Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Chilly effect is sponsored by Wall Streets the Window dot com and this.
Speaker 3: Is like, yeah, now you must.
Speaker 4: In our media.
Speaker 5: Sixth day of February. Let's check on something here, bang bang bang. Look at that sixth day of February twenty twenty six, allegedly according to I think we call a calendar. And here we go with a little snaff who News, try and do it a little more smooth than the huge but it is what it is. I want to check in on a clip that came off of Jimmy Kimmel, but it's mostly not him speaking. And let's see what we can determine here regarding well, you know what's happening in the ice world, because we have a drawdown report, we have a replacement of somebody. We got five different cases going to court. We got a guy telling the judge that their job sucks because they're a federal prosecutor, because they got to sit there defending Pam Bondy and Trump in Minnesota, et cetera, et cetera. And it seems like they're getting removed from there. But don't worry. The saga and the dog wagging is not complete yet. Which cities are you headed to next. We have five cities that were looking at very strongly. But we want to be invited. They want to be invited. I want to be invited. Isn't that the plot of the movie Sinners? You have to invite We always got to invite vampires in. But we were looking at things strongly whatever that means strongly looking complete nonsensical, like you know, a child trying to use words, but strongly he's too big of a word for him to use properly. Well, you know, hey, the old man's good for you, right.
Speaker 6: The monsters in after the shooting of Renate good.
Speaker 5: You said Ice made some mistakes. What were the mistakes? Well, look, I'm not happy with the two incidents. It's not you know, it's both of them, got one or the other. He is not an angel and she was not an angel. Okay, So because you're not an angel, you're eligible to be executed in the street. And of course, you know, there's no mistake in putting poorly trained idiots out there to handle things on the street on mass et cetera, et cetera. By the way, what is the criminal count captured here outside of the US citizens taken into custody deported accidentally, lots of mistakes being made, and none of the legacy media is willing to, I don't know, get up on it. And nobody in allegedly ought media land is doing crap. But you know, according to Owen Stroyer over there, oh thank god for X because then we know about the Epstein files, right yeah, not like there weren't people you know, trying to tell you these things for years and all that good stuff, you know, in actual real independent media land. I mean, I know that doesn't count anymore, but it used to it really anyway. I looked at a couple of the unfortunate headlines in you know, Today's well yesterday's actually because it's two am where I'm sitting right now, but as I record, it's two am on the sixth. But the fifth the rundown from JPE Satilly still a unique tool of great collection that goes across all sorts of dimensions and doesn't necessarily rely on in fact intentionally gives you different points of view from the different bias spin media, you know, platforms. But you know, anyway, I like in the odds and ends here today in the media scrum, it's all interesting, you know, again from the fifth All American everything we know about Magus protest super Bowl halftime show and what we got going on there regarding bad Bunny and all that other nonsense that's happening, you know, because they're going to catch lots of you know, illegal immigran's at the Super Bowl. You think that's not just for media consumption, of course, not that would make any sense. I mean, it's not just a grand TV show meant to keep you occupied while you know, the corporate just go across the planet and act like pirates and plunder you and everything else. That would make no sense whatsoever. Right, Hey, let's check in on what's going on in Ukraine and the alleged circumstances over there, because I decided to go and get a couple of different clips from different places and see what people were saying, even trying to look at the Russian media of course through translation, and let's kind of package it all together and just check in on that since domestically we're screwed, and you know, stay tuned. When the snow melts, we're all going to see a dead brown pasture instead of the greener grass on the other side of this. But eh, that's for later in the month for most of you. So what's happening in Ukraine today?
Speaker 6: In Russia exchanged three hundred and fourteen prisoners of war amid trilateral negotiations. Ukraine and Russia each return one hundred and fifty seven prisoners of war to the other side today, According to Russian State News agency, it marks the first such exchange in four months. The swap comes as the second day of trilateral talks between Ukraine, Russia, and the US wraps up in Abu Dhabi.
