Speaker 1: Ready four tell me that, as the blind man yells at his computer, it is October twenty four, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and I'm finally back to being live. Of course, most of you catch the podcast, whether you like it or not. That's how anybody listens to me anymore. Most of the time the live show is not so popular. But if you're hearing me, let's see, it's almost twenty three minutes after eight God help me, eight pm Eastern here on the twenty fourth day of October twenty twenty five. Right, if you're hearing me live right then and there in the Eastern time zone, you can call in and become part of this whatever it becomes. Okay, three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one. I even put out announcements about this ahead of time, and went live at seven thirty, ready to roll, and did a short podcast, and I was ready to go. I was signing off two minutes before my time, and I thought I was all said. All I had to do was make a new link for be Pete to join me, and then turn on the phones and We're good to go. Nope, anyway, That's that kind of sums up my week, though. Every time I try and do something, complications getting away, delay it, destroy it, or absolutely cancel it. And that just seems to be the way things are going, whether it's a piece of work, whether it's money I'm supposed to get, whether it's you know, the things that are supposed to go my way, a piece of technology. Hell, yesterday and my son comes to me and says, I can't get my TV screen on because we don't have TV, but he does have a PlayStation, and lo and behold the big TV that we hardly ever use. That he pretty much just has to himself out there in the living room is no longer working. So I don't know what to tell you. Technology turning against me, the software turning against me? Am I paranoid? Or does the world really hate me? Perhaps it's just God who hates me. I don't know. I'm thinking out loud about all these things at the moment, and I'm trying to do some good and get ready cause a month from today I'm going to be on my way home, hopefully, you know, in one piece and everything from Dallas, Okay, and I don't even know how I'm going to handle buying a razor and even to have a couple of packs of cigarettes while I go away. I don't even know how I'm doing that. So you know, I do have a ride there, and I've got a room to crash in, but everything else is going to be on the hustle that weekend, got to tell you, and I'm looking forward to it in a way. But also I'm going to be working my ass off and I'll keep to myself until afterwards how I think things are going to go. But I swear I should write it in a sealed envelope so that I can, you know, show people that I'm able to predict the future. Oh. Also, next week on Friday, before we go live, okay, on this show. On Friday Night, we're going to do a special and there should be a lot of JFK people calling in next Friday night before I do this show, and we're gonna, you know, like say, starting at about five pm Eastern. It's the plan right now, We're gonna have all the presenters that we can gather call in and on Halloween tell you what it is they're going to be talking about. At the Lancer conference, and also, god knows this, a couple other things we might schedule along the way. So between five pm and eight pm Eastern next Friday, that's what we'll be doing on here, and I've got some other interesting live plans for next week. We'll definitely hear from Larry Hancock again. I'm hoping to hear from Mike Swanson and maybe some first time guests. I don't know how it's gonna go for this young man who is eighteen and wanted to come on and begin a retro radio kind of thing with us. We might have that announcement coming up soon and perhaps a nervous breakdown or two for me along the way. I don't know, so, b Pete, how has your week been? Before I get into any other housekeeping duties and updating people on anything else, how's things going your neck of the woods.
Speaker 2: I've been busy all week. I've had contractors.
Speaker 3: And give me quotes on getting some power run out to the garage and some other things I.
Speaker 2: Need to get done. So it's been busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're still improving that house, huh.
Speaker 3: Other than that, trying to get study working on this thing till I die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're still upgrading and improving that house. Renovations and such.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, it's been It's been kind of hard because contractors trying to get them.
Speaker 2: In and get quotes from.
Speaker 3: You know, one guy takes a week and a half to get you a price together. It's apparently you know there's work to be done, but these guys are so busy that they I just can't get to it. Give you a price and get on down the road.
Speaker 2: Let you make a decision.
Speaker 3: But I finally settled with one guy. It's gonna cost me probably about six hundred bucks to run power out and get my whole garage done, and then I'm completely renovated and then move inside over the wintertime. I still got a fireplace to convert from gas logs over to just back to a regular fireplace.
Speaker 2: I get all that done for it gets cold.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you're putting your quote retirement end quote to good use, because you're supposed to be sort of retired now and you're upgrading the home. I mean, that's what a lot of people decide to do, right when they stop doing their steady day job. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm hoping that when I need it, I can flip this thing and get into something smaller.
Speaker 2: I don't need this big of a house.
Speaker 3: I just go buy one of those tiny houses and put it on a little quarter acre lots somewhere.
Speaker 1: Or maybe you can hang on to it as a rental property, you know, and utilize it as a piece of income. I mean that's possibility too, right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I could, I could, and it would help on time, he says. But if I go ahead and sell it, then I can do something else, get something one level, much smaller, much more.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping to get this thing flipped before I have to replace a central heating unit or something major. So, I mean, I've got enough to do ripping out the floor in a kitchen. We're going to open that thing up this fall and get all that done, so I don't I'm scared of a new heat pump. I'm looking at, you know, twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh, twenty grand for a heat pump. Huh wow, Well that's you know, but it's a good thing to have something though, you know.
Speaker 2: So we do heat pump and then have to.
Speaker 3: Well it's they told me when I first got in here, when I had to get a bunch of duck work to replace that. Replacing the ductwork in this old house would cost.
Speaker 2: As much as a new unit.
