Speaker 1: It's a perfect end to your day.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly on seven ten worme out who waits?
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm Lydia Sarranin at Lydia News l I d I a ny WS filling in the Great Jesse Kelly. You can watch me on news Max Saturdays at five, Sundays at noon News Max. Yes, I used to be on WABC radio and then I made the transition back into TV. I was at Fox five. I've been I've been a journalist for a long time. I started I think you could probably say I started when I was twelve years old. I mean I was. There was a cable show called News and Views.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 3: I grew up in the Bronx. If you couldn't tell by my accent, and we did. We did a news program called the Maple Massacre, so dramatic. They cut down all these like majestic maples. And I remember I was nominated for an Eddy Award. It's play on Emmy Awards. It's like a Bronx public access TV type of thing. And I did the news and I recently saw my performance as like a when I was like I was eleven or twelve and my teeth I had such buck teeth. So I've had braceist since and I'm still as opinionated. But my accent was even more pronounced when I was little, and then I tried to get rid of it. I even lived in South Carolina for five years. It was my first on air TV job. And now I'm at Newsmax and I'm here filling in for Jesse Kelly, and we're talking about really important topics like the Biden auto pen. But the other you know, Biden auto pen and Russia and Ukraine. But the other thing that I'm really passionate about is what's going on with the media, the fake news. I think the first time I heard President Trump talk about fake news, I was annoyed. I was like, whoh you what are you talking about? Because to me, being a journalist, being a member of the media is something profound, it's something to be proud of. You know, my parents, they are ethnic Albanian from Yugoslavia, former Yugoslavia. They escaped a communist regime to come to America. My mother would tell me either if we stayed, we starved, we had to leave. And then they sent money back and supported their family back home. They were so poor. I mean, like, I think back to how my parents grew up, and it's like it's not even just like another generation, it's a whole other, like third World they what they went through. And so we grew up watching the news because that's what my parents watched in order to learn English. And so that's how I became enamored with the news. And most people they would write, you know, if we had to write a story about, like who did we admire that was famous? You had other people that I would write about, the local newscasters. I remember Kyitie Tong. I wrote an essay about her. I love Barbara Walters. So that's why my first ever internship was with Barbara Walters the View. I was so proud of it. And now here I am, how many years later, and I'm ripping on the View. And I worked at CBS News because I was a big fan of Dan Rather and I was a producer. I traveled the country with him. And now I just can't believe the Trump's arrangement syndrome and how corrupt corrupt the media has become. And you have to remember truth in media is so important because as that famous saying goes, whoever controls the message controls the masses. That's why you have like these these authoritarian regimes like North Korea and even Hitler. And you know Hitler wasn't a Hitler that famously said you tell a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. And that's what's happened. Yeah, I think that's what's happening. I think that's what's happening there. Trying to make Trump into the big bad boogie orange man, the big threat to democracy, over and over again, and sadly people are only getting that one side of the story. And it goes to the same about with the alligator Alcatraz, Oh, they're like, I mean, you know, the videos are funny on social media when you see the alligators and this and that, and they're But then you also had about the pot farm, the raid the pot farm. You saw that Inventora County, California. Last week. Ice agents went in there. Ice agents went in. That's fine, and okay, yes there are farm workers, but they're illegal. It doesn't change the fact that you are illegal. You broke the law. My parents had to wait several years for their visa. They had to have somebody who was a kind of a I forget what the actual legal phrase is, but a guaranteur, basically saying if they can't pay their way, they're not going to be a burden on the government, then I'm responsible for them. That's all we're saying to these people. We're gonna send you back. We're not sending you to prison if you didn't commit a crime, but if you can. I mean, obviously they committed a crime because they broke up the wall to get here, but we're there. What Trump is doing is he's sending them back and then they have to start the paperwork and come in the legal way. That's it, like your parents or your grandparents or great grandparents or whatever did before you. And that's all that Trump is doing. Why is he such a bad guy for that? He went to that? And meanwhile, you saw what happened in Vincore County at the platform. You saw after there was a guy that shot at police, shot at police with a gun. They found fourteen kids there. And then meanwhile you have Governor Gavin Newsom. He's saying, oh, oh, this is this is such a horrible thing. Let's play clip number twelve.
