Speaker 1: Yeah, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I scrolled at ninth the glow burst my eyes.
Speaker 3: Another cliff, another way for life.
Speaker 4: They take one lines, twisted it out of shape, turn and fleeting though into e turnal hate. I'm just the voice in the digital storm, but they like they know me from today.
Speaker 3: I was bumped.
Speaker 4: They never made me, never share my ear, never saw the quiet moment swim.
Speaker 3: Nobody's there.
Speaker 4: I'm tired of these trash fire running my name through.
Speaker 5: It was graduate because I said something they didn't like.
Speaker 6: They don't know me in real I only know my own.
Speaker 3: Line presence, figures, didn't post no human.
Speaker 7: Mess and so please, please please leave me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 6: I takes for clicks.
Speaker 3: I reached food to feet.
Speaker 8: They bigg thrown on the air that I breathed, that I once say in the slice and serve the cold and rock. A thousand strangers screaming canceled.
Speaker 3: The more I laugh.
Speaker 6: I heard a long off from the high, but thee.
Speaker 8: Coochie's ringing on the other side. They never heard my voice crack when I'm tired, never saw the parts from me.
Speaker 9: I'm never whier. I'm tired of the trash fire cha bruning my name through blinder because I said something they didn't like.
Speaker 10: They don't know me in realized.
Speaker 9: They only know my own line president shut out on screen, no real resident.
Speaker 3: So please please please leave.
Speaker 7: Me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 8: I'm moding the worst thing I ever type of to a vording, the joke that you turn into a war crime.
Speaker 3: I'm fleshing doubt in coffee stains.
Speaker 9: I'm apologies and growing things you don't get on me from there your microphone. See, I'm tired of these trash patches running my name through a grinder.
Speaker 5: I'm done letting strangers define me.
Speaker 3: You don't know me in real life. That's never been my full sending. So pleasecious, please leave me alone alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 6: You all.
Speaker 3: Leave me alone. M hm.
Speaker 6: No, But what's up? Guys? How is ever? He was? Figure? Give your boy Jake get a kid with another lay.
Speaker 11: H h h.
Speaker 5: H frosted blakes frosted blakes. H.
Speaker 6: Someone says, TP, Hey, what's what's going on? Ah?
Speaker 10: Not much?
Speaker 6: Not much?
Speaker 12: Oh sorry, I wasn't alive last night. I had some family issues to deal with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we talked this morning. We talked Saturday. Yeah, yeah, we I heard about it, ma'am. But I hope that you are doing okay.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm hanging in there. I'm doing better.
Speaker 6: I just talked.
Speaker 10: I just got off the phone with him again.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 12: Oh, of course he's I got it again.
Speaker 6: Oh, but I just also wanted to say he's happy Friday. I know it's on this Saturday, but but what I would love to say about, like, you know, today I also went to see my dad. I went to see my dad's grave today. I did, Jeff, for the first time I've seen it since they put put the tombstone in. I was the one that picked the tombstone out right, And and I want to say that that was a and I got a reminder that stuff has changed. Yeah, changed, like the you know now stars that you that were there are gone. Stores that I remember when I was a kid doing they're gone. Yeah, and you know, and also we had to do today. We had to uh had to go to the blood were lab. My first my first thing was like, they're gonna make me go to the main the main campus because that's where the lab is. But they're like the doctor's like, no, we could you could just you could just go to the wood. Uh. The store is a lab next door and she even had the nurse show us ah I was That's the thing. Is I love that that this doctor was running nice man, I love Yeah. But it's I'm okay, doing okay, I feel okay, and I feel better than I was tired when I got when I got back, I wouldn't I wouldn't lay down because I got. I think I over stimulated, right, because I think it was the running, running from the fields in the field and also and also my brother playing playing his motorcycle loud.
Speaker 12: Well, give you an update about my physical therapy. Yeah, I go back in two weeks for one last treatment and an evaluation, and then I have my final pt two weeks after that, which is the day that I quit taking PTAH the last day.
Speaker 6: Well, if they wanted to go back and do stuff.
Speaker 10: No, I'm done, okay.
