Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society and I'm Jeremiah Byron. Today's episode is especial in the field recording episode of a trip that just happened in Oakridge, Oregon during Sasquatch Summerfest twenty twenty five. I was able to go out to the field on the Thursday before the festival with Ronnie Roseman, Dwayne and new friend Mark. So you'll hear some interesting anecdotes along the way and see if we ran into anything strange or out of the ordinary up in the woods of the Oak Hole Research Area. Again, thanks for listening and joy, Pat.
Speaker 2: Did nothing to do about money to panic. You can't outrun them.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true. It is kind of end of the road.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it came to that point, you might as well just yeah, sing a song or something and go out horribly harves and leg is being ripped out of your sockets.
Speaker 4: You're right, I'm gonna go out whacking him in the head with my stick.
Speaker 2: There you go, thinking negative and violences you probably have. They probably gonna do a blunt charger, just come up and scare the shouty and then you turn and have a whack one a whack one of them. Then they would pull your head off where you might have let your go.
Speaker 4: That's a good possibility.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'm I'm saying no, can't do anything. You can't beat them.
Speaker 3: So Ronnie, what should the goal be of going up there today?
Speaker 2: Fun?
Speaker 3: Fun? Okay, I'm done with that.
Speaker 2: You got We're like little kids looking for monsters, that's what I well, there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I never when I was nine years old thinking about big but when I grow up, I'm gonna find out what they are. So I might just tell a kid out there looking for monsters.
Speaker 4: I wasn't a kid.
Speaker 3: I was twelve years building.
Speaker 5: They could build a shelter, seein and cook my dear, stretch out the hide, use tending for string, not me, and make pine glue. That's awesome, dude, those are the wrong track.
Speaker 3: Awesome skills to have.
Speaker 2: That's stressful, responsibilities and discipline, aledge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if something happens like you said.
Speaker 6: I had more fun.
Speaker 2: I was in elementary school, I ditched. I had more fun.
Speaker 4: I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: It grew up like Cocklebury's been there you go.
Speaker 5: I had little huts built from miles down that way to miles up that way.
Speaker 4: We went fishing and hunting, and.
Speaker 2: That's why I like having you with me, you know all that, like you.
Speaker 3: To get me a turkey or a grouse or man, we eat good.
Speaker 4: I kill a grouse with a rock.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, just throw that big foot beIN is pretty good. I went there today. It's a good place. You know.
Speaker 4: That's what a Chris guests.
Speaker 3: You probably went. Well, dude, there's like nothing else open early in the morning around here. I forgot about it. You have to wait until like eight o'clock. Uh sweet, fine open.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I'm on Central Standard time, so I'm thinking it's like two hours ahead.
Speaker 3: That was a week. I was open there a week. I had to charge my phone. I called him.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh man, it's a little crazy, but I was.
Speaker 2: I was open ready that right there, that is the guy that does see the yellow eyes.
Speaker 4: And okay, I guess.
Speaker 2: You're familiar with me. He told me you talked to you a while back. I told him I did. I didn't know what's going on too, But there's so many people and I don't know what's gonna happen here.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: I need to get back with him, and I can't call dude.
Speaker 8: The Area fifty eight is hopping right now. Good, there's already people.
Speaker 6: Let's drive by the park and uh, let's area.
Speaker 3: Fifty eight that's the big Book museum.
Speaker 6: Oh, let's drive by the park. I can't abandon John. You know, you come all the way from Montana.
Speaker 4: And he's all right. I like Don.
Speaker 3: He's a good guy.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 9: He is.
Speaker 2: A few years ago he come up. That's when I was trying to make friends with these things. They were still pissed on. He said, let's go up and said, what's going on it? I didn't want to go back there at that point. I took him out there and he wanted to stay all night, and I said, all right, I was gonna do it. He wanted to see what I was doing. I was taking the food up this. When I started doing.
Speaker 6: That, we sit down and I had to put the feud up. I'm getting ready.
Speaker 2: It takes about fifteen minutes, and I'm trying to get it together. And he said, and I cant see him. He's puffing up already clustered. He said, all right, Ron, He said, what's going on around here? I said, Don, he's gonna take a moment and let me get this out of the way. We got all day to talk. I want to get this stuff.
Speaker 6: In the tree, and I put the food out there, said down and he was lucky. I said, I think I want to go home. There's nothing gonna happen.
Speaker 3: So is he camping down here?
Speaker 2: Uh? Who knows what he's doing.
Speaker 7: You're just guessing he's down here. I do he might be down Well, I don't see him, dude. Well maybe he went out by himself and I could see him doing that. Yeah, oh yeah, he probably just went out.
Speaker 2: He probably did. But I got it checked. I gotta I gotta be able to say.
Speaker 3: For you, you did your your thing. You know, you look to upset.
Speaker 5: I know, trying to get more out of me. But it's like, go down there, let's look down. Oh yeah, one last check.
Speaker 2: I could tell you stories about him, but to beat five hours, I don't want to get on that.
Speaker 3: Are they having the speakers inside the community hall this year?
Speaker 2: Is like that's gonna have something here?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really got married.
Speaker 3: I was a telling people out here. Don't do the farmer's wave, do they?
Speaker 2: Farmers?
Speaker 3: You guys don't like when you just wave at someone like this. Guys don't do that.
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 3: Oh, you do all right? I was just waving at people who you're looking at. I don't think that's him over there.
Speaker 2: They might be hiking back and there.
Speaker 3: See that guy knew he knew you do the nod and acknowledge.
Speaker 2: That's all right? Should we go by? And knocked on the door of the serage the serge Mark Mark, he was in last night. He's a cool dalking the beard guy.
Speaker 3: Oh who's he's also been to the same area.
Speaker 8: Yes, that burger place isn't open anymore. Right, No, that's too bad. I never got to go to that place.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the guy.
Speaker 2: He plays guitar. He's pretty good. I telling him, lets get together and let's go out down to the music. So i'd buy any music right now. I'd be crying trying to get him out. He wanted to get together, and then he just I don't know, he's so down. And now I said, not take you. I want to take you up. We'll go up and where the pot area as long as I'm knowing you don't know I'm into Bigfoot.
