Speaker 1: One Linchaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one WJRR. At seven twenty, voting opens for you say it, we play it. JR. Facebook page. I remember your vote each morning this week automatically qualifies you to win metallic tickets.
Speaker 2: Oh got your attention there with the metallica huh Again around seven to twenty that post will go up. You can vote, just vote, vote one time JR.
Speaker 1: Our Facebook page, and you have from seven to twenty till nine o'clock to do that. So there's no sense of urgency. Just wants you to be aware, all right. This one hundred and ninety seven million dollar expired the lottery ticket in California. We were talking about it last week.
Speaker 2: And talked about it yesterday that nobody claimed it. So here here's just a refresh if you're not familiar with the story. There was a three hundred and ninety five million dollar jackpot that was hit with not one, but two winning tickets in California. Yea last or earlier this year, or it might have been last because I think of a year, but anyway, done so, the numbers came up right.
Speaker 1: This dude claimed came forward in June with the winning ticket was given half the jackpot one hundred and ninety seven million dollars. All right. The second ticket, which had the same exact numbers chosen by whoever bought it, was never never claimed, and they'd expired on Saturday. Ye that money goes back to the school system there in California. Now, the guy who had the first winning ticket, the one hundred ninety seven million, comes forward and says the other one was also his, he has been playing the same number for thirty years, and that he should be entitled to the second half of the jackpot.
Speaker 2: Where's the other team?
Speaker 1: He doesn't, He can't produce it.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Sorry, This begs a bunch of questions to be asked here, and we asked this one last week. The strangest part of all this is the two winning tickets with the exact same numbers were sold at the same gas station in Encino, California. The odds of that are astronomic, And we said that last week. Yeah, so he could be telling the truth. I'm thinking anybody who plays lottery. Maybe could it be he accidentally bought the same ticket twice and just lost one of the tickets. Never even really thought about it until this scenario presented itself.
Speaker 2: And produced the ticket. That's the end of the story. I'm sorry, we have to kick in with some sort of.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Go check the convenience store cameras in Encino from three months or however long ago. That's they're gonna footage.
Speaker 1: They don't have any way to.
Speaker 2: No, So sorry, dude, you don't know ticky do washi.
Speaker 1: Right. Interesting though, the part that they were but the same numbers sold at the same store is that's the.
Speaker 2: I know it's got I get that it's got everybody, but unless you have the ticket to show, why did you not say when you turned your first one in? I can't find my second ticket. Now, you're right, I'm k washing it. I'm I'm almost I'm borderline bw O in his ass.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the other part, if we really want to get down to it. Dude, you've won one hundred and ninety seven million dollars. Can you not squeeze by on that for the rest of your life? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Let the other stuff go to the kids in schooling gift horse man, Yeah, getting greedy. Somebody said, agree, you don't have the ticket, you don't win ooh somebody had a question for you, Lynch. Earlier you were saying that you're gonna swallow your pride that you were getting a handyman.
Speaker 1: Today come into the house to do a few tasks.
Speaker 2: Well, at two two five, two six, somebody said, Pat, how much an hour? Just curious if I'm being ripped off with their handyman?
Speaker 1: Oh, what are we be in charge? I think for the four or five things that we're having done. Two hundred bucks. But so he's probably a couple hours worth of work.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what it is. He's probably about fifteen hour ballpark.
Speaker 1: Well, no, he's not gonna be there for four hours with this stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, yeah, yeah, Oh he's charging you a hondo and I don't know.
Speaker 1: He gave us a flat, fat flat fee.
Speaker 2: He gave you a fat fees, right, two hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean it's better than you.
Speaker 2: Doing it because you would have any file wreck that would be sideways it.
Speaker 1: Well, not the ceiling fan alone, once you remove the potential hospital costs that would go along with me trying to do that. Yeah, the cop or the funeral whatever it might would entail. The two hundred dollars is a drop in the bucket and money well spent.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it. Everybody's agreeing. You don't have that lottery ticket. You're not winning. If he if he actually bought two tickets, he would have said it three months back.
Speaker 1: Or come on. Company called Embodies, it's an e learning company that has this AI robot for kids named Moxie. They're shutting down after it went bankrupt, and Moxie is shutting down with it, thus crushing little children and their newfound AI friends hopes across the country. These kids have bonded with this little cute AI robots, say little buddy named Moxie, for seven hundred and ninety nine dollars. Moms and dads have purchased this, and now it won't work. It's not going to work because the company went bankrupt. There won't be any more support for it.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for the kids, but it's good because these little AI robots would have ended up electrocuting your kids. I don't trust AI. You know, damn well, what little Moxie. You'd be sitting there going, hey, Frankie, grab a fork and stick it in the toaster. I know it.
Speaker 1: Go look in mommy's top dresser drawer.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Somebody said per hour is usually fifty to one, depending on the work.
Speaker 1: No, so I think that that's a fair price for what we're having done.
Speaker 2: And we got to look at both sides of it. He has it. This person has a great point job usually a set price, and you have gas time materials. So yeah, I mean there's they have skin in the game too.
Speaker 1: I will if I if I'm feeling really guilty because I do have a bunch of work to do later today, you'll do like you said. You know, I'm gonna be back here busy working. I don't have time to do all this stuff. Probably I just I show him the little studio there in my home studio and he'll go on, I don't know how to run any of that.
Speaker 2: No, he's gonna walk in and he's gonna say, yeah, I already heard you talk about in the air this morning. You're worthless, admit it. Go back there and do your little radio thing where you talk into a microphone. Tough guy. You couldn't hang this fan to save your meat loaf. It's true. I know that is true. Words you need nor could I can make your damn good meat loaf, though, I know, so competitives. I just go there.
Speaker 1: Natural Light, Natty Light giving away a one of a kind beer fridge called the neighbor Raider Taco. I refer you to the JRR facebook page to get a feel for what the neighbor Raider is all about.
Speaker 2: Is this a fridge, I'm refreshing the page. I'm gonna guess. Is it a fridge that is in a neighborhood to chill everybody's beer.
Speaker 1: It's an outdoor fridge that is designed to fit in on the fence line between you and your neighbor's house and has doors on both sides. The idea is to share beers. Yeah, the neighborator fridge.
Speaker 2: Is there are a cutoff in between that he's not drinking my beer? Because if you, if I look over there, cops to create good vibes. Taco not ill will Tarot didn't drink. But if I look over there and he's pounded into my section a Natty Light, maybe a little bit.
Speaker 1: They are going to give this thing away. I'm assuming the post I put up you can link through there if you want to enter. It comes with a year's worth of beer as well for both parties involved. Who win.
Speaker 2: Oh man, we need to register for this, I'm telling you wait.
Speaker 1: A year's worth of beer, they claim, is a twenty four pack a month for Natty Light drinking. More like a twenty four pack on a weekend. Come on, come on, Natty Light.
Speaker 2: If I had this thing in college, remember, or not college, but right out of college, when my wife and he had that first house that we bust down the fence. Yeah, yeah, double the houses, double the pools, double the party. If we had a Natty Light fridge right in the middle of the fences, there would have been more more voment in the pool than there was anyway.
Speaker 1: That pool got pretty gross, dude, it did. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe you got your you were you were early in the game.
Speaker 1: I was in there early with the kid who wasn't really able to swim fully on her own yet. That's why. And uh oh, I had.
Speaker 2: Already Peeden there even though you were early.
Speaker 1: Thank thanks for.
Speaker 2: No one ones w E j r R. Central Florida's attitude problem since nineteen ninety three,