Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Did God save President Trump? Again? As you know, I believe that God did save President Trump in that first assassination attempt in Pennsylvania. You look at the whole way that came down, and then Sunday, thank God, thank God, that this second assassin did not succeed. Can you imagine the consequences for this nation, obviously the President's family and beyond, so that this nation should we should all be on our niece today, very very thankful eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. Obviously, so much to talk about. I won't even try to rein it in, so you just you know, call when you want to call about whatever you want to talk about. Obviously, much of the conversation is going to center around this second assassination attempt and all the issues flowing out of that. Now, one thing we have got to talk about under that umbrella is What do you think the political consequence is going to be, because you know, we look at what are we now fifty days away from the election. I'll do the math, but we are so close to election day, mel ballots coming out in many different places soon. What do you think the political impact of this will be? Whether you think it'll be for Trump against Trump? Absolutely neutral, would love your take on that. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five, the number text, dam five seven, seven thirty nine, and then so much more to cover we had promoted for today, and I think it's still relevant. I would say even more relevant, you know, the the issue of the Taylor Swift endorsement, what outcome on the campaign, and as you may know by now yesterday morning, obviously before this assassination attempt, President Trump had posted on true Social and then went up via ex I hate Taylor Swift. So we'll talk about that as well, because you can be sure the left is going to be doing everything they possibly can with that. But is that going to actually backfire on them? But again, we'll center most, if not all, of the conversation today on issues rolling out of the second assassination attempt. Heiers speaker Mike Johnson on that night. I would really like your take on it. I think that thoughtful people across the political spectrum have this issue on their mind.
Speaker 2: It's a remarkable thing. And Kelly and I spoke with him at great length about that, because it is something that no one can deny. God has spared his life twice now, and I told him that it reminded me of the bulletproof George Washington, our first president, who evaded being shot when he was an army colonel. The famous incident of the French and America in any war where they all took shots at and bullet holes went through.
Speaker 3: His jacket and it didn't take him down.
Speaker 2: That event took place, ironically, less than fifty miles from where President Trump was shot on the stage at Butler, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: So your thoughts on that. I can't wait to see what Texters have to say today. Obviously, it's unprecedented, right so when we ask questions like, holy cow, what's the political impact going to be? We've never had anything remotely like this in American political history, these two assassination attempts in a very short period of time. You know, how do when the only voters who matter here, right are the base voters the both party depends on parties dependent, but also obviously the six key swing states and within those swing states the undecided. So I just want to get your take on that. I want to get you some more sound of the day. So many issues rolling out of both of these pressers and credit to authorities, even though, like me, you're probably frustrated there isn't more information out of these pressers at least the right. Remember after Trump being shot in Pennsylvania, you know, authorities just for the most part, you know, just went cold and went silent, which obviously fueled the suspicions arising out of that President Trump. I'm looking at a CNN headline right now. Trump lashes out at Harris over assassination attempts. So we'll follow up with that on you and then their next headline Fans doubles down on false pet eating claims at the latest CNN headline. There, but who do you blame? Who do you blame for this? Right? Because we got to start with this completely unacceptable, completely unacceptable should be anywhere on the planet, but in the United States of America to be able to have, you know, assassins in position in position to assassinate the president and the first one out. How can anybody doubt that that was gone directly saving Trump? And I don't doubt that happened here either, And you know, happy to debate that if you don't agree with me. But but we know this nation cannot allow this to happen, so it cannot be the new normal. So who do you blame and how do you stop it? Do you blame the rhetoric of the Democrats. Do you blame the Biden administration for not giving Trump better protection? Do you blame all of the above, do you add to that mix? And above all, because we're not just about cursing the darkness, we want to light the candle. How do you fix this? Eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. Let's start in Lakewood, Colorado with Mike. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Hidian, thanks for taking my call. I would like to draw an analogy to nine to eleven. First plane hits the tower. Oh, what a tragic accident. Second plane hits the second tower. Now we have a conspiracy. Same thing I think is going on here.
Speaker 1: Do you think that two are related.
Speaker 4: Oh, absolutely, I listened. Well, let me explain. I listened to an episode of.
