Speaker 1: How will Seattle surprising oc hire effect kW three, JSN and more, What should we be doing in draft rooms about a potential Super Bowl reunion in Pittsburgh? And at what point does Travis Hunter become a value in the FFPC Never too Early Best Ball Tournament. Plus four time FFPC League Champ Bob Hogan joins me to discuss the Luther burdenhype, under the Raider offenses, the target in your fantasy drafts right now, and so much more. We've got a great show for you. Bob Hogan is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: It's down the pressure.
Speaker 1: Broadcast live in horder to round the world.
Speaker 3: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your host Eric Boltman and Farrell Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available, here are Eric Boltman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, Rob, Greetings and salutations to all of you blcoholics. Thank you so much for tuning in this evening or listening, streaming, downloading, whatever, maybe you're watching this later. Welcome into the latest episode of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Are presented by my f FPC dot com the Fantasy Football Players Championship. I'm your slightly above average host, Eric Balfman. My co host is normally the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, Farrell Elliott. He is unable to make the proceedings tonight. He's on his way back from New Orleans and could not get back to Louisville in time. But that's okay because I got a special co host we'll introduced here. In a second coming up on tonight show, We're gonna wax poetic on Tyreek Hill's early season draft stock, who the number two wide receiver in Denver is going to be this season, and Bob Hogan, a four time FFPC League champion, joins me to break down this year's class of rookie receivers that are not going to be going at the earliest part of drafts. Think of the Big three, maybe the Big four of the Big five. We're also going to talk about whether James Cook is on his do not draft list and much more. If you want to connect with us on actually, you can do so at HSFF hour. I'm at Eric Balkman, Bob is at Hooterville. A's that's Hooterville as You can always check out Ferrel's Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFSC dot com. I just registered for a bunch of leagues there this past Tuesday night in a couple of KFFFC main events slow drafts Draftmasters slow draft there as well as some other slow drafts. So hop a board draft against me. It'll be a lot of fun to pass the time until we get to the thick of drafting season and then of course the start of the twenty twenty six NFL season as well. Post on our Facebook page at Facebook dot com slash HSFIL or you can email the show at high Stakes Fantasy footballtgmail dot com. If you have any questions for us, now is the time to send them. We'll try to get to all the chat room questions, x posts and emails in the fantasy feedback segment coming up later on in the show. Thanks to our audio engineer and my best friend Bryce and our producer and mutual friend Rob also want to let you know that we have plenty of FFPC Dynasty and FFPC Empire Dynasty orphans available my ffpc dot com slash Dynasty for sale. If you go on there, you'll notice that the Dynasty leagues that we have started seventy seven dollars. They go up to five thousand dollars, but many of the orphans have been discounted big time, some as little as one dollars. Here basically getting these teams for free. Some of the teams for free that first year. Enjoy it, manage it, see what you can do with it, and maybe turn it into a juggernaut by twenty twenty seven, or maybe even win a twenty twenty six I've seen that happen as well, so check that out my ffpc dot com slash Dynasty for sale. We're also going to be citing a lot of f FPC Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament ADP tonight, and if you want to put that to good use, register now my FFPC dot com for the Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament one hundred and twenty five dollars entry on that and a forty thousand dollars grand prize, and if you want to play the Super flex version. We have that as well, thirty five dollars entry with a ten thousand dollars grand prize. Register now at my FFPC dot com, but hurry because both those tournaments will close when the NFL Draft starts, so you basically have a little bit over two months, or if they fill up before that, they fill up before that, and then you're out. As Farrell always says, don't be a wish I had, and the two contests, you really don't want to be a wish I had in our two gorillas. This year, the FFPC Big Gorilla is back, three hundred fifty dollars entry, million dollar grand prize, seven bananas, promo is live, and the Early Rampage tournament is going on right now. So you're basically when you register for the Big Grill in draft now, if you're one of the first two hundred leagues, you're going to be entered to a second tournament for free, featuring a twenty five thousand dollars grand prize. And for the first time ever, the FFPC Baby Gorilla available all the same rules, same format as the Big Gorilla, just one hundred and twenty five dollars to enter this, but you still win one hundred thousand dollars if you cash it and beat the five nine hundred and ninety nine other teams. Those are all available at my FFPC dot com my FFPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friend, share with your enemies, and get notified. Each and every time we go live, I'll get you the updated schedule on what's going on with the f FPC family of podcasts next week coming up at the end of the show. For now, I want to bring in my co host for this evening. Oh, by the way, Ounkers here too. I know James six will be remiss if I did not bring Oincher onto the program, but Oinker is here ready to talk tonight as well as our co host. He is a winner of for FFPC high stakes leagues in his career, as well as numerous KFFFC leagues over the course of the last ten plus years as well. I spent Super Bowl weekend down just outside of Louisville drafting in a bunch of drafts with him, and he's here tonight not only to reference some of those drafts, but we're going to talk about some fresh player evaluations coming up to the tail end of February drafting. We'll talk about what you should be doing if you are drafting early on in the FFPC season, like many of you are who are watching and listening and whatever else we can cram into sixteen minutes. You follow him on X at Hooterville A's please welcome onto the program, mister Bob Hogan, Bob good evening, sir, good evening, Eric. How you doing doing excellent? I would say welcome back to the show, because the last time you were on, I think was it a live on HSFO or Big Gorilla that you and your grandson were both on.
Speaker 2: Yes, we were doing that, and I'm disappointed I couldn't have him here tonight. But he's got a basketball game in the morning, so he is already asleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got to get that rest, got to get that rest to make make sure that he is firing on all cylinders tomorrow. I'm pleased to have you a board tonight. Thank you for pinch hitting for Pharaoh who could not make it. He sends his regrets, but he is hopefully just listening to us on his drive back from New Orleans to Louisville. I hope he's not watching us on YouTube, but I don't put anything past anyone, Bob. Before we get into the fantasy football portion of the program tonight, when you are not winning all these FFPC and KFFFC leagues, tell the listeners and the viewers what you're doing for a living.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll give you a quick story. Back in the late nineteen seventies and eighties, I taught high school. I left teaching after three years and did forty three years of computer work before retiring in early twenty twenty four. Got bored to death because I don't play much golf, so I got my teaching license back and now I am teaching middle school science and a Catholic school K through eight. So I get to see my grandkids every day because they got there.
Speaker 1: That is awesome? Is and what a career arc on that? Now, what were you teaching in the three years when you started teaching? Were you also teaching science?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was teaching physics and earth science as well as some algebra and calculus, pretty much all the gamut of math along with science.
Speaker 1: So from teaching science to working in computers for four decades to being retired. So how long were you retired? Like one year?
