Speaker 1: Baby, you're a gamestera too. It takes a little tangle. You don't want mess with me?
Speaker 2: Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangster too.
Speaker 1: Oh, pach, baby, you're a Gamestato.
Speaker 3: For the warning, This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality Listening Discretion.
Speaker 2: Is a vibe.
Speaker 3: What the fellas?
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, Welcome to the occult Rejects.
Speaker 5: This episode, we got a little bit of a cult and we got a little bit of true crime coming at you today. I got a bunch of rejects with me. I got a couple of people joining us. Lisa the occult reject man scientist is here with us today, and Lisa, thank you very much for joining us. I appreciate it. And we got Julia Cosmic Peach here with us as well. You know, it was true crime and it was some weird occult shit, so I figured, why not bring Cosmic Peach alone.
Speaker 2: Does this make me an official occurse?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: When I introduced it like that, I was like, I kind of put myself on the spot. If she caught me.
Speaker 2: Julia the Cosmic Peacha cult.
Speaker 5: Reject Juliacha Cult reject is joining us today.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: You're welcome, and yeah, Julia, please plug all your stuff and let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work. Please.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 2: So wherever you listen to podcasts not YouTube, fuck them. Every Saturday on the Cult of Conspiracy podcast, I do a once a week's show over there and Patreon. If you're feeling frisky, you can get some extras in early access to everything. Thanks for having me. I am officially an occult reject.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, Julia for joining us. I really appreciate it. And JJ Vance, last but not least, my favorite garbage can dude, what is up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: Let everybody know where they can find all your amazing research as.
Speaker 7: Well, Nick, I appreciate the invite.
Speaker 6: JJ Vance, host of Operation GCD, not the vice president, Lisa, Julia, great, great c al game.
Speaker 7: Looking for the conversation right right, great to meet you.
Speaker 6: The uh you know this topic of conversations right in my wheelhouse, you know, sadly enough, ritual human sacrifice.
Speaker 7: Now you're now you're talking my language, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: So I cover I cover those topics on Operation g C d quite frequently, amongst many other things. And uh do a live show on Wednesday nights on YouTube Rumble and Twister and Friday nights Fridays with the Occult Rejects Nick on the same same platforms. Yes, also on r S S, Fees and whatnot as well. But yeah, looking for to the conversation. Yeah, definitely, uh, definitely not on wasn't familiar with this topic, but I'm uh, you know, it will be.
Speaker 7: Nice interesting, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: So JJ, when you go like on speed dating or on dating apps, you you put down that line about if you're talking about whatever that was that you're talking.
Speaker 7: Like, right right, ritinal human sacrifice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, if you're into that, I said, I want to.
Speaker 2: Dating site. They would tell me that isn't a great idea.
Speaker 4: Conspiracy It probably would work.
Speaker 2: All the conspiracies. You're into flat earth, and then you connect with other conspiracy theorists and then you make conspiracy babies, and then we.
Speaker 4: Start an army conspiracy babies and we.
Speaker 2: Take over the world.
Speaker 7: There we go.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, this is your.
Speaker 5: Show, not mine.
Speaker 4: We're getting there. Were getting there three and a half minutes, and we're finally going to get to the guests. So hoorah.
Speaker 5: Code Codex of curiosities, my man, Please let everybody know what your deal is, what your show is about, what's up and whatever you want to plug? Please?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 3: Cool? Yeah, my show is conspiracies, dating and conspiracies.
Speaker 4: I was just like, they took me a second.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm not gonna steal that right now.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So my show does we do conspiracies. I do Lost History, I do you know, paranormal, supernatural, UFO, abduction, all the like, everything that kind of falls in there is what I do. And then I do the odd. I've done two true crime episodes because they're just that out there, that crazy, and and the one we're gonna be talking about tonight is one of them, you know, because it was just an attention grapper, and considering that I live here in Mexico, it was something else that was kind of a dear to me. Not just being these you know, sacrificial human sacrificial kind of things. It's just let's let's get into it. Let's find out the true nitty gritty about Mexico here, and my show can be found everywhere, you know. I bow down to YouTube there yeah, but so I'm in YouTube, rumble, you know, audio wherever you can find it. It's it's the typical and again Codega's Codex of Curiosities.
Speaker 5: I'll definitely say you have. You know, when I first came across I think I told you in DM, I was like, I thought you were only true crime. I must have looked at the only two shows you've done exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: It was Jack the Ripper and this this called the Magdalena sold this the Vampiric Blood Priestess.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then and then when I went back and looked at your stuff, I was just you know, more of your stuff. I was just like, oh, this guy covers like everything. Yeah, I thought was true crime dab. Yeah, he does have a slew of different types of topics for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It was between those two. When I saw that, I was like, ah, but same last name as Lisa. I'll ask him for that first, of course. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Let's uh yeah, So, so do we want to get into it or yeah, let's do it. Just jump right into it. Okay, So the topic, what we're we talking about is a place in Mexico and San Luis Potosi called Yorba Buena and this is small. Like when I say small, that doesn't even doesn't even cut it, you know, it's it's tiny, tiny little village. That was this this village and this was this took place in the early sixties. Okay, and like but but before we jumped too deep into it, we got to do a little bit of background on the two main proponents of this who kind of started this all, and that was so we're going to talk about Santos and uh Cayetano Ernandez. Now, these were two brothers who were just lifelong scam artists. That's that's all they did. You know. They would go from one place to another place. And they they were driving along and they had just left or or had been run out of town, which is usually the typical, uh what happened with them? So so they're just leaving for one scam and they stumbled upon your buena. They could see this town off in the distance, and they noticed that there was no power lines running there and there was no they didn't see a church or they didn't see what else, Yeah, or a school as well, and so if you think about it, there was with that meant. What that meant was there's no contact from the outside world, no education and no organized religion to keep these people kind of on the righteous path, right.
Speaker 5: Imagine looking for stuff like that, things to check off. Yeah, I could go there, the manipulag. I haven't thought of that, but it makes sense.
Speaker 3: And yurbuena means good herb, okay, So if you if you get the feeling where that's coming from, that was most likely it was. It got its name from the cartels who used to work in that area and we use the fields to grow their crops. But they were eventually run out by the federal allies. So that's a kind of all right, got its name, you know. Or buena also means spearmint as well, but I believe we're going to go with the fact that it's a good herb is really where they got that name from. Now let's get back to the story here. So now, these these two brothers, they they decided they came up with this hair brain scheme to pose as prophets of ancient Inca gods. Now, if anybody knows anything about geography and you know, ancient civilizations, you would know that the Incas aren't native to Peru, I mean, sorry, not native to Mexico. They're native to Peru, so like this is this is ridiculous to begin with already. But they went in, and they went into the villagers, and they said that they were priests or prophets of these ancient Inca gods, and they were there to pave the way for the return of these gods. And with that they promised the villagers that there is hidden treasures and they would give these hidden treasures to these villagers in exchange for worship and tributes. Now what that what that entailed was like free food, free booze, lots of sex, pretty much anything else they wanted from the villagers. All right, So that's yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: So it's crazy in the sixties that can still happen. I mean, listen, I can understand if you end up in like, you know, the rainforest of someplace in Africa, but I mean in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Well, remember Nick, the sixties were like Laurel Canyon program to kill serial killers and you know all that stuff. It doesn't surprise me. There was so many cults that broke out in the sixties. It makes your headspind It's craziness.
Speaker 1: But I think like in Sunuis Potosi. Wasn't it predominantly indigenous still, like it's so the tourist attraction that it is now today.
Speaker 3: I believe so, I completely believe so. And one of you know, everybody knows one of the things of cults is to isolate your the people, you know, keep them isolated. But that's already happened in this town has already completely isolated.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: And they were they were long gone and forgotten already. You know, they were taking advantage of by the cartel. But the cartel's now gone. So all they were doing for for income was like selling beans and corn.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 3: So like again, calling this a village really wasn't doing it justice. It was much smaller, you know, it was just a community of sorts because like I said, I think I mentioned that there is about like maybe fifty people living there.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I have a question these brothers, were they like learn it at all or do they say, like which specific gods they were representing? Well they just kind of just like gods.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, because these these people don't really know, they're like sure, sure that that sounds right? Good, Like and these men weren't learning like you know, they I don't know the full background of they had enough education to be able to pull off some good scams, right and be able to manipulate people, which you got to have some education be able.
Speaker 7: To do that.
Speaker 5: At least more than the people you're taking advantage.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Yeah, they got their grade ten and everybody else has the grade nine.
Speaker 7: So there we go.
Speaker 6: Was was there a lot of other known cold activity in around that area at the time?
Speaker 7: Do they get did they get bit with a New Age bug?
Speaker 3: Not that I know of, I don't. I don't know that, but yeah, like the New Age like peace love and you know, like the Hippie movement I did, because.
Speaker 6: I mean scientology was in that and around I mean, I don't know that area of Mexico, but they've been operating in Mexico since the nineteen sixtyes, late nineteen fifty.
Speaker 1: So there's I think they were in school which was over in the Yucatan, which is.
Speaker 6: Ye further definitely down there, but they have these child forms they've been operating too, which they're not exactly.
Speaker 3: The Yucatan where they located school well, t u l Okay, it's.
Speaker 1: Still the same name, but San Luis Potosi is correct me if I'm wrong. It's north of Monterey. No, I'm Mexico city.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Yes, but it is near Monterey, very near Monterey, right, which.
Speaker 6: Is not that far from like the Matamoros cold that would it would erupt in the seventies and eighties.
Speaker 1: It's further south, right, isn't it that it's.
