Speaker 1: Baby, you are my game statue.
Speaker 2: It takes at a tangle you.
Speaker 3: Mess with me, Mess with Me by Gangstato.
Speaker 2: Ohuch, baby game statoo.
Speaker 4: For good warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 5: Listener discretion is a vibe, fellas, this ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 2: Hi and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and today I want to say welcome to this episode because it is a Uber special Ladies round Table and it is entitled a Little Inspiration because all of us need inspiration at times. There are always things that we struggle with in our day to day life, and sometimes we forget that somebody else may have been there, may have had the same feelings or thoughts or emotions going on at the time. So I'm super excited about this episode today and we are going to break down some Bible verses for you guys today and why they are important to each phase of our life and why it resonates with us. So, without further ado, welcome back, Miss Heidi. How are you good?
Speaker 4: I'm happy always to be here and especially with the ladies and I love all of you, so thank you so much for inviting me.
Speaker 2: And stoked to have all of you beautiful ladies on so welcome mess Tamera, how are you, my dear fine Mischiana.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: And that's how I know everybody is through you. That's why Julia and Heidi and then did deep dives on both of them, oh my goodness with their channels, and uh, I have so much respect for everybody, but I can't imagine what you've been through.
Speaker 3: So with the p s O c or P s.
Speaker 1: O c os p c O s.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm with your whole background and your upbringing and everything, and Janet with your origins stories, with troubles, grascia. So I'm I mean, I was much to offer, but I'm just learning so much from you guys, and I'm inspired beyond words from every single one of you.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 4: You, sweetie, I think you have not not less offer. Like my husband grew up in beaver Cleavertown, but here's the thing. You you have a perspective, like really, he always says, like your family, I just and I'm like, I know, I know, I know, and he's like, I just can't imagine and I'm like, listen, it doesn't have to be the same for all of us to be inspiring.
Speaker 2: So you're social, right, And I love this panel because everybody is a super strong, independent, intelligent woman and I love that, and I love that none of us are afraid to use our voices.
Speaker 1: So right, the estrogen in this room is radiata.
Speaker 5: Well me and Julia. Me and Julia have pcos, so we have less estrogen.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I guess you. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 6: I was just surprised that it's been how long without the F bomb from Julia, So yeah, see.
Speaker 1: I make an effort when I come on Janish that's not true. I may if we're talking about Jesus. Okay, I'm trying to limit the F bombs.
Speaker 7: I have about to say f I thought somebody say that on my podcast the review at the bottom, and I said, listen, everybody has the right to free speech.
Speaker 1: I literally told you just the word people.
Speaker 2: But you know the beautiful thing about that is we are all still in the process of being sanctified. So if you cuss, you're not going to stop cussing absolutely one overnight. It takes time. It's just like you know, yesterday you are a bad person today. You're not going to be one hundred percent good and not make mistakes the learning all of us.
Speaker 4: It doesn't say anything about not cussing in the Bible. It only talks about taking the Lord's name in vain and like being a liar. And so I feel like it's up for game. I'm not giving it up today, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Record, I was just really impressed.
Speaker 1: I was just you know, yeah, you know, And you don't think it hasn't popped up in my mind like eight times, and I've just silenced them because I'm I'm trying for the Lord, you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, last but not laced. Welcome back to the show, miss Julia. How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm so thrilled to be here, Janet, thanks for having me. And I've got a ton of notes and actually I put some stuff in my notes that hopefully we'll kind of switch it up a little bit. Because I grew up and I feel fortunate that I grew up in the time when they started making like a lot of movies and stuff, like Christian movies geared towards kids, and a lot of this stuff I learned as a kid came from like those kids movies, and so I have a little bit of stuff in there about that. But I'm a nineties kid obviously, That's why I made the nineties series. But there was some stuff like veggietails. Yeah, and I grew up with that, and I think that I don't even know if they do veggietails anymore. I don't even know if that's a thing, if they.
Speaker 2: I've actually seen veggie tails in person, did you really?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Was it vegetaries?
Speaker 2: My parents own like timeshare stuff or whatever. And we were in Branson one time and the veggie Tails actually were performing there, So that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so pop Show.
Speaker 2: It wasn't for me, it was for my daughter. Well I liked it too, But you know, I like Larry the Cucumber. I think he's one of me too.
Speaker 1: I like the Tomato.
Speaker 5: We were a.
Speaker 3: Remember Wiggles era.
Speaker 1: I was part of the Wiggles era too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yep, hot potato, hot potato, mm hmmm, salad.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's horrible. It gets stuck in your head.
Speaker 6: And if I could tell you about Julia, we are so happy that you are happy.
Speaker 2: We are incredible, thank you, absolute.
Speaker 3: And the challenges from previous relationships.
Speaker 1: And I actually got a scripture in there, uh that I'm saving til the end about that because I feel like this this last year has been probably one of the most interesting years of my entire life, and uh it's and then when Janet texted me about this episode, that was the first thing that popped into my mind. So I'm saving it for the end, but I'm excited to get into it. I think this is going to be great.
Speaker 2: I love this. So I don't know how you guys want to start this, but like Teresa was originally going to come on, and her suggestion was to move through like phases of your life and what has stuck out to you verse wise for each time of your life, and you know how that's affected you. So one thing that I'm gonna say, and this is my start off. So this may start a we tad dark, okay for me personally, but there's a very specific reason why I chose this verse. It is Psalms twenty seventy ten, and it says, though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me. So this is speaking directly to me and to a lot of other people that I know went through the same situation where your parents didn't show love to you, they didn't show affection to you. In my case, I was the child that basically wasn't favored in any way, shape or form. So I know there's a lot of people out there that can identify with this verse. But take this and learn from this verse, because even though people like your parents, your spouse, whatever it is in your life doesn't work out, God has a better plan for you. He's always going to have your back, He's always going to be there for you, and if you ask him, he will provide you better things and different people to fill those roles that are missing from your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred, even if you feel like you're in dire streets at the time, which I know it can feel like that, especially as a kid, because you know it's pretty bleak as a child trying to figure out why your relationships with your own parents sucks so bad.
Speaker 5: But I do.
Speaker 1: I love that scripture, Janet. That's a really good one. I have a similar one, but I didn't find it until I was I put it in my teenage category and I'll bring it up later. But I love that one. I had totally forgotten about that one is a good one.
Speaker 2: Anybody else have one for childhood?
Speaker 6: I have a silly sorry, Heidi, Oh you're good, silly one for childhood. When we were little, every Christmas, my grandfather would is there any way I can do.
Speaker 3: A screen share? Janet? So?
Speaker 6: And then every Christmas he would do a special he would do a special reciting of oops of the uh shepherds and the angels and so oh, I don't know, I don't know how to get out of this, but when he would, he would he would sing it the entire thing. He rememberized it at childhood, and then when when he was little, and he would My brother was about two years younger than I was, and my grandfather would say the part and he would say and they were sore afraid, and we.
Speaker 3: Would laugh and laugh and laught. We thought he was making it up.
Speaker 6: And so now he's when he was one hundred years old, can you guys hear me? When he was one hundred years old, he could still recite it from memory. Just absolutely amazing. And so we went to visit him on his hundreth birthday and so for me he did a video recording of this and it's just a tiny little bit the part that is in blue.
Speaker 3: Can you see the screen? Okay?
Speaker 6: And then he would say so afraid. My brother and I would crack up laughing. And he did that while we were growing up, so it was just a really cute.
Speaker 3: And they were.
Speaker 1: Laughed.
Speaker 5: That's so cute.
Speaker 2: I love that, though, I did you make that up?
Speaker 1: Sore afraid?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Bible, and that's I thought. We thought he made it up when we were little.
Speaker 6: We thought it was the funniest thing in the whole world because it recite the whole thing and it gets a sore afraid.
Speaker 3: We're like, oh, that's like. I didn't realize it.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I did not realize it was in the Bible until we were older. And then so when he was a hundred, he did that, and I just thought it was cute, so cute.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a good living right there, So Miss Heidi, how about you?
Speaker 4: Yes, I always think of Psalms in general. I I kind of looked at this with books and sometimes I'll probably just throw books out there, but in general one eighteen six of the Psalms, the Lord is on my side. I will not fear what can man do to me? And I'm like that that to me always spoke out volumes because a lot of times I was on my own in some precarious situations as a kid, and I was afraid a lot. Like what kid isn't afraid, you know? But also I had my little brother, and so I think I needed to be stronger and help him, you know, and not be afraid. So that one always kind of helped me do that, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's a good one I did.
Speaker 5: I'm lame.
Speaker 1: I didn't put any specific scripture because childhood, like I said, growing up in the nineties, I put down VeggieTales, learned lots of good stuff from vegetails, and.
Speaker 2: We love that.
Speaker 1: I put here's a good conspiracy one for you ladies. The Prince of Egypt came out when I was a kid, and it's a DreamWorks production, and I learned from Colby last night that that's a Stephens Spielberg project, So I mean, take it with a grain of salt. But I remember watching The Prince of Egypt. Obviously it's the Moses story, and I had the whole movie soundtrack memorized and on my phone, and I just remember, maybe all kids are like this, and they just have like a heart for the Lord. But when I watched it, I was like, mom, did that really happen? And like she put her baby in this basket and like it went through all the and it got and they raised him as like an Egyptian and then he came back. You know, obviously the Moses story, but when you watch it as a kid, and they cartoonized the whole thing, it was like, this is epic. There's no way this could have really happened. It's so crazy, And I was obsessed with it for like the longest And then they followed it up with this movie called Joseph King of Dreams. I'm pretty sure that was DreamWorks too, but it's about the code of Many Color, and that one I even got obsessed with because I was like, oh my god, you know, and they put him in the dungeon for how long twenty years or something like that, and he ended up being able to interpret all these dreams for the Pharaoh, and oh my goodness, I was ubsessed. And like, as a kid, it's easy to get into that stuff when they make it for kids, you know, and they put songs and dances and stuff in it. But I just remember the story about Joseph was just otherworldly almost because you hear about stuff like that, like someone interpreting dreams and you know whatever. It's almost like you would say it was a cult now because every.
Speaker 2: Thinking the exact same thing.
Speaker 8: People now would be like, oh, you should shy away from that, like anything that right, Like it's basically somebody being a visionary and having like medium powers and things like that. And I got attacked nine ways from Sunday the other day from an episode that I did, like I don't know, three years ago, oh, with a medium, and I was you know, it was like, oh, you should stay away from people like that, and they're gonna like, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: It was it a female medium, Yes? Was it Whitney?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really like her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it wasn't It wasn't like seeking counsel of or anything like that. I just love hearing people's stories and how trauma led to this kind of thing, because the thing that people miss is that organized religion is who tells you that all of these things are terrible, right, and and you know, uh, crystals and all of that stuff, and it's woo woo. But all throughout the Bible there are stories like everywhere where people have these specific special gifts, you know, and that yeah, there God given gifts and so to me, like being able to interpret dreams, that is a form of prophecy.
Speaker 1: Me too, I think so too, as long as you.
Speaker 4: Like, when I was going through my life and trying to rid myself of things that might be Mormon associated, demonic, whatever, somebody gave me some good advice. They said, renounce everything in God's name, and if it remains it's yours, it's a blessing, right like, because then you've done that, You've been willing to give it back. You're willing to say if this isn't mine naturally from you, then okay, but like if it stays, then it's yours.
Speaker 5: I mean they talk about people like this all over the Bible, so you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, no, And that's that's why I think, because like I get it the Steven Spielberg thing. And they put these two movies out right, Prince of Egypt and King of Dreams, but both of them were pretty accurate in like how they told the story of both of them. And I just remember watching the one about Joseph thinking like he was almost kind of like a magical person and being able to like interpret these dreams and predict the future. And he saw like the famine coming and he was able to save his family who freaking tossed him out, And what of what a story? It just is still to me one of the more interesting stories from the Bible.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 1: Like if your mom made your brother a coat of many colors and you got some potato sacked to wear, I'm jealous too, Okay, I'll be jealous, but don't murder or try to get him murdered, like that's crazy. Just steal the coat, just good old fashioned. How about how you wear the code on Tuesdays? I wear the code on Wednesdays?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Did it have to go to that level?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But anyways, from childhood, I was really into those those veggietails and Prince of Egypt and King of James, those ones were the ones that stuck out to me. I still watch them like an idiot. Like, see, watching cartoons.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter, like how we learn scripture as long as we're learning right. So it can be through a movie, it can be through you know, daily ratings or and I've mentioned this so many times before there are apps that you can get for your phone that will give you like a daily Bible verse or whatever, and more times than not, whatever verse pops up is something that you need to hear for that day. I was seriously and then you're like, oh, okay, well yeah that makes a little sense. And that was for me, that was directed for me, So yeah, there.
Speaker 6: Was Yeah with Julia's thing, also with the with the Moses story, the love of a mother to do that for for for a child, I.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, I know. That's why I say, because okay, okay, they make so many cartoons and so many like Marvel and all these action movies and whatever, and somebody's making this stuff up. They lay out the storyline and people watching and they're like, oh my god, that's the craziest thing I've ever seen. They should make more movies like that from Bible stories because they're legit. The craziest plot twists like you never saw it coming, like unconditional love, like craziness, like putting your baby in a basket and sending it down a river and just being like fingers crossed, God got me, like and this baby's gonna get there and be raised as a Prince of Egypt, Like that's crazy. Somebody needs to make a movie like that, you know, and they'd make one with like Christian Bale like no, but please, nobody watched that one.