Speaker 3: So if I have to put in a new unit, you know, I'm thinking, Abou'm going with a split system and just own this thing off, and it'd be a lot cheaper, a lot easier.
Speaker 2: Uh. I don't know. As down the road, that's cool.
Speaker 1: We already have one caller. Looks like we got Jimmy waiting on the line, so definitely want to hear what he has to say. I don't know, maybe he's got things on his mind from the week's worth of news that is, or was, or maybe was because it's getting weird out there.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jimmy, he was the earlier, Oh he was, Okay, I was earlier.
Speaker 2: I figured he'd be calling right in.
Speaker 1: I barely had time to look at the room because I was doing I did the news thing and it was fine, you know, I was just doing my quick little rundown. I was going to tell a story. I ran out of time, and like I said, I was going to go straight ahead. But you don't know the frustration I just went through trying to let the damn there's an application on my desktop now right to run the phones and this thing is you know, the change. It allowed us to keep doing the phone calls. But it's worked fine, of course, and it was an hour ahead of time I was set up. I looked at it, it was fine, everything was cool, and then it logged me out for no reason. It hasn't logged me out for like the past month and a half, and it logged me out, and I'm like, okay, I try to sign back in. And I don't know about you, but I've been having trouble with like all of a sudden, things don't accept my passwords and I've been using the same passwords on some of these things for years. I don't know. Is it just me or you know what? What do you think.
Speaker 2: I've had something? I've had some issues with some sites.
Speaker 3: Not In fact, I was in an ATM about a week and a half ago and it kept telling me I.
Speaker 2: Was putting in the wrong pin.
Speaker 3: So I had to get my phone out, use my app to go in, change my pin number to what it originally was, and then my card worked.
Speaker 1: Weird. See, I don't know stuff stuff gets. It's a weird world because stuff gets hijacked by these you know, different hackers now and they turn around and even they do little fishing things where they get you to change your password on a fake site and now they have your password, right Like, they get you to enter your old password and your new one, and so they've got it covered. They get into your account while you're sitting there struggling with it still, and they empty things or change things or destroy things. It's crazy. Somebody logged into my Pinterest account weirdly this week from South Carolina for no reason. Yeah, and I'm like, why are you in my Pinterest account? Yeah? Like, what good is that going to do? I don't do any business through there. I mean, do you even do business on Pinterest? Is that a thing? I don't even know?
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't think you could unless you're selling prints of something of your own, maybe for something maybe.
Speaker 1: But I put up like the conferences on there, and I used to put up stuff from the podcast just when I had the YouTube channel, because they sort of encouraged you to share everything across platforms and they gave you easy buttons. So I mean that's literally why I created the Pinterest account, because it was like a simple Hey, you can sign up for nothing and it'll be just another place where we promote you know, your podcast or whatever. Which, by the way, I've got some kind of crazy. Can you hear the sirens and stuff in the background.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm on an earphone too, on my phone, so kicking up everything.
Speaker 1: Well outside in my neighborhood. Apparently there is I don't know, fire rescue, ambulance, cops. There's all kinds of crazy out there right now. So all right, anyways, enough of all that and enough of the local traumas. Uh. Maybe I'll get into an interesting story later on about my days as a convenience store worker that I thought were relevant and I was going to tell in the pre show but didn't get to it. It's like that this has been my motif all week. I'm trying to do stuff and it doesn't get done. Complications keep coming up and changing it on me. But anyway, let's see what Jimmy James has on his mind. Uh, and anybody else who wants to join us here for this tonight. You become the show, right You tell us what you want to talk about, and that's where we'll go best we can. Anyway. Three one nine five two seven, five zero one six call in to talk to me, or Bet Pete or hey one of the other callers if you feel like it. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And I think I got I should have. I clicked on it. I clicked on Jimmy, let's see, come on, what is It's the Uncooperative app Day. There we go, Jimmy. You should be on now.
Speaker 4: Kyle Watson, Hey.
Speaker 1: How's it going? Man? What's what's on your mind this week? Hu?
Speaker 4: Where am I test one two series?
Speaker 2: Are you hearing him?
Speaker 1: I heard part of what he said and then it went away, But now he seems to be back when he said one two three, So I was just waiting go ahead, Jimmy, yeah, but after I said, can you now yes? Kind of go ahead?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Well I just got that's good that you have and you all get What is all that background noise going on?
Speaker 1: I only hear you and a little feedback from you. That's it. So I don't hear background noise. Are you hearing the sirens in the neighborhood? Are you hearing my sirens?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: It sounds like a television.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, television here you hear TV.
Speaker 2: B No, I've got the game on, but the sound is off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no TV sounds on our end. Man, Go ahead, huh.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Here's some interesting JFK tidbits that heard from secular sources, which I'm finding to be more reliable than so called our community.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, goo ahead.
Speaker 4: It's one thing, I heard the old Mary Myers tale. We all know the Mary Myers tale, don't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of JFK's means squeezes.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, supposedly at an affair with her. It's cord Meyer's wife. Blah blah. They smoke weed together, maybe drop acid together, you know, maybe Cordmeyer. According to what I Howard Hunt was in on the assassination partially because he was pissed the JFK was banging his wife, that Mary pincher Meyer. Right, yeah, that's the okay.
Speaker 4: What about Yeah, you both putted up a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: They say.