Speaker 5: The Seawan Ryan podcast with the former head of the Blackwater organization. He said he has contacts in the federal government and the first shooter from Pennsylvania the beds with the phone and found out that he was in contact with somebody in Washington, DC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Mike, you know, the challenge, as you know, is that anybody can say anything they want on the internet or on a podcast, but is there the evidence out there to back it up?
Speaker 5: Well, I you know, I would assume so, given that he was pretty clear about his statements on that podcast and listening to Ryan earlier, this event was not on President Trump's schedule, so apparently hardly anybody knew about it and that this shoe was mining in ambush since two o'clock in the morning, twelve hours until the Secret Service came across that Rifel Beryl sticking to the path.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Very very fair question there, Mike, And we're gonna have to this break, but thank you for kicking it off, my friend. Very very fair question, right, And credit to authorities for not trying to bury it. And they brought it up in the second presser today as well. In fact, they emphasized it that that wait a second, this golf was was kind of a late addition to the schedule, and and you know, so they weren't trying to throw cold water on this very good question of how would this killer have no right? How would this killer have known? Now, of course, there's the theory that, hey, you can be monitoring mar Lago and once the motorcade goes on the move, you can follow the motorcade and get positioned. But then the information we get today that you've got cell phone data in that hour twelve in that area, twelve hours in advance. Now, of course, what you and I can't know just sitting here today is all right, so you've got his cell phone, there was he there with it? Or was the cell phone just positioned along with the GoPro already up along the fence. We can't know the answer to that, but I think it's fair right now to look at an analysis that would include him being in that immediate area for twelve hours before. And so that is a screaming question, right if golf was a late addition, how would he know twelve hours before Yeah, and then here's a question for you. What kind of process would you trust to get to the bottom of all this? And listen, does my gut tell me right now that these two assassination attempts are directly linked? No, but that doesn't mean they aren't. So what we know is we need true, complete, trustworthy investigations into both of these, including that the potential of any possible linkage. So who would you trust to do that? What would that process have to look like to satisfy you? And this is a very very serious question because America needs to know and America needs to have confidence that it knows the full truth here. You know, for lots of different reasons, including protecting the president of the future. I think he's going to win this election. He's going to be president. These assassination attempts are not going to stop. And then that's one reason I am a little bit concerned about the political consequence. I mean, I can definitely see a rally around the flag, rally around this courageous former president phenomena. I hope that's what occurs, and people say, no way, we're going to let these killers and assassins and haters win and we're electing this guy, and obviously that's what I hope happens, and I think that's the more likely phenomena. On the other hand, we haven't seen this before. We don't can't cite a president. Are we going to have people say, well, you know, they're going to be trying to kill him every single day of his four years in office? And I don't know if I want that. I hope to god we don't get that kind of weak need surrender to the killer attitude out there among voters. But again, we haven't seen this thing before. Which way do you think that's going to cut? We'll come back to that and much more. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 7: Just unquestionable at this point that that man cannot see public office again. He is not only unfit, he is destructive to our democracy and he.
Speaker 3: Has to be He has to be eliminated.
Speaker 1: And he doesn't think that green Light's an attack on Trump. He has to be eliminated. Really, President Trump coming out today and telling Fox News Digital that the suspect quote believe the rhetoric of Biden and Harris, and he acted on it their rhetoric is causing me to be shot. At what I am the one is who is going to save the country, and they are the ones that are destroying the country, both from the inside and out. Eight five five or zero five A two five five the number? Do you agree with the President on that? Obviously, right now none of us can know conclusively, but I think any reasonable person could could infer from the evidence available that the President's exactly right on that eight five five for zero five A two five five the number? Now does that mean, and I'll go to our jam lines, does that mean that Biden and Harris have been trying to get Trump killed by saying that he is a threat to democracy by all of these other things that they say about him regard And I am not saying that there's an that's their intent to get him killed. That is not my point. But I think a reasonable person looking at what we know now could infer that that A it would be foreseeable to them when they say these kinds of things about him, that it might cause somebody to try to kill him, and b is there an actual in fact cause a link here? Too early to tell, We just need much more information, But I think any reasonable person, any honest person, would have to see that as an active possibility that has to be investigated. Here, let's go to the phone lines and start with Jack and Adams County. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 8: Welcome, Hi Dan, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Upset? How about you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's really scary. I'm going to give you some information that just dropped last hour on Real America's Voice and on X The.
