Speaker 1: It is Bourbon and Beyond Eve Tomorrow Bourbon and Beyond starts. They are estimating over three hundred and sixty five thousand people will attend this event event over the next four days.
Speaker 2: And at some point today when you hear a sting song, yes, be the first one five seven, one, eight four eight four. I'll give you tickets. And it might be in the middle of a spot block.
Speaker 1: In a spot block. Can I have a question on my hand?
Speaker 3: Raised?
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, it's Pierce's Little Johnny. You said a sting song, so not a police song.
Speaker 3: I got you one of us singing sting No, who knows?
Speaker 1: Okay, be unrecognizable.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We broke this story yesterday. Remember when we were in the middle of something important and I said, stop, stop, stop breaking news about this Pagers.
Speaker 3: In Yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I said, we got to read. I gotta read this story because it was multiple of alerts right away. And I said, something's going on. So the Israelis, I love the Israelis them, they are not messing around.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: So apparently they knew that the bad guys were going towards Pagers to stay to go low tech, because that's how you stay off the radar and you can't track, so pagers. You asked the question when I said pagers, and you went pagers because that And I said, that's so they can't be tracked. It's a pager nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 3: Again, we know a movie going from pagers. They're using fax machines.
Speaker 2: Now I shouldn't say this, but next up, we're sending them cases of VCRs.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what scal What scared me at first was if they could do that, can someone make all of our cell phones explode? That's what I That's what I was thinking. And then I found out what happened. So they intercept They knew that they were going to that, so they got to the manufacturers, intercepted the shipments, put the explosives in the pagers, and then obviously they could call all of them at the same time, and at least over two thousand pagers blew up at the same time simultaneously. Now there are numbers between twenty eight hundred people and four thousand people are injured, one hundred and seventy year in critical condition, eleven people are dead. But who knows those numbers are Probably they're made up. We don't know who knows how many of these guys are hurt or gals are heard? You know, No, you don't, you know you don't. But that's pretty Uh, it's pretty awesome. Well that's like a movie stuff. Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: It would be an unbelievable plot in a movie, and you would most people will go fes.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like the pager explosing, but come on, come on, like in a James Bond movie, You're like, come go, lasers on, sharks, come on. So but this really is Wow. How do you reach two thousand terrorists at the same time? Yeah, just leave it to the Israeli's Wow.
Speaker 3: So wait, didn't they didn't they eat out something to masade something like, uh, sorry, if you get get in touch with us, we.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know they look, I don't know that part. But again this leads to me, See, these guys are so squared away. How did they miss October seventh?
Speaker 3: No? I know, and talk about sticking your wee wee in a hornet's nest going up against Israel?
Speaker 1: Is that a South End scene?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But it's not we wee is it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: It's Dogger Cleve BP out.
Speaker 3: Of Yesday Man. Don't talk about doggers BP.
Speaker 1: You're talking about gas gas station chicken, best in the town, best in the.
Speaker 3: World, I think, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: Let's verify ready, BP, Doggers, No.
Speaker 3: It's the best in the world. Doggers, BP has the best you, by the way, the best coffees.
Speaker 1: Some thank you laptop butt Nick. Okay, so let's move to the next story, which is p Diddy. Oh my gosh, didty or didn't he?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Boy? He did he?
Speaker 3: He did he.
Speaker 1: It's no, I gotta say alleged because we're on the radio. But there's a lot of evidence and it's really some sick, sick stuff. Okay, this is all court documents. Uh, there apparently was these the freak offs. Okay, these huge sex parties. He would invite celebrities, rappers, regular people, and higher male strippers, and according to court documents, he would spike all of the champagne and all the drinks. No with like the rape. What's the rate the Cosby stuff? Yeah, like the Cosby stuff. So these people, I guess at different levels, and there would be sex going on for the entire time, and sometimes these went on for twenty four hours straight. Oh he videoed he basically did this is what they're alleging he did. Was what he did, is what Weinstein did. He threw these parties and some of these women had no idea, Oh we're going to a P. Diddy party. Oh cool. So they get there, they're drugged, they're raped by by a dozen guys. They wake up, they they find out what happened, and P did He tells everybody, look, you're your own video. We have your own video, and he uses that just like Weinstein did. He used it to keep these people in the fold and to blackmail them.
