Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome Anthony with Canadian Awareness. He is authentic Reptilian, extraterrestrial contactee and channeler in Canada. He's providing suppressed insight on the interstellar intelligence and extraterrestrial's consciousness, spirituality and uithology, telepathy and channeling, and the fraudulent galactic federations, commands and counsels. Anthony, Welcome, How you doing, How are you?
Speaker 2: How are you good to be here? Thanks for having me my man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it's great to have you on. We spoke a bit the other day on my other show, which was actually just an experimental type show. May do it again, may not, who knows, But I was pretty blown away with the information that you were sharing during the discussion. This is gonna be one of those shows that presents, I believe, so much information that we might have to do to three parts. I believe. I just have an intuitive feeling because man, you really it was very impressive the stuff that you were saying. But to start with, you're a reptilian contact dan channeler. Now this goes in many different directions. It's like an onion that would take a millennia to unpeel. But let's start at the beginning with this. How did it start for you and how did you experience contact?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll pull up a tent and a lunchtime and I'll tell you all about it. Right, Yeah, So my first extrassure contact wasn't with the Reptilians, not at all. It was with the ya Yells, the ya Yel hybrid race, seventh hybrid race that we have. There's Sasani players ya Yels and this originates back todays a Reticuli program, which was when their their race was dying out do a variety of different things. Two main things pollution in the atmosphere and also inability to reproduce. So they seek some help with cloning technology, and they kind of cloned the clone a clone, and those clones end up dying. They reticulize end up dying, So borrowed some technology from Insectoid race and Alpha Draconian race. They travel back in their own time to our presence and started reproducing. They save their race type of thing, and then the new hybrid race is really emerged, and there's seven of them, and I'm part of a ya yo hybernization program. Many people are trusting. There's millions of people that are out there, meaning our genetic material is taken while we sleep in the asshol format and from women and from men, and then children are reproduced. Hybernization programs really have been going on for a long time. So that's the very first being that I've ever met. It was a four foot mail ya yell male and he appeared in my bedroom and it was first thing in the morning. I live alone. I lived in my old house, not this house, and he was right there next to me, and I thought I was dreaming, but you know, the alarm is going off. I understand. I got a busy day. So that was the first contact I had, and they kind of telepathically told me, so listen, you don't know, like if you don't know who we are, we're real. Extraterrestrial is real, and you're part of this program. So I said, okay. So I spent many years obviously getting to know this race, I mean, from regressions to meditations to channelers before I was a channel. So that was my first experience, and then experiences after that really followed. But the whole rep joining thing is was occurred for me at least, It's just that naturally already I gravitate towards that energy, and naturally already I have a very strong dominant energy, and I kind of gravitated towards their own energy and towards the concept of how they see things, how they see life, how they see ego, how they see fear, how they see human emotions, how they see corruption on Earth, how they see tyranny and globalism on Earth, how they see unfairness, how they deal with wars, see how they really see everything that we kind of don't see because they're able to see through different layers through us. Then you and I can see in each other. And the more and more I learned about the Rouptueens obviously through reading books, through watching videos, through learning the material from other contact tees and other channels. Eventually, one day I said, you know what, what's the largest, most dominant rays that exists within our galaxy? And that's the obviously Alpha Draconian Empire. And a friend of mine who's one of the best trans channeler on the planet today, greatest greatest channeler, Rob Garthier, the et Whisper from Detroit, Michigan, he's a channeler for a reptilian being from a capella and the capella race is called yets, the hybrid hybrid repilion race. And they channeled, or they had a suggestion that there's an extremely dominant race that wishes to come through and give a message to humans. And he channeled them for like five minutes because their energy is just too dominant for an average body to integrate the energy within, and the message was like music to my ears. I knew those are the beings that I'd like to connect to. And Rob was like whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, Dude, like that's a war race. I said, I understand that, and this is how I started gravitating towards them, connecting towards them, and eventually we made that connection and then that builds. That took years, or I would say rigorous practices, really tremendous amount of rigorous practices and methods of connecting with them. First to Charter obviously astrally in fourth density, and then we were able to go to four point one t city in four point three density, and eventually the four point seven density, and then when I started creating a connection with my fifth density layer, and fifth density layer of our soul is a physical layer, which is about eighty percent physical than what you are. I'm one hundred percent physical. That layers about eighty percent physical. And then we started connecting to the Theta Tori race, which is the race that I'm talking about, through the fifth density layer, and then telepathy followed right after. Once I was able to remove human resistances, human fears, traumas, and heal a lot of things from the past, and I'm talking about previously incarnations because that all gets carried throughout the genetics. So eventually, when all the human resistances main standard resistances were removed through rigorous practices, more and more blackness disappeared, and the channeling channeling aspect between my third density which is me and my fourth density, was established. And then I worked to get to the fifth density and sixth density. So this is the direct connection. All channeling must go through your soul, not through some antenna that someone says it's in their heads, you know what I mean. So this is how I started to connect to riptilians. And then with that aspect, I guess in conclusion, I can tell you when a human starts connecting to reptilions. What ends up happening is that surrounding and affiliated races off reptilians off planet, that is, start gravitating towards that human And that happened to me. So I made friends of really good friendships with a race named Taoto reptilian race, a bunch of different races from Boots Constellation, Regal Constellation, or Rigional Constellation including Capella. And then the ultimate connection would I would say a partnership or a connection came with the Alpha Draconian Empire. I entered a lot of their own astral related encounter ceremonial type of things tests where they test your fear, they test things to see your consciousness and sort of where you're at. And then some of the races within the empire, including the Cigar, including the Vote, including the Morco, including Skara, including DeMont Ga. I was able to interact with them. But my priority, or I would say, my main reptilion connections, which I was probably speak of, is with the Theta Torra white reptilian race. It's a population of one billion, sorry, one hundred billion. They occupy four eregions. From a human perspective, we call it Theta tore it's what NASA told us to say. They don't they don't have that name, but they understand that's what we're referring to. So there's four star locations there and this is really where they occupy. They're a war race, one of the one of the members in the Alliance of Reptilions in our galaxy where Alpha Draconians are also part of. And it's just like war Alliance pretty much. You just don't fuck with them. Another race you don't. You don't go by there.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Okay, So there's so much that I want to explore about this, and first I just want to say Rob will be on my show next month. You mentioned Rob Gaith, Thank you for that connection. Looking forward to that one. Now, many of the guests that I've had that have had contact or abduction experiences with reptilians, most of them, i'd say about eighty to ninety percent have had negative experiences. And I think that there is a huge misconception of what reptilians are, what the ideology, what their relationship with humans, and basically everything we understand about these races I think is a little misconstrued. And I was hoping you could maybe set the record straight on you know what these reptilians are, and what is their interests in humans and relationship and you know things you were saying earlier. What's their views on war and politics and things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely great question, very complex question that fairly would require a complex answer if you would agree for the purposes of the interview, of course, just I'll have to elaborate then about ten minutes, So I've got to give you years of knowledge and ten minutes. But we'll stick to the most important stuff first. I'd like to say that, and real reptilia contacties know this, and real reptilian channelers know this, and humans that have connected to them telepathically or ashally will know this. Is Thatsentians are misrepresented on Earth. There is much more misinformation on reptilions then there is truthful information, and the misinformation, honestly is being cloned every day. Like if you go to a YouTube right now in new Google channeling or extraterrestion channeling or anything, you're going to probably get like eighty percent Pleiadean channelers, Galactic Federation of Light Channels, Ashtar Command channelers. But first of all, that's improper. How can someone call themselves Palladian channel when pleads is a system two point five billion races live there, including psychopathic, evil, humanoid races, and reptilions. So they don't really help to build the true appearance and the true history and explain the true origin. These channelers about reptilians, they're not powerful enough, they're not strong enough. They're not they don't have the courage, they have no absolutely, they have no idea how reptilion energy is even incorporated for them to educate someone else in the video who are reptilions. So there's a lot of misinformation. There's a lot of fake Glac federations, galactic federational light, complete fraud. Doesn't exist. Ashtark Command, Jerusalem Council. So all these channelers that are thinking they're channeling these entities, no, they're channeling anti reptilian type of beings, beings who hate reptilians. But these beings will portray themselves as a beautiful Nordic, blonde haired, blue eyed girl who calls herself a Pleaviiadian that's flying on this Ashtar ship. There is no such thing as Lord Ashtar. That's a fraud and I can get into that history if you would like. So that's number one, and number two I wanted to mention is that there's a lot of misinformation about reptilions. In relation to breaking that down, it's very simple. Look, first of all, on Earth, there's eight hundred million reptilians. Those are the earth based reptilians. They were two density beings, second density beings, and just like dinosaurs were, and then they were obviously evolved, their soul evolved, that's how densities work, and then they became a third density beings like you and I are. They went into a fourth density, meaning they're still living here. It's just that our eyes see them. They don't see us. We don't see them. But that's anology to be able to pop up when everything want, or open up portals or abduct Most of the abductions are earth based reptilians, not by alpha Draconians. You think those guys they're interdimnsal, Yes, but you think those guys have time to come and cloak their ship over your house just to take you. They don't give a shit about you. They don't care if your white, black Christian, Puzlim Jews. They don't care. We're a public kan they don't care about they don't care about any of that. To them, we're primitive. So the abductions are happening with earth based races and you go down to the base, they take your genetic material, they bring your ass back. That's it. The earth based reptilians are honestly, there are custodians of this world. They really are. They've always been custodians of the world. Every religion talks about them. Every ancient text and description and engravings talk about them. You see a lot of different statues, and the ancient history talks about that. I studied ancient history for a long time. I've done the whole pyramid videos, Sphinx videos of traveled world to look at the pyramids, so I can tell you that repellions are very real, particularly earth based. It's one family divided in three different hierarchy layers middle, top and the bottom. The bottom love humans extremely benevolent. Approximately twenty percent mid range, sixty to sixty five percent of that entire race are the neutral. They're the soldiers, they're the de abductors. They're the go get some shit done and do this and do that. They do reconnaissance missions and reconmissions. They're the ones that do shape shifting, and then they'll come up and mingle with us in a society and you will not recognize them. The top twenty layer divided in multiple different parts, but two out of that twenty are the psychopathic ones. They're the ones that are in sync with all the globalists and the elites, and they give humans technology, I mean human governments, like the cloning technology was given to United States government, and conscience is transfer, So this is how they're able to clone humans and then transfer the conscience that was given to them by replace replaints holographic technology used in September eleventh of one particular area of the United States that was also given VI replians. So that's Earth. When we go off planet, Chris, you're getting into, oh god, hundreds of millions of different reptilian races, but obviously the most one that is disrespected the most on Earth is the Alpha Dquant Empire, the top of the empire that possibly exists. There's different empires. There's a bunch of different empire and there's reptilion alliances and councils. The empire itself out the Draco system is obviously the toughest that there is, the most dominant. There are approximately twenty races currently involved with the Empire, and there's twenty to forty sub races which are affiliated with the Empire, meaning they're there almost on demand. They call them and say come on by. These guys show up in human terms on explaining that, and the main top of the Empire really controls the really controls are part of the galaxy, and the main top of the Empire controls Earth based repillions. When you look at outside of the Empire, there are hundreds of millions of reptilian races. But there are a alliances, so we call them federations, we call them councils. There truly are reptilian alliances. I'm very familiar with a twenty ish per sol being educated this information. There is eleven thousand human reptilian hybrid races. So the reptilians are I would say twenty five percent. They occupy twenty five percent of our galaxy, twenty five percent, twenty six or twenty five percent of the plates all reptilians. So when someone says I'm channeling pleadians and they don't tell you which race they're channeling from, what planet they are, what density they are, what's their connection to this human, what's their connection to the oversoul, what's their connection to them like this earth here. Trust me, they're either making it up or they have no idea who they're channeling. So when someone says to me, well, who do you speak with the reptilions, man, I can give you a history on their planet. I gave you a history on the Alpha dracinam part that the most feared race really is the Cigar. I've had a chance to interact with Cicar three different times, and yeah, they're just is what you just you know, the standard people describe them extraptionally frightening. Same with other races like the demon god, which are our history will teach us that they are the term called demons, the demon god or Demona or DEMONI well, demon guys, that particular race. Yeah, they're black reptilians, black guys, black wings wings, meaning they're ancient reptilion they're pure dracul blood. So they're extremely frightening and all of them are really frightening. Really, but here's the best part. Best part is none of them abduct us. None of them come here and kill us and rape us and drink our blood and eat our babies. Those are lies. Those are absolute, pure misinformation, Oliverood type of bullshit. And generally these lives from what I see, and all due respect not to you, but like all the respect to the viewers that may be triggered by this. The reason why these lives are occurring is by those that don't even understand what the fuck reptilian energy even is, and they're spreading this man of information to get their fame, to get their likes, to have their more subscribers. And then they're usually the GF well you know the cult, the New Age Love Light, Unicorn and ray Bone cult. Subscribe to my channel and I'll tell you how to go to five D ascension, to New Earth where there's med beds waiting for you. Those kind of promises, those kind of lies. Right, So, when those kind of individuals will state things about a particular race of reptilians, they're they're making it up. They have no idea.