Speaker 12: Last the last time that or when we first did my first evow, my first evaluation, I could only get my arms about here before it started hurting. Yeah, so now I can actually pull it, pull it straight out.
Speaker 6: Oh GP, thanks for following me on on.
Speaker 10: The Laura Laura actually problem.
Speaker 6: So here's the here's the if I had uh, if I had more spots on this I would put that as an arm keep RT and P server on this one the streams more because what I'm I'm looking for is I'm looking for street. I'm not looking what I what I love about like other platforms that I'm trying to find is I'm trying to find platforms that I can go on and be in like and not have to worry about like.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And also, and here's the thing, let me say this, I really I don't some of the stuff that I've done, you know, I have, by the way, that Chris guys making videos about me, Dorie Chris peeps. Oh okay, yeah, the guys made a video. T J already knows about it. I'll let him know about it. If you're in the if you're in my discord.
Speaker 10: You know what, Yeah, I just started a new one.
Speaker 12: Uh huh yeah, I go by my Twitch channel.
Speaker 6: Uh so, so I just wanted to say this, what's borrow the channel? Welcome to the channel. By the way, good morning, uh this morning.
Speaker 10: There, morning morning Latanya.
Speaker 6: That's one of Grady spirits. I don't know how to get you a how about to get her a link? I want you this is one of Grannies fruits. What's telling you one of Grannie freads.
Speaker 10: Ah, I don't know. Here's a no, that's a referral link.
Speaker 6: But uh how is your god? I'm sorry. Can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 10: I can hear you.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 12: I gotta run over and grab me a drink real quick. All right, back, Yes, I don't say that.
Speaker 6: Don't say that.
Speaker 10: I have to look over my shoulder from my grandmother. Sorry, No, it's okay, It's okay, all good.
Speaker 6: I always uh you you say uh.
Speaker 12: Yes every time somebody says ma'am, I always look over my shoulder from my grandmother. Yeah, because if you didn't say yes ma'am, no, ma'am, no yes or no sir, we got beat up literally by a damn switch. He was mased with manners. She said, she's just dropping by before going to sleep.
Speaker 6: All right, she's I really want to have her on the show.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it'd be nice have her up or or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and her friend, they're both they both do stuff.
Speaker 10: Ma'am. You know you know Granny Yeah.
Speaker 6: Gane Love Gannie Love get banned. Yeah.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah.
Speaker 12: I still tell the story about the time that my ex roommate Country Roads caused granny's jaw to hit the floor and he just kept stuttering.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 6: By the way, if anybody that does want to like that was that was? That was the other Myra Rome channel. Okay, I just also want to say that I do respect. Wait, you know look what, look what I meet girl. I'll sell you this.
Speaker 10: You look good, Jake with with your face shaved. I'm not used to that about.
Speaker 6: Just w iight today, I ate at your old employer.
Speaker 10: Oh god, you ate a Hearty's.
Speaker 12: Oh if you see no, if you've seen how they cleaned the grill, you wouldn't eat there.
Speaker 6: Actually, I had the sausage Frisco sandwich, the sage.
Speaker 12: Breakfast, breakfast Frescal. Yeah, that's a that's a good one.
Speaker 6: I sausage. I didn't know they made different wounds. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the breakfast, the breakfast Frisco. That is the I love that one.
Speaker 6: You are not.
Speaker 10: I was.
Speaker 6: I was always taught uh to say yes, Ma'm no mail yes.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Oh yeah I was too. I was too.
Speaker 12: We had to go out and if we got in trouble, we had to go out and pick our own switches. And I thought, well, if I got the.
Speaker 10: Flimsiest wine one. Nick had a lot of give to it that it wouldn't hurt long about that? No, oh that hurts worse. Yeah yeah really fang.
Speaker 6: Oh but did.
Speaker 10: Hang on, I'm about to show Yep.
Speaker 6: What did he do? He broke your bed again?
Speaker 10: No, look at you? Look at the way he's sleeping.
Speaker 6: Oh I thought, did you fix your bed yet?
Speaker 10: Yeah? I fixed it?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: He warre himself out in the day playing with So.
