Speaker 1: At a book.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com forward slash podcast. Hey everyone, thanks so much for joining us for another episode of Dogman Encounters Radio. Really appreciate you listening. Tonight's guest was featured on episode five ninety seven, and because of how much detail there was to his encounter, we didn't have time. We didn't have close to enough time for medians them all the questions I had for him, and also on top of that too, I wanted to give the listeners in the live chatted chance to ask them questions as well.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: What we planned to do was I planned to have them come back on last week for a special episode, but unfortunately his cable went down right before we were scheduled air that show, that special midweek live stream episode. So luckily that's all back up and running, so we're able to bring them back on tonight well without any further ado, let's bring that guest on now. James, thanks so much for coming back.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a pleasure, pleasures.
Speaker 2: All mine, James, For anyone who missed episode five ninety seven, please tell them about yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's simple. Country boy from the country. I loved it. Now I moved to Texas, a big city of a new experience for me, and I'm manager at Subway. That's pretty much it. I got a little bat dog and Zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of Zero, you sent me that picture of him. I think it was last Tuesday, and he's absolutely adorable. I'm gonna post his picture here and just debits everybody in the live chat. Everyone who watches the YouTube version of the show can see him. But I can understand why you love him the way you do. Oh yes, Yeah, he's something else. James. When you sat up and locked eyes with that dog men that was staring at you through the window that night, what did you see in his eyes? Did you see fear, anger or curiosity?
Speaker 1: Curiosity? It looked like it was just as surprised as I was, because I know when it was looking in there, it couldn't see me. It could see my brother's laying beside me, and probably the knees owned down to the feet of my sister and my youngest brother. But I know I could have seen my brother Tony Bark and James and the older one his name James, also James Evans Love and I knew I could see them, but it couldn't see me. So when I set up, I'm pretty sure I surprised it just as much as it surprised me.
Speaker 2: Didn't you say that your news to news with that dog man for about forty five.
Speaker 1: Minutes qualty five minutes less than I put an a half away from that thing. I watched that thing and I didn't move, It didn't move, and we just I was just locked. It was like I was paralyzed, like it was paradized. I couldn't I couldn't believe it. I was trying everything in the book to make out what it was, but nothing, nothing clicking. Back then that time in the eighties, that was I've never seen anything like that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm sure you hadn't you know, when you're going through your encyclopedia of what it could have possibly been, nothing would fit, nothing would match anything like that. So I can only imagine the thoughts that were going through your head. But talking about what you saw in its eyes, if you were locking eyes with it for forty five minutes. In most cases, eyewitnesses are going to report a shift from one type of emotion in its size to the next, and then to the next, maybe curiosity at one point, and then you're steering me. You're steering daggers in my eyes, anger because you're challenging me, and then maybe cooling down a little bit and back to curiosity or some other emotion. You never saw any shift like that in its eyes.
Speaker 1: There was no shift whatsoever. Nothing moved on it. After his ears went back and his eyes followed me when I laid back down to it at an anger, I nearly laid on top of one of my brothers. Nothing about it changed. It was just standing wonder looking at me. The only thing moved with his eyes following me as I laid back, and it was no anger, no nothing like it was just like it was surprised. It was like curious, and I'm I'm pretty sure I had the same look in my eyes. I'm trying to figure out what it was, and I'm thinking, you know, it's trying to figure out what I am. And I say, that's the reason I wasn't scared, because it is no teeth showing nothing, no growling, no aggressive movement. Eyes would basically like zero the calm.
Speaker 2: It's curious when it comes to having dogman encounters. I think you hit the lottery as far as the dog man that came to pee a visit that night, because most of them had, they would have had a captive audience. You're right there, nose to know, nos to nose with it. They could have pushed all sorts of your buttons. But yeah, that dog me, I thank goodness, it didn't do any.
Speaker 1: Of that, none of it.
Speaker 2: That's really good now. I know you say when you first locked eyes with it, that had its ears pin At any point of that forty five minutes, did it ever put its ears back up?
Speaker 1: It ears never went back up. When I set up, what I noticed first was its hands. That's what was checking on that one thing like digitive, and that what woke me up. And I set up, and as my eyes adjifted, I seen the hands stop. And then when the ears went back, and that's what caught my attention for the second thing that moves E went back And from that moment until I watched it for those forty five fifty minutes until that the rest of the two hours I watched it. As I laid back, the ears never came back up. They stayed pent backwards, that could be see them come back up.
Speaker 2: That could be seen two ways. Obviously, if you're talking about a dog or a horus, if they pin their ears, normally that's a sign of anger. But it's going to use it Zerrus for information gathering. Well, you're right there, within less than a foot and a half from it. If you're going to make any noise, it's going to be able to see that you're making a noise, So it doesn't need it serious for that. Maybe it pended Seers just because of the intensity of the moment. I can't think for this thing. All I can do is just gues and as we go through tonight's show, I'm not gonna try to put any words into your mouth. That's the last thing I'd want to do. So when I ask you about things like this, yeah, just tell me what you experienced and I'll do the best I cannot to influence you. But maybe it pended Zeers. What I'm getting at here is maybe it pended Seers because it didn't want to intimidate you, maybe or just because of no other reason than it didn't need it. Zeos. It had you right there nose to nose with it, so there wasn't really any need to listen.
Speaker 3: So maybe that's what's behind it, like I say, Zero, But like I say, the ears went back in the back, back head, and that you may be right, and they probably right at times.
Speaker 1: Zero pennies is back is a little angry.
Speaker 2: Well, that just had to be through the roof. It really must have been. Not all, but a lot of my witnesses who've been that close to a dog man as you were for all that time, they reported an unusual quality that the dog man's rettinas had. Did you notice anything strange, any strange qualities about its rettinas when you were that close to it? I know you said it had eyes pretty close to Zero's, only quite a bit larger, But did you notice anything strange unusual about its retinas?
Speaker 1: Nothing strange about it? Blackish brown eyes and when I say, it looked exactly like Zero eyes and you can see just a little bit of white in them on both corners of his eye and a limit in the between it which knows was and that was it and it eyes was just basically like Zero's. A German shepherd like eyes or what not? A German shepherd. What's that down called guene yes? Not to know? Not that GWEENI A. I had one of those starts, a long time golden retriever. I was similar like that, and zero eyes are similar to a golden retriever.
