Speaker 1: One O one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold. How are you today? Cold? You've been sick.
Speaker 2: You keep denying you're sick even though you hack everywhere. So are you feeling better today?
Speaker 3: Things are good?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm losing my voice. But it's good. I'm in good spirits.
Speaker 2: That should be totally good for you at a career of talking on the radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been down in a bunch of day quill and night quill.
Speaker 1: But I did not know what you were about to say.
Speaker 3: Well, I just you know I'm down.
Speaker 2: Night quill because that is not like you shouldn't be doing that before our show.
Speaker 3: You're not my physician. You don't know these things, don't.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right.
Speaker 3: I web them do it.
Speaker 4: They said, I'm flirting my words, they said, they said, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I chat. I got the cool, cool winter fresh.
Speaker 1: Oh all that.
Speaker 2: Does when I get that as it makes my chest feel like it's on actual fire, It does.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: It's nice a little bit. I like the pain.
Speaker 2: All right, that's a whole different side of you. I didn't need to know about. We have date night tonight. So if you're coming. Look out for Colt. I have a bunch of stuff're giving away today. We'll come back and do anyone listening who on katiewbos one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. We do have twenty one pilots tickets at three fifty and four to fifty.
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to get you ready for that.
Speaker 2: I don't really say gen Z when I'm talking about people that are like in the know, I say the youth. And here's why, because the other day a man texted into our show this is a direct quote Fallin. You were mid on the mornings, but you're great in afternoons with Colt.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, a teen a youth like a gen Z or text of this. And yesterday, yesterday the man who texted that in one concert tickets and goes, hey, Fallon, I am the one that texted that, and I go, and I had just taken his information down, and I go, you were born the year I was.
Speaker 1: I thought you were young. What person your age?
Speaker 2: Says mid He goes, I work in a school with kids, and they I just keep it with a lingo and I go, okay, well, fifty percent of me wants to say thanks for the current compliment. Other fifty percent highly offended. You said I was mid on the morning show. But okay, so my point is this person acts like a youth, even though they are clearly a millennial.
Speaker 1: So I'm just saying the youth instead of gen z.
Speaker 2: At this point, okay, they're getting rid of Google the youth.
Speaker 1: They don't google things anymore.
Speaker 2: The phrase is losing its value, you know how, Like we've always been like, oh, I wonder how fast the kangaroo runs, I'll google it.
Speaker 3: Google it.
Speaker 2: No, that's not what they're saying. It is macause Google's racist or what happened. Don't know if Google's racist. Never looked into that. No, it's because they now say I'm going to search it. Here's why they're not just no, No, it's not because they don't just go to Google. They will search obviously, like they'll look up stuff on TikTok and I started thinking about it. They also use chat GPT, now that chat GPT is an app on your phone, I do this. I don't go straight to Google for things if because chat GPT, while it will most likely take over the world, it is such a valuable resource.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I can go to chat GPT and be like, here's my question, and I don't have to click on forty different Google links that they've put to the top based on SEO keywords or whatever, and do my own research. Chat GPT scans through all those documents and does the research for me.
Speaker 4: And as far as we know, chat gpt isn't getting paid on the table, so it doesn't populate the top.
Speaker 1: Exactly, at least not yet.
Speaker 2: They all end up doing it, but so so they're not saying, let's google that. They say, I'm gonna search it. So I thought, okay, great, we're not like but Google is like the actual brand, right, It's just a search engine, so we say google it. It's kind of like how you say, oh, I need a Kleenex. Well, Kleenex isn't what the actual product is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I blew my mom when I first know too.
Speaker 2: That's shut up, that's a tissue. Kleenex is the brand. So I thought I'd give you a little quiz to see if you know what the actual product is or what the actual brand is, okay, or if it's a brand, So is this a product or is this a brand.
Speaker 1: Band aid? A band aid? Your kids use them all the time.
Speaker 3: That a band aid. That's the brand.
Speaker 1: That is correct. Yeah, okay, you want to give yourself a ding?
Speaker 3: I love a d I'll give myself a load ding ding.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're welcome. Q tip now a Q tip A Q tip is the product.
Speaker 2: No, no brand, cotton swab is the product. Oh that sounds okay, like you in a fun weekend. Okay, lip bomb, lip bomb? That's that's definitely a product.
Speaker 1: No, it's an actual product.
Speaker 3: Have I been lied to my whole life.
Speaker 2: Of actual like brand would be Chapstick, birds Bees, bubble.
Speaker 3: Wrap that if this isn't a product, I don't know what is.
Speaker 1: It's a brand. Bubble wrap is a brand.
Speaker 3: My whole brain has just been.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that inflatable cushioning is the actual product.
Speaker 1: I would never have known, Matt.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't call it that. We just call it bubble.
Speaker 1: Wrap vel crow. See it's crazy bell crow.
Speaker 2: I would if I was on the opposite side and didn't have chat GPTE put these together for me, and I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Vlcro feels like a rich Dude's like a rich dude's last name sitting around a bonfire drinking whiskey.
Speaker 3: That's I'm gonna go to the brands then.
Speaker 1: Actually, yes, that is a brand.
Speaker 2: The product is they said, hook, hook and loop fastener is the actual product.
Speaker 4: We've just been brainwashed by these brands, dude, these forty five hundred companies.
Speaker 2: I think others you'll know. Okay, photo copy, that's a product, yes, but Xerox would be a brand of that.
Speaker 3: Tupperware Okay, I know this is a brand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the dude is seven hundred million dollars bankrupt. He's like seven hundred million dollars in debt because everybody uses glassware.
Speaker 3: Now, oh, there is the plastics.
Speaker 1: He didn't get out forever. Why didn't he get out when he was on top?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He was on top in twenty thirteen, and then somehow like he went from like fifty dollars to share it to like nineteen cents.
Speaker 2: No, the problem isn't the glass in my opinion, the problem is Tupperware. The actual brand is so good. My mom still uses the same tupperware from.
Speaker 1: Like when she was young. She's never had to new tipwork.
Speaker 2: The only reason you ever get new tepperware is because you leave your tupperware at a pot luck, or your kids take it to school and don't bring it.
Speaker 4: Back out, or you can't get the lasagna tane out of it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The spaghetti, I think.
Speaker 1: And I might be wrong.
Speaker 2: I think original tupperware wasn't clear like that, because like all my mom's tupperware was like green or orange or something. It's the you're thinking I think of like the maybe it's tupperware, but like the ziplock cheap kinds that we all get at Target. Now, Yeah, what did you say.
Speaker 1: About lunch meat?
Speaker 4: Well, the lunch meat like boxes plastic, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you used teperware.
Speaker 3: That's what I was probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my grandma, you still do the free ones too. It was always country, crock, butter and cool.
Speaker 3: What you never know it's in there you open it up, it could be anything.
Speaker 1: The gaddy and the cool container is crazy and it's.
Speaker 4: True And like herb, my appetite sometimes not opened up. And oh I'm not even hungry anymore. This looks like dog food.
Speaker 1: Well you caramel on the quiz.
Speaker 4: So yeah, this is weird. We've been fed a lot of lies. I feel like I can't trust my government.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's where this went.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't think our government's just owned my corporations.
Speaker 3: I don't. My mind has been controlled since I was.
Speaker 4: A little little young and yeah, and now I have to drive an hour and a half to work to afford the house in these days.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm having person at home.
Speaker 1: You are on knife Will Yeah, okay, cool, it's the Pop Culture Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 3: Cult on one on one point three kd W.
Speaker 2: All right, So one of the things, do you remember that rumor that went around, by the way, your Pop Cultry Minute brought to you by Ovolesak and Lynz. Do you remember that rumor that went around about Lady Gaga years and years ago that she was a man?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and she didn't really address it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was weird. That was just a pocket like just random.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: She was on the Netflix show What's Next Next with Bill Gates and she talked about how early in her career that was a rumor that followed her around and she really didn't talk about it, and she said, I went all over the world, I traveled for tours. I'm promoting these records. Every interview I sat down and there was someone that's like, so, what about that? And she said she never really addressed it. She didn't answer the question because she said she didn't feel like a victim.
