Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show, another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday, a homeday, We're gonna kind of I have a couple great examples, if you will, of something we were talking about last night, about how the arrangement that Democrats have with foreigners. Will talk about that will make fun of yet another rich communist who yells about rich people. It's very weird. We finally will get to emails which I didn't get to. All that pettiness in politics, and so much more coming up in the second hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Now to piggyback off of kind of how we ended last hour when I was discussing about how the different the different parts of the Democrat coalition, they don't realize it, but they're all being left behind because Democrats themselves have found a cheaper, easier date. They just have they found a cheaper date foreigner, and I laid it out. I'll play it for you again right here. I laid it out the arrangement. How does all this work? Here? I was there's a lot of different aspects to Democrats not being nearly as popular as they appear to be. But one of the main things is the foreigners, because, as we have discussed before, these foreigners from other cultures that suck. They vote on the two teas, tribal and transactional. It's as simple for them. You vote with your tribe, of course, and you always vote transactionally. You don't care about the Constitution, you don't care about America. You certainly don't have anything against stealings. Stealings how you've lived your entire life. You vote transactionally. I'm going to keep stealing everything I can get my dirty hands on. You Democrats. You're going to keep protecting me while I do it. You're going to keep helping me do it me I'll vote for you, though, I will get my entire block, I'll get my entire neighborhood. Everyone in my Somali clan will vote Tim Walls. It's an arrangement that works perfectly right up until the point you get some decent people in the justice system. Then it all comes apart, at least potentially. Speaking about that arrangement, allow me to present you with a couple pieces of audio if you will, that have come out now kind of made my point for me. The first one. This is uh Nick Shirley. He's one of these great young journalists. I want you to listen to this interview. Remember when I said last night and many times before that, you know, we'll pay you to come here, We'll pay you while you're here, will help you steal. But then you're going to vote as a clan, as a block. Listen to this and so for instance, why would that judge bow down to the head of the samal and Lafayette here.
Speaker 2: What I can tell you is that it's a voting block. And what they say is if you do something to go against our community, we're going to vote for and they all vote together, and there's ballot harvesting.
Speaker 1: I've seen them do it.
Speaker 2: That we're going to vote for your opponent unless you do what we tell you to do.
Speaker 1: And says all purely for votes.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're talking probably one hundred thousand or more people, and they're all living rent free, they're driving a vehicle that you paid for, they're eating food that you paid for. Everything they do is something that you paid for.
Speaker 1: And for instance, the entire block, well, then go and vote for wall specific candidate.
Speaker 2: They'll have one person go there and collect all the ballots and nobody tracks. They could say they have nine people living in an apartment, They're going to send them nine ballots, and then they have someone who comes along collects all the ballots.
Speaker 1: Starting to understand how this works. Now, remember I said last night that it may be in trouble, this arrangement, Well, specifically we're talking about the Somali Arrangement. It's other foreign groups too, but the Somali Arrangement may be in trouble. Why is it in trouble because the communists lost complete control of the DOJ. Republicans are finally starting to catch on to this whole thing, and they're starting to look into it. They're starting to expose it. And now what's happening is Democrats communists who are in positions of power are having to kind of acknowledge it while trying to give it a bit of a soft landing. Okay, it's a problem, and we looked into it. Well, look down, we might look into it more, but you see, it's really not that bad. Here's the Attorney General of Minnesota, Keith Ellison.
Speaker 3: But now there are some estimates that there could be nine billion dollars and more and No one was just suggesting they took hundreds of people off the street who were involved in fraud. Are you confident your office is done enough?
Speaker 1: Of course, we've done enough, and we're doing more every single day. This is a political matter. This is not a serious thing. It's not serious. Look, we did that, We did some stuff, and we're gonna do more. But it's not a serious thing. Here is the problem for Democrats, and this is why I am hopeful about a lot of things. I'm very not hopeful about many things, but I'm very hopeful about many things. The problem for Democrats is these foreigners you brought in. You understand the arrangement, You understand the transaction that has to take place. You have to provide them with legal protections. You have to help them steal and then protect them when they do it. Maybe Democrats, you didn't fully understand the mindset of the form. But the foreigner is going to demand a return on his investment. This is the culture so many of these people come from. Yes, I will vote for you as the tribal leader, but you're going to build me a new hut and give me two cows. You're going to build me that hut right, You're going to give me two cows. And if that newly elected tribal leader does not deliver on the new hut and does not deliver on the new on the on the two cows, then there's going to be a problem. Would you like an example, Would you like to know how all these investigations into the Somali community are being received. Don't take it for me. Take it from the Somalian in Maine who got up at a public meeting and said this yesterday.
