Speaker 1: Good afternoon, Gary, Jeff Walker in for the Great American Bill Cunningham on this Friday, November eighth, in the aftermath of the twenty twenty four presidential election. The House yet to be decided, but it is trending Republican at this point. The Senate in the hands of the GOP, and President Trump will be the forty seventh president of the United States. And if that statement still is biting at you and causing you great distress, well, good buck up.
Speaker 2: That's life. You don't win every battle.
Speaker 1: Huh me For one, I'm thrilled because I called this about a month ago on the air. I said it wasn't close. I said the media and the parties both needed it to be projected as close. They had to sigh up it into being close for the general public so they could still generate dollars and attention and eyeballs, because in the media, that's all it's about. Before we get to our first guest, real quickly, on last night's meltdown after the Bengals loss to the Baltimore Ravens. Once again, I will say this, the officiating crew from the NFL treated the Bengals as fairly as Letitia, James, Alvin Bragg, Jan Marshawan and Jack Smith treated President Trump with their lawfair What about cy War.
Speaker 2: Enforcing the New World Order?
Speaker 1: It's the title of the book written co written by our first guest, doctor Robert Malone. He is an internationally recognized virologist and immunologist, clinical research, regulatory affairs expert, US Federal contract proposal project manager, the original inventor of mRNA delivery and vaccination as a technology. So no small things under his cap, and now he joins us on the Bill Cunningham Show. Doctor Malone, thank you for your patience and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you. For some reason, I have the urge for a bourbon, a Scotch and a beer. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: George surahod fan.
Speaker 3: It must be subliminal advertising.
Speaker 1: Probably so well, I am the host of the Nightcap, so if we were at a later hour, I might be able to accommodate you. First and foremost, I understand that you were at the watch parties on election night for both Robert F. Kennedy Junior and Donald Trump in West Palm Beach. Tell me how that went.
Speaker 3: So with a lovely night, of course, a little bit of fear and loathing coming into it, but early results were really strongly suggestive that we might blow it out, as I had predicted the night before it congratulations to you on your even earlier prediction. The key there was that people were citing with a low turnout in key precincts in Georgia that were minority or otherwise perceived as likely to go for Harris, and they just weren't there. And then as the evening progressed, of course we all saw it rolling in and the incredulous response from the left, but in the Bobby initially the Bobby Watch Party. I got to talk to a lot of people that have been very influential in his group about what the current thinking is moving forward for the reform across FDA, NIH, CDC and USDA. I mean, remember, this is make American healthy again. This movement that was kind of transformational cut across party boundaries when they when they went Maha, and so that's they are absolutely looking at no small plans. And I spoke to Ron Johnson this morning and he's cautioning that we need to take the time to make sure that we build consensus among the electorate that we should act forcefully rather than just you know, kind of unilaterally turning to jam it down everybody's throats right away. But there's absolutely a strong appetite for significant action against those agencies and really transformation not just in health, but also in our food stream, our food supply, in support for the idea of reimagining the role of agriculture and strengthening the smaller suppliers while still maintaining the benefits of modern agricultural advances. So that's the thing I think that could really transform the quote flyover states and the garbage quote unquote is you know, reinvigorating a smaller scale, independent agriculture as opposed to just letting big egg own everything. And you know big Egg now is Bill Gates in China.
Speaker 2: You know, it's strange.
Speaker 1: In nineteen fifty nine or so, near the end of President Eisenhower's term, he warned against the rise of the military industrial complex. He could not foresee the rise of the medical pharmaceutical complex or the big agg complex that you're just referring to. And those are things that bear watching and they need to be addressed again at the federal level, at every level.
Speaker 2: I would I would say, you.
Speaker 3: Can't we need we need to take this enormous profit out of pharma. They need to be dialed back to where they're getting reasonable return on investment. But the linkage between the huge profits, the television advertising, which only one other country in the world allows, and they're basically capitalized, and they are the ones that are funding a large fraction of American elections or party activities through their lobbying dollars. And so they've corrupted everything from Dogcatcher all the way up. And that's that's got to stop. This is not healthy for the American populace because they have all these incentives to basically keep us sick on their pills.
Speaker 4: Well, since you are the inventor, the developer of mRNA technology and the delivery and the so called vaccines, what were the American people lied to about when it came to mRNA vaccines or the CO nineteen vaccine in general, And what were they need.
Speaker 3: Say easier to say? What they weren't lied about? All the starting propaganda that we were experiencing that it stays in your shoulder and the draining lymph nodes doesn't go all over your body. Of course, there's the repeated mantrust safe and effective. Safe and effective. That is a form of subliminal programming that's part of the cywar toolkit. It's called neuro linguistic programming. Remember they said all those things without qualifying what they were. And we've now learned that the US government paid at least a billion dollars to contractors built way bandits to promote these various false narratives, and they knew it was false. And also to promote the fear of the virus. That was an intentional strategy in order to modify behavior. It was a specific objective in one of the nearly billion dollar contracts to a company called For's Marsh, which is absolutely a beltway bandit, and they they intentionally, as an initial goal of the contract, said that they were going to promote fear of the virus beyond what was merited in order to manipulate people so that they didn't say manipulate in order to cause people to accept these other these various non pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical interventions. So that's the jab, the lockdowns, the masking. All of that stuff was sy war propagated, you know, propaganda promoted, and many of us could see through that, but most people can't and they'll accept the narrative when it's promoted by authority figures like all the influencers that were paid to do this to say this from Hollywood, the broadcasting, comics, musicians, sports.
Speaker 1: Travis kelsay, what the Travis Keills He have a famous million dollar grin with the band aid on his arm and yeah, yeah, So this is all. This is all part of what you're write about in the book, the cy War book cy War enforcing the New World Order, And this is what happens when a government coordinates and directs deployment of propaganda, censorship, psychological operations. And we've seen that all in full effect, especially over the last three and a half years, well.
Speaker 3: And especially over the last three and a half months, the stuff that happened after the coup of Harris over Biden or whoever is now running the government. We saw this enormous coordinated flip in corporate media with the polling, everything, everything coordinated and harmonized, all the messaging. Hollywood completely got on board, the various influencers got on board. You don't have to even go back to the COVID crist Is, just look back at what happened in the election and they lost. We are starting to be as a population to be able to see through this BS and that I think is one of the most hopeful things that we could see. And that's the purpose of the book is to help people to understand what's being done, how it's being done, who's doing it, and why they're doing it. Right now, the globalists are in a tailspin. They're all having meetings in Geneva. They're all flying their jets over there, just like Farma is all meeting together. And I understand that Bill Gates has had a number of meetings with Farmer Now. They're all on crisis mode right now because Trump, and so are the European Union, the World Health Organization. Trump this election is transforming global politics. And not to mention Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's already happened today, doctor Malone for just before, just before we went on the air, that the country of Cutter or Guitar, however you pronounce it, has kicked Hamas out of the country officially. That is the Trump effect, right, And he's still two months away from taking office, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they're kicking out of Qatar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, taking bets about how long it's going to take to shut down the Ukraine War? You know, is it going to be before or after Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Really that soon? So this is a stupid question, but I'll ask it anyway. How how was the mood on Tuesday night at both these watch parties?
Speaker 3: Did? Uh?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Of course, people were relieved, they were ecstatic, They couldn't many people just kind of were gobsmacked. Uh, you know that this happened after all that's been deployed, after all of the law there, all of the wicked behaviors, all of the stuff. You know, people say to me, oh, Roberts, You've been subjected to so many things, and I'm like, hey, guys, you think I've had it rough, Look at Donald Trump. I'm nothing compared to what he's been subjected to. And yet there he was calm, what I heard. So I was talked to Nigel frag she's a friend. He's a head of the Reform Party in the UK, an influencial voice there, and he said he had had I think it was dinner before or certainly met earlier in the day with Donald Trump, and what was striking to him was how calm and centered Trump was. That it's as if he's unscathed.
Speaker 2: He just is.
Speaker 3: He's not angry, he's he's in his zone. And you could see it when he was speaking on the podium. Just just calm, balanced, no hyperbole, thanking people, particularly thinking his campaign manager that's now going to be the chief of staff. He's basically going to become the second most powerful person in DC right now.
Speaker 2: She's out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she was so modest. She didn't want to stand in front of the crowd. She quickly scooted back. She didn't say anything, scooted back into line. Jade Vance was called up, and Vance didn't hog the podime either. He spoke very briefly, succinctly, and then moved back into line. I get the sense that that this is this is going to be different this time. People are approaching this much more professionally, much more uh you know, in a sense, more informed politically, uh and uh you know, a very workmanlike fashion. That's what we need. We need people to be balanced. This is not the time for retribution. It is the time for looking forward and getting the job done well.
Speaker 1: The difference is the first time Donald Trump, he was used to dealing with Washington, but he wasn't used to being on that side of the chair and.
Speaker 3: Having estate New York real estate development.
Speaker 1: He had a lot to learn, and that four years of training, I think puts us in a really really good position right now, Doctor Malone.
Speaker 3: This was Bannon's This was Bannon's position at the outset. Trump is a wartime battle hardened president. He's been in there, he's done it, He's fought with these people. He knows what the issues are and he's going to hit the ground running.
Speaker 1: The book is cy War Enforcing the New World Order. The author, the co author is doctor Robert Malone and our guest today, and thank you so much for your graciousness and the information.
Speaker 3: Doctor, thanks for having me on. And remember what they used to say with Harry Truman. They would say give him hell, Harry, and he would say, I just tell the truth, and they think itself.