Speaker 1: Because it was a lie. But she said she did think about.
Speaker 2: What a kid that's being accused of that would think that a public fit.
Speaker 1: Like if she had said like no, like god like shown shame.
Speaker 2: Right and been like disgusted by it or upset by it, then it would have shown a kid being accused of that they would think that they you know, that they would feel shame too. And she said that she's been a long time ally to the LGBTQIA plus community and so she didn't want that negatively to impact others. Okay, And actually that's impressive because I think that is really hard to not do. Like I know, for years, certain musicians or actors have been they're like, oh, like, for instance, this is a rumor. They'll be like Sean Mendez is gay, right, and he has talked about that and that it bothers him, but he also is torn because he doesn't want to make anyone else who is gay, feel ashamed of being gay. But it's like a weird situation to be in because you're like, no, I'm not, yeah, I feel not.
Speaker 4: I feel you can claim to be who you want to be without having shame mixed in there, you know, like, no, I'm straight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Right Zach Bryan.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know a ton about Zach Bryan other than a few songs. But you said he has a little bit of a history being a little bit problematic.
Speaker 4: Well, he's not afraid to get down. I guess I would say, like, he's not afraid to assert.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, last night he did that on ex Twitter whatever I call it all.
Speaker 1: He tweeted out was this Eagles.
Speaker 2: The greater than Sign Chiefs, Kanye greater than Taylor?
Speaker 1: Who's with me?
Speaker 3: Oh? Why why would you do it?
Speaker 1: He then got ripped to shreds.
Speaker 2: Of course, he deleted the tweet, and he deleted his Twitter.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, now he's saying no, continue to go ahead.
Speaker 2: Now you can go to his Instagram stories right now, and he's like multiple stories. So here's what he said on his so and each story he posts a Taylor Swift song or album and says for the record, guys, I wasn't coming for Taylor. The other night, I was drunkenly comparing two records, and it came out wrong. I know there's a lot of stuff that cloud's around, yea, and I was speaking purely musically. I love Taylor's music and pray you guys know I'm human and tweet stupid things. Hope one day I can explain this to her. Twitter gets me in trouble too much, and I'd say it's best I stay off it. I'm sorry to any Taylor fans I made angry or let down. Love you, guys. That's not where he stopped. Then he posted different song of hers.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: I've been going through a hard time in my own life, and I think I was projecting a little. To be completely honest, it just came off as rude and he sensitized to Taylor. I respect her so much as a musician that the last thing I want is people thinking I don't appreciate and love what she's done for music. Okay, that's the last of it. Love you guys, hope you understand. Don't drink and tweet. Don't drink and tweet.
Speaker 1: That wasn't the last of it.
Speaker 2: He've been posted another photo of one of her albums. This is Ac Briden in case you like, who are you talking about? Like basically and now he has clearly sucking gop to Taylor Swift. Not saving face here, but Taylor has been a force of nature for as long as we've all been growing up, and I admire that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go listen to this record now.
Speaker 2: I never want people to think I have a hint of malice or meanness towards anyone ever. That's why I'm saying all this. Everyone, have the best day of all time.
Speaker 1: I love you. I can understand.
Speaker 2: Uh having a rough time, and sometimes when you're having a rough time, you're mean to people. And he also probably got drunk. He doesn't have anyone around him saying don't do that.
Speaker 1: Clearly no, So I.
Speaker 4: Feel like there's so many other artists you could do, Like Kanye is greater than du Aalipa well.
Speaker 2: Because it's easy. But he also did Eagles greater than Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get well. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also he's allowed to have an opinion.
Speaker 2: He just that he like he can like artists more than Taylor that anyone can. He he chose Kanye, which is like the most chaotic comparison to Taylor, since they have such a horrible history. He should have just doubled down. He should have been like you know what, No, he's doing He's doing the opposite.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: He's coming off desperate to not upset Swifties, and he's coming off in my like not genuine. I don't think you're listening to Castles Crumbled by Taylor Swift right now.
Speaker 4: Zach Bryan, Yeah, I feel like his fan, like his his core fan base, don't.
Speaker 1: They probably don't care, probably.
Speaker 3: Thin it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, obviously Zach Bryan has some crossover because we play like some of his stuff.
Speaker 1: He'll be on songs on Katie w B.
Speaker 2: We gave boy Zach Brian tickets, So he is one of those country artists that does have like a crossover obviously, like.
Speaker 4: Morgan Wallin, like that's kind of like, yes, you can kind of just do whatever.
Speaker 1: They're Yep, they're a little reckless. The drink they drink too much.
Speaker 2: Clearly they continuously make these really dumb decisions, is it?
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, like that's.
Speaker 1: What they their fans say.
Speaker 2: I guess their fans think that Sott drank some more lick or what was the song through a chair.
Speaker 3: Across through a chair off.
Speaker 2: As Your Pop Culture Minute is brought to you by Ovo Lacy Lynz.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to come back and do anyone listening.
Speaker 3: Who right now? Right now?
Speaker 2: One on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Cult. We are uh, just giggling because yesterday at like five o'clock, randomly we got on the topic of thick pets because Colt's dog was diagnosed as overweight.
Speaker 3: Well, I think my little pervertage moment.
Speaker 1: I said that every time you you defend.
Speaker 3: It and I get it fat Shane Percy.
Speaker 1: He's agreed, he's a good boy.
Speaker 3: But I think it was I think the bet has an issue. She was like, I want to see him Howard Glass figure on him.
Speaker 1: She did not say it like that.
Speaker 3: I was disturbing.
Speaker 2: So anyway, people started texting it about their thick pets and I we really couldn't get past this one.
Speaker 1: But it's a thirty five pound French bulldog.
Speaker 2: And I was just sitting here and I'm like, how much does your youngest way and his colts like three year old daughters what like twenty eight. So this French bulldog plays more than your three year old. That's the chunkiest frenchie I've ever sun.
Speaker 4: How does it You know it can't. There's no way it's going up and down steps right now.
Speaker 2: It just stuck with rolling so much. Yeah, but that's what we're just laughing about. If you remember, like I wonder what they do when they're playing a song or commercial, it's usually something weird like that.
Speaker 4: You want to circle back to it, because if we're doing anyone listening who, yeah, I would almost we can include in has an obese.
Speaker 2: We can because the reality is maybe you listen at the five o'clock hour, but maybe you don't. And so like you're like, oh, I want to talk about my thick pet. Well, let's say thick because it feels more sensitive than obese.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's replace it with the middle one.
Speaker 2: Okay, So anyone listening who has a bad habit, I have so many bad habits.
Speaker 1: Fun has a thick with three c's.
Speaker 2: Pets, or thinks skinny jeans on guys is hot?
Speaker 1: Did you put that on there? Because you wear skinny jeans you just want to feel hot today?
Speaker 4: Oh, they're not meant to be skinny. How is it only their proper skinny jeans?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah they're not.
Speaker 3: They're loose with those those girls you.
Speaker 1: Do have you, but I can't comment on your thighs.
Speaker 2: Yup, all right, it was a call if you put in any of those three categories six to five one nine eight nine KTEWB anyone listening who has bad habit, has a thick pet or thanks, Skinny jeans on guys is hot.
Speaker 1: One on one point three kd WB with.
Speaker 2: Fallon and colts. Anyone listening who has a bad habit. That could be anything. Maybe you're still taking a little tocus off the sig. Maybe you're uh, I bite my nails. Maybe you're drinking at work. I don't know, they'll do it.
Speaker 3: Biting nail's a drink at work.
Speaker 1: That's a stark difference.
Speaker 2: But yes, thanks, skinny jeans are hot on guys? Or has a thick with three c's pet And that's what you're the category you're falling into, So tell us about your thick pet.
Speaker 6: Five pound Mini English bulldogs?
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa No.
