Speaker 1: This normal Monday behavior. Ben and Skin show. I'm Skin, He's Tezsel, She's a little baby corn bread. Ben'll be back in the full Demara from his vacation, no doubt, he'll have tails to regale us with. Okay, we have tickets to give away Offspring Dosaki's happening in August. First person using the microphone on the on the iHeart streaming app, there's a little talkback feature. Leave your name, your phone number, your email address, and the first person that can tell us what musical instrument did we listen to in the opening segment? We heard five different examples. Katie was playing this musical instrument for us, and we were guessing what songs. We were guessing poorly. Christina did much better than I. But what instrument were we playing in the opening segment? If you're listening, you know the first person leads or named their phone number, their email address, they're gonna win those offspring tickets. Dosaki's coming in August August twenty second, to be exact, Little Cowboys, Kerosene for you sports fans coming up here in about ten minutes.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for.
Speaker 3: This US hot Gods stay on.
Speaker 4: Top in the shovel.
Speaker 3: Did not get to this over the weekend. I'm gonna try to knock it out tonight. Netflix did this thing on Saturday, another live streaming event, and they're really in love with live streaming stuff. And it's called totem, which is like, you know the Netflix tom.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, the the you knowlix.
Speaker 2: And that's the name of the show.
Speaker 4: Well, not a show. It's more of an event called todam okay.
Speaker 3: And I don't fully know what it is again, but I know that they were kind of revealing some things about some new.
Speaker 4: Shows they've got coming out. It's like networks.
Speaker 3: Networks have upfronts where they show here's here's our schedule is going to be like, but they don't. Back in the day, it was Friends and Seinfeld will be on Thursday night, you know, but.
Speaker 2: They don't put it on their network.
Speaker 4: No exactly.
Speaker 3: But Netflix is like, wouldn't we do this, Okay, easiest promotion ever? Why wouldn't we show everyone this man just when Stranger Things is gonna come out?
Speaker 4: Like this is smart?
Speaker 1: Do you guys know the name Barry Diller? No, Barry Diller is an eighty something year old billionaire man, and he was involved in all these major things, paramount Expedia. Is this just entertainment executive that ran all these companies and made all this money And he's talking about everything's changed everything because studios can no longer compete with the tech companies. Yeah, and so the guy interviewed was Bill Marty's like, yeah, Amazon and Appley goes, well, Netflix and Marv was like, well, Netflix is just like a studio goes No, you don't understand. Netflix runs everything. This is a guy who's been in that business's whole life, has made over a billion dollars. Like, no, none of them can touch Netflix. And he's like Netflix changed entertainment forever.
Speaker 3: And then they're you know, trying to get their toe into gaming and expand that. But this is interesting that like a few live concerts, but also like I know, Lady Gaga was there to promote that she's gonna be a character in the Netflix show Wednesday with Jenna or Taking. Not a big deal, but it's a big event whatever, so who's who's there?
Speaker 4: Whatever?
Speaker 2: I never know what shows on what.
Speaker 3: Well then they're like, hey, now you know there's a nap for that. So July twenty fifth, they are going to release Happy Gyo More to and it'll be on Netflix. I'm sure he'll show in some theaters too. But there's been a small teaser of what's gonna be. And I know a lot of people don't care. Well, I actually just think a lot of people care. People your age really care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do, and I'm pumped.
Speaker 3: So don you see this two minute trailer for me? Goosebumps? Okay, a lot of people, look, they're just gonna repeat the same joke, and I'm like, that's every sequel ever.
Speaker 4: It's fine, Okay, we can enjoy it if you want. If you don't want to, maybe go keep your thoughts to yourself.
Speaker 1: He's too attached. He's too attached to this. I mean that should be Look at him. He knows that the Boston Bower see Equal wasn't any good.
Speaker 3: He knows kiss my ass, the Smike Shagmy is better than Austin powers On.
Speaker 2: It was all it was all the same jokes.
Speaker 1: O'kay baby, And then the Ron Burgundy wasn't there Ron Burgundy? Thing?
Speaker 4: That sucks? Good? Watch it again.
Speaker 3: It's better than Really, people are so dying to kill a sequel.
Speaker 2: They want to kill it Godfather Too was amazing.
Speaker 4: Watch it for a second.
Speaker 3: You're like, Okay, this is actually pretty funny because guess what the alternative is.
Speaker 4: No comedy movie. No one makes comedy.
Speaker 2: Movies, and he'll make a new concept. Was that so hard?
Speaker 1: I agree that friendship and I thought it was great. Christina, I know, Okay, I gotta go here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, there's so here's some of the names that are attached to this, and they were kind of revealed throughout the trailer. Ben Steeler of course is back, as you know, the nursing home guy. So we'll see Shooter McGavin's back. You forgot, Oh my god, Christopher McDonald back to Shooter McGavin him.
Speaker 1: So the caddy is bad bunny. I saw that, I saw pre good. I thought it was fine.
Speaker 4: It's pretty great.
Speaker 1: I think why my wife would normally hate Happy Gilmore. I doubt she's seen it, but if I tell her bad bunnies in it, I bet I can get her to watch it.
Speaker 3: She'll be seeing it this summer because we're all gonna rewatch it in July to get ready for the sequel.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it come whatever.
Speaker 3: Our friend Jack Jerroputo will be there with Verne lune Quist reprising their role as the broadcast. Okay, Cameron, who's gonna try to get some cheeks after this horsepower drink? Will be in this movie. Ken Jennings of Jeopardy will be in the movie. Lavelle Crawford Eggs Tyrone Let's go. You remember him from Breaking Bad? He is in the movie all Right, em and m post Malone, Marcelo Hernandez, Reggie Bush, Weirdly, Dan Patrick. Okay, but here's one that I love. And here's the the this guy. I'm assuming he will be playing the son of this guy. It's a behemoth of a man. And here's the scene from the original Happy Gilmore Chooter mcgaery shooter Scheerter mcgavann's about the tee off and the guy in the gallery is a big, huge man halfy his old Bob. I beg the different Happy Gilmore accomplished that feat no more than an hour ago. Well, Moron, good for Happy gilm Oh my god. As he turns around and he's a huge man with a knell in his head because Happy accidentally shot him in the head. Of the dark playing that role of the sun of this guy. Bobon was that.
Speaker 1: Guy Jaws from the James Bond movies.
Speaker 2: Richard Keel. That sounds right, yeah, okay, yeah, okay, I remember the voice.
Speaker 4: That would make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he played Jaws in the uh, the James Bond movies.
Speaker 4: That's a huge names.
Speaker 3: John Daly's got some role Page Spearmak, Rory mclroy, Scotti, Scheffler, Bryce and d Schambeau.
Speaker 2: What if there is a nude scene, well the other with Bryson d Sham.
Speaker 4: I don't think they'll do that.
Speaker 3: But also Will Zalatorus is in this movie, also Wright, and he looks just like Happy Gilmore's first caddy in the first movie. Okay, and it would be great if he's doing something like he's the kid of that caddy. Okay, this is gonna be fun if you want it to be. I want it to be.
Speaker 1: I mean because the first movie wasn't that good. I would love I'd love it.
Speaker 4: Oh you suck on my toe?
Speaker 1: I would love it if the sequel actually had merit. That's the bit and skin show. He's Kevin, he's pissed. What's what's happening next?
Speaker 2: In Cowboys? Kerosene dude, Well.
Speaker 4: One of these Cowboys players is going to Broadway, all right.
Speaker 2: So someone's gonna watch you play. We'll get into that next