Speaker 1: Would you say, as we conclude this, that President Trump is unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 3: Well and so is Kamila Harris.
Speaker 2: Yes, no doubt about it. Thank you, doctor Malone.
Speaker 1: Coming up after the news, a promise that President Trump has made on the campaign trail is to pardon the January sixth prisoners, many of them are still in the gulags almost four years later. We have a wife of one of those January sixth prisoners as our guest. Right after the news at twelve thirty five, Sarah mccabee will join us Gary Jeff Walker in for Willie on this Friday on seven hundred WLW. The people who gathered at the Capitol on January sixth, twenty twenty one have been called insurrectionist, treasonists, a threat to our democracy, and many of them jailed. Many were detained without a trial at all for months and months and months, denied counsel, and many were lied about in courtrooms in Washington, DC.
Speaker 2: And thrown in the slammer.
Speaker 1: One of these people is a man named Ronald McCabe who was sentenced to almost six years in prison, three years of supervise release in order to pay thirty two plus grand and restitution after being convicted and pleading guilty to six felony charges in one misdemeanor charge by DCUs District Judge Rudolph Contreras. His wife, Sarah mccabey, joins us to talk in this half hour. She is the executive director and a co founder of Standing the gap and organization committed to providing vital support to January sixth defendants and their families. And Sarah mccabee, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. It's great to have you.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me on you bet.
Speaker 1: Former President Donald Trump claimed on the campaign trail he would pardon January sixth riders if he won the election, and I know you were praying and hoping that that will be the case, for a commutation of a sentence or pardon for your husband and thousands of others. And the witch hunt by Joe Biden's doj has continued ever since January sixth. You know, years into it, they were still arresting people coming to their homes and dragging them out of their homes simply for being at the Capitol on that day, not for any violent act. And we all agree that violence and the abject vandalism of our nation's capital is not good, should never happen. But many of these people were arrested simply for being on the capital grounds and asking for a redress of complaints with their government, as is guaranteed by the Constitution, as is freedom to assemble and the freedom to speak freely of the right to free speech. So how is your husband and how are you.
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: Thank you for asking. It's definitely a one day at a time thing. I'll say, I'm grateful there are more good days.
Speaker 3: Than bad days.
Speaker 6: But you know, hearing that he listened to the election in a prison cell on the radio, and hearing that President Trump one has instilled hope not only to January sixth defendants in their families, but I feel like across America there is a breath of fresh air that there will be a new sheriff in town for say, because America deserves answers, not just about January sixth, but a lot of different things, including our border and doctor nation of kids, COVID, all of those things. My fight is January sixth because my husband is a January sixth defendant who was wrongfully convicted, and he waited twenty six months for a trial and then wrongfully convicted to seventy months in federal prison. He has been incarcerated since August of twenty twenty one. And the hope that President Trump is going to commute these sentences, give these individuals pardons and truly have an investigation into January sixth is exactly what he has promised, and I do believe he is a man that keeps the promises that he has made.
Speaker 2: But you know what, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: In twenty sixteen, we have a litmus test for how President Trump keeps his promises on the campaign trail to the best of his abilities with what he had to work with. I believe that he kept almost every campaign promise except the elimination of Obamacare and one or two other things that he had promised in twenty sixteen. In his first term in office. He has a track record of keeping campaign promises. This is a good thing for your husband and for the whole country, I believe. Let's talk about who your husband is. He was working for the Williamson County Sheriff's Office. Is that Williamson County, Tennessee or where is it?
Speaker 6: Yes, Williamson County, Tennessee. He was a sheriff's deputy for seven years.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he was in law enforcement, one of the good guys. I mean, we like to think of our law enforcement officers that way. And he was there on January sixth to do what.
Speaker 6: He was invited to Wasshington be seen by a friend at the time, and he went, as we were enumerated in our constitution, to airror aggrievances with our government. And he went to hear President Trump speak, and President Trump said, peacefully and patriotically, make your voices heard down at the Capitol. And so he went with deceived people to the Capitol, which at that time was not a threat. And he found himself at the Lower West Terrace tunnel, where unfortunately, waves of violence did happen. And what he witnessed was an untrained police force reacting to what was going on around them, and him being trained seven years in law enforcement, in that exact situation, he jumped into help. There was an officer down in distress. Every time he went to pick up that officer, even though he never assaulted him, they charged him with assault. He tried to save the life of fellow protester Roseanne Boylan, who was being beaten by Metropolitan Police officers, was giving her life saving compressions. And even though the same video evidence that the government used to charge him with exonerated him, didn't matter when you look at Washington d C. I have always said it's a jury of nobody's peers. But even in on Tuesday, they voted ninety two percent for Harris and only six percent for President Trump. And yet Merrick Garland and Matthew Graves has said every January sixth, defendant fifteen hundred American citizens have had their day in court and it has been a fair trial, which is absolutely not true. And so my hope is that we get answers to this stuff because America deserves answers.
Speaker 1: So there's video evidence of your husband, Ronald mcabee trying to aid a Metro Police officer who had been injured by the violent some violent mob or some person in that mob in that tunnel, and as he's trying to assist him, they're charging him with assault for helping get him up off the ground.
Speaker 6: Yes, and it's on video footage. The officer acknowledges that he's helping, that he's a fellow police officer, another officer that the entire thing go down, thanked him twice for his help that day, and then protected him when the crowd surged by putting his arm around him and said I got you man. You know, it's a travesty of justice when you look at the video evidence in these cases. And he was found guilty on five felonies in trial with a jury of nobody's peers, and the one charge that he did plead guilty to was because the officer, one of the officers assaulted him with a baton and he merely pushed him away to create space, as you're taught to do in law enforcement, and he said, I'm helping, and the officer never neither of them ever advanced. It was an open handed shove. But in Washington, d C. For January sixth, defendants alone, you are not allowed to claim self defense and you are not allowed to claim defense of a third party. And so those are the reasons that they are getting the convictions and the pleas that they are getting.
Speaker 1: So I'm still unclear on how this could happen in the United States of America. You said that the prosecution lied. How did the prosecution lie just to what you were just referring to, or giving another example of how the prosecution lied in your husband's particular case, Sarah.
Speaker 6: So, for one, they said that he was wearing brass knuckles, which are illegal in Washington, DC, and they never charged him with that, but they said in every statement that they had put in writing and in trial, he was wearing motorcycle gloves that the government acknowledged he never used, but they claimed that it was a deadly weapon, and so the charge was enhanced from the assault every time. And they said in closing arguments, the prosecution said, after five days of trial, in all of the video evidence only being put in by the defense, because the prosecution wouldn't play the video, they only used still photos that they said in closing arguments to the jury. Well, maybe the defendant did try to save the life of rosem Boilan, and maybe the defendant did try to help officer. And you wait, but that does not change the facts of the case. Those are the facts.
Speaker 1: How does it not change the facts of the case if instead of assaulting the officer, he's trying to help and they acknowledge that he's trying to help the officer, and he's trying to help an injured fellow protester who has been beaten to death. They're in that tunnel. So I don't get how that's not your, maane to the whole case against your husband exactly.
Speaker 6: And so they admitted it on record and trial. These are the things that the federal government gets away with for ordinary American citizens. I mean, it gets no bigger than when you walk in the courtroom and they say the United States of America versus Ronald Colt Macabee.
Speaker 3: They have an.
Speaker 6: Endless wallet, endless resources, and you're merely fighting for your innocence when the majority of Washington DC, if not all of them, look at you as you're guilty because you're judged by a day on a calendar versus your actions that day. In mind, you, it was seven minutes from the time that he stepped into help this officer to the time that he tried to save Roseanne Buoylan and walked away from it. Seven minutes of his life. And the Department of Justice, the prosecutors tried to say, no evidence of Roseanne Boylan is allowed in this trial, and that's the only reason he went to trial, because he not only was the innocent of the charges that they accused him of, but he was trying to get justice for Roseanne Boylan. Many people do not know her story.
Speaker 7: That was not allowed.
Speaker 6: We did put evidence in, but that is the shenanigans that the prosecutors try to pull in. Because the media is not covering these trials, people don't see what is going on that the process is the punishment. It's not just sitting in jail that they are being lied to. The things that they say in these trials and what they get away with. Another thing that happened in our trial is the prosecution sent back evidence into the jury deliberation room that was never admitted into trial. The only reason we knew the binder of seventy eight pages of evidence was back there was because the jury had a question and we FI immediately filed for a mistrial, and and the prosecution said, no, we don't want it. The judge said, you know what, I'm not going to grant the mistrial, but I will bring back each juror in one by one and ask them to unsee what they saw. And he did exactly back two hours later. Two hours later, they came back with a guilty verdict on every charge.
Speaker 1: Well, of course, with the evidence they had in front of them, what else could they do. This is the same Department of Justice that called concerned parents at school board meetings domestic terrorists. This is the same Department of Justice that you still photos on our border, our southern border, claiming that border patrol agents were whipping migrants as they were actually helping trying to get them safely across the river. This is the same Department of Justice that is at the head here. Now, this is one judge in Washington, DC. I understand that, but it all goes back to the top of a Meeric Garland, and this Department of so called Justice that has been operating unfettered in this country ever since Joe Biden took office.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they have weaponized the Department of Justice and federal law enforcement against American citizens and that should never happen. And they work for us. The government forgets that they work for American citizens. And so that's why Americans need answers into January sixth. They need You can't tell me you're guilty if you're going to or you're not guilty, if you're going to hold onto the video footage, if you had nothing to hide, release at all for Americans to see what happened that day.