Speaker 5: And across all legacy media left and right, they take the word absolutely of the Russian state run media. Now they acknowledge it, put it out there and tell you it's a legitimate source. It's fascinating. Let's trust the state run media of the one guy who's actually got control of the oligarchy over there. Hey. And meanwhile, the BBC got a translation going, so you're going to hear a translation of Vladimir Putin statements, which, by the way, don't get this confused with our lack of a nuclear treaty at the moment that's supposed to be, you know, being rebooted as if it was a movie frames coming back around because the old agreement was no good. And you know, it doesn't matter what piece of paper you sign if you never intend to follow through on the agreement, and you get your rewards anyway. And I wonder who's really gonna wind up developing, you know, all of this newly controlled oil in different spots on the planet. But pay no attention. Like I said, you know, I'm just a fool. And of course I'm not trapped in the same media bubble with you, so I'm not making any sense, right, But what did Putin have to say about this trilateral discussion over Ukraine, which, by the way, we're also supposed to be having nuclear you know, negotiations with them, And where are the Chinese and all this nice and quietly stuck in the corner. The ancient Chinese secret is real over there.
Speaker 7: It seems like, as I understand, they decided that all twenty eight points should be grouped into four separate components. We received all this information in general, we agree that the US backed peace plan can be used as a basis for future agreements, but it would be impolite on my part to speak about any final versions because there are none Ukrainian troops must withdraw from the territories they hold, and then the fighting can cease. If they don't leave, then we shall achieve this by armed means.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now that's an interesting conclusion. And the majority of the outlets that you know sat there, and because Putin's up there at a podium and he's explaining things about what he's going to do regarding crimea, don Bass, all of that. Who should be part of the talks. The US obviously should be part of the talks because they're, you know, a neutral party. And at the end of all of it, though see all of these news agencies burying the headline, Putin basically says, hey, look, since the government Ukraine is a legitimate anyway, screw them. We don't have to abide by anything. How about that? Hey, remember that guy John Bolton that he did. The Trump administration went after, what about that guy? Does he have anything to say about any of this?
Speaker 8: Well, it's hard to know exactly what they said, obviously, because Trump doesn't conduct his conversations with foreign leaders the way all prior presidents have, with people taking notes, listening in and that sort of thing. Based on what are now almost exactly four years of Russian offensive operations against Ukraine. I'm inclined to think they saw their opportunity and took it whatever Putin and Trump agreed to. So quite likely Putin acted contrary to what the understanding was, But as you indicate, it does not at this point seem to have affected Trump's thinking. With talks coming up between Russia, Ukraine, and the US and Abu Dhabi tomorrow and Friday.
Speaker 5: You know, the.
Speaker 8: Negotiating team today is talking in Israel to Baby ned Yahoo about the talks they're gonna have on Saturday about Iran.
Speaker 5: So okay, so before we even you know, divest ourselves of this entire situation again and go into Iran and have to talk to you know, answering Israel's demands because they're gonna tell us what to do and we're gonna follow through. Here's the problem, right, I love this, Putin says, and Trump says, they got about you know, hey, they're going to take a week off from you know, their attacks to what we organize things. Putin turns around and posthumously because it's already the sixth now, but you know, he said that was for a couple of days. Basically, he gave him a weekend off, and Trump thought he at least had a week. Putin adjusts the terms any which way based on whatever his guys do, and they catch if anybody bothers the report on it. He says, no, that was only the two days, not the week that Trump said, because you know, and none of that makes us look week in negotiations or anything. I mean, don't be silly. People are still going to take us seriously, right right, Hey, what did the blonde troll at the White House have to say during her press briefing on the nuclear arms? We saw the president's post on that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, can you say, is there a temporary agreement with Russia to stand by the terms of the New Start treaty while negotiations are happening, not to my knowledge. Again, to your point, Jennifer, I just do you want.
Speaker 5: To read Mainly this is going to focus on I tried to stop it a little earlier, sorry, But mainly this is going to focus on a New Start treaty, which is again the nuclear thing where she's going to dance all around. Putin has already you know, disclaimed a whole bunch of this crap, but she's going to keep repeating it. And this was just yesterday on the fifth, So you know, stand at the podium, look like an idiot a lot of people's faces, and if they don't catch it, you win today's lottery. Anyway, I guess lunch is actually on Trump today because you got it past everybody, even though Forbes posted, you know, precisely the part of the presser where this is all being.