Speaker 6: Even when we go to the that they say, you know, you might want to restrict his treats to like mini carring did like Jesus and goldfish tackers.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, so are you just like I don't care. He'sn't gonna get fat.
Speaker 6: English oh god, like.
Speaker 7: The only difference between him and Winston Churchill is just like he doesn't have sumb like Winston Churchill.
Speaker 3: Stop. The nazis literally just.
Speaker 6: Like old little grumpy old men.
Speaker 4: Like oh my gosh, so if okay, so you're telling me if he was like a human form, he would just be going to cracker barrel all day like everybody.
Speaker 6: He would absolutely be like the mixed between al Capone and then Sinkirchel, just like a naughty old man all day long. Just fat.
Speaker 4: Ooh, it sounds like he has a good enough bankroll to still get the honeyes though, too.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, I just googled other things that are fifty five pounds to put this in perspective.
Speaker 1: A mattress is fifty five pounds. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Also, a microwave oven is fifty, a sixty five inch TV is fifty.
Speaker 8: He's a horrible.
Speaker 6: And it's not his fault that he's just made for the loven and just like he.
Speaker 8: Was meant for English full back, squeaky face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, more more cushion for the pushing.
Speaker 1: Now that's where you draw the line called geez.
Speaker 9: That is not the way we roll.
Speaker 3: What wait, what's his name?
Speaker 1: His name is dack j X. Okay, nice?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I guess if you threw Jack's a carrot for a treat, he just like flip you off.
Speaker 1: So honestly, I get it.
Speaker 8: Split me up?
Speaker 9: You want?
Speaker 6: Do you want a mini carrot?
Speaker 9: Or it?
Speaker 6: Which you want?
Speaker 1: Cheese it all day? I have goldfish right next to me. I'm about to eat, so I feel him.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I gotta take the three c's and look full duck.
Speaker 2: One to one point three KATIEWB with Salan and Colet. We were just talking about because I saw this story that they say that celibacy with men is on the rise. Okay, why I think people don't want to have kids.
Speaker 3: But celibacy.
Speaker 1: They're not hooking up at all.
Speaker 4: Because of because there's a way to not have kids, right and not be celibate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, they're not. They're just they're trying to be celibate out here. But we were just talking about whether or not you like the newborn phase. And I said I didn't love the newborn phase, and you said the newborn phase was super easy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was really easy. Like I don't even think you're I don't even think until you're like, are you a parent until like year one? You know what I'm saying, Like you don't.
Speaker 2: Your people, I'm alive, I think so I did find like, sorry, the actual story here. Okay, so it says the main reason they're doing is not to not have kids. It's because they are working on self growth and self discovery, and so that's why they're being celibate. Sixty six said it improved mental health and emotional health as a result of being celibate. But obviously one of the benefits is, yeah, not having kids, right if you're if you're not ready to have kids. So but see this is with a heated discussion. I did not I did not love the newborn phase because I said all of didn't sleep for like the first four months. If you have like a perfect and a perfect baby is a bad way to phrase that, but if you have a baby that sleeps through the night, then yeah, I think I would have thought the newborn phase was awesome too, because pull up a docu tat.
Speaker 3: You watch some reality TV. They're just chilling. Maybe you like.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of kid you had. I mean, that's glorious.
Speaker 3: That's what Teddy could roll over. Day one she was walking basically.
Speaker 2: When she was too much now all all like, you had to hold her. If you want her to sleep, you had to hold her. So no doctat was going to keep her in a sleep. I could layer down for maybe thirty seconds to pee and then she'd be.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, no she the first one easy story like this simple people are dumb.
Speaker 3: How do you not have easy? Like what do you mean? Oh, I'm a parent, life's tough. Yeah. And then the second one.
Speaker 4: Comes around You're like, oh, yeah, it was probably something to be easier on my parents. I should have been given them layups like you know what I mean, like may deserve it.
Speaker 3: I'll do you know, the chores or whatever. You go hang out, watch some TV.
Speaker 2: I think anytime, if you have like I think it balances out.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: I think if you have like an easy this is what I tell myself. If you have an easy baby, maybe have a more difficult toddler.
Speaker 1: You have a difficult.
Speaker 2: Baby that maybe gets easier as they're being a to like your toddlersn't have the tantrums and someone else who have the easy baby their kid does.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think there's some kind of balancing system.
Speaker 4: Hey, why do why do the cults?
Speaker 2: By the way sleepy because he says he's on nightclub, but he also has just told me he woke up at one thirty am.
Speaker 3: Yeah wait, let.
Speaker 4: Me ask you this stuff because I've been thinking about what you just said. Why do men? It's so wild that men actually care about their mental health now, Like, like I feel like even because I feel like I'm young, kind of like I'm thirty, but still even like a twenty year old who wants to focus on themselves instead of hooking up. Yeah, I feel like that's pretty emotionally intelligent.
Speaker 2: I think it's just skipped surprising because I can see wanting to go to a therapist or work on yourself, but I figure they would still be also hooking up.
Speaker 3: Or maybe no one's given them the option.
Speaker 2: Well this maybe maybe is that blogger is just like you know what, I don't know this said. According to a dating app, forty three percent of gen Z singles are embracing celibacy.
Speaker 1: That's a very large number.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see how many people swipe on them.
Speaker 2: Okay, you are rude, You're rude, all right, cool, Okay, love you. One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon Colt gearing up for date night tonight at the Borough in Oakdale.
Speaker 1: So we're heading. We could already give away all of our tickets. You are allowed to come.
Speaker 2: We just won't give you a free play game card if you will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll be there are seven and you show up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can come, get your own food, and I'm going to not gaming.
Speaker 4: Fries aren't like astronomically high. I mean, like you can swing it very fun. You're irresponsible with your money anyway, so just spend more for sure.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like your own version of Choose your an Adventure. Will you sit on the couch another night or will you go spruce it up, play some games, throw some axes. Yeah, so we're going to do Choose your Own Adventure our version and we come back in six minutes on KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: One on Katie WB with.
Speaker 2: Fallon and Cult little switch up today with Choose your Own Adventure.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you lead this one cult.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is not what I want to think about today, honestly.
Speaker 3: All right, so you're going on a date, except.
Speaker 4: It's not with your significant other or is it your significant.
Speaker 3: Other and your mom? What switch bodies?
Speaker 4: So you can go on a date with your mom and your significant other's body, or go on a date with your mom and your synemican other is in her body?
Speaker 3: Now here's the kicker though.
Speaker 4: After the date, okay, no, you end the night by making out whether your significant other in your mom's body or your mom and your sniganother's body.
Speaker 2: This further proves that I don't actually think you have daddy issues.
Speaker 1: I think you have mommy issues.
Speaker 2: Every time you talk, I'm like you the way you were raised. I feel like you could have either. But I think you have more mommy issues than daddy issues.
Speaker 4: Actually, five one on the text line.
Speaker 1: Not a single person who's going to text in for that.
Speaker 2: They don't want to have their numb phone over associated with their choice.
Speaker 4: Just say, would you rather make out with your mom and your snigant other's body or your snick another with your mom that.
Speaker 2: One which one might be Jake's body with my mom.
Speaker 3: As the voice.
Speaker 2: No, you're so gross, No way, because I would the makeout is like physical.
Speaker 1: I would never ever ever physically make up my mother.
Speaker 2: You're so disturbed discuss and also I could be like, shut up, don't talk during this.
Speaker 1: We have to get through this.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It was like one of those like, uh, what was the sweat game? We're gonna die if you don't do it. Yeah, I would wave rather Jake spoties. So you're telling me you'd rather Okay, No, so you basically said you would rather your mom's body with Jen as the mental part.
Speaker 4: Because you close your eyes. No, lips are just lips.
Speaker 3: Okay. But if Jen is talking to me and I can hear her and it's hurt issues.
Speaker 2: Listen, you think your mom's hot, that's so weird.
Speaker 3: No, why did you pause? My mom is a young mom. Though I will say that.
