Speaker 1: We almost got in a fight and we might not have survived if we did it. Only ready because it anywhere? She it's about to get weird. You're preparing for insiget weird. Things are gonna get weird. It's getting weird.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 1: Let's get it where, Let's get it where? Where?
Speaker 2: Get Where?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready? Hopefully you listen to the two hundred and twenty episode of Let's Get Weird. My name's Hoodie. I'mware. Every week we come together to give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the ups, the downs, the all arounds. And you're in us and just have a good time, just hanging out in the backseat of your car or back seat of your AirPod.
Speaker 2: We're in your AirPod right now or your jvls over here. Don't be an air pod is don't be an air pod is here? People have other speakers. Maybe get those candy what are they called candy Cross?
Speaker 1: You sure about that? Cause when Apple sent us something you sure, We're like, oh I want those, yeah, because I don't have here and they were free he'll be the first, the first, so Eric will be the first one to say, I have bows. There's so much better about JBL. I have.
Speaker 2: Well the j I think maybe my ears holes are too big, they don't fit well.
Speaker 1: I don't know the little pastick things. Yeah, I tried switched them out. I've switched all three different sizes. Yes, they have usually get one of those custom ear ones. No, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't spend that much money because I want to get the new Deep, the New beat Pro Overheads, head over ear, the over ear version of new one. They but they're like, no, no, it just goes over the ear as a clamp. But I can't wear them to work out because I sweat and the waterproof.
Speaker 1: But they don't they fall off. No, they don't fall off. They just aren't wonder like me, you know. But yes, let's talk about that fight we almost got into yesterday. What fight the fight that happened at the movie theater.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, that was funny.
Speaker 1: Now we both saw Sinners. We'll talk about that the movie itself in a little bit. But something I like to do with Kevin on Crisis on the podcast is a theater review, which is the review of how was actually watching the movie, not just the movie itself. And we get we go to the screening and we love this. We love working with our friends at Allied movie. Eric, we love you, and Matt and Shannon and Erica and Jen you know practically all of them. Yes, But so we get to the screening and we sit in our little area that's saved for us, which is great. We love that. I appreciate that. And a guy that notoriously at the last movie we saw early seventeen, fell asleep and he sat right next fell asleep right next to Eric, and he sat two rows in front of us. Then he left.
Speaker 2: Well he held he I did see him hold the see.
Speaker 1: He sat there for like fifteen minutes then he left. Yeh. Granted, even if you're by yourself, the kind of etiquette is you leave something in the seat, no one will take the seat. That's proper theater etiquette. Well, it comes back from getting his buddy. His seats are taken and one of the two was taken. Yes, one of the two is taken. And one of the most awkwardest things that's happened in the screen and went down.
Speaker 2: Because the guy's friend was talking the most most trash the guy who took the seat, which was even funnier because I'm like, dude, just move over one, and you know there was there was definitely a bag there because the guy who left had to reach through the guy to get the bag that he had moved. So it's just like, all right, buddy, just theater etiquette.
Speaker 1: But his friend was gassing him up a lot. He was, and he had times like you kick us out of here. They were to kick those guys out. Well, no, because then the person one rot in front of us who definitely could have said something but didn't, and it wasn't our place to say anything. We didn't want to see anything contacted our friend that we knew. I was like, you need to watch this situation instead.
Speaker 2: Instead of resolving like hey, yeah, stuff was there. But yeah, we've all worked together because I feel like all those guys know each other, but they just don't talk to us, which I love.
Speaker 1: They go they know, don't talk to us, don't talk to me. They talked to us yesterday about WrestleMania. So one time I've actually talked to them, right because it's this weekend. Yeah, we'll talk about that a little bit, but they sat down and then throughout the beginning of that movie they were ragging, the two guys that were in beef of each other, ragging each other of the whole time. Like I think, probably sharing that little arm press report has help it.
Speaker 2: Like come on theater, etiquet, somebody puts something there, don't move it. It's there for a reason. Just just let it go. And also, yeah, I get it was a pack theater because it was not just press. It was also people that win those like wind tickets, see ahead of time, And I get it.
Speaker 1: It's Michael B.
Speaker 2: Jordan, it's Ryan Coogler, it's Sinners, Haley Steinfeld, great cast of characters. But come on, people, don't be a dick. Just you see, free doesn't matter. Free for God's sake, Come on, there's there were enough seats for everybody.
Speaker 1: But it was it. Should we have.
