Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It is now time for the game where you choose your own cinematic adventure. There are ten movie clips that we have assembled from various decades in American movie history, as we do each and every Friday night, and your job is to pick.
Speaker 3: One and then name the movie from which it comes.
Speaker 4: Some days we play for prizes and some days we play for fun. And after hearing the clip, you can ask for help from anyone in the studio or in your house. You can Google, you can text a friend, you can lie, cheat, steal, we don't care. But the answer is up to you. You'll have thirty seconds from the end of the clip and one hint from those of us in the studio to give the right answer.
Speaker 3: Now, let's get to it.
Speaker 2: This is name that movie cult classic, and we're playing for Later with mo Kelly key chains. If you want to see what they look like. They're tool they're dual sided. You can check them out at mister Kelly and at Later with mo Kelly on Instagram. I put some picks of them there and the movies tonight. They're not gonna be easy I'm sorry. You make it the first one, but you won't get the second one. It's gonna be tough. It's gonna be tough for TJ. Who's in with Tiffany Hobbs, the couple, Mark Ronner, You're gonna struggle with some of these Tonight and callers. We're gonna give you some help, but it's not gonna be easy. You're gonna have to earn these key chains.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Let's go to Angela in Fullerton. Angela, good evening, Me, Hi.
Speaker 5: Good evening. I just my first time on here. Okay, I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's great love, first time callers, love, first time playing the game. So do you understand how we play the game? First and foremost, can you explain it?
Speaker 6: Can I question?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Just there are ten clips which are available. You can choose any number between one and ten. Since you're first, and I'm going to play the corresponding clip to the number you choose, and it should be about fifty seconds long. And then you have as basically as much time as you need to guess the movie the clip comes from. But you'll have help from anyone in this studio. You can ask me you can ask Mark Runner, you can ask Tiffany Hobbs or her fiance TJ who's in the studio, and we'll give you all the help that you need to get across the finish line. Well try, sounds wonderful, all right, So what's the number you'd like to choose?
Speaker 5: Number two?
Speaker 2: Here we go, and hopefully like computers already acted up.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. Tell me the truth. I was a little hesitant at first, mister Mugatu.
Speaker 7: I mean, you've never hired me before, and I've been around for ages and ages.
Speaker 3: You've been around for a long long time.
Speaker 7: I never wanted anything from you, and now you're retired, I can't have you.
Speaker 3: And it's funny how it switches like that. But now the forbidden fruit must be tasted. Well, when Mary told me what you were willing to do, Todd.
Speaker 7: Are you not aware that I get party and blooded with a phony latte?
Speaker 3: My mistake if you're a mistake of.
Speaker 7: Ded Oh, yes, Derek, what Mary said I was willing to do for you. Let's get back to the reasons that we're really here.
Speaker 3: Angela, do you know do you know that movie?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: But I'm definitely I need help.
Speaker 2: Okay, Derek is the first name of this male model.
Speaker 3: Do you know the last name of the male model.
Speaker 5: It's a movie, isn't it?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 3: Yes? It is, Yes, it is. You're in the rect place.
Speaker 10: Dang is it.
Speaker 5: You said?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The first name of the character is Derek. His last name is the title of the movie. I think I can help here, go ahead, Mark.
Speaker 9: If you look on Moe's Instagram, you'll often see him giving the blue steel.
Speaker 2: That only works if you know the movie.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a look.
Speaker 10: But the difference with the character and Moe is that Moe can turn left.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about this right, that's what you're You're assuming she's seen it.
Speaker 3: Ben Stiller is the star. Ben Stiller is the star. He is a model. Will Ferrell model is in the scene with him.
Speaker 2: If you're if you're, if you're a kid, one of the field trips that we all go to is to.
Speaker 5: Where Washington d Disneyland.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about this, But when I was a kid, I went where they had these enclosures and like a preserve and you can pet you can pet some of the animals.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I know it's working.
Speaker 3: We're Yes, you had to help me the background.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I didn't hold my broth on that one.
Speaker 3: Angela. Who was helping you in the background?
Speaker 5: My boys friend Brian.
Speaker 3: Oh, hi Brian, how long you guys been together?
Speaker 5: Too long? Eighteen years?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 12: I love her?
Speaker 3: That might be am.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, oh, it's gonna be like six beautiful years and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: No, too long eights right, well.
Speaker 5: You know, you know how it is that for a long time. I have a problems on one end, but not this.
Speaker 6: That's that in So yeah, I'm not going to I'm not.