Speaker 4: Name I'll give you is and so Ryan.
Speaker 8: Can check this up real fast. Eric Prince, former high level security with Blackrock. He's just released information that both shooters appeared in Blackrock television commercials. He said, statistically impossible.
Speaker 9: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 8: I'm just throwing that out there. And if you go to Eric Prince you can see the broadcast he did on Real America's Voice with a Natalie Winner. Yeah, so if that's true, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the call on that, and I've seen I've seen those reports, whether they're true or not. I've seen multiple reports to that effect. Yeah, so we'll follow up on that.
Speaker 10: I haven't seen Ryan Ralph the most recent would be shooter and involved with black Rock. Specifically, but like you said, the reporting could have come down the last hour. You did see though, Dan Thomas Crooks, the original shooter who killed Corey comparator who wounded Donald Trump. He was featured in a black Rock add that they pulled off of their site.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. And this gets back to the question of what kind of investigation here would you trust, who would it have to be done by, what would it have to look like mechanically? Here's President Trump at that to September tenth quote debate. This is the one that weaponized, not me. She weaponized.
Speaker 11: I probably took a bullet to the head because.
Speaker 1: Of the things that they say about me.
Speaker 11: They talk about democracy.
Speaker 1: I'm a threat to democracy.
Speaker 11: They're the threat to democracy. Was it take Russia Russia Russia investigation that went nowhere?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I thought that was one of his best points in the debate, has proven by the fact that one of the three debaters against him then interrupted him as he was making it. Let's go to our vediable talk to Brian. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 12: Welcome, hey, Dan.
Speaker 13: At some point, guys, we gotta start putting the you know, the pieces of the puzzle together. Come on to assassination attempts and guess who's investigating it. Oh, the same people that tried to take him out, Christopher Ray and Garland.
Speaker 1: Now these are what's your proof that they tried to take him out? You mean tried to take them out physically or tried to take him out legally.
Speaker 4: Dan, there's got to be a mole in the situation.
Speaker 12: Nobody knows where to go.
Speaker 4: Oh okay. First they leave a building wide open, okay, and we all just try to make excuses.
Speaker 12: Well, maybe they were just you know, they have the security of a third grader.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 12: And now all of a sudden, oh man.
Speaker 4: There's just the bushes right there. He's laying in waite.
Speaker 12: How did he know about that? These people are so corrupt and these are the same people rip mind you. Okay, remember Epstein, guys, Okay, remember Epstein. Oh man, he just committed suicide.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 12: But you know what, we haven't found any of those people that molested those children. Now imagine that these are the same people that are in charge of the investigation. And we're all just gonna stick our head in the sand like we're stupid, and.
Speaker 4: We're gonna overanalyze everything.
Speaker 12: No, it couldn't be them.
Speaker 4: It's got to be a lone wolf. Guys start putting it together. And this ain't the last attempt.
Speaker 12: Trust me. There's too much money on the light.
Speaker 4: Just like with Puddity when he was gonna break up the CIA and stuff and he ended up dead. There is too much money. They're like a mafia and that's what their money. They're coming after you.
Speaker 1: Brian, appreciate the call. I want to try to get everybody in Listen. I think there needs to be a full nine to eleven commission type investigation into this. I don't think it should be left to any individual agency. I think individual agencies can be involved and do their normal job, but I think we need a full nine to eleven type commission because one thing I agree with Brian on is we have not seen the last of this, right. I mean, listen, wait a second. I talked about this on er. It seems like years ago Ryan Iran put out a video showing them killing Trump at his golf course. Now, I'm not saying there's an Iranian connection to what happened yesterday, but it needs to be investigated. The Biden administration knew before the Pennsylvania assassin that Iran was trying to assassinate Trump, but Iran put out a video showing them killing him at his golf course. So why didn't Trump get the same level of protection at that golf course yesterday that a sitting president would have had. Dan and Centennial Welcome to the show.
Speaker 14: Hey, Dan, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 14: As a couple of points, the first one has is that I find it very interesting that after about six years, and I know I've been calling in a long time, all of a sudden now things like deep states, deep state, and conspiracy theory and corruption and Biden's laptop is all common discussion. When you used to be called a wacko right on the assassination tempt.
Speaker 12: Here's the problem.