Speaker 3: So okay, and if he were black allegedly, if he were allegedly blackmailing these other celebrities, these other rappers, whatever it might be, is it gonna come out in this court case? I? You know, so? Is everybody gonna be out it anyway? You know?
Speaker 1: So? I heard a video earlier today and again, you know, there's no backstops to Twitter anymore. X whatever you want to call it, he cannot. So it's a it is a it's an ex security guard that doesn't drink and he saw what was going on, so he started recording audio of everything because he wanted to protect himself and he goes, I only smoke weed, and I didn't smoke his weed.
Speaker 3: I smoke my weed.
Speaker 1: And he goes and I didn't drink and he goes and I to protect myself and to maybe get paid one day. Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna record this. And he has all these audio reporting recordings which are it's awful. So P Diddy did, He's done. This all comes stems from the you saw the video where he beat up his girlfriend right in the hallway, drug her back, kicking her and drug her back by her hair like he's in the Anerthal all the way back to his room right.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: It all stems from that court case where she finally had had enough and said I got so much on him, you don't know. So this is where it all stems from. So now it's in court cases. He's in jail and the judge has denied bail. He will it in jail until the trial is over. Well, he wouldn't be a flight risk with his resource, that's.
Speaker 3: What they said.
Speaker 1: He said, Look, he's a flight risk. He's got a billion dollars.
Speaker 3: He's gone. I would love to do P Diddy's net worth right now. But Spotnick is not connecting spot Nick, what's wrong with you? Baby?
Speaker 1: H So this so he's in jail and he ain't getting out until after the trial, and you know how long these trials take months if not, I think he's going sounds like it.
Speaker 3: You know who's you know who's laughing big right now is Kat Williams. Everybody caught Kat Williams crazy. Yeah, he was going on and you know, doing podcasts and talking about stuff like this.
Speaker 1: Well, he may be crazy, but he has got some stuff he's been right about.
Speaker 2: Did he is net worth somewhere between six hundred million and one billion.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a lot less. It's going to be a lot less soon, just with Bad Boy records only. Well, he paid one person off one hundred million dollars three days ago. He just paid another a person that was in jail for something one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: He was trying like, yeah, keep it quiet.
Speaker 1: It's over for him.
Speaker 3: Man. That's well judging from the I don't know the parties he had, maybe he'll enjoy prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Uh, Juicy smoll.
Speaker 2: Juicy, we're on today, es we are on a role Diddy and Juicy oh Boy talk talking about hump day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take a dollar.
Speaker 3: No, that's a five dollars five. This is the uh slot machine sound when hit a five dollars joke.
Speaker 1: We need to apply that to joke.
Speaker 3: Joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Attorneys for actor Juicy Smolet appeared before the Illinois Supreme Court yesterday in an effort to overturn his twenty one conviction for falsely reporting a hate crime. Smoleat was found guilty of course of five counts of disarly conduct after prosecutors argued he paid two brothers they were actually brothers.
Speaker 3: They're not.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying they're black and their brothers two brothers, thirty five hundred dollars eight. I'm a couple of brothers. I just I need to stipulate. He stays a twenty nineteen attack on him. Smolay's legal team claims that he should not have been tried a second time because the Cook County State's Attorney Office initially dismissed the charges in exchange for community service. The Illinois Supreme Court has not indicated when it will issue it's ruling.
Speaker 2: He could have admitted he made a mistake, gone to some kind of rehab, been a hero, have a comeback story, but no, he keeps doubling the dragon.
Speaker 1: Dragon Dragon. How this open and shutcase is in the Supreme Court is what. This drives me crazy. That's why this stuff drives me.
Speaker 3: You say, Okay, you know what. It's cut and dry. You did this, But if you want to appeal it after you waste all the taxpayers' money. When you lose, you're responsible for all of the all the money.
Speaker 1: What I'm not sure Juicy is going to have the o the dough.
Speaker 3: It not from your bottle.
Speaker 1: You don't want to try my new chek out my new drink. I want drink, said Jesus Juice.
Speaker 3: No, it's raw something.
Speaker 1: What is a synergy? It's called raw kobucha is a mystic mango. It has got nine billion living probiotics in it.
Speaker 3: That was one of P Diddy's favorite things to do it. Hey man, I want you to give me the raw kibuchi. I like my kibuchi cooked. He likes his kibuchi.