Speaker 4: No I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I said, yeah, we'll go up there and we'll take a six pack and do play some music in the Bigfoot area, and then I got stoopid. I talked too much. I'm telling him about how they would come in on me and.
Speaker 3: Dwayne and gonna tears the party show.
Speaker 6: He said, you want to take me up there where they're up there turning your bar night.
Speaker 4: So I got scared.
Speaker 2: I killed that I really quick.
Speaker 3: That's too bad.
Speaker 2: I got to think before I talk. But I can't do that because I can't think too good.
Speaker 7: So, Ronnie, since the last time, have there been any cool Bigfoot things that you've been involved with?
Speaker 2: Not? Nothing exceptional except that about six weeks ago. What it was, I went up there and, uh, there's the high pitched sounds coming off. Now as about thirty minutes when that blood curdly freaking banshee scream came off with a little kind of like a growl mixed in with it. That was a horrifying freaking.
Speaker 3: Was that when Kyle was with you? No, No, that was a different time, because stuff happened when you and Kyle went.
Speaker 2: Up right there. Well, with the sounds, you could tell they were coming up with sounds, but they're kind of yeah, I was just they were kind of, you know, nothing, driving up but you could tell it was them, but they seemed to mellow up. Someone are be okay with Kyle. Kyle seems to have something to you.
Speaker 3: Uh, Kyle's got some good vibes.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: He's a very interesting individual.
Speaker 2: He kind of lay low and he's at the I've been up there twice.
Speaker 3: With him and the chill out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of more chill. I'm there, they're by myself. They want to start and scream and doesn't make it feel very comfortable, you know. Yeah, now they don't like me no more, not exactly sure, but see what the sergeants do. We don't want to leave him out.
Speaker 3: Oh this is Mark ra here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, let me see what's up.
Speaker 2: I tried to call him that the freaking number didn't go through.
Speaker 3: If you steer enough to move this whatever.
Speaker 2: It is, you got a piece of chicken, he's gonna eat that. He'll be up.
Speaker 10: He's a piece of chicken.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, sounds good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we need to move the No.
Speaker 2: But in pioretically that might have worked because I really had to trust.
Speaker 4: It was a pleasure while I was.
Speaker 2: There, you know, and and doing that and have that interaction and theoretically, I think I would have got to meet him, get close to him. I think they would have come in if I didn't went up and stayed by myself at night. I think they would have come in real close.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: But anyway, somehow that.
Speaker 4: Got screwed up.
Speaker 2: I'm here all right, I'm making you a seat. We want to make sure it's clean for you. Well, I just can't stand a mess like this.
Speaker 12: It really bothers me.
Speaker 2: If you believe that, all right, I think it's in two We're good, all right, as top by the house. Just second, throw some of it out real quick.
Speaker 7: So you got involved in this area because Ronnie took you right to the area.
Speaker 3: Times you had found it yourself for Ronnie Gosha finger.
Speaker 2: I found if there's a three, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, because you said you were.
Speaker 7: You found that trail where it was like a much bigger than a deer damn yeah. And it went across It was to the right of the meadow, like you said.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you're facing the.
Speaker 13: Meadow, yep, ways down to the right and it's not on the other side of the road, stops right at the road.
Speaker 3: So, Dwayne, I wonder if that's the same trail.
Speaker 8: Remember that trail where we found the the tracks going up on the that incline last year.
Speaker 4: That's possible.
Speaker 3: Hum, it may be close to that.
Speaker 4: It's almost when it sounds.
Speaker 13: Did you say that there was one? He drew a picture and he showed me there's a little trail behind where the your campsite was. Yeah, that's pretty close to where the Yeah.
Speaker 3: There there's a his charge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's trails all through there. But those got the world the swamp and the skunk cabbage, and I mean it's like, I think their kitchen down there.
Speaker 12: I mean that's where this trail leaves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, right down down the bridge.
Speaker 4: Wow, could I mean? Yeah, Well we'll find out.
Speaker 5: It you get some other trails there, he sothing because where we and you walked in was on the left of the camp.
Speaker 3: Yep with all those weird breaks and stuff.
Speaker 4: And goes right down into a nice trail.
Speaker 7: The twist offs in those circle that was weird. Now some weird breaks up there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Well you don't know, but it's always usually you see where you're going down a road or trail or something, you'll see a branch broke over like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's stay on.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of that and twisted ones. Vegas completely twist them and pulled them off.
Speaker 7: I don't know if we were seeing breaks that were like, what were they like eight to ten feet up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were real high up.
Speaker 5: The biggest one that track was like twenty three It just twenty three and a half or something inches, And the heel was just like monsters wide.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's not proportion like a person.
Speaker 13: It's and we never come up prepared with any faster.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that yet after start rating a game. Yeah, you won't need that till I mean in the mud.
Speaker 7: Last year that Sunday when we took Cliff up, if we had had plaster, we could have gotten some really good prints just outside the metal, but we just didn't have any.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 3: Then Cliff totally what it helped us do it. He says he's goned, but it never hasn't.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I took him up there. That's how he found it was my daughter was talking to him about what I've been hearing up here, and he wanted to meet me, and I took him up there. Man, he would have had the best reay if he were to record what happened there's nobody that would have ever had a better recording anything I've ever heard, yea or anything.
Speaker 2: Never heard that one with all those five sounds at the same time going off in salon the owl, you know, the raven, all of it, the coyote, and the two frea like chimpanzee, crazy sounds all at once and right there at us, right.
Speaker 4: Right by us, Yeah, right all around us.
Speaker 2: It was so doubt loud. It was almost Stephanie.
Speaker 3: I was intimidated that we'd had a recording of that.
Speaker 2: I had a recorder on my phone and it didn't even know I didn't even have enough sense to know that I had a recorder.
Speaker 12: On my phone.