Speaker 2: Even going to ask for clarification on that. I'm just going to say, congratulations, you are great.
Speaker 5: So this is when I wear earned a key chain? Is this you have won?
Speaker 3: You have earned? Yes, you are a winner. Just that's up.
Speaker 13: Just make sure you stay on hold. Just don't go to work at don't go anywhere to thank you. Let's go to Rachel real quick in Corona. Rachel, good evening.
Speaker 5: Hello, How are you? I'm doing good? How about you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well? Have do you know how we played this game?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I played before and I got the T shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh excuse me, all right, now you're coming back for a key chain too. All right, so what number would you like to choose? But I'm sorry, what number would you like to choose? Except for two?
Speaker 5: Okay, uh, let's do it four.
Speaker 3: Here's number four. This computer is not acting right. Hold on, here we.
Speaker 14: Go, anybody saying, I'm thinking, unless somebody has got a better idea, we'll proceed with Dallas's plan.
Speaker 3: What and then they'll blind the others?
Speaker 5: No, you're out of your mind. You got a better idea?
Speaker 14: Yes, I say that.
Speaker 11: We're abandoned this ship.
Speaker 3: We get the shuttle and just get the hell out of here.
Speaker 11: We take our chances and just hope that somebody is up.
Speaker 3: The shuttle won't take four.
Speaker 10: Well, then why don't we dressed.
Speaker 3: Rather than I'm a killing thing right now?
Speaker 14: Okay, well, let's talk about killing it. We know it's using the air shafts. Will you listen to me, Parker shup.
Speaker 3: Let's hear it. Let's hear it.
Speaker 14: It's using the air shafts.
Speaker 5: That's the only way.
Speaker 14: We'll move in pairs. We'll go step by step and cut off every bulkhead and every event until we have it cornered, and then we'll blow it the funk out into Space.
Speaker 3: Is that acceptable to you, Rachel? Do you know that classic movie?
Speaker 5: Oh yes, I saw it earlier. Today they're having the marathon. So yes, Alien very good.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 5: By the way, my daughter got mad at me for not naming her Ripley.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 5: What Yes, she still tells me you shouldn't named me Ripley.
Speaker 3: So you are a fan through and through?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, and Predator. I've seen every single one Mark Runner.
Speaker 3: Before I let you go.
Speaker 2: Mark said that the Alien Versus Predator movies were garbage.
Speaker 3: What do you trash? Please? Garbage trash?
Speaker 5: They are, yes, but I still watch.
Speaker 9: Them before before you go. The question is what did you name her instead of Ripley?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Her name is Monica.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm on her side.
Speaker 5: You know I named her after Monica Sellas.
Speaker 3: Okay. So you're a tennis fan, yes, very much. Did your daughter grow up to play any tennis?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 5: No, she didn't at the point in me so well, But anyway, I'm happy I got I picked that one, because boy was that the first one was very hard?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, oh yes, see something you're gonna get some of You're not, Rachel. I have to run congratulations on a matching key.
Speaker 3: Shane for your T shirt.
Speaker 5: Thank you. So you have my address, right.
Speaker 3: You're gonna put you on hold. We'll make sure we got all your information, all right, all right, thank you, You're welcome. It's Later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: More of your calls in just a moment KIM six forty Live everywhere in the Heart Radio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Name that movie called Classic where you get to choose your own adventure. We're playing for Later with Mo Kelly. Key chains. We haven't even released them yet. We just hadn't created courtesy of Folk reporter Neil Savagia gift to the show.
Speaker 3: So we have these very cool key chains. They are seriously so dope. Yeah, they're dual sided, they are wood laser engraved. Well, why don't you go.
Speaker 15: Ahead tell them about it? Go ahead, I care. I'm already I have it on my literally have it on my key chain.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 15: And I even remember I showed it to my dad and he was like, oh, that's kind of cool, and I was like, no, feel it. He's oh wow, that's like I'm like, yeah, that's not coming off.
Speaker 3: These are collectors. Eyed on a shit.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be worth millions of dollars long after I'm gone, long after I'm gone.
Speaker 3: But we're giving them away tonight for free for you, our callers. Let's go to Tricia in Carlsbad. Tricia, thank you for holding. How are you this evening?
Speaker 11: I'm very well. Thank you, mister moo.
Speaker 3: You're most welcome.
Speaker 11: I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Have you ever played with us before?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 11: It was? I believe last Christmas? I did when you were doing like the Christmas movie?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so you know how we do this?
