Speaker 1: Welcome to Beyond Birth Trauma, From Burden to Brilliance, where we uncover the powerful truth about your beginnings and how they've shaped your entire life. I'm Shannon o Flaherty and in this show, we're not just exploring your birth. We are dismantling the chains of generational trauma. We're diving into the core of who you are, peeling back layers of inherited beliefs and behaviors that have held you back for far too long. This isn't just about understanding your past. It is about reclaiming your future. Get ready to break free. This is Beyond Birth Trauma, From Burden to Brilliance, and your transformation starts now. Hi, everybody, Shannon o Flaherty here, Thanks for tuning in. Uh. You know you've done all the work, haven't you, the therapy, the courses, the healings of So why do you still find yourself caught in the same emotional charge, the same reactive spiral, the same patterns. In this episode, I'm joined by psychic meditation teacher Sally Decessor, who specializes in helping women who've done a lot of deep work finally get free from the hooks that keep pulling them back. In Drawing on her own journey from a silenced, strictly religious military childhood to becoming a guide for other women, Sally shares her unique psychic meditation technique. She leads listeners through a live experience designed to help you step back from a charged situation, clear the energy around it, and begin paving the way for a more supportive future. In fact, in the last fifteen to twenty minutes of today's show, she's actually going to be taking all of us through her process. So that's very exciting, So do stick around for that. You still feel stuck despite everything you've done so far, this episode is for you. Sally Duceesri is a transformational coach and creator of the Unshatterable Approach. Her search for a better way began with a moment she couldn't ignore, walking through her front door after a full day, only to find herself unraveling in front of her family. Not because her life was falling apart, because she was. We all know that feeling. She had been holding everything and everyone she felt responsible for together for far too long. Now, Sally teaches driven professional women how to build that safe haven within themselves so they can stop white knuckling their lives and walk through their front door as themselves again. We all know that feeling as women holding it all together for everybody, our friends, our kids, our partners, the whole world. So, Sally, it's so wonderful to have you here with me. Well, welcome, welcome.
Speaker 2: And thank you, thank you very much for this opportunity. Hello everybody, welcome.
Speaker 1: So, Sally, you work with women who've often done years and years of deep healing work, myself included, and yet still find themselves getting caught in the same patterns and reactions. So before we get into what you do about that, I'd love to hear how you got to this perfect place right now, tell us about your beginning.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, And you're right. It is a perfect place. It's always evolving and it's getting better and better right the more we learn. But I did. I grew up in a really strict family. My dad was in the military. Both of my parents were highly religious, and as many of us may remember, this be seen and not her. Children should be seen and not her. The adults know everything, and you just don't speak up against your adult the person, the adult, the person of power. And so that left me voiceless, basically, And so because I didn't speak up, I didn't speak up to anybody, not even to myself, and so I kept everything inside, did what I was supposed to do, lived the life I was supposed to live whatever society you know, and family and everything, and I was not who I came to be and so or who I am now. And so now learning that, I thought, well, there, why would people Why would I watch people suffer like I did if I might have a solution for them. And so that's when I started sharing how I recovered from social morase, and that's why I'm able to live and be here right now.
Speaker 1: It's a really interesting point that you said that you were silenced and had no voice, but even to yourself. Do you want to expand on that a little bit, because I think that's a very important point That a lot of people feel that because they're towing the line for other people, their parents or extended family members, or their culture, situation, circumstances, whatever it is, it's keeping them in that box, right That's part about not speaking your truth to you is perhaps the most damaging part. Do you want to talk about that for a little minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the truth. I knew I wasn't happy. I knew the voice in my head even told me not to marry somebody who asked me to marry them. And yet because it was accepted, we'd been together for long enough, not wanting to disappoint and he's a nice person, I went ahead and followed.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: I followed the voice of what was in my head, not was what was in my heart.
Speaker 1: Didn't get married or you didn't?