Speaker 1: This is good stuff. It's only sixty calories, nine billion living probiotics, and I got mystic Bengo.
Speaker 3: Sneak and Deacon agrees five dollars to Tony.
Speaker 1: Good joke man, thank you, thank you great, get your am I now the funniest or is that still day? You got work today?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 1: Okay? Sorry? Why would I even ask? Just feel terrible?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So the first day for Bourbon and beyond? Uh can you punch up on sput Nick? How long would it take for him to punch up? He won't the first day of acts for Bourbon to be on tomorrow because I have several friends that are I'm fifty five years old. I can't do twelve hour day. They do all four days, twelve hours. They get there with their chairs.
Speaker 3: I might be connected.
Speaker 1: And the fanny packs and fanny packs are actually back in. Just want to let you know.
Speaker 3: Are they allowed?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: I believe so, you wouldn't believe for sure that it isn't allowed. You're like, okay, here's a pacho in case it rains. What pacho? Uh? Okay?
Speaker 1: Steen is the headliner? What is on Thursday?
Speaker 3: Okay? Hang on, I'm trying to get to it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I've looked at three sites and nobody has a really good lineup so far.
Speaker 3: I got I got to it last night and I'm getting to it now. It's just that, what.
Speaker 1: Are you saying, David, are you looking at it now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But they either have everything or I mean so I can't tell who's who, I'm what I can I'm just waiting. It's just every single band it's spinning. And it did this last.
Speaker 3: Night on my phone. I think it's the Bourbon be on site. Not believe it or not really? All right, here we go, here we go, see you? What do Thursday? First? Yeah, give me some of the acts talking the Sting Headliners Sting before Sting is Beck. This is ok this is in descending. Give me a bell, This is descending, Okay Beck, Sting Beck, Matchbox twenty Okay, Fleet Foxes they're good. Uh Mariene morris co Wetzel Lyle love it, uh Lyle like it?
Speaker 1: Love it is that the ugly dude at dated the model? Yeah what dated? Are married?
Speaker 3: Wallflowers. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hit, one hit exactly, short set.
Speaker 3: Beth Hart, Arlow Spring, Arlow, Parks.
Speaker 1: You can say, Arlow, Guthrie and those guys.
Speaker 3: He can't be alive. Okay, goes downhill from there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's some good country people, isn't there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do Friday.
Speaker 1: No tomorrow's the focus folks. So you're talking about so if you go there like whiskey mind, I've never been, so I don't know what time do the band start?
Speaker 3: Oh, they started like like one o'clock or one.
Speaker 1: O'clock is the first band.
Speaker 3: It's really great the way to set up because both stages are side by side, and when the stage to the right goes off, it's just a couple of minutes to the stage on the left goes on. Okay, and then they got stages in the rear as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, how long does it get on average to get a beer?
Speaker 3: Not bad, it's not bad at all.
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes, no, ten, ten, five to ten minutes, okay, maybe right, and then the pe lines, Uh, well, I go vip so.
Speaker 3: I got vip so, I got the vip ps. Okay, okay, so it's not bad. But general population, yeah gin pop. It looks a little rough.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Plus, man, those are overused.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you know, do they empty them during the week? They fill?
Speaker 3: No, they got it.
Speaker 1: They gotta fill. Are they got to empty them?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: I gotta, yeah, they gotta.
Speaker 1: I think they fill a porter can up in one day.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, Pep, are you kidding me? Plus people are making duties and that takes up the wrong people duty at these festivals. I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Uh smoking, Can you smoke a vape?
Speaker 3: I don't know the answer.
Speaker 1: Can you smoke a cigarette? Yeah, you can smoke cigarettes. You can smoke cigarettes because you're outside.
Speaker 3: I don't know, to the best of my knowledge, you can.
Speaker 1: You didn't see anybody smoking. I'm asking questions that people would want to know before they win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see people smoking cigarettes, okay, but most people baite today is fine. I think they sell cigars out there and stuff because people drinking bourbon, you know, hey, drinking berman and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Now is it it's mostly grass? Yeah, that's probably chemicals. No, no, no, no, the what you're standing on.
Speaker 3: Now, they're mostly standing cigars. But yeah, some people do smoke grass.
Speaker 1: What you're standing on is on grass though.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's got like some gravel pathways and stuff like that. It's really nice, man. I got to tell you David. David's back, David back in the gang out at the Fairgrounds. They specifically had this set up for Danny Wimmer in these festivals, and they did it right.