Speaker 14: We've got a military and a government, FBI, Secret Service and all those agencies. We can send a rocket to the moon. We can see a mouth part at five hundred miles in the pitch black. These things are way too easy. That's the problem. It's like everybody's wait a minute, how does this guy sit in a bushes.
Speaker 1: For twelve hours?
Speaker 14: They have infrared heat SAgs, we got drug dogs and dogs that can find explosive guns, bullets, cell phones, they can smell it. They're trained.
Speaker 4: I work with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Dan, the music means are out of time. You raise obviously a lot of really important questions, and at top of the list right now is how did you know Trump was going to be there? And this twelve hours cell phone data twelve hours before? Who do you blame? How do we fix it? You're on the Dankplas Show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: If you had to be stuck at an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Panser, Jeff Sessions, who would it be?
Speaker 3: Does one of us have to come out alive?
Speaker 1: Really really funny coming. It's amazing And that's obviously dated. That's a flashback. But how often the left talks about jokes about political violence, right, because if you look historically, violence is a tool I'm talking about the left generally. You know, throughout world history, violence is a tool of the left. And we've certainly seen violence used in America by the left. I'm not talking Democrats versus Republicans, but by the left in America. And we've seen that frequently and very very very rarely from the right, and so I think we have to be realistic about that. All of this effort of the left right now to say, oh there's you know, shared responsibility, it's their rhetoric to blah blah blah. Now you look historically, because listen, the left can't win. They can't win on the facts, they can't win on logic, they can't win on morality, so they have to censor and then they have to commit acts of violence. I mean, it's it has been part of the playbook. Not everyone on the left, and again I'm not talking Democrat versus Republican, but the hard left. It has been part of the playbook historically. And so yet the Democrats and for a very long time, you know, have have just joked about or used that violent imagery. I am never going to to criticize anybody from either party or no party at all who uses kind of common words, common words in a political context. Hey, we got to fight, man, we got to take it to them. You know, we've got to win this war in this election. Things like that. I'm never going to criticize anybody for stuff like that. Right now, somebody might say something like that in a particularly exquisite context, say like an hour after the second assassination attempt on the president, and then you can view that differently in all fairness, but generally speaking, no, these kind of fighting war battle metaphors have been part of political discourse on both sides forever. What I'm talking about is stuff that goes beyond that, stuff that goes beyond that. And again, looking at the context first, before this first assassination attempt on Trump would listen any reasonable person. Any reasonable person when say certain things, could absolutely envision that it might trigger some kind of wacko to take action against Trump. I don't think there's any doubt about that. But here's I think a real important point we have to consider. We cannot become a society you know some people called a Heckler's meto. We can't become a society where all of a sudden, we can't say things because there might be some psychopath, some sociopath, some wacko, some homicidal maniac who might take a statement and then in a perverted way, twisted into a justification to go out and commit some kind of crime. We can't become a self censoring society like that. So I'm not suggesting blaming anybody for or limiting conversation when it's that political metaphorical kind of rhetoric. That's not my point. But can somebody explain to me a statement like this from Democratic Congressman Dan Goldman, And again this is a past statement, but not that long ago.
Speaker 7: Just unquestionable at this point that that man cannot see public office again.
Speaker 3: He is not only unfit, he.
Speaker 7: Is destructive to our democracy and.
Speaker 3: He has to be he has to be eliminated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight five to five for zero five A two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. I don't know that you can read anything into this one word extremely serious, but in this context as a guy, Yeah, in this context, I think this word is probably meaningful. The FBI saying that they view this as an extremely serious assassination attempt. I don't know if that implies. And I know at this point authorities are denying any evidence of another party being involved, et cetera. But that language used today suggests to me just that there's going to be additional evidence we don't know about yet showing how carefully planned this was and how likely it was to succeed, you know, had it not been for this sharp eyed agent doing a very good job there. But let's face it, after what happened in Pennsylvania, and arguably before what happened in Pennsylvania, Trump should be getting the same kind of protection as a sitting president and there is no way that street should have been opened yesterday. Raziel in Denver, you're on the Dan Kaplas show. Welcome.
Speaker 15: I mean, insanely infuriated with a yellow journalist media. But this has been to betake that this was going.