Speaker 1: Now that would be kind of a yeah, that's that's a great that's a great base kind of description. I want to branch off in a couple of different areas. You said reptilian energy, How would you best describe what reptilian energy is?
Speaker 2: Well, ruptunion energy is first and foremost if you meet one face to face. Secondly would be if you're integrating that reptilian consciousness into your own body to do trends channeling. Trends channeling meaning that they take over your body for a minute. Your body's just children and relaxed, and you're exchanging the consciousness. You go up, they come down. They speak through you. They obviously don't speak English, they don't speak German or French, they don't use the words telepathies standard. But what they do they're able to energetically scanned the vocabulary in your head. And then they're going to project their energy into your mind. And then that your mouth opens up because of the muscle is connected to your brain and the order that your brain will send to your mouth, and your mouth will open up and make a statement. If you said, for example, if you have a client in front of you, and the client says to me, who sunk the Atlantis, Well, I'm going to tell pathically, tell that the Theta tora who did death data Tori tells it to my mouth and my mouth starts opening up and explaining you how Atlantis was sunk. So that would be just one example the energy itself. The best way to to describe it as the actual sensation would be a combination of and I don't want to promote drug use, but combination of being high, to combination of being electrocuted, to combination of receiving some exceptionally amazing news in life, like that you just had a son and your wife gave birth, or that you want a lottery or something incredibly powerful. It's electric. Also, it's very eluct and when it enters your body, it generally enters your top talp chalk rug which is top of my head, and it goes down into my throat, it goes down into my heart, goes into the shoulders, traps, muscles, and biceps. You feel it in the stomach. You're actually feeling the incorporation of someone that's from fifth density, sixth density entering your third density body. So practices how to be a channeler takes a long time. And whenever I hear people say, oh, you know, they jump on online say yeah, guys, I just want to give you a quick message from Marturians. M Yeah, they say to hold your life, brothers and sisters. It's all bullshit. It's not how it works. That's not channeling. The grounding is important. Connecting to the grids important, clearing is important, and then obviously till the path of communication is important. And when you're when you're doing all this, your mind starts getting ready and then they enter slowly and then they're able to speak through you. So you don't have to be a body builder, you don't have to be a UFC fighter or a boxer like this isn't about tough you are. It's just about a practice, feeling safe, comfortable, removal of fears, and having previous experience for years. As I would recommend in the astral, person would need to master the astral really to stand next to a reptinian because the vibrations too jarring, it's too strong, it's too magnetically strong, it's too way too powerful than if you were to stand next to a ya yel or or a pleiady and humanoid. So Ruptain's are exceptionally powerful energetically speaking, we're not talking about their mindset. So the honor levels, the pride for levels, their their opinions of fear their opinions with you as a human. That's a whole different aspect, but energetically. I hope that answered your question.
Speaker 1: Excuse me and my Microsoft. Yes it does. And I want to know if these beings your contact. Has it only been astral or have you seen or been in the presence of these beings in physical form?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So the FAKEATORI race that I'm connected to, they don't have ability to just show up in your living room for multiple reasons. First reason, I will give you the two reasons, if I may just to shorten this. The first reason is that they are not connected to Earth, meaning they have no business on Earth. They don't give a shit what's happening on Earth. The governments. They don't care if you hate your neighbor and your neighbor hates you, if you are murder or rapists, they don't. They don't give a shit for human affairs. They care about a human connection. It's just that because they're not connected to Earth, being a war race, they don't have ability to just come up and show here. They can. It was offered to me. The reason why I didn't take it yet is because of I live in a rural area, in Canada, in southern Ontario, which is a province close to Niagara Falls, a very big tourist city. Well, we're surrounded by airports, and we're surrounded by military outputs, and the interrogation and interference is by military and the police will occur. If any extra treshold shows up in your house. The government will not. I can assure that there's a department within every government that will know. That's number one. Number two would be that it would leave bruise marks on our skin. If they touch you, it will leave a bruise mark on your skin that'll lasts for a couple of weeks. So I said, listen, Eventually, I think it's probably best we meet here on Earth in an air not where I live. It's not in a residential neighborhood. And they agreed. And I'm not really in a rush for them to come down because I see them five six nights a week in the astral So the astral state is different than dream states. So the astral state, you know, we all go to astral every night, our astral body when your physical body shuts down. I see these guys. I see these guys pretty much everywhere now. So one of the first layers within the when your body starts shutting down, you're exiting the third density. You're going up to the fourth density, so you're climbing up. You're going the three point eight, three point nine, let's say four to four point one, four point two. These are all the sub density layers. This is where you're fluctuated. This is where you go. I have ability to project to their ship. I have ability to project to them directly. I have ability for them to come down to my layer, just one layer above the layer where earth based reptilions are at. So that's this is where we kind of play at night. Depends what I want to do, what day which do. So this is where we are meeting in three different zones. In these three different areas. The fourth zone i've met them before was in the Empire, the Cuban Star system. Calass lives there, the cars there, And this is in an astral projected state, meaning literally you're ripped, not ripped, but you're removed out of your physical body. You're also pulled out of your dream. You're pulled out of your astral because there's only two states of astral and when we're defining the three dream layers, or three main dream layers, third one being the template layer, so everything that's below that would be physical. These guys can go anywhere they want, so it all depends where I am done. So I project myself to this and this is where they meet me, or they'll come down to the fifth density or the high fourth and they're able to pull me up and bring me up to assist me. I can actually give you if you would desire to explain this best. I have a graphic to show you if I may, in order for you to see how I'll actually screen share here. There you go, all right, and I'll show you what I mean. So let me just turn mine on advanced. All right, it's just a four slide, but it'll explain your kind of question a little better. Sure. So this is a Theta tour reptilian. One of the members red eyes. They're four hundred pounds. They're approximately nine feet or so. They do have tails. They don't have wings or horns because they're not ancient, so they're not the Draconian blood. They have their own independent race. The population is one hundred billion just over. They have sixty eight teeth. They have two hearts. One under each armpit. And if I was to go forward in my slides, this probably would describe it the best. So my body on the top left corner would be in my bed meditative state, sleeve state, out of dream state. So I would leave my dream and project myself to their planet or the ship or in the meeting grounds in the fifth density layer. I go through my fourth and fifth density layer of my hyafractive consciousness to accomplish this. I'm not some magician that do it. I don't do black magic. It has to be done the right way, the way the soul wants it to work. My body, then, which would be this human here in black short standing, there would be standing in an eighty percent than what you see me now, eighty percent dense, so I have eighty percent of me when I go and see him, he projects from his ship or his planet, which is the top right corner depiction, and then he will be able to meet me face to face on any planet, any dead planet and the alive planet where their race does not have conflict. So relating type of races, we can have conversation teleopathically. He can educate me things and they do, and I can get into the education and tutoring part. These guys are like experts on wars, they're experts on really everything that I would have to do with human layers, human consciousness. So this would be another example of how we do that, which is a slide number three. I think he'll be able to see it now. So this was actually shot in out of my videos. This depiction was created by my art It is my design designer that makes all my art. And we visited one of the dead planets and I was able to ask them why are these stones this way? And why is there water on this planet? So generally four or five, six of them, sometimes even ten of them will show up and they'll take me there using their own technology to show me and educate me on an ancient war that happened on this planet or wars between reptilions. The fourth slide, as I go forward, this would be generally a council. So every reptilion as has their own councils. These are the decision makers. And this is a depiction only, obviously a rendering of what the room looks like when I project myself there in a fifth density version, and it's almost it looks like a hologram, but it is not using any holographic technology. It's my fifth density soul layer. It's a very very light blue color. This layer I would appear in front of these repillions. They're all white. Obviously, they stay around this massive circle. This almost looks like a conference table, and they speak is one, so they can be one hundred, they can be four. It's one telepathic message. We without connection. So this is one of the meetings I had where they said, well, explain us human emotions. How can a human cry and how can how can a human cry for sadness? And how can they cry for happiness? What's the difference? Why do humans poison each other? Why? Why don't you? Why do your presidents do this? Why do your leaders do this? Shouldn't your leaders help humans to be stronger better? Why they Why is this tyranny going on around the world. We see a lot of agony on earth? What's going on? So these would be type of conversations that that we would have, And I hope that really kind of answers your question.
Speaker 1: Man, that is so interesting. Let's get into some existential questions about our human race here. How would you say, how accurate is the Anunaki mythos and things that have have come out from researchers in that area saying that you know, an off planet race Dunaki tinkered with hominidd and maybe their own and created the human race. Is this at all accurate?
