Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It is now time for the game where you choose your own cinematic adventure. There are ten movie clips that we have assembled from various decades in American movie history, as we do each and every Friday night, and your job is to pick one and then name the movie from.
Speaker 3: Which it comes.
Speaker 2: Some days we play for prizes and some days we play for fun.
Speaker 3: After hearing the clip.
Speaker 2: You can ask for help from anyone in the studio or in your house.
Speaker 3: You can Google, you can text a friend, you can.
Speaker 2: Lie, cheat, steal, we don't care. But the answer is up to you. You'll have thirty seconds from the end of the clip and one hint from those of us in the studio to give the right answer. Now, let's get to it. This is name that movie culte classic, and we're live on YouTube.
Speaker 3: You can watch the festivities.
Speaker 2: In fact, we'll be giving you some hints and clues in a visual sense. Daniel, our video technical director, will be playing along with us, giving you some clues as we go. And we're playing for prizes tonight. We're not playing for fun. Well, we're gonna have some fun. But we're going to play for prizes. We're giving away KFI t shirts, We're giving away KFI tote bags. We're giving away later with mo Kelly mugs and more. Yes, word to your mother, mother. Let's get to the phones. Let's talk to Naomi in Fullerton. Naomi, good evening.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm doing great?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well. Have you played the game with us before?
Speaker 5: No, I haven't. I always listened, but I've never played.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: I love moments like these. It's real simple.
Speaker 2: Since you're first, you get to choose any number between one and ten, and I'll play the corresponding clip.
Speaker 5: Let's go with number eight.
Speaker 3: Here comes number eight.
Speaker 8: I am out about at service. I carry twenty three great wounds, all got in battle. Seventy five men have I killed with my own hands. In battle? I scatter, I burn my enemy's tense. I take away the flocks and herds. The tax pay me a golden treasure. Yet I am poor because I am a river to my people.
Speaker 3: Is that service?
Speaker 8: And yet now it seems how there has grown old and lost his taste for fighting.
Speaker 2: Nailmi in Fullerton, do you have any idea what this classic movie is, which is on most best top ten lists of the greatest movies of all time.
Speaker 9: Lawrence of Arabia, WHOA just like that?
Speaker 3: Did you know immediately?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh look at that? Look at that self confidence?
Speaker 2: How long did it take you within the clip? Was it like the first five seconds or what?
Speaker 5: I really got it when he said on a river to my people.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, that's usually the giveaway. Click clicked, nail me, well done, well done. So what are you going to do the rest of the evening?
Speaker 10: On my way home from work?
Speaker 5: So I'm just gonna probably watch some TV or play some Pokemon.
Speaker 3: Maybe Pokemon nice? Wow?
Speaker 2: All right, well, Naomi, please don't be a stranger. Call us again. You're obviously a fantastic contestant. You didn't need any help from anybody. I thought people were going to struggle with that one, but you didn't.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Have a great weekend, you too, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You are most welcome. Let's go to Diane in Redlands. Diane, how are you tonight?
Speaker 10: Good mo.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited. I'm a first time caller, longtime listeners.
Speaker 2: I love it. I absolutely love it. So you know how to play the game.
Speaker 3: Is that fair?
Speaker 5: Yes, it is, it's fair. And I wanted to tell you you're my guy. You are the coolest guy. I listened to all talk radio almost all day. I'm retired, not retardedly retired.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, go ahead, but it's Conway and you you light my life.
Speaker 5: You light up my life than you.
Speaker 10: I love you.
Speaker 13: I love you.
Speaker 3: I love you too. Thank you. Well.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you're having as much fun as we have from night to night tonight.
Speaker 5: Oh, I look forward to it, mo, I really do.
Speaker 3: Is this where I tell you you've made the promo?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you just made the promo. You'll probably hear flattery will get you. Get yourself everywhere here.
Speaker 5: No, the whole staff. You are the greatest. Oh, and I'm serious. I'm sin serious.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I really enjoy your show.
Speaker 3: That's a new word on movie, sin serious. I like that. Sinceious. I'm sin serious, Dan, I'm sorry, go.
Speaker 5: Ahead, and I love watching movies.
Speaker 2: Oh that you should do very well at this. I need a number from you. You can choose any number except number eight.
Speaker 10: Three.
Speaker 3: Here comes number three.
