Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: I'll take what I've got. My co host Nick from The Occult Rejects here with me. Nick. Tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, you can find me at the Occult Rejects on all major podcasts and uh bit, shoot rumble and YouTube.
Speaker 2: Awesome, awesome. So tonight we've only got two, but I'm sure we can give a little bit. Oh, I got three. I got three? All right, So tonight let's see. The first one I want to go to is from Tatum Tuney. So hey, hey, head listen. It's Tatum aka pretty Bug. I have a lot of strange experiences and stories to tell. However, I do have one question that may be a great topic. I was diagnosed with MS at the end of the glorious year of twenty twenty. Ouch. There was a spike in my spirituality. I started noticing synchronicities more often, dreams became more vivid, and communication with my ancestors God, specifically my grandmother was stronger or brought to my attention. My question is is it possible that MS can sometimes damage the nerve hearts of the brain needed to be shut off in order to achieve spiritual awakening or higher levels of communications with the ancestors or gods. What do you think, Nick, I mean, I didn't think it's possible, you know. The first thing I think of, So with MS, you have a deterioration of the milinated sheath that goes around your nerves. You get a better signal when you don't have the fat in the way, So I think it's a possibility. I mean I've been doing experimentation now, using the singing technique that I talk about all the time, and using that to vibrate my bones. Right Like, as you're talking, you can kind of feel it vibrating around in your head with the different tones that you create, but if you really focus on it, you can actually create that vibration throughout your entire skeletal structure and you could feel it vibrating. And if you know something about bones, they are pazo electric, so as you're putting them under pressure, you're producing an electric charge. So I think if MS is attacking the milinated sheath around your nerves, you could be getting a similar effect where now you're basically an open antenna. You know, in some ways. Now I know what we've been given in terms of the picture of nerves and bones and clusters of fibers and stuff under the electronic microscope is all wrong. I don't know if you know this, but when they take the electronic microscope images, they have to desiccate the sample. They have to completely dry it out. So when you're looking at the nerves and the nerve is separated from the other piece and they're just sort of like floating there against each other, that's because they're dried out. That's not actually what they look like. So really the water and the binding materials is how those nerves are actually clustered together. And there's no separation between these different axons and dendrites. So in all the images that they show you of, like all these SSRIs and all the rest of that stuff, they show you these little chemical was going from one to the other. But really, in real life, there's no separation. The only reason it shows up like that is because they've given you a false image from a desiccated sample. So like everything we know of in terms of our visual representation of nerves and you know, the inner parts of the body is all just dried out. It's it's not actually what it looks like.
Speaker 3: But even back to like the original question, I do think there is something to do with impulses and electric and nerves and all that, you know. As wild as that might sound, I mean there might be something there. I mean I have said before when I want to start attributing like an occult stuff to the body, I have been guessing and maybe angels, since they're considered messengers, if they're actually nerves, you know, because it is sending messages, So there could be something to do with just even nerves in itself. With accult symbology. Who knows, well, it's an electrical pulse that makes your body twitch and move.