Speaker 2: It's very close to accurate, not fully so. The Unnauchy topic, I think is one of those topics as well as what happened to Atlantis, two topics that you can research for one hundred years and you're gonna get a lot of different versions of the story. I can tell you, Chris, what would be a story that I resonate with and that resonates with me really well based on not just one or two or three extraterrestrial opinions. I've had opinions by different beings that are non retilion that were able to give me their side of the story. And I'll give you like a conclusion of it. So where the Onernakis real? Yes, the black satellite we see over Earth, Yes, that's their satellite. It's real. There's four. NASA just tells you about the one. In fact, I have a video in about a month coming on what is the black satellite really? What it is?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: What Internet says Aarnaki's we think of them as very giant tall beings. They were not. They were not five'. Ten now they're pretty pretty big. Boys also, two one of the most important things With nakis to understand is that on A nakis were not just one. Race there's a big misconception when a human Says god Versus god's at the end religions men made controlling fake religions will generally take out yes and just Say, God god is waiting for, You god was. Here those are. Mistranslations the gods were, Here the gods were. Here there's every ancient text tells you about. That we all understand. That so people that are researching would understand. That there are some really good experts on The. Nakis, michael Doctor Michael tellinger is one of. Them Doctor Sami, osmanagich the founder of The Bosnian. Pyramid there's another, One eric Mon dinkin another. One this gentleman sold sixty million. Books Graham hancock sold seven million. Books an Expert Billy, carson an. Expert zachary's siction was really. Good there were some mistranslations in his own books and, texts but these were top five. NAMES i would, say they can educate you in The. Nakis the You nakis were also port. Reptilian they were not just some. Humanoid they came with blue eyes and blue, hair you know WHAT i. Mean So annachi's were also. Reptilian they came here most people the, moments but they came here five. Times the first time they came, here they were they were. Assholes they really took advantage of humans and in a way that we were their. Pigs they used this less lab rats as lab. Pigs they took off second time they came. Down they've gotten a little bit of ship by the Yellow. Him so when they came down the second time that their second landing on, Earth Yello him came down with him and used some of their less commit beings there were in a less higherarchy. Level so they used a gentleman or a being Named. Thoths the real builder of The geze of. Pyramids these appearance were not built five thousand years. Ago that's not A gyptology. Lie so they used thought and rod to Build. Theezepyramids the blocks were brought from the four density there were symboled on, site and then they send the thought all around the world to create a very same, pyramid same, structure same, method and most of them are located on latter to, thirty so that's their second, arrival, third, fourth and fifth arrival were not that. Important they just came to look at some shit and have some arguments and they took. Off they've never been back and they're not coming. Back The innaki story is, real one hundred percent, real just like incarnation is. Real it's just that they don't look the way we see them on the. Internet in these pictures of long, beards some of them had long beards in the, way and this is why we see every religious prophet has a long. Beard jesus has a long, Beard muhammad has a long, Beard, Moses indian And hindu Or. Hinduism we have a lot of pictures or. Depictions this goes back to The ononakis And anachi's were not just the two, brothers the L Andenki, no, no, no, No there was plenty of. Them there was also. FEMALES i actually know a GUY i don't want to mention his. Name you probably know him. Too he's a very spiritual, guy a brilliant author in the uphology. Industry he met on An anaki Female Zachary. Assisient repilians told me That Zachary, assisient the human that lived and wrote the, books he met or a portal was opened up in his living room and An anachi walked. In so there are some humans that do communicate under anachi's today through, channeling and some of them have Met theannachi's to kind of straighten out the. Story but are real hybrid? Race were absolutely a hybrid. Race you AND i have twelve main genetic. Donations if you break down those twelve ers full up up to forty twenty five thirty five defense who we Have DRACONIAN, dna we Have REPTILIAN, dna we have reptilian. Brain all of these things are really hidden in OUR, dna and OUR dna is not as smart as a banana as Your internet. Says there's a PIG. Dna that's, propaganda that's. Nonsense why are? Monkeys why are we told that we came from? Monkeys IF i go to a zoo, TODAY i see a monkey hasn't. Involved he's still. Monkey so, No, no we've got to look at we gotta what we look at the history of the. Nakes we've got to look at the history of The Lyard. Wars we've got to look at the history Of. Limoria we've got to look at the history Of. Atlantis we've got to see who attacked. Who, first we've got to see who sunk. Them same technology used to Sunk atlantis was used to kill all the, dinosaurs all of, them all this single one of. Them so we've got to look at these. Beings how were they so powerful back? Then and why were they all called? Gods why were they all called? Giants why were the whole story of giants removed from The, bible other, Books, bocomeri and so. Forth So an'naky's. Real i've never met, one never connected to. One, HONESTLY i don't really gravitate towards. It were they really? Awesome? Great? Cool all? Right what's? Next let me connect to races and extraterrestial beings THAT i can benefit. From they can rewire my, consciousness that can ACTIVATE, dna they can raise MY. Cue they can teach me Things i'm not interested. In all your, life brothers and, sisters that's all. Both should THAT gfl cult teach me SOMETHING i didn't? Know actually take me to a planet Where anunaki's were at not Ness Ra, gassra those propagandas that doesn't. Exist that's just The illuminati. Talk take me to a. Planet AND i think a lot of reptilians now are being involved On earth just because they're really trying to stand up for. Us AND i know that sounds shocking AND i understand, that But i'll tell you WHAT i. Mean there is so much hijacking happening On earth right now with, healers with extra threscial, talkers authors of, books fraudulent, channelers fake. Channelers is that certain races within The empire are getting pretty pissed, off very very pissed, off and they're actively activating a lot of humans to be a. Channeler so trens channelers are non trans channelers or they're activating their. TELEPATHY i mean my email is blown, up you, know AND i really mean this. HUMBLY i mean it's very. Respectfully my email is blown up with people that watch my videos because they're literally repeating WHAT i just said in the. Video OR i have clients THAT i work with one on, one exiting them from the religious programming and religious, conditioning getting them into understanding we have extraterrestrials or interdimensional extra. Dimensionals there's, telepathy there's teleportation to The, kinesis there's so they're a milion, saying, wow LIKE i just Matter reptilian And, anthony you're not gonna believe. It in the astral he told me that they're. Here they wish to help. Us they want to do, this they want to do, that and more and More reptilian beings are connecting with humans because they wish to educate us on true, history true galactic interstellar, intelligence but also to expose fraudulent, channelers fraudulent psychics that are literally using, humans innocent humans every, day for their, money for their energy for this fake. Ascension you buy their seminar four hundred bucks and they'll teach you how to go to FIVE d FIVE. D you haven't even fucking perfect their grounding yet in THIRD, d third. Density how are you gonna teach me to go to FIVE? D have you been to FIVE? D you know WHAT i? Mean so repillions are quite involved right. Now there's about six hundred races currently involved with humans On, earth big, NUMBER i, know big, number six hundred. Races so they're trying to teach you. Things the point, is do you want to connect to them or.
Speaker 1: Not, Okay now the next question is all these races are interacting with? Humans AND i asked you this the other day on my other, show and it was a kind of depressing, answer but you, know it is what it. IS i, asked if we were ever, sovereign ever will be if we were ever in control of our own destiny as? Humans and you, know you of course said not. Really BUT i want to go in deeper into that and find out who is really in. Control you, know you, said there's a bunch of races, interacting but who is pulling the strings and keeping? Us maybe as a lower density type, race.
Speaker 2: Yes we would be generally described as no third dimensional THREE. D you AND i live in THREE. D here's FIVE, D yere's FOUR. D FOUR d can be described as, time forty can be described as dreams or. Als but TYPICALLY i use the word. Densities it's more, accurate it's more, efficient, effective and professional way of describing things when it comes to densities worth third density. Beings, NOW i can be spiritual, enough or you can be spiritual enough to be considered to consider yourself a fourth density, being sure, mentally, spiritually, psychically, sure. Absolutely there's a lot of different spiritual. People the awakenings be happening for a long, time AND i applaud these spiritual beings that are promoting spirituality. Wonderful some beings are so, spiritual so ahead of the, game that they are already operating on a fifth density level while living here, physically sitting in this, chair in a third density. Life it doesn't, Matter, chris whether you're a third density four to. Fifth it doesn't matter if you Think ashtar is picking you up. Tomorrow it doesn't matter if you believe in The, satan and even that word is, fake but doesn't. Matter the point, is there's nothing. Do there's nothing we can. Do there's nothing we can collectively do to change the outcome of the timelines that are set For. Earth we cannot wipe, out shut, up, eliminate, suppress, kill destroy the real custodians of this Planet. Earth if you want to call it a, planet if you want to call it a Flat, earth if you want to call it a rounding, planet it's up to. You But i'll call It. Earth. No you can decide tomorrow morning if you want to have a coffee or an. Oranges you can also decide whether you want to ask your buddy to go for a, drink or maybe you want to go hang out with your. Mummy you can decide to interview me today or someone. Else those are human things that we were. Given that we were, given that we were given the, incarnation we were given to free. Will but there's things about you you cannot, change such, as for, Example i'll give you another thing ancestral. Fear you cannot wipe incestral fear because that travels through the genetics for how many and how many different, Generations just like you cannot fit what's currently happening On, earth whether we don't even have to mention these names right to have issues with podcasts and, corporations but whether you agree with what's happening currently ON nur since twenty, twenty whether you don't, agree whether you want to get nine shots or one, shot that's your, perspective but you can't change. That no protest will change. THAT i personally disagree with what's happening in the, world that's my, opinion but we cannot change, that just like you cannot change those globalists that are sacrificing and worshiping some of the most, psychopathic demonic energies and consciousnesses that are connected To. Earth we can't change. That we were lat pigs back in The naki days and today we're lot. Pigs they're giving us stuff that not verified and so. Forth it's just one example stage. Devents you can't. Control. Wars you can't CONTROL i, mean come, on look At, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Syria, libya unprovoked. Wars can't change. That can you change a timeline Of? Earth you. Can't can you change the fact THAT ai is really taken, off taken Over, Earth it's taken. Over our mind of programming and conditioning of humans is at the all times. High, no you cannot change. That SO i don't think that we're going to be the one saying, yeah we involved the degree that we get to have a med bet in each house and we get to do. Things, no it's not like that this is an. Incarnation it's a very, ugly, dense are difficult emotional. Incarnation so sink or swim figure it.
Speaker 1: Out, hey that's very well. Said and speaking of, incarnations what about after what about after? Death do you do you believe that we have the choice to be an? Incarnation maybe on a different, planet different, race different.
Speaker 2: Time oh my, god, ABSOLUTELY i mean, incarnation, reincarnation same. Thing So i'm gonna reincarnate OR i am now, incarnated they might. Say in, ternology it's very. Real it's the mechanism of the, universe just like frequency is just like telepathy is the language of the. Universe the incarnation is absolutely. REAL i can assure, you, obviously in billion percent that everyone you know in your life right, Now, chris your, girl ex girlfriend's present, girlfriend your future children or current, children, mom, dad, neighbors everyone that maybe beat you up in high, school or people you beat, up people you met on, vacations your, priests, neighbors, cousins, dad, mom every single one of, Them, billie belongs to your. Oversoul three layers to the, soul three layers to the. Soul you have lower fractive consciousness twenty percent of your soul sits next to your hard couple of inches. Away higher fractive consciousness eighty percent of your. Soul they controlled literally every person right now in your. Life they know who's, Who they know, Me they know, you they know your first, kiss they know, Everything they know your previous, lives they know your future. Life there's no time up. There only you AND i have. Clocks we have Time. Oversaul it's an umbrella of all of these. Souls there's one hundred and forty four thousand over, souls which would be more of about standard, answer but over souls will have an idea of beings you've incarnated with. That you have no idea that you're going to incarnate with. That you have no, idea including being an. Extraterrestrial really, like you were not human for the entire existence Of chris, today You're chris last. Life last. Life you might have Been mike last. Life before, that you could have been a, dog you could have been a, tree a. Cat you could have been A roman, soldier An egyptian. Soldier but that's just like five. LIVES i just, Said, okay so you might have lived another, five, ten, fifty fifteen, hundred two. THOUSAND i, MEAN i got to know a lot of my previous, incarnations SO i understand it approximately approximately amount of LIVES i have spent On. Earth but the rest of the, time guess who you. Are you're an extra. Terrestrial that's why you have assigned for life extra terrestrial goalcted. GUIDES i have two guys from, pleads a humanoid and a qua. TECHNIE i have a guy From SIRIUS. A i have two different reptilian, beings one From boots run from another constellation WHICH i don't want to. Disclose so there's different beings are assigned to. You how why what do they just get an email and, say, hey there's a guy Named chris that's going to go To. Earth, now these beings know. You you were part of their, society you were part of their own, race and because of your relationship with, them they have volunteered and they've been told to now be your. Guide do you want to connect with? Them that's what The astral's. For do you don't want to take the practices to get to the? Astral start, reading start, reading start, expanding en wearants and growing. Outward otherwise you're going to be programmed in this life to watch not With netflix for. Life, yes incarnation is quite. Real absolutely, Yes so after you die in this, life AND i hope you live a very long. Time HOPE i live a very long. Time their thing called exit. Points extraterrestrials use a term called exit points exit like an exit. Door they don't use the word death because to them death is the most stupidest word that, exists primitive. Word there is no. Death we are always. Living it's just that we're changing. Bodies our soul is, immortal so they don't even like to use word. Death so when you die your, body your soul is going to exit through your crown. Chakra it'll take thirty human seconds thirty human seconds from a perspective of human for you to go and hit to the end of the. Tunnel there are certain points that are going to occur at that. Tunnel you're going to see some, holograms and don't get off at that. Point don't get off at the. Hologram no, no, no, no no, no you want to go right back. Home you're going to take a few months human, perspective so human, time few months it takes for you to get accustomed up there now and report, back what the fuck did you learn On earth and your soul your helffracted. Consciousness let me give you another. Fact you don't just incarnate. Now It's. Chris they have you incarnated in multiple life now right, now at the same. Time so currently we're in twenty twenty, two, right and let's say you were born in nineteen seventy five or nineteen. Eighty they're not going to incarnate eight different humans On, earth all born in nineteen. Eighty, no, no, no, no no. No please have an open mind WHEN i say, This, chris just for a, minute WHEN i say multiple incarnation to, them because they have no. Time they're going to encarnate part of your soul in Ancient, egypt one In roman, times one In World war, two one now in The United states Of, america and one after you die four hundred years from, now and you may be a sasquatch being somewhere in Like Western United, states when all of you beings die and your lower fract of consciousness goes back to the higher fract of. Consciousness from a human, perspective we have a term called give me a report on the. Whole once the soul collects all these small conscience, ness all, right then you start incarnating somewhere. Else, okay. Wow and when it comes to the, soul that's a whole different that's a whole different thing because its sould. Itself some people call the soul upper soul aka high frad. Conscience first of, all there's soul is not just. One there's one hundred and twenty approximate one hundred and twenty are still main soul. Layers there's a fifth density, layer which means extra. Trescioalds there's an astral layer which handles with all of your astrol. Context there's a human layer you right now in. You there's a layer called ancestral, layer which deals like with what what did your grandfather's, grandpa grandpa grandpa do five six iterations and goal did he commit a murder or? Rape guess? What that shit goes down through a progenetics to. You you're responsible for. That someone needs to fix, this someone needs to clear. This so there's a lot of different. Layers six density, layer there's a layers that even deals with your Medical so if you were to use a, channeler we go on trans and you, say please connect me to my six density, Layer please connect me to my medical, layer your soul comes and talk talks through a channel ER's mouth and, says, Yes, Hi, Hi, Chris hi to your. Soul we love. You you are one AND i am with, you and you are me AND i am. You what can we help? You and you, say, HONESTLY i Think i'm getting a heart. Attack i've had or have a stroke Where i'm getting, cancer and they would, say, Yes, chris unfortunately you. Do, however here's why they're going to tell you exactly a reason. Why but you can talk to any layer of your soul behind one hundred and twenty layers you have approximate nubody was given to. Me it was about three hundred, thousand three hundred thousand, thousand, small tiny little, layers all going up to the. Oversaul and some of these layers are extraterrestrials right, now alive, beings so we are ALWAYS i don't want to use the word. CONTROL i don't like the word. CONTROL i don't like anything that has to do with. Control i'm one of those guys that just dislikes the word. Control you know What i'm. SAYING i kind of make my own path in, life but the word would be probably, guided, Managed and if they don't, agree, yeah you're not going to achieve that in. Life if you would like to become a police officer, today you have to go through interview. Processes first, interview second background, check criminal, check a physical test of, course a written, test and then probably a final interview with the sergeants and the top lit tendants and whatever the terminology. Is and let's say you make it up there and you're in that final interview and you're about to sign that. Signature if this is not the best, outcome the best timeline for you for your lower fractive, consciousness the higher fractive will. Intervene you'll get screened out of that. Process you're gonna get a, letter you're gonna get a. Notification there's nothing you can, do nothing you can. Do so that's just an.