Speaker 4: Annis Mohammad. I'm speaking today on behalf of the Somali community in Lewistow. Some of you sitting here today, we voted for you. We elected you to protect our community interest, not creating division or go after one elected a member for our community. This narrative, if this narrative continues, our community will be false to the exam our relationship or political relationship, including our relationship with the Democratic Party and who will be voting in the futune. This is not a threat.
Speaker 1: Oh, even doing a little clinice woodline at the end, this is not a threat. The only thing we were missing was his Somali version of or problems. However, he would say it now do you see it laid out exactly what I discussed with you, The same thing we've discussed so many times. It's simply a transactional relationship. Communists Democrats. They know that the massive portion of foreigners can give them all the power they want. They would be a twenty percent party. A twenty percent party if not for your tax payer money being used for their politics, the mass importation of foreigners in election fraud. If not for those three things, the Democrats would be a twenty percent party, and they know it. The mass importation of foreigners is everything to them. So they've worked out the most perfect arrangement in the world. We'll bring you here, you steal as much as you want. We'll put you all on welfare, murder, rape, do whatever you would like. Just keep voting Democrat and it's all good. The problem is they don't understand how transactional so many of these communities are. Allow me to play it again in case you need an English translator to try to understand exactly what he's saying. Let me paraphrase it before I play it. Hey, we were told we could steal. You said you could help us steal. Now people are talking about us stealing and even threatening to throw us in jail for stealing. If you allow that to happen, We're taking our business elsewhere. Listen to the samaliis Mohammed.
Speaker 4: I'm speaking today on behalf of the Samali community in Lewistown. Some of you sitting here today, we voted for you. We elected you to protect our community interests, not creating division or go after one elected a member from our community. This narrative, If this narrative continues, our community will be false to the exam our relationship or political relationship, including our relationship with the Democratic Party and who will be voting in the futum.
Speaker 1: This is not a thread, this is not a threat. This is a promise. If Republicans can effectively move forward and expose these foreigner fraud rings, it's going to evaporate the voting based Democrats have come to rely on. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. I'm now going to get to your emails Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Hey, Jesse, the subject of this one is would you go. Let's say you were famous and got invited by Epstein to go to his island would you go? Here's he's just the coolest guy you know, who knows, who knows everyone, inviting you on a private jet to his island. You have no idea, the girls are underage. It's easy for everyone to say you wouldn't have gone, But if you had no idea about the bad stuff, what would have stopped you? Says I can say his name? His name is Willie, all right, So look, it's a hypothetical that we're actually going to discuss here. But I will also say, because they were forced to. We've had recent video disclosures from the Epstein stuff, the Epstein files, videos and pictures, most of it redacted, of course, and there are some pictures and videos in there. Ugh, those girls are very young. Some let me clarify. Let me clarify, some that I've seen are very very young. The children, right, Yes, there are plenty of ones where you can't tell and the girl's face is redacted, and it's you don't want to dig too deeply into that cesspool anyway. So look, would I have gone? Let's assume I'm young, single, Jesse, what I've gone? I am inherently distrustful of everybody. If I was ever offered a trip on a private jet to go to somebody's island. I probably wouldn't have gone, only because I would have assumed there's an angle. It's not because I would have assumed there he's a pedophile or something like. Well, I'll tell you what I've actually, you know, I've had the craziest offer in the world. Do you want to hear something bunkers? Here's something bonkers, And this is so weird to me. I don't think I've ever told you this story before. I live a normal life because I don't live in DC or New York, and I'm relatively new to the media. I'm not surrounded by political people. We're super fans or staffers. It's just me, Chris and Corey. We're just normal people. So I live a normal life. I eat at Red Lobster, as you know, we go to the grocery store. We just do all the stuff you do. This ran into somebody in the airport the other day. She came up and talked. We were just talking. I was eating. I was eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dews. She came up and said, I thought that was you what I do? All right? So but I am aware that because the platform has gotten big enough, you're gonna have people who are fans, and that's really cool. That's really cool to us. We still think it's wild, it's weird. There is a billionaire