Speaker 1: I'm in a house that has no electricity. And I know this because there's like oil lamps and you know, there's not a TV. That it's just kind of you know, like old, like it's just old furniture and old things. And the screen door, so the doors are open, but there's wooden screen doors with springs on them. I remember standing there kind of looking out a big picture window and you know, kind of near the door, and the sasquatch walked up onto the porch and opened the door and he had to bend over bend to get in the door. And he came in the door and stood up and he just looked at me, and instantly I was terrified.
Speaker 2: This is Bigfoot Crossroads. My name's Matt and joining me as Michelle. Michelle is a bigfooter out of Oregon and an experiencer herself. I'm pretty intrigued by what you told me in the email. Michelle. Thanks for joining me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for having me. I'm excited to talk about it.
Speaker 2: So, first off, how did you end up in the world of Bigfoot?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, it's a really long story, but I'll make it short. So I started having dreams about Bigfoot when I was five, and it just continued through my life. They're reoccurring. So it's the same thing every time. I moved around a lot, and I got to Oregon and I was like, whoa the vibe here, I'm feeling it, you know. And so I moved to Sweet Home and instantly I was I just kind of felt like I was at home here. And that's when I found Quartzville. And so my research areas in Quartzville and I have had all of my settings there.
Speaker 2: Quartzville. That's that's an interesting name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's lots of quartz and lots of mines and people have claims there and stuff like that. It's also just a wonderful place to go for like boating and fishing and hunting, and it's beautiful. It's an old, old, old mining town and the town is no longer there. All that's there is a foundation, but yeah, and it just it takes up a huge area. It's kind of if you're familiar with it's in central Oregon and it's just south of Detroit Lake and just north of Oakridge.
Speaker 2: There seems to be a recurring theme with a lot of Bigfoot active areas where there are large amounts of quartz in the ground.
Speaker 1: Yes, quarts and water, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think it plays a huge part in it, you know, if you want to get into like the metaphysics of it, quarts and water are conduits for energy.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you about the dream.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: You know, I've told how I got started in all this numerous times. But one part that I sometimes leave out because I don't really remember the exact timeline of events because I was so young, but it would have been around the age of seven. I had a dream about Bigfoot that Yeah, it kind of I don't know which came first, the chicken or the egg. You know, I don't really remember knowing what Bigfoot was when I had the dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can relate to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, I'd love to hear about your experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and speaking on that, you know, there's a lot of I've heard the Indigenous people of America talk about Bigfoot being in dreams and what that means, and that it's kind of like a calling, like they're they're calling you, they're speaking to you. So yeah, it's man, it's really it's overwhelming to think about it, you know, but I mean, when you're a child, that's pretty that's huge, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it was. It was very intense.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So in my dream, basically I am in a house that has no electricity. And I know this because there's like oil lamps and you know, there's not a TV. That it's just kind of you know, like old like it's just old furniture and old things. And the screen door, so the doors are open, but there's wooden screen doors with springs on them. And I remember standing there kind of looking out a big picture window and you know, kind of near the door, and this sasquatch walked up onto the porch and opened the door and he had to bend over bend to get in the door. And he came in the door and stood up and he just looked at me, and instantly I was terrified, and so I turned around and I'd run through the house and I'd run out the backscreen door, and I remember I would look to my right and I would see the sink in the kitchen, and the sink had a hand pump in it for water. And then I would go down the backsteps and into the yard and I would look over again to the right way far back in the yard, I would see another hand pump for water. So it's you know, this is old, this is like early nineteen hundreds, maybe eighteen hundreds, I don't know. So I take off running through a field and it's like a field of hay or barley or something that's tall, but not quite as tall as corn. You know, I could still kind of see over it. And because in my dream I was small, I was five years old, I'm guessing. So I would run through the the field, and every time I would turn around to look behind me, he would be just walking behind me. He was not running, not chasing, you know, just walking behind me. Not very non threatening. But of course, you know, being five years old just scared the Jesus on me. So I went through my life having that dream, and I would dream it. Probably I could dream it three or four days a week, or three or four days a month, or three or four times a year. You know, it's just really sporadic. But I did notice as I got older that it would come to me more often when I was stressed out or when I was having problems at home. So I come the age nineteen, and I remember this because I had gridduated from high school already, and I had woken up one morning and I was still living at my mother's house, and I was just overwhelmed with the dream and I was crying, and which I often did, but I remember that particular day. I went downstairs and I sat down at the kitchen table and I told my mother, I can't handle this anymore. It's stressing me out, you know. So my aunt or my mom called my aunt her sister, and my aunt she's very gifted. She's really in tune, you know, she's works with energy and stuff. So she decided that she was going to take me to see one of her psychic friends. And so we went and we spoke to her and we talked about it, and she said, well, why don't you just the next time you have the dream, tell him stop scaring you, you know. So I was like, okay, I can do that. I could try to do that. I've never really been able to control my dreams, but I can try to do that. So not that night, but the next night I had another dream, and I, you know, got the guts. I was terrified, but I stood up to him and I told him, I have to tell you something. He bent down and he got right in my face, so close to my face I can nearly feel his breath, and I said, please stop scaring me. You're terrifying me. I'm frightened. And that was it. He got up and he turned around and walked away. And then I would say anywhere from maybe a week to a month later, I had another dream, and in that dream, he started doing something different, so he would instead of coming in the house, he would sit outside or squat outside behind this big oak tree with a huge It had a huge trunk, and he would sit behind that tree and he would just peek around it and look at me. And I had that dream. Now that's the reoccurring dream that I have. Now, I haven't had it for a while, but since I've been here, I haven't had it because I got a telepathic message after i'd started having experiences here from I call him my main guy. I don't know his name or anything yet, but he told me that that was me. I've always been here protecting you. Oh wow, yeah. So and it took me, because I'm fifty two now, it took me that long to put all of this together. It's a lifetime event for me, and it consumes me now. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but consumed by it, you know, trying to make contact and like a real and I have real communication with them. You know.
