Speaker 1: Here take my advice.
Speaker 2: You have to be very careful. If you call out to one of the dead, all of them can hear you down.
Speaker 3: Throw them down, down the living.
Speaker 4: And welcome back into the further. I hope you enjoyed the first episode. I know I'm definitely enjoying creating these presentations for you. The paranormal supernatural is one of my favorite subjects to talk about. And as I said in the last episode, my family is kind of haunted. So not only me, but my entire family has always been interested in exploring this kind of stuff, and I feel like we actually covered a lot of ground in the first episode. Sorry, I'm still kind of congested and fucked up, but like I said before, we're gonna get through it together, and so today's gonna be no different. We're going to cover a lot of ground. But actually, while we're on the subject of my family, I actually kind of want to start us off on a light note today. I'm always talking about wanting to experience the paranormal for myself. Sometimes I don't want to experience it, and I do anyways, But so on one of my trips back home to visit my family, we went ghost hunting at a place called Madison Seminary. It's known to be extremely haunted, and my family and I were super excited to get our fucking flashlights and get locked down in this bitch. That was until we actually started experiencing shit, and then we went running for our lives. So I want to play a quick clip from that investigation to get us started. So in this clip, my cousin Evan and Brittany are with me and we're alone exploring an isolated wing of the seminary when this happens, take a look and we'll.
Speaker 5: Be right back.
Speaker 6: I havn't going there unless.
Speaker 1: How is that not pictures?
Speaker 7: I hate those pictures.
Speaker 8: I hate them marks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's so, that's I don't care.
Speaker 7: But anybody says that it's bricky like claw marks on doors? Like claw marks on doorsks.
Speaker 5: Did you hear that?
Speaker 9: Did you guys hear that? Did you hear that?
Speaker 5: Way?
Speaker 1: Go go go?
Speaker 5: It was it was knocking on the wall.
Speaker 8: Okay, that room, that room.
Speaker 5: No, that was a knock on the wall.
Speaker 4: It did this, It did it. No, But it was like, dude, look at my arms, I have street tube.
Speaker 9: Alright, we're going work.
Speaker 4: For work, Come on, dude, did you hear it was like this, like we just wit, wasn't it like it was like.
Speaker 9: Yes, it was three taps?
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait wait wait which one did you not want to go into?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 4: We heard it, that's where it came from.
Speaker 5: But it was just the three of us.
Speaker 4: It was dead ass silent, and we heard three knocks and then you saw.
Speaker 10: The first place we went out the stairs went that way and I started.
Speaker 4: Crying and said, no, no, oh, see dick walk I don't know, come in here, come in here.
Speaker 9: I'll lead the way. But that's freaky.
Speaker 7: Now that's in there in there?
Speaker 2: Can we just talk about The three of us are on a ghost wore.
Speaker 9: That was a Scooby Doude chase.
Speaker 11: Doors Did you know that?
Speaker 9: That can't be real?
Speaker 11: There's somebody there, guys, thank you.
Speaker 1: I farted and they all smelled it.
Speaker 9: They had I farted.
Speaker 7: I couldn't help them.
Speaker 4: And we are back so as you can see, a bunch of straight up pussies. We literally heard three knocks on the wall, legitimately the softest, most polite form of paranormal activity you can encounter, and we dropped our flashlights and ran for our lives. Evan literally shit his pants or at least farted them. Just so you know, this entire paranormal investigation from start to finish, is available to watch only on cosmic Peach Patreon. It's full of laughs from start to finish. It's great. So if you want to check that out, look up cosmic Peach on Patreon. This subscription is called Room two three seven. It's the only subscription I offer, so when you sign up, you get it all. Anyways, enough about me, back to the show. So I was thinking of how hilarious it is that I can want so badly to understand the paranormal and to have my own experiences, but then when they actually happen, I'm terrified. Then I stumble upon a couple clips on YouTube that make me feel much better about my complete failure as a paranormal investigator.
Speaker 12: Take a look in this one part of the area where they apparently were able to talk to the devil.
Speaker 5: This is where they actually made sacrifices. We all knew where we were going, but it.
Speaker 11: Was a hillside. That was the interesting thing about. Like you you drive down this dirt road and there's nothing else there. There's no structures, there's no buildings of any kind. You look like you're just driving into nowhere, but it's historically landmark that that's where this stuff kind of happened.
Speaker 5: So at this point, it's what close to.