Speaker 2: Said something though, as people that were I mean, I watch everything and I knew that the guy had put something there and left. Should I have said something? That should have kept my mouth shut.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to get involved, right, And it's always fun in those moments where you're trying to come up with awkward conversation to like detached from that throne. I'm like staring right and I'm like, hey, Eric, what do you think about this? And I'm just finding something. I was trying to find something on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I'm just staring, like swing please, But the little guy should just he was tough, he wasn't scared, he didn't care.
Speaker 1: I think he wasn't a press number like us. He was a friend. Bro, you're about to get your boy kicked off his liz. You think. I don't think we got kicked the other guy was. I think, yeah, I don't know, because I think at that year like invited and they're sort of like expected, like etiquette, and if you're gonna act like that, why are you coming? Or that friend would be banned at least.
Speaker 2: I mean I would brand the guy that fell asleep during Mickey seventeen did not bring to come any more movies if you fall asleep during a movie at a premiere. But that's just me per it's not midnight. Yeah, time done, and I give it. I give a pass on that where it's midnight. I got see them, and I mean, look, you know the movie was the movie, but like, come on, people, just be respectful of people's personal space and products and toys and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Don't move their stuff. It's like, well, I have to go to the bathroom. But if I stand up right now, they're gonna think I'm standing up to get in this fight. And I'm not trying to get in. Oh please, that theater. That theater is tight. Yeah it is. We had a guy who three and four times six times oh because down back and back in he was the middle. If you gotta go the bathroom, you gotta be on the end, baby, you can't be in the middle of the theater and going back.
Speaker 2: I think he was talking to Eric at one of the times, and then he just kept going back, and I'm like, I wanted to be like, bro, just sit down, we get it. You got red hair, You're cool. Okay, Hey, Yeah he wanted to be tough guy or want to be punk rocker.
Speaker 1: But whatever. It was a fun time last night. Yes, but the movie itself. Did you like it? Like I've been trying to tell Hoodie so to so the two things I love to do this this way. Did you like it then? Number then your explanation.
Speaker 2: I liked it. I'll give it a seven five out of out of ten. Okay, I think the person next to me ruined the movie for me. I also think the crowd in the theater ruined it because yes, there's some comedic parts to it that weren't that funny, but they're funny, but like not everybody needs to like slap, so.
Speaker 1: That mostly the guy next to you everyone else is kind of when I laughed is when everyone else laughed.
Speaker 2: Yes, I also didn't like the asp the count. Would you say the film asspect, No, you would say that.
Speaker 1: The color as color color Grady colour ratio. Yeah, I didn't like how Coogler did this one, or maybe it was.
Speaker 2: Just our we saw it in the cinematography yeah, quote unquote Imax and silver Spring, So that kind of threw me a little bit. But I think Michael B. Jordan incredible actor. Uh, the guy playing was a preacher boy preach Delroy Lindo. Preacher boy in Delroy Lindo. Great, like those three dudes great. The woman from Loki Hunter B fifteen, Yeah, incredible, like they nailed it. But Hailey Steinfeld, dude, I need to be there. I think that's more.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I'm trying to pull up the cast, So we get their names, right, the female side of the cast, not a lot of name brand recognition. You've seen them in stuff, but you don't. You don't know moon Mi Mosaku off the Rip. You're like, Oh, she's from Loki. Where's Harry Steinfeld? Gives some name recognition to a degree. Plus you know Hayley Stiffeld cool. I like Hayley stuil No, she's good, but I just as she's that. She's Spider Glen, she's good.