Speaker 3: On the coast, Yes, close to being on the coast.
Speaker 7: Yes, same state though, right, same.
Speaker 3: No, I think No, I think I think there are more northern states.
Speaker 7: Yeah, is that the name of its.
Speaker 6: I'm not good with American names first and foremost, so Mexican names not my not my thing.
Speaker 7: But that's how you pronounced it. I often wonder how much how much cold activity.
Speaker 6: Went in around that area, and looking into this cold I'd never heard of a as I go, wow, there's far more cold activity in that reads.
Speaker 2: And then you know, previously, did the brothers have any like military, like ex military, any governmental nothing where they're fit, where their grandparents Satanists, where they like part of generational Satanism anything like that. No, no, not they they just broke out on their own.
Speaker 3: Kind of Yes, exactly exactly. And yeah, so Tampico is on the East Coast. Is is that what you're saying. But this area, I believe San Luis Potosi is is not is a bit north. It's it's north of Mexico City, but it's it's still south of it's kind of in between. I don't know if we want to say in between the border of like U of the US and Mexico City. It's I don't want to say halfway. No, it's it's much closer to Mexico City. But yeah, I'm not going to Mexican geography anyway. Between what you're saying Monaree, Mexico City.
Speaker 6: I can picture those places well anything else between, like I'm not I'm not certain of not.
Speaker 3: No problem, no problem. Yeah, So yeah, it's it's north of Mexico City and south of Monterey is where we're going to find it.
Speaker 6: But this is kind of an abnormal theology, you know, this not just the Incos is your point now coming to Mexico claim to be representing Incan gods, But from from what it seems like with this cold, it's not.
Speaker 7: It's not rooted in local folklore.
Speaker 3: At this point. No, at this point, No, it changes though, it changes gears and and that's when things get get a little crazy. Okay, yeah, so yeah, and it's it's like these guys were just career criminals going around finding targets, finding hits, but this was the craziest one of them all, you know, like before it's I believe before a most smaller you know, like hitting families, hitting up families and smaller areas or smaller like targets. But this was this was their big hits on this one. And one of the issues though with this is if we're going back to the story, is that they they they continued this charade for a couple of weeks, people were starting to like it. They didn't really bring anything to the table though. They just kept on saying that this is what they're doing. But they actually picked a couple of villagers to serve them and and to help keep the villagers in mind, one of those being Jesus for Bario. Okay, now, Jazus kind of figured out that they this was all bullshit, and he's like, listen, I want in. It's pretty much what he wanted to, Like, he wanted to take advantage of his own village as well, like, hey, I want part of this, because at this time it was just enjoying a lot of sex, drinks and food and everything. So that's that's where it went. But like as I said, this, the promises of treasures and gold that they weren't materializing. They weren't bringing anything. So the villagers were becoming more skeptical by the day and that this next choice is where they changed everything. So they the brothers realized that they needed to step this up. Okay, So they ended up driving to Monterey and they left Jesus in charge to kind of like keep people still in line, to let them know that, hey, we're coming back. And the reason they did this is because they were they promised the villagers that they were going to bring back a goddess or a priestess, that they were going to create this. They were just going to bring someone else back who was who was to add to this charade?
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 3: So they drove to Monterey and that is where they recruited Magdalena saw this and her brother and I'm going to butcher this name because it is a difficult name, Elizar Als. Okay, So that is the brother of Magdalena Solis. Now it's unknown if if Magdalena Solis and aliasar and the two brothers actually knew each other prior to this. They might have there might have been a relationship prior to that beout. But Magdalena was she was working as a prostitute in Monterey and she's been doing this since the age of twelve. And her pimp was her brother. Okay, that's nice, so fucked right, yes, yeah, I complete, I knew that was going to come up.
Speaker 2: He was pimp andes sis he's so messed yeah, yeah, completely messed up.
Speaker 3: Now, not only did she not only was she a prostitute, though she was also had a side hustle as a fortune teller and medium. She would claim to be like channeling spirits of oh that's exactly, that's exactly you know. But but she is in in this kind of concept. So she was said she would channel like these brujas okay and for those who know those are witches. So that was I believe that played a big part in in this next the next level, the next step. So so Magdalena and her brother and Hernandez brothers decided that Kate like they propositioned her and said, we want you to come back and we want you to portray you know this priestess or this or a god. Well, they actually said priestess to begin.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: During this time, when they're having this conversation and agreeing with this, one of them finally realized that the Incoans weren't from Mexico. So that's when they switched up. They decided to go with Aztec gods sot At this time, you know, some had said that mag was going to pose as a famous resurrected Mexican faith healer, but that kind of they decided not to. So she was going to be a priestess of the Aztec goddess qualitic you okay, and qualitic youu was the fertility goddess. And I'm not doing that right too. I had some issues with some of these names. But qual lick you, qualth lick you, okay. So this was the fertility goddess. Which make sure you keep that in your mind now. So the brothers returned back to the village and they told that they didn't bring in Magdalena yet. They told everyone that this goddess that they went to get or this priestess would arrive at night and they but they had to perform this ritual to summon her, so that evening they got the villagers to participate in the brother's ritual where they use some fireworks and pyrotechnics to and which amazes people because they've never seen this kind of stuff, right, this is all new to them, so they're able to produce stick cloud of smoke and once the once the smoke cleared, there stood Magdalena Solis and the village were just the villagers were just amazed at this because this was you know, smoking mirrors, kind of bullshit kind of stuff, but for them this was amazingals.
Speaker 7: Then they were just kind of making it up as they went along, making everything.
Speaker 2: Exactly they like when they got back, did they like switch it up, like, oh, by the way, just kidding, it's as Tech's not like you'd think right there, they'd be like, hold the fuck up, Like, first off, who are you? Second off, it went from INCA to now it's as tech, to now it's this, and now it's that. And I'm wondering if the brothers knew her because they were getting some puss on the other side of town and maybe they got a reading or something, and maybe they got tight with her brother and they were like, let's run game on these people just seems like it'd be like, we're going to go to this town and we just so happened to know a fortune telling prostitute with pool brother that could come back and run this game with with us. Like that's so specific, you know, it's almost like they.
Speaker 5: Had Like that is a good point.
Speaker 3: In fact, it's a great point. And none of that can be proven or disproven. Another can be claimed or disclaimed that is not in there, But there is assumptions. The only assumptions was they might have known each other prior to this. But I think you're bringing up a great point, you know, it's kind of it's interesting. It is very.
Speaker 1: Interesting to Julia's point. When I was listening to it at the beginning and now listening to you, Julia, I wonder if they were about to get caught RD and dirty, and so they their whole game in that Oh oops, we invoke the ink in people and they know that it and so let's get someone who could pose as an Aztec priestess and change it up, do you know what I mean? And that probably the charade was falling apart, and so therefore they had to go get reconnaissance and then hence you know, they already knew who that person was, they knew that they could scam them, they knew that they could be in on the take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's like this chick already likes to make money dirty. Yeah, you're not going to take a lot of convincing to be like, hey, come back with us, right right, It's like, hey, you don't even have to you don't even have to get as dirty. You know what I'm saying. We'll pay you for doing less if you come with us. So I think she found an easy way out.
Speaker 3: I would do it too.
Speaker 2: I'd be invoking all kinds of shit.
Speaker 3: Like get me out of here.
Speaker 2: My brother is literally pimping me. But nobody knows that yet, nobody knows anything about her. So there's they're still able to pull off this this charade.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, right, acquisition in the matter, right, Like, aren't the locals they're Catholics, they're letting all this problem.
Speaker 3: No, No, there's no church, no nothing there like that. They were completely isolated. So there's no church in Electricity, no school as well. So you've got the perfect mark there. They're just they're just right for picking.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I just assumed the Catholics did a number of Mexico hundreds of years ago. They just got roll across the whole landscape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they forgot this little po dunk town. They just skipped right over it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: So and also to boot to this, So the villagers also believed that. And I don't know who stated this, but if we're talking about like Catholics, so the villagers also believe that las Are was the reincarnation of Saint Francis. So they just ran with that. So there, so I know we're saying there's no church and there's no Catholic religion, but they had an idea of who Saint Francis was. So that's interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when it was one time, if you didn't know who Saint Francis was, they they hung you upside down by the steak or something lit you on fire, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All of all of the missionary priests that came from Spain in the fifteen hundreds were all of the Saint Franciscan order. None of them came their order. It was predominant because it was in southern Spain where ernand Cortees predominated. In that one specific area of Mexico, and so it was all majority of that Franciscan order. The other orders went elsewhere North Mexico, South America and all that other stuff, but predominantly the area was a Franciscan order.
Speaker 2: Would you think that la is alaisar he knew that shit before he got to the little town. Maybe he had been exposed he was. He wanted to be in on the the scam too, like, oh, my sister's not going to get all the glory, Like I gotta be somebody. All right, you're Saint Francis, asshole, get up around.
Speaker 3: Maybe had a slight resemblance to Saint Francis and baby, and it could have went that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, we talked to animals. That's his thing.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Saint Francis is that he could speak to him.