Speaker 1: How was your relationship with Danny by the way.
Speaker 3: Well, we do this cat and mouse thing where he puts a restraining out order out. But even though I get a restraining order, I still get us autographed.
Speaker 1: Since he's say something to him on the radio, Danny Wimmer.
Speaker 3: I know we've had our differences in our past, and well you said the whole Hey, I need privacy when in my hotel room. Please don't break in here. And I kind of understand at this point. But at the same time, Danny Wimmer, a BackRub is a BackRub from your heart, baby, and it's a BackRub from my heart. So this year, why not let me into your room?
Speaker 1: And why not let me into your heart?
Speaker 3: You got me.
Speaker 1: I didn't think you could give me this morning. You got me. Wow, good job, buddy. Hey, it's okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I just love Danny Whimmers. Okay, sorry I didn't. I told myself.
Speaker 1: Can you even do a joke of the day. I think I want to move on?
Speaker 3: I think I can. We can do it.
Speaker 1: Let me just get together, Dave, can you cover him?
Speaker 3: Hey, do it for Danny? Do it for Dan?
Speaker 1: Danny?
Speaker 3: You think he's listening.
Speaker 6: Of course, it's silly, Hey, fellas Hey, I went about the Kroger store yesterday and pick up a few things.
Speaker 3: I bought it. I bought one banana, bought one apple, bought two eggs. Cashiers ringing me up and she says, well, you must be single, And I went, oh, because I'm buying seating single servings of everything. She said, no, because you're ugly.
Speaker 1: He's a joke of the day, burbing and beyond eve. It is September eighteenth, twenty twenty four. And by the way, when you hear a sting song, yeah, call her number whatever Dave designated first one first one Health.
Speaker 3: No, it's called her number one. Hey, try stay Man's health. Guys, it's hump day or or is it? Has your little bit guy been giving you the blues? Are you suffering from ED? If you suffer from e D guys, drop the ego and just get it corrected. Get it corrected with the best. And the best is try State Men's Health. Why am I saying that? It's because they have a ninety percent success rate. You heard me right, ninety percent success rate when it comes to treating ED and it gets better. It's risk free. Hear me out here's your appointment. It's ninety nine dollars. They do lab work, you get your blood results, and you'll sit back with a licensed medical professional within thirty minutes and they're gonna go over all of your numbers right then and there. Then they're gonna give you a TESTOS. If the TESTOS doesn't work, you're ninety nine dollars refund it. Just like that. It means you have absolutely nothing to lose in your love life to gain if it does work, and it probably will. Just apply the ninety nine dollars to your plan. If you decide to join, You're gonna love Try State Men's Health, Get back in the bedroom, get your confidence back, get your love life back, and deal with Try State Men's going to try Statemenshealth dot com. Stick around more on the Way News Radio A forty whas Ooh Clapton.
Speaker 1: You just to play a song all the time.
Speaker 3: Love this song. Just saw this article for the second time. Elon Musk is on track to be the world's first trillionaire. I was talking to Susan about that is in my kitchen last night. His net worth is growing an average of one hundred percent each year. Good God, Hey you don't have to be a trillionaire to have your car running. Baby, you know that's called it's called you don't.
Speaker 1: Like him in radio school right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have to be a trillionaire to have your car running like a top and quite frankly being safe for your family. If you go to Tony's Breaking Alignment, Tony's Breaking Alignment their family owned and operated. And know why is that important? I'm going to tell you because family owned and operated businesses, they just they care more. They care about their name, and they care about their product, they care about their craftsmanship. And that's what you get at Tony's Breaking Alignment so much to the point, they don't give you just a warranty. No, they give you a three year, three year, thirty six thousand mile warranty on every single job that they do. Folks put might arrest, go with the absolute best, and that's my friends at Tony's Breaking Lineman stick around, Seeman Johnny with news next and more fun on the way the news ready to eight forty whas.
Speaker 1: Just uh, this was in probably one of the awesome nineteen nineties movies. What is it, uh bowling for soup? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What movie is it.
Speaker 1: This was probably a dozen different Okay you say yet, Yeah, it was always in a movie.