Speaker 11: Three o'clock in the morning, we've already were already three quarters of the way through an investigation.
Speaker 5: This is the last place we're going to stop on it.
Speaker 11: So we didn't really think that much of it, like, what's really going to happen in the middle of this field?
Speaker 5: And we couldn't have been more wrong.
Speaker 11: We were out there for what a good thirty minutes with devices placed.
Speaker 5: All around us on the rocks and everything.
Speaker 11: Yeah, nothing happened at all until this motherfucker started talking about offering his soul to the devil and then go ahead, tell him what happened.
Speaker 5: It worked.
Speaker 11: So for this field, dude, the devices started going We're in the middle of a fucking hill. There's nothing electrical around, nothing could have been interfering with this shit whatsoever. Everything starts going off. We start getting words back on our voice box, talking like words going in correlation out of all words in the dictionary, words going in correlation with receiving his soul and making a sacrifice.
Speaker 13: Dude even said it went devil and we're like, we are going back to the RV.
Speaker 5: We are not staying here.
Speaker 11: We walked like half a mile in the dark back to on RV literally just reading. I googled what are the Lord's strongest prayers? If you go back and watch the episode, it's he and I just walking back our father.
Speaker 5: Oh Heaven, I love you that name.
Speaker 11: It's just the whole dude. It's the most bitch you've ever seen two people. But like, I just don't fuck that. Like I want to see a ghost. I want to have that interaction. I want to do that stuff. But on the off chance the whole devil demon possession shit is real, which I do believe it is, I just don't want to with it.
Speaker 14: Why because that's the scariest possible thing, dude, And that's the kind of videos we make are the scariest possible thing. Yeah, it'll be the last video you ever made, bro, It wasn't. I've made a hundred more since possessed, dude.
Speaker 13: I remember while we were walking back reading the prayer, this car like sped pas to us and slammed on their brakes and they're waiting in front of us, and me and Matt we stopped and we were like, Okay, we either go back to Elton talking to the devil, or we walk past the car that's going to rob us.
Speaker 5: So we were like, let's walk past the car. Yeah, we want to square up with whoever the's in this car right now. If it ain't Satan, he can get it.
Speaker 11: Bro swear to god it was Aerop.
Speaker 5: We were shitting our pants. We actually prayed for probably thirty minutes, and our RV was parked in front of an old church.
Speaker 11: We went to the front steps of this old church and we're like, well, this has got to be the safest place we could.
Speaker 9: Be, right dude.
Speaker 13: Wait, you want to know a theory that just popped in my head that I think about all the time. What you know when like you'll walk past you know, kind of like a homeless person and they're kind of going crazy and they're.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, the devil on Elizabeth and she's right there.
Speaker 14: What if they can see something that we don't.
Speaker 5: Like A very good point. Crazy, that's a good point.
Speaker 12: They're like the kid from Game of Thrones with like the third eyed raven. They can just see everything. And we just we're we'red of like haired your fifty concents, and they're like.
Speaker 14: You're gonna die January ninth, twenty thirty two, and we're like.
Speaker 5: Off, yeah, we should have listened.
Speaker 13: We should, we should we gotta investigate skid row.
Speaker 5: No, I'm sorry, No, we should, dude.
Speaker 8: That's literally me in a nutshell, just on the off chance that Satan is just waiting for a couple of nerds in a field with an EVP.
Speaker 4: Device to come along and offer up their soul and possess you forever. I'd rather not. But it was actually in this comedy show from this first clip, uh, where one of the guys says something kind of nuts let me play a little bit more and see what you think, and we'll be right back hang on.
Speaker 11: And then I had a couple of experiences moving into some old houses when we moved around a lot when I was younger. Things that just couldn't possibly feelings I couldn't shake, and houses that weren't necessarily creepy houses. But we lived in one house for nine months. I didn't sleep in my own room one time. From the day we moved.
Speaker 5: In, I slept on my sister's floor for on it.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 11: I couldn't stay in there, Dude. I felt so fucking scared and uncomfortable, and there was nothing like visually terrifying about it.
Speaker 5: It was just something in there that I could not whistle.
Speaker 11: What happened was I actually moved down to our downstairs computer room because it was so much smaller of a space. It was probably ten feet by eight feet. It was such a small space, but I felt safer in there because it was a smaller room. I felt there was less places for things to hide. But I actually have one of the weirdest encounters, sorry encounters experiences that to this day, I truly do not believe it was sleep paralysis or anything like that, because this how it was an old farmhouse, it was over one hundred years old, but it was up kept.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I didn't look terrifying by any means.