Speaker 5: Can we have once and for all just dispense with this notion that this is all about going after dangerous criminals. Two days ago in Oxnard, California, there were ice agents running through strawberry fields, people that are working those fields for over twenty years. I met with a twelve year old boy whose mom and dad were detained. He was left with nobody, sitting there weeping and crying, tears pouring down his face.
Speaker 3: First of all, they're pot fields, not strawberry fields. You see the lie, and the media doesn't even call him out on it. That's number one. And the second thing for they were he just admitted there were kids there. Why are kids working at a plotfarm? Why are they working at a potfarm? But thank god, thank god, we have Tom Homan. Listen to what he destroyed. He destroyed this heckler at Turning Point USA conference this weekend. Clip seven.
Speaker 6: This guy, this guy won Norse. We're like the surface Nation. This guy ain't got the book to be a nice officer. Do you ever got a to be a blog charger? This guy lives in his mother's basement. Nor think that surprids me. You don't have purple hair and a nose. Drink, get out of here your loser.
Speaker 7: And right and you are such a bet as meet me off stage in thirteen minutes and fifty second. I guarantee you he sits down the peak guarantee.
Speaker 3: Can you tell he's from New York? Can you tell?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: God, I love him so much. I have his cell phone number, by the way, but I haven't talked to him since he became the Borders are. I used to interview him all the time. He is exactly how he is on that stage. He's the same guy in real life. What you see is what you get. You know, It's funny because somebody had put wrote an article about me, Like there's this website called media and they hate Newsmax because they left. They're just a left wing and so anytime they get a chance, they'll criticize me or any of us, you know on Newsmax. And they wrote an article. This was at the time when they were looking for a primetime anchor, because I'm a full time anchor there, but I have a show's only Saturdays and Sundays standard and then I fill in during the week, usually on primetime. And so somebody wrote an article and they said, oh, Lydia never get primetime because she's too New York. And my boss comes up to me and he's like Lydia, you know. And they said it was sources say this and that, and my boss comes up to me and he goes, Lydia, you know that's not true. I never said that. I said, of course you did it, because number one, my boss is a New Yorker, also from Queens just and I said, and of course he's like because the article said, they'll never put a New Yorker in primetime that sounds like her, because the Middle America won't won't like somebody that sounds like like Lydia Sarana. And obviously my last name is Ethic. And I said of Middle America, Southern America, Western, they of course they love New Yorkers because they love President Trump. And that's what it is about Trump. That's why I've always liked Trump. I've known him, you know, being here in New York City. I've interviewed him before he became the president. Nuts since he became the president. Unfortunately, but I got to I talked to him. He's charismatic. We tell it like it is, We tell it like it is, love it or leave it. So I said, to my boss. I said, oh, well, that's that's stupid to say, because you don't get more quintessential New York than President Trump. So I take that as a badge of honor. And that's Tom Holman too. We tell it like it is, and that's what we're supposed to do as members of the media. Yes, now I'm an opinion host as well, but at our core we're supposed to give fact based opinion. If I'm giving you my opinion, I'm basing it off on fact. If I'm saying that there is an invasion, I'm basing it. And this is an invasion, I'm basing it off on the fact that twenty million people came in. Because I'm looking at all the numbers given to us by the by the federal government itself, also by local municipalities, and people that come into this country illegally and then don't assimilate and are a large majority of them are committing crimes. That is an invasion. So that's why words matter, even the way you describe things. That's why I won't say transgender care because it's not transgender care. It's gender mutilation, it's castration. You have to make sure you use the right words. And that's why I watched the news and I see. I remember one time I was I was doing some story I start first started working at Newsmax real quick, and I said, Caitlin Jenner was a he and I said he this and he that. And my producer pulls me aside. He's a little woke one of them. He me aside, and he's like, you just you just dead named him. I said, you just dead named her. Excuse me, I said, who who her? Who are you talking about? He'said Caitlin. I said, that is a man, baby, that's a man. That's a man. It'll always be a man. He's like, I don't know, you're gonna get in trouble. And I told my boss, I said, if you want me to go on the air and lie, then I'm not your girl, because I'm going to call a man a man, a woman a woman, and I'm going to call mutilation mutilation and no other word about it. And I'm the killing of the unborn, that's what it is. It's not abortion. It is a murder. I'm Lydia soarran I I'll be right back at Lydia News. L I d I a any ws will be right back.
