Speaker 1: Are you still tired from your trip to Vegas?
Speaker 2: Don't I look tired?
Speaker 1: Oh you look great? You look good?
Speaker 2: Wow? No, I don't think so. I think I'm No, it's something I'm tired. It's just like I made myself stay up every single night until four am body clock, so I didn't look like a loser, went home at like, you know, midnight one am, Vegas time, and now I'm like up till midnight one am East Coast time, like just like it's normal.
Speaker 1: Do you ever look at yourself and be like, wow, I look great today. Do you do that?
Speaker 2: No? Very very rarely am I like wow, I got fully like a full night's rest, I feel like a million bucks. My hair looks great. My megap like, there's always something that's like off and I can't I can't explain it.
Speaker 1: Tell us about your trip a little bit. I mean, what what did you guys do while you were here?
Speaker 2: Besides you know, besides aside that guy complete assholes at the Westgates super book. I mean, we had a.
Speaker 1: Great time, but this is my here's my beef.
Speaker 2: Okay with me and Ariel are No.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, but like you you know, you're there and obviously you're good. I love Ariel, and then the other girls are very welcome. They're my guests as well. But then you know, you invite like every Tom, Dick and Harry in the Las Vegas Valley and put them on your bar tab And what are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to make I'm trying to make your waitresses some more money. I'm like, all right, everybody, give the waitresses fifty bucks, one hundred bucks, like I just I hope they had a good weekend.
Speaker 1: They did, and you know, they're good girls. They did a very good job.
Speaker 2: I actually had this conversation with Ariel's best friend, who had never been in Vegas, about Vegas, okay, and when you get things for free? Right? So day one, she's like, oh, I gave twenty dollars to Hanna and I'm like, okay, that's not enough. And she's like, wait why And I said, well, you were in the stuff and she goes, yeah, but you guys, you, me and Ariel were going to Velvet to get our drinks and I go, don't care. You still spent the entire day in the clubhouse.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on a second, how much does she drink?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention Thursday. Barely ninety percent of my bar tab with san Paniatovich's bachelor party on Thursday. I have three margeritas, all three from Velvet that Ariel One got for me. So even my own bar tab Thursday wasn't really my bar tab anyway. That being said, I still tipped the girls through in her box for the day.
Speaker 1: Yes, Sam, I think we can. I think we can all agree. Sampaniatovich is a beautiful man, right.
Speaker 2: They were, well, he is.
Speaker 1: I saw him on Thursday. I was talking to somebody and I was looking at Sam and I was like, man, him looks like ship and he's a beautiful guy. You know. I was a little worried about my guy. But then he but then he rallied big time. By Friday, he was totally fine.
Speaker 2: So Thursday night, Thursday, I hit a wall. Like five PM, A bunch of the Vson guys came in and like, I didn't even.
Speaker 1: From are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Mitch came in love Uh. He brought Doug and a couple other guys. I don't even I'm telling you I hit.
Speaker 1: A wall at five Jonathan von tobol.
Speaker 2: I didn't see see JVT. On Thursday. As I was leaving to go to dinner, JVT walked in. I almost canceled dinner. I was so tired. Almost canceled dinner at Edge Steakhouse.
Speaker 1: That's how How was Edge Steakhouse?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? It was so good. It was probably the cheapest tab I've ever had an Edge. We got one bottle of wine for four girls. Caryl and I split a steak like I'm telling you that, So like Timeline, I get up.
Speaker 1: What did what did Alex and Jordan do? Because I got a write down because I'm gonna send both of them an invoice, So what what did.
Speaker 2: They as well? U? If I remember correctly, I'm telling you it was the cheapest. But yeah, I just told everybody. I was like, all right, everybody, give me fifty bucks for the server. I'm just gonna put on my room and ask John Ray for a comp so tipping thing. It was funny because then we go to luke Combe Saturday night and there was like a miscommunication. I don't understand how sweets work, but apparently each suite has like a designated bar, right, like, oh, we want two bottles? Of vodka, a bottle of gin, and a bottle of whiskey or whatever. The West k did not order a bottle tequila because they probably didn't anticipate for tequila drinkers coming. So our server confused me, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need a you know what, let me jump in. That's more of a whiskey crowd. I think, oh, country country music. Yeah, Like I've been there and I'm gonna just generalize and people are just gonna have to fucking deal with it. I've been there for soccer games, and I've been there with you for soccer games, and they had tequila in the sweet right, whoever.
Speaker 2: Set the sweet up from the west Gate said no, no, no, will do double the vodka, double the whiskey. There's nobody that's gonna drink tequila.
Speaker 1: That means, but you could just go to the bars on the concourse.
Speaker 2: You're right, But but I again, I didn't get that memo right, like, just go to the bar. So we have the server and he's like, mindy that he's got to.
Speaker 1: Order me a literal memo. But I did tell you that that there's bars on the concourse that are free.