Speaker 11: I remember I had like just woken up a couple hours on, probably like nine am, ten am something like that, not super early or anything.
Speaker 5: I remember opening my eyes and there was.
Speaker 11: Just like an old woman in like a black dress with like a kind of like a veil, a thin veil over her face. I'm laying up just facing like this and I wake up and like her face is literally like why, like over top of me, like probably a foot and a half away from my face, just like mouth open.
Speaker 5: Just staring dad at me.
Speaker 11: And I was so scared, like I couldn't move, and slowly she just kind of moved turned and walked into my closet. And why I don't believe this sleep paralysis was because I didn't wake up after that.
Speaker 5: I just started my day.
Speaker 11: There was no moment of being like that was a weird dream and I feel like I couldn't move because it was paralysis. I didn't move because I was like, I'm just that scared and I just.
Speaker 5: Started my day.
Speaker 11: That was one of the first experiences that I was like, I think that fucking happened. Dude, don't think it was sleep paralyss. I really don't how old are you? I was probably twelve? Oh okay, yeah, holy shit. I did not know that it was insane? Is I have to bring this up.
Speaker 13: I did an investigation with my friend Aaron, and this was back in like twenty sixteen, and we slept in a haunted hotel and when I woke up the next day, he told me that there was a woman covered in all black and she had a veil and she was just leaning over him with her mouth and then she ran back and like climbed on the dresser and disappeared.
Speaker 5: Climbed on the dresser. And this was sleep paralysis.
Speaker 11: Bro. When I tell you, my asshole would just open if I saw if I.
Speaker 5: Sleep open, well, yeah, I saw closed clothes. Is that it goes, bro, I would ship myself. I would just oh empty onto the floor. Okay. But he said it was sleep paralysis. So he woke up from it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he woke up from That's the thing about it, though, was like it I didn't wake up. I remember just getting out of and like, all you've all woken up from like a scary dream, and that kind of to the beginning of your day a little bit like you just just a weird energy you have the beginning of your day because you started up, you started the day being freaked out. I had that, but there was no like re eye opening moment of being like, oh that was that was weird. I just kind of got up and was like I feel weird. It was just it was just a weird energy about it. But this house was looking terrified. I remember, like we only lived there for like nine months. Every single shower I took in this house, like the curtain had to be like halfway open because I felt like somebody was just gonna be like on the other side of the curtain.
Speaker 5: I had to be like to see it all times.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 5: It was the most scared I've ever been, dude.
Speaker 11: But I also feel bad if there was a ghost watching me in that house the whole time, because I was I was twelve, so I was learning some things.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, So in this clip, he says he doesn't think it was sleep paralysis because he didn't wake up from a dream. He also said he was twelve, so on the off chance that he doesn't understand what sleep paralysis is, I would say that is definitely what he was experiencing, because, as we all know, you're not dreaming when you're having sleep paralysis. You are definitely awake, but you just can't move right, like in the Haunting of Hill House on Netflix, if anyone's checked that out with the bent Neck lady, you're frozen and what you're seeing is very real. You just can't do shit about it, right, And that's kind of what he described. He said not being able to move from terror, right, But that's what sleep paralysis is to me. It sounds like an experience with one of the many sleep paralysis demons that are seen so commonly, and it got me to wondering, because of the frequency in which the the same demons are seen over and over again, what if there is some kind of hierarchy of demons that appear with sleep paralysis. So I began to search, and in my opinion, as I said in the last episode, there are choices we make on a daily basis that can open us up to these experiences, whether it's drugs like acid and DMT meth whatever. I've seen people in my own life abuse drugs, and I've watched as their entire personality changed and they destroyed their lives and eventually ended up passing away. I won't say this person's name, but it was a very close family member and she was a devout Christian and she began experimenting with meth and eventually lost her life. But near the end, she was talking about being possessed by a demon and she would literally try to get this demon to attack my other family members. And as I said in the last episode, my dad was also a drug addict, and I grew up literally my entire life having to entertain these multiple versions of him, and he quite literally was the most tormenting, toxic person I've ever met in my life. And now I have the unique ability to be able to spot these type of people in any given situation. There is just a weird darkness that surrounds them, and I can almost feel the evil passenger that rides with them. Not saying that people who experience sleep paralysis are necessarily possessed by demons, but what if these experiencers have unknowingly opened a door and there is something try to get in oppressing these victims? Trying to find that way in think of the first Insidious movie, right, the little Boy was able to astral project and as he left his physical body at night in his dreams, there was a fucking mega demon just sitting there waiting to possess his empty body. So I began to research what if this hierarchy of demons really does exist? And I stumbled upon a particularly interesting clip that I want to share with you. So let's take a quick break and we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 10: It also didn't have a face there was no face there, like when my grandfather explained the story to me. There was no face. It was just a black figure, no eyes, no nose, no nothing.