Speaker 1: Oh and there are still hours of video that's out there that they haven't released and they won't release.
Speaker 6: And they say it's for national security purposes, but that's a lie.
Speaker 1: Well it will all We will see if President Trump is true to his campaign word. You know, many politicians are not, but like I said, he has a track record of trying to fulfill every campaign promise. That one of the reasons I voted for him. But we'll see if he is able to, you know, go against the grain of the deep state on this January sixth issue. And as president, he has the power to pardon or communate these sentences for people like your husband, and should tell me about your your organization, Stand in the Gap real quickly in our remaining time, Sarah, so.
Speaker 6: Stand in the Gap is a nonprofit that helps these individuals, not just for their immediate needs, because the bread winner was taken away from their family and they needed financial help and legal help. Now we are shifting our focus to helping these individuals be restored because it's going to be a long journey ahead for them. They lived in a box. You know, my husband lived in a box for two and a half years, was not allowed to go outside, did not have visitation, didn't have his constitutional rights, and so they're going to be you know, given back to society, and we need to be there for him. We need to stand in the gap for them, just as they did for us on January sixth. So long term, we need to make sure not only that this doesn't happen again to Americans on American soil, by American our American government. So we need to lobby for change and for laws to be written in that regard, but we need to make sure that we stand with them on their journey home.
Speaker 1: President Trump asked both Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer or their offices if they needed troops. He had ten thousand National guardsmen and we know this is true now that we're ready to go to the Capitol to augment DC Metro police on that day, and he was refused. They rebuffed Donald Trump's offer because Donald Trump knew there was something afoot that wasn't right about the protest. Not the protesters, not the majority of the people that listened to his speech at the Ellipse, but he knew that it was a great breeding ground for the FBI or the government or other characters, bad actors to turn this into something that it was never intended to be. And you don't know. I don't know for sure, but I just have and I've talked to other people who were there, that there were many people in that crowd who weren't Donald Trump fans necessarily they were FBI informants and FBI agents embedded in the crowd that may have actually started and fomented the violence themselves.
Speaker 6: Yes, you're absolutely right, and that's where the true investigations. We need to know who was on the ground that day, what they were there for, compon pidential human sources, looks into ry at all of these things. Americans deserve answers so we know how to proceed forward.
Speaker 1: Sarah mccabee, I wish you great success. I wish your husband's release will come soon, and you know, an apology would be nice too from the federal government, although I doubt that's coming.
Speaker 2: But maybe the.
Speaker 6: Part we won't our breath on that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, standing again is the name of the organization, Sarah mccabee, Thank you so much. Brian Reisinger will come up after one o'clock. I'll tell you all about it after the news Here on seven hundred w LW. Who is Susan wils A new White House Chief of Staff under President Donald Trump President elect?
Speaker 4: Right now? I wonder if there are any more, you know, shots coming anywhere.
Speaker 1: You never know what the next shoe is to drop, but things are moving along nicely. The transition team is already coming together. As I mentioned Susan Wiles. Our next guest is someone who again hopes that things are finally going to be different for the American farmer. I was born in a little farming community in southeast Iowa. It is one of the few farming communities that still has more or less the same population than it had when I was born in nineteen sixty, which is rare for small farming communities these days. But he is also someone who was born and raised on a family farm in Wisconsin, and he is hoping that Washington, d c. And the rest of America realizes how important the family farm is.
Speaker 2: Green Anchors is the place to be, There's no question.
Speaker 1: Brian Risinger is our guesst here on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Brian, good afternoon. How are you.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm good.
Speaker 8: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 3: You can't beat that welcome.
Speaker 2: That's good walk up music for a farmer.
Speaker 8: Amen.
Speaker 1: And you split time between northern California, where you are now, and back home in Wisconsin on the family farm.
Speaker 2: Talk a little bit about you.
Speaker 4: Talk a little bit about your experience is growing up on a family farm in Wisconsin.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I grew up not far from your stomping grounds. I grew up in the hills of southern Wisconsin on a dairy farm, small fifty cow dairy, and I was lucky to do so. I used a beautiful.
Speaker 2: Way of life.
Speaker 8: But I also got the chance to see the way that that way of life is disappearing, and farms going by the wayside continue to live out at the farm. When I'm in Wisconsin, I go back forthe in there in little town of northern California and near my wife's family.
Speaker 2: I work on writing.
Speaker 8: And public policy, but my dad and sister are still farming, and they throw me in a tractor now and then on my days off, which is the blessing of a farm kid. There's never really a day off, and I get the chance to see what's going on in our country, and as you say, it's a real challenge. It's very problematic. One of our farms we've lost, and the impact has not only in rural America, but on our food supply.
Speaker 1: You are the author of this new book, land Rich, Cash Poor, My Family's Hope and the Untold History of the Disappearing American Farmer. What do you attribute most to the point that American family farms are going the way of history and are disappearing. But what is the biggest issue you think that is causing this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a great question. We looked at the hidden airs of history driving this for the past century, and we rolled out with my family's story from the depression today and what we've found is there are all kinds of factors. One of the biggest ones is the way that our country time and again during times of economic crisis, have not realized the unique below that have been dealt with farmers, and we deal with the wrong way. Whether it's the depression, whether it's mistakes during the nineteen eighties farm crisis that listeners in Iolad Noah as well as anybody, or whether it is how we've handled the recessions of the last couple of years, or globalization or what have you. We consistently misunderstand what's going on in our farms, and so the financial crisis or the economic crisis, whatever is happening is worse for farmers than it needs to be, and it becomes a bigger problem.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that that family farmers and family farms are being ignored when these crises come up, the focuses somewhere else.
Speaker 8: I'll give you a yeah, absolutely, I'll give you a perfect example. But I think will resonate with people in isole because I know it if affected the state, and it affected us a little bit. To the Norse farm crisis in the nineteen eighties, we had the government spending a very long time encouraging farms to get bigger or get out, including with government fuel debt, saying hey, take out this debt, get bigger, you know, and then within a few years of that, they increased interest rates. Now they increased interest rates to control inflation, like they've been doing the last couple of years here as we had the runaway inflation. But when you do those two things, you can argue for against these all these things. But when you do them in a row, hey hey, farmer, take out this debt. Hey bang, we're going to make it more expensive for you. They plunged tens of thousands of farms into bankruptcy as a result.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think about John Mellencamp's song right on the Scarecrow, eh, and that probably strikes a particular chord with you as well. I understand that Thomas Massey, who was my representative. I may have given the false impression we're in Iowa. We're in Ohio and Cincinnati, But I was saying I was born in that little town in southeast Iowa, which was which is a farming community.
Speaker 2: But what I was going.
Speaker 1: To ask you was, how did the blue wall fall in rural America to Donald Trump? And and why does he inspire and spark hope? Since this has been both a Republican and Democrat issue and neither party has really addressed the issues that you're talking about. But why does Donald Trump strike a particular chord with farmers?
Speaker 8: You're so right about that cord being struck in I think it's people of any persuasion politically need to understand it because it'll help people understand what's going on in our country. Helped to solve some of these problems. But to your point, and thank you on Ohio, I'm glad to be with you there. And truthfully, it's similar to what people have experienced in small towns all over Ohio in terms of the loss of manufacturing jobs and other types of hardship.
Speaker 3: What has been going on.
Speaker 8: Is we have had decades, decades of people living in our communities in rural areas Wisconsin, Ohio, Iowa, you know, Pennsylvania, all over this country who have been dealing with decades of economic decline. You know, it's not just that, you know, we've been dealing with some job off lately or something like that. We had farms that began to disappear a century ago, and that, to your point at the opener of this program, contributed to community shrinking and in some cases going away, and then we had the loss of jobs and economic coal So when you have people out there voting on the economy of rural America, they have such a deep frustration with the status quo in this country. And something that the Republicans and President Trump have focused on is tapping that frustration and understanding it.
Speaker 1: What would you like to see the president elect do once he's in office. I just found out that my representative in the fourth District, and I actually live across the river from Cincinnati in Kentucky, but he is a farmer named Thomas Massey, and he has been offered he has been offered Secondcretary of Agriculture.
Speaker 2: He's actually a farmer.
Speaker 1: Does that help and what do you want this new administration to do to start to reverse this loss.
Speaker 8: Well, he has been focused on agriculture policy very deeply, and we need more farmers, whether they are Republicans or Democrats with a sensibility of what's going on in rural America, whoever it is, we need both parties really to transform. To your point, back over the decades, you can look at the establishment of the GOP and of the Democrats and see problems and mistakes that are made.
Speaker 2: When you look back far.
Speaker 3: Enough, what we really need is we need people willing to.
Speaker 8: Make change and focused on creating new entrepreneurial opportunity for our farmers. So so many farmers have a type of proper product they're growing that they really can't make a living on. It's getting tighter and tighter. Maybe it's the only thing that they see that can maybe work for him because there's government assistants boosting it up, propping it up, but it isn't really enough to have a thriving way of life.
Speaker 3: We need to.