Speaker 2: Kate Bishop, she's Kate Bishop and she's in Sinners. But uh no, I think it's definitely. I hope it makes a lot of money in the box office because you were saying that Coogler's trying to make a world out of this, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So supposedly he's trying. If it does well, obviously he wants it to be like a little bit of a universe. And this is rumors and hearsay, because at one point there it was rumor that Haity Staffold was gonna have a song in this movie, which didn't make sense, and then you're like, oh maybe at the end credits, and it also still doesn't make sense for this movie, but I could see it there is there are two end credit scenes if you're trying to see. I know this is a little movie in the weeds, but hey, there's probably one time we can talk about this movie because we just saw it. But I do think it'd be cool. I mean, I think Coogler really this being an actual original project out of him because everything else besides Fruitvale Station has been a franchise. Yeah, it did really well. I'd give it, I say an eight point five out of ten Vampires. I really liked it. I like I really like like music, imagery and stuff like if you if you like Atlanta, you really like this movie. I think because Atlanta kind of has similar vibes, especially in its back seasons where instead of like really doing doing the show like or instead of really doing like plot things, it is more commentary and stuff like the visual imagery to see like that that that Mike we Jordan killed it. I think he did great as Twins. Yes, because sometimes you're like, oh, you can kind of see where there obviously are scenes like oh yeah he filmed that separately, but they kind of did good, like disguising it. Your guy from Ballers, Omar Benson Miller, who's been in a bunch of stuff. Yes, he was. He was good to see him get a comeback in movies, you know. Yeah. And the villain who's Jack O'Connell, I thought did really good too. I thought he was a good charismatic like bad guy villain. I don't know if he's in anything else. Nope, big, not really no, Okay, but yeah, if you like music, you'll like this movie. I will say that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I said, I hope, I hope it kills the box office and makes some millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: It's a Minecraft right now, so take your poisons. You want chicken jockey? Or do you want to do that?
Speaker 2: Or do you if you saw Minecraft in theaters, would you do the chicken jockey thing?
Speaker 1: Er? Now? Well, I think if when we had seen it, it wouldn't have existed. But now that it's on social media, everyone does it. Like I bet you if you go see it at like Almo Draft House. Here as is getting banned from Alamo Draft House. Throw popcorn? You're supposed to like throw popcorn? Screen? Does it? Is? Everyone doing it? But like, is there a reason? How does viral trend start? One?
Speaker 2: That's like I'm saying, like I don't play Minecraft.
Speaker 1: My son Max, I don't let him play Minecraft.
Speaker 2: I think it's mostly it is like movie the show.
Speaker 1: It's the Jack Black, the cult of personality of Jack Black, like really like he doesn't need to do good roles because any movie he's in he's funny. He's funny, like the Super Mara movie. What do you remember most of that? The Peaches song, Yeah, and that was like he's the bad guy, but everyone loved that song. I loved it. I kind of think it has Nacho Libre to a degree too, because like Nacho Libra is it like the best movie, but like it's quotable, it's him doing extra ass ish, like over the weekend because Minecraft is blowing up, I kept seeing Notcho Libertic like get that cone out of my face, and like it's that's very It's millennial humor for sure. I haven't seen nothing. Definitely, I think so or Pair, maybe Paramount because technically a Nickelodeon movie. Now I might have to watch that to know, but like I think he just knows, like I just gotta say, funny ish people love it because like that, the like the whole marketing of Minecraft to the point was that I am Steve, you know, and that's why the T shirts were just Steve. That's a character, it's the It's this default character in Minecraft. But I think people just ride that culture personality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I love it well, but I think Sinners you go, if you had times weekend, go see Sinners.
Speaker 1: Yes. Also, just don't overlaugh, which the guy next to you was definitely over laughing, but we get it. It wasn't that.
Speaker 2: I think he was also trying to impress the guy that he was sitting with his friend, because he was really awkward. That they were talking about stuff and guys like you haven't been to my place yet, and I'm just really yeah, I love the eaves dropping those conversations, Like the lady, the women behind us, we're talking about relationship advice and this one girl was like, he posts them on social media? Do you think he meant for me to see it? And the girl's like, no, he didn't mean for you to see he just posted, And I'm like, no, he definitely meant for you to see if he posted on social media.
Speaker 1: See the guy next to me, he's the point of social media, was talking to his friend how he appreciate he hates how the seats. The aisle was so tiny, but the seats they bucket. You're riding in that bucket of a seat. Yeah, that's my conversation with the Carducks three no.
Speaker 2: No, no, I was saving a lot of conversations, and then we started talking about wrestling because it's many.
Speaker 1: The mania this weekend exciting. Are you gonna be able to watch it? While you? Definitely not? Night one, Night two? Maybe Night ones on Saturday, and that's probably the date night of Charlotte. Going to Charlotte this weekend. The County Fair is gonna go down. I'm gonna try to with my girl prize, you know, say, I'm gonna try to spend one hundred bucks just a tiny ut bear. I get what out of those games like carnival games, which one do you think be best at throwing something at something? So like the milk jar, the ball at the milk jar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think I'd be good at throwing something at something because I think I could do with so much anger and force that it would break.
Speaker 1: Or the hammer one, Oh you think you're good at that? Yeah? Like legit? Yeah yeah, you never chopped some wood. You never chopped some wood on hooding your bush scout. Yeah, you never chopped wood.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, should chop wood back then when you're a boy scout one of your camping trips?