Speaker 2: You are not helping yourself. I'm actually gonna go silent and let you.
Speaker 3: Just yet my case.
Speaker 4: So, first of all, turn the lights off, not on that move anyways, because I have low self steam.
Speaker 3: So lights are off.
Speaker 4: Baby, the tongue in the lips will feel the same, like it won't be when you're making on Jake's body, and your mom is inside of there. That tongue is connected to your mom's soul. Your mom is driving the tongue in your mouth. That's disturbing. The body is just the body is just a vehicle to the soul, and that is what I'm going with.
Speaker 2: This text summarizes how I feel, Colt. I'm not sure what's wrong with you, but I feel like maybe you should take the rest of the afternoon.
Speaker 3: I said, I'm on Nike, will and all the same, and.
Speaker 1: Now diet do If you're gonna diet do that sex cult. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Okay, no one is listening listening to me. You gotta piil.
Speaker 1: They're hearing you. No one wants to picture.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're making out your sinnother. But your mom is in the air. That's a thousand times more disturbing because it's your mom's.
Speaker 2: Taking out is a physical thing. It's a physical thing.
Speaker 1: I would know. One am. I just gonna have my hands to my side. I'm not gonna be grabbing my hands through my mom's long hair. You sick creep.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting into it.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are, sounds like you're all bound about it. I'm actually gonna call your wife after this. I'm worried about you.
Speaker 1: No, a good thing has some pre therapy. Apparently.
Speaker 4: Listen, I feel like I'm in the right and I would die in this hill if my.
Speaker 2: Cult is right and you want to text it on his behalf five three ninety two one. Also, someone else said, can you move past this? It's disturbing, and I could not agree more.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely disturbing. Yeah, it's just talking about making out your mom.
Speaker 3: Relax.
Speaker 4: That's the most disturbing that you. Life's gotta be terrifying for you. That's if that's.
Speaker 3: The most disturbing thing.
Speaker 4: You got to stay inside, close blinds, locks them in a padded room.
Speaker 3: Bruhan.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with Felon and Cold on one on Katie w B. It's brought to you by nicolay Law dot com.
Speaker 2: So a lot of people actually think that going on vacation isn't all it's like cracked up to be because they feel like it's a job in itself to plan get all the things done before you go on vacation. You have a last minute shopping packing, you have to clean your.
Speaker 3: House, you have to have pets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, line people up to.
Speaker 2: Watch your pets or take care of your plants or whatever, cleaning out your fridge, arranging transportation, and so they said that it's really actually a lot of people don't think it's like that great.
Speaker 4: That's why you need to just be able to hop in the car with all your things you need, yeah, and just take off.
Speaker 3: It makes it so much.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know flying is a million times better, but if it's in like an eight hour window of driving, I do feel like it's a little better.
Speaker 1: It's also weird.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like I would want to do a staycation sometimes cause certain vacations, like I haven't like in a couple of weeks, I'm going on a vacation, and it's going to be it's not gonna be a relaxing vacation. We're gonna be going, going, going, going, So when I get back, I'm gonna feel exhausted from my vacation. But if I stay at home and do like a staycation, where did a Humpty do all these things? Then I feel like I'm wasting my vacation or I'm like, oh, I'll be doing a bunch of stuff around the house, and then that doesn't feel like a vacation. It's like you're getting all your chores done or something.
Speaker 3: You can't win.
Speaker 1: You can't, you can't.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Gen Z they have a love hate relationship with social media, so despite the fact they spend most of their lives, it seems like on social media. There's a new survey that finds half of gen Z wishes social media had never been invented.
Speaker 3: That'd be pretty sick, honestly.
Speaker 2: Well, how old were you. You're pretty young when anything came around.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I got a Facebook when I was first in like ninth grade. Okay, so but I didn't have a phone and saw I was tenth Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am. Because I'm like an elder millennial.
Speaker 2: I have like the kind of perfect split of my majority of my childhood had no social media. I started getting MySpace I think in like high school, and I didn't do that instant messenger because we didn't have internet at my house. But then I go to college and everything switched like it's super MySpace, super Facebook. But my Space and Facebook were also very different back then. Yeah, it wasn't what it is.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was pretty awesome I got, I guess I got to see high school, like a little bit without and then at the end everybody had it and it was a little more I don't know.
Speaker 3: Everyone in their phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're definitely on your phone all the time. You also, like the comparison gets thicker because you didn't you only maybe saw your friend Mackenzie's vacation pictures if she brought them in, like had them actually developed.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: So a lot of these things you didn't know what your friend's houses look like or the inside of all the things you compare yourself to now you didn't really have that before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's probably awesome seeing people who are also like you, though, like if you very kind of a misfit and then you're on TikTok and you're like, oh, yes, person is just like me, so I'm not like the only one who does this or that or whatever.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Well there, Yeah, there are tons of benefits you can you can like connect with people and network and yeah, feel less.
Speaker 1: Alone and a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Like you said, but that is your trending, and we do have just reminder at three p fifty when you have twenty one pilot's tickets at around three forty, we're gonna have your after school pop quiz. That's your chance to win a four pack of severs Fall Festival tickets. So a lot, a lot coming up, which is very exciting. Tonight is our date night at the Borough in Oakdale. That's a trending story. Also, happy birthday to Bailey from the Morning Show. She has her birthday tonight from like five to seven at a brewery And I think the details are all up on Katiewe's Instagram.
Speaker 1: But that is You're trending.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by nicolay Law dot com. One oh one point three KATIEWB with a family four pack of tickets to severs Fall Festival. Although it could be you and your friends that go. You know, you don't have to be a family. But severs Fall Festival is just like the most fun. They have a corn maze, corn pits, they have a blob thing you jump on, a huge slide, great food, animals, truly everything.
Speaker 1: Lease ask you some trivia questions.
Speaker 2: If you answer a few of those correct and you get the most right, you win the ticket. Call to play six five, one, nine, eight nine KATIEWB one oh one point three KATIEWB Scalin and Cold with Here after School pop Quiz. They're kind of difficult today, but we've got to make them a little bit easier at some multiple choice in there.
Speaker 1: To help out.
Speaker 2: Linda in Minneapolis and a Coole in South Saint Paul. Who's playing today? So we're gonna ask you some trivia questions. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name. The first to two wins the severs four pack of tickets. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Perfect?
Speaker 1: Question number one?
Speaker 2: What year did Netflix, previously a DVD rental business, introduce streaming services? Multiple choice two thousand, two thousand and seven or twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Plus Nicole.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: That is correct, Nicole. Question number two?
Speaker 2: Which planet in our solar system has the most moons? Also a multiple choice question? So which one of these three has the most moons? Jupiter, Earth or Mars? Yes, Linda, that's correct, Linda. Question number three, who holds the top or the title of top scorer of all time in the n C Double A Division one Basketball?
Speaker 1: I will give you a hint. I would they played for the w n B A.
Speaker 6: Linda?
Speaker 1: Yes, Linda? Is there Mike with Gordon No w n B A. So it's a woman.
Speaker 10: Oh time, Nicole, any guesses I couldn't give you anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, Linda, you you act Linda, you act like you know it.
Speaker 1: Now, what is it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't Oh okay, he said, dake it. Okay it is Caitlin Clark.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And finally, true or false, the deadliest animal in the world is the mosquito.
Speaker 3: Nicole.
Speaker 1: Yes, Nicole, I'm gonna go with college.
Speaker 2: It is not false. Linda bye. If you go through, you win.
Speaker 1: Yup. That's crazy. So Nicole, thank you for playing. Linda.
Speaker 2: You got the four pack of severs Fall Festival tickets. Congratulations, You're welcome to go. That's more exciting than we get for concert tickets. I love it, dear.
Speaker 1: Time we do. We wish we could go back ten minutes when.
Speaker 2: It was actually three point fifty and we promised you the twenty one pilots tickets.
Speaker 1: We're a little bit late.
