Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Big news there out of that courtroom in Massachusetts where Karen Reid has been acquitted of that second degree murder charge, not guilty of second degree murder of her former boyfriend Boston Copp John o'keef. She was found guilty of drunk driving. And you can't argue that because I remember they took talks tests the next day, and she did admit to driving home and she's clearly inebriated in the messages she left for him when she arrives at her home, and I believe when they took her blood alcohol level it was still above the legal emit the following day.
Speaker 2: So yeah, hard to get away from that one.
Speaker 1: But this is massive, and you know, Liker or not or whatever, when you kind of sifted through the evidence, or at least what was presented to the jury, at least in the first try, there was enough doubt there that made you not feel good about convicting. There was enough shadow of doubt on several parts of the story.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 2: The reason that I would have voted not guilty.
Speaker 1: Were his injuries and maybe they had a better expert witness the prosecution the second time around. I didn't pay attention to that testimony, But in the first time around, the prosecutor was tepid.
Speaker 2: At best, he was awful. He was replaced, but.
Speaker 1: There was no definitive evidence in the fact that his injuries did not look consistent with injuries you would get from a car, and definitely not the car that she was driving. And there was just too many unknowns about what went on inside that home after she left, before his body was found in the snow the next day, So there was just a lot of doubt.
Speaker 2: There no doubt the two had a volatile relationship.
Speaker 1: She was pissed off, she was mad, she was crazy and drunk and the whole bit.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't out of the realm of possibility. She thought that maybe she hit him.
Speaker 1: I mean, in the footage, the first responder's footage from when everyone arrives on the scene the following day, she goes.
Speaker 2: Did I hit him? Did I hit him?
Speaker 1: She doesn't know, she was pissed off the night before. She knows she was zooming away and there he is in the front yard dead in the snow, so even she thought it was in the realm of possibility that she hit him with her car, but hit him to the point of killing him where there's not any damage to the back of her car seems to be a little bit odd to me. So not guilty secondary murder, manslaughter. She was convicted of drunk driving, but she will not be retried obviously for those things because it wasn't a miss Troll, wasn't a hung Jery Alan Jackson. By the way, the defense attorney in this case cut his teeth in Los Angeles with the DA's office. He handled the Mickey Thompson murder trial, he handled the Phils trial.
Speaker 2: He's handled a lot.
Speaker 1: Of big cases before he switched sides and became a defense attorney.
Speaker 4: That's a good way to start the twelve o'clock hour. What else is going on? Time for What's happening? What's Happening brought to you by Trajan Wealth. Trajan Wealth will help you set and achieve your financial goals for retirement your local trusted financial fiduciary Trajanwealth dot com. Go do Iran. That's the biggest deal Iran Supreme Leader has rejected calls for surrender in the face of mor Israeli strikes, has warned that any military involvement by the United States would cause irreparable damage to them. Comanie spoke today just after President Trump demanded into social media post that Iran surrender without condition and warned the Iotoli the Iotola that the US knows where he is, but doesn't have any plans to kill him, at least for now.
Speaker 1: Authorities have released new pictures of that dad who I struggle to say dad, The man accused of murdering the three young girls, the three young daughters near a campground in Washington last month. This guy, Travis Decker, an Army veteran, obviously wondered for three counts a first degree murder of his little girls. This is a guy who knows off how to live off the land. He's either shot and killed himself or I don't know, living off the land.
Speaker 4: I think that's the better option, not that you should say it that way, I think that is the more likely. I think so too, that he went and killed himself. Yeah. Waimo is going to expand its autonomous right hailing service across key areas of Los Angeles beginning Wednesday, except on Los Angeles Street in downtown LA or was it Main street either one where it was burning. Speaking of the protest, LA City Controller Kenneth Mahea says, over the last two weeks, the City of Los Angeles has spent more than seventeen million dollars on protest related enforcement alone, for a city that's already dealing with massive budget problems. Much of the cost was related to city law enforcement overtime. Another two million dollars spent on labor costs for employees who had to clean and repair following up following the protests. They are on top of what they expect already will be lawsuits from people who say they were roughed up by the LAPD during the riots.
Speaker 2: Would you like some good news time? Okay?
Speaker 1: A lot of optimism with the California condor recovery program. There was a big announcement yesterday that the el excuse me today.
