Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: In the Games Mike the Bulldog Byanchi on jr R.
Speaker 1: The Bulldog sports phage brought you by Coffin and Land Injury Attorneys. Good morning, Mike Bianchi. A big tough test for the Magic tonight at home here in Orlando.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: You know they've had a little bit of a layoff because of the NBA Cup, and they get back in action tonight when they host one of the best teams in the league, the Oklahoma City Thunder, who were in the finals of the NBA Cup. They lost to the Milwaukee Bucks. We're gonna get a good idea tonight where the Magic stand now. They've lost two in a row to two good teams and another good team coming in tonight. I have a little I have a little prediction to make Okay, you ready for this? Yes, a dog bite? This is you could call this a bulldog bite if you want some sorts. Yes, okay, Yes, the Magic will get the Christmas gift of all Christmas gifts in a few days when they host the Hated Heat on December twenty sixth. They're gonna unwrap their their their lineup that night, and I'm saying Pallo ben Kerra will be back in the lineup that night.
Speaker 3: For the Orlando match.
Speaker 1: It sounds like insider training to me.
Speaker 2: Here just a prediction, I know, not think, just making a prediction.
Speaker 3: Sergeant Schultz and not a true dog bite then, but it was in nibble, Hey was.
Speaker 1: The dog up watching?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What do we the art of sport La Bowl or the boker ratone ball last night?
Speaker 2: I did not watch any of the Bowl games last night. No, I did not, but uh, yeah, I am gonna watch. I'm gonna watch the Gasparilla Bowl on Friday when the Gators take on tu Lane over in the Gasparilla Ball. May watch a little bit of the Cure Bowl on Friday as well, even though I think both teams in the Cure Bowl, Ohio and Jacksonville State, I think both of them have lost their coaches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ought to make for an interesting anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah that that game will be obviously at Camping World Stadium. I think that's a noon kickoff noon on Friday.
Speaker 3: On Friday.
Speaker 2: By the way, I was watching some of the ESPN debate shows yesterday and the Big Debate on the one of the big topics was who's the best team in the NFL right now? And they had like they had like three or four choices, and you know, the Lions, the Bills, the Chiefs, the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Were the main ones.
Speaker 2: Who do you guys think is This is a tough question for me because obviously the Meatheads have had a great season, but they you.
Speaker 3: Know, they're depleted.
Speaker 2: They're depleted, they get their defense is a little suspect now they're banged up.
Speaker 1: As much as it pains me to say it, the team I would not want to play right now is the Bills.
Speaker 2: But the Bills defense is suspect too. Josh Allen's a beast. I would say the eg They won a bunch in a row. They've run the ball with Kuon Barkley, they can throw it with Jalen Hurts throwing the AJ Brown, Devonte Smith, and they have the top defense in the league.
Speaker 3: So I would go with the Eagles.
Speaker 1: That's a fair argument.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, big well, not big news in college football. The nc double A has lost another lawsuit. This could have ramifications, though I don't know if you guys saw this. A judge in Tennessee granted an injunction Wednesday that allows Vanderbilt quarterback Diego Pavia to pursue another year of eligibility. He sued the nc Double A back in November, claiming that the nc Double a's rule that counts a player's time in junior college toward his overall years of n C Double A eligibility is a violation of anti trust laws. The judge agreed, and now there's a question about can the NCUBA really legislate its eligibility rules because they're saying this judge is saying, listen, you can't stop a college player, no matter how many years he's been there, from making money in college football.
Speaker 3: I think we should just end this charade right now.
Speaker 2: All right, let's stop acting like college football is mainly about getting an education. It's about making money. Let's just implement a rule that says college athletes can play as long.
Speaker 3: As they want.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 3: Well, seriously, you really want to.
Speaker 1: That's what opened Pandora's box right there.
Speaker 2: That's what this judge is essentially saying, Hey, it doesn't matter if you went to junior college.
Speaker 3: You can play a couple more years. Why just make it a couple more years. Why couldn't.
Speaker 2: For instance, Jordan Travis, if you wanted to stay at Florida State for ten years, let him stay there for ten years. Let these guys sign multi year contracts, you know, let them be tray the other teams. College football is essentially the NFL now anyway, Tim Tebow, maybe guys like Dylan Gabriel who aren't quite good enough to play in the NFL, let him play in college.
Speaker 3: Let that be their career. Dylan's already done ten years.
Speaker 1: I mean, right, right, Why didn't even call it college football. Let's go to steph further and just call it the semi pro league.
Speaker 3: Uh huh isn't that what it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, yeah, I mean if you really want to drill down like that, yes, yes, let's go and step.
Speaker 3: Further and have dudes play with women. Sorry, taking of college football.
Speaker 2: Oklahoma has signed the number one college football transfer in the country. Washington State's quarterback John Matteer has committed to Oklahoma again, number one college quarterback in the transfer portal. Poor Washington State. They are nothing more than the developmental minor league for the big boys of college football. Last year, Washington State lost cam Ward to Miami. Now it's Materir going to Oklahoma. You want to know why Oklahoma got him? Why they hired Washington State's offensive coordinator and their quarterbacks coach about three weeks ago. So essentially, these SEC schools are now hiring coaches from smaller schools just so they can steal their players.
Speaker 3: Away as well.
Speaker 2: So just win, baby, just win Washington State. They're the developmental league. I mean they cam Ward they lost last year. He goes, you know, he went to Washington State. They developed him, they tutored deem, they howled him, they feed him, they educated him, and then boom gone.
Speaker 3: They're not even semi pro. They're below that.
Speaker 1: All right, Bulldog lightning back on the ice tonight home against Saint Louis, and the Bulldog is about to head off on his holiday break.
Speaker 2: From what we understand, I am going to head off on my holiday break right after my show today, which you can listen to six to nine thirty am on FM ninety six.
Speaker 3: Done the game, all right.
Speaker 1: Mike the Bulldog Bianchi. Here on'm jr. The Sports Page, watching by Coffin and Lend injury attorneys.
Speaker 2: You can listen to attorney Jeff Koff and every Saturday morning, seven thirty am on FM ninety six nine the game. You can catch extended versions of under Oath on your favorite streaming platform oh oh
Speaker 3: From the Bogan Muns and Monday wj R r