Speaker 2: I told you, Yeah, but I again, I've got the server telling me I have to order a bottle of tequila, and Mindy's like, we're not paying eight hundred dollars for a bottle of tequila. No, I'm looking at the guy and I go, and I looked at all the girls. I go, everybody, give me one hundred dollars. And I gave him four hundred dollars. And I was like, every single time you walk into the suite, I need four margaritas.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you know, can I say that? I feel like a lot of your stories are like, hey, everybody give me money.
Speaker 2: Everybody here you can tip. And then guess what we had impeccable service?
Speaker 1: Well, I thought you did if you're four girls and you give him four hundred dollars, if you did have good service.
Speaker 2: But that's my point about Vegas. So then it was funny because Jordan Ariel's friend like, Sunday, we're getting ready to leave, and I said, how much money did you spend this whole weekend? And she goes, I don't know, like four or five hundred bucks, And I was like, and everything was free. You got a five day trip in Vegas for less than five hundred dollars. Yeah, that's awesome, and that is that is the greatest part about Vegas, and that is probably the number one thing that I do miss is as a female you get very, very, very taken care of in Las Vegas, compared.
Speaker 1: To My staff was talking about you before I came back here to do the show. They said that you were on x formerly Twitter and you were complaining that the Super Bowl is going to be here in three years.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just can't I do what? Okay, I'm mentally prepared to come back for Super Contest weekend and play golf. I feel like that is a different stretch, right, Like I don't have The only place I'm gonna have to be is at the Las Vegas Country Club at whatever time you told me, I have to be there. Right, We're gonna get signed up for the contest and we're gonna hang out. And there is something different about March Madness and or Super Bowl. We're like, from a work perspective, I have to be somewhere at a certain time, and the body clock is all screwed up. Plus the alcohol consumption is ten x plus. You know you've got all these people, You've got to see and all these places you've got to be, and it's I just was not mentally prepared to have to go back to Las Vegas for the super Bowl this fast three years. I thought it was two years.
Speaker 1: I think it's twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a long this fast three years anyway. But my point is is it's just a lot. It's a lot, That's all I was saying. I was like, please, dear God, no, like it is. It takes a toll.
Speaker 1: Where'd you want it to be? You want to be in San Francisco again? So now you hotel camp for a change.
Speaker 2: Would be nice if I could just go down the street and stay in my own bed, Yeah, that'd be nice.
Speaker 1: I think the I think the next to your super bowls in Los Angeles. I don't know where. I don't know where it is in twenty eight, to be honest, I don't remember anyway.
Speaker 2: Now was crying because you know it takes like you gotta like work it up for Vegas, right, you gotta like get your you just gotta again, I'm mentally prepared already to be back in August. That's just a different trip, right. Super Bowl is similar to March madness where it is like one week of just absolute and utter chaos. Your dreamals are fucked, You don't get any sleep, your liver is hurting, Like did you see that shriveled up basketball? Somebody tweeted like my liver day four of March madness. I'm like, yeah, that's mine. What the what?
Speaker 1: What happened with the I think last time I spoke with you on the show, we talked about you've got a lot of ongoing beefs. You've got a lot of beefs on the street. Did any of those beefs come you know in real life? Was there any Was there a confrontation of any kind?
Speaker 2: Why would there be a confrontation of anything? Don't know. We have been over this. I have said this my entire existence in this industry some years. No one has ever confronted me in person and been mean to me. People have tried to talk to me in person that have been mean to me on the internet. I've told him to fuck off, But never has anybody came up and talked to me in person. I met so many awesome people this weekend at the West week I met I think.
Speaker 1: Really, because you're our producers, Johnny Hoagland nicknamed the Unit, and Louis Denophrio. They do a really good job of I guess they put our clips on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I don't watch TikTok anymore well because they got people to be too mean to me on TikTok.
Speaker 1: But I think that my audience now is skewing younger. You know, I had some younger people say, hey, whatever, TikTok. I don't I've never seen any of the clips, but I know that I know that's a young person's medium. So I think that my audience is skewing a little younger. Now.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. I like that for you.
Speaker 1: How he's talk about that.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not skewing younger. Lots of lots of old guys love me. It's wonderful. Tell me how great I am. It makes you feel good about yourself. It's like living in Florida to find old like like in their fifties and sixties, like older guys, like not as old as my dad, but like definitely too old for me to date, but you can have a shot. It is really funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's one of the funnier things about getting older. As a man is like, and I'm gonna say this as nicely as I can without getting canceled. But like when you wait, like most of my male friends are probably like somewhere between late thirties and late forties, you know, in general.
Speaker 2: Same and.
Speaker 1: They're how do I say this with not getting canceled?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to say it?