Speaker 4: It's fascinating. I heard the exact same tale from a totally secular crime podcast. Just interesting.
Speaker 5: I like that, Robb.
Speaker 4: These things I find more interesting hearing from what I call secular sources. One thing, this is some of the differences I heard from this pod from that podcast versus any JFK source which I've heard this story from. I don't know three researchers. I would suppose o gee now then thought it would be of interest to mention the Cordmers was of highly being investigated by Angleton because he thought he was a Soviet mole.
Speaker 6: Gee.
Speaker 4: None of the researchers thought to put that in their little bookie poos, did they? What else did I find out? All the James Angleton was just in the town looking for a place to burgle. Now ball try again.
Speaker 5: Ben Bradley and the woman's Zonne sister called Angleton because apparently they were all.
Speaker 4: Sit good and that's how Ingleton had got involved.
Speaker 5: That Bradley's a liar, he's full of craft. So that's one another.
Speaker 4: One guy thoughts on this, Well, there's ben't a different story.
Speaker 1: There's been a couple of people that have written about this in books that focused on her some years ago, and there was a documentary which was was planned. Well, let me finish answer and then you go ahead, because I don't have a lot to say on this. But there was a documentary that was planned and never completed that that was shot partially about this and sort of disappeared, and it was weird because it had good funding and everything. And some people claim that it was shut down because of the the press is connection to the CIA is what it was. And it would be like way too obvious that they had, you know, too many inside sources. You know, after a while you say, oh gee, look at all these inside sources. You got to say, is your organization possibly inside of that organization? And that's part of the problem there. And the Mary Meyer thing is like some people have made it into a major, huge deal. I said it was also part of the I Howard Hunt deal, right, because it was like, oh, this was part of the big motivation. They easily got Corden Meyer because he was pissed, you know, about this relationship that they were carrying on with. And you know, the sources, the beginning sources for this are messy, is what the problem is. And then yeah, you got Ben Bradley, who's told this story about going and collecting stuff. Right, He's been in a couple of key places, you know, collecting people's notes. Ben Bradley, by the way, and yeah, I think it's suspicious. I don't know what to make of all of it, because at the end of the day, I don't see cord Meyer being involved in this, but Angleton having gone after him and all that. Yeah, that was kind of one of those things I think, was it the was it the guy who wrote the biography on Angleton, like what was it called like the Paranoid Guy or something about him being paranoid? Right was he wrote a whole thing about it, and it featured a picture of like the urn being carried, you know, in a funeral procession on the front cover. You know which book I'm talking about, Jimmy.
Speaker 4: Also like the Man that the Secrets.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And they talked about it extensively in there, But I don't know, It's just one of those It's one of those places I never dug much. And some people have sworn by it, I mean, sort of like they do with the you know, Dorothy Kilgallon's coming up again right as as something that needs to be talked about and looked at right away again and again, you know, because she supposedly had you know, that last interview with Jack Ruby and all this, But even in the you you ought to visit those zoom calls on Thursday nights. Sometimes you know that Jimmy the JFK Zoom calls. You ought to just listen to the cross talk between certain people that are not necessarily big names, but they go in a lot of wild directions. Boy. And I mean they were really in a lot of crazy directions last night. It was it was kind of strange. I mean I was going to talk and decided not to, uh because they were all on Zubruder, film alteration and all kinds of things. And I'm like, wow, uh yeah, yes, this is where it's because Mantic.
Speaker 4: Where their talk processes.
Speaker 1: Well part of them.
Speaker 4: Let's move it ahead about sixteen.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I keep saying. But the thing is, nobody listens to me. Number one. Number two Mantic has now come back out, and that's why I invited him on the show. He was on black Op Radio I think last night, uh, talking about his new discoveries regarding you know, film alterations and picture alterations and uh and all this and this is the new thing. And I'm like, as in the X raise, well no, he's going after.
Speaker 4: Doctors immudical stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, he did a whole book covering the medical evidence. It's a pretty expensive, like very nice looking book actually, and uh you know, hardcover and all that, Like it looks like a textbook the way it's set up and everything. Uh, you know, like a like something you would educate people with. And his main contention started with the X rays, right, and and the autopsy photos. But now he's moved on to you know really uh, I guess you know, being the the Zabruder film alteration camp guy uh mantic is now And I was going to invite him on here, even though I disagree with that. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I remember his h his stuff in Fetcher's Assassination Science about the X rays and that. So he's coming out with the alterations in the Zabruder film is his new gig, but.
Speaker 1: It's not new. He's been building up to this, and he's been on the images for quite a while. Like you said, that thing with Fetzer was probably what thirty years ago, But he's published books on his own sense. He's been involved with people since Doug Horn since I mean a lot of I had him on what a couple of years ago, I think, right, And apparently he's got a brand new information. He said, if you had a question, good.
Speaker 4: You had a question for me about the your stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ben Bradley, how did he find out about her death? Because didn't he make it to her house before anybody else did and rummage through it.
Speaker 2: After she was found dead?
Speaker 1: Well bred?
Speaker 4: And Bradley was her brother in law? Uh he was a Meyer's sister, right, But I mean how And as soon I knew they were related by marriage, the sister called Ben.
Speaker 3: Brad go ahead, Jimmy, I didn't know touching Ben Bradingleton.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the okay? So the sister called, okay, Well.