Speaker 11: Yes, And I'm also I'm sorry I kept missing you at the Wiggle Waggle Walks in April.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll be out there again this year, so I will too. Please come up and say hello. But to the business at hand. You can choose any number, with exception of two or four.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm We're number eight, Mark Ronnerd. This one is for you. Pay attention.
Speaker 16: Jeanne. And the kids at the school. Tell me that I'm supposed to control my violent temper, I'd be passive and non violent like they are.
Speaker 3: I try, I really try.
Speaker 16: When I see this girl, I have such a beautiful spirit, so degraded.
Speaker 3: And when I see this.
Speaker 16: Boy, I know it.
Speaker 3: Broad by this big ape heer.
Speaker 16: I'm this little girl who is so special to us that we call her God's little gift of sunshine.
Speaker 3: And I think of the number of.
Speaker 16: Years she's gonna have to carry it in her memory, the savagery of this idyotic moment of yours.
Speaker 6: I just go bi.
Speaker 3: Alrighty.
Speaker 2: It's not an easy one, but it is a cult classic movie, Trisha from Carl's Bag. It came out in nineteen seventy one. It's a movie that we had an extensive discussion on the show this week, and it was written and directed by the same and stars Tom Laughlin.
Speaker 3: And they had, like Mark, they had three or four movies, at least three. I know that.
Speaker 9: Well, Okay, I just about did a spoiler there. There was at least three. You're correct here, yeah, and still nothing okay.
Speaker 2: It tells the story about an ex Green Beret martial arts expert who takes particular exception to the mistreatment of Native Americans in South Dakota.
Speaker 9: It's worth adding that after you cut off that clip, violence ensued, Yes, and it's glorious violence.
Speaker 3: It's righteous indignation.
Speaker 2: If you listened to the show earlier this week, it was the first movie. Actually, the movie I'll say, introduce the rest of the world to the martial art of hop keto, which is my martial art.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 11: No, no, I'm embarrassed because it's probably the night I didn't listen to.
Speaker 2: Let me see the movie is two word title and it's two first names. I said it was gonna be hard tonight. I said it was not gonna be easy.
Speaker 11: You are not kidding, my friends.
Speaker 7: You know what it is.
Speaker 10: I've never heard of this movie.
Speaker 3: I looked it up.
Speaker 10: I know what it is, but I've never heard of TJ Cinephile.
Speaker 3: I knew that scene, but I never knew the actual title of See. It had a The theme song became a big hit at the time. I don't know if you want to find it. Okay, let's let's break it down.
Speaker 2: Michael Jackson had this hit song about this woman who was not his lover.
Speaker 3: Okay, we going to take the Billy Park.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Billy that's the first word of this movie.
Speaker 3: Okay. Ray Charles had a great song about telling someone to hit the road.
Speaker 6: Jack Billy Jack.
Speaker 3: There it is she went all along. I have a feeling you know the movie I do now see, yes, Billy Jack from nineteen seventy one, Billy Jack.
Speaker 11: Yes, I do remember that film.
Speaker 17: Yes, say was that too hard?
Speaker 3: Was that so difficult?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 12: No, not at all?
Speaker 2: Thanks all right then say look, we're here to give away key chains, Trisha, So thank you for being such.
Speaker 3: A great sport.
Speaker 17: I did.
Speaker 11: Thank you, guys. I love you, I love all of you.
Speaker 6: You're so great, even Mark you love you back.
Speaker 11: Yes, I do, I do, I do, like I always just give him a big ol' hug.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, oh well he'll have to come to the wiggle waggle walk.
Speaker 3: Then Oh it hates to hear that, just so you know. No, it's okay.
Speaker 9: It drives them insane. So so thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Tricia, I got to run.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being such a great sport and having such great fun.
Speaker 3: With us tonight.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Thank you so much. Love it.
Speaker 2: It's later with mo Kelly. More of your calls. In just a moment, KFI AM six forty. We're playing name that movie called Classic, and we're live everywhere the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to. Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Name that movie cult classic for later with mo Kelly key chains hot off the presses laser engraved. They're very cool, dual sided with the logo on one side and a microphone on the other side.
Speaker 3: I'm being serious.