Speaker 15: Hey, hold it right there, hold it. I'm sorry, I'm replacing you.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 16: Do you want to give me a hand here, Lillian Gray, she's special assistant to the governor.
Speaker 15: Who is this?
Speaker 16: Could out of me? The name is Brewbaker.
Speaker 7: You think he's the new one.
Speaker 16: I'm sorry. I didn't want it this way, but that's the way it is.
Speaker 7: What is? What is?
Speaker 16: You're willits Earl Burrow? Burl right, state employee? Purchase an agent. You've been here three years next May, five years in July, government service ranking the seven. You're due for an in grade raise in May.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, part's old. Drew, m hm, that's.
Speaker 15: All I want.
Speaker 3: Diane and Redlands. Do you know what this movie is? Do you need a hint?
Speaker 5: I sort of recognized it. He had a Southern accent. It's oh yeah, please military.
Speaker 3: It's stars.
Speaker 2: Robert Redford, and for me, it's one of my personally personally one of my favorite Robert Redford movies. It also has Yafet Coto, Morgan Freeman, David Keith. Oh dear, I'm trying to think who might give you another hint?
Speaker 13: But Robert.
Speaker 2: He's the new warden of a small prison farm in Arkansas, and he tries to clean it up after initially posing as an inmate.
Speaker 5: Oh I know, I can't think of it right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me give you a hint.
Speaker 4: Right there.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry, I'm replacing you.
Speaker 3: Cool you want to give me a hand here, Lily, she's a special assistant to the governor.
Speaker 7: Who is this wolt of me?
Speaker 16: The name is brew Baker.
Speaker 3: The name is brew Baker, Brew Baker. We'll take it.
Speaker 2: You are most welcome, Diane in Redlands. Thank you for your support. And I love it when people come on the show and they're in the same spirit as we are.
Speaker 3: We're just here to have it.
Speaker 5: I'm not putting you on.
Speaker 8: I will.
Speaker 5: I listen. My son's he's out. I think he's at the casino.
Speaker 12: But anyway, hey, yeah, yeah, and I'll probably go tomorrow. But getting back to Eddie says want to come, I says, no, I'm ticking around.
Speaker 9: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 14: I said, so.
Speaker 5: I look forward to that. I really do. I really enjoy your show.
Speaker 2: It reminds us how important this is because I like to earn people's time and attention every single night, and you remind me that it's important to people. You know, you could spend your time listening to anyone doing anything anywhere else. But if you spend your time with me. You deserve our best every single night.
Speaker 5: No, I really like you, and also to make you laugh. I listened to on an AM radio.
Speaker 3: We gotta get you on YouTube. No, we got to get you into this century.
Speaker 5: But I drive a Mustang.
Speaker 3: Oh what year? Can I ask?
Speaker 5: What year? Oh? Yeah, twenty what is it? Twenty sixteen? Perfect condition. I take care of it.
Speaker 3: It's got a little giddy up, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: It's a fastback. It's at twenty sixteen. It's silver metallic and the six speakers inside and man on the freeway, boy, do I punch it?
Speaker 3: You're retired, right.
Speaker 2: I got to ask you this since you were a fan of movies, and since you said must saying fastback.
Speaker 3: I know it's not the same year, but have you seen the movie Bullet?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Steve the Queen, just making sure.
Speaker 2: Just making sure whenever it's here fast Back, I'm thinking Bullet Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I just wanted to.
Speaker 5: Say I wish, I wish we could meet again. We will, we want, we will till I call back some other times.
Speaker 3: You absolutely.
Speaker 5: This is my very first time I called, and I said, you know what, I'm going to get enough nerve up and talk to the man.
Speaker 3: The only person need to worry about is Mark Ronner. He can be intimidating.
Speaker 17: I'm not the one with the pensiant for movies about men in tightly packed prisons.
Speaker 3: Weird you too.
Speaker 5: When you two go at it, you crack me up, You really do.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how we can work with each other. I mean we could barely stand each other. Yeah, we're in separate rooms. You should know that, Diane. I have to run, but I so appreciate you calling, and please do it again in the future.
Speaker 5: What should I stay on the line? He already had my address, so it's a surprise. What kind of gifts I want or what I'm gonna put you back.