Speaker 1: No, I'll just say it. Twenty one year old girls are still very good looking, yeah, but they no longer girls. No, they no longer see us as a dating option. But a lot of men, as they get to this age, they don't recognize that. They don't recognize that. That girl doesn't see you as a potential mate. She sees you as a fucking old man.
Speaker 2: She sees you as a chit chaing a ban.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you have that kind of money. But you know what I'm saying, because like I I, there's a lot of guys there, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people just weekend at the Westgate with money. It's an expensive march Madness for five or six days is expensive paying you know, twenty five hundred dollars for a booth for four days in a row is expensive. Five thousand dollars. Wow.
Speaker 1: Thursday Friday.
Speaker 2: Wow, good for you guys. Yeah, no, wonder me to the clubhouse.
Speaker 1: Oh, only because I got canceled.
Speaker 2: I was, he did, Honestly, that was so. I love the clubhouse. I don't care what anybody says. It is perfect. I can go out and hang out with anybody I want to outside, or I can go sit in my little chair in the front row with my TVs that no one is allowed to touch, and be left alone in my little corner. That's what I did before dinner. I was just like a zombie, just sitting there watching the games.
Speaker 1: Take me through your weekend? What were uh?
Speaker 2: You kept interrupting me, did I?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? No.
Speaker 2: After Luke wisconcert was amazing, I asked active, I asked.
Speaker 1: A question terribly. I'm sorry because that it makes sense you think that I was asking about that. I meant take me through your bedding weekend. Excuse me question.
Speaker 2: It was one of the worst weekends of my entire life. I'm pretty sure I sold my soul to the gambling gods at some point in time Thursday afternoon for that VCU cover, because all hell just broke loose for the entirety of the weekend.
Speaker 1: After that, I would classify our weekend as a little strange. We really needed Louisville on Thursday morning in South Floridathia a miracle cover that was really bad for us, but we we got lucky a lot, you know. We we really needed Central Florida to cover against UCLA. I don't know how they did, but they did. And then on Sunday, our biggest need of the day. Sunday was Kansas, who came all They came all the way back to tie it, and then we were all back there and I was like, I hope Saint John's just scores at the buzzer. I don't want to deal with overtime. I mean, we would have made more money if they'd won outright, but it was such a big swing, I was like, just get it over with. And you know, the kid makes the shot at the buzzer. That was really lucky. So we we definitely had a few more Santa Clara.
Speaker 2: I lost all my money.
Speaker 1: We need a Kentucky big in that game, I was I was watching. I was actually standing behind the bar talking to some friends of mine that we're in town, and the Santa Clara guy makes the three and I was like shit, all right, we lost one and then Kentucky comes back down and banks in the three. That was one of the louder cheers I've ever heard of. The book on marsh Madness.
Speaker 2: I was getting ready to record. I'm standing there with a bunch of the guys from South Carolina. We're getting ready to go meet my buddy Jeff at the wind and hang out by the pool for the day. And I'm like, all right, let's watch the rest of the Santa Clara game. I had, you know, nice little plus three in pocket? What the fuck that was?
Speaker 1: How did you go with the How was the wind pool?
Speaker 2: It was wonderful. I actually the only money I won gambling all weekend was at the blackjack table. We had a great time. I actually like a complete asshole and they let me, which is very rare for the win. Usually the wind is like, doesn't let you know that much fun. But our dealer was really fun. We had a couple of guys they had like they're like my age, but they had like hot younger wives, and so I was rousing them up a little bit, and uh, it was pretty funny. Me and Aral had a good time with our friend, Jeff's wife Don. We had the three I had first base, second base, third base, and then they had the other two seats. It was a nice I would say it was like a shoe shoe and a half where I was just stacking chips and that's a good place to be. And Hofstra was covering the first half and looked pretty good against Alabama, and then uh yeah, I just look up and I'm like, what happened? What is happening? But I knew. I'm telling you. I there was a shift in the energy when I was like, dear God, please for my Calcutta with Joff, can we please just win this game? VCU, just one time. I promise to never ask you for anything ever again.
Speaker 1: You probably asked for something the next day.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Oh? I like, somehow I got a miracle cover with the cal Baptist, which was my best bet, But at that point it didn't even matter. I mean, it was just.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you reminded me of that one. That was another one we got lucky.
Speaker 2: Bret literally asked me when I got home and he was like, how was it this bad? And I said, Brett, if you think I just kept like pressing the gas pedal. You're wrong. All these bets were already placed. Most of my bets were placed like Thursday or Friday for Saturday or Sunday, Like I gave out Saint John's Saturday Morning on another show, I was like, I love Saint John's minus three and a half. So I was already locked and loaded. I mean, I guess I could have bet off and eaten the juice, but like you guys think it's gonna turn, and it just did not turn. There there was no turn from the VCU game on. It was just like and then I had I needed High Point. We were in the suite and then Luke Colmbs said we had to turn off the TVs and I said no, I kept turning the TVs back on, and Mandy's like, Kelly, they're gonna yell at us. I was like, please, maybe I just gotta watch the rest of the high Point game. They did cover the twelve, but I would have loved an outright winter. That company saves me and Josh from the calcutto at least I broken even then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you feel like Mandy's got some funny stories about you in the suite?