Speaker 16: To happen again, and it's going to continue until someone has a malls to stop now now the system. I actually have a short list of people that I would like to recommend for Trump's cabinet when he wins. You and Michael Brown of course are anothers You as Attorney general.
Speaker 17: We have a great future homemation security. Second, what's my job going to be director of CDC? Dan Bongino as director of the Secret Service? King House because he's worked there and he's got people there. And of course Tulsa Gabbard as a Secretary of Defense.
Speaker 1: And what job for Ryan?
Speaker 13: What's up?
Speaker 1: What job for Ryan shooting?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Come on, you can come up with one. Oh yeah, he would do a good job and anything, but but thank you, Rosie, I really appreciate you. Behind the scenes is like comms director. You know who would do a great job in the administration is Michael Brown?
Speaker 10: Yes, he would, he has done I think I don't want to misquote him, but that if he were to be asked, he would serve.
Speaker 1: And I am un begging. I'm sorry, I'm just done begging. But I would be a great Press secretary for President Trump. That would be entertaining. Yeah, I would rab much rather do that than be ag. Really, you know who should be a g And this is unfair because you've got a million things going on back there. If you had time to think about it here, yet you'd get it in a blink of an eye, HARMI dyllon Andy McCarthy, Well.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because he'd be kind of a consensus building candidate, right, he's not like really pro Trump, but he's very pro constitution, you know, and a very good lawyer.
Speaker 1: Obviously extraordinarily qualified. Correct. Yeah, and even though he doesn't like Trump, he has been the best defender of Trump in so many different ways. But yeah, I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of shows after election Day talking about Trump's cabinet today. Though I really would love your take, President Trump, I thought, in very carefully chosen words, it came out and blamed the rhetoric of Harrison Biden for yet this second assassination attempt, and he had alluded to it as well in the so called debate. Right, So do you agree with the president on that? Do you think anything's going to change from the left and us I got that question out, I realized I just wasted four seconds of your time that you will never get back. Of of course, it isn't going to change what the left does. If anything, they're going to intensify it.
Speaker 4: This is the.
Speaker 1: One that weaponized, not me. She weaponized.
Speaker 11: I probably took a bullet to the head because of the things that they say about me. They talk about democracy, I'm a threat to democracy. They're the threat to democracy or the fake Russia Russia Russia investigation.
Speaker 8: A lot that went nowhere.
Speaker 1: Amen, And you know he was making a great point because the third debate are in there on the Aharis side interrupted him on that. By the way, I love seeing this, just love seeing this. Trump just announced he's going to attend the Alabama Georgia football game. I love seeing that. I think that's what not this weekend, the next weekend. I love seeing that. Just get right back out there, front and center. And you saw his post, Ryan right the h to two post zero dash two for over two on assassination attempts. But listen, we know more are coming. Right and again, I think that is a testament in many ways to how great he has been for this country, because you've got Iran openly right now. Iran's trying to kill him. The administration knew that before Pennsylvania, before what happened yesterday. I'm not saying Iron's linked to yesterday, though that obviously has to be investigated. But Roan, we talked about it a year ago on the show. Aroan put out a video showing Iran killing Trump at his golf course. So we know there are more assassination attempts coming. What political impact do you think that's going to have? And do you think this Biden administration will finally do what they should have been doing a long long time ago and give him a presidential level of security? Who do you blame? How do we fix it? You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast. I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings all of the country, and maybe there will be.
Speaker 1: People need to start taking to the streets.
Speaker 14: This is a dictator, you know.
Speaker 7: There needs to be unrest in the streets for as all as there's unrest in our lives.
Speaker 10: Enemies of the state, show me where it says that protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful.
Speaker 1: Do something about your dad's immigrational practices effect less time they go low, we can how do you resist the temptation to run up and ring her neck?
Speaker 13: Biggest tariff red in this country is white men, most of them radicalized right up to the right.
Speaker 1: I thought you.
Speaker 18: Should have punched him in the face this and even if you lost, he insulted j why he's on the escalator in a called Mexican's Rapist immersed He said, well, what do you think I should done?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 15: I think you should push him in the face and then gotten out of the race.
Speaker 1: You would have been a hero. I'd like to punch him in the face.
Speaker 18: I said, if we're in high school, I take you behind the gym and beat the hell out of them.