Speaker 8: Have a focus on innovation in this country. We need to focus on getting government policy out of the way. We need to have ways that farmers can produce new crops and new products in new markets. That's the biggest shift that we need to see.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about government subsidies, because you know, when farmers are being paid not to grow crops, that just doesn't seem like a sensible thing. I mean, during the Great Depression, in FDR's recovery, I've heard stories of people who were family farmers and the government came out and told them that they had to slaughter the pigs that they had been growing and raising and ready to take to the market because it was going to depress the overall price of that product, that commodity, and these pigs were. They paid the farmers to basically kill the pigs, not sell them, and bury them in their yard. I mean, how do you feel about stuff like that? It just seems kind of counterproductive when you're a farmer, doesn't it.
Speaker 8: Well, And I'll tell you it gets so shocking, and you pile up program to program. What our country has done is we've really added layer upon layer of program, making tweaks now on them, but we've never really fully reformed anything. I talked to one economist in the book who talked about the fact that now we have like a fragile Jenga tower.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: You've got program program piled on top. Maybe you could have a debate over this program, and you know, representative mass you might feel this way about it.
Speaker 3: So and so I might feel that way about it. You can have that debate.
Speaker 5: But we're not really having that debate.
Speaker 8: We're just piling program upon program. That's why you have so many people, not only on the right, but even on the left. You got people within farming and outside farming. Everybody has something to hate about our farm programs right now. So we need deeper reform. There's probably a certain amount of a safety that that makes sense around the fact that you got uncontrollable weather factors. We need to have a stable food supply. But beyond those kinds of things, we really ought to have policy that is making it more affordable and cheaper for farmers with lower taxes and getting regulations out of the way so that the farmer can pursue what it is that the consumer wants to need.
Speaker 5: So there's a role, but we've got to.
Speaker 3: Have it figured out.
Speaker 8: And right now we got one thing pile on top of another. And when you do that, programs are prone to abuse and favoritism. So people say, boy, the farmer is getting all these substancies. Well, a lot of those subsidies aren't going where they're intended to go. And that's why we got farmers struggling and people saying, what's going on with my tax money?
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the same way with any kind of aid that is given to a certain group, is that most of the time that money is not spent on the thing it was attended to and given to the people it was intended to be given to. What about China buying up American farmland and what about the sale of prime farmland for solar panels, because it's the only economic answer for some of these farmers to get out from under their debt now because they can't make the money with the interest rates and the prices by growing the crops or the animals that they had been doing all their lives. So maybe the family had been doing all their lives and now they're more or less behind the eight ball and they feel like they've got to just give up their farm land for solar panels or you know, for wind farms, and they're like, what are you feelings on all of this?
Speaker 8: Brian, Yeah, you know, I'll tell you the I think every farm family needs to be able to make the decision that's right for them around what to do with their land or not do with their land. You touched on something that is one of the most urgent issues we have in this country, which is China buying up our farmland. And it is becoming easier for China and other foreign adversaries to do that because we're losing so many farms now, we've lost forty five thousand farms per year on average for the past century. When you do that, you go from a country that has a whole lot of small landowners. Most of them would never dream of selling something to China. You know, try walking up on my dad's porch if you're a foreign adversary and trying to buy that land.
Speaker 3: That's not going to happen, you know.
Speaker 8: But you've got farms ended up in fewer hands, maybe corporate hands where they have shareholders to think about. And this is how our farmland flips way. And here's what China is doing. China is getting their hands on more farmland and they're buying it near military installations. So it's not only about our food security, which is crucial. We got farms disappearing and it's affecting our food supply, but we got China able to get land near military installations. Now there are farmers who will say that some point investment by certain family countries is good. Others would never dream of it. But the issue of foreign adversaries is a real problem. We had an increase of fifteen percent in just two years in terms of foreign ownership of farmland in this country and China and North Korea and Iran. Those are the kinds of countries that would love to get their hands on it, and in China's case, they're beginning to do it increasingly.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not like we don't have the land in this country to provide what you're calling food security. It's not like we don't have the resources in this country for anyone who has the ambition and the work eff to become a farmer. Let's go through because many people do not understand this because they've never been on a farm, they've never worked on a farm.
Speaker 2: Tell me of the typical day of.
Speaker 1: The American family farmer, just struggling to survive and provide food and to provide for their families.
Speaker 2: What is a typical day for a farmer.
Speaker 1: How long does it last if you're the one doing the work, and when do you get when do you get to rest, and when do you get vacation.
Speaker 8: Yep, yeah, well it's generally sent up the sundown. You've got animals to care for, You've got work to do in the farmer in the field. In our case, we don't milk cows anymore. We've diversified our farm, but we milk for over one hundred years through the generations, and we milk through most of my life. And you're up at four in the morning the milk cows, and then you're doing it again in the afternoon at four pm. And you've got work in between the farmer and the fields. If you're in planting seasons or harmer season, you go beyond that usual ten twelve hour day, which is kind of a baseline for a farmer, and you could be in the tractor at all hours.
Speaker 3: Of the night.
Speaker 8: And the reason is, you know, they say you got to make the hay when the sun is shining. That's true of any kind of crop, the crop that needs to come in before the next round of rain or needs to be harvested at a certain time of year to be worth something like it is with soybeans. You know, you got to get the moisture exactly right, so you'll have ten to twelve hour days as pretty well baseline, and then you get into planting and harvesting season and the sky can really be the win it. Now, that's a hard way alike, but it's also a beautiful way alife. It's why someone like me was able to grow up. And my dad would bring us down to the barn and you know, there was a cow who was having trouble in labor and we'd help deliver that cap and we'd see it tickets first raft. You know, you learn about the circle a life. There's a lot of beauty with it as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my uncle, my late uncle, who has the family farm there in Iowa and it's still being carried on by you know, sons in laws or whatever. But his typical day, almost year round, lasted fourteen to sixteen hours and the only time he got a break was like a tractor pull or a farm show in Louisville, Kentucky, and they'd make the trek down there. That was vacation for that week and then they were right back at it early in the morning till late at night, long after the sun had gone down. It is something that I would not do, and most people would not do, but it's something that we should all consider every time we take that next bite of whatever we're eating that was produced on someone's farm, like yours or like any farmer. And the blue wall fell down in Wisconsin and Michigan. It fell down in Pennsylvania because in rural communities and in farming communities, people know that we need a change, and we need to change now. Land rich, cash poor, my family's hope, and the untold stoorrelory of the disappearing American farmer. Brian Reisinger, thank you so much for your time today. In great success with the book.
Speaker 8: Thank you for having me on, folks, and find a book on Amazon anywhere else online or bookstores nationwide.
Speaker 2: They'll have it or they can order.
Speaker 8: I just hope anybody who picks it up or talks about these issues just spreads the words so we can help solve some problems that affect everybody in this country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not just farmers. If you eat, you're affected, Brian, thank you so much. Stge Report I'm the way and much more. Gary jeffn for Bill Cunningham on this Friday, November eighth, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: Well, well, Pee, what you saw with your own eyes is pretty much impossible, because, at least for the past four years, every single one of you on this show, including your friends in the mainstream media, you told Americans that Trump is like Hitler, You compared his supporters to Nazis, You called him a fascist, a racist dictator. And now that he is elected, you're telling me that Americans are going on with their lives, Like, why are you even sitting here?
Speaker 1: Joy?
Speaker 9: You said, if elected, Trump will put you and Whoop be in jail for being comedians on funny comedians. I should add maybe that should be a crime. I don't know, but all of you are sitting here and you are just fine, and that should not be the case if you really believed what you said about Trump.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: The hypocrisy is in a favorite bitch and it's being it's being spotlighted now, the big bright spotlight of their hypocrisy is shining directly on their faces segment, and I'm telling you it's a wonderful thing to see their faces. It was a horrible thing to see their faces for the last four years, but now it's a wonderful thing to see their faces because sunlight is the best disinfectant, and these these pests are being disinfected right before our very eyes.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful thing. What do you think, seg Man.
Speaker 4: Gary Jeffy Stoodent report us a proud service of your local temp Star Heating air conditioning dealers Temestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati Hallway ooming airon one eight eight eight nine nine six h.
Speaker 2: V A C Sports.
Speaker 4: We want to thank Lear's Prime Market for our lunch today. What that's your Thanksgiving holiday destination?
Speaker 2: Where's our lunch?
Speaker 4: Seg I didn't get outside, right outside the door, where you guys been located in beautiful downtown Milford Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always cut above and they had the delicious clam Chowda today.
Speaker 2: Seg Man, Let me excuse myself.
Speaker 4: Beangles up Day brought to you by Good Spirits, one of tobacco and party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Those Bengals last night los a tough one thirty five to thirty four against the Ravens. So Lamar Jackson now ten and one career wise against Cincinnati and that loss drops the Bengals to four and six on the season. Joe Burrow suffered a bruce left arm or yeah, Bruce left arm is sore, but nothing serious from a head coach Zach Taylor today.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying, when I saw that injury last night, I'm going, at least it's not his throwing hand like last year.
Speaker 4: Doesn't he get injured in Baltimore every year? Now, that's where the wrist happened last year, I know, right into his season and then no calls on the hold of Mike Eski.
Speaker 1: As I mentioned today's show, seg Man, the officiating crew in Baltimore were as fair, were as fair to the Bengals as Jack Smith, Judge Marshawn and Letitia James have been to Donald Trump with their law fare over very similar, very similar blown calls all the way around.
Speaker 4: High school action today, Gary Jeff It's ongoing in the Division five Ohio State Championship in soccer, late first half, Maderra right next to US Leeds Doylestown at Chippewa two nil and the Division five championship. In volleyball, Lake Katholic takes the first set over Fenwick twenty five to eighteen. Now there's football playoff action all across the tri state tonight, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky coverage at six high school football tonight show Fox Sports thirteen sixty.