Speaker 2: Have you found the location like the house?
Speaker 1: No, that's a great question. I have not, And I think just my theory is that this has happened in a past life, like they've been with me this whole time, you know, because I mean, how else I don't It was just so old fashioned. I can still I can remember I was wearing a dress like you know, those Laura Ingalls dress, Yeah, like I would wear. I was wearing that. I remember it because I remember the apron in front of me and it had a pocket. It's really interesting, but I'm in love with it now. I didn't used to love it, but I love it now and it's part of me and it's part of my story.
Speaker 2: You know, at what point in your life did you realize what this thing was that was in your dream?
Speaker 1: You mean physically or spiritually.
Speaker 2: The realization that, oh, I'm having a dream about Bigfoot, Like did you know that instantly in the dream, like psychically or whatever, or was it something that you learned in life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was something I learned in life because where I grew up in Michigan was in the Lower Peninsula, and it was in the southern part, so it was predominantly farmland, and we had woods and stuff, but not nearly the amount of you know, force that you would need to harbor a family of giants, you know, So we didn't really talk about Bigfoot that much. In fact, I don't think we ever talked about it until after I started having the dreams and got a little bit older. So yeah, first I didn't know what it was. I just, you know, it was a monster to me because it was terrifying. But as I got older, I realized what it was, and then yeah, and then I got I continued to grow, and I can my I guess my spiritual, my metaphysical gifts continue to grow as well, and I kind of, you know, started getting this this hint about it that it was much deeper than just a nightmare, you know, So I quit call it call I quit calling them nightmares.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just thinking about my own experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be interested in hearing about some time.
Speaker 2: Or now I can run through it real quick. It's just there's a there's a very specific reason that I don't talk about it a lot, and it's not because I'm afraid to talk about those topics. I grew up experiencing paranormal stuff from a very early age, so I don't shy away from it at all. But we had a lake house which was a trailer, and my bedroom was at the end of the trailer, and I had a single window that was at the end of the trailer. And in this dream, I was in that bedroom, and whenever I had the dream, I was asleep in that bedroom. This is the first time that that had ever happened to me in my life where I had a dream about the location that I was specifically at at the time. And in the dream, I wake up to a tapping on the window. I go over to the window, and the window had these very thick like almost a canvas type material, but it was print material on the windows, but they didn't let any light in at all. And I go over there and I open up the curtains and a bigfoot is standing there outside the window. His hair is calico. That's the only way I know how to describe it. It's all these different colors. It's not just like one uniform color and he's looking at me. He has a very human type face, but it's still different. It doesn't look like, you know, a typical person or anything like that. He's very large. His head is probably even with the top of the window, and the window was probably I just remember it from my childhood, the bottom of the window was higher than my head, you know, so it's probably seven to eight feet up. And yeah, and he's just standing there looking at me, non aggressive, and he starts motioning for me to come to him, and I'm just like standing there staring at the window. Because the space there is another building outside that window, so the space between our trailer and that building is maybe fifteen feet. It's not a lot of space. So he's like right there at the window. And so that is really what was terrifying me. I don't remember recognizing it for what it was or anything. And he's just motioning with me. He's with his left hand, he's like kind of waving towards himself, and then he turns and looks and points towards the woods. There was this patch of woods, I don't know, the size is pretty big. I used to go exploring the woods that was my favorite thing to do as a child. I was always in those woods and he was pointing towards the woods, and then he looked back at me, and I knew that he wanted me to come outside and follow him into the woods. And I was like, that's not happening, absolutely not, And I throw the curtains back shut and I jump in bed and pull the blanket over my head. And that was the dream, the the weird part. As if that's not weird enough, because later on I'd be a bigfooter, the weird part. His name was David. Now I don't know if that's just my child brain at the time, that's what it sounded like. So it might have been something similar to David, I don't know, but that that was the name that registered in my head for him. And uh yeah. And then at some point I picked up a book that had like Bigfoot stories and Locknest's monster stories. It was like split in two. It was called Bigfoot and Messy, and it had like a few historical bigfoot stories in it. And that's kind of what led me down the bigfoot path. Now, I remember having that dream before the book, but I know I had that book so is it possible that I had the book and it caused the dream? Of course, maybe I'm just not remembering it right. But I remember the dream coming first because I did not know.