Speaker 5: That was terrible.
Speaker 2: I want to say one of the other things that that was impactful for me that that came out, like movie Wise, show Wise or whatever, was the Chosen. If people have not watched that, you literally need to watch The Chosen because a lot of times nowadays, people that have hang ups, you know, whether it's they did all these bad things in their past, you know, they they drink, they were addicted to or whatever the case may be, right, and they always think that they're not worthy. So did the apostles? You know, you doubt your faith? So did the Apostles? Like all of that stuff is in there, and like how can God loved me because I'm a sinner and I did you know these these terrible things. So did the apostles, you know, and they were hanging out, Yeah exactly, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: I having bonfires with Jesus and they were still like, am I worthy?
Speaker 5: It's like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, ask Jesus. He's sitting right right.
Speaker 4: I can't do you know it is produced by Mormons, just so you guys know. But it's still got a good message message.
Speaker 5: You can't get away they.
Speaker 1: Can, you know, a broken clock is right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: I think they were trying to be more biblical and kind of swoop into that market maybe because yeah, they've.
Speaker 5: Been that way lately. But still a good message. Okay.
Speaker 1: I got some good stuff for the teenage years too that maybe you guys might have forgotten. You You do yours first, though, Janet.
Speaker 2: So this one is not only childhood, but this has litteral been like my entire life, right, And it's another Psalms, right, it's one forty seven to three, and it's He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds. So how many of us have not gone through heartache and let down and all of those things that leave emotional scars, emotional wounds. And when you let God in, he can fix those things, the things that we as humans are not capable of fixing. He can definitely fix those up for you in a jiffy.
Speaker 1: So you know what's crazy about that one is when you're feeling those things, that's the hardest time to let God in because for me, I feel embittered, I feel.
Speaker 2: Bad anger in this situation.
Speaker 1: Just keeping it real. Yeah, And so those are like the hardest times, you know, when you're broken hearted and you feel like utter despair, that's the hardest times to let got in because let's be real, I think a humanity as a whole has a problem with when you sink to a certain level of low, you almost get addicted to the feeling of being there and you're like, I just want to sit in my own loath, self loathing and and label it is m Yeah. So I mean that's a great one because it's like you have to remind yourself like this is very temporary and there is healing on the other side. It's just getting there is the hard part, and like wanting it to is the hard pace.
Speaker 2: As we like that instant gratification, right, we want to feel better immediately, and that's why a lot of people will turn to like medications or illicit drugs or whatever because they want that like idiot release you know of orphans or whatever.
Speaker 1: But that is definitely I think the keyword though, Like in that scripture, the keyword though is like he will heal it, right, He'll heal it. Healing takes time. It's not He didn't say I'll take it away overnight. I'll take it instantaneously. Just ask me. I'm like a genie in a bottle. He said he would heal it. He didn't say how long that was gonna take.
Speaker 6: On his.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: And also, like with anything in the human body, if you cut your head off or whatever, you're gonna have a healing process. You're gonna need some It's not like think about that. It depends how deep the wound is. Like, give God some time, you know what I'm saying, Like, let him work it out.
Speaker 5: Hopefully not the whole head.
Speaker 4: Hap.
Speaker 1: Slice. But I love that one. Janet, That's that's a great one.
Speaker 2: Thanks. How about this one, Matthew eleven twenty eight. Come to me, all all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. And I thought this was a perfect thing because how many people I'm lord, I am so tired. I am so tired of always being left alone, always being abandoned, like always, like all of these things happened to me all of the time. I'm so tired. I just cannot get through the day anymore because I'm so depressed, I'm so anxious, I'm so all of these things. That's why I thought this was like perfect, a lot.
Speaker 3: Of all the worms around you.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I get to that place, I always ask for a sign. I know that seems like maybe weird to some people. When I get that desperate, I do, I'll be like, God, you better give me a sign that I'm doing this right because I feel like I'm in the valley right now, Like send me anything, like anything, just show me like that. And it's not. It's like I said before, it doesn't happen the next day, like I'll see something or somebody will say something to me. It's like maybe it'll take a few weeks or something, but I will eventually see a sign quote unquote that either I need to change what I'm doing or I'm moving in the right direction. And so it's true. I mean, like with anything else, he does give you that peace in them, and that's something that can only come from the Lord. Because I am an anxiety stricken fool, and peace and rest are not going to come from me. I will tell you that OCD panic attacks anxiety, and that's what comes from me. So I know when I feel like that that confidence, that peace, that rest, the reinsurance, it's it's coming from Him. And honestly, I always look forward to it because I have like seventeen voices in my head and like they just kind of feel quiet.
Speaker 2: All of my friends and they're talking that one arguing when.
Speaker 1: God talks to you, it's like it's very quiet and peaceful, and you just feel like you have the answer. But when you're talking to yourself, you're like, I should just freaking kill myself, Like I just I don't know what I'm doing. Like you literally I can't know you're out.
Speaker 2: Like I'm glad you brought that up, and I'm glad you said that because there's so many people that that have that like emotional turmoil inside of them and the anxiety and the depression and the panic, and you know, like it's almost like your body is vibrating like all the time, like you're always shaking because there's always some kind of like emotion like bouncing around the inside of your body that you can't seem to shut off, you know. So I think that's like a perfect scenario. And then when people do hear these voices or you know, some people are going to go voices. I don't hear voices your subconscious how about that? And your subconscious is like, you know what, like Janet, you're you're a loser, you should just commit suicide. Janet, you're a loser. You're never going to get that job because you're too stupid. That kind of stuff that is, that is your subconscious programming through you know, lots of years of abuse of your emotional system, and that's Satan working through your weakness to like try to cast his will upon you.
Speaker 1: So one hundred I agree, So.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 6: First, tim, I was just thinking of faith as the as the bottom line for all that is, too is for my life, it seems like it generally is kind of flat, and then I get when I get the highs, you feel like you're gonna be there forever, and then it crashes you get the lows. It seems like there's always a balance. But the thing that I just remind myself was one, it's the low's it's gonna come out when it's the highs. It's not gonna last either, but at least the lows won't last either. But it seems more of a balance, a center balance. But the faith that it will just move on.
Speaker 3: Just the next day, get to the next day, the next yend.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm hm.
Speaker 4: So mine is weird because my teenagers were weird, and so this one fit the best for my life because I was married at seventeen and so and that's not recommended.
Speaker 5: Don't do that, it's stupid. But just so people know, I.
Speaker 4: Did love Timothy for twelve when it says, don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speed each in conduct, in love and faith and impurity, because I was still living a good life.
Speaker 5: I wasn't like pregnant or anything.
Speaker 4: Weird like we just I was just more on Like I don't know why I did that, but I was young and my husband was older, and so also I didn't just let him come in and take over my life like because he was twenty five and so also a bad idea, not recommending any of that, and I, yeah, I don't even know, but you know, it is a lot, So I know it was so dumb, like I don't even have a.
Speaker 6: Year though, didn't it was like a year because didn't you say he converted? So it wasn't like you rushed right.
Speaker 5: He converted, but we got married first.
Speaker 4: No, we got married within like nine days of my parents finding out there had been an indiscretion, so that we made out much.
Speaker 1: Yep, I bet if you want. If somebody was like, like Doc Brown pulled up in the Dolorean, was like, get in, Heidi, we're gonna rewrite your life, would you really go back and like not marry that guy? Or are you I didn't have children today?
Speaker 4: If I did not have children, I would go back and fix that for real?
Speaker 5: Really that bad?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because it was all I think.
Speaker 1: You should just I think you should just rock with it because it's made you a cool person, and now you have a cautionary tale's true, Been there, done that.
Speaker 4: My son sat down the other day and he's like, what were you doing at my age? I'm like, oh, I was getting married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see you're like, which part of when I was your age?
Speaker 5: He looked at me like an alien. He was like, oh my gosh, like what this is gross? Like he couldn't even fathom.
Speaker 1: He was just own it, Heidi.
Speaker 5: Shame.
Speaker 10: But you know that my child status, it's a learned experience that you can share when you're giving your testimony to other people.
Speaker 5: Some people.
Speaker 2: Get married really young like that, and kudos to them, it works out whatever. But those are people that are rare and few and far between because you're you're meshing two different personalities together. Communication styles, is their faith that somebody else not have faith? You know, all of these things have to go together, and it's really hard I think unless you're an old soul for a seventeen year old to be able to have that vulnerability that's necessary in a relationship, to have those like open minds of communication and stuff. So it's his mom, I think, an old soul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like dude, I know forty year olds who aren't at that place.
Speaker 2: Yet one hundred years exactly.
Speaker 1: It just so, I mean, it's not even so much about like the age, because Heidi, I do think you were probably mature for your you know age. But it's, like I said, you got to just own it at some point because it's it's something you can tell your kids, it's something you know. It's a cautionary tale. Have you heard my first episode on Janet's podcast, Geez, I'm like a.
Speaker 2: Walking caution side personally, I'm like the red light sirens that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but actually since I mentioned that my first episode on Janet's podcast. The scripture I wrote down was I had to find it because I knew what it said, but I didn't know what it was. It's Psalm sixty eight to five. He is a father to the fatherless. I learned that from my sister actually, because she knew obviously, she knew how my dad was and I would always complain about it because I wanted a relationship with him and he was a crackhead, and she would always say, you know, Julie, he the father to the fatherless, and that always stuck with me, like you do, like at some points as a female growing up, you want that relationship with your dad so badly, and it has impacted how I look at myself and the relationships that I've gotten myself into. And I think it's important to remember that even if your earthly father is a I'm not gonna swear, Janet.
Speaker 5: Is an issue is an issue.
Speaker 2: Say I am going along with you on this one because I'm thinking this fits my life to a tea as well. And I had lots of words that popped into my head that I would describe my father as.
Speaker 1: Can I just say it can I just say, if your father is a shithead, then you have a heavenly father. And that's the thing, you know. The Mormons sorry to say, they they have stolen that from just like regular because as the heavenly father thing. I was raised Pentecostal, and they said that too, your heavenly father. I think the Mormons took it to a creepy place, but the Crew, you know, you have a heavenly father. So yeah, I really liked that one. I also wrote down for my teen years. The Passion of the Christ came out when I was a teenager, and I remember watching it and thinking if if someone who was a non believer watched this, I don't know how in the world they could leave the movie theater not believing in Jesus. That it was so crazy to me in the in the way that they did it with the original language, and I loved it so much. I was obsessed with it. And I also became a obsessed with the Rapture around this time in my life when I was a teenager. I don't know why, but I was just like, I don't even care if I go to school, I don't care about anything, because Jesus is going to come back anyways, So why do I even need to make an effort? Like literally, my mom used to say, like I'm not even gonna pay this bill because like what if Jesus comes back? That was a very like not a great way to think about things, but that's how she was. Did you see the Cameron series Left Behind?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yep, I was. I was a little kid actually when that came out, and it terrified me, but then I later became obsessed with it, and I would always think the rapture was going to happen like the next day, and like if my mom spent too long at this store, I would like call I would you know she had like a little Nokia cell phone. I'd be calling that bitch five times, like oh my god, the rapture came and like I've been left behind and it was a real fear of mine.
Speaker 2: And you're you're gonna be on the orphan train and you yeah.
Speaker 5: The Mormons are like that too, Julia. They're very raptures tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Deal and yeah, yeah, preppers and crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: My grandpa was like a very fire and brimstone type of pastor, and so it wasn't a new notion to me that you could get left behind, but I was obsessed with it and terrified of it at the same time. The passion of the Christ, like I said, I loved that when I was a teenager. And that other scripture I mentioned, the Father to the Fatherless, that was really important to me. But that's that's what I got for my teenage years.
Speaker 6: Tam Yeah, for to do the screensheet again, Janet, Yes, okay, so real quick, what I'm not haven't quite caught up yet with everything. So and this time in my life, I was in switching high schools. I started one that was too big, and then I went to one that was too small, and then I found one that was just right.
Speaker 2: And the reason like Gollilocks and okay, let's see there you go there it is okay.
Speaker 6: So what I did was there the one too big, uh, too small, and then just right. And so when I went I ended up going to graduating from a Baptist high school and I loved it.
Speaker 3: Had a football team. I was so happy it was.
Speaker 1: Just the one, the one football team.
Speaker 6: The big school was massive. They were like two thousand just in my grade, and I was lost.
Speaker 3: I was so overwhelmed.
Speaker 6: The second one there would have been I think maybe eight graduating seniors, and that was just I really wanted, like the ceremony and all that. And then the last one was just perfect. I loved every bit of it except don't tell my parents. The reason I went there was because of a guy I met who went to that school.
Speaker 3: So this is where my head was back.
Speaker 2: Then, and lessons learned.
Speaker 5: I married the guy. You're better than me.
Speaker 3: But he but so we had to write a Bible first.
Speaker 6: So I went back to my high school yearbook and I was like, what, I wonder what I wrote that was so inspiring, that would have been so incredible and great and ready for the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: And I'm going out into the world.