Speaker 3: Didn't they The cord Courd.
Speaker 2: Myners was out of town, wasn't he?
Speaker 1: Yes, they bla stood.
Speaker 4: On a black day and then he got off and then he did the exact same thing again. So I tend to think that he did do it. I'll think there's anything beyond that murder. But I just found it in testing out different story. So you know, I learned these interesting points not from people i'd like to like.
Speaker 1: I'm listening to.
Speaker 5: Conan O'Brien interview Andy Rickner, and I learned something very interesting.
Speaker 4: Andy Rickner's dad was in the OSS in World War two and he was good with languages, so they sent him to the Monterey Language Institute, which was a one year course, not six months.
Speaker 2: One year.
Speaker 4: Chinese and Russian takes a whole year, everything else six months, Right, Paul didn't have that time, Oopsy.
Speaker 1: No you didn't. Well, that's the thing, I don't. He gets really weird when you get into what Oswald was capable of writing and what he wasn't. Because even his good friend, you know, Titibitz, when he would write to him, you know, he wrote letters back here once him and Marina came to the US, right, he would write in Russian to Marina and in English to Lee. You know what I mean, Because Lee's command of the language was not great. I know, some people have like made it in this big legend like he had this, you know, wonderful command of the language, and I don't think he was that great about it. It seems to me as though he had a very rudimentary sort of grip on it, even after living there. That's what it appears to me, you know. But again I wasn't in his presence, so it's difficult to know. But Marina kind of supported that idea when at last I spoke to her many years ago that his Russian wasn't that great. You know, if you were patient with him, you could understand what he was trying to get at. But it wasn't you know, precise, let's say his Russian. But anyway, and that's the whole thing too, with the whole you know, translation and what's going on, and people are going after more. The community is getting weirder and weirder by the by the minute. I got to tell you too, I'm gonna hold my comments until after the conference really about this whole thing, because man, I got I got some things to say, and I'm really just trying to be diplomatic at this point, but it ain't easy. By the way, Jimmy, did you happen to catch that what do they call it? The Seiphered History podcast? That I did?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Na yet?
Speaker 1: Okay, they finally got it up on you. They finally got it up on YouTube. But I spent five and a half hours with these guys because they lost the first three hours of the of a conversation. I kind of had to redo it and uh, and finally they got it out there. But it's kind of kind of interesting. I'm probably gonna put out the audio on my podcast feed, but I wanted to give them a chance to get it out there first, but it's up on YouTube, so may maybe I'll figure out a way to drop a link in the room. But they started, you know, really to grill me on the films. Was that.
Speaker 7: The films in the Plaza?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure which ones made it to I'm not sure which ones made it to the podcast, but we discussed several films from the Plaza. You know, obviously we had to touch on Suppruiter. I did a long thing on Nicks. I don't think he's in there, which sucks because I'm very sure the Gale would have been happy with it. But they were asking for explanations and you know, in certain really badly badly assembled conspiracy theories people have made out of some of the films, where I'm like, yeah, that's that's no good. You know, what people are talking about here and this, and that they're looking at a bad cop I mean, come on, you know, stuff like that, And and I gave them the context, you know, for what we actually have in our possession and what we're looking at. Literally, you know, here's the best copy of it. But these are copies. They're not the original, you know, and stuff like that, and even asked me about the Patsy Pascal film, which is a rare question from these guys. Nobody ever asked about that film. But it is one of the ones that wasn't, you know, part of the Groden collection for the longest time. It wasn't part of it at all, So a lot of people never saw it because you know, you got to give credit where credits due. Grodin his release of that bulk of films has now been like the place where everybody lifts them and uses them online and everything. They pretty much you've got to trace it back to him as to where they got these films that they're studying most of them, you know, even Sipruder. If you're looking at a stabilized the Pruder film, you know, Dimes to Donuts. I'm telling you right now, it's probably something that originated with Groden, you know. So you got to consider that when you're looking at how many generations away from the original copy and everything else. It's just remarkable the way that people misunderstand and take and read these things like they find what they want to find in the films, you know, so spent a couple a couple of hours. I think that podcast might ended up being an hour and a half or two hours, but there was a good five and a half six hours worth of stuff that should have been recorded when we're going over to films.
Speaker 4: So, now, what about Groden Groen? Has Groden showed us up lately?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course yes, because.
Speaker 4: He usually pops up about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: Well what's what that guy suppose?
Speaker 6: I sick?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want to know what I mean market film And it's a stiff for because I'm guessing that he stole the cow from Wiesburg, which Wiseberg got to find the damn?
Speaker 1: Okay? So the which Martin film? Are we talking about? Jack? Or the other one?
Speaker 4: Shoddy Martin the Minace?
Speaker 1: So okay, okay, So you think that Weissberg probably had the original or a copy from the original.
Speaker 4: We got a copy of them from the FBI. Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, now the FBI's the FBI's possessions of these films. Is another weird point of contention, because that that was one of the things they were arguing about last night, and it's like, oh, we don't know the providence.