Speaker 15: So wait, what you know, I don't know what causes people to have these dreams or experience a hat man. I mean, I've seen you know, shadow shadow people, And I was reading an article by let's see her name is. It was an article in Psychology Today. It says that some people may consider the hat meant to be, you know, obviously a form of a shadow person. And this article of Psychology Today paranormal expert Rosemary Allen Gully. She says the shadow people could potentially wear hats and cows to cover up in perfect heads like maybe something I don't know, elongated head or something that people would call extraterrestrial. So it's there's a lot of, you know, different things about this, you know, the sleep paralysis phenomenon people experience the hat man. So the list goes on and on and on, and I.
Speaker 3: Could give you I'll give you like a rundown of what I've basically discovered over the years to try and and then see a few guys have any counter information to it to be honest, because, like I said, the interpretations of just exactly what we're dealing with here very dramatically and then counters are always identical necessarily, but the underlying themes are the same. That it's a person with the trench co and a hat that seems to be a leader of some kind of of these shadow entities that seems to be He's like the as far as shadow entities go, he's like the top dog, if you get what I mean. That seems to be the common theme ring throughout it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 6: I think that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, the first paralysis was in see process in sixteen sixty four. It was the incubus or the nightmare.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and.
Speaker 15: I guess you know, they put that one and one together, you know, explained that sea paralysis was some form of black magic or mythical monsters, demons, and the Egyptians believed that the jen Genie was behind sleep paralysis, and the indigenous people of the South Africa, I believe it was caused by the Tokoshi. Hope, I'm saying that right, a dwarf like water spirit, and the Turkish believed the Carbasian spirit like creatures were behind the phenomenon.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm just reading this article.
Speaker 6: I mean, what do you yeah.
Speaker 9: Go ahead and.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, first of all, I said, there are these encounters people that have during sleep paralysis. The majority of the time is worthy witness things like shadow people. But I don't I know, it's not confined strictly just to people who run the sleep paralysis. People can see them at any moment at any time. The general shape of these entities is often humanoid, but not necessarily human, so you know, personally, just cutting to the chase, I think they are the nephel imentities what we call demons on the other side of the veil, The same entities people see on DMT in these colorful, fractal jest are like forms. My theory as to why they are shadowed in a sense, I think it's it's to do with perception. It's not necessarily that they look like shadows. Realistically, I think they look incredibly psychedelic and like clowns.
Speaker 6: Personally.
Speaker 3: You already know what my opinion on this is. But I do think it depends on the individual's ability to perceive that other realm Okay, and I do believe the most people who encounter these entities have in some way experienced some kind of trauma, and it's this initial trauma that kick starts their ability to see these entities. It's almost as though trauma in some way does something to a human's mind and perception which makes them more perceptible, to be able to visualize the spiritual realm.
Speaker 6: Will call it the fractaled realm in some way, and.
Speaker 3: It's the first step demons take to get into somebody is to traumatize them, get them into that state of fear, that state of trauma, and it does seem like a sure fire way of allowing the demons to get a foothold on an individual. So this seems to be the common link I've seen. It turns of my own trauma. Why sort man, I realized this was during a time where I was heavily addicted to cannabis and psychedelic use. You know, my veil was thin, basically, and my ability for these beings to interact with me was probably more capable than let's say, somebody who hadn't opened up any of these gateways and sort of probably another way to describe it, but if you haven't done it through self inflicted forms, then generational trauma is another great way for demons to kind of get a foothold into an individual. Now, I think the level in which you are traumatized or have messed with your perceptions, whether it's like I said, on purpose or by accident, is the level than which you'll be able to see the entity manifest in reality. Other people in the same room may not be able to see what you can see, but that doesn't mean it's any less real from what you can actually perceive. I think what you perceive, like I said, if your veil is still relatively thick but it's just been pierced, you'll see a projection of some kind of the form of the demon, but it'll look shadowy and wispy and smoky, not.