Speaker 1: Feeling a little stocky, Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly show Ley Show.
Speaker 3: I am Lydia Sarami at Lydia News. L I d I A any WS. That's l I d I A ny WS and you can add a one for Instagram. So I'm looking at the screens right now. Everybody's talking about the Biden auto pen. Biden says he made the clemency decisions that were recorded with the autopen. This is a guy who couldn't ride a bike. This is a guy who could not be trusted to go to to to go to the store, probably by himself. He got lost in his closet in the mornings. Don't forget that there was an actual story that came out that one of his aides said, I think I'm trying to think exactly that. Oh I love Mike Davis when he's on I mean, this is this is such a scam. And then they knew that there were issues with him even before even before like he became obviously president, so they hid him in the basement. We knew the election was a joke. It just gets it gets worse and worse, and and who's going to be held accountable again. I this is like the recurring theme throughout this this show, throughout this evening, is Okay, I'm done with the congressional hearings. I'm done with the investigations. I'm done with we know, we know Fauci what he did.
Speaker 4: We know.
Speaker 3: I want somebody to end up in jail, end up in prison, because if the Democrats could do it to Trump and he didn't even do anything wrong, why can't we do it to people that are actually guilty of doing bad stuff. That's what I don't understand. I mean, the fact of the matter is Joe Biden himself came out and said that not every case was looked at on a case by case basis. He I'm sorry, the auto pen issued more pardons in one single day than any other president in US history. This is a guy who could not string two sentences together. This is a guy again, who would fall of bicycles, who couldn't climb a flight of stairs, who fell asleep all the time. And we know it wasn't him who was the president of the United States. Clearly it was an Obama coalition. We know it was multiple people. But who was directing those multiple people we need to know and for people that say, well, you got to look forward, can't look back. We have to look back at history so we don't make the same mistakes again. And I'm gonna go bring it back to the media because as journalists, people that were in the White House, people that were interviewing Joe Biden, Correeine John Pierre, the fact that she came out with that stupid book, which by the way, failed miserably, they should have been the ones asking the tough questions. They should have been the one saying, hey, who's doing this that they're not even except for you know, save now we have a different press corps obviously, But that's what the media is supposed to be supposed to be doing, holding the account holding the unaccountable accountable, to be the mouthpiece for the American people, asking the questions that we want answered, hold finding out the truth. We're supposed to be fact finders, truth tellers. But we're not doing that. We're not a lot of the media is is not doing any of that anymore. They're not doing that anymore, you know. I mean when I was a reporter, I was a reporter for like fifteen years, a long time. I only now started getting doing the news anchoring. Like news anchoring, I was the reporter out there running after people, asking them the tough questions. I've had people slammed doors in my face and all this other crazy stuff has gone on, and you do. You have to ask tough questions. That's what you're supposed to do. And that's what I was doing. Now I do on Newsmax when I interview people, I'll ask. I just interviewed speaker Mike Johnson, and I was asking him about the Butler investigation because they keep saying it's just that Thomas Matthew Crooks, that one guy by himself, the twenty year old. And I said to him, how's it possible he had two homemade explosives. He was using encrypted services that are platforms that were not based in the United States, that were based in foreign countries. The day before President Trump was almost assassinated, they arrested that Pakistani national with Iranian and an Iranian operative, a SIAF merchant. He was arrested the day before. That's a coincidence. And then and then we heard the Grass League came out with the report that ten days prior to him almost being assassinated. There was a credible threat against a president of the United States, yet the agents on the ground weren't told about it. So I said to Speaker Johnson. I said to him, I go, so, either this is the most craziest coincidence in the world, that this is willful stupid, like basically these people are really stupid or completely incompetent, or