Speaker 2: The announcement was today the.
Speaker 1: La Zoo successfully hatched ten condor chicks this season.
Speaker 2: All ten of the.
Speaker 1: Condors burned during the twenty twenty five California condor breeding season are doing well and thriving.
Speaker 2: Isn't that lovely they were.
Speaker 4: They were sounded like you said burned. What No, okay, all ten of them born. I'm sorry if I said burned, that's awful. Oh my god, yes, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 4: Well I would know because it was gonna You said that they're doing well, like they were taken care of after they were burned.
Speaker 1: But they were simply damn. I'm sorry they were born, not burned. Good Lord. As you know, the condor's wild population was close to extinction in the eighties. Only about two dozen California condors were known to be left in the entire world, so a decision was made to try to capture those condors, put them into a smack that ass program, a breeding program.
Speaker 4: Oh what kind of program was it?
Speaker 1: Well, they basically forced the condors to have a little smacky smack time, have a little condor love making.
Speaker 2: Do you have any bird sex music? Guys?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: All right, well you guys never let me have any fun anymore. We used to do bird sex music on this show all the time.
Speaker 4: No, we didn't. Long Beach is the new Santa Monica. Long Beach is now the second city in California to approve a motion to transform part of its downtown area into a quote entertainment zone, which means if you're over twenty one, you can drink outside. Santa Monica did it, of course, along their Third Street promenade. Five essential rules for the entertainment zone one twenty one plus and wearing an official wristband. Only alcoholic drinks purchased from businesses are allowed. You can't bring your own taken to go. Must be in a non glass, non metal container. Finish your drink before you go into another bar to buy the next one, or enjoy your alcoholic beverage within the entertainment zone boundaries. Those are the state laws that will apply to these entertainment zones.
Speaker 1: Was Alan Jacks like growing his beard with each day of deliberations? I mean that is just a I just don't like that beard. It's an unfortunate beard. I'm sure he'll get done it before I just don't. But it looks like maybe about three days. I don't know how fast does a beard grow.
Speaker 4: You're looking at.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like a pictures type of a thing where they don't shave a beard while the jury's deliberating. I'm not looking at you because I know you don't grow beards. But you know how beards grow, right, Well, so do you I deserve that. I just have a couple of hairs.
Speaker 4: No, you don't. I've never seen them.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's really nice of you to say that all ten of the condors burned during the twenty Oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, I did say that. Oh you didn Olmer, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Ten of the condors burnt. We don't need to relive it. Poor condors.
Speaker 4: Worst airports in the country or the world that you've flown through. We'll talk about it week about that'sful.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 4: The news out of Massachusetts today. Karen Reid is still in the courthouse itself. They're in Detham, Massachusetts, after being found not guilty of second degree murder and manslaughter in the death of her ex boyfriend, a cop named John O'Keefe. Story that's been bubbling for the last couple of years. In fact, the last trial ended in a mistrial just last summer, if I'm not mistaken. So keeping an eye on that, of course, seeing what's going on between Iran and Israel. There was more strikes by Israel against Iran overnight, but nowhere near as many as we'd seen in the previous few nights.
Speaker 7: Hey, guys, love listening to your show while I slay away. Something I noticed. So Karl would be talking about no news, frush fire a pie, and then Gary will continue, you know, the horrible brush fires, sod be like we should get Polly Fies and that's not good, and then he'll continue and be like, no, not polly Spies. Listen to you guys show. I'm not complaining. I love it.
Speaker 4: Never changed Polly's Pie.
Speaker 2: I've never had a craving for pie on the show.
Speaker 4: Maybe a pizza pie I would count, but I'm not a big pie person.
Speaker 1: This is why I know this. I've never had a Polly's Pie. But I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I do do that.
Speaker 1: I get sidetracked and distracted. I'm trying to work on it.
Speaker 4: I hear what you're saying. I hear you earlier in the show. We are talking about the worst airports. People that fly through LAX or SFO or both of them on a regular basis. I should apologize to anybody who does, because that can be a horrible existence. There are other options from southern California to the Bay Area that are much better. So we wanted to ask, what is the worst airport that you have ever flown?