Speaker 2: I was retired for nine months. I guess eight months. But I went back to school almost immediately. I found out to get my license, I just needed two classes, So I took a couple here locally in southern Indiana and got my license.
Speaker 1: Good for you, man, that's awesome. What a story and no end insight. Right, we all got to have a purpose. Your purpose is teaching, hanging out with your grandkids, and playing fantasy football, which which is great. That's not a bad way to do it, Bob. I think you got this life thing figured out. Let's get into speaking of fantasy football. Let's get into fantasy football tonight. Farrell Elliott by the way, watching pleased eyes on the road Farrel, I'm telling you right now, I don't want to hear a news report tomorrow morning about anything that might have befallen you on the roadway, so be safe. I want to talk about your big Gorilla championship team from last year, one of the leagues that you won a league title in. One of the big reasons for that win was Kyron Williams, who you know. Once again, I was listening to Jake seely talk about this the other day, and he was saying, you know, he's never seen anybody be so successful, and yet everybody seemingly wants to tank his draft stock. Right, He's not a pedigreed guy. He's gonna split with Blake Koram he can't. There's gonna be regression coming. And seemingly every single year this guy finishes as right around the top twelve running back. Same thing happened last year, And I have to ask this for this upcoming season. We saw Blake Korm kind of creep into that backfield, taking over some of the volume that Kyraen Williams has owned over the course of the last two or three years. What do you think the split is gonna look like between Williams and Korum in that Rams backfield this upcoming season, Now that we know they're kind of already you know, the band is back together, Stafford's coming back. We know Williams and Korm are going to be leading that backfield for fantasy purposes. What's the best way to handle this pot?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you. In those sixth drafts we did on Super Bowl weekend a couple of weeks ago, I got no Kien Williams. So maybe that tells you what my thought is. Uh, he was going fourth fifth round in those drafts, and I thought that was too high with him. Maybe splitting more and more with Korm Williams was good for me up through the playoffs and he was really good. But toward the end of the season they did give the ball more and more to Koram. But honestly, gric O'dowdell and round Wandale were my two best picks because I got them in double digit grounds in that league.
Speaker 1: Did you just speaking of Wandell Robinson, did you see anything? I mean, because sometimes I asked people when they when they get like Dawdle's a perfect example. I drafted a good moment of Doubtell last year. But if somebody would ask me, oh, what did you see in Dubell, I'd be like, I don't know. I didn't see a ton. I mean, I know he's talented enough to carry the load. I knew that unless Hubbard went down, he would never be the belcow there, but I knew that there was a possibility where I could get this window where he performed for two or three weeks, maybe even more than that. Where I could utilize him, and that's exactly what happened. Wandell Robinson's a little bit different because I think like in order to draft him, you really have to like a receiver. Right running back is such an opportunity based thing and fantasy football, but wide receiver. Not to say that you don't have to have talent to be a running back, but I think wide receiver you do have to have some modicum of talent in order to kind of force your way into the lineup, because if one receiver goes down in a specific team, that doesn't always necessarily mean that another receiver is going to step in and do everything. And I don't think anybody saw Wandale Robinson coming to the degree that he had last year. Obviously the Neighbors injury had something to go with it. But Wandale Robinson's an interesting guy. What did you see in him that made you want to draft him late?
Speaker 2: Well, you talk about opportunity, and opportunity in a PPR league is catches and targets, and he was a target hog in twenty three and twenty four. So for me, it's he's never going to get well. He did one time, but he's generally not going to get you a twenty five or thirty point game, but if you're getting him as your wide receiver three or flex or a fill in, and he's going to get you twelve or thirteen points a week just from catching seven balls for fifty yards. Yeah, and I had I had a ton of him last year and the year before.
Speaker 1: And he had that really big Spike Week game early in the season too, which which kind of set him up one thousand yard seasons and congratulations in one.
Speaker 2: And actually, sadly and a couple of teams I didn't play him that week.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Yeah, well that's why it happens. Yeah, it's just whatever the FFPC never too early, ADP. Getting it back to the Rams backfield here right now, I'm looking at Kyron Williams is running back seventeen. I'm looking at Blake korm As running back thirty four, Kien Williams three twelve, Blake Korum nine oh four. And I'm getting this data from Fantasy Mojo at Fantasy Mojo on ex fantasymojo dot com. It's run by Darren ARMANI, the godfather of the pro versus Joe's Challenge. Anytime we cite ADP. It's through his website. Check it out, especially if you're playing in the FFPC. Get one of those very affordable memberships there at Fantasy Mojo. So I'm talking about basically five and a half rounds difference between Karen Williams and Blake Koram. I don't know if you got any quorum out in Kentucky this a couple of weeks ago, Bob, but it sounds like you would much rather if you had your druthers, if you're gonna pick one of these Rams running backs, it sounds like you want to pass on Williams and you would rather take Korum.
Speaker 2: In the ninth absolutely, and I plan to if Koram stays down at that spot. I don't know that he will. I did not get him in Kentucky a couple of weeks ago, but that's just the way the draft went. Every time I either had enough running backs and I was trying to make up for a lack of wide receivers or looking into rookie running backs or something at that point, and and so I just never did get him, but I would. I was targeting him. I don't know how many times I had him on my next pick list and you or somebody else got him in front of me.
Speaker 1: I think it's funny because I wanted him in more leagues. I think I may have only got him once, but I didn't I did you know I would. I would do that fist clench every time somebody would take him in front of me, because I do think that there is value in him this year and be very excited to see what happens, especially if Kyraen Williams were to miss any significant time quar him in that offense as the one a that that could be very, very lucrative for anybody who invests in him this year. Let's move on to the team that the Rams defeated in order to get to the NFC Championship this past year, and that's the Chicago Bears. Luther Burden was also on this championship squad that you had last year in the FFPC Big Gorilla. Currently his FFPCE he never to really best ball ADP has moved quite a bit from where it was at this point last year. Obviously, he is now a mid fifth round pick. He's being drafted as wide receiver twenty four. Bob, does does that strike you as a price that you are in or out on Luther Burden this year, considering there's a lot of hype in the high stakes industry around this player for this upcoming season.