Speaker 9: Answered, deterate exactly what the president said. He wrote just moments ago. The United States is the most powerful country in the world. I completely rebuilt its military in my first term, including new and many refurbished nuclear weapons. I also added Space Force, and now continue to rebuild our military at levels never Yeah.
Speaker 5: Don't forget to reiterate all of my alleged accomplishments, even though, as anybody heard from Space Force, I mean, you know, and I rebuilt the military, even though I did exactly what my predecessors have done, which has continuously increased their funding.
Speaker 9: Seen before. We are even adding battleships which are one hundred times more powerful than the ones that roamed the seas during World War Two. The Iowa, Missouri, Alabama, and others. I have stopped nuclear wars from breaking out across the world between Pakistan and India. I ran in Israel and Russia and Ukraine rather than.
Speaker 5: Somebody take away baby Trump's you know, battleship game, because he doesn't even understand that they start construction it on carriers. That takes you know, a couple of years to do, and he didn't get that done. By the way, he's not all right, it does. The facts don't matter, right, they can't matter because too many people are too happy about all of this. Plus you know Epstein update, I mean, you know, don't forget your DOJ released kiddie porn and pulled it back and then also pulled back a bunch of files or Trump's name all over them. Oh, by the way, I want to correct myself thirty eight thousand mentions of Donald Trump and the Epstein files. I think I said forty the other day. My mistake, thirty eight thousand. Bad number there. I went with a round number because it seemed to be correct, but after a closer examination thirty eight thousand, but again paid no attention to the pedophile behind the curtain. And why do I say that? Because, I mean, how is it that a whole bunch of people's covered up statements were made here. Some of them are dead, some of them are in hiding. Now, that made all kinds of statements about guess what all bunch of people's I mean, Jackie the jokeman Martling went to Jeffrey Epstein's house. This guy had everybody there except guess what. I don't see any Italian gangsters in the files, do you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: But anybody who even had a couple million dollars and might have been within one hundred miles of the guy he drew in. Oh, that's not mentioned a wrongdoing? Yeah, that's it isn't not necessarily is it. But we're not playing the guilt by association game here. This is a very specific guy. And oh, by the way, has anybody asked what happened to this massive network that Epstein had rolled? Do you think everybody was associated with that and you know, definitely willing to partake. Let's just imagine there was a good group of you know, moneyed people that wanted to partake. Do you think there wouldn't have been a replacement for Epstein by now? Or you think everybody just went cold turkey on their addiction to underage girls? Nah, paid no attention to the logic. It's not relevant. Long as your guys not in trouble, or you think your guy's not in trouble, you can pretend your guys not in trouble. It's all okay. And yeah, the demonocrats are just the same as the reblood lickins. It's all the same shit. But you know, I'm a conspiracy theoriest, all right, you tube.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: One of the craziest things about this recent Epstein dump is that like this story more than most, allows our media hellscap to cherry pick whatever truths they want to and run with any narrative at their discretion.
Speaker 5: Let me show you what I mean.
Speaker 11: I take a look at this article from Breit Bart or Old Standby with the headline new Epstein files include emails between LA Olympics leader Wasserman and Julane Maxwell. Out of all the people included in this lacent trunch of files that's been released pretending to Epstein, bright Bart is chosing to focus on this guy Wasserman. Why because LA right code words. He's a big talent agency dude. This is Hollywood coastal elite, California, Los Angeles. The exact type of people that you know, your Aunt Tammy expects and wants to see in these Epstein files, So bright bart pandering is always to aunt Tammy decides to laser focus in on this one dude who most people you know haven't even heard of. Right, and that's you know, if this is the only article you read about it, you're probably just gonna be a classic Hollywood liberal bloodsuckers. Right, You're not even going to know how many other people were implicating in this recent release.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 11: But if you use the ground news chrome.
Speaker 5: Extension up here to click through the full.