Speaker 10: On the hold.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're all straight with Twala and we'll go from there. All right, yeah, okay, Gear, all right, did have a great night, Love you too. YouTube, it's Later with mo Kelly. We'll have more of named that movie Cold Classic in just a moment. Don't you start, Stephan. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and YouTube. You got to get in the chat. There's a lot going on.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty coming to you.
Speaker 2: Live on YouTube, can't I Am six forty and the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: It's Later with Mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: As we continue, name that movie called Classic where you are the star, you are the caller, You choose your own adventure, you pick a number, we play the corresponding clip, and you get to win a prize.
Speaker 3: Tonight, I'm talking about KFI t shirts.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about KFI tote bags, talking about Later with Mo Kelly, mugs. You can't go wrong tonight. I know we had a couple weeks off with no prizes. Well we're back in the game right now. Let's go back to the phones and talk to Monique in Alta Lomaique.
Speaker 10: Good evening, Hi, good evening.
Speaker 3: You sound very festive. Were you in the middle of a party when you called?
Speaker 13: Yeah, party with my mom.
Speaker 5: We just got a little bonfire, We got a little fire going.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I just don't happen to run out and turn on my radio because I'm a truck driver.
Speaker 15: So whenever I'm in town, I listened.
Speaker 9: To KFI and I caught you.
Speaker 3: So I love it. I absolutely love it. Yeah, you've never played the game before? Is that fair to say?
Speaker 5: That is very fair.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can give us the number then between one and ten, with the exception of three or eight.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm gonna go with four.
Speaker 3: Here is number.
Speaker 2: I'd like to ride around with before and Siia can't have going steady.
Speaker 3: Come on, I just can't. You're just riding around with a bunch of girls. I bought somebody else and everybody else want to go for rock. You've got nothing a fear. Alma's Hamas is a baby kid. Judy's sister will go with you.
Speaker 6: That all right, your Judy or sister or mother, anybody I'll pay.
Speaker 2: Paul, Monique and Altamma. Did you have any idea? Do you need some help?
Speaker 15: Oh God, I'm gonna need some help.
Speaker 3: I need hep.
Speaker 2: Okay this put this put George Lucas on the map.
Speaker 3: And it's not Star Wars.
Speaker 2: It starred Richard Dreyfus, Ron Howard, the late Cindy Williams of Lavernon, Shirley Fame, Wolfman, Jack Mackenzie Phillips, Mark.
Speaker 3: Jump in with a hit. I know you know this. Oh yeah, I love this movie.
Speaker 17: It's got Suzanne Summers in an early cameo two as the girl in the Corvette.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are if you were born in America?
Speaker 2: That makes you an American?
Speaker 3: Correct? That's your first word? And if I'm going to go out and tag.
Speaker 15: Yes, yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: That was a great hit.
Speaker 3: Thank you, bro.
Speaker 5: You really lined it up for me and pulled it all.
Speaker 3: The way in. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Now I have to ask, how long has your mom been listening to KFI?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 10: Mom, guys off.
Speaker 9: And on for for a long time. I used to have to commute in and out of la back in the in the eighties, and so my daughter really kind of learned to listen to that because my husband was, you know, put us on KFI. You know, you had in and out of the city, and she held on to it all these years. Now now I don't have to commute anymore.
Speaker 13: And it's been over to score.
Speaker 3: Yes we do. Yes, it's.
Speaker 9: It's a long time.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you listening, not only to the show, but the station more generally.
Speaker 3: Please, though, don't be a stranger.
Speaker 2: Love you both would love to have you back on in the future, and you also want some prizes tonight, right.
Speaker 15: Awesome, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: It's been super cool hanging out with too.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and thank you I appreciate you most im mos too.
Speaker 15: So I'm not gonna win.
Speaker 3: Have a great weekend, guys.
Speaker 9: If you pin you're gonna do that said, we're gonna win.
Speaker 3: Yes, you just thank you for I guess you could just predict the future. You just knew you just gonna walk in and win.
Speaker 10: Huh yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is the beginning, Like this is it right here, We're gonna win.
Speaker 2: I was like it might be like a top or a month.
Speaker 3: So thank you, You're most welcome. Have a great weekend you guys.
Speaker 9: Okay, thank you you too.
Speaker 3: We'll have more of your calls than just a moment.