Speaker 4: Of this weird period Chef sixty four sixty eight evidence and then once scars just started as crap, that's when they clamped down, just saying.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but all that stuff from sixty four on is almost irrelevant because the original handling of it is where the problems begin. So that weekend on is where you got to look for where these things were first deposited and sent and sold to et cetera and collected, because everything else pretty much becomes, you know, a follow to the copy trail after that, even Garrison's copies. I had one of the ones that was made from Garrison's copies. I had literally had a physical possessional one, and they were rough, really bad copies. You know, there was practically no color in them, so all the color was gone, even though it was a color print, you know, which tells you that this is, you know, not not a solid job. They didn't they didn't take the time to you know, reproduce this thing well. And I don't know where it was done, but there was a mass of them done, and then they were distributed on the college campuses after that, and I don't know if copies were made of those copies, but by the time I got mine, I mean literally, it was like almost like no color was being projected anymore, Like you couldn't You could see it on the film, but it was vague, you know, the color and everything. So it was And it's funny if you take a look at that and you overlay it on you know, good color like slide from say the McMillan version of it, which was put on the CD rom Did you ever see that, by the way, Jimmy, the McMillan version of the film.
Speaker 4: No, But the minute you say that name, all I could think of is that crazy woman McMillan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but well, I don't know if they're related. But there used to be a media or a publishing company, let's say McMillan who ended up really dominating, like say the school age textbook industry in the country. You've heard of them, right, the McMillan publishers.
Speaker 4: Yes, well so mclovin.
Speaker 1: No, that can't be right. No, McMillan, it's McMillan. Yeah, it's McMillan. And they produced probably the majority of us that that went to public schools, say in the you know, in the sixties, seventies, eighties. It's a guarantee that the majority of our textbooks were likely, you know, McMillan books the majority of what we had to handle almost anywhere in the sixties, seventies, eighties. So, but they were they were a publisher, and they did a CD ROM on the Zubruter film. Have you ever been aware of that that there was like a CD ROMs study of the Subruter film for computers like in the nineties.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sure it happened. I mean, I never fooled with those things.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it's just that it gave you a good, a good something to study, you know, good digital reproduction of the film, especially for its time period. It was it was, you know, the best you were going to get for sure to be able to see the film right, and you had to be in the TV industry to do better. They made a few mistakes, but if you look at the McMillan version and you're able to take like say one of those a slide even from that one of the crappy Garrison versions, you know, you can overlay it and you can see that it definitely hasn't been altered in between then and then. So what I'm saying is that the film that you know was gotten from time Life and then bootlegged is the same film that they produced. You know, maybe they did it at the end of the eighties, but they definitely distributed in the nineties. The McMillan maybe you could look that up real quick, b PTE. The DVD ROM or CD ROM of the Zapruder film. It was kind of a unique thing and I'm pretty sure it was. Yeah, it was released by McMillan. I know that, and somewhere in my archive of crap. I definitely have one still, you know, because it is a solid study aid still even I would say, if you can get a computer that will run as.
Speaker 4: That would be the first that's the first digital version.
Speaker 1: Then well there's two. There's two things that I would say contend for the first digital version. One is the MPI home video, which they did a VHS release of, like the Zubruder film.
Speaker 3: Is this the one called Is this the one called the Image of an Assassination?
Speaker 1: No, that's that's the one that I'm talking about now. The CD ROM is different. Yeah, The Image of an Assassination is a basically just a home video showing you the Zubruder film and slow motion blown up everything, and they created uh, you know. They they created a frame by frame scan in order to create image of an assassination, the same way that McMillan did. Now the mp I want, Yeah, that's that.
Speaker 4: That's the one that I read from HOFDW foot Hollywood video cap.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Probably, yeah, And if you were real lucky, you might have found it on DVD because there was a short run on DVD as well. Today there are many bootlegs of that dv day like they made for them, but they're made from the VHS, which is funny. So if you were to get something even better than you know, or even like a digital reproduction, they digitally reproduced it but then ended up putting it on a VHS tape, so you know VHS. You know what the resolution was like on that.
Speaker 7: Well, this was before BD.
Speaker 4: This was the glory days. Yes, when VHS was keen man. The left coast used to be cool back then. Dude, Oh yeah, the whole bottom floor was a Hollywood visit. Well no, maybe a million titles and then the whole second storically I had Shop.
Speaker 1: La Ahead shop. Uh all right, well look I'm gonna put you on hold, Jimmy because we got other callers, but stick around and we'll continue the conversation. But the the film thing is he's getting weird. I got to tell you in Mantic is going to present. I don't want to promote this, but Mantic, I think, is going to present at the Baker Conference. So you know, make of it what you will. And he did an appearance on Black Op Radio last night, and I'm not here to do his pr but he might be on this show next week. We'll see if I can arrange that. He wanted to come on this week, but like, he wanted to do it at an odd time of day, and I was not ready for him immediately, so because we would have done it in the morning, and anybody who knows me knows morning is not my time of day. And it just I was like, yeah, maybe we're better off doing it next week. And he's like, you know what, yes, because I'm not as busy and I want to come on next week. So we'll see if we can get mantic on to explain.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Charles with seven am be okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's a little rough.
Speaker 4: Farls with seven am ok be a little a.
Speaker 1: Little rough, a little rough for me anyway, hold on, so let's put Jimmy on hold, and uh, I have another call here. I'm not sure who we got, but let's see and uh, there we go. You're alive and uh tracked some Ken. Hey Ken, how's it going, man?