Speaker 2: That'll lead into the national battle.
Speaker 4: They're saying, Saint x the Winton Woods at six forty five.
Speaker 2: So who are there?
Speaker 1: Who's the smartt SEG money, who's the draftings money on in this game?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I'm going with Cole Rain do no matter who they play? College football tomorrow, Cincinnati bearcatso's West Virginia at eleven am right here on seven hundred WLW right after you and Mike allen Roe.
Speaker 1: Is an illegal to bet on Cole Rain if you went to Cole Raine segment?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: Never due Nonion, never do Bengal. Let's see college basketball to win college basketball tonight, Moorhead State faces twenty ranks Cincinnati Bearcats, fifth third arena at six thirty right here on seven up at WLW IU Indianapolis and Xavier at five thirty on fifty five krc NKU and fourteenth rated Perdue at six thirty on ESPN fifteen.
Speaker 2: So do you get UC morehead? Here? You get more head? Here you get Xavier?
Speaker 4: Where I you Indianapolis on KRC the Homer Bryant Tampas Yes, and NKU at fourteenth rated Purdue And where is that action that is on ESPN fifteen thirty NonStop action college soccer. Xavier meets yukon Sunday at eleven am for the Big East Women's title, NKU and Milwaukee for the women's soccer championship in the Horizon League tomorrow. With two, those winners move on with an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament. So go x and go Norse up absolutely MLS Soccer winner go home to make Tomorrow night, Gary Jeff is Game three of the first round of the playoff series New York City FC versus FC Cincinnati and t QL Stadium three point thirty tomorrow afternoon on Fox Sports thirteen to sixty. The winner goes home the other the loser goes home the winner. The winner goes on to meet the New York City Red Bulls now who upset the Columbus Crew, the reigning MLS champions. About a week ago. So hell isn't real after all? I guess not. Let's see more volleyball. Let's see Ursuline will take on Gilmour Academy and for the Division three action. Today Seaton's going for a title. Roger Bacon will go for the Division four title. Tomorrow, Saint Ursula in the Division two title. Let's see soccer championships. Sunday, Indian Hill goes against Twinsburg at one pm Summit Country Day, and on Monday goes for the Division five Boys state championship. We got we could have state champions all over the place Monday and Tuesdays.
Speaker 1: No, Ohio's not the heart of it all. This area is the heart of it all.
Speaker 4: And don't forget Carrie Jeff Another another sport we hardly ever mentioned because Willie doesn't like it?
Speaker 2: What field hockey?
Speaker 4: Miami takes on James Madison and the Mid American Conference Field Hockey Championship tomorrow at two, Miami looking for their seventh consecutive Mac Turney field hockey title.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna dynasty. I've never seen field. I've never seen field hockey. Can you describe it for me? What happens like hockey without skates. Okay, so they've got sticks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do they have a puck? Now, it's like a ball, No puck. No, so they're puckless. I think so nobody's nobody's nobody's getting a puck in the face in field hockey.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's more likely to get a ball in the face. They hit it pretty hard because there are no pucks.
Speaker 4: Kentucky girls stayed volleyball quarter finals coming up. Notre Dame in not County Central and Paintsville meet Scott Greensburg, Indiana.
Speaker 2: Good luck to them.
Speaker 4: The girls have been girls basketball team there have been rated number one in Class three A and the Indiana Coaches of Girls Sports Association preseason poll.
Speaker 2: W anything else?
Speaker 4: Yclones are at Toledo tomorrow night, NHL tomorrow night, toombs at the LA at the LA Kings.
Speaker 2: All right, so the Cyclones back. Got all that in.
Speaker 4: I got all that in, and I can't get interrupted by Willie Well.
Speaker 1: I'm here to interrupt you, Okay, I have more fungent questions to ask you about the report you just delivered.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you do.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, First and foremost, why do you believe that Bill Cunningham does not or hate spield hockey. He expressed that himself to you would.
Speaker 2: Like lacrosse field hockey. I know he likes pickleball.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, but he's oh for one against somebody in this room with that sport.
Speaker 2: Rick Robinson has played pickleball with Willy.
Speaker 4: No, but myself and my form, my friend Stanley Vulcins with So it took Willy and well there's two people on this You can play singles or doubles, right, it was a doubles match. So who was Willy's partner? Rocky Boyman, the super Bowl champion?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Dudley do right, the Canadian mounty guy with the blazing smile, the blockhead and the athlete's body. You could not he could not unseat the segment and pickleball. What the hell? I had no idea that you were.
Speaker 2: They've wanted a rematch, he said, what did you play for? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Pride and greatness, Rick, not a hot fun Sunday or anything.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: I know Willy doesn't drink because they they they took you played for money.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: The Middletown police showed up about when we played the match about three years ago. They showed up and they wanted to know, and they wanted to know there was a beating going on in one of the parks at Middletown, and we said, well that and then they said, well they sat. Willy just left about ninety miles an hour. The highway patrol might want to get him on the way home. Was he trying to flee because he was trying?
Speaker 1: No, he got beat. The defeat off of herrest is that when he went to the rooftop and hid behind the No. No, no, that was a result of that.
Speaker 4: No, that was that was just that was Penny saying, fix the dryer vent. He's thinking, you know, he's like that guy. You know, he's like that guy on a commercial and Albert Services that tries to fix everything around his house.
Speaker 2: Well, that's Willie.
Speaker 3: Was it that?
Speaker 2: Or do you think every time is a disaster?
Speaker 1: Do you think that the judge has such sway over the man that he will do literally anything she asked him to do at any time. When Penny says jump, Willy says how high? And if it's the roof, so be it. He'll get up on the roof. You said stranded, You said it I didn't. So I wonder what other orders Penny gives Willie. There are they at the Double Wide right now? Well, no, not till next week, the Double White next week when he goes to Marlogo, I mean the Southern Command not wouldn't you sorry, I almost said mar Lago, he might be out for a cabinet spot.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you like it?
Speaker 4: What cabinet Secretary of Commerce? Secretary Kitchen wasn't supposed to say that the kitchen cabinet.
Speaker 1: I wasn't supposed to say that. No, that's the secretary of what's happening.
Speaker 2: Now he's got an interview next week.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sorry, So imagine this conversation in the Cunningham household. Second, yes, dear Penny says yes, dear Canny, yes, Dear Willie shut up, and Willy says yes, dear, yes, dear. Only she can quiet the mouth of the Great American.
Speaker 2: That's basically correct.
Speaker 1: Have you have you been able to successfully quiet the mouth of the Great American ever in this venue or any other?
Speaker 2: No? All right, so Penny has amazing power. Bingo.
Speaker 1: If Penny told Bill Cunningham to jump off of the off of the Brent spence Bridge.
Speaker 2: Would will he do it? Do you think not going that far? No? Well, how far would you go.
Speaker 4: Clean the house or something like that, or go up on the roof and clean out the dryer vent?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he will even jump off the roof. He's not going to jump off a bridge. No, I'm sure people have almost forgotten that incident, Dave. Is that incident available for just some refresher for people who've never heard Bill Knight order and call Bill being ordered up on the roof by the judge to clean the dryer vent because apparently he will do anything she tells him to do. But she is the only one on earth that has that kind of power. That is correct. All Right, we're searching for that archived audio. Maybe we'll we'll tease it for the next stude.
Speaker 4: Well perhaps because that that calls a little long and it's a little uh dicey.
Speaker 2: You know, I love to you talk about FC Cincinnati. Is this wellman?
Speaker 1: We're talking about FC Cincinnati. Yes, and the do or die match tomorrow at TQL, no doubt about it. Do you think that after the match? No, regardless of what happens, they're a vaunted coach. Noonan will be at his press conference and only his hand over his face like he always does, and he'll sound like he's disinterested in the whole of the whole.
Speaker 4: Now, if they win, he'll be very happy. And my wife watching the New York New York Red Bulls are next.
Speaker 1: Watching f C Cincinnati coach noon and on TV press conferences, she says, he always has his hand over his face while he's talking to the reporters, and he acts like he doesn't want to be there.
Speaker 2: Probably doesn't want to be there. I think he just and he's very I've never met him. He seems to be a good guy.
Speaker 4: He's not a real excitable character, is what I'm saying soccer, But.
Speaker 2: That says it all in soccer, for God's sake, Why would he be excited.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, FC Cincinnati's had great, great, uh you know, great the success in the past, and well they got the they had the supporter shield it last year here I understand, and just missed out on it this year.
Speaker 2: So I'm rooting for him all the way.
Speaker 1: But it's just a sport I don't understand, kind of like field hockey and pickleball.
Speaker 2: When it gets you educated.
Speaker 1: An athlete, when an athlete like Rocky Boyman cannot unseat of Seg Dennison. And was your other partner physically fit eighty six years old? Eighty six and Boyman couldn't couldn't rise the occasion took him excellent, good, good work, my son, Yes, Dave, get us out of here.
Speaker 2: The immortal words of the Stewedge Report. What do you think, sag.
Speaker 4: Uh Gary Jeff In honor of a beautiful day here at a trice day, that everybody have a good weekend. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 7: Because as we all know, elections matter, and when folks vote, they order what they want.
Speaker 6: And in this case they got what they asked for.