Speaker 8: Well, you're not thinking about it at that time. You're like, am I gonna die or not?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, I would not so much as Dwayne, because I figured they've given us a break. Uh, of course you don't think positive like that. No, they didn't come and scream at us for twenty twenty five minutes coming in to get Hey.
Speaker 3: They didn't bring me a rose or nothing to eat, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: What about that. The bottle up to be patient. I was about ready to get him to bring me roses after I fixed it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I was sudden. I kept telling him. I said, dawayne I turned it around. I said, they're nice and stuff. Are you wanna which story were going to that one?
Speaker 4: Yep, you're the one that pissed them off. I don't no doubt in mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I lost him.
Speaker 4: I'd have been known. See if he could read your mind? Man, I can't believe I wasn't gonna.
Speaker 2: Oh that'd be horrible.
Speaker 4: What's you getting here?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Something to take up? And oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys want anything? I might grab something too.
Speaker 13: No, I'm fine, yeah, okay, I don't grab much. And I was eating eight the rest.
Speaker 2: Of you want some chicken? No, I get some chicken because I want don't want to eat all of it.
Speaker 12: No, we can go back some chicken if you want. We can go back by eight the most of it.
Speaker 10: We're close enough.
Speaker 2: We can go back buy and get your chicken.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 13: No, no, the dogs done eighty again.
Speaker 3: It's gone.
Speaker 12: Somebody some dogs offst over there. Yeah, other signs that have got a thousand dollars reward?
Speaker 4: Right do I have?
Speaker 8: I had some some cliff bars too, So you get hungry, just let me know.
Speaker 12: I had a nice breakfast.
Speaker 7: Okay, I had a nice breakfast too. I went to, uh, that is a sweet Vine place. They're really good in there, and so last year I would I was trying to track down these old timers that usually are at d Q, and they end up hanging out at Sweet Vine now because he is not open early enough, so they hang out a sweet Vine. So I was able to talk to a big foot. They were kind of like, oh no, we never had anything like that. Maybe they open up after a few months type dude. Yeah, got to go over to the museum today.
Speaker 3: That place is great.
Speaker 12: It's a good job playing.
Speaker 3: They're doing good over there. Man, they're gonna need more space.
Speaker 7: I mean if they get if it gets to the point where anyone else is like, hey here's another collection, like, they won't have the space because they have so much pewter burn stuff.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm doing long pants and long sleeves today. I'd rather sweat than get bit.
Speaker 12: They ain't going to protect you very good your hand.
Speaker 3: Well I'm talking about the flies.
Speaker 12: Oh what he's what you up there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well I got tore up or something to me. I even got this what you said this goof I got this goofy uh. I was just doing research about like how to stop horse.
Speaker 8: Flies, and I found out that up in Northern Canada they have like these, uh, these clip on like fake dragonflies.
Speaker 3: So I got one of those goofy things.
Speaker 8: Because the dragonfly is a natural predator of the horse fly.
Speaker 3: So you look like an idiot, but it takes.
Speaker 2: Him away, so.
Speaker 3: That I'm fine with.
Speaker 12: Now, you said something bitch in your leg? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Three here, two here? It was bad.
Speaker 13: It sounds like my friend they got hit by two of them, and his old leg was old.
Speaker 4: I mean just.
Speaker 12: The skin was dead. Oh how you didn't keep from losing these leg I don't know.
Speaker 7: Well, So the reason I took it serious. At the end the last I last day I was here, I was interviewing a wilderness guide up on high Prairie and at the end of our interview at his cabin.
Speaker 3: He looked at my legs and he was like, what are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what do you mean.
Speaker 7: He's like, dude, you go to a hospital immediately, like he got stone serious about it, and I was like, all right, I'm canceling everything else and I'm going to Springfield.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's it, you know.
Speaker 7: Thankfully he was able to take care of it. But they had no idea was they were like, never seen anything like that.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's weird.
Speaker 7: But you were telling you were talking about the black widow thing, right, which is an interesting idea.
Speaker 3: It potentially could have been that.
Speaker 12: You're moving over. Weren't moving any logs around, were you or anything?
Speaker 7: No, but I was not being smart and I was tramping through that meadow and tramping through.
Speaker 2: The woods and shouldn't been too bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was like wearing shorts and stuff and not like really yep, it was a real bad move. So yeah, my wife is like, you never going in the woods with shorts every you know.
Speaker 12: Yep. I I got bit my round recluse. Really, I think I got about this paper.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, that hurt. Woof, that's some scary stuff too.
Speaker 12: Yep. Spiders can get you.
Speaker 15: Uh huh, alright, Ronnie's good.
Speaker 12: Yeah hit the road.
Speaker 2: Yah, yeah, that is so frought drink fire or night. I Uh. It took a lots for me to get up there and change it around, and a lot of nerve. I laid there for weeks thinking, but try to get up the nerve to go and I went up there after. I was there for a week, and I heard nothing was silent after being run out of there twice. The guitar was working. I knew it. It's keeping them at vague and they're they're trying to figure the asking or they're watching me and the music. Because I know if I hadn't had the guitar and started doing that, because they wouldn't any rest of my food anymore, they would have. I'm sure it would have been escalated. They didn't run me out of there, and I might have been pushing the envelope being run out of there twice, and I might hand have been worse than what I wanted. But that guitar changed around, I know it did. And so but it took two weeks to go out there doing that complete silence, no interaction. And after about two weeks, I went up there, like I said on your show, and the bananas were gone.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's the that banana think was weird last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so the banana is gone and there's no uh remains or particles of the food or nothing.
Speaker 4: These say, don't leave that.
Speaker 2: All the other animals do, I mean the chipmunks or whatever, and the birds and beer. I had a beer problem twice that they're putting that food up, but uh surprising, but they of course they me weave a big mess, but these things don't. So I figured it was them and I. But it took a long time to get him to do that.
Speaker 3: You get some chicken.
Speaker 2: We want chicken, all right.
Speaker 4: For your hen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can help you, but it's so there.
Speaker 2: It is so disappointing because I had I had, I had them almost my hand, and uh, somehow I missed it. I'll never have the chance again. You know that could have led into some really need one time opportunity.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you can only keep moving forward, you know.