Speaker 2: Again, I did not get any Burden, but it's not because I didn't want to. I felt like he was. He was going a little rich for me, but not really too much. It just never he never really fell to me when I wanted him. I am a little concerned if he goes up that high, or if he goes any higher, that there may not be enough balls to go around in Chicago. I got a doing say on some Dynasty team, so I'm a little prejudiced toward him, and I keep thinking he's going to be better than he is. But what really worries me is Loveland Love looks like the guy that's going to be the main target on IT team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree, and sky's the limit for Loveland this year, I do think. And we'll see how this breaks down. One of the things, because I was kind of I drafted Burden a decent amount in at the Super Bowl the Super Sunday for the kff C. I drafted him a decent amount there. I think, what's gonna be interesting. You and I are an agreement here on Loveland being the guy on that offense. However, Odoonsay was battling like that foot injury right towards the end of the season and even the mid part of the season. He because he came out, he had a really really good looking early part of the season, and then he gets dinged up and then I didn't know, Like it's so tough to tell, like was was he hampered and not getting the ball thrown to him because he was playing through that foot injury because the Bears were trying to get to a Super Bowl Or was Burden just that much better? I don't know, And I think it's gonna be very interesting to see. We're gonna know as soon as the season starts. If Odoonsay starts off, you know, similar to how he started off the twenty twenty five season. Well, no, okay, it was probably the foot, and and it looks like it's wheels up for Oduns could quite frankly be wheels up for everybody on that offense. There's a non zero chance that DJ Moore is not playing with the Bears this year too, which means that and I think Caleb Williams and Ben Johnson. They run a good enough offense to support Lovelin, o'doonsey, and Burden to varying degrees on that too. It would be something to watch and maybe I agree.
Speaker 2: You know, Zakias also got a little bit of play in the middle of the season, and then for the end, DJ Moore actually came back, so it was like they were going to him at the end of ball games when they felt they had to get a first down or they had to get the ball in the end zone. He was catching passes that to me seemingly out of nowhere because I thought he was washed.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I mean, I don't know, like he's it's not like he's that old, but it just seemed like he was so forgotten in that offense, just you know, for whatever reason. And Bob, knowing that you have Odunzan and some Dynasty teams, if this is true that the Bears are actually gonna move to Indiana, are you going to become a Bears fan?
Speaker 2: Well, that's that would be a really long story. My best friend forever it's a huge Bears fan, so I can't possibly like them.
Speaker 1: Well that makes perfect sense. Then that makes perfect sense, let's let's talk about this is another player that was on your team last year that that won that big Gorilla league, and he's an interesting conundrum this year in fantasy football. That's Javonte Williams. He's going at the five oh five in f FPC never two early drafts right now, just so everybody's aware. He's basically back to back with Quinn Shawn Judkins. He's about a half round ahead of DeAndre Swift, and he's about a half round behind Cam Skataboo. He's an interesting player because we don't know exactly where he's gonna be playing. If you, you know, put a gun to my head and say you need to pick one, I would probably say he ends up in Dallas. Would not surprise me if he ends up somewhere else, perhaps Houston, Kansas City, you know, any of these teams of Seattle. I mean, I don't know. Do you plan on Javonte Williams being back in Dallas? Do you plan on him being the Belcow Again? Is that how you're approaching Javonte Williams and drafts right now? Because if that is the case, running back twenty three I think is a pretty good bargain for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did get even one draft down there at the Casino a couple of weeks ago. But last year when I was getting him, and I got him a lot in the one of the big paybacks in Louisville, the one thousand dollars injuries, I got him in the fourteenth round, and I mean that was an unbelievable steal to get him there. As far as this coming year, I think he will end up back at Dallas, but they may end up having to pay more for him than Jones once too. But wherever he does end up, they're going to be paying something for him that they're gonna be paying starter money for it, and so I don't think he's gonna gonna go into a one A or even a two ro row.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see him back in Dallas, and I'd love to see Pickens either extended or franchise tag to see what that Dallas offense is capable of for a second straight year. You know, their defense was so terrible last year. I think I read today, I can't remember where I was reading it that the Cowboys gave up nearly as many points as the Rams scored this year, which Is and the Cowboys, you know, gave up the most points and in the NFL last week, So it was sort of a perfect last year. So it's sort of a perfect storm because Prescott, Lamb when he was healthy, Pickens, Williams, Ferguson, I mean, all these guys were crushing it and I think they could do it again this year as long as Dallas doesn't improve that defense. So spend the money, ja, This is my message to Jarrah. Spend the money in Javonte Williams, spend the money on Pickens, don't worry about the defense, uh, and just let fantasy owners reap the benefits of drafting Cowboys. Absolutely so. So the you know, the Dallas Cowboys just mentioned the Cowboys in the Rams. Those are not under the radar offenses at all. I mean, we know that if you're targeting those offenses, you're probably gonna be pretty happy with Nikoua and Kiren, Williams, Stafford, Ceedee, Lamb, Pickens, Prescott, all these guys, and maybe we won't be happy with them, but they're going fairly high in drafts right now, so we know how people are valuing those two offenses. Are there any other offenses? Bob, as you look around the NFL that people are kind of sleeping on, that people should be looking at some of the players on this offense for fantasy football. That quite frankly, maybe they're sleeping on right now. But as we get closer to summer, maybe people start waking up and say, oh, man, I should have been drafting these guys on this team all spring long and I didn't do it. Are there any offenses like that for you right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know that i'd call him under the radar, but I think Indianapolis is an example of a team that is getting underdrafted, especially at Pittman leaves, and I think there's a good chance he's going to be gone to Buffalo or the Rams or someplace. Pierced Warren, they were all fabulous when Daniel Jones was was under quarterback, Especially Downs and Warren were better when they had him. So I think Indy is won Carolina. If they settle on Chubber or they find out Jonathan Brooks can actually play, they're a team that may be getting underdrafted. Cocher really came on into the season. Lagette Leggett, whatever he is, he looked like he could maybe play toward the last few games. And U and tetor roa, he's a I think he's the next superstar wide receiver, you know.
Speaker 1: The the I just I look at Carolina, I'm like, guy, they's just like one player away from being like a really significant offense in the NFL. Whether that player is is another receiver to play next to Cocher and and McMillan, whether it is a running back that can stabilize that backfield Jonathan Brooks like if he comes back and and looks the part, and then maybe that could put him over the top. They they don't need much in that division. I mean it's especially I mean they made the playoffs last year and they weren't playing all that well, and I feel like that they they might only be one player away. And and I'm with you on McMillan. I think he's the highest drafted Carolina Panther. I don't think it's close this year. That's somebody that we should be watching out for too. The Indianapolis one is interesting because, well, let me ask you this, Bob, do you believe that Alec Pierce returns to the Colts this year or are they going to let him go.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they're almost certainly letting Pittman go and if goes okay, and I don't know why they would let both of them go, and I think piece will be cheap. So you're Carolina needs Greg Olsen to come out of retirement, then I'm holding Jatavian Sanders on fifteen or twenty or one thousand Dynasty teams and I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's tough because like when when he came out, I was kind of like, oh, there might be something here, and there's athleticism there just hasn't matched in fantasy production. I'm all for it, greg Olsen or Wesley Walls, you know, one of those guys bring him back to Carolina. That it would be fantastic getting back to Indianapolis real quick. So you believe the most likely scenario for the Colts is extending Alec Pierce for re inking him, but letting just letting Pittman go as a cap casualty, right.