Speaker 4: Yes they did, Yes, yes they did, as for sure, and I'll take a side of JD vance. Also, Rick Robinson is with us after the news at two o'clock. Rick is a lawyer and has a long long history of being in and around the politicos in both Kentucky and Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: We'll have his story and you know what I think. Rick will also.
Speaker 4: Discuss after two o'clock his love of field hockey, soccer, and pickleball. The similarities between one Seg Dennison and one Howard coast Sell coming up on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: It's the stooge report on seven hundred w l w.
Speaker 5: O.
Speaker 4: On the day I was falling and this ag got the round nig east to the wide windows at the door.
Speaker 2: They have found the.
Speaker 10: Leave this little level.
Speaker 4: You can tell not a way that I was bad of the ball, bad of the bowl, bad of the bowl.
Speaker 1: On a Friday afternoon where we sipped through the ashes of the aftermath of another Bengals.
Speaker 2: Loss again to the Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Ravens oh and two this season, some very questionable calls at the end on the two point conversion by Joe Burrow and the Bengals, including a face mask that wasn't called and a holding that wasn't called, and thus the Bengals dropped the game thirty five thirty four. But the big stories there, besides Joe Burrow's over four hundred passing yards and all the touchdowns, was Lamar Jackson running a rough shot in the second half over the Bengals defense once again. So there we are with that in this half hour. Our guest has become one of my favorite people lately as a lawyer. He spent lots of years in Washington, DC, and he's got some insights on the incoming Trump administration, which yes, is already coming together in a very quick fashion. And he's also the author of the latest book this year, nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 4: We've talked before about that and may mention it again because we can't help but refer back to Rick Robinson's book, Rick Robinson, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 1: Well, not only part of the Cunningham Show, but you let me fulfill one of the great dreams of my lifetime.
Speaker 2: Sitting in on the Stooge repos.
Speaker 1: I sat in in the Nerve center of Cincinnati, right here in ken Wood and listen to the master seg Man Dennison give the Stooge report. My life is complete. You told me my knife life is complete. Uh, you told me that seg Dennison has something in common with another great all time sportscaster and personality named Howard Cosell in that the late senator and Baseball Hall of Famer Jim Bunning would only talk to two people or three people, and and in the media, Jim absolutely despised sports reporters worse than political reporters. I'm telling you, I had to deal with them calling to you, trying to get through to Jim all the time. I did press for several years for Jim, and press sports reporters getting through were horrible. Jim trusted a couple of guys, a couple of guys over in northern Kentucky. He trusted Denny Jansen, and he trusted the segment whenever I put them through. Now, the funny one that is is that the other person that he trusted when Jim came up in the miners in nineteen fifty somewhere in that in their life fifties, he comes up and there's this cubby reporter that would come walking in from the Detroit Free Press who would come in and would always ask the stupid question.
Speaker 2: And if you asked.
Speaker 1: Bunning a stupid question, Bunning would throw you out of the locker room. You know, if you looked at a picture and said, why did you hang that curveball? Jim would go get out. Nobody had that's a stupid question, and he threw him out of the well. He threw Howard Cossell out one day, right and Cassell came up to him on the field and said, Jim, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: What did I do wrong? And Jim told him that.
Speaker 1: Well, for the rest of the time that Jim was in Detroit, Howard would come to him, ask your game and say, you know, how do I ask Denny McClain this question?
Speaker 2: How do I ask you know?
Speaker 1: He would know Howard Cosell was seeking media advice from Jim Bunning at Approach Athlete exactly. So when Jim gets into Howard would call constantly, and the guy before me, who was press secretary get calls directly. He called me directly after I took over, and you know, it was always the same thing, Hello, Rick, Hello Howard?
Speaker 2: How did Jen know it was me? How do you not know? How do you not know?
Speaker 1: I mean everything that he was on television with that cadence and the pregnant pause, that was what he was in real life. Well, he calls one day and he says, uh, does there goes to the normal thing. I said, Hey, Howard, Jim's in Kentucky. I'm going to give you the number of Wie McKinney was his state director at the time. I'm going to give you a Debbie's number. You called Debbie she'll put you through with Jim. Give me a minute. I'll call Debbie and let you know she's calling. But you're calling I immediately forget to call DeBie McKinney. So she has no idea. The phone ring, she picks up and she goes, Hello, Debbie, this is Howard co selling. Debbie Luke gets on the phone and goes, oh for christ, say Rick, can it with the fhony Howard Cosell impersonation? Nobody wants to hear it anymore. About that time, the receptionist opened Debbie's door and says Rick Robinson's on the line, said Howard Kussell is about to call you. Debbie just goes white, I bet and goes mister Cossell, Please, whatever you do, don't tell my boss that I disrespected you. And Howard said, Debbie, your secret is safe with me. But I do have a question. Does Rick Robinson do a better Howard Cosell than Howard Cosell?
Speaker 2: You're not better?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: So? So she was used to you doing that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: She was, yeah, I uh, you might not figure me for this, but I'm not always a serious person. Carry what I trust that you're not for the for the for the respect of this conversation and doesn't have to be totally one, you know, to the wall. Serious here, Rick, I do want to ask you some very important questions about what you know, oh about the brand new incoming White House chief of staff that Donald Trump just announced she's been the campaign manager for for Donald Trump, Susan Wiles. Tell me what you know about the end knowing chief of Staff, Susan Wiles. I've always said, Gary Jeff, that some people have it and other people don't have it. I can't tell you what it is, but I know when I read about them, see them, hear them.
Speaker 2: You know, it's kind of like pornography. You know when you see it.
Speaker 1: When you see it, it's like trying to describe gravitas to somebody. You can't explain it, but you pointed somebody go they got it. When it comes to political knowledge, when the political gut, she is somebody who has it. And so she gets her She's the daughter of Pat summerl right, and she gets her first job. She's going to University of Maryland. She gets her first job her day, gets it four from an old teammate, Jack Kemp.
Speaker 2: She could get her.
Speaker 1: Father calls camp and says, Oh, my daughter and Jack played football, played football together. So she ends up on Kemp's staff. She ends up going to the Reagan administration, gets married. They she and her husband moved to Florida start their own consulting company. She gets involved in a mayor's race in Jacksonville. Okay, on the losing side, but she's so damn good. The guy who wins hires her and puts her as his big consultant. From there, she goes in one of the biggest political blunders in the history of Florida. She goes to work for rom Desantas gets him elected. After the election almost immediately starts the rumors of oh, it wasn't really dissented, it was Susie. It wasn't his team, it was Susie. And so, in other words, she was the reason he won the campaign. And that's what there's so DeSantis and his wife and the campaign manager cut her off.
Speaker 2: Was the mistake?
Speaker 1: Was their ego that bruise, Yes, it was by what people were saying. Yes, Now she's not saying this well, and she describes later that Dessandas may have been her only mistake in politics. Really, yeah, of someone that she backed because they just turned on her.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But the one thing that happens with Susie, Yeah, is that while she can have the gut and she knows what's happening and she knows who to pick, she also knows how to cut your guts out and she's developed No Trump Trump had a few of those people in his first administration and they did not work out well Donald Trump. She's a thing about John Kelly and the stories that have come out about John Kelly when he was Trump's chief of staff. It's apparently where that Trump likes Hitler leak came from. Well, let me tell you here's the difference. Here's the difference right now, Gary, Jeff and I'm going to tell right now, is that in the first term of Donald Trump, he hired people who knew Washington to be its chiefest staff. Right in this situation, he's hired somebody that knows Donald Trump to be the chief of his administry. Is very important and I think a big difference, a huge difference. But one of the things she's known of is cultivating relationships with press. And it wouldn't be it wouldn't be out of the realm when somebody would be against her. First off, her entire crew is incredibly loyal to you, to her, she knows exactly how to spot good young talent coming up and the you know, if you found yourself on the wrong side of SUSI, it wouldn't be surprising to one day get up and find thirty press people on your doorstep with cameras out there going, oh, I've got a picture of Gary Jeff Walker. Where'd you get I'm sorry, it's a you know, I can't tell you my source, but everybody in the room would know where the source was coming from. Right, was Susan Watt Well, I've never crossed Susan Wilds. I've never crossed her path, so I don't think well, I've read any time. I've yet to send her the pictures of you at Huddles, So that'll come later in the administration. But that's the difference here. I think more than anything else, that she's not being hired to know Washington. She's been hired to know Trump.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: The thing is that the president elected certainly knows Washington.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: When he came to office the first time, he was a real estate tycoon who had worked with Washington, you know, and knew the players in Washington, but he'd never been on the other side of that desk, and it was his first time, and he really didn't know who to trust and had to have people with some experience who, as you said, knew Washington. Now he's had that training, he's had that four year apprenticeship as president and being in that position, so he knows it better than he did coming in the first time. So Trump needs to know Washington. But you say, Susan Wiles, the new chief of staff knows Trump and will allow him to be Donald Trump and at the same time be able to codify the press and is fiercely.
Speaker 2: Loyal as long as you don't cross her.