Speaker 2: No, you can't keep pushing that envelope now, and they might kill me. I don't. I don't know, true, but I know we're not friendly basis, and that's never gonna happen again.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe not.
Speaker 2: I had that once in a lifetime chance. Because of the circumstances, I messed it up somehow. That's when I come up with those three rules. Don't underestimate them, don't disrespect them, and don't try to trick the same rule as you use for a woman.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, but you left out. Don't trust them. You have to have trust.
Speaker 3: You got you got Dan.
Speaker 2: You can't establish trust, you're you're messed up.
Speaker 7: Most people get screwed up when they try to trick them. Yeah, that's what I've found.
Speaker 2: Don't try to trick man.
Speaker 4: I learned it. I learned it the hard way.
Speaker 2: I was thinking that we needed to get someone. I know we're through.
Speaker 12: You need somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, no, we're fine.
Speaker 3: I'll turn around.
Speaker 2: No, we can go down out. Okay, everybody relaxing. Don't freaking talk me to death. Okay, irright, I gotta use my head.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 6: It's the first time going up there with no alcohol.
Speaker 7: So that is actually really interesting. It is the first time, isn't it. Yes, it'll be interesting to see what that.
Speaker 2: Are already getting stressed. I'm going up again't getting whacohol up there in corner.
Speaker 3: Oh, you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: It's so unique taking this six pack up there when we were had hitting it off. Yeah, and uh, I'm singing and drinking and they're whipping and they're I'm it's surreal. I don't know how to describe it. It's like you get this feeling that's like you. You know, it's special, and it's a feeling like you're some in some primordial time frame or something like you went back way back. I don't know how I've described. And you're interacting with something that can't be explained.
Speaker 9: Right, and and.
Speaker 2: They're accepting you. It's just a great feeling as a guy. I interviewed him on a cassette tape years ago. He's been a hunter. He's been here all his life. I haven't talked too many years ago, but it was one of these mountains. I don't exactly know what you can see it from down. He said that he was walking hiking up there, and he said that there is for trees. I mean that big around looked like Vince close, Vince are. He twisted and.
Speaker 6: Broke off, not cut, and he said he got the feeling that he.
Speaker 2: Whether the post it go beyond that point. And he said when he got home that evening, he was watching a documentary on Gurrilla's Yeah, and he said he's seen a gorilla doing the same thing in the market's territory. He said that here in the back of his connection China. Wow, I had back get a home of him before you go, maybe you can have a talk with him. He's got some interest.
Speaker 3: Do you still have that cassette? Take no everything?
Speaker 7: So that's like I hear stuff like that all the time where it's like, guys, I used to do interviews on cassettes like thirty years ago, Like Daniel Perez has a lot of them. But they're just gonna They're never gonna be transferred to anything else, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a shame.
Speaker 2: She's a number one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She told me one time she was out here, she's a hunter to humble in these cart truck I hope don't bother you, guys, but you're good. This bothers people meet pulling over. Like she told me that she was out hiking somewhere out here. It was a snows you know, on the ground, patches and.
Speaker 3: You have someone right behind you, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Right on the bed.
Speaker 2: I didn't actually to wait another thirty seconds. Why didn't they got them travels and bats? They got them somewhere to go. I got to go home alongst TV or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's hurt.
Speaker 9: Hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said she seemed like the tracks they must have been eighteen inches and that snow, and she said she went and got her friend. Yeah, like back up there to shore.
Speaker 3: Did I tell you what happened last time at d Q before I left? So you know, last time.
Speaker 7: Like I was like a little bit more like decked out with like wearing big foot stuff. This time, I'm kind of like a little bit not as crazy. But I was in DQ getting a breakfast thing. This old guy comes out of nowhere. He sees my big but shirt and he's like, hey, John Green stole my track cast back in like the eighties or seventies and never gave it back. I was like, what are you talking about, dude? And he had this crazy story about John Green using one of his tracks for the Eugene Paper and never giving it back to him.
Speaker 4: And I found the article about it too.
Speaker 3: It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I think it was just like a miscommunication thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's probably more for the story.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Knowing John Green for twenty five.
Speaker 2: Years or thirty, I I don't know if they ever doing anything on energy. Was always out there on anybody, and that people got pissed on that he'd because you didn't give me so much information out Oh yeah, yeah, I'd be ever a very interviewed or talk to Tom Powell.
Speaker 8: Yeah, actually I did a few months ago and it's coming out.
Speaker 3: In a few days.
Speaker 12: Oh good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a great guy to talk to.
Speaker 12: Oh. I really like him.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he likes likes me too much, but I like him. And he's into that woo stuff pretty good.
Speaker 3: Because he came out with that new book.
Speaker 7: So like half of it is his like Bigfoot history, and then the.
Speaker 3: Other half is about his new book. He's a real no, he's good and.
Speaker 2: He gets into the woo but he explains it and it's entertaining and it's enlightening and he's got a way of doing his personality or something.
Speaker 9: And yeah, I like listening to him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, John Green, I didn't pick any d H last night.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, when I was I was.
Speaker 2: In John Green's living and we didn't got an eighteen s track. He come out, he said on the table, and he's got a calculator. He's always calculating stuff.
Speaker 6: And it made sense of wish I had had it all down the way.
Speaker 2: He did it. I don't have a picture, but he turned the knees, he looked at me and he and he pointed that in the way and calculated and he says that.
Speaker 6: Fella right there weighed two thousand pounds.
Speaker 2: The way he calculated out that was anty in his track. That was his opinion on that. Uh, and he was pretty good and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: You know that's yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just missed it.
Speaker 2: I don't wanna stop that quick anyway on there we got all the road.
Speaker 4: There's hot Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: This is said it happen.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta be kidding. Somebody's pulling their bonds. What what it was?
Speaker 4: Kind of weird, lover, wasn't weird? Un't canning.
Speaker 2: That's why it's like I told you when I was in Arkansas, within about a week a week had at the possumle Confort me and then the sheriffs and they had the guy and I didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: There's a good there's an yep.