Speaker 2: So if you're holding on the line, Daniel and Chatsworth, Aaron in Valencia and Andrew in Dayton, Ohio, I promise you I'm coming to you. Your calls are next. This Later with mo Kelly. We're live on YouTube in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from kf I Am six forty six.
Speaker 3: Forty It's the Later with mo Kelly live on the iHeartRadio app and YouTube. And speaking of YouTube.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Tuwalla Sharp right now, he's holding up what we have as prizes tonight. So Daniel flip over the camera to Tuala. He can see the bug. We have a little bit of a glare because it's bright. Oh he's like a price is right model?
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 18: Later later on the back, all right, that's the bug. Okay, Oh look at this. Look at a little KFI logo on the back there. But this is this is what you want to see. Look at that whit I love it. That's T shirt there. But this whatever was ask good about? Look at this.
Speaker 2: Let's open it up, opening to see how expansive it's.
Speaker 3: The spaces you could put a lunch in there, you know. Look at this, Look at that?
Speaker 19: Look at that? Look what you can hold it there? Oh look and look right here where it there's cafi. This's got a special little pocket my hand. Look at that. Put your whole hand in that pocket. You could also put like a bottle of wine. Okay, go to the bowl. Look at this. I mean you could and it's so look at look at that. That's that's not that's not like cotton. This is like burlap or something. This is this is strong. Yes, you could carry Oh my goodness, look at this. It's got an inside pocket, a pocket out of the inside. No other tote has an inside pocket.
Speaker 3: Look at you should be on the YouTube stream right now. This is like comedy. Kelly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby, stop following the bag and you stand up and twirl around. Sure your ass, come on, Vana Black. All right, let's get back to the game. Let's talk to Daniel in chats where Daniel. Thank you for being so patient, Daniel, Daniel.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Daniel's there. He's been waiting patiently. Okay, put it back on hold. Let's go to Aaron in Valencia. Aaron, are you there?
Speaker 15: Hello, mister Kelly. It's an author and a treat to speak you tonight.
Speaker 3: Thank you for calling in. Thank you for being patient on hold. Have you played the game with us before?
Speaker 6: I have not.
Speaker 15: I finally decided to get the nerve up and call you guys.
Speaker 3: So here, I am fantastic, fantastic.
Speaker 2: So what I need from you is a number one, two, five, six, seven, nine ten. You can choose one, two, five, six, seven, nine ten.
Speaker 15: Seven is my favorite number, so let's go with seven.
Speaker 3: Here is number seven. Well, why don't you kill me in.
Speaker 4: Lookavi's God, I get back semen freud'stun to move, ask it a question, good there, paper towels, clean cab, the little company some day and what you got.
Speaker 6: To say, any someday, someday my dream will come. One night, you'll wake up and you'll discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. I never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen. I never will because you were never going to do it anyway. You're pushing into memory. That's zone out and your bucko lounger being hypnotized by daytime TV for the rest of your life. What you talked to me about learner now literate took it was a down payment on a Lincoln town car. That girl. You can't even call that girl? Can you still don't drive it a cab?
Speaker 3: Aaron and Valencia. Do you know this classic movie?
Speaker 15: Oh my goodness, I'm embarrassed. I knew the other movies earlier tonight, instantly, and this one I embarrassed to say. I have no clue.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's two thousand and four. It stars Tom Cruise and Jamie Fox. A Michael Mann movie.
Speaker 15: Oh, oh, Michael Man, this would be not collateral. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Trust your gut, Trust your gut, oh.
Speaker 13: Collateral, Yes, yes.
Speaker 11: Yes, I wish you're could have seen this just all like, wait that that don't run past it? Yes, Collateral, And I just watched it again the other night.
Speaker 3: It still holds up. It's really really good. Michael Man's terrific.
Speaker 2: If they released it today, I don't think anyone would have looked at it any differently. It's not dated and really in anyway with exception it takes place in a cab as opposed to a ride share or something like that.
Speaker 3: But that's about it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, they were both fantastic in that movie.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Aaron, you've made it through first time playing. He survived.
Speaker 15: Thank you so much. I love your show. I retired. I was an insurance fraud investigator for almost thirty years and I work on car bicycle is anything that goes forwards or backwards. And when I'm working on stuff, I listened to your show every night.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We got some questions for you, Mark Ahead, I need to know if you love the show.