Speaker 1: Don't don't do not cross Susan Wilds is what you're saying, do not cross her. But seriously, she knows. She's likes to build relationships, she likes to you know, that type of person that she. I think she's going to be a very good chief of staff for him. He deserves it and America deserves it. Tell you what take a quick break and more with Rick Robinson in Just a Moment on the Bill Cunningham Cunningham Show. I'm Gary Jeff Walker in for Willie on seven hundred WLW. So what happened to the blue wall? What happened to rural American votes? What happened in big cities normally Democrats strongholds in the election of twenty twenty four, Rick Robinson through of nineteen sixty eight, and our guest, and you know he ran in those political circles a long time in Washington D. C Rick, what have you seen chain? You keep saying that I'm not indicted, So I didn't. I didn't say you ran in gangs. I said you ran in circles you lived in Washington DC? Yes, I did two different times. You know, I'll tell you what garage you have following the election. One of my favorite things this election and really any election, when you get done, those of us geeks who love numbers, who loves to sit down afterwards and do all this analysis and look at it and look at it because we're really that boring. Really, we really don't have lives, We really don't have any lives other than this, and we get excited about this kind of stuff. About about a decade ago, I fell in love with a map that has done every election. Following every election by the Washington Post, Okay. And what they do is they show on a county by county basis, not whether the county went red or whether it went blue, but whether it trended red or trended blue.
Speaker 2: I saw so, yeah, I showed you the map.
Speaker 1: So for instance, let's say Kenton County, Okay, you know, let's say where ether it's you know, did it did it vote a little bit more Democrat this time or a little more Republican this time? And to me, when we've talked before, I've always said that it's hard to poll for a wave. And the reason is is because it's so granular. It's twenty five votes in that precinct, twenty five vote, you know, thirty votes in this precinct seven pre votes over here. You have to go down to the micro level, the micro level, and this map does that. And if you Lableton County actually trended more Republican, right right, right? If you which is hard to believe if you from the results of the local races. So did you know if you look, so did Louisville, Kentucky. So did Fayette County, Kentucky. Additionally, Democrat voting areas, what you're finding is that. And again, this doesn't look at whether the Republican won or lost that county, right, but whether or not if you were a plus D three district and now suddenly you're a D plus one district's trending red. And that's what it shows in this map. When you take a look at it, you really actually have to expand the map to find blue arrows. There were no counties in the United States of America that have been counted anyway. And I can't believe we're still waiting on counts in Nevada and Arizona, but we are Arikopa County constantly horrible.
Speaker 4: They did call Nevada for Trump earlier today, but we're still waiting on Arizona. We're still rating on the Senate race, so in both Arizona and Nevada. So, but there were no count zero counties in the entire country free where Kamala Harris outperformed Joe Biden. So she was right there or underperformed Joe Biden in the twenty twenty election all across the country.
Speaker 2: And that's what shows up in this map.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this map shows up and again if you get a chance to look at it, and I know I sent it to you as a as a as a gift article from my Washington Post subscription, and you refuse to open it because you didn't want to have to register with the Washington posting your email. But I just showed it to you anyway. If anybody has to post her. If anybody sees this map, take a minute expand it, look at it.
Speaker 2: It is I've I.
Speaker 1: Think the last time I saw a map this read was probably the nuke Gingrich year of the when they took contract the House of revers contract with America was probably the last time I saw this much thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's just fascinating to look at this thing. And it actually it goes down to you can hit on a particular counting and it will show you what the plus or minus was on a county by county basis. Great tool if you're a geek like me, and a great tool maybe for the Democrat Party to figure out what the direction they need to go in to reverse this, because they are in the middle of just a mailstrom of finger pointing and blaming and not figuring it out yet, just recognizing the problem but not coming up with any solutions. Which sounds totally Democrat party to me. Well, one of the things that Gary Jeff when I went first went to Washington, d C. The Republicans had been the minority party forever. Certainly, first of ouse, it was a lot easier to be in the minority because all we do is throw hangard aids at every issue that came up. We didn't have to worry about coming up with real plans because we knew that we get shot down, so we would just throw handard aids at everything they came up with. But I think it was that when Gingrich, you know, started putting together the Conservative Opportunity Society members that we're thinking in a conservative level, who would jump in and do the things they needed. Okay, that was what That's what the Democrats need right now. Good luck with continued success with the book. Nineteen sixty eight, Rick Robinson, thank you very much. A Stege report ready to go in just moments. I'm seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: Now I don't want to emergency. That's thatcher dryer.
Speaker 12: Oh, I have a little problem here, Okay, what kind of problem I'm I'm on the roof of my house with problems. I can't get off the roof.
Speaker 11: Okay, the ladder fill over.
Speaker 12: Now, the ladder's here, but the ladder isn't big enough, and I'm stuck in the corner of the house. I'm a little bit afraid of the of the heights and I can't move it. Yeah, my leg under my body and I got to get off the roof. And I'm fast eating here, okay. And your name sir Jill Cunningham. I'm embarrassed about this. Yeah, that's me. I came up here to take the wind out of the dryer.
Speaker 11: Event uh huh.
Speaker 12: And I got the wind out and then I turned around the ladder. I'm I'm stuck on the side of the house, up against the house, and I'm I'm a little afraid feed in the air.
Speaker 11: And are you actually on the roof that you like hanging the roof?
Speaker 12: Well, I'm on the roof okay, and my legs in the back are hurting me now in about ten fifteen.
Speaker 11: Minutes, okay, then you like to tend under you?
Speaker 12: Yeah, is there any way that I can get off the roof? Do you think they?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's what that's come out, that's come out and get you.
Speaker 12: Hey, I'm kind of embarrassing. Okay, tell them to hurry. My legs and back is killing me.
Speaker 3: Okay, And I.
Speaker 12: Got to stay in this position because if I turned the roof to pit to the roof is so steep that I'd fall off the roof.
Speaker 11: Say, okay, you write it by the ladder.
Speaker 12: That they're sorry, don't don't do that.
Speaker 11: Well, we'll tell them. I'm kind up to them, but we'll tell them not to.
Speaker 12: Tell them not. She's just going to get here, but please, I don't want the neighbors there.
Speaker 11: Oh I know, Okay, where the ladder is. That's right where you want to go. Let's see where the ladder is.
Speaker 12: Act they won't be able to see me. I'm in the back of the house. My wife's there, but she is a broken left arm.
Speaker 11: Okay, you're in the back of the house.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, we're kind of embarrassed about this.
Speaker 11: Wells you know that happens.
Speaker 12: I'm all stuck on the roof. Okay, if you ask him a hurry, but don't please don't use the siren.
Speaker 11: Well, somebody else is already dispatched them, and I told them not to use the sirens. But like I don't hit it's up to them. I put in there for a silent request, a.
Speaker 12: Silent approach, because if I fall off here, I really get hurt.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 11: Okay, they are on our way, all right, Okay, down the liner.
Speaker 12: No, I'm fine. My wife's here, but she's got a broken arm and can't move the ladder and I'm I'm a twelve feet in the air and my legs and back are killing me. I've been waiting here and I'm thinking about how to do this, and I'm thinking my going on my belly, but I auger.
Speaker 11: Okay, Okay. They have dispatched that a dispassion will be there as soon as they can tell them. I told them, and I'll tell them again. Okay, Okay, bye, Hello, quiet.
Speaker 7: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: God seg that never gets old.
Speaker 1: I could listen to that correct for the rest of my life, and it will make me smile, if not laugh out loud as a five alarm response at his house one hundred years from now. If they put that in a time capsule for people one hundred years from now right, not knowing who Bill Cunningham is, not knowing that this station ever existed, not even knowing that what a nine to one one system is, they'll probably have something completely different that there'll be a neurallink. If you're in trouble, they'll just come to help you. Uh, people will find that to be humorous.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 5: Greg, just let me know if we have mo well conference and then now.
Speaker 2: Hello Greg, Hey Gary, Jeff, This is Tom Davis.
Speaker 13: Greg was not able to get mo Egger on the telephone.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to say, Okay, would you like to talk sports?
Speaker 13: Well, I don't know anything about sports, but I guess we could.
Speaker 2: I mean, after all, do.
Speaker 5: You know anything about elevators.
Speaker 13: I did go outside, and I did try to h I tried to hit the buttons a couple of times and maybe jar the thing back into working to get you upstairs, but it did not.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: So there's a little emergency phone inside the elevator. Tom okay, and I pressed the button. So eventually a rag and someone It was very helpful, but she tried to be helpful. Told me that I should press the door open button and leave it depressed, and she was trying to reset the elevator that did not work. Then she told me to press the lobby button and leave it in that also did not work. So what she said she had to do was call the elevator company. And it is a Saturday morning, I'm sure there's someone ready to at any moment and call Duke Realty, the people that own the building from which we broadcast. So I'm leaving to hear back and she said, guess you happened to get out of the elevator. Please call me and let me know. Well, I'm still not out of the elevator.
Speaker 12: We're still in the elevator.
Speaker 5: We're trapped. I'm serious. People would think this is some kind of strange radio prank, and I wish it were so, but I know.
Speaker 2: It was not.
Speaker 4: Jim Lebarbara the music what was worse being stuck in an elevator or being on the roof like Willie was, Well, I you.
Speaker 1: Know what, I didn't do anything stupid like climb up on a roof because the judge told me to climb up. I was just using the elevator in the middle of my Saturday morning show. And Jim Lebarbara, the music professor, was in that morning in the studio, and my wife Chris to two point zero had come down that morning, so the three of us are in the elevator here in this building, stuck stranded between the fourth and fifth fourth it went up so much we'd gone to it was when I was smoking cigarettes. So that's the only part that I have some fault in, because I wouldn't have been out of the studio in the first place if I hadn't to feed my nicotine addiction. Okay, so we're stuck in the elevator, and Jim told me this later, and both of us are just pacing around like caged animals. My wife, who actually is on medication for anxiety problems, is the only one who's calm. Jim and I are freaking out right, and I had an imaginone. So I finished the show, but we didn't get out of there until nine thirty. We were stuck in that elevator for an hour, not knowing if we were going to ever a sc eight or whatever. And Jim told me later that he had to pee real bad, and that if my wife hadn't been there, he would have peed in the corner. And my wife heard the story, she said, oh.