Speaker 8: I'm the one little girl I was listening in and I actually have a few things to stay with many.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, Ken, Let's first identify who you are, okay, Uh sure, because I've been back and forth quite a bit with Ken recently, and also we're working together him, his wife, myself. Uh you know, Ken, I'm always afraid to pronounce your last name. Uh so, you know, but it's it looks like Zenda Car. It looks like Zenda Car. Okay, but I don't know if I did that right, I probably butchered it. Yeah that's not close fair enough, thank you. I'm sensitive to that because, believe me, o'celly gets put your eighty different ways. But here's one of the guys that, Yeah, I'm sure, we're literally working with on the Lancer conference and we're actually due for a conference call.
Speaker 6: Ken.
Speaker 1: Uh so, I didn't know you were calling in tonight, but anyway, sure, say what you like. I was talking about the films and Mantic just now, but yes, I was on this. Oh okay, so I'll just shut up then, unless be Pete, you got something you want to talk to Ken about real quick or ask him or anything before we let him get into it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm still trying to find your CD ROM version of the suppruve or film and it having a weak through a bunch of crap.
Speaker 1: But I'm sorry, Well, it's not something that there's a lot of them out there anymore. It's probably a collector's item at this point, Ken, the you know the McMillan. Yeah, I'm not. Yeah, I think I have one as well. That is one of the old tools that I might still actually have. I'm looking to maybe collect a few new ones. But I'm gonna have no cash at the conference, I was saying to people earlier, so you might want to make contributions guys to help me. You know, eat, have a razor, buy cigarettes throughout the weekend if you can. Coffee. Coffee is something I'm gonna need, just saying, because I plan to be working all weekend on the Lancer conference, which again is the twenty first to the twenty third next month and less than a month from now, I expect to be on my way home. So you know, we're ticking right on up to it, and I'm a little nervous. Ken, I gotta be honest with you, because I got no funds. I'm kind of going there like on a shoe string, and I'm taking a ride. And full disclosure, Ken is supposed to be giving me a ride there. I hope that plan is still in place because I don't have an alternative to get in there. Okay, So Ken and I are going on a road trip to Lancer, probably what on the twentieth or something, a day or two before the conference, because we'll have to start get there twelve hours, right, Yeah, it's that area, right, Yeah, So latest will leave probably is like Thursday morning or something. If we're gonna leave early, you know, I mean, if we're gonna leave early on Thursday with that, yeah, right, that would be the latest time we'd leave is Thursday morning. So we'd probably leave on the twentieth that latest, and then yeah, on the twenty fourth here, I expect to be either home or on the way back, so you know, and you're you're also bringing me home, right, I didn't even ask yes, Okay, yes, thank god? Because the blind guy can't rent a car and get here no matter how much money I have, even if I had money, So I'm kind of depending on you Ken, you know, don't strand me. Okay, anyways, all jokes aside. Uh, yeah, Mantic is definitely making waves and being mentioned in a lot of places. And like I said, uh, you know, has continued to publish on the Sabbruder film now And I heard a lot of conversation about it last night, and I was kind of like, oh, man, are we still doing this? But anyway, go ahead and say what you got to say about it or want to say about anything. Go ahead, Okay, Well, so.
Speaker 8: Is making small waves in a kitty hoole of neronic ideas, and and they're there.
Speaker 1: Uh and.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would probably also throw in, uh, that's as well.
Speaker 6: People who.
Speaker 9: Are trying to state that these Prudis film was altered, Okay, it literally couldnot be done.
Speaker 6: During that optical printers could not capture the images.
Speaker 10: Between these brockels, And even if they could, you would have to basically reform that be ask doact ratio and then put it onto a film, and you would have to alter the entire thing prior.
Speaker 1: To the.
Speaker 9: The inpertinent issue by being where they printed very important frames.
Speaker 6: So his pause right there, You're like, what are they trying to say?
Speaker 1: Can is altered? Can pause right there, because I guarantee a lot of people are already lost. Right you're talking about optical printers and all this other stuff. Let's bring it down to the very most simple elements, okay, which look, this is this is what I think I'm good at. Maybe I'm not. You know, your your judgment, even to all of you. But the thing is this you have to you are well. I appreciate that. But even if I'm stupid, let's try and bring it down to stupid levels so we can understand this. Okay, Okay, November twenty nine is the date right of the Life magazine where they print Depending on which version you have, they print what between four and six I think, like frames from the Subbruder film. I don't have it in front of me, but I know I have copies behind me, big colored.
Speaker 6: I have it on my belt, but I have like a hundred of them, so yeah, I know I have.
Speaker 1: I have more than one version of it too. That's the other thing, which by the way, is weird. But okay, The thing is this, these things a big giant life magazine from that era is not even like magazine size of recent years where it had a standard It was the larger standard size magazine of the era. So that's the first thing. And these are the bruter frames were literally half a page apiece, okay, on the magazine in color, very nicely printed really, And they have one version where you have frame three thirteen that got out, and one version that doesn't contain frame three thirteen, okay, which is the head explosion frame, to put it in layman's terms, all right, And those numbers come from the FBI, the number of frames, et cetera. Okay, So again without getting lost in the details, that thing has a publication date of the twenty ninth, sure of November, right, So if it was published on the twenty ninth, that means that it was printed ahead of the twenty ninth. It was shipped okay to subscribers and everything else. Usually, you know, a normal magazine, they ship it a little bit ahead of the date that it says on the cover. So what you're saying is that in a week's time, okay, from the twenty second, when the event occurs, to the twenty ninth. This would be the maximum amount of time you have to release this magazine fully printed, ready to go, so that means retrieve it, get the film, reproduce it so that it's usable transfer it over. And this is not in the age of digital any damn thing. So you have to deep in mind that there was a very small window, okay where this could have been done. So you have a film that has to be in the possession obviously of Time Life and their various agents, which then inserts Robert Groden into the equation retroactively, because later on he gets hold of a mechanics copy okay, from one of the places that was hired to do some of the work for Life magazine. Okay, just let me know when I make a mistake, can I appreciate it? So here's the thing. You have one week where it's even possible for them to take and start putting frames out. That's one two all of this.