Speaker 15: Banicheck, I did all the great show A boy.
Speaker 3: Let us say he's the insurance investigator.
Speaker 15: Yeah, banitcheck. It was George Papard, the guy from the A Team.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'll our something tonight.
Speaker 2: I have one quick question though, Erin, what was the weirdest or most brazen type of fraud that you had to investigate?
Speaker 15: Okay, it was, uh, guys, this is probably twenty seven to twenty years ago. I was investigating a law enforcement lieutenant. I don't want to say which agency. I probably not appropriate, but long story short, he was married. He had a girlfriend. He had just bought her a brand new Jeep Cherokee, and she left him for another guy, and he didn't want to have to tell his wife about the car, so he took it to Tijuana and had somebody set it on fire and then reported the plane. But unfortunately, there's video of him driving the car into Mexico. They did a license plate read and they figured out that he was the one that drove the car into Mexico, came back, and then two days later it was set on fire. But the problem was he reported the guy that was supposed to set the car on fire did it two days late, so he reported that the car was on fire before it was even on fire, and he lost his pension, his job, and everything.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 15: That was the most interesting case I worked.
Speaker 17: Wow, Wow, Wow, good enough. That was worth the story. That is a total Benicheck case right there. That is crazy. Aaron, you got a promise this. You're going to call us back again and give us another story sometime.
Speaker 15: I will thank you guys, thanks so much for playing tonight. All right, you have a good night.
Speaker 3: You too. That's why I love this show. Just stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we can go back to Daniel real quick in Chatsworth and see if he's still there.
Speaker 10: Daniel you there, Yes, sir, we are happening now. My phone took a spin.
Speaker 3: Okay, no judgment, Okay.
Speaker 10: We are love with mo the foosh. Thank you, longtime listener, longer time caller, first time getting through.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. What's going on in the background? What do I hear?
Speaker 10: Oh you know what? That's you here? Let me let me put you guys down. Okay, great, Lucky number seven.
Speaker 3: Lucky number seven was just chosen, so it's.
Speaker 10: Not okay, it's gone too right? What's lost?
Speaker 13: One?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 10: Big one? Come on?
Speaker 3: But what two? Five six nine ten one two five six nine ten.
Speaker 10: One two five and number ten?
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 14: Well, first of all, I feel like when I wrap people twist my.
Speaker 2: Words okay, but can you see how an old person might say.
Speaker 3: I think what this guy is telling me this eminem is that I should go kill myself, and I you know, I don't like that.
Speaker 14: I mean, I don't necessarily rap about the things that I hate.
Speaker 3: It's more about the.
Speaker 14: Things that I fear.
Speaker 3: I get you.
Speaker 14: You know, It's like if I say something about women or whatever, I think a lot of that is more or less me just dealing with issues with you know, old issues with my mom or whatever.
Speaker 15: Your mother.
Speaker 14: Yeah, when I say things about gay people or people think that my lyrics are homophobic, you know, it's because I'm gay. When I rap about violence or you know, sound like I'm promoting violence, I think that.
Speaker 3: You know, it just more or less because.
Speaker 14: You know, it's kind of about It's kind of about me just you know, confronting it.
Speaker 3: What did he just say? Did he didn't think? He just ain't. And let's just back it up a moment.
Speaker 2: You just said that you were gay, and I'm just curious what you meant by that exactly.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm gay.
Speaker 2: I'm just a little confused here because gay can mean all things.
Speaker 14: I am a homosexual, meaning I.
Speaker 3: Like men Daniel and Chestsword. Do you know what? This movie is?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 13: You know what?
Speaker 10: I wish my phone was working the first time because I probably would have gotten the last one. And now I'm sitting here spinning.
Speaker 2: All right, let me give you some help because we're up against a break. It stars Seth Broken and James Franco. It was actually a controversial movie when it came out.
Speaker 10: Yeah you think.
Speaker 2: And here's the log line. Dave Skylark and his producer Aaron Rappaport run the celebrity tabloid show Skylark Tonight. When they land an interview with a surprise fan North Korean dictator Kim John Oom, they are recruited by the CIA to assassinate him.
Speaker 10: Still, just shoot me, now, just shoot me now?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 3: How about this?
Speaker 2: When I talk to people and I talk to guests, I'm doing what with them?
Speaker 3: What does that call?