Speaker 6: And the reason I look back and I'm like, oh no, John three sixteen.
Speaker 3: The reason I put that.
Speaker 6: Was because I was obsessed with football, and we'd go to football games and would watch football games, and every end zone always had that.
Speaker 3: Sign John three sixteen, John sixteen.
Speaker 2: So it is cool though, so read that, read that tam okay, good good good good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that who's whoever believeth in him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
Speaker 3: So it is important. It is weird, I mean I do it is. It is wonderful.
Speaker 2: But which goes that's on with the passion of the Christ.
Speaker 1: Yes, And that's the one if you were ever going to get like a biblical tramp stamp, get that John three sixteen. That I mean, that's like.
Speaker 5: That one.
Speaker 1: That's like one of the most well known scriptures of all time, right John three sixteen.
Speaker 2: So you know what I love about that scripture is like in our day to day lives and like all of the suffering and the trials and all of the traumas and the things that people go through here, and it's like, you know again, like poor me, Why does everything bad always happen to me? Why am I always the one that these things are happening to? Like I am suffering so bad? It's like me, me, me, me, Well, look at what Jesus endured, you know, with the lashings and the beatings and the crown of thorns and the whole nine yards and all of the you know, things that he had to go through. And who are we to complain that we have a cold, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right, Look at Job.
Speaker 5: That's what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: We are we are going to talk about books of the Bible on upcoming episodes and like stories and things, and Job is one of them that I want to get into.
Speaker 4: So oh man, that was my whole from twenty four to like thirty seven is job for me?
Speaker 1: So at least well and even think like on your worst day, have you ever gotten swallowed by a whale?
Speaker 4: Like all of your children die at once, and they always say we'll jump everything back.
Speaker 5: I'm like, uh, those aren't the same kids. You can't. He's a child. He had more children. That's not right.
Speaker 2: And and think of how many people in the world too could identify with Job because they have lost children, they have their house has burnt down like all, they've lost all of their property, all their animals, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: So did people big scabs and stuff all over him too, like some kind of like parias.
Speaker 5: Soils and it was pustals.
Speaker 1: On your sickest day? Have you ever been joke?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 2: And wait and then they used it and they made vaccinations.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's where Pfizer came from. That's where the.
Speaker 2: Small box stuff originated.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I mean when you were talking about like we're talking about the mother's love for Moses, baby Moses, and the mother's love, think of a father's love to know what it is no one's going to go through for acting when the water works again, but to know to know what he's going to have to go through and what it's for and why he's doing that.
Speaker 2: I mean, and Jesus himself knowing that he has to go through these things. And that's what you know. Like Julia, you had mentioned earlier that like when you're going through something at the time, like you don't want to go through it, like and you're angry and you're you know, full of rage or hate or you know, whatever the emotion is. I used to be that way and now I have literally switched course and I'm like, Okay, you need me to go through this, all right? Well I I'm not you know, not a problem. I could navigate through this with your help. You know you need me to go through this to show me something, all right, I'm I'm your person, you know what I mean. But it's it's not until you know, like lots of growth and lots of stuff that you're able to see like how much you can actually survive, suffer to help other people. Yeah, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: The word popped into my mind as you were saying that that I've been working on is surrender, because I think all human beings selfishly have the desire to control everything and want to know what the outcome is going to be and want to so I think the key thing you can think of when you're in the eye of the storm is just surrendering. Like you know, Tom hankson Castaway for lack of a better example, just you know, you'll find your Wilson. He's out there somewhere, just wait for it. Because when you literally feel like you're isolated on an island and there's no help, there's no uh silver lining, you'll find your way through, but you just literally have to surrender.
Speaker 5: God. Yeah, yeah, yeah, let go. Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is one that I definitely resonate with because I'm a very structured person and I'm very like, I'm going to take control of this like I got it, and then when you don't got it, like it can be really frustrating, but it does say in Matthew six twenty five, do not be worried about your life.
Speaker 5: That's what you'll eat or what you'll drink or not for your body or what you'll put on.
Speaker 4: And it also talks constantly, like in Philippians, don't be anxious about anything in every situation. Be prayer, prayerful, impetition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. It it constantly tells us, do not worry constantly. But yeah, what are we obsessed with?
Speaker 11: We do?
Speaker 5: We just do?
Speaker 4: And if your mom or if you you know, have any kind of like it doesn't have to be a mom respond ability person. If you're the person that's the responsibility person in your family could be your parents. It was my parents for a long time. It's hard not to worry. I think I was in constant state of worry till I was in my thirties. It's still I mean, it's still there. But yeah, if it's that you have to surrender, I mean, it's going to keep happening. Because that's the one thing I've found out about my life is if you do not figure it out, you will be represented with this situation at a later.
Speaker 2: Date, over and over and over until.
Speaker 3: God gram you patience and do it now.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 4: The best example of this is I have never been married to anyone that.
Speaker 5: Didn't have well my second husband.
Speaker 4: Okay, my husband had an ex wife named Christina when we got married at seventeen and she had a child. And then my husband now his ex wife is Christine and they have kids and constantly.
Speaker 5: With the one.
Speaker 4: Even though I ended up being a mother to that daughter very quickly, she had a stroke when she had a baby and couldn't take care of her, and I became a stepmom at nineteen, and I was like I have no idea what I'm doing here, like this is hard, and then you know, had another baby on the way soon and I was just like this is insane. But I was so bitter and angry for every single thing she didn't complete or do that was like my thing from a childhood, Like I didn't get a card on that birthday, like f that lady, Like that lady is a piece of crap. And I was a little too verbal about that in front of the child, Okay, And that did not help my stepdaughter, like honestly, it harmed her. She's back reunited with her real mom. Does she talk to me, No, you know, does she care about me? I'm sure she does in her own way, but like you know, and there was a lot of things that went into that. I mean, she she was a teenager and got ripped out of our family, so I'm sure that was hard on top of many other things. But then again, here comes the same situation later in life, and we were so much more careful about Like, even though I really sometimes wanted to be like.
Speaker 5: This lady, you know, like.
Speaker 2: You secretly wanted to join the murder club, didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like, sometimes you really want to. But if the kids are coming to you and talking to you, right, and you have that moment to be like this bitch here, you know, like you don't, what you want to do instead is like I'm sure that your parent is going through their own thing, and you kind of almost make excuses.
Speaker 5: Not totally.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't like completely wash that off of her, but I'm like, it isn't you.
Speaker 5: This is something else.
Speaker 4: I know that for a fact, I know for a fact your parents both love you. Like I would just reiterate the things that I knew for sure, you know, And it was much better, even though we couldn't keep out of a lot of situations and still don't. I mean, at least we can say that.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing though, is finally going through these trials and tribulations and learning how to approach this situation differently and how to respond better and react better in the future. And literally the Bible is full of that, you know, And it's like talking about fear and stuff. And that's one of my favorite things in there, where God does not instill you with the heart of fear like we do that on our own. We create that emotion on our own. It's not something that He put in our heart, you know what I'm saying, other than to be fearful of the Lord, you know, for not following and things like that. But as far as you know, fear over climate change and fear over you know, the neighbor, and fear over all these things like that should not be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's it's actually a spirit and I think it you know, if you let it attached to you, it's one of the hardest ones to get rid of.
Speaker 4: And that's why I love Yeah, they think they have a guardian angel, but not bad spirits.
Speaker 5: Bull you better look at your.
Speaker 1: Bi Yeah, there's bad spirits. But that's why I love that story about Jesus because it makes him almost more humanized in the way that he was in the garden, and he was like, does it really have to go down like this?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You know, I would prefer.
Speaker 2: That it didn't.
Speaker 1: And you're like, oh, Jesus, like, what the heck You're supposed to like die for us? Duh. But he's like, well, you know, put yourself in my shoes. I'm really gonna have to go through this and it's really gonna suck. So I mean, like that surrender obviously, But to me, that story always just stuck with me because it's like and Jesus was like, oh, come on, like this this is really this is what it's gotta be.
Speaker 2: But you know, I love that though, because it's like us letting go of our ego to be able to live through this spirit. And that's why I said earlier, like us being able to go through sacrifice and pain that can help somebody else, that's what we're meant to be doing.
Speaker 1: Sure mm hmm, yeah, I agree. Yeah, And I think like it's we're all having different experiences, but we're all, you know, part of God and God experiencing through us, and so I don't think we're all meant to have the same experience. Everybody how we help each other exactly.
Speaker 2: Everybody's got a very different pathway. So this is one of my favorite, favorite favorite things, and this literally holds true to me to this day. It is Proverbs thirty one eight through nine, and it is open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute, open your mouth judge righteously defend the rights of the poor and the needy. So I am a big proponent of standing up for other people, sticking up for other people, speaking or being the voice for people who are too timid maybe to say anything. And so that is one of the ways that God has called me to give back or to do, is to be that person for other people.
Speaker 1: I love that about you. By the way, Janet, thank you. And you're always cheering on the underdog too.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm That's what we should be doing, right because who needs who needs to It's kind of like God's flock, right, who needs to prophesy or preach or try to teach somebody that already thinks they know everything. It's the people that don't that need the most help. And so you know, why would I like help out a podcaster or a musician or somebody that's like already got like millions of dollars in the bank when my friend has twenty, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, and see, that's the thing is that I've always said about you, Janet, even to Colby, is that you're the least judgmental person I know, and like out of all the people who claim to be Christian in my life that I absolutely can't stand how they act and it almost disgusts me to a degree. You are literally the least judgmental, like you actually do and say and and you know, try to live your life the way we're supposed to, because I think judgment is like the easiest thing for us to all fall into. And that's why I can't stand baby Christians because they're just learning everything and they're the most judgmental, like insufferable.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you said the B word, are right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, judge not be judged.
Speaker 1: Baby Christians are just on the high horse of all time. And I just you know, I'm like, come back in like five to ten years and we can talk then after you've settled into your.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people in churches per se like church and a building wise, are a lot like baby Christians, right, because they're not being fed the Word of God. They're being fed like topical somons. And maybe maybe during the whole sermon on a Sunday, you may get one or two very small verses of scripture and then the rest of it is that person's opinion or that person's you know whatever. And so they're not getting their spirit fed to be able to grow any further.
Speaker 3: And there's mega churches. Have you guys ever been to one of those mega churches?
Speaker 1: They look like they look like Walmart supercenters?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oklahoma, we have one here and we never went to church there, but he took me in there one time because our voting was there and I had never been in there, and I'm like, what the heck. They have a restaurant, and they have a full coffee shop, and they have a giant it's not just a bookstore, it's like a giant merchandise warehouse store and whatever. And this thing literally takes up like acres and acres and acres of land, but it's literally all these fancy things inside of this church. And I'm like, I would never in a million years go to church here.
Speaker 1: I've always wanted, like to feel intimate with God when I go to and it's not because well, I was raised like that. Grandpa's church was super super small, and like you know, we're Pentecostals, so there was people running up and down and getting fell out in the spirit and all that. I loved it. I thought it was very entertaining. But the point is, I don't feel God when I go into those places, Like I don't feel moved, I don't feel excited, I don't feel on fire. And sometimes when I'm literally just sitting on my couch and I'll just like get to read in something or get inspired, I feel God more than I would in that Mega Colls.
Speaker 2: That is That's exactly what God talks about in the Bible, right, is be wary of these churches and stuff like that. And as long as two or more people are gathered and His name that is church, you don't have to go You don't have to go to a to a building. Church has never been about a building.
Speaker 5: You know, they become the church. It doesn't say go to church.
Speaker 1: Like become become a living church and take it around with you. Like I think that's where the whole I will make you fishers of men comes from because who are you fishing when you're going to the church, Like everybody already is on board with you, Like if you if you think of it as a fisherman, I'm not gonna go somewhere with zero fish and try to you know what I'm saying, Like I'm trying to get out in the trenches and find some fish to reel in, Like that's what you're supposed to do. And that's why I mean, I probably should stop using the F bomb because maybe it's turns off a few fish here and there that I could have reeled in if I wasn't such a foul mouth.
Speaker 2: But but again, they're passing judgment on you and they should not be because they are also not perfect.
Speaker 4: There has been I want to say this, there has been studies about people that cuss a lot.
Speaker 5: I cuss a lot.
Speaker 4: As well, and it says they're more honest and unable to lie as well as people that mask it all the time because everybody's thinking it. It just happened come out of your mouth. So you're the actuary person, which probably means you're more honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a releasing of stress too, you're actually really.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, Oh my god, you ever stub your toe?
Speaker 2: Come on, I don't go tortilla chips. Yeah, that's not what comes out of my mouth that I do.
Speaker 1: At least two f's in a couple s's in a couple. Yeah, I mean, well, sugar Baker.
Speaker 4: To Janet's point on the church thing, I want to say, because you know, you guys know, I'm definitely not a person about church anymore other than this kind of church we're having. Yeah, And Fir Timothy two five states. For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind. The man is Jesus Christ. And that means that Jesus Christ is the only way to God, the Father. There is no one that can save your soul by going in a booth or giving you a cracker or any of this crap, okay, or bread underbread and water where.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, it's not about that.