Speaker 2: Right. Right, So when Zeus was fighting Typhon, the monster tore his ligaments out right, and so his ligaments and his tendons were all ripped out of his body, and it was up to Hermes, the angel of Zeus, to collect his ligaments and his tendons and bring them back to Zeus. So Zeus is the god of lightning, and we're talking about the electrical impulses in the body, right, and we're talking about the things that create the charge to move the ligaments and the tendons to cause the muscles to twitch and everything else. So to me, it's really interesting, like the crossover between this Typhonian monster ripping out, the ripping out the the tendons and the ligaments, and also this idea of you know, electrical impulses within the body. So after Zeus was given his tendons and ligaments back, he picked up a massive boulder and threw it on top of Typhon and that's where Mount Etna is today. So under Mount Etna in Sicily is Typhon and Hyphestus. Hyphestus is down there too, and he's you know, running the forge. And I guess Typhon is the one that causes Mount Edna to erupt. And Mount Eda erupts all the time. It's it's erupted like two times, two or three times in the last five years. So but yeah, MS. I think when when you're faced with a serious diagnosis like MS, it really starts to change your focus too. So if you're having more spiritual experiences because of you know, the illness, I think it's probably because on a subconscious level, you feel, you know, sort of like a ticking clock, and so it sort of pushes you back towards the source. I know. I've had my share of you know, horrendous things that have happened to me in my life, and it's always pushed me back into spirituality. It's like I have to find some way of explaining this that I haven't figured out yet, you know. And so there is that aspect of it too. So yeah, thank you, Tatum. I'm sorry about your diagnosis. But try and use it, you know, try and use what you've experienced, and you've got this deeper connection, use it, you know. That's that's all I can tell you is if you have the gift to do, do it, you know.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I know who that is too, that fan. Thank you for sending that in. Remember I remember she came over from watching I Think Harsh Reality. She's been a fan of the show for a minute now.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, Tatim. I have mail from Raven Keefer. He had the motorcycle story last time, and so this is another one. He says, Hey, I work second shift, so timing is a bit rough, but I've got a few things to share. My aunt bought a turn of the century house and guest bedroom was isolated at the top of a narrow staircase to the attic. Could hear the woman walk upstairs and feel her and felt her get into opposite side of bed? No idea what happens if you're on that side? Found out years later the bed was almost as old as the house. Saw Sabe, Bigfoot. I'm not sure have you ever heard Bigfoot called Sabe before?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: For me, I've heard booger bear. Booger bears common in the South, obviously, Sasquatch.
Speaker 1: I think he answers the book.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting question. There should be a Bigfoot calling competition. I can get down with that. If you call Bigfoot and he shows up, there's tera. She says, Hey, gangsters, I love fridays with you. All makes my day a bit brighter without fail. I specifically love strange high strangeness encounters. That's my bag. This is awesome. Thank you very much. So he says, I still can't tell you anything about them. In Oregon twice, Mount Baker, Colorado, and here in North Carolina we have Cherokee lights. I've watched them on ridge across from my place and had one bounce up my driveway a couple of years ago, not twenty five feet away from me. Also strange gateways that appear in the woods along edges of open cuts. Most look like archways, not square. He's never seen a square one. I was warned as a small kid never to step through one, and Grandpa and uncles made it an absolute point of making sure we kids could not spot them before we could go out alone or starting hunting. Always good with you and Nick, be fun to have a conversation and spend some time with you too. So there he is, he says, mahe onwa favor. That was raven. We got to get him back on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just gonna say we should get him on, especially like even something like this too. He's definitely that man's got tons of stories.
Speaker 2: I need to expand my bigfoot name collection.
Speaker 1: So yeah, book a bear. That's one now.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so I guess he's having experiences with ghosts climbing into his bed portals on the edge of forests usually you know. Again, and back to the clearing conversation. You can find these things in mystical clearings. The only issue is it it goes back to the idea of like fairylands and the underworld. If you ever go through a portal. The last thing you ever want to do is eat anything on the other side.
Speaker 1: Do not wait till you get to a supermarket.
Speaker 2: Try to hold your breath too, because what I think it is is like as you're you're passing between the realms, taking in the matter of the other place causes you not to be able to pass back over. Right. So in the story of Hades and Persephone, she ate a single seed from a pomegranate, and so Hades, you know who has these iron glad rules about the underworld, said that you can ever leave if you eat something in the underworld, you have to wait for your time to be recycled. Well, if the same rules apply to fairy world, So if you're in the fairy world and they're having a banquet and you eat something from that fairy land banquet, you're not allowed to leave anymore.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, what do you what's your thoughts on.
Speaker 3: Like national parks possibly having ship in them and that's why like they're like you can't touch them.
Speaker 1: Well have you have you ever heard of that idea?
Speaker 3: Those those series, I think they have portals or there's something and you know, the whole missing like four to eleven.
Speaker 1: You know, on Missing nine one one or whatever it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that now that the government owns it, they're going to do experiments with it. So a lot of these national parks have shipped underneath of them, and whatever is going on underneath of them could have a lot to do with you know, like you were saying, experimentation or fock man, who knows, Like if you see something you're not supposed to see and you're in a national park, you're on government land, they can do anything they want with you. And I don't trust them. As far as I can, I can throw What if.