Speaker 3: Sorry, no, no, well, which is crazy that the he talked to animals, because what they end up doing right away is so un Saint Francis like yeah, because like the villagers then just accepted them, like yes, this is what we've been waiting for. And that's when it all really started. So Magdalena started taking control. At this point, she started introducing like these crazy things such as animal sacrifices and then big sexual acts like orgies and whatnot. And with the sacrifices, with the animal sacrifices, they started drinking the blood of these animals and mixing it with payote and marijuana as well. So this is where things started getting crazy, you know, just drug up everybody. Because of course, since the the cartel was in that area, they're not anymore there, there's still marijuana plants growing around, so that was a common thing in Biota, of course, is quite common in that area as well. Now now, now the big problem that is is this is that over time, Magdalena started to really believe in her herself, like in her own divinity, and and that's when she started like assuming leadership of the cult. Okay, So she started to believe in the the ruse itself right along with the villagers almost, he could say. So that's where things started escalating even more. And in this in this town also, there was this one beautiful girl named Selina. Selena was also slightly in on it, okay, so she was one of those appointed what is it, uh, like kind of like a priestess of the group. So she was appointed of that one as well. So what happened there was Magdalena ended up developing feelings like a bit of lust for Selena as well, so that will play part closer to the end. Okay, oh shit, the kids, Yeah, the the possible triangle. Yeah, yeah, now.
Speaker 2: I have I have just the quickest question ever, was was she did she believe in it? Because like she was like doing this which witchy stuff before they even got her inducted into this cult, Like she was summoning stuff, and like maybe she really did think.
Speaker 3: Like that's that, That's what I think. I think it ties in with it because she was already kind of getting into this mindset of like I am a fortune teller and I am channel these bruhas, and maybe there was part of her that actually believed that.
Speaker 7: Okay, right, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Especially as like drinking the blood and doing the like, you know, even if it was me, if I was, I knew it was all kind of like a setup and it was I wouldn't be drinking it. No, thanks, you know, it's like how far do you get into it?
Speaker 1: Well, and I will say this, like in the Hispanic culture, at least in the Mexican culture, we do predominantly cook our food and blood so like like and stuff like that. I don't know if you ever had that in Mako it's geeseol I have with Yeah, you cook it in blood and stuff like that. It's it's it's one of those things that the people they're called compass. They would live off the land and you ate everything everything from intestine or whatever. You never let anything go to waste. And so it's predominantly that that was accepted, everything from brain, tongue, cheek, everything, and so that's very common in Hispanic culture.
Speaker 2: That's not I think there's throats and just like like doing like I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, but well in this one, they would they actually had like a ceremonial chalice that they were they were using to take them. Yes, yes, sorry, no, but yeah it's uh, it's so it's getting there where she she's taking more control of this. So and this is where again that that that that one was a step up. Now this is coming to another step up. Sorry you had a question.
Speaker 6: No, it was just gonna before moved past the animal sacrifice, not that I want to dwell on it, but what was just were there any.
Speaker 7: Dogs involved here? Maybe German shepherds?
Speaker 3: No, from what I heard it was chickens. It wasn't anything too crazy, so it was chickens. Could have been out other animals, of course, of course I've heard chickens. That is all that I've read, that I've done research on, and that's all I've gotten out.
Speaker 5: I mean, shepherds do come up a lot, though.
Speaker 6: I noticed there was a lot of German shepherds getting off to Mexico around those times. Well you know again like at least the point element south of there in the Yucatan.
Speaker 5: But nonetheless, well, I just even like with uh that that's associated with Go Go Beach. You know, Joe Biden's dog that kept biting people the whole time. He was a Germany shepherd.
Speaker 1: You do hear about germanyerd They would have had to been brought in because German shepherds are not intigenous to.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, especially that specific area too. I would not assume that they'd have any German shepherds. Maybe some local uh, maybe some local dogs that are just.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think dogs dogs acrific in general is interesting because it does seem to circle around colts on numerous continents.
Speaker 2: M m mm hmmm mm hmmm. I agree with you on that one. They I think there was some dogs in the a Dolfo Constanzo stuff. I'm pretty sure there was some dogs.
Speaker 7: With that madam, the madam Morose one. Yeah, definitely gilling dogs up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyways, ry, no, no worries, No worries. I like conversation.
Speaker 7: That was. I enjoyed that.
Speaker 3: So at this point again they started hitting a point where some of the villagers, a couple of the villagers were starting to like a little bit of dissent was happening, you know, except of the villagers were just like, I'm not buying this. I'm not into this, you know, big sex, orgies and this blood drinking and everything. So so they're like they're questioning everything that was being done. And the two brothers that started it all in the beginning, you know, the Hernandez brothers, they were talking about like yeah, time to go okay, So they were ready to cut it and leave. But Magdalena took it upon herself to solve the problem. And this is where she takes complete control. So she had another one of her rituals with biote and and orgies and everything and animal sacrificing and blood drinking. But the doing this ritual though. She said that the gods had told her that there are doubters in the village, and so she pointed out one of them and then they all proceeded to murder him in front of everyone. Okay, so in front of the villager. So it was then they just they bludgeoned him. It was usually with rocks, like bludging him with rocks now, and it said that at this point that's when she used the cup to that they were using to drink the chicken blood to. She started drinking blood from this dead guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, fuck, she kicked it up way a notch.
Speaker 4: Yes she did. Yes.
Speaker 2: See, that's why I think she started believing in this shit, because it's like you just took it to a homicidal place. And that's why I think, like this is me being my spiritual self and not my conspiracy self. When you do these things, I think you can invite like dark spirits to come into you. And I think that she probably was getting into some stuff she had no idea how powerful it actually was. Maybe like this story is.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, you know, she she got so into it.
Speaker 2: She's believing in the liars and stuff. Maybe she got so into it she actually started conjuring some shit. I mean, how many dead chickens do you need to drink the blood and like do all this before you actually start opening the doors to some some like dark stuff.
Speaker 3: Well it's like blood sex, magic, right.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, and the orgies and the weird. Like you gotta think like this this started as a pretend thing and now it's like a real thing, Like they've brought it into the physical plane.
Speaker 3: Like exactly, and now like think of it, like what a way to control a village? Now, you know, you just murdered one of them for being a disbeliever, and in front of everyone, I.
Speaker 5: Was gonna ask do you think he was really a disbeliever? Do you think they were like, you know, we're just going to kill one person to prove a point, to scare everybody.
Speaker 3: No, it was definitely disbelieve. There was two men that were being these that were disbelieved. Now it's it's uncertain that they killed one or two. I'm leaning more to that it was only one. But you know, all you have to do is killed one and the other one is going to fall right in line. You're not going to get any dissent at that point. Yeah, Yeah, that is great control, right, and so, and at this point she had taken over the cult completely, and the brothers happily actually just stepped aside because they were along for the ride. Now, they weren't making any of those difficult decisions or doing any of that stuff. Now they're just kind of like, all right, just let it happen. And but nonetheless there's still part of it all. And it was specifically at this point that ever, that was stated that she actually believed that she was the reincarnation of the god Qualita qu.
Speaker 5: One thing. I did just go ahead, go ahead, really.
Speaker 2: Well, this is this is a real goddess though, this is a real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe, Yeah, she she's I think the goddess which in meshika or sex lore, they believe snakes are life because you know, when you open someone up, all you see is snakes like intestines and blood vessels and whatever. And they believe that there is in bilber cord that connects all of the heavens. So I believe well was the goddess of the snakes. And if I'm not mistaken, I think she was like their Matusa or something like that, because what have you. She likes of the thing that we did.
Speaker 2: Sorry, she's like the feminized version of like quetso Couadal, yes, because the name is so similar, and that's like a masculine deity. But so okay, all right, so yeah, think about all this sacrifices and ship she's doing in the name of a very real deity, like of.
Speaker 3: Course, and she was so Yeah, she was considered the mother of the gods, the goddess of earth, nature, fertility, life, and death. So she was a the main goddess if you want to go, if you want to go there, So she was the goddess. So if you're gonna if you're going to be a goddess and portray a goddess, that's the one to portray.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wonder who taught her how to mix the you know, to mix the paodian with the blood, you know, to give the appearance of some sort of mystical power. I'm sure over her followers you know that maybe that's an enterprising con man tactic.
Speaker 7: I don't know. It just seems like someone may have taught her that.
Speaker 2: Have you guys read The Cosmic Serpent? Anybody know? But it's in my queue, Dude, I'm reading it right now. And JJ just mentioned something that's totally in the Cosmic Serpent about how how did ancients understand how to create ayahuasca? Out of eighty thousand Amazonian plants, they chose the two plants like the hallucinogenic and the one that shuts off the receptors in your stomach so you didn't pe you get back up, like they chose out of eighty thousand plants they chose. It's just like divinely inspired, they say. So.
Speaker 1: So I spoke to in Peru when I went down there, and they said God is very kind to the to the innocent mind that seeks his knowledge. And he says that they that they walk with the spirits, at least the shamans do, and that the spirits reveal to them what it is, but that they go into the forest and that they fast or whatever, and that the that the plants come alive and tell them how to be. You again, I'm just you know, repeating what I heard and.
Speaker 2: So, but that's but that's such a good point because it's like how far into this did she really get? Because I think like there's a level of psychopathy. But they at the same time, like she was actually doing like real stuff to bring about like real results when seeing the blood and doing all the in the like, dude, for real, she could have opened if.
Speaker 1: She was doing taro, then I would think that she was very much into that whole side of the arts points.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's already into the dabbling into what she's in the occult, right, she.
Speaker 1: Would be very much into the whole what do you call them whatever and all about that reading the iris, reading the cards, reading your tea leaves a whole bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So is this like a normal Tarot system she was subscribing to or is this like a Mexican only Tarot system where we talking her that.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would assume it would be just the regular taro. I don't know if there was any other ones around.
Speaker 5: The one thing I do want to, I guess ask or bring up again now this whole because I am trying to like I'm just wondering, like, what's the even the benefit of this? So now the whole reason that this even started and now they still like kind of just going along with like a free ride and tons of sex like like because that seems to be the only reason why they're still continuing. This is from the beginning, the idea of like, oh, we could just get laid and live here for free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get get laid, live here for free, have all the food want just be yeah, god right.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's just like that's it.