Speaker 4: And honestly, like even baptism, even though some people will say you're not saved if you're not baptized, there's even scriptures about that that says no, if you have accepted Jesus Christ in your heart, you are born again. So yes, we do these things out of respect or you know, to be like Christ. But they're not necessarily required. And no one should be doing this to anyone about any of it, even if it's swearing, even if I don't care if your neighbor's doing the worst thing ever, Like it's whatever, unless it's affecting you and your children, your life, Like who cares live your life? Like try and talk to them about God if they're not saved. But other than that, like, really, do you need to look down your nose as somebody to feel better?
Speaker 5: Because I don't, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think the communion, I don't know if that's what you guys called it, but we called it communion, you know, with the oyster cracker and the grape juice and all that. I think a lot of this stuff is ritualism, and I think a lot of it makes us feel better. And sure, And if you're gonna say, don't judge me. Can't judge people who like to take their communion every other Sunday or whatever and go to the booth and at least they've found God. I'm you know, whatever, I can't judge them for that either. But I will say, though I have always thought it odd because it says like you're not supposed to call anyone else father or put anybody before him. And yeah, the Catholics do this stuff. And you know, I'm not even saying I'm judging them. It's just if we're going biblically, I don't know why they that would even be a thing to like have someone absolve you of your sin and also call them father. And it just has always seemed odd to me. But I do think we get stuck in a little bit of ritualism. I was even talking to Colby the other day and I was like, I have always thought that baptism was important. That's because that's how I was raised. And you have to get baptized, and you do feel like you're turning a new leaf in your life, you know when you do the baptism and.
Speaker 5: You do it for the right reasons. Yeah, I think, yeah, yeah, sure, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think whatever whatever can help you get closer to God, that's fine. I think these are all tools that you can put in your tool bag. But at the end of the day, it's really that's really just all they are, like tools. They're not right, you know what I mean. It's because Jesus is the intercessor to the Father, and as long as you go through Him for everything, you're you're good, You're golden. You don't need the communion, you don't need the baptism, you don't need.
Speaker 5: You know, X, Y Z.
Speaker 1: Other are just like tools and your tool belt. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah at the Mormon Church, don't do that right.
Speaker 1: People fall into ritualism because it's comforable for them, and it's it's like repetitive and it's strong, rotine, and yeah, yeah, people love their ritualism. I actually have for my early adult section. This part of my life is kind of weird because I grew up in church and this was the part of my life where I was like, screw that, I'm not a Christian anymore. And I thought I was like an astrologer want and oh yeah, yeah. I got really obsessed with like zodiac stuff, and I was like, the truth is in every religion, and I'm Buddha and I'm this and I'm that, and I just thought I was you know, and I actually used some of the stuff that's super integral to me now as basis of why I couldn't stand the Bible. I would say, look at the Genesis story. Look at the Old Testament you telling me that's a good and loving God that would you know, do these things? And he's so wrathful and he's such an asshole, and he's telling Abraham to like kill his son and then he's like, oh, just kidding, you know, never mind. And I was like, how can you explain to me why the Old Testament God is in such contrast from the New Testament God? And like what it just seemed weird to me. The flood story seemed weird to me, like why did he have to kill everybody? And it's actually those same things that I now use as like a strengthening to my faith because they're all the things that if you look into conspiracies, they make so much more sense than just looking at them from the surface level, especially the Genesis story. But and it's crazy because the Bible does say if you raise them upright, they'll always come back around, but they might take a detour.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That was me and I did think I was an astrologer and I was like an into the zodiac stuff and all this, and God used the things that I loved the most in my life to bring me back to him, which was conspiracy theories. And I laugh every time I say that, but you know, thank God for flat Earth and the Nephelum and you know, because it just totally strengthened my faith. But this was definitely a weird time in my life early adulthood, Like seventeen eighteen, I thought I knew everything. I was watching the Zeitgeist. Oh Jesus is in every religion, and you know, don't watch the Zeitgeist.
Speaker 4: I do want to say, like I think that for this panel, this one's a really good one, no matter which part of your life you've been in. But who can find a virtuous woman for her prices above rubies? I always love that scripture and I held onto it, especially for my kids when they got to this age or when you start to feel worthless, especially if you're like, okay, I was in a religion that wasn't very loving, and it's extremely like you're not doing enough.
Speaker 5: You've got to do more.
Speaker 4: You need your house the cleanest, your kids is hair, the best, the clothes need to be the best. Everything you haves to And I was going to school full time and working full time and trying to do this and it just wasn't working, you know, and so I oftentimes just felt devastated a lot.
Speaker 5: It was horrible, you know.
Speaker 4: It was like not just the judgment of others, really it was like my judgment on myself, you know, like, oh, I can't be home to make dinner because I'm going to my nursing class tonight, so I could go be something or whatever, and it just I don't know, I think probably a lot of people feel that way, like there is no perfect parent, there is no perfect mom, there is no perfect dad, there is no perfect anything. And even if they foul it all up and they come back with a good heart to you, like, maybe you should read your scriptures too, because I don't care if somebody says I forgive them and walk away, that's not what God says you should do. So she shouldn't abandon your parents in their elderly years. And it says you should honor them and all these things. And there's like a whole bunch of scriptures about this, and everybody knows I have a you know, ball in this game, because my daughter, she says she loves me and she has forgiven me, and she's never gonna talk to me again, and so like.
Speaker 5: That's not love. That's that love. You can't too that to people.
Speaker 4: You can just absolve yourself of everything and pat yourself on the back and.
Speaker 5: Go, good job. Now you have to work things out with people. Unfortunately, that's hard.
Speaker 2: That is hard. Forgiveness is literally the hardest thing that any human being can do, because it's so easy for us to like always hold a grudge and to never be like, Okay, I forgive you for all the terrible things that you did to me. My situation is very different because while I have forgiveness for my family, they're not necessary in my day to day structure. I've done all that I can do.
Speaker 5: And that's the difference. You've done it.
Speaker 4: You would do it tomorrow if they called you and were like such a shit, you know, like I'm sorry, or even if they didn't say sorry, if they just wanted to start being in your life again, you wouldn't turn them away because I know never.
Speaker 6: And I think the part of forgiveness is not saying it's forgiving them, but it's not saying what you did it doesn't mean it was okay. It just means moving on and stuff. It doesn't mean what they did still.
Speaker 5: And the sorry is not like, okay, I've been told this plenty.
Speaker 4: My sorry isn't good enough. Okay, I still don't even know why, you know. But like at the end of the day, I look at things and I'm like, you know that my parents put me through the ringer, like they did.
Speaker 5: I was a ward of the court by twelve. It was that bad. And it was the eighties. They didn't take people's kids back then, so it was to that level.
Speaker 4: And on top of it, you know, my dad was in prison and some pretty vile things like but did I not ever see him again? My children's life would have been devastatingly sad if they had not had him in their life.
Speaker 5: Was I careful? Yeah? Did I watch for things like yep? Did I make sure to be there? Yes? Did I not just hand in like my child and be like okay, cool bye?
Speaker 4: No? I mean I don't know what happened in there, Like I know it was like you know, corporate whatever stuff.
Speaker 5: But like at the end of the day, you don't want to.
Speaker 4: Just walk away, you know. And he was really trying. It's like what you said with your family. He came to me, He's like, I'll do anything like, and he did. He was always there, like even you know, I've got prison letters from him that I just cherished because I'm like, you know, he tried over and over. He called me almost every other day, Like I'm sure that costs a ton of money back then, you know, but he did. And I'm like, do you really throw all that away? Because he did this bad thing like some people do, and in this day and age, they do in this day and age, everyone's toxic like that and you should never speak to them again and forgive them in your heart. That's some croc of shit.
Speaker 9: And now I'm in at some point like it's their cross to bear at the some point because like you can't do anything, and then it's up to you to forgive them and just say it's their cross to bear, because like you can't like get in somebody else's mind and like make them think or do anything specifically.
Speaker 5: Oh but boy, have I had to learn that. Yeah, that's you know, that took so long. My dad.
Speaker 1: He's something, and he's in jail right now, and he he writes me all letters, and I wrote him back as much as I could. He he has nothing to do but write me letters, and I have a whole other life besides, you know. But I've responded as much as I can, and I have told him I forgive him. I've forg I gave. I forgave him before he even asked for it. And and but my problem is is like I never ever would have rejected him, even all the things he did. Whatever, I forgive him. And the thing is this, I can give out forgiveness way easier than I can forgive myself. I think I'm like so hard on myself, and I kind of I don't know if it's the opposite for other people, Like they have a hard time forgiving someone if they've done something too, they're a grudge holder. I get that. But I can forgive someone like ten times easier than I can forgive myself. If I do this smallest thing, I'll remember it forever and I'll be like, oh my god, I can't believe I did that. I will never forget that, and I will never forgive myself. So still, so.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question, because this sounds like my daughter to a t. And it's like if this isn't good enough or that's not good enough, like she's not good enough as a human being if she didn't like get the best grade or whatever. Were you like that as a kid too.
Speaker 1: Yes, one hundred, that's fine, yeah, one hundred and And I've almost chocked it up to having like OCD because I have to like check the locks on the doors and do like these certain things. And it was kind of like Heidi was saying about like cleaning the house and stuff, I'm weird about it. And my mom used to say cleanliness is next to go, and she used to like get on her hands and knees and like scrub floorboards and stuff. And I thought that was you know, So now everything I do is through that lens of like nothing I do is good enough. Maybe it comes from my dad being a pos so I don't know, and like never feeling worthy of, you know, like why doesn't he want anything to do with me? Why is he a crad? You know, I forgive him for that, but maybe it's something I maybe it's my cross to bear, you know what.
Speaker 2: You know what it is though with him is he has no forgiveness for himself nor that they you know that he did, and so like he's going through his own like emotional trauma. And this is not just fear Dad. This is like literally for anybody that people are so burdened by like their own traumas, their own emotions things like that, that they find it really hard to like process, to be able to be vulnerable and have that communication with other people and be like, you know what, Julia, like I did these things because you know, I was a drug addict and I was a drug addict because of you know, X, Y and Z these emotions from my childhood or you know whatever abuse things like that. It's too difficult for most people to be in touch with that uh innermost portion of themselves where they allow them say themselves to tell other people like, hey, I was abused, you know, I was sexually assaulted. I was you know, I was an addict because of these things, Like people don't want to have those conversations with other people, let alone themselves.
Speaker 4: And I think as a child of a dad that went to prison too at a young age. I don't know when your dad did, but mine was at a young age. Mine was at like nine. I think there's a piece of you that you're like, I'm bad too. I must be defective in some way because he's half of me, and I'm a piece of shit, you know, And my stepdad made sure that I knew I was a piece of shit, and he would often come and tell me that, like, your real dad's a piece of shit, and you're just like him.
Speaker 5: So I mean, I think that when you.
Speaker 4: Grow up a certain kind of way, you really start to even if no one told you, right, like, you start to process like I am half of these people, like and that's when you have to go back to that scripture you said about having your father be God, you know, or Jesus at whichever way you want to put that, but that that is so powerful because we are his by adoption and it's the best adoption.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: And there's a scripture about this, and I don't know which one it is, but I know there's one about adoption, and you know, we have.
Speaker 5: To remember that, you know, we are.
Speaker 4: That lucky that when you adopt a child, there's hoops, there's it's a whole process.
Speaker 5: You have to do all these things and pay all this money, and you're really wanted.
Speaker 9: Like it's no accident, you know, right right, yeah, And.
Speaker 1: To sacrifice too, because like I've known people who'se like family members have been in a bad spot when they had a baby and the family member will like adopt it and raise it even though they had no responsibility to that child whatsoever, or even you know, marrying someone and taking on their kids from a previous relationship. And that's sacrifice. I don't care what anyone says, like, that's one of the hardest because it's not yours. And they may never look at you like a parent, even though you've washed their shitty drawers and you know, fed them and you know, cleaned up after them, and they may not ever love you like a parent even though you've done all that for him. So yeah, I mean it is sacrificing to think, like you were saying, we're the adopted kids of God and he still loves us so much. He is like, I have a real kid and I'm going to kill him for you. How about that You think I love you?
Speaker 4: Yet?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly paid the ultimate price for us.
Speaker 1: And I just think Jesus, because I'm so I'm so grateful for that, and that forgiveness too, that I look for that I can never give myself. It it comes from God. That forgiveness is of God, and it's something that I think is almost beyond human comprehension, because if you look at serial killers and like stuff that they've done, you almost want to say, there's no way, God, how can you forget? Like, really, all he's got to do at the last moment of his life, even after he's ted bundied everybody, all he has to do is say he accepts Jesus and he gets to go to heaven, just like this old lady who's been to church every Sunday the last ninety eight years of her life. And it's like, yeah, that's how it works. Yeah, it's pretty.
Speaker 5: Work, and it's true.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just such a hard concept for us to understand. But I think with when my parents, like with my parents in that whole situation and being raised by other people and just having this chaotic life and all this stuff, like I think for me to be forgiving, like you said, was so I was just like, yeah, like just I don't care about that, like you're still my mom, you know, Like, but to not have that reciprocated to me ough like horrid, like horrible. And there was only one time in my life I ever did that to my mom because my ex husband was like, no, she's no, we're done, and I'm like, so I went along because we had a small child, and he was like, no, we're not dealing with this.