Speaker 8: And then I totally second Denver. I was living in Colorado for an internship and I had to fly to California for something for school. When I flew back, not only did I have to deal with the entire nightmare that you just described, but when I rolled down my window to pay for parking, my window broke, like popped from the freezing cold air and I had to drive all the way back to Colorado Springs my window down in a snowstorm.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 8: For me for Denver.
Speaker 1: Wow, that I just got chills.
Speaker 2: I gotta see chills thinking about that.
Speaker 4: I've had a window blowout. But it was in Stockton in August, Oh. Opposite situation.
Speaker 1: Opposite situation, hot and sticking in your own soup.
Speaker 9: Okay, Gary Chinnon, Other than lax sucking, just because it's here in La Sure, he throws got to be the worst airport. It's massive, it's confusing. Yeah, your signage is horrendous. For an English speaking country, they should be embarrassed at that airport.
Speaker 2: Or an English speaking country.
Speaker 4: I didn't. I've never been where he throw. My son was able to navigate heath Row, so I figure he can wors start port and experience.
Speaker 6: Ever.
Speaker 4: I gotta make this fast. I think I was at Laguadio.
Speaker 3: I was about sixteen years old, coming back from an international flight. I get to the terminal, she goes, Oh, your flight's been canceled. We're gonna have to send everybody over to JFK. And at this time, when she was saying that my baggage was going down the line the shoot, I.
Speaker 4: Said, my baggage and it was too late.
Speaker 6: It took me two weeks to get my luggage sho.
Speaker 10: Honestly, I think the worst airport is Chicago O'Hare. It's another one of those airports where you take it takes you an hour on the tarmac to get to the gate or leaving the gate before you depart. It's always delayed, your gate is always full.
Speaker 8: You have weather issues.
Speaker 4: You know, if you do a trip like that where you go into one airport and leave from the other, like if you fly into Dallas. It was the example we used earlier. You fly into love Field on one leg of the trip, but take off from Dallas fort Worth on the other that's a great way to tell the difference between those two airports. I mean just the way that they serve people is so completely different. But Midway when we went to Chicago for the conventions, I flew into Midway and then left from O'Hare, and I so much preferred Midway. Yeah, just easier to do.
Speaker 7: Hey, Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 5: Worst airport out there is the Tampa Bay Airport because if you get there late and give where the last flights arriving, they shut down the people mover and you desly have to walk a long way to get to the transfer transfer shuttle to go to your rental car.
Speaker 4: So the Tampa Bay Airport. Yeah, those smaller airports when they shut down after ten pm and if for some reason your flight is late, those can be those can be pretty ghostly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey Garan Shannon, I think Harry Reid Airport in Vegas has to be the new Lax because it is just hell. It sounds like someone didn't do too well in Vegas. Sounds like someone I've.
Speaker 4: Been at the Vegas Like I have been at the Vegas.
Speaker 1: Airport and freaking hated it because I feel like hell because I've gone too hard in Vegas and I just want to end it all. And the slot machines that are there, and the people, and it seems like there's always construction going on. And then like I remember the six am flight, there was a five forty am flight back to Burbank. I had to work that day. I've and I worked so hungover and I just and I'm so afraid to fly at this point in my life. And I'm so hungover, and I'm just sitting on that flight and it's trying its way to get over the mountains and I'm just sitting there.
Speaker 2: And thinking about working all day. I was like, oh my god, I hate Now.
Speaker 4: Imagine that same feeling while you're riding a train, when that train gets up and running.
Speaker 1: I'd much prefer the train than the rigamarole of going to the airport in Vegas. Flying out of a flying into Vegas is great, isn't it. You're full of hope and optimism and it's gonna be exciting, you have a great time, and maybe you get that fortune bet on the pigau table. But when you leave Vegas, man, it's just as sad in that airport as it is on that four and a half hour drive home.
Speaker 2: It's a real ding dong, which is more depressing.
Speaker 4: What you're watching Wednesday when we come back. One thing you could watch is tonight Dodgers taken on the padres at Dodger Stadium, first pitches at seven. Listen to all the Dodgers games on AM five seventy LA Sports and stream all the games on the iHeartRadio app. Use that keyword AM five seventy LA Sports. Asahi Super Dry, discover Japan's number one selling beer at your favorite bar or grocer.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Stories we're following for you today. Well, President's been a little cagy on if and when we do use our massive weapons are bunker busting bombs to help Israel with Iran. He's been a little cage on whether we will do that or will we not do that. A lot of the chatter online says we will whatever. Take that with what you will.