Speaker 3: That's how it all started.
Speaker 2: It honestly, Nick, It's like they wanted their own like kingdom. They wanted to be like kings of their kingdom. And like the way you control people is fear religion. You know that that the fear of death will get That would get me every time. It'd be like, oh dude, they're literally killing people now. I you know, at what point do you just kind of be like, this is really real. We should really listen to these people.
Speaker 6: And but it is.
Speaker 2: It is surprising to me that it got so out of hand that the guys who started the whole thing were just like, we're going to take a back seat to this. Uh, we fucked up and have fun. We're out of here.
Speaker 1: I think you something on your show, and I think it fits perfectly to this question. Is that here's this girl who was placed into prostitution and she had absolutely no control in her life, and now here she stepped into a stage where everyone listened to everything she said and she now could have control. And so that, I'm assuming is the ultimate high anyone can can want or perceive.
Speaker 3: Sure, I actually agree.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anybody who's in a position where you don't have any control and then you're almost gifted these powers, people get like drunk on that. They get drunk on power. And I'm if you're into conspiracies, and I'm sure you know when the COVID was around that you've seen all these people who never had power before who are now gifted with all this power. You know, maybe your door checkers at Walmart and shit like that, or your Starbucks baristas and they're now drunk on power and telling you how to you know, you can't come in here, you can't do this, you know, And yeah, that's an easy example of it.
Speaker 5: You had dudes stocking shells in the supermarket wearing an Essential Worker shirt that thought they were.
Speaker 2: All the weird nerds that like nobody gave a shit about it became like your masters. Yes, shit, like you fucking work at Ross, Dude, Like, don't tell me I can't approach the cash register unless I'm like, are you It's Ross?
Speaker 4: Like you work at a store that's got arrows on the floor and you're following it.
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 2: That's the first place I went into when they started that ship. I was like, this is fucking ross, Like you guys sell birdhouses and underwear? Why are you telling me how to live my life? And it's just like they gave power to like the useless nerds of society. I'm telling you it just it's crazy. But that is a good example of what's going on. It's just like a couple of weird nerds who got a prostitute with some mental instability in her pimp brother and they started a cult and then they actually opened up the door to some really real shit in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Oh completely, completely, Yeah, the example I gave you was just a just a tip of the iceberg in comparison to this, you know, and it was and yeah, yeah, it's crazy. It is crazy. So I can continue if you guys want, Yeah, yeah, all right, all right. So now so now under her command, like this cult, now, any of the members, which is the villagers, anybody who expressed like they want to leave or you know, they want out, we're publicly executed. Okay, So yes, yeah, uh, and and remember there's not that many people living here, right, so you know you're but I guess you know, you kill a couple and you have that you have that uh, that control and and that that's when also Magdalena started to introduce like these blood rituals, which were inspired by the Aztecs, you know, where they when there was any dissenting members, they would they were tortured, mutilated and then left to bleed to death. And when they did that, they would collect their their blood and mix it with marijuana or piote, and that that of course was then consumed by Magdalena and other cult members. Now she actually believed that this, and and the cult members actually believed that this granted them supernatural powers, and she, Magdalena herself believed that it sustained her. It even like and this this process even escalated more when they started to rip the hearts out of their victims and eat them as well.
Speaker 2: So straight up, yeah, that is like straight up as tech, like old school as tech ship. Where'd she get that idea from?
Speaker 3: You know exactly? And you wonder was she does she actually know this or was this being channeled through her by some demon?
Speaker 2: But I'm with the ladder of those two things obviously, but.
Speaker 3: I believe that there is some crossover in that in that area that you know, we start going a little bit supernatural. But and she believed, like the people believe that this granted them supernatural powers, which is just crazy.
Speaker 2: Now, but who's to say that it didn't, you know, like I'm almost.
Speaker 3: Thinking maybe I'm gonna make a bulletproof that's for sure.
Speaker 5: You know what the problem is, you know, like you know how I mean this is just because I know of things that I've seen in movies, and who knows if you already know the timing and stuff, and you just want people to be like dumb. Now, I'm not saying that the lady did this, but like I do wonder if there's like things that you could even do to really make these people believe like this needs to be dumb, because like from what I'm getting at is in a movie I saw, Fuck, I think Bill Gibson did it to Apocalypto. Those people were killing people until the eclipse ended our game. Now, if you know one's coming, you could play off that, Like did she use things that she could even even have played off to even make these people think that she was legit that much more.
Speaker 3: And I mean you really not havegumented or anything. But who knows, you know, for but yeah, who truly knows. Not many people know those specifics of it. But I guess if we go back, you know, if you go back to the time period and you look at it, there probably was some maybe there was some solar solar activity going on or celestial activity that maybe they could have played with as well.
Speaker 2: Does pioti get you fucked up?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really? So it's like tripping balls.
Speaker 7: Or is it like a mile more than acid? More than aid?
Speaker 5: But for me though, I I only did it, I mean once, maybe twice. I left my ass off though more than I did on acid. Or I mean I told you.
Speaker 7: It's a good time.
Speaker 3: Do you feel I don't. Oh yeah, Piote is completely spiritual. That is, that is definitely a spiritual.
Speaker 2: If you mixed it with like a dead guy's blood and smoked it, like maybe they've Maybe that's why I'm saying, like maybe they did see stuff and like you know, absolutely I was looking at you.
Speaker 1: I was looking to see if iron enhances the effects of masculine you know, of psychoactive and I'm I'm pretty sure if I deep dive into it'll find something, But I don't know. I mean, because masculine kind of acts on your norropenephrine epinephrine mechanism sympathetic, and you know, the heart rate will change and so'll your increasing temperatures. Everything's like heightened, kind of like with the LSD. Everything's heightened, right, you become a cat. You feel everything, you hear everything.
Speaker 2: So I'm, well, how about this one, Lisa, how about this one? You know how they're always talking about like adrenalized blood, you know, can get you high on its own. What if what if they're they're murdering these people, they're scaring the ship out of them. They get them nice and adrenalized, they siphon off that adrenalized blood. Didn't they mix it with the peyote? They probably got the spirits coming out their asshole.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: That's why I think that they were really dabbling into some stuff.
Speaker 6: They're just chugging this this uh you know, this psychoeic blood, and you know they're gonna they can convince them of whatever. It just sounds like a massive Mexican MK culture type experiments that I'm right.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: It was the proto, the proto.
Speaker 4: Yeah she was. She was like, Yo, Charles Manson ain't got shit on me.
Speaker 7: Yeah you didn't. He was just dealing with that.
Speaker 4: Cias like, I'm slicing next for this ship.
Speaker 2: He has the generic shit these guys are making. This is some homemade fucking concoctions and stuff. I'm so intrigued right now. I cannot wait to hear how this ends.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 3: No, no worries, no worries. Unfortunately, it is coming to an end now.
Speaker 7: So this, this whole.
Speaker 3: Charade, I don't even call her charade anymore because it's it's past that, right. This is like this, this nightmare. It went on for about six weeks, and now the guestimate of how many people were killed were anywhere between six to fourteen. I know that's like a large and you know it could be like six to eight, which would be small, but they say anywhere between six to fourteen. And it's really unknown because you know there wasn't and you'll find out later, is that a lot of people weren't talking about this. So now in May of nineteen sixty three, this is We're going to go back to Selena.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: If remember Selena, Selena was the love interest of Magdalena, okay, And so Selena ended up having a little fora with Santos Sernandez that was one of the original brothers, and Magdalena had kind of caught them and she was not happy about this. So now Magdalena kind of made this ultimatum and she said that for the riches to be presented, like if we are getting these riches, if we're giving you these wrenches riches, a true believer needed to be sacrificed, okay, and this true believer, of course, would be rewarded in the heavens. That was that was the claim by Magdalena. So Magdalena got Selena onto the altar and bashed her head in with a rock.
Speaker 2: A woman scorned right.
Speaker 1: Hispanic.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure, And.
Speaker 3: Like I said, this is where it kind of all humul comes to the climax of it all.
Speaker 7: So what now?
Speaker 3: While this is happening, there was a fourteen year old boy named Sebastian Guerrero and he was out exploring near the village of Yuwena. Somebody was saying he's exploring or he was just walking to another nearby village. And that nearby village was called what was it called? Again, I have this, I should know this uh La gran Villa Grand Okay, So that's where he was, that's where he was going to be headed to. Now he was near the feet of the eastern Sierra Madre mountains, and this area has tons of caves, and that's where they were doing a lot of these things. They weren't doing these these sacrifices right in the middle of the village. They were taking these to this caves. And now, yeah, so and these caves I think I might have or I might have glazed over. This is that lot. There was lots of legends about these caves having hidden treasure, so this was something else that maybe these guys knew about or played on as well. And so it was dark, and Guerrero said he saw something that intrigued him. He saw these like these flickering lights coming from a nearby cave. And so as he got closer to this cave, he started hearing sounds. He started hearing humans, and not sounds of talking or singing, but he just heard some noises. He couldn't make it out really, and he also caught a whiff of like incense, probably copal, which was used by the Asteco. And now with his curiosity growing, he he you know, pushed past pushed past his fear, and he approached the mouth of the cave and he he stayed really quiet and out of sight, and he cautiously peered inside the cave and what he saw shocked him. The inside the cave, he saw a ton of these villagers naked, all having sex while others were passing around like this ceremonial chalice, like this chalice, and they're drinking this dark fluid. And he says, at the far end of the cave, upon an altar, that's where he saw where the dark fluid was coming from. It was a human that had been hacked to pieces, so most likely Selena. And there was the final drops of the blood that were coming from her were being collected. Now standing above everyone on a rock inside this cave was Magdalena Solis and she was holding the heart of the victim of Selena.