Speaker 3: It does sound like a movie. Yeah, I was just texting my sister in law, Kathy Tyler Young. Yeah, because ELO. They did shows in Indianapolis, and they did shows in Cincinnati. Show at Cincinnati jeff Lynn's EO. I guess it's is there a battle between the rights of ELO or.
Speaker 2: Something there shouldn't be. He's the creative forest singer writer.
Speaker 3: That's what I would think. So, but anyways, being billed as jeff Lynn's ELO. So I had friends that went, and some of them had really really good seats. And this is my sister in law's favorite band. And over the summer I saw she was talking about.
Speaker 1: I Gotta Go, I Gotta gog Courtney Donaho's favorite band.
Speaker 3: She hates him. So people people were up.
Speaker 1: I don't know why anybody would think about them.
Speaker 3: Actually, people people were sending me pictures from their seats, and so I started downloading send them to Kathy going guess where I am.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't, that's what he talks about.
Speaker 3: Susan said the same thing. I'm like, hey, what are you talking about? Anyway, I'm letting her know that Friday, October eleventh, they will be in Nashville, So that's outside of the hotel room.
Speaker 1: And the drinks and me, I'd be a thousand dollars a night. Everything pretty yellow or what the whatever? The main guy yellow telephone line or telephone song. This is not it though, I'm sorry, mister Sky, mister blue Sky.
Speaker 3: I like I know the song.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know this because of the galaxy whatever paging has belah paigingala.
Speaker 3: How do you not like yo?
Speaker 1: I do love them, baby, I just don't think it's a a thousand dollars night. Let's break down who's suing who? H right, it's hello man, what was the last hit? Seventy eight? Early eighties? When he okay, we played one yesterday, hold on Tight to your Dreams?
Speaker 3: When in what year was that?
Speaker 1: Eighty one? Anywhere you go, it's like in eighty seven talking about a band that broke up in nineteen forty seven. The base, the horn section is suing the string section in the big band.
Speaker 3: Well, we did the story yesterday, are you Oh? They're cancling tour dates and they're doing they're stopping touring effectually twenty twenty five because uh, well, reconcilable differences between Kevin Cronin and the bass player?
Speaker 1: Get a new bass Do you have women's volleyball scores? Next?
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 1: What else you got has that let him dive into and their troubles?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding? Well, this is Ario, not Ilo.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry Ario, not.
Speaker 3: To confuse you know, if it's a bass player, could you just go? Isn't it the years ago? But you stop touring because the bass player and you all have a fight. Isn't that the same as going well? You know, Frank the third in charge of our lighting, I don't get along with him. We gotta quit touring.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I wonder if when they play they have those little oxygen things up their nose and it goes around their ears and the tank is like right next to their bass player.
Speaker 3: I just saw the stones in Vegas.
Speaker 1: You can't use them as an example. You can't use them. And by the way, there was a reportvior reporter this morning out at Waverley Hills and he gets in. What is the thing when they put the dead body on the slab and they push it in and the door shoot no, no, When someone the Morgan they put you on the slab and side you in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well he was laying in that and did the live shot. Good for him? It was not okay? Why and he did the live shot from it, and I was like, Jacket. I was like, you don't know, he's probably got to sit in there for five six minutes waiting for the ah. Well, because you do a after this and then it comes back after commercials and they go live to him, so he had to lay in that. They probably turn the lights out because you're saving batteries and all that. So he's laying in that dead person at Waverley's for five six minutes in the dark with his mic. So I'm like, no, thank you.
Speaker 3: When we were in our early teens, we would go and break in there and we would break in from the body shoot and you walk up. Yeah, the first room you walk into is the morgue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was laying in one of those.
Speaker 3: And we would always go again there, you get it. None of us would ever know it because we all knew what would happen. Yeah, believe Dwight, Yes, Dwight in the morn yeah, and or one of those ghosts is gonna follow you home. Yes, just reminded me. Hey, Charlie Maddingly, Charlie Maddingly from Way Waverley. Sorry I forgot to call you back last week. I'll call you today.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. Thanks thanks for catching up on your text messages.
Speaker 2: The last ELO song to chart was nineteen eighty six is Calling America and this is it?
Speaker 1: This charted peaked in the twenties. Terrible, It's not terrible. Sounds like Paul McCartney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was this written for a movie too?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, but it does sound like the Traveling Wilbury Are You're Traveling Wilbury is say that five times fast?
Speaker 3: That five times fast?