Speaker 6: Quite there, not quite clear.
Speaker 3: And I do think that more you get traumatized, or the more you weaken your veil by accident or on purpose, the stronger that vision will become, and the less shadowy will become, and a lot more psychedelic.
Speaker 6: They'll become a lot more colorful, a.
Speaker 3: Lot more like the true serpentine, like multi colored patterns, just.
Speaker 6: A like wide grinned form.
Speaker 3: I just like I said, I think the shadow entities are like the first initial precursor to the to the ultimate form. It's just what you can vaguely perceive in the moment. But the more or they can rattle you, right, I think the clearer they'll become. Like I said, And it wasn't a shadow entity for me. He was in full color when he came to me. And that's hardly surprising because for me, I'd already been to the DMT Realm a few times, and I've been taking acid every other weekend, you know, and I'm taking bush roots and the rest of it.
Speaker 6: I was on MDMA every weekend.
Speaker 15: You know, you're pulling a Johnny Depth there, man.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, that was my life at the time. You know.
Speaker 3: It was a typical stereotypical art student in university. So it's hardly surprising, you know, but that's what.
Speaker 6: I think it is.
Speaker 3: But I think they're people who have never even like considered spiritual stuff and just pretty you know, the average Joe who doesn't nine to five and doesn't as a family, doesn't really have taken anything wild, you know. They they tend to, like I said, see shadow people. Maybe maybe they've had a bad experience or something. It's terrible to happened, maybe the death of a family member or something, and it's just kind of jumped starts their ability to start having these entities mess with them if you get able to. Except that they tend to encounter shadow people is what I've noticed. That's just my own observations now in terms of the hierarchy of what these things are, like I said, I do believe the demonic realm has a hierarchy just like we do. You know, just like a military does. They have generals, lieutenants and grunts at the bottom.
Speaker 6: And you know, and they have majors and leaders.
Speaker 3: And I think the hat man is a high ranking entity, a very high ranking entity.
Speaker 6: Is it the devil? No, I don't think so. I think there are many hat men. And I also.
Speaker 3: Understand, as we'll get into later we'll expand upon sharmans who commune with the spirit realm regularly and channel entities. You'll find that a common motif for a lot of them is a hat, and in particular tall, wide brimmed hat.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: And I do think, you know, as ancestor worshipers understand, you dress like the thing to channel the thing, so you know, you go and if you want power, you go to the top.
Speaker 6: You know, you don't ask the lowly demons, you go talk to the boss type of thing.
Speaker 3: So again that's my initial interpretation of why shadows at what showing?
Speaker 6: What do you think of that? You know, what's your opinion?
Speaker 9: And we are back.
Speaker 4: This is one of my favorite clips so far. I think it's very informative and correlate so much to the theory that I was already cultivating. Let's talk about two things in particular that he mentioned in this clip. These beings wear hats to cover an elongated head. This is something new that I hadn't considered before. This would also make sense why some people see grays and et type beings coming for them. Maybe these demons have been misinterpreted as being some kind of close encounter of the third kind type shit. Something to think about. And then, of course people who see them have experienced trauma. All right, stay with me on this one. So we have spoken about in the past, in grotesque detail, the amount of Satanic ritual abuse that is conducted on a daily basis to these kids in these underground sex rings and child celebrities and shit like that. Right, if you've listened to Cosmic Peach podcasts at all. You've heard me talk about this, So what if part of the trauma inflicted to these children is partly because it makes it so easy to get these demons inside of these kids. A Disney movie I've talked about so many times, written by a prolific pedophile is Alice in Wonderland right the psychedelic universe. Alice travels to Alice is also the name of the main character in Eyes Wide Shut, all about sex, magic and pedophilia. This acid induced DMT world that opens all these doorways in your mind also makes you more likely to see these demons on a regular basis. I've heard many people say that DMT is amazing and it opened their mind and blah blah blah. They experience some kind of unconditional love. That's great. The problem is in what I find disconcerting is that Joe Rogan is the king of getting people to experiment with this shit, which he is one controlled. He's the legit Laurel Canyon of podcasting, so tread carefully when listening to this joker. But anyways, he started this wave of DMT is the way bullshit, and in the sixties with the Laurel Canyon. They were introducing the use of LSD acid and all kinds of shit, right what I would consider the ushering in of the most satanic shit of all time. So there is I don't care if you agree or not, a correlation between New Age spiritualism, hallucinogens and opening doorways in your mind for demons to literally step right into you. It's just like with anything else channeling, et cetera. Once you open a door, you do not, absolutely do not have control over what comes through that door. So, throughout the rest of this series, we're going to dive even further into this concept and we will even address what you can do to stop these things from happening if you yourself are being plagued by night terrors and sleep paralysis. So with that being said, I'll see you on the next one as we dive even deeper into the further sleep paralysis.