Speaker 2: Agree?
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you desert.
Speaker 2: Tell one about me. I want to hear this funny story about me and the sweet that I What did I do?
Speaker 1: I can't. I really can't tell it all the show, but they was. I just can't. I'll tell you later.
Speaker 2: What did I do?
Speaker 1: It wasn't anything you did. It wasn't anything that you did. Honestly, it was.
Speaker 2: Your boss that I was really happy. It wasn't Cammy in this suite.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that. Thank you for that season him.
Speaker 2: I was like, Ben, so nice to meet you, like met his wife. We were just like all chatting and I go, you know, I really breathed the big sigh of relief when when I heard that John's boss was coming and it was you and not Cammy, and he started laughing and he goes, He goes, are you gonna be on your best behavior? And I was like, well, I was told to be.
Speaker 1: I went to a Raider game with Cammy in November and it was lovely.
Speaker 2: Does she turn up? Does Cammy turn up? I tried to get Mindy to turn up, but she was drinking Malibu and pineapple and I was like, Mindy, you're not seventeen. We got to turn up a little bit. That's some tequila.
Speaker 1: You did meet my mom on Wednesday. Maybe you used up all of your because you were our good luck charm. During the game, Liverpool well was not playing well, and they really were playing They were playing well, but they couldn't seem to score. And Kelly came over and started talking to my mom, and then all of a sudden, I was thinking about being like, hey, get the hell out of here, because I want to watch the game. But then they just it was just like goal goal goal. I was like, all right, Kelly, just stay right there, stand right there. You had your back to her, and it was like goal goal. And then the only problem was I got mom this pork tenderloin sandwich big, I know, and then I and then she was she just had it in front of her, and I kept being like, do you want me to cut it up for you? Or what do you want me to do here? Because she didn't even touch it. She she said she wasn't sure what to do because she was afraid that you were going to ask her a question and be heard trying to talk and she'd have all this sandwich in her mouth, so she just didn't eat any of the sandwich, and uh, so that.
Speaker 2: To talk.
Speaker 1: It was never her turn to talk. I don't think. I don't think she actually spoke, but uh, that's why she didn't eat any of the sandwich.
Speaker 2: I was liked because that was the point where I was just like, Okay, I know, I got to go to dinner with Crack. At six pm. I have an energy drink, so I stop by the Viva coffee shop. I get a shot of espresso, I grab one of those new blue Red Bulls, and I'm and I walk my happy ass out of the book. Everybody what flavors?
Speaker 1: What flavor is it the.
Speaker 2: Iced vanilla berry or something. It's really good. So the war's won, I know. And by the way, I'm not a I'm not a Red Bull fan.
Speaker 1: I like the Yellow Ones.
Speaker 2: But my neighbor works for Red Bull, so I get to try all the new flavors now. And I've realized a lot of energy drinks are full of garbage, and sure enough, Red Bull is one of the least garbage fill energy drinks. So like Celsius has like arsenic in it. So I had a sub drink in that because I was like, I'm not trying to die today. But the light blue can if you haven't got a chance to try it, they have it at the gift shop or not. I guess. I guess it's like the convenience source slash gift shop in the middle of the West Gate. Highly recommend very good. So that's why I think I was like a little tuned up. I gotta express on the way up and then a red ball on the way down.
Speaker 1: Well the bottom line is mom ended up going hungry for the day. But no, I'm kick but I'm joking. But Liverpool did advance to the quarterfinals, and I and I sent a picture to Chris the bear Felika, our mutual friend is a fellow Red and I was like, ever since Kelly stood here, we just keep scoring goal after goal. And Chris and I are considering flying you to Paris for the quarterfinal against Yeah, yeah, great, idea, might have youone stand by there.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm out on Paris.
Speaker 1: One moment. One nice thing that did happen though, at that launch was Brett sent me a message with some recommendations from my mom's trip to Africa in the summer.
Speaker 2: Yes about Africa, which.
Speaker 1: I shared with Well, you talked about a lot of things, which I did. I shared that with Mom, but it got me thinking and and and the story you just told too got me thinking, do you think you deserve Brett? I mean he's a really nice guy. What do you think.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means? Yeah, you do, Like I think I think I deserve a nice guy? Like, what do that mean? Like you think I think I don't deserve it? You know.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Liverpool, Muhammed Salah is leaving the club at the end of the year, and I was thinking to myself, I don't think we, the fan base, deserved him. I don't think that we were not good enough to be blessed by that man from the last nine.
Speaker 2: Seasons, got it?