Speaker 2: I think that is what will happen, and I think Pittman would would maybe be welcome to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know that he was unhappy in Indy, but I think he wants to go somewhere to win now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and and and certainly with with Pittman. He's one of those players. And I know, I feel bad we're talking about Pittman without Ferrell here, but he's one of those guys that I think can go to any number of teams and kind of fit right in. You know, It's like Kevin Durant in basketball. Right he can fit into any offensive system no matter who's around him. You know, whether you got guards, forward, centers, bigs or whatever, he will fit in and it will make your team better. I think that's how Pittman is. He can fit in in any type of offense. He can do a lot for you.
Speaker 2: And we both know how much Pharaoh loves him.
Speaker 1: We do. Absolutely we got to stop talking about him because Phararel's gonna he'll he'll he'll get the link to the show and he'll he'll pop in while he's driving, which I don't want him to do because it's just not safe. We talked about drafting uh In uh at Caesar's this past Super Bowl weekend. When you're talking about drafting that early or even early, you know, being right now or maybe in the next couple of weeks, as we enter March pop, how has your drafting strategy changed when you're drafting this early compared to when you're drafting in late August or early September. Are you doing anything differently in your approach to constructing these teams?
Speaker 2: Well, I honestly hope I'm not, because if I'm changing things significantly, that means I'm not happy with what I was doing. But if there is one thing I try to avoid early is reach recency biased. You know, last year, it was so easy to look at Saquon and Derrick Henery and say, oh, you know, Saiquan should be top five uh in the in the first round, not just running back, but but top five uh. This year, it might actually be Jonathan Taylor. I got him late someplaces, you know, late second, so relatively late.
Speaker 1: Last year.
Speaker 2: He he overperformed that the first two thirds of the season, and what I'm seeing is people are drafting him around the end of round one early two. I don't know that he's gonna do that again.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: I think the the other thing too, with with and I was tied Himmember, I might have been Bob Cole was talking. I was talking to several people about this, but I feel like when when you draft this early, because so much can happen, not only with injuries and in training camp and everything that is so far in the future, but the NFL draft, free agency, there's so much that can happen. I don't want to I don't want to use the term reckless, but I do draft a little bit more recklessly. Where I'm taking the big swings. I'm taking home run swings, especially when we get to like Browns, you know, seven eight, nine on, because I know so much can happen. And you mentioned getting Javonte Williams in the fourteenth round in one of the big paybacks at KFFSC last year, and that's the kind of stuff that I think that can happen right now. You got to get a little bit of Lucky. But listen, we're drafting now. We know Luck is going to be involved to a certain degree. I feel like I'm taking more, more big swings rather than just swinging for contact. I want to hit the home runs here more in February and March than I do in August or September.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know you talk about taking swings. One of the things I think you mentioned we might talk about, was me drafting a bunch of brookie wide receivers.
Speaker 1: Let's get into that. Actually, because you did this a ton I noticed in the draft that, like God, it seemed like like you do it sometimes three rounds in a Rowbot where you take rookie receiver, rookie receiver, rookie receiver. And he did it multiple drafts too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe even five times in a row. I know, in the Big Payback draft on that one, I went running back heavy early. I took running backs and I first third and fourth rounds. In the second round, I took a dead spot because I took roch Rice and who knows what's gonna happen with him.
Speaker 1: I mean, he might not be suspended at all this year. We don't know, you know.
Speaker 2: And I had a couple of backup wide receivers after that to fill out a roster in Courtland Sutton and I think maybe DK was the other one. I can't remember for certain. But then I took five rookies and my thought was, if I can get two of these guys the hit, I'll be in good shape. And you know, with the running backs, I got a CMC and Jacobs and Traveon Henderson. I'm looking a little piece of paper here, Woody Marx, rical Dauel. I got all of those guys. I took them all in the first nine rounds, so by the time it was time to go, rookies were the only swings I could take. There really wouldn't. I didn't think there were any veterans that were left that had a chance to really go big, and you almost need to have somebody go big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And that makes sense. I understand that a lot of these rookies won't hit, but one or two of them might, maybe three of them, maybe four, especially when you're talking about this late in the draft, and if you get those guys, same stuff with veterans, right like, sometimes we don't know, but rookies, we really don't know because none of these guys played NFL football before. And maybe they embrace it and they're awesome. Maybe they don't. But if they do embrace it and they are awesome, you want them on your team. Let's talk a little bit more about rookies here. I'll lead you with this. I think most people, and based on how drafting is going right now in the FFPC and kf FFC, everybody's favorite rookie is Jeremiah Love. He is ADP right now of running back eleven at the two to nine, so that seems to be the highest rookie off the board. We usually don't see another rookie off the board after that, at least in the FFPC for what another four rounds here, Bob. If I were to ask you who your favorite non Jeremiah Love rookie is this year, who would it be?
Speaker 2: Probably pornell Ta, you know, I just think he is. He's NFL ready wherever he lands, so I think he is He's going to be a standout. Wasn't able to get him though, because I just don't like the draft rookies early. I know last year with Hudson, my grandson who's nine, drafting with me in one of the slow drafts we had, I picked golfton gent one eleven and Hudson said, well, you just finished this draft yourself because you've arned your team.
Speaker 1: To to listen to him the babes, Bob from the Mos of Babes.
Speaker 2: So in later rounds, Jacobe Lane is a guy I got a few a few shots of, and and after that draft is when they had the senior Bowl or in that same general time, and he's coming out the Senior Bowl climbing up draft boards. So I think he has the possibility to be an end zone threat, maybe a deep threat somewhere, and depending on where he land.
Speaker 1: You just don't know where these guys are going. Lean's Lane's an interesting guy to just real quick, not to interrupt you, but playing next to Makaile Lemon last year, had Lemon not been on that team, who knows what what Lane's stats would have looked like. And me talked about, you know, in the in the Big Three as well. Please keep going.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, other guy, Elijah or what sat I'm an EYU guy was I was on campus when they went twenty twenty seven to zero in basketball back in nineteen seventy six, so I've been an AU fan forever, so I can't you know, I can't ignore Serrat. I think he's pretty good. Pick where he's going. As far as running backs go, well, the next couple of guys are going to be too high for me. I took k Tron Allen a few times. I don't know about him. He's he's kind of a.
Speaker 1: He's Penn State's all time leading rusher, believe it or not, is that.