Speaker 6: So will co host be eligible for your giveaway?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah? So will I be be eligible? Yeah? Okay, because the reason I'm asking.
Speaker 10: I will show you the one that I will be giving away.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Hey, I got an idea. How many? How many pimples are on your charges space? I'm kidding.
Speaker 10: That one that's the one I'm giving away.
Speaker 6: Hey what is that one for?
Speaker 10: If you don't love the citrine? Yeah, it's used for healing the mind, the body, and the spirit.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Oh, by the way, I guess where we also got to go? Okay, we had to go head go. I had to go to Clara. Then we had to go see gas Grade. Then we had my brother forgot a package because we had to get some shipped. We'd give it to our local ups place. That'd be the the Yeah. But I want to say this, I have a lot of Here's the thing I'm always I'm always trying to be professional when it comes to like stuff. Doctors right me, I always try to do everything a trick.
Speaker 13: Look at right.
Speaker 6: The middle of me doing my paperwork. They called us in, called us in, But luckily I finished it while we were not busy doing this, doing the stuff because I hated I hated doing preod because my prince senator is my senator.
Speaker 10: Working on making a new.
Speaker 6: Uh oh, what is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Did I tell you about how the meeting with with uh with uh with wrong with what I did? A meeting with Rhode Island, Uh, Rhode Island Productions. I might be doing some with them soon for the Royal rumbook Productions. Nice and and if I do get it, I'm still gonna do my show right. It wouldn't be it wouldn't be a gain. It would be just get spot. It wouldn't be a paid job of just.
Speaker 10: Be I talked with a gentleman today, uh oh about getting us trade marked.
Speaker 6: Uh Oh.
Speaker 12: It's gonna cost us anywhere from a hundred and forty five dollars to two and twenty dollars.
Speaker 6: They are of uh uh air from steel Toe pay two hundred fifty dollars for his trademark.
Speaker 12: Oh, you paid too much. But the good thing is if we go off me and you and we do our own channels.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it still.
Speaker 10: Protects us because we're we are we are together on the podcast.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so's co hosts. Yeah. And also it's not it's not just your money.
Speaker 10: It's our our our money.
Speaker 6: If we like, if we the year's prom is, if we get monetized, you're gonna have to be the owner of the channel. Right, if we get if we liken, if we get something like YouTube monetization.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 6: And the thing is what I'm worried about is if we come up with the chan, are we gonna use your channel? We're gonna use my channel.
Speaker 10: On the podcast. Yeah, it's we can probably do it on both of our channels.
Speaker 6: Uh your phone rings? Yeah, I know what is it.
Speaker 12: It's a friend of mine on step chat. But I might not message him and tell him I am live right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But I just want to say that I had I had fun today doing the go in and Talk go with my dad, with my with my U, with my dad, with my my brother. A m hmm.
Speaker 10: But no, it's all right, it's all good. Yeah, Charlie, I can't do with you right now. I told you I was live streaming you dumb, dumb.
Speaker 13: It's it's drunk as usual.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I took a picture on my phone and I used my little many printer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and.
Speaker 10: I don't know if you can. You can't see it. Crap, it's black and white.
Speaker 12: It is a picture of my body that I made for Halloween. Y. But yeah, all the pictures come out black and white.
Speaker 6: You do.
Speaker 10: It won't do color.
Speaker 6: I don't know why, but.
Speaker 10: I wished it would.
Speaker 6: H m hm.
Speaker 13: Let's see. Okay, Well, oh, h.
Speaker 6: Is your friend? Okay?
Speaker 12: Yeah, he is having issues with a girl that he was very much in love with and she uh, he went and bought.
Speaker 6: Her a ring. Oh this is the one you told me about.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and now she's trying to come back to him, and he told her, no, you had your chance, ma'am.
Speaker 6: All I love you.
Speaker 12: H And he told her she had her chance, and he was walking out the doors. As soon as she walked up onto the porch. She was sitting there bagging him and he.
Speaker 6: Was like, no, I still had the one you gave me here. I love you.
Speaker 10: He told her, No, that's okay.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so ma'am all right, sorry, but you know, are we gonna do? So what I was thinking about when we did the podcast and stuff, it's like, you know, if we start making money, I would love you know, you say, it's fifty fifty split give me. So if I make if it goes to my cash app, I'll send it. I'll send it to you.