Speaker 1: So you don't feel the same way about yourself.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not like some self deprecated person like I don't like you know, like have you ever heard like of like girls when they go to therapy and it's like because they don't feel deserving of love. No, like like my dad loved me. I feel lots of deserving of love, and in fact I need lots of it. In fact, I'm the opposite of that. I have a great relationship with my dad. So I expect, you know, you to move mountains for me.
Speaker 1: You do have a good relationship. I like John Stewart, Why don't we This was all a long winded way. Well, first of all, I got in a couple of jokes, but this was a long winded way of getting to the Brett Matt Fitzpatrick story from last weekend.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Okay, So we're on the show and Matt's Matt Brutt's like, hey, we're gonna play Matt Fitzpatrick and splash the one had done one point five million, and so I lock it in. Lock, We're locked in. I am at dinner with Crack.
Speaker 1: Okay, and this is Wednesday night.
Speaker 2: Wednesday night, we're at Berri's. We're hanging out. Me. I go upstairs. I have to do a VS and hit really quick, and I see Brett's text. You know, it's like late. Like for Brett, it's like eleven thirty. And he said, hey, we're going to switch to and I can't even tell you who the fuck we switched to.
Speaker 1: And because you can't pronounce it or because you don't remember.
Speaker 2: No, I have to look. Let me look, I'll tell you who we played. Regardless, I gave out so going back to we've lost all of these close losses, right, we lose three close losses of guys we should have won.
Speaker 1: And then you guys had some tough luck.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, we've had some really tough luck. And then last week he has me switched to Bridgeman after he told me Matt Fitzpatrick.
Speaker 1: I think Bridgeman finished in the top twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Great, So anyway, Matt's been fIF Okay, So I'm in fucking hell against Friday, Saturday, Sunday, awful bloodbath disaster for you. You were I've ever had.
Speaker 1: We're staying here at the West Las Vegas. You considered it being in hell? Is that?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, from a gambling Sandburg. Gambling is hell. Hell of gambling. Like idin't even lost like a nickel of the last night on the NFL machine, and I didn't even have a desire to like go get more cash and try again. I was like, I'm just fucking defeated.
Speaker 1: So I want to talk about that, but go ahead, I got some.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the airport. Saint John's is up twelve, I'm in the uber, I close the app I'm schlepping my broken luggage shout out Southwest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you luggage.
Speaker 2: The wheel broke on the way, so I had, like, I gotta fix up by the way shout out to me. You just take it to the store and they fix it for free. So that was nice and my luggage is already fixed. But I so I like, I was like, fuck it, man, just drop is like right off of the front. I'll pay that skycap twenty bucks to just check our bags. I'm done with this bag until we get to Tampa. So I get I have clear through security like that Alex s CSA pre check. We turn, I look at the score, like, what the fuck just happened? Saint John's wins Bay two again. They were up twelve. Apparently they were actually been up fourteen. My phone starts ringing. It's Brett and I'm like what and he's like, hey you when you hear something funny? And I was like sure, and he goes, did you change to Bridgeman? And I go for what and he goes splash and I was like, yeah, you did have me change that and he goes Fitzpatrick just won, and I like just I was just like, get me the fuck out of Las Vegas. Actually, tweeted, I was like, tweet the same. I didn't even tweet about the Fitzpatrick thing because nobody would have understand lest they.
Speaker 1: Watched the show with Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: He is a bad city for me. It is a bad for me. It isn't a bad city for me.
Speaker 1: I think where Brett failed there is you got to go with your instincts. We had me and my my group, We had Fitzpatrick in maybe three weeks ago. We had him in, we changed him out the night before, and he ended up He ended up losing in the playoff. I think he finished second, but that would have been a lot better than how we did. Second place is big money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now we're in one three hundred and fifty eighth fucking place. Thanks Brett. By the way, this week, for those who'd like to know who's going to collapse on Friday, his name is Min Wooly.
Speaker 1: Min Wooly, I like BRIT's picks. Okay, Min Wooly. Do you think that people that have clear think they're better than people that have TSA pre check? I just have TSA pre check.
Speaker 2: So the only reason I got clear is because my credit card, like said, sign.
Speaker 1: Up for free, right that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's like, why would I want the government and all these people to have my metrics. I'm like, they already do jo, they already do Global entry passport realized it doesn't they already got my DNA. Gives a shit at this point. Anything to get me through any of that kind of stuff, faster, sign me up.
Speaker 1: The Sweet sixteen starts tomorrow night. We're basically sold out in the sports book. I don't think Thursdays totally sold out. Friday definitely is Saturday. I think basically is Sunday is usually not super busy, but Thursday, and then we got yeah, and then we got a group. We got a big group of Kansas State guys coming in Friday night. My buddy Jackson, it's his bachelor party. Andy in the sports book, absolutely not. Andy Samuelson is going to be there in my room. No, I'm not gonna do any of that. I'm just gonna say, you know, I'm just gonna take Andy's credit card out of his pocket and give it to Hanna.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Give it to Hannah.