Speaker 9: What is it? Is it real? You've probably been dealing with it?
Speaker 1: Is it normal?
Speaker 9: How do you fight it? How do you stop it? I'm going to break all that down in this video. I want to play two reels that I found on YouTube YouTube shorts that will really break down what sleep paralysis is for those that don't know what it is and confirm to those who have been going through this but not able to identify what it is. Watch these videos and watch all the Way to the End is the first one. It says how to survive sleep paralysis.
Speaker 10: Sleep paralysis is the feeling of being aware of your surroundings but unable to move or speak. Often victims feel pressure on their chest or a sense of choking. These episodes happen when you're transitioning through the stages of wakefulness and sleep. But the creepy part comes when you have hallucinations too. During these vivid, dreamlike experiences, you might see scary creatures near you or even lying in your bed. It's common to experience hallucinations, including hearing voices or feeling something touching you. How could you prevent sleep paralysis? Which sleeping position could trigger an episode? And why could moving your eyes wake you up?
Speaker 9: So sleep paralysis? It happened to me twice once in two thousand and nine. I'll never forget it. I was in college. It's a time where I was drinking a lot, I was smoking a lot, fornicating a lot, in and out of the clubs. It was a time where I was very, very low. I was popping adderall a lot and drinking on adderall. I didn't care. I wasn't treating my body right. I was living a lifestyle of wickedness. And I'll never forget I was sleeping next to a girl and I remember hearing knocks on a closet door, on the closet door that was behind me, and I remember like not being able to move, but hearing those knocks, like, man, am I tripping? Did I just hear that? And then later on when I woke up, I remembered and I said, man, that was a crazy experience. Was that real? And I just brush it off. Whatever. Now about a year later and sleeping next to that same girl again, this is when it got real. It was about t ten am. I'll never forget that because she had moved into her new apartment and she didn't have any curtains or anything like that because she just moved in. So at ten am in Florida, I was actually in Orlando. There's a lot of light outside and the light was shining in the room, real bright, so I was I could see the brightness. I was paralyzed. I literally couldn't move. I was sleeping on my back. I'll never forget this, sleeping on my back, couldn't move, paralyzed, and I just was like freaking out. And I remember my peripherals opened and I can see the entire room, even the bathroom. I could see everything because I was in the spirit realm, and I remember there was a demon to the left of me and it started getting close to me, trying to enter me. It was coming on top of me and it was trying to go in me, and it was laughing, and I remember I was hearing the demon in my mind, so it was like telepathic communication, and the demon was saying, I got you now, haha, I got you now finally, and I was like, no, no, who are you? What's going on? He's laughing, he's laughing. And I remember just being in a state of so much fear, and it just just scared out of my mind. I was like tears were coming out of my eyes. But I still couldn't move, and I could and I was wide awake. I could see everything in the spiritual and I remember all I knew was the our Father's prayer because I was raised Catholic, which is the Lord's prayer, and I started saying in my mind telepathically, our Father who art in heaven, hollow be thy name like Kingdom come and back then I had no revelation of what that prayer meant. I just memorized it because I was told to as a Catholic. And still the power of that prayer had had very, very positive, positive influences on the situation, because right when I started praying, a light came and that demon literally got pissed off. I could see it like, and it fled, It literally fled away. And I remember a light being coming to me and started speaking to me, Richard, you need to change your life. You're going down a bad path. You're not doing well. You really need to change, You really need to change. And I remember having this long talk and then I knocked back out and then I woke up. And when I woke up, I was crying like a baby. I was profusely crying. I was living again a bad lifestyle of robbery, alcohol, drunkenness, woman, just pills, adderall drugs, everything you could think about. I was doing it. And I remember just crying, sitting there, freaking out, telling her like you didn't see what just happened? You didn't you didn't hear that voice. You didn't you didn't experience what I experienced. And she's just like, no, what are you talking about? What's going And I'm like, bro, you didn't. Just I'm freaking out. And that's when I was like, man, like, was that a demon? And you would think after that I would change? I did it. That's when I left to New York City. I left to New York City to live from Orlando. We packed up a U haul, me and my friend and we left to a new city. And when we got to New York, it got worse. And that's the first time in New York City that I experienced suicidal thoughts. That's when I got depressed, isolated. I lost a lot of weight. I lost like thirty pounds. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I was drinking a lot of alcohol. I was withdrawing from adderall because in New York they wouldn't prescribe it to me. I was going through a low place, so I didn't change. I didn't look for Jesus. I didn't find Christis because I didn't know. I didn't have no one tell me what to do. I didn't have no one tell me. You're explaining what sleep paralysis is, So you might be wondering, what sleep paralysis? How could I beat it? Is it really demons? Some of you are wondering, Are those really demons I'm experiencing? Yes, they are. If you're seeing alien like creatures, weird crawling creatures, those are demons. Those are those are those are the spirits of nephilim, of demonic offspring. These are demons, my brothers and sisters. They're everywhere. And what happens when you're going through sleep paralysis is you're still you're in rem cycle, but at the same time, while you're in rem your physical body is also active at the same time. You're in the dream realm and in the physical realm at the same time. So it's kind of like your spirit might be Sometimes your spirit might come out of your body. You might feel like you're moving around in the room. It's just it's you accessing the spiritual realm. And why do demons do this? Why does this happen? It's because of legal right, It's because of sin, It's because of generational curses, it's because of issues in the bloodline and I'm telling you, when you come to Jesus and you repent these things, these things go. But before I continue, I'm going to give you guys a real, real break real easy breakdown on how to overcome sleep paralysis. And I'm going to pray for you for your deliverance and for strength and all that. So don't get off the video. Watch it to the end. But I want to show one more video.
Speaker 16: Sleep paralysis, something I'm certain each and every one of you has experienced at least once.
Speaker 5: In your lifetime.
Speaker 9: Now take a look.
Speaker 16: As you can see, this was recorded life and there is another heat signature captured on the thermal image right on top of the sleeping individual. This mysterious shape resembles that of a human body climbing on top of the man and seemingly strangling him. Some key night viewers have pointed out that there's a lot of ops flying around the room as well.
Speaker 10: So what do you think?
Speaker 16: Could this be actual proof that demons are the source of sleep paralysis?
Speaker 5: Let us know your thoughts.
Speaker 9: Do I believe demons are the source of sleep paralysis? Yes, sleep paralysis is not good, point bank, point blank, period. There's nothing in the Bible that talks about sleep paralysis. It's not good for you. No, John did not get taken in the sleep paralysis. He got tooken into a trance. You see the difference between the two. A trance is something where God legally takes you the spirit of God in the spirit realm, and you don't feel demonically oppressed. You have peace, you have comfort because it's by the spirit of God, and God can show you things and visions and trances. Amen. Now, sleep paralysis is totally different. That's when you're accessing the spiritu around through demonic spirits because of your iniquity and your sin. Most people who are dealing with sleep paralysis are dealing with things like fornication, drunkenness, idolatry, witchcraft, that's a big one. Witchcraft, witchcraft, witchcraft. If you're dealing with witchcraft in New Wage, you're gonna go through sleep proalysis. And there's a rapper, Joey Ba I'm not going to pronounce the last name he thought he spoke on it. He said, sleep paralysis is supposedly good. You know what, I actually want to play that video for you guys. I'm actually gonna pull up that video right now. I want you guys to watch it. It's straight deception, man. This guy is saying that sleep paralysis is a good thing and it's okay to go through that or whatever. Whatever. I want you guys to watch this, So let me turn on the screen. Hold up.
Speaker 17: Sleep paralysis is something that I experienced in as a child. You know what I'm saying and what I've come to figure out recently. A lot of people on the internet say, oh, it's like a demon is holding you down and like that. No, it's not that a demon is holding you down. Is that when you have sleep paralysis, you're in between a state where like reality and like almost a dream state. Pretty much that realm is controlled by your mind and whatever it is that you believe, whatever principles it is that you've adapted, is going to affect your experience. Some people, like you know, might even hallucinate, Like I've had hallucinations in that state too, Like you see.