Speaker 2: I did. I did, and I worked in a profession that didn't suit me either, and I would in the way to work. And maybe some of you have felt this. Hopefully you weren't as thick headed as I was, or as hard to listen, hard to be heard as I was. But I would drive to work and my heart would be breaking. And I was where I was because I was the primary bread warner winter many years of my married life, and I felt responsible, right if I walked away from my job, what would happen to everybody else? So I just did not listen.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting I when you say I mean I got married at twenty, because that was so intelligent, and I knew, I knew I shouldn't be getting married but I did what was like, I couldn't cancel a wedding. Now, my father would have been joyous if I'd canceled that wedding at the last minute, but I couldn't. I couldn't tune into that. The pressure was so great. God, it's like another whole life ago. That's so weird. That marriage didn't last very long obviously, right, because you're starting to wake up in your twenties hopefully. And then I called it ignoring all the red flags in my life. Because when you get a very specific, loud and clear message from the universe or otherwise the voice in your head and you're going yeah, but or you justify a reason or you find another reason to do it anyway, you end up paying for it emotionally, psychically, all sorts of ways, physically, eynically.
Speaker 2: We hold that tension. And that is actually what finally got to me, is not only was I that's what made me go get help. I should say the stress in my mind was I mean, that was my problem? You know, basically, that's what I had learned. You know, you don't go talk to anybody about any of your problems. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Right. But it was when my body started to just cramp up with pain and I couldn't work properly, I couldn't do my job effectively that I had to search for help. And the funny thing was I didn't go for allopathic medicine. I first went to chiropractice, which back in the early seventies was really kind of off and in my family of upbringing because my father was in the medical profession in the military, it was really not part of the genre.
Speaker 1: Right, So I pardon me, you rebelling, I'm going to go find Yeah.
Speaker 2: Finally, Yeah, And that just opened doors down. You know. Chiropractical was just the beginning of my adventure into holistic health.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you start to look into healing yourself, whether it's in your mind, your body, your spirit. Eventually you'll get to the whole picture if you keep going. But it is really interesting because I think I grew up with the same message children are seen and not heard. And my dad, I didn't have the strict upbringing that you did, but and he always delivered things in a joke. It was funny, it was entertaining, but the message still lands, right. My parents were very performative, so there was a lot of funny humor, but the message how a kid receives it can be very different than how this in the same family a sibling receives the same message.
Speaker 2: So true, so true. My sister thought we had an idyllic upbringing. An eye on the other hand didn't. And it didn't make much sense to me until I was taking one of the classes i'd taken, and perhaps you've heard of RTT, but I was in Marissa's class and she was saying that one of her most profound sessions of hypnosis with this client was a woman came to her who had had a perfect life. She had grown up, you know, being doted on by her parents, had everything, and they went regressed and found that there was a one time that her father had spoken sharply to her and it wasn't even you know, anything that many of us here all, you know, on a regular basis, but it was enough for her sensitivity to be hurt and it affected her self esteem until she found that story out and could clear that. So we don't know, it's.
Speaker 1: Quite fascinating that the wounding because in working with lots of clients myself too as a therapist, you got to wait. You got to wait to hear what the client's going to bring you. And most people don't want to be angry with their parents. They don't want to blame their parents. They don't want to hate their parents. And maybe their parents were great, or they have them pedestalized, so they're not really tapping into what was wounding. I had a client similar situation, and I said, does anything particularly I wasn't getting anywhere with her, and I was like, does anything from your childhood particularly stick out in your head a recurring memory or something, some kind of trauma. And she told me that it was her fifth birthday and she was sitting at the head of the table and her birthday cake and everybody was laughing. She's like, I felt everybody was laughing at me, and she was so self conscious even though it was like a birthday party. It was a happy celebration. But that's not the way it landed for the kid. And it had affected her ability to get up in meetings at work as a full grown adult and express herself because she felt all eyes on her. So until we healed that story, and so you think about have any trauma in your life, No life was wonderful. Yes, yeah, there must be a reason that you can't get up in.
Speaker 2: Front of your office maids and speak up and say your piece. Right.
Speaker 1: So the rapid transformational therapy is what you were talking about. That was with disappears that any correct.