there was a conspiracy here. There was a complete con there was a conspiracy here to allow the president. Well they knew he was going to be the president of the United States because he was a frontrunner or whatever, but to allow Trump to be killed that they didn't care. They wanted all they wanted the environment just so perfect so he could be allowed to be killed. And then of course you had Kimberly Cheedle, who was the former of the FBI. She even lied before Congress and said no, no, no, we never denied Trump more more agents and more protection. And now it was a blatant lie. So why, Okay, she lost her job? What else? Why is how could she not have gone to prison? How could she not go to jail? But yet they wanted to put Trump, They wanted to put Trump behind bars. Yeah, they wanted to put him for what for what for some wacky lady, that wacky lady, what's her name again, the wacky the wacky lady that said that he sexually assaulted her and she couldn't remember the day. She couldn't remember where when she could have aging Carol, thank you, Chris. She couldn't remember the year, forget about the day. If you are sexually assaulted in a department store by a rich and powerful, famous man, you're gonna remember the date at the time, where you were everything about it. It was all bs. If Trump had not become the president of the United States, he'd be rotting in a prison cell as we speak. I believe it. I believe it. And that's why God saved his life that day so he could not only save himself, so he could save this country and he could save the world. Now, on the flip side, we're gonna be talking to Luke ball. I have him on the top on the on the show with me a Newsmax all the time. He's a young guy, he's a like a republican strategist, political analyst, super smart guy. He'll be right with us. I'm Lydia Soarran I at Lydia News, l I d I a any ws at a one for Instagram and we'll be right back. Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm Lydia Sarani filling in for Jesse Kelly. You can watch me on the Newsmax at noon on Sunday Saturday at five pm Eastern and then I'll be filling in for Greg Kelly on Thursday at nine pm Eastern. And my next guest is a guy that comes on Newsmax all the time. He's a political analyst. He's very funny. He's young, but he is You're young. How old do you? Luke Ball? Thank you for joining us?
Speaker 1: Years old? But folks also say I have a face for radio, so baby face, No, you.
Speaker 3: Have a babyface. You're adorable and I'm trying to be patronizing, but you are. You're very smart. I met you once and you came in studio. You were very impressive. You were there with your wife, and you have a good you have a good head of hair. You're never gonna go bald, right, Nobody in.
Speaker 1: Your freciate that. No, I'm gonna have any sort of career in politics. I got to keep my Bill Gaither hair, so I'll try to keep it rocking.
Speaker 3: So, people, where do you live? Where are you from?
Speaker 1: I'm from Wilmington, North Carolina, but I'm up here working in the swamp of Washington, d C. I'm actually on Capitol Hill right now.
Speaker 3: So I want people to the reason I wanted you to come on the show for Jesse Kelly has such a huge reach because remember this name, Luke Ball, because I do believe you will have one hundred percent a big future in politics. And then when you become super powerful, you'll remember me and then I can come on your communications teamer but you'll give me my exclusive interviews and everything. But you you definitely have a future out there. Although I don't know how anybody can do politics these days, because it's almost like a lot a lot of people, not you, of course, but others. A lot of them feel like I feel like they almost have to sell their soul and there's so much animosity and nastiness going on. I was just looking online Ben Shapiro and Megan Kelly arguing with each other because Ben Shapiro is saying, listen, if the president is saying that there is no official list regarding Jeffrey Epstein, if the President of the United States, Pam Bondi, if Cash Ptel, Dan Bongino, these people are willing to put their names on the line saying there's no official list list. Okay, then who are we to say that they're liars? And you know you're you're saying your high level sources are saying that Epstein is an Israeli agent? But are they If they're not willing to come out publicly and they want to stay in the in the shadows and be anonymous, then how much credence can you can you place in those people? And I believe I believe President Trump, I believe Dan Bongino, and they're promising more transparency. So, Luke, what do you think about this whole controversy because a lot of people seem split on it.