Speaker 6: Obviously, I would say, it's not even a week.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I.
Speaker 6: I'm just cutting here.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: They have to counter it when by nine woman flew it all the way to your city.
Speaker 1: Well, if you don't mind, I want to add that punchline if you don't mind, Ken, I want to add that punchline at the end, if you don't mind, because that week is now going to is gonna get worse later on when I explain what we got to cut off of that week, because there's a bunch of things. But let's just leave it at They have a week before they have to, you know, publicize portions of the film. Okay, so we'll put that aside for now, and understand this. The other major contention that I keep hearing from like everybody, is, oh, they removed frames. Okay, this concept of removing frames to change the speed, to change the direction of the head, snap, to do all these different things. Okay, forget about their goals and what it is they were trying to achieve, all right, because here's the bottom line. The public doesn't necessarily understand film to begin with, and certainly there is now an even bigger problem because of the difference in technology from then to now and even all of the in betweens. Okay, here's the problem, though, If you literally pluck frames from a film of that time period, you do not get the expected effects that people think. It's not like pulling pages out of a flip book and rearranging them. It doesn't work that way. So this is why they need to introduce all of these other intricacies of the optical printer and how state of the art cutting edge stuff. And here's the thing. I will concede that there was cutting edge technology in the hands of many people, whether it's in Hollywood or at the CIA or whatever else. But I promise we're generations ahead of what the general public knew about. So I don't even want to, you know, get into the muck on that argument. Here's the thing, though, if you just pull frames out of that film as quickly as you would have to before it was viewed by many people, uh who before it was viewed by people in the government uh and outside of the government. Because remember, the FBI walked away with a copy. According to the story that I know, the FBI walked away with a copy. Okay, the time Life people walked away with a copy, and then there was a third copy at least that it's a little confusing, but I think, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, slightly wrong, Go ahead. So in one of the copies there was a thrifmaide on that day. The other two when Cheo.
Speaker 10: The Secrets did this, and the FBI actually requested a I'm copy.
Speaker 6: From one of these Chris Wares, but they had on two of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. The Secret Service ended up loaning one of their copies to the FBI, if I remember right, that's where their copy comes from, and that's what they wind up using as a training aid and also used in the production of that WFAA TV thing that I posted online, which was this whole production which showed you pieces of nix Zupruter and much more. Okay, which coincidentally, yes, we're also printed frame by frame in the Warren Commission volumes. I think it's eighteen if I'm not mistaken. Volume eighteen I think contains the Prince of the film.
Speaker 6: Of course, yes eight beam Exhibit eighty.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Exhibit eight eighty five is supruiter, but much more in Knicks are in there. They're like right after it in the same volume, right, Sorry, Ken, you kind of like went funny there for a second. I didn't hear you.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, I said, I think it's in the same song, but I would have to couple watch out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem, but either way, there's black and white prints of that in the Warren Commission volumes. All right, either way, all of these things would now have to match once again afterwards. And this idea of just plucking frames out is ludicrous if you actually did it, It makes no sense with the things that they're trying to say they would have accomplished now if you turn around and you pull the elements apart and literally do which. Yes, indeed, there was a lot of like Hollywood magic where people did some wild things with films before the days of photoshop, et cetera. Okay, before George Lucas had to invent editing programs, okay, which he did. He invented stuff in order to shoot Star Wars, Okay, long before those days, they had lots of wild magic. Some stuff they did literally with like razor blades and clear tape I'm not kidding, where they literally would take somebody and cut them carefully out of a frame and place them in a place where they couldn't possibly be and stuff like that. Okay. They used to do some of that stuff by hand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, superimposing, right, okay, And that was the very physical version of doing it, which was one way, and there were other magical ways that they reshot stuff. They created different methodologies for literally like shooting a film onto a film so that you could put something in between. And there's a lot of stuff to it. There's whole, probably whole college curriculum that could be run on the different techniques and magic that was used in order to accomplish certain things from an audio and video perspective in Hollywood alone, not to mention that there were independent technologies developed in some other places that didn't necessarily make it to be screens. But either way, all of these things did end up coming together and where do you bring the best ideas to where the most money can be made. So that of course means Hollywood attracted and collected these methodologies, but it also means that when it came time to make propaganda as opposed to doing what they had to do in early newsreels, which by the way, we know now that certain historical events, okay that were supposedly captured on camera are recreations and productions that were created by news corporation people in order to show a film. I mean, coincidentally, you got a guy that's there on the particular day that the Americans invaded an island, and they've got a perfectly clear picture of exactly how they invaded an island. Okay, yeah, yeah, no, that's not what happened. They didn't happen to have three cameras set up before the surprise attack occurred. Okay, use your head about that stuff. But at the time people saw it and it was like here's news were actually showing you news. So there is stuff that was done in the news media, so to speak, of the time. Even though there wasn't TV, there was newsreels, you know, before that, And so in movie theaters people saw movie magic presented