Speaker 1: I thought I thought as much talent as they had the Traveling Wilbury as it was underwhelming.
Speaker 3: I liked it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying all those.
Speaker 3: All that talent. You know how that started the greatest song. It was like a Petty's garage. One of them lived by him, and he just came over and they started playing in the garage. Started as a garage band, just hanging out and.
Speaker 1: Having fun, and they had to go ruin it.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is footy footy football time, footy footy football, football, soccer.
Speaker 1: You play with Danny Wimmer soccer David he was focused in rallying, he was done catching up on his text messages on his radio show, and now you got him on Danny Wimmer. Now I feel like right in pos that's where he wants to be.
Speaker 3: That's where I want to be. Here's a poem that I wrote for Danny Wimmer, Danny Danny, Danny Wimmer.
Speaker 1: What rhymes with wimmer?
Speaker 3: Just for you. I try to stay trimmer.
Speaker 1: You want to give him your wimmers.
Speaker 3: Danny Danny, Danny Whimmer. Could you please come over my base Can you please come over my basement and we'll watch the best of David Swimmer. Danny Danny, Danny Whimmer, Danny Danny, Danny Whimmer. When I got your autograph on my restraining order, my eye it caught a glimmer, Danny.
Speaker 1: Danny, Danny. When it comes to fatness, you are a trimmer.
Speaker 3: Danny, Danny Wimmer, Danny Danny, Danny, Danny Whimmer. All right, whenever you walk by me, I start to shiver because you you my friend, You're Danny Danny, Danny Wimmer.
Speaker 2: I just read today where David Swimmer turned down Will Smith's Men in Black roll. He was directing his first movie. He wanted to finish that.
Speaker 1: Who turned down? David Shwimmer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they make like a twenty million a year off royalties off.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's fine. Oh yeah, But as far as being a movie star, that would have helped.
Speaker 1: I like David Swimmer, I liked. He's no Danny Wimmer.
Speaker 3: He's no Danil Wimmer.
Speaker 1: Any him and Rachel had actually a little thing.
Speaker 3: Rachel Rachel Rachel, Well, if you go to NFL stadiums, it's all about getting overpriced food. Who has the most the most concession stands when it comes to NFL stadiums, Let's do the top five.
Speaker 1: G e.
Speaker 3: H A Field at Arrowhead Stadium they have one hundred and forty concession stands.
Speaker 1: What one hundred and forty so far?
Speaker 3: Home of the Chargers and the La Rams one hundred and forty seven. The Atlanta Falcons they have one hundred and fifty one total.
Speaker 1: That place is amazing.
Speaker 3: Coming in too is in power Field at Male High and Denver one hundred and seventy three concession stands.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. I'm looking for the list of foods. Hang on, and I've got the weirdest NFL food come.
Speaker 3: And then the number one, the number one stadium with concession stand locations is the Arizona Cardinals, like Glendo Arizona one hundred and seventy six concession stands.
Speaker 1: Well one, then that one's also is a cool one because it's in Arizona. It rains like three days a year. It's the dry. Arizona is actually the driest place on Earth. You would think like the same or something. It's the driest place on Earth's Arizona. So that that field, they're like the soccer teams in England where the field comes the field comes out of the stadium on rollers. Oh really, and the sun gets it and they and they water it out there and then they roll the field back into the stadium.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: When I was at the in eighty nine, summer ready nine, I went out to Los Angeles. A buddy mine lived out there, and we went to a Dodgers game, and the hot dog guy he'd be like, I don't know, eight rows down or eight rolls up, whatever it might be, and you go, hey, hot dog guy, he'd throw you a hot dog and you catch it and he just like, come back later and get the money. Yeah, well they should do that with the cold beer since he cants.
Speaker 1: No, no, they don't take cash anymore either. Guys in the bucket. The guys in the bucket had that little thing you just go who with your car.
Speaker 3: It blew my mind when we had to pay my credit card to the cold beer. Here guy. At Papa John's Cardiostadium.
Speaker 2: By the way, in Arizona, they have the cotton candy burrito.
Speaker 3: That sounds disgusting.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's in it.
Speaker 2: The insides of this monster features cotton candy flavored ice cream mix with fruity pebbles, fruit loops, marshmallows, skittles, Mini Eminem's, gummy Bears, and sprinkles.
Speaker 3: I'll give that two.