Speaker 7: So that is.
Speaker 3: There is this is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So Grell took off running, you know, he snuck out of there, made sure no one could hear him, So he took off running and he ran the fifteen mind else to the town of Bi La Grande, okay, and that's where the closest police station was. And so when he got there, he tried explaining to the to the police what he saw, and he he wasn't doing a very good job of it. He was saying, the villagers were drinking blood like vampires. And you know, if you heard this from this kid, you know, like this fourteen year old boy, you're like, uh, whatever, you know, And that's what the police did. They actually laughed at him. They thought, they kind of said that his imagination was getting the best of him. They're like, no, no, So they didn't believe him, but he wouldn't stop. So he just kept on insisting that something horrific was going on in these caves. So finally the next day, finally the one inspector Luis Martinez, he said, okay, okay, I'll go with you, you to check it out, okay. And that was the last that anybody had seen or heard from them ever again, of.
Speaker 2: The police officer or the police.
Speaker 3: Of the police officer and the boy, they disappeared because the boy had to go back to show him this. So the boy you know, like how brave was this kid to go back and this police officer went with them, so neither would be seen alive again.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 3: That was the last they saw, damn.
Speaker 2: So they got a blood ritual on them too, yes, yes, And so the police went to go look for this other guy, right, and they found okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: So following that, then the police in vie La Grand they they realized that their inspector is not coming back, so they knew something was going on, so they reached out and contacted Alberto Gomez. He was a police inspector in Monterrey, and with with his help, they organized a police and military operation. Okay, because like they brought in a helicopter and everything, and they brought in like a couple of battalions of military men. They knew something was going on then, you know, they actually then believed that this boy was telling them some truth. So what happened then, now this is like the ultimate ultimate showdown. So the it led to a shootout, you know, where the one brother Santo Ernandez was shot and killed. He was they're doing the shootout and he was trying to run away. They killed him, and so guy at Dano, which is the other brother, and Jesus Roberto, which was the one villager who knew everything was he knew what was going on. They they they ran off and they hit and they got away. But and what their plan was, They're gonna wait till this all blew over. We're gonna go hide in his case and wait for it ultimately over and then they could, you know, come back and regain control role of this town again after the military and the police left. But that's where greed takes control. But Jesus took it upon himself to well, I can now be in controlled. So he actually killed Guya Dano, So he used a rock and murdered him. So that was, you know, like this has just gone absolute off the rails. Now, So the police and the military they find Magdalena and her brother and they are high as a kite off their rockers in a house. Okay, so they arrest them and they also discover Jesus as well, and so they arrest him as well. Now all the maining villagers were arrested. A few were killed in the shootout though, so that is what happened. They arrested every single person of this town. Every single person was arrested, which is crazy. You know, they took everybody away. Yeah, so that's where we say that at this point that is kind of like, oh, they didn't get.
Speaker 2: Out on like good behavior or anything, did they?
Speaker 3: No? And unfortunately, so unfortunately the trail runs cold as to what exactly happened to Magdalena, Like I can tell you what happened in courts and that. So, so what happened is the.
Speaker 7: So they.
Speaker 3: They took them to court and Magdalena was sentenced to fit. Magdalena and alas are alis Are were convicted of two murders and sentenced to fifty years in prison. Now, the villagers wouldn't testify against Magdalena because they were still terrified that we should do something to them. They thought they still were convinced she was a god. So they did. Yeah, and allegedly the authorities discovered the mutilated bodies of several victims, including Guerrero and the investigator, near the cult ritual sites. Now that is not really one hundred percent, So that is it wasn't sure if they actually found them or not. That's you hear from multiple people that some people say no, they never found them, or yes they did. So but it is they did find mutilated bodies of some of the victims, and that's why we get such a random number between six to fourteen.
Speaker 2: She didn't get let out though, right.
Speaker 3: No, no, Now, the so her and her brother got fifty years and the remaining cult members, including Haesus, were given thirty year sentences, okay, And the reason why they got thirty instead of fifties because there's considerations giving to their illiteracy and impoverished backgrounds. They felt sorry for them, but they they put everyone in jail like that was almost a life sentence for for most of them. Now, Magdalena ended up disappearing in the system. Like I was saying, they don't really know what happened to her or where she actually went, so that.
Speaker 2: You know that as yeah, suspect to me, like they let her ass out right or.
Speaker 6: Something about the studio you too, we had any of the details here. Sounds like this might have been.
Speaker 7: A large scale affair, like where are these folks?
Speaker 3: It was? It ended was getting an arsenal from It ended really really fast, is from what I understand. It was over very quick. It wasn't a you know, I'm sure some of them had some rifles and that was it. So they said a shootout. But I'm assuming this a couple of them had rifles and the rest of them maybe had machetes and other tool implements to you to try to a good attack.
Speaker 6: But they all because when you said shootout, I was thinking, well, they've already got peoty in marijuana.
Speaker 7: They running drugs and set guns up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was because that. Yeah, it was because of the cartel in the beginning. Who's who's to say that they didn't have any weapons left over from the cartel when the cartel was there, you know, they might have left some things.
Speaker 6: They might have been the new owners of the cartail, right, new franchise owners of that operation.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think. Was it was it golf cartel that was still in power in nineteen sixties in that area. I don't know that.
Speaker 7: I don't know. Now.
Speaker 2: It's so similar to the Adolpho, isn't it It is?
Speaker 1: It is, thank you, thank you, very very similar.
Speaker 2: So similar. And they let that guy go, I mean they fake, he faked his death and they let him go, and it's like they lost this girl in the system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no one, No one knows No one knows where she No one knows because they.
Speaker 2: Fucking let her out. Dude, for one hundred they let her out, or they didn't even the trial didn't even happen, and they didn't even you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like, I'm sure the trial happened, but they just shipped her in. Then I don't know, maybe she conjured up some some Aztec goddess ship, then.
Speaker 2: She conjured up a government. I'm telling you, we got to look into it. He knows somebody, somebody knew her.
Speaker 3: Or maybe maybe there were some supernatural powers granted by the drinking of this and they brought her in to study her further.
Speaker 2: Well, they could be studying the ship out of her, but she's somewhere and they let it. They let her ass go, or.
Speaker 1: She, in my opinion, the oracle of a drug lord.
Speaker 2: Something. They love that ship. There's no way you're gonna let a cult leader like this go because if they let Adolfo go, why would they let her. Why would they put her up like She's got a whole ass, you know, cult behind her death, cult.
Speaker 3: That drinks the blood. Now, one thing to know about this is that there is so many stories out there, trying to find the truth is extremely difficult because it you know, with legends and even conspiracies, you know, everybody adds into the pot and it gets so difficult to actually find the truth. And being in conspiracies, I'm sure you guys know that. You know, the government will throw in three quarters of those conspiracies to really throw us off the trail. You know, they try to redirect us. And who's who's to say that, you know, when you're searching for this, that's not it, and like to to add creatas to that. You know, when when you google Magdalena Solas and the picture that comes up, I would say, you know, seventy five percent of the pictures that come up are not Magdalena Solis. Okay, it's Dagmar o Ogilbee and who was a Danish serial killer who died thirty years before all this happened. So if you google it and you see this one picture, it's not that's not her. That's not right.
Speaker 7: I'm already there.
Speaker 3: Let me, uh, I had I had that open, but I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I remember hearing that on your show, and I went to go check, and I did notice two different pictures, but there is one that it seem to have a lot more.
Speaker 2: Is there a big Is it a big fat lady in a pink dress? No?
Speaker 3: No, so no so Megala. You'll see one where she's got like a lace top and a bow on her front. That's not that's a That is a Dagmar. That's Dagmar.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 3: So the other one, yes, who has the mole. The one who has the mole is Magdalena Solis.
Speaker 5: That is weird though, if you were to like put in Magdalena Sola's I have incident, and then in Google and I went over to images, you'll see, Yeah, it's probably I would say on my end it's about half and half. That is wild that you will see.
Speaker 3: The one hunter. That's exactly it. I agree. It's always about this confusion and misdirection to take you into a different way to when you're doing any type of research. You know, like I talk about that with like think about Walt Disney. You know, is Walt Disney frozen? Is his body crowdgantically frozen? Well, why don't you type in Walt Disney frozen and see what comes up? Oh, we got the cartoon frozen. You know, it's all about these like we'll take you here. It just makes it a little more difficult to actually find the truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they even did a I don't know if you watch this, but they did an American Dad episode on that about like I did not Disney being frozen in the theme park. And but anyways, let me just ask you your personal opinion. I don't know where you ride on the conspiracy stream, but are you more spiritual with this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Us too? But like if you had a look at it from like a spiritual perspective, if you had to look at it from you know, they've added spices to this and maybe some of it is you know, just made up. Like what what do you think about all it?