Speaker 2: Did he not spend all his money last week with Louis and Nashville?
Speaker 1: I don't. I haven't. I haven't talked to him since I don't know. I don't know the answer. What a rolling stone this guy is though, Like the first weekend of the tournament.
Speaker 2: He's fathoms Vegas or Vegas Nationale. I think I would rather like just die.
Speaker 1: But and Andy's a beast though he can just keep going. He's like Matt humans, there's there's no limits.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Matt was at the wind Pool with us and I was like, don't you have to work? And he goes, yeah, in four hours. I'm like, yeah, I'll give you another jack and coke.
Speaker 1: That doesn't surprise me even a little bit.
Speaker 2: I just I can't operate that way. That's why I had to go to bed Friday night, and everybody else went to like Tisto, and.
Speaker 1: Where where was Alex? Alex was out of.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend Brittany over at Fanplu, got her into and my buddy Jay and to live And then Ariel and Jordan went out with Sammy p at Legacy Club till like three am. And then they woke me up when they got back because apparently, like half of one night of sleep, I hadn't heard anybody come in and I was like, are you guys alive? Just making sure doing my friend duty. They went to bed like everyoney's good starts yelling through the like the you know you have the conjoining room door out? Why are you awake? You have to work in six hours?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, because you woke me up? Who said that?
Speaker 2: Al, I'm like, shut up, you just.
Speaker 1: Is that why you tweeted up and tweeted that Ariel woke you up by being so loud?
Speaker 2: Yes, And everybody completely misconstrued that.
Speaker 1: I misconstrued that.
Speaker 2: I thought that story on the shot the live show that morning because she was like texting, I can hear you through the wall. I'm like, yeah, I could hear you through through the wall last night too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, I totally misunderstood that story.
Speaker 2: You thought she like met some dude on the internet.
Speaker 1: Could she meet him on the room? Why would she meet him on the internet? A little bit more credit.
Speaker 2: She's a classy lady.
Speaker 1: Ariel is a is a lovely girl. I think the games on Thursday are good. Friday the games are like exceptionally great. Thursday is pretty good. Illinois Houston should be a really good game.
Speaker 2: We did tell me what I need to bet.
Speaker 1: We did see someone. We saw some really sharp accounts on Iowa. Iowa plays Nebraska. That's that's the early game in Houston. We're down. We went from two and a half down to one and a half. Now on Iowa. Iowa did us a big favor. On Sunday A, they knocked out all those moneyline parlays. B they knocked Florida out of the futures book. Iowa for you. Now, the other games you got produce a big favorite. Arizona is a big favorite. They look like they're on a collision course for the regional final on Saturday. Friday's games are really good. I do think that I believe that Saint John's is going to be a very public dog against Duke. Saint John's looked really good over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Duke didn't look great. By four thousand points, I.
Speaker 1: Think I think that's going to be a really public look dog play. And we did see we did see an account that we respect lay six and a half on Duke, so we're at Duke seven. Otherwise, I haven't really seen a lot on the other games. I think the hold on a second, Yeah, the Alabama lines come down a little bit Alabama was a ten point underdog.
Speaker 2: They're now I think one close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michigan's good though Michigan has a Michigan has this way about them where all of a sudden they just go on a run and they put the game out of reach there.
Speaker 2: I don't think the biggest contrarian play this weekend. This weekend would be to take that under which I would not do. I'm not recommending. I just mean like, it looks like just close your eyes and bet the over.
Speaker 1: One seventy four and a half is the total right now. Michigan State Connecticut I think is a really interesting game too, this one.
Speaker 2: I think that might be one of the better games of the weekend.
Speaker 1: Like, actually, it's really good, and that's one good two way. The numbers bounced around a little bit. They there was people were willing to take Michigan State at plus two and a half. We took some money at Yukon minus one and a half, so we're at two Yukon minus two. I think Friday is like exceptionally good and you could end up with you know, if Seeds hold Sunday, you could have Duke playing either Michigan State or Connecticut, and you could have Michigan playing Iowa State in the regional finals. That could be your game Sunday. If the favorites hold, Sunday could really be like an exceptionally good regional final Sunday.
Speaker 2: So I need Iowa State to just beat the dog shit out of Rick Barnes. I need Rick Barnes to do Rick Barnes and March type things. And I need to get this Iowa State ticket to where I can hedge it and then like recoup some of last week. That's what I need to do. And you know what's really fucked up. That's exactly what happened last year with Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I said this earlier in our chat with CT and Joff. Every time I've ever hedged, I lose. I mean, the team wins and I lose money by hedging. And every team I have time I haven't hedged, the team loses and I lose money.