Speaker 4: Well even if we, I mean if some of the chatter online that I've been following has said that there are a lot of military assets obviously that are moving into the area, into the Middle East that would help support any sort of a plan. You had the KC one thirty five's and the casey forty six air tankers and like all of the stuff that would go on with that. But you can't. You can't. If he is the one who's supposed to make a final decision on that, it's got to be ready to go immediately.
Speaker 1: I just don't see this person in backing off using a thirty thousand pound bomb that only we have, that can only be dropped by an aircraft that only we have. I don't see him resisting that temptation.
Speaker 4: Well, Russia has worn the United States against getting involved. The Russian deputy Foreign Minister said direct US military assistance to Iran would be a step that would radically destabilize the entire situation throughout the Middle East.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's accurate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, By the way, just a quick thing, no nonsense. Judge had to scold a guy who showed up to a four felony court appearance with a T shirt on that said something that she didn't like. Jefferson County Judge Raquel West asked why did you wear that shirt? And he said it was the only one he could find to wear The shirt. On this guy, Sammy Morris said, world best fart.
Speaker 2: Oh there's much worse here awhere.
Speaker 4: He took a sharpie and wrote, I meant father underneath it.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that's as offensive as you could be. I've seen a lot more offensive T shirts they didn't tell us. Still need to have some decorum. Forget in the airports, you can wear that, but not in the courts of law.
Speaker 11: Again.
Speaker 1: The big news out of Massachusetts Karen Reid not guilty of the murder of her cop boyfriend John O'Keefe.
Speaker 2: Big day for that retrial. There.
Speaker 1: Big cheers from the crowd outside could be heard in the courtroom as that verdict was read.
Speaker 4: All right, it's time for what you watch you Wednesday is brought to you in living color, but you watch it in the Americans love television? Did they wean their kids USA television?
Speaker 9: You've watching too many of those live television shows.
Speaker 2: We missed.
Speaker 1: We missed an opportunity to play or tear in the skies talking about all those terrifying airports.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I guess we could have done it. But by then you're on the ground.
Speaker 2: Right, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 4: There is that so the better sister. I had a couple of revelations about this show. This is Jessica Biel and Elizabeth Banks.
Speaker 1: I've tried, like I've made it into episode two, and I just keep getting distracted because for me, I like Jessica Bill and Elizabeth Banks. I like their chemistry, I like their back and forth. But they're the whole show for me. But they're not on the show the entire time, and I just when they're not on the screen, I find myself picking up my phone and looking at other things.
Speaker 12: I watched the whole thing and it was actually, I think you should. I think you could go back to it.
Speaker 2: I should stick to it. I think you should.
Speaker 4: Well, let me ask you this because I okay, I liked or I still like. I'm only in through episode four. I like the relationship between the two sisters, and I think that there are times when obviously there's there's they're estranged, because that's how they set up the whole show. Yeah, you kind of cheer for him to get back together, like there's you know, these outside things. One of the husbands was killed, murdered, and you're trying to figure it out through the whole show. You're cheering for them to get back together and like it kind of happens, and then it doesn't. It kind of happens, and then one gets mad. It kind of happens. So you kind of want them to get back together and rebuild that that r Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm early on this series, but I want them to be the strong women that they are and work together to fight whatever the evil is and you have to finish it. Yeah, I mean, I think I've read the book. I read the book years ago. I don't remember how it ends, but the acting aside from them is a little cringey, a little cringey.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I didn't love it, but there is a little twist.
Speaker 2: Ah, I do like a twist.
Speaker 4: Matthew Modine in it. Awful, awful, hard to watch, don't. I don't understand what his character's doing. I don't understand. And again, maybe he's part of the twist because he's obviously not a great guy, the oldest guy with the gray hair, the flamboyant uh uh yeah. Yeah, yeah, I don't like him.
Speaker 1: I don't like him. I don't think we're supposed to like him. I'm early on, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I mean, just as the actor. It's he's not doing a great job for sure, I.
Speaker 2: Like him too and other stuff.
Speaker 12: Right, Well, that's why you guys have to you have to keep watching.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, just trust me on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will trust you if you trust me and watch the Buccaneers.