Speaker 5: It's too much.
Speaker 4: And I so regret that time now knowing what my daughter's done to me threefold because it's been six years and I did that to my mom for basically a year and a half. You know, I'm like, Okay, well, I would never do that if I could go back in time, because I now know the pain that I.
Speaker 5: Cost somebody else.
Speaker 4: This is like something you would never do if you knew the other side of it. With anything, it doesn't have to be this situation, whatever it is learned. Yeah, yeah, and so yeah, forgiveness should be simple. I don't think we should make people feel like total pieces of shit just because they did something. Like we're all imperfect every day and God says we will be. He says, even no matter what you try to do, we're going to screw it up tomorrow. So just like that's fine. But like I've tried to tell my daughter, or my mom has at least she's like, don't you think this is kind of like a generational curse, because like my mom took my daughter and then you know, your daughter's gone and now she has a daughter. And my mom tried to tell her, like, I don't think you want to play this game with your mom really because your kid's little right now, but some day it's going to grow up and maybe hate you for.
Speaker 6: This, you know.
Speaker 4: And I mean, even if it doesn't, it's just a kind of a scary road you're hoeing, you know. Like I constantly think about that, and I still am like, even though I'm like.
Speaker 5: God, I give it to you, but don't punish her like that, right, Like, that's not giving it to God because you're still like, you know, let that little mom in you that.
Speaker 4: You're like, but don't do that to my kid. And is that really giving it over you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: No, that's my biggest one.
Speaker 4: That's my biggest one where I'm like, I have to get myself out of my own way, you know, And.
Speaker 1: I literally, yeah, no, for real, Heidi, you need to yeah, because I mean, I'm not easier saying it's not difficult. But she is not changing her mind anytime soon. So you guys to just let that one go. It's going to kill you in the process.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think she'll I pretty much, you know, and for the first few years, you're like everybody says the same shit to you.
Speaker 5: When you tell people this devastating thing.
Speaker 4: That's really awkward because they're like, oh, secretly, they're in their mind like she's a piece of ship mom, or she's a horrible person, because nobody's kid would do that unless they're a piece of ship person. And so you live with that knowing that that if somebody told me that story before it happened to me, I would think the same thing, like, what did that mom?
Speaker 5: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Sari?
Speaker 1: Because it could depend on the guy she got with. That's what I was, just a ton of influence over how she thinks about you.
Speaker 2: People are are so apt to again like jump to judgment, jump to conclusions and whatever, when there's so many more personalities to think about and what's going on with them. And you know, if he's controlling, why is he controlling? Did his parents chain him up as a child or was he going through some kind of abuse or trauma and his childhood that makes him controlling. The people that are the most difficult for like to have forgiveness toward other people and stuff usually are people that have that control mechanism as a protective thing because of things that they've gone through in their life. So you know, you can't control somebody else if you're if you're having forgiveness for them.
Speaker 4: And honestly, it's like horrible because when you go to talk to people about this, people are like, oh, like they don't know what to do with it, because they're like they know, yeah, they know what to do for dead people. They're like, oh, I'm so, I'm so nobody's so sorry. They're kind of like, oh, I don't want to how's the weather, you know what I mean? And then you just kind of like wait a minute, and so you don't have resolution. And honestly, like for the first three years, people were like, she'll come back, she'll come back when she gets married.
Speaker 5: She got married, she'll come back when she has a baby.
Speaker 4: She had a baby, And so now I can see what Julia is saying, like, this is probably not going to resolve in my lifetime.
Speaker 9: No way.
Speaker 1: Well especially.
Speaker 2: It's except to God, in God's timeline, and if he's truly in her heart, if he can change her heart. But then again, she's she's married, so her cart could be changed. But then she's still got a control mechanism exactly.
Speaker 5: That's why I.
Speaker 2: Got to move into place.
Speaker 1: Let me let me place.
Speaker 4: I want to throw it out there, like when you've got a kid, like I understand she can't like throw her kid to the wind just to be with me.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, well, here's the thing, because I've been in relationships with guys like the one she's married to. I was actually married to one my first marriage that lasted like six months. As long as he is with her, she will not change her mind. If he leaves her tomorrow and tells her to get the kicker off, you know, she'll be back home. But if that guy is in her life in any capacity whatsoever, she will not have anything to do with you. Let me just play psychic right now. He gets her out of the house. In any year their marriages, she won't care because she's gonna hate him because he doesn't want anything to do with her, and she's gonna come home because she's a freaking options.
Speaker 6: One of the best things that you've done, Heidi, and also Janet you did for the longest time was offer that unconditional love. Janet, You've got the other end of this because your daughter came back right but just Heidi By, You've always kept your door open, your arms open.
Speaker 3: And I think that's the best part of it all.
Speaker 5: This that's the maddest ever was at my mom.
Speaker 4: Was when my mom accidentally gave me the phone because she was tripping out because she deals with stuff way worse than me, and I didn't know what was going on, and she just chucked me the phone and lightning struck their house.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's not like God hasn't tried to talk to them.
Speaker 4: The day they brought their baby home, I was sitting at a table and I said, this needs to stop now. And lightning struck their house right then. And I only know that because we were all sitting at the table when my mom answered the phone two seconds later, and I was like, what has happened there?
Speaker 5: The house was on fire, and so I was like, whoa, this is wild.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: My son even got mad at me. He's like, what did you do? I'm like, what thing? What are you talking about? I was right here with you. He's like, you shouldn't talk like that. I'm like, okay.
Speaker 4: All I said was it needs to stop now. And everybody jokes and calls it Mormon lightning or whatever.
Speaker 5: It's funny. But and now I see it, yeah, and I'm like, Okay, all I can do.
Speaker 4: Is like make a journal for the baby and these little things of letting go, like you know, mention it on podcasts. So if they say the journal's fake, oh, we'll go watch these thousand videos about this, you know, cause their plan is they are to tell her that I wanted nothing to do with her because I was too far away.
Speaker 1: As long as he's in the picture, well something just just pray God's will that, you know, if this guy is really how he seems to be, that he'll either just get out of her life and some you know, God forbid it'd be something horrible like she catches him. Guys like that are I was.
Speaker 2: Just my God great minds think alike, because I was just thinking there have been a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm.
Speaker 1: Forbid. Right, Let's not hope the guy dies in a fire crash or anything but God's will, however, it is that he gets out of her life, she'll come back around because she'll have zero support system or money and she'll need help and you'll be there and you'll forgive her and everything will be right his rein. But until then, just know half of the thing that she thinks about you are coming from him or have been like induced by weird things he's planted in her head. Yeah, and I.
Speaker 4: Go, yeah, where you do have to just say to God, like, I don't even pray for anything at this point, I just pray for God's will to be done, because I don't even know anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, well that I want to clare something up for for listeners. Not wishing death on the guy, but knowing that he is a pilot, right, and God works in mysterious ways, and he works his will in mysterious ways, and so he can use that or any other piece of his life to change his heart. And so you know, and it happens to people all the time that you know, they're they're atheists, they don't believe in God, blah blah blah. They have a near death experience.
Speaker 4: It is right. And even for him if he was alive and like was like, hey, I'm just sorry about it, let's move on, I totally would right.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna cheat on her though, because pilots are notorious cheaters and guys who are about their wives are cheaters, people who like crave control like that, and they're always like watching what their wives are doing and want to like check their phones and stuff. They're cheating and so like he's probably that kind of guy. Oh sure, well, just fits the profile. But I'm just saying, you know, pray God's will and just literally just bury it and don't even because this it's just like anything else in life, completely out of our control and worrying about it and going to change the outcome.
Speaker 5: Girl, I try to talk about it for the other parents that because this is a fad right now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm saying for you though, because you don't want to. I don't want it to cause you to like get sick and you know, no, no that's over, you know what I mean, because it's like she's still controlling your life in a way if you let it, take it, take it, take you over.
Speaker 5: My Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I had to go through the most I mean, as many things as I've gone through in my lifetime, which is like Janet was like all this stuff always happened to me. That is literally the title of my life. And I'm always like what the hell, Like did somebody ask me once if I killed a priest in my former life. I was like, I don't know, maybe maybe I did. I'm like, goodness, but you know sometimes you do shake your head at it. But then I always think, well, maybe this is just because you are supposed to help other people. So that's the only reason why I do what I do.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in reincarnagis only if I killed a priest?
Speaker 5: That would explain a lot I have.
Speaker 1: If I'm gonna go with that, if I'm gonna say I believe in it, I feel like I was Judas or something like I must have been a real shad. Yeah. Yeah, like I've suffered a lot in this lifetime. Like maybe I deserved it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I was most closely related to doubting Thomas. There you go, right, and it's like, you know, all these nudges and stuff in my life along the way where God is like do this. I want you to do this, not that path, not yours mind, do this, And like I would the other way, I didn't pay attention to listen to anything he said, and so like he put me through all of these trials and tribulations and stuff to come out the other side to be like, eh, I get it now. You wanted these things so I could give testimony and speak on this and help someone else. I got you now.
Speaker 5: Yeah right.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like I was saying earlier about like how I got really into the astrology stuff, like in the mid part of my life. I don't even I still to this day don't know what to think of it, because I find that some aspects of it could possibly be accurate in some way, like God created the stars. So let's just say that I find things about like Scorpios and Sagittarius and like people in my life, and I'll be like, damn, you really remind me of someone, and it turns out like they're the same sign or something. So I don't know what the you know, science is behind it, but something that always reminded me of my mom and Janet. They're both Scorpios, and they both did that shit like if there were two paths and it was like God's saying, choose the right one. They always went left, dude, they always went left. And so you know, every time I talk to Janet, she reminds me a little bit more of my mom all the time. It's that scorpio fiery energy, but also super loving, super forgiving, humble and non judgmental. My mom was like that too, stubborn, right, yeah, And so sometimes I'll like read little sagittarian things and we're always like the loud mouths, that unfiltered weirdos that are just either you love them or you hate them. If you look at the comment section of my podcast, very true, and you know, it just to me, I don't know what the science is behind it. When she said that about always choosing the wrong path, that just reminded me of my freaking mom so much.
Speaker 2: Maybe like the the zodiac signs have something to do, like if it was closely married to you know, God's design or whatever. Maybe it's like like all scorpios have these kind of gifts.
Speaker 5: Or guardian angels and these kind.
Speaker 2: Of personalities or whatever. And cancers, well, I've ad this kind of thing, and it's because the whole group of cancers are supposed to serve this purpose. The whole group of Scorpios are supposed to serve this purpose.
Speaker 1: So this is my grand theory right now. You guys tell me if this sounds crazy to you. How many zodiac signs are there twelve twelve yeah right, how many disciples were there? I think that they could possibly represent archetypal personalities because if you look at the disciples, they were all different and had different like hang ups and weird stuff.
Speaker 2: So I was probably the murdery disciple.
Speaker 1: Like literally, like whoever, I think Judas was a sagittarius. Like I'm just saying, like I think that each disciple. I think there are personality archetypes. I think the twelve disciples were picked for a reason. They were chosen for a reason, right and there, and that they represent us in a way.
Speaker 2: And that's why I said I think like all you know, like all scorpios are are to serve this purpose and all cancers are to serve this purpose and and whatever. It's because like to me, like I'm kind of a I'm a pitbull, like don't don't come at my family, don't come out a loved one, or you better run. But in real life, like I'm literally the nicest, calmest, sweetest person want but I can hard. I can sneak up and stab you if I need to.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, lock job, Yeah, so that I didn't never let go.
Speaker 2: That's why I think with the I think you're onto something because all of the disciples had very different personalities, very different backgrounds. Like my husband, he's a Gemini, so he's definitely my husband, he's definitely Matthew. And as a very numbers and you know, strategy and categorically this and that, whatever, I can totally see it.
Speaker 4: I know this there's some sort of thing, not just because billionaires study the stars.
Speaker 5: There's that quote.
Speaker 4: Plus the Mormon Church has has the Big Dipper on every single LDS temple.
Speaker 1: I'm just seeing the constellations are very important and some of the like I don't know if it's a Chinese zodiac or if it's like the Eastern zodiac has thirteen and if you count Jesus then you still you're still right on, Like there's still archetypes that are represented. But I think that the more you look into it, like the stars and like Jesus was born, they always mention it right like born under this specific constellation and the Three Wise Men followed this star and it was very important. And I do think that the Disciples could represent zodiac signs. They're always talking about zodiac type of like the Bible is so freaking interesting. It's the most interesting book ever written. But almost like astrological the water Bearer and like the Age of the Fish and the Pisces, and like Jesus represented this and Moses represented the ram and it was kind of I don't know. I've been thinking, maybe you could have the best of both worlds, but I don't think you should worship astrology as a type of religion. I'm starting to come around to the belief that maybe, just maybe it's another tool that you can put in your tool bag that can help you make sense more sense out of things. But it shouldn't be turned into were religion by any means what I think.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's more so like it speaks to our uniqueness and the way that God created us, and like, like I said before, like what what He gave to us gift wise is what we're supposed to use to help other people. And so looking back through the Bible and all the instances where God talks about scorpios aka snakes. Funny that I'm a scorpio and to a snake because I hate snakes, you know what I'm saying. But it's like I think it is literally just I think it's interwoven in the Bible and like you said, talking about you know, like the pisces and the water signs and all the water discussions. That's why one of the episodes we definitely need to go over Jonah Book two because man, I've got some things to say about that as many times as I've read it, and it just hit me like a brick wall the other day and I'm like, oh, I just got something out of that that I've never gotten in all my years on the earth. So there you go.
