Speaker 1: Okay, Ryan Edwards has made it in the studio. I owed you guys on the radio talking about Bud Blackning.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was not exactly how I thought i'd cap off Mother's Day, but there you go. He's working mysterious ways and we we Hey, this is the business. I know.
Speaker 1: It's time for the most exciting segment on the radio of its guy the world of the day. All right, now we are going to do the dad joke of the day, please, Anthony.
Speaker 4: If my name was David and I had a boy, I'd have to name him Harley.
Speaker 2: That way he could introduce himself.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Harley David's son.
Speaker 1: I love that, but I like that one a lot. All right, Today's word of the day, please sir.
Speaker 4: It is an adjective paragrin p e r E g r I n e paragrin.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a falcon that but I don't know what it means otherwise, adjective. I'm gonna say black for it. It means black.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what.
Speaker 4: Peregrine adjective wandering, traveling, or migrating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is the primary chemical or trivia question today? What is the primary chemical compound found in limestone. And I believe I know this because I am from the land of Limestone, Florida, where everything is built on limestone. You want to take a shot, anyone ahead. I believe it's calcium carbonate, and I am correct. Limestone is the sedimentary rock that usually forms in water through the build up of shells, coral and other types of organic debris. There's a thing you know now, all right? What is our jeopardy category?
Speaker 2: Money? Idioms? Okay, yes?
Speaker 4: Dropping one of these on another person.
Speaker 2: Means they're informer.
Speaker 1: It's a dime.
Speaker 4: This rhyming term refers to the output of a counterfeitter.
Speaker 1: Mandy, what's funny money?
Speaker 2: That's correct? Nice? I like this category.
Speaker 4: Something that has no value is said to be not worth a plug?
Speaker 2: Ryan, what is a penny? Oh, Mandy?
Speaker 1: What is a nickel?
Speaker 2: That nickel makes sense?
Speaker 4: These two words begin the idiom that ends pound foolish?
Speaker 1: Mandy, what is penny?
Speaker 2: Wise? That is correcting? For this week?
Speaker 4: Cash that you are eager to spend is figuratively said to do this to your clothes?
Speaker 2: This one?
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, it's easy to this, Oh, Mandy.
Speaker 1: What's bird a hold in your pocket that category good, that's category.
Speaker 4: Ever, So now that you won five nothing, Ryan, you're fired. I'm sorry. Oh wait, we didn't win, so we can't fire Ryan.
Speaker 2: No works usually usually I'm just teasing.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I've broken my bad streak that I had going there for a week or so.
Speaker 2: So you once, you're fired. Anyway, I'm poking fun with a rock.
Speaker 4: He's just a little come on, a little fun.
Speaker 1: But black, which I'm sure is going to be a topic for today. And then the Nuggets. The Nuggets, it's up, it's down, it's up, it's down. If they come out of this series, it's it's gonna be remarkable, I know. Anyway,