Speaker 12: Oh I'm going to my husband actually heard you say that and he sent me a text.
Speaker 2: It's on Apple.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna play the right music, the one we were talking about, Better Sisters on Amazon Prime. So the Buccaneers, I've never heard of this or Buccaneers.
Speaker 2: It's it's just.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, a period story of when the Americans came over to London and uh, you know, it's just one of those of where they come over with their American esque vibe and there's a lot of pushback from the people in England, London and specifically here. And the thing about the Buccaneers is they take away the distracting accents and you don't have.
Speaker 2: To overcome that.
Speaker 1: Oh good, Yes, you know, there's there's family intrigue, and there's status, and there's love and there's all the things that go along with you know, if you like Downtown Abbey, if you liked although that one's kind of different because that it dives into the class system a little bit more.
Speaker 2: But if you like all the coming.
Speaker 1: Out type storylines of the debutantes and finding a suitor and what it means for the family, and beautiful costumes and landscape, then you will like it.
Speaker 4: That's the way we were asking you what you have been watching? On what you're watching?
Speaker 11: Wednesday, I finished rewatching Israeli public television show Tehran, broadcasting the United States by Apple. So I'd really like to call on the worldwide influence of the Gary and Shannon Show to get Apple to release season three of Tehran in the United States. It's already been shown in Israel. I thought there was no way the messade is that far integrated into Iranian intelligence, but by recent events, it turns out that they're far more embedded, embedded than we could have imagined.
Speaker 7: So could you.
Speaker 11: Please get that they're released in the US.
Speaker 4: Do what I can timely as well, Debrah, You and I will not enjoy that program, probably not. Probably not. There is a trio of trailers up on the website. Go check it out at KFI AM six forty dot com, slash Gary and Shannon you've got the new Eddie Murphy Pete Davidson movie with Eva Longoria and Keiki Palmer. Carlton called the pick. I'm gonna watch that trailer now, It's always sunny in Philadelphia season seventeen. If you can believe that trailers out there and they're showing some crossover. It looks like with Abbott Elementary and The Golden Bachelor, and then Jeremy Allen White in the Bruce Springsteen Biopa called Deliver Me from Nowhere. Sorry, couldn't even wait.
Speaker 2: I'm old. I couldn't hear over them volume.
Speaker 4: I can't turn it off.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Carter would not like that.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: A break in reported at the home where that Minnesota state lawmaker was shot and killed with her husband over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Plywood used to cover the.
Speaker 1: Home up was ripped off and a window was broken for someone to get inside to rob the place.
Speaker 4: My God, still looking for a suspect. Then we're all morons. We're all just animals, aren't we just awful? Nothing?
Speaker 1: So I looked at the trailer of the Eddie Murphy Pete Davidson movie awful. It looks really bad. I love the Eddie Murphy of my youth. There's something about old Eddie Murphy that's not doing it for me. It's not funny for me. Really, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, he has been in some stinker movies and stuff.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's going into Yeah, this is a bad one.
Speaker 4: You mentioned. Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders are coming back for Netflix's America's Sweethearts, of course, and apparently they're going to get a raise for the twenty twenty five season. Are the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders?
Speaker 2: They should a.
Speaker 4: Four hundred percent raise?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, they make nothing.
Speaker 4: They were getting about seven bucks an hour with no overtime and a flat rate of two hundred bucks a game.
Speaker 1: They're their whole entity, like they're their own attraction.
Speaker 4: They ended up that that total of the seven dollars an hour two hundred dollars per game was less than the pay for the mascot of the Dallas Cowboys. Could you name it if you had to?
Speaker 1: Sowardo Sam Rowdy, Oh, Sowardo Sam is the forty nine ers from the mascot. He also has like the big hat though, right, like, is it also like a cowboy?
Speaker 4: No, I think he's a horse. I think the Cowboys mascot is a horse. Oh so like okay, so like Denver. But what do they do on this show? What do they do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna you're not going to ruin this for me, and I'm not going to let you. I'm not gonna answer your dumb questions because you're not going to listen to the answer. You're certainly not going to digest any of the words that I have to say following the question.
Speaker 4: Is that it I didn't know that was what it was about, exactly, Thank you. No, I guess rowdy is a cowboy Okay, not a horse? Oh okay, yeah, I thought it was a cowboy. Yeah, running around, big old happy face. Okay.
