Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let chin tako one on one one w jrr.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Rock the Band Cash Giveaway is another week's worth of those coming your way, with thirteen chances each day this work week to one one thousand dollars. Have us on at work all day. Listen for the hourly keywords. They'll begin at nine oh five with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, join the list of people who have already won one thousand dollars. Hopefully you're next.
Speaker 2: Let's begin with an update of a story we talked about. This is like a year ago maybe out in Nebraska. Strange incident in a Lincoln, Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles facility. An irate man came in and was out of control, and he remember he was throwing around fish and carrots. Oh yeah, flint flinging fishing carrots. Well, he had his day in court, Taco. He's going to be going to jail for a year over a fishing.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what I mean. It is the DMV that's ruining sig breaks. Sorry V had.
Speaker 2: Fish and carrots and said that something fishy was going on. Something fishing is going on here.
Speaker 3: I can't get my permit quick enough.
Speaker 2: Clearly upset with the DMV and probably will hate them forever now, causing him to go to jail for a year. God, dude, I just don't understand where the carrots came into the mix.
Speaker 3: That's you have to eat your peas and carrots with your protein. You know. Mom always said that you want to have both.
Speaker 2: But he's trying to make the statement about things being fishy at the DMV. The carrots aren't even any equation.
Speaker 3: They just made it a meal, you know. But a year here's where my problem is. One year for that, but you get somebody who stabs someone and gets it's like, I don't know, sixteen months. You know, it doesn't equate. Depends what state you're in. I was telling the story yesterday about how missing the plane trip back from the Keys, then took the bus and I bought beer for everybody at the bus stop, and the one guy with the stab wound had to turn it down. It's no We were talking about how cool the bright Line was, and it was this guy was not taking Brightline. He was on the city bus with us but I was a yes that came up?
Speaker 2: Why' he turned the beer down because.
Speaker 3: He had a stab wound. He was on medication. He pointed to stab medicine.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's actually paint following doctors orders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was straight out of the He was straight out of the jail across the street from the bus stop. I was sitting at not me alone. Thank god my buddies are there too, Otherwise I would have been like that.
Speaker 2: I bought around for the bus stop.
Speaker 3: Load of mansload of Manslow man got to be a floing man. He's got to be a flying all right.
Speaker 2: Marion County Represents. Let's see what we got here. Marion County deputy had to respond to a residence after a victim reported a sexual offense. The victim stated she had gone to the home to meet with another woman to discuss religion, okay, having a prayer, get together something, I guess, Okay. Upon the woman's arrival, sixty four year old Glenn Landers answered the door and invited her inside, claiming the other woman was on her way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where.
Speaker 2: According to the victim, Landers then exposed himself and began performing lude axe in her presence. She fled the residence and contacted law enforcement.
Speaker 3: You're going for a prayer group and you get that. That's like going for a learner's per and getting hit by fishing carrots.
Speaker 2: Landers was later located and arrested on a warrant for the offense. They also revoked his bond for guess what lude situation similar offense.
Speaker 3: So she knocks at the door to go to this prayer grip with another lady, and there he is doing the beat down.
Speaker 2: This is why I brought this to the table this morning. There's no other information at this point on this story. The news station pressed for the info, but nothing else has been provided. Was this guy working in cahoots with the other woman with the hey, let's have a religious meeting and set someone up? Or did he just happen to.
Speaker 3: I think it's set up. Maybe it's just a horny brother.
Speaker 2: No mention as to where this other woman was. Who's gonna have the religious meeting?
Speaker 3: Okay, look, if you're the horny brother and somebody's oh, look she's out there with the Bible, I get that. I'm all right.
Speaker 2: I must done zip my pants and touched myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can't think of this somebody texting it two two five two six year of taxpayers money for fish and carrots. Really, that's that's the world with Evane Man's.
Speaker 2: Was really stinky fish.
Speaker 3: Apparently, Yeah, you say it is.
Speaker 2: Been more considered just throwing like frozen frozen fish sticks.
Speaker 3: It just picked those up. No, yeah, it doesn't do the same, It doesn't have the same effect. Look, I'm throwing like Morton sish sticks back, or I'm throwing a slab of mahi, yeah that's true. Yeah, Or somebody's knocking out of the door. Man, I help you. What are you looking at?
Speaker 2: I'm confirming something here, hold on, uh yeah, this is the one I thought was. I just spoke this. This I think might be a headline of the week contender early on. Here, whoa hold on? You're talking about this? This one I'm getting to right now.
Speaker 3: All right, So I have to read, okay, headline of we.
Speaker 2: Ready Man's penis gets stuck to icy sidewalk during boozy fight.
Speaker 3: Get stuck. I can't believe I'm a grown man and I have to write this kind of stuff down.
Speaker 2: Well, you're in charge of, you know, documenting. You you're our stenographer on the.
Speaker 3: Show Man's penis gets stuck to.
Speaker 2: Icy side bik during boozy fight. This is the old you know your tongue stuck to the pole thing, only this is your pole stuck to the ice thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is an album. How does the fight come?
Speaker 2: In? Alberta, Canada? So a fight that started inside of a bar spilled out front. The one individual I guess tripped and somehow his junk came out or free from his pants and immediately became a fixed to the tell me.
Speaker 3: They elaborated on what they did to remove I know they always sell pour some warm liquid down, but they.
Speaker 2: Said that police officials were able to assist in freeing the man's frozen member.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, if you're that cop, does that make you gay? I mean, I'm cool, I love gay people. I'm just asking what this is. This is where.
Speaker 2: The lines blurred with the whole public service and serve, protect and.
Speaker 3: Serf because you and I walk up, I'm going not it.
Speaker 2: This is not in the job district description anywhere of signing up to be a cop. I'm telling you that right now. No.
Speaker 3: I think it is where you kind of taste them, maybe shake himself free. Okay, you and I approached the scene. I've already said, not it. What are you doing? Pat?
Speaker 2: Probably doing what you just say. Let's try to taste her.
Speaker 3: Mm HM's uh, that didn't work. This guy's just flopping around now. He got shocked even harder because he's stuck to water, frozen water. What next, Pat? Because I'm not it. Somebody just said, I spit my coffee all over my windshield.
Speaker 2: We aimed at police here on the Lynching Taco Show
Speaker 1: Go on demand, download the iHeartRadio app Late