Speaker 10: If it goes to mind, it'll go to Yell.
Speaker 6: Goes fifty fifty split. Ye. And And the thing is it's a if you guys want to support us. You know, GP is an awesome person. Don't let don't let these these channels like to your if it's hard to find people when you when I look up for you, I have to use your channel name Gogle people in nineteen seventy eight because nineteen sixty.
Speaker 10: Eight or nineteen nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because because if I do look and the first thing comes up is Google C O D Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Also, by the way we were, I'm doing this right now to try to get because I have I have until the twenty fifth to let my my hours reset on the twenty fifth.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but yeah, you guys, don't let people like t O D or Profit of Truth or anybody like that tell you.
Speaker 10: Anything that's that's you know, drama wise.
Speaker 6: Or or or or don't let that. You know, when you look up giggle Pickles, don't look up the video because the first thing you look at Giggle Pickles is just all videos. Uh p O D P O T or their their subchannel Black Clock Entertainment, Big Black Clock Entertainment, right, they So I sent links. I'm just like sitting here. I was just sitting here trying to relax, right, And I wanted and I couldn't message. I couldn't do a show that we had someone over. We had we had a friend over. But I had a lot of I had so much that I've I've learned. I had to add. So here's the thing I had to add. So when we did the the paperwork, I was like, I didn't know what to put on it.
Speaker 14: I didn't know.
Speaker 6: Because it was but here's the thing, the real reason, here's the thing, this is the real reason why I love going to the clinic. The clinic that I went to go to because they know me, they know my family. My my grandmother went to it, my mom went to it, my brother, my my dad went to it. I went to it as as a little boy. Even a person who owned the clinic. I'm not gonna say the doctor's name, but the one helped deliver he helped deliver me back in ninety three. Wow, I'm not gonna say the person's name for legal reasons and copyright reason.
Speaker 12: Exactly exactly they were. They've got medical licenses. Yeah, no, don't won't do that.
Speaker 6: Hippo hippo.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's another thing that gets me.
Speaker 6: T o d and obber.
Speaker 12: Yeah, huh, try to say that I was never a patient. Yeah, answer treatment center. Unfortunately, so unfortunately nobody realizes.
Speaker 10: Guess what you sign a paper that's a hip hoa hippa law requires.
Speaker 12: A sign that to keep the because the hospitals cannot give you any information on any patient.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everybody is. So here's the thing. When you deal with medical I couldn't even Uh, they were even afraid to say patients name when I was doing hope, when I was doing home health with dad, they wouldn't even tell. They wouldn't even say other clients.
Speaker 14: They did hippa right.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing. Unless the person wants to come out and say unless I tell you something about my help that I will never say on this air airway due to the fact that it could be a right that you know here, let me say this to you. I'm not a medical channel. This is not medical information. This is just us talking about it when t o D proper or truth and all those people. And by the way, did you hear the the new I'm gonna go download that. That's that that? Uh no? That uh something that I sent you? That this track?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, because I'm gonna I'm gonna upload it to hold on, give me one minute. Can you hear me?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I can hear you.
Speaker 6: I gotta fund it. Did I send it to Oh? I sent it to you ship. I sent you a messenger. I was looking at my my iCloud messages.
Speaker 10: Hang on, uphold up.
Speaker 6: Uh no, no, no, I got it. I just got a downloaded scream. I like I like that photo you sent me, did you? Yeah?
Speaker 10: That was funny.
Speaker 12: I was thinking about using part of that with putting one one up like that of me on one side and you on the other side of the streets.
Speaker 10: Do the same thing. But but oh I got a new sign today, Jake.
Speaker 6: Hold on, you know, do I hear what's supposed to sign psychopath? A little bit?
Speaker 10: So it's it was up on my wall. It went up on my wall tonight.
Speaker 6: Uh, that's the icemaker. H do what if you heard something crashing? That's ice maker?
Speaker 10: No, I need one.