Speaker 3: Well, bottom line is that there was some people who went off the rails after drinking blood. I believe that blood drinking happened for sure. Okay, what human drug? Blood drinking? Yeah, I think that happened as well. Whether it came down to the actual heart coming up, there is stories about that, and they did have the mutilated bodies, But I believe that a lot of this legitimately happened to what what degree was it fantasized and escalated and made a lot more. I don't know, Hollywood esque, I can't say, but there was a group of people who took over a town and they killed and murdered a lot of people. Now I'm on the I'm on the boat of that. There definitely was some form of possession in there. I believe there was some sort of demonic possession, especially when they started drinking the blood of these animals or these for sure the blood of the people, you know, like that is one And when you talked about like they had drenalized a blood, you know, that is something else that well, we know that it It gives people a high, right, It's yeah, not only you're mixing with pyote, you're you're having this this this high as well. And I'm I'm I believe that there was definitely some possession. And you know, was she actually possessed by a demon or or was she believing this was you know, herself. I think she became you know, I don't know, drunk with power and and it just took it over. It took her over, and she allowed herself to be she allowed herself to be a receptacle for for a entity.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, I yeah, I would agree with you on that. It kind of reminds me of did you ever watch the movie The Mist? Stephen King?
Speaker 3: I know the movie, but I have not watched it.
Speaker 2: It's basically like if you get a small group of people together, there was one superligious lady who ended up like saying, you know, oh, we got it.
Speaker 3: We got to make the great.
Speaker 2: Sacrifices, right, you know what I'm talking about, Nick? And it always comes it always ends up in like blood sacrifices because there were these monster things outside of this grocery store that lived in the mist or whatever, and she would say, you know, we have to throw one person out and let them get eaten and you know, fucked up by this creature so it won't get us. And it's like anytime you get like you take a small group of people, you put one religious wacko in the middle, it always ends up in like blood sacrificing, and you know, it's just it makes you think, how many times has this story repeated itself throughout history and we still don't get it. I almost feel like COVID was one of those things. It's like, put people in mass hysteria, give us one fucking weirdo that's got all the answers and watch everybody eat each other alive. It's just I don't know, it's it's just like a tale is.
Speaker 3: Old at time, like and your blood sacrifices will lock all the old people in the old folks home with people who got this COVID here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 1: I will say that the type of activity with the killing and the mutilation and the ritualized dismemberment and something it and not not that I'm trying to normalize it, but it is common among cartels. I mean, I think in some respects, I think people had even said that the that the ritual killings of cartels was worse than isis. And so I do know from living in South Texas that there were many times that people came upon sites that were witness to what was left behind and it was not, you know, obviously easy to look at, but and this is something that's common. And I think somebody I'll even go off and speculate that they had said, what you know, what do you think is happening? And they said, well, I think the the people, the Esseet people have come back right to reclaim and because of the type of stylized killings, the type of stylized whatever. And so when you hear about things like this with Montdalena, you hear about adultfo you hear about these things, it's almost like like lockstep. You know that it's just a continuation of what was happening back then. But it is very unusual that she kind of fell through the cracks or slipped through the system conveniently, maybe out of her own you know, kind of wits to kind of slip out, or somebody picked her up, or you know, maybe it was an opt to begin with and somebody picked her up.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm leaning that way.
Speaker 1: To the east side, and you're gonna try it on some higher level people. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's like I've been saying this recently, and I just I feel like it fits this because we can speculate, right, and they'll call it like you're speculating, you know, you're adding stuff that we can't verify. But they there has been such a concerted effort to get us to not believe our own eyes and not being able to put clues together and like not be able to take like storylines and infer detail, like you're giving me this story right, and you want me not to believe my own eyes. It bothers me because it's like, yeah, okay, maybe I'm speculating, but it's like a dolpho. Okay, they obviously faked that motherfucker's death, right he escaped with the Only thing this story is made sing about Magdalena is like she turned out to be trans in the end. It has all the freaking bookmarks of like, don't believe your own eyes, don't look over here. Nothing just a bunch of crazy people, and you know, and she got lost in the system, but believe us, she's in jail, okay, because you said so. And it's just like what really was going on out there? You know, I'm starting to lean towards this could have been another like program to kill cult just like Adolfo and all those places. And what was it, I said, Lisa, where they had the sweat shops and they were like killing the workers and shit was it? Yeah, warez Yep and wares and they were stealing all the factory workers and like selling them for mutual mutual, ritual ritual killings and stuff. But it just seems to me like they have a plan out there and they're able to get away with more stuff because they're not like keeping up with shit like this is the first time I've ever heard about this.
Speaker 3: Why, you know what, because this one has been covered up greatly. Like my brother in law, he's a Mexican and he is into all of this kind of dark conspiracy stuff, you know, like these things. Specifically, he had no idea. He had no idea. The only person who I talked to from this area who knew anything was a thirteen year old boy who loves history. He is he just you know, takes in any and all history, and he's the only one who knew about it. No one else had any idea about this at all.
Speaker 2: And it's like, do these people not have families? Like does Magdalene? It was just her brother and like no family members.
Speaker 3: No, Like, well, if her brother's pimping are out at twelve years old, you know, I'm thinking the family really wasn't there or around as much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean you're probably right about that.
Speaker 6: And I'm not surprised you get lost in the system. They're in prison because this lady's clearly and I asked that she's very effective.
Speaker 7: At what she was doing.
Speaker 3: Yes, or she convinced someone, or she was able to convince someone, you know, to to take her in, you know, like some sort of public official.
Speaker 7: She was able to convince a lot of Yeah, not just the prostitution ones.
Speaker 1: The prison system in Mexico is is a very loose system, correct, it's I think the rumor was that in the prison systems in Mexico, you could, you know, show up on the weekends or show up every other day, or do you know, you had all kinds of luxuries in the prison system. Correct me if I'm wrong, but.
Speaker 3: I believe the luxuries. I'm not sure about showing up though, And like.
Speaker 1: When I was, I was trying to be loose about it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, real real quick. When I was, I did hear from a lot of dudes when I believe it or not. When I was in federal prison, there was actually a fuck ton of people waiting to get supported. Believe it. There is a ton of people wasting up space in prison actually that are not here legally. And they, oh, it was so many it was ridiculous. I hate to say, but if they had brown skin in federal prison, it was like odds are it was cocaine or you're really illegal reentry. Yeah, they wait years to even get fucking sent home.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous. Cut Yeah, fuck, I forgot where I was going with.
Speaker 5: Oh, but I saw I was able to talk to a lot of dudes that actually did time in Mexican prison, and they'll be The thing is is that a lot of them it was already their second or third time too, which is really interesting, and like sometimes when you go back you will have to do time in your own, you know, good country. And they were saying, for a fact, they said, if you have money and you end up in Mexican prison, you will live a completely different life than everybody else.
Speaker 4: In that does.
Speaker 5: They said, there's people that they know that if like they're rich and they can hold their money, like they're rich enough to where they'll be rich until they get out. They'll knock a wall down and give them two selves. If you want to pay for it, still bring up prostitutes, still bring in food. They said, if you have money, you will live completely different in Mexican prison.
Speaker 3: They'll they'll bring in stuff as well. That it definitely hurts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, guys told me that they definitely I mean again, that whole thing was not going to wall down. I don't know about that, but like that does sound extreme, but I've had multiple people tell me that, like sex in food is still an option while you're in that prison.
Speaker 2: Well, is it just for rich people or.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Is it just who you know though? Too, because like they said, you just got to have money stories. Actually I haven't heard stories I read in Programmed to Kill. Some of these programmed like CIA serial killers, they get the most luxurious treatment when they're even even on death row, like John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, they all got like this super luxurious treatment while they were locked up, and it's like, is it who you know or is it who your connections are? Or is it like John Wayne Gacy got some crazy like luxurious treatment and like Ted Bundy had a kid on death row, like he had conjugals, he had all that stuff, and it's like, I don't know. Sometimes I think even in Mexican prisons, it's like Magdalena probably you know, who knows what happened to her, But it's all in who who your connections are.
Speaker 3: Maybe they got that was definitely one like one of my my questions is you know, did she keep up this facade or this belief that she was this God.
Speaker 5: I too, I was like, is she still be portraying this in jail? Is she like kicking back, drinking blood, still like paying.
Speaker 4: Off the guards.
Speaker 3: Let's say you believed it so hard. I'm sure you could convince people in jail that you were this person, you know, and then you just start getting people to uh to follow suit. Because I'm assuming if you're going to a woman's federal penitentiary, you know, there's not the education level is going to be quite low there, and you're just going to keep applying your trade.
Speaker 2: And she's already a legibo. So it's like paradise for her.
Speaker 1: Plenty of But even if even if she was wasn't able to convince him of God, I would think that she would have at least some sort of Bruhidia tactics or tools and would somehow convince people, even in prison, of like, oh, you want this person to I don't lose their hair. I mean, you want this person to like belly over whatever. You know, let me let me show you a few things and then just right away you can get people on your side. I mean, I don't know, I.
Speaker 7: Just can't believe this lady's said in prison.
Speaker 6: I mean, I understand the system is a bit different there, but she just to me seems like she has too many skill sets, you know, and to compare comparatively speaking, like, I don't think Charles Manson ever went to prison.
Speaker 7: It's kind of different story since you see videos of men I don't think in prison.
Speaker 6: But he's never following the the penal coat standards of hair length and beard length and et cetera.
Speaker 2: So I've noticed that too.
Speaker 6: To the note of preferential treatment, his right hand man Bobby Bosley was somehow able to record a soundtrack to a Kenneth Anger film while in prison.
Speaker 2: See this is the ship I'm talking about. It's all who you know? And like did they even go to jail? That's another question for me, is like did they even go to jail?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Like it's.
Speaker 3: I have not gone down.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta have us on your show.