Speaker 2: Two yards at a time, but a lot of those were two yards from the one yard from the two yard line, And so maybe he can come in and be that kind of guy in the NFL. Uh. So, he's a guy that I got a lot down down at the Super Bowl Draft, and I was just getting him in the nineteenth, eighteenth, seventeenth rounds.
Speaker 1: Bob, you're you just mentioned You're and I you guy. You mentioned Sarat, You didn't mention Cooper. Is it safe to say that you like Sarat's pro prospects better than Omar Cooper Junior?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 2: I think Sarat is going to be a guy that he isn't quite one Dale, who is another one from this He played a Kentucky but uh, he is a guy that is a possession receiver that I think will do well no matter where they put him. They put him. He catches a lot of balls on the outside, kind of a a An Allen sort of guy from San Diego or from the Chargers, So he can catch a lot of those sideline passes for first downs. But I've seen him go across the middle too. Cooper's good, but I think he jumped up an awful lot when he touched his foot down in the end zone of Penn State.
Speaker 1: That's true, Yeah, and he was.
Speaker 2: He was still good the rest of the season, but Indiana against Iowa and Penn State really missed sat. They were much better offensively. Now they weren't playing out what in Penn State two of the best defenses, but when they had Sarat, they were much better in the in the playoffs, in the UH and in the Big Ten championship.
Speaker 1: So as long as they're talking to you, the other guy we have to talk about is the probably gonna be going number one in the draft, Francisco Mendoza. Bob, I don't know about you. I think he's gonna be a good pro. I don't know if he's ever gonna be like a like a like a top five Fantasy stud quarterback or at all or anything like that. How do you view Mendoza not only in his rookie year, ostensibly with Las Vegas, which is where we all kind of believe he's going, but but just what he what kind of career he's gonna have as well in the NFL well as.
Speaker 2: A rookie he's gonna start if he goes to the If he goes to the Raiders, you know he's going to start there. So anytime you have a rookie starting a quarterback, you've got an opportunity to think, oh, you know, take him in the take him in the nineteenth round and see what happens. Didn't know anything about him until he got to Bloomington. Uh, And he's such a big personality in a positive way. But he's a big personality that maybe that makes him a little more winnable that he he maybe deserves to be. Talent wise, he sure looked in the championship game when he ran the touchdown that's going to be on posters in Bloomington forever. He looked like a guy that had the guts to go do it. And there may not be a lot of quarterbacks like that out there. On the other hand, a lot of quarterbacks like that and the NFL end up with short careers and torn acls or broken necks. So I drafted him a couple of times down there as my second quarterback. If I took somebody high, I probably won't take him very much in redraft.
Speaker 1: Season, not that I want to turn this intocousier show but I will hear a little bit. You mentioned the seventy six team. What about the eighty seven team with Keith Smart hitting that shot? Bob, what's more legendary the Keith Smart shot or the Francisco Mendoza run.
Speaker 2: Oh, Mendoza, Well smart, the Keith Smart shot. I can remember where I was, and I was Aready won at the time. I guess I was thirty, so I hadn't have my birthday yet, but I remember where I was, and I remember we were at a party at somebody's house and we all went crazy. But for I you to do something in football, you know. And Smart came along after Isaiah had won five years before and six years before that. They won in seventy six. And Smart wasn't the guy on that team that you know. The guy on that team was Steve Alfred, right. But I think the Mendoza thing will go down, an I you lore in the for a long time because I don't know if they can ever do it again.
Speaker 1: It and that and that's true, and we'll see. I mean, they're gonna be a threat for a while. I mean, as long as Signetty's there, it's it's it's been pretty tremendous to see. It reminded me. I don't think this is it was as vintage as the Vince Young run against USC that that upset the Trojans and that national championship game, because that was, like, you know, there's hardly any time left with Bendoza. I feel like how much time was left in that game?
Speaker 2: Like three there was enough time that Miami came down, scored right, and then I you got the ball back and and had to had to do something, and then they had to hold Miami at the very end, So there was four or five minutes left to go. That that Young play, I mean I remember that well. He he was running all over the backfield. Uh and my same buddy's best college team is Southern Cal So I'm cheering for Texas like crazy. So yeah, that h that was a more one time, big deal play for him to do that. But Mendoza's was a little more exciting just the fact it was Indiana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's still it's still crazy to think about, for sure. Let's get to a couple of emails here, Bob from from some viewers. We'll go to Paul and Morehead City, North Carolina. Hello, how does Todd Monkin affect the Browns in fantasy? Thank you for the email, Paul, appreciate that. Yeah, Monkin went from the OC in Baltimore and now he's the head man in Cleveland. Not sure who the quarterback going to be. It could be Shader Sanders, Watson is entirely possible. I guess maybe they draft somebody, maybe they signed somebody, but certainly they have some difference makers there with Fannin, they have obviously Judkins. Yeah, in the backfield, what do you think Monkin does for these days? This is probably a commentary and like I could probably just go back and look at your drafts. How did you handle the Browns on Super Bowl weekend? Are you a believer in this offense with Todd Munkin?
Speaker 2: Not really? The guy I overinvested in this year with Jerry dropped the ball all the time, Judy, And that's because he came through for me. That's at recency buyt stuff. He came through for me in twenty four and he took me down to the pits a few times in twenty five. So I don't have a lot of confidence. I drafted Judkins in a couple of Dynasty teams before he had the uh the whole legal run in and so I got real down on him just because I thought it was a throwaway pick. But he looks like he might actually be a real player. Uh, Fannin is definitely the real thing for them. I don't know that. I'm thinking they will go out and grab themselves a receiver somewhere. Sanders is not the answer there. I think Watson has probably washed, So I don't know. I mean, Munkin's gonna come in. He's gonna run the ball. So maybe Judkins is going to be the guy to do it, and maybe Sanders can run the ball like a A like White Lamar.
Speaker 1: I like Fannin in that offense. What I don't love about Fannin is his price tag right now. Yeah, in the Never two early Best Ball tournament is tight end five, and I feel like people might be drafting him as an added ceiling obviously f f PC tight end premium. So he is actually a fourth round pick, right behind Tyler Warren. But if you wait on Fannin and decide not to draft him in the fourth round, you could get Tucker Craft in the fifth. You could get Pitzer Laporta in the sixth. So I mean, I think fan it's gonna be good. I just I wonder if if we pushed his price tag up a little bit too high right now, that's my only reservation with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of Craft, I took Craft on that team with a five rookie wide receivers is my tight end. I sure hope your Packers can do for Craft what they did last year before he got hurt. Yes, he was one of the two or three best tight.