Speaker 2: Maybe hope cares can worry about it?
Speaker 9: What uh?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 12: You don't scare me like that.
Speaker 4: No, don't scare me like that.
Speaker 3: Can you see that Wayne had a heart attack right there?
Speaker 4: Man? That was You're clear.
Speaker 13: I'm clear, you're clear, clear, clear, car coming, but you'll be clear for the time you get out right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 6: They gotta make sure, holy moly, you cook him.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have to call my daughter something. I want to get affimation.
Speaker 12: It's a good rope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just relax if you've got time.
Speaker 9: If it happens, Yep.
Speaker 4: This is neat. Just being here is kind of.
Speaker 2: Kind of nice, soothing.
Speaker 4: It a lot better than you.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I entertained the idea of Duwayne once in a while, but then it scares me too much. But you know, we lost so much here not being able to document anything, and it's so much happen from time to day. I think about going up there and doing that sound again. You know that there's a note you dinner. I'm not I I it's hard to entertain it. I the idea because that time be ready to record him if we get out alive. You know, we drive this way.
Speaker 4: A little bit, so that's who it is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is the way we go. I'm looking at the map right now, Ronnie.
Speaker 2: Right now, that's cool.
Speaker 12: It's pretty neat.
Speaker 2: We got some kind of primorial pre historic man out of here or something, I don't know what.
Speaker 11: Who listen.
Speaker 2: After having these experiences up here where I had to raise the borrow or something, it was like, I mean don't underestimate him, right. I think it wouldn't be something of the thinking of some prigulous, aren't if they had at supernatural way on. They do all this stuff intentionally, do the crazy stuff that nobody would believe, so the research is recent and come back with all these testimonians about all this crazy and they go back to the community and tell them so where everybody thinks we're crazy, and they have it all planned so the people that think we're insane and nobody will listen to us.
Speaker 12: Okay, there's the road.
Speaker 7: Also, it might be a way if we so hold on, hold on, if we we're going towards the place, right, we want to go towards way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the number we have to keep it on these I know, but that where the incident.
Speaker 3: Oh gotcha? Okay, sorry, if we go that way, I.
Speaker 4: Could have sworn our roads up there too.
Speaker 2: I could have swore something, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Maybe the nick one then, or as I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: I've been pro a couple of times that way.
Speaker 4: There's people who probably had incidences everywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, oh absolutely, we.
Speaker 2: Want to go where the crazy ones happened been appairly recent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my brother walked every bit of This was one of our favorite on the spots.
Speaker 2: And you never seen one. You've seen one one time in that forty years, right.
Speaker 5: That was after that, yeah, my brother wal thol Is.
Speaker 2: But you got seen too when this thing did the bluff charge for a year ago.
Speaker 3: Right, No one.
Speaker 2: W in the belly, I mean in the meadow with the thing jumped.
Speaker 5: And he jumped and ran. At first I thought that was like, is that a bear they want walked down or the butchers were so alive? Yeah, that thing had to have been enormous. And then Cliff found that partial track.
Speaker 4: We ran it back the other way.
Speaker 2: And Denise went back in there and found more tracks.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh she was a becker with them, but she found spound something her.
Speaker 4: So yeah, So.
Speaker 7: The Thursday we were up, we found like a track or two and then Janice was like, let's get Cliff to go up. And then Cliff found more and then Denise found more too. It was just like going into the woods.
Speaker 4: It was weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been trying to it's just crazy. We had some clear tracks sperience too, and nobody documented anything, and I Denise she found some tracks. Everybody nobody really documented anything. I just never really got me in it.
Speaker 5: I'm past the point and eat anybody his confirmation unapparently any big teams.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, after you have a sighting like like you saw, dude, it's like it doesn't matter what other people say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no doubt in my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Date, he was there with him standing there, but he was lucky in the opposite direction. Correct me if I'm wrong, But he was looking in the op direction and he had his camera. But he heard it, and Dwayne is looking at it when it comes out and day may here. It's so what time he turned around, he was already back in the voliage, back in the tree line.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The way it jumped was weird. It looked so.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I should probably turn it. I understand what I was even seeing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, even though you know they're there, you really don't expect that like that.
Speaker 8: And that always bugs me because I missed that by just a few hours, dude.
Speaker 2: Dame, I missed the bite bite ten seconds truly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's even worse.
Speaker 5: After we crawled back there and looked out, it's all the branches and the brush was whatever little thing I thought I seen him jumping.
Speaker 3: Wasn't little, it was an enormous.
Speaker 2: I thought you said that it had like you thought it was a.
Speaker 5: Young one, younger one could don't what it was god, and misjudged it for sure until I got back there.
Speaker 2: Well, it happened so quick. Did you get any definitions like face?
Speaker 3: No, I still having dumbling.
Speaker 4: Face.
Speaker 3: Look there you got if I could, I don't know, focused a little more.
Speaker 2: Even when you're bellying shot and especially after bunch.
Speaker 3: Through your there was a few of us up there. It was its like.
Speaker 2: From what I remember you said the data. When he turned around, you said maybe we should leave or something like that, and he said go hang on and then uh, then he heard another roar and it sounded closer, and that's.
Speaker 4: What he says, Yeah, I think it's time to time to go, time to get a tank.
Speaker 3: Funny with that, well, and it was a small role compared to the ones that we were here.
Speaker 2: If he hadn't been looking at that what you saw with that camera and had that, he probably didn't have his camera ready, but he that would have been still extraordinary. That would have been great, fantastic, But I couldn't believe it was just another barroom story now. You know.
Speaker 4: First of my brain was telling me what is that? Is that a bear?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: But it did this weird jump and then it ran on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got it down there, but those branches were listening.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you got those pictures, uh Jeremiah of what the braks?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got I got it, definitely a few of them.
Speaker 2: I wish I had a buzz no fucking whiskeyting.
Speaker 4: Though, see there, what.
Speaker 3: I have your whiskey or nothing?