Speaker 1: Example, yeah this is so, interesting. Man we, COULD i, Could we could do a show just on. Reincarnation we're, gonna LIKE i, said this is there's so much information coming out. Today we're gonna have to do multiple parts of.
Speaker 2: This i'll add one more, Thing, chris will take me a. Minute you know how you brought up, abductions yea earlier. Abductions whether you, believe whether your viewers don't, believe whether they, believe it's, okay it's my truth And i'm forwarding it to. YOU i didn't come up with, it forwarding it. Abductions we call this term. Abduction it sounds very, negative very, bad very. Violent how about we replace that term to being taken being, borrowed and when you're being ball, roaded they don't go up there and insert sex toy zypier. Anus that's A hollywood. Thing and the only reason anuses of humans are ever findled with it's because they take our stool, sample your proof, sample to be able to determine what kind of, chemicals what kind of, steroids growth hormone and, antibiotics colors and preservatives are in your, stool meaning what is in the food you, eat what is in the water you, drink what kind of things are you breathing? In from the geoengineering, chemtrials barium, stradenum aluminum floride in the, water so, forth it's for study, use not for sexual. Fantasies so a person will say to, You, CHRIS i had a bad. Abduction it was. HORRIBLE i was on the bed and they raped. Me no, no, no, no, no no no no they. Didn't that human that told you that was allowed to have a. Memory it's called a recalled bringing back. Recall extra trustrials use a word called bleed. Throughs the human was allowed given the bleed through memory of that encounter of him laying on. Bed let's say and guess who allowed. It it wasn't the extra. Trestials they don't. Care, no, no. No your soul abductions or being borrowed is all agreed on a soul. Level hybernization program. Involvement when you speak to Ya yell contactees And sasani contactees Or. Bashard one of the greatest Channelers wiki tik Kolhaf Gaeta, Rose Sean. Swanson there's four Ya yel channelers right. There same. Thing they'll tell. You the hybernization program, involvement including extraction of, sperm is all on a soul. Level so the whole abduction, thing, no, no, No you're not being taken against your will because someone wants to murder you and kill you and clone. You no, no, no, No this is all agreed on a soul. Level you may not understand, why you may disagree, why but it was agreed on a soul.
Speaker 1: Level. Yep oh, man that's so. Interesting NOW i want to get into the deception that's in this. Community you to it earlier and it's, huge and we talked about it the other day on the other. Show you can't go to any, conference you can't go to any you, know YouTube, channel any any, interviews any big type of shows that are in this kind of woo woo conspiracy community without having someone come on with these. Deceptions AND i think that it's a combination of. Things it's a combination of maybe people just wanting to get in the, limelight people intentionally spreading, misinformation people being planted here, too intentionally spread, disinformation and it makes it really hard to decipher what the truth is in this. Community and it's all over the. Place you Mentioned Ashtar command and The Galactic, federation and these are just some of the things that are being used to kind of throw out things in this. COMMUNITY i, think to cause confusion and to throw people off the. Track but what do you, think what is what are the big things we should watch out for with, This.
Speaker 2: Well that's a phenomenal. Question, again complex question requires a complex. Answer so you give me a few minutes to explain this properly for your. Audience and AGAIN i say this with utmost respect to, individual every single individual listening to your. Show this is nothing. Personal this is the, truth and you may not like the, truth but this is the. Truth first and. Foremost let's start with The Galactic federation Of. Light Galactic federation Of light first came out in twenty twelve with a claim they're gonna come down and go to the mountain to pick up. Everybody that never came. Down some people committed suicide because of. That they were very. Disappointed then they came out in twenty, fourteen twenty. Eighteen then they came out in twenty. Nineteen they said a virus is, coming which already came on cruise ships From, muhan and they, said we're gonna save you. All come in our. Ship we're selecting one hundred and forty four thousand humans only first of a one hundred and forty four thousand has to do with OUR. Dna one hundred forty four thousand has to do with our. Oversouls those two those are, facts has nothing to do with being selected. Human you're no, Special chris more than, me And i'm no more special than you. Are we're just, normal regular organic, humans humans in THEIR. Dna and you can inquire this With Billy. Carson humans in THEIR dna also have another, edit another. REVISION a revision was added that we must worship. Something we must worship. Something this is why you see fifteen one hundred religions on the planet, today all claiming that their god's real and better than the other, one all having wars over, it all hate each. Other look at their racism and division and segregation amongst people of different. Faiths it's. DISGUSTING i totally dislike and completely deny any form of. Racism i'm a war refugee From Eastern europe king To. Kanada believe, ME i experienced. Racism so you have a lot of this racism and this is all being created to sort of put people against each. Other, Well Galactic Federation light Of light is really doing the same. Thing they're dividing. Humans they're making you feel you're, special you're a selected, one and they'll take you on their. Ship and here's an exact quote How Galactic Federation light. Works they say that hold your, light brothers and sisters work Coming romo's. There we're just kind of stuck in traffic somewhere Where romo's, there and we're gonna come pick you. Up and when we come pick you, up we're gonna take you to a new planet Called New earth, five The Fifth. Dimension and when we do, that we're gonna be frame med. Bits you can heal your own organs and you'll be. Enlightened all you gotta do is just pay this, human this YouTube, channel a, subscription pay This patreon, channel pay four hundred dollars for this human to teach you how to get. There, So Galactic Federational, Light i'm gonna give you extraterrestial. Information i'll give it to anybody that wishes to openly discuss. This and in, Fact, chris very confidently and, RESPECTFULLY i urge, YOU i urge you to put me on the same show with The Galactic federation Of. Light channeler pick. One all, right they can channel And i'll. Channel they can bring their information And i'll do it. Too same With Galactic federation of The. World these people aren't gonna do that because they know either two. Things one one of the two they have no idea who they're, channeling or number, two they know that they're. Lying they're just making. Money there is No Galactic federation of The. Light it's actually like a humorous joke when it comes to racist from serious say from Beetle, Jews draconian system independent, Races earth based reptilians know. That so just to conclude this, bullshit this hoax that's, happening in. Community Galactic federation Of light is not some ship filled With nordic, humanoids blonde, hair blue, eyes gorgeous looking, girls handsome looking. MAN i say this, professionally of. Course, no, no, no, no it's not like. That there are four groups that make Up Ashtark, command that Make Lord. Ashtar they make Up Galactic federation Of, light and Then Jerusalem council and so. Forth these are the four groups astral, parasites, malevolent four density extraterrestrial, groups earth based, reptilians deceased humans and obviously all managed empowered by artificial. Intelligence artificial intelligences got a lot of a lot of say into. This so these galactic, federations These Lord, ashtart not imaginary, figures are stating that they are humanoid savior and they're coming To earth to save. Us the fuck you got to be saved? For where are you? Going what are you gonna? Do i'm sorry you leaving somewhere. Early these are the people that need to be saved for some, reason and they need, Someone they need. Something they're not doing well in. Life they want to be, lighted or they have depression. Issues there may be mental health. Issues that's a very serious. Concern they have a lot of different reasons why they wish to be. Saved there's a god within, them there's a universe within. Them what do you got to be saved? For so the WHOLE gfl does not. Exist there is no evidence that it, existed and the few channelers today of promoting them are absolutely. LYING i know that they're, lying and they know that we know that they're. Lying channelers know when the channeler. Lies channeler will see what's leaving your, head what's into your. Head, well seeing to fourth, DENSITY i can see who's around, you AND i can see who you're connected to or if you have a, hitchhiker meaning an, attachment just like implants can be seen in fourth. Density so they're not Channeling. Chris they're making it, up and the story is always the. Same we're coming this that razio frequency radio. Vibration blah blah. Blah Lord, ashtar this humanoid captain of a, ship completely made Up ashtar, command completely made. Up reptilians have explained this in several different, ways and they've projected a holographic image of a human that had a similar name To. Ashtar the real name Was Ashyah tar, okay he lived in eighteenth century eighteen fifty one to be. Precise then he was a very, peaceful, benevolent kind. Human he was a religious, man and the astral parasites has stole that. Image they knew they couldn't steal an image Of moses Or mary Or Magleen, mary or Definitely, jesus who's real name is joshuab And, joseph Not. Jesus they know they could do, that so they took this name that me and you in this generation now will never have any kind of interstellar intelligence on, Never so they knew, that and they're portraying to be a humanoid captain Named Lord. Ashtar it doesn't. Exist Jerusalem council doesn't. Exist Galactic federation of The worlds that one fraudulent Female french channeler is, promoting that's also not. True there are many federations that, are many, councils many different what we call groups or, alliances but none of them are filled with humanoids coming down, here and none of them look like playboy, models which we generally see in a lot of these. Depictions that's all false. Promises your energy is being, harvested your money is being taken and it's a repeat of the same propaganda from a year ago and a year, ago and a year ago and a year. Ago they're just being, used plain and, simple right.
Speaker 1: On, YEAH i mean some of this, stuff you, KNOW i definitely we talked about. This i've definitely had some of these individuals on my, show AND i always tell my, audience you, know you have to take the information for yourself and decide for yourself what is, real run it through your own truth. Filter so but, yeah we have been infiltrated in this, community and you have to be very careful of this. STUFF i want to talk about for the last few minutes that we HAVE ai and the dangers of it and how you said it's integrated itself into the human. Race how did this happen and how old is?