Speaker 1: What it was, right, I wonder was it a dream or was it real? Did that really have?
Speaker 2: Well, now now you're opening up a rabbit hole, aren't you? So?
Speaker 1: I love that?
Speaker 2: Go on, this is your episode, by the way, I know. So those woods, there was this Okay, so there's the woods, and then there was a inside of the woods, and you could walk around the edge of the meadow. The meadow had a bunch of briers and stuff in it, so you didn't want to cut across the meadow, but you could walk the tree line around the meadow. And then there was more woods on the backside. And those woods, if you just walk straight, eventually lead to the lake, and then they're paralleled by a lake on one side, and then if you went the other way, you go back to civilization. It's probably a half mile to a mile deep in there. But for whatever reason, the woods on the backside freaked me out all the time. Oh and there was one time that I was going back there and something jumped. I don't know what it was. Something jumped up in the brush next to me and took off through the tall grass. I couldn't see it. It's gared me. I didn't try to look at it. It was just large crashing sound right next to me. I thought I was dead. I probably screamed, maybe tinkled a little, and it was just still quiet. Everything's gone. Never saw anything. I never I don't remember finding any you know, footprints or anything like that. But years later after I became a bigfooter, and back in the day, whenever I was doing like field work, there was some bigfoot reports coming from the area, and I had never heard about bigfoot in the area. Spent a tremendous amount of my childhood at that lake house, new people that lived in the area and everything. But yeah, later on some reports found their way to me, and me and a buddy went and checked into it and did find some tracks and some formations and some other things. Probably about a mile from that location, just kind of around the bend at the lake, so to speak, from where that was at. So is it poss I mean, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know whoa what state was that ind that's here in Oklahoma, really. Yeah, Oklahoma has a large population of bigfoot.
Speaker 2: From what I understand, in certain pockets there seems to be quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I haven't been a researcher in years, but there's still parts of south central Oklahoma around the Native American communities where people see them literally all the time.
Speaker 1: Right. I was just going to say that it's usually around the reservations. Yeah. Yeah, so that's amazing. Thank you for sharing now with me. Yeah, it is. Well, I think it gives substance to to these children who are having these dreams about Bigfoot, who were you know, still having them and they were in the same position that you and I were in, you know, like where did they come from? Why are they there, and why did they choose us?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean it's definitely become, you know, the bulk of my life's work. Yeah, which sounds weird to think about, I.
Speaker 1: Know, because I'm I'm exactly the same way.
Speaker 2: So you relocated to Oregon though, Yeah, Like what was that? Like, I mean, how do you reach that decision to just I'm going to pursue.
Speaker 1: This Well, I, like I said, I've always been super interested in it, and wherever I would go, I traveled around a lot before I finally settled down. And you know, I lived in all these different states and places and stuff. So I always like, I lived in Texas, so I would go out to sam Houston and you know, look for Bigfoot just for fun. It was just a hobby for me. You know, I lived in Baltimore, I lived in Chicago. You know, we'd go to like the out out the outer parts of the city, the more forested areas and stuff in Wisconsin and stuff like that. So I moved to California and I met my daughter's father and we decided to go on a camping trip. So we drove up to Oregon and we camped in Klamath Falls, and then we drove up to Washington and came back down and we camped at Wolf Creek and Oregon just it was instantly like this magnetic attraction that I had to it, you know, to the mountains, especially to the forest, and I was like, Wow, this is really powerful. I want to live here. So within a year we had packed up our stuff and just moved up to Oregon.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and that's that was when I really that was about twelve years ago, and that was when I really started getting into it. I remember I was watching YouTube, watching my bigfoot videos, and I saw one. The one that stood out to me was when Matt Johnson had his his experience at the Oregon case. And I was just like, oh my gosh, you know, like I this is real. This I need to you know, I need to do this, this this is my calling. That I think that's when I finally realized that this was my calling, you know. So I took Oregon for I took advantage to Oregon for sure, and we ended up. At first we lived in Medford and so Grand's Pass area is pretty cool. Rogue River, oh my gosh, very squatchy. But we had an opportunity to for him to transfer up to the Sweet Home area. And when we got to sweet Home, I was just like, that was about six years ago or so. I was like, this is it. This is where I need to be. I'm home now. I can feel it. I explored Courts Bill like the first month we were here, and I was like, oh my god, this is it right here, you know, like this overwhelming sense of you know, being home. So I just started researching there and at first, you know, it was kind of off and on here and there and whenever I had a chance to get out. And I homeschool my daughter, so I was really involved in that and stuff. But since she's gotten older and more independent, and I started spending more time out there. And I never had experiences till I started putting stickers on my car, you know, like bigfoot stickers and stuff. And it was really funny because I'd go to the grocery store and I'd come out of the grocery store and I'd have a random dude standing at my car waiting for me to come out of the grocery store to tell me about his experience. And this happened a lot, so, you know. And they were hunters, fishers, sportsmen who hang out in Courtsville and do their thing, and they had these experiences. So I started following up on them. I was like, Okay, there's bigfoot up at Fay Lake. Gotcha. So I'd go to fay Lake, you know, and check it out. And so then I finally I started my group. And when I started my group, that was two years ago. I started. I actually got a group of friends together through that and we started doing heavy research. So we've been doing heavy research for about two years now. It's just going to get evolved.