Speaker 2: Why you really did looking? You really did hit the lottery when it comes to dog men. Yeah, you definitely hit the lottery because in almost every other case it's gonna be a lot more intense than that. Thank goodness, it wasn't more intense.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one thing I can tell you, I am awesome with dogs. I own at least thirty dollars and I could pretty much make them do anything I want. They just loved me. I had so many of them, like Zero he sleeps with me, and I had when I was in every day father live my well, my grandmother left my dad side, and I had dogs. I tell them go do this, and they pretty much don't do it. It's almost if they understood me. So I don't know. I wasn't aggressive toward it, So maybe it was just like, Okay, we're just gonna look at each other until somebody gives up.
Speaker 2: Normally, if these guys, they don't care if you're aggressive or not, they're gonna just do all they can to push your buttons and mortify you to within an inch of your life. That's why I'm saying, you really hit the lottery. When it comes to dogmen. You could have had an encounter with Thank goodness, like I said, for that as well, and as far as you being good with dogs, that's great. But when it comes to these guys, I don't need to tell you. We don't know how much of that crosses over to them. Maybe somebody can be great with dogs, but I really doubt that anybody's gonna be able to count on being good with dog men. I just don't think. I don't think that could be the case.
Speaker 1: I don't even, like I said this from here around like you say, I must have hit the lottery, and I'm pretty much glad I did. I mean, if that thing would have been growning or did anything like that, I can only think back. I don't know, well, I gotta gen ride up what I would have done. It would have what's some fear in me and to see something that you don't know what it is, and I couldn't figure it out because like I said, it had its head down and I couldn't really make out that snock until Zero help had his head down, and I'm like, oh, my goodness, that's what I saw.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, I can only imagine what must have been going through your mind at the time, and understandably so. Now you said that depended zeros right from the start. But was there somehow, some way that you got to beat on how long it's serious might have been?
Speaker 1: It is. I would put them as long long as my hands, because when I looked up I saw them going back. I would put this ear at about seven inches seven to eight inches.
Speaker 2: Well that's pretty long. That's pretty close to as long as a mule.
Speaker 1: It was pretty long when I see him, and the way they went back, I'm like, okay, look, could have been like two horns. I wasn't thinking about horns then on I think I seen was a brown ere coolor zeros go back. But they were more pointed than Zero's ears.
Speaker 2: That's just amazing, it really is. Did this ear seem to be on the sides of its head or more on top?
Speaker 1: It was more on top of his head, more on the top, further up than zeros would be basically proper above his eyes. If you take it and take both. His eyes would pretty wide apart and go up those ears nearly level with his eyes.
Speaker 2: So pretty much the same positioning as a German shepherd. Then yes, okay, well, I see that's kind of what I expected. Did it have its mouth open or closed at the time?
Speaker 1: If mouth stayed closed the entire time, never open, his mouth never showed any teeth or nothing. Yes, stood there looking at me frozen.
Speaker 2: So if he kept his mouth closed the whole time and it never showed its teeth. With a lot of dog men, even though their mouths are closed, you can still see their canines protruding, it sounds like you never saw anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, maybe they would have been protruded. But like I say, its head was down, and it had it down like this, all I could see was the black tip of its nose at the bottom of the window and his nose going leading them up into his eyes, And I like, maybe if it had his nose out straight out, maybe she may have been protruding out Kate and I might have been sticking out. But like I said, it was face to face and I was looking at it face down and never see any teeth. Glad, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh, I bet you are glad. I'm glad you didn't see any either. That wouldn't have been good at all. When it held its head down in a posture where it was almost looking through its eyebrows at you. I don't know if a dog men his eyebrows or not. I guess they don't. But anyway, had that head down posture. Did you get the impression that did that, because if it would have had its muzzle up pointing straight at you, that it would have had a hard time keeping both eyes on you. Or do you think it kept his head down so it was less intimidating to this little boy.
Speaker 1: No, I guarantee you kept his head down because of the snout that I know now was too long for it to be that close. So it had to put it snap down because, like I said, it was a very small one and pretty much if it snout was up, it would have been sitting back. It would have been back a lot further from that window. So so his hand is snapped down, it's closer with his eyes.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. Yeah, So if it's eighteen inches away from you, that makes sense. Then its forehead was probably nine inches from the glass, and your face was probably nine inches so that does make sense. If it had its head up, it couldn't have been that close.
Speaker 1: Nope. Wow, And that's what tricked me. That's what tricked me. I didn't at first. I didn't recognize the snout until, like I said, when Zero didn't, and it took me back to that night, just as if I was there, and I'm like, okay, and I remember the snout down, seeing the tip of the black nose, perfect example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd say it must have been. Before I go any further with the questioning, I want to post a picture of your main man here, Zero, so I want to see him there.
Speaker 1: He is. How old is he that? He's two years old?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's adorable, he really is.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly how that thing had his head down like that, and I was looking at it.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine the thoughts going through her head. But I can't say that enough. I said that a couple of times, and I just can't say it enough. I can't only imagine what that must have been like.
Speaker 1: Man, I gotta say I got that thing now that when I say it's trunk down and I got him, That's what I that would always tell myself if you shrunk down and came back to me.
Speaker 2: That is amazing. So the same proportions everything, the length of its ears to the size of its head, everything was the same, pretty.
Speaker 1: Much, pretty much the same. It just giganic. Just takes zero head and sharp nose hills a little bit, put them a little closer inward, and make his head the side of a probably a basketball with a football sticking out of it. And you got that thing.
Speaker 2: So the same eye color, same nose color, everything.
Speaker 1: Ye had the black nose like it was a little bit dark and you see a little brownish song I guess on zero note. But his nose was solid black and nose scratches of anything had that. And fir was beautiful. It was nice. Peanut butter cardboard colored was not. It just just seemed like it was groomed. And that's what got me. I'm looking at something up there, and that's the reason I wasn't scared, because it didn't look shaggy, raggedy or it beat up with muddy and nothing like that. It just like it was a well groomed Maybe the body wasn't, but I didn't see that wish I would have, but I didn't see the body.
Speaker 2: That's one of the strange, many strange things about these guys. So many incredible eyewitnesses, such as yourself, they report that just left the groomers look to them where they're first perfect. Others see nasty ones, that kind of mangey, but a lot of them report that that the dog men they saw were just clean. It really makes you wonder how that could be. But even though we wonder how that can possibly be, it seems like that's a pretty common thing. So it is what it is. Yeah, it is. Now this might seem like a strange question, but you were so close to its face. You're the perfect person to ask at any time. Did you ever notice if it had any whiskers or not.
