Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you tako one on one one w j r R. But you're freaking idiots, all right. New week, All new set of opportunities to tell you about. As far as the idiotology type stories go, I like it.
Speaker 1: Just give me a hinter We're gonna have some, not in this one particularly, but we're gonna have some headlines of the week.
Speaker 2: Not that I have really uh well on the day's young. One of these could well when we get to it, you'll see if this, if this floats your bote into that category now. But let's begin with this some discouraging news. The bees may go extinct here in Florida before the actual bees do. I'm talking about the save the Bees license plate.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know therewise one.
Speaker 2: There isn't yet. It's been proposed and it's for sale now. You can reserve yours. But apparently the minimum number of people who have ordered the save the Bees license plates here in Florida has not met the minimum threshold to kick into actually producing save the Bees plates. Is this a sad commentary on humanity in general? And the la total lack of regard for the importance of bees to our ecosystem in existence here on planet Earth.
Speaker 1: Just wait, you know you act too good for the bee license plate. But when you don't have honey, honey's money, ma'am, that's the new investment. Yeah, instead of investing in all those bitcoin, crypto and all that honey, is that where to go?
Speaker 3: It's the underground.
Speaker 2: You think that's going to be the future commodity once thebs go bye bye.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't go that far, but I think that there's something.
Speaker 2: Of all the license plate options you have in the state of Florida if you want to, howk you know, hawk over that extra twenty five bucks a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not doing bees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I respect the bees. I stay clear of the bees. I like the bees. Let the bees do their thing. But yeah, there's some others. I'd probably slap on on the old Lynch truck before that one.
Speaker 1: I could see you, mister beach and boating and just everything water enthusiast.
Speaker 2: I could see you with the guy with the surfboard and then even customize it further with the I l vbt NNG Oh.
Speaker 1: I love boating, got it? Sorry, that was quick and very quick thinking on the brain there to.
Speaker 2: Make sure I get enough of letters in so it fits in the That must be Lynch. Yeah, he loves.
Speaker 3: Boating totally on other people's boats. Hey.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so what's the update on that hothead from last week?
Speaker 3: The boater?
Speaker 1: Speaking of boating, the captain, I see them showing up on the news this morning. I'm like, it might be a little late on that one, guys.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, I know that he was arrested for the boat.
Speaker 2: Over in the Punta Gorda area last week. Yeah, think I was a little bit off his rocker, all right. So, just so you know, the Bees license plates need three thousand pre sale vouchers. Only one thousand and seventy one people have committed to purchasing Save the Bee's license plates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's texting in about the Chris Farley with the Bees.
Speaker 2: You have until June thirtieth or the Bee license plate goes extinct here in Florida.
Speaker 1: Now, this one just came out of left field. I don't know why, but text wise it's look, you know what that is? Blind be blind runner. I don't know why they'd want a blind runner when we're talking about bees.
Speaker 2: They're just they wanted to get in early on request from the human beatbox sound effects machines that we are the Juggernauts, only only morning show in town that produces our own sound effects, like I have you know, you hear these other shows have their little bell front desk bell.
Speaker 3: God if I hear that. Walk around here again?
Speaker 2: How many stations in this just this spot?
Speaker 3: I can tell you for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't want to pinpoint too many, but I know two on that other side over here, Yeah, one, two and yeah those.
Speaker 2: Two maybe this you know what? You know what? None of them have a beat box. Heads across the shopping carts, go for it. That's the enhanced one that I've recently added to the repertoire.
Speaker 1: That's the the purp yelling after he has had his head raked across twenty plus shopping carts.
Speaker 2: For shoplifting for Ossowski Family Foods back in the day. Speaking of shoplifting sets me up perfectly here. This could potentially be a headline of the week. You decide, all right, Speedy Gonzales accused of shoplifting at Walmart.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: Speedy Gonzales accused of shopping lifting at Walmart.
Speaker 3: All right, give it to me.