Speaker 9: Things it's like oh shit, I see an evil.
Speaker 5: Lady or whatever.
Speaker 17: But that's all based upon your mental state.
Speaker 5: Like it's literally you versus you.
Speaker 17: Like a lot of people say, oh, you say Jesus and like you break out. No, it's not that you said, Jesus is just that you psyche yourself out sleep parvilysis is something that I've experienceding.
Speaker 9: Sit man, do you do you hear this?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 9: That straight deception. I didn't even fully believe in Jesus. I didn't believe you just could save me. But I just knew I had to call upon his name. It somehow, some way. It had nothing to do with my beliefs. Man, I know people that called upon the name of Jesus that never even believed in Jesus at all. They didn't even know what to do. The name of Jesus is powerful. This is straight deception. He's trying to make it seem like, Oh, it's just your realities and it's what you believe in. It is what you've acquired. That's a lie from the pit of l No, it's not. You are accessing the spirit realm and the physical realm at the same time. And what happens is is that the demons are actually able to be seen and felt because you're in the spirit realm. God a lot of times actually allows you to go through sleep paralysis so that you would know there's a demon about to enter you, so you could actually call upon his name and have a chance before that spirit enters you. Who knows. Back then, when I got sleep paralysis, God probably allowed me to see it so that I didn't that that spirit of suicide didn't enter me, and that it was only around me, so I didn't kill myself. You see what I'm saying, because it can get real, real bad. So how do you fight off sleep paralysis? Repentance? You need to turn away from your wicked ways. You know what it is. If it's fornication, if it's all called, if it's marijuana, if it's if it's whatever it is, witchcraft, crystals, evilized alters in your home, burning sage. These are all things that create a demonic atmosphere in your home for demons to dwell. Yes, they do all of it. You need to get rid of that stuff. You need to stop stop doing the drugs, stop drug dealing, Stop fornicating with that that man or girl that's not your boyfriend, that's not your girlfriend. You're creating soul tis and you're going against God's word. These are all things that can allow sleep paralysis. You go against God's commandments and his word. You know what that means. You're working iniquity and you're following the devil. It's either your following God or you're following say in. There's no in between on this planet. You can't be like I just I don't want to follow either. That's not how it works. Stan Satan is the is the prince of the air. He's the ruler of the air. He's created all these material things for people to stumble. You cannot be on this world and say that you don't want to do you don't want to follow either. You gotta follow one or the other. You will hate one and love the other. There's no one between. You can't be lukewarmer. He'll spit you out of his mouth. Jesus ain't putting up with the lukewarm stuff. So you need to repent. You need to repent. You need it for Some of you need to forgive you haven't forgiven. Some of you need to give your life to Christ. Some of you need to receive the holy ghosts. Some of you need to actually be delivered from demons, because when you went through sleep paralysis, demons actually entered you. I'm gonna tell you how some testimonies. I've met many people, many who have had sleep paralysis, and demons have came to them and offered them riches and fame and money, money and fame and sex and girls and cars and exchange for something else. I've met people that have been taken and to sleep paralysis. Their spirit left their body and a whole witch spoke to them and told them if you if you cut off your mother and never talk to her again, I'll give you all this and will literally show them, shoot a whole vision of them on a stage you don't performing. I've heard about this many times, and those same people that went through that, I casted demons out of them. I've heard crazy stories, and this is real. These demons will pull up on you and they will offer you riches and fame and woman lust and man whatever it is, they'll offer you those things if you submit to them. You have to submit to them. That's when they enter you, and that's when your life gets worse. So some of you went through this right now, I'm talking to somebody, if not many people, and you're like, man, I went through this, Yes you did. It was real, and you need a repent of your sin. Some of you went through that before you came to Christ. Now you haven't experienced it in Christ, and you're good to go, but you know what it was. Some of you are in Christ, you've given your life to Christ, and you're experiencing these things. That's because you need to go deeper. You need to really sit down and say, Lord, where am my compromise? Where is their legal right of the enemy. Where does the enemy have the legal right through his accusation because he's the accuser of our bedroom. Where is he accusing me? And where he's given legal right according to your word? So where he can come and do this to me? Because the devil can't do nothing less you go against the word of God. When you go against these the eternal law of God, which is his word. When you go against his commandments, the enemy knows the word, and he petitions against you using the word like in a courtroom.
Speaker 8: Fur