Speaker 11: Coverage and go to ground news, right, get a bigger picture. That's what they do at ground News. They offer a bigger picture by putting all of the coverage of any given story together in one place, so you can see all sides of every story and decide for yourself what the truth is, instead of allowing the media to dick tight the narrative to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but nobody, nobody listening to me wants to do that, because if you did that, you might see that idiots on both sides spin things differently, change the facts, warp them, do lazy, sloppy work, or allowing AI to create a bunch of crap and not telling you the full truth because nobody does anymore. You know why, because you don't want it. That's the beauty of this all. They're giving you what you want. Are you loving it yet? I mean really, yeah, I'm actually seeing pizzagate morons go on you know online, go see we're right about pizzagate. Where in the hell is pizzagate in the Epstein files? It isn't there. Stupid, but it's okay o qa' and on was right. No, they weren't, except that they said there was a massive, you know, like pedophile thing going on. But they've been screaming that for years. And Instroyer, the guy that you know, AJ went after Yeah, I'm gonna go get you because he quit in foars. That guy is too funny. He's like, oh, X is the only reason why we know about Epstein? And I sent him a couple of things like, well, if you checked twenty years ago, people were investigating this moron, but you people you know, who wouldn't hear real independent journalists. You wanted to hear other crap twenty years ago. And I don't even know if he's old enough to give a crap back then. But as he got closer and closer to the age and my show came online and everything else, you could have heard me talking about it ten eleven years ago, and there were people that were my friends that were ahead of it. Yes, indeed, Ed Opperman was the most well ahead person that I was connected to since twenty fourteen. That was like telling me, Man, look at this, and I went, holy crap, look at this. Yeah, but I don't know what I'm talking about, right, And Elon Musk is posting, Hey, zero pedophiles have been busted from the Epstein ring. Yeah, and your name's in the files too, Scumeback would pay no attention to that because he's not Bill Clinton or Bill Gates or I don't know who else the right really wants to go after. I mean, I guess anybody that's in Hollywood and elite, they're really thrilled Michael Jackson's in there. And that's just photographs and videos. I mean they haven't even gotten into any you know, written details, or you know, the emails going back and forth, or Steve Bannon revealing exactly how stupid that he believes Trump is really trying to classify exactly how low his IQ is, you know, back when he was backing the first Trump regime. That's in the Epstein files too, but nobody's going to read it to you, and nobody's going to go through the trouble and trying to torture themselves, you know, all the way through this nonsense to get a real look at any of it, because it doesn't really matter now, does it. So anyway, what should I close today's really super brief discussion on because you know what, it's the middle of the night, and this is going to be a super short podcast. I mean, all I can say is that I'm watching a lack of desire for independent media, and meanwhile, it's the only thing I want to do, So I mean, I'm gonna try and relaunch as I get through stuff. I got a serious doctor's appointment on Monday. I've got a bunch of things I got to try and sort out. I'm in a lot of pain, you know, and I'm thinking in April we're going to launch many more video aspects to the o'celli effect, and maybe we'll just call it my podcast sucks or nobody wants to listen to this. I'm really thinking of titling my rumble channel that if I can change the title of my rumble channel, create a second rumble channel that allow me to just have you know, don't listen to my podcast because you know I'm a jerker, so I don't know something like that, because that's how I feel. And it doesn't matter. And it's not an attack on one particularoid or the other. It's a matter of you. You're convincing yourselves through stuff you refuse to see, and you don't understand that you have the benefit of a host who does research from a different mindset than any of you could possibly possess. I mean the sadness I have for the guys that served in the military, who you know, have this idea that they're a different kind of tough guy than me. Here's the thing, though, you wouldn't have survived to your eighteenth birthday if you were in my life to sign up to the military to go take orders for the government. But I'm useless to you because I think differently than you, and all you want is the echoes of the things you've already decided in your own heads. And that's why one guy will send me nothing but fox news. Another guy sends me nothing, but you know, sub stack reports from lunatics who have no concept of the big picture, who only have very narrow focuses, because that's all they want, the very narrow focus. The only person in the Epstein files accounts is Bill Clinton, you know. And the only person that counts in this or that is this one or that one. But by the