Speaker 1: I didn't see any. Quis good if it did. I mean, like I say, once I looked up and seen the blacken up his nose, and his ears went back, and my eye automatically went back to its eyes, and from that moment on we locked eyes. I see. I mean I could see my peripheral vision the face and all that, but the eyes were the most important thing I was looking. I was just looking at his eyes, and it was looking at me. It never took his eyes off me. I think I took my eyes off for in a couple of times. See was anybody else waking up? And looked over at that clock and shifted my eyes slowly back, still looking at me. Didn't moved a muscle, nothing moved. Maybe it fighting me in moved. I didn't know, because, like I said, I didn't see it. But his head never moved. Its hands never moved again, and they were hands like zero, but longer, a lot longer.
Speaker 2: You can say a lot of things about that dog, men, but one thing you can't say is that he was some comfortable with eye contact. Have you kept eye contact with you the whole time, all forty five minutes? That says it all?
Speaker 1: Right there?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it really does. Now you've got a really good look at its hands you just said. Was there anything notable though about its fingers that you noticed?
Speaker 1: They were long and bent bent inwards? It had because we were scratching. I seen them as it was still scratching. The screen was pretty much torn and gone. It's just a little window. It couldn't open this little small window, and I guess it had tore through the screen. And what woke me up is when it started tapping on the window. So the way its fingers were, both of them were up there and they was bent forward. When I looked up and it just frozed both fingers, both hands was in the same position, just really long, folded over like that, and it frowed just it just froke, froze out, and it looked at me. The only other movement it made one it went back. That was it brown hand that you see, a sharp brown furt like it's net here Zero's trying to jump up on the bed, but just like he has just stretched out so long. And the way that little seal came up on the window, I couldn't see if it had. I'm sure it did because they tore that screen, but I didn't see that any claw or anything.
Speaker 2: I put some thought into whether I was going to ask you this or not, and I think I'm just going to ask you at anytime after having that experience, James, do you ever start to wonder how many times how many nights you were laying in bed and I paid your visit, but you didn't know about that.
Speaker 1: From that night forward, every time we visited back up then, like I say, I always slept over there by that window. I made it my business to lay at an angle, and I washed that window until I fell asleep. And I used to think, even to this day, I think how many times that thing washed up in that I know, how many time it washed my grandparents, my mother in the other room. How many time it's been down there by that corn and was just washing up, pushing those tires and playing cops and robbers or down there in that ditch. I mean, how many time it's been watching the mister l who stayed about one hundred yards up in my grandfather and it's fun about six hundred yards down. How many times it had it been to their house as a visited any you know those three houses, I've seen it want a little bit further up, but it just shocking to say, okay, we've been down here at night. I used to be outside by myself at night, just sitting on the hood of my mama car looking at the dogs. How many time would I think behind the shed looking at me, could have been opening that ditch looking at me. It didn't know, but it put me on the alert.
Speaker 2: Ill bet it did. Back to the hands there, James, when it comes to the joints of its fingers. It's been a long time so you probably don't remember this, but did you buy chance notice anything about it joints that seemed a little off that you can remember.
Speaker 1: It's joints. It was like almost like three joints were to the hand, like it could bend it. Well. We got on our fingers about an inch the little slot in the middle of it, and it was so long. It just looked like just stretching the dogs all out and almost like it's formed a hand, like it just a dog paul so big that I don't know of the actual hands, but they reassemble basically my hands, just one hundred times long with color. I'm about to saying close zero and its paws just stretch them out and I could see they was just long and bent over like it was almost a fist, about half a fist. It was just like this right here, but three times longer than mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do have big hands. I don't know if you knew this or not, but the really big ones twelve footer. It can have hens as big as a trash can lead.
Speaker 1: Oh man, they were big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all no doubt. They get really big yeah, that's big enough to reach around your waist almost to pick you up. Yes, yeah, that's too big. Right there after the fact, you and your brother thought about the possibility, But did you think about how easily that dogged man could have come into your house broken into your house before you fell back to sleep that night.
Speaker 1: The only thing I was thinking about as I laid back, like I said, it was an outhouse back there, and my grandmother and my mom they wouldn't go out there. They had a pan or that they were even lead themselves. But my grandfather and me and my older brother, we'd take our younger brother that they need to go use the our house, and we go out of ourselves solo. Me and my older brother called like I said, we didn't was scaling nothing. But at that time, I was like, I hope I don't hear that back go open, because I know if either my granddad's going out or I could tell if my brother's going oucause he was the end of the bed, that it would have had to be my granddad. And I would have jumped up then and said, okay, don't don't go out. There's something out there. And I was just hoping that none of my siblings woke up, especially the younger one that called, it would have been a panic. They'd have seen that thing. And I know, especially the youngest one, if you set up one of other name with my sister, he would have went to screaming and what's that thing? Any wonder? And I don't know what would have happened.
Speaker 2: Thankingnes that didn't happen, although that dog man really does seem like it was one heck of a cool, calm, customary dog man. So even if they would have woke up and started screaming, I don't think it would have done anything dangerous like that. But then again, I can't think for these things. All I can do is guess. That's all I can do. Now we've already established the fact that you two remained locked face to face for about forty five minutes. But as far as you locking eyes with it and staying locked with it that long, was that because you weren't afraid of breaking the window and grabbing you or was it for another reason?
Speaker 1: Well, I wasn't afraid to cause, like I say, the side of that window it probably could have been big, as it would probably could have knocked that in time side that being a little walls of the house. But at that time, being so young and not really knowing what it was, the side of that window. If it would have broke that window, the only thing he could have put it. Couldn't even put his head in there. It would have been able to just put his arms in there. One of his arm probably could have came in there, but as far as it would have went, and I would have just scurried on over to the other side of the bed. And like I say, I knew I seen it in the window, and I knew it couldn't get in that window to me at that time because of the smallness of that window. It could have easily got in one of those back doors. But like I say, it didn't seem to me like it went anywhere near the fact because it was still in the window. And like we had two loaded shotguns on the end of the bed down there, and I could have got to them shotguns far before UD have got to that. Well, I don't know how fast I heard it really fast, but as far as it getting in that back door, I'm pretty sure me and my brother had those shotguns in our hands before it comes through that door. And if it would have buffeted that winder, he could have just only stuck his hand in there. That's as far as I knew.
Speaker 2: If it would have come to that door. I'm not too sure that the guns would have kept you saved from it. It's hard to say. Sometimes guns are effective, sometimes they aren't. I'm just so glad. I'm tickled pink that you never had to find out. Thank goodness, me too.