Speaker 6: I need people think that you have. People think that you have meth mouth. Huh A lot. I heard that a lot of people think that you have nothing mouth. Yeah, all right, you ready, hold on, let me at it is the name of this. So I didn't so I wrote a dish track saying basically saying, dal over your trash. Hold on the boy does that to get it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Oh all right, ready, yep, all right, I gotta get it uploaded up and I got hold on, I have a delete I'm not using hear me?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Yeah? This is a no not leave you alone with something else. This is basically you get ready and here you listen.
Speaker 3: This was for d Live.
Speaker 2: The ghost platform is still trying to breathe dot you with a revolution, but you just deceived.
Speaker 3: It started in.
Speaker 2: Seventeen with Big Black Chain Dreams Zero Come for creators. Yeah, that's what it's seeing.
Speaker 5: Beauty pie hop dumb use with sky.
Speaker 10: Hop for a minute, then reality hit you turned into.
Speaker 3: What dumpster fire remitted.
Speaker 2: Swit chain more times in the Politician Live statement to Leno, the Trump broke pick a side, it tore ing bout you when nineteen said where the future?
Speaker 15: But are you delivered?
Speaker 3: Was lag bugs?
Speaker 15: If you wasn't, that was twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Seat you're still out here posting that he knew year while if you wire canflow with then my grandma's bed fed one hundred percent. The creators couplex on the pitch, but when nobody's watching that Payyu's just the glitch.
Speaker 6: You became a.
Speaker 15: Spot where the band ones ran, the high extremist conspiracy clowns, neo Nazi Pride, half of those ride streams, donations rolling in live what Twitch and kicks said, Now, fam, we got guidelines.
Speaker 2: Tight community.
Speaker 15: Now it's co for echo chain.
Speaker 10: But where the where it's tax yet amplified.
Speaker 2: No one contained your discovery Reservo Wilgo, Rhythm broke in and Dusty your homepaste looks like it hasn't been updated twenty Trust me, let me coin the trash was called Nobody's catching. Now it's basically started extremely centralized, like it's some Morbil high ground, but decentralized just means nobody's around. Twitch takes a cut, but at least they got service that work. You crash mid stream. Watch some dudes yelling by merch. YouTube got the vod's kid got the drummer and Spice Dee lo Ive got crickets in the black chain't that's on life support nights. So here's the dead straight Maax, no cap you had to shot. You fumbled the bag with the promised the world delivered the laggy ghost town that you just just that one that everybody forgot about de packing it up. Lord God fake the black You don't stream your bulls dream Yes, clap go back to being pitch to It's weird side project whottle real streamers.
Speaker 10: In Freema state Man Stay Ray, Mike Drop, Mike Drop.
Speaker 6: Might drop.
Speaker 10: Old Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 9: I like it.
Speaker 6: That was so so you're actually mother no motherfudgs because I hit a button by accent. You know what you just you just wanted you just I want people to listen to this because it's number one. I'm just tired of people saying, oh the live rocks and stuff.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well let's see their biggest guy on there is talking ship about him.
Speaker 6: Who who's there, Gibbs. Here's the thing I'm I would love for them to take my affiliate ship away from me. I don't want to be affiliate with a company that that you know, they they they they profit off of problems. Yep, I wanted to take my affiliate ship. I don't. I don't want to be with a company that would rather profit off of people's pain or right. I just feel like now that I feel like now that people who you're profiting off somebody else, yea.
Speaker 12: They're not paying they're not paying their people, their streamers. They're taking their streamers money.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they're.
Speaker 12: It's just basically dying because these guys aren't getting the streamers aren't getting paid. The life's taking the big people are taking the streamers money. It's it's not even worth being on there.
Speaker 6: And also and the only people that are still there are the re streamers that don't you able to flip about your right hold on.
Speaker 10: Hay Mercedes spends.
Speaker 6: Hey Mercedes, Hey did you see what I posted the discord Mercedes about Chris I don't, so I want to say that, Hey, Mercedes, how you do Yeah for pumping and thinking right lobby sweetheart night. Oh, I just want to say that number Wood. I think that people who who try to act like morons, if it if it.
Speaker 10: Looks like, if it looks like if it quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.