Speaker 2: Correct I started, you know, like I said, with the other people working on me right, like hiropractical and things like that, and then I started I was still having that emotional issue, you know, I mean, still emotional tension. I should say the physical was getting better, but it kept slipping back, but the emotional tension was still there. And a friend said, oh my goodness, come to this class. It's craniosacral therapy. You'll learn something and you'll get worke done at the same time. So I started taking some of those classes, and that helped me get in touch with my body. So I wasn't living up here all the time. I was learning how to read what my body was saying. And then I followed that all the way through with some auto emotional release and all the endeavors, healing from the heart, healing from the core, and worked up into the psychic enlightenment center. So I call it up. But that was just my progression. I shouldn't say up or you know, it all depends. But that's that's when when I learned to speak to my body, I got that empowerment because I was now in charge of how things were going. And it doesn't mean I still don't use a coach or a mentor and work with my teachers. It just means I know myself inside and out basically so that I can follow if it's true for me, because I might say something to somebody and it is my truth, you know, it is mine, but it's not yours.
Speaker 1: It's so interesting how disconnected people are from their body. You know, our body is the container that our spirit, in our soul lives lives in, and all of our organs and all the rest of it. But it's the container that holds us all together. And when you're in touch with your body, in tune with your body, in active communication with your body, and in terms of also slowing down and stopping and sitting quietly and recouping and resting and sleeping all of the natural things, your mind starts to have a different relationship with your body. Because when your body is disconnected from your mind and your spirit, you're not working holistically altogether. Like it's like starting to exercise. It's such a bummer because you're like, oh, it's so hard, I can't do that, and it hurts. And then if you keep going just a little bit, then your body starts to generate more energy, more fitness. It hurts less, and it creates all of these other endoor fins and that kicks off all of these other things in your mind, and it's a whole working mechanism altogether. So I think it's fascinating that you started with the body. How did the childhood stress land for you and your body that made you go to a chiropractor?
Speaker 2: First it was my back, and it was my muscle tension. Right. I practiced as a dental hygienist for years, and when the tension in my back was making it so I couldn't feel my fingers and that's not gonna that's not gonna fly. And since I didn't have at that point, I didn't see another out. I knew I had to fix the body that I had. But I loved how you set Our bodies are vessels. Yeah, we came in here. Our soul said, Hey, this is the body I want to be in and we may wonder why this is why we're in this body, but it was a plan. It wasn't a mistake that our body, mind and spirit are are doing this journey together, and it's the balance that we want to hold so that we can heal. Yeah, And to me, if I can just add, healing isn't being perfectly like the picture of health and always on and just go, go go. It's good inside, just like an undercurrent of satisfaction of joy, loving your body for what it is, where it is.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because I'm a new grandmother, so my granddaughter is three months old, and we come into the world very much in our bodies. So babies cry because they're not comfortable. I don't like this position, I'm wet, I'm cold, I'm hot, whatever it is. And they communicate by letting you know their discomfort.
Speaker 2: They loudly a lot of other.
Speaker 1: Things going on in their mind because the veil has not closed yet on these little ones, but they can't communicate that. But we're very connected to our bodies as and if you watch a child, even toddlers, if you see them sitting, they sit with perfect posture. We learn poor posture, right, we learn how to not take care of our now truly align of bodies, which is really interesting. Yeah, it's just so so fascinating looking it's a good observation. Yeah, that's really everything she sees in the world is a new thing, Like, wow, look at this, and I just think, what is she taking in? Like what's going on in that little head?
Speaker 2: Right? And it does give us a new way to look too. I mean, they're so fascinated. It makes us look again and go, what's so fascinating about that? Right? And then you just really look again and it does make a difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. It is wonderful to start to open your eyes through the view of a baby's eyes again, because then everything is new and everything is a fascinating experience or something new to learn or enjoy. Yeah. Yeah, So who did you learn? How did you create the unshatterable experience? What led to that?