Speaker 1: Ends in the league. Yeah, he was right out. I think he was tight end two fantasy wise when he got hurt, And I said, you know, I didn't want to invest in any Packers pass catchers because it just was so hit or miss week to week. And then Kraft kind of bucked that trend, like he seemed to be a focal point. I don't. I mean, we haven't heard, at least I haven't heard a whole lot here in northeast Wisconsin about how his recovery is going. I know he's a beast. I know he wants to be ready by week one. I think that I guess is there's better than a fifty percent chance that he'll be out there week one. Maybe it's even higher than that. I don't know, but I think when he's out there, he's going to be featured quite a bit. Probably no Romeo Dobbs on the Packers this year, which is going to open up even more opportunities for Kraft. But I'm with you. I think as a guy who does who loves cheering for his Packers, but hates drafting Packers because especially pass catchers, because it's just they spread the ball around so much, I think Kraft is the guy that is the exception of the rule. There one more email here for you, Bob right now. This comes from Dave and Dial Georgia. Are you in on James Cook this season? Thanks so much, That is Dave in Dial Georgia. Be honest with you. I was kind of out on him this past season, Bob, because I didn't think he would do what he did in twenty twenty four again in twenty twenty five, and I was right the problem. He was even better in twenty twenty five. He did even more in twenty twenty five. His price tag is now ascended to the two three in the number two Early Best Ball Tournament. He's running back seven right now, right behind eight Chan and genty going ahead of Hampton, Barkley, Chase Brown, and Jeremiah Love. What about you? Are you in or out on Cook? I don't remember did you take Cook at all? At Super Bowl weekend?
Speaker 2: I didn't get him. He was he was on my next guy to pick up list and people got him in front of me. I think where he's going is the right.
Speaker 1: Spot for him.
Speaker 2: He's never going to be a huge yardage guy. I don't think he's going to be touchdowns. But Buffalo scores, you know, and he can he can catch the ball and run it in, or he can run it in up the middle, and he can go you know, around the edge and get the ball on the end zone. So I think that's about where he belongs, is where he goes. I don't know that I'll get a lot of him. I try not to take a lot of running backs in the second round.
Speaker 1: You know, James Cook was probably the biggest beneficiary when Joe Brady took over his offensive coordinator there. They really put an emphasis on that ground game. And now Joe Brady is no longer the OC, but he is the head coach for Buffalo, so it should mean good things for Cook going forward a couple other things to keep in mind, or at least I'm keeping in mind about this situation. Not the greatest free agent crop for wide receivers, and I don't know if Buffalo will be in a position to take a difference making wide receiver. I know they've been Casey Concepcion has been mocked to Buffalo quite a bit there, and I just wonder what a rookie receiver would do in that offense year one. I don't know how big of an impact he might have, and I don't think there's anybody that impactful in free agency, which should mean another big year, another big year from James Cook. Certainly. I'm with you.
Speaker 2: If I had to make a bet right now on where he will land, I think Pittman will wind up in Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Boy, that would be and that'd be good for Pittman too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, he can't playing this now well and the cold, and he could he I think he would mess with Allen. So that's really if I had to make him, if I had to play some bed, I would put him in.
Speaker 1: Buffalo, you know, And they have so many of these slot guys in Buffalo. It'd be nice to get a guy like Pittman who is like a guy who can be beastly on the outside. That'd be pretty cool to see. I'd like to see that as well, for sure. No more emails from now. We might, I don't know. We're running out of time. We'll try to get some more later on in the show. But Bob, I want to ask you the question Parrell always asks every week. Is there one player or maybe a couple of players that you're trying to get on as many teams as possible this year? And then is there a player or maybe multiple players that you're looking to avoid at all costs on your FFPC and KFFFC teams this season.
Speaker 2: I think I mentioned him in Passing Courtland. Sutton is the guy that I had a lot of this year across multiple teams, and I got several of it. I think I got three out of six Super Bowl Sunday with him. I just like it him. They at this point, they don't have a wide receiver too, They don't have a tight end. Their wide receiver too was R. J. Harvey going down, you know, running down the stretch. So I like Sutton. Sutton. I think he's still undervalued. Rico is another guy that that I like, that I think may be undervalued a little bit if he lands in the right spot, which is probably not back at Carolina because you know, Chubba and maybe Brooks would be competition or Cuba, however you want to say it. So I would say Sutton and then Rico would be a couple. If you ask me who I don't want, I don't want anybody from Minnesota. You know, I don't know what to do with the running back room. I drafted Mason a few times, but Aaron Jones still seems to be the guy they'd give the ball to when they when they got to throw the ball for a first down or even run it. Uh, And he's got to be getting close to the end of his line. So I don't know what to do with that. DJ Hockinson and Addison, they would completely forget them until the fourth quarter when they were down by eighteen points, and then all of a sudden, because I had Hockinson a few times, I noticed all of a sudden, they would throw the bottle Hockinson on four out of five passes.
Speaker 1: It's like, why didn't you use him earlier?
Speaker 2: Is he just? Is he still lingering? Injury or what. So, I don't know what about him and Addison. You know, he regressed throughout the year from last year and from the early part of this year. I don't know what to think about about Addison. Naylor almost stepped up in front of him in some way. So if I were to say, yeah, I don't want anybody from Minnesota.
Speaker 1: You know, in Minnesota. It's so interesting. I think I was talking last night about this, so Tom Brawley from Fantasy Points and Insider Access, you know, there's a lot that could still happen to that offense this offseason, Like Jordan Addison, there's been talked that they might move him. Hockinson could be a cap casualty. Jones and Mason, I do believe, are still free agents. And Jones turns thirty two this year. You talk about it almost the end of the line. Thirty two years old for a non Derrick Henry running back is getting up there, right, So yeah, I think that there's a lot to keep in mind there. Plus, you know what happens if they do sign a running back and free agency, what happens if they do trade for or sign a quarterback who starts at the start at the beginning of the season to give JJ McCarthy more time to mature and get mental. I mean, like, there's just so much that could still happen with this Minnesota team, But as it stands right now, I'm kind of with you, Bob. I know, Steve g was in the chat talking about wanting Justin Jefferson everywhere, and I do think there's something to be said for that. But these other fringe guys on this team, I just you know, Jefferson's good enough to carry himself. I don't know if the rest of these guys are.