Speaker 6: Actually, if it looks like ship, smells like ship, sounds like ship, don't put it in your mouth because.
Speaker 10: Oh God, we're bad.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 6: I know, I know. I know a lot of people are gonna get upset for my distrack that I did.
Speaker 12: Okay, but you know what, mad, if you got offended by what the song said, you're in the wrong channel because you know, me and Jake have both had issues over Ontie Live. Several people that I know that used to be guardians have had problems on d Live.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And also, I've had I had I've had people. So here's the thing started to control. But I've had I've had friends that left. They have left d love due to the fact that they weren't making their money.
Speaker 10: No, they wasn't there.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing. These people, you know, the guy who made my wh who told me to come to Delave, left Trovo to go to Trovo yep, and then the Trobo. He's back on Twitter. But I just want to say this from like the point of view of somebody. If you are a content creator, do not do do not use d live.
Speaker 10: Don't use d live either go to Vilaura, Twitch or any other platform, but.
Speaker 6: Stay away from because you're not going to get an answer from from from from d.
Speaker 10: No, you're not, you're not.
Speaker 12: I got a response back from d live two weeks after I filed to become a guardian, and he told me that they are not taking applications for guardians at that time.
Speaker 6: Dreams.
Speaker 12: No, they're not going to take They're not asking anybody to be a guardian anymore.
Speaker 10: They'll have their own people do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just want to say to people that think that, oh, if you don't like a platform, But the thing is is we were big supporters.
Speaker 10: Of the Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 12: I sat there and said that I would be with d live until they shut the lights off, closed the door and put the chain around the door.
Speaker 10: I guess what, I guess.
Speaker 6: You know. It's it's not just you got screwed. I got screwed too.
Speaker 10: You got screwed. A bunch of people got screwed.
Speaker 6: We were having the issue. So this is something that we had. What is it?
Speaker 10: What do they call them? The not not the affiliates, but the ones way above affiliate.
Speaker 6: VP and GP GP, No, no, it doesn't sound No, GP doesn't mean Google, pipples, Global Partner.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Global Partners GPS.
Speaker 6: And you had VPS for very you had you had Verified Partners.
Speaker 12: Verified Partner, and then GP. Well we I had issues with the GPS and he even had issues with the VPS talking smack about me.
Speaker 6: Oh, by the way, I just so you know what, I just did what I tagged the delave the official dlave Twitter page with the song, Oh I don't care. Nobody's gonna Nobody from DLA is gonna read it. Yeah, right, they're gonna. There's just here's the thing, because they don't they don't care about their creators.
Speaker 10: They don't, you know, definitely do not.
Speaker 12: They do not give two ships. And sorry to say it, but they don't give two ships about their content creators at all.
Speaker 6: All right, hold on and I'll check. I just want to say to people I feel I feel embarrassed about, like, you know, I was a d Live supporter. I was saying, DLive with lives and all that. But did I saw that my friends were getting screwed? Yeah, people in my whole life we're but.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: They even had people that I was affiliated with, allowing them to tell the content creators like me what we what channels we could.
Speaker 10: And what channels we could not visit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 6: I wasn't.
Speaker 10: I'm a big girl. I'm in my forties. I can do what I want.
Speaker 12: I'm not gonna sit there and somebody tell me you can't miss this channel or this channel or this channel, but you can go to this channel on this channel.
Speaker 10: Screw you. I'm an adult. My mama is dead, my daddy is dead. Yeah, you know, and I don't have a husband or a wife.
Speaker 6: You have a charge.
Speaker 10: I have a charge. But that's about it. Gentlemen.
Speaker 6: Hey, by the way, I just want to tell you that I just I just I just uh well Rednecks discord do I sorry? Uh Mercedes had me send a message, uh put a message in the discord. I just I just you know, and I'm gonna say this out loud. I feel very I feel very bad though, for you know, I watched Benton, not because he's the only streamer. He's my friend. He's also very understated about what's you know, there's some people there on the end that I can't even watch their channels due to the fact that like Salty Cracker banned me because I hosted his channel is Mom's Baby. I don't watch ghost. I just I hate watch ghost politics.