Speaker 2: It was an evolution, It it was something that it's everything that I've learned over the years put together. So we're supporting body, mind, and spirit over a period of time. Because and we focus on that individual's strongest need or desire. But I do pull in all all the stops and the reason for the name unshadowable, because a lot of people look at that and go, well, that's an odd one. But that's the way I feel. And I want people to feel that they can handle anything, whatever life throws at them, whatever they see, whether it's for somebody else or an experience that they're experiencing themselves, they will come out. They may come out changed, but they will not be broken.
Speaker 1: It's a really good point because a lot of people feel like they're broken. And if you're still walking and living and breathing, you might be heartbroken and you need to heal that. You might be grieving. That's another part of that broken feeling. But being truly broken or not truly broken, there's always another way to look at something and find the way through for you. You might not be deliriously happy, but broken is broken, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, yeah, yeah? And what is that Japanese when they paint.
Speaker 3: The gold yes for the name of the word either yes, broken broken pottery, and then they fill the cracks with gold so that it's a more even more beautiful creation created from the cracks.
Speaker 1: In the original form. And I mean, well, I like to look at aging that way because we don't really have a choice in the matter. Right, We're getting older, whether we want to or not. So I just see that as like, well, fill in all of those gaps with joyousness and happiness and positivity and love. And that's all of the gold that I'm pouring into myself every day by doing all the things. And a lot of those things are for my body, so exercising, dancing, the hot salt bath every night, laying on my table, meditating, hugging trees, walking, whateffort is those are physical things, but they don't for me besides the hot bath, which is just that really works for me. But for me, they feel more like mental things even though they're physical engagements. I feel more that in doing those things, I'm taking care of my head, right, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I do, I do and it gets it gets the cerebrospinal fluid flowing and clears the mind. So you are actually physically doing something for your body, I mean, for your mind while you are experiencing that openness, that freedom. I think so many times we're stuck at the computer all day and don't take a moment to look outside. And I was I gotta a message from a friend, and I said, oh, my gosh, it was. I think it was just this past weekend, which is Mother's Day here in the US. And and I said, I hope you got outside. I knew her daughter wasn't in town. I hope you got outside to enjoy this. She said, no, I'm trying to get this work done before the end of the semester. I'm like, oh my gosh, not even a half an hour to go for a walk, to look outside and listen to the birds starting to sing here in spring.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It was very sad. So I kind of reprimanded her a little bit, just a minute. It doesn't take long.
Speaker 1: I live in the north of England, so when the sun shines, it's like, got to go outside because I think the sun might not be shining. So I've had to learn that the hard way over all of these years. I think, oh, beautiful, Marnie, Okay, well I'll go out later. But then later it's overcast and raining and I've missed my window. Because it's rare that we get full law long days of sunshine. So in this in between time, it's like, take it when you can get it. I can't go now, though, because I'm live on air with you.
Speaker 2: Oh, dear, Well, we're gonna pray that it stays nice and sunny for you for the rest of the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I hear those trees calling me for Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I love that the earth is telling you, Shannon, get outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, I'm very lucky where I live. There's a river, park, flowers.
Speaker 2: It's just it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: So that's important. That's important to me. And different things are important to different people. But whatever it is that makes your body happy, you need to do that kind of on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 1: This meditation, psychic meditation technique, do you want to kind of yeah, tell us about it first before we go into it. Tell us, yeah, tell us whatever you want to.
Speaker 2: Tell us, whatever it is, right, right, Well.
Speaker 1: Go into it.