Speaker 1: Well, I was just talking to some friends here at an organization that I'm affiliated with, and they were saying, look, do you think that if Donald Trump were in any way affiliated with this man or this scandal, that the Democrats wouldn't have released it in drogues By now. They were the ones that had contact with this information. They were the ones that stood the most to gain by having some of this leak, So I do believe the president. I also believe that as he was framing, not even just today and yesterday and over the weekend, but actually I think it was like a year ago in some interview, how this has been twisted and written in order to try and frame certain individuals that may or may not have been affiliated with it. So I think there's probably just so much more to it than meets the eye. So I understand the controversy. I understand that we wanted all of this to be out in the public and release, and frankly, I think it would be good for the American people if he had as much transparency from the federal government as possible. But I also believe that this is something that the Left is going to try and use to drive a wedge through MAGA. They want, I throw everything they possibly can against President Trump to try and make sure that he doesn't survive a Republican majority during the midterm elections, and this is something they're going to try and continue to push until Kingdom come. So I frankly just don't want to give them the oxygen on it. I want to move past it. I want to make sure that we actually focus on the issues that matter instead of allowing the left to just kind of frame the narrative to the rest of us.
Speaker 3: Seeh, I told you, folks, he's smart. And by the way, I'm seeing a bunch of calls already, but I'll be taking phone calls after this. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. I'm Lydia Sarana. You just heard from Luke Ball right there. I couldn't agree with you more. And if you're agree, I mean AOC saying we need more transparency and what's his name, Don Lemon is saying that. So anytime you are saying the same thing that say AOC or Don Lemon is saying, then you are on the wrong side. You are on the wrong side because those people are stupid. I don't know how else I know. That might not be the right nice thing to say about them, but they're idiots, they're morons, and they'll do like Luke just said, they'll do anything they can to put a wedge and to try to smear Donald Trump and his legacy and everything he's trying to do for this country. And yet we have to kind of pivot to the focus on also the autopen. So obviously now we're hearing more about this autopen. Joe Biden came out New York Times article saying that he admits that they it wasn't even by a case by case basis, Luke, it was just by a broad stroke this machine, this thing was Will we ever find out who was behind the autopen and who do you think? Who do you think was responsible for it? Because it wasn't Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: You know, our founding fathers thought that the greatest threat to our republic was entangling alliances or getting involved in international affairs. To a further extent, who knew that it could possibly be the executive could be shut down if someone unplugged the autokin. I don't think that's what our founders intended. I don't think that's what we should be doing to run our country. Begs the question did Joe Biden sign anything except for the mold that went into the auto pen and just how much legislation and how many executive orders, how many pardons went past his desk, probably never even entered the Oval office without his signature, And we even have an example of this where Speaker Mike Johnson was sitting with the President saying, why did you put a hold? I think it was on natural gas exports or something related to Louisiana. Why did you put a hold on these things? And the President was saying, I didn't put a hold on this, I didn't do that, when explicitly the Speaker could say, look at this piece of paper with your signature, doing exactly what you said you did not do. And so we need to know who was in charge of the Oval office. Was it some oligarchy of staff members. Was it some group of individuals that just collectively decided they were the ones who were going to run the country and Lydia. People may not think this is related, but I believe it is. When you saw folks try and put a stumbach when blocked against President Trump and his first administration with collusion hoax or the impeachment hoax, hoax after hoax, they were doing so, frankly, in large part because they thought they were the ones standing in between Donald Trump and the continuancy of our republic, the furtherance of our nation. They thought they were the arbiters of our democracy, and so they could justify in their mind doing absolutely any and everything that they wanted to do in order to stop President Trump and thwart his agenda. I think that same mentality carried over into the Biden White House and the Biden Oval office, where they couldn't let on that Joe Biden was failing, even though we all clearly and plainly saw it. They were the ones who said, we have to continue executing the president's agenda, or at least whatever we think the president's agenda might be, when in reality it was their own agenda. So this goes far beyond just the auto pen controversy. It is this entrenched mentality here in the swamp where these individuals think they are the only ones standing in between the Republic and the Republic falling apart. That's the wrong mentality, and the American people have given them reality check. Of a reality check, they just seem content to ignore them.