Speaker 2: Please forgive us twenty one point three KDEWB with Balon and Colts twenty one pilots. They're going to be at Target Center on October twelfth, and we have your tickets right now. All you have to do is have a simple keyword yep. Honey, bunny is your keyword today.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: I have to be called ten six, five, one, nine eight nine kd WB just stop.
Speaker 3: One on one point three Katie WB with Balon and Colts.
Speaker 2: Congrats to Anne. She did and she didn't bloomingten. She just grabbed the twenty one pilot's tickets. We'll have another pair of those at four fifty.
Speaker 3: Big shout out.
Speaker 4: So I sent you a list of emotions, yes, and you had to connect it with songs, so we have a song per emotion.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, we're gonna walk you through the scenario.
Speaker 2: You have a neighbor, so this is like a mad Libs but with song editions. So I didn't I didn't pick an adjective or a verb or now, and I picked a song.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm worried about that.
Speaker 2: And I also, I'm gonna be a hundred percent honest with you. I spent very little time. I was ordering my coffee when you sent this, and I was like quick like mentally as I waited for it to be done.
Speaker 1: Sent songs.
Speaker 4: Well, speaking of coffee, you've been crushing on a barista.
Speaker 2: This feels wrong since I'm married, but sure, let's go with Thisio in this scenario, I'm single, apparently.
Speaker 4: Crushing on a barista. Okay, okay, Now, usually this barista writes your name with a little heart.
Speaker 1: Oh that makes it feel like they're in to be back, or they love a tip.
Speaker 4: But today you go in there order your drink, the barista leaves no heart. It gives you minimal eye contacts. So you get so upset you're mad. Actually, on the way home, you're feeling like you're really in your feelings about it. But tomorrow you.
Speaker 2: Go back in, say at least three curbs too, probably just storm it out.
Speaker 3: No chance, you go.
Speaker 4: You get another coffee, and this time there is a heart in your feeling very thankful.
Speaker 3: You can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Actually, this is the perfect It's a lot because I'm sound dramatic.
Speaker 1: I would take a moment.
Speaker 2: Like this because of barista put a heart on my coffee.
Speaker 4: You're like, you know, right, this is a great day. I'm gonna actually I'm gonna turn up tonight.
Speaker 2: I am yeah, A seven pm maybe puts themaca that coffee. You know, everyone back and forth because I hear tequila is a cleaner liquors.
Speaker 1: I having going more tequila.
Speaker 3: Well, you got the party going because you're turning up with this.
Speaker 1: Song Sea, I am now does someth I say, Jaquan.
Speaker 4: As you're turning up, you bump into somebody from the same coffee shop. You're like, hey, you know Stefan, he's got that thing. I don't know what it is that it factor. Can I get his number? You get his number. Stefan meets you back at your place and this is your hookup.
Speaker 2: Song Reddit, So I'm guessing Stefan left it.
Speaker 4: Well, this is you know, Stefan, Stefan gob but he wanted you tip him all the time.
Speaker 3: He comes there, you know, does his thing with you. Yeah, but then he goes, Okay, what.
Speaker 1: A brave thing to do.
Speaker 2: I literally come to your place of work all the time, Stefine.
Speaker 4: Let's say he goes to and you're been You've been feeling like you're having a bad day.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many.
Speaker 2: Instagram posts I would make without tagging him, but hoping he looked out, being like when you finally put yourself out there and someone uses you.
Speaker 3: Or something like that body but you're so fragile.
Speaker 1: I am thank you for acknowledging so.
Speaker 3: In need of the validation from Stefan.
Speaker 2: Okay, he feels like it's just a little personal that you do.
Speaker 4: Go back to the coffee shop and he does write another heard now right.
Speaker 8: I'll stop.
Speaker 1: No, I forgat the song choice. I don't care about stuffin.
Speaker 3: Now you do.
Speaker 1: No, he's a loser.
Speaker 4: And then you bring him back to your house again again.
Speaker 1: I am so stupid. I haven't anything in.
Speaker 3: This song plays hello boy.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: This actually works a lot better for sexy vibes than me so horny. I mean, maybe he won't ghost me this time because I chose Rihana.
Speaker 3: How it works out for it?
Speaker 1: Hey, oh.
Speaker 3: Settling.
Speaker 2: We've used this music for any time we've done love is Blind. I did it for like a love letter to my daughter on Monday adorable. So this this music usually means something lovely, like loving is happening. That's one on one point three Katie w with Salon and Cold.
Speaker 3: You're alone and nobody loves you?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: I saw this. I saw someone talking about this. He was like, who is this guy? Well, he was just he's a thirty five year old man. Yeah, and he was like, I'm so lonely. He was like, I wouldn't want anyone to have my life. I'm so, He's like, I don't live with anyone. I don't have any kids. Yeah, when I'm not at work on the weekends, sometimes I'll just yell out hello, hello, like just to make sure my voice works. Oh, And I'm like, oh, I never have had that thought because I've been with my wife. We moved in together when I was like nineteen. So is it difficult living alone?
Speaker 3: Like? Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: I feel like I would be fine because I personally I like being by myself.
Speaker 3: Me too, I like I enjoy it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't need to use my voice at all, Like I may I'll say hide to my dog or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I mean I think there's a little bit of a balance. I would want like friends to go do stuff with by right, I When you are in the thick of it, as they say, with like young kids and stuff, sometimes you do just want a week alone to sleep and to like just watch whatever you want on TV.
Speaker 5: I want.
Speaker 4: I think we talk or I talk so much throughout the week doing stuff, you know what I mean, Like we're all right, job is talking. Yeah, we talk to each other all the time. So it's when I'm at home it's like recharging kind of right.
Speaker 2: But we've talked to people who hate working from home because they are the kind of people they recharge by like talking to people.
Speaker 1: You and I are just not those people.
Speaker 4: So if you live at home, at home, if you live by yourself, it's.
Speaker 3: A night quill. I'm doing a bunch of night quill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not feeling well.
Speaker 4: It's fine if you're if you are lonely or you're alone, even if you only spend like five hours throughout the day at your house by yourself.
Speaker 3: Is it weird? Does it feel like are you in a weird rut?
Speaker 4: Like do you do things just so you don't think about the fact that you're alone?
Speaker 3: It's just is just making.
Speaker 2: Sense, yes, But also like it it's like a very weird thing to say to someone, I'm just scarious.
Speaker 1: I feel like that because.
Speaker 2: You're not alone, almost like you're like rubbing it in or bragging, like, oh, what's it like?
Speaker 1: Is it just like so sad? Like, yeah, I don't feel like you're tangling.
Speaker 3: This all right? Yeah, help me out, help me out? What am I? What am I trying to say?
Speaker 2: I say you're just trying to say, is are you do you relate to this guy, like, is it like that or is he just kind of a unique situation?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I guess I just have never thought about it. I guess that's what it was like.
Speaker 2: I've never been You've never been alone, Clearly, I've never Yeah, I mean, I mean I've lived alone and gone through not being in relationships. Yeah, and I like, I don't know. I definitely would never want to be without Jake. However, would it be nice to lay on my couch all day and not have someone come in after a couple of hours and go, oh, I see you haven't moved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be sometimes.
Speaker 3: Maybe that that's the flip of it.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's what I'm trying to compare it like, or is it is this guy kind of traumatic and gone through his own stuff and it's actually awesome.
Speaker 1: Is it awesome living alone? Or is it lame? Like this guy said, yeah.
Speaker 2: We don't know, because we are so far removed from living alone.
Speaker 1: We want to know is it awesome or is it lame?
Speaker 2: You can call six five one nine eight nine Katie W. B ork in textan five three ninety two one Katie W.
Speaker 1: B one.
Speaker 3: I do have a voice in my head too.
Speaker 4: Whenever, like let's say Jen takes the girls to the grandparents or something in Florida or whatever, you have to work, there is a little part of me like it's almost like I'm conditioned, like do the laundry, yeah, or like it's sweet the floors.
Speaker 1: I feel guilt, like something creeps in.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So even when I'm alone, it's like I'm not.