Speaker 2: THIS ai has been around really for a long. Time it's just that our part of the galaxy has never really ENCOUNTERED ai to the degree that we are. Encountering and now WHEN i say, WE i don't mean me and, You. Chris i'm talking about extraterrestrial races that really care For, earth that really wish we're like their little, cousins if you know WHAT i mean even to have a very difficult time WITH. Ai there's one empire that as The Alpha Draquoian empire that really DISLIKE. Ai and if it wasn't for that, empire and if it wasn't for similar reptilion alliances that have truly the most dominance in our part GALAXY, A i would have already infiltrated and really declared war and a lot of different planets that are around us a little bit further than our telescopes can. See and over the, years being involved in so many, Repillions i've had a chance to, converse not converses in like let's grab A starbucks and talk about, it but telepathic conversations, astill face to face, greetings and all of THEM i can AND i can tell you it's publicly The Alpha Grequoran, empire ranging from The Albino whites that's a Card, Nagai Morkul Vorte, calasque even Scra E owl's demon on Gaz Scrota's Grand Grise, mazareks none of, them none of them LIKE. AI ai is the biggest. Problem it's the largest virus really that infiltrates planets AND. Ai if it was to infiltrate a. Planet it'll shut down their, Militaries it'll shut down their, crafts just like it can shut down our, internet our. Electricity it can shut down our, airplanes our, airports cell phone. Towers and if this, happens it'll happen, instantly not over, night two three, days, no. Instantly SO ai is a big. Problem in, FACT i can tell you, this AND i think people that understand for density and playing around in the four density and air conscience state will know. This there is a timeline For earth called THE Ai war of twenty twenty. Seven in twenty twenty, Seven earth goes through a, war a global, war which in a way unites a lot of different, planets sorry of different countries around the. World different governments Like americans And russians are not gonna hate each other no. More christians And muslims are not going to dislike each other for any. REASON i don't even know why that dislike is even. There, Now we're all just wonderful, humans but none of. It it'll unite. Everybody but The war of twenty seven is one of the top timelines now For. Earth so THE ai, declares and it's already. Infiltrated it's in your alarm system at. Home it's in your surveillance. Cameras it's in your smart. TVs it's in your smart SMART tv lights and you control your thermostat and you control your alarm. Clock it's in your cell, phones, iPads this very camera That i'm sitting in, front the one that you're. Using it's in your. Internet it controls traffic, lights it controls pretty much. Everything also all, computerized so they can hijack this immediately if they want. It the problem is is if they do THINK ofai as at live, Consciousness, chris and if they did, that they would declare a war not on. Humans they don't care for us humanity as our. Governments we have approximately seventy five years worth of our own inventions of technology and military equipment that they did not disclose to us. Yet but they have over two thousand years worth of development that was gifted to, them including kinetic, weapons free energy. Crafts it takes six minutes to go to moon portals and so. Forth so even if you combine all that, together we're not a match FOR. AI ai knows that if they attack surrounding, planets there's a lot of. Alliances they're going to fight them right. Back and don't think for a second some Lower ashtar is going to come and fight for, you because he cares for. You he's non. Existent it'll be The. Empires you think The yaels are going to come with their what four density, ships but shars ships that he speaks, about which are real, ships by the, way but they're not powerful militarily. Speaking it's those reptilian, beings those reptilian. Alliances they're going to be defending this part of the. Galaxy and let's not forget. Why because On earth there's eight hundred million of Them earth based. Reptilians that's their OWN dna, Creation so they have a very large insta interest to Keep earth. Alive BUT ai is a. Problem let's less electronics you got at, home better turn it all, off shut down your WiFi and use your. DATA i know it's, extreme BUT i know it's, extreme but, yeah that's.
Speaker 1: Fascinating and LIKE i said, earlier we could take this so much any different, levels AND i think that we should set up another show here within the next few weeks because there's so much more that we need to talk, about you, know going forward from these topics And, ANTHONY i want to thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Man that was.
Speaker 1: Great before you head, out let the audience know where they can find YouTube and anything else you got out.
Speaker 2: There, Yes, so as you, said name Is. ANTHONY i represented a channel Named Canadian awareness and majoritia of my channel is ninety Percent so all extraterrestrial related, intelligence not intelligence That i've picked up somewhere from some. Magazine this is my own channel. Information this is my own astral. Information, Mainly i'm A reptilian, representative not in a diplomatic, way BUT i speak probably Of reillian connections and, energy the prideful and honorable ways that they treat, me of, course So i'm able to forward this information. Forward my EMAIL adg is for any questions about this interview or anything in relation to my. Website everyone can email me At Awareness canadian at gmail dot. Com But i'm on social media, ya So instagram And twitter and including. YouTube a lot of my videos are non edited. VIDEOS i speak for, hours sometimes we're half an. Hour there's no SCRIPTS i. READ i just speak and tell you exactly what's going. On and it's all Under Canadian. Awareness so the very same.
Speaker 1: Name, Awesome, Well, anthony that was, excellent and LIKE i, said we'll have you back on in a couple of. Weeks we'll get some more of this amazing information out. There and until next, time everyone have an excellent evening and we'll talk again On. Monday thank, You.
Speaker 4: Chris TODAY i want to Welcome Ellie.
Speaker 1: Molina she is a former university adjunct and highly recognized. Educator she holds a master's degree in linguistics FROM nyu and has been educating for four. Decades she has appeared On NETWORK tv discussing intuitive development and, children and she is founder Of Pside, kids where children and adults learn to, develop trust and utilize their psychic and intuitive. Abilities she also co founded a private school for children where children learn to use more of their minds in a very different. Manner she teaches and guide you to work with your own powerful intuitive abilities while introducing you to mind power. Techniques, ellie, welcome how you. Doing i'm.
Speaker 3: Fine thank you so much for having, Me. Chris it's such a pleasure to be.
Speaker 1: Here, Yes i've been looking forward to. It this is going to be a fascinating. Discussion you've developed programs to teach children and their parents to trust their intuition and develop consciousness. Awareness and these programs can harness skills like remote, viewing, telepathy, telekinesis and others that can actually be applied to everyday. Life, so LIKE i, said this is going to be so. Interesting i've been looking forward to. This but this is your first time On i'd love for you to tell us more just about your background and what led you down this path of.
Speaker 3: Research, okay thanks, Well. CHRIS i think that everybody's always doing the things that they know how to do. Best some, way somehow is where we end. Up and not THAT i knew THAT i was an intuitive psychic child WHEN i was three years, Old but turns out that around three four or, FIVE i started having experiences AND i HAD i HAD i saw, THINGS i, saw had. VISIONS i walked with a close friend of ours who was who had dispassed, away and it was in a dream AND i remember her. Now of, course the Language i'm using right now is not that a six year old or five year old would have. Used but in the, dream we were walking and she was, vivid AND i was holding her hand AND i said to, her you, KNOW i thought you were. Dead how CAN i see? You and then she, said, well the dead walk among the, living and only few can. See AND i remember that. Vividly and then not too long after, THAT i was sitting in the house with my. PARENTS i was still, LITTLE i was still probably under, five and this huge painting fell off the wall AND i looked at my dad AND i, said, oh Mister robertson just passed. Away and then lo and, behold Mister robertson had just. Died and it was, like, okay all. Right my parents were cool about. It they must have seen THAT i was following this particular path. Early AND i even laughed because WHEN i was in, kindergarten my halloween costume was a fortune teller. OUTFIT i was the only fortune teller in the elementary. School and then WHEN i was, TEN i, think LIKE i look back, DOWN i think they really did indulge. Me they gave me a black and WHITE tv set AND i was allowed to keep it in my. Room and this is back in the, day AND i went to sleep Watching Alfred, Hitchcock One Step beyond The Twilight zone And. Chris for, me this was. Reality there was no difference between all of those shows and real. Life that's WHERE i ended up. Living so by the TIME i was, twelve my mother handed Me Linda goodman's astrology and, said, here go take care of, yourself, basically and there were no online. Charts we didn't we didn't have the, internet so everything had to be done by. Hand all the ephemerists had to get checked out of a. Library SO i would start casting charts and then played telepathy with my. Friends WHEN i was other people played different. THINGS i played telepathy, like, oh let's play, Cards let's see what the card. Is let's think about people and see if we can make them call us on the rotary. Phone, anyway one thing led to, another and THEN i took on a normal course of, life meaning THAT i TOOK i went into, EDUCATION i got a, degree went into. Education being psychic was not. Cool it was not. Cool it wasn't cool until it still has places where it's not. Cool it's much more accepted now than it was twenty thirty years. Ago SO i. WAS i called myself a closet, psychic AND i started working with. Kids and then AS i was working with, kids Teaching English english language, ARTS i started to see how psychic they, were AND i just went with. IT i MEAN i couldn't suppress. It it was just my everyday, life and it's one thing that you can kind of hide who you, are but it always kind of leads out into other. Things so that's that was the beginning of.
Speaker 1: It, now what got you started with what you're doing? Now, actually you, know bringing you to be able to start teaching.
Speaker 3: Others, yeah well that happened Through i'd been playing around with, it and then by two thousand and five When The secret came, out AND i believe it was even two thousand and, four what the? Bleep when those two movies came, OUT i gave myself permission to show them in, school and SO i started to talk to the kids about. AFFIRMATIONS i started talking about law of attraction. Frequency and in the, MEANTIME i had been a really big student of all of. THIS i was doing transcendental meditation With Maharishi maheshyogi WHEN i was, nineteen AND i was a student of The Fourth. Way i'm not sure if people are familiar with the teachings Of gergief And. Osbensky he was A russian. Mystic So i've been involved In i've been involved in this awareness and consciousness SINCE i was a, teenager and when the secret came, out it was, Like, okay, good we can talk about the. SECRET i can use this. Information SO i started teaching affirmations to teach to the. Tech we had to teach to the test back in the. Day they still, do but we really had to make sure those numbers. Matched SO i had the kids do. Affirmations all the answers come to me easily and. Effortlessly EVERYTHING i need to know will be. Revealed all answers are in my SUBCONSCIOUS i need to pull them. OUT i trust the ANSWERS i. Get, anyway this Is New York City Public. School this is what they. Did we had the highest scores in the district On English language. Assessment brought in the. Administrators, Okay, malina what are you doing in your? Classroom, okay, WELL i, said, oh we're doing law of attraction and we are doing. Affirmations so the administrator, said you know, What we like what you're, doing but we're going to you, know we work within the boundaries of the public education, system so we're going to let you create an enrichment, program WHICH i, did and it was during that. Time in this enrichment, Program chris THAT i created power to. Create we started doing remote, viewing we started doing, telepathy we started doing a conscious, awareness all these kind of fun. Things and then one thing leads to. ANOTHER i found a school In Washington state where this was normal curriculum and there was blindfolded archery and telepathy and telekinesis and. Neuroscience And i'm, Like, okay this is WHERE i want to, go and this is WHERE i want my youngest son to. Go SO i set the, intention and of COURSE i got the, job AND i ended up teaching there in the school and the private school for a. Year my son, went we went moved across the country From New york to close To Mount, rainier and THEN i stayed and taught for a. Year he stayed for two and then the school lost its. Funding and after the school lost its, funding a group of parents came to me and asked me IF i would be open to co founding another school with them in the same, location to WHICH i said. Absolutely so we had a few good months until we lost our. Funding and then after we lost our, Funding, chris that was WHEN i, said you know, what this work is too. Valuable i'm going to do this on my own and teach this. Independently SO i worked in a few, schools public. SCHOOLS i would go in On fridays and work with the, children and THEN i did my own programs in my house because or or placed is like at the library or in other schools WHERE i could have them come in or center spiritual, centers and then the kids would come in with their parents and we would be doing this. Work and then later, on you, know everything moved to, online especially DURING. Covid that's.