Speaker 2: You mentioned in the email that you got a story from a logger. What was that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the logging. The logger stories are really cool. So and they all kind of you know, they vouch for each other, like they'll they their stories are all the same, they're similar. So they say that when a sasquatch is in the area, uh, everything will get really super quiet. And I've experienced this, but the beavers will start slapping the water really hard and and a lot is you know, signal that there's something in the area. Wow, it's crazy. Yeah, And then they say that when they so when the loggers are out cutting down the trees and you know, doing whatever they do, they whatever, cut off the branches and stuff, they're all on foot basically, so they're on foot and they're all scattered throughout the forest. So what they do to communicate is they call. They yell at each other, right, and they say that they will be yelling, uh, communicating to each other, and bigfoot will start in the conversation and start whooping or tree knocking, you know, So they're they they their presence there is known by the local loggers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, so, So they're just fully aware that these things are out there. Wow.
Speaker 1: And So I have a friend who is a logger and he has had many experiences in the same area that I have, and he actually helped me locate this area that we work at now, which I consider a habitat, and he goes up there and he starts hooting and hollering, and the hoot and holler back at him.
Speaker 2: Now, is this area like a family unit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, totally. It's a I believe it's like a mother and a father and at least two juveniles. So, and I also have a feeling that there's an older male as well. But I think the father is the one that communicated with me. Heeleopathically, because he's appeared from out of nowhere, like it kind of just like he stepped through a portal, like he just all of a sudden from this from the ground up. He was just poo, there he is. And then just as soon as I could register what it was and I could see his fingers and the hair on him, he disappeared. And when he disappeared, it went down into like a small circle in the center of his tour. So, you know, like it just and kind of sparkled and that was it was gone. So and that was the same day when I went home that he had told me, like, you know, this is me and I've always been here and I'm always with you.
Speaker 2: You know, mind blown.
Speaker 1: I know, it's really heavy because it goes from you know, you you think you know and everything is flesh and blood, you know, and these are creatures who have evolved or didn't evolve or something too. Now you're like, okay, that, like the whole story is written. They're not just flesh and blood, you know, they're they're more than that or else. They have abilities that you know, we can't even dream of.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the hang up right that everybody has it. Everybody argues back and forth flesh and blood or paranormal. But you know, I've had my own sightings, I've had my own encounters. I've you know, like I said, been out in the woods investigating these things. They are flesh and blood they are, yeah, but totally but but exactly these things are happening and a few people are witnessing these things firsthand that that nothing else on this planet that we're aware of can do exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And it's so it's scary for us because we you know, we've chosen to, you know, devote so much time of our lives to researching them, and then when something like that happens, and if you talk about it, you know, some people are just like, oh whatever, you know, like you get an active imagination. Well, you know what, it takes a lot of balls to be able to talk about it. So don't you know, don't be so quick to judge, because it could happen to you just as easily as it could happen to me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Before we continue with the conversation, I want to take a moment for this breaking update. Christmas is almost here. If you're panicking over last minute gifts, I've got some good news. Uncommon Goods is your source for stress free holiday shopping and thousands of unique gifts you won't find anywhere else. Uncommon Goods curates products that are high quality and oftentimes handmade by small businesses right here in the US. And because they are made in small batches, some of the best finds sell out fast. A lot of their gifts can even be personalized. I found a wooden tree ornament that you can get your pet's name and portrait engraved on that. I know someone would love me. I'm someone. My dog Penny definitely deserves to have her logs, Newt and Floppy ears on an ornament. And if I can find something I would like on Uncommon Goods, then you can surely find something for anyone on your list. From the book lover to the football fanatic. They've got you covered. Like I said, when you shop at Uncommon Goods, you're supporting artists and small independent businesses, but not just that. For every purchase you make at Uncommon Goods, they give back one dollar time a nonprofit partner of your choice. Over three million dollars have been donated to date. So shop early, have fun, and cross some names off your list Today. To get fifteen percent off your next gift, go to uncommon Goods dot com slash bigfoot. That's Uncommon Goods dot com slash bigfoot for fifteen percent off. Don't miss out on this limited time offer Uncommon Goods. We're all out of the ordinary. Okay, Now back to our conversation. So was that your first UH siding of these things?