Speaker 1: Always Why aren't you being productive?
Speaker 3: Ahead?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: One oh one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt. So Colt hurts some guy probably on TikTok or reels.
Speaker 1: What are you more TikTok? Are you more reels?
Speaker 3: I don't even know. This is like two am. It's been a fog all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, he got up at one thirty, called got sick, passed it on to his wife, passed it under their kids. You know that whole like prongratuation. Yeah, sucks, it really does. But it was a guy who is basically I'm thirty five, I live alone. It's awesome or it's not awesome, so it's I'm lonely.
Speaker 3: He was like, I'm lonely.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I say hello to myself just to make sure my voice works. I was like a kind of like this really negative picture. So I was like, is it that negative being alone?
Speaker 3: Or is it awesome?
Speaker 1: Awesome? Is it lame?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: You live alone? So what do you think? Is it awesome or is it lame?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I'm actually calling in to respond to whether or not it's blame living alone?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, help me out with this. Let me know what is it like?
Speaker 9: It is absolutely amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I'm telling you what to do. You're just chilling, you know what.
Speaker 9: I'm a forty seven year old woman. My children are grown, none of them live with me. They all live in different states and they're doing their own thing, and I it's just me.
Speaker 3: So you said, like well rested and happy and it's so pleasant.
Speaker 9: I'm so, it's just it's amazing. I honestly don't think I will ever be able to live with anyone ever again.
Speaker 8: I'm so comfortable being by myself.
Speaker 3: Oh, your house is probably so clean right now.
Speaker 9: It's actually not.
Speaker 2: It's just say spotless, doesn't matter because no one's judging her.
Speaker 1: No one cares.
Speaker 3: It's your space, No one cares.
Speaker 9: If there's a mess, it's my mess, and I'll clean it up when I want.
Speaker 4: To Oh my god, you can just go to the you could go to home depot or whatever, or just you can just buy like a bright orange lazy Boy for no reason and no one would tell you.
Speaker 9: Know.
Speaker 2: You can lay on the cob exactly and use your chest as a shelf for ice cream as you sit there and watch endless TV and no one cares.
Speaker 9: Nobody cares yours, and no one's jesting me, and no one's like, hey, you should probably like move a little bit today.
Speaker 7: No, I'll just stay here.
Speaker 3: Well that's awesome. You're painting a very very good picture.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you you guys. Have a great night.
Speaker 1: Thank you too. She's staying to have a way better night than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hello, katiewb Bhye.
Speaker 8: So I want to comment on that living alone?
Speaker 1: Yes, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 8: I think it's very abulous living alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is what everyone's saying.
Speaker 8: You don't have to have anybody comment on what you're doing, and you can do what you want when you want.
Speaker 4: Are you listening to music in the background when you're at home alone, just like vibing chilling the whole time?
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, you can play a lot of music. You can do what you want however you want it. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 4: I think about the limited amount of dishes you have to do because it's just.
Speaker 2: You, oh my gosh, and so much less toilet paper you have to buy.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, honestly, did you can get one of those bulk bulk like toilet paper things from Costco last seven years.
Speaker 8: And last forever so long?
Speaker 3: Well, that's awesome. I'm glad you're thriving me too.
Speaker 1: Listen. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Former on that called in and talked about if it's being awesome living alone, and it seems like everyone agrees it's awesome.
Speaker 1: Living alone when.
Speaker 2: The moment I know, this person said I got you. I have my kids fifty to fifty, so you know what they said that when I have my kids, I just dream about my alone time.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Zach Brian got himself in trouble by drunk tweeting last night. It was a negative post about Taylor Swift and now he is backpedaling majorly. We're going to talk about it in the pop Culture Minute in six minutes.
Speaker 3: It's the pop Culture Minute with Fellon and cult On one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 2: Why can people just like why don't they learn do not fire up the Swifties.
Speaker 1: It's just not worth it.
Speaker 3: That's one thing you should never.
Speaker 2: Do, especially like why it's because it's why. The question is why. So Zach Bryan tweets out he's drunk, Eagles greater than Chiefs, Kanye greater than Taylor, who's with me? Well, then he immediately got attacked. Then he just completely shed down his whole Twitter the.
Speaker 3: Way he was like bragging, I would do it. Who's with me?
Speaker 1: Like no, he was going to start something.
Speaker 2: No so now and I don't know if it still but I haven't looked. But when I came in this morning or not morning, this afternoon too. This was up on his Instagram story. So we had a picture of Taylor's album the song Fortnite, and he wrote for the record, guys, I wasn't coming for Taylor the other night. I was drunkenly comparing two records and it came out wrong. I know there's a lot of stuff that cloud's around, yea, And I was speaking purely musically. I love Taylor's music and pray you guys know I'm human and tweet stupid things often. Hope one day I can explain this to her. Twitter gets me in trouble too much, and I'd say it's best I stay off it. So I'm sorry to any Taylor fans I angered or let down.
Speaker 1: Love you guys. I'm trying my best.
Speaker 2: Then he immediately posts a different album like cover of hers.
Speaker 1: I've been going through a hard time in my own life.
Speaker 2: And I think I was projecting a little He'd be completely honest. It just came off as rude, and I desensitized and desensitized to Taylor. I respect her so much as a musician that the last thing I want is people thinking I don't appreciate and love what she has done for music. Okay, that's the last of it. Love you guys, and hope you guys understand. Don't drink and tweet. Don't drink and tweet. That wasn't the last of it. Then posted another album of hers. Yeah it said, not saving face here, But Taylor has been a force of nature for as long as we've all been growing up, and I admire that. I'm going to listen to this record now. I never want people to think I have a hint of malice or meanness towards anyone ever, That's why I'm saying all this, Everyone have the best day of all time.
Speaker 1: Love you.
Speaker 3: I'm going at this point just add her Charley Here's spirally.
Speaker 2: I do hope that everything I think he's saying. Like, i think the last year has been a lot we've seen as a lot of artists where they've kind of really blown up. I mean, Chapel Rowan's talked about it a lot. So I'm not saying he's not going through anything. I'm not saying he didn't just make a dumb mistake by being drunk and tweeting something.
Speaker 1: We've all probably said something we were or we're drunk.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I've heard some celebrities they get so unruly sometimes that they don't even have passwords to their Twitter. Yeah, and they have to like send a script to whoever has the passwords and then they can approve or deny it.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: And I've seen like similar to that, but a lot of celebrities who don't want access to the accounts because they try to staff social media for their mental health.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And like I think Selina Gomez has done that before where she doesn't run her she does now I think she'll do it in doses, but she'll take breaks.
Speaker 4: There was just that scandal because some reality star had his like nephew running the account. But then the nephew was sliding into DMS acting as him. No, so they came out that he was a cheater and he was like, I don't even have my socials and I were like, sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the nephew came.
Speaker 2: I was a big Dawson's Creek fan, suppressed Surpress. I was team Pacey loved Joshua Jackson. And it makes me laugh because People Magazine he has a new show coming out, and People Magazine are.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, do you think.
Speaker 2: That Joe and pace would still be living out there happily ever after? And I'm like, he's probably like, oh my god, guys, it's been over twenty years. So he goes, yeah, why not, And then they this is what ENUS says.
Speaker 3: It was ENU.
Speaker 2: Sorry they said ENWS was told exclusively by Joshua Jackson. I think he'd be raising her kids if she's out chasing her dreams. I think that that's the way it was going. Really news, you go to write down that you exclusively got like this deep cut thought of Joshua Jackson and what he thinks Pacey and Joey would be doing. Okay, Also, real quick, imagine if David Swimmer Ross from Friends was the lead in Men in Black and not Will Smith. No, he got offered the role, he turned it down. He turned it down to do another project that ended up being like a made.
Speaker 1: For TV movie.
Speaker 3: I can't even see you, he said.
Speaker 2: If he had done it, he thinks he could have been like that could have set him up to be like a big movie star potentially.
Speaker 3: But maybe. Yeah, but I guess I.