way, I'm not making a joke. Jackie the jokeman Martling from The Howard Stern Show, recently on a podcast, actually sat and told a story about going to see Jeffrey Epstein and staying in one of his apartments. You had nothing to do with any of the crazy girls. Although there were some pretty girls around. He didn't ask their ages. You didn't want to know anything. There's lots of guys like this, and lots of guys were offered stuff, and lots of guys were supposed to get involved in things. And he offered up finance, and he offered up women, and apparently drugs came up too, along with the fine food and the nice stakes. But you don't got to think about any of that because you're happy your villain was captured. Your hero is in charge, and it doesn't matter if he's absolutely deranged, stupid, and counterproductive. And then when everything is screwed up later and you're still paying triple the amount of money that you used to pay for anything that you have to eat, drink or live under or whatever, you're gonna bitch about it and you're gonna blame the wrong person again because you're gonna forget about all this time because you thought you were winning, or you thought you were losing, when you didn't realize that we're all losing and we all have a lot more in common with each other than we do with these alleged leaders. And that's the bottom line, and that's why this is allowed to continue. And again I state, notice no organized crime figures worked with Jeffrey Epstein. None. Now is that because he was their competition or is that because you know, what he was doing was not seen as a crime. It was seen as a fringe benefit among the elites, among the rich, and among the scumbags who were privileged NEPO babies like Donald Trump, like Bill Clinton, who even though you know he had a dead daddy or whatever else, he had a bloodline. Notice Barack Obama, I don't see popping up in the Epstein files, either because he was just a pope and not really worthy of being compromised, because he was owned. Seeing that's the thing. If you don't pop up in there, it's because you didn't belong in that world, or you're already owned by it, so you didn't need to be in there. But everybody who keeps on coming up, coming, up, coming up, including mister Bannon, who is smarter than Donald Trump, even though he's more angry about things and upset that he is a white man, has not been given his proper place. I mean, you know, all hail Nick Fouentes, I guess, and if you're a liberal, I don't even know what you hail at this point because he's such a circular firing squad. I mean, what is your leader of the week? Does AOC count anymore? Is Gavin Newsom still your guy? Or do you realize that he's already you know, part of the system and part of the plan. Do you not know what's going to happen in twenty twenty eight? Are you ready for more ice troops and more justifications for the military being on our streets like it shouldn't be. Are you ready for all of that, regardless of who the figurehead is at the moment. Radio were in.
Speaker 4: Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 12: Learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks Larryhncock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 4: In digital or physical nuclear Holocaust, You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 6: Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 4: Bad things things done.
Speaker 13: To what the effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: You like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson, Oh.
Speaker 1: Shelley, Wall Street, Windows, don Com dot com.
Speaker 5: Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge.
Speaker 4: Wall Street Street, don.
Speaker 2: Go there, now go there, Now go there now Chili dot com.
Speaker 14: I've never denied max state of matter.
Speaker 5: We were a horseback.
Speaker 14: We are one nac.
Speaker 15: Ans I got and anything they would team worthy of.
Speaker 5: Brandy completely dif adam my with the liberty to steak free of justice.
Speaker 3: The only lead that can't.
Speaker 5: Afford the band but not I'm justice for the see Frans Human Jack Brow Space ax R about the System three the rest of us all.
Speaker 7: It's a light tricky.
Speaker 5: We just my wicked.
Speaker 16: So will the media life woman, sir, because that is God or.
Speaker 15: Go crazy for this guy, dans l Jah and Jesus left is to.
Speaker 16: Save ourself from communism and fascism with we go fascism and is.
Speaker 14: In the New Tramp Bible DoD where the anti Christ is a transgender who. Babylonists franchises have merely included Trump Hour in a McDonald's Every New City on the Present from prompt Planet. But my lay can affords a rat but not own justice with a seat on the transhumanist tech bro SpaceX rocket to hell as to.
Speaker 5: Cover those space ex rocket Hell is the upper too. Wrets, But.
Speaker 2: Like Cuy, we just might.
Speaker 15: Make it so.
Speaker 14: Crazy and sees us.
Speaker 15: We don't forget that though we are country, we just mightnage it so that he will be upstanty to burn the flag.
Speaker 3: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic in the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis L. May not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com