Speaker 1: I'm glad. Like I say, we, like I said, get that young age and they have the boat like a shotgun and brother had a revelation twelve gage pump action shotgun. And when I say, at that age, and we were thinking we were indestructible anywhere, we were like a thing because the gun could stop anything. And that's pretty much what really kept me from really panicing of being afraid. Like I said, I don't fear pretty much nothing but a catfish. But I wasn't scared because, like I say, it didn't show any aggression at all, and that pretty much kept me calm on, like, Okay, this thing is looking at me whatever it is, and everything I know, I'm wope.
Speaker 2: Well, you deserve a lot of credit, James for holding it together. Because very few people could have held it together close as well as you did. Most people they'd be sucking soup through a straw the rest of their lives. But yeah, you had that experience, a really intense experiences, not because of how the dog man behaved, but eighteen inches or less from that dog man face to face with it for forty five minutes, that's still intense, and you're still holding it down. So, like I said, you deserve a lot of credit for that because you've done something. You're doing something that very few people could do.
Speaker 1: Also, my brother, like I think, when he told me, like I say, I'm chalking up as a dream. The next morning he told me, did you see that thing in the window? So evidently it really didn't, you know, put too much of fear in him, because, like I said, he saw it at some point when he saw it before I woke up, Well, he saw it after I laid back or when I fell asleep. That we never discussed that. I don't know what time he saw it or when he saw it, but I know he saw it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd say that's undeniable there Before I go any further. If you're in the live chat and have any questions you want me to ask James for you, please type it in all caps. That way I won't miss it. James, I'm so glad your encounter didn't stop you from heading back into the woods. But can you do that present day and enjoy yourself or are you still looking around and almost paranoid about the possibility that another dog man might be out there?
Speaker 1: No, I go fishing. I go hunting. I got a friend that own a ranch, and we go out to his ranch and he got targeting and stuff that that, and we go out there and say in our shotguns and rifles, and I mean about it's there. I want to start getting night time. But I'm looking around. But like I say, I'm the type of prayerson I got fully full company. I'm saying my weapons, not that I would use them. I mean i'd rather, like I say, the riffles I got in the shots I got, they got infrared and they can also record, and I would love to see one try to record it. As far as shooting it, note, I'm not I'm not gonna shoot one if if that's the last thing I want to do. I just want to put one of my knight business camp which I can actually take it off the gun and use it with my hands. I got several of them that I could do that with. But like I say, I want to see another I want to see a full body. I just don't want to see their hands, ears and face. I want to see jif how big. I know they get big, and I know people describe them seven to twelve foot time. I want to just see one fully riding bypassing by eighty miles an hour. I keep going, I just want to see one.
Speaker 2: You never know, somebody down the road, you just might see another one. If you do have another encounter, though, I sure hope it's a good one. It's one that's not going to rattle you the way this one did. It was pretty I'm not going to say it was benign, but that encounter was as benign as a dog me encounter could be. A dog mean encounter can be almost I mean, you were eighteen inches away from it face to face, so that right there is pretty intense. Whether it snarled that you were acted aggressive, but still, I mean, everything considered, it was a pretty good dog mean encounter.
Speaker 1: That's a good bang. I being at that age student high school and like I say, I was just young and old that feared nothing. Nothing. I've been in cages with bulls and on the back of farcing down in Avery, Georgia, and they wasn't broken in or just this was getting nothing anywhere. I wanted to go clem trees, hanging out bridge and hanging up a side of the usfnmics of aircraft carrier CBN sixty eight. And it came into swimming with snakes, didn't It didn't catching them. It didn't make no different with it. Would I just wasn't skinner man saying now, if that thing would have been growling small and showing teeth and out of it probably so.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that would change everything. Like I said before, Thank goodness it wasn't that way with you, because that would have definitely changed the complexion of it. It really would have. Like I said, everyone, if you have any questions you want me to ask James for you, if you're in the live chat, please go ahead and type it in all caps. That way I won't miss it. James. After mister l cited in your scope for you, you said that you had a lot of confidence when it came to your ability to hit what you're aiming at. But if that dog man would have come back around that night, the night that you and your brothers saw it, and or later on I'm laying in that ditch, how sure are you he actually would have shot.
Speaker 4: It, because, like I said, after he sighted that riffling in and to this day, I can take my riffle and hit targets at one thousand yards.
Speaker 1: So it's I mean, it's easy. I've done it all my life, like I said, me and my older brother, we started out with pellet guns. We got so good. We set the pet six sit matches, little strike matches out there, the boxes out there and the matches, and then shooting with pellet guns and I come over with shotgun. With the spread of the buck shots of bird shots coming out, we don't have to really too much aim. But I got so good with that thirty dollars sick and still I got thirty or six. Now I can hear anything. I can hit a candload at five hundred yards for that thing with that high power scope. It's child's play.
Speaker 2: You're a nail driver.
Speaker 1: Then, oh yeah, I'm one of the best. I consider myself one of the best. I want to be the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can understand why. If you can do that, you're surgical. You've always been one of those people who have had to see it to believe it. James, But did your dog be in the encounter have any effect on that present day? Are you more open minded or are you're still skeptical about things?
Speaker 1: I was skeptical up until that point when until the z Road got up on my offer, and because like I say, I talked when I said, I used to watch your dog man in counters, and I say, you know a couple other people and sasquatching counters, and I'm chalking up, okay, misidentifications. Somebody putting a suit on and their friends over on one side of the road, and as soon as a car come by, they run across with the suits and then it free and take pictures of it and hop on the back of the truck and they go home and they go there clan they seeing a sasquatch or a dog man. I don't think okay, could have been a hologram. That means they something could be a hologround projector or something like this right here. A lot of people say, man, look like it was floating right across the street, and I said, Okay, if there could have been a holler round projected or something. It's just all kind of wild. Things went through my mind to try to rationalize the encounters I was seeing on telling me you knew that. I know that I've seen a live one, a real breathing, live one. And I chalked it up. Like I say, and if people making miss identifying a bear stand up against a tree scratching it back like they do, maybe they saw that maybe a deer was at an awful position. They said that how long the dog man was going on four feet? I'm thinking, okay, maybe you've seen one dog man with his head down and another one was head up and standing close to each other, and you misidentify that from a distance how long it was? But like I say, now, I know those people actually saw those things because I saw one.