Speaker 2: These are going to be collector's items, you know, and only a few people will have them. I have one because I know the host. Now you can have one, and Stephan's holding it up now on our screen. It has the logo on one side and it has the mic phone on the other side, and it's it's very cool. People will ask you where did you get that, and you say, I'm special. Let's get back to the phones. That's why Mark doesn't half one. I hear you're a big fan of the host. Actually a little biased. Okay here on that one. Dennis in Santa Monica, good evening.
Speaker 3: What's up that? Are you driving?
Speaker 18: Yes?
Speaker 12: I am.
Speaker 3: Are you in a windstorm?
Speaker 12: No I am not.
Speaker 3: Are you in a snowstorm?
Speaker 12: No, I'm in a traffic storm.
Speaker 2: Okay, hopefully you're being safe out there. Do you know how we played this game?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 12: All right, I'd like to I'd like to give you my quote from the Billy Jack movie go.
Speaker 18: Ahead, contribute to your personal endeavor, Akito.
Speaker 12: My favorite quote from that movie is I'm gonna take my left my right foot.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're on the level side of your face.
Speaker 12: And then it's got a guard.
Speaker 3: Thing you can do about it?
Speaker 12: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 3: Jack, well done, Dennis, well done.
Speaker 4: You could choose number one, three, five, six, seven, nine ten, one three, five, six, seven, nine ten.
Speaker 12: Uh, number nine.
Speaker 3: Here we go. What are you doing that says you've been used at six point thirty? You gotta jump start the bar exam or I could. No associates ever failed the bar exam.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Come on, I'll show you a new office. Wally hud contracts here to help with the bar exam. Thanks Walling. No associated the firm has ever failed the bar exam. First Day's a four hour multiple choice on ethics. Look at the first six chapters. I'll see you Wednesday, eight forty five.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 17: No associate of this firm has ever failed the bar exam. Okadding, Hey Turret, domestic relations, Mike Allen Will's and the States.
Speaker 3: Please, I'm sorry, Can.
Speaker 7: I help you?
Speaker 3: Actually? I think I'm here to help you. I'm every toll lawyer designated mentor. Let's go to lunch, lunch, but it's not even not even noon. I know it'll be working lunch coming up to my office. While I dropped this off Dennis in Santa Monica, do you know what movie that is?
Speaker 12: I have a guess, but I don't think I know. I do not know it. I've known the others all night. This one, I do not Okay, let me do not know.
Speaker 3: Let me say this.
Speaker 2: They said the title five times in that clip, and.
Speaker 12: It's the firm.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yes, is that because I thought I heard Tom Tom Cruise's voice. Yes, that correct, correct, Okay, that's that's where I put it together.
Speaker 12: And I've never seen that movie.
Speaker 2: Oh it's very good. But you're in a wind tunnel. So I understand why it was difficult to figure out. There was Tom Cruise, there was Gene Hackman. There were a lot of clues in that clip, a lot.
Speaker 12: Why is that as such a cult closet?
Speaker 3: May I ask you why?
Speaker 2: It's It's just it's a It's a great story of Tom Cruise having to make the decision, his character make the decision about whether he wants to be a successful lawyer or actually Hue to his own personal ethics.
Speaker 10: Great fast paced dialogue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of that. It's just a great movie. I highly recommend back before.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm going to have to endeavor that slip for sure. Outstanding.
Speaker 3: You're most welcome.
Speaker 12: Yes, I live in.
Speaker 18: San Diego, and I drive up to your beautiful city every Friday night to make a delivery to u c l A medical center. So that's how I talk to you. I listened to camp I every Friday and a lot during the week because during COVID, I was a swab runner for a laboratory, and I've picked up all the swabs from all the UC colleges and a number of other labs, and I was changing my oil every five thousand miles every nine days.
Speaker 12: Well, so I got to know your beautiful city.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 18: I'm a ninth generation San Diegan. And we've always thought that LA starts at the north end of Camp Pendleton and ends somewhere.
Speaker 12: Before San Francisco. But now because I've got to go to most of the fifty six.
Speaker 18: Fifty seven counties up here, this place is a timestamp of where you want to be in history.
Speaker 12: Each city's got its own vibe, its own taste. And it's just I.
Speaker 18: Have a love for La and La County that most San Diegos don't understand.
Speaker 3: Dennis, so I wanted to buy that out.
Speaker 2: Dennis, thank you so much for your support. Thank you for what you do professionally. And be safe out there in that wind tunnel. And let's do this again sometime. We have a key chain on its way to.
Speaker 12: You, God, God, bless man.
Speaker 3: Thank you, love you as well.
Speaker 12: All right, man, and.