Speaker 2: When I came across this, my teacher, when I came across her, it made all the difference in the world to me how I managed because it it gave me something that helped me manage my that charge, that electrical charge that I would get in my body when I had a confrontation. You know what I would consider a confrontation coming up. If I had a tough conversation coming up, or or if my child and I my daughters, one of them would be we'd be fighting or something. How could I clear that energy inside of me so I could be the person that I wanted to be in that situation. And so when she taught me how this tool that I'm going to show you this meditation I'm going to show you guys today, When she taught me this, it was like a breath of fresh air because I could prepave whatever was coming up. So if I had a big event like today getting on this call with you, I could sit and look at it and go, Okay, calm down in my body, you know, and then let's see how the day goes. I cannot change you, but I can change how I react to you. And I do believe that. I think it's even yeah, it's quantum mechanics that says, you know, are electrical. We charge, We're connected to everything in the planet because we have the same three molecules in us from structure that the earth has that the trees have, and so we are entrained with them, and so any reaction that we have is going to affect every other reaction, every other being around us, and especially those that we have been connected with more, and so that's kind of what this is built on. It's smoothing that emotion within me so it doesn't cause a reaction in somebody else because my words may be fabulous and wonderful. Like your parents, you know, they were happy and kind, but perhaps that was a way of them their uneasiness being smoothed out for them. So they were joking, but inside they felt a little tense or tight around something. So that's what I want to share today. And one thing that I do know, and I'm just going to throw this little tip out that we can the reason we can do this short. I'll stretch it a little bit so we can really wallow it in a little bit. But it's kind of like like love making, right, it can be slow and long and luxurious. Meditation can be slow, long and luxurious or quick and fast, and you get satisfaction out of both. And so you can do this quick and fast and you're going to have the same effect. But sometimes it's just nice to sit in meditation for a long time and really feel everything. And I do find that I talk through the meditation, so that can engage your mind a little. But stay where you are and if you don't want to hear me. I always trust people's energy flow to do what it needs to do. So nothing is wrong, thing is perfect.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's exciting. And is this the the psychic meditation technique or is this the unchatterable.
Speaker 2: Well, this is part This is one of the things in Unchatterable that people learn, and so in Unchatterable what I do is we'll we'll work on a because private sessions. We can work on personal things using this technique. Plus more, this is like the basic basic technique that you can use right away. So we don't want to go into this using anything that's a childhood trauma. We want to kind of work on something that might be coming up in the future that you're nervous about, Like I said, an interview, a you know, going in for a new job, any kind of interaction that you may feel a little bit anxious about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't want to don't bring your biggest, deepest wounding, well said, right now, we're not going deep into the dark stuff. You can save that for another day or book an appointment with me or Sally if you want to really examine all of that. We're here for you. Uh, and get comfortable now if you're going to receive this healing, and I like to keep both of your feet flat on the floor so that you're not crossing any of your energy flow. I have some water if you need it. Always when I'm doing healing, I like to keep my water covered because water is a great uh trans transducer. That's not a word transmuters doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know what you mean.
Speaker 1: I need this meditation, right, So think about something that maybe you're just struggling with a little bit, nothing too deep. Or think about if it's a repeating confrontation that you have with people, because sometimes we know like, oh, I'm going to go beat that person. Oh it's so so difficult because which is partly our story, partly the other person. But whatever it is that you want to change the energy around right now, and then we're gonna let Sally guide us all through the experience. I'm going to participate too, and this is going to take about how.
Speaker 2: Long, oh max? Twenty minutes?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so take it away, Sally.
Speaker 2: Thank you, And like Shannon said, feet on the floor. If you need to put a pillow under your feet so your feet feel connected to the floor, go right ahead and arms and legs uncrossed, and take a nice, slow, deep breath in and let it out. And I'd like to close my eyes just because it keeps me looking inside. But if you do, keep your eyes open, just make your gaze soft. Just relax, and we're going to start. Oh, you know, Shannon, you mentioned how your mind enjoys being outside. I think let's start by noticing the center of our heads. So draw your attention to the center of your head, which is between the tops of your two ears and straight back in between your eyebrows, that area where those lines intersect, and that's the center of your head. And just notice that. And from there, notice your heart and feel how it feels for your heart to be noticed. And now allow your heart to expand to your shoulders and notice your mind. Allow your mind to settle down and be supported by your heart. And notice how that fields from the center of your head. Look down at your root chakra, which is at the base of your spine, and allow a grounding cord to drop down from your base of your spine, from your root chakra down to the center of the earth. And whether you can see it or not, just trust that it's happening just because you want it. Notice your feet. In the center of your foot, you have a two chakras, and you can open want them on each foot and draw the energy of the Earth in through