Speaker 1: For the most part, my first sighting was it was just UH I could see the back of them and as he moved, he moved in like time lapse, and I kind of that one. I kind of just kind of put it off. I blew it off really because I was like, I'm just imagining things, you know, like this isn't real, it's not happening. I'm just overly excited and I really want this to happen, and you know, so I just blew it off. And then that this one happened. That was my second sighting, and I was like, Okay, wait a second, there's something really going on here. So I had what I really wanted to talk about was my third sighting, and that was the one that really solidified everything as too. Yeah, it's a creature, it's flesh and blood, and it's also paranormal like everything. And I know it's real because I know what I just saw and I know that my brain didn't make it up. So what had happened was I was up at our main site and I was with one of my research partners, Eric Massey, and his fiance, and I was about ten o'clock at night, and nothing was really happening, and I was feeling like, Wow, they're just not here. Right now, they're not around. I can't you know. I wasn't getting that feeling, so I said, sorry, Eric, I'm gonna go home and sleep in my bed tonight because I only live about yeah right, I only live forty five minutes from you know, my site. So I was like, Okay, see you later. So I jumped in my car, and I remember it was so funny because I wanted to see. It was late at night, so I know, I knew nobody would be on the trail, so I was kind of timing myself, like how fast can I get down the mountain in my car?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: So I was just playing around, and I made it in like seven minutes, I think, which was a record for me. So that was, yeah, exactly, it was pretty cool. So anyways, I started driving down Courtsville Road out of Courtsville, and I got to an area where there's a really popular I'm grown and it's kind of it's on a peninsula. And I came around the bend in the road and I saw up in front of me, I saw red glowing lights. They were like reflectors almost, and there was a set of them on the right side and a set of them on the left side, and the set on the left side were damn near on the ground. They were really close to the ground and they were kind of moving around. And then the ones up on the right hand side were behind a tree, and they were kind of coming out from behind a tree, probably about seven eight feet up right. So well, actually, I take that back. It was about five to six feet up but later on you'll know why it was seven or eight feet. So anyways, I see him peering, you know, from behind the tree. So I slowed my car way down to like a creepy crawl and until I finally came to a stop, and I was like, wait a second, who in the world would be out here in the middle of the night, ten thirty at night with steampunk goggles on? Because that's what they looked like. They looked like big round steampunk goggles, you know, except for they were glowing bright red, and I was like, what the heck. So I continued to creep five miles an hour closer to them until I'm I think I'm getting a really good look at them, you know, and I'm like, those are eyes, those are eyes looking at me, but they're glowing, you know. I was like, what the heck, this is real, And so I just steer to them, and I watched them, like the one behind the tree kept looking at me, and then she would look behind her, you know, and she'd look at me, and she'd look at the one across the road, and I'd look over at the one on the left, on the driver's side, and he's real close to the road, and he locks eyes with me and then doesn't take him off. He just keeps them right on me. He doesn't look away. And so I was like, Okay, that's when I felt like maybe I should just you know, just continue on my way, don't speed out, just you know, gradually just kind of leave. So I sped up a little bit and I started going by him. Well previously I had turned off my bright lights because I didn't want to blind them whatever it was, and so I just had my fog lights on the bottom of my car and I crept by them. And as I crept between them, the one on the left who was watching me, I saw as soon as my light hit him, his back kind of it's weird, kind of glowed and rippled and sparkled, and I was like, oh god, that's a sasquatch and it was huge. But I and I instantly it's got he's trying to cloak or he's cloaking or something, you know. And so I looked over at the other one, and the other one is still there behind the tree watching me go by. My windows are down. I didn't once have any kind of reaction like I should roll them up, you know. But they're literally like ten feet away from me on each side, you know, however wide the road is. And so I crept between them. And then once I got past them, I looked in my rear view mirror and they weren't there. They were gone. So I was like, okay, I'm going to go home and go to bed, and I did. I went home and went to bed, you know, and I woke up the next morning, and I thought about it for a while, and I was like, what what you know? So I told Eric I would be back at six o'clock in the morning, and I left my house and I came through And when I came through that area, I got a really good look at the area because it was daylight. It was in the summer, so I got a really good look and I noticed that the one on the left would have been in a ditch that was about four or four and a half feet deep. So that's why his head was so close to the ground, because he was in that ditch and he was either crouched down and bending over kind of hiding, you know, hiding its body and the tree on the other side, there's a bunch of trees there lined up perfectly. But also there's another ditch there, so you know, the five or six feet that I thought it was was actually seven or eight feet tall, you know. So yeah, so I just I went back up the hill and I told Eric, I said I saw something last night, and I told him about it, and we're just kind of like, huh, that's odd. But it took a while. It took days for it to really register, like you know, what the heck it was, and for me to be like, okay, that was a big foot two of them, you know. So, yeah, that was my most impressive sighting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, probably, So, I mean, so like obvious, you've already said this, but we're just going to clarify once again on certain it wasn't eyeshine, It wasn't reflecting the lights off the car. The eyes were glowing red, producing their own light.
Speaker 1: They were producing their own light absolutely, and I even when I was staring at them, I was wondering why they weren't emitting it because their eyes were definitely glowing. But it wasn't like a laser. They weren't emitting if nothing was coming out like a flash light, you know. But it was like a jack a lantern, like a punpkin with a candle.