Speaker 2: Yeah that you did. No denying that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Some of my witnesses, after having really traumatic encounters with dog men, do all they can to wait even thinking about them. Others, on the other hand, become obsessed with trying to find out all they can. Which group would you say that you fit into or fit somewhere between?
Speaker 1: I fit in the group of trying to find out every I watch your dog Man in Council every night. Every night I watched, so I even go and watch one that I've seen before, and I'm listening and I'm taking in all the information I'm taking in the area they've seen them in, if they showed the time line, or whoever they seeing them at, especially like I hear I'm here in Texas, Clean Texas, so close around like Austin, lampasas Gatesville, and I heard a few people say they've seen them in Gatesville because of a bunch of country out there in Gatesville. I've even taken my car and rode out that with my night vision goggle and just park side the road and took that night vision thing. It'll go at least eight hundred yards and just in the area. It got to me a point. I just I get obsessed with seeing a full body. Now I've seen this. I've seen some tears and wild hob and iyotas stuff like this round here, and I'm like, stand up, please don't. I'm telling myself seeing it's kind of your please stand up tell us it.
Speaker 2: Huh, yeah, you really caught the bug. That's pretty normal. You live your life believing that the world operates one way, but some days, some night, more accurately, you find out that the world is totally different than you've been told it is. It's only natural that you're going to try to investigate whatever it was that upsets your your worldview. You're going to research that all you can. So, yeah, that's what I would expect when it comes to how you've responded. There's no surprise when it comes to that to me at all. There really isn't. Well, let's get to some of the questions from the live chat members. The first one up is from Pancha Zorch and Poncha wants to know what its arms look like.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't see any arms, like I say. The only thing I saw was his hands, its face, and then his ears and the way his hand was like he had his hands down, but his arms down, but his hands up and hands up fold up like a half fist. And that's how I never just I wish I would have seen the arms, so I couldn't tell you how long they were or were they shaggy? Was it sharp fur or long fur? I just seen the hands, never seen his arms.
Speaker 2: So it had its hands up and over the window sell the left. Yeah, yeah, okay, that makes sense. The next one up is from the Wellye Belly and they want to know what color was it. He said it was peanut butter colored. But they also want to know did it seem to be more of a puff than an adult?
Speaker 1: To me, it would just be I mean I get at that time, well, like I say now, I would put it as an a dope, pretty much an adult as far as I know from what I've heard how people seen, but like a sub adote. I put it that way, a sub adope because, like I said, that one though, we had to stand up on a tire just looking at one and an I was at that time five foot five, and I know that time was at least three foot till I put that thing over eight feet tall. And I don't know if it was. It may have been bending over looking at the one for an hour, I know, but I know it would at least a little bit over eight feet tall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's big enough right there. The next question is from Scott Lee. Scott wants to know now before I ask this question, I'm going to qualify it. His question if you listen to James talk about what he experienced, you might say, okay, well Jeams already answered that. But Scott wants to know. I'll just read this question and then I'll finish qualifying it. Scott wants to know did it have a terrifying look about it? Or was it a beautiful one? Now, even though it wasn't apoplectic, it was just looking at James through the window without showing any expression, it still could have been this one, wasn't It still could have been frightening to look at. So don't just dismiss his question out of hand as having already been answered. But yeah, just understand that even though it wasn't acting aggressive towards James, it still could have been frightening to look at. But yeah, I just wanted to qualify that before I I do share this question with you. Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. Scott's question is did it have a terrifying look about it? Or was it a beautiful one?
Speaker 1: To me, it was a beautiful look. Like I say, it looked like a giant version of zero. And now I guarantee you that my younger sibling woke up heer terror it would have scared them half to death. If they're seen that the side of his head and you know this fingers like the long hand fingers all that, it would have gared them to death. Like I say, I'm the type of person that I put my confidence in those weapons, with the two shotguns we had down there. Plus it was my older brother was down there and we both could shoot real goods. Were thinking at that time those shotguns could stop anything. And that's me And it wasn't aggressive look and so it never put any fear. It startled me when I first looked up because I'm trying to figure out what it was. I had I went outside and things may have changed. I may have been running back in that house.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, you just might have an understandably so, and you just mentioned that you're right there trying to figure out what it was. This is the perfect question to follow up that statement with cookies and Cream wants to know do you think it was a male or a female?
Speaker 1: Dog man? If I had to make a decision, I would think it was male because, like I said, it had the same and Zero's a male and they had the same black characteristic of him. Just what the wideness up his head, bigger head. But some female you know of animals that they're larger than the male, So it could quite possibly have been a female. Like I say, I didn't see Chester or anything. I just, like I said, from the head ears and half that's it. So it could have went both ways. It could have been male or female. I just don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just doing the best you could to hold it together and try to gather as much info as you could. Like I said, I think you deserve a lot of credit for the way you handle that. You really do. Most people wouldn't have done really as well. This next question is from Wandering Bull three six nine, and he wants to know how old were you. I think you must have missed episode five ninety seven.
Speaker 1: I was young. I was around between fifteen to fifteen, sixteen years old, fourteen, fifteen to seventeen, I would put it fourteen to seventeen years I know, I was still in high school. And like I said, the running around those pellet guns shot gun, they eventually thirty or six, I didn't have sense enough to have fear. I put it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how most of us were back then at that age, so can't faultunate for that. It looks like I must have missed episode five ninety seven, because she wants to know, James, did you say you're afraid of catfish? Why? So?
Speaker 5: My brother called a catfish at that pond behind my granddad's house, and he had my granddad's old still relling raw and very large catfish.
Speaker 1: And as he pulled them up on that bank, the bank was like a slope, and that line broke and that fish was flopping around trying to get back into that water, and me, being an idiot, ran down there and grabbed that fish with both my hands on the side of his head, with those two whatever twenty things on his side, and it must have stuck them both up, and it made me turn it loose. And from that day forward and to this day here, I will not pick up a catfish for nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah it hurts, doesn't it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'll get your motor running. It looks like the next question is from Lucky number six and he wants to know where. She wants to know did James see any here or fur or paw Prince left behind the.
Speaker 1: Next day nothing. Only thing that was noticeable was the torn screen. We know for a fact that screen wasn't torn. So, like I said, was that previous day we pre say hide and go seeking to get up there and looking at our grandma would have killed us, My grandad would have killed us. They would have told that screen and the grass around the house. The house was sitting up on bricks, old house and up home bricks or stone, bricks, whatever, and couldn't see anything. And at that time I wasn't thinking to go look at that field because the field was plow up, but it had no plants there, and it probably was footprints out there, but we weren't even thinking about that, about looking for footprint. I wish I would have, but we weren't even thinking about looking for footprints.