your feet, bringing it up your leg channels, through your knees, up to your hips, to your grounding cord and allow it to flow down your grounding cord. So you're just running the earth energy and bringing yourself into present time. And as you bring in the energy of the Earth, you're bringing in the nourishment. And then as it goes down your ground cord, it's inviting anything that doesn't serve you, any energy you've been carrying to go down your grounding cord. You can put a gold sun up above you, ask for your energy to come back into that gold sun and shine your energy back into you. When your energy is in your body, it always feels good. Time and again people tell me that when they fill themselves with their gold their pain dissolves. So you can come back to this anytime and let all that energy of other people go down your grounding court. And what you're going to be doing now is noticing or put out a gold sun, excuse me, a rose outside your aura. So outside about eighteen inches in front of you, you're going to put a rose and just notice how that looks. Bring to mind that issue that you were thinking of earlier, and notice where that you feel that in your body. You can put your hand on it if it helps, and just be with that feeling. There's no judgment. On the other side of the rose. Put the person with whom you're having the issue, the confrontation that you've got coming up, whatever it is that you are thinking of, and put them on the other side or the issue on the other side of the rose. It can be a movie screen, it can be them just sitting there. Let them be them, and notice how you feel. The rose is considered a permission and for them to be who they are and you to be who you are. And sometimes it's called a protection rose. And so notice how you feel while you're watching them, Notice how your body feels as you're watching them. If their energy is too large, you can add more roses. You can add a golden wall, hm, you can add more protection with that. And if they start to move into your space, put roses stacked out from you out to them, and keep putting more roses in between. You and the picture so you can slide them in so they are pushed back, and just stay with yourself and the energy may move. You may feel the urge to move. I'd like you to do your best to stay as resist that urge to move as much as possible unless you must, because movement can sometimes give that energy permission to stay. And if you hold steady, it's going to have to move out. So check in again with your gold Son. It's shining your energy back every place you've left your energy. It's just what we do. We help somebody, we leave our energy. It's coming back through your gold Son and it's shining down on you, pushing everything out. And you might have the urge to yawn or a big sigh, you might have a gurgle in your belly. All those are signs that the energy's moving and give it permission to go down your grounding cord out your fingers or toes, and you would stay here until you're comfortable, your body's at ease, and as a bonus, you could stay until that person disappeared on the other side of the roads. They might get up and walk away, they may fade, But I always love watching how they're reacting when on being as neutral as I can be, And so you can put a bookmark in this and come back to it if it doesn't feel complete. You can thank the person for showing up and being who they are. Thank yourself for showing up and experimenting and being inquisitive, being curious. Explode the rose or the barrier that you put between you and them, And I always like to explode a whole bunch of other roses too, just because it clears the energy. You can close your foot chakras a little bit, explode your bounding cord and put another one down. Explode your gold sun and put another one up. Check in with your heart and let your mind settle into your heart. Take a deep breath in, wiggle your fingers in your toes, feel free to stretch, and if you'd like to try rebalancing the way I teach, you can lean over your knees and let your head just stangle atle bit and then come back.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, Sally, that was really really interesting. I yawn. If you've all been noticing I'm not crying, I promise.
Speaker 2: So votable.
Speaker 1: I yawn when I'm processing energy, yawn and yon till I have tears streaming down my face.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so energy was moving for me. So that's great. And I loved the gold sun energy, especially after we've just been talking about filling the cracks with the gold and making more beautiful. And for me, I love being filled up with light. I love that feeling, whatever color light we're dealing with. I love that feeling of it just filling up every cell in my body, every everything and pushing out. That's great. So the other person for me was me? Did anybody else? This was just it was It's all self, and it's about It's about It's no secret. It's about my resistance to doing tech, to sitting at my laptop all the time and being bound to my laptop because I'm a healer, I'm a therapist. I like working with people, but running a business online you have a lot of back office work, a lot, and I don't do that. So, I mean, I have been for eight since my business has been online, and I've been in varying levels of resistance with it, but it's it's never something that I enjoy doing, and I'm always always trying to find a better relationship with that. So that was very interesting to see. I liked filling her with gold, her me the other me. And then I was like, oh, so clever I'm by locating. Well, that's fun. And then and I went through verys. So when I was a kid, I used to sit on the floor with my legs open almost in the splits to do homework because I was a kid, right, And I saw myself with the laptop but me with my legs open on the floor like working like that like I did when I was a kid. I used to do my homework that way.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's interesting, but I want to see a picture of that, Shannon, you doing it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get down on the floor, like can I sit that way down my laptop on the floor. We'll see, I will find out. So that was that was fun. And I liked exploding the roses because I love flower petals, so I had like thousands of flower petals and it was just it was so beautiful.