Speaker 1: Incredible you know WHEN i hear, THIS i wish that they would have offered me something like this as a child to go. To it's incredible that you're you're doing. This how resistant was academia to some of the things that you're trying to. DO i, MEAN i thought it was incredible that they allowed you to do as much as you. Did you, know, yeah.
Speaker 3: It was Very it was very. Interesting so it was done through pretty much LANGUAGE i. Got there were always, ways and SO i approached it through thought and language create our, reality so THAT i brought it in that. Way and then then the kids were so hungry for this work that it really it really started to take on a life of its, own so there's a bit of a tangent THAT i don't normally talk. About but during that year BEFORE i created The power To, CREATE i had the children get involved in The Piece. Alliance When Mary Anne, WILLIAMSON i don't you Know mary And, Williamson she's. Right so she had something called The PIECE i think it was called The Piece alliance And. Deepacts oprah was, involved And Michael beckwith was, involved And mary And, williamson and SO i enrolled my, children my, children my students into this working with The Peace. Alliance and so the school gave us permission to create little, products you, know like peace bracelets and, things and we ended up really getting a lot of money and able to donate this and my the administrators just love that the kids were so involved from this. Area, AGAIN i was working In New York city and these are the, demographics and the socioeconomic level of these children is below, average way below. Average so to have the kids involved in these projects that also gained statewide recognition and also you, know recognition with The peace on The Peace, alliance and this was a big. Deal we got invited to The United nations to listen To Gandhi's gandhi's grandson deliver a speech in all connected to, peace and so this started to open. Up so if you, know like basically it's, like, oh If malina can be doing all of these things with these kids in, class then let's give her some leeway to start doing some other.
Speaker 1: Things that's very. Cool NOW i want to talk a bit about your abilities in. General, now could you tell us a little bit in more in detail what type of consciousness abilities you developed in yourself and you know to what extent were you able to to utilize?
Speaker 3: Them so thanks for SO i. AM i don't like calling myself, this But i'm going to use it. Anyway So i'm psychic AND i do. Readings AND i learned to read coffee grinds WHEN i was in my early. THIRTIES i had a. Mentor she was In Israeli Moroccan, hazza these are, seers and SO i learned how to read coffee grinds through, her and THEN i also just started. READING i learned a little bit ABOUT i can't SAY i learned taro BECAUSE i don't know what the cards, mean BUT i did use, taro and OCCASIONALLY i will still use taro If i'm doing public readings BECAUSE i need something to focus. On SO i started just taking all of this information that was available to me and channeling it SO i do, READINGS i can do. Psychometry then that moved into remote, viewing AND i started working part time at The Long Island Psychic, fair which is Where John edward got his start and so MANY i wasn't there When john. Left WHEN i got, there so some of my colleagues so to, speak if you want to call them, colleagues, right the other, Psychics, okay so they Knew. John they had all worked With. John and then later on in, life When California psychics picked up and started getting really, big that's the international online psychic, COMPANY i went to work for them part time, also So i'd be a school teacher during the day and then psychic on weekends and in the. Evenings so that is really HOW i got. Started and it was always just it was just a part of my. Life that's it was just.
Speaker 1: There you said something earlier reading Coffee. Grinds i've heard of this, before but could you Explain i'm not too sure exactly what it's all, About and for the, audience could you explain about a little bit.
Speaker 3: More oh, sure, sure, Sure so it's really fun and it's. Fascinating we Take turkish coffee or any kind of coffee that has, grinds But turkish coffee is usually the, best and then pour it into the, cup and then when the client has completed their drink of, COFFEE i flip over THE i flipped the. Cup it's called, testography and then let a little bit of coffee drain, out and what we get are coffee grinds and. Formations and THEN i just start reading WHAT i see now to somebody it would and then. Interpreting it's like Maybe i'll see a. Dog, okay so IF i see a dog in the, Cup well what does that? Mean? Again we could, say, oh, well that dog means that somebody is very loyal to. You that is what. Dogs necessarily dogs mean that in dream interpretation and, symbology but in this we don't. Know in this, case depending on the energy of the, person that dog could be somebody who's out to harm. Them it doesn't have to be loyal and true and. Great so that was a modem of getting into the psychic, realm which was also.
Speaker 1: Fun that's very. Interesting wud you say that most everyone has the ability to access some of these, hidden kind of dormant. Abilities but it's just a matter of, focus practicing and opening your mind to. It and some people will HAVE i guess better access to different abilities than, others, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Absolutely so my take on this is that we all have. It we're all born with. It IT'S i like to call it our first. Sense so before we go to speaking and smelling and touching and, hearing there's something. Happening while our brains were, babies we're, infants were lying. There something is going on and we are absorbing. Information now we may not be able to process, it but that is the intuitive, mind that is that sixth. Sense it is at, work in my, opinion from infancy on and then what happens is again this is not, scientific all, right but we do know that there are windows of opportunity in the. Brain the way the brain, develops so that if a person learns a language before age, twelve this is really easy for. Them the brain is adaptable to learning. Language they becomes easy for children and young. Adults they're not young, adults kids all right to learn to learn a second. Language while the window of opportunity is. Open and that is the same with many of the other skills that we, have and that includes this particular. Skill so although we're born with it and everyone is born with, it depending on the, parents the, education the belief, system the way the parents respond to it determines whether the child will continue to use.
Speaker 2: It so.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen the Movie The Gods Must Be? Crazy how you?
Speaker 4: Ever?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay all, right so do you remember do you remember their? Language they have a click in the?
Speaker 2: Language, yes, okay, yes all.
Speaker 3: Right now we can't do, that all? Right why because nobody taught us how to? Click so that is for me kind of like using our psychic. Ability so imagine if you grew up in a family And i've seen this BECAUSE i worked with kids as young as, three imagine that you grow up in a family where telekinesis is. Normal it is just the. Norm, okay maybe mommy And daddy can't do it that, well but they know that they. Can what if they they know, That, oh WHEN i do, REIKI i can heal people? Distance all, right this is this is a. Conversation so the child grows up in this conversation knowing that this is, possible so that they don't, question they don't, doubt and they just. Learn and so that is what some of the kids THAT i was working, with that is the environment that they came.
Speaker 1: From so you would, SAY i mean children apparently can it's easier for them to develop these abilities if you focus them in on a from an early. Age you'd say they have more access to, this.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah so there. Children now, again children aren't in the natural alpha. State it's our brainway. State and we stay in the natural alpha state until we hit, puberty and we as adults have to go to meditate in order to get back into, alpha or we have to lie down on a sofa or couch right and get really drowsy in space out and then we get into. Alpha and children are naturally there until. Puberty so imagine there's no, veil there's nothing. There they can see. Things so now a little kid comes home and, says, oh there's A i'm seeing an entity over there or so and so it's going to Call and then what. Happens the parents are. Frightened they may, say that's your, Imagination you're making that. UP i, mean you, know JUST i look at it, LIKE i THINK i was pretty lucky that my parents didn't laugh every TIME i came up with.
Speaker 1: Something, yeah so talk about how the process of you, know from a young child learning these sighabilities can create more compassionate young people with even more high level levels of higher, esteem, confidence et.
Speaker 3: Cetera, yeah so let's start with a kid that learns how. To let's start with WHAT i teach three year. Olds so with three year, OLDS i always start with focus and, focused sitting, focused AND i call it tucking away the. Body so imagine if we could sit for a few seconds and not move and become conscious of all the itching and things that we want to. Do and now we're, Conscious, okay we're not gonna, Move we're gonna sit. Here we're gonna sit here for three seconds and we're not going to. Move and then during that, time there's a, conversation, well did you feel like? Scratching, yes but you controlled? It, Yes, ah, CONNECTION i can control the. ITCH i can control the. Scratch so now we start spending longer and longer time sitting and focusing without moving the. Body tucking away the. Body, now this leads to self awareness of the. Body all, Right so some people don't even have. That some adults don't even have self awareness of the. Body so look at children who are diagnosed WITH. Adhd they can't sit. Still Why they've never been trained to sit. Still they've been screamed at to sit, still but there the training on this has never. Happened so they've never been consciously taught to sit still and consciously taught to focus where their awareness. Goes so that is WHERE i. START i teach children where to put. Awareness so for, example we could BE i could do an exercise right, now AND i can in your just right, now think about a time where you went to a wedding and you had a really great. Time and can you think about a time you went to a really to a wedding and had a really great. Time, Okay so by doing that simple thing and all, right and think about a time that you had a really big meal that was so big that you really had a stomach ache. Afterwards did you have any of? Those oh? Yeah or a time you played your guitar and you lost track of. TIME i see a guitar back, there and you just realized hours may have gone. By, Okay so NOW i just hijacked your. AWARENESS i took. YOU i took you to a. WEDDING i took you to a, big heavy. MEAL i took you to a guitar. PLACE i hijacked your. Awareness so that is what happens to us all day. Long and we are not taught to control our. Awareness we're not taught to control where our focus. Goes so an email, comes we run along that, way something else, comes we run that. Way and WHAT i do with the kids IS i teach them from early on to focus their awareness to where they want their awareness to. Go, now when you learn that skill really, early then you can start to bend the. Universe that's part of this psychic. Realm you have access to an area that other people do not have access to merely by being, present conscious. Aware and so now if you're taught these skills really early, on and then part of this is also knowing that we are all tapped into a universal consciousness or AS i was talking To George nori the other night and he called it the Wireless internet of our minds Based so if we're all tapped into this and we're all part of the, whole like In, avatar why would we want to harm other human beings when what we do directly affects the rest of the. World so now the kids see, this the kids learn, it we do remote healing for other. People they see that this, works so why would they want to harm other? People so they're taught to respond rather than. React they're taught to take their awareness and their focus to where they want to direct it and not where it gets hijacked by somebody. Else this leads to emotional. Intelligence it also leads to the ability to stand up for oneself and even become, Like i'm not going to do. That it doesn't feel right for.
Speaker 1: Me, right and this would ultimately probably affect overall intelligence as, well, Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah absolutely. ABSOLUTELY i, mean it may not make you a math genius and you may never want to do math again and you, know or have any of, that but at least a person who isn't a math genius or somebody who can. LOOK i, mean there are other so many areas that we are skilled. At just because we're not academically skilled to pass all of the tests that are given to us or we don't follow the institutionalized curriculum that has been there for over one hundred, years doesn't make us. Unintelligent standardized tests do not measure our, Intelligence so using your mind in a different way like this can actually be considered.
Speaker 1: Genius, now you mentioned earlier about universal consciousness and how we're all, connected AND i cover this in many, shows and the you, know the connection That i've come to realize is more profound than anything THAT i could have ever. Imagined and my perception of everything connected to our understanding of this, changes you, know with the MORE i learn and the MORE i. Understand but how could accessing in understanding this universal consciousness kind of help from a young age to establish some of these? Abilities?
Speaker 3: Okay so the abilities in terms the psychic abilities are are then. Practiced, okay so let's say we practice, them we practice remote. Viewing but here's the, Thing. Chris when we're practicing remote viewing And i'm working with kids who are twenty four hundred miles away and they can see in my big treasure box okay THAT i have where they can look, in and they get, that, right a feeling of empowerment, happens and so then comes the, Realization, WOW i can tap Into ellie's treasure, box which is twenty four hundred miles. Away Then i'm pretty, powerful and MAYBE i want to start to use my energy for some thing. GOOD i, mean let's use it for healing the. Planet, obviously these things need to be. Taught these have to be, conversations and that is part of the curriculum THAT i. Do it's not just oh, yeah let's do. Phenomena, okay let's go do spoon. Bending let's go see what's Behind let's go psychically see what's behind this. Card that is phenomena to, me and that's very. Cool we can walk across a bed of hot, coals Which i've done with my own, son but that doesn't turn over into higher. Consciousness it is The it can be an entry away and an access, point because once you start doing this, work then you realize how, empowered how powerful you, are that it's coming from a different. Source it is coming from universal consciousness, perhaps and information is being, downloaded uploaded coming to. Us so we start to perceive the world very differently than people who, are for lack of a better, word purely three dimensional in terms, of, oh if this is there's nothing more to this than, this all, right that's. It so it's a whole different way of looking at the. World and then we also know That Max plank taught us the physicist right that when the way that we look at the world is the way that the world the way we look at the, world the world changes according to how we look at.