Speaker 2: In it, you know, just sort of glowing.
Speaker 1: Yes, they were glowing, yeah, and they were about They were big too. They were the size of large eggs, like large chicken eggs. And they were kind of shaped like that too. They weren't perfectly round like initially I thought when I looked at them that they were perfectly round. But then the closer I got, the more I realized that they were more oval shaped.
Speaker 2: The one that I saw through night my first sighting. That's I didn't describe it as eggs. I described it as like almond shaped. Yeah, right, one side kind of has like a thinner point in the outside edge was rounder mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, yep, That's how they were. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: So you guys were out there on the mountain, Uh, you said, you were racing down the mountain, which we do not condone for anyone listening.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Always yeah, always take your time. You don't need to race the clock. Do you think maybe that they had been up there and were like intercepting you as you left?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. This is what I think. Normally I would have camped, right, I would have camped because I camp in my car. I car camp. So I think that somehow I got this message or this inkling to go down there and see them they were going to be there, because I normally I don't race down the mountain, you know what I mean, Like, you're right that it's a really stupid thing to do. But for some reason that night, I thought it was a good idea. Had I been there, had I been there a little bit earlier, a little bit later, I probably wouldn't have saw them, because obviously they were crossing the road, you know, he was waiting for her. I think she had something behind her, she added juvenile or two behind her that she was keeping an eye on, and they were all crossing the road. And to go into that campground, because I said, that campground is on a peninsula, and that's the only way that you can get into that campground. It was literally fifty feet away from the entrance to that campground, And so we went back a couple days later. I went back and we found a print there by the tree, and it was really deep because there's moss and old leafs and stuff right there, so it's super soft ground and it was a really deep print, absolutely not castable, which is unfortunate. But I did get a picture of it. And then we went to the campground and looked, and there's prints around the garbage bins there. So that's when I started paying attention to the big garbage bins at the campgrounds and stuff and finding prints around them because they go to forge through the garbage.
Speaker 2: Which is another one of those things that I'm just if you have the ability to cloak and jump in and out of portals, your eyes glow, why are you coming here to dig through trash?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that's a great point. I think they do it all. You know, they live just like we do. I've heard different stories from different people, like they have a food shortage in their own world, so they come here to eat our food and forage here. I don't know, I mean, that's you know, it's a wonderful theory. I could get on board with it, but I just I think that they're just like us. They just have They're like the superheroes or the superhumans. They have exceptional access usage of their penal gland, you know what I mean. Yeah, they have powers that you know, are just.
Speaker 2: Exceptional and still have biological needs like everything else.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: At this point, we just go down the theory trail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, really.
Speaker 2: And another thing is the cloaking. So if you have the ability to cloak, why does anybody ever see you? Do you think they are showing themselves intentionally or do you think maybe it's something that's difficult for them to do where that maybe can't do it all the time.
Speaker 1: I think I kind of feel like it's intentional because I noticed that a lot of the reports that I get from hunters or sportsmen who carry guns, those reports that they have are very aggressive and they're very intimidating, and they see them like full on body, you know, being and but with like researchers, more gentle type sightings, interactions, magical kind of you know happening. So I think it just depends on the situation and how they're going to react. Like, you know, if you don't want somebody in your house, what do you do? You know, you booke up, you get scary. You know you'd like ah. So you know that's what they do to keep people out.
Speaker 2: Anytime I had a firearm or you know, a camera or you know, a parabolic dish. Anytime I took all that loaded up with all the equipment, yeah, I didn't get anything. It wasn't until I left all that crap at home and started just going out there with a walking stick, you know, which was mostly for the benefit of poking around in front of me for snakes, because we have a lot of snakes here. That's whenever things started happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can relate to that. Yeah, because after I saw the two on the side of the road, I a week later, I went out and got cameras for my car. I was like, this isn't going to happen again. I'm not even when I was wanting, I was watching all this happen in front of me. Never once did I have the instinct to just reach for my phone and start taking pictures. It was so weird because normally that's something I would do.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's why you're out there. Yeah, that's exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. But I never had that, so I got cameras and since I got camus, all my sightings or my experiences have been different. They haven't been Like just recently, I was out with Eric and one of our other team members, Tym, and we were researching. It was late at night. It was pinach dark. When it gets dark out and quartz fill, it's like you can't even see your hand in front of your face. There's no light pollution, you know, it's crazy dark. So we're out in the dark and we're on the side of the road and we're looking up at this ridge and we're shining on our flashlights up there, and we're seeing not only are we seeing eyeshine, but we're also seeing orbs, and so we know there's movement because they're throwing these rocks down onto the road. But they're very they're small, like palm sized rocks. They're not big rocks, and they're not being thrown aggressively, you know. So are shining our flashlights up there, and I'm kind of looking off to the left a little bit, and then to the right there's an edge on the ridge. Eric sees one. It stands up, it looks at us for a second, it turns round, and it walks away. I didn't see it, but I saw its eye shine before it stood up. So anyways, Eric's like, holy shit, He's like, oh my god, I just saw one. And I was like, I know, I know you did because I saw the eye shine. No, So him and Tim decide that they are going to walk down the road to see if they can get to the slope of the ridge and see if there's a pathway to go up. And so they go down, and I told him before they left, I said, don't leave me here alone. They're like, you'll be all right, don't you know, don't worry about it. So I'm standing there by my car and the pitch dark. My car's turned off, you know light, And just as soon as I see Eric and Tim's flashlights disappear around the curve, I hear four big old footsteps right behind me. Boom boom, boom boom, and I screamed for Eric because it startled me. Yeah, you know, And then the dark, I thought Eric, and here comes I can see their flashlights coming down the road.
