Speaker 1: Need advice.
Speaker 2: Taco Bub to the rescue dipper asque Taco Bub.
Speaker 1: On one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station. Listen from anywhere through the free iHeart Radio app. I know you've got a huge following around the country, LC, so it's great that, uh, you know, we have something like the free iHeart Radio app now with presets with the newly designed interface. Do you like the new design in the interface?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I have a j R R set as the first pre set, just like I doing the Lambeau.
Speaker 3: All up, U said in the Corsi on the way in this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how are we doing?
Speaker 3: Doing great? Doing great? Glad you're here. I know the weather's uh the a little bit dicey. Might have been a choppy ride in on the chopper. Huh that we're good. Okay, we're good.
Speaker 2: I heard you wanted to borrow my chopper for a possible heist. Yeah in uh, just thinking out loud. If I was to rob a place and you could have the ultimate getaway, what would you want to do? A chopper would make the most sense if you actually want to get away, big fan, I know. All right, let's get right to these you have to overcome my fear of flying on a helicopter. All right, Once you get my guy Hunter's you're set. All right, let me check the text lines. Here we go. Look, we got a lot today. I'll do as many as I can. LCTV kids have only been out of school for a few days and they're already driving me up a wall. I work from home and they're making way too much noise. What do you suggest I do? This happens every year as soon as kids get out for summer. You know, school's out for summer. That singer loves the song, you know, but the parents a lot of times don't. Let's face it, kids are an inconvenience. But you should have thought of that before, like entering the rain cave without a rain coat. Okay, that's kind of on you. So you could use some of that money that you make. We're, you know, working from home, and uh send them like a local camp. If you just google search local camps, there's a ton of them, So yeah, you send the kids there. Plus they feed the little crumb catchers. They usually make like some some good meals, like homemade tacos in a bag. They do free do's throw them in in a brown paper bag. It's a fun childhood thing we did growing up close to the south border of Mexico.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, I thought you might were gonna come up and maybe present a money saving option and have them have some free daycare just ha them be poor students and they could go to school all summer long. Oh you could do that.
Speaker 2: Or you could just have them work for you, you know, while you're working from home here. Hey look, hey, Freddie, I know you're only twelve, but get on that bike and run those paper to sew.
Speaker 1: And so, you know, you gotta put the kids to work. Life coach.
Speaker 2: I'm really concerned about the amount of hurricanes that were that were announced for the upcoming hurricane season. I mean, it's already starting with a big L coming across the state today. Look, a big L, as you call it is nothing compared to the big E that we get over in the West coast, you know, I mean, at least like you get a warning for hurricanes, right.
Speaker 3: Is that I've never heard him refer to as the big E.
Speaker 2: Big Well, they said the big big L. So the big one, yeah, the big E. Yeah, you know, major seismic damage kind Yeah, yeah, those things are a bitch.
Speaker 1: We don't get a warning.
Speaker 2: They just you're just in there, shaking, and it's throwing you towards a shelf that books are falling towards you. Then your you know, it's like duck and roll. You gotta be really careful around the earthquakes. I mean you we get.
Speaker 1: Worse tremors than somebody after Martini Monday. I ain't kidding.
Speaker 3: What is your palatial escape estate? I'm books tied down? Oh no, I was wondering if you spent you know, extra money to harden it against the effects of a damaging earthquake.
Speaker 2: Beams and supporters. But I mean, you know, the earth shaken's earth shaken? Elsie?
Speaker 1: How can I skip.
Speaker 3: Oh Elsie?
Speaker 2: How can I skip time to exactly one week from now so I don't have to wait for the new switch to come out. Just take a super long nap, you know, like bears hibernate. You can just do it like that, you know what. Actually, I technically just did it for you because this was texted in last week and I didn't get to it. Say hey, buddy, wake up from your slummer. I text him back, But never do it on the air. Go get you a switch. Yeah, okay, switches on a bait and switch there. Don't let them do that to you at the store where they bait and switch. Get you in the store, and then all of a sudden you're buying you know, a new Echo or whatever those things are. Alexa Life coach Leading Edge here, Life coach, get you an iPod? Well walkman, remember those life coach. My company sold to a new owner. I spent twelve years training the former owner in our type of efferrey, you know, like f and around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I got.