Speaker 2: He looks kind of like sourdo Sam, doesn't He.
Speaker 4: Probably the same basic costume that someone then altered. If you were a fan of Bad Thoughts by Tom Sigura on Netflix, it has been renewed for a second season. This is one of the most it's so Deadline dot Com wrote this up in such a sanitized way. They said Sagura takes the viewer through a series of vignettes in each episode. The twisted, comedic sensibility of his stand up is the core DNA of this series, where every story unfolds in a hilariously disturbing way only he could imagine. That is putting it lightly. These are the darkest of dark stories that end up being funny in some way. Yeah, but it is. It is available for a season two watching season four of Clarkson's Farm on Amazon Fio. Jeremy Clarkson, longtime British host of shows and game show hosts, et cetera, is gotten into the farming business. They're now in their fourth season. He was hit right smack in the teeth with COVID and all the restrictions thereof, and now has built not only a functioning farm, but he's hired a couple of great characters to kind of work along with him as a farm manager, one as his sort of legal farming consultant guy. And now they are opening a pub. One of the things that he really wanted to do when he started this was get a lot of this the meat that he's got and the produce and everything into restaurants. So he's now going to open his own pub to do so. I heard it's I got to check that show out.
Speaker 2: What's it on again? That's Amazon?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: I heard Conway last night talking about one of his lifelong dreams was to open a bar. He and Doug Steckler had a dream to open a bar. He knows quite a bit about opening up a bar, the business side, how it would go, things like that Conway does. And I thought to myself, what a fun place that would be. That'd be a cool place. If he's there, he'll be like the best. Like I'd watch that show. Conway is yeah, like he's Sam Malone, you know, but it's Conway totally. Like I would tell if I was giving him advice, I'd tell him have somebody else buy the bar, because Conway would just give everyone free drinks all the time.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't. He wouldn't be able to say no.
Speaker 4: Well, I was going to say, you'd almost in terms of you couldn't do it to make money. You do it because you love it, and you do it hopefully with your if financially independent right and you didn't have to worry about it.
Speaker 1: I think what I'm saying is Conway, if this whole radio thing doesn't work out, should just go be a bartender somewhere. I think that would be the place I would want to hang out all the time.
Speaker 13: Hey, Gary and Shannon, I was just listening about some of the Netflix shows. But there's an holding on there that I don't know if you've ever watched. I find it very hilarious. It's an Australian comedy called Kath and Kim. He might enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Kaf and Kim.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 11: Hello, Okay, if I family Gary and Shannon, this is Hi Desert Mike.
Speaker 4: What you watch on Wednesday?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 12: Man, you guys have to watch Netflix The Black Mirror.
Speaker 4: All the new episodes are so great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, check it out, guys. I'm waiting till I have to travel to just.
Speaker 1: Download the whole season and have it something to look forward to day.
Speaker 4: Never gotten into Black Mirror. I hold a couple of different people.
Speaker 1: If you like Twilight Zone, yeah you get into it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: And then next week, by the time we start doing this show, next week, we will have been able to have seen the entire Dallas season four of The Bear.
Speaker 2: You're going to watch the whole season.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying I'm going to watch the whole season. I'm saying it's possible that by the time we do this twelve thirty Wednesday next week, you could have watched the where do you.
Speaker 2: Fall in the whole season.
Speaker 1: Drops versus the like the Buccaneers I mentioned just debuted season two yesterday. They do one episode a week. Where do you fall on that? Do you like it when the whole season drops or do you like to build up a little patience flex that muscle?
Speaker 4: I like it when the whole season, but I won't watch the whole thing in one day. That'd be too crazy. But then that gives me the opportunity to watch it over the course of four days.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I'm saying, Like, do you prefer I mean, I kind of like the one episode a week just because it gives you something to kind of like look forward.
Speaker 4: To give me my drugs and let me dole them out. Ah Okay, yeah, you made that clear.
Speaker 1: Now I know why you don't do drugs because I think we know you would end up in a gutter.
Speaker 4: I've been in gutters.
Speaker 1: You've been in gutters before. Yeah, that's tomorrow's show. We'll see u. John Cobalt is up next. Stay dry, everybody, blessings.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show, you can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app