Speaker 1: All right, it's the Bend and Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle. We got lots of good stuff coming up in the five o'clock hour, do not miss five point fifteen. Kat's got some really funny audio from us, and you love it when a one hundred and six year old woman is talking that smack, you are going to really enjoy that. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: It's time to play the Today game.
Speaker 3: It's a game.
Speaker 4: It's nice today.
Speaker 2: Let's go take it away, you jack wagons. Ah, Yes, it is time to play the Today game for today April seventeenth. We'll start with Adam McKay being fifty seven.
Speaker 5: We I think it would be very prudent. Can we turn out beds in the bunk beds? Yes?
Speaker 4: Why are you guys so sweaty?
Speaker 5: All right, we've already figured out how to do this.
Speaker 2: The best match up perfectly.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: He will give us so much extra space in our room to do activities.
Speaker 3: Please say yes.
Speaker 2: You don't need permission from us to build bunk beds, your adults. You can do what you want, so.
Speaker 4: So many activities.
Speaker 3: This is how we do it.
Speaker 2: You like.
Speaker 6: Amazing?
Speaker 1: Hey, I never asked you do you like walkam only God?
Speaker 2: So much of that is exactly like growing up, you know, just doing stupid stuff like that with your brothers and your friends. And keep in.
Speaker 6: Mind they were tired. They had just done Talladega Knights with an over like they over did the promotion of that. But this is a NASCAR movie and it was a big box office thing. But that's day is Adam McKay said, come on, get together for a week. Let's hang out at Will's house and let's see if we can knock something out. This does not happen without Adam McKay. Wow, pretty wonderful.
Speaker 2: It's incredible, guys, Boomer size in sixty four, the hot dog will get special treatment in Detroit, where it'll be smothered in brisket chili and slithered with have an Arrow quaiso cheese sauce. Come on, man, come on, Boomer.
Speaker 6: People don't forget God, they don't forget That's what he's known for now.
Speaker 1: I've told this story before. I was in an elevator with him during the Super Bowl and he wanted to talk sports.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just amazing to me.
Speaker 1: Man. I was like, I was like, oh, we don't have to talk sports right now. I'm not it really set. That was interesting that we're standing here, but okay, I mean, so what do you think Pete Rose Hall of Fame? How do you feel do you think.
Speaker 6: The the the Washington football team should change their name?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh god, no, here's my floor. I gotta get off. Uh, guys. Game of Thrones premiered on this day in twenty eleven. I'm the king came of Thrones got their niece bet Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait is that quite? What's that guy's name is?
Speaker 2: Clo Clooner? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, that was so much fun. That scroll patrol we just had, it was amazing.
Speaker 6: Heyes, onom on Saturdays.
Speaker 2: I love Clooner. Maynard James keenan of Tool is sixty one. Tool fans love tool.
Speaker 1: That was so good and.
Speaker 3: It's usual like usually bumper sticker and tattoo.
Speaker 6: So if you're a tool fan, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta happen.
Speaker 1: That was such a good observation, profound.
Speaker 2: They got a huge fan base, they do.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: I love them. I like tools, so I'm not considered a tool fan. I just like them.
Speaker 6: You're just a tool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just a tool. Yeah, guys, Victoria Beckham's fifty.
Speaker 4: One, every football fan sang this song, Posh Bias takes it up the other. Excuse my language, not very lady like, but seventy five thousand people singing that. I mean, it's embarrassing, it's hurtful. I remember sitting down and the lady next to me, she turned to me. She didn't know what to say. She said, you want to polo? Do I want to polo? Because know what? What do you say when you're sitting next to someone And seventy five thousand people have been saying that you take.
Speaker 2: It up the other, dude.
Speaker 1: I do not know the context of any of that, And I've never been more I've never been more intrigued by anything.
Speaker 3: This was God. I don't know if it was a series or what, but it was a documentary on David Beckham and she was in it.
Speaker 1: But there's a scenario in which seventy five thousand people were chanting, Posh Spice takes it.
Speaker 3: Because he got it was it's been so long, I forget what he did. But people like turned on him. They thought he was the worst thing that ever happen.
Speaker 6: It When he went to the la galaxy.
Speaker 2: Oh did he leave man? You or something.
Speaker 3: People were really pissed and it's so stupid. When you watch it, you're like, really.
Speaker 2: Guys, it's International Bat Appreciation Day.
Speaker 5: Okay, ladies and gentlemen. What we have here is a bird that has been trapped an event. Fortunately I have found it before good bye.
Speaker 1: You know what, one of the greatest things I've ever seen is it was just such an index a hazard movie. Besides that, yeah, man, it was such an amazing athletic achievement. There was a bat loose in the arena and Monogenobili just grabbed it out of a Yeah that wild I mean, dude, you talk, I mean, and it's not just like you know, Mark Keith Morris did it. It was a guy going to the Hall of Fames, like, I'm gonna track this bat down, this wild bat right quick so we can get back to hoop.
Speaker 6: Would that have happened post COVID.
Speaker 2: Night someone? All right, there you have it. There's the Today game. Good luck to all of our nominees.