Speaker 1: Cannot imagine him in that role at all.
Speaker 2: No, at your pop Culture Minute, brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens one on one point three KATIEWV with Fallon and Colts. So we do have twenty one pilots tickets, but we also are giving those away in a specific way. Okay, So this isn't just a Collar ten situation. It's going to be a best story.
Speaker 3: WinCE. I'm excited about this, Okay, So just give.
Speaker 1: You a heads up.
Speaker 2: They did blank and I still stayed with them. So this is someone you dated. They did something awful. Obviously, let's keep it like Cleanish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have an example.
Speaker 1: Here's an example. He moon for a weekend away.
Speaker 9: Romantic weekend away to Arisdona.
Speaker 8: Sent me on a full bodage with massage, nails, everything, you name it, just so he could go have sex with his ex girlfriend who had come back from over sea.
Speaker 2: Didn't bitn't coming, didn't see that coming. I mean she just thought, she's like, I am with the best guy who does something so nice like this.
Speaker 3: Well, the point of it is she stayed.
Speaker 1: She stayed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she stayed. After there was Guys do that too. Guys will stay too. But if most of the stories we get for this are women.
Speaker 4: My favorite one was the girl on Valentine's Day she got like got this super nice necklace and jewelry and then like a couple of days a gooes By cops come to the house to apparently like rob their neighbors and gave her the jeweler and then stayed with them for like eight months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she really did. That was a surprise.
Speaker 2: So if you have a story like this, they did blank and I still stayed with them, call right now sixty five nine eight nine, KATIEWB. The best one gets a pair of twenty one pilots tickets. They're at Target Center on October twelfth, the number one more time sixt' five one nine eight nine kd WB. It's one on one point three, KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. We're going to wait twenty one pilots. It's to the best story. You fill in the blank. They did blank, and I still stayed with them? All right, what's your story?
Speaker 8: Kind of crazy?
Speaker 6: But my ex actually we got an argument when I was in high school and.
Speaker 9: My hit me with her car on the block with me on the whoa.
Speaker 10: I still continued to stay with them, even.
Speaker 9: After I walked across town to a friend to get bandoosed up.
Speaker 2: I laughed because I'm uncomfortable. What was the argument over.
Speaker 9: The possibly might have not completely faithful?
Speaker 2: Ah, you loved it out detail. Yeah, she shouldn't have a car, she shouldn't have No, you're right, but did you poke the bear a little bit?
Speaker 1: A little bit?
Speaker 2: She was acting out of rage. I'm not defending it, not defending it, all right? Hold on one second, okay, Hi, Katie w B. What your they did blank and I still stayed with them?
Speaker 1: Story My boyfriend broke.
Speaker 8: Up with me his family Christmas and then try to take me back and I still stayed with him.
Speaker 4: So he left you at the family Christmas and then he asked you back and you were like, yeah, what.
Speaker 1: Was his reason to ditch you at the family Christmas?
Speaker 9: He didn't even have one. He was just like, oh, things aren't really working out. And then it was like a few weeks later he was like no, I was just kidding.
Speaker 2: Wait did he get you a Christmas present? Or was this his way out of getting you a Christmas present?
Speaker 3: He did give me a count what's the virus?
Speaker 9: So a comic guard?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a weird movie at your family Christmas. I don't know, maybe his parents said something with you or so. I don't know how long did you stay together?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 9: Part is like everybody and his family, like all the males and his family have all broken up with like their all friends, like on some like holiday or like fay, oh.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a call. You gotta run, You have to run away, all right? One one se Katie w B. You're gonna be our final story. They did blank, and I still stayed with them.
Speaker 7: I was taken to Mississippi six months pregnant and stranded.
Speaker 2: At his mother's house for a week so he could go.
Speaker 6: On a drugs free in his.
Speaker 8: Old town, stomping drums.
Speaker 1: How long did you stay with him after that?
Speaker 8: Eight?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you were pregnant the moment, I guess I kind of get it. You're like, I don't know if this is a good decision or not.
Speaker 1: But here we are.
Speaker 2: Oh man, okay, I had a three year old at the same time.
Speaker 1: Awesome, and it was a handful sounds like it and it was so hot. Oh yeah, of course, Mississippi.
Speaker 9: He should be like nowhere with people I had never met before.
Speaker 4: Oh crazy, Yeah, that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. All right? Cult who what's your name?
Speaker 8: By the way?
Speaker 2: All right, on a second, all right, I have who I think should win it. The first guy was that was a crazy situation.
Speaker 3: Well, but he.
Speaker 1: Also he didn't deserve to be hit by a car, but he did.
Speaker 3: It was a little I mean, he cheated, he.
Speaker 1: Cheated, he cheated, he cheated.
Speaker 2: I do like the family cult vibe of the second one that they all break up with their partners on a holiday.
Speaker 1: But I find it hard to top our final girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's kind of Christmas y vibes, like I could see how she took him back holidays whatever. But I think I mean, if if you're taking the Mississippi pregnant dude runs out on you, you still.
Speaker 3: Stay with them? Yeah, Mississippi.
Speaker 2: You got the twenty one violence tickets. Congratulations.
Speaker 1: At least you know what it was for something, then you know?
Speaker 2: Oh man, all right, hold on one second, we'll grab your infos.
Speaker 1: KATIEWB.
Speaker 10: It's gonna throwback, throw down, throwback, take it back to the old school, kat.
Speaker 2: W We each pick a throwback song. You decide on the one we play this week. Colt chose the Queen have a fult like beuld like.
Speaker 4: This people come on, get me and get me.
Speaker 1: On the DJ. What you want you wait? Dimple well bred.
Speaker 2: I can't remember was this song or the other one that came out this exact same time that Kesha wrote?
Speaker 3: Was that the one?
Speaker 4: If I say you want your body now?
Speaker 3: Would you hold it against me?
Speaker 5: Because we feel like something and I'm met it with you tonight? If I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me?
Speaker 3: Might have been that one? Yeah, probably cool, cool cool.
Speaker 2: I chose a complete we've forgotten about black eyed peace song?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, gy rating.
Speaker 1: On nim them them now? Pretty high yeah, no picking all right.
Speaker 2: You choose if you want Brandy or you want black Eyed Peace, first or three votes, we play the.
Speaker 1: Song at six five one nine eight nine. Katie w B.
Speaker 2: It's a throwback throw down, throwback throwdown, take you back.
Speaker 3: To the old school, Katie w B.
Speaker 2: Each pick a throwback song and this week could picked Britney Spears, Sam up.
Speaker 3: Like bulb like this, people come on, get me, get me on that d J.
Speaker 2: What you and I chose the Black Eyed piece, very forgotten about song deep cut it is, Yeah, and you choose based on your call in. You vote the first of three votes wins at six five.
Speaker 1: One nine eight nine. Katie w B. Who you voting for? Definitely your so thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that you're the best.
Speaker 1: I'm not upset. I love Brittany.
Speaker 2: I feel like I can win either way today. Honestly, Hi, KATYWB, who has your vote?
Speaker 8: Cool?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, thank Kenny.
Speaker 1: Clean sweep today, clean sweep.
Speaker 3: This is what validation feels like. Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: I'll get used to that. Hi, Katy w B. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 6: Cool?
Speaker 2: Okay, and like that's fine. Honestly, I'm not mad Britney Spears is a vibe. What's your name, Zach? You were the deciding vote. We're going to play Britney Spears till the world ends. Oh fantastic, I'll turn on my radio.
Speaker 1: Oh well, our plan worked.
Speaker 4: Hey, Zach, can you introduce this song in your best like bad bitsch vibe type of voice the world does about Britney Spears.
Speaker 2: You're listening to KWB, Thank.
Speaker 1: You normal or nope?
Speaker 3: On one Katie w B even quick birthday.
Speaker 2: Shout out first to my girl Meg Now Colt you. I don't know you were here at this time, but they we did a Star Wars wedding many years ago and she was the bride. You it's her birthday, so happy birthday. Love you normal or nope?