Speaker 10: Right, Oh yeah, I knew. I don't like knowing politics. I really don't.
Speaker 6: But I want to show. What I would love to show to be is like me, you and somebody that and I guess talking. And what I would love to do is if we can do it, I would have this to be. I would look, I would actually send you if I had the money, I would be sending you fifty so you can get the pay stream yard for the bus.
Speaker 12: Right my paycheck this month, I'll probably be getting it. I just got to figure out how to put it on my cash app.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, but I do want to say, uh, by the way, uh, that's actually the first time I eve hearties in the wall.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I don't eat it hearty anymore because I know, well, my hearty's where I live, because I know how how they clean the grill.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that's that's where.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but uh yeah, it's just it's.
Speaker 6: Away from so I would I would love that one day, loved to come to come to Virginia. Virginia.
Speaker 10: Yeah, nice for you to visit, Jake.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but probably I would have to get a motel to get the hot motel, right, because you might not want me to stay there.
Speaker 10: Mister charge His sister is a paint in the ass.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I have one of these, but this is not my here yeah but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but also the thing is, so you said that the first So do you know here? No, do you know what caused might be fired from Angela's show? Wasn't just your show? It was who was on the show with us? Got me fired from the show. A guess who was on the show with us? Hell the Mermaid?
Speaker 10: Ah, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: I was never told I was fired. The only person he told was Pesh because she says, uh, Angela told him that I had to fire Shape.
Speaker 10: Because of Ariel.
Speaker 6: No, No, because I was. I was already I was already fired because of the whole thing with me on Red Round on the Ralph rep Round table, me blowing up. They were like, he said, I had to find me somewhere new. That's but still I still supported the show. I still supported the show by coming in and supporting the show anyway. I still came and supported the show that I worked on. But you know, it's was more like people were hating, people were losing guests, nothing right, But you never gave me a read. You never gave me the chance. They never gave me the time of day to talk.
Speaker 10: About it, talk about it. Why you had to blow up?
Speaker 6: And also it was also why was I what? What? What?
Speaker 14: Why did I get?
Speaker 10: I couldn't they come to you and say, hey, you know this is an issue, we we need to talk about this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they couldn't even do that.
Speaker 10: And they couldn't even come and tell you you were fired. That right there was down and dirty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and also they used he was always he was a little shady himself.
Speaker 10: There you go.
Speaker 6: And I don't know why Boland didn't like him. Yeah, if Katy Boland, Now I now get why Keith Boland didn't like a lot of people.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 6: And I heard Katy Bowling got two hundred thousand dollars from his brother's death. Yeah, because the serve app was talking about it.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm, Yeah, I'm trying. I'm I know who he is. I'm just.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: He just I try to be nice. But you know, like I showed you that sign, all my flabbers are gasted.
Speaker 6: Yeah. But but and also and also the thing is now, you know, you know, I just want to say this bit is happy right now where he's at right yeah, and thanks for doing the same. By the way, I want to say that we're all mist to the hour.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but I just want to there was another one that we had issues with and she was also a affiliate.
Speaker 10: Who I know that, Yeah, the one that banned you because you were friends with me.
Speaker 6: Oh oh uh, I don't uh uh.
Speaker 13: Lou Lou died diva.
Speaker 12: You know, after all this ship that I did for her, pardon my language, you would have thought she had my back.
Speaker 10: But she was one of the first rats to jump from the ship.
Speaker 6: Also, and also people were like people were like afraid for me to be in their streams because me because they thought I was still friends with you. But you know what. Also, and by the way, and also, can I tell you something, I'm one of the I'm one of the only people I play non copyright. I played my own music. I played my own AI made music, right, they play music from copyrighted bands. Kiya does it? Tiny missus Ferman TV Cap seven does it a lot of those morons on D live that still think that D live is great, yep. I don't wish. I wish. I actually want to say this. I wish them well yep. And the thing is, everybody's gonna realize I was right because I knew he did say what's up? Welcome. And also I'm not I'm not even here's the thing, I have autism. I'm not. And by the way, someone somebody was telling people that Jim Terry TV, it was telling people I have servial palsy. I don't have cuvil policy, I have autism, autism HD and Asper also have autism special disorder. Right. And and also I want to say this, I'm smartough.