Speaker 1: From the Jonahs story. Yes, that's interesting because you know, it's like one of those childhood stories and they have like the little drawings of Jonah getting swallowed by the whale, and I mean.
Speaker 2: It holds very deep significance when you reread it with a fresh mind. And like I said, after hearing that story and reading that story like literally my entire life, and it wasn't until the other day I'm like, oh, wow, Like God just rebuilt some knowledge to me that like was an eye my head before.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm looking forward to it. That's how I felt about the That's how I felt about the Genesis story when I went back and reread it with new eyes, and I put that as part of my adulthood scriptures because I hated him so much, and then I ended up loning them completely. And you know Josh Monday, I'm sure you're familiar with him, and he really He and I did an episode together and it was the first time I had ever seen someone use the Bible to prove flat earth, and he blew my mind on it. And then I met Gary Wayne, who wrote the Genesis six Conspiracy. We did several episodes together, blew my mind and you know, conspiracy and the Bible has strengthened, you know, my faith in all this time spin.
Speaker 5: The important books out. They took out the Book of Enoch.
Speaker 4: They took out all these books and and they're like, oh, you don't need to see that, or they cherry.
Speaker 1: Pick stuff, right, Yeah, they cherry pick it. And they also, you know, to me, if the Earth is flat, and you know, I don't know because I've never seen it, I'll let all I can do is go base like, if you look at the world through the filter of the Bible and it appears that it's flat, I think that it makes it even more special and amazing. What he created, and so I think that there's there's so much that we don't know, and and there's been such an effort to get us to not even believe our own eyes, Like you not even believe our own eyes and just just absolute holographic images and kaid into our brain of this round thing that were. And if no, if you, if you don't want to look at any other scripture and you're not interested in that angle, just think of this water always finds its level. You're not gonna convincing me that we're on a round ball. And then like butterflies can fly, but like we're glued to the earth, and like how does that work?
Speaker 2: Because butterflies you don't know this about them, but they are uber heavy.
Speaker 3: Jannet can I can last screen share. Okay, just real quick. This is so much fun.
Speaker 6: Because this is where I ended up because I had a couple, like you know, growing up and stuff.
Speaker 3: But let me do this.
Speaker 1: Is this from your adult chapter?
Speaker 3: I did? This is the adult one, but yeah, of course it was that.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 6: So the firmament of the heavens divide the day from the night for signs, seasons and days and years, and for me.
Speaker 3: That's where the sun shows the hours, the moon shows.
Speaker 6: The moons, the months, and then the constellations, so the years, and for me, the constellations.
Speaker 3: If you think of a.
Speaker 6: Was the the strainer, like what is the calender.
Speaker 3: That I thought?
Speaker 6: If you like a little X someplace on the side of a calender, turn upside down and spin it.
Speaker 3: That's the way the stars move.
Speaker 6: They all move around like the calenders, if you just turn the calender on a flatter And then the other one saw him, one of four or five. He set the earth on its foundation. It can never be moved. The last one, I uh well, Isaiah forty twenty two. He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth circle like a record or like a quarter of pizza, as people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy and spreads them out like a tent.
Speaker 3: To live in.
Speaker 6: And then the heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament show with his handywork.
Speaker 2: That's on Werner.
Speaker 3: Von Braun's tombstone. Who worked. He was Nazi, you guys know that already.
Speaker 5: And then he was also in a Mormon theological film.
Speaker 3: Anyway, oh righty, and this was fun.
Speaker 6: I think of the Hell Lie oh Sin trick, heliocentric Hell. It was centric versus the Bible, and I can I don't know if you guys can see this, but like the Tower of Babel Boom, look at how how else would it the Jacob's ladder, How would it work on a spinning while a star's falling to Earth? How could that happen on a ball Jesus ascending and descending bottomless pit? You know what they've only they've only dug what's seven point nine miles into the crust of the Earth.
Speaker 3: But they know it's in the center.
Speaker 6: They know it's in the center of Jupiter now and all that's just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And the waters above.
Speaker 6: The firmament see tree fills the Earth. I mean, if it's inside of if it's inside of a dome, sun stars and from him. That's why I think of like the calendar.
Speaker 3: So I love that. But that's so much fun that you did that so.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: And here's another one. If we're flying through space and I'm not trying to turn this into a flatter Earth episode, but I love where you're going because this is exactly how I feel if we're flying through space right into infinite nothingness. Why have the constellations been the same since the beginning of time? How come like ancient Egyptians were building stuff like under Orion's belt and it's still there, we can still see it, Like wouldn't it be like, oh, well, that's a constellation they had when they were in that part of the galaxy and those were the stars that they could see. And now we've you know, over thousands of years, we're so far away from those constellations, but they're not. They're the same. It's like they're in here with us and they've never moved and they're never going anywhere. Yeah, yeah, no, it's just.
Speaker 3: What's it expanding into right right?
Speaker 1: And it's it makes you feel insignificant that way, which is of course by design.
Speaker 3: And this is really gross. I hope this is because Julia's hero.
Speaker 6: This is okay, But I had heard this is so gross. But I had heard the Big Bang theory. It was a Jesuit pre George Lamite let me and they said, I don't know how to say this politely.
Speaker 3: Julia can say this for me.
Speaker 1: The Big Park an asshole, The.
Speaker 3: Big Bang theory. They said it represents a guy.
Speaker 1: Nutting all over us.
Speaker 6: Gross.
Speaker 3: I mean, like they all it is all like.
Speaker 6: This, right, They all start from you and you just go like that, right, And I was like, oh, that's so that goes right along with everything else that's gross about all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Of course it is. I think Darwin was also an asshole, and like, you're never gonna convince me. Even the guy who who discovered the double helix shape in the DNA, his name was like Francis Creek or something like that. He was like, it doesn't come from here. I don't know where it comes from, but it's not it doesn't come from here. And he thought we were extraterrestrials because he couldn't figure it out. He was like, well, there's literally nothing to explain where we get human DNA from. And of course it's because it came from God and we're divine creatures. But you're never going to convince me we evolved from like toads and apes and shit like that. Like right now, sorry, you're not gonna You're never going to convince me of that.
Speaker 5: Ever.
Speaker 2: I just want to say to that end, like Okay, we were all supposed to have evolved from a speck of dust. There's literally dust that comes on my floor on my woodlor a the time. I brace single day, and it hasn't made me a new cat or a new dog or a goat or anything. So I don't buy into that theory, right, and think about that didn't happen.
Speaker 1: If evolution was a thing, then why do we still have like apes and shit?
Speaker 5: Why do we say?
Speaker 4: One time, I do believe in not evolution but an actual DNA corruption happened after Roswell with the introduction of the RH factor, and I do think that it was angelic h fallen angel magic basically, and I do think they messed with us. I do because it's never happened before or since. To your point, why is there not two hundred blood types now?
Speaker 5: Why? I want to know, because it only.
Speaker 4: Happened one f in time, and and then nobody knew what to do about it, and they were like, oh damn, what do we do with this? And then everybody just starts dying because my grandma was talking about negative it did in nineteen forty eight.
Speaker 1: You know what's okay?
Speaker 2: You know what's uper interesting about the RH stuff is that there are people that because of the alleles that they possess, they can go in for lab work at one particular time and it will say that they are URGE positive, right, and then they go in another time for lab work and somehow they're RH negative. Your blood type doesn't normally change, but that has been happening in recent recorded history, where people that were always like AB negative or something are now just like AB positive.
Speaker 1: Is this very weird post COVID shot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was just gonna.
Speaker 2: Ask that a little bit pre but but mostly post stuff. And I wonder if it.
Speaker 5: Doesn't have to do with the nineteen thirty eight sorries with.
Speaker 2: The genetic manipulation from this.
Speaker 5: I think it does.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I do a whole episodes on this. I think that they know things and they're I think there is direct contact with these things in the underground.
Speaker 5: I think they stay under.
Speaker 4: There, and I think the Mormons know all about it, and I do all kinds of episodes on the fact that I think they like, think of this, you guys, like, I know this is getting weird, sorry, but like when you go have a hysterectomy, who takes all your eggs? Who takes ship in there and where does all that go? Right?
Speaker 2: They sell it off.
Speaker 1: But they also do stuff like when you and I'm not saying I'm not judging you if you've had an abortion, I'm just saying, where do you think that goes right of it? If you've had a miscarriage and you have to get a d n C, where do you think that can They didn't ask me anything when I got the d n C.
Speaker 2: And send forms that you sign at the hospital you have.
Speaker 5: To specify if you want yes the beating.
Speaker 1: I was already so doped up by the time they gave me those consent forms. I wasn't reading that ship and I was also bleeding out, So it's like here, yeah, sign this, and you know, so obviously they're doing stuff with that. They do the hill pricks, you know, on all the babies and stuff all of your foot on your Yeah, they bleed your baby out. It's a blood ritual. They're literally bleeding them out, like and they haven't even been on the earth for two days and they're already like milking blood out of their foot.
Speaker 5: Come on, come on, it's a whole.
Speaker 4: And then the DNA well, the genealogy centers for the church I've showed a million times.
Speaker 5: They're the size of a letter box, not a file box like you.
Speaker 4: Would think if this is genealogy work and they've got all these drawers that there would be either computer type stuff drawers tiny or like big for files. No, none of that, you know, And they have these tiny little drawers that are a letterbox size.
Speaker 5: Well that's what the pKas look like.
Speaker 4: I've done a hundred million of them, I don't know how many, and so you know, but there's carbon copies.
Speaker 5: The state gets one, but the other one goes somewhere else and they don't tell you where. Just a lab a lab.
Speaker 4: Well, I find it interesting that the Mormon Church owns a ton, if not most, of the labs in the US.
Speaker 5: So, I mean it's concerning.
Speaker 4: You know, a lot of it came through when with the whole Howard Hughes thing and you know they when they put all their stuff on the computer, and they did it underneath his company.
Speaker 5: In fact, he was livid when he found out about it.
Speaker 4: But I don't you know this stuff, Yeah, yeah, it's crazy creepy. But what I'm saying is, I you know, no matter what, like when we start looking at this stuff.
Speaker 5: We get back to the days of Noah. This is the point I was going to bring up.
Speaker 4: Is we get back to why God wiped everything you know, and why he was so wrasful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what I love is that when they did Oh Jesus was peaceful and calm and quiet and stuff like that. He got mad when he started flipping the tables and stuff.
Speaker 3: That's what gets me pumped up. That's like, we are here to fight too. We are not.
Speaker 4: They make us, and especially feel like with as women, and I get judged for this. This is one of the reasons why my kid won't talk to me is because I am an angry person. But I'm also only angry for like five point nine seconds, Like yes, I yelled for that five point nine seconds, like.
Speaker 5: What the hell are you doing?
Speaker 4: And then I'm like over it. But every emotion that we are programmed to have as human beings are there for a reason. We're not supposed to be freaking nice asshole Mormon guy down the road all the time, weirdly talking in a sing song mk ultra voice. No no, I say, no, I say. We're supposed to have emotions, and I'm not going to be programmed yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Most powerful sense.
Speaker 2: Well, and that goes back to like the the you know, zodiac and stuff like that, and how we all have very unique structures about us and what we're supposed to carry out because not everybody is going to be able to have that voice and stick up for people and tell people because it's.
Speaker 5: Hard to do, yeah, to tell people, tell.
Speaker 2: People what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. And that's like my thing. So that's why, like, obviously I'm the murderous disciple because you know, I'm like, who was that?
Speaker 5: I can? I can?
Speaker 2: I can murder drawn my words when I need to, you know what I'm saying. But you know other people that that that are very like analytical and methodical and they're thinking, but they're very meal and quiet. Well, like my husband would not he would not to fly.
Speaker 5: One thing before we move on.
Speaker 4: The reason why I brought up emotion is because I think they're doing that to us to make the NPCs, like the weird people they create, fit in better because they can't do it. They don't have what we have. They don't have like this emotion.
Speaker 5: If you ever listened to Bill Gates or like Zuckerberg, talk like you're like, what is what is wrong with you? It's so that they can fit in better.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, to like make make you like an emotional cripple because I get upset, I get mad, I become impassioned and has years. Yeah right, yeah, And you know they referred to Jesus also as the lion of Judah. And also you have to you have to understand that men followed Jesus because he was a man's man. If he was a pussy whipped little crippled, you know, no respect, you you know, men aren't going to have He had to be that way. He was a man's man, you know. And so I think, you know, I find a lot of stories where Jesus is like kind of being a dick.
Speaker 5: Like bro like not bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say this because I am a leo.
Speaker 5: And yes, the lion was always referred to as Jesus was the lion, I know, and the lamb. It is not the wolf.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 5: Out of us. On that one, I was crazy.
Speaker 3: Because you're a couple of you guys have brought up already.
Speaker 6: That was like, oh that was so bizarre that it switched now is weird?
Speaker 5: When I heard that one.
Speaker 4: I immediately believed John Kirwin's whole thing after that.