Speaker 1: You had me until you got the gummy bears.
Speaker 2: In Dallas you can get the pizza Burger sixteen ounce Angus patty sandwiched between two pepperoni pizzas. Add in the lettuce, tomato, marinera and mutster relative cheese.
Speaker 1: I'm in, I'm in, I'm in for that.
Speaker 2: Indianapolis the Ringer. It's a foot long corn dog. But you had a touch. It's coated in honey. That sounds then rolled in blue tacky crumbs.
Speaker 1: No way, the ringer sounds. Oh my gosh, that sounds okay, rolled rolled in honey, honey and then blue tacky crumbs.
Speaker 2: Whatever that means t A k I. You had me at twelve mm hmmm, you get the specially. In Cincinnati, the Bengals did this with specially topped with Getta bytes, beer, cheese, red cabbage, apple cider, vinegar, and whole grain mustard.
Speaker 3: That sounds great.
Speaker 1: New Orleans, the turduck in loaded potato.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a pain in the ass.
Speaker 1: Right there, normal.
Speaker 2: Baked potato, turkey duck, chicken all loaded down to the base, cheddar cheese, then green onions on top cream any sour cream doesn't say, but I'm sure you can add.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a pain in the ass to eat at your seating.
Speaker 1: Oh look at this. You eat it before you get to your seats where you stand and you eat.
Speaker 3: It, but then people come out and want to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Look at this a stuffed turkey leg in Houston. So it's a turkey leg stuffed with dirty rice and topped up with caved Cajun brown and green onion.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, but it's stuffed with rice. You take a bite and all that crap fall over and.
Speaker 1: Like you mind food falling on your shirt? I mean, I'm sorry that slipped out said that.
Speaker 3: How dare you? How dare you?
Speaker 2: Did you notice Danny Wimmer's distance started about the time the dryer started.
Speaker 3: I really noticed that Danny Wimmer started treating me differently when my dryer started shrinking my shirts.
Speaker 1: He just stopped looking at your faceboost post. That's what hurts the most.
Speaker 3: That's what hurts the most is I'll post something like, oh my gosh, louder than life, whatever it might be, and I'll go on and look for that one Danny Wimmer, Like you think.
Speaker 1: It's there, it's not.
Speaker 2: Back to Indianapolis. Some moores load in fries. It's a bed of sweet potato fries with chocolate hazelnut drizzle, toasted marshmallows and graham cracker crumbles.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and yes on sweet, yes and yes on yes.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting. You know what you get at?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know what Danny Wimmer has? Bourbon and beyond and and it louder than life. Island noodles.
Speaker 1: Island noodles You gotta get.
Speaker 3: The island noodles. When you go out to Louder than their Head and there's noodles they got like different vegetables or chicken in it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, damn, I'm hunger right now.
Speaker 3: I dream about it when I'm in my Southern Comfort hot tub. You're gonna love a vacation in your own backyard. Sometimes Susan and I will get in my hot tub and I will just talk about Danny Wimmer at nauseum. She loves it.
Speaker 1: She gets jealous.
Speaker 3: You gotta love yourself the covered hot tub. You think you can't afford one, I want you to think again. Listen to this. Loved ones hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month. You hurt me right, sixty five dollars a month. That's less than a dinner for two with drinks. So the Covered Hot Tubs has one hundred and fifty tubs ready for immediate immediate delivery. And by the way, they offer twelve months same as cash. It's a no brainer. It's fall, baby, that is hot tub weather. Get down to seventy five or one Preston Highway. Tell Todd Gibson, Don and the crew. We said hot.
Speaker 2: Gotta get your shady race. First, you gotta complete the ensemble.
Speaker 3: Listen to are you going to Louder than Life or Bourbon and Beyond? If you are number one, could you pass this note to Danny Wimmer and just pass the note to him for me? Could you do that? Number two? You don't want to take sunglasses out that you can lose or break. It's gonna happen. It's a music festival. Go by Shady Rays. Get a fantastic pair of sunglasses, wear them all four days. If you lose them, if you break them, if you scratch them, if they're stolen, They're gonna replace them. It's a no brainer. It's no risk. Quality sunglasses. Go by Shady Rais in the oxymor Center or check them out online at Shady rays dot com. Stick around top of the hour Tony Vinetti Honors are Wednesday's Heroes our Veterans on the Way News Radio eight forty whas