Speaker 2: Well, it's totally understandable, it really is. It's not until recent times when the idea of trying to collect evidence is really in the forefront of most people's minds when it comes to an experience like that, so totally understandable. It looks like the next question is from Wandering Bull and Wandering Bull wants to know James, at any point did you think to take a picture of the dog men?
Speaker 1: I had nothing at that time. To take a picture with it. Nothing, no back they have no cell phones back then with us. If they were, we didn't know about them. And the camera was an old polar rob that I could shoot the picture out, but we didn't have anything like that. I say, I wished I would have. I definitely would have toruk a picture of it. But like I said, probably even if I had a camp I would have been thinking about that camera. I was just been looking at that thing. And that's what I say about a lot of people think they got their cell phones and they see the thing, that's first thing they think people are going to do if grab their phone. Know that that half the people are being shocked. They are not thinking about their cell phone. They're thinking about living.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right. I heard somebody on a podcast mentioned if we put you in a cage at the zoo with a lion, how many pictures are you going to get to that line? That's a great point.
Speaker 1: Zero, that's right.
Speaker 2: I apologize if we've got that interference. Again, like I said on an earlier episode, someone in the area where the studio is has got an ungrounded antenna and that's what causes that sound. So again I apologize. Hopefully they'll stop it. But the next question for you is from Kelly in I think she missed episode five ninety seven as well. Kelly wants to know where did this happen? What part of the country.
Speaker 1: It's Georgia and it's Old Country or Bianna, Georgia or Vienna. I pronounced that Vianna. It was in Vienna, Georgia. It was out from the town out in the country. Weighed about five miles from town, out in the country, about three miles away from Interstate seventy five that runs straight through Cordia, Vianna, Dooley County all up Atlanta. It was out in the country, got them with woods and fields.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perfect area for a dog man to be. The next question for you is from Michigan meat eater, and he wants to know have you had any other experiences after this?
Speaker 1: No, and at that time I wish I did. Like I said, after that, we've been down there one hundred more times. Out said that I watched that wonder, never seen anything about that. Didn't go outside and in the daytime, I whatever. When I mentioned my dad brought to thirty hour stix with the scope on it. I used to stand up on a big iron pot in the back of my granddad out and just scan that tree line where the pond was, hoping that I would see it. Need come to drink some water or just walk out or either stand there looking at me. I just I just never sing it again. I want thing I heard anything close about that is when my brother theyvenge had a girlfriend, ain't Darthy when they said something ran out in front of their car in front of Georgia Civik.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you handled it exactly how people would almost anyone would handle a situation like that. So, yeah, that was textbook how you handled that. The next question is from KL, and KL wants to know did you say that from Georgia that's my home state. Yeah, you just answered that, so we can move on to the next one, which is from to be or not to be? They wanted to know did you feel like it was intelligent?
Speaker 1: Yes? I can tear from the eye that it was intelligence, that those are I could look into his eye, same with with Zero, like I say that same look in his eyes, and I know Zero's intelligent. I've seen Zero take a council in his mouth and get something from on the table. I watched him do that.
Speaker 2: That is smart. Yeah, really smart little guy. This next one is from Spicy Housewife and she wants to know has your family been informed about your encounter and if yes, what was the reaction.
Speaker 1: No, I've never told anyone my family. The only one I know about there was me and my older brother because at that time, we didn't want to scare you know, the younger siblings or the older one. My grandmother, my grandfather. My mother thought we were probably was crazy, and we never did tell anybody, And they didn't tell him one thing. Because there's been times when my mother actually went down there by herself and we stayed home, me and my older brother to the younger of us right there, and we wanted to tell them, but like I said, I brother, that thing probably long gone. So we never got because, like I said, under the time after that we were dying. There nothing nothing even remotely close to it, anything coming to that woman except for the little small are light from the light that was oldbody shed. You never told about mother or my grandmother, anybody. That only pace people I ever told what the people I worked with.
Speaker 2: It really was a different time back then. People are so much more open to things like this now than they were back then. It's totally understandable why you didn't share it. I get it. The next question is from Christina easter Day, and she wants to know did all your dogs react at all when this dog man was at your window for forty five minutes?
Speaker 1: No, my dogs, they were in about twenty miles away. There was an airby charge at my grandmother's house on my father's side. That's why I got was I never had a dog down to my grandfather's house. And my granddad had two black Labrador Retrievers and that was at that time I was probably about twelve or thirteen years old, And to this day, I don't know what happened to those dogs. Only thing I know he had two levelod we used to play with and after that they were gone. And I actually I never had an owner doult that I took down there to my grandfather's house and Bana George that was my mother's mama and father. But I never had a dog down there.
Speaker 2: It does make you wonder how they would have responded. This next one is from Christina Ysterday also and you touched on this already. She wants to know what color worthy eyes sin color is zero. I guess a darker brown in the dark brown or black. I think you said, didn't you Yep, okay. And then she also wants to know if it smiled at you, and you said that it kept its mouth closed the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kept no smile, no grimace, no bearing his teeth, no lips going back like zero do sometime when I accovate him. But nothing. It just it was like it was a somebody just put a picture of it there. It was just that still. I know it was living if I can look at it out. The only thing moved with his eye when I laid back down, his eye would just following minutes, three things moved, eyes, those hands, and it was when it went back. That's the only thing that moved on that.
Speaker 2: Thing, other than being there at your bedroom window in the middle of the night to handle itself about as well as could be expected or hoped, so thank goodness for that. Steven truth seeker wants to know if there was a smell.
Speaker 1: No, there was no smell, like I said, was I was inside it was on the outside that no smell whatsoever I could think of. No smell.
Speaker 2: That answer is that Christine yesterday also wants to know if it had tufts on the tops of its ears.
Speaker 1: I did. If it did, I didn't see it because I didn't have time to actually focus in on his ears, because as soon as I set up, its hands stopped, and when his ears went back, that's when I looked up and I called him going back. So I didn't see that that that the tip of them that didn't didn't have I just know they was just long and pointed from the its head on up and its ears went back before I can actually see the tip of they just folded back and they never came back up.
Speaker 2: It's no chance to tell for that tufts. That's understandable. It looks like no more. Fundland wants to know. Do you have a history of any pure normal encounters other than the dog man.