Speaker 2: That mellows me out?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: Because I talked a lot more.
Speaker 3: See, I guess there's pluses and everything.
Speaker 7: I gotta keep remembering, or keep reminding myself to look higher. Oh yeah, you know, I'm always looking down to the ground, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Forgetting it too. I got it just naturally look down. I don't think about these things being so heavy and being up in the tree.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I look even for bears and cougars up in the dream.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, m but also for them.
Speaker 4: The cup as much as you look around, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yep starts to beating. I can to back neck out another, sweet it up a little bit.
Speaker 5: My brother used to can't back me there, Uh quite a bit, just we'd work the saddles, go around the road, get dropped off way up there, and then we'd walk all that through the woolly's back down.
Speaker 2: And look, I wish I had some uh more highlighted, big stories, but I don't in it, so I kind of gets redundant repeating what happened, you know a few years ago. Oh yeah, up, so much brought up.
Speaker 4: Then see this road goes on around a long ways around.
Speaker 3: Called you my GPS isn't even updated anymore, and boom, you know.
Speaker 2: These things are phenomenal. I learned so much about him, but here things I wanted you to be. He's just the Rhode Island. He couldn't make it out this time. But he is the second guy I brought it whenever growing up just being big party. He's the guy that I brought up. He's a big guy, and he interpreted anything I was amazed couldn't. But these things put more inimitation when I brought him up. In anybody, we we gotta be at least a mile away. And then one came over, and you know that one didn't bother you that he was surprised. I just got big and he lected any wind, but it didn't turning back. Uh, I would have been going the other way if I hadn't been on a good relationship.
Speaker 6: But they knew that far away, that a good ten minutes that we were coming, and they knew I was coming.
Speaker 2: I know they knew it, and they knew and they didn't. This is why I got to think, and I think they even do they methodically or at a level that they only knew what they needed to do, and I think just I just feel that there's nothing just for the theory. But like they knew that it was gonna take more intimidation for this guy than the norm.
Speaker 4: I knew that.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it was. I didn't feel like it was.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: Intimidation was towards me, and I grew that because after I took from the airport, I was back there the next morning and was back to a normal wooman will will be playing. So but they knew it was me, and they knew I was bringing somebody. They wanted him out of there, and they didn't want me bringing anybody and want a meal leave me alone, Which maybe that's the prob just kind of romantic.
Speaker 3: You brought too many people in there. They don't like it.
Speaker 2: I was the only one invited to the party. It makes you feel kind of special. Yeah, did you get Hell?
Speaker 4: Did I know about it? To tell you about it?
Speaker 2: You didn't know about that when I was bringing in through that and we ended up being surrounded when.
Speaker 3: I knew about the creators and sounds.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you know all that, yeah, and this stuff.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about that one answers and their level of intimidation, and it wasn't directed towards me, and I knew it. I don't know how I knew about it, felt it. They weren't mad at me, and I proved it because it was there the next morning and we were chummy chummy again. I thought that that was kind of special.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think most doctors call a delusion.
Speaker 2: It's negative and negative.
Speaker 4: I could don't see the positive things, and oh I would do.
Speaker 2: It was kind of romantic.
Speaker 3: That's where we had our first two Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: We're down in their kitchen.
Speaker 4: Yep, is that swamp starting.
Speaker 2: That's the only rock throwing experience I had with him.
Speaker 9: I was that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they were little rocks. I think it was a juve.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they were being nice and little rock. It was light intimidation. It was like, uh, appreciated if you don't sleep in our area right here, we kind of like it. So they were tilted nice.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: They weren't kissed. They just you know, let us politely. You know that they didn't like it's spun. Isn't that the way you took that they were being nice? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh way, it was juvenile, just having fun.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they're all together when they started, uh huh, but I you know when that we heard that twig snap on the swamp side and the shrill whistle. Then uh, not too long, just a moment later. What around the other side of the day were its more woods and stuff. We heard the twigs snap exactly like was recording, and this real whistle. It made you look to think that there was two. I don't know if or one because I have enough time to walk around to the other side. But I think I don't know, but I think because they play tricks. I uh, they make you think that something else rather than what they're really doing.
Speaker 5: You're still in the swamp up in here, get through a wet grips and then down below a replace I seen him or heard him was up there.
Speaker 3: Huh on the top side the camp that is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh they uh, they're not. They're playing with your mind, your head. I I had enough experience to know that they can do certain things and make sounds and stuff and going. You think they're doing something there and they're doing the opposite. They got something in your head and they're doing the opposite of what you think they're doing. I'm convinced of that. That's how perfect smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like, I know where we are now or here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they probably already don't hear I can I can hear the little one now if they're gonna have.
Speaker 5: The little ones now, I'm just saying, Pa, there used to be a nice trail down to you there to the main trail.
Speaker 6: Hey, Pa, that fallly you be?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 3: Is that purple flower?
Speaker 4: Those loopns? I'm not really sure.
Speaker 3: I think they might be. I think I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can hear one of the kids saying, Pa, that guy that you've been trying to run out of here and threaten to kill heat back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said you were a sissy.
Speaker 2: I bet they didn't think us assisty after running us out twice and then meet coming back for the first time alone. That's what I was crazy, was part of the rational, That's what I was used to help with my courage. I was thinking they might be cause they weren't making the sounds when he came back after Yeah, so crazy. I was thinking they might think that I am crazy.
Speaker 3: It must be some kind of plus while you're still here.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to push it envelope too far. And this was just beautiful right before it burned. It must have been amazing.
Speaker 4: In a while since Tien went around and getting other split.
