minute horseship because they want to keep this going forever.
Speaker 2: It's a cottage industry. I want to solve the case. If they if you don't go start with the top man and work your way down, you start from the battom and work your way up. Well, they don't want to solve the case.
Speaker 12: Well, how I have to solve I don't understand the motive is exactly that doubt.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get any help from those COMMI documents. Yeah, okay, yeah, all right, I'm I hear you there.
Speaker 1: Look the funny thing is I agree with your ultimate conclusion. I wouldn't have put it that way, but ultimately your conclusions all correct. And I guess you have arguments with stuff that Larry said on the show like a week ago plus. Okay, that's what we're talking about here. I finally figured that out. But he kind of made a joke about, Yeah, what are they going to do? Turn around those operators and send them back to Dallas to go kill Kennedy. Okay, but that that was his point of view. I mean, if you want to, you know, go ahead and write, you know, a nice counter to what he had to say, and I'll gladly give it to him and maybe we'll read it on the show. He's supposed to come back, what twenty ninth or the thirtieth one or the other on the show. He's a little busy this week. But if you want, I'll do that, Go ahead and write it up. Tell me exactly what it is that I should be bringing up to him, and I'll read it verbatim if you like. But this is an argument you have with Larry. I'm saying I didn't understand the point about like there was no way he was going to be elected a year later. I get that Johnson got elected, you know, basically on the on the sympathy for the murder of JFK. Sure he waltz right in there in sixty four because of that. Otherwise I don't know if Johnson would have been a nationally electable figure at all, you know, personally that's my viewpoint.
Speaker 14: The reason I brought up the reason I brought up the election is that was one of the main motivations for Bobby Kennedy wanting to go back into Cuba.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's my opinion based on.
Speaker 1: You know, that's evidence, and that's fair enough. You can have that opinion, and I can see how that opinion works. That's the possibility Bobby Kennedy was involved in a whole bunch of crap he didn't want the world to know about at that time directly, which is why he literally said somebody to interfere with Garrett since investigation. In my mind, that's again my mind, and John Mellen thought the same. But the thing is, I just I sit here and I go, well, I can't predict with any certainty that he would or would not have won in sixty four had he not been killed. I don't know. I know that he would have stayed there for the rest of sixty four and he would have finished out his term at the very least. But that's the only thing I can say with certainty. If he hadn't been killed, I think, you know, but I don't have any certainty about the election because I've looked at this a lot of different ways, and people have made many different arguments about what he needed to be re elected or if he would have been. I don't think that that matters, because again, he still had another year of what it was he was going to be doing, whatever that would have been, and whatever would have been caused by his actions.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, he hit he hit put the major there. You're right, it doesn't matter as that wasn't his fate. Well, people don't want to talk about fate.
Speaker 12: Nonetheless, I could assure you one day we will be fatalities, and it won't be when you and I choose.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, there is such a thing as fate. Can I agree with you? And in any case, there is such a thing as uh.
Speaker 1: Well, well there you go.
Speaker 8: You and I.
Speaker 1: You and I actually see Yeah, you and I actually see things the same way here. There is such a thing as fate, And indeed I believe that, Yeah, you're right, it is very possible that you and I will be fatalities in something that has nothing to do with our direct actions in the very near future. I agree with all that. But anyway, I give you a chance here to throw in a final sentiment before I get to the rest of the callers for the week. If you like, Jimmy, go ahead.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm like you may think there was inks stranger on my site to to or b Pete.
Speaker 2: I was a little hurt by the professor, all right, a little stuff and something. Well, I don't know, he's just he's held that on his idea.
Speaker 14: Just like you said, you ain't gonna.
Speaker 2: Get off that no more than I'm going to get off these cubans. There you go out wherever, there you go.
Speaker 1: So Jimmy James, wait a minute, I had cut you off too early. That was an accident. That was an accident, sorry accident.
Speaker 2: Look at that. It was a good show you got. I mean a loud stuff got covered.
Speaker 1: Wow, miscellaneous tried and hey, I didn't even get to mention that the Trump. Hey, I didn't even get the chance the kids to mention the Trump. Trump commuted George Santos sentence. Apparently I just got that little news brief there, a little breaking was commuted George Sanchos.
Speaker 2: Poor guy didn't deserve none of that crap.
Speaker 11: But uh oh, chuck, I used that town percent cold last year and I got the deluxe, So you better have got money.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I got a double check on that. Oh no, it wasn't. Last year wasn't the problems. No, no, Jimmy, last year wasn't the problem. Excuse me. It was the year before that there was the problem. So anyway, No, you're right, you're I bought it.
Speaker 2: Well, he's.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not hearing them. Do you hear them?
Speaker 2: B pete? He that's all I have. Peace?
Speaker 1: There you go, peace, Jimmy, and uh, you know, sorry about the aggravation from Professor Hancock or myself or whoever. So I suddenly I felt like there was some anger there and I didn't know why. I was just trying to figure out what you were saying. Okay, anyway, enough of that. We solved it. We resolved it, and we seem to come down. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: But he's sick.
Speaker 1: He doesn't feel well. Yeah, that's well, so am I. What are you going to do?
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: The world is sick too, so you know, in a sick world, if you're sick, are you actually sick?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Tree falling in the woods and all. Anyway, let's go over to uh to Chris. Chris, you gotta find a word for the week.
Speaker 4: Well, not necessarily.