to them as historical footage, as things happening in real life. You know, sometimes they did actually shoot historical events, you know, a speech somewhere, something that occurred, the aftermath of a riot, whatever. They did get those things sometimes, but a bunch of them, we find out later were fabricated. So the idea that somebody could create historical footage is also plausible, but when you try to assemble this thing, it becomes problematic. So on the simplest of levels, a lot of the techniques that are being discussed about how alteration occurred have problems with who has possession of the film, how they rounded it all back up, with none of the odd copies really getting out anywhere except what three guys on the planet have said they've seen the completely altered version. I've seen some unusual versions of the film myself, which contained more stuff than what we usually get shown. But just like I told you know, what do you call it? My goodness, Gail, you know, Gail nick Jackson, just like I told her about who the hell was the cheerleader on your grandfather's film. She almost fell over because she was like, hardly anybody knows about that. I'm like, yeah, I've actually seen something that was closer to the original than most people, because we had to go find these things down, and indeed people have had them at certain points, and now they seem to have vanished. So there is a hall of mirrors here regarding providence, regarding who had possession, regarding who got copies, regarding where the originals may or may not be. Even there is a good question, a good solid question about the original that is in the hands of the National Archives. Ken, because you know the indicators on the film, they tell you where something was printed, where it was developed. Okay, things like this and according to my understanding, we've got problems with the numbers on the sprocket holes there when it comes to the supposed Zubruter film. Okay, so I find it questionable, and I think we should clarify these things, But to go all the way into the land of it's been reproduced, the back of his head's blacked out, and all these other things, I think this is all based on fundamental misunderstandings of a few things. One, the way that film works, Okay, the way that film actually works to begin with, if you're not trying to tamper with it and how it works. I think these people don't understand any of that in most cases, and if they do have a rudimentary understanding of that, they're lacking a knowledge in what I'll just call opkins. There are certain things that are ocur optically when photographing that don't necessarily look exactly like real life, but are artifacts of various effects. Different light that comes in, reflections that come from a source you don't even see on the camera. Various things happen. The darkening of the back of JFK's head, for instance, big thing they wave about is problematic because it does to the naked eye look pretty strange and suspicious. But having familiarized myself with the anomalies in many different films, when you have organic light and various things that can redirect it, refract it, and reflect it that are being photographed, okay, you can come up with a great many explanations for that. I mean even the backyard photos which somebody got very angry at me about recently, where they said, well, those shadows are impossible. I said, well, it so happens. I have a friend who went to that address on that calendar day, okay, because if you go there on the same calendar day, you should ostensibly have the sun in the same position, which helps with half shadows wind up falling. By the way, right, I've had somebody go there and stand on the exact correct spot when they were, you know, remodeling and ripping down the steps. In fact, that person took one of the steps home as a souvenir that you see. You see a pair of set of steps on the left hand side of the photo. Right anyway, stood in the spot where Oswald is and stood there not with a gun, but stood there with the club from their car there used to be this thing called a club you put on your steering wheel. It's supposed to prevent theft anyway. Oh right, he stood there with the club in his hands, holding it in an orientation similar to the gun, just to see if the shadows off of the head and this and that, and he was of a similar height, let's say, to Oswald, similar not exact, And you get a general idea that those seemingly insanely differential shadows that had to be from different sources and all that. Guess what, they for the most part, can be reproduced in that position at the right time of day. Okay, on the right day, you can reproduce all those The shadow argument is gone if you do that, and he did it. Yeah, So I'm just saying that there are ways to go about this to be precise and attract certain things down the back of the head thing. I believe it's an anomaly, and I believe there's an explanation for it. I don't have confidence enough to tell you exactly how it goes step by step, but I've found plausible explanations from people who understand the optics, who understands how the lens in that camera works. Okay, et cetera, et cetera. And they also understand how light sources shift around and change things and create things. With those understandings in hand, I've had people walk me through and I see an explanation that is reasonable for the back of the head being blacked out. Now, I know that sounds crazy to some people, but it is what I see. Now. Do I say we shouldn't explore this, No, but here we go. It's one of these things where you were saying, Ken, I wanted to lay that out as simply as possible. Though the two big things, the back of the head thing where it's blacked out, where people scream about it and they remove frames to take out this or that, or to change the speed or change the direction. Almost every single thing they're saying you could accomplish by taking out frames cannot even be accomplished. By taking out frames, you would get a wholly different looking thing, right. And also, these are people who have also not seen an unstabilized version of that film, which is another issue. The stabilization creates certain effects in the film, and it's you know, it's a benefit, but it does change the way the film was actually originally shot. Just a bit, and I've seen a shaky version. It really does change what it is you're seeing on the screen. And I know I'm not one hundred percent qualified there because of my bad eyesight, but here's the thing. I pay a lot of attention to what little eyesight I have. So I'm telling you now that there is a perspective shift here that is also something that you know, ninety nine percent of the public has I guaranteed never even seen. So none of us have actually seen the original first of all, and