Speaker 2: How come everybody else gets to see one of these things except me. I've been closer to her more times other than anybody, ain't.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you've never had a sighting at Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I've been close, really close lots of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially like the ones when you were on that one with Darwin and his dad expedition.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that was right by my tent. I was by myself. They're the main camp was.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 2: A block away or whatever. But I was by myself with a half that night, and I was terrified. Yeah, that's when one of these things was doing that sound to me. Right next to my tent, and I had my tent where I make it as secure, to make it as secure as possible, and I got it. There was a thick brush on one side and then a treaty that was bowed up. It was solid and about that around this jereman about that thick and it bowed up, and I put my tent where my head is, right up against that and I got on top of it and jumped up and down. I was one hundred and sixty five pounce and I couldn't budget. So something was stocking me. I figured maybe a bear. The third night it came in. I know where it came in from because there was an animal traill that came r and then came right back to the back to my tent. During the middle of the night, about one o'clock, I heard that thing, that thing being pushed down right behind my head.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: And then it was like, uh, didn't want any sounds, so I heard it like releasing a going back up, and then it was just.
Speaker 7: That's the sorry, that's the break we saw last year, Dwayne, where it's like, yes, sir, there's the one on the left and the one on the right.
Speaker 3: I remember that one, dude, And just.
Speaker 2: A moment later after the release, like that thing was going back up and right next to my tent. Well, well, well, well.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do that up period.
Speaker 2: I want to do it.
Speaker 3: Fifteen minutes if that works.
Speaker 2: Still hoped they didn't hear me.
Speaker 4: Oh oh you put it run from me in big.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna be running.
Speaker 8: You won't be able to get He's twelve nineteen, so twelve thirty four.
Speaker 4: Last thing you did, I had a fear in my life.
Speaker 2: I was thing was further away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, last time.
Speaker 2: I didn't think they heard me either.
Speaker 3: Because it's like the meadow is right there.
Speaker 4: Well, man, that pissed him up bad. The last time? Have you were trying to get us killed? That's the time wasn't on the way up here. I've been debating on doing that again. Well he did it again.
Speaker 2: Well that's a second time.
Speaker 3: It's probably the engine was too loud.
Speaker 2: Probably no, I don't Yeah, I'll probably hope. That's the second time I've been stupid, only twice.
Speaker 3: Rock and roll.
Speaker 2: I need to drink now drinks up here, dude. I should have got some whiskers, No drinks. I needed to rely. Relax me.
Speaker 4: I'm getting and it gave me flashbacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. It's stupid. I'm gonna try. I learned from you to turn that car aways around the same case. We got to get out Fla.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: I have dreamed about this place when I went home. I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 7: It gets weird, like I was having dreams about this place for months. It's very vivid, weird, weird stuff.
Speaker 4: This is a hot area.
Speaker 3: It's strange up here, man.
Speaker 2: I spent three months straight here. Yeah, entertaining them right here.
Speaker 4: You go weird, don't how once you walk back in your house.
Speaker 3: I mean, they don't look so big till your back there, and then it's like way up tall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m hmm.
Speaker 4: I hope you.
Speaker 12: Didn't like.
Speaker 4: I hope you didn't hear.
Speaker 3: I really hope so, dude, that they didn't.
Speaker 4: That's the last time you did it.
Speaker 3: I gotta care about it.
Speaker 12: We're to put a bacon and everything. H hm. We put a container with bacon up there, and I can't see what it went.
Speaker 10: What kind of container, I don't know.
Speaker 8: There's something hanging from the tree on the other side.
Speaker 12: That might be the sticky tape yep.
Speaker 8: It wasn't a plastic bucket.
Speaker 10: Was it something like that one that went up there?
Speaker 3: Cause there was a plastic bucket over there. That's not it?
Speaker 8: Okay, what got you?
Speaker 16: Just small that a f.
Speaker 10: G apples in the manors? You all go on with whatever they go.
Speaker 12: When we did that.
Speaker 10: Double sticky taste up here?
Speaker 12: Okay, no hair on it? Where did you play by the head up in there?
Speaker 16: That's all going MNYA, we'll get sticky tape. That's a Scott Carpenter got say, Oh, I know sick put here?
Speaker 12: Yep, h.
Speaker 4: A lot more of that. What's this over here?
Speaker 8: There's something over here? Is that like a shirt or something?
Speaker 4: Over here?
Speaker 8: Oh, there's like a is that the bacon right there that looks like a bacon container?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So it was originally right there. So let's look around this area real carefully. You kind of maybe see like a trail right there. Now, I would say, I would say that that almost looks like there's some kind of like bite marks. I don't know what you think, but it definitely wasn't like easily opened because it's like not broken apart.
Speaker 10: Right, Yeah, it's broken fun you get into it.
Speaker 8: So it was hanging an art bag from.
Speaker 12: Well, we like our bacon.
Speaker 8: Yeah something does I have to.
Speaker 12: Make my sticky tape better?
Speaker 10: We wouldn't take that word. Yeah, a good find. How far away was it from?
Speaker 12: Three?
Speaker 3: Here's there's one more pieaser here?
Speaker 10: Okay, this is what we had.
Speaker 12: The bacon in.
Speaker 8: Oh, so we found it in the ground over here.
Speaker 4: The bear got it.
Speaker 16: It was laid upon it.
Speaker 5: A bear could have Yeah, it's broken, so I would say probably a bear because we were stuck out with that tastry thing.
Speaker 4: It was open, but of course I don't know. It's it could be a tooth mark right there.
Speaker 3: I don't know either, but you think there'd be more teeth marks. Is there anything in the bag?
Speaker 10: Where's that tore up?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I didn't take hands to do that.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I try to warn him about feeding the bear. Make it dangerous to keep coming up here some day?
Speaker 8: I know, right potentially?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that other meadow is right there. I want to see that meadow real quick.
Speaker 11: Set righting, Uma, All the whoopling was coming from back in there, really and oh wow, now the fires came in.
Speaker 2: I was coming back in there, nothing happening, and I was thinking maybe they left or whatever. I didn't know if it was going to come back. I came in on my birthday it happened to be my birthday, and back in there, and I know that's where they were in that metal. Back in there. Hundreds of tracks they left them, and I've never heard of that. I've never heard of them doing that. I mean a hundred feet that way and a hundred feet that way. There was all over everywhere. The big the gal I believe his old lady fifteen in his tracks, the twelve it tracks, the younger ones, and then the big guy. He's the only one, the twenty three inch. He's the only one that left the tol impressions on the trucks. I guess because of his weight, right. But they were all over everywhere, and it was on my birthday. I'm just telling them to wage. I think they were celebrating and they were happy I was back. Give me a sign.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I know it's weird back, but I'm just weird.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know that's where they were everything for the three months. They were back in the same spot.