Speaker 1: No, that's about the only thing other than this gigantic snake. I saw. We well, we all saw that going across that that dirt road stretched from one end that dirt road all the way across the other.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was fun, that rattlesnake. That was one heck of a specimen. If there ever was such a thing as a boon and crocket rattlesnake. That's definitely one that was it. That's a big one. This next one is from Currie Hellier, and Carrie wants to know, sorry if this has already been covered James, but did the eye seem to have an illumination of their own rather than just reflected eye shine?
Speaker 1: No shine whatsoever? Is I the brownish black eyes with a little bit of white I can see on both corners of it. And that was it. It wasn't no shining, no illumination in thathing regular dog black eyes to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that helps too. There's no such thing as a dog man encounter that's going to give you the warm and fuzzies. But this one here that James had except for the fact that being so close to the window everything besides that it pushes all the buttons for being about as team as can be. Thank goodness for that. I still wish it wouldn't have come up to your window the way it did. But other than that, everything else it checks off all the boxes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Like I say, it wasn't no one that went aggressive, just like it was just like looking at the one like asci in time. Just look, okay, I'll see you. You see me. We just look at each other. And I guess when y'all fell asleep, maybe just say, okay, he's not looking at me anymore. You sleep by. Maybe it just walk. Maybe it just say, okay, you better I got away from the winder. I don't know.
Speaker 2: All we can do is guess. The next one is from Jennifer Christiansen and Jim wants to know did the dog man have claws?
Speaker 1: If it did, I didn't see him, like I said, I had to have to to to that screen like it did. But like I said, the one I looked up, his fingers was folded down and it froze, so I must have called it and down with motion. When it froze up and it froze up, his eyes shifted. The minute went back and I looked up in his ears right quick, and I looked back down in his eyes, and I just stayed locked with his eyes. But I see when I first seen his fingers, I can see him, you know, I'm looking at his eyes. I can still see the image of his fingers down there, but it was folded over, so I didn't see it. If it had closed or not, I'm pretty sure it did. And the way it throw that screen.
Speaker 2: Well, you deserve credit for noticing all that you did. Like I said, a lot of people, most people wouldn't have noticed what you did, So hats off to you. I've got another one for you. This one's from Bang Bang and she wants to know, James, did you see it tapped on the window?
Speaker 1: It was not I wouldn't call it tapping on the window. It was like it was like scratching on it. Cause once it got through that screen, that's when it hit his fingers start hitting that window. And I looked at it, like, yeah, okay, this thing. That's what woke up because I can, I can, I can hear like a bunch of and that's what woke me up. And it was still going on, and so I'm like, okay, I woke up. Or something is tapping in that window or something that's tapping in this house somewhere. And as I set up and turned my head to the window, and wow, I said, what is this?
Speaker 2: Oh I bet you said something worse than that, and understandably, so I get it. This next one is from Frost m See Dill and they wanted to know when it looked in the window, was it concentrating on him or was it looking up the inside of the room.
Speaker 1: It concentrated full attention was on me one hundred percent. Is I never left me? It stayed focused on me in my eyes, like I said, I may. I took my eyes glanced away from it twice to see anybody getting up, make sure women not trying to go out that door, and looking at that old grandfather clock, the little dim light. But its eyes never left me. It stayed locked on me like like it was just just looking at it intrigue.
Speaker 2: You know when you're in the conversation with someone, how if you're close enough, you can notice I'm looking left right, left, right, left right, looking from one eye to the next and back and forth. Did it ever do that with you? Or was it just locked in one eye of the whole time?
Speaker 1: Locked on? Was it looking at me one eye like I say, when I looked at it, I'm my eye then moved. When I was sitting up, I'm looking into his vibe. It never blinked. Maybe if it did, I didn't notice it like it never blinked. I'm just looking at it and bating the part of my month. I laid back down at that angle and nearly laid on top of one of my brothers. And that's the only time is I moved boo and it kind of went to the it space and the one that went back to the right because I was laying I laid back and at angles, I went to the looking at the then move it out. Just his eyes moved, and at that time I could see more fright on its left eye than the right one.
Speaker 2: That's called the sclera of the eyeball. You most have witnesses they never seeing that. So yeah, you were close, up close and personal. The next one for you is from to be or not to be? And they want to know, do you have any friends who have seen the dog man?
Speaker 1: I had one. She comes to subway and that she's the one person I told and she called the werewolf and she said she's playing the werewolf, said she passed by. She was actually she was coming down one and she works in Georgetown. She was coming back home down one and said she looked over and seeing and I'm like, why when I w you, I'm thinking that myself. And I told her about how I was gonna do this here. She said, well, that's when she told me she did I've seen a were wolf. I'm like, okay, it's just as a doult man. It's not a were wolf. It call them dot man. I ended up telling her to the day she would still saying it was a were wolf standing up, walking on it's on two legs.
Speaker 2: You know what they say, Misery loves company. Of course you weren't rattled by that encounter. You're not miserable about that experience and just trying to deal with it, come to terms with it. But it still had to be a source of comfort knowing that you're not the only person in the world to have an encounter with one of these things. Now you definitely know that, but back then when you spoke with her, you found that out pretty shortly after the fact, and thank goodness for that.
Speaker 1: And then the other one that was when, like I said, a guy, you're on the supermarket, Rachel supermarket. His name was mister Rachel, and I was in there one day and he was telling about, you know, he had an't kind of with a sash squad night At that time, I'm highly skeptic. Go okay, yeah, here we go again. Somebody has seen a nine foot eight walking thing on the iron leg and I've been in these woods millions of times, hunting, fishing, climbing trees that was anything like that, And now I know how many times those things like that saw me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a pretty strange feeling.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: It looks like shalam Shaw wants to know. Do you think that if you hadn't woken up and saw it, that it would have gotten into your home?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because that as flimsy as that house was, if it wanted to come in, it could have gotten in. It took either one other doors. Like I say, they took the old house back there, and it took a nail and took a boy a six foot I mean a six inch by two inches a little more block of wood and knelt that nail through it, knelt it into that wall and then turned its sideways and held that door closed. And that was the only thing holding that door open. And my mother had trying to lock us. My younger brother hit that door thinking it was open, and knocked that nail in that piece of wood out that door, and that door flew right open. That thing could have just it could have come in there. With anybody knowing on the sign you would have heard or that nail and that piece of wood hitting that floor. That's the only sign that would have heard.