Speaker 2: He could have gone.
Speaker 1: It has been okay, I mean, but we were just stuck in the elevator for an hour and people thought it was a joke.
Speaker 2: It was no joke. That's true.
Speaker 1: You're right, I'm very claustrophobic, but I don't climb up on roofs to clean dryer vents for gouds.
Speaker 2: I got some sense.
Speaker 4: Gary Jeffy Stoje reports of proud service of your local tame Star. He didn't get air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati. Call the experts at Preferred Home Comfort five, one, three, eight, nine to two h v A C spots.
Speaker 1: Do you think seg that one hundred years from now, if that's in a time capsule, people will find that as humorous as the roof.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. No, No, the roof. The roof wins every time.
Speaker 4: Right, let's see the Bengals update brought to you by Good Experience, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Lamar Jackson last night with a big game and the Ravens beat the Bengals thirty five thirty four.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call Lamar Jackson crazy Legs from now on. He's unbelievable crazy legs.
Speaker 4: Hirsh Joe Burrow suffering a bruised left arm in the game. It's sore, nothing serious, according to the head coach Zach Taylor, and the four and six Bengals now get ready next week to go to Los Angeles next Sunday night to take on the Chargers. In Jim Harball, you got high school football tonight, playoff action all across a tri state.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, they had to play John Harbaugh last night, and they got to play Jim Harbaugh next.
Speaker 2: Correct, both Harball brothers back to back.
Speaker 1: You cannot beat beat You cannot be swept by the Harbaugh family. That is almost as bad as Rocky Boyman getting beat by you and.
Speaker 4: Pickleballoff faction all across the tri state tonight in high school football coverage begins at six. High School Football Tonight show on Fox Sports thirteen to sixty. That'll lead into the battle between Saint X and Winton Woods at six forty five. Gotcha now, Girls soccer today, Division five State Championship. They're late in the second half Maderra three, Doyle's Town Chippewa nil, and the Division five Volleyball State Championship match. Lake Kathleic takes the first two out of the three sets to lead the Fenwick Falcons.
Speaker 2: Good luck to Seaton, Also.
Speaker 4: Ursuline and championships in volleyball, Saint Ursula also and Roger Bacon and Let's see the Girl.
Speaker 2: The boys state title is tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Indian Hill and Summit Country Day play over the weekend, and good luck to all those teams. And three Reds have been named to the Arizona Fall League Fall Star Game set for tomorrow in Arizona, Edwin Arroyo, Luis May, and Jose Ocunya. Aaron Boone, former Red's, gonna return as manager of the New York Yankees next season. The team has picked up his twenty twenty five option. Boone, who led the Yankees to their first World Series since two thousand and nine, will return for his eighth season in the Bronx.
Speaker 1: Congratulations booneye there you go right, we have a surprise guest that you don't know about until now.
Speaker 4: MLS Soccer winner go home tomorrow night with the first round of the playoff series New York City FC against FC Cincinnati three point thirty tomorrow, Fox Sports thirteen sixty. Good Luck to Xavier and also NKU and women's soccer tomorrow for the Big East and Horizon League, respectively, championships.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for our surprise?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 2: I guess so.
Speaker 1: It's Dennis to Dennis. It's wild Man Walker and Sam Dennison together on the Stooge Report on this Friday afternoon that afternoon.
Speaker 2: How you doing, wild Man?
Speaker 7: Donald Trump forever, Kamala Harris, you hate live?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Buddy? How about that that Bengals loss again last night?
Speaker 4: Do you put the blame on the officials or the blame on the Bengals.
Speaker 7: I put the blame on the Bengals. The defense a terrible call, a terrible call that really came back to haunt the Bengals by Zach Taylor. And I mean, we don't need to go in about the Jamar Chase what he did and Joe Burrow what they did. I mean, we already know.
Speaker 5: What they did in the hell of a game.
Speaker 7: But the defense completely different defense in the second half. But I want to go back real quick here, Garry jeffter that it was the second fourth and three call that Zach Taylor decided to gamble on. Here they are at the forty one yard line. This guy doesn't learn. You recall the Super Bowl the same situation, and they went for it when they were in a forty one yard line.
Speaker 5: What happened? It failed?
Speaker 7: What happened to Ravens this time? The Ravens, not the Rams, took the ball, went down and scored a touchdown. That's if you played field position and that early of the game. I mean, I understand the aggressiveness that they wanted to be aggressive, and I have no problem with that.
Speaker 5: But sometimes in.
Speaker 7: Football sets, Man, the fourts and three and I do a long pass.
Speaker 5: You don't do that on the forty.
Speaker 7: One yard line.
Speaker 2: Hey, Wildman, wild.
Speaker 7: Man, it's just making no sense.
Speaker 1: You you're an uber driver? Would you would you give Zach Taylor a ride if he needed one?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 7: I have you guaranteed you'd give me a good tip?
Speaker 2: What about if it was just out of town?
Speaker 10: Right out of town?
Speaker 7: Oh, I have to get a good tip there too.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's all about the Benjamins, of course it is, Wildman Walker. It has been a long long time since you graced these studios, and I know that since then you've written a book and all of that, and there are a lot of great pictures.
Speaker 2: In your book.
Speaker 4: Imagine that segment that there are a lot of pictures in wild Man's book.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 4: I got a copy of it. It's a good one. Yeah it is Boomer, Boomer.
Speaker 7: Say, how come you didn't mention yet? Of all things, the Pete Rose visitation on Sunday? I got it right time, fourteen hours.
Speaker 8: I know what.
Speaker 2: I got him right here, wild Man, I was getting to it.
Speaker 7: You're gonna go, I'll be there there.
Speaker 2: I don't know yet. So so where there's.
Speaker 7: A bunch of people at one o'clock at the statue.
Speaker 2: Where is this occurring at the statue?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well there, we're meeting people at the statue.
Speaker 2: Okay. And then where's the visitation?
Speaker 4: Visits inside a great American ballpark?
Speaker 2: Very nice? I had no idea. I got things to do someday.
Speaker 1: In fact, wild Man and segment, I will tell you that on Sunday it is the Gary Jeff Walker Chris Gohen's Farewell Tour. We're doing another appearance performing live in of all places, Ripley, Ohio at Brookie Saloon on Main Street in downtown Ripley, just.
Speaker 7: Steps away speed limit, going to their power. You won't be making your appearents.
Speaker 1: No, it's higgins Port. You got to watch out for Higginsport, or they call it the Sport. Yeah, thirty if you do not go, if you go more than if you go thirty six miles an hour in Higginsport, you get a driving award from Higginsport and the County of Brown. And these awards are awards you and I want.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: They've got photo enforced speed limit in Higginsport.
Speaker 2: I mean they need that around here at a couple of spots.
Speaker 1: If there are a way to drive around Higginsport, I would do it because there's nothing in Higginsport. I mean they even closed down Karen's, which was the lone tavern in Higginsport, which now just smells like empty building of beer and urine. But yeah, thirty five miles. But anyway, if you're coming out to Ripley Sunday afternoon from one to three, it's a Bengals by week. The only other thing going on is the Pete Rose visitation. Come and see myself and Chris Goings as we perform on our fair.
Speaker 7: I there'll be more people the visitation. Gary, Jeff, I hate to tell you this. I'm coming to see you. I just hate to tell you that.
Speaker 2: But I'm hoping well wildly.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that there are so many people at the visitation that it gets crowded and people are turned.
Speaker 2: Away and say, well, what are we going to do? Now? Let's go see all right, well the gang Brown's.
Speaker 5: County to the other side of the world.
Speaker 2: How now Brown County?
Speaker 7: Let me let me ask both of you, all right, going for the conversion? A two point conversion? Were you in favor of that call?
Speaker 2: Both of you go for it?
Speaker 1: I thought the way the Baltimore Ravens had run all over the Bengals in the second half, you get to overtime and they're going to win any you might as well give it a try.
Speaker 2: And there should have been.
Speaker 7: Enough agree on that call. I didn't like them to play call exactly because and that's some of the things.
Speaker 5: That you know, we saw the holding penalties.
Speaker 7: But they're not gonna call that on the Bengals.
Speaker 2: They just don't.
Speaker 7: They just don't.
Speaker 1: What about to face mask, I thought that the idea of the NFL officiating was to protect the quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: That wasn't protecting Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: The Bengals offensive line couldn't protect them all game long, but the officials could have at least done their part.
Speaker 12: Well yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: I mean now Michaels could see it from a mile away, and here you got the officials right on top of them. They don't see that, they don't see that holding penalty.
Speaker 1: And al Michaels is almost legally blind. Wild Man, thank you so much, my friend.
Speaker 2: We gotta run. See it, Boomer, We're already done.
Speaker 7: Okay, see it the Pete Re's visitation.
Speaker 14: Get tape, seg Man, get us out, Gary, Jeff, everybody, have a good weekend, and we leave you with the immortal words of the Stood report.
Speaker 10: See the Highway Patrol election again next week. Until then, remember leave your blood at the Red Cross, not on the Highway. This is Broderick Crofford saying, see you next week.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred WLW