Speaker 3: There's Eric jump so I jump in my car and I slam the door and I tell him out the window, I said, he's behind me. So Eric comes straight up to the car and he goes right straight behind the car, and I get out and I go behind him, and Tim kind of goes up this little mound in this hill there on the side of the road that we were on, and he's looking over the edge of the mound and Eric goes back and I told him, I said, it was about twenty feet behind me, no further than that was really close. And he goes over there and he's looking around. You can't see anything because it's pitch dark, even with the flashlight. It's it's weird.
Speaker 1: You can't see what you can see during the day, you know, And so that kind of that ended our experience that night. So a couple of days later, we decide that we're going to go down and check out that area and see, you know, if there was something there. So we go back and my other friend team member who shall remain anonymous, came out and he went down. He's pretty athletics, so he was able to get down that steep hill and look around and he saw there was footprints and they were about four feet apart, and there was about three or four of them, and he saw an area where there was a rock and there was moss on the rock, but something had been something large, had been sitting on that rock because all the moss was worn off or worn down, or you know, you could just see the butt imprint there. And if you sit on that rock, you can see right at road level, and you could see where my car was parked, and he could. He had eyes on me. And then off to the backside of that big boulder rock, whatever it is, all the grass is pushed down like something was sitting in it or laying in it. And then there's another right there, there's another ridge and below that you can't see over it. It goes down to the beach of the reservoir and there's like bushes and trees and stuff down there. But when Tim was sitting up there on the hill, he was listening to it. Whatever was down there, he could hear it walking around back and forth and making noise.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, that's one of the most unnerving things about them, I think, is the fact that you know, they're massive. They're absolutely huge, physically impressive. Yes, unlike anything else on this planet. But they will sneak up and be right behind you, and you won't know it until they want you to know it.
Speaker 1: And this is why, this is why I know that they're not going to hurt me or anybody else that I'm out there with, because if they wanted to, they could have already.
Speaker 2: A million time for sure.
Speaker 1: But I am There was another instance that I wanted to talk to you about because it was really it was something else that had just happened fairly recently too, and it was it was kind of aggressive. So up at my main campsite, I brought out my friend Jimmy toongate.
Speaker 2: Hey I know him, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, off for a X file. So anyways, I brought him out. He wanted to check out the area. And I don't bring strangers up there. I never do. I've only done it twice. I've taken him and I've taken Purcella Roseman out there. And so anyways, I took Jimmy up there and we set up camp and uh, everything was cool until it got dark. So me it got dark and me and Jimmy start hearing this noise. There's my campsites on a ridge and then above us is another like a mound or a big hill right on the other side of the trail. So so we're at the campsite. We start hearing this. It was like a snort grunt kind of sound, and you could hear it. It would be really close, and then it would be far, and then be close and it'd be far. So whatever it was, it was pacing back and forth, up and down on that hill, back and forth, back and forth, and that went on for so long, and I was terrified. My knees were shaking. That's how scared I was. I don't think I've ever been in a position where my knees shook, and I never knew what that felt like until that moment, you know, so I was. I was so scared. I think we ended up going to bed, like really early, because it was just I got in my car, he got in his, and we were like, okay, we're going to bed. So he left his audio out all night long for that, and then I woke up the next morning and I got out of my car. It took me a lot of guts because I was awake for about an hour before I finally decided, okay, I'll get out, So five o'clock in the morning. I got out of my car, I cleared my throat and I heard and that was it. It was over. Never heard it.
Speaker 2: Again, but it was still there.
Speaker 1: But it was still there. And so it's funny because you know, Jimmy, Jimmy's like he's flesh and blood, you know, he's a great researchers. He's just got it down. But so Jimmy's like he's letting people hear it, and they're like, oh, it sounds like a grizzly bear, you know, And I'm letting people hear it. They're like, yeah, it sounds like a grizzly Well, typically technically we don't have grizzlies in the Cascades. We know that's not true, but they're not registered as being an animal in the Cascades and Oregon right now. So anyways, but also bears, regardless of what kind of bear it is, if they know there's a human in the area, they will leave the area. In fact, they'll leave they'll leave the area the minute they smell gasoline, you know, like they smell a car, They're gone. I feel like it was not a bear, and we don't have wild boar. We don't have anything else that would even remotely, you know, be able to pace back and forth and make these noises. And so my theory is, I believe it was a Sasquatch. I think it was him, and I think that he was angry at me for bringing a stranger up. Nothing against Jimmy. He's a great guy. He's a good researcher. But my guy wasn't familiar with them, you know what I mean. I took it as a sign I will will not take another stranger up there again. I won't do it.