Speaker 1: The Lion and the Lamb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think every person that that I've heard him ask the on their show, they have all had the.
Speaker 1: Lion and the Lamb. They put that in Twilight, dude, and I remember it because they said so, Edward Colin said so and that.
Speaker 5: But you know who wrote a couple two? A Mormon? Mormon?
Speaker 1: Yes, I knew there was something wrong with her.
Speaker 4: I know, really look at that story again, it is completely creepy, and I think it's like a whole thing about like.
Speaker 5: Why they know neflom gods like I really do. But that's just me.
Speaker 1: And apparently they glitter in the sun, which is super gye. But I have one. I actually have two things in my adult I already mentioned the flat earth thing. I already mentioned the genesis and the Nephelin thing something because I'm an adult now haha. So this is a now is Hannah's prayer and I just have in my notes real quick, I said in the Bible, Hannah prayed to God for a son and promise to dedicate him to God if he was born. And Hannah gave birth to Samuel, which means asked of God, and Samuel became a prophet and a priest who anointed King David and foretold the coming of the Messiah. And to me, Hannah's prayer is a reminder that God answers prayers. But more importantly, even when you feel like you're desperate and the future is bleak, God's timing is perfect and his delays are not denials, right, and so just because it doesn't happen when you think it should happen or when you want it to happen, it doesn't mean that it won't. And I have been really really moved by Hannah's prayer and as an adult, and I think it's it's one of the ones that people don't really remember that often, but it's really inspirational.
Speaker 2: And I love that you picked that out because there's so many people that that pray with all their might for you know, a child, or you know, X, y Z, whatever it is, and they get so frustrated and down and doubting because they're not getting what they want when they want. But the reason why and I have this discussion with one of our friends a lot, is you know, she really wants a child, and I'm like, but the way the situation is now is not conducive to God's will to have that child at this particular moment because of all these other circumstances around it.
Speaker 1: Are they obvious circumstances or is it like you might not even know, Well.
Speaker 2: It's obvious.
Speaker 1: It's obvious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so it's like you know, and I always trying to tell her. I'm like, so when God moves you out of those external, serious circumstances, then his will can be done. But right now is not the right timing because of all of these other things.
Speaker 5: I think that that's so oh sorry, do you want to go?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was just gonna say. You know what sucks about that is because if you, Janet, would have told me that the first time I came on your podcast and I talked about my miscarriage, I would have listened to you, and I would have respected you. My heart still would have been broken, and I would still have a hard time accepting that from you, because I would just want what I want and think that I'd be a good mom no matter what. And I the stuff that has happened to me in the last year, I'm so glad it didn't happen then with that person, because I would I felt pulled in a direction away from that Even though I wanted that baby more than I wanted life. I was obsessed with it, and I was so excited looking at my situation now and being so grateful that I was obedient when he pulled me away. I'm much more happy and grateful for this situation and much more able to receive those blessings now. But if you would have told me what was it like a year ago that I would need to get out and do get in a different situation and I would have needed to change, I would have said, I respect you, but you know this. My heart is broken. I feel in despair. I feel depressed, and you know, why can't I just have it now? And it's like I said, his delays are not always denials, And if you feel pulled in a certain direction, it doesn't mean it won't happen for you. But you have to be obedient and you have to surrender, and then you have to crave.
Speaker 2: You have to run. When he tells you to run, you should I go.
Speaker 3: There's a straight line, and Janet's going around this way.
Speaker 5: She's doing a circle taking the long.
Speaker 2: Way around because I need the exercise. I'm gonna get there.
Speaker 3: My ally.
Speaker 2: Now, I listened, but I had I think it was hard a hearing for like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's an acquired skill. It's an acquired skill. What were you going to say?
Speaker 4: Oh, I was just gonna say with my daughters, and she's the one I've had the most trouble with about parenting, right, And and I was a child having a child. But despite that fact, we had you know, being Mormon, you're immediately trying to have a child. And I couldn't have a kid because I had PCOS and I didn't know I did, and I didn't know anything about all this stuff. So then they found out and it was I was like you, I was pushing for like a solid year. I was on clomad back then. They didn't like make a rule about CAPTA.
Speaker 5: I was. I was shocked when I heard this.
Speaker 4: I was on five clomates a day for like a year, like not all the time, but in the cycle time frame. And they did this for all this time because they knew it was really that my hormones were really all wacko. But and it was the one child that I forced. None of my other children have been a forceful situation. And I almost wonder if God was like I was gonna do that anyway, if you just calmed down, and maybe I would have been a better parent had I had a little more years under my belt, right like or not with him or whatever.
Speaker 1: And it's and it's easy to say, like, oh, you know, look at crackheads and homeless people get pregnant, look at the situations there, and you don't know what God has planned for that, right something it changes their whole life under or it can save them, It can save them, you know. And also you don't know what that child is going to do or or be or you just absolutely and maybe the homeless crackhead person has at least a decent conscience and maybe they're maybe to their sister.
Speaker 2: Or that's going to change that persian's trajectory and they're gonna get off the street and they're going to you know, to change their life. And that's why I'm so glad that that you brought that up, Julia, because there's so many things that we want for our lives, but God knows better, right, and so like, ah, I'm gonna be so devastating and crushed if I don't get this job. But you know what he and that's why I've had to have this conversation with my husband, like so many times. I'm like, he is moving you like a chess piece where he wants you. And God does not ever slam a door without opening a new one, right, And I'm like, so, if you don't get that job, it is because he does not need you there at that time. He is going to move you into the place that you are meant to be. And right, It's taken me my whole life to like get these things.
Speaker 4: When he says in the scripture about lie down in green pastures, and I learned this the hard way. I'm sorry, but I did because I'm the girl that's like, no, I don't care, I have cancer.
Speaker 5: I'm going to work tomorrow like whatever. And so they're like, oh, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna kill yourself, like and so I was just really stubborn that way. I was like, no, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine.
Speaker 5: You know all the time. I don't need to rest.
Speaker 4: I feel like that scripture is about two things and it isn't what people think. It's about submission and it's about giving in right to God to He's telling you certain things like if he maketh you, that is the word used, maketh you not ask, if you not suggestif you like he says in there, he's going to make you.
Speaker 5: Lie down in green pastures. Okay.
Speaker 4: That means you are not learning something that you really need. And for my adulthood, yes, this has been like my thing that I needed to learn because I literally made myself sick and still have to rein myself back sometimes doing doing doing doing for anyone that possibly came into my path, and oftentimes to my own detriment.
Speaker 5: And you cannot do that.
Speaker 2: He's got a bonk you over the head with a frying pan.
Speaker 5: Get pretty much gotta give me, can?
Speaker 6: I told Dan I just read to Janet. I was like, I think I fanned out in the middle. I'm like watching you guys, and.
Speaker 3: Just so and and engrossed in the conversation.
Speaker 6: And when is it when you were talking about Janet and like what you've learned from her and the biggest thing I've learned And she said people want to be heard and that was something I've taken away and instead of they said people, instead of listening, they're formulating their response. And so I have this is months ago that you said this, Janet, and all the conversations. I really try to actually listen to what people are saying because they want to get this out, they want to share, okay. And then the second thing was my grandfather. He was an ob g I n and he was the picture. Yeah he's but the way he handled it when there was when a baby didn't make it or if there are miscarriage or something, the way he'd helped try to help the little mothers, the new mothers was saying that maybe the baby wasn't strong and because so it helped take it off of them all the you know, if theyre or what if I had done something differently, if I had tried this orf I'd been more careful, if I'd known earlier, if I'd been healthier, or anything like that, instead of being themselves up, Peter around and he.
Speaker 3: Said, this may have been because a baby wouldn't have been strong enough.
Speaker 4: And sometimes that is true a genetically, that's a real thing. And I will tell you to your grandpa's credit, Obi, I've been a nurse twenty five years, and for most of my career I've been in mostly critical nursing like ER or step down PCU or whatever. And for a while I had this weird hiatus into the nick you and Ellen d And it is the one place where I cannot work because of the demises. I cannot leave that there. That and Pede's I cannot do. But even still with Petes, that child came into that person's life and blessed it, and they knew them, and they had their spirit and they know them.
Speaker 5: Whereas a baby, it is this whole of like what what was it? What is it? What? What was that? You know?
Speaker 4: And maybe that's because my great grandma was RH negative before they knew she had not only three demises, she had three full term blood poisoning demises. Because they didn't know, and it was it was that long ago, you know, no cure, no rogam, nothing back then. It actually made her be able to have a baby normally with him because it introduced into her bloodstream enough with the decay that eventually it stopped attacking because her body got used to it, and so my family was able to be born.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: But like she is, she is more brave to continue trying after like it, I mean even for me, you know, the and I told Heidia and Janet separately about this, but the experience I went through, I was like, what do you because nobody knows what to do after you have a miscarriage like that, because you usually you have like a body to bury, and there's all these rituals of saying goodbye and like everybody's real sad, and if you have a miscarri just like people get weird around you, and again what to say? And yeah, it's like just try again, and it's you know, it's very You go back to work and like nobody knows if they should hug you or mention it at all or just go back to life as normal, like it never existed. And it's a really hard. So for a year you said it was your grandma. How many great bands? Three?
Speaker 4: So the three full term all the way to eight and a half, almost she thought she was just in labor and to deliver a baby that's been dead a month.
Speaker 5: It was already decomposing.
Speaker 4: She had full blown blood poisoning, which is why she was able to have a baby eventually, because nothing changed in her lifetime.
Speaker 5: No rogram you know. And I remember hearing.
Speaker 4: Those stories as a kid, and maybe that's why I take it too personal to be in labor and delivery. It only took me maybe a dozen babies that passed till I was just like, I can't do this. I can't see another mom's face ever again and be the one and you can't tell them doing the heartbeat check and you know the truth and you.
Speaker 5: Have to wait till the doctor comes. I could. I was it, just it. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: It's a very difficult place to work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was too much, It wasn't it. And I burst.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's why it's the hardest when you're dealing with a woman who's who wants to get pregnant, Like that's the hardest person to convince that it'll happen in God's time or however. Because for me, it's like I could smell a baby on the other side of a wall, like I would not. I could just I was aware of babies, like I want one so bad, and it consumes you the thought of it, and to like see other people getting pregnant makes you want to like freaking rip their jugglers out. And I mean it's just it's the weirdest feeling and you can't be consoled because it's like, you know that there's this little soul floating around somewhere and it's supposed to be yours and you're supposed to be its mom, and you're supposed to have this experience and do this, and it's just not happening, And like, how do you console that person? I don't know. I was inconsolable. I don't want to hear shit from anybody.
Speaker 6: But another thing is you're not you don't It's not too late. I mean most circumstances, a lot of circumstances. I didn't have our daughter until I was thirty four and she's twenty one now, so I mean that was a long wait, and that was waiting for the right person at the right time. I did the career, I did everything like that, and then when we were actually I moved to Vegas had a job that I hated. I had been with the MS fire law enforcement of public Services, started working with the military guys and we do not see the same way.
Speaker 3: And they were arrogant. It was a lot of the.
Speaker 6: The elite, and they would let you know and they were just I mean, I've never met a bigger class of jackasses in my life.
Speaker 4: Like I tell, like I tell Janet, my son in law is very important. Just ask him like those people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So as soon as I quit the job, my husband I've been met, we got married in Vegas, and I had this job just like a holding point. And as soon as I quit that job, I got pregnant. So it was one of those things kind of like you know, where the situation changes and your whole demeanor, your whole everything. So in even age, they were while they were concerned about my age all that kind.
Speaker 3: Of stuff, and it was nothing. It was just easy.
Speaker 2: That's that's the thing though.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I was done way before that. I was surprised, said, it's like, like there's no consoling somebody that that wants to have a baby, because that's that's, you know, the desire that God puts on your heart, that that you are supposed to be a mother, that's what you're here for. But at the same time, babies also do not survive in a high stress environment, especially internally in the mom you know, And and that's one thing it's really hard to get people to understand that want to conceive, but that are in the middle of literally a twenty four or seven chaos storm in their life. God wants that gone before he's going to let you conceive, because the chances of you being able to keep that baby while you're living in that chaos storm are very very slim.
Speaker 1: Very slim. And it's like tam tam uh, you know, was it worth the weight.
Speaker 5: Your I think your beauty.
Speaker 6: She's a dream. She's my best friend. I mean, she is amazing. She's twenty one, she knows twenty two now February. She's so smart. She was homeschooled. We had a blast. I grew up with her. I still am waiting to grow up.
Speaker 1: I'm still.
Speaker 3: She was way more mature than I am.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying, though, It's like, yeah, it happened, maybe later than you wanted it to or expected it to, but it was worth the way and you still She's still here. And it happened when it was, you know, supposed to happen and who it was supposed to happen with, And I think that who is also important, and it was.
Speaker 3: It was my third marriage, so first and best friends second.
Speaker 5: One, it was a charm. I'm here to tell you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely time it's a charm, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Well I definitely was, But how do you tell your younger self that, no, it's really it's going to work out for twenty four years now?