Speaker 3: Some of them have like a like almostly like kind of like your boy with the pyramids. What if the ground is already good for if you want to build something on top of it to start manipulating energy right like underground running water and shit like that, it will help.
Speaker 2: I think Yo seventy is a perfect example, Like that place is so energetically packed, especially with all those geysers. I mean, geysers are not a common feature, and there's a lot of energy packed into those guysers. So if you're talking about electromagnetics and frequency there's huge potential there, and so these national parks were chosen strategically. You know, a lot of it has to do with their strategic importance. And we know that this country was founded by dowsers who uh, you know, mapped out all these mounds, and a lot of these national parks have to do with these mounds too. So yeah, I think I think they weren't chosen specifically for those areas. I always found it funny that there are you know, uh, what they call World Heritage sites. Have you ever heard of this? If it's a significant site, if it has historical importance that goes back thousands of years, the UN will come in and then claim ownership over those sites. So Goldbecky Tepe is called the World Heritage Site, So now it's in the World un Trust. And so this is basically a giant lane grab of the most valuable pieces of uh you know, freaking uh real estate on the planet. And everybody knows, you know, un was started by the Rockefeller brothers, so it's it's really no if if you find something that's thousands of years old and it's related to an earthwork or something, please don't give it to the UN. Just say please stay away from here. We want nothing to do with you. This is not a World Heritage site. Get lost, you know you, Nesto, that's what it is, you NESCo World Heritage Site.
Speaker 3: Like what JJ said, stay a poloates in Bigfoot book, a bear.
Speaker 2: Terror has got a bunch of names for him. I want to see a competition of who could come up with the most names of Bigfoot and you know, like back them up with sources. That'd be a great competition. I'm in a competitive mood. I don't know why. All right, let's see, we've got one from Frank.
Speaker 1: All right, does a double J right?
Speaker 2: No, there is a family curse occurrence. My family has from my parental side, where people were born in April die in November and people born in November die in April. This phenomenon will see at a cemetery going back to the mid eighteen hundreds. I don't know how far back it truly goes.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what's weird enough just just the fact that enough people were born in those two months to even catch this.
Speaker 1: That's weird. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, if you've got a big family, you're gonna get a bunch of different you know, kids born at different times of the year. But yeah, April and November, those are interesting months because you've got you know, fall and spring. Right, Normally you associate you know, baby making with the winter time, and normally they're born in the summer maybe early fall. But if that's the case, then you're gonna have a lot of April deaths. So it's interesting. But yeah, these family curses I think don't get enough attention because we're talking talking about like demons or something being attached over many generations, and how do you break these intergenerational curses? You know, like I don't see a lot of work being done on that except for like, you know, the Exorcists doing you know, you were a pagan in your past lives and it's like I thought you didn't believe in past lives And they're like, shut up, fine, blob squatch, that's a new one. Have you heard of the sasquatch that gets down on all fours and starts crawling around like a spider?
Speaker 1: No, this is a new one. Now, this is.
Speaker 2: Actually really common. What they'll find is that, you know, right, the bigfoots, they move almost like they're not touching the ground, right, And you know, when you see them in the woods, it's like they're not bothered by terrain features at all. They're just like going as fast as they want to over really rough and ragged terrain. But at the same time, like sometimes hunters will see them and they'll get down on all fours and look like the creepiest I mean, like you know how they do with little kids in horror movies, how they're crawling across walls and stuff. That's what these bigfoot will do. They'll just drop down and just freaking crawl like a spider, which I think would be the most horrific kind of sighting you can have, is a bigfoot crawling like a spider because you got all that mass and now it's it's moving in some sort of unearthly horrific way.
Speaker 1: You know, some fucking some dude, some green beret in the.
Speaker 3: Woods, Well, it's just something camouflage, that's all that one.
Speaker 2: Well, I've never seen a green beret do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, like no, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, so you know that sounds like a tactic you would do, and like you know, in.
Speaker 1: The to try to whatever hide yourself in the avoid getting shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm yeah, low crawl, high crawl, bear crawl, all that stuff. Yeah, you know, humans, we gotta have kind of an arch in our back when we're going down on all floors. But for them to be like flat and moving like a spider, that's just like, that's not even close to human skeletal structure. So it's like, either these things are part spiritual, which I believe they are. I mean, I don't know about you. I don't think they're fully animal, and I don't think they're fully human either. I think they're just sort of this kind of a spirit you know.