Speaker 12: After all that ship that we went through, I mean, you know, we had our our blowout. We didn't speak for a while all because of all the ship that was going on on D live.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And also was also the thing is profit of truth and.
Speaker 10: Sitting there playing copyrighting TV.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you're talking crap about the people people that I knew that I used to volunteer to.
Speaker 10: Work for.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And also, by the way, also I also want to say this. I watched uh so Jeremy and uh Ginger Ginger's Dougger Ginger uh does a podcast with her husband and they talked about they had. It was Ginger and Jeremy, Zach and Torry Zack and Tory Rolloff and the people from Mount Daughter I forget their names, talking about how to you and guess who had they guess who had the they were on their guess who was on their show the other day? Mister Jim, the seal guy from Not to Kissing Counting, the sound guy, the one that carried the boom right, you know the boomstick where uh yeah, yeah. By the way, I went to the do so I got to see the doctor today. It was quick. It was just me and me and one other person. I was nervous. I was like freaking the freak out about it. He uh they would They got my weigh and stuff right, and then then I thought they were gonna take me put me in that room where they did like the all the vitals they did, and they just took me to the room right, and it was I just want to say this. It's like I want to put out I want to be very transparent with people. I'm I'm just I'm two hundred and forty five pounds. By the way, I gained ten pounds since the last time I weighed myself.
Speaker 10: I'm up to one hundred and seventy and two.
Speaker 6: I was two thirty five on my last visit, so I gained. But but the one thing that I did did for might have it might have been link all the food I've eaten in the last two almost three years. Right, But I think it's time for you know, uh, you want to do a stream or do you do a giveaways stream? Tomorrow?
Speaker 10: Not tomorrow, it's coming.
Speaker 6: And also to giveaway is not sponsored or anything.
Speaker 10: It's all coming from me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's all for the.
Speaker 10: One year anniversary of me being on twitch yep.
Speaker 6: And I'll say that by the way, if I would, I would.
Speaker 10: You know, everybody is eligible.
Speaker 6: Everybody's eligible, and it will even use the you're you're gonna have to run the giveaway tool. We have to the giveaway tool to see if you can run that, right, and uh, we can do it on YouTube or twitch.
Speaker 12: I was I was planning on doing it on twitch. Yeah, because it is the one year anniversary of being on twitch.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And by the way, no purchase necessary, no, no purchase necessary.
Speaker 10: Are you gonna buy anything? I don't sell anything, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And also you have to be a follower of the channel.
Speaker 10: You have to follow the channel.
Speaker 12: That is the only thing I asked you to do is go over there to twitch and follow outdoors Woman nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 10: But it will be when it is the only that's the only requirement that I need you to do is follow the channel.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And uh, come in and say hi when I'm live.
Speaker 6: I need to I need to teach you how to I need to show you how to do.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: If so, you know what I do and what's up so for to get people to watch this channel? What I do is I do like I do recommend a channel. By the way, anybody that does want to want to check out outdoors Wilder on Twitch, follow her. That's where you want to see me.
Speaker 10: That's where you will see me and Jake.
Speaker 6: Yeah. All right, we love you guys. We will see you when we see you. Also remember this, peace, love and cornbridge, y'all. By local, Stay local, by local, Sell local, Stay.
Speaker 10: Local, adopted, don't shop.
Speaker 6: Adopt, don't shop. And also and if you do buy buy local seafood or buy buy seafood that is not.
Speaker 3: Uh farm.
Speaker 6: You know, there's now, there's now. You know, there's now people that are buying alligators that are farmed in other countries, or they're buying like these stuff that's already like exports. Right, buy from local shops, like local.
Speaker 10: Local guys, buy your local mom and pop store.
Speaker 6: Don't some of the meat that is selled in my Walmart and stuff, he's got chemicals in it. Yep, they see grass fed. But here's the thing, but there I've seen some of the videos of these animals being shocked to death.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's horrifying.
Speaker 6: All right, stay stay back, stay hey, stay back, stay don't we talk to you? All right, guys By