Speaker 1: You know, and there's so much more of that, right, But we hear this from the left all the time. I'm not talking about typical metaphorical stuff in politics. Never criticize anybody. Fay, we got to fight, we got to win. This is the war to save the country. I'm talking about something else, another level. It's like obscenity. You know it when you see it. Interesting text here. If Jason Crow is part of the investigation, it's a joke. He is soft on crime, he loves illegals in this country. So I thought. I saw Jason Crow this morning saying he's part of the investigation, so nothing's going to be found. It's interesting. Trump campaign ting just put out a partial list of Democrats who they say have made violent threats or have engaged in rhetoric that could lead to violence, and Jason Crow is on that list. The quote they attribute to him is Trump is an extreme danger to our democracy. So you tell me, should that kind of statement without more be condemned as inciting people to violence? I don't think so. Now. I don't agree with Crow on that, not one little bit. I think that the people Jason Crow supports are extreme threat to our democracy. And they proved it. They just opposed as sitting president, and by the way, Jason Crowe had encouraged that. Right, They just opposed as sitting president who is the party's duly elected nominee. They obviously didn't depose him as president though I think as a practical matter, we don't have a president whose name we know right now. But they certainly deposed him as the duly elected nominee of the party in a back room deal at night and then installed their own candidate. And Jason Crowe supports all of that. So you want to talk about threats to democracy, Yeah, but no, I would not condemn Jason Crowe for that statement or suggests that that statement Trump is an extreme danger to our democracy is something Jason Crow should not be free to say because he's concerned it's going to cause somebody to kill Trump. No, I would. I would defend Jason Crow's right to say that, as wrong as he is on it. Now, when you talk about from the highest levels a sustained campaign, a sustained campaign saying that Donald Trump and his supporters represent this existential threat to our nation, you know that that's when that's when you start to to have real questions, right too, much.
Speaker 18: Of what's happening in our country today is not normal. Donald Trump and the Marga Republicans represented extremism that threatens the very foundations.
Speaker 1: Of our republic as a.
Speaker 18: Republican party today is dominated, driven and intimidated by Donald Trump and the Marga Republicans, and that is a threat to this country.
Speaker 1: And then you look at the context, right, and there's much more. You remember it when when Biden got all those those color out that resembled I'm not saying that it was his intent Nazi Germany. And then this dark, dark setting, I think it was in Philadelphia and he's talking about Trump. Is this extreme threat to democracy? You know, there are there are different levels of this. But I would defend Jason Crow's right to say what he said there. But how does anybody defend this? This is a Democrat. Congressman Dan Goldman.
Speaker 7: Just unquestionable at this point that that man cannot see public office again. He is not only unfit, he is destructive to our democracy and.
Speaker 3: He has to be he has to be eliminated.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Mike, not Michael Bennett. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome Mike.
Speaker 9: Oh, great to talk to you, Dan, Thank you. Hey, you were asking how we can straighten this up. I'm thinking, if the Fox is watching the Hen House right now, which is Biden and his U Vice president are watching over Trump to make sure they didn't get killed, and Trump being the hens, that doesn't seem very fair. I think that maybe we can pass a bill on the House floor that states that if you've been attempted fascination, that maybe you can tick three of your own people to lead up your secret Service detail and not from the government. That way, there's not that false look at the government. You've got your own people running the security around you, and you should have the government running your systems. Yeah, otherwise they're always they're always going to be pegged as the ones doing the bad job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for that tremendous point, Mike, and we talked about that after Pennsylvania. Wait a second, you're letting Trump's political opponent determine his level of protection. When when the political opponent, Biden, knows that Iron is actively trying to kill Trump, and then Trump ends up with this really pitiful, really pitiful approach to his protection in Pennsylvania, you know what could possibly go wrong? Right, and I'm not saying that Biden wanted Trump killed. I'm not saying that Biden set it up so Trump would be killed. But in a nation where where we have to get along well enough to be a nation, we have to trust each other well enough to be a nation, allowing the political opponent to determine how much security the other political opponent gets his political opponent gets, especially when the sitting president knows that Iran is trying to assassinate his political opponent, and then you end up in a situation where every honest person agrees the level of protection was foreseeably, foreseeably pitiful and inadequate. We just can't have that as a nation. That's got to be a different system. So who do you blame for this? How do we stop it? You're on the Dan Kapla Show.