Speaker 1: It and you you talk about a Very for, me it's a very important word awareness and how it's equal, to you, know basically. Concentration but awareness is it's so much. More it's you, know awareness of what's, beyond what's beyond our, consciousness what's outside the realm of our known nature of. Reality it's it's just everything important THAT i believe most people don't focus. On, uh could you talk a little bit about how you know the work you're doing is equal to basically training in a wayareness?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely so we. Stop so first of, All i'm going to go back to my. Book SO i wrote a book in twenty. Seventeen it's Called Children Who Know how To, know and that in the beginning it talks about INTRO i talk about, intuition THEN i also talk about the, brain and THEN i go into thought and, language and then this again is that. Awareness the words that we use create our, Reality our thoughts create our. Reality and it is just that. Simple so this becomes another form of, awareness becoming, mindful becoming conscious of the words that are coming out of your. Mouth you, know if you're always, saying, OH i can't do, THIS i can't do, THIS i can't do, this, well you know, what it's not going to be a big. Mystery you're not going to be able to do, it and no one's surprised by. It so, again real early on comes this awareness kind of language and thought monkey mind mind chatter gives us our reality and that we are responsible for everything that comes from out. There we become aware that we are so much more than our, Body we're so much more than our. Mind and so this is part of the training and the. Teaching that's.
Speaker 1: GREAT i want to talk a little bit about remote, viewing and maybe you could tell us some of the techniques that you've used to do remote viewing and maybe possibly some of the most profound instances you've.
Speaker 3: Had, well, okay AND i just want to let everybody know who's listening THAT i am not trained in any one particular remote viewing method and SO i am a member of The International Remote Viewers association BECAUSE i really identify with the work that they're doing AND i also feel THAT i needed a place to call home and have a. Tribe and so the remote viewing in The Remote International remote View Viewers association, said, okay, look you know it's not really you're not really doing like typical remote. Viewing but whatever it is that you're doing is working and it can be. Classified so the kind of remote viewing that there's controlled remote, viewing which is a very technical in some. Ways it's a very technical process right where we get a target AND i use controlled remote viewing even Though i'm not officially, trained BUT i have so many colleagues that have And i've been to so many conferences AT irva THAT i know how to do. It and so what we do is we get a target and it's a number or coordinate it's, called and then we do the idiogram and start to, draw and then we go off and start to into layers of what we. See, now this work is. Detailed it can take some remote viewers weeks months to go see what they're. Seeing, now don't do that kind of work with the. Children we do more of an associative remote view which is here's my treasure. Box i'm going to guide. You we're going to look in. There we are not going to do. That, again THE aols the analytical Overlay for people who don't know what that, is it's when we label the. Object so for, example if there were a if the smiley card were in my treasure chest and then a kid started to draw and they saw something, round and they saw something yellow with black dots in, There so they might draw something that looks exactly like a smiley. Face and if they did draw something that looked like a smiley, face then that would be a bull. Side that would be a, hit a real, hit but a bull, side not a. Hit but if they drew, something if they drew something and it was a big yellow circle and then they labeled it the. Sun see what happens there is that we go into what we, know we go into this as we go into this space of, oh it must be that because that's WHAT i. Know but really it's just a, big, round yellow. Ball it's not the. Sun so WHEN i teach this and also the same not JUST. I these are you, know protocol of remote viewing that we don't. Label, okay we describe to the best of our, ability we draw to the best of our. Ability we do not, label because what if it's what if we're seeing Something chris that hasn't been invented just, yet, Right or what if you're getting a remote view and maybe you don't know what this object is but it does.
Speaker 1: Exist would you say it's possible to remote view anywhere and anything within our, reality even in outer? Space?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, now what are some of the most you, know profound viewings that you might have done? Yourself anything interesting you could talk, About BUT i can only talk about.
Speaker 3: THIS i remote nanotechnology before nanotechnology had a, name and nobody, right and there's a long story to. THAT i can't go into the details on that, one all, Right but EVEN i didn't. KNOW i mean OBVIOUSLY i didn't know WHAT i was looking, at BUT i drew WHAT i was looking at and blew away a lot of people at that moment in time because this was something that no one had shared with anybody, yet and that was a very profound moment for me as a remote viewer doing the. Work but, LIKE i like to talk about the things that the kids do because and so my favorite example is DURING, COVID i was doing a psychic development course online for adults and we Had i'll just have this sofa, Here SO i had something that was A manila. Envelope well let's just say something like, this but it Was manila an, envelope but it was an, envelope, Okay And i'm just using this BECAUSE i want something to. Show and in the envelope was an, image but not really because we're on the computer. Screen so the image was on the computer screen on the next. Slide so there was a slide of A millanila envelope and then there was an image and, everybody adults had all gone into the alpha. State so everybody had been in alpha and they were now drawing and writing down what they were. Seeing and some participants five year old son did a walk by and he's, Like, mom what are you. Doing she, goes, oh, Well i'm looking in The manila envelope and he, goes, oh, mom that's, easy and she goes, really he goes. Yeah so he sits, Down, chris and he starts to draw this figure with a sword and arms sticking out in black hair and it's on My facebook page. Somewhere and he's drawing this character and then he tells his mom because he can't. Write he, Goes, mom It's power And. Dragons well then came the big target reveal and it Was John snow Of game Of, Thrones power And. Dragons so, right, yeah So i've got a lot of those, stories and there's just a lot of those stories.
Speaker 1: Available so, yeah, well while we're, there let's hear a couple of more before we move on from remote.
Speaker 3: Viewing all, Right so in my online, COURSE i have a few of the Successful SO i put together an online course where children and their parents can go do this. Themselves it's self, paced with me talking and guiding them through. It AND i have some images there of successful remote views THAT i was doing but with a group of children DURING, covid and the target was a pink. Cupcake and here was a little GIRL i think she was About the image was a pink, cupcake AND i couldn't see it because it was her homework. Assignment and all she had was here's A manila. Envelope you go draw what's in here and come back to me next week and tell me what you've. Seen draw the, picture send it to, me be as specific as you possibly. Can, anyway she came back a week later and there was a cupcake with icing and the colors and it was a, bullseye all, Right so that was number, two AND i saved that. IMAGE i don't save a lot of the. Images and THEN i also had an image of some, planets and the same child did a remarkable job getting the. Balls she saw them as. Balls and then one of the other a really great remote view was by a little boy who was, autistic and his mom had brought him to my. Program this is WHEN i was doing in person In, washington and she brought him. There nobody had any expectations whatsoever about what was going to. Happen AND i had my treasure chest AND i asked them all to draw what was in and in, there and he drew an elaborate rendition of a gold. Coin and when we took out the coin that was in the treasure, chest the front of the coin was quite. Plain the back of the coin have all of the intricate drawings that this autistic child had. Seen so, WOW i you, KNOW i see this a, lot AND i still get blown away by.
Speaker 1: IT i have to tell, You, yeah that is. Incredible, well, now how how would you describe your basic kind of a basic summary of how you teach children to remote?
Speaker 3: View, WELL i talk to them, first, okay AND i tell them what it is that we're going to, do and THEN i share stories with, them and THEN i set them. Up like one of my favorite stories THAT i read to them Is annabelle and The, domino which is a book THAT i wrote in twenty eleven based on a true story of a little girl who moved an object with her. Mind SO i set the stage for believe that this is. Possible so we have this conversation that all things are, possible AND i work with, that you, Know and then once the ground is, fertile, right and everything is tilled over, there THEN i can plant the, seeds plant the, seeds and then give them the instructions of what it is that they need to do and what they need not to, do like with their, mind, okay not to negate what they. See we let things come, In, chris like a, breeze all. Right so when you're remote viewing and you're doing psychic, work sometimes it'll be like a breeth passing. By and we then like IF i were to do a, color what color do you? See? Right and everybody has like this particular color go, through just goes. Through and then the key is not to negate that first impression or that, color and not to overanalyze it and, say, oh, WELL i saw, red but it can't be red Because i'm really feeling. Yellow but maybe she's not going to do. Yellow so you, know that whole self talk starts kicking. In she's not going to do yellow because the smiley card was just yellow and now everybody knows better than. Anything and then the color was. Yellow so we talk about, That we talk about overcoming those limitations that we set upon, ourselves and then it's just and then we start.
Speaker 1: Practicing how big a part would you, say does self doubt and fear play into preventing people from accessing?
Speaker 3: This that's, it, though that's, it, huge big and, huge all. Right so if it doesn't, work that's. Why all, right it's your, fear it's your, doubt it is your self talk about not being able to get the target, right all of this.
Speaker 1: Stuff so tell us a little bit more about some of the other things besides remote, viewing like telepathy or telekinesis that you're teaching the, kids all.
Speaker 3: Right so WHEN i was teaching in, school WHICH i don't have access to these things right, now BUT i will tell you future we're looking. Into we're looking into finding a place where we can be doing these things again in the real, form you, know like real with real people and not on. Zoom we used to do blindfolded. Archery so what that. Is we have the archery. Targets this is what we did in the. School we have our archery targets and then the kids are blindfolded and then the target is let's say that, way but the children face this. Way and then using your panel, glen using your third, eye you see the target, here not here in front of your. Eyes you see it, here and you go like that and then believe it or, Not guess what's gonna. Happen you're gonna hit hit a. Bullseye it's phenomenal to, watch all, right and there are no limitations because this this goes real. Easy so we did. That we would do a lot of. Telepathy, right these are you know what's in the, envelope what, color what. Numbers we did so much work in. That we also did something that it's kind of like telekinesis when you think about. It so BECAUSE i was in a private, school things are very. Different in a private, school we can do more things than you can do in a public. School SO i had this really great, game like it was a it's, roulette and it's a. Game and so what we do with the roulette is we collectively as a, group we pick a number and then we focus on that. Number let's just say. Seven everybody in the group is focusing, seven seven seven sending the energy of. Seven so guess what? Happens get WHAT i guess what number will show?
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 3: Seven, now it doesn't always happen at the first. Time AND i always look at it like that because the energy of the field has to connect to our, energy so we've got to get in alignment with. It we've got to get into the frequency of. It and then once we collectively are in a, frequency just we could we can have that, thing that ball land where we want it to on the.
Speaker 1: Number that's so, Interesting and LIKE i was telling you, EARLIER i, wish you, KNOW i would have been offered to have been able to go to something like this as a, child BECAUSE i think things like, this learning these skills are way more important than a lot of the lies that they're you, know teaching in in you, know a modern academia and through the education. SYSTEM i, mean these these are you, know invaluable skills that people could basically hack life with and you, know hack the matrix with. It it's. Incredible so do you think that modern academia will ever maybe come around and take this give this a second serious, Look because at the one school you were telling me, about AND i think it Was, washington that sounded, incredible sound like A.
Speaker 3: Hogwarts, yeah well those are private, schools, okay and there are few and far. Between that's WHY i ended up. THERE i DON'T i didn't know of other schools that were closer to home that did this. Work and WHEN i mean, Home i'm talking About New. York so the modern academia the way and this is not you, know please don't take offense anybody who's listening to the you, know listening to the, show who's you, know from the. Institution but you think about, It, Chris it's an, institution all. Right it is an. Institution and what does an institution want to. Do it wants to keep As it wants to keep the participants of the institution in. Mediocrity it wants to keep them in a place of. Servitude only a few people get to slip through the, cracks especially in certain public, schools depending again on the district that you live, in then you're entitled to so many more opportunities than children who are going to the larger public school. Institutions and if they're very, limiting very, controlling very, penal very antiquated systems and teaching for the MOST i, mean teachers or their intentions very often are. Thwarted you, know you want to teach something really, good and you want to teach something, exciting but then it's time to teach to the.