Speaker 1: Just enjoy your life the best you can.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, I'm doing the best I can, which reminds me, you know what, really quick, I'm willing to do this real fast. Unless you've got an extensive thing you want to discuss. We could go over my list. You want to go over my list? Yeah, let's do it, all right, because okay, let's do it. So, as I said before, Chris sends me this message and says, you know, give me your top five rock songs, like the soundtrack of your life. And I said, okay, well, first of all, qualify rock and all that. Anyway, I could only get it down to seven. So I made this list. Did you see it, Chris?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: While I was on hold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cheated, Okay, cool.
Speaker 15: I didn't get a chance to listen to the mean I'm familiar with the most of them, I'll say.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. Okay, so this is the soundtrack? Is there something to this? Because my soundtrack is the best I could do is bring it down to seven. And it's black Sabbath under the sun, Otis Redding sitting on the dock of the Bay sound Garden blow up the outside world, black label Society, suicide Messiah, nine inch nails, Hurt, Motorhead, I don't believe a word, and rage against the machine, Mike check. That represents the best I could do to pair it to on to five and I only ended up with seven. I couldn't quite do it. So what are your thoughts about any of that?
Speaker 2: Look, you know, that's one of those where.
Speaker 4: Realistically we need to sit down to listen each one of.
Speaker 2: Them one other one.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'll tell you what you do that right, and get back to me on it. Maybe we could cover it next week, or we could have an exchange on X or both right and just.
Speaker 2: Do it up.
Speaker 1: What do you think? Yeah, all right, that sounds like a plan. So you got to find a word for the week, like a caper here or something you want to go out with.
Speaker 15: Once again, just anybody who's listening, just to just, you know, get away from the tech a little bit and just focus on enjoying your life a little bit, do something meaningful.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, we'll just leave it at the.
Speaker 1: Can't argue with you there. Chris, Thanks for calling and being a part of it and also contributing to the network and contributing to the discussions and everything else. I appreciate you and I thank you so On top of that, we got our last one here because nobody else joined in, and it looks like, yeah, Danny, you're going to be the last caller to give us a final word for the week. What's on your mind? Final word?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just stay away from jealousy and in folks with massive Eagles egos.
Speaker 2: That's all I can say.
Speaker 4: And just you know, by anybody out there, help Chuck out to get to Texas. I'm going to send you something here in a little bit, you know, prior to your trip. So hopefully we'll help seeing you know, get some beat. Maybe enough people can chip in and maybe get your steak dinner or something.
Speaker 1: Wow, well that would be great. Those guys I just did a podcast with are gonna go to to uh to Dallas and uh. I told them, you know, if I can scrape up enough money, we can go over to uh Campezes and split a pizza because the pizza is not bad and I like going over to Campezes. Uh Be Pete and I went when when we went together, we went and sat down at the head of the table there with the dally Plaza UK people and it was great. But if I got a couple of bucks, I'm gonna try and make that part of the trip. If I can, uh and maybe go with those guys, I'll catch a ride. You know, somebody's got to have a rent.
Speaker 4: A car, right right, Well, I get if you're hosting that year and get out there, I'll make sure we go to Campezes my treat.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that would be great, But I don't. I don't know if I'm gonna make it another year. But you know, who knows, who knows if we'll all be here in another year, Danny. I mean, at this rate.
Speaker 2: Positive, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm trying, and I hope you. I hope you're around because you're you're you're you're good guy, and you got this really long marriage that i'd like to see get longer because it really makes me hopeful about the world. You know that you that you were still there and in a good mood.
Speaker 4: Forty four years the same, the same, don't mine one and only. I mean, I count my blessings. We've we've built a good life with each other. I'm you know, we've had her ups and downs, but a lot more ups, you know, and we've come together.
Speaker 2: It's I think it's been easy.
Speaker 4: I mean, all the dramas you know, there's just no time.
Speaker 1: For that exactly. Well, look, man, God made the gods bless you and her and all things that you touch, man, because you're a good guy and I appreciate you. So that's Danny from California, and man, it's always good to hear from him and everybody else on the show. I appreciate you, guys. Bet Pete. I guess it's all up to you to close this one out because obviously we're not going to have Aaron on tonight. My voice is show, but we went a little extra even so it is what it is, almost two and a half hours tonight, and I think that's good enough for a Friday night. What do you say?
Speaker 3: Well, all I can say is thanks everybody for calling in. You know, we covered a lot of topics tonight, so we'll just get ready and do it again next week. Other than that, everybody go to a Chelli dot com hit to donate button and do what you can. Thanks to Jimmy and Chris and to Danny, and I'll throw it back to you there.
Speaker 1: You go, and I do appreciate you guys. Of course I don't even survive without you. But also we keep this going and we'll keep it up. I'm still looking for ideas if you want to expand the call in shows on the network, if you think that we should add other things, other suggestions by all means, email me blind JFK Researcher at gmail dot com, or you can send it the same thing for the you know, for the front page. If you want to send articles and ideas and things like that, info at ochelly dot com. You can message me on X reach me any which way you want, because this show exists to serve those of you that do support it, and I appreciate you guys, and especially if you're chipping in much appreciation. You know, everybody that you heard on the show tonight, to be honest with you, is somebody who does contribute in some way, so you know what, I appreciate them, and I hope that those of you that are just listening to this, you know and not calling in. First of all, I wish you would on some one of these Friday nights, but also if you want more chances to get on the air and talk or interact or you know, change the direction of the show. I'm open to it all because that's the way this goes, and you know, I do it my way, but I definitely hear all the feedback and anything you got to say, and I leave it open every Friday to do that. So here it is, and I'm glad that I got my co host be Pete with me to do it. And I'm especially grateful for those of you listening. I am, after all, just O'shelley. You are