Speaker 2: So starting with Jefferson is if McCarthy Compton plays the first two or three games, really struggles, throwose two interceptions a game, he's gonna find himself on the bench. And I don't know that they're going to be able to bring somebody in. Darnold's not coming back, so you know, I don't know who they're going to bring in. They got to bring Kirk Cousins back North, you know what, what are they going to bring the older quarterbacks to to hold the you know, to hold the position till McCarthy's ready. I don't know who they're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and think about like some of these other options that could be available, like Tongue Bailoa. I don't know how they bring him aboard with his contract. You'd say the same thing with Kyler Murray and and and even if they did find a way to do that, I don't know if they're a better option than JJ McCarthy, you know what I mean. So, so there is something to be said for just you know, regardless of what Minnesota could do at quarterback, it might just be shuffling deck chairs around on the Titanic.
Speaker 2: The last thing I'll say and let you get on with things, is if they really want to go to the Packers, maybe they will get Aaron Rodgers and to Minnesota.
Speaker 1: That could be as well. That could be as well.
Speaker 2: I don't think that'll happen, but you know, he's he's weird enough that he might want to do that.
Speaker 1: It's it's funny. And what I think we have an email? Uh? Do we have an email? No? We don't we have We In this next section, let's talk Rogers in this in fantasy flash here coming up, we'll do quick hitters on these because I think the Rogers thing is an interesting one to talk about. Ian Cunningham, who is the new GM for the Falcon, said that there's a lot of discussions for us about the entire roster. End quote when he was talking about whether Michael Pennix would come back to be the starting quarterback at the start of the season. Now he's coming off a torny a c. I'll remember this dude is almost twenty six years old. He was an older guy when he actually was an old IU. A Hoosier. Yeah, he was a Hoosier, that's right. So he he says he expects to be ready week one, but it doesn't sound like the GM is super enthusiastic about saying he's our guy to start. This is more of a question on especially if they tag Kyle Pitts, but it's a question on Drake London as well. Does the kind of uncertainty at the Falcons quarterback position give you any pause when you're thinking about drafting players like London, Pits or quite frankly, even Bajon Robinson At one on.
Speaker 2: One, not Jon, He's he's the real deal. His rookie season, I wasn't sure he was the guy they said he was, but boy, he is the guy now. Drake London I think also is I don't care who's throwing, and I think I could throw the ball. Drake London, he get catch ten passes a game.
Speaker 1: Pitts.
Speaker 2: He looked pretty good at times this year. He looked real good, but that was with Cousins, So I don't know about him. Mooney. I don't even know Mooney gonna be back.
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess it's not. I'll look at his contract status right now, but I don't think he's going to factor into that offense.
Speaker 2: So it's not going to slow me down on Robinson or London. They're two good.
Speaker 1: Mooney right now is under contract for one more year, but there is a potential out with an eleven million dead cap hit if Atlanta wants to move on from I don't know what their cap situations like. But regardless he's I don't think he's gonna be a fantasy factor at all. Let's go to the world champion Seattle Seahawks here. Brian Fleury, who was the run game coordinator and tight ends coach for the San Francisco forty nine ers in twenty twenty five, is now the offensive coordinator for the defending champs. He says Seattle's offense is quote gonna have continuity from twenty twenty five. It's gonna be implementing a dynamic run game and keeping things quarterback friendly in the red zone. This is good to hear Bob that the new OC wants to keep everything as similar as possible to last season when they won the whole shebang. That makes perfect sense. Shifts, motion, play action, those should all be more prevalent for Seattle this year when you consider sort of a dark horse hire, a surprising hire, a guy who does not have play calling experience, I guess like it doesn't make me nervous about JSN, But I don't know about Kenneth Walker or or Sam Darnold late or a J. Barner late. What do you think the Seattle offense is going to look like? And maybe we can't truly answer this question until we know what they're doing in the backfield.
Speaker 2: Well, Walker was phenomenal in the playoffs, and I don't know how they can relegate him to a sixty forties split again with Shargon ay But and Sharon, they had the best record a round doing the sixty forties flit and that worked, so you know, maybe they will do that. I don't know how Barnard was a guy that surprised me. They had the rookie this year, or maybe it's the other tight end. I can't think of his name all Elijah Royo. Yes, I thought he would be the tight end. Yeah, Barner is better. So I hope that. I hope for their sake they stayed the same.
Speaker 1: Michael Conzell the Fantasy Meatball saying Tory Horton is going to be a very spicy late round flyer. That is interesting. I know I have Horton on a couple of dynasties. We'll see what happens. I think it's Cooper Cup's second year. It'll it'll be his yeah, second year. I think you signed a three year deal and he'll be back next year. But Horton looked like he was becoming more and more involved in that offense before he went down.
Speaker 2: So as far as Cup goes, they were they look like they were doing the NBA thing where you get your your veterans, your old veterans, you just rest them all season and then you use them in the playoffs for the playoffs. Yeah, that's what they seem to be doing with Cup because in the playoffs. He was a much better player.
Speaker 1: He was he was didn't have that wear and tear on him out the season. Well, JSN pretty much did all the heavy lifting all year in that passing offense. And then and then he went down with it was getting checked out for concussion in the Super Bowl, and Cup actually turned it on in the Super Bowl. I think he led him in the sleaving yards in that game too.
Speaker 2: So again, my grandson told me that I should have drafted a ton of JSN when we were drafting. I mean, he said, they let everybody else go. He must be good, and I was like, no, he's not that good. He's a Ohio State guy.
Speaker 1: You know. Did you get any Smith and Jigba last year? Bob?
Speaker 2: I think I had thirty five teams that I managed last year, between Dynasties and red drafts. I think I had him on two teams. I was underweight.
Speaker 1: Well, at least he got some. At least he got we'll stick in the same division. We'll talk about Arizona. Doug Holler covers the Arizona Cardinals for The Athletic. He says that Connor, James Connor running back James Connor could be a potential cap casualty. He's going to be thirty one at the start of the season, had a foot slash ankle injury early on and pretty much did not play almost the entire season. It would save him eight million against the cap dead cap just over two million. Thirty two rushes ninety five yards and a touchdown. He did catch eight passes as well last year for a touchdown in thirty eight yards. Obviously, this is you know, Connor's probably gonna catch on somewhere. I'm not excited to draft him for fantasy. This is more of a question on Trey Benson and what you think the Arizona backfield is going to be looking like, are you in on Benson this year? Bob? Right now, if I look at the FFPC never too early adp on Benson. It's all the way down at running back thirty eight at the ten oh six, which to me suggests FFPC drafters are expecting Arizona add somebody to this backfield. Is Benson is the juice worth the squeeze in the mid tenth right now for about like Drey Benson?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it definitely is, because even if he winds up the number two guy or the one B or whatever. There's still a lot of opportunity there if he can stay healthy. As for Connor, I hope he doesn't retire. He's such a good guy, his story of coming back health wives from the cancer and everything. I don't want him to go out the way this season went for him with no season at all after a couple of games. So I hope he goes someplace else and can do something.