Speaker 8: So I thought whenever you were telling me that before that it was over there, but actually back there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every time I played here from back in there, whoop whoop woo. Man, it's so close to really you know, uh, the first time I was kicking to them, Uh, I don't feel all back. I got the three signs from near by myself.
Speaker 12: Yep.
Speaker 2: And when I was out here and I know they're ticked, but I just after I lost communication, I was over there, I played. I was here for an hour, playing by myself and nothing happening, dead quiet. I thought, I'm gonna sit here all day if they're not even gonna respond to let me know they're here. And it s like, I think the first time I've talked about and I uh so I said over over there, I said, if you here, let me know. And as soon as I said that, immediately there's a twig snap behind me there and then over out in here sounded like it was in here, big branch.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: As soon as I said that really here, Yeah, that's wild. Yeah, so I realized I should have been talking.
Speaker 12: A long time ago. Yeah really, oh yeah, this day very week.
Speaker 7: Where's the plastic bucket from which? Why is that classic bucket from one of the yeah showed up doing it? Okay, because this looks like it has big shoe marks in it.
Speaker 4: Dude, my bucket, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Something's been chewing on that.
Speaker 2: One of my bench. Yeah, but that I don't know.
Speaker 4: Of course, he said it was the bearing.
Speaker 12: I've never it's been here since swevelhen be here. I never looked at it. I think you got to take the trucks out, you know.
Speaker 5: And well, one time after we come out of here, some strangers stuffed and him about even being up here and messing around here. I don't know who they were, That's what he was telling me, that somebody said be going up there?
Speaker 4: Did anyway.
Speaker 14: He was, we ran across to Now it's a little hostile at first, and you started talking with him a little bit and when he's the Marines, so think so calm down.
Speaker 12: He uh has game?
Speaker 10: Can't what they said?
Speaker 5: Well, probably because we know that they're trying to get pictures of doubt m they know they're here. There are a lot of people know they're up here.
Speaker 12: And I started asking if.
Speaker 14: You found something picture had something uh unusual in these pictures and I didn't.
Speaker 12: He said, look for deer now hunt. I said, okay, that's a good excuse.
Speaker 4: It's possible, but not usual.
Speaker 5: Now, how hardly ever see hunters up there, and the ones they do are usually on a four wheel or just driving the race because it's steep mountain on both sides and hard to get met out. I was my friends wouldn't hunt with me than my brother, because uh, I would carry my meeat out of these steep hills are m and the hears like carrying the meat out. And of course I shook some pretty nice bucks, you know, I guess some two hundred and fifty pounds bench ly up here.
Speaker 4: I'm incredible bucks.
Speaker 10: Many What black tail you mean?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Black tail mule deer across Oh okay, I called them bench like. So they have like the the body of the mule deer, but shorter legs, kind of like the you know, black tail and mom. But they still add more of a black tail flavor, probably because they eat everything here.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna walk down see that trail. Al right, it does sound like some trail you're already going about. How about partner, I had a little further than the thought about it. It's a little ways but not not too offul Partners.
Speaker 4: Is their root.
Speaker 3: I think that's their bad and I think down there the swamp is like one of their kitchen areas paying whatever else along the world.
Speaker 4: We come right through year a lot.
Speaker 8: Well that and you have the trail right over there, so they have a trailer to connect to, you know, and.
Speaker 5: Then there's a trail to connect down there and one up here. That's that'll be fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It looks like the masvas, right, it looks like dried out masvas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all these trees dying some good fire. Lat h.
Speaker 3: If I ever decide it, screw with you be vack in there.
Speaker 2: That's where that going three inch track works.
Speaker 4: Vacuum there in the.
Speaker 8: Soft Are those like raspberries or something?
Speaker 3: Or is there more like a.
Speaker 4: BlackBerry congra?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Gotcha? Did you have wild raspberries operated in?
Speaker 10: Uh huh?
Speaker 4: When you you deep ups see when you turn Oh yep, you won.
Speaker 5: Yet you can eat those also when they turn the red wing?
Speaker 10: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are the huckleberries in season yet or not?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, a couple had uh green waters part Uh huh.
Speaker 3: There's gotta be some out somewhere.
Speaker 2: Play that makes me all.
Speaker 4: Remember that night m A was that you're going when up go ho for beer?
Speaker 8: Pretty sure it's right there, Yeah, because that's the trail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it. Last time we were here, it looked.
Speaker 12: Like, yep, some tracks.
Speaker 8: Yeah that was wild and you knew oh yeah, so this is the same one.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh yeah, we knew.
Speaker 3: Wepe but it looked like it was a couple of tracks, but one right there and then one right in there.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say thank you for listening to this episode of the big Foot Society podcast. It's always a great time going out into the field with Ronnie and Twain, so my second year doing that, and you always get some new tidbits of information when you go out to add to the lore of oak Hoole. So huge thank you to both of them for making me part of their community. If you enjoy this conversation, please subscribe to the channel on YouTube hit the bell so you don't miss new episodes and share this one with a friend who loves Bigfoot specific Northwest or a good time out in the woods. Also, if you go over to YouTube on the big for Society podcast channel, there's a playlist specifically for Oakridge episodes. We're almost up to fifty there, so please go over it and listen to those. If you are a little bit behind in the lore of Oakridge when it comes to Bigfoot, and if you're on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, please follow the show there and a five star positive review really goes a long way in helping more folks find us. If you or someone you know has had a big Foot encounter in the Oakridge area of Oregon or anywhere nearby, I would love to talk to you. Please email me directly at bigfot Society at gmail dot com. Thanks again for being along for the ride with Big for Society. Until next time, keep your eyes up, respect the signs, and never stop asking what else might be out there.
Speaker 2: And see you in the woods.