Speaker 1: No, I mean we just pick up dead wood in the floor.
Speaker 2: I was always taught and I could probably wrong. But in the state of Maryland, you're not allowed to take an axe over your head and swing.
Speaker 1: It like a law. Yeah, I think it's a law in the state of America. That's the law Maryland. Yeah, you're not allowed to swinging acts in Maryland. No acts over your I mean that's a Google search.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, Now why don't you just ask? Can we ask Siri? Hey, sirih can you swing an axe over your head in the state of Maryland?
Speaker 1: The same thing as Google? I just said, Okay, I found this on the web for can you swing over? What she said? Once you put Ciri on the mic?
Speaker 2: You know, uh, State of Maryland Fire Protection Code is it legal to carry an acts in public playground?
Speaker 1: Water safety guidelines? So no, that might be a myth. That might be a myth more than anything. But it's not an axe. It's a hammer. Not it's a hammer. No, lots of ham's ann I think I would be good my mom, he's subscessed over that ring that ring toss game over like those bottles. Oh my god, I would suck at that. No, thank you. But I think just based on TikTok, I'm I think i'd be really good getting the ball and the little Yes that's a hamper thing or whatever. Yeah you got touch. Yeah I got to finesse it it up. Eric anger and I would break something. Yeah, but you know I would. I would think I would do that. Yeah, a conversation. When's the next time?
Speaker 2: Where's well?
Speaker 1: The Maryland state fairs? The date? Yeah? What local fair clos you're gonna go to your date? County fair? I forgot, and then you're gonna win something mirrors. I'm gonna do that. It'll be fun. And then I more, I won't do any of the rides with me, I can bet. Do you trust those county Do you trust those? Even at Like I went to the Canfield Fair, which is big in Ohio, and it was one of those rides where you get in the little car and then it spins upside it spins verically and upside down. I was like, I came out, I was like, I think I have a concussion mom, bro, like, I don't know where I am right now. You can do the little circle one that goes like up and down a little bit, that was fun, little speeds in a circle, any of that stuff.
Speaker 2: It's literally on the.
Speaker 1: Back of a trailer. There was one time there was at the Camfield Fair. It was when it was when it it was kind of new, was where like you all got in the line and it kind of swung up and then flipped the upside down and people got stuck upside down on the ride and people and we were like they had like they had to shut down the fayre to rescue the people. Yeah, for the whole day. No, thank you, dude. I'm not a fan of that. Not a fan of that. No you could. I'm one a large man too. Something bad is gonna happen to me. Never know. We don't try. Do you want know why I want fun house coasters? You do a fun house, fun house whatever. I could see it coming. The reason why I don't do roll You can see what coming. The mirror, the fun there's the mirrors right there. The little circular too that they do in Greece. No, the one that they did when we should do the Field of Screams. That was the best one. Oh, yes, that was a great one.
Speaker 2: No, but I don't do roller coasters because I did King's Dominion I think I was twelve or thirteen, got a concussion. I was like, nope, never doing that again. And that's why I don't do roller coasters. Then I will never do roller coaster again.
Speaker 1: Not a fan. When I think this was my We used to go to bust Gardens a lot as a kid because my grandparents had like A big Bad Wolf had an annual pass uh huh. And alping Geist is it's still it's still there. A Big Wolf is a new right now and they brought it back, which is great. Wow. Yeah, I don't know if we should that some four hour drives. It is not really worth us going half if you're driving. But I don't know if we can convince every other show to go down a bunch card and Kings Domanian maybe, but alpen Geist is one where you're suspended, like you're in the seats and your your legs dangle. Nope. And we were about to get on in the car before us, they get up up, up, up, up up up, and they're about to do the little dip turn, it stops and there's a lightning storm going on. So half of the like thirty two person car is on where you get off the stairs, but the other front sixteen They had to wait four hours until they could retract the ride back enough, so they just sat there dangled for four hours. Can't pull, can't do nothing of that. That's okay. You know they're fun more if you're listening to this, get ready, stay fair baby bucket? Did you play? We read actual misconnections from watching the DC dot chryss dot org. Have a good time. You know we're having such a good time that we forgot we had to do this. Man, look at that, Look at that first one. Virginia is freakier, Eric, You get it, baby, as.
Speaker 2: Rough as you deserve male for female, you know you deserve it. You're an attractive woman that needs it rougher than you're getting it. Male for female, get it. Somebody must be getting it.