Speaker 1: I think Connor too, I haven't heard anything that he might like hang it up or anything like that. I think he wants to keep playing, and I think his experience and his pass catching acumens which has really come on, I think somebody's going to be interested and they're going to sign him. Yeah. I mean, like, I don't know if he's that, if he's as athletic, but certainly, uh when when it comes to pass catching chops, he's right up there with with Aaron Jones for sure. The last thing I'll bring up is Aaron Jones old teammate in Green Bay, Aaron Rodgers Brook Pryor, who covers the Steelers for ESPN, So that Rogers is more likely than not to play for the Steelers this upcoming season. Pittsburgh wants to know his intentions sooner rather than later. I don't think they're gonna find out before the scouting combine, which I believe starts mondays, Oh it is a Thursday.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I heard that today on the radio. It starts with defensive linemen and linebackers.
Speaker 1: There you go. So now, Mike McCarthy, the new head coach in Pittsburgh, says he likes Will Howard. He has a plan to develop Will Howard. I don't think Pittsburgh wants to go into this season with Will Howard as their starting quarterback. There is a lot of talk about, you know, Rogers and McCarthy reuniting in Pittsburgh, but these guys left on really bad terms in Green Bay when McCarthy was fired mid season, which the Packers never do. So I don't know. I guess it's possible to see a Rodgers McCarthy reunion. I'd kind of like to see it for fantasy purposes, because I do think that's not that Pittsburgh is ripe with fantasy goodness. I mean, outside of Metcalf and Warren, I don't know. I know, Pat Fryer Muth getting a little bit of Buzz as well. Is there anybody else in Pittsburgh you're looking at right now, Bob.
Speaker 2: Now, I've got a lot of metcalf. I'm holding on to him in dinasty leagues because he has no value and I've always liked DK you know, out in Seattle. He was okay this year. He wasn't anything great, but he was a you know, he He's a good third or fourth wide receiver on a team. Johnson is not gonna play in the NFL running back, you know, he just doesn't. I wasn't impressed with anything I saw from him. Friarmouth is okay. I Pittsburgh's gonna go nine and eight again.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting to see what they do with the backfield. If they do let Gainwell go, we'll know how they feel about Caleb Johnson, because if they let Gainwell go and they replace him with like one of these you know, big free agent running backs and like Tyler Algier or somebody like that, who's you know, then we'll know like, okay, and it sounds like Pittsburgh's you're throwing the towel on Caleb Johnson. If they don't, then I don't know, maybe maybe the door opens for joy.
Speaker 2: When Warren went down and when when Gainwo was a little knocked up, they didn't give Johnson a chance. Then they didn't say, well, hey, we're going to make the playoffs. Let's see what this guy can do. This rookie he set the bench in Entower. He had a couple of games. I don't think he got in under the special teams maybe where he was screwed up on special teams too.
Speaker 1: You know, yes, remember he did. It was bad. It's like, oh, it wasn't a good year for Caleb Johnson. It was a good show with Bob Hogan tonight, however, the four time FFPC League champ, many time over champion in the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at Hooterville A's on on the X. Bob can't thank you enough for popping on tonight sitting in the co host chair. You filled the feral shoes very well. I'll look forward to drafting again against you and and and sitting at the same table with you probably several times over coming up at Caesars this coming August. Enjoy drafting season. Until then, I'm sure I'm gonna probably see it in some slow drafts. In Kentucky as well. Thanks again for hanging out with me tonight and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Go Hoo's yours.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that is Bob.
Speaker 1: Hogan, ladies and gentlemen hanging out with us tonight here on the High Stakes Fantasy Footballer. That's going to complete our show. I do want to thank Bob Hogan, the FFPC, Rob Bryce, and of course each and every one of you. We will be back next Friday at ten pm Eastern Time. In case you missed FFPC Insider Access show last night on the Better Sports Network, I had on Fantasy Points Tom Browley, really good conversation. We did go over some ADPs in the Never Too Early tournament. He gave us some insight into that, but the real insight on this show last night was he has posted two separate articles for Fantasy Points on twenty twenty six Super Bowl odds twenty twenty six MVP odds, So go check that out. We talked a little bit about it if you are looking to put a few shekels down and cashing in on some value. Now, remember the Seahawks were sixty to one at this time last year to win the Super Bowl. To pay's or one hundred and twenty to one. We talked about some long shots not only for Super Bowl but MVP as well as a fun episode. You can watch it back on any of the FFPC socials as well as f FPC YouTube channel as well. FFPC Dynasty and Empire orphans, many discounted all the way down to a dollar. Pick them up right now at my ffpc dot com slash Dynasty for sale. While you're there, you can register for the FFPC Never Too Early and Superflex Never Too Early Best Ball Tournaments one hundred and twenty five dollars and thirty five dollars respectively in that both feature five five six figure no five figure grand prizes. Got it can't count forty and ten thousand respectively. On that and the Gorillas are awaiting you to enter the draft rooms as well. Plenty of live drafts and slow drafts. We've been filling the live drafts in the Big Gorilla for sure, Baby Guerrilla one hundred and twenty five dollars entry one hundred thousand dollars grand prize, million dollar grand prize once again for the FFPC Big Gorilla three hundred and fifty bucks to enter that the Seven Bananas and Early Rampage tournament going on right now, as well two tournaments for the price of one. You cannot beat that. It's all at my FFPC dot com. My FFPC dot com. Remember I like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment and the video, share with your friend, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be next Thursday on FFPC Insider Access. We will be talking with Johnny Tuma, who is a Dynasty and NFL draft expert for Player Profiler seven to nine Eastern Time on Thursday night. That'll be fun, and then Pharaoh will be back next Friday as we bring you another High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, our final show for the month of February, and then we're into March. Baby. It is all happening with Fantasy Football and the FFPC. For Bob Hogan, I'm Eric Balkman. This has been the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 3: This has about another episode of the Hot Stakes Honestly Football Hour, presented by f FPC dot Com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: One other thing I want to mention too, we have big gorilla drafts going on obviously nightly. We have big gorilla drafts going on I think at two different time slots, Saturdays and Sundays. Going forward here we'll obviously add more onto that, but you will not be waiting long for these big gorillas. Check them out as well as the Solow drafts two hour and six hour as well. M y f FPC dot com is where to go for that. That said, thank you, I'm so glad to be back on Fridays. Thank you for putting up with our Wednesday show the last three weeks. I'm gonna put this out there. Maybe I should. There could be a change in what night of the show we do this show going forward. As more develops on that, we'll let you know, But as of right now, we will see you next Friday at ten pm Eastern. Enjoy weekend, everybody,