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Same with my baby that came super late at thirty seven, even though she was not planned, and it was totally like I was like, you check that again, Like I was so like, holy crap, because I didn't think it could happen anymore because we had all these problems and stuff. And after now seeing what kind of parents we are to the who what you're saying about the who, Like, I don't know that me and my husband would have stayed together if we didn't have her. And she was my only unplanned pregnancy when I'm hella old, and I was.
Speaker 5: Like, what the hell is this? What the hell is this?
Speaker 4: Even my dad was like when I called him crying, I was like, my pregnant.
Speaker 5: And he goes, you know what causes that by now, don't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And that's what's that's what's great about your story is that you had pcos it was hard for you to get pregnant and you literally have a stable of children, you know you have.
Speaker 1: I use Heidie as inspiration all the time because she told me the first time. I think, no, it's good. It's good because you said the first time you got pregnant that it kind of like healed your body. And I've always kind of thought of that as inspiration because it's like, if you can just get the one, then maybe that brings healing and that you know, trains your body like what it's supposed to do. But yeah, it's it's just like your womb is on fire and burning for you know, something that you'd never know if you're going to have. And it's hard to I mean I I've known people who have gotten pregnant and they weren't trying to. They weren't they didn't carry their way. They were excited, but they weren't like, oh, that's the end all be all. And then there's people like me who have always wanted it, who you know, struggle so hard and you're like, what is it like? Am I being punished? Am I being Are my insides broken?
Speaker 2: I think they're not. I think he does it because you're not done learning your lessons yet.
Speaker 5: I just want to.
Speaker 2: I was one of those people that it was a it was a surprise, and I'm like, holy Hannah Banana was not expecting that one, and wow, do I want to be a mom? Never really thought about it, And I am really glad it happened when it did because I had already learned some very difficult lessons like up to that point, and I'm like, Okay, now this this child's going to get everything I have and it's gonna make me or break me, you know what. And and so if I wouldn't have already gone through those things, I I don't think I would have been as successful as parenting.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Sorry. I consider myself a successful parent because she's alive, she has a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah she's not, so you will exactly well that that was yesterday.
Speaker 2: No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 5: Even if she was, you would love her just the thing. I mean. And that's the part of it.
Speaker 4: Like I think, when it when it's right, like Julia, for you, I think you're going.
Speaker 5: To feel like massively blessed.
Speaker 4: You're just gonna be like, you're gonna love that baby like nobody's business.
Speaker 5: And I do hope it does.
Speaker 4: My Grandma that wasn't able again, and that was just the three babies that were full term. She had multiple miscare I don't even know, but she went on to have five kids, you know, so you never can tell.
Speaker 1: So yeah, in it's like I said, it happens when it's supposed to and you just have to like you have to understand. It's like Hannah's prey or literally, the denials are not denials, their delays, right, And so I do really like that. And I think another thing that I was kind of like not sure if it really happened in the Bible or not, but I didn't know about it until I was an adult. I watched it popped up and recommended for you on Amazon Prime, and I was like, is this real or what? It's One Night with the King. I don't know if you guys have watched that movie. It's really good. It's about the Book of Esther and how basically she concealed her identity and became like a princess. She married the king and she saved her people because he was so in love with her. Anyways, but it was such a fantastical story and the movie was so crazy. I was like, there's no way that this actually happened. And then I went back and I was like studying the Book of Esther, and I was like, oh my god. And it's like for this podcast in particular, it just shows like the strength of a woman. And she was just a killer. I mean like she went in there and totally concealed, she changed her name everything, she married a king, and she ended up saving her people because she knew how to play the game and she was like real strategic. She was like a mastermind. And it for anybody who just wants like a woman power story, go read the Book of Esther because she's crazy in a good way. But that was another thing in my adulthood that I probably wouldn't have appreciated until now. So I'm glad I found it as an adult. But if you guys ever get the chance, watch One Night with the King. I'm pretty sure it's on Amazon Prime. But it's really good and I love that story.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure this is for you.
Speaker 4: This. I took a screenshot of the scriptures I wanted to say, but this one I was just gonna erase because it wasn't the right one. But so it's Proverbs thirty one twenty five Strength and honor, or, her clothing, and she shall rejoice in time to come. So that's I think that wasn't mine today.
Speaker 2: So that was something that God put on your heart for someone else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so, because it was an accident screenshot, So that's an accident.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna leave this here. Ephesians four thirty two. It is be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as Christ God forgave you. Because we talked about that a little bit earlier. And I think we are seriously lacking in compassion for other people. And like Tam mentioned earlier when I said, people just want to be heard, you can be a compassionate listener without having the answers of what to say to somebody. You don't have to formulate a response, just let them talk because sometimes people just need to get something out of their out of their body at that particular time.
Speaker 1: So anyways, it's kind of like a like a purge therapy session.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this was kind of like between therapy and church. I liked it.
Speaker 2: Therapy church with a little bit of cussing cut in between talk about murder and drugs and this podcast ladies gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do want to say, the last thing that I've used the most, probably the most in my life is the Lord's Prayer. And I know they say that it's edited or whatever, and that you shouldn't be repetitive with your prayers, but I will say this, when you do not have the mindset, like in a storm and you're driving your car and you're trying to get your kids home and it's snowing like crazy, you can't stop and.
Speaker 5: Read scriptures right there.
Speaker 4: That's not safe, you know, you The Lord's Prayer is always the thing I go to first, and luckily, I weirdly went to Catholic school for a year and a half because I was in some gifted thing. So I learned it there, which was like a stranger that I was even there.
Speaker 3: Trespastors or debtors.
Speaker 5: I know, and there was a king that changed the end of it and stuff.
Speaker 4: But I will say, I think he knows what we're talking about when we say it.
Speaker 5: I don't think it matters one way or the next.
Speaker 4: But I do know that many times in my life that has helped me in numerous ways. I can't even like say how much, like you know, especially during anxiety, like sometimes when I can't go to bed. I'll just pray it in my mind to like calm down, like all these things that He gives us. And yes, that isn't the only way we should pray, because then that's not really having a relationship with God. But I think he knows what we're doing when we're kind of doing that.
Speaker 2: So I got definitely more that this is me to a tee and it's from Galatians six two, and it's carry each other's burdens and in this way you will fulfilled the law of Christ. So people come to me to unburden their heart, unburden their mind, their emotions, whatever. And that's the path that God has been beating me over the head with a frying pan with for pretty much my entire life. And so that scripture holds a lot of meaning for me because that's what He has me doing right now.
Speaker 1: So I'm you're commedian, So that's good.
Speaker 2: Finally I finally listened. I was going blah blah blah, I can't hear you.
Speaker 3: I've got one last one, Janet.
Speaker 6: It's Matthew seven seven and it's ask and it will be given to you. Seek and you shall find, knock and it will be open to you. And that's one tells me my whole life. You know, where do I go from here? I'm stuck that what do I do? And that just seems to always come up and be a constant.
Speaker 2: I meant to that because he's, yeah, if you pray, you're not going to shut that door without opening one.
Speaker 1: Pray and move your feet right, and don't do the time I always ask for a sign, I'll be like, you know, I don't know what the hell is going on, but if you could just send me a sign, you know, just send me a sign. And I was gonna say, Heidi, the only time that pray pops up in my mind is when I think there's a ghost in my house. And specifically, you know, even though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil. Maybe I got that from just watching a ton of horror movies. But if I feel like, in the middle of the night, there's something in the shower and you know, I don't want to move the curtain over, I'm like, oh my god, there's definitely a ghost in here right now. I'm like, I shall feel you're no evil. I shall fear no evil. I always see my house is haunted though, dude, like, I'm always scared of demons gonna get me. There's gonna.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you read about what the Jewish people say about demons, I don't think you're far off there. And also they're everywhere. Yeah, they're everywhere, and I do believe that. I just think we don't see them, Like that's what the Jewish people believe, is that they're if we could see them, they're like everywhere.
Speaker 5: And I think, well, it's so easy for us.
Speaker 4: To believe in like guardian angels all this stuff, right, but not demons. No, there's demons.
Speaker 5: That's why we get careful.
Speaker 2: They're literally around us at all times.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for a place to rest, looking for a place or a body to possess, or exactly.
Speaker 5: Exactly and that's scary.
Speaker 4: And one last scripture I do want to say, I can't remember which one it is is it says, even if an angel brings down another book to you, and it isn't just the Bible, it's fake and that I should have read that very first. Saved me a lot of heartache in Mormonism, because there is no other book.
Speaker 2: Hey, guess who came to my doorstep today.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's always the Mormon.
Speaker 2: It wasn't. It wasn't a Mormon. Ye can use some information.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, no, the Watchtower like you did that once and took them and then they came to our house for like a year and a half.
Speaker 1: I was gonna, are they the ones that wear the white shirts?
Speaker 2: Are they the white Yes, the guys do although here because we're and it's weird. They came to my house because I live in the middle of nowhere, right, And it was this little frail white lady, uh looked like very elderly, and this big, burly, hulky like black man, which was a strange pairing together. And I'm like, you do know what you're bilalls say right like history, religion.
Speaker 4: Ok.
Speaker 1: I'm just at the point where they come knock, and I'm like, I'm already a Jehovah's witness. Where have you been meeting?
Speaker 4: If you if you play that with the ld S, they will look up your address and see treasurestry.
Speaker 5: And I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: That would not if they did that ship.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, if if I was I'm already Mormon, I'm already. I sit next to sister Tammy every other and you have never don I'm so offended. I just slammed the door in their face before they even had a chance. And or you just that crazy right, and you're just you just start like talking to yourself like where's where's my Yeah, they're like, ex this fucking house.
Speaker 2: I was on a call at the time, so I was like on hold calling calling the billing at the hospital, and so I had my phone and I said it on the on the thing right next to the front door, and the music was playing real loud, and it was like the elevator music. So she's trying to talk to me about this stuff, all this elevator music is playing. I was like, that would make like a perfect like TV scene.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: After the movie, heretic I'm not letting anybody in or haven't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't let him in my house on the front porch.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, this has been fun.
Speaker 1: So I agree. I agree, ladies.
Speaker 2: I am looking forward to the next one because we have so much to discuss. There's so much to talk about.
Speaker 6: We wonder hear about Jonah and the way all the new Deep days yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Super excited to be doing that. And I want to talk about job and I want to talk about Elijah and Elisha and lots of other things. So yeah, So, Miss Heidi, where can everybody fight you at?
Speaker 4: I am at the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. I do have my own website, Unfiltered Rise podcast dot com, and I do a Patreon. About twice a month we release two extra shows.
Speaker 5: We don't cut them.
Speaker 4: We just do it that way, and then that way you can get more bang for your buck. I guess we do that on different things, not just Mormons, but murders Mormons and Mayhem. I do that with an atheist X Mormon, So it's super fun, right.
Speaker 2: And Miss tam where can people find you at?
Speaker 6: I'm on Instagram at level Plain Poem and then we've got a charismic truth store dot com and that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna follow you on Instagram.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 6: Actually, I'm doing a new what it's called I'm Hacking Hoaxes and I'm diving into the the no nuclear weapons hoax.
Speaker 11: So I'm excited about that discussion me too, Okay, And miss Julia, where can people think you at?
Speaker 1: Just wherever they listen to podcasts, except for YouTube, because they don't particularly care for me or my brand of truth. So I'm wherever you listen to podcasts. I do a show every Saturday on the Cult of Conspiracy podcast, and I do have a Patreon It's called Room two three seven and you can get some extra stuff over there, and I really appreciate it. I've actually went to podcasting full time now, so I appreciate everyone's support and letting me live my dream. And I still try to stay humbled. I have the best podcast ever and I'm not pulling my stuff at all. But no, I I just every day I wake up and I can't believe, Like I open my mouth and weird sounds come out and people want to hear that. So I'm I'm blessed. I'm grateful. I try to, you know, just give give people the truth in the most blunt and honest way. I can do that, and it's not about me. It's just about people learning and people waking up. So but I'm glad I can be the vehicle for that. So if you like my style, you can find me Cosmic Peach anywhere you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 5: Just in case it's ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay too.
Speaker 2: You can find that Deplorable Nation podcast on every podcast platform, or you can find me on Rumble and if you want to have a chit chat or anything, you can hook me up on or hit me up. Not hook me up, I'm already married.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 2: You can hit me up on Instagram at deplorable Janet, or you can hit me up on Twitter at no Janet, Kate and w So anyways, for me, for Tam, Heidi and Julia, it has been a pleasure. It was a fun show. And I hope that you guys learned something and I hope that our wisdom will help you in some way or another. If not, that's too bad. We still love you anyway. We will see you next time. Have a good one.
Speaker 5: A more full little word than a Sunday prayer, more back road than a fuck you.
Speaker 1: They ain't always been tied with the man upstairs. And scriptures, I can quote a few. She's a cross on a chain and a red min stain on a man moss hemming down Bible. I heart tennes See John three point sixteen on the bumper of a white Chevy tible.
Speaker 5: She's a little up there down here, there's a little King James, and with John there, Thank the Lord, the girls got my back. Hangs her head O by my car, hard hat.
Speaker 2: I'm an raise a little hell.
Speaker 5: She's head a marner to Drest, to mcgrin and the ringdom.
Speaker 6: My dirt.
Speaker 1: I'm a little down all on coldbar. She's a little up there down here.
Speaker 9: Amen.
Speaker 6: Amen,