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: The end justifies the means, that's what they think. That's why, by the way, that was Luke Ball. They they think. I truly I've done interviews with people out on the streets, and I've talked to people in New York and I said, do you really think Trump is a racist, a rapist. Do you really think he did X, Y and Z. How many people have done in business deals where they say that they inflate the worth of a property in order to get alone. I mean that happens all the time and this, And they said, yeah, we know he's he probably didn't rape that woman, eging Cara. We know he didn't do this. We know he didn't belong in prison for the rest of his life. But we have to do whatever it takes. We don't care if it means putting an innocent man behind bars in the gulag. We don't care even if he dies. They didn't care if he was going to be killed. I believe there was a concerted effort to let him be killed. I'm not saying that the Democrat that's you know, hired crooks and hired that guy Ruth and you know in mar Lagua, you know, in West Palm Beach to kill him and everything like that. But I think they wanted him to die. They did not care because in their minds to what you said, they figured, hey, we have to play dirty in order to stop this guy from being the president of the United States. Because they are so afraid of the deep deep swamp to be drained. And that's what President Trump has been doing from the moment he came down that Golden escalator in twenty fifteen. Luke Baul final thirty seconds, thoughts to you, what do you think happens next? Do you think anybody will be held accountable with the auto pen?
Speaker 1: I sure hope so when we have such a finite period of time to do it. But I am really encouraged by how the President and his administration has operated over the last few months. We have Beltway whiplash up here in the swamp because not only are people not used to politicians making good on their promises this quickly, they're not used to politicians making good on their promises at all now as President has come in and demanded transformational change, and I refuse to allow the left to frame a narrative or use things to distract us when we should stay on message and finish the agenda the American people sent him here to do.
Speaker 3: Amen, Luke Ball, thank you so much for joining us. And I'll be taking your phone calls right after this. Luke, where can people find you?
Speaker 1: Well, you can find me on Newsmax in about twenty minutes. And you can also find me at Luke t Ball on all social media accounts.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll be right back. Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. Scott, I love me for some Stone Temple pilots. Scott Wiland. I can't believe he's gone. They don't make is now I'm gonna sound like an old part. They don't make musicians like they used to think about even of a good rock band right now, can't even think of one. We have so so many my generation. I'm the Xenil, like the whatever. Anyway, I'm Lydia Saran I at Lydia News, l I d I a n Ews out of one on Instagram. Let's go to the phone calls. Let's go to Ryan from New York.
Speaker 4: Really, you are unbelievable, and I just want to say something. They talk about the borders being shut, but everyday flights are coming in from all over the Third World. They're still coming in. They're coming through the airports. Any kind of visa they can get their hands on. Visas expire every day inside America. I want to say we should start holding these foreign leaders responsible for opening their prisons and letting murders, and hear the murder Americans and rape American women and all kinds of the soult and welfare scams. Also what's never spoken about, and it's going on in New York City. The nineteen sixty five Immigration Act is kicking in. They keep talking about radical students. Yes, there are plenty of them, but there's also a million and a half Muslims inside New York City now, and they're here because of the sixty five Immigration Act and all kinds of refugee status. So unless we address these real issues and get caught up with this guy Epstein and listen, they had him convicted down in Florida, I just think Trump doesn't want it released because he doesn't want names to get out and embarrassing people. Listen, it goes right up to the royal family in England, in England with that knucklehead of Prince whatever hack his name is Prince Charman.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, so right, yeah, yeah, Ryan, thank you. Yeah, that's what a lot of people think. I mean, I don't know, we got I know, we've got more important things, but I mean, what's more important than finding out who abused our kids and our children and sex trafficking. They made us a promise, and then I don't know, Let's go to Kathleen from Louisiana.