Speaker 2: So thank you, thank you for sharing that. It's very powerful, I think, and it's really nice when you can do this, and please you listen to this recording and take your time and do it again. Put it on really slow replay and just take your time with that.
Speaker 1: So when people come out of an experience like the one that we've just done together, what do you invite them to do? How do we support what's just happened for people in their body or in their mind or what they've witnessed. What if they've witnessed something that was upsetting or yeah's next.
Speaker 2: So journaling is always a nice way to put it down on paper if it's been something that's upsetting, I usually if that would mean that we need to continue being with that situation. So the meditation was cut short, so bring that situation back in. What you can do is put that person in a white bubble to give even a little more distance, and then continue if you can with that, because I've never seen one of these not come to a peaceful resolution where they're satisfaction. And the satisfaction doesn't mean that everybody's hunky dory and your best buddies and everything after it's all finished, but it does mean that you can be in the same space without having a gut wrenching reaction or some sort of reaction that might come out in words that are very not you know, or might hurt or escalate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whenever you're going into something with clear intention to heal something, to shift something, you will be answered. Right. You might not get the ultimate solution because we are layered people, but something, something should shift.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so your body might want to go dancing, so go dance. You might want to sit in that hot tub like Shannon likes with her bas salts. You might like to take a nap, do whatever you want to do. Give yourself permission. If you can't do it right now, make a promise to yourself. You got to keep that promise though, Make a promise to yourself you'll do it later.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, Sally, for everyone who wants to go deeper with this work, where can they find you and what do you have for them?
Speaker 2: Well, we've got a resource in the show notes. Also we have you can visit my website at your Blissful journey dot com. Email me at Sally at your Blissful journey dot com. I do read all my emails and I would love to hear your experience and give me some feedback on what you liked or didn't like during the meditation. Any questions I will happily answer.
Speaker 1: That's great, Or you can find me at Shannonoflaherty dot com or SHANNONBTB dot com or email me Shannon at Shannonoflaherty dot com. So, Sally, if anybody listening to this or experiencing this.
Speaker 4: Today could take away just one golden nugget of information or a wisdom, what would you want the most to know?
Speaker 2: I want to offer hope. So if you have a desire for something, you wouldn't have that desire unless there was a solution for it or an answer to it. So if I have an answer, awesome. If Shannon has the answer, fabulous. If not, keep looking because the answer is out there for you and it will show up. Just don't get up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. There is always hope and you're not broken. It's not your fault. The answer might be out there, but usually the answer is in here. So this is what meditation is about. It's about going within to find that that other way of relating with your issues, with yourself, with whatever you're feeling in your body, another way to experience things, because there's always another way. So thank you so much, and Sally, it's been such a joy to have you here today, and thank you for taking us through that beautiful meditation, and thanks everybody for tuning in live, and in a couple of days we're sending out Sally's resource and my resource and sharing the playback link. So hope you're all on both of our mailing lists and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Thanks Sally, thank you, Shan, thank you all.
Speaker 1: You have been listening to Beyond Birth Trauma from Burden to Brilliance with Shannon o Flaherty on Transformation Talk Radio on the second Tuesday at ten am Pacific time. We connect the dots between your ancestors, your birth, and the patterns that keep you stuck, guiding you to a place of profound, healing and unstoppable brilliance. By examining and healing your cellular imprint from birth of how you perceive and respond to the world and the challenges that are created in your day to day life, we can begin to heal and live more balanced and fulfilling lives. For more information, visit SHANNONBTB dot com. That's SHANNONBTB dot com.