Speaker 2: Well, as you know, it didn't have to use that door or any window or anything like that to gain entry. It could have come through the wall, any of the walls in the home to get into the home. But yeah, obviously I didn't want to do that. And thank goodness for that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, me and my older brother probably because I guarantee you, if we really wanted to man it took us a little while, we probably could have went through that wall. It was just that thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I understand it looks like cookies and cream must not have heard episode five and ninety seven either, because you addressed that in that episode. But no harm, no foul. Everyone's busy. They want to know. So did you see it leave or did you go to sleep?
Speaker 1: I fell asleep. I only think I know. I was laying back, almost on top of one of my brothers, and I was watching it and watching that last glance when I looked over and making sure nobody up, making sure I wouldn't see if my older brother was sitting up, anybody sitting up, I would have gepped my young wealth and dead, and that that's when I've seen that. It was three o'clock, getting close to three o'clock, and I just turned around, well put shifting my eyes back slightly and kept looking at looking at looking at it, and next saying, I know I'm waking up.
Speaker 2: It does make you want to how long it stayed there. But it's a good thing you did just fall asleep, because if you didn't, who knows what how much time would have gone by with you still there? Locked ey die with.
Speaker 1: That, That's right.
Speaker 2: The next one is from Harrison Wargo, and Harrison wants to know, apologies if this has been addressed, but what was the overall feeling you got from it in the moments you had looking into its eyes while it was steering at him.
Speaker 1: The very first feeling that came to me when I when I first set up it was unbelief. I'm like, okay, and then I'm shifted from unbelief. Though what is this? I'm trying to figure out what am I looking at? What I mean, what's in this one? Is an owl? In this one looking at it is some raccoon or something like that. I'm going through all the little things I've seen down there and those wheels down there, and like I said, I couldn't. I could not match it up with anything because the weight had his head down and it, like I say, that basically tricked me because at that time I didn't realize that it's it was a snout down going down to zero, got into that pasta and it just didn't. The feeling came over, like, Okay, I'm curious. I'm trying to figure out what it was. It's probably trying to figure out what I am. And I'm just looking at it and looking at it, and I'm thinking, Okay, I'm looking at an alien from out a space or a monster or someun rock there. Because like I say, back then, the term dog man never would have crossed my mind to turn well wolfed, Yes, well wolf crossed my mind. But the one I'm used to is just a regular man with a little fur on his face, and he had no snot whatsoever, and he wasn't as tall as as victims. And well it's big fling all that that one we've seen at the theater. Nothing that didn't look nothing like that. And so I didn't have no kind of this curiosity. I'm trying to figure out what it was what am I looking at? I'm looking at something that I've never seen before, so I couldn't identify it to save my life.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're able to get some answers. Got one more question for you, and this is from Becoming Ama Marie and looks like Emia wants to know. Hey, James can't remember from the first episode, and I'm just now hopping on the live, but did you or your brother ever mention your citing to your grandparents and if not, why.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't want to put them out. I really didn't want to scare anybody. My mother, my father, they probably want to believe me anyway that the first thing they probably would have said, yeah, y'all was so bad and probably de Ever looking at you in the wather, and I guarantee you that's what they would have said, and they wanted to believed me. And like I said, all the time, me and my brother stayed down there soil that time was in the dish trying to find it. And I'm looking at that one and all that he probably was too, and I'm scanning the horizon down there, never seen it again, so I picked it up, and that thing is long gone, so nothing to worry about it. But I made sure I didn't take the boat out the shotgun with me, like we went to my other grandparents' house in the airbage gearge I left the shotgun down. I loaded, Like I say, buck shots love buck shots. So I'm figuring my granddaddy see something like that. He's got that shotgun and so it really didn't worry us like that. Plus mister l up there with its thirty or six and he shoot really good because he basically taught me, and I wasn't really worried. I'm figuring that if I don't figure if I wasn't scared, and that's my grandparent, maybe he would have been scared.
Speaker 2: You know. I said this several times before I said one more time. You definitely don't frighten easily. Holy cow. I Oh no, I'd say you don't. Well, definitely closing comments you want to share with us, James before we get out of here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like I said, I'm that one person that, yeah, all the skeptics on this planet, I was number one, Like I said, I at that time, even after I've seen that thing in the window, I knew that was things out that you couldn't explain. But like I'm saying, for a being of sas squad, I'm that last person on earth that would have believed in that. Like I said, I had a idea of what things were missed identification. I even went as for a projection hologram and stuff like that around people's and soups and all the people with wouldn't put things making all that, and like I said, it took zero and I'm glad it did because it put my mind at rest. That was forty a little bit over forty years, and all that time, I wonder what was it that I've seen? And I am so glad that when I some wanted that dog and I got him and I was playing with him that day and he got up on my arm, that put my mind at ease. I was so glad, And like everybody know, I know for a fact at least was one. I don't know if it's still alive. I don't know if it's still out there. I don't know if it went away from Jordan. I know for a fact that it was at least one of those things. And I'm pretty sure everybody's seen these encounters and the different kinds I don't know about the different kinds. I know that kind. It's the one I saw. It may have been the same kind as everybody else seen. Like I said, I only seen the face, hands and ears. That's why to this day I wish I would have seen his entire body. Probably would have scared me half to death then, but I still wish I would have seen that entire body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it probably would have, but it is what it is. I mean, you obviously weren't in control of that encounter it was. I'm just glad that you saw it and it was a good thing. It hasn't ruined your life. You can still function and do what you need to do. Thank Goodness for that. So I guess all we can do is play the glad game on that. And before the night, when you had that experience, you never would have believed that anything like that could be out there. But after you had that experience, now you know there definitely are. But having said that, James, I can't thank you enough for coming on sharing the details of that experience for us and episode five ninety seven number one, but for you to come back and answer all these questions. Really appreciate that too, So thanks again so much for your time.
Speaker 1: Now you're welcome, guinea time.
Speaker 2: It's appreciated well. Having said that, thanks again so much, and have a great night, so do you thanks, We'll see. Well that's it for another episode. Everyone. If you've had a Dogman encounter that you either want to speak with me about to get help coming to terms with or if you want to be a guest on the show, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com submit a report and if you do that then I'll be more than happy to contact you and schedule a phone consultation with you. There's no ever any pressure if you need help coming to terms with your experience. Of course, there's never any pressure to come on the show as a guest. A lot of the eyewitnesses I speak with, I speak with and in private you're never going to hear them on the show, so please keep that in mind. But having said that, thanks again so much for listening everyone. I really appreciate it, and of course have a great night.
Speaker 1: English