Speaker 4: He made it into the promo. Let's go to Grant in Lomita. Grant, thank you for holding on.
Speaker 2: Grant you there, No, we're here, Yes, we got you that awesome Grant.
Speaker 3: You know how we play this correct?
Speaker 5: Absolutely all right.
Speaker 3: You can choose one, three, five, six, seven, ten.
Speaker 17: I'll take ten.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 8: I hope I got the cussing out.
Speaker 12: The hell.
Speaker 3: Carolyn. I'm sorry, but I cannot take this anymore.
Speaker 17: Roxy, wuld you take care of Caroline?
Speaker 14: Virgila something we must have discuss, so.
Speaker 3: Virgil, I gather you like hitting ladies. Some ladies need to get here. Then conversely, some men need to be a hit back. Caroline.
Speaker 14: There's something you should know about Vita Mommy, Well, Feta works out.
Speaker 2: Works out a lot, all right, Grant from Lomita, Do you know what movie that is?
Speaker 3: Or do you need a hint?
Speaker 8: Whoa?
Speaker 17: I could not pick out one actor in that whole exchange.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll tell you heard the voice of Patrick Swayze in that scene. And the movie stars Patrick Swayze, John Lake, Wizamo, Wesley Snipes.
Speaker 3: Does that help.
Speaker 5: I know exactly what that is?
Speaker 17: That is tu wog Foo? Thanks for everything, Julie nol Moore.
Speaker 4: Yes, most people stop at too Long Foo. But you know the whole title. Well, I gotta say I'm pretty impressed.
Speaker 5: I never saw that movie.
Speaker 3: Oh you have to see it.
Speaker 4: Oh it really it's really politically incorrect today, but it is funny as all get out.
Speaker 3: It's funny.
Speaker 17: Oh wow, Okay, I will have to check it out. That's like the one Patrick Swayze movie I haven't seen, and I'm a Patrick Swaye He complete it.
Speaker 3: Well, you have to have to complete the journey and see too Long Foo. Okay, all right, now.
Speaker 5: I've got a bone to pick with you, guys.
Speaker 17: I gave you a great movie to watch, and I was looking forward to the run a report on.
Speaker 5: It, and I never heard it.
Speaker 17: I wanted you to see the Midget Wrestling Opus how to.
Speaker 5: Start a Small Business.
Speaker 3: It's in my cue, but I haven't gotten to it yet.
Speaker 17: Oh and what happened to the whole toob thing? Just do all terrible movies that you can watch for free, that would be awesome.
Speaker 3: Do you just watched the two B movie last night?
Speaker 9: Ze?
Speaker 3: His voice? Yeah, yeah, no, we're on it. Trusted, We got it. You just gotta trust it. I got to go to commercial though.
Speaker 5: All right, have a great weekend, guys, Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, talk to It's Later with mo Kelly the Lightning Round when we come back, and named that movie called Classic.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from kf I am six forty, okay.
Speaker 2: If I am six forty, it is Later with mo Kelly. Name that movie called Classic Lightning Round Edition. We don't have time to talk. We only have time for the clips and your answers. Let's go to Eric in Carson City, Nevada, listening on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Eric, what's up man?
Speaker 6: How are you doing?
Speaker 14: Good?
Speaker 3: To hear you do it well? You can choose number one, three, five, sick six. It is here. It is Look listen, Neil pray, comrcious productive anymore, at least to make things anymore.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of me.
Speaker 3: What are we for?
Speaker 17: Then?
Speaker 14: We're consumers?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, buy a lot of stuff. You're a good citizen. But if you don't buy a lot of stuff, If you don't, what are you?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 19: I ask you?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 17: Mentally?
Speaker 1: Ill back?
Speaker 19: Jim back?
Speaker 4: If you don't buy things to pay for new cars, computer raised gunders, electricly.
Speaker 3: Operated sexual devices, material.
Speaker 19: Systems with brain and planet, headphones, screwdrivers, miniature built and rigar devices, a voice activated computers.
Speaker 15: Take it easy, Jeffrey, come.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right.
Speaker 3: Are very attractive woman? Ah yeah, So if you want to want to.
Speaker 19: Particular television program since it's all my children.
Speaker 3: On something in Eric, do you know that movie?
Speaker 12: I think idea to hit it like it's it's Brad Pitt, feel like it's familiar.
Speaker 3: Brad Pitt. Bruce Willis, gotcha, Brad Pitt.
Speaker 4: Oh, twelve monkeys.