Speaker 2: That was one of the kind of you know, tricks we had in our pocket back in the day for locations. You know, we were spread out all over the United States, and everybody kind of had their own areas that they would go to back at home, and if that area, you know, they kind of got acclimated to the people, it seemed that the activity would die down and they would get used to them and be like, oh, well that's just so, and so you know, we're not we're not going to show out for them, and to get the activity going again, that was a thing that we would do. We would take someone new to the location and it almost never failed. You take some new Yeah, you take somebody new to the location that you've kind of habituated. They they act up. They don't like it. They're like, who is this? You have betrayed our trust? Why would you bring good technique?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's a good technique. Yep, yeah, I was. I don't know if I would do that, right, I don't. Yeah, because I have such I feel like I have such a good relationship with them. Now. I went out there a couple of days ago to say bye to them, and then a couple of days later, I got a calling to go back up, and so I went back up and there was activity. They were all around me. It was like the whole troop showed up to say goodbye. But they wouldn't show me. They wouldn't show me themselves, and they never did, but I could hear them, and what it sounded like was it sounded like humans hiding in the forest trying not to make noise. You know, you know when you try not to make noise, but you make noise. Anyways, that's what it sounded like.
Speaker 2: Are you finding like glyphs or anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, Well, we find a lot of structures, and then I'm thinking, because this is kind of new to me, the glyphs and stuff. I'm thinking that a lot of the stuff that I do find is it's like twigs and branches. And I took a lot of pictures of some stuff that I found, and now that I compare them, I'm thinking that they perhaps might be glyphs. So I know that there's some kind of sign and there's some kind of communication. I just haven't figured out what it is yet.
Speaker 2: We don't have to talk a lot about it, but I do want to get your thoughts on something. You have a paranormal background.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I've always been of the thought that people kind of mistakenly associate paranormal activity with homes and old buildings and cemeteries and places like that, but they don't really think about it out in the middle of nowhere in the mountains, for instance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: Do you think that some stuff might be people running across things other than Bigfoot and they're just attributing it to Bigfoot?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? That thought of cross has crossed my mind so many times, especially because we have pictures where you know, we kind of it's distorted, or it kind of looks like a portal or you know something like that, And I sometimes I get confused by that, like, well, maybe you know it might be just a haunting or a ghost or you know, some kind of spirit or something, or even some kind of spirit of the forest, you know. So yeah, I think it happens a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm going to use the word psychically for lack of a better word. Do the Bigfoot feel different than say a spirit does?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? To me, it does. It's kind of hard to explain it. It's like when you're in a like a spirit realm, when you're dealing with spirits, right, you're dealing with energy, and when you're dealing when you're dealing with sasquatch, you're dealing with the physical energy. The energy is different, the vibe is different, right, So you know that, Like I can feel if there's if it's a sasquatch in the forest, because I can feel that that earthly presence. But if it's a spirit, it feels it's more of like a vibe, like a vibration, you know. I I can tell the difference. I don't know if other people can, but that's how I can tell the difference. Recently, my friend Carlos came out and Carlo Sabasco, and he plays the dittery doo and the flute and he does clearings and he also activates ley lines and stuff like that. So we decided that we were going to go out there in the middle of the night. Was like one o'clock in the morning. He set up a canopy. It was pouring rain, I mean, it was just coming down, and he played his instruments and he did this this beautiful song. He sings too, so archaic singing, you know, and he did this and I had something growl in my ear and it was so strange. We started hearing voices that that sounded like they were in another room with the door shut, like it was another dimension. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was. It was so weird, but it was so I'm into that. I liked it, you know what I mean, Like I was there for it, but I'm no stranger to it either, So I know, you knows what's good and what's bad vibes and energy, and I know we just had really good energy and vibes that night.
Speaker 2: So is there anything you want to pitch how people can get a hold of you or your page or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. So On Facebook I'm Michelle Heaton and you can look me up on Facebook and communicate mostly with people through messengers, so that's a really good way to get a hold of me. I also have my Bigfoot group. It's on Facebook as well. It's a private group, so you will be vetted when you join, but we are always welcoming, you know, people who are interested in and have you know, a good vibe about you know, learning and experiencing and stuff like that. So the name of my group is Sweet Home, Oregon Sasquatch Research Group and that's where you can find us.
Speaker 2: Michelle, I have enjoyed this. I'm glad that you reached out and I look forward to future conversations with you for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. It was really great. Thank you so much for allowing me to do this. It was great.
Speaker 2: If you've had your own experience with Bigfoot and you'd like to share your story on the podcast, email me at Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfootcrossroads dot com. You can find links to the social media, past episodes, merchandise, everything you need all in one place. And until next time, remember there's something in the woods.