Speaker 2: Forty year old guy in Georgia. His god given born name on his birth certificate is Speedy Gonzales. He's arrested and accused of a shoplifting spree using the self checkout stations at the North Georgia Walmart. Authorities alleged that he was pulling the old put items in side of the smaller items inside of the larger item, and then just scan the larger in this case like a trash can full of all sorts of other more pricey stuff, and waltz on out to the tune of twenty thousand dollars. This guy has gotten away with.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty grand's one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have his story on our Facebook page if you haven't seen it yet, or WJR dot com on the Lynchin Taco blogger.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm not going headline of the week on that, because I know you come with stronger, stronger material right later in the week.
Speaker 2: But apparently Speedy wasn't fast enough to get away and delay and delay from uh So.
Speaker 1: If your last name's Gonzales, you're gonna toss Speedy on the kid. Let me, come on someone. It's almost cruel, and you know what, he's probably gonna get iced.
Speaker 2: Did Speedy Gonzalees the cartoon character mouse get canceled back when it was canceled everything that, I doubt it so funny, it's you know, because of the over top, over the top Mexican accent.
Speaker 1: I doubt it. I doubt it. The uh Looney tunes. Do you think they're gonna ice this guy? You know, isis or Ice coming get him?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 3: Isis? That's a whole different outfit.
Speaker 2: And yeah, no it doesn't say if us Speedy gonzalez is uh is here legally or not. I'm assuming he is. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't do away with it because nobody really knew about like speeding, Like Speedy Gonzales was not in the news all the time, like Aunt Jemima was in the different one.
Speaker 2: But like if we wanted to, oh, speaking of that, this is pretty funny at talking uh blewing. A call to my mom over the weekend, and somehow she got on the topic if she was making rice or something, and then she was on and she's going into you know, all the easier ways to make rice now rather than having to just you know, is.
Speaker 3: That do you just set the phone on the counter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was I always but she started talking about uncle Ben's Rice, and she's going on and I go, ma, it's just Ben's.
Speaker 3: Now did they really take the uncle off?
Speaker 2: I knew they were Gunna, but it's just Ben's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that really has a ring to us.
Speaker 2: Said to her, I go, I go. She goes, oh, that's right. That kind of changed. I go, Yeah, you can't be saying that that's a that's what if.
Speaker 3: It was brown Rice.
Speaker 2: I told her, I said, call me crazy, but I've always equated Rice with China. Yeah, I just first, and then she was onto her next.
Speaker 3: Subject, Uncle Chen's.
Speaker 1: That's what they should have done, and then that would have been you know, oh, I got to cancel.
Speaker 3: Everything was canceled all back.
Speaker 2: Then, and finally we have this. What an idiotic way to get a parking ticket? Guy in Canada has uh parked in pretty much the same area as long as he's lived in this apartment complex. He parks into space out on the road in front of his house. Yeah, he came out to go to work the other morning to find a parking ticket on his car for parking in a bus stop. The city had come in in the overnight hours and changed his roadside parking spot into a bus stop. There was no sign the night before.
Speaker 4: Now I got to waste my time to go past the ticket, and if they refuse my contests, I actually got to go to court to actually fight a ticket, which is completely completely wrong when not one bus has passed by, and I think they should notify it and put up a sign before the official sign saying there will be a new sign.
Speaker 2: That just aude surprise and parking here.
Speaker 3: And I know he's been parking there for years. I heard you say that, But how long did he leave his car this time? Just one night and it magically take it a beard.
Speaker 2: He parked it there when he got home from work, went inside, came out the next morning. It had been marked now as a bus stop. He had the ticket on his He went and looked at video. They were there overnight making the changes change into the bus stop.
Speaker 1: Uh, it was only six days ago that we had April fools? So was it maybe a late Canadian April fools?
Speaker 2: The only thing worse would have been if they came in and installed a fire hydrant of right, because that ticket really would have been a whopper.
Speaker 3: That's a big dog.
Speaker 2: That would have been a heck of a prank
Speaker 4: Too, right there, Linchintago on demand dowload the high heart radio as HI Welcome to the