Speaker 3: We will open since opened some minds.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, did you guys see they're putting Chaos on Netflix? Dude, I can't wait for that.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't have a I don't have a lot of not very optimistic about it, you know. He when For example, when Tom Neil introduced the project, he did it on Rick Rubin's podcast, and then they got into this offhanded tangent of how they both didn't know anything about the process despite Tom's twenty year research in de Manson and Rick Rubbin literally producing an album called The Process based upon the Process Church theology. But they both played these games and we don't we don't know what the process is. So I'm not very optimistic in that project because, you know, not solely based on their their little conversation, but you know that obviously seems exhibit a lot I think's going on there.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I always say, as soon as a documentary hits HBO or Netflix, you can count on it being one dog shit, fucking propaganda bull that no actual facts at all. Like watch him come out with a documentary on Magdalene As solely you watch it and you think it's all just a bunch of like hate gory degree doc bullshit that they put in all HBO Netflix documentaries. I mean, all they have to have, like I always say, is good background music, a couple of scary images and they got you. It's it's brainwashing. Its m K to the Max with those things.
Speaker 7: It's like, that's what I was gonna Yeah, no, not that I know.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a wild now, you know, when you're talking about those terrible documentaries, you know, like the m H three seventy, the Malaysian airlines that went missing, the documentary they had on Netflix, you know, it's like, we're just gonna go here and leave it at this. We're not gonna go actually fully into full like everything, and they leave you believing that this was all is all possible, like it just crashed, that's it.
Speaker 2: Nothing more right, a fire event or something.
Speaker 3: Like that, and it just you know, I do believe there was a fire event. I do believe there with that MAH three seventy that there was a fire event.
Speaker 2: There was a fire event. But it's not. It wasn't what they're making it out to be because well, let me just tell you this. I almost got to chills when you said that, because I've been researching it and I'm actually thinking it's more like I heard a guy talking about it. I think it was on the Confessionals podcast, but he's Forbes. Yeah, oh my god, the guy's got it nailed with like the physics and everything like they disappeared, that motherfucker, like the Bermuda triangle.
Speaker 3: So just recently he was on Candice Owens and he goes, yeah, much more detail, and he's amazing. I talked to him after he was on The Confessionals. I was trying to get him on my show. I never I never follow through. Well that actually that was the point where I was. I had another show and I had a co host, and I ended that relationship and I started my own show, and I never followed up with Ash, and I should have at that time, because now he's I think he's almost too big for.
Speaker 2: Me to get on at this He's a hot commodity. He is he is, Yeah, I mean he went all the way to like he found the CIA guy and everything on that. I mean, but then I'm glad that you know about that, because it makes me think you're on the level with like the conspiracy stuff. Because even with stuff like the True Crime I always say, if you look hard enough at true crime, you'll see remnants of conspiracy in there. I mean, it's like military connections, government connections, which is why I asked you right in the beginning of this episode, like these brothers, like what do we know about them, dude, Like it just seems a little odd, like this scam they're trying to find these isolated places to conduct like almost like a mind experiment.
Speaker 3: It just when you're talking. I really believe that mk ultra plays a much bigger role than we really believe, you know, because mk ultra was the mixing of drugs, with mixing of drugs and psychedelics to to implant messages into people. Right, So with all these medications that people are taking now, like like candy now these days, you know, and with everything that's on TV, I'm sure that they're implanting a ton of messages into these people. And I believe that mk ultra is much bigger than we actually care to believe. I think it's huge.
Speaker 7: Yah. I think it's still going on for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Well there's an example of it going on in and around Mexico.
Speaker 6: In recent years, the Nexium cult was shipping kids to and from Albany and New York on their locations to child farms in Mexico. They were employing a neurologist up there in Albany to do a lot of the training for their membership.
Speaker 3: He was running the Finders Club.
Speaker 2: Finders Club was running kids in and out of Mexico.
Speaker 4: Dude, you know I was thinking about that.
Speaker 5: I swear to god, I was thinking about that because I do find it interesting how this is two dudes and I remember the Finders I think, well, it seemed to base on in court if I remember correctly, it was two guys again. And it's just like I'm like, yo, like, is there like an operation behind this? And these are just like the faces of like kind of like the run, you know, the running it.
Speaker 2: We need to take a closer look at these Hernandez brothers. I bet they both got their dick sweat in some kind of a government CIA type you know, they you know.
Speaker 4: They had to do it.
Speaker 3: And the backstory, you know what, Like the more you talk about this, like I I didn't approach it like that, but the more you talk about it, I'm like, yeah, like why not you know, like knowing the right to you know, uh, you're but buena to give people. You know, it's kind of like, yeah, we're going to drug you up and then put these suggestions into you. And it's it's interesting, you know, like they just the backstory They'renanda's brothers. There, just these lifelong career scam artists. Could they be something more? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Want to recruit those exactly, JJ, You're fucking on fire. That's exactly what I was gonna say. You'd want to recruit people that are lifelong scam artists.
Speaker 7: Dude's lifelong scam artists.
Speaker 2: Just gonna say it was a lifelong scam artist, dude, that's those are the perfect people. Okay, let's let's talk like logically, I'm going to start a cult tomorrow. All of you assholes are part of my cult. We're going to start a cold tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm doing the.
Speaker 2: Drinking where Okay, let's just think about it. Where can we go right now? That you all know that's got no electricity, no form of religion, no like they just need it.
Speaker 3: So how did they know?
Speaker 2: How did they know?
Speaker 4: Back then?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: They know it's like this, this ship is always guided, it's always manipulated. It's like, oh, these two brothers stumbled upon this place with no form.
Speaker 3: Now here's something to add to that. Here's something to add to that. So prior was you know, the the the cartel was in there, right and they got ran out by the federalies. The federalllies were there to remove them, right, So the federaly already had scoped this place. Is kind of what what we're if you're going with that. They were there already, they seen this place, they see maybe the potential for this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they didn't they maybe they let him let them know, like they gave them a leg up on it, and they just you know, hey, there's this place and they don't have at least I feel like you were going to say something earlier.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, just a couple of things. What I was going to add to the conspiracy lore that we're espousing now. I looked at Magdalena really quickly on Wikipedia. I don't know if it's true, but it says that she was born nineteen forty seven. I was like, what if she's the moon child? Why pars? Oh god, I'm just kidding. Okay. So the other thing I was going to say is really was born in forty seven.
Speaker 7: But that's yeah, Now you heard Mexico in forty seven.
Speaker 1: Yes they were, And so did any of the village people say anything, like did they were? They questioned?
Speaker 3: I mean, so the village the village people, Well, yeah, they they kept quiet. They would not testify. They just took their lumps and went to prison. They would not.
Speaker 2: Was it like manson and they fucking washed those bitches And they didn't have any fucking memory of this shit? Like what if they didn't what if they couldn't tell anything because they didn't remember it. Like I'm just I'm going like above and beyond at this point because something like this doesn't break loose and they're not be like strings being pulled in some capacity. It's like they got all these assholes in there and they like did like men.
Speaker 3: In black and.
Speaker 2: You don't remember anything, And they were like, did this woman kill all these people? I don't know, No she didn't. Who think it's it's so easy for them to totally wipe you of that stuff. I almost think that they do it to us on a daily basis. How many people do you know right now? Who if you ask them, they're like, damn, doesn't it feel like COVID was forever ago and we've gotten so used to like getting back to normal life. It's like it never happened. It's like, dude, no, let's always remember that ship because it wasn't forever. It was like in our recent past, like within five years, and uh we we you never forget, remember, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, so I will never forget that bullshit that they tried to putting on me now and I'll never forget the people, including my family, who uh disowned me almost because of it. All. Oh one hundred, that's the quick I know. I probably all you guys all have experienced that where it was you know.
Speaker 7: A little surprise. There's no cool and in the end of the story with these village people, no right.
Speaker 1: The kool aid was a blund you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But get rid of all they could even be questioned, right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: See see Jim Jones, what's your name is Sam Magdalena? She he ain't got shot on Jim Jones. She went for the real dude, Jim Jones passing around kool aid. That's that's what it's about. She went for the hard stuff.
Speaker 6: It is a surprising that, I mean, it could speak to the stranglehole this lady had on them mentally speaking under my control, but like you know, surprising none of these village folks said a damn word or at least you know, probably seems like they said a damn word.
Speaker 7: It sounds like that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's weird that they didn't say anything, or the kids or somebody you know, said something.
Speaker 2: Unless they got fucking wiped, dude, unless they got wiped for somehow.
Speaker 3: The other way, every every member of the village was put into prison for thirty years.
Speaker 2: That's plenty enough time to do.
Speaker 3: You've limited and which which brings a question, like, you've eliminated everybody for thirty years? How did that?
Speaker 7: How did that?
Speaker 1: You think about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: How did that?
Speaker 1: That's a full on sanitation effort.
Speaker 5: That's a good way just to clean out subjects all town. What if there was something there that they actually wanted?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like risa like how did the legend survive? How did the.
Speaker 3: How did the town survive? As well? You know if you remove everyone, because you go there and you can search it, you can find your but Buena and San Luis Potosi it is, it's bigger now, you know, it's growing. So that was sixty three. What did they resettle it? Did they bring in people from outside? Like, hey, look at free houses here you go, you know, no one's living there for thirty years because everybody was taken out. So I don't know. They don't talk about children though, so that that that's one thing is children are not mentioned. There has to be children in the story. Sure they're not mentioned at all.
Speaker 1: And more people that were brought into harvest, you know, like day workers, but they just kept them there because they were going to be you know, harvesters or what do you call it, co sucha I don't remember whatever, anyway, you know what I'm talking about. And so therefore you wouldn't need children, or you couldn't sustain children, right, it would only be the people that could work. And so therefore you I mean, I don't know, I'm specing.