Speaker 1: That can't be true. There has to be a time where you didn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe hedge like four times in my entire life. I was referring to the Royals World Series ticket where I didn't hedge against the San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Fourteen twenty fifteen. They beat the Mets.
Speaker 2: I hedged hedge last year with Florida. Florida wins. Granted was a coin flip game.
Speaker 1: Could I would argue that that was the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: I had to after that awful March. I mean, this is gonna be the new March madness. Like I don't, I don't. It would be good basketball, but like, you can't bet these dogs like you used to.
Speaker 1: You said that that game won the whole way.
Speaker 2: Probably saying the end result was I cost myself money by hedging. Yeah, those might have been only two times I've ever hedge in my life. Actually, I gotta think.
Speaker 1: There's a UFC event on Saturday. It's in Seattle, Climate Pledge Arena. I was there last February for UFC.
Speaker 2: Event Climate Pledge.
Speaker 1: Climate Pledge arena is that they're pledging to be good to the climate. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is that a company that sponsors it.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I assume it's just Texic.
Speaker 2: They have a lot of money and they're not spending on the environment if they can.
Speaker 1: Well, it's probably arena. It's it's probably just tax dollars. Tax dollars are just you know, they poof They UFC UFC. They bet, they bet. They bet Macy Barber. She's fighting Alexa Grossa. That's a pretty good fight action, it's pretty good. Car really israel Ota Sognie's in the main event. They bet Macy Barber that price has gone up a lot though she's gone from she's all way up to minus one ninety minus one nineties. I don't know if Kelly knowing our girl, Kelly, I don't. I'm just gonna want to play that. But they did bet Macy Harbor baseball starts.
Speaker 2: You pissed me off so bad this morning with that baseball.
Speaker 1: First of all, I never I didn't bet Braves over you.
Speaker 2: You said, Braves, Pirates, White Sox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are the teams that we like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so those are the teams that I bet so this morning, No Pirates, Braves, White Sox. And you said, oh, the Braves are really hurt. Start how I hurt? I?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't bet the Pirates, smart for myself, because it looks like everybody bet him in their number one way up. I didn't bet the Braves. I did bet the White Sox over. But you're you're many miles away. You don't gonna be able to stab anybody. Baseball starts to night. We got our Fantasy Baseball draft tonight. I like fantasy baseball. I know it's kind of dorky, but I don't care. I like fantasy. Well. I have two partners, my brother, Peter Murray and Cameron Combs.
Speaker 2: You know. Can you know I got a bone to pick with Peter. I does he listen to the show?
Speaker 1: No, I'm sure he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Well, what is it? I heed your mom needs to adopt a senior pug so she can have a friend, and I need Peter to watch it when she goes to Africa, Africa she wants to take Okay, yeah, that I mean, I think that's well.
Speaker 1: They've got kind of a kid. They've got a chaotic family life though they've got a they have a beautiful Golden Retriever named Jefferson, absolutely beautiful dog. And then they have they have Emma, my niece, who turns forward next month. I'm going home for the birthday party. And then they have James, jamesy baby, my nephew. He's only a year old. That's that's a lot of chaos.
Speaker 2: And I'm asking you to watch a ten year old pug that needs to be fed twice a day and walked outside twice a day. Grow up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh they have a big yard.
Speaker 2: Get a dog door. I'll buy the dog door.
Speaker 1: They have a big yard. Okay, well I don't disagree, Mama. Mom is planning to come back in November for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Tell you know what, moved to Vegas permanently and just live at the Las Vegas Country Club with you.
Speaker 1: You can't help but feel a little. It's hard not to be emotional seeing that, Like my dogs missed mom My, mom, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's just that my dog didn't even miss me. I get home from the airport at four o'clock in the morning, I have three forty five. I walk in the door, dogs started parking. Rider runs right up to me. It's like, oh, it's you, goes and lays back down to that race is like kind of excited to see me. She's like, hey, lady, it was cool without you with just dad. And then Regulately's brought me a toy and I'm like, wow, I'm getting another Friendchie. I gotta get a Frindchie that loves me more than they. It just is gonna have to happen. I cannot allow somebody not to even be excited to see me.
Speaker 1: Ellie. Ellie didn't sleep with me the whole time mom was here, but she did. He has since. I guess I'm good enough now. I'm good enough now, So she's been cuddling up next to me. Beautiful beagle, A beautiful beagle. What do you have like a best bet for the sea?
Speaker 2: I laid, I laid forth Iowa statese I and Iowa State, like I said to do. I need Rick Barnes to do his own thing. And I don't think we're gonna see Joshua Jefferson like twenty four hours later after giving that out. But I did like that they are the last game on Friday, so if he is going to play, maybe there is still a chance because you know, you've got some some downtime in between now, then it's not to have to play like, you know, tomorrow afternoons. So fingers crossed?
Speaker 1: Am I allowed to say this? I'm gonna do it anyway. The women's tournament is a little silly, you know, why why do they have.