Speaker 1: Still looking both ways when you cross a one way street?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, you're conditioned.
Speaker 1: How many I have?
Speaker 2: And there's an alarming amount of times I've actually seen people coming up the wrong way at night on like an exit ramp highway. So I don't trust anyone on a one way.
Speaker 4: First I went downtown, I parted the parking garage and then I literally went out the wrong way and I was like, oh, oh no, I like panic.
Speaker 1: Don't you don't know what to do?
Speaker 3: You have to basically Jens like you turn, you turn like freaking out.
Speaker 1: I would be too.
Speaker 2: It's terrifying. I've seen people just coming down. I'm like, awesome, Did I see that you're going the wrong way? How do you not feel this is wrong?
Speaker 4: It also feels wrong when you're at a red light and you turn left, even on red, onto the one way, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes you feel sketchy for sure, normal or nope. Using your boob to heat up food like an uncrustable. Oh all the time, this person says, my sister does it?
Speaker 3: I've uh huh. I like when my popsicles are a little melty.
Speaker 4: So I've thrown some stuff in my like my thigh gap area. No, you haven't where you just like put your legs together and you warm it up with your body heat.
Speaker 2: I think it's fine as long as you're consuming it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've sat on a popsicle before.
Speaker 2: I don't want to find out later the uncrustable you handed me you.
Speaker 1: Thought with your thighs or your boob. I'm sorry, I doubt who it is.
Speaker 2: No, I can't think of a singular person including my husban and I want those thighs or boobies to heat.
Speaker 1: Out my sandwich.
Speaker 4: You know how many guys if you started a food truck, not you, but like just oh, I sure any woman.
Speaker 3: There's some weirdos that would come out for that.
Speaker 4: If they're like, oh my god, did you hear Lydia has an a crust the bulls thing where pep will be lined.
Speaker 2: Up, they would for a couple of weeks because they'd want to see it, but then they'd stop coming.
Speaker 4: Well, especially if they could see it like there was Yeah, that would be crazy. I'm just saying, if you want to be a millionaire, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've seen all the people.
Speaker 2: Do you know how they say you get your buttery room temp for like when you're faking. I've seen people like put it in like their waistline of their pants to heat it up as they're going. And I'm like, I don't. That doesn't bother me because it has the wrapper around it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have any extra room with my waistline on phone?
Speaker 1: Right? One more quick, one normal or no.
Speaker 2: Opening a friend's message that is a link to a TikTok or Facebook Facebook real responding as if you watched it but never did absolutely normal, Yeah, absolutely, I'll do.
Speaker 3: It to you. And then I'll come in here and you're like, did you see that vide? I was like what what?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know what's fun you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, I try to send you short videos. You really do that to me, don't.
Speaker 3: I will never do that to you.
Speaker 1: You won't even look me in the eye when you're saying it. Which your eyes.
Speaker 4: Today with felon and cold on one on one.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by Nicola Lawd dot com.
Speaker 2: Uh so, this is so exciting if you are an F one fifty lightning driver. Ford has developed a new karaoke app, and eventually the Mustang mock E will also have it. It's designed to give people something to do while their electric car is charging. You plug the car truck in, you climb in the car, and then you belt out some karaoke while you're sitting there.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: If you weren't listen people who drive F one fifties. Though, you drive your truck out into a field, you go around a bonfire, drink. It actually be pretty sick to have a karaoke vibe. Then talk to me while you're charging your car, talk to someone from Indiana. We will give you ideas about what you're in.
Speaker 4: On the Costco parking lot. Why don't you karayok everyone looks.
Speaker 2: Also, when you're lifting your truck, you put a lift kid on it. Pop down the tailgate, boom, you have a you have a stage now for the carry. You're welcome. Your idea is that your karaoke song? No, I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: You would choose the almost like twenty minutes a lot.
Speaker 3: Was envisioning like someone in a truck. Though, who who.
Speaker 2: Is the sexiest person in a truck? Like, think of any actor? Does it make them hotter in the truck?
Speaker 3: Okay, So we're going with celebrity, not just like my neighbor or something.
Speaker 2: Unless you in your neighbor, I won't mean a lot to me because I don't know what your neighbor looks like.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he's a cool.
Speaker 4: Guy, the hottest. I don't know if I've ever seen a celebrity. Oh I saw Robert Pattinson and a is that how you say it?
Speaker 3: Robert pat Yeah, in a truck.
Speaker 4: But what I liked about his truck is it was dirty broken, Yeah, and just like super old.
Speaker 1: So that's what gets you going.
Speaker 3: That's I liked that he was trying to be a little humble.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I didn't realize this. I should have known.
Speaker 2: But there are fast food chains that do and do not use real cheese in its National Cheese Burger Day. So these are the fast food places that do use real cheese. Panera, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Chipotle or is your grandma calls it Chipotle, Wendy's, Chick fil A, and Jack in the Box. Okay, you probably notice some that I didn't mention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold on the ones that.
Speaker 2: Do not include these are places that don't use real cheese. McDonald's, Burger King, Sonic, No Bow, Jangles Jangles Dairy Queen, and Tim Horton's Dairy Queen.
Speaker 3: You have dairy in your name.
Speaker 2: I don't think their ice cream is real ice cream either. Oh I don't know about that. I might as bold state. We'll like, let's be honest. Let's be honest. You're gonna go to cole if you want the real like custardy vibe, You're gonna go to cull Verus anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what if you're in like Delano or something the only thing, just that what do you know about dellan o owing there once there's a dairy queen only I feel like that.
Speaker 3: Wow, there's more. There's that you think about a.
Speaker 1: Gas station outside?
Speaker 2: First of all, if you're out in Delano, you're going to the Peppermint drive in probably local, but I am baby, nothing is not local.
Speaker 1: Thank you for trending. Is brought to you by Nicolay Law dot com.
Speaker 3: Fellon and colt On Medicine. You was just directive keep out of reachard tchul.
Speaker 2: If you've been injured in a motorcycle accident, you need to call my friend Russell with Nicolay Law. If you get injured, you call Nicolay Law and they're gonna make sure those insurance companies pay. They're the Midwest motorcycle lawyers and they have offices throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin, so they have you covered all over. They're the official law partner of the Minnesota Vikings and Minnesota Twins.
Speaker 1: By the way, very very cool.
Speaker 2: You can give them a call at one eight five five n I C L E E or visit them at Nicolay Law dot com. Why one on one point three KDEWV with falon of cults. Okay, I tried the viral cucumber salad.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this? No, there's a guy who dames like Noah.
Speaker 2: Now he's known as the cucumber Guy, and every day he just makes he like has one of those like what is it called where you slice a cucumber on it slicer? It's not called that, but let's just say, is it a mandola?
Speaker 3: A mandolin? That sounds right, Okay, mandalorian.
Speaker 2: Nope, and you just slice a cucumber. So I made one his like first viral video. And let me tell you what a tasty treat. They're selling out of cucumbers everywhere. Now, I went to the grocery yesterday and they were endless ones. But they're like there's like a cucumber shortage in Iceland. Because of it, the guys get like thirty million views on cucumber salad.
Speaker 3: Oh dude.
Speaker 4: And the worst thing is like cucumbers aren't going to pay him, no, And well, the next worst thing, why can't you and I get any views on anything?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I have a couple of theories.
Speaker 4: One one, I feel like I feel like I'm not saying we're suppressed.
Speaker 3: But I do feel like ye some powers.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying anyone in our company, but do you want to keep us humble?
Speaker 3: And at Bay? They don't want us to be.
Speaker 1: They don't have any control of our video views.
Speaker 3: I think it's a conspiracy.
Speaker 4: They don't want to They want to let the dogs out, you know what I mean, because it's like, how.
Speaker 1: Do you bring it back the cake?
Speaker 3: We'll be We'll be too confident.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: We have no views. We're already way too confident. That's fair.
Speaker 1: Is fair? Okay? Great?
Speaker 3: And we don't have apps that