Speaker 6: That's scientology is added too. That's why they have children farms in Mexico, because the kids orn't any good. They's got to have the adults work and stuff. So you know, maybe it's a new cartel or cult moved into town. The old cartel moved out, this cult moved in. Maybe they got another one coming through.
Speaker 2: Well, what it's the time gap between this death cult and Adolpho's death cult, because it's like, is this the footprint that they followed for.
Speaker 3: Like so twenty years, but yeah, I thought it was in the eighties adulphos.
Speaker 2: So the in program to kill. And it actually ties back to Jonestown too, because Henry Lee Lucas said he knew Jim Jones that that cult was part of like a CIA mind control type thing with Jonestown. He also said there were many death cults in Mexico. He xed them out on a map and was like, here's one, here's one. Look, here there's another one. And they were like, oh yeah, Henry Lely Luke, is your full of shit? And then they went and they found like Adolpho's ranch, they found all these death ranches, bodies buried all over the place, and so it's like weaponized a little bit. And you almost have to wonder if this wasn't like some kind of a like a training wheels type of thing for what they were about to do later because and I don't think it stopped either, like we stopped investigating it. Sure, but if you went there right now, I'm sure you could find eight hundred and seventy two death cults with bodies buried all over the property. And you know that's just my opinion, but I mean, why would it have just stopped, you know, overnight.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think the timeframe between the Matamors colt and this colt and the you know that, you know, you know, the timeframe and the geographic you know, relatively close geographically speaking, there's probably you know, more questions need to be asked there because they matam Moores folks may have been you know, outed in the early eighties and and rest and whatnot, but that certainly existed.
Speaker 2: There prior to that, right, right, Yeah, Like how many years was that going on before they actually started like going to look for it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's aenohing proximity for for certainly asked that question. And do these do these things have connections?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, I don't know, dude. Question seems all fucking suss to me. Nobody joined a death cult anybody like hopefully but anytime. Yes, right, they listen to the occult rejects and they know a thing or two. I'll start a cult.
Speaker 3: You can join my cult. Kool Aid? What kind of koolaid are you serving? Great drink?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: Gotta have that red solo. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, actually I'm gonna I'm gonna up it and I'm I'm gonna do kool Aid pickles, You guys will love it. Have you ever had a kool Aid pickle?
Speaker 3: No, that could be the worst thing I've ever had, or it could be the amazing thing.
Speaker 7: I don't know. They're right.
Speaker 2: I had it at a restaurant one time. They were like, do you want to try kool Aid pickle? I was like, it could be sweet and and salty, you know, like it's a pickle, but it's been like fermented in kool aid, So let's give it a try. Absolutely not. Don't fucking ever do that, guys that road.
Speaker 3: But the question is what kool aid did they use? Because kool Aid, of course there is Is it cherry or was it rape.
Speaker 7: Pos maybe lemon lime?
Speaker 2: I bet if right now, I'm going to google it. I bet it to Hawaiian punch, punch to the kidney.
Speaker 6: I think it was Sonic or one of those restaurants that did a pickle ice creams. Maybe this is a recent pickle fat that you you ran across with the pickled kool Aid.
Speaker 2: What if it was just a big campaign for kool Aid, it could have been shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: It was great. It was literally great. Grape is grape is solid, you know, there's I'm a fan of gra.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't know about grape of pickle, right, yeah.
Speaker 7: It doesn't make pickle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, bassholes, you guys, it says right here. I googled it, so it must be true. They didn't even use kool Aid brand kool Aid. They used flavor Aid.
Speaker 1: I knew it.
Speaker 3: That's why it was craps.
Speaker 2: Let's just say they didn't even put poison in it, and they just drink this fucking flavor aiight, and it just killed them off immediately. We don't know that that's some toxic ship right there. We don't even know what's in that.
Speaker 3: Like they could have they could have used tang.
Speaker 1: You know, but they can't even they can't even get the right stuff.
Speaker 2: Come on, no, this is from Save a Lot. They didn't even they didn't even ball out on a budget and like get named brand. They they went to freaking.
Speaker 3: Something like that, you know, ten cent packets.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, look at this, Look at this. I'm offended by this.
Speaker 3: I actually loved that marketing.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: Uh that looks actually pretty cool.
Speaker 2: We got to click on the grape one though. There you go, that's what killed all the people in Jonestown right there. Flavor A Henry Lee Lucas did say that he knew Jim Jones and that Jim Jones was just part of a c I a big mind control thing that they It was just another project they were working on. There was another death cult out of I think it was Japan. It was called the Doomsday Cult, and they they took SAR and nerve gas on trains and they were like trying to like poison people, and they rated this compound for the Doomsday Cult. They had military helicopters, they had mind control devices that they were developing. They had weapons grade anthrax, andy Bola virus, and they had all this stuff. And it's like, you have to wonder, where are these fucking cults getting this fucking shit, Because it's like I said to you earlier. Let me, let's just say I want to start a cult tomorrow. How easy is it going to be for me to get weapons grade anthrax, any bowla virus, a military helicopter, mine control devices, SAAR, and nerve gas. Like okay, yeah, let's just put it on this fucking Sam's Club list and let me just go right into the store and get it, like, where are they getting this stuff?
Speaker 7: You guys, If you tell the FBI your trends, they'll just give all that to you.
Speaker 3: There you go, starting a transgroup.
Speaker 2: I said Magdalena was was probably secretly trained. That's why she had a thing for Selena. She was trying to stick.
Speaker 5: Her, oh her, Oh my.
Speaker 3: If that's that's that's awesome.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know to wrap it up.
Speaker 2: She's a fucking asshole. Though. If this story isn't even conspiratorial, I still think she's a fucking asshole. It's really interesting. I had never heard it before. It blew my mind. Actually, I'm so glad you researched this topic because it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I don't want to give a shout out to Blaze. I'll definitely give a shout out to Blaze, you know, with his with his comic book, and yeah, he's doing a kickstarter for that and it's fantastic, awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll include a link for that. And uh, I think I can say this for all of us here, well even Rye. Probably at this point, I do think there's something questionable about this whole case. You know, this doesn't seem to be much I guess to talk about and I don't know just because of other situations in the past, they do wonder was there some sort of three letter agency involvement or some structure to it a little bit more than we knew about. But thank you, yeah, but thank you all for coming on. I thought that was amazing. Everybody had great stuff to add. Ry. That was really good. You presented that amazingly.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it. Before we have you plug it real quick, uh, JJ, let everybody know where they can find you stuff again.
Speaker 6: JJ, vanceys to operations GCD Nick. Appreciate the invite. Lisa joy it great, great conversation. Roy, great to meet you, and this is a very intriguing tale. I definitely got my wheels turning on a number of these topics. Here to look at too, more for sure cool.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, JJ and Julia real quick. Let everybody know where they can find your amazing show as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I am the host of Cosmic Peach podcast. It's available wherever you listen to podcasts. And great to meet you. Ry. I love someone who can present a topic start to finish like you do. It's really entertaining, and I it's it's a skill not a lot of people have actually, and I admire that. But thanks for having me on, Nick, This was a great conversation. I learned a lot and I'm looking forward to coming on again. As soon as I saw actual number right, yes, yes as in occult reject.
Speaker 5: Yes, like I said, as soon as I really kind of started listening to it, I was like, I know Julie would be into this. It sounds so much like Adulfo, like I really thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was thinking about that a lot.
Speaker 5: And Lisa, thank you so much for coming on. I really appreciate it. Yes, is there anything that you want to plug?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you everybody, Thank you, Ry. I really really enjoyed the story and like everybody said, contributed definitely something totally suspect. And I do agree with Nick that the Alphabet Boys are probably somehow somewhere not too far away from any of this. But I would like to plug our website. It's Occult Research Institute dot org, and we have a lot of contributors that contribute written pieces. So if you are more of a reader and would like to consume reading some of this amazing compics, that come out of the ocult rejects. Please give us a gander over there at Occult Research Institute dot org.
Speaker 5: Awesome, thank you so much. I appreciate that. And Roy, let everybody know they can find your amazing work again.
Speaker 3: First of all, I just want to say thanks for having me on this was This is fantastic and you guys are all welcoming, and it's nice to be in a similar crowd, you know, of everyone who has the same like minded this who understands what's going on in questions everything. And that's what I say is we have to question everything that you know, it's been crazy that these last couple of years or five six years, you know, we are frowned upon and made fun of for researching and looking into things ourselves. We're told to leave it to the experts, leave it to these people. Don't think for yourself, you know, sit down on your ass on the TV and watch it and don't do anything. So it's fantastic to meet some people who who think the way I do. And it's like, let's look into the stuff further, let's go deeper. As soon as I'm told one thing on TV, you know, it's like Okay, well let's start looking the other way and figure out what it really is going on. So again, I'm the host of Codega's Codex of Curiosities. I drop an episode once a week, sometimes twice a week, kind of like you guys. I'll drop a bonus episode, but it's usually on Sundays, and I can be fine. YouTube, Rumble, Spotify, Apple everywhere else, Facebook, Instagram. That can hit me up just like you did, Nick and contact me reach out. Yes, that's about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely go check out here show like again. Like I said before, tons and tons of different types of topics, you know, and true crime, cult, paranormal, Bigfoot, Jack the Ripper, you know, great stuff. Uh yeah, and uh again, thank you all for coming on. I really appreciate it. That was an awesome chat.
Speaker 4: And again, this is a.
Speaker 5: Really really weird one and you don't hear too many people talking about it, so I wanted to cover it. Uh. And that's the end of another Recult Rejects And until the next one, what did be well? Data No