Speaker 8: Hi, do you think that this whole Epstein thing could be a diversionary tactic to take everybody's focus off of what we need to do, the illegals out of here, and the other things that we need to do, because now they're focusing on that. Even AOC is focusing on Epstein instead of let's stop, let's let's let the Palestinian rioters do what they want to do, and let's let's ice not do what they need to do. Now they're too busy wrapped up an Epstein thing.
Speaker 3: I agree. I'm that's that's what Trump is saying. That's what President Trump is saying. And I think they're promising more transparency. I saw that Charlie Kirk said that he's going to stop talking about the Jeffrey Epstein thing, and you know, I think we're going to find out more. I think we'll find out more what's going on. But I do think that, uh, the illegal invasion, and I've been making sure that's the other thing we were talking about. The right terminology. You notice the left, you you you corrected yourself because you almost said immigrant, because it's so ingrained in our brains to call them immigrants, to call them migrants. No birds migrate. These people came in unvetted, unwelcomed, unwanted. We don't know who they are. They lie and say a lot of them lie. We have no idea. Yeah, how old they are, We don't know where they come from. They can say they're seventeen and then we put them in high school, but probably they're twenty seven years old. There's no way to even know. Even if they did have a criminal record, there's no way to even verify it because it's not like there's this world database of criminals or anything like that. So this invasion, that's how I knew that Joe Biden wasn't the same Joe Biden. Joe Biden was elected because he was a moderate right. That's why they kicked Bernie Sanders off the ticket. That's why he didn't win, and they said, let's get a moderate. He was with Barack Obama and he became so far left. Day one of his presidency, he declared war on the fossil fuel industry. Remember that he shut down the Keystone pipeline. I mean, why would you stop, why would you stop digging for gold, because that's what that is, it's liquid golds in our ground. He made the United States dependent upon our adversaries for fossil fuels. That's how crazy it became, that's how insane. And he weakened us on the world stage. Look what he did in Afghanistan. Look what he did with the invasion. Look what he did with our economy. I mean, we know he didn't do it whatever. The coalition was behind him, and so we got to find out the truth. I agree that all of this is connected, and it comes down to evil. It comes down to deception, it comes down to collusion, and it comes down to a conspiracy. And there is this a strong conspiracy, call a deep state, call it satan, I don't know what you want to call it. That they want to destroy this country, they want to destroy the world. They want to the elites to be more powerful, and they want to control us. It's all about power and control and this has been a theme as as old as time. Let's go to Odell from Ohio. Haldel you're live.
Speaker 9: Yeah, hello, Hey, I just had a question on that too.
Speaker 4: With the Epstein case.
Speaker 9: I mean, we were told at first they had you know, they've raided his island and come up with all his computers and all this information and files he had there. And he's mansion too, and he had all this evidence they were sitting on. She makes the comment that you know, she's going to release this stuff that comes Friday. They said that, well, we're going to, we can't release it now. And then the next week she puts out the information of files, redacts a whole lot of stuff on there. We all can find the same information online that got redacted. And then they turned around and said, we had a truckload of stuff that came out of New York that we need to go through because there's a lot more evidence to this, and we'll get back with you.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, we're.
Speaker 9: Hearing there's nothing there.
Speaker 4: It's nothing burger. So what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think they're saying there's like a nothing burger. Clearly there is evidence there, because that woman, Galaine Maxwell wasn't convicted on nothing, and you know Epstein wasn't in prison for nothing. I think they're just saying that there isn't an official, actual list, and I'm going to play the SoundBite when we come back from Arthur. He was the attorney for Gleane Maxwell, and he kind of explains it. He's asked the question is there a list? And you'll hear his explanation. Also be talking to Sam Antar, He's a forensic account. We're going to be talking about Mam Donnie, the charismatic communist who is on the path to take over New York City. I'm Lydia Sarana, I filling in for Jesse Kelly at Lydia News. We'll be right back