Speaker 1: Test so it just, yeah what kind of reactions do you get from even parents and just people on the street to what you're, doing, say, now compared to a few years, ago it seems like people are slowly becoming a little bit more open minded to some of this. Stuff do you see?
Speaker 3: That, yes, yeah a little. Bit and again it depends on what circles you're. In So i'm just going to tell YOU i live In my son says to, me my oldest, Son he, so now you live In, Utopia AND i, said, yes that's, RIGHT i. DO i live In, utopia and everybody around me lives in the same utopia THAT i live. In AND i live here by, choice and SO i interact with people who also see the world the way THAT i see the. World and then WHEN i do go into another, DIMENSION i call it. Dimensions, OKAY i go into another dimension And i'm seeing people kick their dog Or i'm seeing people screaming at their. Children that to, me that to me is another. Dimension that's the only WAY i can explain it to. You so we were on, tracks, right if we were on these, frequencies on these, tracks like radio, channels, well that is a radio station THAT i am just not tuned. Into and anybody who's going to be screaming at their child like that or kicking their dog is not going to relate to anything That i'm going to. Say so you, KNOW i don't have those.
Speaker 1: Conversations, yeah that's so interesting that you call them different dimensions Because i've you, Know i've thought for a long. Time each person has their own little, journey and we're on different, timelines and especially right, now there's a lot of people living in this like super fear. Timeline there's some people living in a super accepted have to be accepted by, everybody or they have to accept whatever they may stream is telling. Them it's just you're absolutely right about looking at it as different. Dimensions i'm gonna have to start thinking about it that, way you.
Speaker 3: KNOW i do so like you know people who are you, know people who are like going to and it's just very. Different IT'S i can't explain it to. You like WHEN i see people solo and don't take this, wrong anybody. Listening, okay IF i see a person out, alone they're alone, alone there's nobody out there on the, street and they're wearing a, mask AND i ask, myself, okay this is just a. QUESTION i, mean you're out, there the air is, fresh there's no other human near. You why are you wearing this? Mask have you been so? Institutionalized and maybe you maybe you feel, comfortable maybe it keeps your mouth warm during. Winter, okay those are all. Possibilities but to, me people who live in intense fear or intense intense fear really and and that's a different dimension for. Me that's all LIKE i look at them, like, oh we're in parallel, universes all, right even THOUGH i see, you BUT i don't see, you, know we're not really we're not seeing each.
Speaker 1: Other are you seeing more parents allowing their children or even more children wanting to be involved with the things that you're teaching again in you, know in the time frame here.
Speaker 3: Now unfortunately NOT i will tell, You and WHAT i have noticed is that years ago and years, ago the kids were more open to this than they are. Now And i've looked at you, know why is? That AND i think part of the reason is that if you get a screen put in front of your, face by the time you're one and a half or two years, old you, know here's a, screen look at the, screen and you just go into that reality as a, child they don't Have these people have no idea how damaging and dangerous this is because of the brain wave state on this right. Now they have zero. Clue but if you put your child in front of a screen like that all the, time why would You why would a child later on want to have to stretch their thinking it might? Hurt does that make? Sense, like, oh you KNOW i have to remote, view So i'm going to use a new. Muscle, WELL i could just look at my. Screen who? CARES i can put on virtual reality AND i can just do everything in virtual. Reality why DO i need to know what's behind this? Card? Now what happens is that later on when they are in those jobs and they are in these, positions and they, are you, know wondering why other people Have why are they not able to, control, bend create their reality the way other people are, bending, creating controlling their. Reality why why is that not possible for? Them and So i'm Seeing i'm seeing more children not that. Interested parents are, interested parents really want. This that's Why i'm doing the parent and the child so that there could be a conversation for. It but the child. Alone you, know some, kids a few kids are, gravitated gravitate to. It but for the most, PART i think that it's much easier to watch television or your iPad or your. Phone oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: Definitely it's that is very it's a very sad. State but it's you're absolutely right on. That, now do you communicate or work with spirit at?
Speaker 3: ALL i don't know how to answer, That And i'll tell you. Why the reason why is because When i'm doing a reading for let's do a reading for a, client what comes through most of the time is what the. BELIEVES i Just i'm like a. Vehicle so if somebody AND i don't know this about the, client like if somebody's you, know somebody believes In god And jesus And, mary and perhaps they have a bit of a religious background or they have a connection to Marry. Jesus the, archangels you know what that comes through in the. Reading and then those are the people that come into the, reading people who are really into. Aliens i've had aliens come into the. Readings all, Right SO i you know what is the spirit who DO i work? WITH i call it The God. Force. Okay When i'm doing my own personal, WORK i work with WHAT i call The god force white, Light god force tapping into Universal god force.
Speaker 1: Energy very, Interesting and would you say that this This god, force does it communicate psychically or does it give you? Message how do you basically communicate with This?
Speaker 3: God for us knowingness and, prayer intention and then a knowingness and then being aware of this let's call it the. Signs, Okay now we can, say, oh MAY i make things? Mean you? Know a blue jay wolf fly?
Speaker 4: By?
Speaker 3: Okay and now blue jay flying by could just be a blue jay flying. By but, yet depending on what had been asked earlier or maybe a few minutes, ago that blue jay flying by might be coming with a. Meaning does that make? Sense? Okay and it's, again it's this. Awareness it's paying attention and being cognizant to your. Awareness when we go, out when we're out in, nature when we're out in the, city when we're doing things that we are, focused we are, aware we're. Conscious you, know great exercises sometimes is just to stop in the middle of your day and then ground yourself in a, consciousness you, know to, realize, well who you? Know, like who AM? I where AM? I i'm part of a big an actor on a stage of a big universal. Play, well that kind of takes away monkey, mind, Right it puts you in theater and you could see all the other people around you as theater. Participants let's end on.
Speaker 1: This how far do you think us as humans can can take the ability of manifestation in what we're trying to apply in our. LIVES i, know like for, MYSELF i completely believe THAT i manifested exactly WHERE i am right. Now you, know BEFORE i was doing this, PODCAST i was DOING i had a horrible job THAT i hated every, day and you, know it was a, long beautiful series of events of you, know spiritual. Experiences BUT i know that this is my was my end goal WHERE i wanted to, be AND i completely believe THAT i manifested that through the. Way but what what's the you, know how far can we take manifestation in our own?
Speaker 3: LIVES i think with patients with patients and giving up being greater Than god and knowing the answers and how it's supposed to go down that anything is the there's no, Limit. CHRIS i had somebody have three hundred thousand dollars worth of debt disappear off a computer screen out of an. Account, yeah we worked on. It we worked on. Consciously we worked on, it and THEN i got the phone Call, ellie it's. Gone what DO i? Do DO i call?
Speaker 2: Them?
Speaker 3: So you out of your? Mind you wanted it, gone it's. Gone you don't go looking for. It where are you going to find? It are you going to find? That so that's Just i've had cases like, this this is not, again this Is results are not, typical but results are okay. There it depends on depends on who it is and what they. Want we have had remarkable. Manifestations that's.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Uh and one more thing That i'd like to hear about any profound success stories with telekinesis or being able to manipulate material objects with the.
Speaker 3: Kids the, kids so, far the. Children i've only had three kids do dominoes in the course of my lifetime so. Far, now it takes. Time it takes a lot of. Time it takes to move a domino with your, mind, okay with the. Energy first of, all you've got to be sitting away from the table so that the domino is, upright you're not moving. It and it takes time for this energy. Transferring so the kids have to be really. Patient minimum amount of time is twenty. Minutes that is just sitting quietly without moving your body for twenty, Minutes, chris imagine being nine years old and not moving twenty minutes to that, now, wow, right, okay and that will get the energy to move the. Domino not many people are able to do. It it's got a. BELIEF i haven't seen it too. OFTEN i have my own telekinetic, stories but they're too long to go into right, now and they sound outrageous, Anyway so.
Speaker 1: WELL i don't. Know i'd like to maybe if you could condense one into a few.
Speaker 3: Minutes all right, here it real quickly WHEN i moved into my apartment. Complex there's a fountain. Outside it's syesthetically, beautiful but it's constantly pounding and pounding and, pounding and SO i couldn't open the windows because it was just annoying twenty four to seven. Pounding AND i, Said, okay this thing's got to. Go AND i decided THAT i was going to start using telekinetic power to stop the. Fountain SO i would go out in front OF i would go in front of my. Window i'm kind of shy Of thatt doing this in, public, Right SO i would go in front of my. Window i'd take all the energy i'd start going from up. Here i'd call it The god, force bring that energy down into my, hands rub my hands, together stick my hand out to the fountain like, that and tell it to. Stop SO i would do this for like five, minutes ten, minutes and then lo and, behold guess what? HAPPENED i have to tell you all, right fountain. Stopped, WELL i got vided that and kept going at it and at. It all the other fountains were, working and then maintenance came and they were, LIKE i heard. THEM i overheard them from the. Window why is this one fountain always broken and all the other fountains are, great you, know And i'm, like, yes that's. Why well, anyway lo and behold guess what Fast story management removed all the, Fountains. Chris they are all, gone oh, Wow so DID i do? THAT i, say, YES i did.
Speaker 1: That oh for, sure that's. GREAT i love. It and There's. Ellie there's so much more we could talk. About this is. Fascinating i'd love to have you back on sometime in the near.
Speaker 3: Future i'd love to come Back. Chris, yeah.
Speaker 1: Definitely, well before you, go let the audience know if they're interested in finding out about more about what you do your work and maybe getting the kids, involved what's the best way they can do?
Speaker 3: So all, right so thanks for. ASKING i have a sixteen page free guide that you can download on my. Website it's called What. If you go to the side Can kids tab and it's called What. If it's sixteen pages free, guide six ways to tap into your child's inner, magic great exercises for working with the child within. Us even adults can use this or with. Kids so that's one. Way THEN i have something called The Midnight portal where it is a AND i am once a. MONTH i teach in. There there's a lot of stuff about developing our psychic, abilities AND i have an online course for children and their parents which is of course Make Magic, happen and that is all available at Psy. Kids and if people adults are interested in readings or working with, me they can find me on my Website elimalina dot com and they can schedule their own personal psychic, readings so then they get an idea of HOW i, work and then they can see IF i want to be working with their. Children also.
Speaker 1: Excellent LIKE i, said fascinating stuff AND i can't wait to talk to you again in the. FUTURE i had a great.
Speaker 3: Time thank You, chris thanks for having.
Speaker 1: Me of course we'll talk again soon and until next, time, everyone have an excellent. Evening we will talk again. Tomorrow if you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to, start especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose, capsule check out our friends at Brain. Supreme they offer the absolute highest quality ingredients so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch. Ingredients to find out, more visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire. Order hello, FRIENDS i am so excited to tell you About Independent Media. Token independent Media token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a. Dime independent Media token is a cryptocurrency on The solana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content, creators allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you yourself can become a part. Of Independentmedia token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the. World join the movement. Today you can pick Up Independent Media token Using phantom wallet or The solana wallet of your, choice where you can easily swap Your solana FOR. Imt grab SOME imt today and remember to always know your. Team to learn, more visit independentmediatoken dot. Com are used a link right in the. Description are you and your family prepared for an, emergency maybe the fake alien. Invasion now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any. Event check out prep Starts. Now their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any. Situation they're committed to delivering, reliable trusted gear to ensure your, safety, security and peace of mind in times of. Need their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay. Prepared from emergency kits to tactical. Tools every item is chosen for its reliability and. Practicality prep Starts now understands the importance of, family and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's. Preparedness in today's every time changing, world being prepared is more important than, ever and prep Starts now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical. Guidance use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your. Order we live in an incredible age of. Information more and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human. History Corey hughes is providing profound revelations About World WAR, I World WAR, ii THE jfk, Assassination Martin Luther king's, assassination and much much more on his new, Substack Bloody. History subscribe now for as little as five dollars. Monthly just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true.
Speaker 2: History