Speaker 1: I'm not even sure what to think about.
Speaker 2: We need more Bigfoot stories. If you guys have Bigfoot stories, please send them to the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com because I love Bigfoot stories. And the thing is like up here in Wisconsin, everybody loves Bigfoot, but there are no sightings out here, Like the closest sightings are down in Madison, and I'm on the western side of the state, and all these places all around me have these silhouettes of Bigfoot, like it's supposed to look like a shadow, right, And they put these things up on the sides of their houses and on their properties and stuff, and it's like, guys, where's the bigfoots at? I want to go see the bigfoots And I don't know, maybe I'm just not looking at the right places, but you know, I'd love to get into a water balloon fight with Bigfoot. I think that'd be fun. You'd probably start chucking rocks though, that's where you really yeah, fucked up.
Speaker 1: I picked that over pine cones.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, right, But there's so much of a crossover between Bigfoot, UFOs, ghosts, and all the rest of this stuff. You know, it's like something else is going on here.
Speaker 3: It's something you know, somebody who's making kind of a decent point in the chat. If Bigfoot was real, they would be I mean, when there's no piles of shit from this thing.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, he does it actually like go go like in a river and this thing that it just stops and ships in the woods.
Speaker 2: Well, people have found big old piles of ship It's just it's really hard to nail that down. And so the best time to hunt for Bigfoot, if you're if you're you know, going out there and looking for it is during the winter months. When you've got a fresh pack of snow out there and you can actually you know, follow the tracks. The problem is the tracks just stop and there's no more tracks, and you're like, how could he do this? This is a big foot. They have to keep walking, they can't just disappear, but the tracks just stop. You know, it's crazy, that's crazy, right. So, uh in Wisconsin we have uh JJ brought this up. There is the Beast of Bray Road, that's what they call and that's over near Madison, and the bid Bray Road is seen every couple of years. It's it's never like all in one time, but they sort of appear in clusters and it's it's out by this farm called Bray Road, and you know, unfortunately it has you know, really scared the shit out of people running across that road over and over again. And this dog man is probably one of the most famous cryptids from Wisconsin. Even though we've got a lot of weird activity that goes on, but you know, it's it's again, there's a lot of paranormal shit that happens around Madison, Wisconsin, and that's like three hours away from me. So unfortunately, I can't go out there. And get all this stuff. But I think what it is is that has the highest volume of people in Wisconsin. It's Madison, and you know, I don't know why I'm blanking on it, but it's the other big Milwaukee. Between the two of those, they have the most sightings, probably because it's the highest population density and that's where you get the reports of it. But the stuff out here, people are kind of afraid to say anything because you know, they don't want their neighbors or their their family to know about it. And in bigger cities, they don't care about neighbors and family.
Speaker 1: So good point.
Speaker 2: But man, I listened to a couple of these cryptid podcasts and they had this one lady call in for Mauclair, which is just north of me, and she said that this woman had a big, old bag and she didn't look right and she couldn't exactly say why. And then this truck driver was going by and this woman opened up the bag and on one side of the truck she was just an old lady with a bag, and on the other side of the truck she turned into a moose. After opening up with this bag, all that was left standing there was a fucking moose, and the lady said, this moose went crashing through the woods and I actually took out a couple of trees on the way, and she took pictures of the trees that were down by this moves. Now, it didn't mean anything because she didn't take pictures at the time, but that's kind of a weird story and it brings up a lot of this, you know, skin walker idea. You know, because the way that Native Americans have said that you turn into a skin walker is you have to do something. You have to like kill a family member or something like that. But after that, that's when you get inducted. And the furs or the skins that you bring with you into the ceremony is the animal that you eventually become. So if you're bringing coyotes, if you're bringing deer skins, anything like that, that becomes the thing that you can then morph into. Now a lot of people really discount the skin walkers stuff, but when you look at the vast quantity of material about it in the Southwest and then how it sort of transfers into all these different ceremonies throughout Native cultures all across North America, it's really hard to put that down because every culture around the world talks about shape shifting as if it was a much more concrete reality thing then you know, we even give it credit for. So maybe there was something different back in prehistory where people could do this stuff, or maybe the techniques were kept. But I think there might be a way for people to actually shape shift or maybe become, you know, more of a holographic type character, right sore, If you're projecting this sort of image as kind of a aura or something like that, what's the difference between that and shape shifting? You know, I mean, other than everybody's going to see you for what you want to be seeing as and so having those light effects, I don't think. I don't think that's fully out of the picture, especially now that we're seeing how integral like holographic reality is in our being. So maybe there is something to shape shifting that we haven't necessarily figured out, maybe a spiritual technology, you know, I could see that. What are your thoughts about shape shifters?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: True, it was more along the lines of like kind of like holographic like you were saying, I could get into that, and also kind of isn't like you mentioned skin Walker and made me think about Skinwalker Ranch. It made me think about going back again to that to bring up your boy that came on and talking about the ground. But you know, skim Walker Ranch and the other places that one or two other places near line line Frog Ranch and I think one of the places I can maybe Wolshon Ranch, both have like water.