Speaker 1: If you if you had a hook up in one of the museums, where would you hook up?
Speaker 2: Space air and space air and space, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Pop culture or not to have American History Museum that one? Hm, mhmm, good times. Why are you moving me? Over, You're a little too close. I'm sorry. Fine, Oh this wait wait now? Oh yeah, missing my buddy? This is it's a district Hi used to be my place, or so it used to buy my place, or would be visited somewhere to get a new kiss hair cover band. I'm looking for a guy who's love who'd love to get a new buddy tonight. Oh go see that kiss cover band.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, do the Italian restaurant?
Speaker 1: What the Italian Filmina?
Speaker 2: Looking for a female friend for dining at an Italian restaurant? D C looking for a female friend for a diying at a nice Italian restaurant.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about something? Yes? And I like this podcast becoming a little more unfiltered. Yes, which I think last week we kind of started. Yeah, let me go. We were in a conversation about Filmina yesterday. It was your, you and two other people will leave them nameless for the sake of the podcast. Huh you guys talking about going to Filmina. I was there, Yeah, in the little group of talking about this. Does that mean I'm also invited Filmino or just the three of you invited Filmina? And I just heard about you three going to Filamina, oh, because like I was there and I did big up. It's like Filamina. Oh, you get tons of food there, so like but necessarily am I invited to go?
Speaker 2: Because because we did it done before two of them and you weren't invited to that one.
Speaker 1: But now I'm friendlier with one of them then I was last time you went, Yeah, are you Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, uh maybe yeah, because then I'll be like, yeah, we're gonna bring bring honey we my plus one Yode's birthday party.
Speaker 1: Then that's what happened. Oh yeah, good. You know, look at you looking for fresh peaches falls Church. Yeah good, lucky white guy here looking for those masculine black men that like having their fat with pH peaches LinkedIn eaton, said e A T n PA. Get the Litton. All right, All right, Spring is here, Connecticut. Happen. Spring is here.
Speaker 2: Handyman here for all of your Spring projects. If you need a hand with anything, or know someone who might need a hand, hit me up.
Speaker 1: The Moon Rock Club, Kennedy Center. You know what, late Actually, maybe moon Rock Club is the Mile High Club at there in Space Museum. Okay, all right, maybe, I said, Kennedy Center yeah. Uh, Moon Rock Club, Kennedy Center. Thank you for the smile. Meant a lot to me. Did you enjoy zero zero zero? Are you double the triple o? Triple orgasm? Right? Maybe? Maybe maybe google what triple o means? Zero one? Uh, let's put Kennedy Center. See what that pops up? Sure? Often off interesting? All right? You need to pick one more baby? All right? Ummm Senior Center booie, you're sure you want to do that? Over the Oh yeah, lady needed lady. Ladies need a This lady needs looking for a female to give a nice foot rub too.
Speaker 2: No streets attached to any a's size, Please let me know. I'm a twenty twenty nine year old male Latino in wheaten now size.
Speaker 1: I used the mooji's size wise. Do you think he's referring to their body size, foot size foot size? Do you think it matters? I think I will tell you this. I mean with a bigger foot, you have more room to my sage.
Speaker 2: I am not a foot fetish guy, but I do love giving my partner, whoever they are, which I'm currently single right now, a foot rub.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's a good comedy. I love you and exactly watching that flix, I hear your ankles pop all time. I'll make sure that they work. Foot rub leads to other rubbings, so that's how it works. So I'm just saying in my world, neck ribbon, neck rubbing down, get that back sage anyway. That does it for us this week and let's get weird. We'll be back next week. Yes, we will recapping what went down Charlotte. I can't wait at Mania.
Speaker 2: And Friday Hoodie won't be here with me crying.
Speaker 1: All day long. Or Monday you don't here Monday either? Is it on the calendar. It is on the calendar.
Speaker 2: Oh, recause Monday we're off because Easter. Monday because Easter weekend. My bad Tuesday off. Please don't maybe take Thursday.
Speaker 1: Please don't follow me all my adventures at Andrew Hoody with the Y. I'll be in Charlotte this week and with Mora. It's for birthday weekend. So we balling out getting a couple's massage. How will that be awkward or good? Again? We'll find out last Wait, Okay, did I tell you about our couples massage? No, I'll tell you next time. I'll compare it next time. I can't wait. You can follow Eric at mister eric V. That's m R E R I c kV. Have a great week. Always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy. It got weird, didn't it. Yeah,