Speaker 10: Interviewing them? Screening?
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll go with the interview. Okay, so a a very mark. How can I describe an interview with no, no, no, just just interview. That's the second word. The first word is not uh but.
Speaker 10: Easy money mo?
Speaker 3: Okay, cat in the hat. What's the first word? Cat the hat. What's the first one hat? No, we're looking for a definite article here. I love this game. Yes, now put it together.
Speaker 10: The interview. Yeah, a few guys. Man set me up. I love you guys.
Speaker 3: You chose the number though.
Speaker 2: You're right, absolutely right, Daniel, so much congratulations.
Speaker 3: We gotta run, We gotta go to commercial. Make sure you call us back some times I can play.
Speaker 10: I need a late night with Mo T shirt all right.
Speaker 3: I hope Twalla heard that? Twala? You got that?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: Talk to you so, thank you so much. It's Later Mo Kelly CAF I AM six forty Life every morning. I Heart Radio app coming to Andrew and Dayton, Ohio. When we come back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from kf I AM six forty.
Speaker 3: It's Friday night, nine o'clock. Turn to name Calm Show.
Speaker 5: Talk to w tell him what you know.
Speaker 3: Cold class with.
Speaker 4: Have you heard.
Speaker 3: It's Mo Wo?
Speaker 7: Spread the word.
Speaker 2: Kelly KFI and YouTube It's Later with Moe Kelly live everywhere around the world. We got about one hundred and fifteen people tuned in right now on the YouTube stream as we close out the show, and the week got to let you know this has been more than I could have ever imagined. As far as this YouTube stream, you have to get on board with this. You can sign up and subscribe.
Speaker 3: It's free. You get to see the show and see all the silliness which is going on. It is a hoot.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Andrew, who's calling in from Dayton, Ohio listening on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Is going to close this out. Andrew, how are you doing, sir?
Speaker 13: I am doing very well, mister Moe Kelly. It is lovely to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Have you worked in radio before? You sound like you have an announcer's voice.
Speaker 13: No, I mean honestly, for ten years, I've been a lot one of those lowly twitch live streamers. I talked you too them, Mike, much like you almost every night when you're on, which is why tonight being a night off for me. I was actually able to call, and I'm thrilled. I've been waiting for those for.
Speaker 2: Two years, outstanding. So let me get to your number. You're gonna close us out. You can choose one, two, five, six, or nine.
Speaker 15: Okay.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna say I love your YouTube broadcast. I have been checking it out since your first night, and you do have an amazing community in there. And for a guy who's in there just me, I'm gonna choose number one. That was his suggestion. I gonna go with that.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Don't you think you're a little hard on rand? When I get up there, she won't see my face to own. I think you should speak nicely. Don't think you're a idiot. What am I a bad guy? And I've asked if my friends and don't tell.
Speaker 10: Me what to do.
Speaker 3: If it wasn't for me, it'd still be sligging hash. That's give you a boss. I'll tell you they get cooled. Had you and Dayton Ohio. Do you know what this classic movie is?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 13: I heard Rodney Dangerfield in there for sure, correct and some sort of a classic old studio audience sort of backdrop motif. But I have no idea what the film is, so I'm gonna need a little potting is.
Speaker 2: Stars Woody Harrelson, Juliette Lewis. Let me read you to log line. Two victims of traumatized childhoods become lovers and psychopathic serial murderers, irresponsibly glorified by the mass media. Directed by Oliver Stone and was written by Quentin Tarantino.
Speaker 13: Well, now that you mention it, it sounds a lot like natural Born Killers.
Speaker 3: Yes it does, if you are correct, my friend, Well done.
Speaker 13: Well, thank you. I couldn't have done it without your your clue.
Speaker 3: Andrew, it's it's gotta be? Is it midnight there? Now? Are you two or three hours? It is three hours ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for rocking and rolling with us all night long. And don't let it be the last time we got to get out of here every night.
Speaker 13: Oh cheers, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Have a great weekend. We appreciate you. It's late with mo Kelly. Have a safe weekend and we'll catch you on Monday. If I am six forty were live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Heard any of our secret mind control hidden messages recently?
Speaker 3: No, that's because we're really good at it.
Speaker 6: K F I N K O S t h D two, Los Angeles, Orange County, live
Speaker 3: Everywhere on the Eart Radio S