Speaker 1: Running underneath them as well. All three of them do.
Speaker 3: And again I'm wondering back if it has something to do with kind of like with the pyramids, you know, and is that why weird shit is going on over there because it's already like electrically charged and nothing's been released because there's no pyramids. Well you know, like you're not even doing anything with it. It's you know what I'm saying, Like it's just sitting there.
Speaker 2: It's free floating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not being like harness and manipulated.
Speaker 2: And right, so that that actually makes a lot of sense. You've got karse topography, that's the one that's most heavily associated with paranormal events. Right, So basically, if you have a bunch of limestone and a bunch of limestone caves, the areas that have that have a lot of ghost type activity.
Speaker 1: Have a lot of limestone running water.
Speaker 2: Right, so yeah, that there's something too that limestone running water combination. And we do have a lot of caves over closer to Minnesota, so there might be a lot of over there that don't necessarily get reported because it's very rural. It might be some place to check out. But anytime you've got caves, that's that's a surefire way of, you know, ensuring that something's happening. I think it has to do with the residents, to be honest. It's the way that the air is moving within these places that creates kind of these bubbles of residence. I know we talked a little bit about that with.
Speaker 3: Abyss right, Yes, yeah, I think he was even talking about possibly the stuff that was inside the bricks.
Speaker 1: With the pyramid, I like shit in it.
Speaker 3: It was just like a now to see if limestone head quarts in it, Well, it's very little.
Speaker 2: I believe limestone has calcite, and calcite is also piazo electric, so there could be a crossover there.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's usually a form of calcite or our good night, So you're right, sir.
Speaker 2: That's what gives our bones the Uh, the piezo electric effect is all the calcium and the bones, and calcium is also very important for nerve transfer. You've got a calcium ion that basically has to transfer into and out of the cell for nerves to actually fire, So that that calcium is very important for how nerves transmit data and for how your bones have a piezo electric effect which I think stimulates blood flow. You know, all of your red blood cells are made in your bone marrow and then they come out through little tiny holes. So vibrating those bones and actually producing that charge with a little bit of stress, that's going to really help your blood flow to be honest.
Speaker 1: Wow, well you.
Speaker 2: Might get blood clots too, kind of like what you had going on with the you know, crossing the abyss you.
Speaker 1: Had oh yeah, said it was like thick blood. Yeah, thick blood.
Speaker 2: There out produce it too much of a charge and you weren't grounding out. What if you actually, you know, you can actually ground yourself using what are they? It's like copper pads on your feet, right, you could actually plug us, right, you put the copper on your feet and plug it into the third socket in your wall, you know, not the two on top of the ground in the middle, don't ground you out into the into the ground. That's what it's connected to. So you could actually just sit in your room ground out, and then try doing meditation again and you probably won't get thick blood.
Speaker 1: That's interesting about that sucks.
Speaker 2: A great episode. I hope everybody look at that. We got thirty two viewers. Hope everybody shares this. Tell your friends send me an email. My email is scrolling there at the bottom Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com, and we will read your stuff on the air and talk about it. Thank you for joining us, and we'll see you again next time later