in a state out west that I will not mention. A billionaire had one of his staffers reach out to me, and this was the offer. He wanted to fly me on a private jet out west to play a round of golf with him. Now, I look this guy up, because I gotta be honest. I was stumped. I was intrigued. Guy looked wonderful, looked like he's from a wonderful family. Probably one hundred percent legit, but maybe I'm my father's son. The second something seems too good to be true, I throw the brakes on and I walk away because I'm not sure. And that's generally a really smart move in life. It sometimes it takes years to develop self discipline like that at all. Look, I've worn guys before. Maybe you're a dude listening to me. You sit down at that bar, You're not twenty five, you're forty five. You're my age now, and some absolute dime in a beautiful cocktail dress starts batting her eyes at you, buddy, that doesn't happen. We're forty five years old. That's a hooker, all right, I'm sorry, I know it hurts. You need to walk away, finish your beer, go home, watch Wheel of Fortune, call it a night. You're just gonna get yourself into trouble. Right. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. So That's how I would have responded if I were if I was offered something. But here's an insanely uncomfortable thing that I think we should probably acknowledge is true. This super well, the powerful, famous world, not the world I live in or world you live in. I'm talking about movie stars and billionaires and hedge fun guys and presidents and things like that. It's very obvious with all the stories that have come out in recent years, from puff Daddy didn't he change his name? I can't keep track of all these rappers puff Daddy to Epstein to everything. It's very obvious that these guys throw huge parties at their huge mansions, and at these huge parties there are almost apparently, apparently almost always drugs. There are almost always ladies of the night that they hire and mask and you're not checking drivers' licenses on the way in the door. Clearly that if we're being honest, evil world of debauchery is one that should probably be avoided, but it's also one that's insanely common. That's what actually gives me the skivies more than anything else about the Epstein stuff. That's one the Jesse Kelly's show on a Fantastic Wednesday a hook Day. If you missed any part of the show, you can download an iHeart Spotify iTunes. Also, I've been very, very hard on Tim Walls. I will remain hard on Tim Walls because Tim Walls is a disgusting piece of communist trash. But I do admire the fact that in his last year in office he intends to serve the people.
Speaker 3: Expect for the next eleven months for me to ride you like you've never been ridden.
Speaker 1: That level of service, you don't get it anymore. So now I see why him and Kamala Harris were such a great team that people thought. What people thought, they didn't have anything in common. Clearly they had a whole lot.
Speaker 3: In expect for the next eleven months for me to ride you like you've never been ridden.
Speaker 1: Thanks Governor Jesse. Oh, this guy's upset. I'm gonna have to do some beeping in here because this is one of these angry communists who writes the show. Why is this beeping goof? That would be me claiming that DEM's orchestrated January sixth, No one asked you stupid rednecks to come to the Capitol and riot because Trump is a coward, liar, and sore loser. You choose he was going for anyway you chose to do that. Hopefully you aren't sons. You aren't your son's real father, for their sake, because no one could be much of an unaccountable beep. And I can't say that last word either. Well as far as my sons go, Buddy, my seventeen year old is I think already six' four maybe six.', Five, yeah chris you can't. Even imagine when's the Last time james was in here as. A, while yeah. He's good he's a he's. A monster he's. A monster, my youngest. He's fifteen he just hits. Six foot he even looks, like me much as you. May hope they are most definitely mine their favorite activity in, the world getting a rise out of. Their mother, definitely mine, all right definitely. My kids. That's. One two the reason you get angry and write emails full of cuss words and bad punctuation into the radio show is exactly what we talked about in the very. First hour when you give these already communists a little slice of, the truth it totally destroys their worldview and sometimes they get mad. About it jesse was great to have you. Back to break Down of venezuela was, spot on so on and. So forth on the, side note don't give up on ricotta. RICOTTA cheese i despise the stuff in. THE stores i make, my own, super easy creamy. And delicious but here's the. REAL magic i wanted lasagna and was out, of SAUSAGE so i put pepperoni in between, the layers with, homemade ricotta mozzarella and parmesan and sauce. LEGENDARY meal i have been told this by ricotta cheese LOVERS that i have to make my own in order to have good. Ricotta cheese that's like telling me to make my own parmesan rather than have the stuff that comes out of the. Green CAN if i have to make my, my own then don't tell me. It's, GOOD okay i. AM not i am not a settler on the prairie in the year. Eighteen fifteen it is the year twenty. TWENTY six i almost said