Speaker 2: Any tips on training the new owner. Okay, hold on, dude, if it took you twelve years to train your old owner in eferee, as you called it, that's gonna be another twelve which is a waste of twenty four year. Just go to where your new boss went. We should retire by now. No, he still has twelve years to teach the other the new boss, the form of efferty. Don't do effery. Don't do that. You just go to whatever place the new your old boss went to. Is trade, he's already trained.
Speaker 3: Is train your boss being used as code here for to do things the way we do him around here.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yeah, a brainwash.
Speaker 3: The owner, which is what you called him, may have other thoughts on that. Well, might be careful what you wish for you.
Speaker 1: All right, you already got the other one brainwashed.
Speaker 2: Go Hey, guys, just recently purchased my first bidet. It was life changing. Do you guys own one. I'm not really a big fan you No, no, no, I love to see you on a bedey. I mean it would be gay, but.
Speaker 3: A little something's going on. We just got goose.
Speaker 2: The only real bonus of a bidet is that you get, like, you know, a toilet and water fountain all in your bathroom at one because it's not gonna shoot anything bad up.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't want to drink out of it. On the other you.
Speaker 2: Can you would like toilet the water fountain. It's not gonna shoot up dirty water. It shoots up clean water. Hey, I'm thirsty. You can have a glass of water in there. Hang on a second, No, just go right in and use my water. He's got a water fountain.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking again, a urinal in my bathroom.
Speaker 3: That guy I work with, he's been one years. Yeah, you know, he a lot of times he just doesn't even use the bat, he goes down in his yards, goes in his yard.
Speaker 1: Number two, it's happened. I'm sure weekends.
Speaker 2: I'm sure ELCTV since alcohol isn't allowed. Oh, I heard this flying in on the chopper. You guys are talking about Satellite Beach. Yeah, and booze, They said, LCTV since alcohol isn't allowed on Satellite Beach. Currently, is the sock beer solution the way to go any enlightenment. You don't need to do with a sock beer. That's kind of low budget. That's what you do on the bus fold with prisoners. But go old school and get the soda can rappers. Do you remember those new ones and said Mountain Pew pop. No, it was like Mountain Pew or Doctor Pooper and they'd wrap them.
Speaker 1: Oh, those are great, such a wow blash from the past.
Speaker 3: You hid yourwed in as well at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to hide that anymore.
Speaker 2: It's more like you got to go find your parents sending to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, hey, coach.
Speaker 2: Ironically, I heard the guys talking about my issue yesterday. I have a slob for a roommate. He's a super good friend, just never realized how messy he was until we moved in together. His big violation leaving dirty dishes in the sink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, we did talk about that on our show yesterday. Well listen what we resulted in a roommate trying to strangle the other roommate. I think in see that that's what's going to happen. It goes too far. So what you do.
Speaker 2: It's not worth losing your best friend basically and losing a roommate because then you've got to go out and find a new roommate. That's a pain in the ass and you don't know what you're gonna You already know this one. He's your best friend, right, sure, So just uh buy uh, just get paper plates and plastic utensils. Problems solved. It's forking done, you guys after that one.
Speaker 3: Life coach ever, break out the paper plates.
Speaker 1: And no no china, only good stuff.
Speaker 3: I bet, I bet your plastic spoons and forks. So there's ones that look like real cutlery. Yeah, that's those are china?
Speaker 1: Are they know we're out of time?
Speaker 2: Finger waving and your big boss is out there waving his finger.
Speaker 3: I know they've been really busting our balls.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm gonna wave a finger to him.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you l C. T B. The world are now life gun. Well, let's roll Lynchin Tako's commercial free work day rock block. Coming up next.
Speaker 2: Lynch Chaco on demand, Load the iHeart Radio app and listen any giant anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is j R R