Speaker 3: There we go. Well done, Sorry, well done.
Speaker 12: Thank you very much, Eric, job for having me teach had on the way.
Speaker 3: Have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Can't wait you two, Let's go to Alejandro in Santa Monica.
Speaker 3: Good evening, Hello, mo Kelly.
Speaker 12: How you doing to you all the time?
Speaker 3: Real good, real good?
Speaker 12: Just working deliver the delivery. So it's been working all night.
Speaker 3: Well, I need a number for you can choose number one, three, five or seven.
Speaker 12: Three. Since I'm Alejandro, the third sounds good.
Speaker 3: Here it comes.
Speaker 14: What's ridiculous?
Speaker 3: Who am I to make a criticism to someone like you?
Speaker 5: So right?
Speaker 3: I can take you.
Speaker 10: Well, it's brilliantly written.
Speaker 3: But then everything you write is brilliant pretty much stuff for the swearing Paul.
Speaker 9: There I said it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I profoundly bothers you.
Speaker 17: It has no nobility.
Speaker 3: These are no slum kids. I was a slum kid. Everybody talks like that. They do not. What do you think I say? When I go to the.
Speaker 12: Feed store in town.
Speaker 10: Oh now, Wally, give me a bag of that effie pig feed and ten pounds that bitchley cowcorn and the.
Speaker 13: Bank do I tell missus.
Speaker 2: Bolland girl, here's one big bastard of a check.
Speaker 3: Give me some of your christing money there? Look there see what you make me do? All right? Alejandro? Do you have any idea?
Speaker 15: Oh my gosh, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: All right, James Kahn, Kathy Baits, James Kathy Baits, I believe.
Speaker 3: Got an oscar for the role. I know she was nominated. Stephen King, broken.
Speaker 19: Ankles broken and oh oh opposite?
Speaker 12: Is it her?
Speaker 3: Kind of like r yeah, it's kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: It's suspenseful, the opposite of elation loves company, Yes, Blank loves company.
Speaker 12: Jesus, uh, I know this movie. I know misery.
Speaker 3: Yes, well done, he said, broken ankles.
Speaker 12: All is racking my brain, like.
Speaker 4: Could that be?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll congratulations, gotta run, key chain coming your way. Thanks for calling in.
Speaker 12: Hey, thank you so much, moll Kelly, I love you, guys, thank.
Speaker 2: You most appreciated. And closing us out tonight will be Anthony in La. Anthony you ready to go?
Speaker 12: You're ready?
Speaker 3: Okay, you can choose one, five or seven. Fie, Now, this is gonna be hard.
Speaker 4: Let's see if the guys insteads and here we go.
Speaker 2: He trouble with you.
Speaker 6: My brother said, you've always been too good.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: That may be, but I still think I look more like moderan. You do get our lots of character. I'm agent better brother.
Speaker 5: There is no need for me to destroy you.
Speaker 3: Surrender surrender your world.
Speaker 6: He always did need an audience. Shoe sap. Let me tell you, I ain't practice much magic for a long time. I want to show you a trick mother showed me when you weren't around. He was on special occasions like this. Oh yeah, one more thing. I'm glad you changed your last name, you son of them Anthony.
Speaker 3: It's not easy, but it is a classic. Do you need a hint?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh? Ralph Bakshi. One of his classics Roger Rabbit, No Roger.
Speaker 2: It is animated, yes, but it's darted. Oh, it is animated, and it's about two brothers who are magicians. It came out in nineteen seventy seven. Giving you the Stars will not help you because they're not like name actors in the sense that people would readily recognize.
Speaker 3: But it was a.
Speaker 2: Treatise on war race the ills of America, and Ralph Bakshi was known to be very controversial in his work. Not a kid's cartoon, not at all. It's closer to heavy metal than it is toy story.
Speaker 4: Oh well, okay, all right, how about this?
Speaker 3: What is the person who does magic? Plural magic? Magicians?
Speaker 2: Okay, another word for magician KKK Harry Potter.
Speaker 10: I was gonna say Harry Potter as well, Harry Potter and the grand blank.
Speaker 3: Say it again. Okay, where's the point he had on top of his head. We're running out of tide ard.
Speaker 7: Where is hey you?
Speaker 3: Anthony K I have sixty We love everyone in my heart radio.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're thinking, and I kind of like that.
Speaker 14: Keep it fun f I'm k os t h D two, Los Angeles, Orange County Live everywhere on the radio.