twenty, Twenty, five chris but you gotta think on your feet in. This job it is the year nineteen or twenty. Twenty six it's twenty, twenty six, all right don't. TELL me i have to make my own and stop trying to sell me, ricotta cheese and stop putting it, in lasagna and stop putting it into. In dessert have you? Seen this it's in. Desserts now i've seen it. In restaurants WHERE Was i chili's. Or something maybe It Was RED robin, i forget but they had some kind of lemon. RICOTTA thing i was, freaking mortified mortified enough. Of this so there's something about these communists that's it's. Every time it's. Every, time lenin, You know lenin was a, rich, kid right always Selling the i'm here for. The poor he was a. Rich, kid, Mao, Chairman mao i'm just here for the. Rural farmer he's a bit. Of. Breast mao was a. Rich kid his dad was essentially a wealthy farmer who employed a bunch. Of people Jay, rich kid, rich kid. Rich kid you go down the list of all, these comedies they're all. Rich, kids Now ma'am donnie the rich kid communist who just took over the City Of. New york he's getting all kinds of coverage because what he's horrible and he's going to destroy the most important city in. The world but his uh TENANTS are i think it's, her title which. Is Amazing, kai sia who knows she spells her name like a. Weird freak she's getting all kinds of press because she's on camera saying things.
Speaker 5: Like this, you know people like home ownership but, has say, like control and that's been perverted by like deep racism and deep class them in. Our society so like we have to not have a racist and. Passive society and so that's something we need to, think about, like.
Speaker 1: Deeply okay and things. LIKE this i.
Speaker 5: Think the reality is is that for centuries we've really treated property as an individualized good and not a. Collective good and we are going to and transitioning to treating it as a collective good and towards a model of shared equity will require that we think about, it differently and it will mean, that families especially, white families BUT some poc families who are homeowners, as well are going to have a different relationship to property than the one that we.
Speaker 1: Currently have here are some social media posts from the new tenant Director In New. York city, quote impoverished the white middle class home ownership. Is racist private property is a weapon of. White supremacy elect. More, COMMUNISTS oh i like that one will transition from treating property as an individual good to a. Collective good private property. Is, theft oh this is a. GOOD one I wish i Believed, in GOD so i could believe that all men who take credit for, women's work and all white men who take credit for the work of women, of color would one. DAY burn i came across the mob of eleven year old white. BOY children i don't know why we keep procreating people like home ownership because they. Like, control okay you've heard some of. These before you know what the best part of all, this is she's a. Rich kid as. We speak her mother lives in a one point four million. Dollar home have you ever even stepped foot in a home worth one point? Four million why does. This happen how does? This happen there's a variety. Of reasons one of the main reasons this happens is people don't raise their children to. Be gracious they don't raise their children to have an attitude. Of gratitude they don't raise their children to. Be kind they think the money's going to raise, their children and so these children end up growing up without. A purpose they're not gracious, to others they don't have an attitude. Of gratitude, they're bitter, they're lost, they're listless and they go track down some. Sick cause sometimes, it's communism and they burn down as much as, they can burn down out, of guilt out, of spite out of so many. Other things it's bonkers how many of these communist leaders are. Rich kids if you are someone, of means there's nothing wrong. With that teach your kids to, be grateful, all right, all right we. Have more. Next time it Is The Jesse kelly show on, a Wonderful, wonderful wednesday A. Hook day if you missed any part of, the show you can Download, At iHeart. Spotify, iTunes also let's take a moment and Stand with democrats and singing and died with the rides To. The firies do the oss? Shut up dear Dear, doctor jesse could you do a history segment On The. Wymar republic the economic turmoil and social degeneration are obviously things that Contributed to hitler's rise. AND power i think it would be beneficial for people to. Learn about, you know that probably would be a fascinating topic to dig into. In depth i'll give you kind of the thirty second, version here maybe they'd be a minute. Or Two Post World, war two you have this, Proud, country germany very very, proud people and they're very proud of how they Fought In World war two and should. Have been they were an. Incredible army they fought like lions Or In World. WAR one i mean they fought like Lions In World. War one they were the best army in. The World In World, war one basically the whole world came against them and they ended up losing barely at the end that they really could have probably pulled. It off and then at the end the world slams down all these crushing reparations. On them they devalue. The, dollar