Speaker 2: Yukon can win by one hundred.
Speaker 1: I totally agreed with that Syracuse coach when she said it's just like.
Speaker 2: What you I would have all led them into the tournament.
Speaker 1: Well they shouldn't have. Like, Yukon is playing in the regional semifinal the Sweet sixteen on Friday. They're a twenty six and a half point favorite in Sweet sixteen, and I was talking to my guys, my guys in the back because UCLA is like considered the second best team, and just for my own edification, I was like, what would they be against Yukon and in the title game And they're like, oh, you got to be a double digit favorite. I was like, in the title game against the number two.
Speaker 2: To me, My buddy and I had this conversation when we were at the super book because I booked UTSA plus fifty five and a half versus bet. He wanted to bet Yukon and I was like, I'll take fifty five and a half right now. And Yukon was cruising for two thirds of that game and then put the scrubs in like I said they were going to. He's like, they never put the scrubs and I go, they're up fifty points, you should put the scrubs in.
Speaker 1: Well, it can create it can create a betting opportunity. I wasn't paying attention because I wasn't here on Monday, but the guys told me that. I'm They had their second round game against Syracuse. They were up by fifty three at halftime. Fifty three really bad, And they said that if you looked at the live markets that like the automated sports player, it was like a half. Yeah, exactly, So what are you saying. You're saying that the second half line is like twenty two and a half twenty three and a half. I don't remember exactly what scores, but call it twenty two and a half twenty three and a half. That's wrong. Yes, that's not right because Yukon is not going to be trying in the second half. So what happened. They took all their starters out of the game and they ended up winning by like, I think, like sixty or something, but they didn't even come close to cover any second one.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem, John Murray. I can get down two hundred dollars on women's college basketball.
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could sit around and try to pay attention to it.
Speaker 1: But it's UCLA is a fourteen and a half point favorite against Kentucky. Oh wait, excuse me, that's Texas. Wait u stell is a nineteen point favorite against Minnesota. Excuse me, I misread my own board. Misread my own board.
Speaker 2: So you like you're not using an odds logic screen. I actually asked Art why you guys don't use an odds logic screen?
Speaker 1: Well, now I'm in our system, so I can see that your actual system. Well, don't you want me to give you the numbers, all the bets?
Speaker 2: Touche?
Speaker 1: That's all I got? Man? Are we gonna do a Are we gonna do a Final four preview?
Speaker 2: Next year? We're going to do a Final four show. We're going to do a Master's show. That's it. Then we're done to football season?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, well I'll be uh, I'll be in Alexandria, Virginia with your friend Joff Masters Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to that, I think because I just wanted to go to like a regular Calcutta.
Speaker 2: Are you doing your.
Speaker 1: Own I'm just not gonna do it at all.
Speaker 2: Hi, what kind of bets you're gonna have on the Masters? You're not gonna have like a couple plate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've gotten that far yet. Actually, I haven't really thought about it. Good question. Honestly, I love it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I like the Masters. I like the mass more. When I have something to cheer for.
Speaker 1: I gotta you gotta talk me up a little bit. I gotta go do an interview with local NBC about the NBA coming to Las Vegas. What should I you know? I don't follow the NBA. I mean, obviously, mostly it's happening. My interview is happening in nine minutes.
Speaker 2: When is a team? Is it for sure happening?
Speaker 1: I think so? Yeah, I think the I think the NBA is gonna come to is gonna go back to Seattle, and it's going to go to Las Vegas. I don't know the financial numbers, but I do see the scores of the games. Based on the scores of the games, to me, the NBA should be the last team, last league expanding, and these teams lose by like fifty points.
Speaker 2: They need to Sacramento Kings because they quit on the season.
Speaker 1: Those other teams last night. I don't know, but I guess the NBA just makes so much money that they can. Well there should be First of all, Seattle should have.
Speaker 2: The SuperSonics, Yes, I agree.
Speaker 1: And Las Vegas is becoming the sports capital of the world. So we need we need an NBA team here now because we've got everything else. So we've got the.
Speaker 2: Baseball stadium's starting to come together. Yes, we've got the National Championship game here in January. We've got the Final Four here in twenty twenty eight. Now we've got the Super Bowl here in twenty twenty nine. I just realized this, The National Championship is going to be there.
Speaker 1: Oh God, Okay, yeah, no, your your life is very trying.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard, it's hard, very tough. So you like Iowa state. The book says Iowa. So a very Iowa themed weekend for us. Hopefully somebody beats Duke. Get Duke out of there. Our future book will look good. Get Duke, get him out of there, get him out.
Speaker 2: I would love for Duke to lose, but unfortunately Saint John's and Duke can't both lose. I wish that could happen.
Speaker 1: Wish me luck in the fantasy baseball draft, and I'll tell talk to you next week. Kid.
Speaker 2: Bye.