well now you have a new form of government that the people don't even recognize in this new form, of government even if it, was wonderful this Is The. Weimar republic even if the form of government, was wonderful they're never going to get any credit for the people because the people Remember where germany just was five, minutes ago and now my money can't. Buy anything. I'm miserable and from that kind of destitude there rose. This anger but on top of, the anger something else. Rose up you. Mentioned degeneracy did you know that there was there was a training movement in Places like berlin In The? Viymar republic did you? Know that did you Know That Hitler's nazi party gained a real foothold in society in part because they screamed. About that they screamed about how horrible. It was just goes to show you horrible people can speak out against things that are, horrible, Too right but in the, people's desperation, you're desperate you don't have a. Good job in, a way you don't have. Money anymore we're this, proud country we Were a. Christian country now There's a trannee strip club on, the CORNER and i don't have, any MONEY and i can't do in, people's desperation people will, choose somebody even someone they may, not like even someone who has ideas they may not. Agree with people will choose somebody who promises to get them out. Of it you want to hear a. Bonker status this is A stat a lot of people don't know all this. Talk, about obviously when you're Talking about hitler And, The nazis jews are going to. Come up jewish people are going to come up because Of the holocaust And for day slaughtered millions. Of them and it's common, to, think, well Yeah the germans were probably really Against the. Jews, too oh there Were some germans that. Were sure, you Know the jews were less than two percent of the Population. In Germany most germans never Knew a, jewish person never, met them weren't sitting at home harboring some deep seated resentment. For them and So when hitler would say things, about them yeah you hate All, the jews give All. The jews he wrote it in His book mind comf How the jews screwed Us And world war wanting all this. Other stuff you know How many germans heard that, AND thought i am not sure, about that, but anyway you're gonna get the economy back. On, track right you accept these terrible ideas that may eat anything, to you and you may disagree with with the promise of somebody solving the real problems that. Plague you and this Is why i've worn several, times BEFORE and i all continue to. Warn this The right america. Is right, right now we had better become a lot, more hardcore a lot more. Anti communist we had better become completely committed to things like. Mass deportation you, Know, why well not just because it's the right thing to do and how you save. A country but let's say right NOW the gop goes soft, on it and they. Still may it's not like we've deported twenty. Million people yet let's say that up go soft. On it we don't want to, Look me we don't want to look. At that you know what happens ten years, From now ten years, from now a monster comes through the political system and he has all sorts, of evil. Horrible ideas i'm going to murder every Puppy, in America but i'm going to deport every freaking foreigner in. This country they'll get voted, in. Overwhelmingly overwhelmingly if you if The Current republican party and The Future republican party that YOU and i have, to build if they do not solve the huge problems that plague. Us now if, they will if they will's out Like the republicans. Always do it doesn't stop at all the rise of. Somebody terrible it guarantees the rise of somebody terrible because the people will. Demand it they will. Demand it the people will accept a worse and worse and worse version of human being to lead them in. The future if the quote good people won't step up and do what is necessary to save. Our country if you're in a town of two thousand People, in ohio if You're, In, springfield ohio and previously you had kind of, a poorer middle, class town, fairly safe everyone. Got along you wake up one day and the federal government dropped Two thousand haitians into. Your town now, there's, stabbings drugs prosecutor, a prostitution your kids getting gang jumped in high school every. Single day you don't care about the moral failings of the. Future mayor as long as he steps up and Says every haitian gone THE day i, take office you will. Accept it you will vote. For him in a heartbeat that is coming For The united States of america if our politicians on the right do not realize they're not near hardcore, enough yet none, of Them. Including Trump, now Trump as i've said many, times before he's not, The end he's simply. The beginning they will get more hardcore as. We Go and trump is finding this. Out Himself trump trump's not even a, hardcore guy just kind of a common. Sense, GUY yeah i get the, criminals out, All, right well we'll deport a button mass deportention other. People too and then he'll step up to the microphone again because he's just. The beginning, you'll, say well we still need a bunch of People. From india and then he just gets slaughtered by his own party for days, on end and then he finds out whoa okay on. This issue the people are. Not wavering they're. Not wavering